Is it just me, or does Naruto have music too fucking epic for his own good. Epic as in, not incredible, but, stuff that makes you imagine a group of highly elite soldiers about to take out a secret nazi expierimental weapon, while having a 3 inch thigh wound, and still bitch slapping an army.
Yeah, the soundtrack is horribly out of place. Naruto needs the soundtrack of Blue's Clues.
>Epic as in, not incredible
In related stories, the OP does not own a dictionary.
So who else read the latest naruto chapter. Another quality chapter.
What thread runs on:
1. realization that /a/'s elitism is susceptible to trolling on both series content and perceived forum status, especially following /jp/ split
2. gullible /a/non
3. lack of better things to talk about/contribute to on /a/ at the moment
1. Shitstorms, general wailing/gnashing of teeth
2. /a/ begins to grow dullened to generic shonen thread topics
3. something better comes along
4. ocean dries up again, this troll resurfaces.
Ways to facilitate transition:
1. <hide thread>
I think you'll find that should be a Thesaurus
Actually, the word "incredible" is in the definition of epic, hence my laughing at him. Unless he's trying to say that Naruto's soundtrack is a narrative song of heroic deeds, in which case he's just wrong.
Bullshit, watch the beginning of shippuuden 49