[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1315643060152.jpg (230.49 KB, 1280x720)
230.49 KB
230.49 KB JPG
Why do people have a problem with her fucking her father figure?
>>
>>102179146
I'm not gay, so i only have a problem with that retarded faggot waiting until she grew up.
>>
>>102179146
They were all aging lonely guys projecting their desire for a family onto the series.
They were supposed to be lonely women projecting their love of older guys onto Daisuke.

It was a failure of demographics.
>>
Would you fuck your dad, Anon?
>>
Well,on the weirdness scale it goes
adoptive sibling - adoptive parent - regular sibling - regular parent
Regardless, there's always one consistent fact...

Incest is weird.
>>
>>102179239
I dunno, my dad is pretty sexy.
>>
>>102179239
I'm not gay or incestuous
>>
Because it wasn't a series that anyone could have expected to turn out like that.

It's like one page, hearwarming story about a man and his daughterru.
The next "I'm going to call you daddy as you fuck me tonight"
>>
>>102179146
Because it just doesn't feel right in that setting and development.
>>
File: 1328483034980.jpg (31.12 KB, 177x278)
31.12 KB
31.12 KB JPG
>>102179282
>"I'm going to call you daddy as you fuck me tonight"
mother + son = big sister + little brother > father + daughter > aunts and cousins > imouto shit
>>
>>102179282
That's your failure as a reader. You failed on two counts:
First to pick up the clues as the series goes along and realize that Rin is the protagonist.
Second you should know ahead of time that the author love older men.
>>
The Life of Woody Allen: the anime
>>
>>102179339
>being the worst tasted fuck on the board
Father + Daughter > Brother + little sister > * > shit > mother + son
>>
File: 1327309810666.jpg (183.61 KB, 510x574)
183.61 KB
183.61 KB JPG
>show is about nice family values as a ronery beta mans up to raise daughteru because all the rest of his family wouldn't take her in, and her biological mother is a utterly selfish whore
>meets a smokin hot milf and gets close with her and her son
>I'M GONNA GO MARRY AN ANONYMOUS STRANGER AND MOVE AWAY WITH MY SON WELP BYE NAO
>DAIKICHI, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD WHILE I CALL YOU DADDY
>>
>>102179352
I disagree with your points and agree with the post you are replying to to a much greater degree.
>>
>>102179416

Are you the only child of a single mother or something?
>>
>>102179416
>shit > mother + son
nah nigger, you dumb.
>>
>>102179208
This hits it on the head I think, but I don't think aging is a fair description.

I-I'm not old /a/...
>>
>>102179483
No. I just don't want to fuck my mother.
If you like it, you have some serious mother issues.
>>
>>102179511
>I-I'm not old /a/...
If you aren't you are going there. I got my wizard powers this year; it feels like I was 20 just yesterday.
>>
>>102179537

I would rather fuck my mom than know my sister is fucking my dad.
>>
>>102179577
And there it is, a serious and disgusting brain problem.
>>
>>102179577
Yuck.
But maybe that's because the things my sister fucks are a million times more disgusting then my dad. I wouldn't touch my mother with a 10 foot pole, even if you put her brain in a smoking hot body that wasn't related to me biologically. My mother is a horrible person.
>>
>>102179537
The fact that this argument could be used for every other type says a lot about this discussion.
>>
>>102179416
not necessarily, there are many people with taste worse than his, at least by your standards.
you 2 just seem to differ in one way, the self insert.

He probably wants to be a little boy and you seem to want to fuck a little girl.
>>
She never called him Dad.
>>
>>102179208
>They were all aging lonely guys projecting their desire for a family onto the series.
Oh damn. That hit a little close to home.
>>
>>102179715
She'll call him dad for the first time when he's taking her cherry. He'll start to cry a little bit because it upsets him. Then he'll really start bawling because it makes him harder and his shame is great.
>>
File: usagi drop ending.jpg (177.51 KB, 1280x720)
177.51 KB
177.51 KB JPG
>>102179427
more like Usagi Dropped
>>
File: rin fuck me daddy.png (385.20 KB, 800x1175)
385.20 KB
385.20 KB PNG
>>102179798
>>
The radical shift in focus and tone made me wonder if the second half was insidiously planned from the start or was an abrupt change for the author's self-insert fantasy.

If it was, fuck the author. She made almost all the characters retarded and unlikeable. Rin's mother became a superwhore and Daikichi went full faggot.

>mfw Usagi Drop refers to adult Rin's dripping wet pussy salivating for Daikidick
>>
>>102179798
>>102179842
My cock -- every time.
>>
>>102179146
>father figure
What? So it's not pure incest?
Dropped before I even read it.
>>
>>102179208
You know I'm beginning to think "lonely guys" can be a phrase to justify almost anything

>why do people hate twilight?
>because they are lonely guys that want to project themselves onto vampires
>>
>>102179352
I could butter my toast with that smarm.
>>
>>102179671
you dont necessarily have to project your own mother to appreciate mother + son incest you tard.
>>
>>102179706
>not realizing he wants be the little girl
You silly anon
>>
>>102180065
I was assuming he didn't want to be fucked by his dad and brothers, because even i'm not that gay.
>>
>>102180013
alternatively you could self insert as the mother.
>>
>>102180133
It's not gay if you're the girl.
>>
>>102180178
alternatively you can insert yourself into your mother
>>
>>102179146
No one really likes being blind-sided especially that hard. If I wanted that kind of shit I would read that kind of shit instead of what was supposesd to be a nice heart-warming story. It's kinda like the opposite of reading incest and then being told they are not blood related; yeah no fuck you.
>>
Because it blind-sided us at the end and ran counter to everything that the manga should have been leading up to, if it had followed the trajectory established earlier in the story.
>>
>>102180256
>was supposesd to be
I love how faggots think they decide what the story the author was writing was SUPPOSED to be.
>>
File: 1349901662207.jpg (19.70 KB, 480x480)
19.70 KB
19.70 KB JPG
>tfw everytime after I finish work I yell "Ah after ten thousand years I'm free"
>>
>>102179997
>smarm
I wasn't trying to be ingratiating at all. Are you using that word correctly?
>>
>>102180307

Fuck you. Ron and Hermione is a terrible pairing.
>>
Because normals.
>>
>>102180307
Faggots did not decide shit, it was a reasonable conclusion that logical people came to based on what material they had been presented with up to that point.
>>
>>102179876
what happened to Nitani?
did he at least have a happy ending?
>>
>>102180256
>a nice heart-warming story.
>Joesei
>ever
Not fucking likely.
>>
Ever heard of oedipus/elektra-komplex?
>>
>>102180444
I came to the same conclusion. It wasn't reasonable. After rereading it I'm I now believe in : >>102179208
>>
>>102180444
this is what shounentards really believe
>>
>>102180429
Hermione/Krum and Harry/Luna are the best pairings.
>>
>>102179796
Picked the fuck up.
>>
>>102180504

Everyone and their mother has heard of it, retard. Just name dropping shit without thinking about or expanding upon how it applies to the discussion doesn't add to it.
>>
File: 1339957398718.jpg (63.01 KB, 400x300)
63.01 KB
63.01 KB JPG
>>102180537
>Hermione/Krum
>>
>>102180509
I don't want a family and if all that was true then it's still her failure for "pandering" to the wrong people from the beginning.

>>102180512
What's that supposed to mean? I don't even read shonen.
>>
I don't really understand how Rin liked daikichi in that way psychologically speaking. If you live with someone that long your brain doesn't one day start viewing them sexually and get stuck like that (usually anyway). Also more concerning is Daikichi did not freak out more, since 16 year old girls can be stupid but as an adult man he really should know that she was going through a phase and told her to stop acting that way and that they could NEVEr do lewd things.
>>
>>102180537

>Pairing Hermione with slavshit
>Not HarryxHermione

SURE IS SHIT TASTE AROUND HERE.
>>
>>102180642
>her failure for "pandering" to the wrong people
But it's a Josei manga. It's written for women. If we go by your train of thought that it's still your fault for being the wrong people.
>>
>>102180642

>it's still her failure for "pandering" to the wrong people from the beginning

HAHAHAHA... Oh wow. You can't be serious.
>>
>>102180740
Hm maybe it was written for women.

Anyone else notice Rin was /fa/ as fuck all the time? Beautiful clothes.
>>
>>102180678

>If you live with someone that long your brain doesn't one day start viewing them sexually and get stuck like that (usually anyway).

Except Rin never saw him as a Father figure. He was always just Daikichi to her.

>as an adult man he really should know that she was going through a phase and told her to stop acting that way and that they could NEVEr do lewd things.

IIRC, he did tell her to wait. Read the fucking manga.
>>
>>102180785
>maybe
It's published in a magazine that targets women. There is no 'maybe' about it.
>>
>>102180697
I love that pairing but it would be my second choice for them. Hermione and Krum liked each other, had things in common, kept in touch after eerything, it's just felt so simple and natural I liked it.
>>
>>102180812
I did read the manga but he told her to wait for five years or something instead of just saying NEVER to Rin.
>>
>>102180849

And also written by a woman.
>>
>>102180872
Well if he didn't have any children in 5 years he was going to be in trouble. He was just being practical.

Actually he was worried she would over react if he said no so he gave told her that assuming it was a phase she would outgrow. Shot himself in the foot.
>>
>>102180740
But I'm not, that's why I insist.
>>
>>102180943
So you are a woman between 19 and 45 who likes middle aged men? That's the primary demographic.
>>
whoa whoa whoa

I watched the anime of usagi drop and it was cute...are you telling me he bangs her in the manga

what
>>
>>102180983
Well I don't like middle-aged men so I guess that's the problem.But to be fair that's the demographic now that we know the ending, at first it was just women since it's josei right? And it was a man raising a kid so his attractiveness shouldn't have mattered.
>>
>>102181126
> he bangs her in the manga
Not really.
I can't see him as the dominant one. She fucks his brains out.
>>
>>102181126

See: >>102179842
>>
>>102181134
>I don't like middle-age men
>And it was a man raising a kid so his attractiveness shouldn't have mattered.
Such terrible taste. I'm a straight man and even I'm attracted to Daikichi.
>>
>>102181126
Yeah, sorry if you were spoiled. Thought it was going to be about the beauty of platonic love but nay. Although a part of me likes wincest, although this time it didn't feel right for some reason. Felt more like a violation of trust, and how Rin is just a very damaged person still and Daikichi enabled it or something idk. I am very conflicted about this series ...
>>
>>102181126
This reaction is so much better when these people find out by actually reading the manga afterwards.
>>
>>102181256
>>102181196
>>102181175
well shit, here I was thinking it was just a sweet little story about those two and it goes all perverted. obviously I'm going to read the manga now because I'm a degenerate but still. is nothing pure?
>>
>>102181240
The obvious self-insert would be the single mom wouldn't it? And she clearly lost out. Goddamn.
>>
>>102181240
I have weird tastes in most things, I can't help it.
>>
>>102181336
Daikichi remains pure to the end. It's kind of pitiable.
>>
>>102181348

>not self-inserting as the little girl
>>
>>102181466
I had to go back and start reading again from the beginning once I realized that I was supposed to be doing that.
>>
I didn't know that this happens, and I have to say, I avoided this series because it seemed like the most boring Josei shit ever. But now at least it has something interesting going on. And not just in a "I'm a sex pervert and I'm into this" way. I mean, I'm curious to see how the mangaka pulls this one off. At least fucking SOMETHING out of the ordinary happens and its not just a "sweet little story." Like a fucking Lifetime movie.
>>
They're happy together, I'm happy about that.
>>
>>102181336
>>102181706
It's the exact same thing as the anime right up until the finish. There's no development with it; she just turns around one day and says hey dad, let's fuck. And he says maybe when you're older. The end. Greatest love story ever told. That's why people are so upset. It's not interesting, it's just stupid. If that was the writer's intent and we all got the wrong idea then they're a terrible writer with no understanding of characterization or themes and accidentally crapped out a half decent story before ruining it with their pointless fantasy.
>>
>>102182002
But I own like 7 translated volumes, does that make me a faggot?
>>
How's the live movie than?
>>
because it was a shitty forced ending that ruined the rest of a rather okay story.
>>
>>102179146
Because she wasn't 6 when it happened.
>>
>>102179146
i didnt read da manga, but after watching the anime, that manga ending would seem like its completely out of place.
>>
>>102181706
It was completely asspulled. Suddenly out of timeskip "OH GOSH I REALLY WANT TO FUGG DAICHI".
The worst part is, previous to that it had been setting up a relationship between Daichi and another character, but it went completely out the window the moment the timeskip happened.
>>
We watched their relationship as a family grow for the entire series, and then suddenly she throws a "you best be fucking me some other dude will."

It just kinda seemed really out of place and didn't fit the series.
>>
>>102179146
Because it was forced and retarded.
Also, I was pissed that Daisuke didn't end up with Yukari.
>>
>>102182162

Terrible case of over-acting. Couldn't get passed the first few minutes.
>>
I didn't mind it, but the way they developed it was very poor. I felt that's the direction they were going as I read the manga. Then Daisuke rejected her (sort of) and I was like that's fine. Then they just skipped several years giving no development or explanation as to how the situation changed. That's my only major complaint.
>>
>>102182810

To expand, downloaded the Live Action to watch with my sister since I figured it'd be more normal-friendly since she's not super into anime, even she said that it wasn't that good, and that the anime would probably be better.
>>
Because not only is she fucking her father figure, she's also fucking her nephew at the same time.
>>
>>102179416
Mother x Father > rest
>>
>>102183003
Filthy fucking normalfag
>>
>>102182972
they're not related
>>
I stopped reading at ch 56 because I thought it ended at that chapter a few years ago. It's the chapter where Rin tells Daisuke she wants his child. Finishing it now, it's still heartwarming and I miss reading it.
>>
>>102185472
There's a whole extra volume after that with back-story and a epilogue for everyone. It makes a happy end, even happier in my opinion.
>>
>>102179282
But don't you think "Daddy, you're hurting me" is one of the hottest things a girl can say when you're fucking her?
>>
>>102179239
If he wasn't my dad, yes
>>
God damn, I'm still angry about this.
>>
File: 1361781980086.jpg (146.52 KB, 300x637)
146.52 KB
146.52 KB JPG
I didn't care about it as much as some people did. I still enjoyed reading it but I just wished it was developed a little bit better than it was. I was a little surprised, although seemingly not as much as some people were since I always thought that this outcome was a definite possibility. They will no doubt be a cute couple.
>>
>>102188098
Oh, fuck you /a/.
>>
>>102179416
This is alright.

The rest of you go suck off your precious Freud-sama, okay?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (173.90 KB, 800x1203)
173.90 KB
173.90 KB JPG
>>102179146
Because it was rushed as fuck and awfully executed. Alternately shippers being mad.
>>
>>102193237
They do make a cute couple.
>>
>>102193304
That's not the issue at hand.
>>
>>102193339
There isn't one to begin with.
>>
>>102179796

The author is a fucking self insert. She wanted a story where she can fuck her dad.
>>
best girl fucking won

fauther x daughter is god's gift to mankind
>>
>>102193437
No. She wanted someone who was as good as her dad. This is fiction, so, I guess she never found him.
>>
>>102179995
This is called a straw man and it is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>102179259
There's also the fact that you sound like a raging normalfag.
>>
>>102193554
>fauther x daughter is god's gift to mankind
Mankind is doomed.
>>
>>102179282
But such is life. Just imagine all the people you meet when you shopping for groceries, for example, they all are nice and friendly, but then they go home and have kinky sex, or are cereal killers. It's human nature. No matter how cute a girl seems, she also lusts for the dick. That's an age-old psychological problem for some men.
>>
>>102194275
>cereal killers

Go to bed
>>
File: 1344909430298.jpg (147.89 KB, 600x464)
147.89 KB
147.89 KB JPG
>>102179842
this must be a doujin
>>
File: usagi_drop.jpg (64.26 KB, 451x576)
64.26 KB
64.26 KB JPG
>>102194504
The actual dialogue is even worse
>>
>>102179146

When the hell does that happen?
>>
I've been rereading this non-stop.
Crossdressing without being over the top, sex in public, exhibitionism, incest, loli, shota, twins fucking each other, hint of yaoi without being gratuitous.

It's just perfect.

http://exhentai.org/g/641778/1cc964b05f/
>>
>>102179146

Way to fucking go /a/non, this was on my backlog after I saw a random episode


Why the fuck do we even have spoiler tags?
>>
>>102195464

OP's post only happens in the manga, so you're fine just watching the anime.
>>
>>102195498

Yeah, like knowing in advance that he's going to eventually fuck her doesn't color the show |at all|.
>>
>>102195544
It is best to just watch the anime and pretend that anything that happens in the manga after the point where anime ends is not canon.
>>
>>102179146
let them cry. Their tears are delicious
>>
>>102194949
More like Usagi Dropped

Did anyone read this pile of shit to the end?
>>
>>102195544

It doesn't indicate anything of the sort in the show itself. All that happens later on. Just consider the fucking "fan fiction" or something then. I do think you're pretty stupid for letting something like that ruin a show for you.
>>
>>102195775

Don't be an /a/sshole, its a one line spoiler that was on the top of the front page with an anime picture and not a manga scan.

This situation is |exactly| what the spoiler tags are made for.


Also: Fan wanking away the ending of a series because some /a/non couldn't kep it in his pants is bullshit.
>>
>>102194949

"I want to bear your children" certainly does NOT sound worse than "I want to fuck you wildly and will call you daddy while doing so."

I'm not even anti-incest or anything.
>>
>>102195544
>|at all|
>>102195931
>|exactly|

What the fuck am I reading? Where did you pick that up? Common Lisp? R7RS?
>>
>>102195931

You're acting more like a little girl than Rin does. You got spoilered on the internet, it's going to happen every once in a while. Deal with it.
>>
>>102196071

Its a fast way to show emphasis, never seen anyone else do it.

>>102196199
>not appreciating being spoilered
>acting like a little girl

All I'm asking is that the damned tools to avoid being spoiled are used for what they were designed for. If you think that's "acting like a little girl" then maybe you need a dictionary.
>>
>>102196374

>never seen anyone else do it.

Because we're not faggots.

>not appreciating being spoilered

The problem is your gross over reaction.
>>
>>102196374
Ages old tradition is to use *this* for emphasis.
There's also _this_ to simulate underlining, and /this/ to simulate italics, but they're rather rare.
Preferably you limit it to *this* usage, but also limit your usage of that, because chill and plain tone fits an anonymous board best.

Also, spoiling of big things like this is pretty much inevitable on /a/. It would be an improvement if people didn't do it, but I don't think they'll stop doing it. Many will argue that spoilers are fine for years-old series anyway.
>>
>>102196500

>Gross over reaction

>1.5 Seconds Earlier*

"Because we're not faggots."


Yep, one line spoilers on the front page gets a pass and using absolute marks for emphasis is being a faggot.

Get your head out of your ass.

>>102196575

I use * for occurances and I've only ever seen _x_ used by gaiafags so I'll pass
>>
File: Usagi Drop.jpg (168.62 KB, 1280x720)
168.62 KB
168.62 KB JPG
>>
>>102197119

>using absolute marks for emphasis is being a faggot.

It is. No one else on this entire board uses it, and for good reason. Go back to reddit if you need to emphasis your posts like that.

>Yep, one line spoilers on the front page gets a pass and

Again, stop whining about frivolous shit. Don't bother browsing /a/ or the internet for that matter if you're going to make a big deal about getting spoiled.
>>
>>102197377

>Go back to reddit

>back to
>imp-lying that anything |you| don't recognize must be from reddit
>Still maintaining that || is worse than series spoilers plastered on the front page because some fuck-wit can't use a tag

You must really be new around here /a/non
>>
The MILF was banging though.
>>
>>102197628
wow now you're just projecting, even if you're not new here.

for God's sake can you just stop with the || emphasis already, its like your trying pathetically hard on starting a new trend and its getting on everyone's nerve
>>
>>102197628

>imp-lying

You just don't stop do you? Doesn't matter if you're from reddit or not, either way you need to go there and stay there.

>You must really be new around here /a/non

Says the guy whining about spoiler tags on /a/ when it's a common occurrence for people to not use spoiler tags when discussing shows on /a/.

>Still maintaining that || is worse than series spoilers plastered on the front page because some fuck-wit can't use a tag

What of it? You're a faggot who needs to learn how to type like a human being instead of a 12 year old from gaia. Why are you even using the front page when there's a catalog?
>>
It's sick and wrong and you all should be ashamed.
>>
It's just wrong

The cannon ending is Daisuke fucking the black haired Milf and her marrying the Milf's son
>>
>>102198145
depends on the taste anon. I mean, i liked the fact that Usagi Drop didn't bound itself in telling its story based on its genre, and it didnt even stay on its genre. The author just told the story as she wanted to tell it and just didnt gave a fuck about generic storylines and shit, you gotta at least acknowledge that.
>>
>>102198145
>>102198389
depends on the taste anons. I mean, i liked the fact that Usagi Drop didn't bound itself in telling its story based on its genre.

The author just told the story as she wanted to tell it and just didnt gave a fuck about generic storylines and shit, you gotta at least acknowledge that.
>>
File: How to Shitpost 101.jpg (16 KB, 165x166)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>102198097

I could not care less about whether others use it, I use it and that's more than enough for me.

>>102198123

>Just use the catalog

Do you even know how the catalog works? Your spoiler is still fucking there in the catalog because its a one line spoiler you moron.

You two continue to circlejerk in your shit-thread.
>>
File: 1358683047784.jpg (77.64 KB, 284x493)
77.64 KB
77.64 KB JPG
>starting an usagi drop thread like that

delete the thread OP
>>
>>102198997
>delete the thread OP

moooooooooooooooooooooooot
>>
I want to call an older man daddy while he fucks me.

No homo.
>>
>>102199427
How would you describe your childhood?
>>
>>102195464
>>102195544
why the fuck are you on /a/, what do you even expect when you come here?
>>
>>102198389
I wouldn't of mind if they all ended up having a foursome and Rin fucking Daikichi if only he got with the black haired milf.
>>
>>102199458
Perfectly happy.
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (17.79 KB, 402x402)
17.79 KB
17.79 KB JPG
>>102199814
are you sure
>>
>>102199860
Yes, daddy fucking is a fetish I developed in adulthood. Fuck off Freud.
>>
File: smugdoka.jpg (117.43 KB, 492x492)
117.43 KB
117.43 KB JPG
>People seriously thought Electra Complex should have been AOTY 2011
>>
File: 1385758603779.png (137.62 KB, 398x507)
137.62 KB
137.62 KB PNG
>>102179395
>>
>>102179995
>why do people hate twilight?
>because they are lonely guys that want to project themselves onto vampires
Wait, explain this to me for a second. Wouldn't that make people like Twilight?
>>
>>102194275
>Cereal killers
COOCOO FOR COACOA PUFFS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>102199860
>Adolf_Hitler.jpg
What?
>>
>>102179427

I think this hits the nail on the head right here.Male readers were older dudes that related with daikichi, typically the "nice guy" (IE, dude that's too selfless to do anything that benefits himself and tends to be awkward and easily run over by other people) and reflected their selves onto him. They wanted a more mature and heartwarming version of Yotsubato! or something. They liked the idea of a happy end where the daughter gets raised into a fine young lady and the father somehow makes it through in the end, even if it took a while to get there.


Instead, the father ended up being forever alone to the point where the only possible girl for him was the one he raised. It was less heartwarming, even if a lot of us most likely have no real issue with incest, its just the loss of sweetness. In the end, Daikichi pretty much had no option BUT Rin. It would have been an interesting point to put in if Rin's biological mother actually got feeling for Daikichi though, I felt like at one point of the manga they were going towards that route. Would have probably make an interesting arc, but I guess they really wanted to show how she wanted no fucking connection with Rin anymore.

So yeah, we were supposed to be older girls with daddy complexes and we were older guys who are lonely and find the idea of a family possibly cute (though at the same time not for us).
>>
>>102179921
It's pure incest since they are actually related, but she's actually his aunt...
>>
>>102201543
That's all incorrect and you're misinformed.
>>
File: top kek.png (292.19 KB, 600x600)
292.19 KB
292.19 KB PNG
>>102201391
>target audience: girls with daddy complexes
Talk about omnipandering. My sides.
>>
>>102179427
Wait a second wait a second. I watched Usagi Drop and all but did I miss something, is this happening in the Manga or what Is going wrong?! This is so wrong.

And I am actually into Loli and all. But wow.
>>
>>102197234
>how I wanted it to end
>how the author wanted it to end
FTFY
>>
>>102180233

I got to hand it to you: That was a genuinely sick burn. I'm not even being sarcastic.
>>
File: Woody-Allen.jpg (18.77 KB, 338x400)
18.77 KB
18.77 KB JPG
>>102179146
Yeah, what gives?
>>
>>102180697

My personal issue is that ANYONE WAS BETTER THAN RON. I mean, Ron was friggin' useless. He was the lame best friend you'll embarrassed to mention to anyone.

More, Ginny was barely a character. I mean, I can't remember anything about her that was remotely interesting. I actually thought that Luna was the most appropriate, because she had a similar family background, and was slightly isolated because of her 'weirdness'. Y'know, in the same way Harry is isolated from other people because of his scar and his past.

It's like JK Rowling decided to go for the most boring choice. I don't want to read too much into it, but I always thought she went:

> "Nope, can't hook him up with Cho. She's used goods, and she's *Asian*. Ugh, my British schoolboy can do better than a slant-eyed chink bitch."
> "Nope, can't go with Luna either. I wouldn't want my impressionable readers to think that it's okay to hook up with the crazy girl."
> "No, he needs a girl who is safe, boring and entirely British. Ginny wins!"

Also, I've always wondered if Rowling wanted to avoid pairing the 'smart' people up. I've found that the smart/attractive people are usually drawn to each other...Instead of a smart girl to a no-hoper like Ron. Hermoine really could do much, much better.
>>
>>102201391
>In the end, Daikichi pretty much had no option BUT Rin.

Your daughter is not supposed to be a fucking "option."
>>
>>102202455

Yeah, that's the point. She's family, and you don't fuck your family. Especially if she's the little girl you've raised as a surrogate daughter: That is just creepy beyond belief.
>>
>>102202338
I disagree about Cho. She clearly still loved Cedric and Harry appreciated that/did not want himself to be her 'secondary best choice'.
All of the rest is pretty much true though.
>>
>>102202338
But Ginny's ginger. She doesn't count as being British.
>>
>>102202492
Exactly. Feeling sexual attraction to someone whom you regarded as a family member (other than your partner) for years is a perversion. both Rin and Daikichi are cases for medical attention.
>>
>>102202853

She barely counts as a person.
>>
>>102202081
That is the logical way it should have ended, rin and kouki being childhood sweethearts and the mum marrying daikichi because he can provide and is a fucking amazing/nice dude. It only ended in incest because the author was a digusting fujoshi.
>>
>>102197234
>daughteru getting defiled by a retarded shota instead of getting loved gently by her daddy or onii-chan
Disgusting.

>>102179339
brother + imouto > father daughter > brother + onee-chan > mother + son > loli + shota
>>
>>102203216
>logical way
>>
File: 1340539565831.jpg (86.23 KB, 720x540)
86.23 KB
86.23 KB JPG
>>102203216
>male/female incest
>fujoshi
newfag identified
>>
File: 1392426712875.jpg (21.87 KB, 398x500)
21.87 KB
21.87 KB JPG
>>102179146

Based Yumi Unita.
Rin never considered Daikichi his father...

the amount of assdevastation the manga ending generated is hilarious...
>>
File: rei ayanami.jpg (108.93 KB, 406x406)
108.93 KB
108.93 KB JPG
>>102203851
>his father
>his
Now, how much shitstorm would be generated if Rin was a boy and wanted to fuck Daikichi when he grew up? And Daikichi consented.
>>
>>102203851
>the amount of assdevastation the manga ending generated is hilarious...
I don't get it, like OP, but I love it. The reactions are interesting and entertaining.
That being said, I'm still amazed how many people on 4chan still have such strong morals and values. Or people in general.
>>
>>102204048

* her
>>
File: 031120111410-6777_46b5.png (128.84 KB, 468x271)
128.84 KB
128.84 KB PNG
>>102204098
Truly, a ray of hope in our sexually degenerated world.
>>
File: 28631502_p12.jpg (310.54 KB, 533x800)
310.54 KB
310.54 KB JPG
>>102204098

I though /a/ was full of lolicons??
've seen worse shit in doujinshi...

it's not even like Daikichi was some sort of a pervert, he's pretty much the ultimate bro in accepting Rin's proposition....
>>
>>102203357
shut up you retard, the mangaka self inserted as the daughter fucking her dad, pure fujo
>>
File: excalibur.png (273.62 KB, 394x400)
273.62 KB
273.62 KB PNG
>>102204500
>shut up you retard, the mangaka self inserted as the daughter fucking her dad, pure fujo
please, don't embarrass yourself any further. your ignorance is painful to read.
>>
The think most of the people who hate the manga only saw the anime and THEN heard about the manga and were shocked because the anime sets it up to be something completely different. Now granted, the manga teases you with Kouki and his mom too, but it's a little more clear that there's going to be THAT kind of ending when you read just the manga. The anime is beautiful, but it's something different because of where it cuts out and leaves out all the other stuff that makes the manga ending make sense. It was also a bit rushed and could've been explained more. I tend to think that about every manga I've ever read though: the ending felt rushed and could've been explained better. I think I just don't like when a series I'm reading is finished.
>>
>>102204898
why dont you refute my points instead of posting reaction images?
>>
>>102202455
You're right. But she was the only one he had left, so it was either just be alone forever or go with her, who actually showed feelings for him and didn't wanna ditch him for some random dude with no buildup.
>>
>>102202455
They aren't blood related, it's fine.
>>
File: 1339276769548.png (371.57 KB, 1019x1019)
371.57 KB
371.57 KB PNG
>>102179146
Only tumblrites and redditors have a probem with it.

In a way, I like that the manga's ending sticks it to the normalfags. They shouldn't be watching anime anyways.
>>
1st part of the manga and the timeskip feel like 2 completely different mangas....
(there's was nowhere to go with the story after Rin grew up and her teen antics were kinda boring)

as controversial as the ending was, I'm glad it didn't end in generic shit like Daikichi/Milf and Rin/Kouki....
>>
It should have just been left to the reader's imagination. Satisfies normals, fujos, incestfags etc.
>>
File: 1392343765137.jpg (72.82 KB, 800x450)
72.82 KB
72.82 KB JPG
>>102205227
>implying your post included any point at all
>this much projecting
>THAT bait
IRC, go home and never return.

so you have no argument?
>>
>>102205378
Not true. If it actually had a better leadup to it, then maybe, but it just came out of nowhere and seemed discombobulated. I've no issue with incest end, its just it was poorly executed.
>>
>>102205459

WTF?
was there any fujoshit in this??
>>
>>102205378
Not liking implausible developments that make you feel bitter thinking about the tone of the story in retrospect makes people normalfags. Okay.
>>
File: 28212364.jpg (789.88 KB, 1016x828)
789.88 KB
789.88 KB JPG
>>102205502

There's was a ton of foreshadwing,
Rin was lusting after Daikichi's D ever since Vol 7..
>>
>>102205586
Only if Daikichi chose the Kouki route. Would you be butthurt, /a/ ?
>>
>>102198797
>Your spoiler is still fucking there in the catalog because its a one line spoiler you moron.

God damn you're retarded. That point wasn't even directed towards avoiding spoilers. Learn to fucking read.

>I could not care less about whether others use it, I use it and that's more than enough for me.

Might as well start using a trip too.

Next you'll probably start complaining about people not using green text properly. Again, just get the fuck out of /a/ if you don't want to get spoiled. More times than not people aren't going to be using it. You're new as fuck if you're still whining about it.
>>
File: good job.jpg (152.93 KB, 800x448)
152.93 KB
152.93 KB JPG
>>102205684
This anon gets the hipstery of /a/.
>>
>>102205349
That's the point. It's not for normalfags and that's interesting, because there are no "good" reasons for it being "wrong" in my opinion. Disgust is obviously a "bad" reason for me.
>>
>>102202338

>Instead of a smart girl to a no-hoper like Ron.

At one point, Ron was getting some decent development, which could've made him interesting, but he got sidelined so hard, so we got stuck with idiot best friend.

So we ended up with standard smart wife/idiot husband TV pairing. It was disgusting.
>>
>>102205684
>not blood related
>she sleeps next to Daikichi every night for years
>probably discovered masturbation and touched herself a few times while lying beside of him
>sat on his lap multiple times with her puffy vulva bouncing against his thigh, giving her sexual pleasure (yes all lolis can feel sexual pleasure, that's a fact)

>implausible
>>
>not fucking your daughter

how

gay

can

you

b
e
>>
File: qwe.jpg (40.31 KB, 500x276)
40.31 KB
40.31 KB JPG
I was OK with the ending,
the mangaka pretty much wrote herself into a corner by
writing off the MILF character and Rin rejecting Kouki

now Oreimo's ending............that was pure shit
>>
>>102206698
>now Oreimo's ending............that was pure shit

Read the pastebin bro
>>
File: 1376713604330.jpg (40.40 KB, 641x480)
40.40 KB
40.40 KB JPG
>>102203216
>It only ended in incest because the author is a fucking fujoshi.
>>
File: 1392569280881.jpg (175.51 KB, 1280x720)
175.51 KB
175.51 KB JPG
>>102197234
>>
File: 1370828722415.jpg (90.89 KB, 641x480)
90.89 KB
90.89 KB JPG
>>102207976
you missed someone, anon
>>
File: 1350482156476.jpg (41.07 KB, 720x480)
41.07 KB
41.07 KB JPG
>>102203216
>It only ended in incest because the author was a digusting fujoshi
>>
>>102208177
No girls allowed.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (164.40 KB, 800x1175)
164.40 KB
164.40 KB JPG
would you /a/ ?
>>
Was there a shitstorm when the final chapter leaked?
>>
>>102208641
I'd fuck the shit out of Daikichi, I don't blame Rin for going for it.
>>
>>102211348
Me too, but I then wasn't raised by him.
>>
>>102211593
*then I
>>
I don't know, I think raising your own waifu is the ideal situation for any man. The submissiveness, loyalty, and intimacy - all perfect traits for a waifu would be increased tenfold with such a relationship.
>>
>>102212183
It's a whole 'nother kind of intimacy alltogether. Not a very sexually charged one.
>>
>>102197234
so if retarded "normalfags" got their way Rin would be screwing her step brother? Do they not see the irony?
>>
>>102212388
That wouldn't matter because they are not blood related. Oh wait..
>>
>>102212388
She wasn't raised by him. I don't think you even understand where the discomfort comes from.
>>
I remember reading an old article, where researchers set a mental experiment about pattern breaking. They told to random ordinary people an imaginary situation, where adult brother and sister decide to have sex. People who are told about it immediately start to argue that this si immoral, but once they're told that brother and sister do it completely consesually, with contraception means, and the secret of them having sex would only strengthen their relationship, people who are being told about this situation usually start falling into vicious circle reasoning ("It's immoral because it's immoral!") and experience pattern break once they figure out there is nothing wrong with it.

tl;dr Human is such an amusing creature.
>>
>>102212552
Yeah, where does the discomfort come from? From the fact that even if you live with someone like family, romantic feelings can happen?
So, let's say suddenly there is a plot twist that Kouki is Rin's brother Daikichi fucked MILF in the past and both were drunk, whatever asspull you can think of. Would it be okay for them to fall in love, because they weren't raised together? Oh, and if you believe what Rin says, she thinks of him as a brother and still you want them to fuck?
>>
>>102212800
Well there is something wrong with it, it's supposed to be programmed into you that siblings are off limits.

And I mean naturally programmed into your brain, not being taught that way.
>>
>>102212800
There's also this vicious cycle of "I think normalfags hate it, therefore I must like it to prove I'm not a normalfag".
>>
>>102212921
But it's not, really. There is no natural programming like this. The programming occurs during your growing period, and it's completely defined by your environment and external factors that influence your reasoning.
>>
>>102212921

>still trying to cite the westermarck effect when it was a shittily done study
>>
>>102213002
>It isn't possible that there are people out there with different morals than mine.
>>
>>102213006
If you watch a kid grow, changing their diapers, teaching them stuff, all those stuff parents do, you do not just see them as a romantic interest once they've reached a certain height and intelligence. Just because it might not be natural programming does not make it some arbitrary rule from society.
>>
File: 1345991033606.jpg (18.86 KB, 300x300)
18.86 KB
18.86 KB JPG
>>102203216
> It only ended in incest because the author was a digusting fujoshi.
do you even know what fujoshi means jesus christ
>>
>>102213273
>If you watch a kid grow, changing their diapers, teaching them stuff, all those stuff parents do, you do not just see them as a romantic interest once they've reached a certain height and intelligence.
That's just, like, your opinion, anon.
>>
>>102213273
You see it as a project, into which you invested a lot of resources (time and effort are also resources, just so you know). You don't want to ruin your project just to satisfy your carnal desires. That's all there is to it, IMO.
>>
>>102213210
My problem is not even you liking it, it's calling others normalfags just because they don't.
>>
>>102213404
Yeah, let's just hope you won't ever have kids.
>>
>>102179146
I don't have a problem with her fucking him. I have a problem with him fucking her.
The fact that you talk about Daikichi being Rins "father figure" already shows that you didn't understand their relationship, because it was clearly implied that this wasn't the case. If anything, to her he was more like a big brother or friend. This is why it makes sense that she later fell in love with him. However, Daikichi in contrast clearly saw Rin as a "daughter figure". He had no reason to fall in love with her. This was simply bullshit pandering by the author either to her audience and/or her own fantasies.
>>
>The idea that boys want to sleep with their mothers strikes most men as the silliest thing they have ever heard. Obviously, it did not seem so to Freud, who wrote that as a boy he once had an erotic reaction to watching his mother dressing. But Freud had a wet-nurse, and may not have experienced the early intimacy that would have tipped off his perceptual system that Mrs. Freud was his mother. The Westermarck theory has out-Freuded Freud.
>—Steven Pinker, How the Mind Works

My fucking sides.

>>102213500
Normie detected.
Running astray on Sundays as always.
>>
>>102213446
I don't know what the "it" is referring to, but I'm sure that I made no statement about me liking it or not.
I think calling people, who have morals similar to those of the majority, normal shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>102213792
>I don't know what the "it" is referring to

You are not a very smart person, are you?
>>
File: 1386053357046.jpg (155.46 KB, 534x454)
155.46 KB
155.46 KB JPG
>>102213792
Decided to post just because of how upset this comment chain made me. I'm mad.

There is nothing immoral with incest. The medical concerns are over hyped and blown out of proportion, and that's the only barely passable argument for it being wrong. The real reason we see incest as wrong is because we live in a fucked up puritan culture that thinks gays, incest and sex in general is bad. If you believe incest is bad, this is the same tier of thinking that keeps gay marriage being a thing idiots won't shut up about. It's literally a zero controversy issue, but sheep will do anything to defend their herd's viewpoint.

tl;dr anyone who believes incest is bad shouldn't be called a normal (though it is a prevailing belief) but a fucking oppressive asshole espousing a bullshit destructive belief. I'm dangerously close to sounding like a hypersensitive tumblrette, but fuck. It's been years, why are we still having this argument.

The answer: because people are new.
>>
>>102213609
>I have a problem with him fucking her
When they started talking about that issue you'd thought they spend 3 volumes on it. They spent 3 chapters on it...
>>
>MC gets to fuck adopted daughter
I thought you guys would be okay with that
>>
>>102179352
>Second you should know ahead of time that the author love older men.
There shouldn't be a requirement to know the author's genre or sexual preferences to understand a story.
>>
>>102216951

Maybe you should stop being such a fucking casual then.
>>
>>102212800
Source of the article?
>>
File: ;o.gif (1.91 MB, 300x300)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
ITT: What's IRC?
>>
>>102213006
>>102213404
Incest is taboo in almost every culture. Scientists and anthropologists don't know for sure why, but it's likely because offspring from an incestuous relationship often turn out with mental and physical disorders, thus the body/mind naturally dislikes it.
>>
>>102218437
Except that's not true. Why isn't having sex with women over 30 considered as taboo then? If the stigmatism evolves from being repulsed by birth defects, then why doesn't it also apply to other situations with similar outcomes?
>>
So you're telling me the manga's target demo was actually older women?
>>
>>102220779
>Josei
Yes.
>>
>>102221012
Wow.

Japanese women are fucked up.
>>
>>102221118
>Women are fucked up
FTFY. Electra complex is more common than you think it is.
>>
File: t18_19.jpg (214.13 KB, 1302x1044)
214.13 KB
214.13 KB JPG
How does /a/ feel about Hana to Akuma?
>>
>>102215932
Agreed. I don't know how safe it is to procreate in this situation, but other than that, logically there's nothing wrong with it - if it's consensual and they love each other, of course.
>>
File: 1310588511875.jpg (401.86 KB, 1090x1600)
401.86 KB
401.86 KB JPG
>>
>>102180547
don't bother, it's manga only and nothing happens, just lots of romantic tension that doesnt go anywhere.
also she's not a loli anymore at that point
>>
>>102193592
Poor girl. All she wanted was a guy she can call "daddy" while they fuck.

Is that too much to ask? WTF is with this reality?
>>
>>102222794
saved as wallpaper
>>
>>102194218

Better than not fucking at all and not producing babies at all, like what's happening in Japan now.

RL Japan is doomed.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1170051
>>
>Shit came out 9 years ago and ended 3 years later
>/a/ still arguing about it

Just let it go man

Just let it go
>>
File: 1344973212497.jpg (11.29 KB, 480x360)
11.29 KB
11.29 KB JPG
> tfw the second part will never be animated
>>
>>102179146
I don't get it either. I thought /a/ liked wincest.
>>
>>102226596
They're not related



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.