[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: images.jpg (12.43 KB, 284x178)
12.43 KB
12.43 KB JPG
Since japanese raw will come out soon, doing this is probably stupid, but still, I am going to do it. This will take more time than usual because I am still at my working place.

Chinese scan with shit trans thread

Chapter 26: Similar people

Place holder image
>>
File: 1392359726877.png (407.24 KB, 873x609)
407.24 KB
407.24 KB PNG
>>102243927
>>
File: 1373000471280.gif (1.93 MB, 400x225)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>
>Shimada was my childhood friend
>I thought me and he could understand each other

>When we became classmate in the same class, our relationship suddenly became very good. And we played a lot with each other

>Well it is not because our relationship is bad

>We didn't hang out frequently

>We didn't have that many memories either

>I can't remember well

>It doesn't matter anyway

>I don't want to meet him again
>>
File: Dean_Rock_On.gif (1.69 MB, 320x180)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>102243927
I'm ready.
>>
>Shimada: .....

well this looks awkward as hell
>>
How come we get the Chinese version before the Nip version?
>>
It's okay, thanks for the hard work.
>>
Based Thaifag.
Stayed up all this time, haven't slept in more than 24 hours, because I knew it was time for raws.
>>
>Shimada: That's none of your business, Ueno
>Ueno: Okay

>Ishida: ...

IT IS A TRAP
>bg text/Ishida: It is you....
>Ueno: Sorry....Sorry.....

>bg text/Ishida: It is you who makes us meet each other again....!
>Ueno: Let's go to amusement park

>......
>......
>>
>>102244067
Because it's China
>>
>>102244067
everything is made in china. everything
>>
>>102244100
Oh, the X is back. thank goodness.
>>
File: Capture.png (52.68 KB, 207x264)
52.68 KB
52.68 KB PNG
>>102244100
THE X IS BACK ON
>>
>(Da da)
>Ueno: O....
>Wait....?

>Ueno: Ishida...!

>Ueno: I will meet you again soon, I will go now

>Ueno: Are you agry?

>Ishida: No

BE BACK IN 15 MINTUES
>>
>>102244100
> X is back.

Very good start.
>>
File: 43324324432.jpg (52.36 KB, 1280x720)
52.36 KB
52.36 KB JPG
>>102244100
>adding X back on her face
>>
>>102244149
X'S FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>102244028
Why is this 3d?
>>
File: 1391545192549.png (129.73 KB, 434x470)
129.73 KB
129.73 KB PNG
>>102244100
Best X is back.
>>
>>102244149
IT'S AN X RAMPAGE.

>BE BACK IN 15 MINTUES
Aw. Okay.
>>
>>102244126
>>102244142
>>102244152
>>102244155
>>102244172
Something tells me they will be off by the end of this chapter.
>>
>>102244100

>x´ed again

well, it is that easy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdMFR2VRoH0
>>
File: 1392216614016.png (31.47 KB, 200x200)
31.47 KB
31.47 KB PNG
>>102244149
>both get an X
>>
>>102244172
EVERYONES GETTING X'ed
>>
>>102244100
Good start. I expected some more suffering.
>>
>>102244149
Look at his face. That's almost as much regret as Ishida has. I can understand the X, but it breaks my heart.
>>
>>102244149
>>Ishida: No
meiyou is a "soft no" in this context.
>>
>>102244208
You want an X? Well here's one for you! One for you too, and you!
>>
Holy shit, these pages hurt to read. So much tension.
Fucking excited though.

How long til this gets picked up? I think about 2 or 3 more years until theres enough for about a one or two cour run.
>>
File: 1384956856092.gif (213.37 KB, 469x380)
213.37 KB
213.37 KB GIF
>>
>>102244260

That little moving while ball bothers me so much, its almost autistic.
>>
>>102244259
Let it be 24-26 episodes. Made by KyoAni.
>>
>Ueno: I am not doing this because I want you make you angry... I just hope that you two can be friends with each other again like old times

>bg text/Ishida: She is doing the same thing as I did!

>bg/Ishida: Like when I let Sahara and Nishimiya met again....

>Ishida: No... I am not angry.....
>>
>>102244260
maximum stiffness achieved
>>
>>102244281
X COMING BACK OFF CALLING IT NOW
>>
>>102244281
Damnit the X is coming off soon isn't it?
>>
>>102244281
I didn't know Thai-clocks tick this fast.
>>
MC is being way too beta about this. I'd say it's time to kick some asses. One by one, obviously, or he would be gangraped.
>>
>>102244281
Is his tag on his shirt sticking out? That really annoys me.
>>
>>102244297
>>102244298
Until Ishida realises it's all a plan to NTR him.
>>
>>102244100
Shouldn't it be
>This is none of your business, Ueno

Cause "That" implies Ueno said something or "that" isn't the current situation.

Also it's back on
Thank god it came of way too easy and coming of that easy would mean it would come back in easily.
Hopefully he waits until she becomes more honest before taking it off again.

And I say this as an Uenofag.
>>
>>102244052
I can't wait until Mashiba gives him the D
>>
>Sahara: Here here
>Mashiba: Welcome back

>bg/Ishida: I feel like shit...
>Nagatsuka: We were just talking about movie

>bg/Ishida: Am I moving? (my heart)
don't know what is the best word for this

>Nagatsuka: Sahara said she can help me a bit with the clothing

>Sahara: Have you decided the theme of your movie?
>Nagatsuka: Not yet, probably sci-fic
>Kawai: I like fantasy
>?: Fairy
>Yuzuru: Fairy
>?: Oh
>bg/Ishida: And it looked like he's(Shimida) is smiling, so I did see a smile. No, never mind, he doesn't matter too much for me anyway
>>
>>102244383
>Mashiba: Welcome back

Homo
>>
>>102244281

That's definitely the opposite of what Ishida did. Sahara tried to be friends with Shouko, and was bullied, so bringing them together was a healing experience for the two of them.
This blonde faggot was believed to be a good friend, pinned the bully blame solely on him like the rest of this shitty cast of classmates, and then proceded to beat the shit out of him whenever he could.

Good thinking Shit-no.
>>
>>102244383
He's gonna snap.

Is this me, or Mashiba is surprisingly fit ?
>>
>>102244359
Look how fast he's translating. You can't expect a perfect translation from a guy doing it quickly at work.
>>
I hate homo
>>
>>102244415
But look at Sahara and Ueno, she used to bully her and after some years and maturing somewhat they are friends again.
Ueno is just being meddlesome because she cares about Ishida and maybe Shimada wants to make ammends.
>>
>>102244359
Sorry I am rushing this so the quality can be very bad, I am running the risk of being discovered by others, my heart rate is like 150 now haha

>Mashiba: I like vengeance movie
>Mashiba: MC kills the one who bullied him
Wow so mashiba is a friend?

>Mashiba: It is easy understand, and very touching

>Kawai: Ehh that's horrible

>?: Then what after? How does it develop then? What should MC do after this?

>Ishida: He will want to die......
>>
>>102244415
He means that he thinks she's trying to help bring people together. He realizes there's a difference in circumstance but thinks that maybe she's really trying to be helpful, but X shows he doesn't care that she's trying to be helpful.
>>
>>102244415
But he also reunited himself with Nishimiya, and he was a right shit to her.
>>
>>102244383
Ueno leaves nishimiya crying as they exit the ferris wheel.
>>
>>102244447
I'm just waiting for him to rape Shimada
>>
>>102244383
>bg/Ishida: And it looked like he's(Shimida) is smiling, so I did see a smile. No, never mind, he doesn't matter too much for me anyway

Ishida: It looked like he's smiling as well. Perhaps he saw me smiling!?

I think that's it.
>>
File: 1389737967431.png (46.65 KB, 258x280)
46.65 KB
46.65 KB PNG
>>102244468
>>Mashiba: I like vengeance movie
>>Mashiba: MC kills the one who bullied him
This guy
>>
File: Bones.png (86.71 KB, 320x240)
86.71 KB
86.71 KB PNG
>>102244468
Way to break the fucking mood, Ishiba.
>>
>>102244468
oh hes a psycho
>>
>>102244468
>>Mashiba: I like vengeance movie
>>Mashiba: MC kills the one who bullied him
Oh god this guy is awesome, shouldn't have doubted him.
>>
>>102244468
you're my hero, thaifag
>>
File: 1379845253103.png (437.16 KB, 654x473)
437.16 KB
437.16 KB PNG
>>102244468
So Kawai told him, huh?
>>
File: 1386427953211.gif (1.81 MB, 640x360)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>102244468
>>Mashiba: I like vengeance movie
>>Mashiba: MC kills the one who bullied him
>>
By others I mean, boss

>Nagatsuka: That's wonderful!
>Nagatsuka: I feel some inspiration!
>>
>>102244468
>Mashiba: MC kills the one who bullied him
>Kawai: Ehh that's horrible
>implying that's not what's coming to her
>>
>>102244468
Mashiba is way too meta for his own good.
>>
>>102244468
Oh no I didn't mean to berate you I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something like a page you forgot to put inbetween it's a small mistake anyway.

Also
>That smile
Mashiba confirmed for crazy Yandere.
>>
>>102244506
yes, seems kawaii told the gay guy that ishida was an evil bully
>>
This obviously gets better after the first couple of chapters when he's a kid, right?
>>
>>102244491
Man isn't above regret, after killing the one who wronged you the feeling left isn't something so pleasant.
>>
>>102244512
>that face Ueno is making
She clearly is the most considerate in this situation. Notice we aren't seeing Shouko.
>>
>>102244512
> Ishida's face

This is HILARIOUS.
>>
>>102244512
He's losing it, slowly and slowly.
>>
>>102244540
Nope be prepared for suffering.
>>
>Ueno: Were you serious when you said you want to die?

>Ueno: You looks disgusting in this way, don't behave like this

>Ishida: Spare me....
>Ueno: How can I not care about it!
>Ueno: Don't retreat, Ishida
retreat is not a good choice of word here but can't think of anything else
>>
>>102244457

I'm an avid believer of Ueno only doing this to drive a wedge between them, but I wish you would be right from the bottom of my heart, I really do.

>>102244473

This is also a valid argument, but I still feel Ishida has had the largest growth" so far. Especially when you consider the whole first meeting alone between Broccoli and Ueno, then the bike scene with her. She hasn't changed at all.
>>
>>102244512
Shouko go cheer Ishida, the guy looks like he wants to sudoku again
>>
>>102244512
Only old X Face seems to understand there's something odd about his words
>>
>>102244545
>Notice we aren't seeing Shouko.
What´s she gonna do? not like she can read lips.

Oh right you are an Ueno-fag.
>>
>>102244566
ueno best girl
>>
>>102244566
Don't give up?
Also where do you work Thaifag?
>>
>>102244566
How about don't back down on me?
>>
>>102244540

It's actually the most gut-wrenching shit sometimes. Be prepared m89.
>>
>>102244468
In order of what I think people are thinking in this scene starting from Ueno ending with Brocolli

>Oh crap he's more messed up that I thought
>Did he actually kinda admit he was suicidal
>You faggot don't ruin this date for me
>That's what you think Ishida vengeance will only make you happy
>Well damn Ishida and I thought bullying had messed me up
>Why everyone staring at Ishida? Should I ask him to say it louder, maybe it was a funny joke
>Dude what the fuck I don't want my movie that dark
>>
>>102244566
And so the ntr plan is being revealed.
>>
>>102244605
No pic
>>
File: 1382479771022.jpg (26.30 KB, 563x563)
26.30 KB
26.30 KB JPG
>>102244468
>Ishida: He will want to die......

he is the one who needs healing the most from Shouko
>>
>>102244605
Damn I confused you with Thaifag
>>
>>102244532
Oh I definitely welcome your kind of comment! But I don't have time to double check now sorry ;_;

>Ueno: We are very similar to each other

>Ishida: No we are not

>Ueno: I really feel like it

>Ishida: No

>Ueno: If Nishimiya didn't come, we would be very happy all along
Not sure if she is commenting "now" or "past", probably both
>>
File: 1332173448488.jpg (25.79 KB, 218x265)
25.79 KB
25.79 KB JPG
>>102244605
.
>>
>>102244636
>I want to fuck, Ishida
>>
>>102244636

Confirmed for selfish slut who needs a punch in the face.
Eagerly awaiting Ishida's long awaited bitch out of bitch-X.
>>
>>102244636
>Ueno: If Nishimiya didn't come, we would be very happy all along

BITCH I CONSIDERED DROPPING THE X FOR YOU.

BUT HERE YOU GO, TAKE IT BACK AGAIN.
>>
>>102244618
>>102244605
>>
>>102244052
Attack, Ishida. ATTACK.
>>
File: AAAHHH.jpg (722.83 KB, 2592x1944)
722.83 KB
722.83 KB JPG
>>102244636
Here It Come!
>>
>>102244626
Brainless moeblobs can't heal anyone.
>>
>>102244662
Poor Shouko, truly a
>what is happening now?
Maybe Mashiba used to be bullied and that's why he's friendly?
>>
>>102244636
IT'S COMING HE'LL ADMIT SHOUKO STOPPED HIM FROM KILLING HIMSELF
>>
>>102244636

she is just like Amy or Nibutani or who any support character who was a bitch at first but that also means, she isn´t gonna win anyways.
>>
>>102244605
That's perfect.
>>
>>102244662
Meanwhile Shouko...
>>
>>102244636
what is the bottom panel?
>>
File: Untitled.png (105.45 KB, 222x699)
105.45 KB
105.45 KB PNG
Damn Ishida. Harden up already.
>>
>>102244149
Fuck yeah, X them niggers
>>
>>102244660
It's hard to blame her for hating Shouko, I mean the other options are hating herself or hating Shouya.
Though I think she might actually hate herself a little bit.
>>
>>102244726
This fucking tag is giving me autism.
>>
>>102244100
Remember when some people thought /a/ was paranoid and that Ueno wasn't the mastermind of this?
TRAP CONFIRMED
>>
>>102244719
He is looking down between his legs and raising his left hand towards his face.
>>
>>102244662
>the question mark above Shouko's head
>she dis't understand what Ishida said.
the road toward healing is long.
>>
>>102244719
It's kinda hard to see, but he had his left hand on his forehead and looked down.
>>
>>102244595
university

>Ishida: Ha..?
>Ueno: You are worrying things like this, isn't it all because of Nishimiya?
>Ueno: Because of her appearance, (our) life was all ruined wasn't it?

>Ishida: Stop talking nonsense like that
>Ishida: It was nothing like "our life was ruined"!

>Ueno: It obviously was ruined!
>Ueno: You and Shimida and (fat fuck, don't remember his name) has estranged with each other

>Ishida: It was because I wanted it this way!

>Ueno: Well my relationship with Sahara has become better (now)
>>
>>102244719
He's looking at his hand.
>>
>>102244742
Did he always have that thing? Damn it, I wouldn't have noticed if not for you.
>>
>>102244752
Somebody is gonna get hit.
>>
>>102244752
Jesus that doesn't make me like her more.

Not that i liked Ueno in the first place, selfish cunt.
>>
>>102244674

well one thing is true, Shouko doesn´t understand Shouya as much as Ueno, but I think understanding is not always important for healing.

Like with the british chick in season two from Dexter, at the end she was just a selfish cunt and Rita was better for Dexter anways.
>>
>Ueno: why did this guy get 2nd place?

>Classmate: Super shit taste
>Classmate: This kind of color mixing is just shit

>(Ge)

>?: Why was this in 1st place?

>Ueno: ...

>Classmate: This looks super ugly!
>Classmate: Don't you feel disgusted by that?

>Classmate: Is that right sahara-senpai?
>>
>>102244636
FUCK
>>
>>102244752
Kill her
>>
>>102244752
>It's all Nishimiya's fault we all stopped talking to you and they beat the shit out of you. What kind of fatty even eats three pieces of cake by himself?
>>
>>102244775
Yes, since the first chapters he always has his tag like that. Re-read the manga and you'll notice it
>>
I really REALLY have to sleep so I kinda regret not being here when /a/ pours fire over Ueno's at the end of the chapter.
>>
>>102244797
You honestly think that even now Ueno knows Ishida better than Shouko?
>>
>Sahara: Could... could you don't talk like that
>Classmate: But don't you know it senpai? Ueno-senpai talked shit about your work

>Sahara: I was following Ueno's step all along, and now I finally got a 2nd place
>>
File: wasconfusingformetoo.jpg (84.57 KB, 580x317)
84.57 KB
84.57 KB JPG
If you have problems with this
>>102244636
>>
>>102244825
Oh so I guess those theories about the bruise/blush are true.
>>
>>102244149
> mfw Shimada's dejected expression here caught me off guard

Nope, fuck you author. He's an evil bitch. No sympathy.
>>
>>102244797
I'd say they understand him equally, but in different ways. Though I don't feel Ueno really understands at all, she's just cock hungry.
>>
>>102244752

I cry internally at the fact that there are real 3dpd girls who genuinely think like this.
Selfish, disgusting, mean and hateful. Even worse when they were part of the problem, scapegoating and name-blaming in the first place.
>>
>>102244800
>>102244846

Bitches and whores.
>>
>>102244800
>>102244846
Wait so Ueno got 1st and Sahara got second in the fashion contest.
>>
File: 1370677583071.png (137.23 KB, 453x668)
137.23 KB
137.23 KB PNG
Fuck, this chapter makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I had a friend in grade school, we were best friends, I thought we were inseparable, until he had to change schools.

I met him again in the 7th grade, but he had changed completely, and made friends with other kids. He would then continuously bully me everyday, until we went our separate ways in high school.

I saw him when I went grocery shopping a few years ago, and he totally acted like everything was cool. Fucking terrible memories this chapter brought back.
>>
>>102244870
All 3D pigs think like that.
>>
>>102244885
Fuck off blog faggot.
>>
>>102244879
Looks like a drawing contest.
>>
File: 1390747606056.png (90.92 KB, 630x686)
90.92 KB
90.92 KB PNG
>>102244885
>>
>Ueno: Let's go home together today

>Sahara: Ya...

>Ueno: After that we talked a bit on the train
>Ueno: And then I just discovered that Sahara was still slow-witted/dull/dumb(not-offensive) like she used to be in elementary school.
>Ueno: I understood that then, and reflected on that. So our relationship has become better.

>Ueno: So, Ishida
>Ueno: Why don't you try to talk to Shimida?

>Ueno: There will probably be some changes, isn't it?
>>
>>102244879
>>102244903

It's a fashion drawing contest.
>>
>>102244468
lol Mashiba gaining significant fucking metal points at the moment.
>>
>>102244903
Sorry yeah I meant to say drawing fashion designs.

Also looks like Sahara always kinda looked up to Ueno?
>>
>>102244885
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>102244846
SAHARA IS SO TALL, HOLY HELL.

I know that's been obvious for chapters, but CRIPES.
>>
>>102244885
I'd bully you and pretend we're cool afterwards too if you acted like this in real life.
>>
>>102244927
CRIPES? Is that a new expression to indicate how attractive she is? Because she sure is.
>>
>>102244916
As much as I hate to admit it.

She's got a point.

But it's kinda ironic that she wants Ishida to give Shimada's a chance while she keeps shitting on Nishiyama.
>>
>>102244885
I've had a similar-ish experience. Was best friends with this one guy in grade school. When we got in the same class for high school, he was an ass and a bully.

But then I started acting like an ass back at him. We started being friends again, although....."hostile" friends.
>>
>>102244885
i know that feel. except he tried to sell me some multilevel marketing shit he was selling.
>>
>>102244927

It doesn't help that she wears fucking 6 inch heeled boots. Jesus woman, stop this height whoring. No girl needs to be hitting 6 feet artificially.
>>
How can worst girl become even more worst?
>>
Nobody understands.
Ueno is saving Ishida.
>>
File: 1242482710879.jpg (9.23 KB, 299x299)
9.23 KB
9.23 KB JPG
>>102244927
>CRIPES

I dunno why I found this word funny
>>
>>102244955
>>102244954
>>102244917
>>102244885
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>102244949
It might as well be. Tall girls are the shit.
>>
>>102244927
Considering that Ishida is pretty tall and Sahara with heels is about an inch taller it makes sense.
For reference
Ishida is a head taller than Ueno, who is a like 2 inches taller than Shouko. Who is probably at least 5"2'
>>
>>102244916
I think a natural airhead will be better instead of dumb.
>>
>>102244950
Ueno wants things to be the way they were when Nishiyama was getting bullied the most.
>>
>>102244950
Easier for her to make up with Sahara, who she bullied and chased away, than with Shouko, who bullied and, from her perspective, caused the entire mess with Shouya's pariah status in class.
>>
File: get out.jpg (126.85 KB, 754x696)
126.85 KB
126.85 KB JPG
>>102244885
>>102244954
>>102244955

Fuck off. >>>/soc/
>>
>>102244844

yeah, I take back what I said, she is just a bitch.
>>
File: vader-pump.jpg (615.14 KB, 900x1294)
615.14 KB
615.14 KB JPG
>>102244970
> mfw I have a tall girl fetish
> 6ft tall

This is true hell.
>>
>>102244977
Do you use "Gumpy" or "Gump" in American English?
>>
Text heavy page incoming?
>>
>>102245022
No idea since I ain't American.
>>
>>102245019
Fuck off.
>>
>>102244950
Because if she doesn't blame Nishimiya then her only choices are Ishida, her friends, or herself.
And she's not gonna blame him, and she's not strong enough to just abandon her friends, and while she probably blames herself a little she can't blame herself enough.

Plus it might be a case of "If I don't hate her I might be okay with her winning"
>>
>>102244916
Super homo time coming soon
ISHIDA×MASHIBA×SHIMADA
>>
>>102244468
I'm going to assume Shouko's rocking a fake smile down in the bottom left corner there
>>
>>102244844
Definitely.
At the very least she did before he changed, but probably even now.
Shouko is pretty much clueless.
>>
>>102244885
I'm glad you were bullied, you were probably a little faggot and it took moving to a different school for him to realise that.
>>
>Ishida: This....

>Ishida: It is not the same thing (OR It doesn't matter, ambiguous here)
>Ishida: You don't like Nishimiya either

>Ishida: And that being the case, don't force me to do it
>Ishida: things like getting us along again...

>Ueno: But this morning I and Nishimiya has made peace again
>Ishida: T-that didn't look you are taking it seriously!

>Ishida: Actually you haven't had a good talk with her yet...! (Talk) about the stuff between you two....!

>Ishida: Damn!
>Ishida: But how would I in a position to talk in such way...!
>>
>>102244916
>dumb(not-offensive)

I have difficulty believing this.
>>
>>102245032
Oh sorry. I just assumed.
>>
oh MAN
I can't wait until the anime
first ever deaf anime voice actress for realism
>>
>>102244988
No, she just wants everybody to be friends again, like it was before Shouko's appearance.
>>
>>102245059
The proper term should have been "clueless" but I can see the confusion
>>
>>102245057
I can feel something coming on the horizon.
>>
>>102245057
Uh oh.
Not a good idea Ishida...
>>
>>102245065
Yeah, I doubt it.
It'll be Hana Kana.
>>
>Ueno: Okay I got it
>Ueno: Then I will have a good talk with Nishimiya

>Ueno: If our relationship become better....
>Ueno: You will become friends with Shimada (and fat fuck) again right?
>>
>>102245077

But what happened Post-Shouko was so fucked in Ishida's head that he believes that those bridges are burned.

I am on his side.
>>
>>102245065
they won't do it. some squeeky voiced woman will fail like when they play native language english speakers.
>>
>>102245093
THE TRAP IS SET
>>
>>102245093
I hope they get to the hands, that works for guys so some good bitchslapping should work for girls.
That said, Ueno is devoted.
>>
>>102245057

>Ishida: Damn!
>Ishida: But how would I in a position to talk in such way...!

Don't do it Ishida Shouko isn't ready to swim in the rivers of pasta that will flow out of you, she's barely managed to avoid drowning in her own.

>Also there were people who doubted those spoilers about how the bruise would come about
it's okay I actually did make them up, but damn it feels good to be right
>>
>>102245093
Ueno that's not the attitude
>>
>>102245093
Best girl.
>>
>>102245093
he's being manipulated by her
>>
>>102245099
To be fair, Shimada did the burning with such intensity that I have difficulty believing there was a bridge in the first place.
>>
>Ueno: And with me too

>Ishida: Eh...? Wait....!

>Yuzuru: Eh?

>Nagatsuka: Ah! Are you alright, Nishimiya-san?
>>
>>102245093
Is she munching back some snacks while saying that? Can this girl take anything seriously?
>>
>>102245093
ueno's fists will be doing the talking, I think
>>
>>102245133
I think those are ice.
>>
>>102245093
Ishida is such a fool if he agrees to this. Shouko is so nice that she'd forgive Ueno without much trouble.
>>
>>102245120
Ueno is going to do something despicable to Shouko and then blackmail her to cover it up from Ishida

calling it now
>>
>>102245065

>deaf seiyuu
>will use the first take everytime

it will be glorious
>>
>>102245093
>W-Well maybe if you and Shouko made out I'd consider play vidya with Shimada and Hirose again

>>102245116
She might be evil but her love is pure
>>
>>102245129
NISHIMIYA YOU'RE ADORABLE.
>>
>Ueno: Nishimiya!, Let's talk the ferris wheel together!
>>
>>102245129
I know she's a bitch, but she really wants to at least get Ishida's approval. She just goes about such a roundabout bitch way.
>>
>>102245129

Ueno's getting better. NTR soon.
>>
>>102245065

I wonder if they would put the whole first flashback arc in one episode or if they would put it in more than 3 episodes.

I mean, a lot of people would drop this because of all the suffering and otakus wouldn´t like to see mobbing in their animu anyways but the director could think something like, common let them see all the shit that is wrong with this country.
>>
File: 1374633075818.jpg (25.20 KB, 276x399)
25.20 KB
25.20 KB JPG
>>102245145
>Chewing the ice
>>
>>102245169
oh shit
>>
>>102245169
I-Isn't she afraid of heights?
>>
>>102245169
NO, NO!
>>
>>102245169
DON'T DO IT SHOUKO
>>
>>102245169
FUFUFUUFU I mean "take" not "talk"
>>
>>102245129

NO! SHIT IS GOING DOWN PLEASE GOD NO
>>
>>102245169
This is it!
>>
>>102245169
I am a prophet
the fake spoilers I posted are coming true.
>>
>>102245169
No! NOOOOOOO!
This is just like the rumors. Fuck! Shouko, no.
>>
>>102245169
ITS HABBEDING
>>
>>102245169

NO! GOD SPARE ME NO
>>
File: 053.jpg (53.72 KB, 500x333)
53.72 KB
53.72 KB JPG
>>102245169
>>
>Ishida: U..Ueno...

>Yuzuru: Ahhh nee-chan, nee-chan
>Yuzuru: Hold this for me then, I want to take the roller coaster again

>Ueno: It will be alright Ishida!
>Ueno: I will talk to her nicely

>Ueno: Let's go
>>
>>102245182
>otakus
>>
>>102245169
This bitch is up to something seriously bad
>>
>>102245169
We don't see the talk all we see is Ueno with light tears an angry face, and a bruised Shouko.
>>
>>102245207
You did this. I hold you responsible for everything bad that's about to happen.
I thought Hitler wasn't allowed to be reincarnated, but here you are.
>>
>>102245231
BROKEN PROMISES.
>>
>>102245169
PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>102245231
Oh god
>>
>>102245231
Yuri doujins when?
>>
>>102245231
NO! DON'T BELIEVE HER LIES!
>>
File: Peter_On_4chan.jpg (17.16 KB, 245x204)
17.16 KB
17.16 KB JPG
>>102245169
>>
>>102245169
Well shit
>>
>>102245231
YAMETEEEEE
>>
>>102245231
RIP in piece Shouko-chan.
You had a hard life.
>>
>>102245231
I bet my ass this camera is recording everything in secret.
>>
>>102245234

She is probably going to tell her version of how Ishida feels about her, telling her that she is only making him feel guilty but that he is actually disgusted by her and so on.
>>
File: 1331016016795.png (734.84 KB, 814x462)
734.84 KB
734.84 KB PNG
>>102245231
>>
>>102244468
>>102244566
>>102244752
>>102244916
Wait I don't understand, how come she's the only one with the X while Kawai and Shimadafaggot are clean?

>>102245093
Damn, she has nice legs.
>>
File: 1392063710574.jpg (165.70 KB, 1178x1074)
165.70 KB
165.70 KB JPG
>>102245231
>I will talk to her nicely
>>
>>102245258
The superior Spider-man indeed.

>>102245244
I didn't mean for it to happen.
>>102245231

Jesus Christ even my prediction of Yuzuru being in another ride or the bathroom (based on the spoiler picks showing Shouko with a starp) Is coming true.
>>
>>102245169
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO


FUCK
>>
>>102245238
YOU FAGGOT THAT BETTER NOT HAPPEN
>>
>>102245274
Ueno wants to make amends with Shouko to bang Ishida, that's counter-productive.
>>
>Ueno: We are back~~

>Ishida: .....
>Ishida: ....!

Bottom text:
>Can Ueno's resolution heal the past wound? Or does it create a new wound...
>Next chapter: Spectator (Same pronunciation with Ferris wheel in Japanese)
>>
>>102245271
Anon, you and Yuzuru are geniuses. Maybe we'll get a bit of hurt, followed by maximum healing.
>>
>>102245290
OH BOY.

HERE WE GO.
>>
>>102245182
do you realize that on 2ch, tons of otakus were whining about being "triggered" from reading those early chapters of KnK?
>>
File: 1333442434705.gif (1012.72 KB, 295x221)
1012.72 KB
1012.72 KB GIF
>>102245290
it happened
>>
>>102245290
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>102245290
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>102245285
>>102245290
>>102245244
>>102245207
I am the prophet of suffering.

Quick before the power leaves me ask me to predict another manga filled with suffering.
>>
>>102245099
>>102245127
You need to know how to forgive people (and how to ask for forgiveness) if you want to advance in life, otherwise you will feel like shit most of the time.
>>
File: Pain.png (233.88 KB, 640x343)
233.88 KB
233.88 KB PNG
>>102245290
WAIT, WHAT?
>>
>>102245290
Is that a fucking red cheek?
>>
>>102245290
Oh god.
>>
>>102245290
I TOLD YOU I FUCKING TOLD YOU RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
>>102245290
YOU
FUCKING
CUNT

I WILL CUT YOU
>>
>>102245290

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Screaming internally right now. Screaming so hard that I feel I might pinch the nerve in my back reserved fr extreme fits of laughter or rage, help.
>>
>>102245290
NOO HOW CAN I WAIT ONE WEEK FOR THE NEXT
>>
>>102245290
Now she could have just freaked because she is scared of heights.

If not fuck Ueno.
>>
>>102245290
Holy shit! The fuck happened in that Ferris wheel?
Ueno's looking away. So is Shouko. I guess the spoilers were at least partly right.

But then Shouko doesn't look too upset, so… what happened up there?

FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS
>>
>>102245307
Next chapter we will learn that Ueno slapped her because Shouko told her that she likes Ishida. Not because she is bullying her.
Tweeeeests the mango.
>>
>>102245307
>I am the prophet of suffering.
You predicted almost nothing, we already knew Nishiyama was gonna get hit two days ago.
>>
>>102245279
Shimada's not clean, and Kawai wasn't as bad as the others, she just had to talk to him to gain redemption.
>>
>>102245290
ITS JUST LIKE ANONYMOUS SAID BEFORE IT WAS POSTED
>>
File: 1391387094317.jpg (63.66 KB, 463x453)
63.66 KB
63.66 KB JPG
>>102245290
>>
File: 1289921710364.png (19.45 KB, 300x309)
19.45 KB
19.45 KB PNG
>>102245290
THAT BITCH!

What the fuck did she ever do to her? Christ.
>>
File: 1391941471787.gif (420.68 KB, 427x240)
420.68 KB
420.68 KB GIF
>>102245290
DESPAIR INCOMING
>>
>>102245290

Fug
>>
>>102245290
Pls no
>>
>>102245093
DANGER
>>
>>102245290
You said this was healing /a/, why did you lie?
>>
>>102245290
Doesn't look like thing went well with Ueno's pose but I still can't tell if that's a result of a slap or not. Seems like it though.
>>
>>102245290
Shouko told bitch how it was. Good lookin, Shouko.
>>
File: fuck you.gif (76.05 KB, 482x412)
76.05 KB
76.05 KB GIF
>>102245290
>red cheek
>>
File: kill.jpg (10.98 KB, 320x240)
10.98 KB
10.98 KB JPG
>>102245290
KILL
>>
File: Equestrian Girls.jpg (46.36 KB, 350x525)
46.36 KB
46.36 KB JPG
>>102245290
>>
>>102245290
Not sure if blush or bruise.

Anyway thanks Thaifag, you're a real bro.
>>
File: 1387441566045.jpg (57.78 KB, 762x388)
57.78 KB
57.78 KB JPG
>>102245290
>>
File: lm3g40gKuD1qddp4io1_400.gif (472.71 KB, 288x192)
472.71 KB
472.71 KB GIF
>>102245290
>>
>>102245290
How do we know it's a bruise and not just blushing? For all we know Ueno had a heart to heart with Nishimiya and she was kissed on the cheek. With a fist.
>>
>>102245351
We were promised a lot of pain for everyone before there's any healing.
>>
>>102245342
Did someone say despair, upupupupu?
>>
I can't, I just can't take this shit anymore
>>
That's just a make up faggots! They had a makeover session in the Ferris wheel!
>>
>>102245290
I'm sure Shouko deserves it.
>>
>>102245290
Notice that Shouko doesn't seem at all angry and even possibly sad.
BUT Ueno doesn't look victorious hell she looks defeated.

Meaning somethings were said. And Shouko realized that Ueno isn't a bad person and she hates her, but Shouko doesn't hate her.
>>
>>102245290
Thanks for the work
>>
>>102245129
da fuck is going on?
>>
File: Kill me now.jpg (88.94 KB, 794x517)
88.94 KB
88.94 KB JPG
>>102245290
Fuck this
Dropped
>>
>>102245376
>>102245368
>blush
>not on the cheek and at the right place for a slap
>>
>>102245351
We don't know what happened yet, She could have fallen or something in the ferriswheel.

I sound like an Ueno apologist.
>>
>>102245378
It's always the darkest before morning?
>>
>>102245290
I'm sure Shouko told her she likes Ishida and she isn't going to give him to Ueno. Shouko must've done something badass to trigger Ueno
>>
This got a series?

I thought it was just a one-shot. I'll have to catch up quick.
>>
>>102245391
When do we ever see her angry? only with her sister, and that happened once.
>>
>>102245376
>For all we know Ueno had a heart to heart with Nishimiya and she was kissed on the cheek. With a fist.
Could be… how come neither of them are looking at Ishida though? I reckon this guy >>102245391 got it right.

Fuck, it's hard being an Uenofag. Not that I hate Shouko or anything
>>
>>102245401
But morning never comes
>>
>>102245169
PREPARE FOR DIE
>>
>>102245388
Yeah, with Ueno's worst girl hand slap to Shouko's face.
>>
File: 1373400801210.jpg (50.30 KB, 481x481)
50.30 KB
50.30 KB JPG
>>102245290

why can´t a chapter end without a fucking cliffhanger?
>>
File: Every_KnK_Thread.png (161.19 KB, 516x581)
161.19 KB
161.19 KB PNG
>>102245290
>>
>>102245391
shouko told ueno that she likes him.
ueno gave her 5 across the face
>>
>>102245290
Thanks for the Translation. You did a good job.
>>
>>102245402
>>102245391
These anons know the truth.
>>
>>102245351
well before the healing can begin anon sometimes the corruption has to be purged.....
>>
>>102245330
>Ueno figures out Shouko loves the Ishida
.
>Tries to get her to drop out of the race by force

>Shouko will not budge

>She bears her wound with pride
>>
>>102245414
She was also angry when Ishida beat her up.
>>
>>102245401
Harvey pls
>>102245422
Joker pls

>>102245290
Excellent job Thaifag, I hope you don't get caught by the manga police.
>>
>>102245290
WHERE
IS
THE
HEALINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
FUCK ITS RAGE CHAPTERS AFTER CHAPTERS
I NEED THE HEALING
>>
Ueno defence force incoming
>>
>>102245290
WIDESPREAD DEATH AND DAMNATION
>>
> mfw some fake bullshit I heard and parroted turned out to be true
>>
>>102245396

See you next week, man.
>>
>>102245271
That is fucking clever.
>>
File: bombadil.jpg (422.81 KB, 1300x969)
422.81 KB
422.81 KB JPG
>>102245290
SHOUKO SHOT FIRST.
>>
>>102245290
You know we can't see if Ueno doesn't bare a similar mark.

But it's unlikely Shouko's face is just sad, but not internally sad (at least not like her previous sad faces) more like she feels sadness towards Ueno.

But hey at least Ueno's posture makes it seem Nishimiya isn't gonna back of from Ishida any time soon (at least not out of guilt as some anon's hypothesized)
>>
>>102245447
that was the last straw and she said she was trying her best.
>>
That homo saying he wants the mc to be a murdering psycopath then this bitch slap to shoko is an obvious foreshadowing.

Prepare for yuzu, ishida murder rampage
>>
>>102245447
Wasn't she smiling?
>>
File: 018.jpg (55.79 KB, 541x380)
55.79 KB
55.79 KB JPG
>>102245290
Fuck you /a/ you said this was fun with light drama
>>
File: 1339482457083.png (260.57 KB, 419x480)
260.57 KB
260.57 KB PNG
>>102245231
>>102245290
>Hands her the camera
>>
File: 1301638649850.jpg (55.06 KB, 636x356)
55.06 KB
55.06 KB JPG
>>102245271
THIS MAN IS A GENIUS
>>
File: 1356378195775.gif (928.90 KB, 264x320)
928.90 KB
928.90 KB GIF
>>102245290
>>
>>102245231
that camera is a plot point
>>
>yfw Ueno has even worse cheek slap wounds
>>
>>102245453
We've been here since the beginning, dude

That being said, if Ueno had really done something one-sided to Shouko it'll be cool to see Yuzuru losing her shit

Then again, I find it hard to believe Ueno will pull something that bad if she knows Sahara is friends with Shouko and everything
>>
>>102245436

>at the ferris wheel
>Ueno: so, Nishiyima, about Ishida
>Yuzuru: ahShouko wants me to translate: back-off-bitch-he-is-mine
>>
Thank you ThaiBro! Appreciate the chapter!
>>
>>102245290
I hope a giant X covers that bitch's entire fucking body.
>>
>>102245290
Now I've lost it, I know I can kill.
>>
>have to wait a whole week for the next chapter
Going to cry myself to sleep now.
>>
File: 1351182830800.jpg (32.86 KB, 319x320)
32.86 KB
32.86 KB JPG
>>102245290
I am sad now
I knew something along these lines was going to happen, but I'm still sad
When does it end
>>
File: Untitled.png (56.19 KB, 219x197)
56.19 KB
56.19 KB PNG
So what do you think?
I think it's too far to the side to be a blush or a slap mark. She gave her a good ol' right hook I reckon.
>>
i hope this manga ends with a lovers suicide after murdering all thier bullies
>>
>>102245535
In her heart?

>>102245544
Steady on mate, let's not jump to conclusions.

>>102245522
>>102245271
How'd she manage to tape everything without X Girl noticing?

>>102245570
Ow
>>
>>102245569
I seriously doubt a slap thrown by a high-school girl can leave a mark like that. I agree with you, totally a punch.
>>
>>102245569
Nah the way Ueno looked it was a slap.
>>
Reminder that Ueno is literally worse than Hitler.
>>
File: glados.jpg (290.04 KB, 1024x768)
290.04 KB
290.04 KB JPG
>>102245452
there will be healing and cake at the end.
>>
>>102245570
like a movie
>>
That was fucking intense, apparently no one found me what I was doing, thank fucking god. Sorry for a bunch of mistakes though

See you all next week!
>>
>>102245591
Yuzuru had it already running before handing it to Shouko, because she knew something was going to happen.
>>
>>102245601
>>>/v/
So that's where all the shitposters in this thread came from
>>
>>102245595
>worse than Hitler
Nigga that's Kawai

>>102245612
Thanks man, really appreciate what you've did.
Who were you afraid of getting discovered by?
>>
File: 65.jpg (50.25 KB, 640x480)
50.25 KB
50.25 KB JPG
>>102245612
Thanks dude!
>>
>>102245612
Is what you're doing illegal?
>>
>>102245591
>How'd she manage to tape everything without X Girl noticing?
There's probably only images of Shouko's feet with the sound of her talk with Ueno.

Speaking of talk, how the fuck did they managed to understand each other ? Shouko is deaf and can't speak all that well.
>>
>>102245612
You're tip top mate.
>>
>>102245612
Good work Thaifag, see you next week.
>>
>>102245569

maybe it was just an accident.
>>
>>102245601
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>102245591
she doesn't have to point the camera at ueno to record audio...
>>
>>102245612
thanks man
>>
>>102245591
She just pressed record and the camera picks up all the sound.
Not exactly rocket science. Great trick though.
>>
>>102245612
Thanks for your work every week, it's nice to have these threads together with /a/ thanks to you.
>>
>>102245635
Yeah, I accidentally right hook people in the face hard enough to leave a mark all the time.
>>
>>102245623
>Shouko is deaf
Hearing aid?
>can't speak all that well
Maybe she used a notebook.

>yfw the camera was running but only their feet are shown, so we never know what Shouko wrote and made Ueno so angry
>>
BY OUR THEORIES COMBINED
Tell us why you think Ueno slapped Shouko

http://strawpoll.me/1171656
>>
>>102245290
Fucking Ueno, hope she gets hit by a truck.

No edgy.
>>
>>102245612
Thank you my friend!
>>
>>102245169
I want to get off Ueno's ferris ride
>>
File: 1391107869099.png (315.84 KB, 788x540)
315.84 KB
315.84 KB PNG
>>102245612
Thanks Thaifag, you're the best.
>>
>>102245680
>no option for "Because of pure evil"
>>
>>102245680
>Because Shouko told her it was her (Ueno's) fault that Ishida and she aren't close anymore
Huh?
>>
>>102245668

I mean, maybe Shouko stumbled and hit her head or something.
>>
>>102245707
>pure hatred

>>102245612
D-don't get caught!
>yfw next week no raws because Thaifag got thrown in jail
>>
>>102245714
Ueno willingly distanced herself from Ishida. However, I doubt Shouko know that.

Option "Because Shouko said she liked Ishida" seems the most reasonable explanation.
>>
NEXT CHAPTER
SHOUKO SAYS "Ishida please don't hate Ueno"
>yfw

Screen cap this it's gonna happen.
>>
>>102245670
All we'll hear is Ueno asking Shouko what she thinks of Ishida followed by some silence and then the sound of her slapping Shouko. Then we'll hear the sound of a deaf girl laughing maniacally while Ueno cries.
>>
>>102245680
Ueno obviously blames Shouko for Ishida's suffering.
Seeing him so suicidal/depressed this chapter may have caused her to snap.
>>
>>102245617
>>102245622
My supervisor!
This is something I look forward every week, I really enjoy doing this because I can read knk with everyone here. So I don't mind risking shit

Oh by the way if some of you were not there in the last thread, FwPA said they almost catch up with the scan, make sure to check them out!
>>
>>102245728
I don't think Ueno would have tried catching a falling Shouko with her right fist. It was on purpose.
>>
>>102245290
She just slaps Nishimiya´s face...?
>>
>>102245290
>Can Ueno's resolution heal the past wound? Or does it create a new wound…
Why would we get this question if that mark is definitely a bruise? It would be more like
>What happened on the Ferris wheel?!

>>102245770
>Then we'll hear the sound of a deaf girl laughing maniacally while Ueno cries.
Why did I laugh so hard

>>102245751
7/10 chance of happening.

>>102245782
>supervisor
If he finds out, you can tell him that we held your mom ransom if you didn't comply with our demands.
>>
>>102245684
That is pretty edgy, anon.
>>
>>102245612
you fucked up son
INTERPOL Anime and Manga anti pirate division here
>>
>>102245774
I would have put that option in, but it's clear that Ueno was willing to fake or hell maybe even actually be nice (very unlikely and I don't hate Ueno) to Shouko in order to get Ishida to give Shimada and Hirose the chance. She had that whole moment that if done by a guy would look like heroic resolve.
So I doubt she had it planned that far ahead.
Plus she'd likely have had a shit eating grin of victory on her face if that was the case.
>>
>>102245826
Oh shit, the IAM is here!
>>
>>102245795
She just walked into the door knob. Don't worry, she's fine, Officer.
>>
>>102245858
Why would a Ferris wheel have door knobs shaped like Ueno's right fist?
>>
>>102245877
>>102245858
>>102245795
>>102245728
>>102245668
>>102245635
You guys are retarded
>>
>>102244149
Look at that fucking swagger
>>
>>102245569

she looks like she doesn´t give a shit.
>>
>>102245843
You know I take it back maybe Ueno would have been willing to actually be friends, and the talk was her doing a threat assessment on Shouko. I mean if she could actually find out that Shouko doesn't like Ishida I think she'd be perfectly willing to be friends.
>>
>>102244149
Goddamn Ueno is hot. Shouko is cute, Yuzuru and Sahara are cool. But Ueno is damn good-looking. What's so good about Ishida anyway
>>
>>102245877

I just think, things couldn´t have escalated so quickly.
>>
>>102245934
>What's so good about Ishida anyway

he is the MC
>>
>>102245804
the editor/publisher writes that shit to hook readers
>>
>>102245934
He has a big dick.
>>
>>102245934
You haven't seen him with his hair down.
>>
>>102245911
I think that the conversation would've been good at first until the topic changes to Ishida. I see Ueno blaming Shouko for what happened and how she wants to return things back to what they were before Shouko came and Shouko responding that even if it's her fault she's not going to give up on Ishida.
>>
>>102245934
The mind of a slut works in strange ways
>>
>>102245934
It's not that she likes Ishida, she just doesn't want Shouko to be happy.
>>
>>102246069
>It's not that she likes Ishida

Oh yes, she do.
>>
>>102245934
He is probably the first male to treat Shouko as a person and care about her, heck he learnt JSL for her and re-established her friendship with Sahara.
Ueno is hung up on her crush with him when they were kids
>>
>>102246069
But that's objectively wrong, she likes Ishida a lot.
>>
>>102246084
That's just what she wants you to think.
>>
>>102246106
who? the author?
>>
>>102246128
Ueno
>>
File: go on.jpg (65.22 KB, 1280x720)
65.22 KB
65.22 KB JPG
>>102246069
>>102246106
What makes you say that?
>>
>>102246136
Re-read the manga and she how much she always liked Ishida
>>
>>102246097
Or does she?
>>
>>102246086
He really learned sign language for himself, so he could die with no regrets. It just so happened that because he learnt it she saved him from death.
>>
>>102246106
yeah, probably the blond guy is her boyfriend
>>
yfw Ishida goes to Shouko and hugs her without saying a word?
>>
>>102246172
But she doesn't know that, I'm talking about Shouko's reasons to fall for him
>>
>>102246173
But Kawai has the hots for blond guy?
>love triangle bullshit
>Shouko has nothing to do with it and suffers anyway because Shouko
>>
>>102244100
You know, the X coming back is a very bad thing.

Also, those saying that it came off too easy, it's just his way of symbolizing "disregard". It's not hugely significant.
>>
>>102245290
I guess ueno told her something on the lines of 'don't drag me and ishida down with you'
>>
>>102246206
Kawai has the hots for the Homo, not the blonde
>>
>>102246206
The new friend who hasn't got enough development yet isn't blonde, he'll have brown hair in coloured images.
He's talking about Shimada.
>>
>>102246233
>>102246257
Oh I see. You'd think Blond would've turned up earlier though if he was hanging out with Ueno. Like at the cat cafe.
>>
>>102246069
It's like you just read the /a/ threads instead of the actual manga.
>>
File: 1384543704509.jpg (21.92 KB, 400x300)
21.92 KB
21.92 KB JPG
>>102246233

>mfw /a/ will treat the fact Mashiba not being homo as a plottwist eventhough it wasn´t supposed to be one.
>>
File: uenowasright.jpg (50.50 KB, 460x580)
50.50 KB
50.50 KB JPG
>>
>>102245290
Ah, so she slapped her. That's about what I'd expect. Let me guess:
>Ueno starts trying to talk it out
>Shouko is 2saintly4her
>fuck this bullshit
>PAP
>>
>>102246399
It's funnier if you think he's a homo. Mainly so we can see Kawai's tears
>>
>>102245612
Thanks, dude.
>>
Why is tall girl best girl?
>>
How furious will Ishida be next week?
>>
>>102246542
He'll snap at Ueno and start screaming, then she'll run away crying while Shouko tries to tell him it wasn't her fault.
>>
>>102246531
Short hair
>>
>>102246542
He'll slap some sense into Ueno.
>>
>>102246542
He won't.
>>
File: 1252870330833.jpg (3.44 KB, 126x121)
3.44 KB
3.44 KB JPG
Am I alone in not really being angry about what Ueno (likely) did? Like, I dunno, it's a slap: who didn't see that coming especially with how Ueno feels about Shouko? Shouko doesn't look torn up about it, either. Well, she rarely ever looks torn up about anything.

Also, anecdotal bullshit time, these latest chapters are resonating hard with me, especially this last one. Like Ueno, people have been pushing me lately to reconcile with someone who did me some serious wrong for many years of my life, and like Ishida the bad memories outweigh the good and there is a strong and straight up refusal to even bother. Like, that person can never be reconciled with.

The way my personal Ueno described why I ought to, coupled with seeing how Shouya's been handling this situation, makes me understand why you'd want to forgive someone even if they're completely shitty people. It's not about them, really, it's about letting yourself not be torn up about things. Honestly, it's kind of a selfish act.

I am going to assume that later on Ishida is going to forgive Shimada and all those he hates and dismisses, but if this manga continues to be fairly realistic, then I expect it will take a while.
>>
File: Rat_Race_-John_Cleese.jpg (47.44 KB, 300x237)
47.44 KB
47.44 KB JPG
>>102245290
Mfw Shouko has been beaten in to submissiveness, and just says it was an accident.
>>
>>102245334
>redemption
Shouya still dislikes her, the X being there or not does not mean redemption, it merely means recognition. I think people over-estimate it since the first time one came off it was a huge deal. They forget that it was a huge deal because he'd simply never bothered to give anyone else a chance anymore. The X currently being on Ueno means something I don't think the translations may have gotten across 100%. In the raws he tells Ueno "I don't want to see your face ever again", rather than "I'm sick of looking at you" or something. The X means that he really doesn't want to pay attention to her, currently because he feels betrayed because he hates Shimada THAT much.
>>
>>102245290
Ueno is so fucking stupid.
It's been years, stop that shit. It's like she wants Ishida to never acknowledge her again.
>>
File: 1392555410036.png (52.83 KB, 700x500)
52.83 KB
52.83 KB PNG
Thanks Thai-fag!

>tfw you can't get your magazine until at least Thursday

Feels bad.

I'll just repost these.
>>
>>102247188
I look at how terrible Ueno is being but then I realise

That's just how girls get
>>
File: variousthings.png (60.04 KB, 700x500)
60.04 KB
60.04 KB PNG
>>
File: myvoice.png (51.38 KB, 700x500)
51.38 KB
51.38 KB PNG
>>
>>102247201
the first image of the boy part looks like she is criticizing a tiny dick or something
>>
File: beautiful.png (28.61 KB, 700x500)
28.61 KB
28.61 KB PNG
>>
>>102247188
>It's like she wants Ishida to never acknowledge her again.
No, she actually probably really put herself out there BECAUSE she wanted to get on Ishida's good side and also prove that people can truly forgive.

But the wounds she carries are too deep. She won't even look Shouya in the eye, so it's not like she's proud of it.

Bad move, can't blame her, Shouko is probably seriously annoying depending on your perspective.
>>
File: bychance.png (37.13 KB, 700x500)
37.13 KB
37.13 KB PNG
>>
File: doyoutext.png (37.96 KB, 700x500)
37.96 KB
37.96 KB PNG
>>
>>102247248
>ですか?
>do you?
>>
File: thesame.png (27.40 KB, 700x500)
27.40 KB
27.40 KB PNG
>>
>>102247348
Question clause.
>>
File: apologizetohim.png (46.13 KB, 700x500)
46.13 KB
46.13 KB PNG
>>102247348
>>102247362
Basically. I could have just put "?", but a lot of the time it's used after a verb, like <swim> + <do you?>.

Maybe "you?" would have been better, but the "you" sign is just pointing at the person, so...

tl;dr deal with it
>>
>>102247348
It's body language you can't expect it to be same as japanese

It's explained in the pic right there
>offering the conversation to your friend
>>
File: difficult.png (47.03 KB, 700x500)
47.03 KB
47.03 KB PNG
>>
>>102247348
desu = it is, and the ka kind of serves like a question mark in english.i think;_;
>>
>>102247271

How fucking self-centered can you be if you think a deaf girl that you fucking chose to bully "ruined" your friendship?
>>
File: relationship.png (39.18 KB, 700x500)
39.18 KB
39.18 KB PNG
>>
File: really.png (59.59 KB, 700x500)
59.59 KB
59.59 KB PNG
>>
File: important.png (55.52 KB, 700x500)
55.52 KB
55.52 KB PNG
>>
>>102247426
Shouko ruined the class, and Ueno even tried to help her. Also, she continued the nice act (and it was to some degree an act) without ever asserting herself or taking strides to make things easier for the class. Actually, she seemingly went out of her way to make things worse by singing.

Think of it that way.
>>
>>102245169
I fucking hate you fake spoilerfag. Your poisoned words have tainted the sanctity of this trip among friends who which to reconcile.
>>
File: forget.png (50.23 KB, 700x500)
50.23 KB
50.23 KB PNG
>>
File: areyouokay.png (44.34 KB, 700x500)
44.34 KB
44.34 KB PNG
>>
File: meet.png (46.17 KB, 700x500)
46.17 KB
46.17 KB PNG
>>
i more interested on where the Shimada thing is going to go.

was that smile in the first few pages actually cheeriness to see his old friend not a total depress mess like he left him or him thinking back on the fun he had bullying him?
>>
File: thankyou.png (59.18 KB, 700x500)
59.18 KB
59.18 KB PNG
>>
>>102247486
She got hearing aids so she wouldn't have to stop the teacher all the time and the other kids just destroyed them. They all helped make the class bad for everyone.
>>
>>102247541
In the last chapter his laugh was "fu" which is *typically* a lap of derision, but seeing as Ueno's presence bothered him, he may have actually been attempting friendliness.

Besides, he's working.
>>
>>102245934

Because he's tall, and apparently good looking. I mean I think he looks better than the apparently good looking Mashiba. And possibly has a big dick.
>>
File: got-it.png (39.98 KB, 700x500)
39.98 KB
39.98 KB PNG
>>
>>102247486

Nope. No one ruins things by simply existing. They ruined their own friendship due to their own actions.
>>
File: happy.png (66.68 KB, 700x500)
66.68 KB
66.68 KB PNG
>>
>>102244149
Anyone else notice Shimada let him walk away without paying.
>>
File: friends.png (43.43 KB, 700x500)
43.43 KB
43.43 KB PNG
>>
This chapter was kind of funny in that I was expecting Shimada to do something, but he just stood up in a fast food stall awkwardly.

Mashiba drove Ishida into his suicidal thoughts again instead and Ueno continues to shit the bed she wants to lie in.
>>
File: what.png (55.54 KB, 700x500)
55.54 KB
55.54 KB PNG
>>
>>102244435
Yes that is you.
But also yes Mashiba is probably fit. Kawaii likes them big.
>>
File: signlanguage.png (51.28 KB, 700x500)
51.28 KB
51.28 KB PNG
>>
>>102247681
>Kawaii likes them big.
Hope she burns and crushes.
>>
File: img000040.png (358.63 KB, 910x1300)
358.63 KB
358.63 KB PNG
>>102247566
>>102247612
Hey, I'm not saying Shouko's truly to blame or that what they did wasn't wrong, I'm just saying that that's probably the way she sees things, and through the messed up lens of childhood such things become easier to accept. As for Anon 2's comment on "simply existing", like I said she did more than that. She constantly asked for help and also ruined choir.

On a side note I was looking back at the chapters since I was pretty sure the hearing aid stuff was started by Ishida and copied by Ueno when LO, Ueno drops in respect points harshly.
>>
>>102247681
I hope Shimada likes them big too

every thread until Mashiba rapes him
>>
File: seeyou.png (67.64 KB, 700x500)
67.64 KB
67.64 KB PNG
>>
>>102245290
wait Uenos head is turned do you think she got slapped back?
>>
>>102247756
Nope.
>>
>>102247699

>asking for help is ruining things

Look at things objectively. We already know how Ueno sees things. Her perspective gives you some understanding but it doesn't defend her actions. She's still a huge bitch.
>>
>>102244916
>>102245093
That's some great life coaching there, good job Ueno.
>>
>>102247799
>Look at things objectively.
You're completely missing my point, since it's about subjectivity. Also, you're asking for kids to understand things like "why does the class half to slow down if she can apparently understand fine? why do we have to learn an entirely new language just for her? why must we all suffer because she wants to sing?" when kids are the most notoriously cruel and nihilistic creatures on this earth.

I'm not really making a defense so much as offering a reasoning.
>>
>>102245290
how can she even talk to her if she's deaf
>>
>>102246451
Really, you really think it's something that shallow in this manga. I mean it even kinda sucks for Shouko since the conversation going like that makes her really one-dimensional saintly girl.
>>
>>102244967
>Retarded waifutards don't understand

Fixed. They are autistic trash, just ignore them.
>>
>>102246380

I do this with to love ru darkness, prison school and aku no hana.
>>
>>102247860

Again, Ueno is being a bitch right now.
>>
>>102247873

Well it's pretty obvious she let her fists do the talking.

Anyway, Ueno is a cunt and there isn't an X big enough in Ishida's mind to cover her ugliness. That shit needs, like, double X's.
>>
>>102245129
looks like the tea cups. bitch can't even handle the tea cup rides without looking like a rape victim.
>>
>>102247873
Texting, probably.

>>102247879
That's not shallow at all. Shouko's capacity, or I might cal it pseudo-capacity for forgiveness is high, and that notoriously bothers people. She's the type who understands that holding vendettas only leads to bad things. Ironically, given her situation, not holding any has perhaps led to worse. I don't see why she wouldn't forgive Ueno, and I could see the conversation going poorly enough from there that it would lead to a slap.
>>
Ueno is too good for Ishida, seriously.
>>
>>102247953
Just like was too good for Jews
>>
>>102247886

great job at being good example ignoring stuff like

>>102244636
>Ueno: If Nishimiya didn't come, we would be very happy all along
>>
>>102247923
Uh, so? And? Yes, and I'm offering an explanation as to why because >>102247426 couldn't seem to get it.
>>
How the fuck can she understand what she said?
>>
>>102247943
>That's not shallow at all.

Yeah, ridiculously hyper-idealized moe character aren't shallow at all.
>>
>>102247997

Yuzuru was with them, maybe she translated.
>>
>>102247974
She's right, though. What's incorrect in what she said?

Of course you can say that she's missing the point, though.

>>102248008
If that's the way you see it you're some kind of buffoon.
>>
So /a/, which Koe would you Katachi?
>>
>>102247934
It's because she's the most maidly of maidens.
>>
>>102247188
She's obviously didn't go into the ride with the intent of slapping Shouko notice her posture, she's not exactly elated at the outcome.Shouko probably said something like "It's your fault the 2 of your aren't close anymore" or "I won't let you have Ishida" and Ueno lost her shit (cause she knows it's true). Likely Ueno was gonna try to force a friendship onto Shouko but that plan hit a snag.
>>
>>102247997
Maybe because she yelled? I don't know how hearing aids actually work.
>>
>>102248023
Mashiba
>>
>>102247943
>That's not shallow at all. Shouko's capacity, or I might cal it pseudo-capacity for forgiveness is high

she just thinks, it is her fault in the first place, so there is not much reason to be mad at others, that is why the fight with Ishida in the flashback was so important, it was probably the first time, she said fuck you to someone else other than her self with her fists
>>
>>102245612
It was.

I can't believe I feel exhausted after reading the chapter.
>>
>>102248022
>She's right, though.

not really, its all their own fault that they are unhappy, I mean they didn´t need to be nice to her either, they just could have ignored her, every of them decided to go seperate ways on their own.

that is the great difference between Ueno and Shouko, Shouko blames herself and Ueno blames others (mainly Shouko though).
>>
Shouko got her big deaf head in the way of ueno moving hand. Way to go shouko...
>>
>>102248023

Sahara all the way.
>>
>>102248022
>If that's the way you see it you're some kind of buffoon.

At least I'm not an escapist retardeds like you, people don't work like that, no matter what you want to dream about.
Even the most forgiving peope don't act like that.
She is not even a saint, she is just a shallow caricature of a saint.
Anyway, enjoy your embarrasing delusion.
>>
>>102248076
I don't think she completely believes it's her fault. I know she feels she's not blameless, but that very fight with Ishida proves that rather than truly believing everything was on her, she was actually building up a significant amount of hate and loathing for those around her. This is most greatly obvious when she explains to Shouya that she gave up once.

>>102248134
No, I'm saying she's right in that if Shouko had never come, things would not have changed. They wouldn't have, that is correct. Well, Shimada may still have been a dick.

Also in this post I explain that Shouko does not only blame herself.
>>
>>102247943
Shouko capacity for forgivness and her not getting angry or her not being honest with her emotions isn't always a good thing.
In fact a Yuzu points out Shouko getting angry and showing true emotion is a good thing.
And while I agree that to some and probably even Ueno Shouko's constant always smiling good passive girl attitude is annoying. In this case Shouko passively agreeing to be her friend and forgiving her is probably exactly what Ueno wanted.
She likely wanted to bullshit a friendship where Ishida couldn't see her, and then she would want her and Shouko to walk out arm in arm as friends. To force him to talk to Shimada.
>>
>>102248023
Imouto
>>
>>102248177
>At least I'm not an escapist retardeds like you
You are a real serious dumbass, since I've never said her being sainly is a good thing. I was saying she's not "simply" a super forgiving character, and that you're a fucking idiot if you missed that. They basically outright tell you, in case it's unclear for retards, that the great lengths she goes to to seem forgiving only make her seem fake, because it is to a degree fake. She fakes smiles and tries to make everything seem okay even if she is really actually not okay at all.

>>102248189
>Shouko capacity for forgivness and her not getting angry or her not being honest with her emotions isn't always a good thing.
Literally never said it was. I actually said it led to bad things, and what I didn't say though it should be obvious is that her inability to emote past forced smiles is an incredible flaw.
>>
I think the people who like Shoko's personality, should read / watch Nekomonogatari.
>>
>>102248023
Worst mom.
>>
>>102248300
I think recommending anything -gatari should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>102248188
>No, I'm saying she's right in that if Shouko had never come, things would not have changed

as I said, they could have just ignored Shouko and nothing would have changed but they decided to bully her, she may be something like a key event but key events always happen and it was still their decision, that is what matters and that is also the reason why Ueno is wrong in blaming Shouko.
>>
>>102248300
already did
>>
>>102248023
Yuzuru
>>
Ueno is bitchy and always was (looking at the flashbacks), but at least it's understandable why she's hating Shouko. Not only her appearance ruined Ueno' relationship with Ishida back in elementary school, but now they're apparently a pair. Ueno must be frustrated to no extent.
>>
File: img000014.png (337.92 KB, 910x1300)
337.92 KB
337.92 KB PNG
>>102248343
>they could have just ignored Shouko
Christ, man, this is the last time I'm going to repeat it: THEY COULDN'T IGNORE HER
>>
I just got back to home, went through it again, oh wow a shit tons of mistake in the translation. You guys are too generous! Hopefully they don't release the scan so late next week, so I don't actually need to rush the translate while working....
>>
File: img000015.png (440.51 KB, 910x1300)
440.51 KB
440.51 KB PNG
>>102248391
>>
>>102248023
Ueno, just to hatefuck her.
>>
>>102248300

I don´t think what Shouko is doing is also right, blaming only herself and suppressing her anger is just bad but not as bad as Ueno blaming others for her problems mainly because she is doing it so oppenly.
>>
File: img000017.png (407.36 KB, 910x1300)
407.36 KB
407.36 KB PNG
>>102248415
Yeah, Shouko was so normal and easy to ignore.

AGAIN, I'm not saying what they did was right, I am not "defending" them, I am not saying it was ONLY Shouko's fault, but I am saying that they had solid reasons and, Hell, they tried to play nice even.
>>
>>102248300

>anything nisio isn

not after medaka box.
>>
>>102244484
You are right!

>>102244595
>>102244596
Yeah "don't give up" would be good I think

>>102244977
>>102245085
Ya it was something like these. 天然呆 is a japanese word borrowed by chinese, I don't really sure what is the best word to describe it in english.
>>
>>102248391
>>102248415

so, that is enough reason to bully her? tell me one thing dude, was the bullying justified? cause the mobbing is the reason why everything else escalated.
>>
ueno a shit remove ueno
>>
>>102248500
Not him, but bullying is never justified.
>>
>>102248500
Bullying is never justified, but it can certainly have a reason. Do I think they had a strong enough reason to bully her? Hell yes.
>>
File: 1390063418792.jpg (83.73 KB, 600x602)
83.73 KB
83.73 KB JPG
>>102248528

goddamn anon, ain´t gonna call you edgy or anything, I´m just gonna say, we have different opinions and thats it for me.
>>
>>102248560
I think you're entirely missing my point, since I hate the little fuckers for what they did. I won't repeat myself.
>>
How can someone possibly still like Ueno after this shit?
>>
>>102248746
I don't know. Though she's having the most suffering at the moment.
>>
>>102248287
No I was agreeing with you her fake smiles are a bad thing I just phrased it poorly.

>>102248560
I'm pretty sure he's saying there is enough reason for doing it, but that's not enough justification.
Think of the Punisher he's killing criminals cause his family died in a gang hit, he's got plenty of good reason to do it, but that's not justice.
>>
>>102247486
Ueno was the one who was least helpful of all those whom Nishimiya asked for help and we saw it. On the other side, Ueno was the most agressive girl and the second agressive person from the whole class. Ueno is full of herself, egoistic, short-tempered, self-loving chick. She needs a lot of suffering to become a person like Ishida, not Ishida needs to fall down to her level (that's what she wishes now). Ueno is destructive. Shouko is shy and silly, like an asocial anon.
>>
People can say a lot of things about Shouko and Ueno. But I think only people who aren't reading close enough can say they aren't complex.

If anyone isn't complex at this point it's
Sahara - I mean she's nice but really other than possibly being a wise-airhead we've not got much
And Kawai - two faced bitch is her only character at this point.
>>
I'm not sure I understood him completely, but I agree that the kids had a reason to bully her.
Reason meaning they had a thought process that made them compelled them to do it, not that there's a valid reason.

Kids react very straightforward to how the feel. I can see their completely normal reaction towards someone with a disability who changes their social group. We learn to understand that people are still people regardless of the shit they lack or have different, but kids don't, and even less if said person requires a change of norm within the group.
A fairly simple reaction towards that is fear/aggression, so the bullying happens.

In my view the problem weren't so much the kids, but rather the environment which doesn't promote integration and understanding.
The teacher was a complete asshole, indifferent towards the whole deal.
Teachers aren't trained regularly for said shit, but still, there should be a humane empathy towards helping a kid instead of leaving shit to happen.

>>102248746
I understand her point of view, and she has trouble expressing herself towards others.
Also, hating her without trying to understand her is like missing the point of the series.

In my opinion, she's like ishida in the sense that she can't express her properly and people aren't giving her a chance.
>>
>>102248846
I don't disagree, just putting out there why I think she acts the way she does, and why she blames Shouko.
>>
>>102248746
After life coaching a piece of angst like Ishida? No idea.
>>
>>102248895
>she's like ishida in the sense that she can't express her properly and people aren't giving her a chance
Yes. Though Ishida hates himself while Ueno hates others.
>>
>Ueno was the one who was least helpful of all those whom Nishimiya asked for help and we saw it

No we don't if anything she was the most helpful. We barely see the other students do anything for her, even the teacher assumes Ueno is one helping since he directs the "Tell her to finish the answer before she raises her hand" towards Ueno.
I'm not saying Ueno did it to be kind but really Ueno and Kawai were the only named people we see do anything for Shouko.
>>
>>102244149
I made a mistake here

WRONG:
>Ueno: I will meet you again soon, I will go now

It should be
>Ueno: I will contact you with mail(message?) later, I will go now
>>
File: img000020.png (527.05 KB, 910x1300)
527.05 KB
527.05 KB PNG
>>102248846
She's actually the one who we see helping Shouko the most, even if she looks bothered by it.
>>
>>102248895
>not that there's a valid reason.
Funnily enough I believe the rest of your post explains why it's a valid reason. Rather, I'd say it's not a GOOD reason.
>>
>>102248895
>Reason meaning they had a thought process that made them compelled them to do it, not that there's a valid reason.
I'd just call it a motivation. Seems to get the point across without implying a positive perception of the action.
>>
>>102248287
Hopefully one day she explodes, it would make her a less boring character/
>>
>>102248919
She's still a kid.
Ishida has the "advantage" of perspective since he got bullied way too hard, and learned through that.

She hasn't, her only point of view now is that this girl came, shit happened, friends grew appart, her crush is seeking redemption but not giving her a chance, etc.

She's growing up at her pace.

Maybe I'm justifying her because she reminds me of an ex.
>>
Why did Shouko still try to sing when she knew she was ruining it for everyone?
>>
>>102248983
Not that anon, but the one saying the kids definitely had a reason, I hadn't ever thought of "reason" being an inherently positive thing. Now that you mention it, I guess with words like "reasonable" it would get perceived in that way. I just define reason as "the why, if there is one". Like, Hitler had a reason to start the Holocaust, that kind of thing.
>>
>>102248967
>>102248983
Yeah at this point it's semantics.
>>
>>102248787
>I'm pretty sure he's saying there is enough reason for doing it, but that's not enough justification.

yeah and therefore it was wrong mentioning it at this >>102244636 moment, cause she is blaming Shouko for everything.

your example with the punisher was way off dude.
>>
>>102249038
She's a kid, who had been bullied and was trying her hardest to be normal and like everyone else.
>>
So, /a/, my guess is:
Shouko's bruise was an accident. Either she got afraid of height or Ueho has upset her, but she lost consciousness or just got overbalanced and hit herself somewhere in the cabin. Ueno seems unhappy since she actually saw how vulnerable Shouko is and how she depended on Ueno up there.
>>
>>102249038
Because she didn't know. Volunteer teach continiously said it's okay. Blame it on that teach, guys. Shouko only wanted to know how to sing (see oneshot).
>>
File: final edit.png (255.18 KB, 832x767)
255.18 KB
255.18 KB PNG
>>
>>102249038
She REALLY wanted to be normal.
>>
>>102248919
In that regard to that it's really human nature to lash out instead of inward when confronted with pain. Hell even Ishida lashed out against Shouko, until he realized the truth. At that point he couldn't hate her anymore, and his hatred for his bullies was probably as high as it could go so he turned his hatred inward.
I feel Ueno is the same way but she still has someone else to blame (cause it's easier than blaming yourself) but she knows she's not faultless since she can't look him in the eye when apologizing, and she realizes that they aren't really friends right now meaning she gets what she's asking forgiveness for isn't an easy thing.

>>102248895
I agree I mean imagine if Sahara just assumed Ueno was a bitch for badmouthing her artwork, they would never have become friends.

Hell the fact that Ueno is insulting but was still willing to see if she and Sahara can be friends says something.
>>
>>102249087
Technically Ueno is right.
Shouko triggered the whole thing.

I'll take it that she doesn't know how to express what she wants to say and doesn't outright hate shouko, she doesn't know how to handle the change of her world.

If later it turns out ueno is just a bitch, then that's it.
>>
>>102248942
From oneshot I see how Kawai was more going for helping Shouko then Ueno.
>>
>>102249196
Giving her development in the series I'd say that kawai just helped her because of her class rep image.
Kawai right now is the most selfish cunt in the series.
>>
>>102249196
Nah, Kawai is a heartless demoness who, in order to keep others manipulated into thinking she's human, feigns kindness and perfection.
>>
>>102249087
Yeah but wasn't his point Ueno is wrong to blame Shouko for what happened, but that Ueno does have a reason and it's not just pulled out from her ass.
>>
>>102249247
>>102249248
Not like I was denying it, either.
>>
File: Onani.Master.Kurosawa.jpg (239.26 KB, 700x800)
239.26 KB
239.26 KB JPG
>>102249188
>I'll take it that she doesn't know how to express what she wants to say and doesn't outright hate shouko, she doesn't know how to handle the change of her world.

Ueno done right.
>>
>>102249282
Ueno is Ueno done right, bully-chan was another kind of character, though admittedly similar.
>>
So when will Shouko sit down with Shouya to talk about how he bullied her?
>>
>>102249188
Ueno, definitely, is an interesting character and not "just" a bitch. Still she is pretty stubborn in her mistakes, which is natural, but still really annoying.
We know how cute Shouko is. Ueno doesn't.
>>
>>102249092
Anyone any htoughts on this?
>>
>>102249355
Ueno looks too ashamed for that to be the case.
>>
>>102249355

we had this theory before >>102245680
>>
>>102249390
She might be ashamed of her own softness towards her ultimate enemy.
>>
>>102249196
We both might need to reread since as an anon pointed out Ueno has more scene in the early chapters compared to the one-shot.
>>
>>102245129
Did you see how shaken Shouko is about Ishida's suicidal wants?
>>
>>102249474
You Wut m8?
>>
>>102249467
Maybe author changed her own thought on Ueno's image and oneshot is not a legit source on this topic.

>>102249390
Maybe, but my main point for this guess is - why were we shown how bad Shouko feels after any of those attractions? This must be for the future plot development.

One more guess: after Ueno heard how Shouko can't actually speak, she got ashamed that she picked up on her so much.
>>
>>102249536
>why were we shown how bad Shouko feels after any of those attractions?
Because it's amusing seeing her shake like a leaf? What's your point? I don't think I get it.
>>
>>102249536
It could perfectly be vertigo, considering she's deaf.
>>
>>102249505
I mean she trembles right after Ishida says about suicid.
>>
>>102249595
I'm pretty sure it has to do something with her inner ear or something, too. But why giving vertigo to a character who's already suffering enough if that's not for the plot development?

>>102249594
Mangaka that serious gives 0 fucks about anon being amused. Maybe 1 fuck in a while if it sells bad.
>>
To all the people who are either idiots or never rode the spin ride.

You sit in a circular bench and you have something resembling a steering wheel in the middle. Then you can rotate your bench. The ride makes people pretty dizzy since it rotates on it's own and you add to that the rotation of your individual bench.

Anw the deaf girl is shaking cause she's been spun like hell.

You fuckin idiots.
>>
File: img000010.png (245.19 KB, 1101x1600)
245.19 KB
245.19 KB PNG
>>102249795
There have been numerous amusing moments in this series, though.

>>102249822
I think (hope) they're just joking.
>>
New thread

>>102249834
>>102249834
>>102249834
>>
>>102249822
No one else is that dizzy, anyway. She's hella dizzy AND kinda scared. She was like that after switchback ride, too. And finally, we're strongly pointed at her state after both attractions.
>>
>>102249865
I'm fairly sure the only the first one really counts the second just being look she's dizzy again and/or look Nishimiya is bad with fast rides.
>>
>>102249865
She simply can't deal with that kind of thing, really don't know what you're on about. Some people are like that- Hell, I'M like that on a bunch of amusement park rides, and I'm not even deaf so I'm not concerned with air pressure and the balance of my ears.

She isn't shaking after the ferris wheel because it's the fucking ferries wheel.
>>
>>102249865
You're stupid man...
>>
>>102249282
Don't even compare it
>>
>>102245290
This ain't right...



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.