[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


Goddamn is this bitch supposed to be the most annoying character on this show? She have literally no redeeming qualities.

Please tell me she dies.
>>
Go back to Alaska.
>>
She doesn't die.

Shoko is the best girl.
>>
>>102016018
>She doesn't die.
FUCK
>>
File: smiling best kamitsukis.jpg (231.99 KB, 594x658)
231.99 KB
231.99 KB JPG
>>102016044
>>
>>102016044

Actually, that's a lie.

She dies multiple times. The problem is that she doesn't stay dead.
>>
>>102016044
Does "raped and then dumped by rapist" sound better to you?
>>
File: saki rolling.gif (1.02 MB, 480x270)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>102015963
Long live Saki!
>>
I keep laughing when they show her "dark past" bits. My sides started to hurt when her dad slapped her.
>>
File: 1372594199582.jpg (61.31 KB, 932x523)
61.31 KB
61.31 KB JPG
>>102016099
>dumped
>>
>>102015963
>hating Saki
>>
File: sukeban saki.jpg (308.04 KB, 716x1011)
308.04 KB
308.04 KB JPG
>>102015963
>>
>>102016191
For a boy even.
>>
These massive "facebook posts" walls are really starting to make me cringe.
>>
>>102016308

That's Space Twitter, get it right.
>>
>>102016308
Welcome to the XXII century.
>>
>>102016308
Then you'll love S2.
>>
>>102016463
Do they send thousands of twitter posts with ridiculous voices to the enemy, forcing them to commit suicide?
>>
>>102015963
>no redeeming qualities
>dat body
>dat hair
>dat errythang
>not a backstabbing cunt
>no redeeming qualities

Shokofag pls
>>
>>102016549
Professional soldiers don't deactivate the spam filter.
>>
>>102016549
If only...
>>
>>102016549

You're not too far off there.
>>
>>102016191
Literally never brought up again.
>>
>>102016549
That would be more interesting than the real thing.
>>
File: 1371321195489.gif (2.37 MB, 408x230)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
>>102016591
I will concede you the hair part.
>>
>>102016743
Why should they?

>>102016773
Indeed.
>>
>>102016846
Good storytelling does not drop plot points they spent an entire season focusing on.
>>
>>102016929
That resumes the entire S2.
>>
>>102016929
>marriage proposal
>plot point they spent an entire season focusing on

Oh come on. You know this is not true.
>>
>>102017042
Was referring to the love triangle and Haruto's romance drama in general.
>>
Every time I think about Valvrave I get extremely depressed. So much wasted potential for nothing. Saki deserved a better show to be in.
>>
File: 1382658134508.jpg (308.31 KB, 848x1200)
308.31 KB
308.31 KB JPG
>>102015963

kill yourself faggot
>>
>>102017299
The entire cast deserved better. Except Haruto. It's his fault the show got this bad.
>>
>>102017272
They did not forget them.
They were just secondary to the plot and main relationship.
>>
>>102017404
Everything was Haruto's fault.
>>
File: Saki31.png (822.79 KB, 1150x1000)
822.79 KB
822.79 KB PNG
Saki was best girl of 2013. Anyone who disagrees doesn't understand loyalty.
>>
File: 1371436919104.jpg (21.38 KB, 291x302)
21.38 KB
21.38 KB JPG
>>102017440

almost everything
>>
>>102017464
Sakifags are the only ones who don't understand loyalty.
>>
I want to fuck the shit out of Saki
>>
>>102017486
Right, the Magious did something as well.
>>
>>102017486
Nope. That was his fault as well.
>>
>>102017486
They could have stopped it. They could have chosen Satomi.
>>
>>102017486
No, I have a suspicion she got stupid by proximity to Haruto.
>>
File: 1371528476806.jpg (350.63 KB, 800x1150)
350.63 KB
350.63 KB JPG
>>
>>102017538
That would explain L-Elf's "development".
>>
>>102017530
The only thing that would have changed is the hate would have switched from Shoko to Satomi. Their failing was inevitable without L-Elf around.
>>
File: 1388167388162.png (310.27 KB, 346x515)
310.27 KB
310.27 KB PNG
she should've worn this the entire series
>>
>>102017641
Satomi wouldn't have betrayed the sacred spirits.
He would have asked for an explanation before judging them to be traitors.
>>
File: 1372598929048.jpg (246.34 KB, 470x980)
246.34 KB
246.34 KB JPG
>>
>>102017710
This. He just couldn't have betrayed Akira. Not in a million years. Meanwhile Shoko turned Haruto over at the drop of a hat because he forgot some stupid promise.
>>
File: 1372572416314.jpg (117.86 KB, 296x296)
117.86 KB
117.86 KB JPG
>>102017710

of course, that'd just lead to haruto stuttering for 15 minutes until someone shoots him just to end everyones' misery
>>
>>102017766
Actually he "forgot" to tell her anything about what was going on for no reason until everything exploded in their face.
>>
>>102017867
Haruto's gonna Haruto.
>>
File: 1372561474638.jpg (90.14 KB, 1280x720)
90.14 KB
90.14 KB JPG
>>
>>102017934
Except L-elf said he would kill anyone who knew the truth. Why would he tell her shit?
>>
>>102017934
You don't just turn on your ally and defender because of some potentially fabricated video footage.
Especially not if the enemies are way too prepared for it to be authentic.
>>
>>102017996
He didn't kill those close and reliable enough to keep it in secret. Which probably doesn't include Shoko, but that wasn't why Haruto hid it from her.
>>
>>102017996
Because she's the one in charge of the country and keeping these things secret from her leads to shit like what we got. L-Elf is retarded not to have seen her ignorance as a liability.
>>
>>102018032
Haruto did a great job at yelling that it all was true and not trying to explain anything.
>>
>>102017996
>Why would he tell her shit?

because L-elf said he would kill anyone who knew the truth

win/win
>>
>>102018177
He did. We already agreed that pretty much everything is his fault though.
>>
>>102018032
You'd have a valid point if Haruto didn't confirm it all to her face instead of clearing up the misunderstanding.
>>
>>102018216
Which is a great start when they are convinced you are the bad guy.
>>
>>102015963
>>
>>102018229
Still, a rational leader should realize that one group of people however questionable has been defending you for a while now and seems completely willing to continue doing so, while the enemy has good reason to paint them in a bad light.
I'd postpone any decisions about judging them until we'd have a time to actually review the facts, and stick with my defenders for the time being.
>>
File: 1385473695024.png (1.32 MB, 1383x1255)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>102018359
>>
shokofag pls
>>
>>102017440
Boku ja nai
>>
>>102018462
What.
>>
>>102018406
The problem was that the defenders were failing and they worked with ARUS for months.
It made sense to reach a cease-fire.
>>
File: saki ;P.jpg (94.68 KB, 1280x720)
94.68 KB
94.68 KB JPG
>>102017464
This nigger gets it.
>>
>>102018595
>The problem was that the defenders were failing
They had trouble, but they didn't fail until they were betrayed.
>>
>>102017486
Shoko got her brain problems from Haruto, though.
>>
>>102018599
I like Miku better but yeah, she's up there.
>>
File: 1382725671086.png (1.65 MB, 1600x1200)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>
>>102017681
It is not as comfortable as a plastic pilot suit.
>>
>Something in the show goes wrong.
>It's all Haruto's faults!
>Episode twenty-one airs and Shoko sells out Haruto and L-Elf to the same people that are massacring the entire module which results in Jewbro getting killed.
>Sh-Sh-Shoko is a good girl. She would never do that!
I haven't been this mad at an anime since the seventeenth episode of Guilty Crown.
>>
>>102018641
>They had trouble

More reason to reach an agreement with ARUS.
>>
>>102018763
You mean the guys who'd started shooting at innocent people immediately after the video was shown?
That was the moment when you were supposed to realize that there was a conspiracy.
>>
>>102018733
To be fair it was also Haruto's fault.
>>
>>102018859
They would have known that it was a conspiracy if Haruto had told them what Lieselotte told him.
Everything is Haruto's fault.
>>
>>102018859
High school kids aren't trained super soldiers like L-Elf. They're not going to be thinking calmly and rationally and immediately start looking for conspiracy theories while their friends are getting shot up. They're going to be panicking or trying to help as many people as they can. Which is exactly what Shoko did. They had no time, no plan, and nowhere to go. Hoping for a ceasefire was the best thing she could have done, especially for any poor kids inside who couldn't make it to the shuttles.
>>
>>102019258
Everything goes to shit when E-Elf goes catatonic over Liselotte. He would have realized that Shoko needed to be let in on the secrets.
>>
>>102019491
A leader who panics immediately is a shitty leader in a time of war.
Satomi would have been better.
>>
>>102019506
The Module was fucked up from the moment L-Elf gave up. He was the only one able to think a little.
>>
>>102019582
Satomi sure showed a lot of rational thinking and cold blood in the shuttle to Earth.
>>
>>102019582
High school kids in general make shitty leaders in times of war. Shoko fared far better than Satomi would have in her shoes though. Rather than go immediately into a panic attack she tried to get answers out of Haruto (which he fucked up horribly) and helped the others to the shuttles.
>>
>>102016308
>>102016347
Actually, Akira created it.
>>
>>102019651
>>102019506
L-Elf was their de facto leader.
Of course, they would fail without their real leader.
You don't have to blame them for that.
>>
I would have liked to see more of Akira's reaction to learning her supposed friend, Shoko, had betrayed her.
>>
File: 43290849328.jpg (152.46 KB, 1440x810)
152.46 KB
152.46 KB JPG
>yfw da Eru-Erufu won da Harutob Owl.
>>
File: 1368872700178.jpg (175.20 KB, 1280x720)
175.20 KB
175.20 KB JPG
>>102015963
The writers put a lot of effort to redeem her character so she gets better over time. The opposite happens to best girl ;_;
>>
File: 1385285372790.jpg (193.09 KB, 1024x1420)
193.09 KB
193.09 KB JPG
I still can't believe they killed Q-Vier.
He was such a cute and devoted boy, I doubt I'll ever get over it. ;_;
>>
>>102020791
He was in the latest episode of Buddy Complex. But he isn't homicidal, and is taller than the MC.
>>
File: 1382730836829.jpg (638.63 KB, 1000x1214)
638.63 KB
638.63 KB JPG
butt
>>
File: 36622464_big_p15.jpg (352.68 KB, 573x945)
352.68 KB
352.68 KB JPG
>>102020929
Fromm is nowhere near as cute as Q-Vier. Their voices aren't even that similar.
No one will ever be able to replace him, dammit.
>>
>>102020976
That probably smells like wet crusty weeks worth of fecal matter built up under a blanket
>>
>>102020205
I wanted Akira to cheer broken Shoko up with the same friendship speech from episode 12.

But there wasn't even an attempt at bringing closure to the betrayal drama. No Shoko admitting she failed, no repentance, not even a simple apology. All of it done off-screen and then everyone is best friends again like nothing ever happened.
>>
File: 1390752981817.jpg (200.32 KB, 1920x1080)
200.32 KB
200.32 KB JPG
>>102020338
>Saki
>needing to be redeemed

Do you have brain problems, anon?
>>
>>102020205
Shoko tried to save her.
Akira should be more grateful.
>>
>2013 + 1
>still blaming Haruto for Shoko's betrayal

Are these niggers serious
>>
>>102021139
>>
>>102021524
You're right. It's L-Elf's fault too.
>>
File: Lord Satomi.jpg (139.08 KB, 1280x720)
139.08 KB
139.08 KB JPG
>>102021139
Lord Satomi does not agree.
>>
>2013 + 1
>still blaming everyone but Shoko for Shoko's betrayal

Are these Shokofags serious
>>
>>102020338
Shokofag pls
>>
File: Renbo.jpg (115.54 KB, 1920x1080)
115.54 KB
115.54 KB JPG
>>102021702
Shut up, grand-grand-...father.
>>
>>102021741
Sadly, yes.
>>
>>102021911
>father
>implying he was alpha enough to have sex with Takahi

It is a clone, anon, Takahi is wet only with Saki.
>>
>>102021741
It's the objective truth.
Shoko did nothing wrong.
>>
>>102022052
At least he'll always have Iori no matter how tiny and unsatisfying his penis is.
>>
>>102022152
X-Eins' corpse married Iori, anon.
>>
File: 1386549829934.jpg (70.71 KB, 502x573)
70.71 KB
70.71 KB JPG
>>102022152
Not anymore.
>>
>>102022231
What a bitch.
>>
File: 1366910737288.jpg (170.03 KB, 1270x714)
170.03 KB
170.03 KB JPG
>>102021524
>>102021741
> 2013 + 1
> Still butthurting over Shoko wining da valvrave.
Why are Sakifags so petty? They act just like Saki.
>>
File: 1367972875336.jpg (122.29 KB, 867x480)
122.29 KB
122.29 KB JPG
>yfw da Shoko wins da #YOLOcaust.
>>
>>102022568
What did she win aside from total irrelevance?
>>
>>102022568
>Why are Sakifags so petty? They act just like Saki.
Don't worry I know Haruto is the worst Valvrave and while I don't hate Shoko I can't say I like her either.
>>
File: 1388075679652.jpg (268.27 KB, 1920x1080)
268.27 KB
268.27 KB JPG
>>102022669
>total irrelevance

Hey Haruto, why are these people saying this non-sense?
>>
>>102022810
>locked in a memorial room because maximum danger

Not only total irrelevance, but also hate from her former classmates.
>>
>>102022810
Stop talking to dead person shoko people might think you're cray cray
>>
File: 1390230594505.png (1.65 MB, 1280x720)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>102022735
I'm fine with not many people liking Shoko. Just don't act like a total dick whenever talking about her. She has had enough misery.
>>
>>102015963
Nice try.
>>
>>102022990
Well che can never be as bad as Haruto was so cheer up.
>>
File: 39454382.jpg (547.99 KB, 816x1000)
547.99 KB
547.99 KB JPG
>>102022669
She won the Eruerufu.
>>
>>102023159
I'm sorry for you anon, but last drama CD has Saki and L-Elf going to meet A-Drei, Shoko is still locked in the room.
>>
>>102022568
>butthurt
>implying
>projecting

Shokofag pls
>>
File: 1386264132380.jpg (136.89 KB, 1920x1080)
136.89 KB
136.89 KB JPG
>>102023159
He does not date traitors.
>>
>>102023107
Thank you anon. Nice to see Valvrave back on /a/.
>>
>>102023200
Stop forcing your fanfiction.
>>
>>102023286
>fanfiction
>written by the main writer for the last BD
>>
>>102023286
It is pretty much confirmed in the website.
>>
>>102023200
>last drama CD has Saki and L-Elf going to meet A-Drei
So what does that prove?
>>
>>102023426
Shoko back to cook to redeem herself.
>>
>>102023426
It proves the writers are desperate for sales and finally decided to listen to the fans instead of flipping them off. Too bad it's too little too late.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (222.52 KB, 704x382)
222.52 KB
222.52 KB GIF
From a one to ten scale how mad were you at VVV's ending /a/?
>>
>>102023646
11.
>>
>>102023646
I just went, "I don't know what the fuck is going on? Is this A Wakening of the Trail Blazer?"
>>
>>102023646
666
>>
>>102023646
10 in the following weeks.
I'm at 4 now.
>>
>>102023536
> The writer didn't realize that fucking up Shoko and Haruto's characters fucked up Valvrave.
Saki is not exactly the most likable character either. Giving them more A-drei or L-efl won't fix anything since the main OTP is rekt.
>>
>>102023646
10, but that scene was the only thing they did right.
>>
>>102023853
Saki was the second most popular character, and she probably still is. Giving her screentime with L-elf and A-drei makes sense if they want stick the popular characters.
>>
>>102023646
7 or 8.
Knowing that it would be shit going in helped soften the blow, because you knew there was no way to resolve everything in one episode.
>>
>>102023426
It means L-elf didn't care enough about her to meet A-drei, which is probably for diplomatic reasons mainly.
>>
>>102023853
>the main OTP is rekt

BS. It worked out in the end.
>>
>>102024002
Not after that selfish line at the end. Akira and A-drei must have surpassed her already.
>>
>>102024002
Did we ever get that saki spin-off manga? I kinda tuned out /a/ while the show was airing
>>
>>102024192
That selfish line made her seem very human and realistic, which is a good thing.
>>
>>102024146
That's not L-elf with Space Vampire grandmum.
>>
>>102024250
That's emperor Mikhail with his future bride.
>>
>>102024192
>A-drei must have surpassed her already
Obviously, fujoshi/fangirls are the only ones who would vote in a poll now after that ending.
>>
>>102024247
No, that just reminds viewers of her worst quality. She never grew up from a petty and selfish girl in S1.
>>
>>102024202
Yes, and all of them are even scanlated.

>>102024360
>not seeing the character development
>>
>>102024247
It was about as human and realistic as Shoko was.
>>
>>102023646
10. That ending made me hate everyone (except L-Elf). It even made me hate Akira and Saki for killing Haruto.
>>
File: 41555442.jpg (259.40 KB, 800x450)
259.40 KB
259.40 KB JPG
>>
>>102024360
She didn't surrender to the world like she did in the past, she didn't give up on what she cared for and she was one of the few character able to see past her nose.
Being selfish was her best quality, actually.

>She never grew up from a petty and selfish girl in S1

Well, what she did and why for Akira, L-Elf and A-Drei would have never happened if she didn't have some character development.
>>
>>102024509
>It even made me hate Akira and Saki for killing Haruto.

What? Haruto killed himself and has no one else to blame. Maybe Cain, but all he did was speed it up.
>>
>>102024509
It's not Saki nor Akira's fault that Haruto refused to feed on people for dem runes
>>
>>102023646
8.
- 2 points for not giving Shoko a proper ending.
>>
File: 41546849_p0.jpg (198.14 KB, 537x328)
198.14 KB
198.14 KB JPG
>>
File: best saki.jpg (119.49 KB, 1280x720)
119.49 KB
119.49 KB JPG
>>102024360
I miss petty and selfish Saki. Look at that smug face!
>>
File: stab 2.gif (407.66 KB, 400x225)
407.66 KB
407.66 KB GIF
>>102024509
L-Elf killed Haruto.
>>
File: 41546849_p1.jpg (193.88 KB, 537x328)
193.88 KB
193.88 KB JPG
>>102024560
The best is pic related.
Also
>Haruto
>male
>>
>>102024650
>SakixA-Drei
Am I the only one who hates this pairing?
>>
>>102024582
She did nothing for L-Elf and A-Drei. I don't know why you keep saying this.
>>
>>102024593
>>102024609
After Cain died Haruto was fine. He was awake and even making new memories. But Akira and Saki kept moving their Valvraves, so it kept draining runes from Haruto until it killed him.
>>
>>102024685
>>102024650
They should be switched.
>>
>>102024734
She saved L-Elf's mission and helped A-Drei with his broken marriage.
>>
File: 1383237828417.jpg (128.13 KB, 1920x1080)
128.13 KB
128.13 KB JPG
>>102024734
I don't know why you keep denying this.
>>
>>102024819
Fujo pls
>>
File: 00137.jpg (138.14 KB, 787x862)
138.14 KB
138.14 KB JPG
>>102024715
Yes.
>>
>>102024472
>>102024582
Of course, there's character development. They did a good job of making Saki likable. But just imagine saying that to the one you love who's about to die. How much hatred do you think she has for Shoko for her to put it above Haruto's death?
>>
File: 1386868718990.jpg (151.16 KB, 1920x1080)
151.16 KB
151.16 KB JPG
>>102024819
And then she saved Audrey's husbando.
>>
File: 41540614_big_p8.jpg (101.45 KB, 636x900)
101.45 KB
101.45 KB JPG
I don't even want to know.
>>
Since this is a Valvrave thread.
>>
>>102025009
She doesn't hate Shoko at all, she was even worried for her while imprisoned and she thought to Shoko's words when talking with A-Drei.
>>
>>102024819
None of that was specifically for them. She saved L-Elf only because Haruto was with him and was merely venting her own frustrations to Audrey, not playing match maker.
>>
File: 1386866396013.jpg (109.63 KB, 1920x1080)
109.63 KB
109.63 KB JPG
>>102025102
What's that?
>>
I don't remember what magazine this was from.
>>
>>102025161
Probably a page from the incoming artbook.
>>
>>102025215
No. It's from Animage.
>>
>>102025161
The anime character designer showing how he draws Haruto. It's in Animage magazine.
>>
>>102025253
Uhm, well, my point still stands, they will probably put it in the artbook too, IIRC I saw part of the mecha pages on Dengeki.
>>
>>102025129
>She saved L-Elf only because Haruto was with him

She did not even know he was with Haruto.
Haruto was supposed to be in his Valvrave and L-Elf was supposed to keep on eye on the fighting Valvraves.
>>
>>102025102
Why is Haruto so cute?
>>
>>102025452
*an
>>
>>102025171
What category is that?
>>
File: Haruto Eruerufu Mo.jpg (103.25 KB, 1280x720)
103.25 KB
103.25 KB JPG
>>102025452
>She did not even know he was with Haruto
>>
>>
File: nowkiss.jpg (9.50 KB, 300x221)
9.50 KB
9.50 KB JPG
>>102025594
>>
>>
>>102025452
You have it backwards. The only people who even knew L-Elf was with Haruto on the moon were those random faggots who shoved him in the pod.
>>
>>102017538
>>102017564
>>102017440
>>102018663
Everything was shokos fault including the death of jewbro
>>
>>
File: heart a cute.jpg (36.55 KB, 676x384)
36.55 KB
36.55 KB JPG
>>102025473
He just is
>>
>>102020338
>The writers put a lot of effort to redeem her
what was there to reedem? Unlike shoko she isnt responsible for a betrayal and the death of a sacred spirit
>>
>>102025729
>>102025593
That is not the mission I was talking of.
>>
>>102025369
No, it doesn't stand. The new book will include production settei but there's no confirmation if the free sketches the artists did for magazines will also be there. Unless the publisher is the same I doubt they will.
>>
File: 1383237533759.jpg (173.34 KB, 1920x1080)
173.34 KB
173.34 KB JPG
>>102025593
I thought you meant this situation.
My point still stands.
Nobody knew what they were doing after Kyuma saved them from the Dorssian forces.
>>
Shoko x L-Elf forever
>>
>>102025119
She's fine with Shoko on general, but she hates the fact that Haruto is fixated on Shoko. What else can anyone explain that line with? Feeling good about your love rival's loss is normal. But feeling good even when your love interest is about to die is deplorable.
>>
>>102025866
Then which mission are you speaking of? The one where she got captured and was the catalyst to everything spiraling out of control?
>>
>>102025912
Shoko x Death is OTP anyway.
I really don't give a damn if you think that I'm a stupid asshole or a delusional faggot.

I shipped them since episode 21 and I'm gonna ship them until my heart stops pumping.

I'll die with my ship, and I'm sorry that some of you guys cannot be faithful to your believes, ideologies and creeds.

Forever.
>>
>>102025852
>sacred spirit
Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 41558585_p2.png (352.02 KB, 800x500)
352.02 KB
352.02 KB PNG
>>
>>102026105
K, Wanna join me?
>>
File: 1386264933281.jpg (205.43 KB, 1920x1080)
205.43 KB
205.43 KB JPG
>>102025729
They were gone when Kyuma saved Haruto and L-Elf and did not know that they were still alive.
>>
>>102025942
>Implying Saki knew Haruto would go far enough to kill himself
>>
File: 41548005_big_p8.jpg (147.96 KB, 300x499)
147.96 KB
147.96 KB JPG
2cute4me
>>
>>102026037
The shittiest of tastes.
>>
File: 1387471676908.jpg (183.63 KB, 1920x1080)
183.63 KB
183.63 KB JPG
>>102025942
Haruto denied the memory loss and how much it endangered his life.
>>
>>102026260

>cat sleeping with cats
>>
>>102026208
The only example they had was Marie who died from it. Not putting two and two together makes her as dumb as Shoko for not realizing the robots are what turned them into bakemono.
>>
File: 1382028998642.jpg (99.22 KB, 1920x1080)
99.22 KB
99.22 KB JPG
>>102026031
>the catalyst to everything spiraling out of control

You have to thank Satomi for that.
>>
>>102025942
She wasn't happy about Haruto being about to die. She was happy about the prospect of him losing his memory so she could get into his pants again.

There's an important distinction there.
>>
>>102026175
K? more like GAY amirite?
>>
>>102026401
Marie survived her first massive memory loss and Shoko benefited from it.
>>
>>102026401
Saki wasn't even there during the whole Marie exposition.
>>
File: 05402427218.jpg (122.39 KB, 1280x720)
122.39 KB
122.39 KB JPG
>>102026360
She knew that was bullshit though.
>>
>>102026401
He was told by Sensei that he's gonna end up like Marie sooner or later.
>>
>>102026523
They obviously filled her in on everything that happened while she was gone since she wouldn't have known about the memory loss either.
>>
>>102026174

What's with these blushing in the snow pictures?
>>
>>102026429
That too was L-Elf's fault. For supposedly being a prophet he can't predict shit.
>>
>>102026624
>expecting the others to actually say about the massacre that occurred
If L-elf was there, he probably would have told her, but he was off on the other part of the mission.
>>
I was hoping that one of the twists would be that they discover consensual lovemaking in the missionary position restores your runes.
>>
>Saki literally cries tears of joy upon finding Haruto & L-Elf
>Unit 2 flying in while they handshake

That was the moment I converted into a sakifag

I was a shokofag for 21 episodes and defended her even through the betrayal, but that scene converted me to Saki worship
>>
File: valvrave_10_5.jpg (43.92 KB, 640x360)
43.92 KB
43.92 KB JPG
>>102026518
What are you talking about anon? Shoko can make friend with anyone, unlike Saki who is in need of a memory wipe to get a guy.
>>
>>102025902
The fanbook had more or less stuff from magazines only, so...
>>
>>102026685
He's never claimed to be a prophet.
>>
>>102026643
Shitty nip meme.
>>
>>102026741
It does. Haruto is just so beta he'd rather die than use that method.
>>
>>102026754
>They never went to the supermarket
;_;
>>
>>102025942
>Feeling good about your love rival's loss is normal.
But she wasn't happy of that, she was happy to have a second chance with Haruto. If she was happy of Shoko's loss, she would have kissed or talked with Haruto before the mission.
>>
>>102026788
>>
>>102026533
Yes, thanks to the teacher, but he did not know how many memories Haruto had already lost.
Only Haruto and L-Elf knew how serious the situation was and they did not inform the others.
>>
>>102026401
She couldn't know Haruto was going to consume all his Runes, because his limiter was still working and Marie, unlike Haruto and the other pilots, was a defective test subject.
>>
>>102026862
They did off-screen. Just like the festival and everything that could have been entertaining.
>>
>>102026754
> Shoko can make friend with anyone
So she can sell them to the enemy!
>>
File: 1383237395949.jpg (115.53 KB, 1920x1080)
115.53 KB
115.53 KB JPG
>>102026754
But none of them were as loyal to her as the loners she befriended.
Marie was a loner thanks to the experiments.
She would not need Shoko if she did not lose her old memories.
>>
>>102026749
At least you'll be a reasonable Sakifags different from the extreme Sakifags, aka Shoko's lynch mob.

I also don't care how the writers treat Shoko. Her first impression is the girl I know, not a miserable plot device for cheap Haruto's martyr death.
>>
>>102026996
Part of those photos are non-canon, though. Especially the ones with Akira.
>>
>>102026877
She shouldn't have been happy about anything of the situation. Losing his memories means losing his self. She was pretty much admitting she cares nothing for him as a person and only likes him for his dick.
>>
>>102026996
Moon Festival OVA when?
>>
>>102027084
So what does that mean? The Valvrave is converting Shoko's broken delusions into digital form?
>>
>>102027127
>Losing his memories means losing his self.
Not in Valvrave world. Haruto was still Haruto without his memories, since he punched L-Elf to make him happy, and his kindness and selflessness were what made Saki fall for him.
>>
File: 1388075717197.jpg (368.59 KB, 1920x1080)
368.59 KB
368.59 KB JPG
>>102027084
The idealized fake-photos are also canon.
>>
>>102027077
Marie didn't die because of her loyalty to Shoko. She died to protect Haruto and everyone else with a belief that new memory can be made.
>>
File: lewd saki.jpg (242.37 KB, 1029x906)
242.37 KB
242.37 KB JPG
>>102027127
>She was pretty much admitting she cares nothing for him as a person and only likes him for his dick.

Pretty much accurate.
>>
>>102027017
Thank you Harutard!
>>
Hey wait a minute
If Haruto exchanged bodies with L-Elf at the end, shouldn't he have lived?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (83.02 KB, 1280x720)
83.02 KB
83.02 KB JPG
MADA TA

MADA
>>
>>102026904
> Forgetting Shoko he just recently talked to.
> Not a serious memory lost.
>>
>>102027367
No, because it was still his runes that were in L-elf, which means Haruto's runes were still being used up.
>>
>>102027367
He only transferred his runes to L-Elf. You get no further explanation because it's fucking runes.
>>
>>102027367
No, because biased writing and forced tomodachi ending required that.
>>
>>102027228
>Shoko stares at Haruto's statue all day having insane delusions of an eternal school festival on the moon
>delusions are so vivid they can be used as Runes

Why not?
>>
Daily reminder that X-Eins died for nothing.
>>
>>102027424
Shoko knew that Haruto had lost a memory, but not why and how Marie's death was linked to it.
The teacher who knew it was in another shuttle.
>>
>>102027579
He gets to be with H-neun, so he's in a better place ;_;
>>
>>102027661
H went to Heaven because he stayed loyal, X to Hell because was a cheating cunt.
He died indeed for nothing.
>>
>>102027293
One of the reasons why she joined the Earth team was because Shoko asked her to.
And she cared and protected people like Akira because they were Shoko's friends ("a friend of a friend is a friend").
>>
>>102027637
You meant Saki? Saki knew about death caused by memory loss.
>>
>>102027780
X-eins stayed loyal to H-neun
>>
>>102027786
You make it sound like she's a puppet who acts only according to Shoko's will. Her main reason for going was to find out about her memories. Shoko only asked if she could keep an eye on Akira while she's there.
>>
>>102027786
But the main reason was so that she can find out about her past.
That "a friend of a friend is a friend" line was meant for Akira to not run away from Marie.
I agree that Marie's warning up to people thanks to her interaction with Shoko. But she died to protect her friends, not because they are Shoko's friends.
>>
>you will never rape Saki
>>
>>102028080
I'd never want Haruto's sloppy seconds.
>>
>>102028080
Good. I would want consensual love making, not rape.
>>
>>102027810
It was a response to >>102027424
>>
I have no idea why you retards are still discussing this piece of garbage so seriously.
>>
>>102028031
>Takes away Akira's box causing her to go into a panic attack
>Grabs Akira's boob causing her to go into another panic attack
>Wait Akira don't flail away I'm your friend
>>
I wish Shoko was my wife.
>>
>>102027579
>tfw based X-eins
;_;
>>
File: 256.jpg (130.61 KB, 1037x527)
130.61 KB
130.61 KB JPG
>>102028080
>>
Saki could have won the Harutobowl if she just said yes to his marriage proposal
>>
File: 01542427259.jpg (286.59 KB, 1280x720)
286.59 KB
286.59 KB JPG
>>102028240
>>
>>102028529
>obligatory taking responsibility
She didn't want to win that way.
>>
>>102015963
>valvrave
>characters that deserve to die, die
lol
Why not ask if Bees Wars is getting less edgy?
>>
>>102028529
The only person that wanted to win the harutobowl was shoko anyways
>>
>>102027242
Saki noticed for him first because he was a celebrity. Then she realized how much he cares for Shoko and will do anything to protect Shoko. So Saki decided to fight for a piece of that as well. That's the Haruto's kindness and selflessness that you are talking about.

Only after the rape that she realized how much it pains Haruto to betray his feelings to be with her. That's why she decided to take it slow.
>>
>>102015963
>Goddamn is this bitch supposed to be the most annoying character on this show? She have literally no redeeming qualities.
>
>Please tell me she dies.


FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
>>
>>102028529
>>102028675
Because it is really a loss and Saki of all people knows it.
>>
Why didn't Haruto ask Pino about the roons earlier

Why did he wait months in until after Marie died before asking her
>>
>>102029349
Because Haruto is an asshole who was never nice to Pino. All he ever did was yell at her.
>>
>>102029349
He was too busy having people lock him up to worry about Pino.
>>
>>102026778
The fanbook only had stuff taken from Animedia and Otomedia and those magazines have the same publisher of the fanbook (Gakken).
>>
SHOKO A BEST
>>
>>102029349
because she was brainwashed
she started talking again only after meeting with Prue
she probably regained her memories after meeting with Marie
>>
File: 1384455073569.gif (550.26 KB, 640x360)
550.26 KB
550.26 KB GIF
>>102027579
At least he got to join his friends at the end and understood why H-Neun had died.
Unlike a certain someone who got completely left out and abandoned because a few idiots can't take responsibility for making him completely hostile to any form of treason to Dorssia.
Yes he should have listened to A-Drei and maybe he'd have lived but the explanation was a little too fucking late, great job Hitler Youth for caring so much for the youngest.

He was so young dammit ;_;
>>
I learned something today.
>>
>>102027442
>>102027463
Isn't biting someone supposed to replenish his runes though? What the fuck
>>
>>102029929
It was, but the writers forgot about it.
>>
>>102029840
Q-chan deserves the most horrible death possible. Shame it wasn't L-elf or Jewbro to do it.
>>
>>102029973
Bite to jack =/= bite to get runes. That's why the pilots can jack but can't take runes except Haruto.
>>
>>102029973
>>102029929
He did not want to get L-Elf's runes.
That's why he did not used any of L-Elf's runes.
>>
File: 1386541589217.png (169.40 KB, 300x450)
169.40 KB
169.40 KB PNG
>>102030005
But Q-Vier did nothing wrong.
He might even be one of the only characters who stuck to his job and didn't fuck around or betray people.
Also L-Elf and Jewbro would have no reason to hate him, Aina's death was an accident caused by her own dumbness and Liselotte was a collateral damage. She would have died anyway if someone else had sent the rocket.
>>
>>102030127
>That's why the pilots can jack but can't take runes except Haruto.
That was never confirmed, explained or addressed properly.
>>
>>102030245
Are you the only Qfag in this entire thread? I can't bring myself to forgive this brat.
>>
>>102030587
He's the only Qfag on the entire board. His posts are easy to spot because he regurgitates the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>102030587
What is there to forgive exactly? He only did what he had been raised to do. You don't blame the VVV pilots because they killed millions of Dorssian soldiers.
Q-Vier seemed like he was kind of crazy, rather than punishment he needed medications and a good but lengthy and arduous therapy.
>>
>>102030784
Nah there are a few other ones. Like, three. I guess.
>>
>>102030245
How about someone takes a rusty sharp metal rod and shoving into his stomach then spinning it around and around completely mincing his organs? All the while he's screaming and begging for you to stop, but you won't, and he knows you won't, but the screaming and yelling coming from him satisfies your thirst for blood and gives you a massive hard-on. He takes a long look at it and starts screaming even louder, as you whip it out in front of his stomach wound. You pull out the metal pipe and start violently fucking his stomach. With each pump blood spurting out from him getting all over your nice shirt. You cum directly into the mess of organs inside of him. He's barely hanging onto dear life while screaming for his dear life. You pull out and watch a wonderful mix of red and white drip out of his wound. You collect it in a small shot glass and force it into his mouth. He swallows, but it just goes back into the mess of organs and semen that you made.
This is how he should die.
>>
File: 1383408706052.png (497.77 KB, 774x829)
497.77 KB
497.77 KB PNG
>>102031846
>>
>>102025102
>PUPIL(s) MUST NOT MEET THE LOWER EYELID(s)
>>
File: 1377618033733.jpg (125.12 KB, 552x718)
125.12 KB
125.12 KB JPG
>>102031846
Approved.
>>
>>102017272

I'm of the opinion someone planned this for 36-48 episodes and somewhere along the line was told, 'nope 2 cour max'. Underdeveloped characters with clear starts to arcs never taken to on screen fruition, plot points just handwaved with the epilogue.

Really disappointing of what could have been.
>>
File: 2014-02-05.png (285.80 KB, 306x405)
285.80 KB
285.80 KB PNG
Friendly reminder that this will never be scanned
The art is shit anyway
>>
>>102017934

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

Don't tell them
>Get the series until it backfires
Tell them
>Riot, shitstorm
>Some students go nuts, some run off/backstab you
>Unwittingly get used or killed by NotRussiasMemoryVampires

Coming out with it wouldn't stop the issues, rather it would only hasten their deaths.

They were fucked from day 1, being at that module, being born etc.
>>
>>102032640
We have already mag scans.

Agreed on the art, the only good part is the reaction faces.
>>
>>102023646

Not mad. Just disappointed that it was a terrible ending. We'd known for fucking weeks that they didn't have enough time to properly wrap up all plot points satisfyingly. I sort of resigned myself to that fact weeks before.

I guess it just felt as bad as any other rushed shitty end or 'anime original' ending studio's toss up. Poor planning or something behind the scenes fucked this up forever, not even a 'S3' could properly fix it now.
>>
>>102026889
He's not calling himself a prophet.
>>
>>102033644
>My words are prophecies
>>
>>102026754

Come on, Haruto wanted to get into Shoko's pants prior to the series. 'I'm a monster' and shit then ensued. Saki initially came off as that batshit insane attention whore, though Haruto's not really disgusted by this but he never really shows any interest in her outside rape mode and a pathetic attempt 'to make up for it' which was eventually forgotten. Saki may have gotten the dick, but I doubt even memory wipe Haruto would want Saki.
>>
>>102033697
Thanks for proving my point but there was no need.
>>
>>102033721
>Saki initially came off as that batshit insane attention whore
I miss that Saki ;_;
>>
>>102027786
>One of the reasons why she joined the Earth team was because Shoko asked her to
That's wrong. Marie was the one who wanted to go to find more about herself.
>>
>>102033260
Where would you have to start over so that S3 could fix it? My vote is after Marie died. It was like the writers suddenly realized, "Oh shit we have to get them back to the module so we can end the show." The should have retrieved Saki before leaving Earth and Liselotte should have lived until S2 finale.
>>
>>102033921
That's why I said "one of the reasons".
What you mentioned is the other one.
>>
>>102032822
Yeah, no. If the students didn't find out the way they did the confusion could have been contained, there wouldn't be riots, and the betrayal never would have happened. There would still be some students freaking out, but it would have never been comparable to what happened in episode 21. There was no immediate threat causing them to go in a complete panic, no evidence pointing to the pilots being evil monsters/murderers, and no reason to distrust them. They would have still been at a point where they could have reached an understanding with words instead of doing nothing and waiting for everything to fall apart.
>>
>>102029699
Why are tripfags so stupid?
>>
File: 00165.jpg (143.95 KB, 905x720)
143.95 KB
143.95 KB JPG
>>102033910
I do too ;_;
>>
We'll miss you, girl that had 7 lines.
>>
>>102033977

I think most critical events went down as they intended, but over a much longer time. So probably after returning to the module, everyone dying etc. The revenge to reveal Magius should have happened over a longer period. This time would have been the soul searching and character development for the remaining characters (also stuff for jewbro, thunder, nerd brigade, bridge brigade, teachers would need to have been slotted in at some point). The relationship dynamics could have taken over at that point as they now struggle with their lack of man power.
>>
>Aniplex watermark
Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>102033910
I remember when she was actually a cool girl, and not pathetic. I remember hoping that she wouldn't fall in love with Haruto and have her character ruined. It all went downhill from there.
>>
>>102034014
But it wasn't one of the reasons, it was the only reason. Unless you can prove Marie decided to go also because Shoko wanted someone to protect Akira it's only your speculation. It looked like Marie told Shoko she was going and Shoko then asked her to look for Akira while she was at it, not a two birds with one stone deal like you're saying.
>>
>>102034194
>Kill yourself OP.
while you're complaining about pointless shit it may also interest you that I'm using the crop tool to take screenshots with puush, rather than just taking a screenshot. therefore all screenshot resolutions are different.
>>
>>102033977
Nothing needs to be changed. Just start where homodachis left off and flesh out the remaining bits of the epilogue. Also include some scenes of Shoko reminiscing on the events from her pov so we can actually understand and sympathize with her character (I imagine it's too late for that though).
>>
>>102034029

So you reveal that you get magic shit by getting into this mech, some want a turn, some are fearful, maybe you get exactly what they got and a hierarchy forms in an attempt to limit who gets it, shit only fragments more and a clear divide between the vamps and normals becomes more apparent, rather than just being 'they are the best choice since they have experience piloting it'. Now with the few who do freak, what do you do with them? Let them run amok or control them? Either way your still left with a situation where the upper controlling group enforces their will, what's the point in revealing one of your trump cards like this and letting the damn thing leak?

And I say, that there was no reason for distrust during 21 either, these guys had been protecting them the entire time and withheld a secret they expected to rattle people at any time. What we saw in the series shows that not everyone reacted like retards, but a few vocals idiots incite the crowd.

I understand I rambled, I'm too tired, sorry.
>>
>>102034340
You taking shitty screenshots of a stream doesn't interest me in the slightest.
>>
>>102034568
>Now with the few who do freak, what do you do with them?

Convince them that the pilots are not threats to them.
Without the Phantom reveal and the stress caused by the events in episode 21, they should accept it as long as they don't learn about Haruto's freak-outs.
>>
>>102034197

I think she got much better, but still all it was is that she mellowed out her attention whoring (that we know of), accepting their situation was great but the whole rape thing was a little weird and almost unresolved (even though she basically wanted it). I'd just have wanted more input from her during season 2 in the tactical department, she did her job well for the most part but really didn't do shit in the talking department, her character development revolved around her greater acceptance of their situation. I just wish that Haruto would have reciprocated to her change in some way that his stock proposal.

As a whole I'd have liked more on the logistics side and talking things through than L-elf just dropping out plans.
>>
>>102034771
>the Phantom reveal
This was the dumbest shit. Why would anyone (but especially Shoko) believe they were actually doing this?
>>
File: 1380752198230.jpg (277.35 KB, 714x644)
277.35 KB
277.35 KB JPG
>Cute idol who saves the MC millions of times.
>no reedming qualities.
Please tell me you've watched Valvrave OP.
>>
>>102034999
Did they believe it?
I got the impression that they did not know what they should believe.
>>
File: 1350787334704.png (312.96 KB, 1280x720)
312.96 KB
312.96 KB PNG
AFURERU NAMIDA
>>
File: lol.png (884.73 KB, 1280x720)
884.73 KB
884.73 KB PNG
>>102034062
>>
>>102034999
No dumber than Haruto and friends bringing it into the hangar and leaving it unguarded after L-Elf specifically instructed to destroy it.

Valvrave writing was never very good, but everything after episode 20 was just drama and twists for the sake of it.
>>
>>102035075
>millions of times
>literally once
>>
>>102032640
>>102032952
But, we need the reaction faces in a higher resolution.

Seeing the usual translator doing the Anthology in >>102009945 and the promise of the 4koma, there's a good chance.
>>
Not sure if already posted, but whatever.
>>
>>102036245
If you're saying he scanned the anthology you're wrong.
>>
>>102036889
that's fucking terrifying
>>
File: 1383337574369.gif (926.30 KB, 600x533)
926.30 KB
926.30 KB GIF
>>102036889
>>
>>102036889
>Audrey is not hoverhanding
That's dangerous, you know.
>>
>>102038949
Indeed, they are creapy as hell.
Thunda is even floating.
>>
>>102016099
That wasn't rape though.
>>
File: 1368824360987.jpg (1.23 MB, 1540x1540)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
best valvrape
>>
File: 08_sample.png (82.28 KB, 895x295)
82.28 KB
82.28 KB PNG
VVV Anthology chapter 2 scanlation.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/34wleok2557qlns/VVV+-+Anthology+c2.rar

If based sazy keeps the translations coming, then I'll try to keep up with the editing here.
>>
File: 36863592_p15.jpg (66.53 KB, 362x559)
66.53 KB
66.53 KB JPG
>>102041575
You're fucking amazing anon, thank you.
>>
>>102041575
Thanks. Will you do chapters 4 and 15? They have TLs in the master post using the old raws.
>>
>>102041747
Yes. Right now I'm organizing my files, so it's easier to manage, but I'll finish them within these next 2 days.
>>
>>102015963
I want to make Saki cry.
>>
>>102042500
I want to make Saki die.
>>
>>102042554
Go away, Cain. You're dead.
>>
>>102044131
Cain's hair was third best hair.
I wish we'd have gotten to see it less neat and proper more.
>>
>>102046780
I'm going to guess Saki has the best hair (because she does), but who has the 2nd best?
>>
>>102049571
Not Saki, actually. She's fourth.
Audrey's in the top two, because I'm a faggot.
the other of the top two is due to my weird/shit taste
>>
File: ponytail Audrey.png (129.52 KB, 784x480)
129.52 KB
129.52 KB PNG
>>102050487
>because I'm a faggot.
But Audrey has beautiful hair. There's nothing strange about that.

>due to my weird/shit taste
So who's your first?
>>
File: saki hair.gif (2.42 MB, 408x230)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB GIF
>>102050487
>Not Saki
Hairesy
>>
File: young autism laughing.gif (424.25 KB, 640x360)
424.25 KB
424.25 KB GIF
>>102050818
Dammit. I shouldn't have laughed.
>>
File: 24.png (427.19 KB, 1000x1429)
427.19 KB
427.19 KB PNG
>>102050818
S2 never had that. At least Valkyrie of the Meteor remembers it.
>>
>>102051022
>to be continued in the next issue

So it will have at least 2 more chapters?
>>
>>102036889
>saki
>>
>>102051022
Just another disappointment added to the pile of disappointments known as Valvrave season 2.
>>
>>102015963
Fuck you. Saki is best girl and she knows what she wants.
>>
>>102053947
>Haruto's VA instantly declaring he would choose Saki when asked on a radio interview

At least he isn't as stupid and blind as the character he plays.
>>
The moment Saki became awesome.
>>
>>102054206
She was pretty awesome when she completely wrecked Takahi's shit in episode 5.
>>
>>102054206
You didn't find Saki awesome when she jumped out of the helicopter?
>>
>>102054707
Saki tying up L-elf is the moment she became best.
>>
File: saki tie you up.jpg (33.23 KB, 640x360)
33.23 KB
33.23 KB JPG
>>102055169
>>
File: 1366494807823.gif (484.67 KB, 320x180)
484.67 KB
484.67 KB GIF
>>102054707
>>102055169
>>102055242
Basically, episode 2 was her first proper episode.
>>
Guys, what if we agree on just ignoring S2 and telling S1 ended with Saki's wedding? Sounds fine to me.
>>
File: saki congratulations.jpg (160.01 KB, 540x720)
160.01 KB
160.01 KB JPG
>>102061055
>>
>>102061055
Except Saki's marriage to A-Drei makes no sense without S2.
>>
File: 1385448711076.png (216.70 KB, 1429x2124)
216.70 KB
216.70 KB PNG
>>102061158
>Not posting what is the closest thing to canon
>>
>>102061268
How can A-Drei be married to L-Elf and Saki? Is polygamy a thing in Dorssia?
>>
>>102061348
I'm sure L-elf will allow it in his new country.
>>
>>102061348
The OTPs are L-Elf x Haruto, Audrey x Saki, and Shoko x Akira. Sorry to break your delusions.
>>
>>102061461
Thunder x Akira was a short-lived OTP. Thunder x Jewbro kinda counts if you're into hatesex.
>>
>>102061587
Jewbro's OTP was with money.
>>
>>102061587
>hatesex
But they didn't hate each other. They were bro's.
>>
File: 13765085761262.jpg (7.63 KB, 76x114)
7.63 KB
7.63 KB JPG
>>102061643
Indeed.
>>
File: 022.jpg (295.77 KB, 1018x1520)
295.77 KB
295.77 KB JPG
>>102063082



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.