[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: the only competent people.jpg (173.35 KB, 1280x1440)
173.35 KB
173.35 KB JPG
What would those chucklefucks do without Utah and Morisamasama to bail them out every goddamn time?
>>
>>102140226
It says a lot about the other characters when you think those incompetent fucks are anywhere near competent.
>>
This show really needs a twist where after "so heartwarming" helping out chuunis on several occasions these two decide they have enough of all that shit and hook up.
>>
Nibutani confesses to MC when?
>>
>>102140846
Never.
>>
>>102140846

I think you mean Dekomori confesses to Nibutani when?
>>
File: 1392403139176.png (148.62 KB, 454x404)
148.62 KB
148.62 KB PNG
>>102140846
To Deko, don't you mean?
>>
>>102140226
I wish they would fuck.
Utah x Rikka might be cute but God damn is it ever boring.
>>
>>102140912
Already happened.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (759.87 KB, 850x859)
759.87 KB
759.87 KB PNG
>>102140597
never
>>
>>102140970
Disgusting.
>>
File: 8650686977.jpg (246.54 KB, 645x910)
246.54 KB
246.54 KB JPG
Utah and Nibutani really need to get together. The story could be about them helping autists and delusional fucks, finally getting over their pasts and falling in love with each other in the process.
>>
>>102140970
I just threw up in my mouth.
>>
File: 41333933.jpg (529.12 KB, 1214x1719)
529.12 KB
529.12 KB JPG
>>102140846
Soon.
>>102140991
Or cute heartwarming stuff when they desperately tried to hide their embarrassing past. It will be a great romcom story.
>>
>>102140991
Then Rikka falls into a deep depression and kills herself.
>>
>>102140597
I don't want DFM and Rikka to break up, but I would not be opposed to a club party with alcohol during which Yuuta and Nibutani have a drunken one-night hookup filled with shame, embarrassment, and many orgasms.
>>
>>102141054
Terrible fanart for a terrible ship.
>>
>>102141069
Sounds great.
>>
File: 37520840.jpg (454.13 KB, 800x1200)
454.13 KB
454.13 KB JPG
>>102141069
Happened already.
>>
>>102141054
Those are quite nice flowers.
>>
File: 1390258344202.jpg (97.78 KB, 850x720)
97.78 KB
97.78 KB JPG
>>102141111
NTR doujins pls go
>>
>>102140226
Without fucking Shinka they would have kissed and because Rikka wouldn't be able to go back to her room, she would have to sleep in his bed and they would have fucked right there. Shinka ruined everything.
>>
File: 123324.png (379.57 KB, 668x768)
379.57 KB
379.57 KB PNG
>>102141178
Only official pairing doujins allowed.
>>
File: 1384808812846.jpg (533.40 KB, 1260x936)
533.40 KB
533.40 KB JPG
>>102141304
my nigga
>>
>>102141273
>Shinka ruins everything
>Is the reason those two are together in the first place
>>
>>102141339
>those two ever fucking with clothes on
That's probably like a XXX-rated fetish in their minds that they'll never achieve.
>>
>>102141409
The reason those two are together is Rikka persistently pursuing him. Shinka's plans never work and always backfire.
>>
>>102141111
Source? Already tried reverse image, got nothing.
>>
File: crazed-lel.jpg (82.05 KB, 452x542)
82.05 KB
82.05 KB JPG
>>102141544
>Rikka persistently pursuing him
lel
>>
>>102141409
>Is the reason those two are together in the first place
Huh? They started it all by Rikka roping down to the balcony.
>>
File: 40738462.png (404.24 KB, 975x975)
404.24 KB
404.24 KB PNG
>>102141092
Well, i just grab it randomly from the first page.
>>
File: deai.jpg (763.37 KB, 1280x4320)
763.37 KB
763.37 KB JPG
>>102141571
>>>/b/
She has been following him for many years.
>>
>>102141581
By that shitty logic Yuuta's mom is the reason they're together since she gave birth to him
>>
>>102141619
That has nothing to do with them hooking up. You can follow someone around but that doesn't mean you'll start dating.
>/a/ logic
>>
>>102141619
Yeah, she started stalking him after her father died.
>>
File: 1392411942141.jpg (37.24 KB, 1280x720)
37.24 KB
37.24 KB JPG
>>102141637
No. That makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>102141680
They started dating when Yuuta realized he loves her and after they confessed to each other, Rikka being first. Without Shinka's influence.
>>
File: 1392398981204.gif (195.29 KB, 348x288)
195.29 KB
195.29 KB GIF
>>102141680
>That has nothing to do with them hooking up. You can follow someone around but that doesn't mean you'll start dating.
>/a/ logic

Are you seriously implying that someone who has followed his or her love interest for years won't get into a relationship with him/her if given the chance?
>>
>>102141710
How the fuck is Rikka climbing down the rope the start of their dating? Meeting someone doesn't mean that's the start of a relationship.
It's like if someone asks you "how did you hook up with your boyfriend" and you respond "5 years ago when I ran into him in the hallway"

No you autist, the moment you meet someone isn't the start of a romantic relationship.
>>
>>102141790
>Years

Nope
>>
>>102141790
That's a shit argument. I'm not talking about every relationship ever. I'm talking specifically about this one.

Rikka didn't even fall in love with Yuuta until later, which is why she was all confused and shit.
>>
>>102140226
Did you miss the last thread? We determined it's all Shinka. Yuuta has actually been kind of a dick to her lately.
>>
File: 1392413164670.jpg (54.60 KB, 1280x720)
54.60 KB
54.60 KB JPG
>>102141842
>"5 years ago when I ran into him in the hallway"
>meeting someone in the hallway is the same thing as rappeling down to the balcony outside their bedroom and asking them if they want to see your panties

>>102141874
Well, seeing as she got her Tyrannic eye from watching his black dragon stuff, I'd say it's been years.
>>
>>102141977
Yuuta is going to return the favor and hook Shinka up with Deko.
>>
>>102142002
>Implying she needs help for that.
>>
SOON
>>
File: 1392369715061.jpg (172.68 KB, 1280x1440)
172.68 KB
172.68 KB JPG
>>102142077
daily reminder
>>
>>102141992
So now that's the sign that you are in a relationship? How socially retarded could you get? I bet you're the kinda beta faggot who thinks a girl likes him because she said your shirt was nice.

News flash dumbass. Go up to a girl and ask if she wants to see your dick. I guess you're in a relationship now based on your logic.
>>
File: 1390819702045.jpg (121.94 KB, 889x1000)
121.94 KB
121.94 KB JPG
>>102142126
Wrong picture
>>
>>102142165
But that's wrong
>>102142126
This is right
>>
>>102142077
So help me God is Kyoani takes all that buildup and cute romance and cockblocks them with shitty drama on Rikkas birthday I will lose my shit.

I love Sophia and think she's a great character, but Yuuta and Rikka are already moving along, if they create forced drama with her now I will personally slap everybody at Kyoani.

It's clear Yuuta is in love with Rikka. All they would be able to do at this point is some shitty misunderstanding where Rikka over reacts and runs away before Yuuta can explain. Given her non malicious personality, Sophia should sense the mood and get the hell out before she ruins their date.
>>
File: 1390416849342.jpg (98.42 KB, 690x894)
98.42 KB
98.42 KB JPG
>>102142126
New and Busted, What? I didn't know this was a thing now.

>Satone breaks Rikka heart which forces Touka to rush home to sort the the situation out.
This might happen r-right.
>>
>>102142148
>So now that's the sign that you are in a relationship?
In case you haven't noticed, I haven't said a word about when their relationship started. It's you who sperged out here.
>>
>>102142190
Getting Touka involved would be weird. Like getting your bro to beat up the dude who stole your boyfriend.
But MISUNDERSTANDINGS will probably happen soon
>>
Rikka x Satone bitch fight is the only way
>>
>>102142184
I'm pretty sure the director or someone like that said before the season even started that there wouldn't be any love triangle bullshit. Satone showing up and wrecking their kiss would probably be crossing that line.
>>
>>102142221 so what the fuck is this
>>102141581
>Huh? They started it all by Rikka roping down to the balcony.
That literally says that their relationship began when she climbed down the balcony.
Before you backtrack and say "I-I MEANT THEIR MEETING STARTED" that conversation prior was talking about them hooking up.

Feel free to go further into damage control
>>
File: 3xchh6P.png (828.90 KB, 1280x720)
828.90 KB
828.90 KB PNG
>>102142295
I don't know they've been walking that line with shit like this
>>
>>102142165

Your reminder that this image is reversed for Utah.
>>
>>102142386
Or this
>>
>>102142386
>>102142295
Is it technically a love triangle if Pink and Yuuta don't like each other that way, but Rikka misunderstands and thinks that they do?
>>
>>102142386

Nose to nose rubbing is way more lewd than kissing, man.
>>
>>102142458
To the autistic cunt known as rikka it is
>>
>>102142446
I mean, Pink isn't trying to like get in Yuuta's pants, she just doesn't get that Yuuta doesn't have autism anymore. Unless Pink purposely tries to prevent Rikka from getting closer to Yuuta, I don't think it is a love triangle.
>>
>>102142386

I love Satone's dialogue after that.

"Sorry, old habit die hard"

So fucking Utah does the nose rubbing with this chick so often that it became a habit.

I'd love to know how he rationalize his gigantic boner he had when he did that.
>>
>>102142528

>Satone "innocently" try to play with Yuuta, like the old days

>Get too intimate, Yuuta gets too horny

>Sa... Satone!!!

>Rape
>>
>>102142364
>That literally says
No. No it doesn't.

Also, the world "relationship" has multiple meanings, and human relationships start from the moment you meet another person, and they would most likely still be together without whatever her name is.

>the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected:
>>
>>102142528
I think we got the plot point for this season.
>Pink gets more involved with the club (shown in OP)
>Shit happens, MISUNDERSTANDINGS
>Probably Rikka listening outside the clubroom while Pink and Yuuta make lewd sounds while doing something innocent
>Rikka kills herself via train
>>
File: 1391365392426.gif (615.17 KB, 480x270)
615.17 KB
615.17 KB GIF
>>102142554

Utah was an eunuch, he has just recently regained his balls.
>>
File: 1392240274599.jpg (49.66 KB, 1280x720)
49.66 KB
49.66 KB JPG
I want to cum in Kumin.
>>
>>102142656

Nah, the real plot of this season is already set in motion, and it's about the stalker girl, who we now know is stalking Morisummer.

It'll be a love triangle between Morisummer, Deko, and the stalker girl.
>>
>>102142633
Here comes the damage control.
Regardless of what YOU meant, the conversation BEFORE you jumped in was clearly about a DATING relationship.
Just because you want to jump into a conversation mid-way and don't bother to read the context, doesn't mean you're right.
Why the FUCK would anyone talk about "relationships" in the sense of "I know this person"

WHO the FUCK would think that's an interesting conversation you autistic fuck
>>
>>102142656
Pls no.

I think it would be cool if Pink went full wingman and helped advance Rikka and Yuuta's relationship too. And more Mori Summer bullying.
>>
>>102142724
If it goes like in the novels, Satone is going to do something very important to give Rikka confidence.
>>
>>102142678

Is there anyone really that dense? Especially in middle school, the most horny period in a life of a male teenager?
>>
>>102142633
Not that guy, but that sounds like the most boring conversation ever.

I highly doubt people were talking about Yuuta and Rikka's "human relationship"
>>
>>102142788
They're in high school
>>
>>102142724
>I think it would be cool if Pink went full wingman and helped advance Rikka and Yuuta's relationship too.

But Pink is already doing the wingman job, albeit unknowingly.

Satone making Rika all jelly is working wonder to Utah & Rikka relationship.
>>
>>102142719
That Shinka Deko episode was the best far far.
I cried when Deko realized Shinka was the real Mori Summer
>>
>>102142779
Have you read the novels? To my understanding, the show to this point has been completely ignoring what happens in the novels. How accurate is that?
>>
>>102142826

I was referring to when Utah was regularly rubbing his nose with hot chick in middle school.
>>
>>102142295
I know they said that, but holy crap the way they're setting up huge progress at the half way point scares the shit out of me.

The only hope is that next week is pure cute lovey dovey romance with no drama, then the rest of the series is about them getting used to being an intimate couple while solving the stalker-chan mystery. I believe in Kyoani, I know they can do this.
>>
File: 1370511650910.gif (871.54 KB, 250x250)
871.54 KB
871.54 KB GIF
>>102142788

Yes, him. He completely ignored Rikka's cute ass, took 6 months until he finally held her hand and when he dreamed about Nibutani, they were just splashing water at each other like friends.
>>
>>102142867

Yeah, you could say that again.
>>
>>102142883
I read half way through the first book and it's just completely different.
I think the plot was all about how Yuuta had to help Rikka with her Math, and got together after school or some shit.
>>
Be honest /a/:

You too had that kind of overflowing fantasy once. making up stories and adventures in your head.

Wanna tell us about it?
>>
>>102142839
They progressed just fine without her. They almost kissed, cleared their misunderstanding from shyness and can now openly be together in public.
>>
>>102142921
The drama portion of the show didn't come into being until the halfway point of season 1, so maybe they are planning the same thing here.
>>
>>102142722
The conversation started with >>102141409 claiming that without Shinka they would not be together in the first place, which is an obvious falsehood as Rikka has quite clearly been interested in him since the moment she saw him do his Black Dragon thing, and Rikka came to him by rappeling down to his balcony, and then coming to him during their first day at school as shown by >>102141619

Simply put, the original claim that they would not be together without Shinka is bullshit.

>>102142815
We were talking about Shinka being the reason for them being in a relationship, despite that being patently false.
>>
>>102142937
At least he checked out her Shinkas
>>
File: chuu2ren.png (713.60 KB, 1280x720)
713.60 KB
713.60 KB PNG
I think I've re watch episode 6 like 7 times already. Halp
>>
>>102142722
Also, why is it impossible for someone to start a relationship on the first time they meet?
Have you ever heard of the term
>love on first sight
>>
>>102142633
wow that post really makes you seem socially retarded
>human relationship
who the fuck says shit like that
>>
>>102142976
Ya but this slow plotting relationship stuff is just to boring they need the drama to speed things up
>>
>>102143056
Nobody is saying that it's impossible in every situation. It just wasn't the case in THIS situation
>>
>>102142988
I'm just hoping they keep their promise that Satone is here just to give Rikka a little kick in the pants and push them closer together. I hate when romance is build on nothing more than misunderstandings and over the top fear of intimacy. They're moving at a pace that works for them, and I at least want a God damned kiss.

They already laid the ground work with the stalker for plot so we know they can focus on that instead of bad drama like the end of season 1.

At this point we can't do anything other than trust in Kyoani.
>>
File: 1392360554394.jpg (49.82 KB, 1280x720)
49.82 KB
49.82 KB JPG
>>
>>102143086
Anyone discussing the term "relationship"?

>>102143147
Except that it's obvious that their relationship was going to happen regardless of Shinka. She hasn't managed to get them to do anything, except holding hands, IIRC. Rikka got more out of trying to comprehend what being lovers meant.
>>
Nibu gets really nosy when she's away from her girlfriend, apparently. Frustration, maybe?
>>
File: 1391704167874.jpg (72.31 KB, 800x720)
72.31 KB
72.31 KB JPG
>>102140846
But Deko isn't the MC.
>>
>>102141054
I'm liking these two as OTP a lot.
>>
File: 1391804124995.jpg (44.82 KB, 500x450)
44.82 KB
44.82 KB JPG
>>102143231
>>
File: 1376592185345.png (278.63 KB, 500x700)
278.63 KB
278.63 KB PNG
>>102143230
Good God, that art.
>>
>>102143231
You can just see the lust in dekos eyes
>>
>>102143004
I'm >>102142815 and I read through the thread
I get what you're saying, but I think even from the start it was clear that everyone but you was talking about a romantic relationship.

You're saying that even though their first meeting wasn't romantic, it was the start of their "human relationship" which ultimately lead to their romantic one.

Which is when this >>102141637
anon said that if A eventually leads to B, and therefore A is the reason for B, then Yuuta's mom giving birth to Yuuta eventully lead to him meeting Rikka, etc etc.

Also, you can't say one way or another if Shinka did help their romantic relationship or not. I believe she did, because she helped Rikka understand her feelings when she was confused.

It's all semantics and is based on your definition of "relationship" but again, it's clear that most people are talking about them dating.
>>
>>102143231

JUST FUCK ALREADY, GODDAMNIT!!!

Both of them need to come out of the closet like Ellen Page.
>>
>>102141273
If caught, Rikka might've been sent home and the birthday would be ruined. You need to look at the bigger picture. Shinka couldn't know the situation, she did nothing wrong.
That said, pairing Shinka with Yuuta wouldn't work. There's no real dynamic between only the two of them. The show lives from the relationship Yuuta-Rikka and Shinka-Deko, only because they are different and not alike.
>>
>>102143210
Well she did tell Yuuta to climb down to the third floor, which ultimately saved Rikka

Not to mention she helped their escape in the last episode. I mean, the bald dude helped too but it was Shinka's idea
>>
File: nibushiny.png (124.25 KB, 314x420)
124.25 KB
124.25 KB PNG
Seriously. Nibutani is so vastly superior it isn't even funny. Rikka is like a fucking toddler in comparison. Even Rikka's Chuuni is less impressive and creative than Mori Summer's.

It's like Yuta is taking care of a retarded girl that he's trying to bang or something. It's actually a little creepy.
>>
>>102143327

Deko is clearly the one on top in that relationship.
>>
>>102143371
Was Ellen page ever really in the closet I mean come on who didn't see that shit from a mile away
>>
>>102143210
No dude. Nobody says "human relationship." Everyone here is a human. That would be like saying "hey man are you going to the human store in your human car to buy some human food?"

We're not saying "human relationship" is a wrong definition. It's just weird and normal people don't really say it like that
>>
>>102143086
In that case it's just due to the fact that the Finnish word for interpersonal relationship "ihmissuhde", (directly translated to human relationship) is a fluent and often used part of a native Finnish speaker's vocabulary.

>>102143417
>Not to mention she helped their escape in the last episode. I mean, the bald dude helped too but it was Shinka's idea
But they were about to kiss eachother already, and on the lips no less. Thanks to Shinka all he got was a smooch on the cheek. She's a professional at cock-blocking.
>>
>>102142963
Alright, I'll play this game.

>Be 6th grade version of me
>I was mature, having 8th grade syndrome in 6th grade
>I went around talking in my made up alien language
>Wrote all my homework in alien symbols
>Got held back
> Realized aliens were stupid, and starting being Naruto.

The end
>>
>>102143579
>In that case it's just due to the fact that the Finnish word for interpersonal relationship "ihmissuhde", (directly translated to human relationship) is a fluent and often used part of a native Finnish speaker's vocabulary.

Meant for >>102143492
>>
>>102143492

I'm pretty sure most of us are actually alpacas.
>>
>>102143596
>> Realized aliens were stupid, and starting being Naruto.

That like going from bad to worse.
>>
>>102142963
Gasai Yuni made me a yandere
>>
File: 1392372913147.gif (937.87 KB, 640x640)
937.87 KB
937.87 KB GIF
>>102142963
>You too had that kind of overflowing fantasy once. making up stories and adventures in your head.
What makes you think I've stopped? I'm not autistic enough to ever have shown them to people, but they're still there and I keep making new ones.
>>
File: 0922alpacas540.jpg (22.68 KB, 540x359)
22.68 KB
22.68 KB JPG
>>102143641

Well, a stands for /a/lpacas after all.
>>
File: 1391809330698.png (840.14 KB, 1248x1220)
840.14 KB
840.14 KB PNG
>>102143323
>>
File: 2572228-pacalove2.png (24.94 KB, 289x243)
24.94 KB
24.94 KB PNG
>>102143641
Dammit he knows to much
>>
>>102143679
I keep doing that too. And I fap to imagined scenarios where I become a girl. Better than doujinshi.
>>
>>102143579
Oh shit, I totally meant the last episode of the first season, my bad
>>
File: arpk2.png (354.39 KB, 626x349)
354.39 KB
354.39 KB PNG
>>102143641
How did you find out?
>>
>>102143728
>dat reservoir of water in her cleavage
why can't Shinka win the chuu2 ;_;
>>
>not fighting invisible ninja enemies in your house
>not running up the stairs like a raging tiger
>not hiding behind corners and shooting at invisible spies
>not shooting machine guns from the car window at the humans outside
do you even chuuni /a/?
>>
>>102143996

But I did chuuni shits, anon.

So where the fuck is my qt 3.14 chuuni waifu and her cohort of qt 3.14 chuuni gals?
>>
File: YAMETE.jpg (69.13 KB, 1280x720)
69.13 KB
69.13 KB JPG
>>102143996
>>
>>102143886
She won the Deck Amore.
>>
>>102144035
Where everything else chuuni exists /a/non,
in your imagination
>>
>>102142921
>the way they're setting up huge progress at the half way point scares the shit out of me.
This. I'm really looking forward to find out what will happen. Sadly, due to the sub situation, I will have to avoid /a/ from the moment next ep airs till FTW puts it out.
>>
>>102143996
Is it still chunni if I do that shit in the privacy of my own home
>>
>>102143679
Write it down, publish it and make the new SAO.
>>
>>102142963
It's true that when I was a kiddie I preferred roleplaying as a cool guy with a sword (stick) to spending time with others, but I never really got immersed in a single character. And I never showed any weirdo character to anyone else.
>>
>>102144477
>And I never showed any weirdo character to anyone else.

And this the thing.

All of us chuuni, but we almost never show our chuuni to other people, especially once we enter middle school.
>>
>>102144111
But CR delayed it, FTW is first out now.
>>
File: 1392405287881.gif (966.42 KB, 240x240)
966.42 KB
966.42 KB GIF
Buttbump
>>
>>102140226
Rikka would be pregnant several times over
>>
File: 1355954352255.gif (1.99 MB, 480x240)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>102145594
Oh bby. When you say it leik dat
>>
>>102145645
She's too small to be properly pregnantised
>>
>>102144740
Yeah, that's what I mean, I have to wait till the first subs are out. I'm afraid that whatever happens will require understanding what is spoken, and I can't.
>>
File: 1391959878813.jpg (45.96 KB, 380x465)
45.96 KB
45.96 KB JPG
>>102145833
>>
File: 1392328361711.gif (2.39 MB, 370x330)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
I really can't deal with it anymore. Everything is getting cuter with each episode, I won't live to see the end of this.
>>
>>102146061
There's never more than one livestream thread, and those usually stem from an anticipation thread. It's pretty easy to avoid unless some faggot decides to spam shit all over the front page for "epic funposting!!"

As far as I know the only fanbase that's shit enough to do that this season is KlK. The others are pretty relaxed.
>>
>>102146224
More kawaii than the first few eps of season 1?
>>
File: 1392416090920.gif (975.39 KB, 255x692)
975.39 KB
975.39 KB GIF
>>102146224
The opening is less cute though, as is the ending.
>>
>>102142707
you want to kum-in sempai?
>>
>>102144452
two years
>>
my dick
>>
File: 1392414385513.jpg (94.51 KB, 850x601)
94.51 KB
94.51 KB JPG
>>102146884
>Green eyes
>>
>>102146335
>Implying I remember anything from one year ago
I probably died back then, for now I just live in the current season.
>>
>>102146884
I'm not even that much of a footfag and that's turning me on.
>>
>>102146963

Yeah, Utah's sister has green eyes. What about them?
>>
>>102146884
I wish I understood Japanese so I could get Kumin's puns correctly, I had the feeling there was quite some stuff lost in translation this time.
>>
They are like parents taking care of their autistic children. Just fuck already.
>>
>>102147092
It's that I can't remember the character at all.
>>
>>102146224
God she looks so much cuter without that damned hairclip
>>
File: Shinka OP.gif (1.78 MB, 600x338)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>102146416
I don't know, there's something I love about the rotation and honestly I like the new OP song just as much.
>>
>>102147331
Even the best fansubs are still not that great. You should try and learn the 日本語. I'm still amazed that people can complain about dialog and how people talk when they don't understand the language or how the culture works.
>>
>>102147331
>I wish I understood Kumin's puns
No you don't. Believe me, you don't.
>>
>>102148002
They outdid themselves with the visuals, but I'm not that fond of the song. It's nice, but I wish they would've gone with something a bit darker, more dramatic, to fit the dark visuals better. It's just my opinion, though.
>>
File: 1392327860523.png (231.98 KB, 370x444)
231.98 KB
231.98 KB PNG
>>102148176
I want to not laugh about her puns and when she gets sad about that, pat her head and tell her it's okay, I love her anyway.
>>
>>102148002
>>102148239
I like the song too. It's very powerful and goes well with the visuals too. Now if only they didn't use recycled animation from S1 it would be perfect.
>>
>>102147331
I could at least hear the one in episode 5 about swimming or whatever, even if I couldn't understand what she was saying. It sounded cute.
>>
>>102147446
She was literally in the latest episode
>>
>>102148176
Hearing how awful they are is half the fun.

>>102148239
To each their own. I wasn't sure how I felt at first but it's grown on me. Downloaded the singles and I can't get enough of it.
>>
File: 1392412056681.jpg (44.45 KB, 1280x720)
44.45 KB
44.45 KB JPG
>>102148393
Nope. No recollection.
>>
File: 5yApj.jpg (23.06 KB, 204x204)
23.06 KB
23.06 KB JPG
>>102148480
Might want to work on that short term memory. It was when Deko and Kumin were at Yuuta's house.
>>
File: 1392387066478.jpg (125.11 KB, 1280x720)
125.11 KB
125.11 KB JPG
>>102148480
Also have a picture.
>>
>>102148393
>>102148594

She was also right at the start of this episode.
>>
>>102148480
That temporary cardiac arrest during the latter half of the episode might have killed off some braincells there, anon.
>>
>>102147331
>手荷物だけに手に持つ
>tenimotsu dakeni te ni motsu
tenimotsu = hand luggage
te ni motsu = carry in the hand

It's a hand luggage because it's carried in the hand.
>>
File: 1392412578328.jpg (49.30 KB, 1280x720)
49.30 KB
49.30 KB JPG
>>102148594
Oh. I just didn't realise Utah was Yuuta.
>>
File: 56643l.jpg (59.39 KB, 289x450)
59.39 KB
59.39 KB JPG
Satone has no screentime. The poster is all about her.

What are they even going to do with her? I have no idea what her purpose is
>>
>>102148939
Maybe they'll do the kidnapping arc once this part is over.
>>
File: 1381453402561.png (212.51 KB, 360x422)
212.51 KB
212.51 KB PNG
>>102148857
O-okay. You're a touch confusing but it's cool, now you know what she looks like though.

I don't remember his sister's name so I'm not any better.

>>102148939
Well we only are 6 episodes in.
>>
So when is the movie getting subbed? I saw a raw BD rip on nyaa today.
>>
>>102148999
Wha? I thought the BD wasn't out yet.
>>
>>102148989
>Well we only are 6 episodes in.

Half the show gone for like 10 minutes combined screentime.
>>
>>102149048
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=523505
>>
Imagine if deko secretly NTRs yuta
/a/ would explode
like my dick
>>
>>102148989
>I don't remember his sister's name so I'm not any better.
The only name I can remember is Rikka, so you're actually a lot better
>>
>>102149134
shit's happened in a doujin, but they got caught and rikka punished her
sexually
>>
File: 1392008579726.png (87.01 KB, 259x377)
87.01 KB
87.01 KB PNG
>>102149153
You're adorably helpless. Thoughts on what's going to happen by the end of this season?
>>
>>102149273
kissu
>>
>>102149048
>>102149119
From what I've heard, 4 days till release. Early enough that it's already in stores and some employee stole/ripped it.
>>
>>102149313
between deko and nibu
on the vag
>>
File: 1392405128859.gif (1.07 MB, 310x281)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>102149273
Deko x Shinka
Attempted NTR by pic related
Rikka and Yuuta will almost kiss
>>
>>102142126
The Tyrant's Eye truly is the strongest.
>>
Why, /a/? Why is the fifth best girl in the series going to be the only one who finds happiness in the end? It's inevitable yet I keep watching because I like everything else about the show
>>
>>102149458
Only after this one. Up until then she was losing ground.

>>102149503
>Implying the aren't all happy
>gg
Anon pls.
>>
File: 1391238151260.jpg (159.51 KB, 566x800)
159.51 KB
159.51 KB JPG
>>102149381
I agree with the first, but I think Saeno (or whatever her name is) will help them get closer and get Rikka and Yuuta to kiss and maybe more

I'm calling it right now Redhead and Rikka will get trapped in a room/area together. Just them. Revelations will happen.
>>
File: 1392370808482.gif (424.55 KB, 500x547)
424.55 KB
424.55 KB GIF
>>102149503
But they're all already happy.
>>
File: kumin nap rape.png (233.70 KB, 791x442)
233.70 KB
233.70 KB PNG
>>102142707
I love how Kumin says Yuuta's name
>Togashiiii kunnn
>>
>Rikka died by train and Utah is in a coma after trying to stop her from an hero
>>
File: 143564747654.jpg (73.49 KB, 1280x720)
73.49 KB
73.49 KB JPG
>>102143200
:>
>>
File: 1392413164670.jpg (93.92 KB, 1280x720)
93.92 KB
93.92 KB JPG
>>102149681
no
>>
>>102143420
This.
>>
So, do you want any drama in season two?
>>
>>102149765
..is false
>>
>>102142386
look how happy she looks
>>
File: 1392398804652.jpg (72.48 KB, 1280x720)
72.48 KB
72.48 KB JPG
>>102149765
Rikka is fucking cute. Nibutani is a slut.
>>
>>102149681
>Chuuni Rain
>Years later him and Nibutani divorce, leaving him to watch Deko on weekends
>Deko is kidnapped by the chuuni killer
>>
>>102149852
I'd rather date a slut than someone who needs help getting dressed in the morning.
>>
>>102143420
>taking care of a retarded girl that he's trying to bang
You seem to be implying that there's something wrong with this
>>
>>102149503

>gg

Why.
>>
>>102146416
>>102148002
Did you notice during the OP When the turn stops on Shinka, you can see Rikka stumble and fall over in the distance

I just thought that was super cute
>>
File: 1392262019936.png (342.33 KB, 462x578)
342.33 KB
342.33 KB PNG
>>102149809
A little wouldn't be bad. but >dead dad wouldn't be needed at all.
>>
>>102149998
Yes. The fact that people continue to miss little things like this in anime makes me sad because I always just assumed they were things people saw, not things "clever" people had to take effort to notice.
>>
>>102143420
i apologist out of this by imagining rikka isnt retarded, simply socially inept to the point where she cant communicate under her own guise anymore, thus the RPing.

you see this whenever she speaks of things that become embarrassing, such as referring to a boyfriend as a contract rather than its actual word.

but still its hard to deny, Utah's going for the retarded girl
>>
File: 1392415794586.gif (2.98 MB, 256x144)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>>102149924
Well that makes you a slut then.
>>
File: 1388987066201.gif (424.23 KB, 400x300)
424.23 KB
424.23 KB GIF
>>102150100
Well to be fair, Shinka is very distracting.
>>
>>102149503
>the only one who finds happiness in the end
>implying
DekoMori will become a reality.
Kumin will get happily together with Isshiki when otaku aren't looking.
Touka marries Super Mario in Italy.
>>
File: 1360401650664.png (1.31 MB, 1280x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>102150151
Well she can obviously behave herself and he saw how miserable she was so he just let her be.
>>
>>102149552
You probably mean Satone, also called Sophia or Evil Pink Witch.
>>
I can't be the only person that preferred mindbroken Rikka.
>>
>>102143420
Yuuta really deserves better. The best ending at this point would be that Yuuta and Rikka continue to get closer while Nibutani slowly realises her own feelings. Then because Rikka is too fucking stupid to get her own apartment she moves to Italy with Touka. After an emotional farewell/breakup that includes lewdness we fast forward a few months to see the gang cheering on Kumin at her college nap competition where it is revealed that Yuuta and Nibutani have started dating. Rikka a shit.
>>
>>102150191
Yeah she's damn close to perfect.
>>
>>102150204
>implying any of those three will happen
>>
Zettai
Unmei
Mokushiroku
>>
File: 1392265564469.jpg (191.92 KB, 850x1233)
191.92 KB
191.92 KB JPG
>Implying new girl have any chance winning against Rikka
>>
>>102150330
Except that would be a retarded asspull because Shinka doesn't have any feelings for Yuuta
>>
File: 1392375192203.gif (1.94 MB, 384x216)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>102150313
Too sad for me.
>>
>>102150303
Yeah. Thanks.
>>
>>102149809
As long as it's teenage drama and not hardcore stuff like Satone being terminally ill and coming to Yuuta to say goodbye or something like this.
>>
>>102150191
>>102150341
>>102149998
It happens when the turn stops on Kumin, stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>102150330
Stop with your shipping fantasies.
>>
>>102149998
>>102150100
>>102150191
Joke's on you, she stumbles when best girl appears (aka Kumin).
>>
File: rikka falls.jpg (83.83 KB, 1280x720)
83.83 KB
83.83 KB JPG
>>102150487
Forgot pic
>>
>>102150428
In that scene she took off the fuck retarded night vision goggles and acted like a regular person for once.
This scene was great because for a split second we got to see a non-chuuni Rikka. I want more of this, and the easiest way to get there is mindbreak.
>>
>>102150487
>>102150528
Yes we know that, but I assumed it was a typing mistake and ignored it because I understood what he was saying and there's not point in arguing over something so stupid.
>>
>>102150533
I would kumin her.
>>
File: 1390436997380.jpg (59.34 KB, 1280x720)
59.34 KB
59.34 KB JPG
>>102150388
I can see DekoMori being heavily implied.
>>
File: 1392463060557.gif (353.33 KB, 360x360)
353.33 KB
353.33 KB GIF
>>102150566
But with mindbreak she's just a hollow husk. She'll get there, but it can't be done that abruptly.
>>
>>102150389
Now I can't get it out of my head, thanks.
>>
>>102150566
>In that scene she took off the fuck retarded night vision goggles and acted like a regular person for once.
>This scene was great because for a split second we got to see a non-chuuni Rikka. I want more of this
Yes it was fucking adorable and I can't wait to see more.

>and the easiest way to get there is mindbreak.
You can go fuck yourself you sick bastard.
>>
so can we agree that this and KLK are the anime worth watching this season?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48OWEQJTrQw
>>
>>102150566
How is she non-chuuni? Chuuni doesn't mean shy. The show is about chuuni love of Rikka and Yuuta, so you won't see it.
>>
>>102150740
And Nagi no Asukara and Noragami
>>
So /a/.

As far as chuuni versions go, do you prefer Pompom melee chuu2 Shinka, or summoner magick chuu2 Morisama-sama?
>>
>>102150740
> /a/
> agreeing on things
>>
I would quite like to have Kumin as my waifu.
>>
>>102150740
So we can agree that you just blew in from some other shithole board, you have shit taste and you're making this board a worse place with your shit taste, poor grammar and low powerlevel?
>>
>>102150270
she didnt look miserable when she was normal to me, there were circumstances and she was being forced to be that way. had it come on its own, shed have dropped the weird shit.

>>102150390
i can imagine something will happen. shes obviously a plot device to work as a seperation between the two, either that or a "hurry the fuck up" plot device.

at this rate we'll be pregnant by episode 8 and the rest will be the drama will be about the teenage parents.
>>
File: 1392173784672.jpg (820.82 KB, 1250x1065)
820.82 KB
820.82 KB JPG
>>102150792
I love all of them.
>>
>>102150566
But thats going against the entire point of the show. and besides her chuuni ways with little "normal" showings of affection are what make them feel that much more special.
>>
>>102150740
>video
Pretty much perfect.

>>102150880
Stewardesssama is the best, followed closely by Alicesama and then Tracksuitsama. I notice that Cheerleadersama is not on that.
>>
File: 1391667877915.gif (2.94 MB, 320x180)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB GIF
>>
>>102150683
>>102150733
>>102150922
I'd rather watch a show about a mindbroken Rikka learn to love again instead of chuuni Rikka learning how to not eat legos.
>>
>>102151010
You have only 5 seconds to point to at least 3 scenes where she's actually being retarded

oh wait there isn't
>>
>>102150987
dat walk away had me grinning like a bitch
>>
>>102148939
Not like we're only 6 episodes in or anything...
>>
>>102140226
>tfw if not for moeani they'd actually have a decent love triangle show
>ntr!NTR
>no you know old fashion triangle thing
>>
>>102150740
A perfect OP animation with a perfect OP. I don't agree with your opinons, but I like that video.
>>
>>102150922
>But thats going against the entire point of the show.
Not really, given that it was about learning they can have fun without using their delusions to avoid real problems (season 1 was her dad, this one is her relationship). Acting normal during important moments in her life isn't really an issue.

>>102151010
>Watching a cute romantic comedy
>I want mindbreak
Take it easy there edgemaster.
>>
>>102151058
Can't get dressed in the morning, needs Utah to take care of her
Got kicked out of her apartment because can't handle living on her own
Every grade she's ever gotten.
>>
>>102151078
No one wants a goddamn love triangle.
>>
>>102151078
>tfw
>Complaining about Kyoani
>Typing like an actual retard
Sounds about right.
>>
>>102151128
I want another Disappearance of Haruhi. KyoAni can do drama right when they want to.
>>
>>102151155
odd how they introduced another autist rival for rikka then
>>
anyone have gifs of demo crossing her legs on the chair?
>>
>>102151133
>Can't get dressed in the morning, needs Utah to take care of her
She was drawing the magic circle.
>Got kicked out of her apartment because can't handle living on her own
That was mistake of her granddad, it has nothing to do with her at all.
>Every grade she's ever gotten.
Only math grades which is normal for girls.
>>
Would you kiss demo on her forehead?
>>
>>102151133
>Can't get dressed in the morning,
>Managed all those frilly dresses on her own

>Got kicked out of her apartment because can't handle living on her own
>Grandfather made some mistake and the apartment was sold

>Every grade she's ever gotten.
>High school grades are not dependent on intelligence but on the amount you study
>>
>>102151322
not unless I want the yakuza down on me
>>
File: class_demored.png (51.16 KB, 256x256)
51.16 KB
51.16 KB PNG
>>102151322
I don't know if he would like that.
>>
I love Shinka but I wouldn't want to see her get with Utah

It's just so out of character and defies common sense
>>
>>102151368
>>102151376
What's life without a little risk? Without a little thrill? Without a little danger?

Anser: Safe
>>
>>102151456
too perfect not even sure what type of guy would suit her, well she's basically babysitting children though
>>
>>102151128
Well it can work both ways, your point is true but it can also be seen as them having fun without worrying so much about the embarrassment of their delusions at times as well.
>>
>>102151192
And this isn't the show for that type of drama. This is a light hearted comedy with romantic elements.
>>
File: 468746467.jpg (82.92 KB, 328x452)
82.92 KB
82.92 KB JPG
>>102151541
>what type of guy
>>
File: 1392414239379.png (870.47 KB, 567x522)
870.47 KB
870.47 KB PNG
>>102151541
>what type of guy
>>
>>102151295
>>102151331
>Utah hat to help her look for a place because she'd be incapable of doing it on her own. Too bad she spent all her money on night vision goggles
>Utah had to write her a script for the club meeting because she's incapable of managing the club affairs on her own
>Utah has to attend every single teacher meeting Rikka has and essentially speak for her

I can keep going.
>>
>>102151709
>>102151605
>>>/u/
>>
File: 1361731107782.gif (667.15 KB, 360x400)
667.15 KB
667.15 KB GIF
>>102150971
>I notice that Cheerleadersama is not on that.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>102151566
>What Haruhi S1
>>
>>102151764
>>>/a/
>>
>>102151724

>Yuuta had to help her look for a place
It was necessary to do so so that it could be done faster before anyone found out
>She'd be incapable
[citation needed]
>Spent all her money
She's literally living somewhere for free and she's never had to worry about money before because she's kind of rich

>Yuuta had to write her a script because she's incapable of managing club affairs on her own
Their club literally does nothing, Yuuta's just naturally better at bullshitting and Rikka's bad with addressing large groups of people

>Yuuta has to attend every single teacher meeting Rikka has and speak for her
He does that of his own volition, most of those meetings involve the entire club aside from the very first few at the beginning of the first season

Keep trying.
>>
File: morimori.jpg (27.21 KB, 631x340)
27.21 KB
27.21 KB JPG
>>102151764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6CcYmAnGP0

Deal with it
>>
>>102150740
Zvezda is pretty good too.

Those three are the only things I'm watching
>>
>>102151724
And it's still all wrong.
>even Yuuta couldn't help, because teenagers aren't used to renting apartments
>other two points can be traced to her shyness, which is not "retarded"
>>
>>102152023
KyoAni is clearly shipping these two, there's no denying. I'm not even a yurifag.
>>
>>102151798
Haruhi always had the potential to switch genres though, since it took place in a world of time travelers and espers and such. Chuu2 has less mobility.
>>
>Chuu2 movie
>Tamako movie
Guess what's next guys
>>
Wait, what? Why are people saying it was Rikka's birthday?
Is that what the third day was?
>>
>>102152233
Oh my God.
FMP! movie?
>>
>>102152242
Yeah.
>>
>>102152233
Free!?
>>
>>102152233
Haruhi
please
>>
>>102152303
we have a winner
>>
>>102152242
It's the second day, which is circled, duh. This episode was the first day, third day is the end of the trip.
>>
>>102152233
>KnK movie
>Free movie trilogy
>>
>>102152242

Yeah the 12th is her birthday.

I think the next episode with just the two of them hanging out is the eleventh though since they've only been there one night, but I'm not sure, I could be wrong.
>>
>>102152367
second

I dont care if they plodded out the rest of haruhi in movies.

i just want the later books translated

especially the latest
>>
NEXT EPISODE WHEN

I NEED MORE CHUUNI LOVE
>>
>>102152618
The latest 3 books wouldn't work as movies. Because of the whole 2 plotlines thing. Also
>>
>>102152653
Wednesday
>>
>>102152781

Thanks.
>>
File: 1389213519720.gif (100.98 KB, 450x253)
100.98 KB
100.98 KB GIF
>>102152653
Wednesdays. Subs on Thursday
>>
>>102151925
Not him but she couldn't handle her own clothes, doesn't know what a Parliament building is, and tried to live on <10 dollars. This is all just the first two episodes. I wouldn't call her full on retarded, but she is pretty incapable.
>>
File: 1390521675963.png (109.63 KB, 370x350)
109.63 KB
109.63 KB PNG
>>102152855
>tfw no more chuu2 wednesdays anymore

If only gg was here
>>
>>102152653
Never. Has been cancelled because too many viewers died of heart attacks.
>>
>>102152888
What the fuck is a Parliament Building?
Some kind of european thing?
>>
>>102152888
>>102152964
No, anon just tries to desperately prove some nonsense. It's a love hotel chain, if anything it shows how pure she is.
>>
>>102152964
go to bed, rikka
>>
>>102152913
>gg
>>
>>102152888
>Not him but she couldn't handle her own clothes
A lot of people, probably you included, don't know how to clean a spot like that.
>Parliament
Shitty subs watcher detected.
>live on <10 dollars
Not impossible.
>>
>>102152888

>Couldn't handle her own clothes

Not many teenagers know how to properly look after clothing. Yuuta's essentially a housewife, so he makes her look downright ignorant in comparison.

>Doesn't know what a Parliament building is

She's lived a fairly sheltered life stuck in her chuuni world among other things. But I mean sure, I'll give that one to you.

>Tried to live on ten dollars

She lives with Yuuta for free and eats all his food for free. On top of that, she comes from a decently wealthy family, so she's probably never been properly taught how to handle money.
>>
>>102152888
>Not him but she couldn't handle her own clothes
Accidentally dropping food on your clothes =/= inability to handle your own clothes

>doesn't know what a Parliament building is
Shitty translation. Actually a joke about a love hotel

>and tried to live on <10 dollars
Except that she's living with Yuuta's family who provide for her
>>
What's the deal with Nibu?
Is she a lesbian?
Why does she want to force Utah and Rikka to fuck each other so much? Is she a voyeur and masturbates to it?
>>
>>102153085
>Not impossible.
For a whole month? Yes it's impossible. Unless you're willing to eat one meal a day consisting of rice and tap water.
>>
File: 1349889206171.gif (1.25 MB, 320x180)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>>102152913
seeing who would release gg or UTW first, Oh the days.
>>
>>102153261

>Yes it's impossible

Not when your food and housing is provided to you by your boyfriend.
>>
>>102153243
>Is she a lesbian?
Yes
>Is she a voyeur and masturbates to it?
Now you're projecting.
>>
>>102153192
>Except that she's living with Yuuta's family who provide for her
The point is that without Yuuta's generosity she'd starve. That money was sent to her to pay for her living expenses and she blew it on toys.
>>
File: are you lesbian.png (14.38 KB, 141x163)
14.38 KB
14.38 KB PNG
>>102153243
Yes
>>
>>102150825
Criticizing other's grammar for invalidating his/her statement is what kids do when they want to convince themselves of their superiority. Two things are irrelevant. It's very immature of you.

Also, the post contained no error to indicate 'poor grammar', unless you lack sufficient understanding of English to make correct judgments.
>>
>>102153330
But without his generosity she might not have spent so much money. She WAS living with him and ransacking HIS fridge.
>>
>>102153330
Yes, she's a spoiled child from a well-off family who doesn't even need the money she's receiving. She did exactly as you'd expect from such a person, chuunibyou or not
>>
>>102147869
>whyamIsoperfectwithoutmyclip
>>
>>102153243

>What's the deal with Nibu

She's recently realized she's missing something and that something might be a boyfriend but she's not so sure.

>Is she a lesbian

All jokes aside, probably not.

>Why does she want to force Yuuta and Rikka to fuck one another

Don't you? They like each other super hard and were kind fo awkward about it up until the latest episode. She was giving them a push for their own sake. I've seen many people do this in real life.

>Is she *insert sex joke here*

Haha yes of course.
>>
>>102153400
Because she had no food of her own. You are seriously not getting why she is being sent money in the first place. It's so she's not mooching off Yuuta's family completely, she's expected to at the very least pay for her own food and other miscellaneous expenses, even if rent is taken care of by Yuuta's folks.
>>
>>102153330

>I'm living off these people for free and I have all this extra money
>I will make responsible decisions with the cash I have left and purchase only the things I need for the month
>>
>>102150740
holy shit, this is perfect
>>
>>102153381
>Telling people on /a/ that quality of posts doesn't matter.
>Ignoring his lack of capitalization.
>Pretending that all I did was attack his post when in reality someone who only watches chuu2 and KlK are definitely from off board.
You can leave, too. This board doesn't need faggots like you. Stop trying to fit in, it's obvious you're new.
>>
>>102153444
So Nibutani is the matchmaker that puts the feelings of her best friends above her own?
>>
>>102153479
No, you don't get it. She was sent money for her living expenses but her situation changed in a way she didn't need it. She was living with Yuuta. That's the bottom line.
>>
File: 1354343942577[1].png (488.89 KB, 2200x1237)
488.89 KB
488.89 KB PNG
>>102153243

She's in love with love.

She just hasn't yet realized that real love doesn't play out quite as she reads about in her shoujo manga and imagined as Mori Summer. Your Prince Charming could be the last person you'd ever expect.
>>
>>102153422
>>102147869
Because you've come to associate her bitchy personality with hairclip Nibutani, and her nice one with non hairclip Nibutani.
Basically you see them as 2 different people.
>>
>>102153578
It's not like she's sacrificing her own happiness to get them together.
>>
>>102153578

Yeah.

It's a fairly common thing honestly.

To get a little mumbo jumbo on you, she's probably also doing it subconsciously to fill the void she feels in her heart by making other people happy, therefore feeling some of that second-hand happiness instead of searching for some of her own.
>>
>>102153479
>continuously argues on the internet if a cartoon character is acting retarded
Actually, anon, you should take a look in the mirror. You might be autistic yourself.
>>
>>102153514
>I have all this extra money
It's not extra money you stupid shit. It's money for her living expenses. Jesus have you ever lived on your own? Food, clothes, and various other amenities cost money. It's not just rent and utilities that eat up your money. Rikka's staying with Yuuta without paying rent since its his parents' apartment, but she's sent money from her sister so she can at least pay for her own cost of living.
>>
>>102153639

Maybe not "sacrificing" but the idea is that she's putting their happiness above her own.
>>
>>102153444

>She's recently realized she's missing something and that something might be a boyfriend but she's not so sure.

There hasn't been even the slightest suggestion of that. She was completely blindsided by her friends talking about boyfriends, it doesn't seem like she's been thinking about that at all.
>>
File: 1362615545719.jpg (146.91 KB, 1437x809)
146.91 KB
146.91 KB JPG
Oh christ I had forgotten how awkward this shit is

I keep tabbing out every minute to read /a/ or pace because I can't handle the autism

please help
>>
>>102153654
> fill the void she feels in her heart by making other people happy
Shinka confirmed for best mother.
That purity.
>>
>>102153713

It's extra money BECAUSE she doesn't pay for any of what the money is actually for.

Food? Yuuta. Clothes? She has her own. Everything else? Yuuta.

Therefore, any money that is given to her by her family is extra money.

Also, relax.
>>
>>102153596
>but her situation changed in a way she didn't need it
Do you pay the least bit of attention? She does fucking need it. She had less than 10 dollars to feed herself for the month and would have starved if Yuuta didn't provide for her. That money was supposed to keep her fed and provide for her cost of living.
>>
File: 1390747343821.jpg (95.98 KB, 1280x720)
95.98 KB
95.98 KB JPG
>>102153578
She does it because if she focused on herself she would have to admit she's in love with Deko, and she's not ready for that yet. So she distracts herself with shipping a straight pair.
>>
>>102153713
Utah pays for all her shit, she doesn't need it, therefore it's extra. She never even said she planned to live on 10 dollars, Utah just assumed that.
>>
File: hellyeahmotherfucker.gif (1.47 MB, 300x280)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=515973

After listening to the new OP single extensively, I can confirm it is indeed better than the first.

Feel free to do your own research.
>>
>>102153735

Recently realized
e
c
e
n
t
l
y

r
e
a
l
i
z
e
d
>>
>>102153713
>Jesus have you ever lived on your own?
SHE DOESN'T LIVE ON HER OWN

Fucking troll, I will not reply to you anymore, you're clearly starved for attention.
>>
File: 1389458116050.jpg (80.84 KB, 800x450)
80.84 KB
80.84 KB JPG
>>102153816
>>
>>102153876

More recently than the latest episode?
>>
>>102153797
>Food? Yuuta. Clothes? She has her own. Everything else? Yuuta.
Except he's not supposed to. Jesus how do you not get this? That's mooching, that's not how it's supposed to be. Rikka was supposed to pay for her own living expenses with the money provided to her by her sister.

>>102153846
Goddamn you people are stupid. Just because she lives in the same apartment doesn't mean she gets to mooch everything for free, she still has to pay for food and amenities with the money sent to her.

>>102153891
SHE LIVES WITH A ROOMMATE YOU STUPID FUCK. A roommate is NOT your parent, they do NOT pay for your cost of living.
>>
>>102153761
Are you guys serious when you say stuff like this or are you just exaggerating?
It was the same thing in watamote threads too.
Do people actually pause the show they're watching even few minutes because of how "cringeworthy" the characters actions are?

That's pretty cringeworthy itself.
>>
>>102153952
see
>>102153710
You're way beyond acting reasonable, look how much time you spend typing up your nonsense "arguments".
>>
>>102141069
This please
>>
>>102153952

>That's not how it's supposed to be

But that is how it is.

Whether you want it to be what's happening or not, Yuuta pays for the entirety of Rikka's living expenses, which leaves her with EXTRA money that is sent to her by her parents.

That's seriously the beginning and end of this discussion.
>>
>>102153816
>>102153578
She does it because she likes to pretend to be some sort of white mage female cupid, and has been doing that since middle school, way before meeting Deko.

>I've received many grateful comments from my guests
>Thanks to Mori Summer my love progressed forward
>I've been in an unrequited love, but now we became a couple
>Thanks to the advice Mori Summer gave me, things went better between me and my boyfriend
>>
>>102153952
Are you trying to argue that Rikka is "retarded", or that she's mooching too much off of Yuuta?
>>
File: 1392502281277.jpg (187.71 KB, 1280x720)
187.71 KB
187.71 KB JPG
>>102151456
>>
File: bait4.png (64.69 KB, 625x626)
64.69 KB
64.69 KB PNG
>>102153952
That guy just wants to shit up the thread by acting retarded.
>>
>>102153952
But she does get everything for free. She doesn't have to pay, unless Yuuta hasn't been letting her eat the past 2 months because she spent all her money.
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad best girl didn't end up with betafag Yuuta. It always feels so forced to have everyone fall in love with the MC and seeing Nibutani living without a forced romantic interest is nice.
>>
>>102154056
That phone is huge or she has tiny hands.
>>
>>102154092

Phones are big nowadays.
>>
File: anyone can love anyone.png (177.70 KB, 500x281)
177.70 KB
177.70 KB PNG
>>102154068
>>
>>102154056
Oh. That makes sense.
>>102154092
It's a phablet.
>>
>>102151541

I'm thinking rich, blond hair, maybe a year or so younger...
>>
File: shinka glow.gif (1.91 MB, 422x237)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>102154056
She was such a good girl. And then she put that all behind because it was too embarrassing. How lame. I hope she comes to embrace her Mori Summer side by the end.
>>
File: 1391027872223.gif (1.94 MB, 317x178)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>102154068
All hail the Lesbutani
>>
>>102153984
I am absolutely serious. I literally cannot watch The Office, it's too awkward and I get up and leave every other line of dialogue.
>>
>but Nibutani is bettuh
All these minmaxing NTR scums.
>>
>>102154147
>>102154131
I mean, I have a Note 3 butthat phone she's holding just looks huge.
>>
File: atatatatata.gif (861.97 KB, 400x347)
861.97 KB
861.97 KB GIF
Well this thread was nice before it broke down completely.

Last thread was great. This one not so much.
>>
>>102154178
I'm thinking of a girl version of that
>>
File: 1392391808975.jpg (11.22 KB, 305x167)
11.22 KB
11.22 KB JPG
>>102154056
I want a Nibutani match.
>>
>>102154056
But I thought that website wasn't being run by Shinka
>>
>>102154039
Confirmed for not paying attention to anything in the show. The money is sent to her from her sister, and Yuuta's reaction clearly shows it was mean to cover her living expenses. A roommate is not a parent.

>>102154061
She is mooching too much, she spent her allowance on toys instead of food and other amenities first, like it was intended to be. Why do you think Yuuta spanked her over it? It's grossly irresponsible and it forced her to mooch.
>>
>>102154226
I blame Shinkafags
>>
>>102154211

Yeah.

Phones are big.
>>
This show's fanbase is so cancerous.
>>
>>102154257
No, but she clearly recognized her own ramblings, or she wouldn't be embarrassed.
>>
>>102154075
It's called mooching. Yuuta won't let her starve just because she's an idiot, but it doesn't change the fact she spent her money irresponsibly.
>>
File: image.jpg (138.89 KB, 1110x1080)
138.89 KB
138.89 KB JPG
>>102154211
>butthat
Heh.
>>
>>102152142
They're sharing an umbrella
>>
>>102154287
How? This shitstorm started because people are arguing about living expenses and living alone.
>>
>>102149809
I'll be honest, I kind of want to see RIkka cry again before the show is over, both happy tears and sad tears.
>>
>>102154211
It's a galaxy tab.
>>
>>102154226
People need to stop replying to trolls like >>102154261
The moment someone clearly defies reason, abort the conversation. If needed, hide the idiot.
>>
>>102154261

Okay dude this is the last time I'm going to reply to this because you clearly have something wrong with your reading comprehension.

I know that Rikka's family sends her the money to cover living expenses. But she doesn't pay for anything. Yuuta provides everything for her, because that's just how it happens.

This means that she has all this extra cash left over from not actually having to pay for anything despite yes, being sent money to pay for important things. So, she does whatever she wants with all the food/rent money because, due to Yuuta paying for everything, it has become toy money.

I seriously don't know how I can simplify this explanation any further.
>>
>>102154346
Yup. That symbolism. Based KyoAni.
>>
File: tears.jpg (62.37 KB, 1280x720)
62.37 KB
62.37 KB JPG
>>102154416
>People need to stop replying to trolls
But then /a/ wouldn't be a shithole!

>>102154358
Happy tears are the best kind of tears anon.
>>
File: 1392388886513.gif (2.72 MB, 298x247)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB GIF
>>102154358
She's adorable when bullied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CINopJp2R0U
>>
>>102154482
Don't forget the flowers.
>>
>>102154330
Are you arguing over whether she's retarded or that shes mooching?
She did it fully expecting Yuuta to let her eat. That's not retarded, thats using money that you don't need, because your boyfriend is not going to let you starve.
>>
>>102154418
Why do you bother? He will reply with more retarded nonsense. After two or three responses it was clear the guy was a troll or genuinely retarded. In both cases, it's just wasted time and gives him an opportunity to shit up the thread some more. Just ignore him.
>>
File: green light.jpg (93.56 KB, 1280x720)
93.56 KB
93.56 KB JPG
>>102154528
Don't forget from this week.
>>
File: butthat.jpg (69.57 KB, 592x413)
69.57 KB
69.57 KB JPG
>>102154338
>>
>>102154520
There's significantly less amount of bullying this season
>>
>>102154614

Less bullying.

But more PURE LOVE.

It works.
>>
>>102154614
But we got some nice spanking. That makes up for a lot.
>>
File: 1391109007175.jpg (57.12 KB, 1280x720)
57.12 KB
57.12 KB JPG
>>102154675
Shinka keeps bullying the Deko. It's a shame.
>>
File: 312231.png (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>102154614
Atleast we got the spanking.

We need more bullying though
>>
>>102154562

>All the lights are green, until you crash into a mountain
>>
Dammit, >>102154762 was meant for >>102154614
Not that it matters much anyway.
>>
>>102154829
>that foreshadowing
Please no.
>>
>>102154762
but she's a masochist
>>
>>102154894

Think of it as climbing instead of crashing.

Which is standard for Japanese romcoms.

It won't even be shit either because they skipped over the "rift" subplot with literally three sentences exchanged between Yuuta and Rikka.
>>
File: 1391109246488.jpg (53.89 KB, 1280x720)
53.89 KB
53.89 KB JPG
>>102154962
Not too sure about that. If anything, they might switch.
>>
>>102154814

We need more booty wooping.
>>
File: rrr.jpg (34.26 KB, 365x423)
34.26 KB
34.26 KB JPG
>>102154966
Ain't no mountain high enough ...
>>
File: 1392314525303.gif (505.41 KB, 600x600)
505.41 KB
505.41 KB GIF
>>102143200
Kumin is love
>>
File: 1390627779519.jpg (61.98 KB, 1280x720)
61.98 KB
61.98 KB JPG
>>102155258
>>
>>102155258
>>102155329
I want to nap with her.
>>
File: 1359322186320.gif (634.75 KB, 480x480)
634.75 KB
634.75 KB GIF
>>102153863
Yo the installment version for OP 2 is pretty cash.
>>
File: 1391696349010.jpg (87.50 KB, 896x504)
87.50 KB
87.50 KB JPG
Oh, right in time for Kumin appreciation!
>>
>>102152964
It was bad subs. Rikka was referring to a Love Hotel brand
>>
>>102153243
as Kazari best put it, Nibutani is a virgin who wants love. She's never been in love so she is shipping Yuuta and Rikka together. Kind of like the people who watch this show.
>>
File: 1356332636567.gif (899.50 KB, 500x280)
899.50 KB
899.50 KB GIF
>>102155564
Instrumental*
>>
>>102142963
Well yeah but that shit stopped when I was 11
(Also im pretty sure me and my cousin were actually super saiyans)
>>
>>102155657
>Kazari
I bet she keeps Kokokoko as a sex slave after school.
>>
File: haruhi angry sex.jpg (994.70 KB, 1920x1080)
994.70 KB
994.70 KB JPG
>>102154198
>perfect hair
>puts on the useless clip at the end
>>
>>102155782
Best part. It's hilarious.
>>
>>102155212
What the shit is up with your image?
>>
>>102155564
I wish this gif would rotate like a windmill
>>
File: 1379678950790.jpg (325.07 KB, 1280x720)
325.07 KB
325.07 KB JPG
>>102155782
>useless

Anon, the clip is life.
>>
File: Capture.png (89.86 KB, 387x280)
89.86 KB
89.86 KB PNG
>>102155782
>not liking the clip
>>
>>102155858
State your problem with it and I call you a faggot.
>>
>>102155923
It looks choppy, like if it's been poorly resized or cropped from a stream.
>>
>>102156028
You're a faggot.
>>
>>102154829
I think it was just that the lights went from red to green as they were about to start their date.

It's over. Kyoani foreshadowed it. All lights are green, no shitty NTR drama or interruptions next week.
>>
>>102156143

Exactly, and then they crash into a mountain.
>>
File: shinka-heavy-breathing.gif (1015.20 KB, 450x450)
1015.20 KB
1015.20 KB GIF
>>102152023
>>
>>102155662
I'll give it a show now.
>>
>>102156186

Nyet.

>>102154966
>>
File: 807987.gif (1021.18 KB, 480x270)
1021.18 KB
1021.18 KB GIF
>>
>>102156186
I think you mean they reach the top of a mountain and their relationship soars to new heights.
>>
>>102156253
But if there's a mountain to be climbed, doesn't that imply some sort of drama at some point?
>>
>>102156300
>>102156253

Don't say I never warned you.
>>
>>102156316

Sure.

But there's a difference between climbing and crashing.
>>
>>102156316
The mountain is a symbol for a physical peak, if you know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: rikka explosion.gif (855.56 KB, 640x360)
855.56 KB
855.56 KB GIF
>>102154226
there's only so much we can talk about how cute Rikka is during the inbetween episode time. Things breaking down is natural.
>>
>>102156355
The fact that they look to be having real progress outside of the very end of the show scares me enough. I really wish anime didn't run with that so much. Would it kill them to give us real progress half way through then have the newly developed characters tackle other challenges and interact with the world around them as new people?
>>
File: Finds a way.jpg (49.12 KB, 359x296)
49.12 KB
49.12 KB JPG
>>102156143
>Rikka says "All green" in the aquarium episode
>>
File: yuuta woop woop rikka.gif (659.50 KB, 346x360)
659.50 KB
659.50 KB GIF
>>102155104
woop woop
>>
>>102156470
Nah, there was stuff happening. Don't get into it.
>>
File: 1378676575540.jpg (205.26 KB, 1280x720)
205.26 KB
205.26 KB JPG
>>102156210
What?
>>
File: 87986.gif (895.44 KB, 480x270)
895.44 KB
895.44 KB GIF
>>102156281
>>
>>102155782
The clip is there so her hair doesn't move.
>>
File: 1392327746454.gif (159.51 KB, 300x462)
159.51 KB
159.51 KB GIF
>>102156547
>>
File: rikka excited.gif (482.95 KB, 480x528)
482.95 KB
482.95 KB GIF
>>102156281
>>102156588
Is this from the BD rip?
>>
File: 1390025469607.gif (194.02 KB, 346x360)
194.02 KB
194.02 KB GIF
>>102156550
>>
>>102156490

>I really wish anime didn't run with that so much

What.

What's happening right now is super uncommon for anime. As of right now, what I'd expect to be happening is for Yuuta and Rikka to not speak a word to each other for the next four episodes before "miraculously" realizing that there was nothing wrong the entire time.

But that whole bullshit drama was taken care of over the course of episode 6.

If anything what's happen next/right now is the second bit of your post with tackling new challenges after having developed a little more as people.
>>
>>102156547
TYBKA.

>>102156585
*give it a shot.
I meant I'll listen to it now.
>>
>>102156712
that or some crazy crazy misunderstanding that was neither of their fault. One of the characters is mad, and one doesnt understand why. Yada yada other character apoligizes for something he didnt do, kissu ensues.
>>
>>102156712
Yes, them having that much progress is uncommon, but you also need to remember they aren't "all the way" to an open relationship where they trust each other and can express their feelings. That's the main issue. Until they can tell each other they love on another and kiss (as that seems to be the big marker they're trying to get to) it's not over. I'm saying more likely that not they'll throw in drama now, but that they could be gearing up to plow right through it and the foreshadowing for no drama is in place which would be amazing.
>>
>>102142963
man, I was/am pretty fucking autistic, and unoriginal.

Grade school (2nd to 5th grade)
The red knight of fire, leader of the "elemental warriors of light" has to lead his group to defeat their rival faction "the elemental knights of darkness" and the five colossal beast to restore their armours and say the "king of the abyss"

then the adventres of edgy the edgemaster and friends started around middle school and finally died on 9nth grade
>>
>>102156708
I hope Yuuta casually spanks her again before this is over since he has no qualms about it.
>>
>>102156712
"What I'd expect to be happening is for Yuuta and Rikka to not speak a word to each other for the next four episodes before "miraculously" realizing that there was nothing wrong the entire time.

But that whole bullshit drama was taken care of over the course of episode 6."

Fucking deja vu. Did you post this in a previous thread or perhaps phrased the same point in a different way previously?
>>
File: rikka sweat gulp.png (430.66 KB, 664x581)
430.66 KB
430.66 KB PNG
>>102154829
it's actually a volcano
>>
>>102156416
A erect penis?
>>
>>102156860

Exactly.

Actual progress is happening right now in their relationship, which is a very pleasant surprise.

>>102156885

You're kind of mindfucking me here.

Can you explain what you mean in simpler terms. I get what you mean with them not being able to openly express their love for one another and it still being more of an unspoken thing between them and the kissu and such but you've completely lost me on the foreshadowing drama/maybe not but actually plowing right through I have no clue what you're on about.

Wait no. You just mean that there's still more challenges ahead they need to face right? Well that kind of goes without saying.

>>102157109

Yeah I did.

I've been sperging over it because it's so unexpected and Kimi ni Todoke did that stupid bullshit and as far as I know they're STILL on it like however many chapters later.
>>
Why is the full version of the second ending so terrible?
>>
>>102156712
>What's happening right now is super uncommon for anime. As of right now, what I'd expect to be happening is for Yuuta and Rikka to not speak a word to each other for the next four episodes before "miraculously" realizing that there was nothing wrong the entire time.
that's cartoons in general for the last 20 years.

especially pixar. it's quite saddening.
>>
>>102157044

He doesn't seem the sort to discipline his waifu unless she really deserves it. But she certainly does seem the sort to do shit on purpose that would rile him up enough for the occasional roleplay disciplinejob.
>>
>>102157228
>You're kind of mindfucking me here.
I'm saying that if they went the typical shit route, the relationship progress would be stopped now. They'd start to get close, Satone would show up and we'd get some forced drama based on a misunderstanding that could be a simple fix, but will snowball into something big. The next 5 episodes will center on that and they'll be too gloomy like the end of season 1. At the very end, they'll make up and kiss.

The foreshadowing comes from things like the traffic lights and the progress we had this week. If they take the "not cliched crap" route, next week will be a great birthday date for Rikka. They'll get closer and kiss and they'll be comfortable. There can still be a little bit of drama, but it will come from them getting used to life as a real couple and how they change as people from there on out. Too many shows neglect this aspect and put all the emotional weight of the story on the confession, and that's become predictable and boring. They also have the whole stalker-chan mystery to go into, so they can have their romantic movement and still have a plot point for the last half. It could be interesting because we get to see the new couple and their friends deal with the kind of challenges they'll face in life and we'll see what kind of people they have become. If Kyoani really wants to push the envelope, they could do a scene where they imply Yuuta and Rikka spend a night "together".

If they go with part of or all of what I describe in option 2, I will be shocked and very happy. My fear is that they'll do option 1 because the entire industry loves it's boring generic crap (well, the consumer base does) and not even Kyoani is immune to that.
>>
>>102157123
It will erupt before the end of the show. Mark my words.
>>
>>102157173
More along the lines of a peak they climb together, you know.
>>
>>102157426
I actually love it
>>
File: 1363332602375.gif (2.21 MB, 640x360)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>>102157426
Pun!shment was kinda cool.
>>
File: 1349226420454.png (35.45 KB, 196x269)
35.45 KB
35.45 KB PNG
>>102155212
>>102155858
>>102155923
>>102156028
>>102156099
>>
>>102157426
>listening to full versions instead of the TV sizes
Go away, weaboo. If it's not in the anime, it doesn't count.
>>
>>102157824
Oh.
I just I'm too lewd for 4chan now.
>>
>>102157426
Because it's unremarkable as it is.
>>
>>102157426
sorry for the spoonfeeding but do you have a link?
>>
File: normalfags.jpg (64.34 KB, 690x810)
64.34 KB
64.34 KB JPG
>>102157904
>Go away, weaboo.
>>
>>102155329
one day Isshiki will nap with Kumin
>>
>>102158062
Please Kyoani Mexi-kun deserves at least this
>>
>>102157833
>>102157856
>>102157954
I guess I just didn't like hearing the other characters voices.

>>102157979
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=515973
Have fun.

>>102157904
I bet you skip the OP too. I could never live as empty a life as you.
>>
>>102158062
She has teeth in her vagina.
>>
>>102158112
You mean, a cat is fine, too?
>>
>>102157733

Okay I gotcha.

Honestly, with what they did in episode 6 by completely going against what I expected of them and ignoring what the cliche was, which consisted of extending that plot point another four episodes like you said, I'm leaning towards their date going off fairly well. Maybe not perfect, but with minimal problems.

I mean hell, even in the previous season they pretty much had ALL the drama for it crammed into two and a half~ episodes, and left the rest for hanging out with friends and the evolution of Rikka and Yuuta's relationship. I mean damn, the fucking confession was even a real-ass mutual confession that went off super well.

The thing that I like, is that they left a big chunk of the stagnant portion of their relationship unseen between the two school years. They showed us the fast beginning and the advancement going on in the present and none of the boring "we're a couple but don't look like it" bullshit in the middle.

I dunno, I think KyoAni is really making this work.
>>
>>102158143
>I bet you skip the OP too
No, but I press the hands on my ears and sing my own tune along to it.
>>
>>102157979
Just look were you usually get your anime torrents.
>>
File: 1383321062798.png (98.02 KB, 460x340)
98.02 KB
98.02 KB PNG
>>102158143
thanks for the link
>>
>>102158264
>I dunno, I think KyoAni is really making this work.
So far yes. I know they're capable of great things too, I'm just worried because high school romcoms almost never progress like this. They're so formulaic it hurts. I'm trying my best to just be cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>102157426
Can it be called a full version if the TV version isn't in it? Isn't it more like the original version?
>>
File: 1388047104336.gif (540.14 KB, 246x291)
540.14 KB
540.14 KB GIF
I hope UTW gets on the Lite episode soon.
>>
File: I am a little happy.jpg (50.33 KB, 1280x720)
50.33 KB
50.33 KB JPG
>>102158356
Now that we know Kyoani can move romance along, let's get some progress here. These guys deserve it.
>>
>>102158431

Having some tentative optimism is really the best we can do at this point.

Just have to wait and see.
>>
File: 1383321064536.gif (255.65 KB, 360x310)
255.65 KB
255.65 KB GIF
>>102158431
I have this really bad gut feeling that theyre going to take the expected romcom route.
>>
>>102158724
After you watch anime for long enough you're conditioned to just expect shit.

It's sad, really. I hate that the people buying it actually eat that shit up.
>>
>>102158724

The only reason I have hope is because they already played the "expected romcom route" card in the first season, and even that was done better than it usually is and wasn't drawn out at all.
>>
>>102158550
I want a full TV version.
>>
>>102158788
It's not only anime. It's pretty much all of the entertainment industry. Series, movies, books. The majority just follow a template with minor variations. And the sad thing is, a lot of people WANT it that way. They get pissed off if they do not get exactly what they expect. It's horrible.
>>
File: 1392421451630.gif (487.03 KB, 281x281)
487.03 KB
487.03 KB GIF
I just want Rikka to be happy.
>>
>>102158960
The reason I like anime is that there's a huge amount of stuff from all kinds of genres that really is good. Even if most of it is crap there's a tone of imaginative stuff that breaks the mold and impresses me, and given how much anime is accessible I'll likely never run out.

The issue comes when I'm not just watching things from my backlog but watching something currently airing and getting my hopes up for something really great. Usually you can tell right away if something is going to be really good or just generic crap, but the fact that this can still go either way is killing me.
>>
>>102158960

I really enjoy when any kind of media subverts my expectations for the exact reason you've just outlined.

I find that for the most part I can predict the ending to most of the things that I experience and it just makes me feel great to be proven wrong. This is a terrible example, but Superman just straight up murdering Zod in MoS caught me off guard and overall enhanced my experience of the movie.

That having been said if this shit doesn't end with Yuuta and Rikka living happily ever after I'm going to be platinum mad.
>>
File: fry.jpg (25.09 KB, 630x514)
25.09 KB
25.09 KB JPG
>>102158788
>>102159179
>>102159159
>>102158960
"Clever things make people feel stupid and unexpected things make them feel scared."
>>
File: rikkagun.jpg (154.57 KB, 682x700)
154.57 KB
154.57 KB JPG
>>102159101
I just want Rikka to be mistaken for a real agent by some government spies and be drawn into some real life conspiracy shit, with her most of the time being unaware of it. A bit along the lines of "The Man Who Knew Too Little" or more fittingly, "The Tall Blond Man with One Black Shoe", but I doubt many anons know that one.
>>
>>102159240
>Clever things make people feel stupid
Sadly this holds true on /a/. Can't even tell you how often I see people complain about a show because they were too stupid to understand what was going on so they just call it shit.
>>
>>102159240

Except in my post I clearly explained how I like to be proven wrong?

Clever and unexpected things are great in today's media.
>>
>>102159349
KnK
>>
File: 1389837009847.jpg (128.53 KB, 1280x717)
128.53 KB
128.53 KB JPG
>>102159240
>unexpected things make them feel scared
Reminds me of a former gf, who always checked the last page of a book before reading, so she knew what to expect. mfw
>>
>>102159389

Ahh ignore my autism.

I realize now you meant people in general and not those you replied to.
>>
File: 1388657301090.gif (381.70 KB, 388x360)
381.70 KB
381.70 KB GIF
>>102158724
I doubt that they'll be any sort of misunderstanding nonsense because of the whole "strengthening the contract" thing that Yuuta dropped before nose sex.
>>
>>102159389
The majority of people, of course theres a few who like subversions, but the majority of people get mad when things don't follow the formula they expect, even if it turns out to be better.
>>
File: rikka blink.gif (310.89 KB, 800x450)
310.89 KB
310.89 KB GIF
>>102159101
Yeah
>>
>>102159419
Yeah that was the most recent one. Holy shit did those shitposters get retarded. Sad that some shows have a dedicated hatebase that makes the fanbase look like bad people.
>>
>>102159515
Well, I posted >>102159552
Before I saw your post.
>>
>>102159552
>even if it turns out to be better.
You mean almost every time it isn't cliched shit? Sometimes formulaic stuff is good because of great execution, but usually that's not the case.
>>
File: 1389881507958.jpg (13.97 KB, 192x221)
13.97 KB
13.97 KB JPG
>>102158062
>someone saved my gif
>>
>>102159663
Endless eight.
I actually liked it, though.
>>
>>102159680
I can't get over how much of a cutie Kumin is.
>>
>>102159917

Kumin is pretty adorable.

I think a lot of it is because she just kind of goes with anything and is super unobtrusive.

She's just there, but in a way that works to set the tone for a lot of their activities, even if she is just sleeping.

I read way too deeply into this show holy shit.
>>
I feel like KyoAni is improving Kumin and make her more relevant in S2.
That was one of my main complaints with S1, she was cute, but devoid of character and irrelevant, waste of perfectly good character design.
>>
File: rikka ahoge buzzcut.png (295.91 KB, 948x843)
295.91 KB
295.91 KB PNG
>>102156588
did Rikka get a haircut for her dream wedding? It looks nice. BD soon!
>>
File: 1391717275181.jpg (374.21 KB, 1920x2130)
374.21 KB
374.21 KB JPG
>>102160266
I'm so happy that she's actually relevant in this season but now that its her last year, will we get a sad Kumin graduation OVA?
>>
>>102160360
What if she doesn't graduate?
>>
>>102160360

Look at that mature and healthy body.

God fucking dammit KyoAni my dick can only take so much. The hips and ass in this show are gonna turn me into some sort of degenerate.
>>
>>102159560
the most normal looking person in the picture
>>
File: 1352305859202.gif (2.31 MB, 480x270)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>102160193
You're right, she's just totally laid-back and genuinely interested in the chuunis' activities. Like when she did that magical girl dress-up and "fight" in the clubroom. Totally unjudgmental, the perfect girl for an anon's lifestyle. She'd sit down with you and listen to you explain your favorite shows, and then watching it with you, just going along.
>>
File: 1391723681492.png (54.99 KB, 247x187)
54.99 KB
54.99 KB PNG
>>102160464
Runaway to the Sleepers-Circus
>>
>>102154184
shinka showing her chuuni during the trip was just too good
>>
File: 1390041696184.jpg (376.11 KB, 960x1280)
376.11 KB
376.11 KB JPG
>>102160528
What you described is the reason she's my waifuu she finds the fun in everything
>>
>>102160580
I thought she'd borrow some money from Deko's family and open up a nap hotel, you know, these things in Japan where they rent out a bed for half an hour or so.
>>
>>102160528

Damn.

Kumin's basically the perfect girl. Interested in everything and willing to go along with petty much anything with a smile on her face as long as she gets to nap afterwards.
>>
>>102160528
But even if she did listen to you and didn't judge you, you'd still know that she doesn't really give a shit about you or your hobbies.
>>
>>102160721

Anon no.

She's genuinely interested.

She said so herself in the show.

Don't ruin this.
>>
>>102160721
And then there's this guy.
>>
File: kumin pillow take a nap.png (272.91 KB, 410x630)
272.91 KB
272.91 KB PNG
>>102160692
one of those love nap hotels where you get to pay girls to nap with them. I would give them my life savings (which isn't that much actually) to take a nap with Kumin.
>>
File: 1391696050587.png (1.54 MB, 1280x720)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>102160721
I bet you're a vegetarian
>>
>>102159522
I think I saw this before in crayon shin-chan
>>
File: 1391988113878.jpg (118.27 KB, 1280x720)
118.27 KB
118.27 KB JPG
>>102160692
>>102160816
Sounds like a good business model.
>>
>>102160998
The post or the .gif?
>>
May this thread find peace in the archive, and may we have a good next episode and thread for all.
>>
File: 1392488270135.jpg (26.32 KB, 540x281)
26.32 KB
26.32 KB JPG
>>102161080
>>
>>102161070
that animation of the gif
>>
>>102161080
>>102161127
Every time
>>
>>102161040

>Yuuta and Rikka both sleeping on their backs

Fuck I'm such a fucking faggot this made me go d'aww in my head for no fucking reason goddamn.
>>
>>102148002
no one made gifs of the other girls spinning? and it so cute
>>
File: 1389233517761.gif (1.63 MB, 300x225)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>102161287
>>
>>102160528
>>102160658
>>102160193
>>102160795
So basically shes Mugi 2.0?
Too bad the threads almost dead so no one will see this.
>>
>>102161564
Mugi + Naps
>>
>>102161564
Mugi wants to be normal so she does whatever her normal friends tell her to.
Kumin just wants to have fun and show appreciation to her friends.
>>
>>102161564

No.

Mugi didn't go along with things because she wanted to, she went along with things because she had absolutely no idea what the fuck was going on at any given time.
>>
>>102161689
Mugi wasn't stupid, if anyone didn't know what was going on at any given time, it's Yui. Mugi went along with it because she wanted to. She didn't mind doing things because they were her friends and she just wanted to enjoy time with them.
>>
>>102161127
I look away for a few minutes and I miss the chance to post it. Damn.
>>
File: DemHips.gif (1.47 MB, 400x720)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
Last for kumin.
>>
File: 1390116515992.gif (217 KB, 173x261)
217 KB
217 KB GIF
>>102162232



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.