So I have a few questions /a/, ready?
1. I have a crap load of manga I downloaded recently, problem is it's on my computer and not a laptop either. Would /a/ know of a good (hopefully cheap)portable reader that I could download everything I have at the moment so I could read it on my way to work?
2. Out of curiosity, how big are the main characters breasts in Lucky Star, especially Konata. She got her hight from her mother so did she also inherit the breast size?
3. Should I start Detective Conan with the manga or the anime?
I use my Ipod as a removable storage device (only thing Ipods are good for) so i can easily take it between laptop or PC.
2. Proud DFC. I thought she made herself quite clear on that.
3. Neither. But if you must, opt for the manga just because.