[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


Would you ride Rider's rides?
>>
Just ask if I would fuck/be fucked by her, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>102023653

unf unf?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.gif (770.95 KB, 480x270)
770.95 KB
770.95 KB GIF
>>102023653
>>
File: 1341795571806.jpg (215.86 KB, 567x793)
215.86 KB
215.86 KB JPG
Only if Sakura is included
>>
>>
>>102023710
>wanting wormslut

You are cancer
>>
HF is the best route thanks to Rider, Kotomine, and Ilya.
>>
>>102023688
Yes, with my gay bulge.
>>
Yes, definately
>>
File: 1284877973997.jpg (217.57 KB, 588x814)
217.57 KB
217.57 KB JPG
>>102023746
> Not wanting the best fuck there is
>>
File: 1385710662196.jpg (79.65 KB, 861x900)
79.65 KB
79.65 KB JPG
>>
What does getting fucked by Raidah feel like?
>>
>>102023710
>Sakura

Remove sluts.
>>
>>102023576
How is medusa a hero?
>>
>>102023887
A nightmare of lewdness
>>
File: the dickings.jpg (94.49 KB, 525x364)
94.49 KB
94.49 KB JPG
Fat guy should fuck her.
>>
>>
>>102023903
She's not
Since fuckery in 3rd war Servants aren't restricted to heroes
>>
>>102023963
Fucking angry manjew.
>>
>>
When she lewdly glaring at me, my dick hard as stone
>>
>>102023818
>Wanting an educated prostitute filled with worms.
>>
>>
>>102023963
But isn't Pegasus a heroic beast?
>>
File: 1356988174943.jpg (165.63 KB, 648x906)
165.63 KB
165.63 KB JPG
>>
>>102024105
A beast's a beast, it can't really have an alignment
On the other hand I still don't know how Medusa would have it
>>
>>102024043
It's better than crabs
>>
>>102024105

No, it's a monstrous beast (basically just a magical animal) that has risen to the rank of a phantasmal beast (mighty monster type thing) due its immense age and power.
>>
I have this super lewd but extremely hot picture but I can't post due janitor-san shoting me down
>>
>>102024179
>>102024199
I guess that makes sense, thanks
>>
File: Fate Stay Night 107a.jpg (265.71 KB, 800x600)
265.71 KB
265.71 KB JPG
>>102024179

Pegasus sprung forth from Medusa's bleeding neck when Perseus cut off Medusa's head.

Rider just doesn't fully cut it off this time around.
>>
Since when did she get an amusement park? I fucking love rollercoasters, let's do it.
>>
>>
Heaven's Feel is best route.
>>
What are the minimum requirements to be ridden by Rider?
>>
>>102024262

Just be warned that you won't be able to stop it until she's satisfied.
>>
>>102024259
Oh
That's gruesome
Why does SHE get to summon it though?
>>
File: rider.jpg (2.53 MB, 2903x4771)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
>>102023576

Rider is the best Fate. I would do all kinds of things to her and let her do all kinds of things to me.
>>
>>102024394
You need to have a lewd sister.
>>
>>102024394

Have all your teeth and some sort of income to give food.
>>
File: letmeoff.jpg (15.71 KB, 299x100)
15.71 KB
15.71 KB JPG
>>
>>102024404
What kind of person would stop at less?
>>
>>102023576
>asakawa
well ofcourse
>>
File: 1390745872208.jpg (345.68 KB, 1122x1600)
345.68 KB
345.68 KB JPG
>that feelio when there's an official Type-Moon h-scene involving Shirou pounding the fuck out of Rider in FHA

People in other universes might have their Spice and Wolf S3, but at least we got something for ourselves damn it.
>>
File: Fate Stay Night 109.jpg (194.90 KB, 800x600)
194.90 KB
194.90 KB JPG
>>102024418

Why not? She was raped by Poseidon, and Pegasus is Poseidon's son.
In other words, Pegasus is her child.
>>
>>102024521
Fucking Greece
>>
>>
>>102024521
That doesn't make any sense at all.
How do you rape someone while avoiding eye contact?
>>
>>
File: Fate Stay Night 206.jpg (282.43 KB, 800x600)
282.43 KB
282.43 KB JPG
>>102024655

She wasn't cursed until after the rape.
In fact, the rape is what led to the cursing, since Medusa had the "audacity" to be raped in Athena's temple and greek gods are assholes.
>>
Rider best servant
>>
>>102023576
I will ride her like my bicycle that I use to get to work everyday: hard and fast
>>
>>102024733
That makes me depressed
>>102024749
Shinji did not deserve her.
>>
>>102024814
>like my bicycle that I use to get to work everyday: hard and fast

Fucking monster, have you no love for you bicycle?
>>
>>
>>102024749
I wonder if she'd suck my dick if I asked her.

Archer, Seiba and Tamano would for sure.
>>
>>102024733
>She wasn't cursed until after the rape.
>until after the rape
:[
I guess that why she cares for Sakura so much
>>
>>102024970

Yes, she would, Riders are docile and caring, if you asked really nice she'd do it for sure.
>>
>>102025040
>you will never get your dick sucked in an artificial moon-cell
>>
>>102024849
Shinji is a mess of a person
He had bad shit done to him, so in return he does bad shit to other people, thus having more bad shit done to him
>>
>>102024849
Shinji gets what he deserves.
>>
>>102023576

I'm not entirely certain I understand you. Are you asking if I'd let her fuck me in the ass? I totally would.
>>
I'm about to finish UBW for the first time today. Fuck that faggot Archer, I hope Shirou fucks him up before this is all over.
>>
>>102025306
>I hope Shirou fucks him up before this is all over.
you have no idea anon...
>>
File: riderbro.jpg (71.06 KB, 805x455)
71.06 KB
71.06 KB JPG
>Nobody has posted best rider yet
>>
>>102025306
UBW is fucking fantastic. I'm not sure if I like Heaven's Feel or UBW more, because they're both so damn good.
>>
>>102025375
That rider has a penis
>>
File: 1324411012448.jpg (112.62 KB, 522x730)
112.62 KB
112.62 KB JPG
She makes me hard as rock.
>>
>>102025433
I know, great, isn't it
>>
>playing Unlimited Codes
>Rider does the pose when she bends forward like a cat
>pop a stiffy

God damn it.
>>
>>102024944
You think Shinji fucked both of them?
>>
>>102026019
>playing
>>
>>102026019
I don't like how she has that zone of nothingness under her skirt. I know that it's for a reason, but it still looks terrible
>>
I would rather Saber. At least she has B rank Riding.
>>
>>102026084
Of course not
F/sn Shinji fucks only Sakura and F/E Shinji is eight years old
>>
>>102026084
He fucked Medusa but not I doubt he fucked Drake since he isn't a bastard in Extra and hes like 8
>>
>>102026019
>Unlimited Codes
I could never find that on PSN
>>
>>102026180
And Rider has it at A+, what's your point?
>>
>>102026252
>He fucked Medusa

Citation required so I can jerk off to the thought of dominating a woman like that.
>>
File: KHSaber2.jpg (345.76 KB, 558x600)
345.76 KB
345.76 KB JPG
Since this is a Type-Moon thread, they added a Saber to the Koha-Ace Grail War.
>>
>>102026084
I want to see Shiki fight Shirou
>>
>>102026361
He gropes her and she obeys his every word but I don't think they explicitly said it
>>
>>102026508
I know he hits her on several occasions, but groping?
>>
File: 1390260574447.png (245.74 KB, 490x700)
245.74 KB
245.74 KB PNG
>>102026501
Shiki would rape Shirou's ass hands down.
>>
>>102026657
you dumb
>>
File: rider is useless.png (364.44 KB, 796x595)
364.44 KB
364.44 KB PNG
>>102026361
>>
File: 1391880383357.jpg (41.82 KB, 640x480)
41.82 KB
41.82 KB JPG
>>102026501
>>102026657
Don't start this shit, please.
>>
>>102026566
Her thighs when he shows her off to Shirou
>>
>>102025416

WHAT THE FUCK

THEY KILLED OFF ILYA?!

WHAT THE FUCK NASU
>>
>>102026748
But Shiki can kill whatever Shirou throws at him. Archer would've been able to take him down, maybe, but Shirou can do no planning. He'll go straight at Shiki and get cut.
>>
>>102026779
That could imply many things, not necessarily that he forced her to sex.
>>
>>102026865
It only gets better.
>>
>>102026894
Nasu said it'd end in a double KO with Shiki eventually succumbing to his Mystic Eyes after a lengthy battle with Shirou
>>
>>102026906
What else could Shinji imply? Also it's implusible that he wouldn't fuck her, given the opportunity.
>>
>>102026906
pls, anon, if he was Shirou or Issei it indeed could, but that's fucking Shinji.
>>
>>102023576
>Than one series with great art of rider ntr'd by a fat old man will never be translated.
>>
>>
File: 1376673513876.jpg (386.89 KB, 1152x1312)
386.89 KB
386.89 KB JPG
who legs here
>>
>>102026993
If Shiki goes bind Arc would probly go batshit insane and destroy Shirou and Co. Nobody will be able to save him
>100% Arc>All
>Shiki has too much power in his harem...
>>
>>102027150
>Bind
>Blind*
Fucking spell motherfucker
>>
>>102027012
That she was easy to look at, or maybe he could use her for seduction or some stuff.
>>
File: 1316972330327.jpg (270.08 KB, 492x800)
270.08 KB
270.08 KB JPG
>>102027150

Arc wouldn't react that badly if Shiki brings about his own death due to overuse of his eyes.
If someone killed him, that's a different story, but she'd just be sad if it was his own eyes.
>>
>>102027150
Gilgamesh > Arc
>>
>>102027225
>"If Shirou were to fight Shiki Tohno, there would be a high probability of a mutual defeat where Shirou would have his projected Noble Phantasms one-sidedly killed, while Shiki would overuse his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to the point were he would overload and self-destruct after the battle. Circumstances would change if Shirou were capable of an Excalibur-like prana discharge."
>>
>>102027150
>100% Arc>All

No not really. Amaterasu and the Types are still stronger than her

>>102027356

That's only because his method of fighting works really well against Arc, he can use EA to break her connection to Gaia and with GOB she won't be able to get into close range. Enkidu is useless however.
>>
File: 1390067621068.jpg (133.43 KB, 1280x720)
133.43 KB
133.43 KB JPG
>>102027264
>Arc went mad in Ciel's route when shiki said he didn't like her.
I highly doubt that anon.
>>102027356
>Here we go again
100% Arc would rape Gil.
>>102027420
If it was CCC's Mooncell with EMIYA Excalibur hax then possibly shirou could use it too?
>>
>>102027148
got my vote.
>>
>>102027087
11/10. Would diligently serve without any question.
>>
>>102025028

No it was for another reason, see this excerpt from Hollow:

> There's still someone I can help even if I'm like that.
>......A Servant is summoned to a Master to whom his nature is similar.
>Because her Master has the same fate as her, she was summoned to her.
> Someone fated to turn into a monster eventually.
>As victims-turned-attackers-turned-repulsive monsters, they formed a contract in this world
>『Ah』
>Therefore.
> I don't want her to become like me.
>Although I can't change that fact, I can protect the girl who holds the same fate as me.
>My unfulfilled happiness
> My unatonable sin.
>I really, really loved the girl who's so selfish and foolish putting on a brave front.

Its adorable.
>>
>>102027495
I doubt it since he still doesn't have enough prana really unless its a suicide attack. Probably if hes sexed up to Tohsaka
>>
File: 1283714853344.jpg (47.35 KB, 450x545)
47.35 KB
47.35 KB JPG
>>102027495
>Arc went mad in Ciel's route when shiki said he didn't like her.

Completely different situation, though.
>>
>>102027150
100% Arc > Gilgamesh > 30% Arc.

and Gilgamesh can only beat 30% Arc because of >>102027490
>>
Man, fuck inter-series TM battles;
Which T.Shiki is stronger,
the far side or the near side version?
>>
>>102023576
I'd devote myself utterly to her happiness before impregnating her and settling down to have a happy family. In a fucking heartbeat. Nothing could stop me.
>>
>>102027573
>Says all that
>Actively asks shirou to fuck her for a bike
>Runs off as soon as sakura catchs wind
>>
I'd much rather she be the one to do the riding.
>>
>>102027724
>Those gorilla arms.
Thank fucking God Takeuchi can do proper anatomy now.
>>
File: WormNigger.jpg (17.71 KB, 225x350)
17.71 KB
17.71 KB JPG
>>102027757
>Nothing could stop me.

Is that so?
>>
>>102027757
I hope you enjoy your monster babies.
>>
>>102027871
i'd be too busy enjoying their mother
>>
File: riderhappy.gif (138.82 KB, 540x780)
138.82 KB
138.82 KB GIF
>>102027847
S'right. Nothing's gonna stand in my way, not when it comes to mai waifu.

>>102027871
I will. They'll be ours, after all. And I'll sire an entire bloody brood of them.
>>
>>102027825
>Not liking assassin shiki
>>
>>102027914
Also, you might not want to go in the ocean ever again.
>>
>>102027959
>Thinking the Greek gods are still alive
>>
>>102027724
Near side, he faught Enraged Arc, Ciel, Chaos, Roax2 and some Undead.
Whereas far side he faught Satsuki, Akiha, SHIKI and Ciel.
Nasu really loves to make Ciel fight Shiki
>>
>>102027959
>it wouldn't be worth it
>>
>>102027806

If she didn't care, she would have fucked him regardless of whether Sakura came around. Think about it this way, the fact she holds back means what Sakura thinks carries weight.
>>
>sexing Medusa
what the fuck is wrong with you people, she would literally eat you alive
>>
>>102028004
SHIKI>Roa(shiki influenced)>Roa
>>
>>102027847
What kind of stuff could Zouken do to anyone?
>>
File: 1378780294661.jpg (1.06 MB, 1094x1548)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>102028067
She's a gorgon not a praying mantis.
>>
File: dozingrider.jpg (250.72 KB, 980x760)
250.72 KB
250.72 KB JPG
>>102028067
Only if you disappoint, Anon. Only if you disappoint.
>>
>>102028071
SHIKI did get destroyed fast by Akiha in Kohaku's route and was gonna win easily in Hisui's and Akiha's however....
>>
>>102028067
I'd eat those.
>>
>>102028071
Roa in near-side felt like a let down with all that build up.
I'm sure Original Roa was much cooler.
>>
>>102028113
>implying she and her sisters didn't prey on foolish men after having their way with them
>>
>>102028113

No bro, she has literally eaten warriors she defeated, bones and all, and uses some she petrified to hang her laundry. You'd best take care.
>>
File: 1281914902601.jpg (143.88 KB, 1279x920)
143.88 KB
143.88 KB JPG
>>102028071

That's completely wrong, though.
Roa's a dead apostle and SHIKI is a demon blood.
The most powerful demon blood in the world (Kishima Kouma) is barely on the level of dead apostles.
Roa's 18th incarnation may be weak, but he's still a vampire and still quite deadly.
And because SHIKI relies on his immortality and weaponized blood, he doesn't even bother with much dodging from Shiki's hyper-lethal instant death attacks.
He only does as much damage as he does because Shiki's eyes are so undeveloped in the far side route.
>>
>>102028196
>I CAN SEE DEATH
>NO YOU CAN SEE ONLY LIFE
*unzips bridge*
>>
File: riderbustier.jpg (136.52 KB, 468x610)
136.52 KB
136.52 KB JPG
>>102028218
>implying it wouldn't be worth it

Two lolis and a perfectly full-figured woman. Heaven itself.
>>
>>102028113
>>102028218

Lore wise she did eat men that came to the island to rape her and her sisters.

Considering her personality that we see thou i really can't see her eating people unless Sakura asked her to.
>>
>>102028196

He was weaker than Nrvnqsr, Arcueid acknowledged that.
The difference is that Shiki killed Roa under his own power and didn't rely on his subconscious childhood murder-training.
>>
>>102028218
>>102028281

You'd be dead before you could even try.
>>
File: riderbound02.jpg (1.11 MB, 1280x960)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>102028325
Just have to take suitable precautions, Anon.
>>
>>102028245
I think he might have been talking about the scenarios in which the characters were placed in;
When Shiki first fought Roa, at least Roa has the skills and influence of Shiki through the life connection to SHIKI.
In the god damn second time you see him he goes blah blah blah and dies
>>
>>102028245
>The most powerful demon blood in the world (Kishima Kouma)

Kouma is the strongest human with demonic blood. Pure blooded demons are much nastier.
>>
>>102028282

That was after she became a monster, right?

So long as she keeps Breaker Gorgon on, should be fine. She doesn't like being a monster.
>>
>>102028383
She can casually kick steamrollers, I don't think you have the means to restrain her.
>>
i know this is a rider thread and all but how hyped are you for that 100% translated status for F/HA? (i know only 74.6% validated, but a milestone is a milestone)

to think F/HA would get a translation before Miyako's route....85% for a year now ;__;
>>
>>102028282
What if you just wanted to be friends ;_;
>>
>>102028313
Nrvnsqr's power is so underestimated it is ridiculous. He would murder 90% of all servants easily.
>>
>>102028426

No that was after the rape and before turning into a monster. she ate her sisters after turning into a monster.

>>102028513

She saw all men as the enemy because probably thought all of them were like poseidon which considering the Era is pretty much a fact.
>>
File: riderenigmaticsmile.jpg (648.89 KB, 953x1300)
648.89 KB
648.89 KB JPG
>>102028513
She, too, wants to be friends, Anon. With your dick.
>>
>>102028569
>all of them were like poseidon which considering the Era is pretty much a fact.

Nah. Just the Gods and Heroes.

Which, admittedly, were probably the only ones she ran into on a regular basis.
>>
I would, but only if Sakura comes too
>>
>>102023768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRwy1Nu5Q2I
>>
>>102028568

>Medusa
>takes off blindfold
>petrifies every beast he sends out
>sells statues on Ebay
>>
>>102028426
It works something like this

Medusa and her Sisters are normal Gorgans
Medusa gets Raped and gets cursed (becomes mortal and gains those eyes)
Medusa goes mad from the rape and kills all men that come to the island
Her sisters teasing + constant men appearing drive her insane
Turns into the Monster Gorgan
Eats her sisters
Eats everything that comes near her
Perseus appears and uses the Mirror shield
It clears Medusa of her Madness and she sees what she has become
She stops moving for a couple of seconds
Perseus uses that chance to kill her

Something like that.
>>
>>102028764
All he needs is 1 beast to remain alive. He can just have a bird chilling 2 miles away.
>>
>>102028830

Yeah, but then he'd only have one life left. He'd need to leave and go eat a zoo or something.
>>
>>102028873
The life he takes in != what's in his primordial soup
He can just clean a hotel or some shit
>>
>>102026993
>Nasu said it'd end in a double KO with Shiki
Nasu NEVER said this.
When Nasu had the interview, his only answer was that Shiki wins. No eventually succumbing.
No lengthy battle.
No double KO.

Nasu only said that Shiki cuts all traced weapons and Shiki wins. And both at their maximum outputs.
>>
>>102028956
see >>102027420

read the thread.
>>
>>102028768
>kills all men
b-b-but I just wanted to be friends
>>
>>102027420
This isn't even part of the text of the interview.
Who the fuck made this?
Comptiq 9 did not say "there would be a high probability of mutual defeat". Only that Shiki wins because he'll cut down all Traced NPs no matter how many is made.
>>
>>102029000
[Citation needed]
>>
>>102028245
>The most powerful demon blood in the world (Kishima Kouma) is barely on the level of dead apostles.
>Kouma
>can fight with average Servants equally
>Rank B is Average under Nasu standards
>barely on level of DAs, not even DAAs

Are you drunk?
>>
File: 233838.jpg (76.76 KB, 406x640)
76.76 KB
76.76 KB JPG
>You'll never be ridden by rider until you burst
>>
>>102029000
>>102029063
異能力全開、という、終わった後にオーバーフローによる自滅を無視すれば志貴でしょうか。士郎がどれほど剣製したところで片っ端から“殺して”いきますから。

There is no "there would be a high probability of mutual defeat".
>>
>>102029060
You can make friends with her Heroic spirits form, but not her original life form. that's pretty how it goes anon.
>>
File: riderknittedcanines.jpg (184.49 KB, 620x850)
184.49 KB
184.49 KB JPG
>>102029176
I refuse to accept that as fact.
>>
>>102029060
You can make friends with her Heroic Spirit form, but not her original life form, that is pretty much how it goes anon***
>>
>>102028245
>>102028281
Two of the hottest and curviest Type-Moons without being fat aside from Shiki's Sensei.
>>
>>102029327
You can be friends, but don't try to put the moves on her. She's taken.
>>
>>102024655
>implying poseidon needs protection from petrification curse
he's a god, /a/non
a god
>>
>>102029216
It's clearly saying here that the one who would win is Shiki, if he ignored how screwed up he would end after the fight.
>>
>>102029544
She didn't even have the petrification curse until she was after she was raped anyway.
>>
>>102029560
Nothing there says after the fight and just for Shiki.
It says that at their maximum outputs, and ignoring their powers' overflow (because both powers have overflows), then Shiki would win.

Do you Google Translate? Because I can see how that would work in the sentence if you did a shitty machine translation.
>>
>>102029289
BOOBS
>>
File: riderohho.jpg (70.61 KB, 550x771)
70.61 KB
70.61 KB JPG
>>102030003
Yes indeed. She's got 'em, alright.
>>
>>102029538
Please, anon. If you became good friends with her, she would end up on your dick eventually. It's in her nature.
>>
>>102029869
No, I just read it quickly, and overlooked details. I just associated overflow with "after the fight", which was a mistake of mine.
>>
>>102030064
Sweet sweater puppies.
>>
File: ridersmileovershoulder.png (1.42 MB, 850x1195)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>102030388
The very best.
>>
>Wanting to make love to a bakemono.
>>
File: ridernervous.png (479.59 KB, 675x844)
479.59 KB
479.59 KB PNG
>>102030633
I mean, damn, dem knitted canines.
>>
>>102026963

It's all starting to come together now. Shit, I should have seen this coming from a mile away.

Archer is Shirou?
>>
File: 516921.jpg (2.11 MB, 2315x3476)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
unf

>>102030875

the next route is the best route if you can stand the shitty slice of life parts
>>
>>102029141

You don't seem to realize Dead Apostles are on the level of low-rank servants, do you? And they only go up from there. "Dead Apostle" does not mean "Vampire", it means fully aged and free vampire.
DAAs vary wildly in power, but on average they can compare to the greatest servants.
>>
File: vagina.png (43.83 KB, 224x224)
43.83 KB
43.83 KB PNG
>>102030875
>>
>>102030875
Archer is heroic spirit Emiya, so yes.
>>
>>102030976
I would love to get between those thighs.
>>
File: ridert2.jpg (285.15 KB, 971x1400)
285.15 KB
285.15 KB JPG
>>102031253
I want to bite them.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (148.49 KB, 600x800)
148.49 KB
148.49 KB JPG
rider
ride-her
>>
>>102031308
I want to drink her sweet Gorgon juice.
>>
File: 22.jpg (84.24 KB, 460x641)
84.24 KB
84.24 KB JPG
>>102031341
>>
I can only imagine the sexual shenanigans that would have went on, if shirou had have summoned rider
>>
File: b0a.jpg (107.99 KB, 850x652)
107.99 KB
107.99 KB JPG
>>102031504

she would require lots of mana replenishment
>>
>>102031504
Shinji fucked her so whatever
>>
File: 32501679_p5.jpg (108.06 KB, 600x450)
108.06 KB
108.06 KB JPG
>>102031504
I'm already imagining.
>>
File: d14.jpg (145.51 KB, 500x686)
145.51 KB
145.51 KB JPG
>>102031629

riders really are the best
>>
File: Rider_of_black.png (2.60 MB, 1598x2400)
2.60 MB
2.60 MB PNG
>>102031726
Indeed.
>>
File: 6821.png (27.50 KB, 190x196)
27.50 KB
27.50 KB PNG
>>102024504
>mfw I read everything that was written on those two pages
>>
>>102024504
It's a dream bro
>>
File: she sees your dick.jpg (168.22 KB, 1211x1275)
168.22 KB
168.22 KB JPG
>implying you're good enough for her
>>
>>102031955
My dick has never been as confused as it has been now.
>>
File: mph.jpg (84.80 KB, 450x600)
84.80 KB
84.80 KB JPG
>>102032166

wouldn't last more than a minute
>>
File: 1391535930873.jpg (35.36 KB, 600x400)
35.36 KB
35.36 KB JPG
>>102032254
>>
File: riderisariderfangirl.jpg (143.04 KB, 600x825)
143.04 KB
143.04 KB JPG
>>102032254
What's confusing? If it's hard, it's all good.
>>
>>102032327
She won't judge you, anon. As long as you enjoy her, she'll be happy to please you.
>>
>>102025306
>hating on Garcher
You're a big fat meanie-pants.
>>
File: 543537.jpg (107.60 KB, 787x584)
107.60 KB
107.60 KB JPG
>>102031955
Why is Alfolsfo best rider?
>>
>>102032670
I am the bone of my sword,
steel is my body and fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
unknown to death,
nor known to life,
have withstood pain to create many weapons,
yet those hands will never hold anything.
So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.
>>
>>102032421
Adorable.
>>
File: Celenike.png (879.99 KB, 811x1426)
879.99 KB
879.99 KB PNG
>>102032982
He has best master as well.
>>
>>102023576
I like it better when she looks cute like this pic >>102032421
>>
>>102033086
>Had
>>
File: tAG_79464.jpg (127.20 KB, 790x593)
127.20 KB
127.20 KB JPG
>>
File: image.jpg (202.58 KB, 833x1067)
202.58 KB
202.58 KB JPG
No, but I'd saber seibah
>>
File: b99.jpg (1.09 MB, 1600x1200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
mongrels, at least lust for a worthy king
>>
>>102033546
I swear there was a femgil thread last night

Why is this such a popular genderswap?
>>
File: 1385245011300.jpg (1.28 MB, 3500x3202)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>102033507

Saber is pretty good as well.

>>102033546

Gilgamesh is always the first choice but it is so obvious that Gilgamesh is the first choice that it doesn't need to be mentioned, did you not play CCC?
>>
>>102033602

Femdom fetish.

Can you imagine a more domineering female?
>>
>>102033546
But I do lust for the Queen of Heroes, anon.
>>
>>102033646
That's Nero though
>>
>>102033546
That "worthy king" was defeated by a mere human.
>>
>>102033247
She gets shafted and then suddenly Gordes is a Bro.

What the fuck happened.

Also when is spartacus coming back ?
>>
File: 0e.jpg (35.17 KB, 420x420)
35.17 KB
35.17 KB JPG
>>102033401
>>
>>102033752

thats the joke.jpg
>>
>>102033753
Don't care, would still pledge allegiance to.
>>
If rider or die has taught me anything, its rider loves anal
So yes
>>
>>102033926
>would still pledge

You already belong to Gilgamesh remember.
>>
>>102033401
Miss Medusa, I believe you're trying to seduce me.
>>
File: ae7.jpg (54.66 KB, 544x722)
54.66 KB
54.66 KB JPG
>>102033938

of course if she's on top to laugh at you as she writhes and bounces
>>
>>102033507
>posting shit
>>
>>102033646
Jeanne > Nero > Ardurr
>>
>>102034491

Jeanna is a ruler not a saber
>>
>>102034577
She is clearly meant to be a Seiba clone and panders to the same audience.
>>
Who hyped for the upcoming F/SN anime adaptation? Do you think Ufotable will do it justice?
>>
>>102034676

True but considering she isn't technically a Saber she doesn't fit into this. plus Nero > Jeanne anyday
>>
>>102034577
She's both.
>>
>>102033011
Rider is cute and lewd in equal, perfect, proportions.
>>
>>102034715

it's ufotable, of course
>>
File: 6432.jpg (305.64 KB, 401x600)
305.64 KB
305.64 KB JPG
>>102034831

sweaters are a miracle of the universe
>>
>>102034744
>isn't technically a Saber
She even has almost all the same skills as Arturia. Shes there to be a Saiba while still trying out a new kind of war setting
>>
>>102034715
They will probly do Fate route, then everybody will be mad besides Seibafags,
>>
File: ridersmile.jpg (94.92 KB, 595x813)
94.92 KB
94.92 KB JPG
>>102034960
Rider makes everything look good, though.
>>
>>102034831
>go book shopping with her
>have a nice stroll around the neighborhood
>come home
>fuck her senseless
>>
>>102034715
>implying it's not going to be one of the biggest /a/ things when it finally releases

Just look at F/Z. It will be Frodo all over again.
>>
File: 1357062559791.png (211.55 KB, 210x601)
211.55 KB
211.55 KB PNG
Are you man enough to ride Rider of Black?
>>
>>102034800
>>102034959

No she is Ruler, she can be summoned as saber however.
>>
File: riderpredatory.jpg (83.74 KB, 850x962)
83.74 KB
83.74 KB JPG
>>102035015
This. This is the perfect life.
>>
So, who would you fuck?

Female Tokimoi is amazing.
>>
>>102035031
Until one or both of us break, yes.
>>
File: Saber63709.png (402.59 KB, 600x849)
402.59 KB
402.59 KB PNG
>>102034487
>having shit taste
>>
>>102035164

Female Tokimoi in that lineup
>>
OH PLEASE.
>>
File: riderethereal.jpg (316.45 KB, 381x800)
316.45 KB
316.45 KB JPG
>>102035249
Oh please more Rider? The answer is yes.
>>
File: 7ccc.jpg (57.51 KB, 522x450)
57.51 KB
57.51 KB JPG
>>102032327

no one could last more than a minute anon, riding is her specialty, you'd be struggling to hold it in with every bounce
>>
>>102035164
The answer is always Tohsaka.
>>
File: b41.jpg (773.47 KB, 744x1051)
773.47 KB
773.47 KB JPG
>>
File: riderexposed.jpg (1.51 MB, 1920x1323)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>102035377
But because she is such an expert at riding, you wouldn't finish until she wanted you to. She would measure her pace precisely to ensure that you burst no sooner and no later than desired. You would be utterly at her mercy.
>>
File: 1391289277533.jpg (15.38 KB, 269x285)
15.38 KB
15.38 KB JPG
>>102035164
>Waver
>Fuck yes
>>
File: 701.jpg (97.47 KB, 350x744)
97.47 KB
97.47 KB JPG
>>
>>102035557
You would be begging, BEGGING her to let you climax. But she's not done with you until she says so.

You'd right there on the edge... so close...
>>
File: riderschoolgirl.jpg (191.18 KB, 571x844)
191.18 KB
191.18 KB JPG
>>102035825
No escape. No way out. No release. Until she says so.
>>
>>102035015
Pretty sure she wouldn't like that last one.
>>
File: rideroverflow.jpg (471.38 KB, 1000x1500)
471.38 KB
471.38 KB JPG
>>102036043
Think you'd be surprised.
>>
>>102029468
>Shiki's Sensei
>>102027148
Do Touko and Aoko have the same proportions?
>>
>>102035910
>>102035825
thisismyfetish.jpg
>>
>>102034831
>perfect proportions
But that isn't Arcueid.
>>
>>102036043
She's one of the biggest pervs. She will try to fuck anyone. Seriously.
>>
>>102036166
>Do Touko and Aoko have the same proportions?
They have the same sizes and height as Arc IIRC.
>>
File: riderunlimitedbookworks.jpg (248.45 KB, 914x1280)
248.45 KB
248.45 KB JPG
>>102036331
She does it out of love.
>>
>>102036331

out of necessity anon, she needs the prana and loves to dominate you until you are gasping and arching in desperation, begging to explode
>>
>>102036479
And when you do?
>>
File: riderbounce.jpg (319.65 KB, 759x800)
319.65 KB
319.65 KB JPG
Rider threads are best Fate threads. It is known.
>>
>>102035164
Kirei is kirei.
>>
>>102029176
Why would I burst?
>>
>>102036675

She would squeeze hard and make you just burst out everything you have saved up in a single bounce, it would feel like heaven but she would ultimately need to throw you away and find some more the next night unless she went for seconds
>>
>>102036331
After what happened to her?!
>>
>>102037197
Cycle of abuse anon
>>
>>102037197
She even tried to ride Waver
>>
File: 1338118352132.jpg (134.99 KB, 803x1163)
134.99 KB
134.99 KB JPG
>>102038072

Adult Waver.
You'd want to ride that too.
>>
>>102038267
He should have gone for it, man.
>>
File: Wavergames.jpg (57.88 KB, 399x338)
57.88 KB
57.88 KB JPG
>>102038267
Muh vidya
>>
>>102038325
He's too alpha for bitches now.
>>
>>102038388

>those bottles of alcohol, playing vidya, growing out his hair because he doesn't care about looks anymore and is depressed


where did it all go wrong
>>
>>102037360
?
>>
>>102038419
Iskandr obviously
>>
>>102038442
He wanted the D so hard, even Medusa couldn't make him ride her cunt.
>>
>>102038442
He's living the dream.
>>
>>102038442
>Rider
>>
>>102038442

He's a very successful clock tower teacher and owner of Kayneth's fortune.
That's just him on his downtime.
He's rich and alpha. (Not so much powerful. Turns out he was definitely wrong about the hard work > heritage thing.)
>>
>>102038072
What?
>>
>>102038725
>Load El-Melloi II
>>
>>102032166
She's been mai waifu for years.
>>
File: riderbeachvolleyball.png (543.92 KB, 583x1161)
543.92 KB
543.92 KB PNG
>>102039080
On this day, I call you brother. 2006-present; longer than many a modern marriage.
>>
>>102039133
I used to do frequent image dump threads and even had a little menu for anon to choose from.
>>
>>102024418
It's born from her blood. Due to the history and the knowledge gained from the grail system, she knows it.
>>
>>102039049

Type-Moon romanizations have been awful until recent years.

>Altria
>Medousa
>>
>wanting to have sex with Medusa
That's just plain wrong
>>
>>102038725
Being a good mage in Type Moon relies more on the magic crest power getting bigger and bigger over the generations then hard work, so it's understandable.

God fucking damn it I know so much about this fucking universe it's downright embarrassing. I could've fucked 5 Riders if I put as much enthusiasm into my life.


Anyway, how did Waver get Fast Wheels's fortune?
>>
>>
File: 1391090564029.jpg (128.39 KB, 816x612)
128.39 KB
128.39 KB JPG
>>102039332
>Not wanting A+ rank sexual riding ability
what are you, gay?
>>
File: riderbust02.jpg (250.12 KB, 557x700)
250.12 KB
250.12 KB JPG
>>102039547
L-lewd.
>>
>>102039567
Was it ever scanned?
>>
File: 1185424520962.jpg (190.13 KB, 520x653)
190.13 KB
190.13 KB JPG
>>
File: 1392191313830.jpg (30.24 KB, 600x337)
30.24 KB
30.24 KB JPG
>>102039639
Won't hurt to look around anon, it's the only one i have.
>>102039641
Wormslut's influence.
>>
>>
>>102039567
Nice Road bike.
>>
File: whiteboard2.png (10.62 KB, 800x480)
10.62 KB
10.62 KB PNG
>>102035164
>Kerri
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbx6gULYNbc
>>
File: ridersuitcleavage.jpg (1.45 MB, 2886x4098)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>102039639
Here you go.
>>
>>102040334
Thanks Anon
>>
>>102040334
terrible art
>>
File: riderred.jpg (354.68 KB, 1254x1771)
354.68 KB
354.68 KB JPG
>>102040334
I recognize that style of drawing eyes.
>>
File: would not ride.jpg (212.70 KB, 800x600)
212.70 KB
212.70 KB JPG
>You don't expect me to ride that, do you?
>>
>>102041732
Ugh that skin tone
>>
>>102041732
>>102042068

more like
>where did her ass go
>>
>>102042101
Perspective.
>>
>>102042101
And
>what happened to her knee
>the hell is with her right hand
>oh crap that neck
>>
File: 1278880827460.jpg (65.27 KB, 289x412)
65.27 KB
65.27 KB JPG
>>
File: 1306141305532.jpg (399.07 KB, 1280x1024)
399.07 KB
399.07 KB JPG
>>
>>102042618
>upgradedyourseiba.jpg
>>
>>102025238
noone does sweater puppies quite like rider
>>
File: ridergirlish.jpg (68.33 KB, 1152x596)
68.33 KB
68.33 KB JPG
>>102042847
Devastating.
>>
>>102038725
But he is Kayneth's younger sister's bitch
>>
File: Riderfragments.png (1.56 MB, 723x952)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Best Rider.
>>
File: 1185172229095.jpg (96.75 KB, 650x765)
96.75 KB
96.75 KB JPG
>>
File: 1267726128742.jpg (115.54 KB, 600x800)
115.54 KB
115.54 KB JPG
>>
File: 1358353586392.jpg (393.17 KB, 1024x768)
393.17 KB
393.17 KB JPG
>>102043240
That's not Astolfo.
>>
>>102043616
No thanks

She's best with her long hair in its natural form.
>>
File: ride_that_knot.jpg (191.64 KB, 712x2048)
191.64 KB
191.64 KB JPG
Who would knot ride a Rider?
>>
>>102023576
Only if I obtain the body of a stupid sexy harem MC.
>>
>>102043619
>draw girl
>say it's a man
>>
>>102045228
If it helps Astolfo's official gender is now "Le Secret."
>>
>>102045228
>>
After you've had Medusa, where do you go from there? She's the pinnacle. Anything else is settling for less.
>>
File: ZeroRider.png (2.16 MB, 1300x1600)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>102045520
To the pinnacle of Riders course
>>
>>102023903
Hero in the original Greek Term is "A personal who did amazing things"
Basically anyone who's famous and/or legendary
>>
>>102023903
A Heroic Spirit. All you need is fame basically
>>
>>102023903
Heroic Spirits used to be only those that did good things but then the grail got corrupted and shit and then evil people could be summoned.
>>
>>102047237

No that's not how it works. The Grail could only originally summon heroes of a non-evil alignment it does not mean that there were not Evil heroic spirits because the Throne of Heroes does not restrain itself by alignment.

What you mean is that Servants could only originally be summoned under the Good alignment in the Grail wars and the 3rd war changed that into being able to summon all alignments.

Servant =/= Heroic Spirit
>>
She's too adorable to ride.

Would rather spend quality time with her at a nice bookstore.
>>
File: shiki calls you out.jpg (37.60 KB, 272x100)
37.60 KB
37.60 KB JPG
>>102049352
>not fucking her like crazy
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>102050140
She's too cute. She enjoys reading and riding her bike. She's not into lewd stuff.
>>
>>102050356
>Rider
>not into lewd stuff
She assaults random men passing by in the street and Ayako in her sleep.
>>
>>102051718
She is in love with Ayako.
>>
>>102052107
>love and lewd are exclusive
What?
>>
>>102052194
She isn't lewd with her.
>>
>>102023576
I sure would.
>>
>>102035164
Is the little loli supposed to be Kiritsugu?
>>
Wow, this thread is still up.
So is my dick now.
>>
>>102055117

Yes, i think the joke is how mature his mind is.
>>
>>102035164
Why is Kotomine so kirei?
>>
>>102049352
>She's too adorable to ride.
so you're like ser loras tyrell of the reach?
>>
File: licky.jpg (39.16 KB, 800x600)
39.16 KB
39.16 KB JPG
>She will never taste you
>>
>>102058201
If you become 2d and randomly walk Fuyuki at night and she shows up, she'll taste you up real good.
>>
>>102058235
She'll eat you, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>102058345
In a sexual manner. Where she rides on your penis up and down and gyrates on you until she cums. Not until you cum, but until SHE cums.
>>
>>102058574
I'm fine with it
>>
>>102058574
I'm pretty sure she would just kill you and drain your blood.
>>
>>102058643

No she wouldn't she is over her insane phase already.
>>
File: cao cao.png (83.97 KB, 242x165)
83.97 KB
83.97 KB PNG
>>102058643
She doesn't really need to do that. She can also just get your life energy through sexual stimulation or even wet dreams. You do know mana recharging can also be done by sex, right?
>>
>>102058643
But she's no longer a bad person.
>>
>>102058643

Her eating men phase ended with her original death, she still drinks blood but wouldn't drink so much as to kill a person.
>>
>>102058865
She doesn't just go around fucking people like that.
>>
>>102058865
>>102058940

The only 2 people we know that she goes after herself is Adult Waver (drama CD) and Ayako, She would go after Shirou as well but holds back because of Sakura.
>>
>>102058940
Who are you? Her momma? Do you actually know what she does?
>>
>>102059060

Considering her Sexual habits are explained in F/HA? yes
>>
>>102059092
What are those habits exactly?
>>
>>102059092
>F/HA
That was a looping dream world.
>>
>>102059092
And those habits are? I know there are videos of Hollow Ataraxia out there, so explain the specific scene.
>>
>>102059026
>she goes after
>Adult Waver
WHAT

Is she successful?
>>
>>102059092
But Rider wanted to get off sexually, but can't at home because of Sakura. Where's she gonna get it? Obviously outside the home.
>>
>>102059235
She fails both times.
>>
>>102059246
Ayako is the her target for that

>>102059235
No Waver doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>102059301
>he thinks ayako is the only target
How naive. You were probably one of those people who thought Rin never had sex with other men in Heaven's Feel or even had children way back when /tm/ was still really the place to go when HF wasn't translated yet.
>>
>>102059406
>You were probably one of those people who thought Rin never had sex with other men in Heaven's Feel or even had children way back when /tm/ was still really the place to go when HF wasn't translated yet.

No i wasn't, why would i care what Rin does outside sexually outside her own route?
>>
>>102059291
What she do though? Does she straight up tell him she wants him?
>>
>>102059406
>he thinks ayako is the only target
He stated more than 1 person see >>102059026

Is this some kind of bait?
>>
>>102059484
Then why are you being as adamant as those morons about Rider and thinking she'll just limit herself to Ayako? That shit is draining on people she "assaults". Are you telling me she'd kill her?
>>
>>102059502
She tries to rape Waver.
>>
>>102059502
She starts breathing on him and climbing on him.
>Does she straight up tell him she wants him?
Yes.
>>
>>102059502
From what I remember of that story, I think Rider was already starting to foreplay him.
>>
>>102059580
>>102059633
>>102059688
Holy fuck that is hot.
>>
>>102059543

Because there is no canonical time in the series where she attacks random men for blood/prana/sexual needs. Why would i presume she would do so without it being stated that it did happen? (if it does happen please refresh my memory with a screenshot or something)
>>
>>102059754
In Unlimited Blade Works' there's an intermission where Rin and Archer are investigating an incident and Rin states that she drained them and even made them impotent and that she must be very angry if she continues to desire vengeance against men even after becoming a servant.
>>
>>102059888
Nevermind, I'm stupid.
Caster is best Rider.
>>
>>102059754
There is no canonical time in the series where Tohsaka Rin has sex with other men, but she ends up pregnant.
Remember that a magus, albeit shit prana-wise, would feel drained even after just a dream attack from Rider, what else do you expect from a human like Ayako?
You, again, really believe, that if Rider can attack a human like Ayako, which is very random because in all honesty, she doesn't know Ayako that well and as well as a random victim like those in the school where she used Blood Fort, that she wouldn't attack random people for prana/sex needs?

You gotta be kidding me.
>>
Wait, did Rider sexually assault Ayako or just drain her?
>>
>>102059888
>>102060015
I feel bad for those men. (and the women too)
>>
>>102059291
>>102059026
>The only 2 people we know that she goes after herself is Adult Waver (drama CD)
I can't find sauce since I heard about this 1 week ago
>>
>>102060103
Those two things aren't exactly exclusive.
>>
>>102060015
>but she ends up pregnant.

Well obviously she needs to continue her family line, it has to happen at some point. Who does it is not of my concern when it is outside her route, Same goes for Sakura in the other routes. and Saber can't have children so it's a mute point with her.

You would think Rider has control over how much Prana she drains from a person when she does it personally? The blood fort is designed to drain people dry so it would do so like intended?

You do know the reason she is attracted to her is sort of a development joke right?
>>
>>102060130
I also don't know. It was on some foreigner site a long time ago. Runes. Chinese or Japanese.
>>102059888
Why is she angry against men? It was Poseidon who fucked her.
>>
>>102060221

Because the men in her time only wanted 2 things from her Rape and killing her for glory. i think she has a right to be mad.
>>
>>102060221
I mixed her up with Caster, as I said here:
>>102059968
>>
>>102060221
>Why is she angry against men? It was Poseidon who fucked her.

Caster did the >>102059888 scene not Rider. Regardless Rider also has enough justifiable reasons to hate men as well see >>102060273
>>
>>102060215
>continually draining the same person
>implying no ill effects
Yep. Sure. Again, the person she's dealing with is a normal human. A prana-challenged magus got assfucked with one attack. What more with a human with a substantially smaller amount of prana reserves to play around with?

I never said Rider couldn't control how much she sucks. It's just that her target is a normal human, so while she can control the flow, the amount she'll get will still be very low. She'll have to get the rest from random people. Like Ayako once was.
>>
Rider having a lesbian crush on Ayako is a joke about Ayako's design being the original design for Rider.
>>
>>102060500
Yes, and?
>>
>>102060441
>implying no ill effects

I never implied (never intended to at least) such a thing.

>She'll have to get the rest from random people.

Like i said there is no reason for her to do so, if she is sexually frustrated she goes and bothers Ayako, Sakura provides her with ample enough Prana to exist so she doesn't need to attack people to get prana.

You have no evidence that she goes out and attacks random people so why are we having this discussion again?
>>
>>102060593
Meaning you really shouldn't look at it as anything more than a joke.
>>
>>102060615
>sexually frustrated
>wants dick
>can't get the dick she wants because sakura
>just stay with a vagina
Are you retarded?

Sakura also has to provide prana for her boyfriend and Rider isn't trying to be a bitch to her master.
>>
>>102060742
It's based on a meta fact. It's not a joke. There's a difference.
>>
>people arguing about whether Rider has sex or not
Why does it matter if she has sex with random men?
She's not fucking any of you.
>>
>>102060773
You see there is problem with that line of thinking:

Who said she wants the D? from what we can tell the only Dicks she is interested in is Adult Waver's and Shirou's.
>>
>>102060912

Because people are making arguments without any evidence behind their claims and that bothers some people for some reason
>>
>>102060932
>wants penis
>who said she wants the d?

Sure, buddy. I guess that means that if you can't have sex with some hot supermodel you like, you're never going to have sex with the random average club women anymore.

What a leap in logic.
>>
Rider? I hardly know her!
>>
>>102061016

Your the one making leaps in logic. like i said before back up your statements with evidence of such a thing happening.
>>
>>102060987
She tries to sex up Waver and Ayako. She goes both ways. Are you really telling me Rider has no sexual urge or can just go around and please herself with the random salaryman she sees pass by? But she does have sexual urges.
>>
>>102061075
>But she does have sexual urges.

Which is why she goes and bothers Ayako and attacks Shirou in his dreams.
>>
>>102061074
Here >>102061075
Rider has sexual urges. She goes to sex up Ayako and Waver. She can't go around and sexing up her Master's boyfriend. She still has sexual urges. She goes both ways.

Your argument is that a woman who knows how to have sex and the pleasure of sex will stop having sex just because they can't have sex with the men she wants to have sex with.

There are easier targets than the two men she wants to have sex with.

She wants to have sex because she has sexual urges.

Your logical argument basically says she loses her sexual urges for men just because she can't have sex with the men she wants to have sex with. What kind of idiot are you?
>>
>>102061203
>>102061121

Are you done? good
>>
>>102061121
She only attacks once more with Sakura around. Why? Because it's Sakura and she can't do it anymore because it's not fair to Sakura.

And she bothers Ayako which is a woman. With no penis. You are telling me that a woman who wants to have sex with a man loses all urges for penis just because she can't have sex with the men she wants to have sex with.

Rider is not a virgin, you blithering fool.
>>
>>102061203
>She goes to sex up Ayako and Waver.
And she fails at it.

Ayako runs away from her, Waver doesn't give a fuck (literally)
>>
>>102061313
Even more a reason for her to hunt other men for sexual release.

And no, Waver was really giving a fuck and nervous at Rider being on top of him, Rider just kept getting pussyblocked by Sakura and her two sisters for being brazenly lewd in public.
>>
>>102061302
>Rider is not a virgin, you blithering fool.

Obviously The only reason why she is like she is, is because she got raped by a god in a temple.
>>
>>102061384
I just think Rider's sisters didn't want her to get laid, not that they cared for her being lewd.
>>
>>102061403
She's not really averse to having sex.
>>
>>102061431
Whatever.
>>
>>102061384
So if they weren't around... she would have ended up fucking him? Other anons made it sound like he wasn't interested.
>>
>>102061384
They should really make a doujin of Rider going down on Waver.
>>
>>102061617
Rider was basically raping him and he was being slowly dragged by the flow of things. Yes, Rider would have ended up riding Waver.
>>
>>102061488
Which still doesn't mean she would go out and rape random men when she has found a way to already deal with her urges.

Can we stop this argument already?

>>102061617
She would have fucked him most probably he has no real way to stop her doing so.
>>
>>102061712
Can't have sex with the man (men) she wants to have sex with because of circumstances.
Ayako does not have a penis.
She still have sexual urges.
>>
>>102061784

Which once again i have stated how she deals with her sexual desires.
>>
>>102061861
By having sex with a girl she can't catch? Who has no penis?
>>
>>102061675
>>102061712
>being raped by a beautiful woman
>doesn't want her to do it
Why is Waver such a faggot
>>
>>102061906
see >>102061121
>>
>>102061861
None of the ways you have said actually has her having sex with a man. Physically feeling all of their manmeat inside her body.
>>
>>102061906
>bothering
>dreams, and can't actually repeat because of sakura
None of those are sexual release with a penis.
>>
>>102062020
This for this >>102061947
>>102061946
He was going to get raped and he couldn't stop her advances.
>>
>>102062100
>wanting her to stop
>>
>>102062131
He's pure. Let it go.
>>
>>102062131

Waver is already somebodies bitch.
>>
>>102062100
Why would he want her to stop? It would have been the best moment of his life.
>>
>>102062254
That would something he'd know after the fact. Waver's probably never had sex with anyone before. He was acting like a real virgin in the scenes.
>>
>>102031458
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!
>>
File: 33155210_p4.png (524.44 KB, 900x853)
524.44 KB
524.44 KB PNG
>>102062390
>not riding your Master instead
Oh Rider.
>>
>>102062317
All the more reason for him to just let her do it.

Having Medusa as your first is pretty much the best thing that can happen to a guy.
>>
File: 1391025301472.png (945.54 KB, 800x1197)
945.54 KB
945.54 KB PNG
>>
>>102062740
Well, not exactly, if its a 1 time thing, then its terrible because from then on nothing will be as good.
>>
>>102062740
Adult Waver is already somebodies bitch remember
>>
>>102062796
Better to experience love than to never experience it at all?
>>
>>102043240
Who is that?
>>
>>102061075
>>102061203
>>102061302
>>102061384
>>102061431
>>102061617
>>102061675
>>102061946
>>102062100
>>102062131
>>102062202
>>102062252
>>102062254
>>102062317
>>102062740
>>102062796
>>102062816
>>102063224
>2014

>Still getting trolled by fake spoilerfags.

You faggots in this thread are getting trolled by fake spoilerfags.

Sorry but all Rider did in that scene with Waver was hit on him.

Nothing like pushing him down or being on top of him was stated in the Drama CD at all.
>>
>>102059026
You're forgetting that the Drama CD is a clusteruck Fate universe with people being there that shouldn't be there and it was a party setting with everyone getting drunk and partying and Rider wasn't her normal self.
>>
>>102063388
Huh? She was so close to Waver, he could feel her breath. The reason Sakura even dragged Rider away was because she was already petting Waver.

>Nothing like pushing him down or being on top of him
She didn't get THAT far, but she was on him already.
>>
>>102063471
And they aren't like themselves that much in the clusterfuck universe known as Hollow Ataraxia. So?
>>
>>102063523
Confirmed for never playing HA.
>>
>>102063471
Rider wasn't drunk as far as I remember.
>>
>>102059502
>>102059580
>>102059633
>>102059688
All these baiting.

How pathetic are you fucks to lie about a scene that barely lasts one minute with false scenarios?
>>
>>102063484
Now that I remember. Asakawa Yuu a sex who likes anal.
>>
>>102063602
>baiting
Confirmed for not having listened to the Drama CD. The reason Sakura drags Rider away from Waver was because Rider was getting too touchy-feely with Waver and being close to him. Sakura was letting Rider get away with a lot until she started touching him. That crossed the line and away Rider went.
>>
>>102063624
She doesn't even do that much eroge anymore. And she never did Rider in eroge.
>>
>>102063484
Keep backpedaling.

You are already claimed Rider did foreplay on Waver in a previous post, then once someone calls you out on your bullshit, you said Rider never got that far.

Maybe you should just delete your previous post if you are so insistent on keeping up your trolling.
>>
>>102063685
Why would Sakura care what guys Rider tries to hook up with? Not like there's anything bad that can happen.
>>
>>102024239
post it, post it FOR GLOOOORYYYYY!!!
>>
>>102063730
>backpedaling
Read the posts, you retard. You even get a post there saying "He was going to get raped."

The rape hasn't happened yet, you nerd. At least learn some English before you butt in.

Stop confusing on top of him with already fucking him.
>>
>>102063730
Oh, and Rider WAS already touching him. Hence foreplay. Which is why Sakura whisked her away. Because her reasoning is "can't have that in a Christian imageboard".

>>102063742
It was a public place. Rider was getting too hot and bothered. In a public place.
>>
>>102063685
Yeah, just keep posting your fake summaries.

You know the real reason why Sakura dragged Rider away right?

It's because Rider exposing her fangs and just putting two holes in Waver's neck and just drinking his blood right then and there would be awkward at a party.
>>
>>102063857
>rider
>exposing her fangs
I listened to that scene over and over again because Rider's voice was alluring. Sakura never said anything about Rider drinking any blood. What she said was that Rider was being indecent. How the fuck do you mistake calling someone indecent and lewd with biting someone in the neck?
>>
>>102063854
Do you even know what foreplay is?

But since you seem to love over exaggerating, touching hands would already be considered foreplay to you.
>>
>>102063932
Do you know what Rider does when she gets excited? She starts thirsting for human blood.

You would already know this if you played F/SN and F/HA already.
>>
>>102063935
Rider's hands were on Waver and her body close to him. And yes, caressing is part of foreplay.
>>
>>102064015
But Rider never bares her fangs and Sakura never uses that as the reason for why she kicks Rider out of the restaurant. Her reasoning was that Rider was lewd.
>>
>>102064022
>caressing - touching in an affectionate manner
>put caressing and foreplay in google
>it is considered foreplay
Caressing is foreplay? Well, what do you know. The things you learn on /a/. So lewd handholding is also foreplay?
>>
>>102064210
If you're touching someone in a lewd manner, it's generally going to be called foreplay, even if it's foot massage. It's called foreplay because you're preparing to do it.
>>
>>102064022
You might as well call slow dancing with someone, foreplay then.
>>
>>102064245
>If you're touching someone in a lewd manner, it's generally going to be called foreplay, even if it's foot massage.

What kind of degenerate are you to believe something like this?
>>
>>102064428
Caressing someone is foreplay. Unless that slow dance had a whole lot of caressing, then you're probably going far beyond what the word means.
>>
>>102064480
Caressing is defined as affectionate/passionate touching
If you look at google, everyone says that caressing is foreplay.
Foot massage from fetishists about to have sex is clearly foreplay.
>>
>>102064535
>>102064587
Foreplay includes specific caressing but not all caressing would immediately equal foreplay.

>If you look at google, everyone says that caressing is foreplay.

Convincing argument you make when that everyone you refer too on google are bloggers who make articles specifically for couples in a relationship: boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife.
>>
>>102064956
Not exactly, since putting caressing and foreplay in google nets you on the first page:
Majority of the sites are general articles and not made specifically for people in a relationship. There is only one site that is made for couples, and the rest are wikis or dictionaries.
>>
First off:
>/a/ debating what foreplay is

Secondly, shut the fuck up and post more rider.
>>
Mansluts, the lot of you.
>>
>>102065183
>Majority of the sites are general articles and not made specifically for people in a relationship

Top 10 results on google

>If you're like many couples nowadays
>Your MAN
>Your PARTNER
>Your WIFE
>Sex and Marriage
>Couple

Google's algorithm says otherwise
>>
File: rider rider.jpg (989.94 KB, 3507x2480)
989.94 KB
989.94 KB JPG
>>
>>102065506
You said they make shit specifically for lovers or married couples. Look at the names of the damn sites first.

And only ONE site on the first page talks about marriage. Three mentions of couple and two of those mentions are in one of the sites. Only one mention of wife. There is no "your man".

Partner can mean anything from sexfriend to a whore you're fucking. You need a partner to have sex.
>>
>>102065602
Rider should take his Conquerorcock and conquer Rider's pussy.
>>
>>102065752
Medusa would murder Alexander since if he is a son of Zeus, that makes him Perseus' half brother and Medusa was already expressing her displeasure over Hercules in F/SN and F/HA.

Caster ain't a fan of Hercules, either.
>>
File: conquered.png (95.96 KB, 1718x2490)
95.96 KB
95.96 KB PNG
>>102065752
>Rider's pussy.
>>
>>102065832
Alexander isn't the son of Zeus. He's from the line of Herakles.
>>
>>102065879
Fate/Zero lists him as Zeus's son in his divinity description.
>>
>>102065701
>There is no "your man".

5 Powerful Foreplay Techniques | Sean Jameson | YourTango
www.yourtango.com/experts/sean-jameson/foreplay-techniques‎
Use These 5 Foreplay Techniques On Your Man To Have Him Literally Begging For Sex!

>Partner can mean anything from sexfriend to a whore you're fucking.

The site that mentions partners specifically talks about couples.
>>
>>102065981
>Sean Jameson
>Your Man
So sexfriend.
>>
>>102066038
And again, those are on sites for general articles, not made specifically made for couples.
>foreplay changes based on your relation to the person you are fucking
smh
>>
>>102066038
He's not gay, though.

His About Page says he wrote this advice based on his previous girlfriend.
>>
>>102066095
6 out of 10 sites are for couples.

60 percent foreplay sites are for couples.

The majority of the internet agrees foreplay definition does change based on your relation to your partner.

60 percent believe this.

Are you the 40 percent degenerates who don't believe this?
>>
>>102066294
cou·ple
ˈkəpəl/
noun
noun: couple; plural noun: couples

2. two people who are married, engaged, or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually.
>or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually.
>or otherwise closely associated sexually.
>>
>>102066362
>Merriam Webster
>>
>>102063854

It more because it was a restaurant. Some people say it was Sakura cockblocking, but Rider has a hard time with restraint. Sakura even lets her tease Ayako a bit, so it's not like she is a stick in the mud. She just stops her when she starts getting into molest mode. Which happens often.

There was a part in Hollow that she lectured Medusa that she needs to back off a tad if she wants to be better friends with Ayako. Their positions as Master and Servant often have a big sister/little sister dynamic, that they switch roles often.
>>
>>102067756

This. Sakura is just has a really class rep type of personality, but if you read the scene with her fixing Shirou's uniform, you know that she is about two seconds from ripping his clothes from him and draining him dry. Rin even says she is so disciplined that she would never let you see her drunk no matter how much she drinks.

As Master and Servant, the two of them are refined ladies, but super tigers in the sack.
>>
>>102023576
Every day.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.