[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: Trafalgar law.jpg (53.68 KB, 1024x576)
53.68 KB
53.68 KB JPG
Autism Free Edition.

So what are everyone's bets on the D info we'll get tomorrow? I'm expecting it to be pretty minimal.

I want Trafalgar's D. Water.
>>
it was a ruse 800 years in the making
it literally means nothing
>>
>>115314809
I like this
>>
are we getting new chapter today or tomorrow?
>>
>>115314767

I miss smug pre-timeskip Law
>>
>>115314809
Monkey Nothing Luffy?
>>
>>115314830
In about 24 hours
>>
>>115314833
I miss Law's Punk Hazard coat. Not digging the feathers on his Dressrosa outfit
>>
I expect we get no explanation at all. Explaining the will of D is final arc material. I could be wrong, but I'm probably not.
>>
>>115314767

Who do you think is the last schibukai?

New guy?

Enel? Marco? Another supernova?
>>
>>115314874
>not knowing about horgmos feather claok
>muh asian legensd
>>
>>115314906
>horgmos
I think it's someone we've seen before, because otherwise they would have given us a name. Marco is unlikely but could be interesting. Enel would be really cool. Maybe Arlong with some huge powerup.

I wonder if the Z connection is a real thing
>>
>>115314978

it'll probably be canon

>>115314898
Maybe a tiny bit more info, not so much on the D but laws family and why Corasan tells him to run
>>
File: smug law.png (330.99 KB, 478x462)
330.99 KB
330.99 KB PNG
>>115314833
Maybe once Doffy's taken out he'll go back to being that way
>>
>>115314978
>I wonder if the Z connection is a real thing

Since Oda wrote it. Probably yes. Zephyr is 74 in movie Z. His arm got cut of when he was 70. So the final Shichibukai can not be one of the supernova's, nor any other rooky that was around 4 years ago. And it is also stated he has devil fruit powers. It's probably a new guy.
>>
File: 1398666832549.jpg (54.27 KB, 300x384)
54.27 KB
54.27 KB JPG
>>115314906
The Shichibukai is irrelevant and it shouldn't exist. Fujitora needs to end it already.
>>
File: Young_Robin_reading.png (305.27 KB, 600x337)
305.27 KB
305.27 KB PNG
my heart...
>>
>>115315211

Oda was pretty inconsistent about them, but that's mostly because he never thought he would go that far when he first introduced crocodile.

Now crocodile suffers from the frieza effects, if you get what I mean.

But no they arent irrelevant

Doffa + Mihawk + Kuma + Law + Boa + Buggy would definitively be a match for the marines or the yonko.

I'm not just speaking of raw strenght, but their crew included (for buggy that counts) and their ability to scheme and trap (Doffy and Law)
>>
File: 110034235213512.gif (318.29 KB, 274x227)
318.29 KB
318.29 KB GIF
>post yfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUX6DxAk8w
>>
>>115315209
No reason it can't be a Supernova. Cabbage is a supernova even though he's been a pirate for 3 years. "Rookie" is a loose term.
>>
File: Ksenia-Solo.gif (704.33 KB, 245x230)
704.33 KB
704.33 KB GIF
>>115314767

We won't get a reveal, but it's 90% sure the D is linked to the void century.

And I personally am almost certain that the Ds are descendants of the Lost Empire's elite.

And they are naturally predisposed to fuck up the order in place if that doesn't fit their mostly noble ideas.

Teach could be the Juda family. Would fit if there's actually 13 D families.

But I fucking love Blackbeard. Would have been cool if he actually was the protagonist. Shonen wouldn't have let it pass but A MAN CAN DREAM
>>
>>115315363
It took the entire force of the marines + most of the Shichibukai + Blackbeard and company to take down Whitebeard, just one of the Yonkou. Everybody gave up when Shanks showed up.
>>
>>115315501
>No reason it can't be a Supernova.

Don't play with words. By that he meant not one of the worst generation supernova.

Speaking of which, considering how they all fared in the new world, pretty well, and seeing guys like Law in action, could it be that some supernova were actually stronger than Luffy back in shab ?

They didn't undergo 2 years of personal training, jumped in immediatly and now they're big names.
While Luffy deemed himself too weak.
>>
>>115315545
My point is that the 11 Supernovas could have been active four years ago and still be considered "Rookies" 2 years ago
>>
File: 1411468533484.jpg (55.42 KB, 588x398)
55.42 KB
55.42 KB JPG
>>115315363
>he thinks that the Shichibukai are relevant
You're dumb. You're going to be so depressed when Fujitora ends it.
>>
>>115315545
Luffy's bounty was probably artificially high because he declared war on the government, but none of the Supernovas looked all that impressive compared to him. I always assumed he was on a level with Kid and Law, and everyone else was beneath them.

Then again, 2 years of doing shit in the New World is probably just as effective as 2 years of training
>>
>>115315363
>Doffa + Mihawk + Kuma + Law + Boa + Buggy would definitively be a match for the marines or the yonko.

They wouldn't stand a chance against a Yonko crew.

Whitebeard would beat Mihawk with some difficult

Marco and Vista kill Doflamingo and Hancock

Jozu and Ace clean up the rest

Yonko as a whole are a tier of their own
>>
>>115315524

That's an interresting point you raise but there is definitively more than that.

He wasn't winning, even before Whitebeard showed up.

Marco was the only one to Match an admiral, and the Schibukai were completely unmatched and fresh.


However, Without the betrayal and the burden of rescuing Ace, it's possible the Whitebeard could have fully exploited the range of his capabilities, and maybe blow the whole Island up like Sengoku feared he would.
And he would have had his 3rd in command with him, which always help.

Mihawk backed down when Shanks showed up because the Schibukai are essentially a balancer in the grand scheme of things, and it's likely himself and the others warlords felt the war should not be pushed any further than that.

True though, the Marine backed down because it was likely that Shanks himself and crewmembers would really cripple them down, especially if the schibukai started backing down.
>>
Tfw we will never see Coby again
>>
>>115315784

*Before BlackBeard showed up. Fucking 4chin and no edit.
>>
File: 1409071937791.jpg (181.33 KB, 1440x810)
181.33 KB
181.33 KB JPG
>>115315685
>Whitebeard would beat Mihawk with some difficult
That wouldn't happen.

>>115315792
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>115315792
That would be illogical Oda makes him better and better every time he appears.
>>
>>115315792
how are you all gonna feel when coby comes back in the last few episodes to beat luffy just as he becomes pirate king?
>>
>Autism Free Edition
>This thread

Why did I get my hopes up
>>
File: image.jpg (240.10 KB, 1060x1405)
240.10 KB
240.10 KB JPG
>>115315825
By the end of the series, we will have Fleet Admiral Smoker and Admiral Coby
>>
>>115315869
That didn't already give you a hint?
>>
>>115315869
>Autism Free
>on /a/
>>
Daily reminder that Smoker is a D and the natural counter to Akainu
>>
>>115315631
>Luffy's bounty was probably artificially high because he declared war on the government

My thoughts exactly.

Guys like Kidd, Law or Drake didn't come close to this level of infamous actions (killing civilians is nothing), and they had that much.

>I always assumed he was on a level with Kid and Law, and everyone else was beneath them.

At first I did, but now I'm not so sure. Then you already had a guy like Drake taking on a Kumabot by himself, something Luffy didn't dream of doing.

>Then again, 2 years of doing shit in the New World is probably just as effective as 2 years of training

Possible, I'm not entirely sure. Else what's the point of training?

Drake, Hawkins, Kidd, Law are all doing superbly and seem to be on a pretty high level of raw power.

Is it possible that Law was already this fucking broken back at shab? He even lased around for 6 month before even trying something.
Guy moves meteors and battle ship around by giving them the middle finger and seem insanely resilient.
>>
>>115315869
If we ignore him he'll just go away
>>
File: Spoiler Image (92.35 KB, 500x500)
92.35 KB
92.35 KB PNG
Who is the seventh Shichibukai and why is it him?
>>
>>115315880
The fact that he directly works for the person that tried to murder him is kinda awkward.
>>
>>115315897
The point of training is so that we can move the story forward two years without missing anything the main cast does. If we had gotten a shit ton of arcs that added up to two years instead, Luffy would be much stronger now.
>>
>>115315880
>Fleet Admiral Smoker and Admiral Coby

Lel, Marines are fucked
>>
File: Shichibukai.png (22.57 KB, 184x261)
22.57 KB
22.57 KB PNG
>>115315927
>Implying it isn't him

I like the Arlong idea though, even though it's a long shot
>>
>>115315685
>Whitebeard would beat Mihawk with some difficult

Reasonable

>Marco and Vista kill Doflamingo and Hancock

Marco can be a match for Doffla. Boa is underestimated because of her shit Bounty.

>Jozu and Ace clean up the rest

Kuma is a fucking beast. I don't think this would be easy for them.

Buggy probably has accumulated an idiotically strong crew and allies, because comic plot.

Law is a strong motherfucker too. And he's got potential. Give him 2 more years and he's even stronger, I'm sure it's taken into account bu the marines.
Plus it seems his capabilities go beyond raw fighting, with the whole Port incident that apparently gave him his fame.

No Josu and Ace wouldn't be enough for these 3.
>>
>>115314767
>One Piece
>autism free
I've got some very bad news for you.
>>
>>115315927
>Arlong
>Can't even beat pirates in East Blue
>Become Shichibukai

wtfamireading.jpg
>>
>>115315685
>>115316037

Then there's the last schibukai too.
They're 7.

>>115316000
>>115315927

By Jupiter's cock! Arlong is a fucking weakling from the very early part of the story.
You have a case for Crocodile getting stronger but this is pushing it.
There's no way he's even close to jinbei. And there's no way the next schibukai isn't at least as strong as jinbei.

Anything else would be anticlimatic.

>>115315927
>>
File: 1398500437085.png (554.36 KB, 640x720)
554.36 KB
554.36 KB PNG
>>115315825
But he only gets slightly better.

>>115315880
>being this retarded and delusional
>>
>>115316080
You mean it isn't anymore, because you're here now?
>>
>>115315880

Fleet admiral McJobber and admiral Von Weakshit.

This will be the end of the marines.
>>
One Piece is the name of the treasure in the Grand Line
>>
File: 1400200512122.jpg (69.35 KB, 1280x720)
69.35 KB
69.35 KB JPG
>>115316192
>McJobber
>Von Weakshit
>>
>>115314767
>>115314767
>>115314767


Alternate dimension.

Ace and Luffy actually follow Garps desire and enter the Marine.
No prematurely leaving or any of that shit, they take it as seriously as they do being a pirate in the real story.

Marine civil war? What happens?
>>
>>115316248
Very little changes because Luffy and Ace aren't that powerful on a global scale. The War wouldn't play out the same way, but BB still gets the Yami Yami.
>>
>>115316211
YAI YO YAI YO SET SAIL FOR ONE PIECE!
>>
>>115316280
>Very little changes because Luffy and Ace aren't that powerful on a global scale.

They would rise up pretty quickly in the ranks just like they did as pirates.

>The War wouldn't play out the same way

What war?
>>
>>115316248
Luffy would probably only have Nami, Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, and Brook in his crew if events went about the same, Smoker would probably find Luffy to be an insufferable idiot but a damn good Marine. Events would probably turn up with Luffy's actions inadvertently rooting out numerous corrupt marines and a possible upheaval as the major corruption comes out to the surface, possible World Government involvement to maybe cover things up and smooth it out as they can't have the Marines going all bonkers during the turbulent age
>>
>>115316280
>implying BB isnt fleet admiral already.
>>
>>115316244
You know you like it.
>>
>>115316089
Buggy
>>
>>115316382
>Luffy would probably only have Nami, Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, and Brook in his crew if events went about the same

Why not Sanji?
Doesn't the skeleton have a Bounty?

>possible World Government involvement to maybe cover things up and smooth it out as they can't have the Marines going all bonkers during the turbulent age

Nice set up for an escalation and split in the marines.
>>
Would Hancock sacrifice her entite island to fuck Luffy?
>>
>>115316599

Plot reasons, just like Usopp, for comic purposes.

Buggy is shit but his crew is strong.

What does Arlong has? He won't be blessed by Oda's sense of humor.
>>
>>115316599
Buggy's a former Roger's crew member, just like Shanks, a Yonko.
>>
tfw Buggy was the Usopp of Roger Pirates
tfw Usopp will never graduate from being a shit tier comic relief and reaction guy
>>
>>115316639
She would sell her own mother to suck the Monkey D
>>
>>115315504
Would be a fucking stupid move if after "omg dont go near doffy, because d" is not explained this chapter, like the fuck will Law think without telling him why.
>>
mfw nothing new about the D. will be revealed because why the fuck would Corazon suddenly reveal this huge secret knowledge to some shitty brat who tried to stab him a while back?
>>
>>115315504
That seems to be the most popular theory.
Although, I wonder. Why does WG have Ds serving in the Marines? Like Garp and Saul.
>>
File: dofla.jpg (41.62 KB, 214x348)
41.62 KB
41.62 KB JPG
>Reminder that Law singlehandedly ruined One Piece
>Reminder that if you like Law you are no better then a 17 year old edgy metal head
>Reminder thats it's only downhill from here
>>
File: 1412225774797.jpg (128.12 KB, 500x849)
128.12 KB
128.12 KB JPG
>>115314767
>>115314767
>>115314767

Live Action One Piece.

Is pic related enough?

Propose actors.
>>
>>115316968
>ruined One Piece
m-muh Wan Piss

fuck off, nerd-o
>>
>>115316968
Care to explain why?
>>
>>115316958

Perhaps they aren't really aware?

Or just that if they can have them on their good side then they don't discriminate.

Would be weird that they wouldn't go mass extermination of them though.
>>
>>115316968
Well, looks like "Autism Free" is over. Was good while it lasted.
>>
>>115316981
Tom Hardy for Zoro, Ryan Gosling for Sanji. I'm done. Somebody else fill in the blanks.
>>
>>115317036
Andy Serkis as Chopper
>>
>>115316958
perhaps the WG doesnt know everything about D yet so they allow marines with D so they observe them?
>>
holy shit, I started reading One Piece a week ago and I am almost caught up. No I am in that phase were I can´t stop thinking about OP the whole fucking time. I am too addicted too this shit now, help!
>>
File: mr_prince_marimo.jpg (211.72 KB, 1182x437)
211.72 KB
211.72 KB JPG
>>115317057
>>115317036
>>
>>115317218
It's the end for you. I'm in this state since Alabasta.
>>
>>115316981
>>115317036
>>115317057
>>115317219
Donal Logue as Shanks
>>
Spoiler when ?
>>
>>115317199
Apparently not good enough. Since Garp managed to conceal his "friendship" with Roger, and adopt his only son right under their noses.
>>
i don't believe that in 800 years the WG would never have caught a whiff of the will of the D. when it seems although the true nature of it might be a secret, many people know it's a thing
WG would have heard of it, they would have investigated it
not to mention if it does have something to do with the lost kingdom, at least gorosei would still retain the knowledge about it
>>
Onee-chan my fucking bitch fuck all u fuckboiz


NEE-CHAAN
>>
>>115314830
You nigger dont know how to read? Tomorrow newfag
>>
>>115315524
I'm hoping more of a simple explanation and they go into detail after the fights when Law explains to the strawhats and friends about the significance of D , and Luffy still doesn't get it.

Assuming Law doesn't die
>>
i'm more interested in the taboo "Water" part of Law's full name
>>
>>115317218
i'll help you, reread the series
>>
>>115317495
I'll be sad if he dies but it seems plaisible

Again why do we hate him ?
>>
>>115317532
It sure will be SAD but he will keep a SMILE :^)
>>
>>115317532
we?
>>
>>115317578
We stands for /a/.
It seems that a lot of people hates him here.
>>
love y'all keep your head up dont be faggots bitch

drunk as fuck see u all tomorrow when i regret this shit. thank god for anonymous

neechan u sexy as fuck i swear ur a woman even if ur a guy. fuck off if ur a guy. lates
>>
>>115317563
CARLOS ! You filthy Eustass kid !
>>
>>115317497
Is it a baptism reference?

Law was in a catholic school in his flashback.
>>
>>115317609
/a/ isn't a monolith
it's just a handful of retards who keep posting it
probably the same faggots who keep preaching the end times every time something they don't like happens
>>
File: 1379207068297.jpg (67.56 KB, 530x530)
67.56 KB
67.56 KB JPG
I though this was pretty obvious with the fishman who kept saying it (do it with a don, or something like that)

D. obviously means Don, sort of like a tittle given to "semi-nobles"

so the D. people are of same lineage- from same place originally but not necessarily bloodrelated
>>
>>115317674
So D are nobles among the peoples ?
>>
>>115317674
penis

>do it with a don, or something like that

PENIS
>>
>>115317497

>this nigga has TWO taboo names

The fuck?
>>
>>115317451
>>115317635
>>115317704

Wow so many summer-like posts...
>>
Any spoilers today?
>>
WHEEVER U ARE

YOU IDIOTS JUST NKOW I LOVE YOU

DONT WORRY JUST KEEPIN ON MOVING I SWEAR IM GOD I LOVE YOU JUST KEEP MOVING
>>
>>115317674
i don't think anyone but Tom and his brother said that and it didn't seem like there was anything more to it than an idiosyncracy
>>
>>115317744
Water is just his mother name apparently.
>>
>>115317693
from the old times, the actual nobles who did something to gain that status- unlike those tenryuubito
>>
>>115317778

Obviously, but he said it was forbidden, and he hides that last name along with his D.
>>
>>115317609
not a lot, is is mostly 3-4 retards who keep posting the same shit about him being "edgy" or "Gary Stu" and shit like that
>>
File: 1440499096450.png (286.82 KB, 500x300)
286.82 KB
286.82 KB PNG
DOONT EVERY WORRY SANJI LOVES YA.

NOW I GOTTA PEE

KEEP YA HEAD Up
>>
>>115317756
try again in 18 hours or so
>>
>>115317778
but both were a secret
pandashit translation only says it was his mother's name and shitstream says both were secret and taboo
>>
>>115316968

Reminder that if you hate Law you have severe autism
>>
>>115317790
Maybe it's more complicated than that:

>Nobles kills whatever civilisation
>some of them disagree with what is happening and do a DoffyDad-like thing
>two casts are made: Tenryubitos and "D"
>D are forgotten because they were among the peoples.
>>
>>115317799
D was forbidden, not Water.
>>
>>115316968
stop posting this you fucking autist
>>
>>115317760
>>115317810
reported
>>
>>115317750

with a PENIS

THE DON THING IS FUCKING RETARDED MAN I WANT TO BITE THE FISHMAN'S PENIS
>>
File: 1412278555137.jpg (49.71 KB, 500x280)
49.71 KB
49.71 KB JPG
CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHAS
>>
>>115317864

Nigga, he literallt says D is secret and Water is taboo.
>>
File: 16.png (219.16 KB, 797x1150)
219.16 KB
219.16 KB PNG
>>115317864
>>
>all these shitposts
>tfw even Reddit seems better than /a/ to talk about OP
How disgusting
>>
>>115317799
this was just a shitty translation by niggerstream
>>
File: 1398242841732.jpg (93.84 KB, 650x499)
93.84 KB
93.84 KB JPG
>>115317897
>>115317824
>>115317035

>Law apologists

hows highschool treating you?
>>
>>115317950
>D.
>Dasyan
oh Oda
Buffalo was the answer all along
>>
>>115317980
>disliking a fictional character because you feel he doesn't fit in your perfect canon
>implying others are kids
never change /a/
>>
>>115317948
>>115317950
I guess I have what i get for reading shitty translations.
Thank you guys

Mayve it's because Waterloo is a shitty pun ?
>>
>>115317950

I didn't notice this before, but please don't tell me Oda gave this nigga two special snowflake names.
>>
>>115317950
Nami swan is cute as ever.
>>
>>115317954
>shitty translation
>alternative is mangapanda
:^)
>>
>>115317840
I was thinking more simple, like the Don people keeping up peaceful world but they were overthrown by greedy tenryuubito-to-be -people

some drama&threats to humanity here and there, Don people agreed to leave if nobody was hurt thus scattered around the world~~

this doesnt explain why would doffy hate the D. though. or maybe its jealousy?
>>
>>115318028
Law will die it's impossible to become si relevant to the story, having a D, and a long flashback without dying.
>>
>>115317980
man that was a creative response
>>
>>115318067

What about Garp and Luffy?
>>
>>115318054
This is why I made my theory that explain why doffy would hate Ds:
They quit their "God-like" position just like his dad and lives among the "filthy" humans.
>>
File: 1398239698081.jpg (31.91 KB, 212x295)
31.91 KB
31.91 KB JPG
>>115318011
>>115318084

go jerk off to manowar kid
>>
Would you swim in the oceans of the New World for an hour if someone offered to pay you 1,000,000 Beli to do so?
>>
>>115318104
Garp haven't been as relevant as law (even if he is) and we haven't any child flashback or very long flashback about him. He APPEARS on flashbacks yes, but he hasn't any.

Luffy is mc.
>>
>>115316757
Maybe years from now when Luffy is dead, Usopp will get his army of 8000 followers.
>>
>>115318168
No except if I have Brook's DF.
>>
>D people are world nobles who managed to peacefully integrate back into society
>Doflamingo's father was trying to emulate them
>that's why Doflamingo hates them
>>
>>115318201
I wonder what inspired him to become a Marine. He seemed to love pirates as a kid.
>>
>>115318054
i doubt that forgotten nation was inherently good or anything, after all it was a coalition of 20 other kingdoms that rekt it including Alabasta
it would be more interesting if that kingdom was trying to create a world government too, but just ended up losing to the coalition
maybe the D. were a neutral force of balance even then, but got decimated or something and eventually they're prophesied to bring balance again or whatever
>>
Why do you think Doffy had Rocinante go under his Corazon alias all the time?
>>
>>115318028
>>115318028
Yes he have both Uchiha and Senju powers.
>>
Funny, why doesn't Doflamingo harbor this hate for Luffy since everyone knows he's D?
>>
>>115318141
the funniest part is that you keep posting the edgiest kidbait coolguy character in the series
>>
>>115318237
They were an advanced civilisation capable of technological feats that are still functionally unrivaled today.

The nations that destroyed them and formed the World Government were probably the barbarians at the gate. No capabilities technologically in comparison to the Ancient Civilisation, but they had the numbers.
>>
>>115318259
Maybe he got over that during the last dozen years
>>
>>115318259
Corazon said it was DANGEROUS for doflamingo to be next to a D he never said Doflamingo hates them.
>>
>>115318168
Nigga I'd do it for free.
>>
>>115318237
Legit Devil Fruit Factory

DF Users Everywhere, but a goddamn ginormous tidal wive killed them all
>>
>>115318254
THE HEART
>>
>>115318277
I like Law and Doflamingo
>>
>>115318285
right, but the general consensus seems to be that the WG kingdoms were the bad guys and that advanced civilization was good, when it might have been just a war between two evils
and maybe D. were the ones who actually defeated the ancient kingdom and afterwards in their weakened state were mostly wiped out by the WG20 or something who then proceeded to wipe that disgrace from history
>>
>>115318231
Same here. We'll probably know why when Blackbeard will kill him
>>
>>115318254
every executive goes by his alias
>>
D stands for Devil.
It's the name of the WG's ancestors that flee because they didn't agree with destroying the Poneglyph Kingdom.
Devil fruit are materialized dreams of D peoples.
>>
Oda should come up with more history for OP universe
like stories of previous df holders or the first Great Pirates and shit
>>
>still no mihawk/zorro, all blue, panacea, world map, hidden history, giant island, laboon, super ship, davy jones treasure
>>
>>115316968
I agree with the Law liking part, all the people I have seen look like Metallica rejects
>>
>>115318618
>Why is Brook even going with Luffy?

Laboon is on the opposite way,
>>
Devil fruits are fruits from what we call Adam and Eve trees.
They can be every tree species as long as they are insuflated with souls.

These trees are reincarnation of Poneglyph civilisation, just like jaya's trees legend.

The power that a fruit brought is the power that the ancient soul present in the tree wished to have.
>>
>>115318634
>he hangs around with these people irl
>>
>>115318673
nigga did you even read the series
>>
>>115318772
I honestly don't remember much about Brook's story.
>>
>Oda becomes terminally ill
>hasn't finished the manga
>fan asks him what the rest of the story was
>he smiles and before he dies, tells us all where he left it
>>
>>115318723
Also this procedure was created by the poneglyph civilisation to fight the WG's ancestor by making their "wish of power" true.
The item used to "recycle" souls is Uranus.
>>
>>115318557
for example BB was looking for yami yami no mi specifically
who had that power before that BB would have heard of and thus know of it's potential

who was mera mera no mi guy before Ace?
>>
>>115318723
>>115318813
worst theory, never post again pls
>>
>>115318801
I mean, you can't travel the grand line backwards, they need to go all the way around
>>
>>115318809
>so a epic journey in Japan is set
>people from all places fight over Oda story
>>
>>115318723
they had some odd wishes then
someone wanted to be rubber? what the fuck
or a goddamn soap, or a dog
>>
>>115318813
Uranus is a massive plane.
>Poseidon (Greek God of the Sea) is the power to control Sea Kings
>Pluton (Pluto, Greek God of the Underworld) is a ship that brings destruction
>Uranus (Greek God of the Sky) is a plane

That's my guess anyway
>>
>>115319018
>not a satellite
>>
>>115318995
Oda states that he made DFs based on human's dreams on SBS.
>>
>>115319085
meaning what exactly?
>>
>>115318557
>>115318817
We'll see that eventually.

Right now it's not relevant to the current storylines. Maybe in an arc dealing with Vegapunk.
>>
>>115315887
>Autism free
>on 4chan
>>
>>115319183
Even if we don't we'll maybe have some sort of spinoff in 20 years
>>
>>115319145
What he means is he based DFs on things you'd be able to be lazy about.

Like, if he had Robin's Devil Fruit he'd be able to draw faster than ever, and if he had Luffy's fruit he'd stretch to get things around his house.
>>
>>115319058
>uranus is a satellite
>like the moon
>enel is the key to activating it
I just want him to be relevant again
>>
Any idea when Gin will be back ?
He promised to beat sanjy in grand line...

or if one day we will know what is hidden in the fog behind thriller bark
>>
>>115319257
Uranus maybe is ON the moon and is the thing he activated.
>>
>>115319257
seeing as Shandia was a kingdom that "fell" to the 20 WG kingdoms during the Void Century, it wouldn't be far-fetched that the ancient lost kingdom was one of the moon colonies along with Birka and Skypeia
it would explain the technological advancement
>>
Stupid question but in japan is luffys name monkey, or is it the Japanese word for monkey?
>>
>>115319414
moneky
>>
>>115319414
it's Saru Deh Roofie
>>
>>115319387
>seeing as Shandia was a kingdom that "fell" to the 20 WG kingdoms during the Void Century
Which chapter explain this ?
>>
>>115319387
I'm kinda wondering about the fall of the D kingdom though. What opposing force could have been great enough to bring its down fall, and why isn't there something analogous equally prevalent throughout the world?
>>
>>115319457
don't remember exactly, but it's in the wiki
>>
>>115319488
The Celestial Dragons they're celestial because they're Aliens
>>
>>115319530
this is why they have astronaut suits
>>
>>115319530
But why aren't they super powerful though?
>>
>>115319552
D get obliterated by WG which his a huge power.
>>
>>115319552
Becuase they're celestial dicks
>>
Quick question: I've been watching the anime up until now, the latest episode was 665, where chapter would this be in the manga? I pleb.
>>
>>115319574
*is sorry
>>
>>115319593
Only if moar robin
>>
>>115319593
somewhere around chapter 734
>>
>>115319457
Nowhere, it is fanfiction bullshit
>>
File: Spoiler Image (112.56 KB, 749x950)
112.56 KB
112.56 KB JPG
>>115319628
ok
>>
if Alabasta was one of the 20 original WG kingdoms, why do they have a poneglyph and they're hiding it in their basement?
>>
File: 1794143847.jpg (126.48 KB, 800x1200)
126.48 KB
126.48 KB JPG
>>115319653
IT was actually spot on where it left off. THANKS
>>
>>115319658
Thanks it´s 733
>>
>>115319488
Twenty islands/countries all allied together to take them down.

A 20 vs 1 fight is a pretty huge divide in numbers, even if the 1 has advanced tech.
>>
>>115318890
They can with a eternal pose.
>>
>>115319698
Because alabasta was the only country which refused to fight them.
This si why they don't live in mariejoa
>>
>>115319698
The Nefertari family refused to go to Mariejois and become "real" Celestial Dragons.

>>115319826
Was it actually clear that they refused to fight them, or just that they didn't go to Mariejois afterward?
>>
>>115319778
I still don't get it though. If that's true the almighty D was taken down by a bunch of nothings. That's like adding up a bunch of zeros. No matter what you still get zero. And what kind of unifying force brought these 20 nations together anyhow?
>>
>>115319897
Celestial Dragons used this age old technique called "fear" to take over the world. The D's were either previous rulers, part of the Celestial Dragons or just normal people who stood up to them and told them to fuck off basically, but because the CDs probably had a massive army, the D's were most likely killed by them BUT before they were killed, they proclaimed that they will never rest until their will is completed I'm guessing.

Also the will that Blackbeard had is one that betrayed the other Ds. This is all pure speculation if you didn't notice
>>
>>115317674

tenryuubitos took place of the D. in the lost century
>>
>>115319708
aaaaaw shit my dick and I am still at my workplace
>>
>>115320045
>old technique called "fear"
Bullshit, give us the chapter
>The D's were either previous rulers
Bullshit too, they were only a country, not the rulers of the world, read your ohara flashback again
>>
>>115320045
Nah man I'm just wondering . I do dig the whole Moon People, nation of D, CD conspiracy theories though. Even if it kinda makes the whole "effort" part of friendship, effort and victory about as pointless as Naruto's predestined power levels.
>>
>>115320134
I said it was speculation you twat
>>
>>115318968
>Shit goes down
>Governments fall apart with neckbeards in every country trying to find One Piece
>WG is formed
>Kishimoto, Kubo, and 5 other artists are pulled into the WG because of their influence over other neckbeards

Oda is one crazy bastard
>>
>>115319457
He means the Ancient Kingdom but it's name isn't Shandia
>>
>>115319414
His name is said in english. Monkey D. Luffy.
>>
File: coby_chomp.gif (574.03 KB, 531x324)
574.03 KB
574.03 KB GIF
>>115317933
>>
>>115320273
>the ouka sichibukai is formed
>they are: Kubo, the Blankest; Kishimoto: The Homo-Affective Love; "The One Who Never Draws" Togashi; The Queen of Fujoshi Kingdom Rumiko; The Imminent Rapist Miura; The Pre-Pubescent Lover Shimabukuro; "The 200 Pounds Englishman" Araki,
>>
So, remind me why do we hate Law and what's this cool meme about this being now Law Piece?
>>
>>115320608
Ruffey?
>>
>>115321491
No Lu-ffy
>>
File: ONE_PIECE_333_16.jpg (137.34 KB, 728x1062)
137.34 KB
137.34 KB JPG
Isn't Sanji being a bit hypocritical here? He pitied Gin.

If a cook has the right to feed anyone because it's his job, shouldn't a doctor have that same right?
>>
>>115321842
Sanji didn't pitty gin he just didn't give a fuck. Chopper would of gone down there and consuls usopp making the pain worse.
>>
>>115321842

>Sanji being a hypocritical fuckstick

what else is new
>>
>>115321842
Who's the blonde guy, girl and raccoon?
>>
>>115317470
>someone cant read
>calls him a newfag because of that

people are really getting on the level of stupidity that I only expct from ameeitards
>>
>>115321842
>>115321894

Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>115321435

Araki is admiral tier.

Fuck off antitierfags.
>>
File: 1412224152532.jpg (379.25 KB, 760x1200)
379.25 KB
379.25 KB JPG
>>115322120

>m-muh Sanji

Pic related
After one of the most heartbreaking flashbacks in the story, Sanji tries to become a mouth piece for Nami by flat out ignoring the overwhelming tragedy of racism and the ostricization of an entire people by being a loudmouth who only responds to the fact that Nami's childhood was rough. He showed no personal opinion on the discrimination, no modicum of basic human understanding, he only wanted to please Nami, and his action isn't even what Nami wanted. Immediately after she told him to shut up, he went right by to having no reaction to the situation.

Sanji has little character to begin with, but what defines him in this story is his love for women, which is extremely vapid, and because of that, his character changes at the drop of a hat to fit whatever the nearest woman wants for him.

tl;dr he has no character of his own; the little but that he did have (his dream of finding the allblue) is completely annexed in favor of being a tool for women. Truly, entirety of FI ruined what little character he ever had to begin with.
>>
>>115318809
>>115318968
>>115320273
>>115321435
someone should mail this to Oda, so he can draw this crazy spin off

before he dies
>>
>>115321842
No, the translators fucked up.

He meant if Chooper was to go to Ussop, that would mean that the Crew pitied him.
>>
>>115322183

I don't know I would get tired after a while.

How do you cope with your emotions and do you think you will ever stop posting this pasta everyday?
>>
File: godot-heh.gif (18.56 KB, 256x192)
18.56 KB
18.56 KB GIF
>>115322183
I love this pasta
>>
>>115322183
this pasta is always so crap, why you guys even have this saved in the first place

even for shitpost its fucking horrible
>>
>>115322252

>crap
>because it's the truth
>>
There's no manga this week?
>>
>>115322196

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llscjFrp5so

this should be the opening
>>
Couldn't Law's role in Dressrosa have been any other Supernova? Literally the worst of them but he was written a bigger part when fujoshi mailbombed Oda I guess. Since he'd just came up with them after the core story was started, it very well could have been anyone else even power wise since he's been handicapped nearly the entire arc.

Wouldn't it have been fun if it was Jewelry Bonney or X Drake or Basil getting some more love?
>>
>>115322300

surely you have better things to do than shitpost about the same page over and over again?

This page was stupid and Oda didn't really think things through. Happy?

Now you can burry this in thousands of pages of good characterisation.
>>
>>115317950

I want to hug little Baby-5
>>
>>115322358

Law is a popular character by design. Oda capitalise on this, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>115322332
There is
>>
>>115322409

>thousand pages of good characterization
>like this one >>115321842
>>
>>115322358

>Any other supernova

If you actually payed attention to the story, you would've know that Law and Doflamingo were connected from the very start

Yeah Law is popular, but Oda intended him to be popular from the start. That's why he's the master
>>
>>115316981
George Clooney as Iceberg
>>
>>115322358
No I personally dreading for when we get to bonney because of /a will just shit post it 24/7
>>
>>115322358

No, it makes no fucking sense whatsoever. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've only watched the anime.
>>
>>115314906
Gin
>>
Oda's editors told him to spice up the SA arc so he came up with the supernovas and all their designs in 3 hours. I wonder if he had a Law-like character in mind already and just forced him to show up earlier.
>>
>>115322464
I don't see what's wrong with it?
>>
File: FlamingoZeichen.jpg (96.54 KB, 1209x762)
96.54 KB
96.54 KB JPG
>>115322536

This is Doflamingo's Jolly Roger btw

It always confused me why Law had the regular one and Doffy the crossed out one, since if Law was anti Flamingo it would make a lot more sense to be the other way round, but if Law's Jolly Roger was Corazon's it actually makes a lot of sense
>>
>>115316037
>>115315685
>Marco and Vista kill Doflamingo and Hancock
>Marco can be a match for Doffla

This is what Marcofags and WBPfags actually believe.
>>
>>115322697
Its disgusting but now they are gonna rave on on about how macro has the best DF and blah blah blah
>>
>>115322697
>marco
>weak

He was one of the few who was still capable of taking out blackbeard.

Hell his fruit may even be more bullshit then doffy's
>>
>>115322697
>This is what Marcofags

He was the freaking first mate of WhiteBeard.

This is like a Rayleight still in his prime. He did pretty well in Marineford running around everwhere due to him being the only one that could match an Admiral beside WB.
>>
>>115322772
>> Him being the only one to match an admiral
Only one he actually fought what kizaru and kizaru was just dumping beams not even trying. Yeah you can say he cut akainu but it didn't do shit then he got beat up right afterwards.
>>
>>115322697
His fruit makes him litterally immortal and he cant tank admiral attacks like he's fucking bathing in them.

Is there ven a way to kill him?
>>
>>115322830
Yeah considering his healing power was at its limit at marineford.
>>
>>115322822
>Only one he actually fought what kizaru and kizaru

yeah no ok now I know you're a faggot making shit up.

Read the arc again, not like I give a fuck, but maybe you'll stop shitposting.
>>
>>115322536
I remember Kidd's jolly roger being round too
>>
>>115322846
>Yeah considering his healing power was at its limit at marineford.

Do you Watch the anime or something? This was never stated in the manga.

Only shit that got him was the handcuff.
>>
>>115322851
>> Tells guy to reread arc
>> When macro dosen't even hurt an admiral and gets kicked around by kizaru
Come on even macro says he can't keep taking hits like that after kizaru first kick
>>
>>115322893
This is Kid's jolly roger
>>
>>115322893

Yeah Kid's is similar, but it doesn't really resemble Doflamingo's Jolly Roger
>>
what is going on recently with all this marco shitposting? No, he's not weak AT ALL. However, he's not as strong as some people here claim him to be. And the fact that you make up abilities to justify your opinions is pretty sad. Again, I like Marco too, but come on.

That applies to the ones who keep saying he's a weakling as well
>>
File: 1383598323163.gif (435.94 KB, 300x168)
435.94 KB
435.94 KB GIF
Does anyone have the Breaking Sad pic?
>>
>>115322846
>at a limit

the only thing that limited him was the cuffs, right after they got off he starts tanking akainu.
>>
>>115322947

No it's not
>>
>>115322947
I'd rather even have Kidd than fucking Law. At least he's an unrepentant asshole punk. Law's a god damn hot topic shopper who walked into the wrong manga on his way to BLEACH.
>>
>>115323007
Show him tanking akaniu anon, akaniu hardest punches put holes in WB
>>
>>115322976
It's as similar to Mingo's as Law's is.
>>
>>115322894
It was shown, not told. you know the same thing murifats always complain about your chinese cartoons?

The first time Kizaru tried to attack WB, Marco blocked it no problem and actually absorbed the light. Second time Kizaru used an actual laser and bore two holes right into Marco allowing spiderfag to cuff him with sea stone.

If his fruit was still good he would have tanked that as well, but he didn't.
>>
>>115316981
Joey should be sanji
>>
>>115323051
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxT4zfS3OUI

there ya go, it's also in the manga
>>
>>115322986
He's got a god damned Mythic fruit and was first mate of the most powerful pirate in the world. You don't have to argue for him, detractors are just shitposting. No one seriously thinks he's weak.
>>
>>115322898
Still making shit up are we?
>>
>>115322986
When people call him a weakling it's because they are looking at it from a meta perspective. So if you're not top tier you're weak shit because you don't 'matter' so to speak.

Which of course isn't true because this isn't a MOBA with tier lists but a story, but that's where the context lies don't take it so literally. The point mainly is that Marco isn't that much better off than Smoker and we will most likely never see him except to serve as a jobber for a top tier opponent.
>>
>>115323056

The similarities are are less. Kid's jolly roger is round, but that's it.

Law and Doflamingo have essentially the same Jolly Roger but Doflamingo's is crossed out while Law's is not.

And it's not like Kidd can't have any connection with Doflamingo either,
>>
>>115323152
>essentially the same
No, they don't. The only same thing is that it's a circle with teeth with dot eyes. This is par for a skull. I think you're reaching.
>>
>>115323118
Being the first mate doesn't mean much when the requirements of joining the WB Pirates is calling WB Oyaji. They aren't trying to conquer the grand line or some bullshit, it's just a glorified pirate daycare center. WB himself has no goal other than to raise Ace as the next Roger, and he dun goofed hard even at that.

The mythic fruit is bullshit anyways. Momonosuke has a 99% chance of having a mythic fruit since it's based off the chink dragon and all he does is fly and breath fire. Wow so impressive! Know what Marco's does? Fly and regenerate! Wow!

You retards need to understand that zoan fruits are starter sets for faggots with no creativity. They are the easiest to utilize and their powers are set in stone making it easy to learn, but you may as well kill yourself if you think it even matches up to rubber fruit when anyone can learn Geppou.
>>
>>115323057

Holy shit you are so fucking dumb fuck.

He tanked the first attack up front in full phoenix form whereas the other was sneaky when he was in human form.

You can see him entering phoenix form to regenerate before being cut short by the handcuffs. It's only then that the damage becomes permanent and he gets 2 new holes.

Was that your only evidence? Fuck you really are fucking stupid.
>>
>>115323244

They are the only two smiley Jolly Rogers in the entire story besides Kidds, though Kidds does look a little more different. A lot of people have predicted a connection between Law and Doflamingo because of this
>>
>>115323262

>full disclosure. I am a huge faggot
>>
>>115323152
>And it's not like Kidd can't have any connection with Doflamingo either,
Pretty much all I'm saying. Law's relation to Mingo wasn't as obvious because Kidd had a similar roger as well on the same arc and none of them had shown any other relation otherwise.
>>
Has every Straw Hat had their first kiss?
>>
>>115323140
>The point mainly is that Marco isn't that much better off than Smoker

wow I don't know how you manage to keep coming up with these.
>>
>>115323262
Why don't you say anything that's not dumb? Do you just try anything to fit what you're trying to assert? What's with this dedication to idiocy. You know you don't have any face to save right? No one's going to change the way they think, especially when the ship to jump to is almost intentionally full of holes...
>>
>>115323360

Law's looks far more similar than Kidd's and Kidd is far more reaching than Law.

Look this is Doflamingo's fucking Jolly Roger in the auction house. Also Kidd's Jolly Roger didn't get nearly as much focus as Law's
>>
So, is there a reason to why people call Mangastream for Shitstream, comedy or hate?
I myself think it has the best scans and transaltions I have been able to find.
>>
Well look, no matter how you feel on Law:


Fuck Sabo amirite?
>>
File: prison-school-4180579.jpg (51.11 KB, 309x320)
51.11 KB
51.11 KB JPG
>>115323262

>WhiteBeard Pirates
> just a glorified pirate daycare center
>>
>>115323278
>full phoenix
>only had his wings
>entering phoenix form
>only had flames around his feet
>hasn't even recovered enough to not notice a vice admiral jobber that snuck behind him let alone react to him

I see you enjoy making shit up while calling others out for it you hypocrite.
>>
blackbeard pirates power rankings:

1. van augur
2. blackbeard
3. laffite
4. xasasu basasu
.
.
.
.
.
∞ . Sanjuan Wolf
>>
>>115323480
They have the "best" fast translation. There's a much better scanlation but it doesn't release on the same week. Mangastream fucks up shit and use dumb words all the time.
>>
>>115318220
So you can sink to the bottom?
>>
>>115323578

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5m7Bx-bZ6k
>>
File: 1394229411339.png (73.24 KB, 755x1255)
73.24 KB
73.24 KB PNG
>>115323320
>>115323420
>>115323621

WBPfags never can back up their words, only shit post like Oyaji. Then again neckbeards who can't even read shonen manga correctly would flock around the hulk hogan of wan piss you're all cancer after all.
>>
>>115323480

They are really only better than huehuepanda, but otherwise they are the worst. And sometimes they manage to be worse than even huehuepanda, because they at least try to be more literal with the translation
>>
>>115323682
If you like Sabo you are the scum of the One Piece fanbase. This is fact. He is objectively everything wrong with Oda's storytelling personified.
>>
>>115323823

xD
>>
>>115319658
>>115319708
Sir you are a gentleman.
Enjoy the manga!
>>
>>115323051
akainu putting holes in WB is a filler
>>
>>115323669
>>115323751
So is there any other alternatives? And I'd rather not wait weeks for a new translation to come out.
And why does it take so long to make good translations? English isn't my first language, but if I were given an article or a magazine and tasked with translating it, I would be able to do so without to many screw ups, or so I like to believe. Besides, there's plenty of other people from my country that would be able to do it better than me.
>>
>>115324126

powermanga used to be a good alternative, but unfortunately they got shut down
>>
File: 1408461886827.jpg (194.42 KB, 1280x720)
194.42 KB
194.42 KB JPG
>>115323823
>my opinions are facts
Get a load of this retard.
>>
File: 2.jpg (198 KB, 1032x750)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>115323631
>>only had his wings

No stop lying. He tanked them in full phoenix form and only revealed his human self once the beams stopped.

Pic related. Fuck you you fucking liar for making me go all the way on shitreader to call on your bullshit.

>>only had flames around his feet

He was regenrating from a blow he took in human form. He was trying to run away as fast as he could while transforming which is made fucking obvious. He can't regenerate shit if he's human you fucking faggot. Do you even understand how DF works?
>>
>>115323823

The worst thing about about Sabo is that you can't critique the character without looking like one of the idiots who actually believed he was dead. The thing is, those idiots are the only ones who actually hate the character. For everyone else he's just overhyped at worst.
>>
>>115324126
Not only is japanese a difficult language, there's also obtaining the raws, doing clean up, editting, proofreading, and who knows what else. All being done for free.

No one's telling you to not read mangastream's release when it's out the first time. A lot of people just re-read chapters or arcs once they have a better translation. You don't want to be one of those people who seriously thought Aokiji said "Magic?" when Luffy used haki.
>>
>>115323823
go and jump balls first into a buzzsaw you waste of oxygen
>>
>>115324371
>for free
>every site plastered with ads
>>
>>115324360

To be fair, there really isn't any reason to hate Sabo, except if you actually hate the fact that he's alive, in which case, you probably are someone who believed he was dead
>>
>>115324479
There's lots of reasons to hate Sabo, his "death" and all relating to it being one of course.
>>
>>115324469
I'm talking about the good translations, not mangapanda/stream garbage.
>>
>>115324535
that he is not dead was so incredibly obvious that I seriously think that people who really thought he was dead are just trolling
>>
>>115324535
I don´t hate him and I can´t find a single reason why I should
>>
>>115324535

It's not a good reason when you're only butthurt for being so wrong.
>>
>>115324589
Of course, and it /shouldn't/ have been, is the issue about that.

>>115324626
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>115322666
God I believe I already said this in another thread but here goes : The smiley jolly roger isn't a Doflamingo only thing, it's just the standard jolly roger for pirates coming from north blue. Oda said so in the SBS.
As such the heart pirates jolly roger doesn't reference the Doflamingo pirates.
And don't spoiler shit that shouldn't be spoilered.
>>
>>115324841
I don´t share your opinion and you can be sure you are in the vast minority
>>
>>115323262
>>115323699

>The Gorosei mentioned the only people capable of stopping Blackbeard were the remaining Yonkō and maybe Marco

Case fucking closed. Marco is supposed to be extremely powerful, only below Yonkō.
>>
>>115324185
I thought they were back, but they're way behind anyways.
>>115324371
I find it hard to imagine one language being harder than another one after you've learned it, but I'll just accept it as a fact.
I don't know what raws and clean up is, so I can't really say anyting about that. It's seems though like it's just the transaltion that is the problem, the pages themselves looks ok as far as I can see.
>>
No chapter this week?
>>
>>115323111
That is pretty hardcore, being able to tank that guys attacks.
I imagine is regeneration limit being insaneley high and that it's better tha a Logias intagibility, seeing as all damage done to him for some time in a fight is nullified.
>>
I just watched that 3d2y spiecal, is it cannon? That more more no mi is pretty overpowered if it is.
>>
>>115325117
it should come out tomorrow for us
>>
>>115325309
Characters are canon, story isn't.
>>
>>115325383
So the fruit is cannon?
>>
File: go flu a kite.jpg (73.98 KB, 375x398)
73.98 KB
73.98 KB JPG
>>115325080
Knowing a bit of japanese I can tell you that translating japanese can lead to many misunderstandings on the translator's part, because it is a language that relies heavily on context. Give a translator raw text without pics or tell him he has to finish translating in a hurry because mangastream or someone else could finish before they do and grab all the money and this is how you get things like pic related. To convince yourself of how heavily japanese relies on context, read this: http://discover-jp.blogspot.fr/2006/12/japanese-slang-yabai.html
>>
>>115325080
Raws means the scans of the manga. You need someone in japan who can get the manga and scan it on a timely fashion. Sometimes there's public raws a random person uploads, but they can range from decent to terrible.

When you scan paper, it doesn't magically end up looking white and beautiful. You have to clean up all the imperfections, parts have to be redrawn. That's why the mangapanda scans look like ass, because they do it as half-assed as possible to get it out right away.
>>
>>115314767
is it just me or is one piece getting slower and slower, the arks are taking forever to get done
>>
File: one-piece-3597889[1].jpg (233.13 KB, 800x1520)
233.13 KB
233.13 KB JPG
Sorry about the panda.

Does the bottom panel now have significance because of this revealed shit about the OP-OP and Law's relationship with Dofla.
Dofla talks about a "vessel".
Could it have something to do with the eternal-life giving powers of the OP-OP?

Anyone else remember this chapter?
>>
>>115325489
dressrosa is pretty long, but it isnt slow. it only feels slow because there is only one chapter each week
>>
>>115325489
It's called being caught up with a manga.
>>
>>115323262
Just so it's said, Momonosuke's devil fri\uit was an artificial one, for all we know it might be weaker than an actual mythical. Then again, it might be identical in power to a real one
And Momonosuke is just a child with little to no fighting experience and none at all with his devil fruit. We've seen before that a devil fruit might have abilities that are not obvious, but needs to be ''unlocked''. That might not be the case for Zoans though, but mytical types can be different.
>>
>>115317497
>I'm more interested in the taboo "Water" part of Law's full name

>>115317666
>Is it a baptism reference?

Inb4 secret third middle name makes him Trafalgar D. Holy Water Law, literal pirate Jesus.
>>
File: Dank.gif (1009.57 KB, 500x240)
1009.57 KB
1009.57 KB GIF
>>115323631
>only had his wings
>>
>>115314833
I miss bucket hats. Oda killed them all.
>>
>>115325558
I can tell what it means even without searching for that page on batoto with mangastream translation (which is what you should have done rather than relying on piss poor translation, saying sorry for the panda doesn't cut it).
Utsuwa is a japanese word that can be translated as both vessel and potential, depending on the context. Here Doflamingo is obviously saying: Be careful, Luffy might be stronger than Law.
That's it.
>>
File: 1397071683472.png (1.12 MB, 1868x1034)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>115325702

that spot is taken

but I wouldnt be suprised if he's actually a god the way it's going lately
>>
>>115323480
They're also called niggerstream (because of all of the dumb slang and cussing) and mangaurine.
>>
>>115325418
>>115325479
Well, that kinda sucks. Thank you for explaining.
>>
>>115324360
>>115323823
What's wrong with Sabo?

>He is objectively everything wrong with Oda's storytelling personified.
Are you really trying to say this is a Pell-tier situation?
We haven't even got the full reasoning behind why he didn't try to tell Luffy and Ace he was alive, or why Dragon was willing to raise Sabo but not Luffy. Once we know, it'll make sense.
>>
>>115325393
Yes, it is.
>>
>>115325117
Tomorrow.
>>
>>115325861
God Usopp will die for our sins, but not till Raftel.
>>
>>115325558

I would want to look at a raw or a translation that is a little less dubious, but if it's correct, the fact that he refers to Law as a vessel could mean he knows that Law is a D despite Corazon obviously trying to keep that a secret. One of the current speculations is that the 'national treasure' held in Mariejois requires a D to use.
>>
>>115325847
>(which is what you should have done rather than relying on piss poor translation, saying sorry for the panda doesn't cut it)
>>
>>115324589
I have a reason right here:
People believing just once that Oda wouldn't fuck up a meaningful tragedy with an asspull
Crazy, I know!
>>
>>115316248
FUND IT
"II'M GONNA BE KING OF THE MARINES!"
>>
>>115326111
>asspull
it was clear as day that he survived so it is not an asspull
>>
>>115326111

That's the thing -- it wasn't an asspull. It was clear from the very beginning that he was alive. Only idiots didn't see it.
>>
>>115326072
Get this through your head: /a/ is an elitist board. I was being kind to you there. I could have just answered
>mangapanda
And left you hangig. But now that I see your attitude I regret not doing just that.
>>
>>115326111
it is like these people never read One Piece then because if you have read the manga so far you must have figured out long ago that if a characters dead is not made crystal clear (like Ace) then you can expect him to show up at any time again
>>
>>115325375
>>115326033
thanks
>>
>>115326111

Thanks for showing us that Sabo haters are just retarded fucks
>>
>>115326145
>>115316248

More likely he would get some ambition about being as famous as Garps or maybe fleet admiral.

Ace would probably be the young prodigy rising insanely fast in the ranks.
He would help cover up Luffy's shenanigans.

It's likely that eventually things would blow out of proportion and devolve into civil war at some point though.
>>
>>115325754
>using the anime as reference not the manga
>>
>>115324985

source to that SBS?
>>
>>115325754

Guess Jonathan is the strongest admiral in the series then. Just by stepping with one foot he made Luffy shit his pants, something he's never done to anyone else so far.
>>
>>115326111
Holy shit we found one!

One of the idiots shitposting all day that Sabo was dead.

Holy shit. How does it feel being blown that fucking up?
Have you reflected upon you dumbfuckness?
>>
>>115323029

Yes it is
>>
>>115326664

Apparently not
>>
>>115326617
You'll have to trust my memory on that one. I looked for it but I couldn't find it. But many posts on archive moe and the one piece wiki corroborate what I say.
>>
>>115326880
>You'll have to trust my memory on that one

Well I won't. Fuck you. Whenever I quote the SBS I immediately know what to look for to find it.
>>
>>115326947
Well, good for you I guess.
>>
>>115327226

Good for everyone. Fuck all these "hurr durr Oda said in SBS" people who then provide no source
>>
>>115327226
Not him, but it's better to not parrot information if you can't back it up. Might have been someone's guess that started being passed up as fact. There was a point where threads were flooded with retards pulling the "SBS" card to support their arguments. Let's not go back to that.
>>
>>115317470
fucking retard
>>
File: one-piece-4584631.jpg (219.75 KB, 800x1196)
219.75 KB
219.75 KB JPG
Why Law didn't teleport Doffy in the water?
>>
>>115327825
Doffy has the string fruit anon just he just can't spiderman the shit
>>
>>115327825
I don't know if it was stated, maybe it's just a plothole or something, but just like he can't simply chop his head off like it were nothing or move him around like he did with the ship back in PH, my guess is he can't use his power against enemies who in that particular situation are stronger than him (or something like that, again, I may be horribly wrong)
>>
>>115327825
Doffy was too fast and Law was already exhausted I think
>>
>>115327226
just weird, that the only 2 pirates from north blue I know, who are not associated with Doflamingo do not have a smiley flag.

so.... could the smiley be a symbol for the D? Since Law uses it and Doflamingo has crossed it out?
>>
Is Enel dead? What happened to him?
>>
File: one-piece-5174979.jpg (282.50 KB, 1200x870)
282.50 KB
282.50 KB JPG
>>115327922
He can't use fruit in the water.

>>115327930
>>115327943
Well, I just understand the difference between this and later one.
>>
>>115328191
Went to the moon.
>>
>>115327825

I don't think he can put people below the water. Or manipulate water at all.
>>
File: one-piece-5174981.jpg (257.86 KB, 1200x875)
257.86 KB
257.86 KB JPG
Isn't that Corazon's pose?
>>
>>115328230

That's rough buddy
>>
>>115328200
he can attach it ot the bridge or bottom the bridge for support though
>>
>>115328200
well before this attack combo Law said he was able to rest
>>
>>115328200
I think it's because he used the power on luffy, not on doffy. Of course, in the end it hurt Doflamingo, but technically speaking he didn't use his power directly on him
>>
>>115315464

what the fuck is that shitty song
>>
>>115328263
Not in the water, but little above, so Doffy would fall in without using his strings.
>>
>>115315784
>Mihawk backed down when Shanks showed up because the Schibukai are essentially a balancer in the grand scheme of things, and it's likely himself and the others warlords felt the war should not be pushed any further than that.

Mihawk said he only agreed to fight Whitebeard, also he has stated multiple times that he will no longer duel a one armed man.

Kuma is dead, Jim. He basically sat there doing nothing.

Doflamingo was just revelled in the war. He enjoyed everything because he knew the era was coming to an end.

Boa was just protecting Luffy and turning anyone into stone.

Moria was basically just sitting near the platform picking his nose, shishiing over bodies.

Honestly all of them weren't really challenged at all. They didn't care about the war, they were all there for their own personal amusement/gains.
>>
>>115328414

Doffy can still fly.
And apparently he can't just switch him around however he likes when Doflamingo focuses on him, as he had to drag the battle back to Dress Rosa.
>>
>>115328414
Doffy all ready has his strings attached to everything though that's how he dose his dose his sky walk
>>
So when are we seeing Doffys eyes?
>>
File: SF.gif (803.97 KB, 700x525)
803.97 KB
803.97 KB GIF
>>115328109
>Drake's flag is not the skeleton of a T-Rex with crossbones behind it
It would be so fucking rad.
Why Oda?
>>
>>115328320
Do you know how to read and understand images? In the next panels, law is sitting on the chair where doffy was just sitting on.
>>
>>115326632
Luffy didn't shit his pants, Sanji did and dragged Luffy away. Stating that something didn't feel right.
>>
>>115328576
He is an former real admiral of the marines I don't think he likes jolly rogers anon
>>
>>115328414
because it is too pitiful to win against a df user by throwing him/her intot the sea.
a real fighter doesn't use that cheap trick
>>
>>115328310
Not from the water.

>>115328320
He teleport himself and Doffy, not Luffy. Law ended up on Doffy chair.

>>115328311
Oh, yeah, i forgot about fight between Law, Doffy and admiral. That may explain that a little.
>>
>>115328676
He can have all ready planted them by the time law dose room anon quit trying to be a faggot
>>
File: Best_Jolly_Roger.png (66.27 KB, 386x295)
66.27 KB
66.27 KB PNG
>>115328109
This is now a Jolly Roger thread.
Best flag for best Supernova coming through.
>>
>>115328576

I don't think such an indiscreet symbol would fit him, though I agree it's wasted potential, why have the power of transforming into a motherfucking dinosaur if you're not gonna show everyone on the new world that you did?
>>
>>115328109

Well obviously it's wrong then.
The only people in the North blue that had smiley Jolly Roger are Doflamingo related pirates.
>>
>>115328585
you're right, my bad. How the fuck did I miss that anyway?
>>
>>115327825

Holy crap, Law and Doflamingo are not proportionate. Dofliamingo looks like he's literally twice as big as Law. Oda needs to learn how to maintain proportions.
>>
>>115315209
Oda didn't write it, idiot.
>>
File: Firetank.png (14.19 KB, 380x273)
14.19 KB
14.19 KB PNG
>>115328738
Negro, my negro, please.
Is that a castletankship smoking a cigar?
Is it?

Didn't think so.
>>
>>115327825
He needs something to swap doffy with.
>>
File: Blackbeard_flag.png (44.52 KB, 610x405)
44.52 KB
44.52 KB PNG
>>115328892
scratchman still better, but I have been officially told on the matter of flags

what's the deal with blackbeard's?
some secret about why he can use multi fruits?
>>
>>115325065
then why was he getting trashed by Kizaru
>>
>>115329035
cerberushit
>>
>>115329035
Dude scratchmen's flag looks like it would appear on the side of the van of a clown who does 5 year old kids' birthday parties.
>>
>>115314767
Knowing Oda?
He will tell us NOTHING until, dunno, 5-6 years from now, when we have already forgot about all this.
>>
>>115329115
>> 2014 and people still think that
>>
>>115316637
>Nice setup for an escalation and a split in the Marines
Chaos Marines confirmed
>>
>>115328109
>>115328738
>>115328892

I don't think those are even their actual Jolly Rogers, remember Oda likes to make personal ones apart of the one the crew actually uses, see

>>115322947
>>
>>115316637
Brook was a pretty decent pirate, had a bounty of 33 mil when he was alive, his crew made it all the way to thriller bark almost to the end of of the grand line.
>>
>>115328296
with a similar pattern trouser leg too
>>
>>115329124
> all these niggas be jealous of his piano grill
>>
>>115329195
no it's not, nevermind I'm just a retard
>>
>over 10 months since anyone on Thousand Sunny has been seen
>>
File: one-piece-4506349.jpg (210.32 KB, 800x1172)
210.32 KB
210.32 KB JPG
>>115328994
Oh, that's a good one.

But then, throw a log in the water, wait until you still can swap it and it almost at the water and.. ah, fuck it, it's super hard to make a good fight with overpowered char without mistake.
>>
>>115329345
>caring about women and comic reliefs
>>
>>115329345
I only miss brook nami chopper and sanji can go die in a hole on big mom ship
>>
>>115329380
need Brook man
>>
>>115328296
>It turns out his clumsiness was a form of martial arts he developed, and everytime he slipped he was making a try to kill the executive members or Doflamingo
>>
>>115327375
My mind was blown when I found out the "Oda said One Piece is a tangible thing" sbs didn't exist.
>>
>>115329389
you miss all of them?
>>
>>115329442
I should of put a comma my bad. I miss Brook, The rest can go fall in a hole and die on big moms ship
>>
>>115329374
How the hell dose doffy get fire string.
>>
>>115329374
What log? They were on a bridge and Doflamingo was on his ass like butter on toast, I doubt Law could time something to send Doflamingo into the water while fighting Doflamingo, and anything not properly timed wouldn't do anything, since Doflamingo would just grab the bridge or the clouds with his strings
>>
>>115329433
Who cares about one piece itself. I just like Luffy's adventures.
>>
>>115329532
If enough friction is applied to rope it will easily set fire. Pretty much anything in One Piece that has fire attributes that isn't thanks to a devil fruit or just setting something on fire, it's because of friction. I guess Oda really liked Diable Jambe and wanted more stuff like that
>>
>>115319018
>God of the Sky
Uranus literally is the sky.
>>
>>115329345

Oda basically confirmed they are useless by getting them out of the arc, that's how low Sanji has fallen
>>
>>115329433

He didn't say it in an SBS, but he said it in interviews.

http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/

And Whitebeard also confirmed it's a real thing
>>
>>115319018
Pluton would be the roman god not greek
>>
>>115329637

>yfw you realize Sanji literally ruined One Piece
>>
>>115329115
BB prob have something like 100 fruit powers by now
>>
>>115329543
Stone? Debris? Jora? Jora's bra? Anything.
But yes, someone need to get Doffy attention for that. Shame, Law get Usopp with him, with Zoro or Sanji he could win over Doffy much easier near water.
>>
>>115326594
The exact same thing happend in the manga, mate.
The anime just looks better, but I guess you're too cool for the anime, ven when some stuff looks better in it.
>>
File: Oro_Jackson_Egg.png (523.10 KB, 556x451)
523.10 KB
523.10 KB PNG
>>115319018
>plane
>not a massive ass dragon

nigga u serious?
>>
>>115329345
I'm really looking forward to seeing Zou and the other half of the crew just to see Straw Hat misadventures without the whole crew being together. Might finally get a chance for Brook to get more "fleshing" out
>>
>>115329374
He could, but then it would be super obvious to Doffy since he's most familiar with it. The Luffy swap only worked once and won't again according to Law.
If there were debris in the water from clashing it would have been less obvious.
I think Law wants to make it personal and kill him without drowning means.
>>
>>115328861
>Dofliamingo looks like he's literally twice as big as Law

He is
>>
>>115328861
DD is as big as an admiral if not taller
>>
>>115329936
>Dragons
>Ever being worth anything in One Piece
The only dragon that matters is the monkey kind, otherwise they are just tough animals that can be killed by tough people.

Uranus, if its that egg, would be something far more powerful and terrifying.
>>
>>115329062
Not that anon, but, Who's to say Kizaru isn't as strong as any of the Yonko?
>>
>>115319018
I like to think each of the three weapons is a very different kind of weapon, Pluton is a powerful weapon that could bring destruction, an actual weapon, a ship that supposedly could topple the world. Poseidon is a living thing with the power to control the ultimate predators of the sea, which basically means controlling the ocean's strength. So Uranus would, in my theory, need to be something unique that can harness the power of the sky, a plane could work, but weve had air ships and flying islands, so being able to fly isn't something too powerful in One Piece's world
>>
>>115329532
Does*, mate, just sayian.
>>
>People actually defending Oda's lack of storytelling integrity.

I love the bastard but you fuckers have got some major stockholm going on. I wonder how long before you turned if Kuina came back one day and ate Brook's devil fruit, or Hiluluk was having ramen with Rayleigh. Of course Belle-mere wasn't dead you fucking idiot, only an idiot would think that!

But it's not even THAT, it's like if just one day we got a Sanji flashback and it showed his cousin Vinny that he loved like a brother but never mentioned ever in any context even when his brother was brought up or met face to fuckin' face. Then Vinny is shot in the head and thrown in the ocean. Then Vinny comes back a few dozen chapters later. What are we supposed to feel? Sad someone we've never seen or heard of died? Glad someone we've never seen or heard of isn't dead? Happy he's back and stupidly powerful?

It's just bad storytelling. It's shitty writing, Oda has committed shitty writing. And that's OK. He's not infallible. But he did write something shitty here and you dudes gotta deal with that instead of curling up and defending GODa by dismissing detractors of this crap as trolls or wrong.
>>
>>115330576
Uranus is the moon
>>
>>115330650
So do you hate Law or Sabo?
>>
>>115330650
You aren't giving any examples of Oda's lack of storytelling integrity though, you are making up very silly comparisons that have never been anything like whats happened in One Piece
>>
File: 1411935468542.jpg (165.28 KB, 1024x1024)
165.28 KB
165.28 KB JPG
>>115330650
>there are people who are this bumblasted about Sabo
>>
>>115330700
I dislike what Sabo represents. Law I'm just tired of (like Vivi and a few antagonists in prior arcs), and it only gets worse the longer he's around and deeper he's being rooted.

I'm behind many chapters because I'm reading on PowerManga, it goes to mention.
>>
why the fuck is the chapter so late this week?
>>
>>115330972
>being tired of Vivi
you are a horrible person and I don´t like you
>>
>>115330972

Vivi was alright
>>
>>115330700
Sabo shouldn't be alive. Why he never tried to contact his brother's, if he wasn't infamous, like Dragon? Damn, Dragon freely went to Loguetown before and he couldn't visit them or write?
Why Nico Robin didn't tell Luffy about him? She worked with Dragon and Koala, but never met Sabo?
>>
>>115330892
>there are people who are this dedicated to pretending to be retarded

>>115330812
I did though. I'll greentext it to be more digestable:
>Out of nowhere emotionally important character to main protagonist
>No connections at all established any of the other times the main protagonist's past was detailed
>Important character in the same role (brother surrogate) is killed, we feel the effects and for the main protag because we've learned the emotional connection through prior exposure
>Important character we've never heard of or seen before is killed, we feel nothing nor for the main protag because it's obvious he isn't dead
>Important character comes after lengthy teasing of the possibility, is even less impacting than a dry fart by this point
>If anyone HAD managed to feel for his death, it is completely undone and relatively quickly afterwards

This is shitty writing.

>>115331123
I'm sorry. She was just around for too long and I knew she wasn't going to stay. Awkward period. I feel the same about Kinemon. It's just been far too long to still care about his plot.
>>
>>115331274
who says Oda won´t explain the reasons sometime in the future?
>>
>>115331274
>Sabo shouldn't be alive. Why he never tried to contact his brother's, if he wasn't infamous, like Dragon?
like ace kept coming back to visit luffy after setting out to sea?
there's really nothing wrong with this

sabo is not a compelling character, and his role in the story is pretty dumb, but it's not flawed story telling
>>
>>115331274

Hello there. I am glad to finally meet one of those retards who thought Sabo was dead.

How do you cope with having such low native intelligence?

Was getting blown the fuck out part of your plan?
>>
>>115331327
Ok, can anyone imagine this explanations?
>>
>>115330650
Was the S on Ace's arm just meant as a joke at first and turned out to be a lucky coincidence, he could use or did he plan it out all along? We'll never know what goes on in Oda's head. Of course he didn't plan everything and often just skimmes through old chapters and picks stuff up, but all in all it's very thought through.
>>
>>115330972
>I'm behind many chapters because I'm reading on PowerManga

wow, how is it possible to hold back and wait that long instead of reading other translations even though they are shit
>>
>>115331409
The S stands for Super Floaty Wood.

Does the E stand for Luffy?
>>
>>115331367
Ace did visit Luffy after he get his first reward.
>>
>>115331515
I forget it. Then when I remember and go back there's a chapter or two.
>>
File: spoiler.png (34.77 KB, 196x190)
34.77 KB
34.77 KB PNG
Only a few hours left. I am so excited!
>>
>>115331820
how many hours are we talking about?
>>
>>115332055
8-10
>>
>>115332115
good, then I will read the chapter at work as always
>>
>>115332055
>>115332115
only a few
>>
How would the World Government imprison Haki users?

Since Haki can nullify sea stone and knockout weaker people and give you a major fighting edge.
>>
>>115332750
Where'd you hear that haki nullifies seastone?
>>
>>115332750
Another Haki user?
>>
>>115332848
Didn't Haki break Smokers primary sea stone weapon he uses? Or was it something else entirely?
>>
>>115332921
Only the tip of his jutte has seastone on it, that's why he can wield it without being weakened.
>>
>>115332921
It's different
>>
>>115332921
Only the tip of Smoker's weapon is seastone infused. The rest is normal steel/metal.
>>
>>115332921
smoker's weapon is said to only have sea stone at the tip
that's why he's actually able to use it without being fucked up by it
>>
File: 1402831113837.jpg (562.97 KB, 1728x1779)
562.97 KB
562.97 KB JPG
>>115332750
>Since Haki can nullify sea stone
>>
>>115332983
>>115333004
>>115333007
>>115333024
Oh right I forgot. Again.
>>
So, what will smoker be called when he becomes an admiral?

Shiro-......
>>
Exactly how rare is sea stone?
>>
File: image.jpg (449.87 KB, 1200x885)
449.87 KB
449.87 KB JPG
Lel
>>
>>115333171
not much i guess since entire ships and buildings are made of it.
>>
>>115333205

I love how Xusasu Basasu sounds nothing like the actual name
>>
>>115333241
>Entire ships
Only the bottom. Also, only big marine ships use them.
>>
>>115333324
still a fucking lot of seastone.
>>
>>115333171
sounds like there is no problem of supply, but it's all controlled by the government and can be difficult to shape and deploy
>>
>>115315211
Late to the party here, but, the Shichibukai aren't irrelevant at all. Just because the SH are in the New World now and don't have to deal with them anymore doesn't mean they don't exist. That's why I like that they still exist, it gives the world depth and shows that just because Luffy isn't currently beating the shit out of one of them, doesn't mean they aren't doing their own things. Getting rid of them completely would just feel kind of hollow, like everything pre-NW doesn't matter anymore, when OP has always been about 'things that happen here will have a big effect the world over'.
>>
>>115333324

What about Doffy's smile factory?
>>
>>115328861
Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.
>>
>>115325065
The Gorosei also thought Luffy was only worth 120 mil after Alabaster's incident despite having Monkey D in his name.

Their track record of making accurate statements is abysmal, you may as well tell us we should trust Whitebeard's advice on being a father.
>>
>>115333713
That's not a ship. But point taken, I forgot about it. How did Doffy got so much seastone? From salt?
>>
>>115333300
Je Sa Su Bur Ga Su -> Xu Sa Su Ba Sa Su

L2Nip
>>
>>115333800
From what I remember, it was to cover his/their involvement with Alabasta and Crocoboy's defeat.
>>
>>115333411
>>115333713
>>115333804
Seems like the rarity of sea stone was a ruse tier propaganda.

So why isn't the Navy using sea stone bullets then?
>>
>>115333800
I can't understand, what WG knows about D. They hid Roger's D for some reason, but at the same point allows Garps and Saul serve as marines at high ranks.
>>
>>115333941
Now that's too expensive. Or maybe because people would simply get those bullets from the dead and reuse them.
>>
>>115333862
Yes, and yet no one, not even fucking Sengoku or the Admirals, noticed a Monkey D. Luffy and went "Hmmm, is this guy related to Garp?".

Well Aokiji knew, but he's a nice guy and never really liked the WG to begin with. But Sengoku basically shows us how incompetent he is despite being an 'enlightened human'.
>>
>>115333990
That's simple, if the enemy serves you all the better. Saul didn't really do much with his betrayal and Garp's done more good than harm for the WG.
>>
>>115333941
difficult to shape, probably inaccurate as heck from flaws
it's a super hard material to work with
>>
>>115334026
Sengoku knew. Garp told him at first occasion.

>>115334081
But if they fear D, they should just kill everyone of them. How they could knew that this D won't destroy them? Why let Garp has his D with him?
>>
>>115334142
Adding something: the smallest seastone item we saw until now is a seastone cuff(s). And I suppose only the cuff part is made of seastone (the chain is normal metal).
Otherwise, fuck, they can make seastone chains that small, it means they can do some serious stuff with it, even bullets.
>>
>>115334026
I'm pretty sure they knew, or at least Sengoku.
I guess they agrre with the WG that pirates shouldn't get credit for taking down a Shichibukai, or that they wennt along with it since the WG is their bosses.
>>
>>115334275
That's not knowing, that's just being told the answer. And worse yet, the Gorosei didn't seem to react with jack shit. You'd think if they needed to keep D. secretive they would at least pay attention to all their sources of information.
>>
>>115315209
shiki matches all those, plus he also had his own filler & movie. we know he's out there still due to dialogue from impel down, we know that he likes to make huge ass plots & a shichibukai position has beem proven time and again to make large scale plots easier to pull off, i.e crocodile, mingo, blackbeard & moriah.

shiki is 7th shichibukai screencap pls
>>
>>115334440
it's almost seems like WG doesn't know about D and called Roger "gold" becouse of some mistake.
>>
>>115334855
That would be the most pathetic thing ever.
>>
>>115334918
But it seems so. They wiped out whole island to cover some ancient secret about Void Century, but let D's roam freely even under their own flag? Why? They know how to keep secrets from people.
>>
Crocodile, Enel, Rob Lucci, and Moria all got their asses kicked by Luffy as soon as he entered the grand line. He's been at least shichibukai tier since the beginning.
>>
>>115335730
Nah, Crocodile was weakened by holding rain of whole country, Luffy is Enel's natural enemy and Moria got fat. And these three could beat Lucci.
>>
>>115335900
You forgot Croc could no longer use Haki because his true ambition was still fucked by his trauma at WB's hands, which was the entire point of finding Pluton.
>>
>>115335900
That crocodile thing is just bullshit /a/ made up. Enel was still a good melee fighter, he even had CoO. Luffy couldn't even touch Moria till Moria went monster mode, which is the strength of himself plus 1000 souls.
>>
>>115335992
Literally making shit up
>>
File: 43841208023.png (232.39 KB, 697x497)
232.39 KB
232.39 KB PNG
How will Law justify quitting what is objectively the best crew in One Piece?
>>
>>115336162
Explain how he blocked Akainu then? You can't block lava with gold by itself.
>>
>>115336162

Did you not read when Daz talked to Croc about his scars and Croc mentioning he's recovered and going back into the new world?
>>
>>115336214
They stuck by Doffy after he killed cora. That is unforgivable
>>
>>115315545
Look at Kid's arm, I'm guessing most of them struggled.
>>
>>115315897
it was said a lot of their bounties were high because they killed innocents



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.