[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: bleach-4795299.jpg (82.64 KB, 800x1205)
82.64 KB
82.64 KB JPG
I was hoping so hard that it was kenpachi.
Instead it gave us this gay bitch.
;_;
>>
>>101948669
The faggot should have died.
>>
Rukia will never win a battle on her own. ;_;
>>
Why do you people read this shit, its on the same level as Naruto
>>
File: 1390889394004.jpg (69.81 KB, 333x333)
69.81 KB
69.81 KB JPG
>>101949015
I read all of the big 3. Started Bleach and Naruto a long time ago and just want to finish them now. I read One Piece because it's my favorite manga.

Bleach is slightly better than Naruto, and is pretty enjoyable when you ignore the plot holes. tl;dr I want to finish it and it's kinda fun to read when you're not taking it seriously.
>>
>>101948669
This gay bitch makes pink flower looks manly. Kenpachi probably is going to rescue renji.
>>
>>101949715
>Started Bleach and Naruto a long time ago and just want to finish them now.

I'm sure this is why most people read either anymore.
>>
Fucking kubo. Pulling the most predictable shit.
>>
>>101948669
Its actually kenpachi in disguise.
Kubo
>>
File: 1390288173805.jpg (93.98 KB, 1920x1080)
93.98 KB
93.98 KB JPG
>>101949715
>Bleach is slightly better than Naruto, and is pretty enjoyable when you ignore the plot holes.
Luckily no one is this stupid.
>>101951839
Funny thing is that Bleach has dropped in popularity in recent years in both America and Japan while Naruto has remained the same despite people constantly claiming that it's worse than shit.
>>
>literally every other character got their stolen bankai rematch
>even renji got to fight mask again
>ever thinking byakuya wasn't going to fight as nodt
>>
>>101957180
>Naruto has remained the same despite people constantly claiming that it's worse than shit
Weird
>>
>>101957240
We knew it would happen, it's just so damn useless that he focused on Rukia in the last chapter.

He should have given her her own fight where she could finally shine, but no, she gotta be useless again.
>>
>>101953427
>most predictable shit
>majority of posts on /a/ think something else is going to happen and are shocked when byakuya appears
Yeah no.
>>
File: 1390376051874.jpg (6.73 KB, 191x252)
6.73 KB
6.73 KB JPG
>mfw Nodt reveals his face
>>
>>101949715
>when you ignore the plot holes
Name one.
>>
>>101957180
>Naruto has remained the same despite people constantly claiming that it's worse than shit.
Sane people claim it's worse than shit, because it is.
The Naruto Fanbase claim it's actually good when you ignore all the inconsistencies, because they are shit.
See how that works?
I think at this point people have reconciled with the fact that Kishi is slowly dropping into senility. The past year or half year of naruto has just been pumping power into madara just to have him eventually killed/defeated by everyone using some kind of friendship power. Now people are just reading it because they want to see how it ends so they can specify what they are mad at.
>>
File: 06.png (260.18 KB, 914x1300)
260.18 KB
260.18 KB PNG
This shit was 2spooky4me.
>>
>>101957386
>He is dead.
Landwhales everywhere sing their sad song.
>Okay well he is still alive but we won't be seeing him again
Landwhales still in an uproar and continue to sing their song of sorrowful moans
>Okay well he is back, and his sword is back despite being BTFO
Landwhales everywhere return to the ocean floor to meander with other whales.
>>
>>101948669
I stopped reading bleach a while ago.
Wasnt this guy supposed to be dead or something?
>>
Naruto has less asspuls (it has many asspuls, but not that much compared to Bleach). More intriguing battles, I think, not just "I'm behind you!". Characters also doesn't suffer from sameface. But on the other side Nurutu has absolutely shit tier villains, while both Aizen and Yhwach are pretty interesting. And characters design by Kubo is so much superior, just look on As Nodt, this creepy motherfucker. Plus, personally, Bleach has more interesting world.
>>
>>101957261
Actually the last two Twilight films did worse than the previous ones so that's a pretty bad example.
>>101957466
>See how that works?
You can apply the same logic with Bleach only unlike Naruto people have actually stopped reading and buying the manga as a result of their respective author's retardation.
>>
>>101957607
No, heres what happened.
>shitty scan causes a panel that shows byakuya being in a hole in the wall to look like just a bloody smear
>Everyone assumes the bloody smear means Byakuya is dead
>Fangirls cry
>4chan laughs
>4chan is pissed when he never actually dies
But really all along he wasn't a smear, you just couldn't see that his body was intact because of shitty scans.
>>
>>101949015
is this a bait or are you seriusly mentally handicaped?
>>
>>101957466
>The Naruto Fanbase claim it's actually good when you ignore all the inconsistencies, because they are shit.
Just like the Bleach fanbase!
>>
Urahara is the best.
>>
>>101957607
Yes he was supposed to be dead after he fought Ichigo back in SS arc but Kubo is a shit writer so he isn't.
>>
>>101957657
It's only show level of retardation of Naruto fans. They wouldn't drop this, even if giant pile of shit appears next chapter and kills Madara.
>>
>>101957612
>less asspulls
I don't think so tim
>More intriguing battles
I am going to fight you because I fight for my friends, but first a flashback. Instead of I am going to fight you because idunno and toward the end something will be revealed about my character. I'd perfer the latter.
>no same face/character design
I dunno, I kinda like Naruto's character designs more at some points. I mean there are characters in bleach that are designed very well, but I still think I wouldn't sell naruto short on that point.
>more interesting world
I'd agree with that. the entire plot was more interesting than a bunch of ninjas getting edgy at each other in their giant dick waving contest that they call a fight. Except for early Naruto where it was actually good, but at that point I would compare it to early bleach which was pretty good on itself
>>
>>101957612
There really is only like 1 or 2 actual examples of sameface in Bleach, which isn't bad considering the giant cast.
>>
>>101957758
So Bleach was just a fad then.
>>
>>101957695
Naruto Fanbase in general does this. Bleach Fanbase in general calls KUBOOOOO at the drop of a dime. They don't ignore inconsistencies, they embrace them.
Also don't get me wrong OP>bleach>nurutu
>>
>>101957806
>I am going to fight you because I fight for my friends, but first a flashback. Instead of I am going to fight you because idunno and toward the end something will be revealed about my character. I'd perfer the latter.
So you're just retarded?
>>
>>101957675
So what was the smear instead? Why did he look so crappy when he got to the royal guard? Why did he have a flashback?

Nigger was supposed to die, but editor wait nuh-uh.
>>
>>101957864
>Bleach Fanbase in general calls KUBOOOOO at the drop of a dime.
Thanks for the laugh. They're people in the Bleach threads that defend Kubo at every instance (see the Unohana reveal, the shit in regards to Ichigo being part quincy) and constantly bring up how he "foreshadows" everything. The era of people using that tired meme is over.
>>
So is Kubo inspired by Rupert Sheldrake? Everything in Bleach so far, but especially with the recently explored "physics" and "biology" exhibited this chapter seems to just be one big fucking analog to the morphic resonance theory.
>>
>>101957675
>>101957736

Ah, I see. Is Ulquiorra still dead though?
>>
>>101957695
But yet people still don't point out these plot holes or inconsistencies and when they do they make these retarded arguments that are proven wrong. Bleach does have flaws and most of us here acknowledge them, but majority of the people who try to argue against Bleach tend to make retarded statements and are incorrect most of the time.

>>101957974
Yes.
>>
>>101957180
Naruto has reached DBZ tier status in which people will still support it regardless of how terrible it becomes mainly due to nostalgia it also has a younger demographic that buys it. Bleach was just a fad that people thought was great due to the characters looking "cool" but then they grew up and realize that it was actually shit and they wasted their time with it, also apparently most Bleachfags only watched the anime and once that ended they had no drive to read the manga.
>>
>>101957916
>So what was the smear instead?
His body was there.
>Why did he look so crappy when he got to the royal guard?
Because he was injured
>Why did he have a flashback?
Because Kubo wanted one.
Theres been a million examples of characters being in the same situation as Byakuya was or worse and living. Theres no reason to believe he ever intended to kill Byakuya off.
>>
>>101958012
>Bleach does have flaws and most of us here acknowledge them, but majority of the people who try to argue against Bleach tend to make retarded statements and are incorrect most of the time.
You do realize you just proved him right.
>>
>>101958072
It didn't help that the Fullbringer arc was shitty.
>>
>>101957864
One Piece is out of this league, only full retards say "hurr wan piss is same shonenshit durr". It goes more like One piece >>>> Bleach >> Naruto > Fairy tail.
>>
>>101958127
So was Hueco Mundo and that was the most popular arc in the franchise.
>>
>>101958012
You got a serious case of Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>101958076
>His body was there.
Alright, now I understand what you meant.
The scans I saw clearly showed his body, I guess you're talking about scans that only show the smear.
>>
>>101958245
Yeah. People thought he was dead because he was only a smear, when in reality his body was there but you just couldn't see it because of shitty scans. Thats the entire reason people think Kubo saved him because of fangirls.
>>
>>101957961
Every time a troll like you posts something like this, you never actually post any real examples. You just talk vaguely about 'plot holes' and such without ever actually naming any.
>>
>>101958012
>>101957466
When someone likes a thing they don;t tend to want to admit it has flaws (Attack on Titan) even if the work happens to be good they're blindly defend any inconsistency or flaw it has (One Piece) the notion that anyone has to defend what they like in order to do so is ridiculous in itself.
>>
>>101957864
>Bleach Fanbase in general calls KUBOOOOO at the drop of a dime. They don't ignore inconsistencies, they embrace them.
see
>>101958368
>>101958012
Apparently their still some Bleachfags who are sensitive when you call it shit. Once again you guys are no better.
>>
File: No Andy here, just me.jpg (67.73 KB, 299x350)
67.73 KB
67.73 KB JPG
>>101948669

I know that feel.
>>
> Thinking this isn't Rukia's fear by having Byakuya turning up to save her and shaming her.

Rukia vs Byakuya is about to begin.
>>
>>101958330
He just listed two examples in the post you quoted. Go be a butthurt fanboy somewhere else
>>
>>101958431
>still not actually naming any thing and instead just saying bleachfags
You couldn't be proving our point any harder.
>>
>>101958477
"unohana reveal, the shit in regards to Ichigo being part quincy" is not a complaint or an example of a plothole. This is just him saying things that happened in the manga. What was actually shitty about those things? You aren't going to give an actual answer because you're obviously a troll.
>>
>>101951839
I love all of the big three. they're great mangas. Just cause faggots on /a/ don't like them doesn't mean other people do. They think the anime/manga world revolves around their opinions.
>>
>>101958557
So you got nothing?
>>101958504
You don't have a point. The fact that you're still butthurt over the anon calling you out is only serving to prove his point.
>>
>>101958127
I don't understand why some people didn't like that arc. I thought it was nice until the really rushed ending. Also Ginjo and Facebook were cool
>>
File: 1381939024191.png (56.53 KB, 306x298)
56.53 KB
56.53 KB PNG
>Rukia had to be bailed out in the end after all
>>
>>101958504
>>101958557
I forgot how Bleachfags suck at defending shit and instead just decide to point the finger constantly. No wonder this fanbase is a fucking joke now
>>
>>101958607
Okay you're clearly a troll. How am I supposed to have a counter argument when there was no argument put forth in the first place? Vaguely naming events that happened without saying whats wrong with those events is not an argument. Try not to be so obvious, subtlety is key.
>>
>>101958607
Dude, he's just gonna call you a troll because he doesn't know how to make a point. I think this is enough evidence to prove this anon>>101957864
wrong though
>>
>>101957438
orihimes power origin.

don't get me wrong,I love bleach, not hating on it. but this has either not been answered yet or just completely been ignored.

though saying that, kubo does like to explain everything. so it'll most likely be cleared up later
>>
File: LOGH.jpg (198.09 KB, 800x800)
198.09 KB
198.09 KB JPG
>>101958635
>Also Ginjo and Facebook were cool
>>
>>101958712
Orihimes power comes from a combination of the hogyoku and ichigo leaking his reiatsu everywhere as far as we know.
>>
>>101958665
As bleachfag I can say: Ichigo being half-quincy was asspul, but at least it was fit into story. Unohana being super strong wasn't, because it was foreshadowed several time.
>>
>>101957466
you are the embodiment of /a/

> people like this show cause they're shit
> I don't like it therefore it is shit tier and the author is terrible.
>>
>>101958769
Both of those were foreshadowed and neither would ever qualify as a plot hole. At worst you could argue ass pull, but neither of those things create any problems in the plot.
>>
>>101958635
It was boring, the new characters were terrible and it was all a setup for the 10th anniversary chapter. It felt like the Buu arc in DBZ where Toriyama was desperately trying to recapture of the magic and humor of Dragonball but fell flat on his ass. It's also completely fucking pointless now thanks to this current arc.
>>
>>101958769
>was asspul,
It was a well accepted theory for years. At the moment people saw quicies they made the relation with dead mom and it became even stronger when we had Shinigami ishin confirmed and him hidding.
>>
File: 1390346630002.jpg (16.81 KB, 280x280)
16.81 KB
16.81 KB JPG
>>101958769
>because it was foreshadowed several time.
>>
>>101958839
>It's also completely fucking pointless now thanks to this current arc.
Literally retarded
>>
>>101958876
>everyone constantly terrified of her for seemingly no reason
>mysterious past
>one of the oldest and most respected captains
You're retarded.
>>
>>101958882
see
>>101958660
>>
>>101958912
The fullbring arc established several very important plot points and introduced important characters. If you think it was useless you're retarded end of story.
>>
>>101958911
>everyone constantly terrified of her for seemingly no reason
Play off Japanese humor
>mysterious past
Can apply to almost every character
>One of the oldest and most respected captains

Shuuhei is now a Kenpachi?
>>
File: 0019.png (187.73 KB, 803x1150)
187.73 KB
187.73 KB PNG
>>101958712
>orihimes power origin.
Being near Ichigo + Hogyoku.

>>101958839
>It's also completely fucking pointless now thanks to this current arc.
Did you forget that Ginjo and Tsukishima are with Ganju right now and are going to join the fight eventually?

>>101958912
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>101958911
The first one were set up for jokes which is very common in anime. The last two are FAR too vague to infer anything by. Try again.
>>
>>101958660
>say there are plot holes
>can't call any out
>"y-you bleachfags are s-so d-d-dumb!"
You sure showed us, kid.
>>
>>101959019
>these signs don't point towards anything because i say they don't
Yeah just like I thought, you have nothing. It was heavily hinted that Unohana was a dangerous person, her being a kenpachi is not an asspull at all.
>>
>>101959014
>Did you forget that Ginjo and Tsukishima are with Ganju right now and are going to join the fight eventually?
What does that fucking matter? It doesn't change stance that the arc was pointless and considering that it's been a fucking year and a half since their reappearance you have to be a damn fool to think that they're gonna be any significant.
>>
File: 020.png (242.19 KB, 907x1300)
242.19 KB
242.19 KB PNG
>>101958330
>>
>>101959074
Thats the one. Also the wrong translation makes it even worse.
>>
File: 1391749923623.jpg (100.37 KB, 1280x720)
100.37 KB
100.37 KB JPG
>>101958955
>The fullbring arc established several very important plot points and introduced important characters.
>>
>>101958748
no that's how they were awakened, that's not their origin. They aren't hollow powers, they aren't fullbring powers and they sure aren't human. That also can't be Quincy as she would have lost them when yhwatch awakened. That leaves shinigami, but that doesnt make sense as she has no zanpaktou. and say its her hair clip doesn't work either as the catalyst item has changed a couple of times.
>>
>>101959074
>introduces important concepts about hollows affecting children of mothers attacked by hollows
>introduces several characters that will participate in the war
>Tons of Ichigo plot
>Ichigo getting his powers back
>>
>>101959063
>Points out the flaws in all your points
>Hahahaha you got nothing

Boy...you sure showed me!
>>
File: 0015.png (165.88 KB, 971x1400)
165.88 KB
165.88 KB PNG
>101959090

come on
>>
>>101959019
Common, yeah. Doesn't mean it's JUST humour every single time something like that happens.

Please, stop being a moron.
>>
>>101957758
Actually, if a giant pile of shit killed madara, that would redeem Naruto big time.
>>
File: 0014.png (283.50 KB, 900x1300)
283.50 KB
283.50 KB PNG
>>101959169
>>
>>101959158
You didn't point out any flaws, all you did was pull some bullshit excuses about how they could have been pointing to other things. Kubo repeatedly showing her as a scary person even though from everything we've seen points to her being very nice is obviously hinting towards something. People were talking about what it meant for fucking years before the reveal.
>>
>>101958876
dumbass it was shown plenty of times that everyone was scared shitless by her. that list includes kyoraku and ukitake, some squad 11 brutes who push everyone around and even the fearless kenpachi.
> confirmed pleb
>>
>>101959014
Fanservice or really given how unpopular the arc was and how nobody cares about those characters Kubo being stupid.
>>101959181
>Doesn't mean it's JUST humour every single time something like that happens.
Actually it was used for humor IN EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE. Nowhere in the manga there were hints that it meant that she was a former Kenpachi just that she was strong which makes fucking sense given that she was among the oldest captains. Stop reaching
>>
>>101959074
Everything before the last fights was like a somewhat worse version of the way powers work in JJBA, which is the closest Kubo has come to writing anything interesting since the very beginning of the series.
>>
File: 0013.png (296.94 KB, 933x1300)
296.94 KB
296.94 KB PNG
>>101959232
a lot of reasons people felt byak died, much more than bad scans
>>
>>101959235
>You didn't point out any flaws
see
>>101959019
>All those instances were jokes not hints
>The last two are far too vague to infer anything by
>>
>>101959135
Why do you figure it's not the origin? The plotgem manifests your innermost wishes. It could very well be that this is the sole origin. And the fat wizard vizard said her powers are similar to his, so she's probably using some kido like stuff.
>>
File: Unohana-foreshadowing.jpg (977.81 KB, 1060x1755)
977.81 KB
977.81 KB JPG
>>101959135
Hachi commented on how they are like his Kido.

>>101959158
>>101959019
>>101958973
>>101959274

I know there is nothing that will convince you guys, but i'm just going to drop off pic related.
>>
File: 5613512.png (95.30 KB, 199x428)
95.30 KB
95.30 KB PNG
>trained by the royal guard
>still not able to utilize a fucking bankai
>>
>>101959312
>>All those instances were jokes not hints
This is complete bullshit and you know it. Kubo made an obvious point of showing that she was scary. Yes its a common joke but Kubo used the joke to show that she was fucking scary.
>>
File: 0007.png (407.67 KB, 900x1300)
407.67 KB
407.67 KB PNG
>>101959309
>>
>>101959090
you can see his body. the surrounding is blood. are you forgetting that shinigamis can take an impossible amount of damage and survive. and also that he was rushed to royal guard because he was about to die.
>>
>>101959238
You're lying out your ass, the only people that we've seen that was scared of her were Ichigo and the Squad 11 faggots. None of the Captains actually made comments about it or had similar scenes like the former two.
>>101959235
>Kubo repeatedly showing her as a scary person even though from everything we've seen points to her being very nice is obviously hinting towards something.
No it wasn't it was a joke
> People were talking about what it meant for fucking years before the reveal.
Cool lie bro
>>
>>101959274
And how do you figure it was always used for humor? That's just you saying so.
Also with EVERY SINGLE TIME I meant other sources, not just Bleach. If you weren't so fucking new to manga/anime you'd know that this isn't just your typical Japanese humor in every instance it is used.
>>
>>101959340
>implying her bankai doesn't manifest as Byakuya
Come on, anon. You got to put the pieces back together.
>>
>>101959382
>No it wasn't it was a joke
You're retarded.
>what I say is true instead of what the author intended because i dont like this series.

>cool lie bro
Not sure if trolling, or new as fuck.
>>
>>101959151
>introduces important concepts about hollows affecting children of mothers attacked by hollows
Shit we already knew from the beginning and the "new" shit was rendered pointless by the end of it
>introduces several characters that will participate in the war
Which was over a fucking year ago
>Tons of Ichigo plot
Not really, the last arc was tons of Ichigo plot.
>Ichigo getting his powers back
About the only significant thing that happened in that arc.
>>
>>101959312
>everyone and their mother arguing why everyone is so afraid of Unohana
>nuh-uh, complete asspull
From what I remember the people were ALWAYS afraid of her, which shows it's not simple humor.
>>
>>101959364
>This is complete bullshit and you know it. Kubo made an obvious point of showing that she was scary.
And they were jokes, nothing inherently hinting towards anything. Ironically the only hint we got was in the latest arc...TWO CHAPTERS BEFORE THE REVEAL
>>
>>101959382
> your lying
> no it was a joke
ok confirmed troll then, disregarding your opinion from now on.
>>
>>101959382
Describe the joke to me.

The joke is that she looks harmless, but she's actually terrifyingly powerful, no?

Or do you think that the joke doesn't imply she's strong?
>>
>>101959340
+++111
motherfucking retarted manga if ichigo shows up like god again and beats every one i will at least enjoy the flash and have this fealing of excitment in my stomach while he is doing it.
>>
>>101959374
im pointing all the pages that implied he was dead.

not including the shattered sword or him finally dropping it at the end.

there was a whole lot of reasons to think he died.

though personally i thought kubo would never follow through.
>>
File: 1391672338486.jpg (43.40 KB, 853x480)
43.40 KB
43.40 KB JPG
>>101959336
>Using the rock musical as reference
>SHE'S STRONG SO THAT MAKES HER A KENPACHI

Why do people make these things? Why? I literally do not comprehend how people can be so retarded.
>>
>>101959499
You seriously must be trolling, no one could be this fucking stupid. If you make a joke like that one time you could pass it off as meaning nothing, when the author makes the same fucking joke a half dozen times hes trying to tell you something.
>>
>>101959561
Everyone gets seriously injured and often has flashbacks. Means literally nothing.
>>
>>101959382
>You're lying out your ass, the only people that we've seen that was scared of her were Ichigo and the Squad 11 faggots. None of the Captains actually made comments about it or had similar scenes like the former two
During the Hueco Mundo arc she actually scared off that guy that was going around and executing the ex-espada that Ichigo, Uryuu, and Chad fought.

>>101959459
>Shit we already knew from the beginning and the "new" shit was rendered pointless by the end of it
It explained the origin of Chad's powers it wasn't pointless.
>Which was over a fucking year ago
What's your point? The bodies in Szayel's lab was like 300 chapters ago and yet Kubo said they will be important.

>>101959565
That was foreshadowing her name being Yachiru you fucking retard. Yachiru? You know the person Kenpachi admired the most.
>>
>>101959561
yes its called shock tactic. where you think he's going to die but he doesn't.

how are you not getting this. in fact what are even arguing now. everyone thought he was gonna die, he didn't. case fucking solved.
>>
>>101959605
you can't go on a long winded last request kind of thing without actually dying though. it felt like that was supposed to be it for byakuya.
>>
File: 1392132755405.jpg (109.18 KB, 400x801)
109.18 KB
109.18 KB JPG
>Rukia
>still useless
>>
>>101959392
>And how do you figure it was always used for humor?
*her unchanging expression
*cue hilarious reaction faces from the party

Hmmm....I think I'm suppose to laugh at this, no it's obviously a hint at something, I'll remember this next time Kon says something funny to not laugh at his expense but to jot down notes because Kubo is obviously hinting of him being the soul of the former Kenpachi.

>Also with EVERY SINGLE TIME I meant other sources, not just Bleach.

Every anime ever to list a few off my head the mother in Kenichi and another mother in Zettai Karen Children. It's a play on humor based on the notion that a wife of a general is supposedly the scariest person you can meet.
>>
>>101959561
yes its called shock tactic. where you think he's going to die but he doesn't.

how are you not getting this. in fact what are even arguing now. everyone thought he was gonna die, he didn't. case fucking solved.
>>
>>101959605
even when character claim the character has died and even the character them self acknowledges "running out of time"?

if that means literally nothing to you than fine.
just pointing out that there were several reasons why people felt he was dead.
>>
>>101959704
describe to me in words exactly what the joke is and how it doesn't involve unohana being strong
>>
>>101959682
Remember during the SS arc when renji lost to ichigo, had a last request and then fell over? And then remember how he was totally alive after that? People have lived from way worse than what Byakuya suffered.
>>
>>101959715
GUYS GUYS STOP ARGUING

Lets continue dreaming that he will die at some point in this arc (he did it once so theres a good chance he will do it again)
>>
>>101959704
The purple haired sister in Ika Musume is an example contrary to what you're saying.

Again, watch/read more than 30 anime/manga and then come back again.
>>
>>101957972
This post might be more interesting than the rst of the thread combined, what exactly does that morphic resonance theory prescribe?
>>
>>101959747
>even when character claim the character has died
Thats a mistranslation, the actual line is that his reiatsu has disappeared. Which does not mean dying.
>>
>>101959662
>During the Hueco Mundo arc she actually scared off that guy that was going around and executing the ex-espada that Ichigo, Uryuu, and Chad fought.
You mean that weak hollow who knew nothing about her?
>Chad
OH MAN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAD TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING OR PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN THE LAST ARC! SURELY AFTER THE ORIGIN OF HIS POWER WAS REVEALED IT WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE AS WELL!
>Also with EVERY SINGLE TIME I meant other sources, not just Bleach.
You are clearly fucking reaching now.
>>
>>101959671
im not arguing anything moron, the images i posted were in response to the guy claiming people though byak was dead cause of bad scans.

there was plenty to base that opinion on.
>>
>>101959497
Still lying out his ass
>>101959573
>If he makes the same joke over and over again that means he's hinting at something
>>
>>101959704
2/10 put some efforts into your trolls seriously. you can only use the same stupid lines so many times before its obvious.
>>
>>101959782
What are you talking about retard?
>>
>>101959662
>What's your point? The bodies in Szayel's lab was like 300 chapters ago and yet Kubo said they will be important.
I'll be a disappointed if they turn out to be Mayuri and Nemu clones. I'll be pissed off if they're Thunderwitch and whatsisname. My favourite theory so far has been the one on the left is Orihime, since so many implications and Kubos could come out of that.
>>
>>101959704
I refuse to believe anyone can be this retarded
>author reuses the same "character is scary" joke at least a half dozen times
>the people getting scared include some of the strongest shinigami
>hurr we aren't supposed to think shes actually scary, its a joke!
>>
>>101959782
>The purple haired sister in Ika Musume is an example contrary to what you're saying.
It's not, there's nothing motherly about her. If don't know what the hell you're talking about then don't bother commenting, kid.
>>
>>101959854
>If he makes the same joke over and over again that means he's hinting at something
When the entire point of the joke is that shes scary, hes trying to tell you that shes scary.
>>
>>101957525
So if he still has Byakuya's Bankai how did he go all angel?
>>
>>101959943
He doesn't, how did you miss the part with him whining about how "his senbonzakura" abandoned him?
>>
>>101959704
When it's used as humor the "feared" character typically shows huge weaknesses or goofyness or the character generally is not important.
That's why people were SOMETIMES afraid of Misty, for example.

Now Unohana on the other hand always behaved seriously, though in a calm way. The only scenes were she was "humorously" were the scense you are too dumb to comprehend. This is just not how this Japanese joke works.
>>
>>101959943

Why would he still have Byakuya's bankai?
>>
>>101959974
Yes apparantly I did miss that.

Honestly I still read Bleach just not very carefully anymore.
>>
>>101959756
The mother usually has a calm unchanging expression even she's clearly agitated or wants something to be done at haste the people in the room can sense the aura from her is dark. Unohana is considered very motherly hence the nickname "Captain Mom" and in both cases she uses the same gesture to play off the joke.
>>101959980
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>101959929
>>101959889
>everyone and their mother scared shitless of her
>later it's shown they're scared for a reason
Her being motherly or not has shitall to do with anything.

>can't counter the argument
>better call him a retard and say she's not motherly at all
Guess this all is too much on your 15 year old brain.
>>
>>101959704
there's a difference between light jokes about the wife being scary, and the roughest group guys in the gotei 13 running away scared from unohana, or two of the oldest captains ukitake and kyoraku avoiding confrontaion with her.
>>
>>101959993
Because Byakuya didn't take the hollow poison that Mister Shifty gave everyone on account of being with the Royal Guard at the time.
>>
File: 1376886229924.jpg (60.48 KB, 400x300)
60.48 KB
60.48 KB JPG
>>101959879
>>101959897
>People taking a joke this seriously

Only Bleachfags
>>
>>101959854
Show me another instance were Unohana was used as humor, without the "people being afraid of her".
Show me an instance were people were not afraid of her when they should have been.
>>
>>101959798
>who knew nothing about her?
There is literally nothing you can say to prove this and there is nothing I can say to prove that he did, but the fact is that Kubo made Unohana a person to feared in that scene.

>OH MAN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAD TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING OR PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN THE LAST ARC! SURELY AFTER THE ORIGIN OF HIS POWER WAS REVEALED IT WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE AS WELL!

Holy shit this mad. Don't get too angry that you got proved wrong anon. Chad is/was a main character getting the back story of his powers is something I expect to happen in a story.
>You are clearly fucking reaching now.
Nobody is reaching you're just retarded. Kubo constantly puts stuff outside of Bleach that go with the story.

>>101959943
He doesn't. This was stated 2 chapters ago.
>>
>>101948944
Of course Rukia has to be saved by someone else. At the same time, it would be unfair not to let byakuya have a rematch.
>>
>>101960026
>>101960048
I can't believe how hard it is for people to not get a fucking joke.
>>
>>101960016
Except that's exactly how this way of humor is used.

Now go be a moron somehwere else.
>>
>>101960049
The guy's already said Byakuya's bankai left him. He probably got the hollow candy in mid air.
>>
>>101960068
cop out

typical /a/ shit, you're a faggot
>>
>>101960103
I can't believe there are people as retarded as you.
>>
>>101960086
>There is literally nothing you can say to prove this and there is nothing I can say to prove that he did, but the fact is that Kubo made Unohana a person to feared in that scene.
The Hollow was weak
He never planned to engage in battle with a "Captain" not Unohana specifically
>Holy shit this mad.
Not mad just hilarious that you think knowing about Chad's origin is significant to the story at this point.
>Kubo constantly puts stuff outside of Bleach that go with the story.
Only serves to prove my point.
>>
>>101960197
>The Hollow was weak
No he wasn't.
>>
>>101960118
No it's not. What you described is rubbish
>>101960072
>Show me another instance were Unohana was used as humor, without the "people being afraid of her".

There is none because Unohana pressence in the story was barely there until the asspull

>Show me an instance were people were not afraid of her when they should have been.

There is none because Unohana pressence in the story was barely there until the asspull
>>
>some fag throwing around barely thought out "plot holes"
Why do you even do that? You're wasting your time being a complete moron, and everyone knows you're either a troll or a genuine retard.

On the other hand, the people arguing against you have their fun here. They like Bleach, so talking about it and destroying your "arguments" is fun for them.

So in short, all you do is waste your time while the others have fun here. I just don't understand your logic.
It's like you're hitting yourself with a plank all the time saying it feels good and how retarded everyone else is for not hitting themselves with planks.
>>
File: evolution.png (37.79 KB, 314x297)
37.79 KB
37.79 KB PNG
>>101960267
>>
>>101960216
Yes he was
>>
>>101960026
>later it's shown they're scared for a reason
That' unrelated to the previous comment

>Can't defend my point or prove him wrong
>Better act stupid

Your average Bleachfag
>>
>>101960267
>something is heavily hinted at
>hurr ass pull
This is the definition of retarded, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>101960348
>it doesn't fit what I'm trying to pull out my ass, so it's not related
>calls me out on not being able to defend a point
Oh the ironing.
>>
>>101960301
He was right on the verge of being an espada, and had a neat gimmick. He had no problem engaging multiple captain class opponents at the same time.
>>
>>101960361
>Something that wasn't hinted at all
>Kubo is a master! How there you look down on him

This is the definition of a Bleachfag, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>101960416
Slow that with that goalpost.
>>
>>101960416
Alright now its just clear that you're trolling, don't bother responding to this guy anymore.
>>
File: 1390316225013.jpg (224.91 KB, 825x719)
224.91 KB
224.91 KB JPG
>>101960413
>He was right on the verge of being an espada,
He was nowhere close.
>He had no problem engaging multiple captain class opponents at the same time.
>multiple
Rukia is captain class now?
>>
>>101960416
If you forget your own interpretation and just look at what's presented in the story, you see a lot of characters are scared of Unohana and it's later revealed they had a good reason for it.
>>
>>101960474
Renji, Chad and Rukia were of captain class at the time, fighting on a level similar to or equal to that of a bankai.
>>
>>101960592
Well... no. Maybe as a team.
>>
I haven't read this for like 4 years, does that dude with imba Shikai (Yumichika I think?) get stronger?
His shikai were these vines that suck you dry
>>
>>101960592
Chad was most definitely NOT Captain level, you're clearly reaching.
Renji could be considered Captain level since he had a Bankai, even if he sucked at using it.Low Captain-High Vice Captain at the most.
Rukia was an average Vice-Captain (weaker than say, Renji or Ikkaku (who is totally a Vice Captain shut the fuck up) but stronger than, say, Isane or Nanao.

I doubt the three of them together could make one Byakuya. So overall no, the Hollow Exequias was not even close to Espada level.
>>
>>101960832
Fine, call Renji captain level and add Rukia/Chad together to make another.

>I doubt the three of them together could make one Byakuya
He isn't THAT much stronger than them.
>>
>>101960832
I'd say he's not far from low Espada level. I bet Chad + Rukia + Renji could take down say Aaroneiro or maybe Zommari together.
>>
>>101960760
No he stayed the same strength.

>>101960832
Rukia is stronger than Ikkaku. Ikkaku couldn't even beat a regular arrancar and it ended up costing him his bankai and meanwhile Rukia is beating an Espada and holding her own in Hueco Mundo. Ikkaku seems strong, but he really isn't
>>
>>101961000
>I bet Chad + Rukia + Renji could take down say Aaroneiro or maybe Zommari together.
They definitely could considering that Rukia solo'd Aaroneiro.
>>
>>101961032
ikkaku was the only one to beat an adjuchas hollow without a seal
>>
>>101961071
It's like people haven't even read the series...
>>
>>101961032
>Rukia is stronger than Ikkaku
Lelno. You're ignoring several points.
>Ikkaku did beat his regular arrancar
>Ikkaku has a bankai
>Rukia doesn't have a bankai
>Rukia barely beats a shitty espada due to good fortune
>Ikkaku didn't get to use very much of his bankai
>>
>Renji kills his opponent without much effort
>Rukia doesn't manage to kill her opponent and then gets the tables turned on her and loses her shit
And here I thought Rukia would have a serious fight after her easy victory, but turns out she didn't even manage to win.
>>
>>101961032
Ikkaku was clearly called out by sunglasses fuku-taicho (forgot his name, Komamura's vice captain) for NOT USING all of his strength in that fight because he was trying to enjoy it, following the example of his own captain. He didn't even use his bankai, otherwise he'd clearly have the upper hand (look at Hisagi, who is demostratably weaker yet won his fight with his Shikai).

You can argue that Rukia solo'd Aaroniero, or you could argue that she only did so after he No-Sold all of her attacks and impaled her on his pike, to be done in by an eleventh-hour sneak attack by a power we had never heard of until that time.

Either way, while I like Rukia as a character, her power level is on the low scale of SS's front liners.
>>
>>101961296
he avoided her attacks he didnt no sale shit
>>
>>101961104
Ikkaku never had a seal in the first place he is only a 3rd seat.

>>101961167
>>Ikkaku has a bankai
His bankai is shit and it only gives him more power nothing else. Also his shit is broken forever.
>>Rukia barely beats a shitty espada due to good fortune
A shitty espada is better than an even shittier fodder arrancar.
>>Rukia doesn't have a bankai
Irrelevant and now neither does Ikkaku.
>>Ikkaku didn't get to use very much of his bankai
I wonder why? Probably because it lasted only one attack because it's fucking shit.

>>101961296
>He didn't even use his bankai, otherwise he'd clearly have the upper hand
He didn't use his bankai because it was broken.

Ikkaku is fucking awesome and badasss, but it's all an illusion in reality he's pretty weak.
>>
>>101961410
Ikkaku with his bankai is easily above Rukia. We don't know how broken his bankai actually is, he might still be able to use it some.
>>
>>101961410
>I wonder why? Probably because it lasted only one attack because it's fucking shit.
No its actually because it takes forever and his fight was already almost over by the time he used it in the first place. Pay more attention.
>>
>>101961410
only 3rd seat means he earned his seat through strength unlike vice captains who are chosen to hold the seat

renji was chosen to be a vice captain after being in kenpachis squad for who knows how long
>>
>>101961609
>vice captains aren't strong
>>
So when did bleach threads become the bait paradise? It's like trolls follow this shit simply to bait threads now
>>
>>101961657
vice captains dont gain there seat through strength

hitsugaya was a 3rd seat when matsumoto was a vice captain

gin defeated a 3rd seat and went on to become captain of the 3rd division

Urahara was 3rd seat of the second division and went straight to to captain of the 12th division
>>
>>101961296
Aaroniero was such a fucking disappointment. I have unlimited evolution and thousands of powers and I only use two and not even the sword killing tentacles.

Having all the memories of a dude, his body and all his powers and he didn't mind rape himself
>>
File: THE FEAR 2.png (301.95 KB, 917x1300)
301.95 KB
301.95 KB PNG
>>101959694
>>101948944

She's the most OP character in Bleach now, the Rukiafags said. She just jobbed the shit out of Äs Nödt they said.

Well fuck you faggots, your waifu is still shit tier fighter.
>>
I love how now one is talking about the chapter.
Maybe because it was terrible.
>>
>>101962000
To be fair, Assknot's ability would fuck up almost anyone.

Byakuya, of course, will have a counter to it that actually fucking works.
>>
>>101962000
I've accepted she's never getting Bankai, and is as useless as Chad. She just went through the strongest training in the afterworld, and still has major problems controlling her sword.
>>
>>101962000
>She's the most OP character in Bleach now, the Rukiafags said.
No they didn't. Nobody said that but the himewhales throwing a hissyfit and trying to stir up trouble.
>>
Fact:
There is only one plothole in bleach.
>>
>>101962130

>He's going to flood the eyes with Senbonzakura's petals
>KLK style
>>
File: cute UMAD.gif (156.25 KB, 200x112)
156.25 KB
156.25 KB GIF
>>101962154
Thank you.
Us steadfast Rukia fans have long accepted that she's there to play second fiddle to Renji and Ichigo... but then, it could be worse.
She could be Orihime. When was the last time SHE had a solo appearance?
>>
>>101962182
You mean that stuff that happened between Chapter 1 and Chapter 568?
>>
>>101962022
Nobody is talking about the chapter because Rukiafags are annoying and always start complaining because their waifu isn't bullshit and has to know her place. A Shikai Shinigami can not beat a Vollstandig Quincy. It's just impossible unless you're Aizen of course.

>>101962139
There are a lot of characters that can't control their swords. Even Hitsugaya who is supposed to be a genius has trouble with his sword.
>>
I am re-reading the Mexico fights right now.
They're so fucking much better than the winter war fights, holy shit. Almost every fight has a theme.
Even the beginning of karakura town had great fights.

This is bullshit, kubo has lost his touch
>>
>>101962286

To be fair, Hitsugaya's spirit is a goddamned eastern style dragon, who were known for being haughty assholes like Ao Kuang to the Monkey King in the Journey to the West.

>>101962249

Who the fuck is Orihime.

Literally. Who the fuck is she.
>>
>>101962022
The only things to say about the chapter is either
>oh no, why doesnt rukia get any fights?
or
>im glad rukia didnt get to beat as nodt
>>
>>101959790
>Thats a mistranslation

It's not.

Haschwald literally said that Kuchiki Byakuya is dead, or no more, something like that.

Nothing along the line of 'his reiatsu disappeared'.
>>
>>101962774
Can you into moonrunes?
Because I've heard the reiatsu theory from multiple fronts now.
Not that anyone honestly expected Byakuya to die, he's like the poster boy for inexplicable resurrections, just behind Ichigo.
>>
File: 1384824485726.png (120.18 KB, 314x275)
120.18 KB
120.18 KB PNG
I said this last time already, when Hitsugaya froze that fire dude

ice is the shittest power in fighting manga. Every single fucking time a bad guy gets frozen, you can be 1000% fucking sure he's breaking through it next chapter
Thisisn't even fucking funny anymore. How many times has kubo done this, seriously. Four? Five times?
I'm done. I'm so fucking done. Ice is shit. I give up on ice characters.
>>
>>101962000
Rukia should be OP. The fact that she can create absolute zero which is a scientific impossibility. Absolute Zero is so cold that time stops. Fucking Kubo doesn't realize how OP it is that she can move for 4 seconds during that.
>>
>>101963100
>Can you into moonrunes?
No, and I'm not gonna lie about it.

But I got it from 'official translation' and difference between 'is dead' and 'reiatsu gone' is not something that should be mistranslated.
>>
>>101963197
>you can be 1000% fucking sure he's breaking through it next chapter
Most of those times the character was saved, they didn't break through it on their own.
>>
File: 056.jpg (190.44 KB, 827x1392)
190.44 KB
190.44 KB JPG
>>101963100
Original line:
朽木白哉が死んだ様です

It says he's dead.
>>
File: THE FEAR.png (288.27 KB, 900x1300)
288.27 KB
288.27 KB PNG
>>101963228

Yet she failed to even kill Ass Knot.
>>
>>101963385
We don't know that yet.
>>
>>101963197
Grey is doing a pretty good job in Tairy Fail. Then again, he doesn't just resort to freezing opponents, but makes other crazy shit with the ice.
>>
>>101963418
Yes we do. She used the absolute zero move and he lived.
>>
>>101963483
How can they lived if they're all dead?
>>
>>101963385
Which is stupid. He shouldn't be able to unfreeze himself since his the electric impulses in his brain would stop moving.

Also, Hitsugaya said he had the most powerful Ice Zanpaktou but it's now been confirmed as Rukia. Which is silly because her Shikai is stronger than his Bankai.
>>
>>101963509

The Quincies aren't undead.
>>
>>101963547
It's been said time and time again that Hitsugaya has still much to learn to master his Zanpakutou.
Hyourinmaru probably is the strongest concerning ice, it's just his wielder is shit.
>>
>>101963547
>Also, Hitsugaya said he had the most powerful Ice Zanpaktou but it's now been confirmed as Rukia. Which is silly because her Shikai is stronger than his Bankai.
None of this is even close to confirmed, put it back in your holster bro. Theres absolutely nothing to say shes stronger than him in shikai or bankai. Plus Hitsugaya is fucking younger than Rukia.
>>
>>101963197
Esdese from Akame ga Kill has ice powers, is overpowered, and somehow learned the ability to freeze time.

>>101963547
Well Rukia's is temperature based not really iced based.
>>
>>101948669
what blade? I don't see a blade attached to his hilt.
>>
>>101957466
>friendship power
get a grip
>>
>>101957180
The characters in bleach aren't young enough for fat otaku looking for moe.
>>
>>101963509
>they're all dead
This stopped being funny years ago.
>>
>>101963385
So what does his Vold's name means?
>>
>>101963943
Death Jesus.

It says Fear of God right at the bottom.
>>
>>101959135
Bit late here but they are fullbring. Why? Because fullbring can be a whole range of things. You might say "oh then why wasn't she invited to the fullbringer club", well obviously that's because the only point of inviting Chad was to manipulate Ichigo to trust them. Notice that they brought her in as well when they found a use for her in manipulating Ichigo some more, which didn't require giving her a membership pass.
>>
>>101964076
Shes not a fullbringer.
>>
>>101964127
Because?
>>
>>101964136
Because there was an entire arc about fullbringers and revealing Chad's power that it wouldn't make any sense for Kubo to hide her being a fullbringer and miss the perfect opportunity to reveal it. He obviously has different plans.
>>
>>101964136
Her powers are like Kido in nature - Hacchi said so.
Fullbring is Hollow in nature and unlike for Chad, they weren't affected by being in Hueco Mundo. He noticed right when he entered the realm.
>>
>>101963547
You're taking the science part too seriously. It's just some flowery wording that Kubo put in to make her power seem interesting.

There's nothing to suggest she's stronger than Hitsugaya. Nothing. For all we know, his Bankai is even colder than absolute zero. And this is a magical shonen world where shit like that can actually happen.
>>
>>101963385
Kubo is reusing Zangetsu's design.
>>
>>101957525
Reading Bleach this week was basically me going back and forth between "Are you kidding me right now?" and "OH DEAR GOD MAKE IT GO AWAY"
>>
Asnodt is girl
>>
>>101964181
I didn't think there was any need for revelation when it was obvious.

>>101964185
Riruka's is hollow like how?

And regardless Chad didn't develop his powers like the fullbringers explained either, he got it from exposure to reatsu later in life while they got it from exposure to reatsu in the womb. So just from that we know the fullbringers definition was wrong, it didn't encompass all the possibilities of becoming a fullbringer. So what's keeping us from making the logical conclusion that Orihime developed different powers but in generally the same way as Chad, and is a fullbringer because of exposure to reatsu hollow or otherwise, rather than a special snowflake that doesn't fit anywhere?
>>
>>101964372
>I didn't think there was any need for revelation when it was obvious.
This just flat out doesn't make any sense. If you want to try and argue that Orihime is a fullbringer you have to realize that its the less likely option. There was nothing obvious about it.
>>
>>101964372
>Riruka's is hollow like how?
Nature. Reiatsu. Anything that actually counts. Form of powers doesn't matter, origin does.

>So what's keeping us from making the logical conclusion that Orihime developed different powers but in generally the same way as Chad, and is a fullbringer because of exposure to reatsu hollow or otherwise, rather than a special snowflake that doesn't fit anywhere?
Basically nothing to back this up than assumptions, her not being invited to Xcution and Hacchi's remarks on the nature of her powers.
>>
>>101964498
Chad developed powers at the same time Orihime did. This was explained to be either from Ichigo's reatsu or the hogyoku or most likely a mix of both. Chad is a fullbringer, so by extension yes, it does seem obvious that Orihime is one. How does that not make sense apart from her powers not being hollow like, which I just explained?
>>
>>101963561

They aren't living-realm entities either.
>>
lol, Rukia's ultimate power up and final battle and she can't do shit

Kubo really is the worst at character development
>>
File: Silver.png (259.80 KB, 453x479)
259.80 KB
259.80 KB PNG
>>101963547

Except that Hyourinmaru is literally the mirror to Ryujin Jakka. Hyourinmaru is the embodiment of ICE in Kubo's little world, it's just that Hitsugaya is too young of a shit to use it fully.
>>
What if Byakuya isn't actually there? And this is just Rukia imagining it?
>>
>>101948669

WHY THE NIGGER COLOR EYES I bet he can't look at fear now

>undergoing some voodoo magic to not see fear
>2 eyes patch would have been enough

Fucking nigger
>>
>>101964239
Well, being colder than absolute zero is a real thing. They've ever made stuff that is like that in a lab.

It's incredibly hot.
>>
>>101964607
Because Kubo had an arc specifically for the fullbringers and didn't out her as one. He wouldn't keep it a secret if she were one. The only similarities she shares with a fullbringer is being a human that has powers.
>>
>>101964597
The assumption that we literally saw them develop powers in the same period of time and had it explained to us that Ichigo's friends were developing spiritual awareness because of his reatsu/the hogyoku?

It's a fact that she wasn't spiritually aware before. It's a fact that she, Chad, and all of Ichigo's friends developed awareness around the same time. You can say that only Chad's powers are techincally fullbring because they're hollow based, but since Orihime developed hers in the same manner and Ichigo's friends started becoming more spiritual in the same manner then logically, they all fall into the same group, even if you don't want to call it technically 'fullbringer'. My only point is that Orihime does not fall out of range of any being we know of by herself.
>>
>>101964701
But Yamamoto never claim that Ryuujin Jakka is the most powerful fire sword, just the oldest.
>>
>>101964834
Because Chad was only outed as one in order to manipulate Ichigo, do you get that? That was his whole role.
>>
>>101964859

>The user becomes an embodiment of the Sun when using it
>It's so hot it cuts things out of existence on the molecular level
>SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
>>
>>101964796
That's just a result of MP's shitty cleaning.

See MS version.
>>
>>101964797
Yeah, no. It's not even possible to reach absolute zero because of Heidenberg's uncertainty principle, let alone go below that.
>>
File: ulq.png (518.77 KB, 1760x1135)
518.77 KB
518.77 KB PNG
>>101964261
No, he's re-using Ulquiorra's design
>>
File: 1386260480505.jpg (135.74 KB, 500x646)
135.74 KB
135.74 KB JPG
Ichigo's leaky reiatsu + Hogyoku + Bach's power-granting ability + Ichigo being half Hollow/Shinigami/Quincy/Human = each one of Ichigo's friends gets a different powerup
Chad gets Hollow powers, which manifest like Fullbring
Orihime gets Shinigami powers, which manifest like Kido/pseudo Zanpakutou (the hairclips)
Ishida is already a Quincy, so Ichigo just powers him up
Mizuiro gets Human powers, which manifest in a way we have yet to see for the most part, it's why he was able to stand up to Aizen without keeling over
>>
>>101959019
how about retsu translates to violence mr smart guy
>>
>>101964946
>Heidenberg
I meant Heisenberg obviously.
>>
>>101964890
You're misremembering the arc, thats not how it went at all. If they specifically got him to manipulate Ichigo, then why wasn't he even there when Ichigo first met with them? Or how about why would they use Chad instead of Orihime when Ichigo is far more protective of her AND is far more useful? Thats not even getting into the writing perspective of the fact that it would make no sense to not reveal her if she was a fullbringer.
>>
>>101964797
>colder than absolute 0
Did you miss the 'absolute' part?
>>
>>101964946
Here.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/neg_temperature.html

http://phys.org/news/2013-01-gas-temperature-absolute.html
>>
File: zt653.gif (1006.74 KB, 400x229)
1006.74 KB
1006.74 KB GIF
>>101964954

As Nodt is a combination of Ulquiorra and Zommari.

Has Ulquiorra's stigmata, and Zommari's bullshit eye nonsense.
>>
>>101964797
Absolute zero is where molecular motion stops completely. You can't get slower than not moving.
>>
>>101964905
I know.

But this is Titty Kubo we're talking about.
>>
>>101965011
No, I just understand what absolute zero represents. Please see: >>101965059
>>
>>101964841
Ichigo's friends kept developing their spiritual sense after Hogyouku was extracted from Rukia, so it's safe to assume he was the source.

As he has mixed nature we can't tell which side affected his peers until they manifest their power and those powers are recognized.
Chad's were in a proper arc and their nature was established early - Hollow.
Orihime's was only told the nature - Kido like. Most likely she was affected by his Shinigami side, but we won't know for sure until Kubo says something solid.
Fullbringers didn't recognize her as one of them though and that's a fact.
>>
>>101965093
You can get a lower temperature than absolute zero though.
>>
>>101965093
Reverse motion.

Check and mate.
Atheists 12304
Christians 1
You 0
>>
>>101964996
Chad being there made Ichigo trust them didn't it? And he was also able to help Ichigo awaken his power?

Why not use Chad? We've seen that Ichigo doesn't actually trust Orihime to take care of herself as much as he does Chad. He knows she's ditzy. If she's with a random group of people, one of which who just prior acted incredibly sketchy to Ichigo, do you think that's going to influence him to trust the fullbringers, or distrust them because he thinks they might be manipulating her?
>>
>>101965062
Yep, that actually really rustled my jimmies.
>>
File: reacaffected4life.png (55.01 KB, 455x451)
55.01 KB
55.01 KB PNG
>>101963385
>FFS KUBO TRY TO BE ORIGINAL IN YOUR CHARACTHER DESIGN

It really looks like ulquiorra v2 !!
>>
>>101965236
It just makes no logical sense in any way.
>>
>>101965059
>closed system
There you go.
>>
>>101965202
How is reverse motion colder than forward motion?
Checkmate, double checkmate, super checkmate, check your privelege
Atheists 12304
Christians 1
Me 99999
You -1
>>
>>101965278
No he doesn't.
>>
>>101965296
What does that have to do with anything? You said it wasn't possible at all, I provided evidence that it has actually been done in lab conditions.
>>
>>101965339
He has face marks and arm style borrowed from Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.
>>
>>101965304
By reverse motion the molecules travel back in time before temperature even was a thing.

learn2Astrophysics, anti-nerd.
>>
>>101965145
>>101965145


Because of that can we say that like Juha bach or maybe the king, Ichigo is a special being who can distribute power too ?
>>
>>101965420
Possibly, though its also very likely that he just had a lot of reiatsu and couldn't control it and sprayed it everywhere.
>>
>>101965420
>distribute
I wouldn't go as far. He was leaking reiatsu unconsciously. We can't be sure he can do it on purpose or to the same extent as Yhwach.
>>
File: seriously.png (528.57 KB, 1138x1299)
528.57 KB
528.57 KB PNG
>>101965339
Are you serious?
>>
>>101965420
I don't think so.
It's jsut that he has a whole lot of reiatsu. iirc the reason Captains and VCs get their power sealed when entering the human world is too prevent exactly that: Their reiatsu fucking things up.
>>
>>101965145
>Fullbringers didn't recognize her as one of them though and that's a fact.
Didn't recognize her or didn't feel the need to since they had Chad? I highly doubt their recruitment process is to invite every single fullbringer they detect to join. Chad was invited in to get to Ichigo.

What it comes down to is that it would seem that when people are exposed to reatsu, they have the potential to develop powers. I think of that as a type, fullbringer or not, with variation among its members. Not that each person is a new being.
>>
>>101965518
Actually, now that that's been said, I'm 99% sure this is what Kubo will do because Kubo.
>>
>>101965608
As Nodt is way creepier than Ulquiorra.
>>
>>101965608
They have a few similar features, but they aren't nearly close enough to be complaining about Kubo being unoriginal.
>>
>>101965292
Nice argument to back that up
>>
>>101965629
>Didn't recognize her or didn't feel the need to since they had Chad? I highly doubt their recruitment process is to invite every single fullbringer they detect to join. Chad was invited in to get to Ichigo.
This makes no sense. If they were both fullbringers and they were only going to bring one of them in it would be Orihime, not Chad. Not to mention the fact that you think they'd mention it to her when they did eventually bring her there. It just doesn't fit.
>>
File: 1379572415629.jpg (10.59 KB, 305x723)
10.59 KB
10.59 KB JPG
>>101965608

AS Nödt vs ulquiorra who wins ?

Also who else is very sad that Sternritters only use their power letter rather than bluts and spells or even Ranso tengaï ? !

Why only Kirge used Quincy power ?
>>
>>101965629
>didn't feel the need to since they had Chad
... what? How does that make any sense?

>What it comes down to is that it would seem that when people are exposed to reatsu, they have the potential to develop powers. I think of that as a type, fullbringer or not, with variation among its members. Not that each person is a new being.
Manga proves otherwise. Power wielders are well classified and their traits are clearly outlines.
Except Ichigo, who is a freak.

Orihime wasn't compared to anyone, but Shinigami and only on one ocasion.
>>
So the implication is that As Nodt's mouth is the result of his last punishment from Bach, right?

I'm surprised he didn't just kill him, that seems to be Bach's go-to.
>>
>>101965642
>>101965668
As Nodt is a creepier take on the look, but that still doesn't change the fact that As Nodt's release is Ulquiorra Resurrecion 3.0
>>
>>101965764
where are you getting this from?
>>101965755
ulquiorra i think
>>
>>101965772
Its just the arm and eye markings really. Similar features but far from the same design.
>>
>>101964981
>Anonymous 02/12/14(Wed)19:58 UTC+2 No.101964981
Sounds legit. Or at least Kubo-legit.
>>
>>101965608
kubo is really cutting corners now huh. reminds me of the royal guard woman and that arrancar that kenpachi killed
>>
>>101965722
And if the end goal is to get Ichigo then they would bring in Orihime over Chad because? He trusts her decisions more?
>>
>>101965828

I just sort of assumed.

We see his horribly scarred mouth, then he starts screaming about how the only thing he fears is being punished by Bach again.
>>
>>101965755
I see two points as to why:
1) Knowing all the crazy Quincy shit requires skill and behaves like Kido. There are many Shinigami that don't know how to effectively use Kido, so they just don't.

2) (the more likely one) This war is just to show of the special abilities of the enemies, just like the Winter War arc primarily showed off the shikai/bankai of all the Shinigami we hadn't seen then.
>>
File: dress.jpg (96.63 KB, 829x953)
96.63 KB
96.63 KB JPG
He even took the dress from Ulquiorra's first released form.
>>
>>101965755
>rather than bluts
Blut doesn't need a chant to be activated. They just switch as they see fit.

>Why only Kirge used Quincy power ?
Kirge seemed to be significantly more powerful and intelligent. He was an army leader for a reason.
>>
>>101965880
Because Ichigo is more protective of her and she actually has useful powers. If her and Chad were both fullbringers there is absolutely no reason they would recruit Chad and not Orihime.
>>
File: 1297833347631.jpg (57.30 KB, 357x352)
57.30 KB
57.30 KB JPG
>>101965908
what a hack
>>
>>101965908
>dress
It's stretched skin.
>>
>>101965880
So they can take her powers too. The whole "I can heal anything ever, even if you're already dead" thing can come in handy.
>>
>>101965761
>... what? How does that make any sense?
Because they were in Karakura for Ichigo, not Chad. They wanted Ichigo.

>Manga proves otherwise. Power wielders are well classified and their traits are clearly outlines.
Where? I'm saying that humans who are exposed to reatsu and develop spiritual powers are a group. A subset of that are humans who were exposed to hollow reatsu while in the womb. Chad is another subset because he wasn't exposed in the womb, and Orihime because her powers aren't hollow in nature. Then Quincy's are humans born with powers from their parents. Then shinigami are souls with powers. Then hollows are fallen souls who can develop powers. Humans are humans. Sure there are subsets but they're part of the same groupings. A golden retriever is still a dog isn't it?
>>
>>101965959
Again, how does being more protective of Orihime influence Ichigo to join the fullbringers more than his bigger trust in Chad would?
>>
DO you think that As Nödt lost his face as a punishment when he was scolded by the king ?
>>
>>101966165
Because if you were trying to get Ichigo to do something you would use Orihime as bait, not Chad.
>>
>>101965959
It's precisely because he is more protective of her that he wouldn't trust Xcution as easily.
>>
>>101966019
Stretched skin designed to look like a dress, yes. Your point?
>>
>>101966261
Which they did after he already trusted them!
>>
>>101966122
>Because they were in Karakura for Ichigo, not Chad. They wanted Ichigo.
If two of Ichigo's friends were Fullbringers it made way more sense to get them both to convince him.

>I'm saying that humans who are exposed to reatsu and develop spiritual powers are a group. [...] A golden retriever is still a dog isn't it?
Well, sure. I fail to see how that would make Orihime a Fullbringer though, which is what I am discussing.

>>101966270
It's fucking creepy.
>>
>>101965755
Ulquiorra wins easy
Nodt cant spam nukes
>>
>>101966176
I think he's just a weird freak that enjoys self-mutilation. There's probably a reason he got assigned that power to him.
>>
>>101966176

I assume so. He says he's afraid of loosing his entire body as punishment, so presumably the mouth was just a teaser.
>>
>>101966377
>>101966395


I'd love Flashbacks about sternritters ! I'm sad that As Nödt is already in his final form ! Mask took out 3 VC and 2 captains before falling, As Nödt seems to have nothing but spamming fear !
>>
>>101966480
Stop typing like a 15 year old.
>>
Fuck this filler shit.

Who do you guys think Aizen really is? Is he related to Ichigo?
>>
>>101966480
>3 VC
VC = useless this arc, unless you're a Super Vice-Captain

>2 captains
You mean vizards, who are known for being complete failures (Aizen's words not mine).
>>
>>101966316
>If two of Ichigo's friends were Fullbringers it made way more sense to get them both to convince him.
Sure, as they did when Chad was no longer enough to speed up Ichigo's progress anymore. But yeah, they could have brought her in the beginning to.

>Well, sure. I fail to see how that would make Orihime a Fullbringer though, which is what I am discussing.
Because the fullbringers defined a fullbringer as someone whose mothers were attacked by hollows while they were still in the womb, therefore have hollow based powers. If you're considering Chad a fullbringer, then you're saying that definition is wrong, because he got powers from being exposed to Ichigo later in life. So to you, a fullbringer is a human with powers that are hollow like in nature. I'm simply going the extra step and defining a fullbringer as a human with powers, hollow based or not.
>>
>>101965755
As Nodt would win. Sternritter in general are way more impressive than the Espada.
>>
File: 1321084752614.png (278.24 KB, 499x691)
278.24 KB
278.24 KB PNG
>>101966584
>You mean vizards, who are known for being complete failures (Aizen's words not mine).

Remember when we thought Aizen was just being mean?
>>
>>101966584
Most of those VCs are very close to a captain level.
>>
>>101966585
>because he got powers from being exposed to Ichigo later in life
Debatable. Fullbring needs to be awakened, maybe Ichigo did just that.
We saw Chad's grandfather, but we know nothing about his parents. His Fullbringer nature was never doubted though.

Orihime's nature came out once and as something completely different.
>>
So next chapter is As using his fear on Byakuya, finding out it doesn't work for whatever reason, and then ending with Byakuya landing a blow.

You think that'll be the end of As? We might get a chapter after that with a brief flashback, but I think he's done.
>>
>>101966122
>Chad is another subset because he wasn't exposed in the womb
When did they say he wasn't exposed in the womb, I do not recall it.
>>
At the rate this nonsense is going, I wouldn't be surprised is Tsukishima showed up and saved Rukia and Byakuya's asses from Ass Knot.
>>
>>101966721
His existence is long overdue so probably.
>>
>>101966727
>When did they say he wasn't exposed in the womb

Even hollows don't go to Mexico.
>>
>>101965362
>What does that have to do with anything?

In a closed system absolute zero is defined as the lowest entropy. In the common sense, that happens when as much energy is removed.

This closed system of quantum particles achieves lowest entropy and therefore lowest temperature when it has a very high energy: Consider them being held in place by each other rather than not having the tendency to move.

It being a closed system matters because compared to us they have a high temperature; they would heat us.
>>
>>101966775
That would be cool but it would completely undermine Byakuyas new power
>>
>>101966727
They didn't.
>>
>>101948669
Expected it but still a huge dissapointment.
>>
>>101966699
Sounds far fetched to me to define Orihime as something else because then that would imply that she's some kind of special being, meaning it would make sense for it to be brought up at some point, which makes less sense since Kubo has been all but shafting all his characters in having a larger role in the plot apart from Ichigo, Bach, soon Ishida, and possibly Aizen. I don't really care what she is, unless people think it's going to be somehow relevant to the plot. And I've had enough of special snowflakes.
>>
>>101966775
At the rate this is going, its perfectly on track for Byakuya to be the one who beats As Nodt.
>>
>>101966789
>Even hollows don't go to Mexico
>Whole arc located in Mexico
Sure anon whatever you say.
>>
Why is Kubo so sexist?
>>
File: Christ_Crucified.jpg (19.53 KB, 300x447)
19.53 KB
19.53 KB JPG
>>101963385
Looks more like Jesus Christ... The fear of death, and judgement.
>>
>>101966721
I think either:

1. Byakuya isn't actually there. Rukia is just imagining him and it will bring comfort to her and allow her to beat As Nodt or...

2. He is there but he won't participate in the fight. He'll just give a speech that will empower Rukia and allow her to beat As Nodt with her Bankai.
>>
>>101957525
This was supposed to be scary?
what, like people haven't seen the ring, or the grudge, or any of the millions of american imitators, or played any of the FEAR games?
>>
>>101966942

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.
>>
>>101957730
>in b4 bach is a failed experiment by Urahara
>>
>>101966775
Remember when Tsukishima scared As Nodt, making him incredibly phobic to ice all those years ago?

Ha, good times...
>>
>>101967037
>inb4 Urahara is Tessai's highest kido
>>
>>101967115
>inb4 Tessai is Orihimie's dad
>>
>>101965518
>>101965496
>>101965420


all of your faces when rukia recovers enough to tell byakushi to piss off and proceeds to finish nodt. i still swear on everything that Haschwalth is Byakuyas father. cap this shit.
>>
>>101966878
Orihime was compared to a shinigami.
>>
>>101967256
>Tessai
>dad
He's clearly a power-bottom mommy bear.
>>
>>101966942
Both of those are really stupid.

>>101967328
>i still swear on everything that Haschwalth is Byakuyas father. cap this shit.
Why would people cap a theory thats been around forever?
>>
>>101967415
We know who was Byakuya's dad. He died in battle.
>>
>>101967457
I don't actually agree with the Haschwalth being his dad thing, I'm just pointing out that its been around a long time.
>>
>>101967410
maybe eventually, but you can do a lot of things in the closet.
>>
File: Mfw bleach 568.png (173.81 KB, 527x298)
173.81 KB
173.81 KB PNG
>Mfw when I notice the title "Hear fear here 2."
>Mfw when Rukia STILL hasn't mastered her Zanpaktou.
>Mfw Assknot "Breaks out of ice" when his entire being was frozen at a molecular level.
>Mfw Assknot is too fast "I'm behind you.jpeg"
>Mfw Rukia is defenseless to "THE FEAR"
>Mfw we don't even get to see deep into Rukia's fears.
>Mfw Mr.Big Brother Byakuya saves the day.

...really?
Well, lets just forget Rukia even tried to be relevant can we?
I just wanted her to do something...just one thing right...
She is my waifu...
>>
>>101967572
>she is my waifu

ya done goof'd
>>
>>101967543
Shit was real fucking silly, shouldn't even count as a 'theory' when it's outright wrong.
>>
File: Mfw bleach 568 2.png (240.13 KB, 831x480)
240.13 KB
240.13 KB PNG
>>101967619
I know...
I'm beginning to forget why I love her...
>>
>>101967572
She held her own against As Nodt until he used Vollstandig which is expected for Rukia to not win when that happens considering she only has shikai.
>>
>>101967706
That makes me think... didn't he just pull "Cang Du" here?
>>
>>101967572
>Mfw we don't even get to see deep into Rukia's fears.
The only thing that bothered me in this chapter. I mean, all we got is bunch of random crap crammed in one panel. Really ?

Other things in your list was just your typical Kubo fight progression.
>>
>>101967572

>too fast

yeah i bet it has nothing to do with the fact that she cant move....
>>
>>101967706
But, how did he use Vollstandig?
He was frozen to the core, I had a little bit of hope thinking we'd get no As Nodt Vollstandig because Rukia killed him before he had the chance.

But no, somehow even when he is literally an ice sculpture he can someone activate it.
>>
>>101967833
He's afraid of being reduced to nothing by Ywach. That's pretty good motivation.
>>
>>101967833

Don't you know? Being frozen is completely harmless.
>>
As Nodt looks so fucking metal.
>>
What's the name of that MILF Ichigo worked for between arcs?
>>
>>101968062
ikumi
>>
>>101967543
yeah and i was the one who said it
>>
>>101967833

You make it sound like her ice isn't composed of spirit particles. You know, those things that Quincies can absorb.

Or the fact that As Nodt fears YHWH more than he fears Rukia to the point of going absolutely apeshit and becoming Lich-Christ.
>>
>>101968107
You and a thousand other people.
>>
>>101967833

>But, how did he use Vollstandig?

Same way Cang Du did?
>>
>>101968153
youre overestimating the traffic on /a/
>>
>>101948669
>>101948944
;_;
>>
>>101968290
she already has you dickhead. Aaroneiro
>>
>>101967833
Cang du did this when he was frozen by hitsugayas ice.
>>
>>101967373
There's also her slipping through Hachi's barrier while Ichigo is training with the Visored. And when Hachi says he can't properly heal Ichigo's wounds after the Grimmjow fight when Orihime gets kidnapped because his reiatsu is too similar to Hollow reiatsu, but Orihime heals them fine later. So her powers aren't hollow based it seems.
>>
>>101968343

Draw at best.
>>
File: 05.png (359.51 KB, 900x1300)
359.51 KB
359.51 KB PNG
to those citing the mangapanda translation as proof that as nodt lost his face/body to bach: take a look at the mangastream translation. quite different. it does not point to bach being the cause of his fucked up spooky body
>>
>>101968211
Toshiro's ice has been shown to not kill people instantly all the time. Hell, Hallibel didn't even freeze to death after Toshiro's best attack, it's clear that despite being immobilized Cang Du was alive and consciously activated Vollstandig, however I was under the assumption freezing at absolute zero froze everything about you and didn't just encase you in ice, you know, I thought it would kill you.
>>
>>101958148
>this is what OPtards actually believe
>>
>>101968413
She killed him. He didn't kill her.
>>
>>101967920
Cryogenics baby.
>>
>>101968343

Aye-Aye-Dinero was at best a draw, if not almost a loss for Rukia, since her unconscious body was used as a meat puppet by Zommari to try and fuck with Byakuya.
>>
>>101948944
>>101968290
>>101968413
>>101968475

Better example would be a fight against D-Roy.
>>
>>101968416
Niggerstream takes many liberties in their translations.
>>
>>101968475
They both killed each other, Rukia's reinforcements just beat Aaroneiro's reinforcements.
>>
>>101967572
>Mfw when I notice the title "Hear fear here 2."
The "F" sound and the "H" sound are the same in Japanese
>>
>>101968553
nigga rukia was alive and the other guy was dead. thats all that matters. anything that happens after that is irrelevant
>>
>>101968475
And if you exclude the mind fuckery and just look at power, it's outright stated she could have had a much easier battle.
>>
File: 1341902129055 (1).gif (252.42 KB, 371x371)
252.42 KB
252.42 KB GIF
>NO ACTUALLY I WAS MUCH STRONGER THAN YOU THE WHOLE TIME NOW LET ME SHOW YOU MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE
>NO ACTUALLY I WAS BEHIND YOU AND YOUR ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE WAS USELESS. NOW LET ME SHOW YOU MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE
>repeat infinitely
>bleach
>>
I like As Nodt's Cang Du attitude!
>>
>>101968619
>implying being behind someone isn't the ultimate technique in Bleach
It's really more
>I AM BEHIND YOU
>NO I AM BEHIND YOU
>AH BUT I AM IN FACT THE ONE WHO IS BEHIND
>>
>>101968433
>Toshiro's ice has been shown to not kill people instantly all the time.

Neither did Rukia. As Nodt was thinking to himself in the end of the latest chapter which continued on to this one. Like you said about Cang Du, he was alive consciously activated Vollstandig.

>however I was under the assumption freezing at absolute zero froze everything about you and didn't just encase you in ice, you know, I thought it would kill you.

Yeah, man. How's Rukia alive in the first place?! That's a bunch of donuts!

Stop taking the science shit literally.
>>
>>101968727
It's the motto of Shinigami Academy.
>>
>>101968663
the epitome of Fear fears yhwach...
>>
File: behind-you.gif (1023.31 KB, 297x168)
1023.31 KB
1023.31 KB GIF
>>101968619
>>101968727
>>101968753
>>
>>101968771
Yhwach is fear itself.
>>
>>101968814
I miss Gin. :(
>>
>>101968771
>>101968833
bach gave him his powers. he'd probably just be some creepy tattoo artist working in a shithole if it were not for bach
>>
>>101968771
Well the epitome of fear was originally Yuha's power.
>>
>>101968730
First, i guess Volstang auto-activate when on verge of dying. Second, i guess this FACE thing that happened to As could be "my lips got ripped cause of breaking through cold". Just possiblity
>>
File: 1369707061124.gif (1.79 MB, 537x439)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>101968814
dammit my upload was literally at 80% when your post appeared


heres some other random gif instead
>>
>>101968730
Rukia handwaved it saying she underwent "training" to be alive while dead.

That implies that being frozen kills you, as in it makes you dead, as Rukia is dead by being frozen.

People are supposed to die when they're killed.

So something is fucked up here.
>>
>>101967833
It was said in the previous chapter, Rukia was able to move despite being frozen by using reishi, it just so happens that this logic would apply to Nodt too since quincies are masters at controlling reishi.

On the subject of her powers: she stopped Nodt fear from spreading by freezing her cells but was still able to move, see and talk by controlling the reishi that makes up her body, what happened this chapter is that most of her cells may be frozen, but since she obviously used reishi on her optic nerves to still being able to see it means that she can still be affected through a visual medium, and that's what Nodt was getting at.

tl;dr learn reading comprehension.
>>
>>101968833
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
"The only thing I have to fear is the fear of fear itself: - As Nodt
"SUUUUGEEEEEEEE" - Monkey D. Luffy
>>
>>101968600
Not true at all. You can't count it as a solo victory because without help it would have been a draw. Getting saved at the last minute is not a solo victory.
>>
>>101969122
She killed him. Done. Win. Whether she dies after or not, she bested him.
>>
>>101968884
You were working as a tattooist in a tattoo parlor
When I met you
I powered you up, I sent you out
And turned you around
Turned you into someone new

Don't
Don't you fear me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you don't fear
me

Don't you fear me As Nodt
Don't you fear me ooh oh oh oh
>>
>>101969163
Its really more of a draw if she kills him and then dies from her wounds.
>>
>>101969122

Exactly. If Byakuya stepped in and stopped an attack from Aawhatever that would have killed her, that's it, it's not a solo victory.

Same deal with him stepping in AFTER the attack and saving her. She didn't manage a win on her own. The best she managed solo was a draw.
>>
>>101969265
>Same deal with him stepping in AFTER the attack and saving her.
I think you'll find that was Hanatarou.
>>
>next chapter
>Nodt: "Haha Byakkuya! I have hit you with my fear spikes! Now stand there paralyzed with fear as I kill you!"
>Byakkuya: "No actually I am behind you." *slash*
>Nodt: "M-makasa! How did you move with my fear powers hitting you! Do you somehow fear nothing?"
>Byakkuya: "It is not that I fear nothing. It is that I have learned to fight despite being afraid"
>Nodt: "L-lord Bach..." *dies*
>Byakkuya: "Alright Rukia, lets go an-"
>New even stronger quincy: "Not so fast, shinigami"
>end chapter

so predictable it hurts
>>
>>101969390

So she was saved by Hanatarou. Same deal.

Doesn't matter who saved her scrawny ass, it matters that somebody had to.
>>
File: frozen.jpg (10.95 KB, 320x181)
10.95 KB
10.95 KB JPG
>>101969238
>>101969265
>>101969122
Implying Rukia was going to die from her injures.

How long was she left there? She was also forced into a small skirmish against Byakuya which would have lost more blood.

She'd already frozen herself using her Zanpaktou, unconsciously I'm sure, but freezing herself like she did sustained her body and prevented bleed out for a long time.
>>
>>101969443
Every time someone makes a prediction like this and says that bleach is so predictable they are almost always wrong. Thats not even a very good guess.
>>
>>101969466
Same deal. You win if you defeat someone. The cost of that victory doesn't matter. There's a term for winning at a great cost - "Pyrrhic victory".
>>
>>101969531
Oh come on. When has "fear" as a power ever been used in fiction and the solution NOT been "fight even though you're afraid"
>>
>>101969552
Its a victory nonetheless, but anon was specifying a victory on her own.
>>
>>101969552

Then Aaroniero also won, the cost (his life) doesn't matter.
>>
>>101969510
Theres no reason to believe she would have lived from those injuries.
>>
>>101969634
cant win if youre dead
>>
>>101969603
She did. Nobody helped her against Aarnoeiro. She started the fight, she went on with it, she delivered the fatal blow.

>>101969634
He lost the fight and died while his opponent didn't.
>>
>>101969600
Thats not the part I was talking about being unlikely, its these parts
>byakuya beating him in less than a chapter
>not switching perspective back to renji after the fight
>a new quincy appears at the end of the chapter
>>
This is one of the shittiest fights in the whole series so far. Adding to the bullshit of the last chapter, now we have "lol I'm frozen to absolute zero, but because I'm afraid of my boss, your attack did nothing". It's even more hilarious that Rukia went jobbing once again.
>>
>>101969702
On her own she managed to draw against Aaroneiro, she needed help to push that draw into a win.
>>
>>101969702

He reduced his opponent to a state in which she couldn't fight anymore or even move.

Winning a fight doesn't necessarily mean killing your foe.
>>
>>101969634
Rukia was there to save Orihime and kill Espada, Aaroniero was not there to kill third seat shinigami at the cost of his life.
>>
>>101969781
You just keep repeating this bullshit without anything to back this.

>>101969785
It surely doesn't mean dying though.
>>
>>101969781
now youre just repeating what everyone else already said and has been dismissed
>>
>>101969748
>What is figurative speech?

Same deal with Rukia talk about being "dead" previous chapter.

Is /a/ really this retarded?
>>
>>101969744
Oh right my bad. I forgot this stuff is supposed to happen in 2 chapter stages.

>Chapter 1: Character 1 seems to have the advantage over character 2, strikes what seems to be a winning blow
>end chapter
>Chapter 2: Turns out character 2 was behind character 1 all along, and strikes the actual winning blow
>>
>>101969818

Sometimes, yes it does.
>>
>>101969818
>>101969845
>You just keep repeating this bullshit without anything to back this.
Her and aaroneiro were both lying on the floor dying. If someone didn't help her they would have both died, thus a draw. This is indisputable.She needed help or she would have also died, how is that a solo victory? Because you guys are probably massive rukia fanboys and want to give her the win to feel better.
>>
>>101969748
>"lol I'm frozen to absolute zero, but because I'm afraid of my boss, your attack did nothing"
The quincy have always been shown to be tenacious fighters, that's just a reason for why As Nodt is so tenacious. He's going on despite injury because Bach gives him the willies.
>>
>>101969921
>Her and aaroneiro were both lying on the floor dying.
Aaroniero was a little worse off than that.
>>
>>101969818
The outcome of Rukia vs Aaroneiro was a draw. The outcome of Rukia and Byakuya vs Aaroneiro and Zommari was a victory for the Kuchikis.
>>
>>101969047
god damnit i hate one piss
>>
>>101969921
its a solo victory because the espada died and she did not. fights over, he was dead. and "indisputable", really? in bleach? no major good characters ever die, regardless of their wounds.
>>
>>101970014
Still, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that the "fear itself" quote comes from Franklin D. Roosevelt. Monkey D. Luffy sounds similar, too.
>>
>>101968944
>tfw you realize nodt is better at being alive when kill than rukia whose ability is to be alive when kill
>>
has bleach truly always been like this? i know it was never AMAZING but i cant help but feel its still going downhill, despite this arc being pretty fun at times. or is this just nostalgia goggles?
>>
>>101970012
bullshit. rukia killed aaronegro. he died. she survived.
>>
>>101970592

It started out strong and went to shit the more it dragged out (par for the course with any series that lasts too damn long). I just like Kubo's art and designs. His writing is ranges from mediocre to bad with rare instances of "well played".
>>
>>101970592
This particular fight is more crappy, because the power levels are so broken you can't tell if they are higher or not. Character appearance doesn't make sense, powers are not connected with what characters actually do, so they just stand and explain how it works, while the opponent shrivels in fear and shock. Its more obvious during Rukia fight.
>>
File: zzz.jpg (15.62 KB, 340x227)
15.62 KB
15.62 KB JPG
These Renji and Rukia chapters have sucked DICK. They are 2 shit-tier characters. And it's high time the focus turned on actual quality characters.

I can't believe I have to suffer through Byakuya's faggotry now after this. This arc was so good too, and it's being ruined.

Show new Kenpachi. Kyoraku Bankai. Ishida vs. Ichigo. Ukitake Bankai. Show Grimmjow.

Fucking show SOMETHING good.
>>
>>101971892

The only time I've hated Bleach this much was when the focus was on that dickweed Yammy. Christ.

The story should just go back to being a school life romcom for Ichigo.
>>
>>101971779
>Character appearance doesn't make sense, powers are not connected with what characters actually do
You can say many things about current fight, but that's just wrong.
>>
>>101948669
Glorious Byakuya
>>
>>101959366
>>101959309
>>101959232
>>101959169
The shitty character has no right to be alive outside of editors and fans wanting him to be there...same reason hyorimaru gets soo much damn screentime
>>
>>101972140

Kubo is fucking shit. He had the chance to permanently kill off Byakufag and Hitsugaya but pussied out because the fangirls were sending too much hate mail.
>>
>>101972033
I'm sorry, "fight"? That's how you call it?
They both vomited tomes of text on each other, and then Rukia fucking WALKED THROUGH asnodt. Due to Kubo being unable to draw anything related to fear, have a 2-3 chapters of fucking nothing. Dome with eyes, oooh, scary. You can't tell at what level they are "fighting" because they do nothing, then Byakuya rips apart the whatever like it was a paper bag. Actually he didn't rip it, it kinda tore itself. The events are motionless, detached from characters, inexpressive. Asnodt looks like a grandma.
>>
File: feckless.jpg (106.84 KB, 550x309)
106.84 KB
106.84 KB JPG
>>101966896
>Mexico
>desert wasteland full of monsters and corrupt government

I guess Kubo's visited Mexico before.
>>
File: Girls.png (490.09 KB, 449x401)
490.09 KB
490.09 KB PNG
>Rukia jobs again

Also, apparently nerves aren't made of cells.
>>
>>101972451
Of course not anon, they're made out of nerves. Which are made out of nerves. Which are made out of nerves.

It's nerves all the way down, baby.
>>
>>101972209
its more than just a chance to kill off icefag and byakuya, it wouldve given a lot of credibility to the quincies and added some real tension. instead, we now know again that everyone is invulnerable, even if they are wounded to the point of death. byakuya dying wouldve setup a lot of possible cool shit for renji and rukia but now that is gone. yeah hes still moving the plot along fine but i think it wouldve been better the other way
>>
>>101972451
They're not...
>>
>>101972920

Nerve cells are still cells.
>>
File: tidus laughs at you.jpg (155.46 KB, 1280x720)
155.46 KB
155.46 KB JPG
>people still not accepting the fact that Kubo is the master of foreshadowing
>>
>>101973193
I think the point is that nerve cells can still carry electrical impulses whether they're capable of creating the action potential themselves or not. Electrons DO still move at absolute zero
>>
All you people do is bitch...you have no imagination.
>>
>>101973737
theres only so much crap people can take. compared to last year, the content is really not that great. last chapter was a setup for a potentially cool fight, then kubo brings in byakuya for really no reason at all other than him being a popular character
>>
>>101973888
Well, there's whole revenge theme. Remember - Sternritters, mostly, faced their previous opponents.

But he shouldn't have done that.
>>
>>101973973
he shouldve died or been permanently unable to fight. he had his moment, he had his speech to ichigo and shit. what is this gonna prove for his character? wouldve been better to let rukia/renji handle it. him being out wouldve opened up more possibilities for those two, who need development more than byakuya does
>>
>>101973973


the way things are going there has to be an ungodly second wave of stern ritter who will start raping left and right. its been way too easy for the gotei thus far. i hope ryuuken shows up with another bunch of trve quincy and turns on the gotei.
>>
>>101974146

Too bad, Byakuya's popular. Killing off popular characters doesn't sell volumes.
>>
>>101974464
of course, business first i get it. but there should be some kind of balance, sacrificing the integrity of your story so much is really not a good idea, and its showing
>>
>>101974146
Guys, didnt you learn already? Trust the Kubo. Last week every single one of you were bitching about rukias absolute zero and how the hell she cant feel fear if her nerves are still working, well see you got your fucking answer this week. Just wait for it
>>
File: HaHaHa Spriggens!.jpg (66.32 KB, 848x480)
66.32 KB
66.32 KB JPG
>mfw it's not Byakuya because of Rukia's fear
>mfw it's Unohana
>"S-she fake her spiritual pressure"
>Assknot goes ham
>Unohana goes steak
>Assknot dies from an off screen attack
>It's Aizen
>Aizen kills Assknot
>"Rukia I know you hate me and shit but lets work together and end this war"
>"Okay!"

>mfw you spriggens will suffer
>>
>>101963385
Nodt's design is pretty black metal.
>>
>>101974538

Yeah, well, that's how Kubo works. Put everything into faking a death scene to the point where their survival would be absurd, and then have them survive. Cheap drama.
>>
>>101973555

Actually at 0 Kelvin, atomic forces banish.. sooo no electrical impulses
>>
>>101974408
Yeah, just what we need. More random faggots who lack characterization, ready to explain all of their 35 power release stages in detail.
>>
File: rising phoenix.png (124.51 KB, 754x1100)
124.51 KB
124.51 KB PNG
>>101974724
It has to be one of my favorite character designs in Bleach so far. Gotta love all the imagery of Christ and the crucifixion he puts in this manga.
>>
What's with all the bitching in the past couple of weeks? Everytime there's a Bleach thread, all you guys do is bitch about it. Maybe that's a clue that you guys should fuck off to some other manga since Bleach clearly isn't for you?

It's getting to the point where we can't even have a proper discussion because everybody is just too busy being angry about something trivial.
>>
>>101975497
because the content has been pretty lackluster. you know, someone criticizing bleach is not some kind of personal attack on people that enjoy it. most of the people complaining still do enjoy it usually. if it bothers you then just ignore it and start your discussion. nothing stopping you from posting stuff
>>
>>101975579
>lackluster

I recognize you. You were bitching in the last thread too. You're some one piss fan or something aren't you? Trying to shit up these threads with your bitching.
>>
>>101963302
It says "it seems Kuchiki Byakuya died". The 様 is there for a reason. But it is total bullshit that Kubo didn't kill him off.
>>
>>101975725
no im not one piss fan. you missed the point of my post
>if it bothers you then just ignore it and start your discussion. nothing stopping you from posting stuff
people will respond and talk if you start some discussion
>>
>>101948669
And I couldn't be happier that my favorite anime character of all time is back!!!
>>
>>101973973
I really hope next chapter isn't just Byakuya shit stomping As Nodt while Rukia just stares slack jawed. Maybe another SR like Bazz B could come in to assist As Nodt and it could be 2v2. That would be cool.
>>
>>101975869
probably the only way to salvage this mess. that or as nodt is so strong that neither byakuya or rukia can defeat him alone. i hope that is the case, i dont see how byakuya can be immune to his fear at all. nothing has changed in that regard as far as anyone knows
>>
>>101974972
Well... no. That's not what happens. State of minimal energy doesn't mean complete stillness.
>>
>>101966721
I personally hope byakuya rushes ass knot and then just uses his petals to kill them both

The reaction on /a/ would be hilarious
>>
>>101977002

Them both being As and himself?

I doubt it. I think we've confirmed Byakuya's sticking around.
>>
>>101977357


yfw when Yhwah steps in and beheads byakushi
>>
>>101962154
>Average Rukiafag
>When confused they start spouting muh orihime/muh landwhales
>>
File: something is afoot.jpg (46.86 KB, 568x466)
46.86 KB
46.86 KB JPG
>>101978546

In all honesty, probably this.
>>
>>101978758
the tears would be amazing
>>
>>101979083

True, but nobody in their right mind would believe it had really happened.

We'd have a hundred posts about Kyouka Suigetsu before you could blink.
>>
Kubo is doing a good job at hyping up these Sternritter. I mean, As Nodt is creepy as fuck. I was actually kinda scared while reading this chapter.
>>
Rukia only used a single power so far. There's no way that she could already be down for the count. That's just shitty writing.
I'm going to wait until next week.
>>
>>101979421
I said so about Bambietta when Dangai Joe struck her.
Welp.
>>
>>101979649
That's Bambietta though. She isn't exactly Rukia.
>>
>>101979649

Well, she's probably not down for the count either.

In a manner of speaking.
>>
>>101966977
I think it was supposed to be disgusting, not scary.
By the way, FEAR games aren't scary at all. They are shitty games with a retarded tryhard edgy fanbase.
>>
>>101960049
Urahara sent everyone with a Bankai the pill, no matter where they were
>>
>>101965755
Ulquiorra would slam Ass nodt's shit, nuke spam plus the fact that he is a hollow.
>>
>>101965755
I'm surprised people still remember Ulquiorra, he was one of the most forgettable aspects of the Arrancar arc.
>>
>>101980529
>The heart of The Heart
>Forgettable
>>
>>101980379
god damn that was so dumb. to have that problem solved so easily in one chapter seems like making the quincies steal the bankais in the first place was pointless
>>
>>101980599
Why is "The Heart" so important?
I don't read Bleach for this fag shit, I read it for the fights and because I love Kubo's artstyle. And Rukia, god bless her.
>>
>>101980764
its just a big ongoing joke in these threads and many other places. kubo took up an entire page and put "the heart" right in the middle, everything else just empty space i think. was ridiculous and silly
>>
>>101980219
Grudge/Ring aren't scary at all either. They all just reference that "Oh hey this is supposed to be a pretty little girl with long hair and pale skin, oh except haha she's a monster, isn't that scary?" dumbassery.
>>
>>101980921
>Grudge/Ring aren't scary at all either.

And I agree with you.
>>
>>101980921
>>101981180


>i-i'm a big boy. not scared of scerry movies
>>
>>101974408
It'll be just like Aizen, they'll beat the minions, but will all, every single one of them, job against the big boss. Kubo was basically telling us that's exactly how it will be when he described Bach's powers.
>>
>>101981582
But it stops being scary as soon as fear gets the face. Or any other meaningful shape.
>>
>>101974972
Electrons move at absolute zero.
>>
>all these fags who just took physics 101 are now debating about absolute zero

It's a godamn japanese children's comic book.
>>
>>101982710
kubos fault for trying to bring real life logic into this
>>
>>101981819
Of course, anon.
>>
>>101982848
Kubo only brings us cool superpowers, regardless of basis its the readers who are forcing real-world physical laws into a world of spirits.
>>
>>101983465
go read the past 2 chapters. kubo tried to bring physics into it



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.