[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: tsundere_done.png (1011.86 KB, 1080x792)
1011.86 KB
1011.86 KB PNG
discuss
>>
Move Assuka to the 'Wrong' and it'll make more sense.
>>
>>102195721
>asuka
>anything done right
TOP LEL
>>
good tsundere: kyon
bad: everyone else
>>
File: 1380491808652.jpg (669.26 KB, 1500x1125)
669.26 KB
669.26 KB JPG
Chris is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>102195721
>Asuka right
>Kurisu wrong

Nah.
>>
>asuka
>done right
>>
File: 1391392258251.jpg (75.33 KB, 635x508)
75.33 KB
75.33 KB JPG
>>102195721
Misaka is the only tsundere done right in the whole anime industry.
>>
>crab
>takao
I get it, you're retarded
>>
>>102195721
Could something that started and defined the whole character trait be considered doing it wrong?
>>
File: 1369344808157.jpg (8.09 KB, 231x264)
8.09 KB
8.09 KB JPG
There's pretty much no such thing as a tsundere girl done right because nearly every female tsundere is written purely for the sake of mouthbreathing otaku wish fulfillment.
>>
File: Asuka34.png (209.02 KB, 500x375)
209.02 KB
209.02 KB PNG
>>102195808
>>102195834
How could the girl that created the tsundere be considered wrong?
>>
>>102195721
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>102195721
Naru is the best tsundere, therefore I can extrapolate that your chart is shit. Also, Gahara doesn't belong there at all.
>>
>>102195721
>into the trash it goes
>>
File: 1360181191514.gif (859.39 KB, 500x280)
859.39 KB
859.39 KB GIF
>>102195721
>Misaka
>Rin
Nigger I WILL fight you.
>>
File: 1273028955233.png (180.03 KB, 428x510)
180.03 KB
180.03 KB PNG
>>102195721
>tsundere done right
>ever
>>
>>102195721
I can't believe I actually agree with you
>>
File: 37250177.jpg (1.34 MB, 1500x1500)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>102195871
my good fellow birthed from the same mother but of a darker skin tone!

best girl is best

>>102196018
that's because all 3DPD women are tsundere and batshit insane at the same time, so you have to distill it down to the basic elements for presentation in an idealized 2D environment
>>
The two on the right side in the left column are kuuderes, not tsunderes.
>>
File: 1391239016908.gif (498.39 KB, 300x222)
498.39 KB
498.39 KB GIF
>>102196026
>created the tsundere
2/10 for making me reply
>>
>Chris
>Takao

I can agree here.

>Crab
>Asuka

You had one job, also move Kirisu to the left.
>>
>Crab and Takao
>Tsunderes at all
>Kurisu done wrong
These levels of retardation hurt
>>
But Chidori is good
>>
File: 060645.jpg (23.67 KB, 460x259)
23.67 KB
23.67 KB JPG
Tsundere done right
>>
>>102196313
someone add blastoise to the right list NOW
>>
File: 1381083077142.jpg (108.81 KB, 628x628)
108.81 KB
108.81 KB JPG
>Kurisu on the right
What?
>>
File: 1377579085080.jpg (31.47 KB, 285x281)
31.47 KB
31.47 KB JPG
>Asuka done right
>Kurisu done wrong
>>
This >>102196390
>>
File: First-Tsundere.jpg (34.10 KB, 550x419)
34.10 KB
34.10 KB JPG
This obviously goes on the left side
>>
File: oh you.jpg (21.22 KB, 447x335)
21.22 KB
21.22 KB JPG
>Kurisu done wrong

Hilarious
>>
>Misty
Right or wrong?
>>
>>102195721
>left
>me like
>right
>me don't like
That's what you mean nigga. Can you hear me over all this subjectivity?
>>
File: Oreimo Kirino.gif (435.81 KB, 316x316)
435.81 KB
435.81 KB GIF
>Implying Kirino isn't the best tsundere of them all
>>
File: 1286126492039_8a2f.jpg (35.74 KB, 427x474)
35.74 KB
35.74 KB JPG
>people thinking that Kurisu was done right
I don't know how it was in the LN but in the series it sure fucking wasn't.
>>
File: 1371844301150.jpg (408.95 KB, 1186x1100)
408.95 KB
408.95 KB JPG
>Crab
>Tsundere at all
Lurk more, watch more etc.
>>
Nagisa was the best tsundere

Was...
>>
Wrong. The girl with purple hair made me hate the monogatari series.
>>
Wha?t Kirino was a perfect tsundere example!
>>
The obsession with tsundere is just as baffling to me now as it was when I started watching anime however many years ago. How the fuck is it cute when somebody doesn't want to be straightforward with you, acts petty about it and blames it on you, and isn't mature enough to just accept that they feel a certain way? The only time it's ever okay is if they have a damn good reason for being that emotionally stunted, and very few characters ever seem to.
>>
File: LemmeTellYouSumpn.jpg (105.90 KB, 672x485)
105.90 KB
105.90 KB JPG
>>102196037
This guy. He knows.
>>
File: 1388872481168.png (131.59 KB, 680x680)
131.59 KB
131.59 KB PNG
>>102195721
[Clever bait]
>>
>>102195721
Can someone move Biribiri, Tohsaka and Kurisu to the left?
>>
>>102196027
Oh, anon, don't be so tsun tsun.

>>102196653
That's because you're a stupid faggot.
>>
File: 1391481224548.gif (1.38 MB, 480x270)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>Takao
>Tsundere
>>
File: 1392567059192.jpg (241.76 KB, 1080x1000)
241.76 KB
241.76 KB JPG
>>102195721
>>
>>102196613
>in the LN
Do you research before posting.
>>
>>102196600
That was not implied, that was stated.
>>
>>102196671
Inbreed degenerate, pls go and stay go.
>>
File: 1391257824275.jpg (111.37 KB, 474x595)
111.37 KB
111.37 KB JPG
>>102196837
This nigga know what's up
>>
>>102196837
This nigger knows what's up.
>>
File: 1392227110253.gif (293.73 KB, 727x504)
293.73 KB
293.73 KB GIF
>>102195721
How is Takao a tsundere?
>>
Is it pronounced SUNdere or SOONdere
>>
>>102196671
Most of /a/ hasn't read the LNs, or even watched the full anime.
Don't expect anything from them
>>
File: 6345221.jpg (120.08 KB, 1280x720)
120.08 KB
120.08 KB JPG
>All tsunderes are shit
Obviously you guys have never heard of Misaki aka one of the very, very (very) few good tsunderes that exist
>>
>>102196313
But she is like Taiga or Asuka.
>>
>Louise
>Shana
>Taiga

All are miracles of the universe and best Tsunderes
>>
>>102196998
You're supposed to pronounce the T at the beginning, so it's TSOONdere. Do you even into T?
>>
I know this is part troll but fuck it, Kurisu is the only tsundere female ever done right.
>>
File: 1392567059192.png (958.71 KB, 1080x792)
958.71 KB
958.71 KB PNG
fixed
>>
>purple bitch
>done right
>>
>>102195721
>Asuka
>Shikinami
>>
me (>>102197187) again. I forgot, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>102197240
Shikinami>>>>>whoreyu
>>
>>102197258
Not as big of a faggot as you.
>>
>>102197082
Did you even watch the series?
>>
>>102197267
Both are shit.
>>
>>102197335
One is the lesser of two shits.
>>
>ツンデレ
>>102196998
can't into Japanese. Don't talk if you don't know ..
>>
>>102197355
Shit are shit even less or more.
>>
File: 1391815921910.gif (558.72 KB, 500x500)
558.72 KB
558.72 KB GIF
>Rin and Kurisu done wrong
Really?
>>
>>102197298
please try harder.
>>
>/a/ suddenly hates Taiga and Shana

What happened?
>>
>>102195721
>>102197187
How can anyone truly believe that Asuka was a good Tsundere.
>>
>>102197440
SAO, SnK, and KLK
>>
I love how people make these charts yet both sides are equally as shit as the other.

And I don't even hate tsundere.
>>
>>102197440
I don't see /a/ in this thread at all.
>>
>misaka
>Kurisu
>done wrong
kek
>>
>>102196860
It was both stated and implied
>>
The only one that bothers me is crab. She isn't even a tsundere.
>>
>>102197486
Don't forget Watamote.
>>
>>102195721
>Tsundere
Shit taste.
>>
>"tsundere is shit"
>looks for anime with tsundere characters
>knows every character in the chart.
>lel
>>
>>102197676
>b-but she says she is
Everyone lies in Monogatari.
>>
>>102197785
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>102197486
Ok

Haven't seen any of that, might be the reason I even like Louise
>>
>>102197818
They have the courage to
>>
>>102197872
It's not that watching the shows makes you hate tsunderes, is that the fanbases are shit and are stinking up the board with their shitty opinions.
>>
I am tired of tsundere, it is so boring and overdone.
>>
File: oreshura11a.jpg (73.40 KB, 1280x720)
73.40 KB
73.40 KB JPG
>>102195721
Which side for Ai?
>>
>>102198024
>I am tired of tsundere, it is so boring and overdone.
This.
>>
>>102195721
>Kurisu
>Done wrong
Bitch nigga's trying too hard to shitpost.
>>
>Makise done wrong
No you retard
>>
>>102197463
Asuka still is a good tsundere. She is one of the best to be accurate.
>>
File: 113410[1].jpg (29.68 KB, 225x350)
29.68 KB
29.68 KB JPG
>>
>>102198044
Bipolar
>>
>>102198073
>implying everything else in anime isn't boring and overdone
>>
>>102198024
What is kuu and dandere?
>>
Tsunderes are only acceptable if they stop being tsun at some point and either get with the mc or move on.
>>
>>102198112
Nah she is shit.
>>
>>102197967
This.

I have to make a new site someday just to give these anons refuge once the faggots finally overrun.
>>
>>102198202
This. Tsundere is a character progression, not a state of bipolar cuntness.
>>
File: tlr-stitch_075c.png (719.36 KB, 853x854)
719.36 KB
719.36 KB PNG
Who is best tsundere and why is it Yui?
>>
>>102197463
Asuka is a better tsundere than Asuka, though.

Also, both Asukas are at least realistic, so they are a well done tsundere.
>>
>>102198319
Took her long enough to arrive.
>>
>>102198320
Being realistic doesn't make her good though.
>>
File: 1392427890725.gif (277.42 KB, 776x1080)
277.42 KB
277.42 KB GIF
>>102198319
Or Sayaka. Both 10/10.
>>
>>102198284
why not just go to another chan once 4chan apocalypse starts happening? They're shit but they're also tiny and easy to take over.
>>
File: 1392568720785.jpg (304.02 KB, 1080x1000)
304.02 KB
304.02 KB JPG
>>102196837
almost
>>
Senjougahara is more kuudere than Tsundere.

If she's Tsun, she's feigning it.
>>
>>102198488
>Haruhi

Fuck that bug looking thing
>>
>>102198411
Because I want /a/ to stay together most of all.

It's like if MC was the best case scenario and WANTED the harem end if only to keep everyone together.
>>
File: 057.jpg (373.30 KB, 1280x720)
373.30 KB
373.30 KB JPG
>>102198319
Don't forget Kotori!
>>
>Makise
>Naru
>Kirino
>done wrong
stay mad
>>
>Shana
>tsundere

every time
>>
>>102195721
You got shit taste
>>
>>102198603
Kurisu was annoying, why do people like her again?
>>
>>102198603
>kirino

Kirino is shit, deal with it.

Yandere Ayase best girl
>>
>>102195721
Asuka is not any different from Kirino.
Kurisu is Tsundere done right.

This thread is bait.
>>
File: 1392058413433.jpg (28.19 KB, 171x241)
28.19 KB
28.19 KB JPG
>>102195721
>Tsundere
>ever being good
>Asuka in done right
>>
>>102196037
>Posted a gif proving why Rin is done wrong
>>
>>102198603
>Naru
>Kirino

How's that shit taste treating you?
>>
>>102198632
She was Tsun for like the first season and some in the second one.
>>
>>102196837
This is what I'm about.
>>
>>102198649
>Kurisu
>Annoying

How is that even possible to think?
>>
>>102196613
Tsundere's done right means not having your character punch the MC for no reason as the basis for their character. Kurisu is a tsundere without using violence. Kurisu is one of the best tsunderes.
>>
>>102198840
How can you not think that? Blinded by shit taste? Go away, reddit
>>
>there are faggots on /a/ who don't like Louise
>there are people here who wouldn't fuck her

She's best tsundere, she oozes sex.
>>
>>102196998
>tsunami
>>
>>102198879
>namefag thinking his shitty opinion matter
Right back at you.
>>
>>102198895
Woah, what does Tsunami even mean anymore?
What does nami mean?

I feel like my life has been a lie all this time.
>>
File: 1387337372089.jpg (141.11 KB, 640x640)
141.11 KB
141.11 KB JPG
>>102198907
>mfw you got mad after I insulted your waifu and your shit taste
>>
>>102195721
>Hitagi
>Tsundere
>>
>>102198789

Shana was never tsundere. She was a shy girl from another world who was embarrassed by matters of love, so she had verbal outbursts.

The only reason people think Shana is tsundere is because she always gets grouped with Louise, since SnS and ZnT ran back and forth from the same studio with the same VAs.
>>
>>102199020
>Urusai, urusai urusai!

She was tsun and you know it.
>>
File: tsunami.jpg (19.37 KB, 600x450)
19.37 KB
19.37 KB JPG
>>102198943
why are you being retarded on purpose?

>What does 波 mean?
wave
>>
>>102199020
The fact that Louise is possible the most violent Tsun doesn't make Shana less of a mild Tsun in the beginning
>>
>>102195721
>Tsundere done right
>No Tsukiumi
>>
>>102195721
who is top right of the Done Right category?
>>
>>102199180
>Aggressive wave

Japan pls
>>
>>102197082
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>102195721
>Asuka
>Done Right
>>
>>102199238
Slut
>>
>>102195721
Except in your image under the "Done Right" category you only have terrible tsundere characters.
>>
>>102196313
>>102198319
Add these 2 to the actual done right category.
>>
>>102198566
Angry bassist detected.
>>
File: 1241254.jpg (119.32 KB, 452x500)
119.32 KB
119.32 KB JPG
>>102199536
and this
>>
>>102198972
Why the fuck are you even namefagging?
For what purpose?
You're nto doing anything contributive.
>>
>>102199619
Why don't you have an anonymize script like everybody else?
>>
>>102199619
He's obviously just attention whoring.

That's what it's all about, trying a trip for even just a few weeks for shits and giggles is all you need yo realize that.
>>
>>102199619
>>102199765
samefag
>>
File: 1392567059192.jpg (361.76 KB, 1080x792)
361.76 KB
361.76 KB JPG
Dont worry guys, I fixed it
>>
>>102199916
>more than one person thinks I'm a faggot
>calls samefag
>>
>>102199955
Evafags plz go and stay go.
>>
>>102199973
>doesn't know how to spot samefags
>>
>>102198649
See right side in OP chart, Kurisu is the less annoying.
>>
>>102195721

Rin Tosaka is pretty much the definition of Tsundere done right, anon.

I know you put her in the "done wrong" section just for replies and bait but still.
>>
>>102200017
>Kurisu is the less annoying.
still annoying though
>>
File: doneright.png (1.39 MB, 1080x1000)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>objectively
>>
>>102199998
>>102200050
>Trying this hard to shitpost
Don't you have stuff to do?
>>
File: 09863741611.jpg (247.34 KB, 500x500)
247.34 KB
247.34 KB JPG
>>102200145
Silly anon,the filth goes to the trash bag .
>>
>>102200223
>Trying this hard to counter-shitpost
Don't you have stuff to do?
>>
>>102200145
>"my pain is greater than yours"
>done right

Next you'll say that Akane wasn't a massive cunt too
>>
Where is I, of whom Asuka is a blatant ripoff?

And where is Tanabe from Planetes? I found the arguements hilarious.
>>
>>102200145
This nigger knows what's up.
She was actually fucked and here tsun was more than just random bullshit.
>>
>>102200347
At least Akane paid for her sin unlike Lucia.
>>
>>102200347
>being Hitler is

>>102200492
>paid for her sins
>simply feel depressed and then gets to live her life
Are you that same anon that bitched that Lucia didn't get reprimanded even though Akane killed billions?

Lucia is sent into confinement. She still got reprimanded more so than Akane that got left to live her life.
>>
>>102200624
>being Hitler makes you a cunt*
>>
Tsunderes all a shit.

Abusing people because you're an insecure bitch with your feelings is the most annoying shit.
>>
>>102195721
Sit down, punk, and listen.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoyuY1i9ys
>>
>>102200145
I can at least agree that she has the damn best dere of all.
>>
File: captc.png (10.98 KB, 296x49)
10.98 KB
10.98 KB PNG
>>102200492
>implying lucia did something wrong of her own
>>
>>102200880
She was manipulated into thinking killing people was her only purpose in life.
It also makes me wonder how much of her poison can she control.
>>
File: Ffs.jpg (7.71 KB, 220x251)
7.71 KB
7.71 KB JPG
>Shana
>Tsundere
Not this shit again.
>>
>>102201226
>midget voiced by rie kugimiya
>not tsundere
>>
>>102201355
>midget
>not hot loli

Anon please
>>
>>102201226
She's tsundere, but she turns dere pretty fast.

The fact that she is compared to Louise, who is most likely the most violent tsundere ever, doesn't make Shana any les tsundere.
>>
File: baitus maximus.gif (108.77 KB, 200x200)
108.77 KB
108.77 KB GIF
>>102195721
>crab
>tsundere
>let a lone a "done right" one
>>
>>102200145
I love you.
>>
Do you know why there are know tsunderes in my life? It's because if a girl starts out acting like a bitch towards me I stop associating with her.
>>
>>102200851
She also had the best tsun. Her tsun even fucking upgraded by wearing weapons and shit.
The best part was that she wasn't completely bitchslapping all the time and people sometimes told her to calm the fuck down and she did rather than all the other tsundere who just simply don't care and keep slapping or being ignorant.
>>
>>102196026
She didn't create the tsundere, shit was commonplace long before Asuka.

jesus.
>>
>>102200145
Who is that?
>>
File: Seraphimpieceofshit.jpg (53.25 KB, 1281x721)
53.25 KB
53.25 KB JPG
Tsundere down to perfection.
>>
>>102196026
Asuka was a deconstruction of the Tsundere genre
>>
>>102202109
>deconstruction of the Tsundere genre
>>
>>102202109
10/10 made me laugh
>>
File: google it.jpg (156.49 KB, 787x830)
156.49 KB
156.49 KB JPG
>>102202060
Her name was written like 5 time ITT..
>>
Crab is a kuudere isn't she?
>>
>>102200050
DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
>>
>>102195721
Naru and Kirono aren't Tsundere....they're just complete bitches
>>
>>102203158
They're bitches that blush, which people consider to be tsundere because they're idiots.
>>
>>102203158
What's a Kirono?
>>
i thought tsunder consisted of 2 parts
>cold
then
>love dovey

when was askua ever loveydovey
>>
>Asuka done right
>Kurisu done wrong

Nigga i'll cut your face.
>>
>>102203772
She's not tsun, she's just forcefully retarded with more dere than anything.
>>
File: 195474.png (647.71 KB, 841x439)
647.71 KB
647.71 KB PNG
>This thread
>>
File: 1389928670815.png (281.52 KB, 500x500)
281.52 KB
281.52 KB PNG
Why are tsundere so popular? They're pretty much 3DPD, except wrapped up in a cute package. All of their violent or passive aggressive bullshit is be excused just because they blush or act cute every once in a while. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>102204127
When was the last time you talked to a 3DPD girl?
>>
>>102196837
Move Kurisu over and I'll agree.
>>
>>102195721
What's the number of OP's dealer?
whatever drugs your on, I want some cause that's some heavy shit.
>>
>>102204127
Because Louise is pure sex, Shana is pure cute, and Taiga is a mix between them
>>
File: 1392567059192.png (583.29 KB, 1080x792)
583.29 KB
583.29 KB PNG
The ultimate list
>>
>>102204790
T-that's not true, I'm not tsundere, baka!
>>
>>102204547
Shana isn't really a tsundere though. The others are just fap material which have business being the main girl.
>>
>>102205143
That should've been no business. Not a Freudian slip, I swear.
>>
>>102195984
See USA
Began with Bible
Ended with Constitution
>>
>>102205143
I'm going to rip your legs and push them up your ass.
Shana is tsundere, deal with it.

Louise is waifu material, and Taiga is cute and shit, they are not only fap material
>>
>>102195721
Abicion thread?
>>
>>102204520
>heavy
I am suddenly reminded of a certain tsundere heavy cruiser.
Silver sky falls upon you and I
>>
>>102205343
Calm down there, fagcommander. They have no other redeeming traits other than being cute or sexy. They're fap material. There's nothing wrong with that either.
>>
>>102195721
Wrong:
1) characters that don't have personalities outside of them being tsundere.
2) crappy characters who happen to be tsundere

Right:
Ebenezer Scrooge
>>
>>102204127
>They're pretty much 3DPD
I had never thought this but it seems true.
>>
Madoka is the only good tsundere.
>>
>>102206057
It's Muppets Scrooge or nothing
>>
File: 1b9e29f1.jpg (147.60 KB, 761x807)
147.60 KB
147.60 KB JPG
>>102207192
>good tsundere = no tsundere
>>
>>102195721
Tsunderes are inherently one of the worst character stereotypes used by anime. Asuka Soryo may be the only exception I've seen to date exactly because it's a deconstruction of this shitty type of character development.
>>
>>102204127
Because it's a challenge or something.

If a tsundere hates your shit, then it's a challenge to shape the fuck up.

Then she'll eventually start to like you, but not want to admit it since you're still the dumb fuck you used to be with maybe a few of your rough edges smoothed off.

You think to yourself "Wow, if this bitch hates my dumb ass, but likes me anyways, maybe I'm not a worthless piece of shit?"

The idea is that her eventual acceptance or approval of you is more valuable than something who is straightforward and honest with their feelings.
>>
>>102208975
You probably should stop trying to get validation from women.
>>
>>102195721
>Misaka
>Taiga
>Shana
>Rin
>Kurisu
>Kirino
>Louise
>Chidori
>Done wrong
No.

>Hitagi
>Tsundere
No.
>>
Any tsundere voiced by Rie Kugimiya is automatically worst girl.
>>
>>102209412
Any tsundere voiced by Rie Kugimiya is automatically best girl.***

FTFY anon, please proofread before posting next time.
>>
>>102209412
Shana, Nagi, Louise, and Taiga refutes your statement.
>>
File: 1390268620005.gif (998.68 KB, 500x244)
998.68 KB
998.68 KB GIF
>>102209157

>Implying validation from another human being is wrong
>>
File: 1362732116858.jpg (509.02 KB, 1022x1931)
509.02 KB
509.02 KB JPG
ITT: uncultured plebs and normalfags
>>
>>102209549
Not if you get the validation by changing yourself to met her wants
>>
File: 1325388017516.png (29.37 KB, 239x237)
29.37 KB
29.37 KB PNG
>>102209553
>most overused archtype in history of anime
>unique
>>
>>102195721
>Randomly pick some of the most popular tsundere in the anime community and even on /a/
Is this a hipster thing?
>>
>>102208975
>If a tsundere hates your shit
I certainly wouldn't give a shit if people hate me for no apparent reason, something that your average tsundere would do.
>>
>>102209665
>overused
That's a matter of opinion, and I don't see how popularity is relevant to whether or not the writing and traits in a tsundere can be unique to each other or not.

>>102209754
Can you list several tsundere that hates the MC for NO reason at all? I don't think you can.
>>
Mion is tsundere done right.
>>
>>102209665
>most

That's not yamato nadeshiko.
>>
>>102209956
>Can you list several tsundere
Nearly every single one of them, the reason is always "I hate his guts" crap.

Last time I saw a tsundere hating MC for legitimate reason was Emi.
>>
>>102209643
Believe it or not, but both people in every relationship grow and change each other.

Believe it or not, but this is what it takes to live with another human being.

Growing bit by bit every day until you can't remember why you only took showers twice a week.

If you're the only one changing, then there's obviously a problem. The problem isn't that you're changing, it's that THEY aren't!
>>
>>102209495
>>102209497
>Liking abusive bitches like Taiga and Louise.
Why?
>>
Chris and Takao are the only ones on the right that are good.
>>
>>102210188
>Nearly every single one of them
So you can't. Got it.
>>
Louise a cute and adorable
>>
>>102195721
>tsundere
>good
>ever
Hoh
>>
>>102210285
Name me the reason why Taiga hates Ryuuji other than she hates his guts.
>>
File: 1329032503846.jpg (284.50 KB, 1280x1131)
284.50 KB
284.50 KB JPG
>>102210235
You know, it might just be because people enjoy character development. Maybe, JUST maybe, anon.
>>
>>102210235
Because Louise is pretty sex, and is cute as well.
And after a couple of months it seems like the only reason as to why she's abusive is because Saito was a manwhore.

I wouldn't a Taiga, who the fuck punches people like that anyways?
>>
>>102195721
>Misaka
>Kirino
>Chidori
>Narusegawa
>Taiga
>Kurisu
>any kind of wrong
Oy OP, are you fucking mad?
>>
>>102210383
As much as I loathe tsundere I would take the abuse just to be able to ravage Louise's body.
>>
>>102210346
How retarded can you be? Taiga doesn't hate Ryuuji at all. They work together and spend intimate time together that gradually strengthens their bond. At the beginning when she didn't know him, she thought he was a person to turn away (related to her family/trust issue to not get hurt). But quickly later on, her feelings/thoughts turned into seeing Ryuuji as annoying, and then a tolerable person she becomes fond of. She hides her insecurities and trust issue behind calling him her dog.
>>
File: 1392281479610.gif (894.79 KB, 480x270)
894.79 KB
894.79 KB GIF
>kirino
>done wrong

My sides.
>>
>>102195721
I didn't know today is opposite day on /a/.
>>
>>102210569
You're right, she isn't a tsundere done wrong or tsundere done anything.
She's just a dumb bitch.
>>
File: cosplay.png (1.19 MB, 678x912)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Just dropping in to say Asuka is best girl.

Kurisu is good too, she should be moved onto the left side with the other good tsunderes.
>>
Yan > Kuu > Shit >>> Dan = Tsun
>>
>>102210668
I would bother making an argument if it wasn't so obvious that you're set on hating Kirino regardless. So, keep going.
>>
File: 1118463677744.jpg (78.30 KB, 384x512)
78.30 KB
78.30 KB JPG
>>102195721
hmmm Naru chilled out a bit but stayed rather punch happy.

You know I 100% agree with this. You could add Tsukiumi to the left side but otherwise perfect.
>>
>>102210753
You like Asuka but none on the right except Kurisu? I don't get you.
>>
>>102210569
I don't see how any sane person can like Kirino. She one of those character that is so perfect to where it is fucking annoying. Not to mention she's also a fucking closet otaku which fuels my autism.
>>
>>102210753
I'VE FAPPED TO THIS
>>
File: 1308570275246.jpg (140.68 KB, 918x669)
140.68 KB
140.68 KB JPG
>>102210897
What awful taste.

Kamidere > Dorodere = Tsunshun ≥ Tsundere > Kuudere = Darudere > Ojoudere > Kiredere = Tsundora > Teredere = Bokukkodere > Yandere = Dandere = Bakadere > Goudere > Yangire > Hajidere
>>
>>102210972
Okay move Rin too. As for the others on the right I've not watched enough to judge, so I won't.
>>
>>102211076
>Kami
>Doro
>Tsunshun
>implying I even know what half of these mean
>>
File: 1367955332462.jpg (444.05 KB, 1440x2049)
444.05 KB
444.05 KB JPG
>>102211023
Sounds like you can't into 2D perfection made to cater to otaku needs.

Most of /a/ are closet otaku. What the hell are you doing here if that gets your autism going?
>>
>>102211167
>implaying he didn't make up half of these on the spot.
>>
>>102211076
Borderline Kuudere > reasonable Tsundere > * > Hajidere
>>
>>102211220
>implaying
Thanks, brain.
>>
>>102211167
>Kami
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
>Doro
AT2
>Tsunshun
Inu x Boku SS
>half of these
This new....
>>
>>102211076
>Bakadere
>Teredere

10/10 lol
>>
>>102211200
My "otaku" needs aren't another otaku. That's like dealing with a female version of myself.
>>
>hitagi
>tsundere
>>
>>102195721
You forgot Kuro on the left side. You stupid virgin
>>
File: 1391643879641.png (1.35 MB, 1280x720)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>102211200
So you're complimenting her now? Thanks. I really like her as a character. She's far from perfect, but I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>102196026
are you seriously this retarded or just blind? fuck even Akane is in the picture so you have no excuse
>>
>taiga
>done wrong

kill urself
>>
>>102211220

Check google. They're legit.
>>
>Kurisu

3 years later and trapfags still mad.
>>
File: 1337458247984.jpg (153.38 KB, 612x557)
153.38 KB
153.38 KB JPG
All those at the right belongs to the left.
>>
File: 1373083478693.jpg (154.56 KB, 1313x437)
154.56 KB
154.56 KB JPG
>>102211331
>>102211023
Her tsundere is towards herself for the most part. When she lashes out it's always because she's reminded that the one person she loves the most is the one person she can never be with, and also unfortunately one person she has a very bad relationship with. She's externalizing her own suffering whenever Kyousuke is mean to her, like when he said "I never want to be your boyfriend again" after their fake date.

She's had these conflicting feelings for 10 years and because of what Manami said she's had to press them down and decide to move on from them, but she's found that every time she tries to give up her love she's unable to. Kirino loves him enough that she's willing to see him happy with another girl, even if it means hurting herself deeply inside, which is why she supports his relationship with Kuroneko and tries to get them back together. The entire series is a running sequence of events where Kirino is afraid of losing her future for the sake of her love, and she's afraid of letting go of her love for the sake of her future, because she knows that brother and sister can't get married. So she resolves to hate him, and to somehow put a distance between them so that she can forget about her feelings, but she always fails.

>inb4 deliberate ignorance
>>
>Crab
>tsundere
>Asuka
>done right
>Taiga
>Rin
>Kurisu
>done wrong

This is the worst image on /a/ right now.
>>
>>102212026
tl;dr
Even if she is best girl I don't want to believe it.
>>
>>102212026
Why are you pretending that a shittily written LN and even worse anime is deep?
>>
File: did I strike a NERV.jpg (232.59 KB, 515x725)
232.59 KB
232.59 KB JPG
>>102212059
Yes, yes. Your anger only makes us stronger.
>>
>>102212168
Justification for liking shit.
>>
>>102212140
That's fine.

>>102212168
It's hardly deep. The fact that you think what I wrote was deep definitely shows what your standards are, though.

Also, the anime was shit, I'm not defending it.
>>
File: tsun.jpg (289.47 KB, 1080x792)
289.47 KB
289.47 KB JPG
>>
>>102212316
You did good.
>>
>>102212316
Move Asuka, Chris, and Takao to the right. Remove Hitagi.
>>
>>102212366
No. Enjoy your shit taste
>>
File: 1391465183607.jpg (130.73 KB, 1280x720)
130.73 KB
130.73 KB JPG
>people suddenly hating on tsundeRie

Why? When did this happen?
>>
>>102212421
>suddenly
Fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>102198853
>Tsundere's done right means not having your character punch the MC for no reason as the basis for their character

Is that really the sole deciding factor? That's pretty out of balance then. You really don't see any reason to want to punch a MC like this for instance for all the crazy shit that he does?
>>
>Asuka
>tsundere
Asuka is too complex a character to fit into a shitty otaku archetype. Well, Soryu at least.
>>
>>102212316
>any rie kugimiya character
>done right
maximum shit taste
>>
File: brock.png (191.17 KB, 480x360)
191.17 KB
191.17 KB PNG
>>102195721
>Shikinami

Asuka Soryu was done right.
Asuka Shikinami a shit.
>>
>>102212421
I'd say around 2009.

It was a slow change, but I sensed the change in demographics from back then.
>>
File: 1309318338641.jpg (30.05 KB, 320x240)
30.05 KB
30.05 KB JPG
>>102212468
I don't follow.

I'll remind you that there were more Taigafags than Ami or Minorifags when Toradora was airing, and we have Louise threads fairly often too.

Of course there were always people who would post that one IT'S ALL THE SAME SHIT image, but I thought they were a minority.

Now stop with your fucking kneejerk reactions.
>>
>>102212549
The biggests changes were in 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2013
>>
>couple of years ago
>Everyone would cum if their loli was voiced by TsunRie

>2014
>the normalfags on /a/ dislike TsunRie

Truly the times are dark
>>
File: 1391972464796.png (1.83 MB, 1920x816)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>102212507
But that's not Soryuu in the OP image.

>>102212525
Depends, some people say that Soryuu was a well developed character that was too complicated to be considered a tsundere, even though she definitely looks like one. Shikinami is definitely just a tsundere, but you know, I'm kind of ok with that.
>>
>>102212507
No, Soryu is still a classic tsun.
>>
>>102212468
>Hating on tsundeRie
>Tell someone to go back to /v/
Ironic as fuck considering /v/ are normalfags and would hate tsundeRie.

>>102212549
It's more it started in 2010 and snowballed with the growing infestation.
>>
>>102212421
Ever since MAL flooded into /a/ with Steins;Shit
>>
>>102212692
No she isn't.
>>
File: 1385067388638.gif (1.47 MB, 320x240)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>102196107
>>102195871
>>102196130
>>
>>102212701
>normals hate tsundere
Normies eat that shit like the best thing since sliced bread, hence the massive popularity.
>>
>>102212767
>Implying normalfags can appreciate tsundere moe and not be turned off by them, calling them bitches, etc.
>Thinks normalfags can even like loli in the first place

Get out.
>>
>>102212767
normals hate tsundere, you're thinking of weeaboos.
>>
>>102212905
That's funny because a substantial population of /a/ will hate on any tsundere they can't understand and just lash out by calling them dumb bitches.
>>
>>102212905
>>102212979
Normals like tsundere hence it's the first thing they get into and it's the most popular type.
>>
>>102195721
>Taiga
>Wrong

>Asuka
>Right

>Kurisu
>Tsundere at all
Aside from poking fun at her passive agressiveness, she's too fucking subtle to be considered tsundere.
>>
>>102213047

A percentage of /a/ are composed of retards, newfags, and normalfags.
>>
>>102213157
And /v/ crossboarders, which tend to be all three.
>>
>>102213084
I don't see that many normal fags wanting to ravage Louise, wanting to establish a Family with Taiga, or wanting to go on an adventure that includes fucking with Shana.

All they want is the main girl from Naruto or Mikasa.
>>
>>102212490
if I was to list on the top of my head ways to make tsundere good it would be this :
-> verbal > physical violence
-> try to use physical violence for comedic effect only, also make sure the MC is kinda deserving of the violence
->have the tsundere spill spaghetti often
->Make sure the tsundere notice her feeling early on so around vol 4-8 for LN or around ep 4-6 for a 12 eps anime
>>
>>102213084
>normals like tsundere
>tsundere only exists in anime/manga
>>
File: ep235055.jpg (102.06 KB, 1280x720)
102.06 KB
102.06 KB JPG
>>102211076
Hajidere > Aradere > Kuudere > Tsunyan > Classic tsundere > Yangire > Tsunshun > Dandere > Yandere > Bokukkodere > Shit >>>>>>>>> Modern tsundere
>>
>>102213283
>Aradere

Ara ara~
>>
>>102213146
>she's too fucking subtle
She gets called out for being a cookie cutter tsundere even in her own fucking show.

>>102213187
/v/ crossboards into /a/ but not vice versa at least not in the same amounts.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>102213231
Kirino definitely fits this definition
>>
>>102213084
Asuka was my first tsundere 16 years ago when I was a kid and I hardly thought myself as a normalfag since I was pretty much what you can considered an otaku. Shit, I was already interested in hentai bondage, rape, tentacles, loli, mahou shoujo, moe, harem, etc.
>>
>>102213321
Oh sorry, yeah, when I said crossboarders I meant /v/ to /a/, not /a/ to /v/.

Sage for meta.
>>
File: aradere.jpg (120.59 KB, 1481x580)
120.59 KB
120.59 KB JPG
>>102213316
>>
>>102212979
It's funny because tsundere is pretty close to an average teenage girl's personality. She can act out all she wants and generally be selfish as fuck but it's alright since she's hot. If that's not normal I don't know what is.
>>
>>102213324
I know how the anime fuck that up and dial the physical up for Kirino. But I am not sure if the second point fits her? Again I am using the anime as reference
>>
>>102213084
Weebs are further from normals than we are.
>>
>>102213224
Those are some nice scenarios anon.

I'll take the adventure
>>
>>102213321
Yeah, she did have a tsundere moment at one point or another. Character's behaviour as a whole in the whole show is far from being a tsundere though.
>>
Posting best tsun.

She to be one without being a problematic bitch about it.
>>
>>102213283
>Classic
>Modern
>Implying times have changed when they never have to begin with

Why are retards like you allowed to live?
>>
>>102213467
Yeah, they did dial it up. As for the second part, a lot or at least most of it is comedic slapstick in nature, and in the second half of the series it's usually Kyousuke baiting those reactions out of her because he knows how to deal with them now, and enjoys teasing her.

>"…………I looked at your shoulder, the part wasn't covered by your clothes with pervert eyes? Fufufu…….sorry Kirino, that's a big misunderstanding."

>I calmly answered in a deep voice:

>"What I looked at …was your ass."

>"Dieeeeeee————!!"

>Kirino threw her bag at me full force. But that's useless.

>"Oh, oh."

>"Why are you stopping it? Accept your punishment!"

>"Refuse. Kukuku….if you want to punish me, you need Ayase-like attack power."

>"Hmph…recently you sexually harass your little sister too much!"

>"Because we are siblings, it's fine if I look at your ass, right?"

>"No it's not!"

>Maybe so.

>"I don't mind if you see my ass."
>>
>>102213573
manage*
>>
File: top tsun.png (98.62 KB, 279x304)
98.62 KB
98.62 KB PNG
>>102195721
>>
>>102213670
>>102213432
I think tsundere is too vague a term the way most in this thread are using it. You can have a badly written tsundere that sucks as a character, and you can have well written ones that are great. They're both tsundere, but one is good and one isn't. So it's really better to judge by character rather than archetype.
>>
>>102195721
Move Asuka to wrong and Rin to right and you have a perfect chart
>>
>>102213718
I don't like tsundere but I'm admittedly pretty tsundere myself for her.
>>
>>102213432
Tsundere don't exist in 3D. Not 2D tsundere type, anyways.
>>
>>102195721
Ahahah the funny thing is that Asuka was a character designed to showcase how tsundere is shit has a character and everything wrong with the idea of such a girl.

Has Rei showcased what is wrong with a passive bitch that is only there to replace the female presence of your mother.

So OP is ironic.
>>
>>102195721
>Louise
>Done wrong.
Naaaah.
>>
That feel when your waifu is tsundere so she hits you and calls you an idiot. But, she isn't strong enough to physically harm you and you think it's cute so you kiss her to make her stop. She blushes, obviously swayed by your sudden sign of affection amidst her battering of your body and after a few mere seconds she kisses you back in return. You remain like this for at least 10 seconds uninterrupted and then you slowly pull away from each other. She stares into your eyes, and you are already doing the same with a horribly goofy smile that sends her heart pounding at a much faster rate than normal. Her face goes cherry red once again, and she punches you to cover up her embarrassment. She calls you an idiot afterwards. You only stare at her for a few seconds, saying nothing. She asks you why you're staring, acting as though she doesn't care. Again with your goofy smile you just laugh at how horribly cute she is while flustered. And she starts to hit you and call you an idiot again.
>>
>>102213923
Then why is Anno giving Shikinami every plot armor in the book while Rei is constantly getting shat on?
>>
>>102213672
oh ok
>>102213231
now that I think about let add people have to call BS or point out tsundere's actions
>>
>>102213972
>tripfag

Good taste tho
>>
mikoto's one of the good tsunderes though
>>
>>102213670
Don't look at me, I'm just using the terms that don't get the tsunderefags all hot and bothered. Characters like Akane show why the term "classic tsundere" is retarded, so just read "classic" and "modern" as "reasonable and gradually developing" and "violent flip-flopping cunt".
>>
>>102214129
Where did those terms even come from? TVTropes?
>>
>>102214113
She is absolutely not. Doesn't change the fact that I would rape her until she bleeds though.
>>
>>102214048
Because Asuka is best girl and Rebuild is a collaborative effort between Anno and his writing staff, well over half of whom have gone on the record as Asukafags.
>>
>>102196837
tsunderes are shit anyways
>>
>>102214048

She's a brutal girl not afraid to say what she thinks. Such a character is needed to tell Shenji (the audience) how much of a little bitch he is.

Also the rebuild movies are based a lot on the concept of fanservice and how much of a mess it can end up being when you give in to your viewers.
>>
>>102214222
>I've never read the LNs
>>
File: 1337074789024.png (104.91 KB, 911x529)
104.91 KB
104.91 KB PNG
>>102214089
You mean characters in the story have to call her out? I would agree, while that's not necessarily needed, it's fair as a standard for most good tsunderes probably.

If you're trying to root out Kirino though, Kyousuke calls her out on it all the time.
>>
>Kurisu wrong
Shaddaaaaaaap
>>
If you want to talk about tsundere you have to specify which kind. Originally "tsundere' was a term used to describe a character that was mean to everyone, but as the show progresses, he/she starts to be nicer to everyone. As opposed to the new definition of being mean to everyone except one person they are super nice to from start to finish (split personality/mood swings). Personally, I prefer the older version but it's much rarer these days. It's normally seen in Rivals/Antagonist, like Ryuho from s-cry-ed or Vegeta from DBZ. But it's far more enjoyable to see it in a female character.
>>
>>102214254
>Shenji
>>
>>102214310
>shinjuguu
>>
>>102214310
sorry
>>
>>102214289
>using the same excuse literally every time
Why do Misakafags believe that everyone has to like her?
>>
>>102214288
not really like I said I have only watched the anime so I am in no position to comment on the LN. I just think story where I like the tsundere
>>
>>102214366
I don't give a shit whether you like her or not, honestly. Please tell me more about why she's absolutely a bad tsundere though (rather than just that she is).
>>
>>102214222
Anon is right though. She's a good tsundere. Her personality alone outside of when she goes tsundere is already great, and having development in both character and tsundere parts makes for a good tsundere. Being very moe in her tsun to dere alternating helps a lot, of course.
>>
File: uguu shinji.png (139.97 KB, 366x419)
139.97 KB
139.97 KB PNG
>>102214343
>>
>>102214418
Yeah I understand, I really appreciate your humility. You should give the LNs a try if you ever want to. They're much better than the anime.
>>
>>102214288
I am not really trying to root her out or anything. I havent read the LN so I will try not to comment about it. I was think about sekirei and how everyone kinda tease Blastoise when every she go tsun mode
>>
>>102214254
That's what she isn't, original asuka is a fucking coward that tries to act tough and never contributes any criticism of value whatsoever in the show.

>>102214239
not him but Asuka is worst girl but the rest is true
>>
File: 1332738796458.gif (1.76 MB, 516x360)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>102195721
>Shana
>Not one of the best tsundere ever created

Shana laughs at you.
>>
>>102214714
She forces Shinji to move on. She dosnt have to have constructive critisism.

She is scared of what others think of her yes, thus the fake though attitude.
>>
>>102214288
The main character calling out the tsundere on things isn't too rare, it's just that the rest of the cast will come out of the woodworks to whiteknight her and force him to apologize, all while chanting that it must be a "lover's quarrel". Sometimes, you'll have the love rival calling her out, but by the end of the story, they'll derail her character so that the tsundere can look better.
>>
>>102214714
Oh and in the show is way more useless that much is true.

She is mostly there to showcase how bad she is.
>>
>>102214515
>>102214550
Man I dunno. She's too perfect for me to like her. She's like Kirino in that sense.
>>
>>102214714
Asuka gets in the fucking robot, Shinji doesn't.

>>102214818
She does provide criticism. She calls out Shinji for being a selfish bastard who wants other people to help him without providing any help of his own.
>>
>>102214515
Because she let everything build up inside herself without sharing with anyone. Shes mean to other to create distance. She's a total emotional mess and a scared child.
>>
File: images.jpg (7.43 KB, 178x284)
7.43 KB
7.43 KB JPG
>>102215006
This is officialy an Asuka thread.
>>
>>102215006
>what is every tsundere that people also happen to consider good
>>
>>102195721

Makise Kurisu is best tsundere.

The rest a shit.
>>
>>102215082
b-but we were talking about Mikasa
>>
>>102215115
Hey it's okay if you like tsundere. But the point of Asuka character is to show that the whole archetype and lusting over it is fucked up.
>>
>>102214678
The setting does not interest me, plus I have my own little sister to deal with.
Yet I have read Nobuna and DxD and starting to read blade dance
>>102214820
This is what I was getting at. I mean I hate when people protect the tsundere when she is in the wrong
>>
>>102215134
Kurisu is a bland token tsundere at best. She'll be forgotten by Japan in two or three years.

>>102215213
Nigger who are you quoting.
>>
>>102215298
http://wrongeverytime.com/2014/02/10/once-more-with-fury-rebuilding-evangelion/
>>
File: 1383933207249.png (266.76 KB, 555x399)
266.76 KB
266.76 KB PNG
Oh neat I didn't know opposite day was actually thing until now.
>>
File: costanzo.jpg (6.86 KB, 250x250)
6.86 KB
6.86 KB JPG
>>102197187

>Mao
>Tsundere
>Crab
>Tsundere
>>
Since Kirino is in the "Done Wrong" list amog with Rin and Misaka, I disagree
>>
>>102215298
>bland
>token
I'm not that faggot pleb, but you're wrong here. And seriously, using "token" here? That's tvtropes shit.
>>
>>102215917
I'm not wrong though, am I. Kurisu merely exists to fill out the role of the tsundere in Okabe's harem. And really, her entire background of being a genius with daddy issues isn't exactly thrilling or original unless you're a waifufag.
>>
Tsunderefags butthurt is always welcome.
>>
>>102216099
Except, you know, she's the main girl. Background doesn't have as much weight as personality, and it's her personality plus characterization that's great.

But her popularity will wane in due time, like with any popular tsundere.
>>
File: tsundere.jpg (504.89 KB, 1022x1931)
504.89 KB
504.89 KB JPG
Better selection.
>>
>>102216542

>>>/v/
>>
>>102216702
>Shana
>Taiga
>Louise

Nigga, your list a shit
>>
>>102216780
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1391885100213.jpg (626.16 KB, 1022x1931)
626.16 KB
626.16 KB JPG
>>102216702
Nope.mkv
>>
>>102216883

>>>/out/
>>
>>102216580
>Except, you know, she's the main girl.
In a genre that is packed to the brim with the lead girls being tsundere.

>Background doesn't have as much weight as personality
Her personality is still that of generic tsundere.

>it's her personality plus characterization that's great.
Her characterization was laughable. After the MC timeloops however many times, she practically leaps into his arms after being told that she was going to die. Otaku pandering fulfillment at its finest.
>>
>>102210196
While it's true THEM not changing is a problem, that doesn't change that you're in a relationship where she's dictating your changes.

Believe it or not, change should be the result of personal drive, discussion, or mutual agreement.

Believe it or not, change is not always a good thing.
>>
>>102217007
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>102216702
Hahaha, no.
>>
File: 41Fv2vc6mk.jpg (77.19 KB, 720x405)
77.19 KB
77.19 KB JPG
>>102216702
>Learn the difference
But there's no difference
>>
>>102217104
>genre
Irrelevant. She's the only real tsundere in the series.
>Her personality is still that of generic tsundere.
A tsundere acting like a tsundere != being generic. She has a rounded character and other personality besides being tsun and dere, in fact, she's generally like a kuudere outside of being tsundere.
>Her characterization was laughable.
You obvious never played the VN.
>>
>>102216702
You need to move the bottom half to the top. Otherwise, your chart and taste is shit.
>>
>>102217541
More like he needs to move the top half down to the bottom.
>>
File: cheesecakecanonarcher.jpg (99.61 KB, 870x1024)
99.61 KB
99.61 KB JPG
Okay, I'll argue that Rin isn't the best example of a Tsundere. She's more of a teasing onee-san who has some issues. You know, like her father dying, being raised by Kotomine etc that keeps her from being able to interact with people properly.

But read the VN. She has a temper yes, but she's pretty much always nice until you piss her off. Not to mention she's the person that helps Shirou in every route regardless of her romantic status.

No, the true example of a Tsundere in FSN is a guy: Archer.

(Now in Type-Moon? Akiha is an excellent tsundere.)
>>
>>102195721
>Shana
You are fucking stupid
>>
>>102217707
>muh shana is not tsundere

She is tsundere, deal with.

I like her, but she is tsundere and that's a fact that you have to learn to accept
>>
File: 1334592919619.jpg (480.65 KB, 1000x1949)
480.65 KB
480.65 KB JPG
What a shit archetype.
>>
>>102217690
>Rin
>onee-san
What the fuck am I reading? Akiha is a great tsundere, but so is Rin, nigga.

>Archer
Let's be honest. Archer is the best tsundere T-M has ever made.
>>
>>102217774
It's about her position on the chart
>>
>>102217792
What a great archetype.*
>>
>>102217836
oh. I agree
>>
>>102217455
>Irrelevant. She's the only real tsundere in the series.
Where is this series located? Who is the target audience for S;G? It's otaku.

You brought up the fact that she was the main girl when questioned how Kurisu could be distinguished from all the other tsundere lead girls in otakudom. The only thing that makes her stand out from the rest is the fact that the show makes a deliberate point to demonstrate how blatantly she fits right into the tsundere archetype like a glove.

>You obvious never played the VN.
The show should be able to stand on its own merits without having to fallback on the source material.
>>
>>102217974
Should is different than does.
>>
>>102217455
>You obvious never played the VN.
The anime follows the VN closely, right down to the blushing. It was annoying in the VN, but at least you could skip the voice acting by reading on.

>Round character
She's a science textbook and a tsundere. That's 95% of her dialogue with Okabe. When she's not acting as a textbook to move the plot along, she's spouting generic lines like "It's not like I'm worried" and blushing. I think there are more scenes where she blushes than not.
>>
>>102202109
No, she really was. Sort of.

More of a subversion of the Hot-blooded mecha pilot.
>>
>>102218245
EVA is what happens when you genderbend the entire cast of a mecha show.
>>
>>102218245
How exactly is Asuka a deconstruction of the tsundere genre?

She acts like a bitch to other people when doesn't like them, and acts nice to them when she does. Isn't it more like she's just really hostile towards people she hates? That's not tsundere.
>>
File: d192Z.jpg (174.14 KB, 526x567)
174.14 KB
174.14 KB JPG
>>102217814

Archer is indeed the best tsundere that T-M has ever made. He's also the best wifeu; Lancer himself even said so.

Don't get me wrong, I love Rin, but she isn't quite as Tsundere as some of the other Tsunderes on here. In a lot of ways, she's more like a teasing older sister.
>>
>>102218603
Deconstruction is not exactly the most accurate term. The thought process behind her character was to show what a disgusting lowlife otaku were for lusting after imaginary cartoon characters. Her final line was directed more to the audience than Shinji.
>>
>>102218603
But she loves Shinji and wants him to save her, but she doesn't want him to be better than her at mechs, but still kisses him.

Fuck rebuild, the fight inside EVA-02 with both of them happened, as well as the kiss and the little fight they had after dancing to kill an angel.
>>
File: dong ding.jpg (60.96 KB, 1280x720)
60.96 KB
60.96 KB JPG
Done right.
>>
>>102218773
I always thought she was waiting for Shinji to grow the fuck up but he never does, hence why she's so pissed all the time that the one guy who's better than her at piloting is such a doormat outside of EVA.
>>
>>102218775
>dong ding

DONG DING Who Where? WOW! Hot a What Baabhabhiat

The assassin loli was best girl, S2 when?
>>
>>102218775
Emi a shit.
Worse than Kirino.
>>
>>102217974
>series located
>target audience
>otaku
Completely irrelevant.You're really grasping at straws in trying to support your token claim. She's the main girl and was intended to be the love interest. There's nothing token about her design. If you seriously are going to claim she even is, then you must do the same for the other girls who fill a archetype of their own.

>distinguished from all the other tsundere lead girls in otakudom
Like with any tsundere, their personality/character is what matters. That's how people come to care and like a tsundere or not. Kurisu is one of the most down-to-earth tsundere out there with high dere to tsun ratio, and she's a fucking channeler, that's something you don't see commonly at all among tsundere. She's also meta and knows about tsundere, but the fact she can't help but act like one anyways makes her especially cute. She also has her moments of chuunibyou, taken after Okabe, the person she has feelings for. These are some things that makes her stand out among other tsunderes.

>show should be able to stand on its own merits
Take it up with WF, nigga.

>>102218050
Yeah, that's bullshit. Anime follows the VN in an outline to the plot, but it's lacking a lot in interactions and event scenes. All the usual narrations, inner thoughts, and among other things are obvious missing in the anime, and those elements play a huge part in knowing and understanding the characters.

What's the point of an archetype if you're not allowed to say lines or act in a way that coincide with the archetype? Tons of tsundere say lines that makes tsundere, that's qualifier. So is blushing. There's nothing bad about it.
>>
Has here been ANY tsundere that doesn't make me want to punch them in the face????
>>
>>102215298
>She'll be forgotten by Japan in two or three years.
>S;G aired in 2011
Yeah, you're an idiot.
>>
>>102218888
Shit taste Chihofag detected.
>>
>>102218974
>What's the point of an archetype if you're not allowed to say lines or act in a way that coincide with the archetype?
Nothing. Still doesn't change the fact that Kurisu is a generic tsundere though.
>>
>>102219012
>????
Go back to Gaia and fix your shit taste.
>>
>>102219071
If she's generic in your eyes, then who the hell isn't generic?
>>
File: 1349104088382.jpg (53.98 KB, 272x324)
53.98 KB
53.98 KB JPG
>>102218974
>>102219035
>steins;fags mad as hell for having a shitty tsun waifu
>>
File: aw.png (920.21 KB, 800x1200)
920.21 KB
920.21 KB PNG
>>102217690
>>102218662
She's not much of a tsundere in Fate, but then she goes generic "i-it's not like I" tsundere in UBW, and then full tsunbitch towards Sakura in HF.
>>
>>102219176
>Trolling for reactions
>>
>>102219176
>Get buttblasted
>LOL U MAD
>>
>>102219107
Really? I have shit taste? You're just upset that nobody loves you so you shit on someone else's taste.
>>
>>102195721

Name of the white haired girl? The design seems to resemble chocolat from NouCome
>>
File: 1341906259033.jpg (43.39 KB, 425x479)
43.39 KB
43.39 KB JPG
Why do people think that Asuka is Tsundere? She's just a bitch with emotional and mental problems.
>>
File: 1382653433128.jpg (147.32 KB, 601x801)
147.32 KB
147.32 KB JPG
Best tsundere passing by.
>>
>>102219326

>>>/Gaia/
>>
Who made this shit deserve die, wtf dude? Hitagi-sama is kuudere faggot, and Asuka is a classical tsundere, fuck, die fucking faggot/creator from this shit, the world don't need your fucking judgment.
>>
>>102219358
Chris from Symphogear
>>
>>102219412
Cheers kind anon
>>
>>102219376
Worst tsundere, you mean.
>>
>>102217792

>Lafiel
>Tsundere

Kill yourself
>>
>>102219465
Better than the ones in OP, for sure.
>>
>>102210374
Do people really not understand that Taiga some of the only real character development of like any tsundere ever?
>>
>>102218974
>then you must do the same for the other girls who fill a archetype of their own.
Okay.

You have the trap shrine maiden.
You have the sporty action girl.
You have the silent megane chick.
You have the pink haired cat-girl who works at an otaku cafe
And of course, you have the tsundere lead.

>but the fact she can't help but act like one anyways makes her especially cute. She also has her moments of chuunibyou, taken after Okabe, the person she has feelings for. These are some things that makes her stand out among other tsunderes.
Yeah no, that's just the waifufag in you interpreting standard tsundere conventions as unique traits for your waifu.

>and she's a fucking channeler, that's something you don't see commonly at all among tsundere
Haha oh wow. Are you also going to say that being able to spot memes from the internet is also a distinguishing characteristic?
>>
>>102219573
Also retard moe little sister figure.
>>
>>102195721
Taiga done wrong? How 'bout no
>>
>>102219486
Lafiel is a tsundere. She was one in the first season. Still a bit in season 2 until she completely falls or the MC.
>>
>>102198044
Ai is love
>>
>>102219494
Being a Houkifag sure equals having the shittiest taste possible.
>>
>>102219664

No, tsundere's are immature retards with anger issues. Neither of which apply to her.

She was never an outright bitch towards Jinto, and always kept up her appearance as an Abriel.
>>
>>102195721
How the hell was Shana tsundere done wrong? I'm not going to argue that she wasn't a tsundere, she was for the first half the series, but what was wrong with her besides being associated with Louise? She was handled really well.
>>
Shit > Kirino > Kugimiya Rie
>>
File: 1382654023826.jpg (1.06 MB, 1055x1600)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>102219733
Being a shit tsundere love sure equals to being blind to Houki's greatness.
>>
>>102219971
Holy shit, that's some next level bait bro
>>
>You have the trap shrine maiden.
Hajidere
>You have the sporty action girl.
Bokukko.
You have the silent megane chick.
Dandere.
>You have the pink haired cat-girl who works at an otaku cafe
Genki.

So all these are now token just because, amirite?

>Yeah no
Sounds like you can't argue against that. Do tell us other tsundere that have all those traits. Go ahead.

>being able to spot memes from the internet is also a distinguishing characteristic?
Because being able to spot, speak, act like a channeler during a slip is a very common design among tsundere, right? Since you must think so, why don't you list some tsundere who do that?
>>
>>102220069
The chick with grey hair and eye patch is better, and I don't even know her name.
>>
>>102219825
It's obvious you don't have the foggiest idea what tsundere is.

Educate yourself and stop being retarded.
>>
>>102220069
80% of the tsundere in OP's chart would shit over Houki. Get better taste please.
>>
>>102220321
Who are the 20%?
>>
>>102213395
Why boner
>>
>>102220480
Because that's what she's maid for.
>>
>>102220451
Akane and Naru, obviously.
>>
>>102217792
>metaknight
I laughed really hard
>>
>>102220196
>So all these are now token just because
Because every single one of them falls into the familiar trappings of harem archetypes as expected by the otaku who consume them.

>she can't help but act tsundere around the guy she likes
Sure sounds like your typical stock tsundere character

>she also has her moments of chuunibyou, take after Okabe
Kirino.

>These are some things that makes her stand out among other tsunderes.
So being inhonestwith her feelings, acting visibly uncomfortable around the guy she likes, and letting her dere side crack through on occasion? Wow, she is such a standout character.

>Because being able to spot, speak, act like a channeler during a slip is a very common design among tsundere, right?
See above.
>>
>>102220715
Well, isn't it true?
>>
>>102195721
>Christina
>not done right
She is really the only Tsun I have ever liked though
>>
>>102221102
she's shit
>>
File: BLAM.jpg (50.95 KB, 500x320)
50.95 KB
50.95 KB JPG
>>102195721
>Asuka right
>Taiga wrong
>>
>>102198758
> Kicked by Rin's delicious thighhighs
> wrong

You gay son.
>>
>>102217792
>Madarame
>Tsun
>>
>>102220827
>Because every single one of them falls into the familiar trappings of harem archetypes as expected by the otaku who consume them.
Bullshit. Either way, you're not refuting the original topic until you can explain how being designed under an archetypes = token.

>Sure sounds like your typical stock tsundere character
All tsundere act tsun around the person they like, moron. That doesn't make every tsundere a typical stock tsundere. You're just nitpicking at an elementary part of their design to somehow justify your unreasonable and retarded point.

>Kirino
Kirino didn't take after Kyousuke, and the only times she acted that way was because of Ruri.

>Wow, she is such a standout character.
Sarcasm and theoretic won't get you anywhere. Come back when you can address my point and what I've asked of you to support your claim.

>See above.
See above.
>>
File: tsundere.png (1.08 MB, 1080x792)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>102195721
>>
>>102221356

But that is true!
>>
File: 1392455305679.png (628.86 KB, 1200x898)
628.86 KB
628.86 KB PNG
>>
For the last time, Senjougahara is just a moderate Yandere.
>>
>>102220263

>you're retarded

Good counterargument there
>>
>>102221369
>All tsundere act tsun around the person they like.
Well I would assume so.

>That doesn't make every tsundere a typical stock tsundere.
In Kurisu's case, yes it does. Being able to spout off internet memes from @ch does little to differentiate her from the ocean of tsundere characters who have all tread the same path to the wallets of otaku before her.

>You're just nitpicking
You asked me to scrutinize Kurisu's character, and I'm telling you that her very design is uncreative and lacking in distinction when compared with her contemporaries. Do not get upset when you are told that your waifu is nothing more than a skin over a tsundere skeleton with a different VA thrown underneath every so often.
>>
>>102221746

Well, you are wrong and, well, retarded. What do you expect when there are many tsundere in here that evidently debunks your definition?
>>
>>102221438
How ? There is noting "tsun" about him.
I mean in the "rude" meaning of "tsun".
He's always quiet and he's never agressive to anyone apart maybe from sasahara's sister but he obviously don't love her.
>>
>>102195721
Why is Kirino in that pic? She's not a tsundere.
>>
>>102221903
>Well I would assume so.
So you agree with me and you admit you're wrong? Okay.

>In Kurisu's case, yes it does.
>Because I said so
Ha, oh wow. Why not just admit you're a hater just hating?
>differentiate
I'm not going to bother repeating previously made arguments that showed some things that makes her different. Keep on ignoring them thinking you're right.

>scrutinize
You didn't even do that. All you did was kept on saying token, generic, stock based on elementary designs that all tsundere have or do.
>skin over a tsundere skeleton
Not once have you provided examples of other tsundere that are just like her. Face it, you can't.

You're just a troll at this point.
>>
File: 1385296130314.png (71.70 KB, 625x626)
71.70 KB
71.70 KB PNG
>>102195721
>>
>>102195721
>tsundere
>Ever a good decision.
If we called them bipolar, would anyone still like them?
>>
>>102222747
I would still rape Louise.
>>
>>102221998
Eh, tsun doesn't mean you need to be rude or aggressive. Simply being cold, aloof, unfriendly, and such can be tsun too. I think you should check out the new Genshiken. He does act like one in there.
>>
>>102221923

>Well, you are wrong and, well, retarded

Prove it then. If you don't know how to then why start an argument?

>What do you expect when there are many tsundere in here that evidently debunks your definition

What? I'm specifically talking about one character that is misplaced on a list. The other characters have jack shit to with that one.
>>
>>102222390
I agree with you in that tsunderes act tsun around the person they like, Kurisu included, not that she's in anyway special for harboring such a trait that's found in every other tsundere out there.

>Why not just admit you're a hater just hating?
Why not just admit that your feeble defense of Kurisu being a channer is nothing but the whiteknight waifufag inside of you stumbling around for any modicum of in-universe explanation that she somehow isn't a generic tsundere? Despite the fact that the very same show goes to great lengths to show that she is one.

> Keep on ignoring them thinking you're right.
I'm not the one covering my eyes here, skipping over sections and text that are too uncomfortable to read but continue to suggest that the true nature of your waifu is not the one you thought once was.
>>
>>102222747
But tsundere are love and tend to be rape fuel in a good way.

>bipolar
That' some neo shit definition. Tsundere has nothing to do with bipolar n the slightest.
>>
>>102218974
>VN in an outline to the plot, but it's lacking a lot in interactions and event scenes.
The anime does omit scenes, but they're irreverent. The scenes it doesn't omit, the anime basically quotes the VN verbatim, which supports my point that Kurisu is just as bad in the VN as she is in the anime. If you can name one omitted scene that is a "huge part in knowing and understanding" Kurisu, I'll stand corrected.

There's nothing wrong with a tsundere acting like a tsundere. The problem becomes obvious when you think of it this way:
Take away the pretty girl, cute facial expressions, and voice acting. Imagine everything Kurisu has ever said is on a script. Imagine reading this. Please realize that someone who repeats the same lines over and over again is usually classified as mentally retarded. Aside from her science textbook speeches, she doesn't say anything worthwhile. I'd swear she was a stupid teenage girl. She spouts generic tsundere lines. That's not bad, but that's all she does.
"My name is not Cristina!"
"It's not like I'm worried or anything" *blush*
[gets angry for some reason] "It's nothing!" *blush*
>>
>>102222875
Tsundere doesn't require being immature or angry, much less a "bitch". That should be obvious when you consider how many dere type tsundere there are.
>>
>>102222747
But Asuka is the only one of those that might be considered bipolar. And a lot of people like her.
>>
>>102223437
Asuka is bipolar because she simultaneously likes/hates Shinji. Everyone else would just beat the shit out of him if they had to be around Shinji 24/7.
>>
>>102222873
I've watched nidaime and I still don't think he is cold, aloof, or unfriendly either.
He just seem uncomfortable due to the fact that he's the only old member still around.
>>
>>102223529
Asuka is bipolar because she displays prolonged episodes of hypomania and clinical depression. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>102205456
one of the few instances of tsundere done right
>>
>>102224666
>generic
>done right
>>
>>102222222
>>
File: tsundere.png (45.53 KB, 1080x792)
45.53 KB
45.53 KB PNG
There, summarized it
>>
Tsundere a shit.
>>
>>102225022
>Classic
>Modern
No such thing. Why do retards think that is a thing?
>>
Most delicious tsundere.
>>
All tsundere are love in their own way. OP is a faggot.

This thread had like 3 normalfags in it. That's one passed the tolerable limit.
>>
>>102225306
But there is.
Tsundere in older visual novels were tsun and then went into full dere over time.
Modern tsundere like Taiga are the ones that were made popular in recent anime that are just bipolar bitches.
>>
Obviously Taiga is tsundere done wrong, she isn't even tsundere.
>>
>>102226173
>were tsun and then went into full dere over time.
That's what Taiga did, and she is no way shape or form close to being bipolar.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You're just retarded.
>>
>>102226350
No, Taiga is just an abusive bitch.

http://vndb.org/i365
http://vndb.org/i218
>>
>>102226479
I think Taiga is a bad character, too, but it's funny how your link for Classic Tsundere puts her at the top of the list.
>>
>>102226479
Calling her that doesn't change the fact she went from tsun to dere. She went full dere at the Christmas arc and stay that way until the end with only minor tsun residues left.

>vndb
Uh, huh.
>>
>>102195721
Fuck you. Rin and kurisu are examples of good tsundere and senjougahara isn't really a tsundere.
>>
That chart is all mixed up OP
>>
>>102195721
> Asuka 'Done Right'?
> Rin and Kurisu 'Done Wrong'?

Better switch that order.Clearly a troll - That or somebody just has terrible taste.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.