[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: aa1cb336.jpg (62.86 KB, 651x960)
62.86 KB
62.86 KB JPG
First time on /a/ here, I simply have a question.
Why do the big chested nice girls never get the guy in animu?
They're usually just completely unimportant characters or it's blatantly obvious from the very beginning that it won't happen, or they're just there for fanservice, that makes me quite sad, since the nice big chested girls (be they teachers, childhood friends or just classmates) are usually who I'm rooting for but they never have a chance :(
Are there exceptions to this?
>>
lurk more
>>
>>101952492
pls I just want to see them be happy for once ; _ ;
>>
Guys
Guys pls
I'm crying guys
guys pls ; _ ;
>>
Guys?
>>
Because generally otaku are disgusting pedophiles and as such they like flat chested 8 year olds
>>
Quality thread OP
not even sarcasm
>>
>>101952679
Is that why there are so many loli shows each seasons?
Oh wait...
>>
>>101952446
Well for one you posted a minor side character who pisses herself

That might provide insight into why Miharu will never win the Keita
>>
>>101952726
I know who she is, I just took her as an example since she fits the innocent but not stupid, nice and big chested character

>>101952686
it's my first one here, I hope I'll get an answer
>>
>>101952726
>minor side character
She'll always be the main heroine of my heart :3
>>
File: gup.jpg (86.19 KB, 500x719)
86.19 KB
86.19 KB JPG
>>101952446
>>
>>101952803
Big chested girls win, but nice girls tend to never

Essentially it will boil down to whomever spends the most time with MC-kun, regardless of any other factor

This isn't always the case, but mostly.
I'm not fan of cow tits but quiet and shy girls are the shit.
It basically boils down to japan having shit tastes.
If you ever disagree with anything it's because japan has shit tastes
>>
File: lh_mutsumi041.jpg (30.23 KB, 638x462)
30.23 KB
30.23 KB JPG
Step 1: Watch Love Hina
Step 2: Realize nearly all harem/love triangle series that have come out since use the same Tsundere wins/Ara Ara or Genki girl loses formula.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Cry
>>
>>101952914
>Watch Love Hina
I hope you mean read Love Hina
>>
>>101952892
looks good to me

>>101952906
Is there never a nice/shy girl with big breasts who wins?
In all these years I've never seen one, it drives me insane
>>
>>101952446
>First time on /a/ here
Why did you even feel the need to say that
>>
>>101952871

As long as I'm first in line in drinking her pee, then we wont have any problems.
>>
>>101952954

Either way, the formula and ending is the same.
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (167.37 KB, 640x960)
167.37 KB
167.37 KB JPG
>>101952914

Ara ara losing?

Harem MC dont deserve the best girl anyways
>>
>>101953046
Are there actually any harem animes with actual harem endings?
>>
File: 008.jpg (78.35 KB, 497x700)
78.35 KB
78.35 KB JPG
>>101953099

Yes.
>>
>>101953012
>ending is the same.
Guise pls, no
>>
>>101953099
The various Tenchi series.
>>
>>101953123
The drawing style is so bad that I laughed, but thanks for the asnwer
>>
>>101953177

>drawing style

Its called character design. And good job skipping a show that does exactly what you ask for just because it doesn't look like 'modern' anime. Just what you expect from kids on /a/ these days.
>>
>>101952446
I refuse to believe that there are no animes where the nice bigchested girl wins
Japan had 20 years or more
20 years
>>
>>101953177
What's wrong with it?

It's a decent series
>>
>>101953236
big chest is pig disgusting
>>
File: 6059.jpg (21.70 KB, 290x373)
21.70 KB
21.70 KB JPG
>>101953177
What the fuck
Do you think this also looks bad?
>>
File: 1392206938950.jpg (130.38 KB, 497x700)
130.38 KB
130.38 KB JPG
>>101953230
>character design
Fuck you, this is just bad and has nothing to do with character design
>>
>>101953272
Since the face isn't horribly malformed I'd say no
>>101953248
>What's wrong with it?
look here >>101953302
>>
highschool dxd, though it was pretty obvious from the start
>>
>>101953302
Did you like never watched a 90's anime?
>>
Tanned, athletic genki girls never win. The only one I can think of is from Hatsukoi Limited, though everybody fucking won in that show. She just happened to win best boy.
>>
First girl wins and first girl happens to always be a bland piece of shit
>>
>>101953328
It looks like a product of it's era and perfectly fine unless one is a bigoted faggot that dismisses things because of a particular character/art design
>>
File: 2006-07-06-25204.jpg (643.09 KB, 1024x768)
643.09 KB
643.09 KB JPG
>>101953236

Well, there's a few. But they weren't very high budget or popular. Hence why the stereotype get's put out there.

The 'nice' girl is actually a very common theme. The problem is, its in genre's like Shoujo and straight romance. So you have shows like CardCaptor Sakura, Kimi ni Todoke and more. Usually where the female is the star courting the male. But these obviously aren't harems or male focused love triangles.

About the closest I can think of to a love triange where the 'nice, busty' girl won is Onegai Sensei. But it might as well be called a straight love story as the other girl had such a small point in the story and it was obvious from the first episode on that the teacher was the focus (its in the fucking title).
>>
>>101953336
>highschool dxd
She's bigchested, but not nice, just a slut
>>
File: amelia_profile.jpg (139.93 KB, 627x1000)
139.93 KB
139.93 KB JPG
>>101953302

>hates an entire show just because the characters have curved cheeks

Cool story bro. All you're doing is proving my original point. You hate it because its 'old'.
>>
File: 1337446461882.jpg (369.42 KB, 750x1000)
369.42 KB
369.42 KB JPG
>>101953099
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST FUCKING EDIT THIS ALREADY MY COMPUTER IS DEAD
>>
Has a tsundere ever lost?
>>
>>101953432
rias isn't

akeno is though
>>
File: defective.jpg (46.94 KB, 640x480)
46.94 KB
46.94 KB JPG
>>101953177
>>101953302
>>
>>101953486
>All you're doing is proving my original point. You hate it because its 'old'.
>old
Is this >>101953272 young now?
Does he have curved cheeks?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>101953486
no

because it's ugly
>>
>>101953510

Edit what? Your picture?

Also, your image needs a lot more anime on it, including the one posted up at >>101953123
>>
>>101952914
So Love Hina is the reason harem is so shit?

Lovely.
>>
>>101953510
>edit
did a new one join the olympus that I haven't noticed?
>>
File: what.jpg (495.98 KB, 1154x1080)
495.98 KB
495.98 KB JPG
>>101953302

>fuck you, this is bad and it has nothing to do with character design
>though I'm making a comment about the character design
>>
>>101953421
CardCaptor Sakura is a shoujo show?
>>
>>101953603
that's what he's fucking asking jesus christ
>>
>>101953510
I'm surprised you're still championing the cause of updating this image

It's been a over a fortnight now hasn't it? Since that harem end thread
>>
>>101953645
It always was
>>
>>101953645
Yes?
>>
>>101953552

>Are you retarded?

You're bitching about something that dozens of shows during a specific time period had. Slayers, Escaflowne, Kenshin, etc.

So yes, you're only proving that you either never watched anything from before a certain time period or are outing yourself as hating everything simply because it has that 'cheek curl'. Either way, you're the retard.
>>
>>101953645

CCS mixed like 5 genres together. But it is classified primarily as a Shoujo because it was published in a Shoujo publication. That's its 'demographic', not its genre.
>>
>>101952446
>>101953236
>>101953381
ANIME LARGEST CHEST UPSETS
pic related
Watashi no Messiah-sama
Tasogare Otome

Houki from IS predicted winner (first girl priority)
Blood Lad girl predicted winner (first girl)

Meat is still in the running to win the Haganai but can she triumph the might of Yozora's first girl advantage? Find out next volume.
>>
>>101953658
The very fucking fact that HAREM END for harem anime is so rare has to symbolically be some kind of crime.

We're talking modern day money card Secret Rare.
>>
>>101953642
you wrote
>Its called character design.
>>
>>101953737
I never said shoujo is a genre.
>>
Big chested girls aren't 'japanese' enough.
>>
>>101953766

....and? It is.... You are bitching SPECIFICALLY about the character design of a certain show (Saber Marionette J). And multiple people have pointed out to you that the key aspect you are bitching about was shared in multiple other shows in the same time period between about 1992-1998.
>>
>>101953872
And how exactly does it make me a bad person to dislike that?
>inb4 hurr durr it's part of the era
So I can't dislike the drawing style of some of the shows of a certain era?
Eat shit, m8, it looks retarded and if you're honest to yourself you'll agree
>>
File: 1337217375455.jpg (274.21 KB, 1024x768)
274.21 KB
274.21 KB JPG
>>101953743
>first girl priority
>>
>>101953743

Yozora is going to win simply because she's used EVERY fucking stereotype in the book. Cutting her hair, childhood friend, Tsundere attention whore, Pitty, starting a club to focus on her, etc, etc, etc

The author is either setting up the biggest upset in harem history...or just another classic rage fest to troll the world.
>>
>>101953938

You can dislike it just fine. But I can also tell you that you're an idiot for overlooking a show just because you have a mental issue with the character design.

I didn't like the designs for GTO or Cross Game when I first saw them. But I still gave the show a chance and they turned out to be amazing. You on the other hand I bet are going to overlook the majority of anime you see simply because of 'how it looks'.

So go ahead, you deserve to miss out on all those good shows because of your ignorance and bias.
>>
>>101952446
they don't win because animu a pedo shit
>>
>>101953621
Omamori Himari manga end
DearS manga end
Asobi nu Iku yo
Yomeiro Choice
>>
>>101954125
>But I can also tell you that you're an idiot for overlooking a show just because you have a mental issue with the character design.
Dude, it's a fucking anime, not a religion
It's a visual medium, I don't like what I see, so I won't watch it, you can't tell me that there's some "deep and thoughtprovoking" story behind it

> you deserve to miss out on all those good shows because of your ignorance and bias.
You're a virgin, aren't you?
>>
>>101954132

Appealing to pedos is no excuse. Especially harems and male focused love stories, where big tits should be the focus, since they appeal to males.

The flat chested girls are already a focus in Shoujo. There's no reason the medium to small chested girls win more often in the male focused shows as well since its just male insert fantasy. Especially since Shonen, fantasy, mecha and action anime are filled to the brim with huge breasted women.
>>
>>101952726
This is piss-chan?

I am absolutely disappointed.
>>
>>101954185

>you can't tell me that there's some "deep and thoughtprovoking" story behind it

Actually I can for some of these shows. But I was alluding to the fact that you only watch anime for the pretty moving pictures. Which you just admitted to in your last post. Why don't you just stick to watching dubbed anime on Adult Swim with that mentality?

>You're a virgin, aren't you?

I thought this was the place that prided itself on virginity and not touching 3D women. Do you even know where you are?
>>
File: makoto.png (71.97 KB, 320x180)
71.97 KB
71.97 KB PNG
>I warned you about those big-chested nice girls, bro.
>>
File: popura_ladder.jpg (377.20 KB, 990x1400)
377.20 KB
377.20 KB JPG
>>101954328

>mfw I didn't listen
>>
>>101954367
You fucking cheater.
>>
>>101954312
>But I was alluding to the fact that you only watch anime for the pretty moving pictures. Which you just admitted to in your last post
I was saying that it's a visual medium and that how it looks is therefore important to me, never said it's the only reason
This is the third time that you put words in my mouth, why so autistic?

>Why don't you just stick to watching dubbed anime on Adult Swim with that mentality?
I watch what I feel like watching, why would I limit myself to that?
Seriously man, you're being an elitist faggot about chinese cartoons, that's pretty pathetic

>I thought this was the place that prided itself on virginity and not touching 3D women. Do you even know where you are?
Others can atleast act like its a choice to keep themselves pure for their waifu
we both KNOW that it's no choice in your case
>>
>>101953012
>ending is the same.

Hahahaha what
>>
>>101954328
literally the worst anime I've ever seen, too many bad feels were created by it
>>
File: 1151366669551.jpg (60.54 KB, 640x480)
60.54 KB
60.54 KB JPG
>>101954395

>stop putting words in my mouth!
>shut up you virgin! You're just a virgin!
>>
>>101954455
resorting to desperation tactics already?
You can act like I'm the whiny one here, but I've already broken you and you know it
>>
File: Seraphim37.jpg (106.11 KB, 1280x720)
106.11 KB
106.11 KB JPG
Because they go for the dfc childhood friend all the time, Just let the juicy girls with a delicious chest stay pure as ever.
>>
>>101952914
All these years and I'm still mad. Otohime was the very definition of best girl.
>>
It's going to hurt when Sena loses
>>
>>101954434

What, he ends up with Mutsumi in the manga? No, he ends up with Naru. The circumstances are fleshed out better, but the formula and ending is still the same.
>>
>>101954554
If this won't end in a harem I'll cut of the mangaka's dick and make him eat it
>>
File: haha_kodomo.jpg (21.72 KB, 400x299)
21.72 KB
21.72 KB JPG
>>101954509

>resorting to desperation tactics already?
>calling the other guy a virgin for two posts in a row as your main argument

Stop....please! I can't laugh anymore!
>>
>>101954544
Stop being a faggot, Lelouch.

You already indirectly implied that everyone that wasn't Maou was Beta in a thread recently.
>>
>>101954577
No way in hell these women can share a faggot.
>>
File: Cag7jfe0948h1.jpg (69.65 KB, 316x524)
69.65 KB
69.65 KB JPG
>>101952726
>>
File: 1368919807472.jpg (374.48 KB, 841x1200)
374.48 KB
374.48 KB JPG
Houki will win, but who seriously cares about IS
>>
>>101954596
>a virgin for two posts in a row as your main argument
>main argument
I know it's what has hurt you the most, but it was far from being my main argument
maybe you should read the posts again
>>
>>101954626
Why not? The blonde one seems to be a possible unicorn
>>
File: 1349008494243.jpg (343.55 KB, 1280x1388)
343.55 KB
343.55 KB JPG
>>101954554
That isn't going to happen Anon.
>>
File: sena_flyswatter2.gif (2.10 MB, 489x275)
2.10 MB
2.10 MB GIF
>>101954731

See >>101954033

And I say this as a huge Sena fan. She's still going to lose. Everything is following the typical formula established up at >>101952914
>>
>>101954033
The worst part about harem these days is when the girl who wins has her faggots become insufferable obnoxious cunts.

The only way to win is to go harem end and watch monogamyfags unite in berserk rage.
>>
>>101952446
>:(
>>
>>101954854
>monogamyfags
On /a/? You must be joking.
>>
>>101954898
Why is it mad?

Lelouch hasn't left the thread has he?
>>
>>101954913
By that I meant off board faggots who come here to bitch and expect sympathy when something bad happens.

For example I guarantee if Kyousuke went for harem end Kirinofags, Manamifags, Kuronekofags, and Ayasefags would have exploded.
>>
>>101954994
>if Kyousuke went for harem
Does that mean I can stop believing and just end my life now?
>>
>>101953421
So the Anon Atsu qualifies?

Shame main girl was a shit
>>
>>101955029
Don't be sad anon.

To become a harem king one must grow that strength, that POWER within by their own will.

Ken Sugisaki was one of those very champions.
>>
>watch an anime
>there is actually two best girls
>they can't win together
>sometimes neither had a chance
>you just want both to be happy

Is there a show with triangle end?
>>
>>101955167
One of them is a slutty lesbian, I'm sure she'll chime in
>>
>>101955167
I posted a closest thing to an official chart for harem end. >>101953510
>>
>>101955189
Not just monogatari but yeah monkey girl becoming a fuck buddy for both of them is pretty believable.

>>101955218
Well I'm not really thinkinjg about a harem end but a series where the MC gets 2 girls out from the many.
>>
>>101955320
There were at least 3.

I'm gonna guess Ninomiya-kun counts since it was on the chart.
>>
>>101952446
Because Japs are beta. Big breasts instinctively represent to men a capable mate. Any alpha man wants to procreate, so big breasts are a sign of a capable woman.
>>
>>101955167
> Senjougahara
>best girl
No. She's a shitty character that treats Araragi like piss. Talking in riddles doesn't make you a deep character.

She's also a slut.
>>
>>101955492

Agreed. Kanbaru/Shinobu best girls.
>>
>>101955595
To be honest, all Monogatari girls are terrible.
>>
>>101952892
Only reason I came into this thread, to see if elegance was here.
>>
File: thatismyfetish.jpg (15.57 KB, 303x312)
15.57 KB
15.57 KB JPG
>>101955492
>treats Araragi like piss
>>
File: 1356546023752.jpg (194.64 KB, 1920x1080)
194.64 KB
194.64 KB JPG
>>
>>101952446
>First time on /a/ here
kill yourself
>>
>>101956499
I fucking knew someone would post that harlot
>>
>>101956553
Eat shit, weaboo :3
>>
>>101956499
Her tits are not even big.
>>
>>101954653
Houki will win just because she's Japanese.
Simple as that.
>>
Thank you /a/, I learned a lot on my first visit here
for example
>/a/ is pedogeneral board
>animu a shit
>best girl never wins
>least useful board
>people actually argue about their taste in 2d women when the answer to the question of bestgirl is obvious

Rumi Yokoi from Tonari no Seki-kun
Ur all fagget, ur waifu a shit and this board is horrible
>>
>>101956891
Yes, now leave.
>>
File: 1317747973226.jpg (316.44 KB, 1912x2155)
316.44 KB
316.44 KB JPG
>>
>>101956891
>>least useful board
How can you say that, after all you learned?
>>
>>101956921
make me, you little bitch

>>101956988
Because it just teached me how bad it is and that the people here like little girls...
>>
File: 1382763232447.jpg (159.14 KB, 462x552)
159.14 KB
159.14 KB JPG
>>101957022
>teached me
>>
>>101957197
>that is literally the best comeback /a/ has to offer
zero #ladbantah, zero social competence
/a/
>>
>>101956891
I thought it's a necessity to lurk before posting in 4chan on any board otherwise you'll look like a newfag. I don't think it's fair to generalize /a/ based off your first impression. Just lurk more. Also Yokoi is always best girl in Tonari no Seki kun. waifu? Haven't reached that stage on declaring 2D girls as waifus... don't think I'll go that far.
>>
>>101957349
>Also Yokoi is always best girl in Tonari no Seki kun
Best girl in general

> I don't think it's fair to generalize /a/ based off your first impression.
The world isn't fair, /a/ isn't interested in girls older than 12
that's life
>>
>>101957022
The people here ARE little girls. Or at least we think we are.
>>
>>101957468
If it makes you feel better, I'd totally rape you :3
>>
>>101957496
Thanks anon, that does make me feel better.
>:3
Get the fuck out of /a/.
>>
>>101957597
>Get the fuck out of /a/.
no :3
>>
>>101957405
> The world isn't fair, /a/ isn't interested in girls older than 12.
> that's life

maybe I should've said that it's not wise to generalize because obvious reasons.

I agree though that the world isn't fair in general. The fact that /a/ isn't interested in girls older than 12 is one of the many reasons that fact is true.

life sucks
>>
>>101957679
>maybe I should've said that it's not wise to generalize because obvious reasons.
Of course it's wise to generalize, generalizations make the life way easier
>>
>>101957633
Why don't you make me?
>>
>>101958056
How do I make you what?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.