ITT Bad ends, canon or otherwise.
Fuck yeah super duper newfag
what is canon?
I'm certain you shoot things with one.
It's a word in the English language.
1. An ecclesiastical law or code of laws established by a church council.
2. A secular law, rule, or code of law.
1. An established principle: the canons of polite society.
2. A basis for judgment; a standard or criterion.
4. The books of the Bible officially accepted as Holy Scripture.
1. A group of literary works that are generally accepted as representing a field: “the durable canon of American short fiction” (William Styron).
2. The works of a writer that have been accepted as authentic: the entire Shakespeare canon.
6. Canon The part of the Mass beginning after the Preface and Sanctus and ending just before the Lord's Prayer.
7. The calendar of saints accepted by the Roman Catholic Church.
8. Music. A composition or passage in which a melody is imitated by one or more voices at fixed intervals of pitch and time.
sorry I dont get it.
He's talking about boat animes.
It's 5.2 there.
bah whatever i'll bite
canon in nerdspeak is anything written/said by the original author
goku fights fights frieza on namek = canon
goku fights random guy in random dbz standalone movie = not canon
FUCK YEAH KOREAN PEOPLE
he is the ULTIMATE SURVIVOR. he'll just go through a lot of torture and wish he died. but he never will.
Oh ho, why not read the mango?
Normally this sort of weird shit could only originate in Japan. This looks like homebrew. Someone in the motherland is pretty fucked up.
Good end or true end? Damn parallel universes...
Grave of the Fireflies.
I recognize this; artist centers around "BAD END" transformations.
What is WRONG with him
This guy is indeed homegrown, but is of Asian descent.
... I wonder if the artist actually wants a bad end for himself.
Actually, I think he just wants to be a little girl.
FUCK YEAH! Don't go near my Kagami~n!!!
I finally get a chance to post this.
somone give a rough translation for great justice.