[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: Teppu_23_0001.jpg (573.84 KB, 1101x1600)
573.84 KB
573.84 KB JPG
Teppu 23.
http://animexis.org/teppu/
>>
File: Teppu_23_0002-0003.jpg (1 MB, 2217x1600)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0004.jpg (461.33 KB, 1108x1600)
461.33 KB
461.33 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0005.jpg (482.52 KB, 1114x1600)
482.52 KB
482.52 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0006.jpg (588.03 KB, 1109x1600)
588.03 KB
588.03 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0007.jpg (579.72 KB, 1102x1600)
579.72 KB
579.72 KB JPG
>>
>>102292510
That looks pretty damn fucking stupid.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0008.jpg (499.91 KB, 1102x1600)
499.91 KB
499.91 KB JPG
>>
>>102292684
Even her coach thinks so.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0009.jpg (473.08 KB, 1107x1600)
473.08 KB
473.08 KB JPG
>>
This manga had too many angry dykes for me. Vinland Saga has less angry staring and ennui.
But now it turns out that the MC is a brocon domestic violence masochist too?

I just want to know how it ends.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0010.jpg (454.28 KB, 1106x1600)
454.28 KB
454.28 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0011.jpg (495.17 KB, 1110x1600)
495.17 KB
495.17 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0012.jpg (542.90 KB, 1109x1600)
542.90 KB
542.90 KB JPG
>>
>>102292684
It could be drawn better, but it's almost disappointingly practical.

You basically raise the rear leg and feint them into expecting a front kick/teep is coming, then pop them in the face with a sort of lunging, fast as fuck straight.

Really good for keeping the opponent guessing and covering distance, and if you're Travis Browne, knocking a motherfucker out.
>>
>>102292461

Holy shiiiiiiiiii~
>>
File: Teppu_23_0013.jpg (480.98 KB, 1105x1600)
480.98 KB
480.98 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0014.jpg (528.78 KB, 1106x1600)
528.78 KB
528.78 KB JPG
>>
>>102292461

Dose hamstrings
>>
File: Teppu_23_0015.jpg (400.79 KB, 1100x1600)
400.79 KB
400.79 KB JPG
>>
Natsuo about to get Machida'd
>>
File: Teppu_23_0016.jpg (535.14 KB, 1105x1600)
535.14 KB
535.14 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0017.jpg (561.61 KB, 1106x1600)
561.61 KB
561.61 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0018-0019.jpg (1.15 MB, 2229x1600)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>102293037
>>
File: Teppu_23_0020.jpg (548.67 KB, 1110x1600)
548.67 KB
548.67 KB JPG
>>
NIGGA FUCK YES
>>
File: Teppu_23_0021.jpg (494.25 KB, 1113x1600)
494.25 KB
494.25 KB JPG
>>
>>102293111
>expect Machida
>recieve Bas

Even better.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0022.jpg (623.86 KB, 1103x1600)
623.86 KB
623.86 KB JPG
>>
>>102292461
Holy shit, yes. Running to download, sleep can wait.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0023.jpg (571.53 KB, 1109x1600)
571.53 KB
571.53 KB JPG
>>
So now that Natsuo awoke her Sharingan can she defeat eyebrows?
>>
File: Teppu_23_0024.jpg (570.19 KB, 1108x1600)
570.19 KB
570.19 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0025.jpg (403.64 KB, 1097x1600)
403.64 KB
403.64 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0026.jpg (535.77 KB, 1108x1600)
535.77 KB
535.77 KB JPG
>>
>>102293337
She's an asshole, jesus.
>>
>>102293337
2kawaii4me
>>
File: Teppu_23_0027.jpg (552.36 KB, 1111x1600)
552.36 KB
552.36 KB JPG
>>
>>102293337
I want to protect this smile.
>>
>>102293412
This is probably going to go all Ippo and she'll somehow fight back and win.
>>
>>102293387

Yes, she's an asshole because her brother is a wimp with a massive inferiority complex.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0028.jpg (503.44 KB, 1109x1600)
503.44 KB
503.44 KB JPG
>>
the MC is a marysue
>>
>>102293440
Yeah, this is why he became a wimp with a massive inferiority complex.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0029.jpg (493.42 KB, 1114x1600)
493.42 KB
493.42 KB JPG
>>
>>102293468

>h-here I go...!
>>
>>102293477

No, he was already a wimp with an inferiority complex. He just got started taking it out on her.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0030.jpg (481.60 KB, 1103x1600)
481.60 KB
481.60 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0031.jpg (476.95 KB, 1106x1600)
476.95 KB
476.95 KB JPG
>>
>>102293528
Well, he would've grown out of it if she wouldn't have done anything.
Why do you think she takes it? Because she feels guilty as hell.
>>
>>102293468
>the MC is a marysue
Why are you using words you don't know meaning of?
>>
File: Teppu_23_0032.jpg (327.44 KB, 1103x1600)
327.44 KB
327.44 KB JPG
>>
>>102293440
True, you know this whole drama is really silly shit as it was revealed what happened.

Natsuo loved her cool onii-chan so she became stronger, had beaten all guys who bullied him, and beaten the person, female friend, who treated her like a little sister more than her brother had, just cause her own brother was an idiot to fight her not knowing her full potential before, and now brother plays jerkish emo who hates his sister for that, and the sister became complexed jerk thanks to that.

I really hope that this lame drama will be resolved by Natsuo kicking his brother ass for real in a fight.

Also how Sanae was defeated in one punch is also so not satisfactional... Hope that yuri kouhai of hers will help her to regain the smile.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0033.jpg (521.09 KB, 1110x1600)
521.09 KB
521.09 KB JPG
>>
>>102293562

Bullshit, he would still be a wimp and he'd still get picked on to hell if she hadn't saved his worthless hide.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0034.jpg (466.79 KB, 1106x1600)
466.79 KB
466.79 KB JPG
>>
>>102293562
Even if he not being wimp he still have an inferiority complex against her.
>>
>>102293528

I know, right? She's practically waving the flags for the imouto route in his face, and instead he turns around and becomes an angry hikikomori. Look, I can respect a man who decides the imouto route isn't for him, but he doesn't have to be such an asshole about it.
>>
>>102293643
But that would be good for him, builds backbone.
It's impossible now, though.
>>
>>102293621
>Also how Sanae was defeated in one punch is also so not satisfactional

Satisfactional isn't a word and people get defeated by the last punch they receive, usually.
>>
>>102293621
>Also how Sanae was defeated in one punch is also so not satisfactional...
Thats, just like, your opinion man. If you want to read your standard sports shounen, theres plenty out there, I for one want to see where the author takes this naive demigod.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0035.jpg (542.84 KB, 1109x1600)
542.84 KB
542.84 KB JPG
>>
>>102293689

Son if he couldn't handle his sister being better than him he'd have killed himself from the bullying before he went through puberty.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0036-0037.jpg (907.86 KB, 2194x1600)
907.86 KB
907.86 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0038.jpg (509.42 KB, 1104x1600)
509.42 KB
509.42 KB JPG
>>
>>102293735
But he's in an even worse position now, though.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0039.jpg (542.14 KB, 1109x1600)
542.14 KB
542.14 KB JPG
>>
>>102293785
True, he should just kill himself.
>>
>>102293785

And he's in that position through his own choices and actions.
>>
>>102293735
That would be better outcome if he did that for readers, but then Natsuo could never move past that if she blamed herself for his death, that she did nothing to stop that.

At least in current situation I wonder who could make the brother open about this, Natsuo?
Nope.
Maybe if Sanae talked to him, we all know that at some point the brother will suddenly show up on Natsuo final match and cheer for his cool imouto correctly like he should from start.
>>
>>102293851
Hi sister should kill herself first.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0040.jpg (468.05 KB, 1108x1600)
468.05 KB
468.05 KB JPG
>>
File: 1248564850590.png (55.77 KB, 256x256)
55.77 KB
55.77 KB PNG
>>102293750
m-m-muh nacchan
noooo...
>>
File: Teppu_23_0041.jpg (553.69 KB, 1109x1600)
553.69 KB
553.69 KB JPG
>>
Let me guess: in this manga some gay faggot fighting style like Karate or Aikido shits all over actually MMA-dominating styles like Muay Thai or Kickboxing because NIPPON STRONK, right?
>>
>>102293865

Seems way to trite for this manga.
>>
>>102293923
Lemme guess, you just came to /a/ yesterday?
>>
>>102293718
>>102293750
See? The guy's gone nutters, he probably feels like he can't do anything without his sister being better than he at it.
I mean, just read the first chapter.
"For as long as I can remember, I could do anything I tried"
>>
>>102293923
>MMA-dominating
>MMA
>Dominant
>>
>>102293923
Nope, Muay Thai actually kicks ass and seems to be end boss. And Karate chick gets BTFO and isn't MC.

This tries to be proper MMA.
>>
>>102293923

Yes.
>>
>>102293923
Why don't you actually read it before saying retarded shit?
>>
File: Teppu_23_0042-0043.jpg (1.10 MB, 2229x1600)
1.10 MB
1.10 MB JPG
>>
>>102293923
Thus far, not really.
>>
>>102293923
Aikido is pretty gay.
>>
>>102293950

Yeah, what a pussy.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0044.jpg (606.55 KB, 1110x1600)
606.55 KB
606.55 KB JPG
>>
File: Teppu_23_0045.jpg (488.33 KB, 1103x1600)
488.33 KB
488.33 KB JPG
>>
>>102293933
Yeah, if the author will prefer to keep it a bit more realistic the brother will stay loser shit for life, while the sister should move on herself, than suddenly brother would change his mind by some pep talk to cheer for Natsuo instead of being agressive jerk to her.
>>
File: CORN TO THE CORE.jpg (34.82 KB, 799x454)
34.82 KB
34.82 KB JPG
>>102293923
I'll give you Aikido, but fighters with Kyoukushin or even more traditional point Karate backgrounds have done pretty damn well at a high level.

See Lyoto Machida, pre-Serra loss GSP, Stephen Wonderboy Thompson, and many more.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0046-0047.jpg (1.13 MB, 2222x1600)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
>>102293923

he posts during the chapter when the mma fighter beats the karate fighter
>>
>>102293923
Total opposite. The author is obviously a big MMA fan, and the current End Boss comes from a BJJ school.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0048.jpg (520.56 KB, 1109x1600)
520.56 KB
520.56 KB JPG
Chapters 24 and 25 raws are out there somewhere. 26 is out March 7.

Til next time.
>>
File: 1246318854800.jpg (307.97 KB, 1134x852)
307.97 KB
307.97 KB JPG
>>102294194
SANAEFAGS GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
I did like what the author did for Sanae's MMA Karate. Pretty cool and convincing.
>>
>>102294194
Holy fuck, nice shot.
>>
File: Teppu_12_0039.jpg (201.56 KB, 437x627)
201.56 KB
201.56 KB JPG
>>102294194
Any day with a new Teppu chapter is a good day, Thanks for dumping
>>
>>102294194
>>
>>102294194
Eat shit.
>>
>>102294194
WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR
>>
File: 1339707364966s.jpg (4.23 KB, 251x141)
4.23 KB
4.23 KB JPG
>>102294194
>>102294279
HEEM SLEEPY
>>
>>102294208
Togusa?
>>
So how exactly did Natsuou suddenly start dodging everything and do that counter after getting her ass kicked? Was it like a "I've come to terms with my past so now I'm gonna win because FEELINGS" anime thing?
>>
File: 1352003824634.png (223.05 KB, 586x335)
223.05 KB
223.05 KB PNG
>>102294194
LGTSS
>Sanae
>>
>>102294337
No the way it led up to it seems sanae was doing slight twitches before throwing punches and natsuou just caught on.

Finishing her off with one punch is sorta bullshit though
>>
>>102294337
>For as long as I can remember, I could do anything I tried
>>
>>102294337
It might be one of those stopped "over-thinking and trust you instincts" anime dealies.
Because I'm pretty sure we're not going to get the power of feelings in here
>>
File: 1244927942297.jpg (18.78 KB, 331x323)
18.78 KB
18.78 KB JPG
>>102294194
>Sanae
>>
>>102294383

Yeah, but she couldn't catch on earlier because she had her brain full of brocon.
>>
>>102294194
We /shogunkillingtehuna/ now
>>102294240
Me too. Looks very much inspired by Machida. Angles, counters, and feints ahoy.
>>
File: 1245198541914.jpg (30.77 KB, 852x480)
30.77 KB
30.77 KB JPG
>>102294194
>>Sanae
>>
>>102294383
>No the way it led up to it seems sanae was doing slight twitches before throwing punches and natsuou just caught on.
Oh fuck am I stupid I didn't even notice, thanks. I thought she was just tensing up and I didn't get why they kept cutting to panels of that..
>>
>>102294337
Talent+training > double training
>>
>>102294383
Well a hit to the tip of the jaw is a pretty solid way to 1HKO someone though. You can argue about how reasonable landing the hit at all was, but it's hardly unreasonable for a hit like that to knock someone out cold.
>>
>>102294383
Countering someone as they're coming in and fully committed to an attack is the best way to sleepy them.

It's all about creating a collision. If you get someone moving into something, that just makes even more impact.
>>
>>102294509
No it was realistic, i just wish sanae would have put up more a fight after getting hit
>>
>>102294383
Look at where she hitting. It's pretty reasonable.
>>
jesus fuck does this mean there will be another chapter of witch craft works? fucking animexis man
>>
>>102294545
seee
>>102294557

It could have been more satisfying

again>>102294557
>>
>>102294557
How can you put up more a fight when you faint?
>>
File: Teppuu v03 c10 - 057.jpg (157.30 KB, 836x1200)
157.30 KB
157.30 KB JPG
>>102294586
How is seeing best girl win not satisfying. Natsuo is a God, this is how she should win.
>>
>>102294599
Can you read?
>>
>>102294586
>>102294586
were you expecting >>102293437?
>This is probably going to go all Ippo and she'll somehow fight back and win.

You might want to read more orthodox sports manga then.
>>
>>102294662
Thats not me and no i was expecting something a little more satisfying
>>
>>102294630
She fainted after getting hit right?
>>
>>102294557
It's hard to put up more of a fight when you've just been subjected to a hard reset.
>>
File: uteppu_10_0003.jpg (75.54 KB, 728x1081)
75.54 KB
75.54 KB JPG
>>102294623
why is she so perfect /a/?
>>
>>102294707
And I already made it clear that i wish she wasnt one hit K.O. Glad you're up to speed
>>
>>102294717
I want her to push me to the ground violently and have her way with me. To bad she hates shorter guys, I'm 168cm ;_;
>>
>>102294743

well if she wasn't, natsuo was gonna lose soooo
>>
>>102294717
guys i think ive found muh waifu. im pretty tall so do i have a chance?
>>
>>102294761
Sooo,what?
>>
>>102294807
i already claimed her in a waifu claim thread
>>
>>102294743
Well, I don't really see how Natsuo could keep up fighting, she seems almost exhausted. I think a "lucky" hit like that one was her only chance at this point.
>>
>>102294807
No yet.

She still need to cure her brother complex to be able to give guys a chance, for now she just likes to be all masochistic/sadistic with girls only.
>>
>>102294836
>. I think a "lucky" hit
Never said it was a lucky hit. The Author set it up starting from the middle pages,It was clearly calculated
>>
File: img000035(2).jpg (96.07 KB, 675x557)
96.07 KB
96.07 KB JPG
>>102292461
Nice, it's been a long wait.
>>
>>102294743
Sorry, anon. They can't all be unkillable like Hendo.

Well, before Vitor.
>>
>>102294743

>Why wasn't this a generic YAMATO DAMASHII slugfest!
>>
>>102294901
Are all teppu threads like this? Filled with overly defensive people?
>>
Why Ganeko looks like a crossbreed between Kanbaru and Kuroko?
>>
>>102294866
Where is her brother?
>>
File: 1392622074453.jpg (74.87 KB, 330x477)
74.87 KB
74.87 KB JPG
Ok so let me get this, the whole Natuso x Sanae drama was all because natsuo´s brother got #rekt by sanae in that karate match, then he became a betamax fagglord and natuso went to the dojo to avenge his borther years latter?for this natsuo messed up her friendship? it´s all because the fucking brother?

Why is this so retarded? Natsuo is fucking stupid.
>>
File: Teppuu v01 c01 - 02.jpg (213.34 KB, 840x1200)
213.34 KB
213.34 KB JPG
>>102294807
>>
>>102294943
no some of us just read and discuss just try to ignore the shitters
>>
>>102294981
>Natsuo is fucking stupid.

Not so much "stupid" as completely twisted, something we've known from chapter 1.
>>
>>102294943
And obnoxious MMAutists.

who /condit/ here?
>>
File: 1391440696724.jpg (11 KB, 223x300)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>102294988
>He's the same height as me
it hurts
>>
>>102294988
i'll put all my money that her love interest will be a short guy

if she does get a love interest
>>
>>102294979
Probably being a pathetic bitch in his room fapping to action movies.
>>
>>102294979
In his room being all edgy on internet and being manly hero in online games.
>>
>>102295066
>love interest
>guy
No, adorable tomboy with bushy eyebrows. They're going to have a foreplay right in the cage.
>>
>>102295085
Cant she pick up an online game and beat him in it? Wouldnt that make him leave his room?
>>
File: Teppu_21_0017.jpg (125.69 KB, 532x550)
125.69 KB
125.69 KB JPG
>>102293337
2Cute
>>
>>102294988
im 1.93m
>>
File: img000013.jpg (396.59 KB, 1125x1600)
396.59 KB
396.59 KB JPG
>>102295066
Nigga she already has one.
>>
>>102294981
As you can tell, she fought Sanae not years later, but during the flashback. She just went and did it again later because she was getting interested in fighting again, but Sanae was wasn't there so she fought the lesbian into the ground and when Sanae came to get revenge in the park Instructor Flatface interrupted.
>>
>>102295119
where is the do it it for her.jpeg montage?
>>
File: time for bed.png (12.48 KB, 426x364)
12.48 KB
12.48 KB PNG
>>102294988
>my height

Fuck. So much for having an MMAfu to train with.

Great way to close out the night. Thanks for a fun thread, Teppufags.
>>
>>102295066
I hope not, that would be lame and basically throwing away a perfect female character to promote a fetish of taller girl ending with short guy scenario.

Natsuo looks to be completely not interested into guys sexually, even at her training with taller and stronger guys than her she even once didn't seem interested in them like that...
It's brother fault that he pushed his sister into yuri SM route.
>>
>>102295109
No, it would just make him angry and he would feel the need to beat his sister. Do you want to make Natsuo cry?
>>
>>102295202
>he would feel the need to beat his sister
What? he cant do that now. She just got over her brother
>>
>>102295109
Nah I bet the brother plays as strong female character in online games as his alter ego with the 'I'll become stronger woman that you will ever be my sister' attitude.
>>
>>102295157
I don't have the Template unfortunately.
>>
>>102294988
You know I have this bad tendency of not looking up plots of manga and just picking up manga form one page threads or random pages posted. I saw this in a tall girls threads once, and picked it up thinking it was going to be about that short dude trying to make Natsuo fall for him and become a really sweet honor student x delinquent girl manga. Instead I got an MMA manga with a very twisted personality. Hell, I don't even know shit about MMA or care much about it, I'm just reading this to see how Natsuo's personality evolves.
>>
>>102294988
tfw one inch shorter
>>
File: 169.png (118.59 KB, 386x556)
118.59 KB
118.59 KB PNG
>>102293750
This isn't what wanted, I'm the one who's supposed be made to cry.
>>
File: 1358363503103.jpg (23.20 KB, 249x247)
23.20 KB
23.20 KB JPG
>>102295039
Still stupid how she dragged all this drama shit until now:
> I love my brother!! even though he is a pathetic loser and he hates me for being good at everything.
> oh noes i just remembered my best friend bullied my bro in that karatematch she must be punsihed!
> i just ruined my greatest friendship and also my relationship with my brother, but is totally not my fult!

Realy
>>
File: 13.jpg (101.05 KB, 1280x720)
101.05 KB
101.05 KB JPG
>>102294988
>them manlets
>>
>>102294988
>Sports school
>The kid is as twinky as they come

You've been fooled!
>>
>>102295364
People do bad judgments when under mental stress
Whoda thunk
>>
>>102295364
>> oh noes i just remembered my best friend bullied my bro in that karatematch she must be punsihed!
That happened not long after she beat up the bullies. It's not recent.
>>
File: 1344878007646.jpg (48.49 KB, 300x345)
48.49 KB
48.49 KB JPG
>>102294194
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>102295428
I know, i was just making reference in >>102293558

>>102295412
>mental stress
More like brain problems, i just hope she moves one after this match and forget about her shitty brother already, then we can go back to the real deal with Natsuo vs the BR team.
>>
>>102293923
Umm karate actually does well in MMA you moron.
>>
File: 1355919222144.jpg (17.43 KB, 193x245)
17.43 KB
17.43 KB JPG
>>102294988
>1cm taller.
Hopefully she doesn't like wearing heels.
>>
>>102295663
Tall girls wearing high heels makes them seem less tall, because the heels are now the reason why they are that tall.
>>
>>102293750
I'm not going to read this trainwreck, but she's really cute in some of these frames.
>>
File: 1380658945009.gif (413.86 KB, 480x270)
413.86 KB
413.86 KB GIF
>>102294194
>Sanae
>>
>>102295190
This. Natsuo will either go full Yuri or the autor will intorduce a new arc when natsuo now goes figthing against men, introducing a new male (also in school) who is stronger and taller than her.
>>
File: 1390857924091.jpg (101 KB, 500x395)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>102295055
>>102294759
>>102294988
>>102295261
>mfw when /a/ is full of tiny tiny manlets
>>
>>102295627
>this match and forget about her shitty brother already,
or she could confront him about it. Then again that would require something she doesnt have and thats exceptional talking skills
>>
>>102295700
Where you got that? Sure some don't mind wearing heels, but usually don't as it makes you even more beanpolish than usual. And there is huge difference to stand out in the crowd of girls and to stand out in the crowd of guys.
>>
>>102295055
>>102294988
Also 168, the fuck?
>>
>>102295756
We are all little girls, remember? Tall =/= cute.
>>
>>102295756
>manlets
>cute little girls
>>
>>102295756
/fit/ pls go
>>
>>102295809
I got it from my sister
>>
File: 1388778683997.jpg (100.47 KB, 423x338)
100.47 KB
100.47 KB JPG
>>102295756
In the survey I don't think a single board averaged more than 5'10".
>mfw /fit/ was one of the shortest boards
>>
>>102295839
some of us are small. Im her height
>>
>>102295138
haven't read the manga
B-But she has her brother, this is unacceptable.
>>102295875
And so it begins.
>>
>>102295909
So you would be the girl and I would be the boy.
qt
>>
File: img000041 (2).jpg (419.54 KB, 1028x1154)
419.54 KB
419.54 KB JPG
>>102295862
What did you just say?
>>
>>102295875
Over 5'12" and likes heels? More power to her. And to the shops in your city, it's a bitch to find bigger sizes.
>>
>>102295933
very
>>
>>102295764
Nah, that relationship is already fucked and beyond salvation. she tried to be a good sister but his bro was to much of a faggot, and he still is.

The only way to save their relation ship if it´s the autor make some character development latter on for both sister and borther.
>>
File: Teppu_22_0049.jpg (92.51 KB, 485x383)
92.51 KB
92.51 KB JPG
>>102294759
>I want her to push me to the ground violently and have her way with me.
We all do anon, we all do.
>>
>>102296033
>. she tried to be a good sister
By beating on everyone and emasculating her brother?

>autor make some character development latter on for both sister and borther.
Like the brother learns MMA or something and gains self confidence and gets over his inadequacies?
>>
File: 1372343689467.png (56.71 KB, 400x400)
56.71 KB
56.71 KB PNG
>>102294988
>>102295756
>mfw I'm 187cm
>>
>>102296058
I want her to sitnon my face after a match where she is super sweaty. She would violate me by rubbing her crotch against my face and force me to cum that way.
>>
>>102295910
>B-But she has her brother, this is unacceptable.

This situation can´t be fixed Anon, unless the autor pull some bullshit for them to make up, their relationship is beyond salvation.

Believe me in this i have experience with imoutos.
>>
File: 05-.png (81.50 KB, 408x404)
81.50 KB
81.50 KB PNG
>>102296137
>>
File: Gene.jpg (22.89 KB, 303x299)
22.89 KB
22.89 KB JPG
>>102296091
The moral of the story:
MMA makes everything better.
>>
>>102296091
Maybe her brother watches the tournament on TV and falls in love with one of the contestants. Sister's help necessary to negotiate date.
>>
>>102296229
he shit posts on Teppu threads in his room
>>
>>102296229
What if her brother watches her matches from the TV
>>
>>102296229
naw watching natsuo lose on t.v. would probably be more help to him
>>
File: img000041.jpg (365.13 KB, 1118x1600)
365.13 KB
365.13 KB JPG
>>102296258
He seems like a Cameron Diaz sort of man.
>>
>>102296293
So, will he start to have feelings for Yuzuko, after she wins the tournament? They could bully Natsuo together.
>>
I swear to God every time I see these threads I think the Otaku no Musume-san guy has started a new manga
>>
>>102296385
no maybe when she see's her getting choked unconscious he'll try to be a good brother and try to comfort her or something making her go back to mma with more passion
>>
File: 1392071045794.gif (2.49 MB, 316x297)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>102296091
Hey now, she was doing it the wrong way, but all she wanted was her bro to be happy, but he couldn´t see this because was bussy being a pussy.

Even i was a shitty brother but at least recognicied how much of a faggot i was and tried to fix things up ( without being successfull) but no, Natsuo´s brother keeps being and edgy dorkness piece of shit.
>>
>>102296479
>but all she wanted was her bro to be happy
Then she should have stayed away,The thing that was making him unhappy was her
>>
>>102296229
Who would want such a worthless faggot? the first minute his date starts talking about natsuo he would engage edgy modo and be a total douche. ruining everything.
>>
>>102296573
>the first minute his date starts talking about natsuo
why would she be talking about the sister?
>>
>>102296573
>Who would want such a worthless faggot?
Cameron Diaz.
>>
>>102296546
>he would be happier with the bullies
Was he secretly enjoying it? Masochism runs in the family.
>>
>>102296709
>Was he secretly enjoying it?
He'd eventually have to man up and or have to ask his sister for help
The whole thing could have been solved by doing nothing
>>
>>102296229
>Maybe her brother watches the tournament on TV and falls in love with one of the contestants
He falls for Ganeko.
Confess to her, she rejects him saying she loves Sanae.
Natsuo comes home to get more beating, then she beats and mind breaks Ganeko to go out with her brother.
Sanae then beats up the brother.
Natsuo beats up Sanae...
Brother hates Natsuo even more where she thinks he is not manly enough to get his own dates and she sets him up with lesbian to humilitate him more...
Hate circle never ends.
>>
>>102296623
Why do you think?
>OMG YOU ARE NATSUO´S BIG BRO OMG YOU MUST BE FUCKING STRONG BECAUSE SHE IS VERY TRONG DID YOU KNOW LAST WEEK NATUSO BLA BLA BLA...

pic related Aniki´s face when

>>102296661
Thats... not so hard to imagine.
>>
>>102296764
>OMG YOU ARE NATSUO´S BIG BRO OMG YOU MUST BE FUCKING STRONG BECAUSE SHE IS VERY TRONG DID YOU KNOW LAST WEEK NATUSO BLA BLA BLA...
sounds awful
>>
>>102296709
>Was he secretly enjoying it? Masochism runs in the family.
Stupid sister, now the guys won't beat me up anymore, girls either...
I hate you and this world.
>>
>>102296546
He still would be an unhappy piece of shit even without her sister reminding him how much of a beta he is.
>>
>>102296876
>He still would be an unhappy piece of shit
you wouldn't call him shit because he wouldnt hate his sister at that point
>>
File: 1392013027576.gif (1.36 MB, 320x180)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>102296844
And so another Uchiha was born.
>>
>>102296971
He would still jealous of his sister.
>>
>>102297031
Yes but again he wouldnt hate her,he'd be jealous in the depressive I suck so im never gonna make eye contact with you way
>>
>>102296971
>>102297060
Nigga the moment Sanae kicked his ass he was destined to be a massive bitch and be victim of bullying. he did nothing to try to change it, natsuo was only reminding him how shit he was when tryin gto be the good sister, but at the end he is a and willalways be loser because of his actions.

also this >>102297031
>>
File: ZOVDW.png (81.54 KB, 248x233)
81.54 KB
81.54 KB PNG
>>102297165
fuck too many typos in one post, im going to bed.
>>
>>102294623
dat body, want to hug her
>>
>>102297165
I already answered everything you said within the thread. If she had done nothing and stopped emasculating him then he would not hate her even if he is jealous of her

This seems to be a sensitive area for you guys. Is it because you feel attached to natsuo
>>
Meguru is better
>>
>>102297226
He'd still get bullied though
>>
>>102297241
natsuo>maki
>>
>>102297284
That wouldnt be her problem and as iv;e said before at that point he would either be forced to stand up and get strong,ask his sister for help or suicide. All outcomes are better than what eventually happened,well maybe not the suicide one
>>
>>102297324
So what's it you're arguing again? Because you kind of need him the way he is since Natsuo's self loathing is the source of most of her motivations.
>>
>>102297403
That if she had done nothing it all would have solved it self eventually so the whole thing is not entirely his fault.
Did you jump into the conversation midway?
>>
>>102297460
>Did you jump into the conversation midway?
No I'm just at work so I'm just glancing.
I'm just saying in that case you'd have to completely rework the beginning of the manga and the motivation of the MC for the scenario your saying.
>>
File: 1356428957786.png (235.27 KB, 437x597)
235.27 KB
235.27 KB PNG
>>102293750
>>102293718
>>102293950

I`m not sure I agree with that characterization. In the last chapter she stated the her probably started being mean to her when she when she started being better at things she tried. As well that she continued to do stuff like that just to drive him into a corner.
She also stated that she hates his absolutely hates him.

While its true that her brother has inferiority issues and started being mean to her because he probably felt she was cornering him with "looking up to him" that there was no way he could stand up to those expectations of hers.

Its just that i wonder how aware of this nacchan was and if she just wanted to be better then him so he would look up to her or if she is so twisted that she enjoyed it rubbing it in his face how much better she is than him. And this is somethin the earlier chapters also established: She loves crushing other people`s pride and ambitions.
It feels like she beat up the bullies and Sanae just to drive to point home how much she is better than him.
On the other hand why did she cry then when he told her he hates her?

Really, at the moment I cant tell who is the bigger douche, Nacchan or her brother.
>>
>>102297533
>I'm just saying in that case you'd have to completely rework the beginning of the mang
Yea i know and its not something that i want to happen,I was just pointing out that her brother while acting like a fag isnt completely at fault
>>
Am i the onlyone who has no ide what Natsuo's coach was talking out for the first half of the chapter?
>>
>>102298906
New chapters come so rarely, I forget who is who.
>>
File: shocked.png (406.57 KB, 1000x700)
406.57 KB
406.57 KB PNG
>>102294194
holy shit there's 24 and 25 already? Gatdang someone clean and translate it please
>>
>>102298906
>>102299011

About Sanae. That the "Hurr I want to be stronger to defeat my former friend and show her her wrongdoings through her defeat" is a load of crap. Sanae just wants the beat smugness out of Natsuo.
>>
>>102299658

i wish.

this chapter

that we just read today

came out December 7th
>>
File: teplel.jpg (265.33 KB, 1097x800)
265.33 KB
265.33 KB JPG
>>102293750
>>
I can't tell who a guy or who a girl in this manga.
>>
>>102301137
Most of them are all girls anon.
>>
>>102301137
This is what happens to your brain from to much /a/. Unless its uguu~ its not female.
>>
>>102294988
Stupid question but is 182cm tall for a girl?
I wouldn't know since I'm a fucking giant and everyone is basically the same size.
>>
Not enough harapan. Dropped.
>>
Aww, man, I was hoping she'd lose and get put in her place. Well, this is the outcome I expected, though.

>2 chapters behind, going on 3
just like old times, I can't believe this series was out for 2 years
>>
File: 1360686767479.gif (440.14 KB, 392x392)
440.14 KB
440.14 KB GIF
>>102294988
>tfw 1.85m

Yes! Safe!
>>
Unless you're dutch its pretty much giant mode for the rest of the world.
>>
>>102294194
on jcafe, or check the 4chan archive, I think I posted both
>>
File: Maki1.png (87.05 KB, 336x358)
87.05 KB
87.05 KB PNG
>these bullshit fights
Just another reason why Maki>Natsuo
>>
>>102294194
Why do people get destroyed when they are counter punched?
>>
>>102303228
They're both great in their own niche.
Maki is for tender loving, Natsuo is for high inpact sexual violence.

Also
> oh shit im losing at striking to some mma fattie
> better elbow this fatso in the face even if it's dangerous and against the rules
>>
File: r29_09.jpg (378.67 KB, 728x1025)
378.67 KB
378.67 KB JPG
>>102303321
Because force + force = more force.
Pic related, should explain everything.
>>
File: url.png (162.23 KB, 632x377)
162.23 KB
162.23 KB PNG
/a/ likes this selfish piece of shit yet they hate on Natsuo.
WTF is wrong with you people?
>>
>>102296099
yet a normal girl would still brag that she's taller than you when on high-heels, girls are like that
I hate that hit
>>
>>102303861
I actually hate Tomoko, she made me drop her series. I find Natsuo fascinating.
>>
File: 1388807720271.jpg (174.40 KB, 415x514)
174.40 KB
174.40 KB JPG
>>102303861
natsuo:
>beautiful
>healthy
>high-achieving
>athletic
>same height as me

tomoko:
>ugly
>smelly
>weak
>boring hobbies
>same height as average /a/ manlet

pretty simple, anon.
>>
File: the song of my people.jpg (11.06 KB, 480x360)
11.06 KB
11.06 KB JPG
>>102294988
>mfw 1.88m
>>
>>102303483
Himawari and Sakurako?
>>
>>102301778
It's slightly over/around model height. Not tall at all for the world, extremely gigantic for Japan.

>>102303945
Wear heels too.
>>
>>102305305
I wish I could. I'm a manlet but I have giant size 10 feet
>>
>>102301778
>>102305305
6 foot tall amazons are a goddamn rarity anywhere, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>102303321
imagine you are punching something will all of the weight of your body going forward with it, now imagine someone punching you in the face, your body movement makes it worse
>>
>>102301778
>is 182cm tall for a girl?
Leave your mom's basement once in a while
That's tall, even for models
>>
>>102300461
>December 7th

Fookin Lord...
>>
>>102306975
I don't wanna, there are scary 180cm+ women out there who will rape frail manlets like me
I'll stay indoors where it's safe thank you very much
>>
>>102303321
Because there's little defense and getting hit with your body moving towards the punch should hurt like hell.
>>
File: 1389743051313.gif (2.54 MB, 512x288)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
>>102294988
>I'm 1.84 m
SAFE
>>
>>102295722
>I'm not going to read this trainwreck
You're missing out. It's fucking good.
>>
>>102294194
Bull.

Fucking.

Shit.

Fuck off, Natsuo. This is actually getting really annoying and shoneny. She wins because she guesses right or is more fired up and essentually just gets lucky.
>>
>>102294337
Fighting Anime Hero Syndrome.

At this rate I'm fully expecting her to actually beat Yuzuko.
>>
>>102294943
Natsuofags are the fucking worst, yes. She got her ass kicked the entire fight, got a lucky shot in because ~NATURAL TALENT~ or whatever, now they'll crow about how great she is while also crying about how she's a victim and every character is awful to her.
>>
>>102292510
You are not even supposed to jump while doing this, it should be just a quick forward step.
>>
>>102310651
>what is a counter
Don't you read Hajime no Ippo or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (94.24 KB, 420x630)
94.24 KB
94.24 KB JPG
>>102310841
I just raise back leg as if I was going to teep and then snap forward and throw.

Different strokes for different folks.

>>102310651
She train reel hard

Time Sanae good

Knock her out

Das it

Ees Normal
>>
>>102293783
>Plot armor activated
>>102294024
>Now I'm suddenly better because
>>102294194
>Asspull 1 hit KO
Really disappointed by this chapter.
>>
>>102294337
She started focusing.
>>
>>102311134
Never watch Sonnen vs. Silva 1.

Or Browne vs. Overeem.

Or Condit vs. MacDonald.


Comebacks tend to be a thing in MMA.
>>
>>102311134
>>102310791
She calmed the fuck down and noticed that Sanae twitched slightly before striking, and used that tell to set up a counter, that's why they kept cutting to close-ups of Sanae's hands.
I didn't notice at first either but it's pretty obvious now that I read it again
>>
>>102311244
In addition, Sanae got a bit too careless in pursuing the finish. This left her more open to counterstrikes.

What hits you hardest is the hit you don't see coming.
>>
File: 1380499959058.png (56.61 KB, 194x186)
56.61 KB
56.61 KB PNG
>>102311230
>>102311244
baited :^)
>>
>>102303483
>>102306887
>>102309106
Ahh, I see I guess that's why people turn into some freaky ragdoll when it happens.
Punches looked so weak by themselves most of the time.
>>
>>102311359
I thought you genuinely didn't notice, I didn't when I first read the chapter either and was confused too.
Sorry for trying to be helpful I guess
>>
>>102292638
I want to protect that smile
>>
>>102311359
That wasn't very nice, anon.
>>
>>102311230
>>102311244
It would feel less of an asspull if she didn't 1 hit KO her at the end, I don't mind her recovering and starting to fight better because she have to show how much of a strong MC she is, but that isnta win was retarded.
>>
>>102311555

In real life people don't have an HP bar you have to whittle down.
>>
>>102311555
Do you know how many punches it takes to down a human? One.
>>
>>102311555
It's a thing, dude. Check out Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry some time.

Or hell, Lawler vs. Manhoef.
>>
>>102311555
I don't think you understand how easy it is to lose a fight in ufc.
>>
>>102311555
If you watch a lot of boxing or MMA, counter punches are pretty much the quickest way to knock someone out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoC08UarV5k
>>
>>102311675
Also this about 3:00 minutes in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_659IoccEI
>>
>>102311675
He seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>102292989
NATSUOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>102311555
Learn2fight
>>
>>102311835
Forrest is awesome.

Too bad Andy basically killed him inside.
>>
Why is she so cute?
>>
Meguru a better.
>>
>>102293923
Doesn't Aikido always do well in MMA matches?
>>
>>102312530
No.
>>
Damn, I was rooting for Sanae.
>>
>>102311439
It actually doesnt take a lot of strength to knock the ever loving shit out of a person, one stiff shot to the chin will leave them in a pile, even if it isn't a full force hit.
>>
>>102312069
Ponytail Karate Kuroko.
>>
>>102312644
Unless of course they have a GOAT tier chin like Nelson, Hunt, and JDS.
>>
>>102312530
A.. Are you serious?
Aikido is the most consistently inefficient martial arts to practice.
>>
>>102312824
A coworker practices aikido and told that it was the ultimate martial art, deadly and everything. I was thinking to practice it. Thanks /a/non you saved me.
>>
>>102313129
Are you sure he wasn't b8ing you m8?
>>
>>102313129
Tell him to watch less Steven Seagall movies
>>
>>102313129
Jesus. Aikido was like specifically designed to be a less deadly jujutsu.
>>
>>102312069
She will have to lick Sanae wounds, good for Ganeko I guess.
>>
>>102313197
B-But Sensei Seagull taught Anderson the front kick that killed Vitor!
>>
Sweet.

Now comes the long wait for Ch. 24...
>>
>>102313291
seagull would be destroyed by any lowest tier MMA pro
>>
>>102313378
N-No, he's training Macheedar now!
>>
>>102313245

About the nicest thing I can say about it is that the weapons drills aren't completely retarded.
>>
>>102313530
>Senile mid life crisis faggot gets babbysitted by an MMA pro during workout routine
>calls it "training" to feel better
>>
>>102313659
>mfw he got choked out by Gene Lebell
>>
>>102313188
Most probably but I didn't knew any better to call him on his bullshit.
>>
so natsou use to be a yandere brocon
your face when she gets her leg broken on a checked leg kick
>>
>>102314255
I don't know why her brother is so emo, I wish she was my yandere brocon 183cm tall sister ;_;
>>
>>102314328
He's just a bitter manlet who's jelly that his imouto is better than him in everything
>>
File: image.jpg (52.68 KB, 556x371)
52.68 KB
52.68 KB JPG
>>102314255
>>
>>102314328
And that sister would bath with him whenever he would ask, maybe even she would hunt other women and bring them home for him to play with...
The guy wasted such potential.
>>
>>102314699
this is just Witch Craft Works in a different setting and shuffled roles
>>
>>102313541
Aikido isn't all terrible, stuff like falling techinques and basic joint locks are all good, but nothing you wouldn't learn better in Judo or BJJ, and without the benefit of hard sparring. The latter two are better exercise as well
>>
>>102315321
WCW if it wasn't just awful wish fulfillment and was actually interesting
>>
Dropped. I'm getting fed up of Natsuko being OP as shit.

Next issue she gets bankai or becomes the hokage or finds the one piece, calling it right now.
>>
>>102317358
0/10
>>
>>102317477
U mad Natsuko is Nurutu?

She wins every fight and gets shonen powers when it looks hard.
>>
File: sanae.jpg (24.96 KB, 250x250)
24.96 KB
24.96 KB JPG
I actually wanted her to win...
>>
>>102311555
Yeah that's my problem. She gets her ass beat the entire fight, counters, and that one hit is enough to win and like you said it feels like a complete ass pull because of it. If the fight was a little more even or something it would've been fine but it wasn't, it was completely one-sided up to that point.

And at this point what do they do with Sanae? She lost the rematch she's been training for and has consumed her for years, Natsuo's better than her, she's never going to be able to put her in her place. I'm annoyed because she's a pretty cool character and this effectively kills her story.

Yes I'm aware "HURR DURR REALISTIC" but there's a reason why you take a bit of creative license with realism in fictional works. Just because that's how a real fight would end doesn't mean it makes for a good dramatic scene and that's exactly the case here. If, say, I'm doing a football series it'd get really boring if I just showed the team winning with nothing but screen passes and other boring West Coast offense shit despite that working in real life.
>>
>>102317574
We all did.

Marysueko has plotarmour though
>>
>Teppu thread

>Actual discussion

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
>>102303861
>/a/ likes this selfish piece of shit yet they hate on Natsuo.
I hate both
>>
>>102317750
so you want a fight that is more drawn out for dramatic purposes a la DBZ
>>
>>102317574
Me too.
I kinda feel that it would have worked fine, as Natsuo would have other chances to beat Eyebrows, and Sanae would still be somewhat relevant, as there'd always be the chance that Natsuo might want to pay her back some time.

Winning here doesn't do Natsuo's plotline any major favours, and it's essentially destroyed any chance for Sanae to seem like she matters in the future.
>>
>>102318204
>Winning here doesn't do Natsuo's plotline any major favours
She wouldn't be able to participator in the girl tournie and face eyebrows properly.
>>
>>102317857

Not really, we all didn't.
>>
>>102318093
Did I say I wanted it drawn out? I just wanted more of a back and forth. The first round of the fight was good like that, Sanae had an advantage and was winning but they were still fairly evenly matched. The second round is Natsuo getting her shit knocked around five ways from Sunday and then oh she notices this, counter punch, fight over all in the span of like two or three pages.

Again that might happen often enough in irl MMA or boxing but it makes for poor drama and just looks like bullshit in a fictional work. The "she noticed her twitching" thing is even worse because that essentially makes her Cassandra Cain: she's winning because she can read body language and thus predict what her opponent is going to do. It makes her seem too invincible. And while that may be fine in a Batman comic in something way more grounded it just looks kind of bullshit.
>>
>implying pat barry vs cheick kongo wasn't exciting
>>
>>102318252
She'll have plenty of opportunities to fight Yuzuko though. Yuzuko should be her endgame so she really doesn't need to fight her in her first official tournament anyway.

Wouldn't it be a lot more effective if she lost to Sanae realizing that she still has more work to do and that Sanae's gotten a lot stronger (giving her another rival to overcome) and then watches as Yuzuko schools Sanae and Natsuo realizes that holy fuck this girl's on another level and I have to work that much harder?
>>
>>102318430

>It looks like bullshit because it's realistic.

Please, gb2 hajime no ippo.
>>
>>102318572
>tfw Pat Barry went back to kickboxing

;_;
>>
>>102318791
no because we already got that with yuzu beating cameron diaz who beat the girl who beats her in practice
>>
>>102318861
>>102318093
Boy teppu fans sure get defensive when either their waifu gets called out or someone says he wishes a small part was changed
>>
>>102318430
Sanae has/(had?) a purpose: as a way to bring exposition on why Natsuou is how she is. that was summarily finished, left for consideration/speculation on how things will continue from there. there is no reason to add FILLER, unless he wanted to just fill pages with gratuitous beatings. i don't want to see her have to use "that" when Sanae pulls out the secret technique that had been forbidden by her father, this just isn't that kind of manga. the manga, in particular in it's fight is "punchier" than most manga. i prefer it that way
>>
>>102318926
Low quality shit-stirring.
>>
>>102318926
>someone disagrees with me
>they are just being defensive
it's called having a discussion
>>
>>102319022
>Actual discussion
Yes because telling someone to gb2 hajime no ippo and saying someone wants DBZ is discussion and not just defensive shitposting
>>
Do you guys think this'll go the way of Ippo and have characters based off of different real MMA fighters?

I already see Sanae as Lyoto Machida with the whole karate deal, but do you think we'll ever see qt girl Fedor or somesuch?
>>
>>102319080
you're the one being defensive now. bringing up those comics is one way of telling you how your arguments seem to us. if you disagree, explain how your ideal is different than those series. if your feelings are hurt, you probably need to leave 4chan until you grow a thicker skin. stick to content. throw barbs if you want, but address the content
>>
>>102319247
>bringing up those comics is one way of telling you how your arguments seem to us
No its not,its just you shitposting and taking things out of context.
Also what content would be address hajime no ippo or DBZ? This whole fight was unsatisfying
gb2naruto threads
>>
>>102318791
no the entire point is that talent>hard work
Sanae is just a stepping stone. She should lose to eyebrows or even better muay thai girl.
>>
>>102319080
I mean I love this series and it's one of my favorite things going right now (the others being Koe no Katachi, Gunka no Balzer, and Gisele Alain). I just think the way the fight ended was kind of bullshit and pointlessly sacrificed a cool character for no real reason. Sanae doesn't really have a reason to be in the series now as her arc has effectively been ended: Natsuo's better and that's that.

I think Natsuo wins fights through bullshit (the "suddenly noticed small twiches" thing in this chapter, the lucky guessing against the wrestler, etc.) and that gets annoying though and her fans, especially in /a/ threads, get really annoying. A small amount of people complaining that they didn't like the end of this fight would be nothing compared to the whining of Natsuofags if she had actually lost. I mean these are the same people unironically going on about how Natsuo's totally write and a poor victim of everyone and how Sanae unfairly jumped her when they fought in the park or whatever.
>>
>>102319533
Sanae was just a plot device and always has been.

Natsuo wins through talent.
>>
>>102319418
>Sanae is just a stepping stone.
And that's the part that annoys me. Sanae's pretty cool so it's irritating to see her tossed aside like that. It's especially irritating when it comes about not because Natsuo was "better" but because she spends 40 pages getting knocked around and then suddenly "oh actually her head's clear now and she sees some twitching so now Sanae's getting Guy Gardner'd" in the span of like three pages.
>>
>>102319314
the fight is secondary to the exposition that it reveals, as well as symbolic of her stepping over her past with finality. you keep saying it was unsatisfying, but all you're talking about is drawing it out, oops, i mean having more of a "back and forth" like most shonen battle powerlevel manga. i have not yet been convinced that doing so for the sake of adding more pages adds anything other than more dead trees to the volumes when they go on sale
>>
>>102319715

Sanae was better. It's simply that she had her mind too clouded by her brother complex to concentrate. When she reached the end of her flashback she was finally able to focus and do what she does best.
>>
>>102319808
>. you keep saying it was unsatisfying, but all you're talking about is drawing it out
im not that guy first of all. Anything other than a one hit K.O. would have been satisfying. Not every anon is the same. Again go back to gb2narutothreads
>>
>>102319247
>you're the one being defensive now. bringing up those comics is one way of telling you how your arguments seem to us
Or to give it it's proper name, you're straw man-ing him.
>>
>>102319894

I disagree, the one-hit KO was far more satisfying than any bullshit drawn out power of spirit garbage that infects most fighting manga.
>>
>>102319808
Jesus are you fucking dumb? Back and forth doesn't mean "dragging it out". The fight could've still ended with the end of this chapter, my problem is Natsuo gets the shit kicked out of her for the entire chapter until the very end when she pulls something out of her ass and wins (which is WAY more shoneny). If they had spent the chapter up to the end being more evenly matched until Natsuo finds a way to get the advantage and win I'd have way less of a problem.

My problem isn't so much that Natsuo won, even if I like Sanae better, it's HOW she won.
>>
>>102319958
>he one-hit KO was far more satisfying
Is this a lie or are you waifu fags really this delusional?
>>
>>102319902
thats fine. he has the abilty to speak his words and express himself convincingly instead of being focused on being angry at people on the internet, i just wanted to remind him of that
>>
>>102320032

There you go, blowing your cover again.
>>
>>102320095
>thats fine. he has the abilty to speak his words and express himself convincingly
Coming from the guy who said gb2hajimenoippo?
yea okay
>>
>>102320028
>my problem is Natsuo gets the shit kicked out of her for the entire chapter

Because she was very distracted and they were extremely clear showing it.


> until the very end when she pulls something out of her ass and wins

A punch to the chin is not an asspull, anonymous.
>>
>>102320136
Nothing to blow in a teppu thread, We already know natsuo will go through most of this manga with few challenges
>>
>>102320164
sorry you got the wrong anon. i likened his ideal to DBZ
>>
>>102320234
That's fine with me. It's refreshing compared to the typical shonen manga with the typical shonen MC.
>>
>It will never go back to this
>>
>>102320302
Its refreshing to see a typical shounen manga MC because its not labeled as it? okay
>>
>>102320367
if every girl had just stayed in the kitchen, none of this would have had to happen
>>
>>102320409

But that's not typical. Typical is precisely when they do the back and forth you want. Like in bleach.
>>
>>102317750
>>102311555
>>102311134
>>102319533
>>102318430
So if you're not satisfied with "counter-punching is realistic" there here's this for your artistic license:

Teppu is not about fighting.

It's not even about MMA.

It's about Natsuo and how fucked up she is.

Think about it, why do you think everyone is so interested in this manga? If we wanted better MMA we'd all go to Meguru, but shit man, those characters are so goddamn boring, I'd fucking forget the guy's name if it wasn't in the title. When we start the story, the entire first chapter of Teppu is spent immersing us in how much of a bitch Natsuo is, but specifically, we get to see Natsuo's primary struggle: She has all the talent in the world and hates herself for it. Natsuo could succeed and rise to the top of whatever sport she wants to, but when we first find her she's aimless, deriving whatever little joy she can from crushing other people and their dreams.

Natsuo starts the story off as damaged goods.

And then Natsuo loses to Yuzuko and where most manga would have Natsuo healed right then and there as she finds a goal to strive for, Natuso remains all kinds of fucked up. Natsuo acknowledges that Yuzuko is better than her, but that doesn't alleviate her self-hatred or inferiority complex, it just gives Natsuo a new target to try and crush, only now she's gotta train for once. But if Natsuo were to beat Yuzuko now, where'd that leave Natsuo? Better than everyone else and hating herself for it.

What Natsuo wants on the surface right now is to train her hardest and beat Yuzuko thus maintaining the status quo of being the best. Or even train her hardest and lose to Yuzuko, thus reaffirming her inferiority complex. But what Natsuo really needs is to understand is that beating Yuzuko doesn't matter, she needs to accept herself and find motivation that isn't dependent on crushing someone else.
>>
>>102317574
Ganeko please go
>>
>>102320489
No typical is the Protagonist winning because talent>hardwork. What you're describing is something many other mangas other than shounen use.
>>
Basically Teppu is a story about healing.

And now this is where Sawamura Sanae comes in. Generally, the fights in Teppu last about a chapter or much much less. Sanae's fight is the longest we've had yet and that's because Sanae represents the first major hurdle to Natsuo's healing. Her past. As the Sanae fight starts, Natsuo immediately starts to remember her past and the point where her relationship with her brother deterioated. The flashbacks that are occuring in the Sanae fight are not just there for the audience, they are what Natsuo is actively remembering. For the longest time, Natsuo has festered, unwilling to confront her brother and more importantly her past. We get glimpses of her past trauma, but only ever glimpses and that's because Natsuo doesn't want to remember this crap. She hates it, she's trying to forget it and push it out of her mind while it continues to fuck up her personality.

And then she fights Sanae and it's like her past itself is rising to fight her. All this time, Natsuo never apologized or even explained herself to Sanae and that was because Natsuo wanted to forget the past. During the fight, that all changes, it's too much to ignore and Natsuo starts reminiscing the whole fight, she remembers how she looked up to her brother and Sanae. She remembers how her brother grew to hate her and how she pushed him into it (according to her). All this uncomfortable history that Natsuo has buried deep in her subconsciousness is rising up in the middle of the fight and it slows her down, it's distracting her, but really this is what she needs. In order to heal, Natsuo needs to acknowledge her past, she's been trying to forget it for years, moving from sport to sport, trying to lose herself in mindless physical exertion, but finally she's confronted by her past face to face in the form of Sanae.
>>
>>102320598
connected poooosts
>>102320662
So yes, in the literal sense, Natsuo is distracted by her memories as she fights Sanae, but that's only because she's repressed them for so long. And when Natsuo finally does beat Sanae, it's not because of some hidden strength or secret technique, it's simply pure and utter focus. Natsuo tracks Sanae (the physical representation of Natsuo's past) so closely, she knows precisely how to counter her.

Natsuo hasn't quite moved on from her past, but she isn't running away from it anymore either and the moment she manages to do that, she wins the fight. And now she's ready to move on to the next of healing, of which I have no idea.
>>
>>102320643

The typical protagonist is usually the hard worker, not the talented one anon.
>>
>>102320643
i'm pretty sure typical shonen is hardwork>talent
>>
>>102320718
>not the talented one anon.
Ahh so you never read a shounen manga,okay
>>
>>102318040
I like both
I have low self-confidence so I can easily sympathize with very flawed characters, I'm not very judgmental.
I still think Bertholt is a piece of shit though, but that's for another thread
>>
>>102320742

Two words: Training Arc.
>>
>>102320742
I read lots because I love reading lots of shitty manga. It's always hard work > talent.
>>
>>102320766
>Training arc
Something many sports manga use? okay

>>102320780
>I read lots because I love reading lots of shitty manga.
And this is how i know you didnt actually read any
>>
>>102320824

No, anon. A training arc is where a protagonist gets his ass beat by a much more talented enemy, they go train their ass off, and come back and win. Thus their hard work overcomes the enemy's talent. The vast majority of shounen manga works like this. Stop being so damn deluded.
>>
>>102320824
Then list some more manga where the MC starts off as a talented individual.
>>
>>102320742
The talented one is the antagonist. Eyebrows is the hero of the story, Natsuo is the evil bitch that will destroy her dreams and make her train more.
>>
>>102292754
I'm ok with angry dykes
>>
>>102320824
which manga have you recently read in which talent beats hard work?
>>
>>102320598
I like meguru better than teppuu. the characters aren't less interesting, their dilemmas are just dealt with at a slower pace
>>
>>102320891
What sport do you want?

>>102320946
Pick any shounen
>>
>>102320953

I like Meguru, but it feels more like a slice of life than a sports manga.

Teppu is just more intense for me.
>>
>>102320995

Stop being evasive and start giving examples.
>>
>>102320995
Anything. Give any examples.
>>
>>102321036
e.g. Naruto - Sasuke vs Rock Lee
>>
>>102294194
>One hit K.O.
Well thats a little underwhelming
>>
>>102320995
>>102321052
Bakuman
>>
>>102321059

Sasuke is initially an antagonist, you dumb shit, and Rock Lee is not the protagonist.
>>
They had a huge buildup for this fight and it wasn't even interesting.
>>
I don't even care. Angry purist love when?
>>
>>102321059
>using Naruto
>using Sasuke as the MC
are you a 12 year old
>>
>>102321150
Was meant for >in which talent beats hard work
No word about antagonist or protagonist. Sorry that I am not able to tell anon from anon.
>>
>>102321256

Talent beats hard work only applies to the protagonist, you animal. Most manga with a talent beats hard work theme usually have other hard worker side characters that lose in the face of the antagonist's talent, to further increase the impact of the protagonist defeating them.
>>
Pro tip: In almost all real world applications, hard work beats out talent
>>
>>102321316
>Talent beats hard work only applies to the protagonist
no
>>
>>102321316
Of course, who do you think Natsuo is? Yuzuko is the hard-working protagonist, the manga is told from the perspective of an talented antagonist, kicking ass of everyone, no matter how hard they work.
>>
>>102321325
only if the talented person does not put in any hard work at all and just relies on talent
>>
>>102321360

We were talking about shounen protagonists and how Natsuo was not a typical one because she had the talent. Nice to see you trying to squirm your way out of the hole you dug.
>>
>>102321472
>shounen protagonists and how Natsuo was not a typical one because she had the talent.
and thats what makes her one

>squirm out the hole you dug
its an anonymous image board, I Can just fucking leave.
>>
>>102321472
i'm sure you can keep track of every one of our posts, oops, i mean MY posts, because only one person could possibly agree with you
>>
>>102321521

You should, you already made an ass of yourself and literally proved yourself wrong.
>>
So natsuo admitted she backed her brother into a conrner and turned him into a shut in. Thats fucked up
>>
>>102321609
Shouldn't you be reading hajime no Ippo?
>>
>Missed Teppuu thread
Maybe next month
>>
>>102321715

The manga about how the hard working protagonist beats many talented antagonists?

No thanks, I'll stay with Natsuo since she's not that generic.

>>102321725

It's a bad thread, you didn't miss much.
>>
>>102310651
>This is actually getting really annoying and shoneny.
>Get your ass beat then one hit KO in a single chapter without any build up or power of friendship bullshit
>Shoneny
What other shounen are you reading? I have a feeling all this hate is just Sanae fags getting blown the fuck out.
>>
>>102321669
Natsuo is actually very self-loathing and probably blames herself even though it's her brother's fault that he's a jealous asshole and became a hikki.
Though it looks like she moved on from it somewhat this chapter
>>
>>102321795

He's just a shitposter.

You'd think he'd try his luck in more popular manga threads.
>>
>>102321800
>f even though it's her brother's fault that he's a jealous asshole
If she hadd stopped and left him alone,he would bot hate her as much as he does right now. It really bothers me that you guys think Natsou did nothing wrong when she clearly saw what she was doing and kept at it because she liked it
>>
>>102321886
She wanted to protect her brother like he protected her. How was she supposed to know he'd be a butthurt little faggot?
>>
>>102294194
The ending was really underwhelming,hope the next fight is better
>>
>>102321780
>It's a bad thread, you didn't miss much.
I feel like almost all the recent threads have been pretty bad, from the "Natsuo did nothing wrong" to this one. Don't really remember how were the old ones though.
>>
>>102321886

All she wanted was for her brother to fulfill his own dreams. But the useless sack of shit could not handle having his sister be better than him and folded.
>>
>>102321800
I'd like to add I know she unknowingly contributed to it, but she had good intentions. Her brother could have either used it as motivation not to give up, or he could realize his limits and admit them to his sister. Instead he blames everything on her and runs away from his problem by becoming a domestic abusing NEET.
>>
>>102313280
>o-oh my! a knockout!
>g-guess I have to give her a chest massage! for circulation o-of course
>and... the kissu of life
>>
>>102321940
>>102322002

>How was she supposed to know he'd be a butthurt little faggot?
Because she clearly saw that it was bothering him and she just kept on fucking doing it and kept on until he hated her. Again she's half to blame here,she's not blameless. She admitted she drove him into a corner and from everything we've been shown its the truth. its his fault for having that type of personality.

Seriously please tell me you two aren't serious about this
>>
>>102322013

Pretty awful that the mother seems to blame her too.
>>
>>102322036
all i want is yuri healing love
>>
>>102322013
She never gave him a chance to stand up for himself because she beat everyone up for him.
>>
>>102322059
>Because she clearly saw that it was bothering him

Not really. Natsuo saw his brother was in pain, but all her actions were to try and help him improve. She wasn't aware she was contributing to his complex the most.

She "drove him into a corner" by being herself, her brother's the rat that ran from the challenge and cornered himself.
>>
>>102322138

She beat everyone up for him AFTER he'd been beaten a lot. He wasn't standing up for himself.
>>
>>102322138
Did you even pay attention? He had already gotten his ass beat several times in the earlier flashback. She only gets around to beating the bullies and Sanae up a few years later.
>>
File: into the corner you go.jpg (562.02 KB, 1110x1600)
562.02 KB
562.02 KB JPG
>>102322169
>. She wasn't aware she was contributing to his complex the most.
This page says otherwise

>>102322216
>He wasn't standing up for himself.
Then you wait for him to come,she already knew he hated when she did shit for him.

If she had done nothing he would not hate her
>>
>>102322315
This implies that she only realized she was pushing him into a corner later, not that she was doing it intentionally because she got some sadistic joe out of it.
She was like a 5 year old girl then, she's not going to be that insidious
>>
>>102322315

This page is narrated by present Natsuo who is aware of what she did, dumbass.

>>102322315
>she already knew he hated when she did shit for him.

She didn't.

>>102322315
>If she had done nothing he would not hate her

Well yes, if she wasn't smarter and stronger than him, she wouldn't be a threat to his masculinity and instead he'd blame something else.
>>
>>102322395
>>102322406
If she hadnt beaten them up he would not hate her as much as he does now.
She is half the blame
She is not blameless even if she was ignorant of it. Its split 50/50
>>
File: 6nZjw.jpg (36.03 KB, 406x343)
36.03 KB
36.03 KB JPG
FUCK YES

BEEN WAITING TO LONG
>>
The end boss will be her borther after he leaves his room and starts training
>>
>>102322488

He hates her because he feels inadequate around her. He focuses his hate on her but his own weakness and insecurity is to blame.
>>
>>102322534

I wouldn't mind that
>>
>>102322553
>He hates her because he feels inadequate around her
and that was multiplied by a hundred the minute she started beating on people for him.
She takes half the blame
>>
>>102322534
A dude in shape always destroys a woman, regardless of talent. The scene where muay thai chick beats that grappling MMA dude is easily the most unrealistic feat in the manga so far
>>
>>102322534
fuck this and fuck you
>>
>>102322619
Thats just it,the fight wont be the important fight. In that one fight they will both get over their mental issues with each other

>>102322660
whats wrong? Would you prefer he somehow gets over it and starts cheering her on?
>>
>>102322612

No anon, something being blamed is not the same as something being responsible. She is not responsible for his being a useless sack of shit. But he chooses to blame her for that.
>>
>>102319894
>>102319958

I think the only other way I would have wanted this fight to go is maybe Sanae wobbles after the counter and Natsuo smashes her face in and gives her brain damage. Having the fight end in a realistic way isn't bad at all. I think what most people are missing is that this isn't a manga that is likely to go on for more than 100 chapters. I think it'll be 40-60, so having Sanae lose here and fade out is fine.
>>
>>102322315
>Then you wait for him to come
Do you even know what a family is? You see your brother getting bullied, you try to help him, that's all. Even more if you're some kind of crazy brocon like Natsuo was.
>>
>>102322742
She made it ten times worse by beating on the people bullying him. Again she is half to blame,she's already shown in the manga that she herself likes making people feel inferior
>>
>>102322771
and that was the wrong move to pull
>>
>>102322612
Don't really think this is a blame issue, he has self-confidence issues and she has everything else issues.
They're just fairly fucked up people who managed to fuck up each other further and should try to unfuck themselves.
I swear i'm not talking about incest.
>>
>>102322793

She made it worse, unwittingly, but is not to blame for it. His own insecurities are to blame.
>>
>>102322908
>. His own insecurities are to blame
And she kept adding to it over and over.
>>
>>102323044

Unwittingly, simply by being herself and by trying to support her brother.

Her actions towards him were not reproachable in any way, the fact that you suggest she should have let her brother get beat up shows how dead-set you are on making her out to be the bad guy here.
>>
>>102323147
>by trying to support her brother.
and as iv'e stated if she had just done nothing his hate would not have reached that

>shows how dead-set you are on making her out to be the bad guy here.
I said she takes half the blame and the borther takes the other half.

The fact that you keep saying her actions did nothing shows how dead set you are on making her out to be an angel.
Im just saying that they are both at fault and even without having the blame for the brother she is still a very fucked up individual who enjoys tearing peoples confidence down and making them suffer
>>
>>102322619
>The scene where muay thai chick beats that grappling MMA dude is easily the most unrealistic feat in the manga so far
It was a half staged PR stunt.

I feel like none of you can even read sometimes.
>>
>>102323292
>if she had just done nothing
How was she supposed to know?
Would you let your sister be beat up by a few guys if you knew you could prevent it?
>>
>>102323377
>>102323377
>How was she supposed to know?
And thats why it was only half her fault and not completely. Ignorance doesn't excuse her of it
>>
>>102323326
No it wasn't? you follow the grapplers thought process and he wasn't staging shit. It was just so unbelievable that VIEWERS thought it was staged
>>
>>102323432
It's specifically stated as a staged PR stunt by her father AND him. He probably just didn't mean to get his face fucked and underestimated her.
>>
>>102323292
>and as iv'e stated if she had just done nothing his hate would not have reached that

If she had done nothing and hadn't been a threat to his masculinity, he'd blamed something else.

>>102323292
>I said she takes half the blame and the brother takes the other half.

Natsuo is not an angel anymore, but she certainly was as a child. She is only "at fault" for existing and reminding him of everything he was not, because none of what she did was for any other reason than to help out the brother she admired and loved.
>>
>>102322104
I don't think that will ever happen in teppu
>>
>>102323419

If you're drunk driving and hit a tree, you don't blame the tree for being there.
>>
>>102323491
Eh, you might be right, it's been a year or two since I read it
>>
>>102323502
>he'd blamed something else.
You dont know that

>>102323502
>, but she certainly was as a child
Im not gonna reply to you anymore.
>>
>>102322619
>A dude in shape always destroys a woman
Some of you can't seem to understand that there are anomalies in this world. There are probably "woman" out there naturally full of testosterone that makes them look like queers
>>
>>102323552
Not quite the samething thats going on here
>>
>>102323552
If the tree wasn't there I wouldn't have hit it.
>>
>>102323613
>You dont know that
If he was bullied and was ignored by his own sister, knowing that she was stronger than him and could have helped, he would have got some serious reasons to blame her.
>>
>>102323805
>knowing that she was stronger than him and could have helped, he would have got some serious reasons to blame her.
Only problem being is that he never wanted her help
>>
>>102323613
>You dont know that

Sure I do. He'd have gotten picked for whatever reason and eventually retreated into the same hole, because he can't handle not being exceptional or others being more than him.

>>102323613
>Im not gonna reply to you anymore.

Everything she did was for her brother's sake, and any brother without a massive chip on his shoulder would have seen it that way.
>>
>>102323626
Not at all. I've been lifting for two years, and I lift more than the greatest women lifters in my weight class in IPF, naturally talented greatly above me and probably roided to a completely ridiculous degree, and I still outlift them.
There are anomalies to be sure, you're just simply underrestimating how freaking huge the gap is between man and woman in athleticism
>>
>>102323860

That's his own issues, not hers.
>>
>>102323805

Someone does things you don't like consistently and you stop liking them

I guess that's all it is, shes just hung up on family affection and child blame I guess
>>
>>102323919
His own issues which she made worse when all he wanted was for her to leave him alone
She is not blameless
>>
>>102323931

The problem being that "things you don't like" is "being better than you at things" because you're a huge insecure pussy.
>>
>>102324036
Did he ever state he wanted her to leave him alone?
>>
>>102324036

I suppose if you can blame her for being a good and supportive sister, then you'd be right.
>>
>>102323919
Dude, let it go, he's obviously not gonna change his mind on this issue.
>>
>>102324132
His reactions to whenever she came in and how he acted are a give away.
>>
>>102324182

Not to a prepubescent little girl.
>>
>>102324182
Not to a child.
>>
>>102324156
>being a good and supportive sister,
By Emasculating him and beating on her own friends? Yea no

Never knew so many people felt so attached to her that you cant see she's partly to blame
>>
>>102324182
Which is something that is easy to notice when you're looking it from an outsiders point of view or when she was looking at them in hindsight, there was no way for her to pick up on that when she was a little girl.
>>
>>102324263
>>102324265
Iv'e already said she was ignorant and given you that. That does not excuse her from blame however.
>>
>>102324281
>By Emasculating him and beating on her own friends?

She "emasculated him" simply by being better than him at things.

And she beat on her own friend because her brother shunned her, not before.
>>
>>102324309
already answered this
>>
>>102324322
Yah I agree, children should be held responsible for every action even though they don't know what they're doing.

Every child should be trialed as an adult. Ignorance of the law is not absence of the law.
>>
>>102324322

Yes it does, actually.
>>
>>102324378
Nice extreme side you took their! Notice how the whole time i said she was partly to blame and yet you still result to this god awful strawman

>>102324411
no it doesnt
>>
>>102323626
Sure, there are anomalies. But it's much more likely that some magical sprinter out of nowhere is so incredibly beyond everyone elses talent that he does the 100M in 7 seconds than a chick of a lower weight class beating up a guy
>>
>>102324473

Yes it does. You cannot blame her for her actions, because it's her brother's reaction to her that is abnormal.
>>
>>102324473
You can't blame a child for what they do or because they don't pick up on fucking facial expressions. They are often literally incapable of complex thought processes.

To blame a child because she didn't know her brother was in pain is fucking ridiculous. She thought she was helping.
>>
>>102324529
And its her actions that caused that reaction and made it much much much worse. Again she is partly to blame

>>102324531
Ignorance does not excuse her. I already gave you that she didnt know what she was doing,that however doesnt excuse her from the blame
>>
>>102324590
>Ignorance does not excuse her.
It does when it's a child.
>>
>>102324590

No she's not. His issues are to blame and his negative reaction to his sister's actions is caused by those issues.
>>
>>102324608
Her being a child is what gives her half the blame instead of all of it

>>102324685
And her constant pushing is what made those issues worse
>>
>>102324708
>And her constant pushing is what made those issues worse

Her "pushing" was normal caring sibling behavior she cannot be faulted for. Thus, she is blameless.
>>
>>102324743
Beating on everything in her site is not normal and her "caring" is what made things worse. thus,she takes half the blame
>>
>>102324776
sight*
>>
>>102324708
Why do you people keep arguing with him? He's making the same points over and over even after being proven wrong and he's clearly not gonna budge.
>>
>>102324776
I would beat up every faggot in existence to protect my little sister. Do you even siblings
>>
>>102324776
>Beating on everything in her site is not normal and her "caring"

Beating a group of people that are beating your sibling up is.

The fact that you even tried to twist that as being anything but finally convinced me you're just shitposting.
>>
>>102324876
Congratulations then. Still does not take away the blame from her
>>
>>102324917
It does because shes a child

I assume you don't have any children either.
>>
>>102324917

It very literally does.
>>
>>102324945
or siblings
>>
>>102324909
>If you think my waifu is even partly to blame,You ares hitposting
She made it way worse by beating up the bullies

>>102324945
>>102324959
It does not,she still half to blame for what happened
>>
>>102324917
holy shit
being this much in denial
>>
>>102325019
You don't know anything about children or siblings.
>>
>>102324945
Whenever you do something people add a quarter to a meter with your name that says faggot or cool guy

People blame and praise children all the time, not that I think the main problems came when she was 8 and under
>>
>>102325044
I have two siblings

>>102325021
The one in denial is you.
Let me gues you guys also dont think Natsuo has any problems in the present time
>>
>>102325019
>if you don't think a children is to blame for her actions she is clearly your waifu.
>>
>>102325019
>She made it way worse by beating up the bullies

But by no fault of hers. Defending your family is natural, caring behavior, and her brother reacted negatively because he's a warped individual riddled with insecurities.
>>
File: 1390952265552.jpg (18 KB, 366x380)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>102325019
Are you even listening to yourself
you're blaming a child for caring about her brother.
Are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>102325125
>I have two siblings
If someone was beating up one of them, would you just let them do it, even if they said not to help?
>>
>>102325127
>if you think differently you are shitspoting!
Are we done yet or are you gonna continue?

>>102325141
>>102325147
Im not blaming the child for caring for the brother. Im blaming the child for what happend later and even then only half of it. Again if she had done nothing it would have been better

>>102325157
>even if they said not to help?
I'd ask why not and then see what he says
>>
>>102325222
>I'd ask why not and then see what he says
While his face is getting pounded? Sure.
>>
>>102325222

She doesn't get half the blame any more than a tree gets half the blame for you driving drunk.
>>
File: img000055.jpg (426.87 KB, 1124x1600)
426.87 KB
426.87 KB JPG
what is wrong with his eyes?
>>
>>102325157

Her brother never said not to help.
>>
>>102325321
Exactly. Which means shes all the more less to blame.
>>
>>102325299

Too much masturbation.
>>
>>102325266
no, the beer/wine/appletini gets 1/3rd of the blame for being delicious
car gets 1/3rd of the blame for working and not stopping you from driving when you're obviously drnk
tree gets the last 1/3rd for growing in the wrong place
>>
>>102325263
>While his face is getting pounded?
If he's telling me not to help then its obvious he's not getting bullied at the momment

>>102325266
She gets half the blame for making his complex even worse by beating the bullies
>>
>>102325222
>Im not blaming the child for caring for the brother. Im blaming the child for what happend later and even then only half of it. Again if she had done nothing it would have been better
Yeah... your're pretty much making just shit up now.
I can easily say that he might have even killed himself from the bullying if she hadn't stepped in.
But i'm not delusional to make baseless assumptions like you are.
>>
>>102325345
what
>>
>>102325436

No she doesn't, because you cannot blame her for wanting to defend her brother. Simple as that.
>>
>>102325443
>Yeah... your're pretty much making just shit up now
No im not. Have you been reading the conversation

>But i'm not delusional to make baseless assumptions like you are.
You've been doing the whole time

>>102325507
>>102325507
>blame her for wanting to defend her brother.
who never wanted to be defended. He wanted to be left alone,she is half to blame
>>
>>102325550

He never said so.

If a person's actions have negative repercussions but the actions themselves are irreproachable, then that person is blameless.
>>
>>102325606
>If a person's actions have negative repercussions but the actions themselves are irreproachable
how many times do i have to say the samething?
>>
>>102325726

Until you get tired of being wrong / pretending to be retarded, I suppose.
>>
>>102325550
>No im not. Have you been reading the conversation
Yeah and it means shit because nowhere in the manga does it imply that he would have been able to take care of everything himself like you just claimed. Feel free to point out where it does.
>>
>>102325777
Im not the one who's wrong snd or acting retraded. For that you might wanna look in a mirror

>>102325816
>in the manga does it imply that he would have been able to take care of everything himself like you just claimed.
I never claimed he would be able to take care of it himself. There i just pointed out where you were wrong. You made an assumption that was never posted. All iv'e said is that she gets half the blame for what happened
>>
>>102325416
This. Except I'd 1/4th all of that. Whoever created alcohol in the first place is also to blame.
>>
File: HOLYLAND.jpg (74.48 KB, 800x1144)
74.48 KB
74.48 KB JPG
Anyone here ever read Holy Land? What did you think of it?
>>
>>102325976
>You made an assumption that was never posted. All iv'e said is that she gets half the blame for what happened
ohh my fucking god
did you seriously just ignore the last 2 posts you did out of pure denial?

>>102325222
> You: Again if she had done nothing it would have been better

Please tell me where in the manga does it actually imply that it would have been better if she hadn't done anything?
Because if you can't find it than this is just a delusion you pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>102326453
>Please tell me where in the manga does it actually imply that it would have been better if she hadn't done anything?
The part where every time she did do something he only hated her more and more

>did you seriously just ignore the last 2 posts you did out of pure denial?
You making things up is not me ignoring
>>
File: holyland_6.jpg (521.95 KB, 1200x881)
521.95 KB
521.95 KB JPG
>>102326422
Its ok

I think it progressively got a worse and I had forgot it existed until you mentioned it

I think it had more ah ha I get up again and punch you in the face with my willlpower fights more than anything and special elite move i learned
>>
>>102326545
he hates her, but does that mean he would be better off being beaten and no one helping? thats your assumption, not something stated in the manga
>>
>>102326591
>I think it had more ah ha I get up again and punch you in the face with my willlpower
I dont think any of the fights aside from the ones in the beginning were like that. I think it got better as it went along
>>
>>102326422
I liked it. Pretty good.
>>
>>102326591

Pretty good in my book. That bait and switch ending made me want to kill someone.
>>
>>102326676
Might have been thinking about the breaker then
>>
>>102326646
>but does that mean he would be better off being beaten and no one helping?
His relationship with his sister would be miles better and he'd probably be the same person he is now only difference being he would not hate her
>>
>>102326725
never read it, but in holy land i excused his willpower at the beginning because if he had fainted he would have gotten killed at least in the beginning
>>
>>102326746
Hes probably has some kind of crazy that would shown up later in life anyways
>>
>>102326746
people like that would turn their hate into something dangerous. killing themselves or harming others. there's been many events like that due to "cyber bullying" and regular bullying
>>
>>102326873
>people like that would turn their hate into something dangerous.
he's too pussy to go that route
>>
>>102326746

He'd probably hate her for not helping him.
>>
>>102326943
because he has an outlet for his anger it never builds up.
if she hadnt helped him he would have no other way to take out his anger
>>
>>102326981
Maybe if she watched and didn't run off
>>
>>102326981
Not likely

>>102327031
you'll never know if he would have found an outlet
>>
>>102327061

Nah, both of those would. He'd start blaming her for being friends with the girl who beat him, or for getting him into Karate class, or whatever.
>>
>>102327101
>you'll never know if he would have found an outlet
you'll never know if he wouldn't have. checkmate
>>
>>102327101
>Not likely

Highly likely. He already resented her merely for her own physique.
>>
>>102327163
He wouldn't hate her for not helping because he never wanted it in the first place
>>
>>102327206

As the bullying continued and got worse, he would have. And if he hadn't, he'd still blame his bullying on her. He's just a resentful little shit.
>>
>>102327271
>he would have
Then he would have ASKED at that point because if he wants her help then he's over his issues with her

> He's just a resentful little shit.
You seem biased
>>
>>102327314

He would have blamed her for not helping, but resented her if she did. And if he didn't blame her for not helping, as the bullying got worse he'd blame her as the cause of it.
>>
>>102327382
Thats alot of assumptions you have there without so much as backup. Clearly biased
>>
>>102327314
if it is the logical conclusion that it would not get better, the prima facie thing to do would be to help even if he doesn't ask. his pride is the only reason he hates Natsuou, and that is just dumb, no matter how you spin it



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.