[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: bored.jpg (8.24 KB, 259x194)
8.24 KB
8.24 KB JPG
Is /a/nyone else glad naruto is finally reaching its conclusion? The plot and actions are plummeting to oblivion since shippuuden. Pain arc almost saved it but kishi killed nagato and konan afterwards. Even worse, the boring-ass war lasted for almost 5 years.

>the world vs obito is just bombs spamming
>madara gets premature death
>kaguya only uses kekkei genkai and doesn't have any logical sense
>naruto vs sasuke is just a showcase of powerups
>>
Fuck off you stupid piece of shit, go back to reddit.
>>
>>115316253
at least hinata wins

>>115316267
back to le >>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1373175370791.jpg (2.27 KB, 125x125)
2.27 KB
2.27 KB JPG
>>115316253
At least someone's not an idiot. Thank god for it finally ending, Sasuke being all edgy was to be expected of.
>>
>>115316267
>le epic reddit maymay XD
>>
>>115316297
>back to le >>>/reddit/

But that's what I just said, retard.
>>
>>115316253
I'm just grateful kishi didnt introduce a bunch of enemies like bleach arc right now

god damn
>>
>>115316362
>>le epic reddit maymay XD
>Le epic ironic shitposting meme

Kill yourself, no one fucking wants you and your shit here.
>>
File: 1378013521139.png (148.21 KB, 425x463)
148.21 KB
148.21 KB PNG
>>115316366
>>115316377
Nice dubs
>>
File: this kills naruto.webm (1.17 MB, 584x332)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB WEBM
>showcase of powerups
it has been that for a while now
>>
I didn't like the war either and fucking Kaguya was the shittiest plot twist I've ever seen but I still just want to know what's gonna happen to all these characters I've come to care about.

Why did Neji have to die like a bitch?

Also, can someone play devil's advocate and present some arguments that show that Sakura is not the most horrible bitch to ever exist? I just can't like her anymore after that fake confession.
That and the fact that she was all "hurr durr let me fight with you Sasuke and Naruto, I'm as strong as you are! I was trained by a sannin too!!!11!!" just kill any sympathy I've ever felt for her.

She is clearly delusional and if it turns out that Sasuke liked her back all along I am going to scream. Her delusion can't be rewarded.

Also:
Remember the almost-kiss in one of the first few chapters when Sakura thought Naruto was Sasuke? Can it be that she believes to this day that Sasuke wanted to kiss her and was just shy and that's why she still clings to him?

Stupid whore, why is she so utter fucking hateble, /a/?
>>
>knows very well how /a/ feels about naruto and has felt for years
>HURR DURR IS ANYONE ELSE GLAD ITS ENDING? PLEASE VALIDATE ME

You are literally the worst kind of person.
>>
File: tfw.png (23.42 KB, 400x400)
23.42 KB
23.42 KB PNG
>tfw future generation can marathon all Naruto episodes in one sitting.
>>
>does /a/ like salama?
>how does /a/ think of the new evangelion
>would you keiyon /a/?

please /a/ dont bully us narutards :(
>>
>>115316253
>war lasted for almost 5 years.
I looked it up and holy shit, it's been more than five years since Obito declared war.
>>
>>115316253
Good, now the question is, Bleach when?
>>
>>115316523
>tfw someone would make an edited version of naruto which only shows the best parts

remove all narusaku moments in shippuden
>>
>>115316523
I did this.
I'd never watched shippuuden until two months ago, where I rewatched the original series and then continued on. Never watched the fillers though.

Speaking of which, which fillers/filler arcs can be recommended?

I liked the one where Hinata was developed, the bug with special smelling senses arc, and the episode where Team 7 snuck into a castle of cats (hilarious).

I'm only interested in arcs that develop all the side characters, no Curry of Life-tier shit.

Could anyone help me out? I want to see more of the other teams, be it InoShikaChoi, Team 8 or even Tenten.
>>
>>115316253
>the boring-ass war lasted for almost 5 years
How horrifying.
>>
>>115316570
there's a new evangelion? Is it any good?
>>
>>115316253
This is now a Naruto thread.

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUAr2glQs0o
>>
>>115316650
3 out of 4 movies out, I think it's supposed to be a timeloop or another universe or something where shit is a little different, haven't seen it myself.
>>
>>115316622
The anbu arc is enjoyable. Basically an extension of kakashi's story after rin's death, shisui and itachi's involvement with the uchiha uproar.

Heard people say the chikara arc is good too
>>
File: married.jpg (32.23 KB, 500x281)
32.23 KB
32.23 KB JPG
>>115316689
Of course it is, were you expecting a nardobowl?

Well here is best girl
>>
>>115316723
> Shisui and Itachi

must watch, they are fucking based.
>>
>>115316602
this, Bleach is boring ass shit after Soul Society arc
>>
File: retard.jpg (14.67 KB, 190x266)
14.67 KB
14.67 KB JPG
>>115316253
The main characters' development is also bad.

I mean, its good that sakura has super strength but then that is literally the only thing she uses until now

WHY
>>
Can't you faggots contain it in a single thread?
>>
>>115316816
>search naruto
>only jump and this one
hmm?
kyaoani and amagi brilliant park can have their own threads?

>2014
>still circlejerking /a/ naruto hate
>>
>>115316423
>off by 1
You had one job.
>>
>>115316816
You mag fag?
>>
>>115316766
Bleach is the best of the big 3.

One Piece is getting worse with every chapter, and Naruto is just plain shit.
>>
>>115316808
>I've come this far because I worked hard
lol naruto only worked his ass up till sage mode

after that, all his powerups are literally given by someone else
>>
>>115316895
>lol

And he was revealed to be The Child of Prophecy.
>>
>>115316878
Bleach was super interesting during the soul society invasion like all those mad skills from ichigo and ishida

>chad was shit

too bad now its just no skill, only free powers
>>
File: rin.png (372.81 KB, 716x768)
372.81 KB
372.81 KB PNG
Was Rin in love with Kakashi?

Or did she like Obito back?
>>
File: obito.webm (836.22 KB, 720x406)
836.22 KB
836.22 KB WEBM
>>115317184
yea she was mad love to kakashi when she died

obito is force raping her in the afterworld now
>>
Yes and no.

I just want to know if Hinata wins the Narubowl at this point, but I will be sorta sad to see it end.
>>
>>115316878
>Bleach is the best of the big 3
>One Piece is getting worse with every chapter
this is bait
>>
>>115317184
Nah, it just seemed like the generic "Kakashi you're so cool and mysterious" thing that he also gets from women at Konoha constantly. They definitely retconned her into liking Obito more than she did in the original backstory for Obito's benefit though, yeah.
>>
File: 1399862770214s.jpg (7.74 KB, 250x187)
7.74 KB
7.74 KB JPG
>>115317235
truely worst boy along with the little shit called Konohamaru.
The shame of the Uchiha clan.

>tfw Itachi would be happy and alive if Obito hadn't been such a pathetic waifufag.
>>
File: naruhina.jpg (9.54 KB, 173x292)
9.54 KB
9.54 KB JPG
The last will be another failure plot

But at least NARUHINA wins
>>
>>115317352
For once, a grill in Nardo didn't go after worst boy.
So there was probably more to him that cool and mysterious. Kakashi is a lovable dude.
>>
>>115317311
Fuck off one piss drinker
>>
Is Sensei Guy the only character that doesn't have a tragic backstory?

I mean his dad was a loser or something but that's about it, right?
>>
>>115317433
He:
-Never once questioned how ridiculous Madara's plan was
-Led an organized group of international terrorists
-Ruled the Hidden Mist Village (using that kid as a puppet) at the peak of it's tyranny
-Killed thousands of ninja, including Naruto's parents
-Started a world war as well

but he also
-Lent Kakashi his Sharingan and let him be the main character for a couple chapters
-Basically ordered Naruto to let Kakashi be the next Hokage

He seems like a pretty cool guy.

>>115317491
He literally has the same backstory as Lee does + a loser dad thrown into the mix, did Kishi forget and think that he actually is Lee's dad or something?
>>
>>115317491

Kiba? Shino? Tenten?
>>
>>115317491
His students are a tragic backstory

>doesnt save konoha during pain invasion
>all throughout shippuden has no improvement
>never killed a single akatsuki member
>>
>>115316587
how long has it been for naruto, like a week?
>>
>>115317311
>Bleach is the best of the big 3
This is wrong
>One Piece is getting worse with every chapter
This is right, except aren't we supposed to call it Law Piece at this point? Or One Law, even more badass
>>
>>115317601

More or less. Pain's attack had to be a couple of weeks ago, at most. The war itself? 3 days max
>>
>>115317601
3 days
war day 1 - the ninja alliance stuff
war day 2 - naruto comes out
war day 3 - somewhere around obito reveals himself
Until now
>>
>>115317546
>He seems like a pretty cool guy.

No.
He's the worst of the worst.

Giving his sharingan to Kakashi doesn't make up for all the terrible things he did.
He didn't deserve to get to see Rin in heaven.
>>
>>115316253
Naruto es mierda , MIERDAAAAAA
Pd I say this in spanish because only mexican like naruto
>>
>>115317549
well yeah I meant of the real powerful people I guess.
>>
>>115317762

uuuh

uuuuuuh

The Raikage?
>>
>>115317433
> the shame of the uchiha clan

actually they're all pretty shameful, the only uchihas that weren't total assholes were itachi and shisui it seems.

poor sasuke can't help his darkness, it's in his genes.
>>
>>115317546
how did guy train tenten and neji then? If he can't do nin and genjutsu, how was he supposed to teach them anything

> imagine you're neji
> ambitious and from an awesome family
> done with the academy, excited to be a genin and go on missions
> you learn that your teacher is guy, some weird dude in a green jumpsuit who doesn't know shit except thai jutsu

I bet he cried after his first day as a genin.
>>
>>115316377
Yeah, he just brought back all te old ones.
>>
>>115317803
he grew up with that rapping faggot B, that's the worst tragedy of them all.
>>
>>115316327
There is a difference between being edgy and being retarded. Sasuke stopped being edgy and went full retard the moment he learned about Itachi and decided to destroy konoha.
>>
>>115317834
>implying Mikoto and Fugaku weren't top tier.
Fugaku is the best dad.

Madara is the best villain, and Tobirama had a pretty chill Uchiha bro...
>>
>>115316253
It has been nothing but pain for me. I've been reading it out of habit for 4 years, i'm sure there are others that have done this too. I do not care about anything at this point really. But if I had to say I gave I fuck about something it would be Hinata winning the Naruto bowl. Sakura is literally the worst female character I have ever seen in my entire life, she is a shallow, dumb cunt. If Hinata can't have him, I pray no one else does.
>>
>>115317930
> Mikoto
> not going along with the ridiculous uchiha-coup-plan
> not being a dick to his sons

Mikoto an asshole shit who withheld affection from his sons until they worked their asses off to make him proud by learning fire jutsu.

I mean it worked but it's still a shitty thing to do, made Sasuke all angsty and stuff.
>>
>>115317670
He is the coolest guy according to ninja jesus and that's all that matters, obvious you're just jealous of him.
>>
>>115318142
mixed up names there, I meant Fuckgaku obviously
>>
>>115318142
>ridiculous uchiha-coup-plan
Which Danzo stirred up in the first place by preventing them from aiding in the defence against the Kyuubi
>>
>>115317884
Tenten had huge amounts of chakra or something, as weird as this sounds considering who we're talking about here it seems like she could've just gotten by on her natural talent.

Neji only does Taijutsu to, based on Hyuga Clan-specific techniques.
>>
>>115316878
>Bleach is the best of the big 3.
Even Bleachfags know this is bullshit
>>
>>115317670
meh, he did do it all for the greater good though.

Heck, I guess I'm pathetic but I'd prefer the infinite tsukiomi to reality, I'm sure he thought a lot of ninjas who lost their family and comrades and stuff would, too.
>>
>>115317670
> Obito could've just killed himself right away to get to meet Rin instead of going through all the trouble of creating the infinite dreamworld
>>
>>115318260
I am a bleachfag and I can confirm this.
>>
>>115318207
Danzo is almost the biggest asshole in the entire narutoverse in my opinion, only trumped by Madara.

> inb4 Danzo did nothing wrong
>>
>>115318185
Naruto has shit taste, that much is obvious.
>is after Sakura and not superior Ino
>thinks Sasuke is best friend material
>wears fugly orange jumpsuit that makes him look fat
>>
>>115317884
guy can perform nin/genjutsu, during the fight with kisame he summons a turtle, he's just a specialist in taijutsu
>>
>>115318359
I don't know about you guys, but Danzo totally reminds me of Tony Abbott.
>>
>>115318359
Danzo literally did nothing wrong. He ordered the extermination of a family of notorious troublemakers, otherwise his only crime was wanting power, which is pretty tame considering Obito and/or Madara are Antichrist Hitler.
>>
>>115318291
It wasn't just because Rin died, you guys are misunderstanding his motivations (admittedly it's buried in a million flashbacks, Kishi did an even worse job than usual with this guy's story) Remember that he wasn't mad that Kakashi killed Rin, he understood the background of what happened there - he was mad that Kakashi was unable to protect her. Shit like this was happening all over the world, the Infinite Tsukuyomi would theoretically end this suffering not just for him but everyone else as well.

>>115318443
He was the one who turned them into troublemakers in the first place though.

Also he was scheming with Orochimaru, Kabuto and the Akatsuki. Hiruzen is worse than him only because he kept catching Danzo do this shit yet didn't punish him for it.
>>
>>115318432
I'm an uneducated non-aussiefag, could you explain what he's done please?
>>
>>115318263
>he did do it all for the greater good though.

he did it because he couldn't get over a crush

he also tried to destroy Konoha, shitting all over Rin's sacrifice, who died to protect it
>>
>>115318443
>Danzo literally did nothing wrong
>except bluntly exterminating a whole family just because some members we're planning a coup
>and being a power-hungry faggot that didn't lift a finger when pain attacked the village

ok
>>
>>115318443
> his only crime was wanting power

this is the worst of the worst, how much of an asshole do you have to be to be so powerhungry?
>>
>>115318480
this makes him a pretty okay guy, he truly had noble intentions.
>>
>>115318484
Stopped the boats, done a shitload of pingas
>>
>>115318484
He looks and acts like a cunt. There's other things but i'm playing games at the moment.
>>
>>115318443

he hid like a pussy when Konoha was under attack
>>
I wanted Sasuke to die, so any conclusion that isnt that will be shit to me.
>kishi killed nagato and konan afterward
Who cares? Every generation is the same. There is Naruto(Yahiko,Obito,Jiraiya, Sarutobi, Hashirama), a Sasuke(Nagato, Kakashi, Oro, Danzo, Madara) and Sakura(Konan, Rin, Tsunade). And the teams is always the girl who loves the genius, the genius that doesnt love the girl who is the silent "cool" guy and the retard dude that loves the girl that is hard worker but in the end in fact he has special powers or bullshit hax.
>>
>>115318497
well Konoha is a shithole filled with and ruled by assholes I'll never forgive them for treating nurrdo like shit his whole life, then suddenly all being buddy buddy with him after Pain, what hipocrites, Naruto should've gone the Sasuke way), I hope the two eldest of the village who worked with Danzo get their due.
>>
>>115318603
Except that the team of nagato was a silent guy with great power, a good-willed cool guy and a girl who fell in love with the later
>>
>>115318603
infinite cycle confirmed, it truly is a shit system that needs revolution. Sasuke is right after all.
>>
>>115318648
>a good-willed cool guy and a girl who fell in love with the later
In the end the girls usually feel in love with the other guy, the problem is that when that happens the other guy is dead or about to die. See Tsunade with Jiraiya, or Rin that wanted Kakashi but then Kishi starts adding new things in later flashbacks making Rin actually falling for Obito before him saving her flat chest in the Kakashi Gaiden.
>>
>>115318868
To be honest, I never noticed that Rin liked Kakashi.

She seemed pretty neutral, and had more contact with Obito because well, he wasn't autistic.
>>
>>115318868
>See Tsunade with Jiraiya

That never happened

we got zombie dan in the war and she's still in love with him and he said he'll be waiting for her in the afterlife

Jiraiya and Obito's mistake was never moving on, and that's where Naruto will surpass both
>>
>>115319042
But Jiraiya moved on.

Sure, he regretted when he was dying that she rejected him, but they we're nothing but friends.
>>
>>115319011

Did you miss her blushes in the flashbacks? Obito's jealousy? She practically confessed to him after Obito died
>>
>>115319042
He could also get the girl...
>>
>>115319095
Sakura doesn't qualify as a girl, a character or a person, she's nothing but a horrible bitch.
>>
>>115319092
Could've been anything, they we're celebrating Kakashi's ascension anyway.
>>
>>115319086

He was still carrying a torch for her and never got involved with anybody else as far as we know.
>>
>>115319123
Yeah, except when we saw him wasting money on whores and peeping on other women in public baths.

Or how about when Kisame and Itachi almost captured Naruto because he was too busy hitting a bitch.
>>
>>115319119
Obito pls

>>115319123
this.
If Jiraya had made it back from the Pain mission, they surely would've started something. Dan would've understood, why would he want his love to be a miserable lonely bitch for the rest of her life?
>>
>>115319095

she doesn't want him and it's likely HE doesn't want HER anymore

he can get another girl, somebody that actually loves him, instead of pining for one that will never be in love with him
>>
>>115319163
he was a playa through and through, doesn't mean he wouldn't have committed to Tsunade if he had gotten the chance.

Only guy that wasn't obsessed with his crush to an unhealthy agree, from the start he thought something along the line of "I'll be an awesome ninja and I'll get with lots of girls, not just Tsunade".
Jiraya was ultra based, too bad he died like a bitch against fucking Pain who seems like nothing in comparison to Obito and co that even Kakashi could beat.
>>
>>115319163

That's sex, not a relationship. You are aware one doesn't necessarily include the other?
>>
>>115319210
Yeah, he would commited to Tsunade if she accepted him, but she didn't and thats it.

Not once in the manga there's a single moment in which he explicitly expressed actual feelings of love to Tsunade that went beyond the relationship of comrades, he only expressed regret for the rejection the moment he died, when he regreted everything that went wrong in his life.
>>
>>115319261
> Not once in the manga there's a single moment in which he explicitly expressed actual feelings of love to Tsunade that went beyond the relationship of comrades

Are you talking about grown-up Jiraya only?
Because flashback-Jiraya totally had a crush on Tsunade just like Naruto had on Sakura (though not the creepy photo-kissing-level Obito was on for Rin).

I understand if you won't count that as real" love" though
>>
>>115319323
Yeah.

He clearly had a crush on her as a child, what im trying to say is that he had 40 years to move forward and he did, when they meet again they have absolutely no feelings of love one way or the other, they're just old friends.
>>
File: Jira-Tsu.jpg (224.17 KB, 469x694)
224.17 KB
224.17 KB JPG
>>115319358

> she turned me down every time

He kept asking, he didn't really move on, which was a mistake
>>
>>115319472
By surpassing Jiraiya is he supposed to get with the stupid bitch or move on?
>>
>>115319472

why does NS parallel itself with other pairings, it always work against them

> jiraiya not moving on is not seen as a good thing
> obito not moving on actually cause most of the problems in the series
> comparing ns with Naruto's parents when Naruto is clearly the Kushina in any relationship and Kushina never treated Minato like a punching ball. Not to mention wanting to fuck a clone of your mom is weird
>>
Can somebody recap why exactly Madara turned evil again?
Shit's convoluted, was it really just because he wasn't voted to be Hokage? What a dick.
>>
>>115319472
He kept asking but he stopped at some point, or maybe he was forced since Tsunade left.

The point is that when you see him as a 50yo man, you can't find any moment in which he treats Tsunade as a love interest.
>>
>>115319517

clearly move on

sakura doesn't love him and naruto can do better, not to mention that he has what Jiraiya and Obito apparently didn't, a girl that's actually in love with him
>>
>>115318562
>>115318513
Here's the thing, usually leaders ar too valuable to go on the frontline and get killed. I know fightan manga logic works differently but usually the world has a bottomles supply of pawns and a shortage of kings. It's the gokage that are morons here.

I feel like in a manga about ninja Danzo is the only one coming close to how the head of a ninja clan in feudal Japan would have acted. I know that the argument about Naruto ninja not being ninja has been done to death, but here we are.
>>
>>115319554

That panel shows them as their part 1/part 2 selves
>>
>>115319570

Konoha was leveled to the ground. If it wasn't for Tsunade, Naruto and then Nagato everybody but Danzou and his lackeys would have died. He doesn't give a shit about the village.
>>
>>115319588
The design of Jiraiya and Tsunade didn't change between parts, anon.
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>115319620

So it's part 1, at least, since they didn't have those clothes when Tsunade left. Jiraiya was already in his 50s back then. You think he moved on in 3 years?

Don't misunderstand me, I don't ship it, but Jiraiya's feelings were pretty obvious.
>>
>>115319655
I can't believe someone had enough passionate hatred and heavy analysis to make this legendary pasta. They must have broken in the face of shitposters.
>>
>>115319565
It's not clear, anon. It's your wishful thinking.
Naruto never gave up on Sasuke, there is no indication he's going to give up on Sakura either...

You, guys are way too confident. You're setting yourself for a possible huge disapointment.
>>
>>115319688
Nah I'm still not buying it.

They could've started wearing those clothes from long before, Tsunade always looks the same with his jutsu and we don't see Jiraiya's face.

The point that I already said is that in the present Jiraiya only treats Tsunade as a friend, nothing more and nothing less, he moved on at some point.

Or maybe Kishi just retconned that and Jiraiya confessed non-time to Tsunade off-screen, but that's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>115319734
I'm not confident about shit and I never was. The catchcopy is only making me dread The Last.
>>
>>115319517
Move on. Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto. He is the savior of the ninja world from an elite bloodline, she is literally a nobody. Not to mention the fact that Sakura bullied him most of his life and he would always be her second choice because Sasuke is not interested in her at all.

Sakura should end up alone or marry some random civilian guy and stop trying to get with the elites.
>>
test
>>
>>115319725

The thing is Naruto is a magnet for idiots who don't even know how to discuss something properly nor did they watch a lot of series to have a better taste. Why is Gaia considered shit? Because most of their threads are about Naruto or Twilight. Sure I wouldn't care if it was a one thread with normal posts and spelling but most threads are something like:"sasuke is uber kawaii i am going to cosplay naruto at school gambatte" Having more Naruto threads here lures those kind of people who know about 4chan because of "funny images and jokes" and they usually ignore global rule about being underage. Do you see Japanese 2chan anime board having endless discussions and fanwanking about Naruto? No. Why? Because they think its a silly show for children.

It's stupid, it's full of plotholes, it's littered with characters that are just plain HORRIBLE, the fanbase is on par with the twilight and avatar one, atrocious fanshippers who watch the stuff only to see which girl will the protagonist that is irrefutably gay fuck first, extremely undeveloped characters and a utterly ridiculous anti hero who's lifeline is deus ex machina, actually, 98% of characters rely on that because Kishimoto can't write above anything what a caveman with a club lodged up his prehistoric anus could.

Also did i mention it's very yaoi'ish, thus attracting fujoshi and white knights who follow them, mouthbreathers and faggots? It also it attracts ADHD children, which, no matter how much your mother told you to respect the sick, are not wanted on /a/ and should just die off like the waste of resources they are.
>>
>>115319790
>elite bloodline

lets not get ahead of ourselves, the uzumaki were a bunch of faggots in the middle of dumbfuck nowhere that got obliterated by some no-name weaklings
>>
>>115319734
What the fuck would anyone WANT Naruto to end up with Sakura? That is such a huge step down for Naruto. He's the ninja jesus and could get with anyone. Ending up with the ugly pink bitch who loved someone else for 600+ chapters is just pathetic.

I'm pretty sure he's not interested anymore. Even if her fake confession didn't seal the deal, her spilling her heart out to Sasuke just one chapter ago was the nail in the coffin. Naruto deserves better. Sakura deserves to end up alone.
>>
>>115319734

Sakura was never a priority. She wasn't even one of the things he said he liked in her introduction. Sasuke almost killed her and the most he did was scold him.
>>
>>115316471
I forgot Naruto did that.

Why hasn't it been talked about? Would Sakura feel different entirely if she knew the truth?

For that matter, what the hell did Naruto mean when he said he realized why he loved Sakura back then?
>>
>>115319874

NS fans are into NTR, think main characters are worthy of hooking up with main characters and hate Hinata and want her to suffer
>>
File: naruto-lonely.jpg (36.54 KB, 640x480)
36.54 KB
36.54 KB JPG
>>115319472
>tfw Naruto's life would basically be exactly like Jiraiyas if Konohamaru died and Sasuke wasn't going to be saved by the end of the series
>>
>>115319827
Every Uzumaki we've seen has been elite. Even Karin is pretty useful. Naruto is one of the strongest ninja to ever live and most of that is thanks to his stamina and massive chakra reserves courtesy of Uzumaki blood.

Uchiha were wiped out too without much of a fight. They are still considered elite.
>>
>>115319917
>Would Sakura feel different entirely if she knew the truth?

No, she wouldn't. She never EVER fashbacked to that stupid compliment scene again. She thought about Sasuke calling her annoying, she thought about his thanks, but the compliment was never important. Sakura liked Sasuke before it and she liked him after him because of his actions.

And Naruto liked Sakura because she was pretty and wanted acknowledgement from Sasuke, like he did.
>>
>>115319874
As much as you hate it, Kishi has certainly made it possible for it to happen.
Don't let your distate cloud your judgement. NaruSaku is a possibility.

For example I hate sasukarin and still I considere it a possible outcome. So I'm preparing myself to the possibility of it happening to avoid a second EVOL butthurt.
>>
>>115319983
What?
All his chakra reserves and stamina come from the nine-tails, it is never stated that he has shit from being an uzumaki, he doesn't even know any uzumaki techniques

and the uchiha we're killed by a literal genius, not by a random group of people
>>
>>115319526
Madara knew that the Uchihas would be seen or considered second class citizens due to the intense histories between the Senjus and Uchihas. In addition, it was mentioned in the manga that an overwhelming vast majority of the newly formed Konohagakure wanted Senju-based rule, not a partnership between the Uchiha & Senju. It is also implied that Tobirama was very discriminatory towards the Uchiha clan as well, subtlety swaying certain political decisions to ensure their lack of freedoms within the village and securing a "glass ceiling" of sorts for them. It hasn't been explicitly mentioned, it was hinted that Hashirama more or less began looking the other way or not speaking up as much when Tobirama started imposing certain policies. This is hinted in the scene in the manga which features Madara listening to a dispute between the brothers and Hashirama kind of looks down after Tobirama finishes his argument, conceding to his logic.

In effect, Madara saw what the future was going to bring for the Uchihas and he rebelled against the Senju clan and, in effect, Konoha. When Madara betrayed Konoha, Tobirama had more ammunition to keep the Uchiha clan in a small "pocket" of the village.

The Uchiha were, surprisingly, for a Senju-based Konoha and yearned for peace between the two factions. This is also a reason why Madara became so bitter because he felt betrayed by his own brethren. Funnily enough, Konoha ended up treating Uchihas as second class citizens, as Madara prophesized.

Madara is a bad guy in the manga, but if one can read between the lines, its pretty obvious that he was molded into one by circumstance, not because he wanted to be one from the beginning. He just became an extremist later on.
>>
>>115319917
>Why hasn't it been talked about? Would Sakura feel different entirely if she knew the truth?

Probably because Naruto pretending to be her crush to get to kiss him would not exactly make her happy? NSfags use this as proof their shitty ship will happen when they would hate Hinata if she pulled such a stunt.
>>
File: Naruto-3-14.jpg (169.24 KB, 637x993)
169.24 KB
169.24 KB JPG
>>115319917
>>
>>115320035

How? Was the fake confession, Sakura confessing to Sasuke again in front of Naruto 2 chapters ago and Naruto not gicing a fuck was too subtle for you?
>>
File: Naruto-3-15.jpg (137.47 KB, 615x985)
137.47 KB
137.47 KB JPG
>>115320080
>>
File: Naruto-3-16.jpg (152.21 KB, 605x1023)
152.21 KB
152.21 KB JPG
>>115320103
>>
>>115320044
This isn't particularly true. Naruto is notable for his incredible chakra amount and stamina, actually. The nine tails gives him an incredible boost, but without it, he would still boast a large amount of chakra. This is stated explicitly in the manga in the very early chapters, though. Probably unofficially retconn'd due to Kishi's bullshit, though.
>>
File: Naruto-3-17.jpg (143.17 KB, 627x977)
143.17 KB
143.17 KB JPG
>>115320133
>>
>>115320133
This fucking bitch.

She was retarded from the fucking start.

What the hell did Naruto do to get in the way of her love?
>>
>>115320181
>there are people that think kishi's drawings are worse now than this
>>
File: Naruto-3-18.jpg (161.21 KB, 629x1003)
161.21 KB
161.21 KB JPG
>>115320181
>>
>>115320025

> Sakura still loves Sasuke even if she tried to kill her, treated her like crap and is trying to kill the people she cares about. NSfags call her shallow
> NSfags last hope is that Sakura switches to Naruto when she finds out she tried to trick her into kissing him when they were 12, because she called her forehead pretty

Kishimoto really nailed it with the "fickle" comment
>>
File: why.jpg (44.16 KB, 302x326)
44.16 KB
44.16 KB JPG
>>115320181

why? because of her determination? Because she literally says I would do anything for you if I were in love with you, even anal?
>>
>>115320208

Technically speaking, he's trying to sabotage her love life by posing as Sasuke.
>>
>>115320088
Because writing is complete shit at this point. That worthless fucking unlikable bitch that never belonged in a story centering on the 2 main characters who he only had some stupid crush on was introduced to his father, was called his girlfriend and had a CPR scene while the girl who always accepted him and supported him fell on her face from exhaustion after a scene where she slapped sense back into him before he did something completely retarded, held hands and told her he was strong because she was always by his side.

>"The last story is the first love"

Yeah, there's no way that won't go to shit.
>>
Would Team 7 have been better if Sakura and Sasuke were replaced with Lee and Hinata in the beginning?
>>
>>115320208
She's retarded, she interpreted him being a clumsy beta who wants to impress her as him getting in her way and trying to embarrass her and Sasuke on purpose just for shits n giggles.
>>
>>115320218

it reached its peak in the first sasuke rescue arc

start of shippuden was pretty rough
>>
I wish the other villages were explored a little more.

>>115320314
Replace Naruto with someone else and you'd be golden.
>>
Kek. I genuinely don't know why people are mad about Sakuras characterization. She represents the typical woman in these scenarios.

I know several women in their late 20s who still fawn over guys who treat them like complete shit or gave treated them like shit. Tumblr is fucking full of them.

Seriously, why so mad? She represents how most women act. Kishi is accurate in how he is portraying her.
>>
>>115320290
because she wants the sasuke dick as much as he does

ns hates sasuke so much, but he's the reason their ship even exists
>>
>>115320314

It'd be very different, for sure. It'd be nonstop Lee and Naruto trying to out-hard work each other. I think you get closer to a similar team dynamic (with better characters) subbing in Shikamaru instead of Lee.
>>
>>115320290
It might've been that Naruto realized that he only liked her for acknowledgement. You'd think that he'd turn away and finally get over her. At least, that's what anyone with SENSE would do.
>>
>>115320312
>was introduced to his father, was called his girlfriend and had a CPR scene

introduced in a joke, with a comment that was a joke

we already talked about this, there was nothing romanti about the CPR scene. Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and Naruto doesn't care.
>>
>>115320379
whatever you say, virgin.
>>
>>115320379
Sakura is barely the monster a/ is making her to be.
She just has shit taste and can't move on, just like Ino, Karin and Naruto.

Hinata has arguably better taste (not that Naruto is really lovable, but well he didn't try to kill her at least), but she's unable to move as well which is also pathetic.

Meanwhile, no one love best boy Lee. He's the perfect man for Hinata, as he's a REAL har-working failure and not some super special destined-to-greatness dude pretending to be so, like Naruto.
>>
>>115320436
What about fucking surpassing Jiraiya, who failed to both save his friend and win the girl? Watch Kishitmoto bring that back up at last second to shore horn it.
>>
>>115320492
>>115316471
Sorry but after her fake-confession she became totally irredeemable to me.
I don't even care she's still after Sasuke but that was such a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>115320492
Anon, Part 1 didn't have Naruto being the Messiah, he was just like Lee but dumber and worked hard to a lesser degree.
>>
>>115320451
Seriously, dude? You really don't know chicks who go for the "omg dark and mysterious" Sasuke types? Why the fuck do you think 50 Shades of Grey was so popular?? Think about it.

The fan girls don't fawn over Harry Potter; they fawn over Drake Malfoy or whatever his name is. I'm not even remotely joking.
>>
>>115320492
Lee will be fine. He wins Tenten by default, also since Neji was a siscon he probably never touched her so she's still pure.

Also Shikamaru and Temari are basically a legit couple now too.
>>
>>115320379
except this is a shonen manga.

typical women is for slice-of-life manga
>>
>>115320223
What would've happened if they did kiss?
>>
>>115320588
i'm sorry, but Drake Malfoy
>>
>>115320612
Sakura is frustated and leaves team 7
>>
>>115320406
aah, so he saw himself in her struggly and desire to be accepted and acknowledged? got it.

Too bad Sakura was a bitch and instead of recognizing similarities like that looked down on him (remember when Sasuke told her she was just as bad, no, even worse than Naruto? she was surprised, she actually considered herself better than him before) and she never stopped, still thinking she's as good as him because "I managed to summon a disgusting slug" and "muh CPR, I saved his life".

deep down Sakura still sees Naruto as the loser boy who didn't have any friends, that's the reason she had the audacity to stage her confession.
>>
>>115320593
Does Temari fit the type of woman he said he wanted back when he was talking about his future in the Chuunin Exams?
>>
>>115320674
So we can agree that Hinata is best girl because of this right?
>>
>>115320588
> pretending not to know Draco Malfoy is to seem cool

I guess you have a point, now that I think about it Sakura IS a 16(17?) year old girl after all. still pathetic. also, enjoying fiction != real life.

no self-respecting woman would really want to be with a guy that beats her ass or calls her mudblood or some shit.
>>
>>115320681
She fits the type of women the Nara clan gets with. The Nara men are basically betas with loud mouthed wives who boss them around.
>>
>>115320716
No, Hinata is best girl in her own right, not just because Sakura is so shitty.

Still, being compared to her makes her shine even more.
>>
>>115320512

Winning the girl was never Naruto's goal. Never.

And surpassing Jiraiya would mean moving on and get a girl that actually loves him, bot a girl that will only see him as a silver medal.
>>
>>115320760
>no self-respecting woman would really want to be with a guy that beats her ass or calls her mudblood or some shit.

Say that to hordes of women who willingly stay in abusive relationships, either verbal or physical, because MUH REAL LOVE.

But you are right -- no woman who respects herself would resort to that. Maybe.
>>
>>115320808
>Still, being compared to her makes her shine even more.

it really does

compare hinata's confession with sakura's fake one, no wonder Naruto told her to fuck off
>>
File: nigger.png (220.66 KB, 978x817)
220.66 KB
220.66 KB PNG
So can we agree that uchihas are basically niggers?

>superior physical traits compared to normal people
>emotionally unstable and prone to irrational judgment
>violent race
>bitches love them some superior endowment
>overly top yaoi/brofaggotry

also
>darkness
>>
File: 0000149.png (480.56 KB, 1280x720)
480.56 KB
480.56 KB PNG
>>115320808
>Still, being compared to her makes her shine even more.

On so many levels.
>>
>>115320563
Shitpudden Nardo is nothing like that...
I can't support NaruHina anymore. It has lost all his appeal along with Nardo's character.

I embraced crackshipping.
LeeHina OTP.
>>
>>115320881
And what about Hinata's confession that was never answered since the attack? He couldn't at least remember someone already told him they love him?
>>
>>115320492
> destined-to-greatness
Asura was low tier until he got friends and trained his ass off.
>>
>>115320973
Is Hinata better than Sakura in pretty much everything?

Development, Strength, popularity, etc
>>
>>115320987

easily fixed with a flashback. The sole fact that Hinata and Naruto are comfortable with each other during the war, enough to hold hands, indicates that's exactly what happened
>>
File: team 7 is back.jpg (350.93 KB, 1200x872)
350.93 KB
350.93 KB JPG
>>115321075
>> Hinata better strength then a girl who punched a god so hard blood flew
You faggots try way to hard not even a sakura fag
>>
>>115321554
>I LIKE YOU
"I love you" is the official translation, right?
>>
>>115321605
Pretty sure that was sakura talking about kaguya how they were both females.
>>
>>115321554
Can't Team 7 just resolve with everyone staying platonic?
>>
>>115321758
Why couldn't Kishi do that from the beginning?

If Naruto himself was supposed to be an homage to Goku, why the hell would there be romance?
>>
>>115321808
Where did you get the naruto is a homage to goku son?
>>
>>115321808
Wasn't it just a stupid crush on his end?
>>
>>115321821
The stupid orange jumpsuit is supposed to be a Goku reference.
>>
>>115321634
le... funny... le... funny... LE... FUNNY... le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...le... funny... le... funny...
>>
>>115321937
so then everyone who wears an orange jump suit is a reference to goku? Gonna need a source on that one, made sense him being orange since he made this dad the yellow flash and his mom was the hot blooded redhead
>>
>>115321808
>If Naruto himself was supposed to be an homage to Goku, why the hell would there be romance?

But Goku got married and had kids

In fact, he got married to a girl that used to be shy, is a princess and he was oblivious to her feelings for years.
>>
>>115321979
>so then everyone who wears an orange jump suit is a reference to goku?
Yes.
>>
>>115321996

Bulma = Sakura
Vegeta = Sasuke

whoops
>>
>>115322070
SasuSaku won't happen at this point. No way.
>>
Chapter today like last week or tomorrow?
>>
>>115321821
>Dumb as shit
>Big Eater
>Orange Clothes
>Yellow SSJ Hair

You tell me anon.

>>115321996
Hinata confirmed for Chi-Chi then?

I mean, it'd fit the bill, if only Naruto didn't have that shitty crush on Sakura.
>>
>>115316761
>>115316723
Don't misunderstand, it isn't the fucking Leaf Politics arc we all want. Not nearly enough of best girl.

Best part of it all though, was when Danzo completely fucking rekt the supposed strongest Uchiha in the span of a minute.

Anyone else remember when the Mangekyo shit required you to kill your best friend? The fuck happened to that?
>>
>>115320314
>Would Team 7 have been better if Sakura and Sasuke were replaced with Lee and Hinata in the beginning?

Of the initial three teams, there is a lot of thematic dead weight:

> Naruto: hard working screw up
> Sauce: super edgy gifted rival
> Pink: good at finesse?

> Ino: rival bitch?
> Shika: lazy genius
> Choji: fatty

> Kiba: outspoken brawler?
> Hinata: daddy's little disappointment
> Shino: pretty quiet, almost totally undeveloped

> Neji: highly gifted but unfairly burdened
> Lee: hard work x1000
> 10/10: sane chick among retardedly goofy male colleagues

You could easily drop Choji, Shino, and possibly Kiba without affecting much, and none of the girls do much besides play the love interests.

My ideal protag team would be Naruto, Neji, and either Lee, Shikamaru, or any chick except Pink.
Having a three way rivalry on Team 7 with different approaches (hard working, athletically/ninjutsu gifted, and genius tactician, etc.) would have been infinity times better than muh edgy friend needs to be brought back.
>>
File: hyuuga_keikaku.jpg (124.58 KB, 800x1144)
124.58 KB
124.58 KB JPG
>>115320492
>Meanwhile, no one love best boy Lee. He's the perfect man for Hinata, as he's a REAL har-working failure and not some super special destined-to-greatness dude pretending to be so, like Naruto.

But anon, her attractions to Nardo are due to a long-running plot by Hiashi ever since pic related.
>>
File: 03b.png (108.33 KB, 400x381)
108.33 KB
108.33 KB PNG
Can we all just agree that Sasusaku is complete garbage?
>>
>>115322108
I don't want it to happen, I really want SasuSaku to not happen more than I want NaruHina to happen, but Kishi could go there if he wanted to. I pray he doesn't though, that would be so horrible.
>>
>>115321758
Like it or not the love triangle is a major motivation for the character's actions. It's silly to just leave it unresolved.
>>
File: 1401221494726.png (722.14 KB, 900x655)
722.14 KB
722.14 KB PNG
>>115318291
The seal that Obito and Rin got from Madara prevented them from suicide and becoming the Jubbi's host.
>>
>>115322201
>Hinata confirmed for Chi-Chi then?

> Same hair
> princess
> loved him since she was little
> used to be shy

Yep
>>
>>115321605
>>115321634
I thought that was a continuation of Kakashi's thoughts as he was watching from inside his chakra mech.
>>
Did something interesting happen in the last 100 chapters?
>>
>>115318260
As a Bleachfag I like One Piece more but Bleach offers so many hilarious kubo asspulls and plot twists nearly every chapter that it keeps me coming back. Naruto is irredeemable shit, but at least Bleach is enjoyable in its own way.
>>
>>115322619
That's exactly how I feel about Naruto.
>>
>>115322523
Not really.
>>
>>115320555
She just wanted Naruto to stop following Sasuke.

She thought Naruto did that to hold up the promise he made to her, so she wanted to free him, she just didn't understand why naruto wanted to save sasuke.

And lets be honest, no one knows why the fuck he cares that much about a guy he did missions one month with.
>>
>>115322201
Does Naruto even still have a crush on Sakura? It seems like he gave up on her a long time ago.
>>
>>115322680
huh, good to know.
>>
File: 0000163.png (525.14 KB, 1280x720)
525.14 KB
525.14 KB PNG
>>115322278
Naruto and Neji on the same team would've been good fun.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (111.73 KB, 500x362)
111.73 KB
111.73 KB JPG
>>115322477

Kishimoto is gonna pull a Vegeta/Bulma, mark my words
>>
>>115320888
Uchias are average in physical traits

Senju and Uzumaki are way surperrior in both physical traits and Chakra reservation
>>
>>115322376
To be fair I think they're perfect for each other because they're both by far the most annoying characters in Naruto
>>
I want SasuSaku to happen
but only if Sasuke ends up being an abusive husband
>>
Remember the end of Part 1 when you thought all of the Konoha ninjas would return in Part 2 ready to show off new abilities and how mature they were, but were only treated to the occasion Team 10 fight?

Remember when the series was about defying destiny, bloodlines, all of that stuff, and just being hard working and dedicated?

Remember that time, Shino ended a chapter getting ready to wrek shit, but instead got virtually no panel time whatsoever the next week?

Remember hand seals?

Remember when Kakashi and Sasuke could only use Chidori max 3-4 per day, instead of spamming it whenever they wanted without seals or anything?

Remember when Susannoo and Amaterasu seemed like end all be all abilities, but then became just as spammable as everything else?

Remember when fighting 5 kages one after the other would pretty much guarantee death for anyone, but Sasuke plotted his way through it?

Remember when Naruto got confirmed for wind element and you thought he'd finally learn some actual new techniques that weren't Bunshin and a flavor of Rasengan?

Remember when KillerBee got introduced and we saw actually how badass Naruto could be if he got his shit straight, but somehow Naruto turned into Golden Jesus Fox instead, ruining the continuity and jobbing all of the other Jinchurikki?

Remember when Sasuke went legitimately insane, stabbing Karin, and trying to kill Team 7, setting him up for the perfect end villain, but then decided, nvm, I'm not crazy, Revolution.

Remember how they just got finished fighting an entire war + god, yet they somehow have the energy to fight each other?

The Manga went completely to shit in Part 2. Completely. It had so much hope. All of the good parts in the story are parts that aren't focusing on Naruto and Sasuke.
>>
>>115322736
Just look at their designs for The Last. He's clearly supposed to seem like some lone wolf sage while she's supposed to seem more independent like Tsunade, hopefully fucking ending up with no one and just becoming an actual proper kunoichi.
>>
>>115322825
>Remember when fighting 5 kages one after the other would pretty much guarantee death for anyone, but Sasuke plotted his way through it?

madara saved his sorry ass, what the fuck are you even complaining about
>>
File: noodles.webm (2.23 MB, 640x360)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
>>115322825
>a flavor of Rasengan
He got ramengan
>>
>>115322736
>>115322477
>>115322376
Sasuke and Sakura are perfect for each other because they're both by far the most annoying characters in Naruto. All of the other characters are too good for either one of them.
>>
>>115322717
Doubt it. While they're still friends and teammates, I think her confession all but killed his crush on her, given how fast he called her out on it. And now that I think about it, I don't remember the two of them ever addressing it after the fact.
>>
>>115322939
when did this happen
why did this happen
>>
>>115322717
Him telling Minato that she was more or less his girlfriend might've implied that he still liked her.
>>
>>115322827

Dude, keep an open mind, it will hurt less if it happens
>>
>>115322997

Vegeta of all people became a family man, and he did worst shit. It's pretty likely, no matter how stupid it would be.
>>
>>115316423
>I got banned for this

Sasuga mods
>>
>>115322997
I'll take trash like SS any day over NS. It's just disgusting. >>115322949 gives an actual justification.
>>
>>115322827
>Sakura being more independent like Tsunade
If anything she will just be even more insufferable in the movie.
>>
>>115322983
Episode 168 of the original anime
Because filler
>>
>>115322991

he was joking
>>
>>115323097
Vegeta and Bulma actually got along.
>>
>>115322939
Considering that chakra is a fluid produced by and pumped through the body, I question whether these practices are approved by Konoha health code.
>>
>>115323299

at first they didn't

and he left her and baby trunks to die in the cell saga
>>
File: 1392019728329.gif (563.79 KB, 480x270)
563.79 KB
563.79 KB GIF
>>115323337
>Chakra is a fluid
That would be lewd, considering all the chakra transfers in the show.
>>
>>115323097
>>115323299
Vegeta was bretty gud since his eternally grumpy demeanor and inferiority complex got played for laughs.

Kishi is too concerned with trying to keep Sasuke "cool", and nothing is so pathetic as an edgy, brooding teen.
>>
>>115323440

watch sasuke end up like vegeta after the timeskip
>>
>>115323424
It's a pretty good thing Nardo is an all-but-kissless virgin or else the entire ninja world would now be full of chakra STDs.
>>
>>115317433
>Konohamaru

Why are you talking shit on the future 8th Hokage and cutest/best boy?
>>
>>115323497
He will never love her. I'd be perfectly fine with stupid shit I cared about as a child to get NSfags to finally fuck off, but there's no way.
>>
>>115323355
lolwhat, really?
How did the relationship recover after that?

Also somebody remind me, was Bulma pathetically in love with Vegeta all the time until he finally caved? I don't remember it that way but it's been so long ago.
>>
>>115323649
He doesn't have to love her.
He just needs a child from that bitch, probably a son because only males can pass down the family also so said son can fuck the Hyuga-Uzumaki hybrid daughter of Naruto.
>>
>>115323723
No, Bulma was scared to death of him until after Frieza ended, she stopped giving a fuck and treated him like Yamcha while Goku was on his way back.

Trunks said it was a one night stand/passion kind of thing.
>>
>>115323723
>Also somebody remind me, was Bulma pathetically in love with Vegeta all the time until he finally caved? I don't remember it that way but it's been so long ago.

Post Future Trunks visit, he went to Capsule Corp to train in their gravity rooms for several months at least.
They were just around each other enough they just fugged, never explicitly shown sequence of events led to it.

> muh imminent end of the world + there's somebody right here who I argue with a lot, maybe it's romantic tension?
>>
>>115323649

Do you even Kishi?

Naruto converted the guy that killed his parents, he can totally make Sasuke fall in love with her.

Not saying it will be well written, but to say it can't happen is pretty naive
>>
>>115323723

they forgot or something

no, bulma was in for the sex, they were more romantic in the buu saga, though

Kishimoto loves Dragon Ball, so it wouldn't surprise me if he followed Toriyama's example.
>>
>>115317657
Actually Pain's attack was several months before the Kage Summit, since Konoha is almost completely rebuilt, and the war started a number of weeks after that. It's been 1.5 years since Part II started
>>
>>115323990
I dunno. Sakura is exactly the kind of woman you don't want to fuck unless you've had a vasectomy and a recent sperm count test.
>>
Out of all the characters that could have been on Naruto's team Kishi just had to pick sakura and sasuke.
>>
>>115324002

Plenty of time for Naruto to talk to Hinata then. Kishimoto just needs to show it in flashback.

>>115323990

> Girl is the allegedly smartest person in the team, doesn't have special bloodline, with unusual hair color, looked like she lusted after the main character for 5 seconds after a timeskip
> Boy is the last member of his race, was a dick to everybody and tried to kill the hero, thery end up as friendly rivals
>>
>>115324087
I think it's more along the lines of he had a lot of peripheral characters already designed, then his editors told him to toss in a rival and a love triangle interest for muh shounen.
>>
>>115324111
>flashback

Why is Kishi such a shitty writer
>>
>>115324214

he does loves his flashbacks



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.