[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: bleach-4794129.jpg (83.39 KB, 800x1205)
83.39 KB
83.39 KB JPG
Called it, as generic as it seems. Atleast now he gets his revenge.

Also we get a cooler fight, fuck yea
>>
>>101944825
Different color bankai, calling it now
>>
but what can be cooler than absolute 0?
>>
>>101945187

Absolute negatives
>>
If Renji and Rukia came back so strong from the Soul Palace, surely byakuya outstands their powers.
>>
>>101944825
Well, really, it was silly for anyone of us to think that Rukia could ever achieve a proper victory.
>>
File: bleach-4794109.png (733.88 KB, 800x1188)
733.88 KB
733.88 KB PNG
Why couldn't THIS be Unohana's fight?

This would've been a MUCH more interesting bout than "sex metaphors: the battle"
>>
>>101945696
Unohana's only purpose was to be fodder for Kenpachi.
>>
>>101944825

i don't understand how byakuya got here before ichigo. this shit is dumb.
>>
>>101944825

STANDING HERE
>>
So can we say Rukia's at a captain's level now?
>>
>>101945728
It's snake way, so Ichigo got lost or some shit.
>>
Damn, fear guy looks cool as fuck in a couple of pages after going jesus mode.
>>
>>101945728
>i don't understand how byakuya got here before ichigo
Ichigo was the last to leave
>>
>>101945796
Yeah probably mid tier at this point.
>>
>>101944825

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
I really don't like all the crazy powers they added to the quincy.. I was kind of hoping before all this craziness that they would just all have godlike spirit bows and do a massive artillery strike on Soul Society.. I can't be the only one.
>>
Why didn't they send all higher shinigami officers to the Royal Realm a couple at a time over the years if it made them so much more powerful?
>>
>>101946269
I thought their power variety was weird, and still do.
>>
>>101946422
The Gotei aren't the ones who get to decide who visits the King's Realm.
>>
>>101945696
This shit is getting 2spooky4me.
>>
>>101944825
Bleach has become so predictable nowadays. There better be some aizen level plot twist soon.
>>
>>101944825
How in the world did byakuya arrive before ichigo?
>>
File: 1390188127198.jpg (2.70 MB, 1200x5000)
2.70 MB
2.70 MB JPG
Man, what even happened to Bleach?
>>
>>101946269
I was hoping they'd be all about crazy bow powers, but I honestly still dont understand how half their shit works.
>>
Rukia got a massive powerup and still needing rescue? LOL what a fucking failure!
>>
Oh look! it's Rukia need help from her onee-chan again!
>>
Byakuya's blades are now subatomic, calling it now
>>
>>101946812
He probably left earlier than Ichigo. Ichigo should be ariving soon though considering it's almost been half a day.
>>
As Nodt is a boss, he flew out of that ice then froze rukia's nerves with sight alone what a badass motherfucker
>>
Man, these Quincies are some of the most obnoxious antagonists ever, boring as shit while getting their asses kicked in a two chapters. Kubo is obviously trying to get to some big fight down the line since he is rushing, he might as well have most of Quincy C through Z will get killed off screen.
>>
>>101946840
This is wrong. If all Masaki needed was to be linked to a shinigami, Isshin wouldn't have needed a gigai.
I still don't get why a Quincy is different from a human though.
>>
>Rukia recovers
Nice
>As Nodt's Vollstaendig
Fucking awesome.
>Eyes everywhere
Fuck Rukia's luck for those opponents, instant lose flag.
>Byakuya
...

That's like Aaroniero and Zommari again, only this time it's one guy.
Fuck it.

Also it seems pretty clear now that As is a zombie.
>>
>>101945696

When did Michael Jackson become a sternritter?
>>
>>101947101
How do you think Kenpachi is gonna arrive, his opening act for this whole thing was killing 3 of them like nothing.
>>
File: Zommari_Leroux.jpg (42.96 KB, 568x395)
42.96 KB
42.96 KB JPG
A zealous eye based enemy, where have I seen this before?
>>
>>101947152
Since when were you under the illusion that Michael Jackson wasn't a Sternritter?
>>
>>101945187
apparently fear
>>
>>101947051
Nope. Byakuya has been shown to regain consciousness right after ichigo left the palace.
>>
Grimmjow when?
>>
>>101947101
Some of them are cool. Just that the good guys has been given power ups like crazy. That's why these Quincies look so underwhelming right now. And yeah looks like kubo is rushing to end the series soon.
>>
RUKIA JOB
RUKIA JOB
RUKIA JOB

HAHA, just thinking how all you faggots thought she rekt and was so cool and we'll get to see Bankai

fucking pathetic, worst character ever
>>
>>101946269
Remember when Kirge had all of those crazy Quincy powers? Neither does the rest of those Sternritter faggots. It's Ulquiorra all over again, with him using crazy hollow powers while Hallibel and Stark act like giant retards.
>>
>>101947261
No he gained consciousness while Rukia and Renji were sill training and Rukia and Renji left before Ichigo.

>>101947340
How is Kubo rushing at all? For me it looks like he is taking his time considering barley anything is happening in these chapters and they are mostly fights. If Kubo was rushing we would be seeing Aizen, Grimmjow, Fullbringers, and the Spirit King already.
>>
>>101947111
>This is wrong. If all Masaki needed was to be linked to a shinigami, Isshin wouldn't have needed a gigai.
>I still don't get why a Quincy is different from a human though.

Quincies are distinct breed originating from Yhwach that, among spiritual prowess, Blut etc., has a unique trait of being highly susceptible to Hollows, unlike humans.

>>101947261
No, Byakuya regained consciousness before Rukia entered Ichibei's training building.
>>
File: hype.gif (936.74 KB, 500x281)
936.74 KB
936.74 KB GIF
Rukia and Byakuya vs As Nodt?
>>
>>101947439
Looks to me that he is rushing to get these fights out of the way to showcase some of the more important characters.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (36.86 KB, 300x301)
36.86 KB
36.86 KB JPG
GUYS GUYS, WHAT IF, OK WHAT IF...

>Byakuya scolds Rukia for panicing
>Tender sibling moment
>Rukia uses Bankai
>Ice Scythe
>>
>>101947637
>srsly believing Rukia is doing shit anymore
>>
>there's no way I can feel fear and I've frozen you to death
>or maybe I didn't
>suddenly I'm vulnerable
>save me onii-chan

Typical Rukia. I'm surprised Renji hasn't got owned yet.
>>
fuck this shit, OP when
>>
Grimmjow when?
>>
>all those rukia fanboys two weeks ago that thought she was so special she'd somehow just be immune to his fear
>but muh rukia has been through a lot!
Delicious knowing they are all going to be mad reading this chapter.
>>
>>101945480
He spent most of his time recovering so really it could be anything.
>>
>>101945796
Why would we say that?
>gets special training
>still doesn't have a bankai as far as we know
>hasn't actually done anything yet
What makes you think shes captain level?
>>
File: Alucard 20.jpg (1.33 MB, 1548x1612)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
As Nodt vs. Alucard. Who wins?
>>
>>101946269
That would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>101946786
There were just several, calm down bro. Plus we have the "kyoraku is aizen" reveal to look forward to.
>>
jesus christ rukia

even after your stupid off screen training, you're still a piece of shit
>>
>>101947564
>fights take several chapters
"PACING A SHIT, KUBOS A HACK"
>fight progresses quickly
"ITS OGRE, HES RUSHING TO THE END NOW"
>>
>>101947637
Rukia isn't going to bankai with Byakuya there, so he has to lose for that to happen. It would be dumb to have Byakuya show up JUST to pep talk rukia into winning.
>>
>>101947941
2013.
>>
>>101945796
Low captain level for now. Mid captain level once she is better at using her new abilities.
>>
>>101948209
This is Bleach. What the fuck do you expect?

Now, what kind of bullshit will Byakuya pull to make himself immune to fear? Probably something like covering himself in flower petals and saying

>"plants don't feel fear."
>>
>>101948354
>Now, what kind of bullshit will Byakuya pull to make himself immune to fear?
He won't.
>>
>>101948354
>"plants don't feel fear."
>>
So is this whole optical fight gonna end up being kubo logic and total bullshit or what

inb4 Byakuya isn't afraid of anything

or his power up allows him to flash step faster than his optical nerves registering to his brain
>>
>>101948700
>or his power up allows him to flash step faster than his optical nerves registering to his brain

I am laughing because this is plausible.
>>
>>101948700
Why are we assuming that hes going to get around being afraid for some reason? I think that he'll probably just over power As Nodt at this point.
>>
>2014
>We still don't know who sword is
>We still don't know why Kyoraku lost his eyepatch
>We still don't know how Aizen time-manipulated Yhwach without a sword
>We still don't know what happened to Halibel
>We still don't know Kenpachi's sword name

reading Bleach is suffering
>>
File: reallynow.jpg (19.21 KB, 474x346)
19.21 KB
19.21 KB JPG
>>101944825
>Hey.
>I'm just gonna stand here.
>Looking directly at the enemy who instills vear by being looked at.
>Yes.
>>
>>101948822
Grimmjow
Hes Aizen
My guess is that Yhwach absorbed someone that had seen it and thus was susceptible to his shikai
Still a prisoner
We will soon
>>
Goukei Senbonzakura on As Nodt and done.
>>
Byakuya will have a warriors bushido talk about how embracing the fear makes him stronger and allows him to cut through it.

Then pretty sakura blossom samurai spread. Then a white page.
>>
Am I the only one feeling there is an inevitable mention of Zommari because it's basically the same fight?
>>
>>101948887
We all know Senbonzakura is not his Zanpakutou real name...
>>
>>101948964
fear making him stronger will never work. he'll probably just keep his eyes closed and cut the As to pieces.
>>
FUCK THIS MANGA

Its so predictable its not even worth reading anymore. I could just write it myself. Kubo really should have killed of Byakuya. What was the point of even having Rukia fight this guy?
>>
>>101949016
>because it's basically the same fight?
Because both enemies used eyes in their powers? We don't even know how the fight is going to go and theres only one similarity so far.
>>
>>101949099
>the manga is predictable because you managed to guess an obvious plot point
>fail to mention the dozens of times no one has any clue whats going to happen
troll/10.
>>
>>101949144
>fail to mention the dozens of times no one has any clue whats going to happen

You mention them.
>>
I love Rukia but Kubo should just kill her off if he cant be arsed doing anything with her. Then maybe I can finally drop this repetitive shite.
>>
>>101949164
>we have an entire chart about people being surprised by what happens
Your trolling is getting way too obvious.
>>
>>101949166
>Kubo actually gives a shit about what people like you think.
Protip: the target audience isn't people who only read it for their waifu and think its bad.
>>
do you guys remembered /a/ and general anime board when aizen was revealed to be the mastermind behind everything that happened?

truly kubos is planning something beyond all our comprehension
>>
>>101949252
>Implying Rukia is mai waifu.
I just think she used to be a good character but like so many others in this manga she's irrelevant now.
Anyway, who is the target audience for Bleach? Considering the most popular character is Hitsugaya I'm going to go with teenage girls.
>>
>>101949316
Rukia hasn't been a good character in years.
>>
>>101949308


as if that yhwach explanation wasn't enough

he's a demi god and some people are still somehow concerned with aizen
>>
>>101948822
Don't forget that we'll never know Kyoraku or Ukitake's bankais. Much less Urahara.

10 bucks says Urahara is the Soul King.
>>
>>101949316
>Implying Rukia is mai waifu. I just think she used to be a good character but like so many others in this manga she's irrelevant now.

Since it sounds like you're whining, I have my doubts. A character that received a massive powerup isn't "irrelevant" by any standard.
>>
>>101949308
>he didn't realize it was Aizen all along back then
>>
File: 1389101936604.gif (1.46 MB, 217x217)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>everyone expected Renji to job, he didn't
>everyone sure Rukia is GOAT now, she jobs

priceless. kubo truly troll king
>>
>>101948116
Quantum or Normal Alucard?
>>
>>101949316
>rukia having a fight and actually appearing in chapters.
>irrelevant
Seriously all you Rukiafags need to fuck off. If Rukia actually beat As Nodt it would be a huge asspull and completely bullshit. Rukia struggling with an opponent is completely logical. Also she hasn't even lost all Byakuya did was interrupt the fight before they can finish. Seriously now just because your favorite character is not perfect doesn't mean they are shit.
>>
>>101948964
its funny cause its something kubo would do.
>>
>>101949513
>both overly popular ice jobbers jobbed again
>both fanbases anal devastated
Glorious.
>>
>Rukia has to be saved again

Well fuck this.
>>
File: Annoyed.jpg (36.64 KB, 313x313)
36.64 KB
36.64 KB JPG
Jesus fucking christ, Kubo.

Could you not just let Rukia have ONE fight to herself. Here she is yet again, being saved by someone stronger than her. The fuck is the point of Rukia's character anymore?
>>
>>101949607
>The fuck is the point of Rukia's character anymore?
The same it always was, support and motivate Ichigo.
>>
>>101949542
Byakuya should be dead, he's literally only alive because of fangirls

Why are you such a hypocrite?
>>
>>101949607
>The fuck is the point of Rukia's character anymore?


I never realized she was supposed to be strong. She's smart but not strong.
>>
>>101949652
>Byakuya should be dead, he's literally only alive because of fangirls
This is just an assumption, theres no reason to believe Kubo actually intended to kill him. He just looked close to dying (which happens A LOT) and fangirls freaked out a shit ton. Then when he didn't die 4chan assumed it was because of the fangirls.
>>
sooo.... how the F did byakuya got there 1st than Ichigo
>>
>>101944825

Fuck you, Tite.

You couldn't let her win ONE FUCKING FIGHT, even powered up to the fucking moon.

No, she jobs and has to be RESCUED AGAIN.

FUCK YOU KUBO. 10/10 I'm legit mad as fuck.
>>
>>101949727
>people actually thought Rukia was going to be fearless and single handedly win a fight.
Top kek.
>>
File: 01c.jpg (161.07 KB, 1024x753)
161.07 KB
161.07 KB JPG
I sure hope mangastream get paid to host this deviantart nonsense
>>
>>101949716
He left before him?
>>
>>101949084

But keeping your eyes close strengthens the effect of Ass Knot's powers.
>>
>>101949743
This.
>>
>>101949727

For a moment there I honestly expected her to go bankai, I really did. I would have preferred that.

But no, now we get Ulquiorra 2 over here getting jobbed by the fangirl's cumrag.
>>
>>101949727
but, she won vs 9th espada and that tree guy

>>101949764
as I remember.. he went out last
>>
>>101949694
>He just looked close to dying

Dude was nothing bud a pool of blood and mushed flesh but then kubo retconned it because of fangirl backlash.
>>
>>101949782
did Renji and byakuya got magical hollow pill?

also Ywatch (deal with that spelling ) is broken as fuck
>>
>>101949764
>Rukia and Renji are training with Osho and Ichigo finds his inner shinigami when Byakuya is done steaming in the bath
>Rukia and Renji leave
>Ichigo then leaves
>since when were you under the impression that Kuchiki didn't leave before Ichigo

yeah, makes perfect sense
>>
>>101949777
>Implying he won't just make the petals stick to Ask Not where he will spend half of the next issue trying to get them off
>>
>>101949743
Why bother even giving her a fight though? Why not just let Byakuya fight him in the first place. Hes just dragging this last arc for no reason. There was nothing worth remembering in these last few chapters. No character development, no plot development, just some stupid power up that did fuck all anyway.
>>
>>101949788
>Dude was nothing bud a pool of blood and mushed flesh but then kubo retconned it because of fangirl backlash.
Stop getting fooled by shitty scans. You could still clearly see byakuya's body in the wall cavity. Seriously, go back and look at the page again.

>>101949808
Yes they did.
>>
>>101949777
once you see them. once.
>>
>>101949787
>as I remember.. he went out last
Nah, Ichigo left last.
>>
"love is better than fear"
<they kiss>
"masaka! impossible! The data says ou are... SIBBLING! It's FORBIDDEN LOVE!"
<they stop kissing and look at him with a stream of saliva conecting their mouth>
"we aren't connected... by blood!"

And then ass nodt vomits himself to death.
>>
>I'm powered up above captain level, can turn into a fearless absolute zero zombie, can freeze all my molecules and atoms in place while I fight, I can freeze someone to absolute zero with my sword and I haven't even used my Bankai yet

30 seconds later

>I'm afraid and all my powers are useless junk
>Someone save me I'm frightened and helpless!

Fuck off Kubo, seriously just fuck right off.

I actually thought she was going to win one, I actually thought they were going to let her win one fight. (the arrancar one she "died" as well so it was technically a tie)
>>
Weren't people pissed that Rukia was wrecking this guy's shit last time? Now they are crying that she didn't finish the fight? Top lel.
>>
>>101949822
Not every single chapter is going to be character or plot development, its a fight scene for fucks sake.
>>
Bleach is so boring at the moment. There have been some great moments in this final arc but it really seems to be fizzling out now. How many Quincy nob heads are left to fodderise?
>>
>>101949847
Please be Kubo.
>>
they both shikai.
absolute 0 petals
taking the form of the seaweed ambassador.
>>
>"During my training with the Royal Guard, I discovered the true power of my Senbonzakura."
>"Senbonzakura does not merely split apart its blade. Rather, it is the power to 'break apart'."
>"With this power, I can fragment the fear in my soul to the point where it no longer affects me."
>>
>>101949843
you seriously can't deduce that from the manga
>>
>>101949858
But Bleach fights are the worst part of the series. Kubo couldn't write an interesting fight if his life depended on it.
>>
>>101949854
>I'm powered up above captain level, can turn into a fearless absolute zero zombie
You do realize fans on 4chan don't decide what happened, right? No one ever said she was above captain level and her calling herself fearless was obviously bragging/trashtalk.
>>
>>101949872
pretty good, maybe I'll use this
>>
>>101949872
I can actually see this happening.
>>
>>101949857

No, we were happy.

We were all HAPPY that one of the main characters in a 600 episode manga was going to win a fight FOR ONCE.
>>
>>101949878
Facts that we know
>Renji/Rukia left first
>Ichigo left some time after
>Renji/rukia got there first
>Byakuya got there before Ichigo
Thus we can safely assume that Byakuya left first.
>>
I honestly doubt Byakuya is going to get any sort of power-up. While Rukia and Renji were training Byakuya was still being healed.
>>
>>101949904
>he actually thinks rukia is still a main character!
M8 you're cracking me up.

>>101949895
Thats a completely different argument.
>>
>>101949518
It's fucking Alucard.
>>
Kubo has never trolled me like this before, I didn't think he could still do it but he literally has made me furious.
>>
Did anyone else read As Nodt in Laughing Octopus's voice?
>>
>>101949872
>byakuya splattered in fear
>no effect
>more fear hits him
>no effect
>"I have analyzed your power during my sister fight, I covered each cell of my body with a level 70 barrier spell.

seing something along that line coming soon
>>
>>101949919
>Byakuya

HOW. Byakuya merely recovered when Renji and Rukia were training and hearing about what kind of power-up bullshit they need to pull.
>>
>>101949857

I don't know 'bout everyone else, but I was happy. Rukia, of all people, wrecking a formidable opponent's shit was hype as fuck.

But she did the typical 'speed slash' without turning around and chopping the nigga's head off.

This manga would be a lot better if the characters had seen Highlander.
>>
It's Rukia"s bankai. After becoming a zombie, her ultimate power is to summon zombies.
Kaien will come soon too.
>>
>>101949980
He might not have actually trained, or they might have had him go through things more quickly for less effect. Plus, Byakuya is far faster than Renji/Rukia and could easily gain time on the journey.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (332.80 KB, 779x574)
332.80 KB
332.80 KB PNG
>mangapanda / mangareader
>>
>>101949937

>spent the longest time in the healing spring

What are you retarded?
If anything that is going to make him more powerful
>>
>>101949857
I was happy to see her but I didnt really care if she was strong or not. some character development would have been nice but I forgot Kubo hasnt got time for that kind of stuff anymore.
>>
Honestly though Byakuya lost only because of his stolen bankai. Now that it's back he will wreck As Nodt without any Royal Guard asspulls.
>>
>>101950008
>He might not have actually trained
Or he could have trained and being a full fledged captain, he spent little time doing it because he was higher and didn't have a comic relief to slow the process down. He's a good student after all.
>>
>>101950008
all this is speculation, never pointed out in the manga. my point still stands. there's no real explanation to Byakuya showing up except the jobbing of Rukia and the rematch value
>>
>valentine chapter
>byakuya white knighting rukia

Take that Ichiruki. Rukia won the superb Byakukya
>>
The more I think about the totality of Bleach the more I like it.

It's ridiculous when taken from chapter to chapter, but as a tapestry it's magnificent.
>>
>>101950053
Its perfectly reasonable to think that Byakuya could get there before Ichigo, I don't know why you are so upset about it not being immediately explained. He literally just appeared in one page and you already demand an explanation?
>>
"fear can be defeated bu the power of THE HEART" incoming at the speed of light.
>>
>>101950086
It really is. It's basically Kubo's Wild Ride and Magnificent Asspull Factory
>>
>>101950103
If you're going to make lame guesses about what happens at least do something Kubo would actually do.
>>
Am I the only one here who cringed a bit at the "Your cells may be frozen, but your nerves still work just fine" line?
>>
File: ponder.jpg (26.41 KB, 512x341)
26.41 KB
26.41 KB JPG
>Rukia's bankai is summoning someone to save her when she is about to die

It fits.
>>
WTF. where is Byakuya's sword. did Kubo just draw the handle and forgot?
>>
>>101950141

I've just decided to suspend my disbelief about the whole thing.
>>
>>101950159

He tore through the eye field with his petal blade shit.
>>
>implying this is byakuya
>implying this isn't aizen popping in because hes pissed off someones stealing his stick
then this fight is ignored and both of them are found shanked a bunch.
>>
>People actually thought Byakuya would be the only one to not get his rematch when even Renji got his revenge on Mask.
Its your own damn faults for getting so hyped about Rukia.
>>
Alright Rukiafags explain to me why are you upset? Are you mad because Rukia didn't defeat As Nodt? Honestly there would be more people complaining if that happened because that would be a bullshit aspull. Or are you upset because Rukia is actually on the defensive now that As Nodt went Vollstandig? If you were honestly expecting Shikai Rukia to defeat Vollstandig As Nodt you are fucking delusional. Maybe it's because Byakuya appeared to help Rukia? We don't even know how this is going to play out so we don't know what Byakuya is going to do.
I honestly can't comprehend why some of you are complaining.
>>
>>101950214
Why would Aizen be wearing a robe like that? He doesn't know thats what people coming from the royal realm would be wearing.
>>
File: PrincessSnakePalace.jpg (278.45 KB, 714x536)
278.45 KB
278.45 KB JPG
Ichigo just got stuck in a filler episode.
>>
what if rukias fear is being saved by her brother and hes not actually there
>>
Hey guys. Should I pop Byakuya a line in the next chapter saying "this looks familiar" regarding the whole eyes thing? Will that make you lose your sides?
>>
>>101950247
Because >muh rukia! didn't solo a quincy that beat byakuya.
>>
>>101950233
Rukia should have just gotten one of the Bambi sluts instead - one of them probably took her down in the first fight anyway.
>>
>>101949857
I was OK with her winning that fight right there. I was hoping As would get a chance to go Vollstaendig and stir things up, even if that meant Rukia losing.

I'm not OK with fucking Byakuya coming to the rescue. This sucks, big time.
>>
File: 1378566400781.gif (450.32 KB, 250x188)
450.32 KB
450.32 KB GIF
>>101950266
and ass nodts power is to manifest his opponents fears effectively killing himself
>>
Byakuya will scold Rukia and tell her that she should have used THAT directly, because Quincies are dangerous and shouldn't be given a chance at all. She says "that?" he says "that", then asnodt goes "THAT!?" and then the chapter end, while the editor say "Rukia using THAT! what could it mean?"
>>
>>101950310
She'll probably have more fights later. Maybe she can fight bambi's sluts now that shes not doing anything.
>>
File: profound sadness.png (455.39 KB, 1003x288)
455.39 KB
455.39 KB PNG
So, where are all the other shinigami? Are they currently fighting? Why the fuck is Renji a-fucking-sleep in the middle of a battlefield?

>>101950247

I'm personally mad because it's the same shit. Again. Rukia finally gets a chance to not be rescued and kill someone who, despite being 'xth general of the x army', isn't a pushover.

I'm just sick of seeing the same basic fight over and over.

>Confront bad guy
>Bad guy is a formidable dick
>Good guy jobs more than Worf/Vegeta/Piccolo combined
>Suddenly has a bullshit, ridiculous power
>rocks bad guy's shit
>does NOT FINISH HER PLATE
>gets #rekt by bad guy
>needs saving, as usual

This shit gets fucking old.
>>
>>101950357

Eh, she's already nerfed. Not much point in her fighting again.
>>
>>101950351
hery bendis, plz go back to /co/. nobody wants you here.
>>
>>101950364
>So, where are all the other shinigami? Are they currently fighting? Why the fuck is Renji a-fucking-sleep in the middle of a battlefield?
Renji is running from whatshisnigger.
Isane is healing the casualties from bestquincy
Momo is probably healing Shinji
Iba is carrying Bromamura to safety
>>
>>101950364
>>needs saving, as usual
But rukia hardly have been in need to be saved until now. Her last big fight espada 9 and she did it alone.
>>
JESUS CHRIST I just shat with blood. Am I dying?
>>
>>101950427

She gets fucking wrecked nearly every fight or time she goes solo. Why the fuck do they even fight solo to begin with?

Why do we not have combination attacks? Fuck, I'm getting mad.
>>
>>101950427
She got saved in that fight too, she would have died.
>>
so "tatar foras", what is it supposed to mean? I can't believe they left a "i couldn't translate guys" note.
>>
>>101950460
>implying Kubo isn't saving combination attacks for Ichigo+Chad+Rukia+Ishida+Orihime to all do a combo attack in the last fight
>>
RUKIA SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOT HER SHINIGAMI POWERS BACK.

She was far more interesting and relevant when she didn't have the. Her fights are just filler now.
>>
File: 1271049857280.jpg (18.27 KB, 258x314)
18.27 KB
18.27 KB JPG
>Last week I point out that freezing the body to not feel fear is retarded and wouldn't work because the brain/nervous system are obviously still operating
>People insist that I'm wrong and that shinigami have some kind of magical non-physical consciousness that works separate from the physical body, yet is afflicted via the body
>This chapter comes out and confirms that her shit didn't work because her nerves are still working
>mfw

All that attempt to defend something that even Kubo didn't actually believe in.
>>
>>101950460
>She gets fucking wrecked nearly every fight or time she goes solo
goal post status : moved to the moon and beyond.
>>
>>101950364
>Why the fuck is Renji a-fucking-sleep in the middle of a battlefield?

Because muh strategy with Rukia.

>So, where are all the other shinigami? Are they currently fighting?

Shunsui is having tea, waiting for blondy to return or for Colonelritter. Nanao is giving him a blowjob.
Sui-Feng is wasted. Omaeda is shit.
Rose is rekt. Kira is kill.
Isane is healing with her tears.
Komamura is doge. Iba trains him to sit.
8th division is ???.
Kensei is rekt. Hisagi is rekt. Mashiro can't be bothered.
Toshiro is rekt. Matsumoto is rekt.
Kenpachi is kept for grand entrance. Ikkaku is rekt.
Mayuri is having tea with Urahara.
Ukitake is having his chemotherapy.
>>
>>101950517
'fear of god', dude. do you even latin.
>>
>>101950543
Its not that people were trying to preemptively defend Kubo, its just that they wanted to believe that Rukia would actually do something good. We are on Ruki/a/ after all.
>>
>>101950552
>implying Omaeda isn't going to bankai
I really was hoping we would when the loli died, that was probably the best chance for it to happen . ;_;
>>
>>101950609
>Omaeda

I keep thinking of Killer 7 whenever I read this name
>>
>>101950517
Total Fear, maybe? Bastardized on in some strange language.
Lets wait for niggerstream.

>>101950578
>latin
No.
>>
>>101950552
Next wave of fighers
>Rose
>Kira
>Ukitake
>Mashiro
>Shinji
>Kensei
>>
Kubo a fucking shit. Why even keep Rukia alive if he keeps messing with her like this? It's a disgrace. This repetitive Byakuya-saves-Rukia schtick is tired. I can't stand to read it. May have to skip the next chapter, and simply read the spoilers instead.
>>
File: 010-49.jpg (52.31 KB, 600x450)
52.31 KB
52.31 KB JPG
> Byakuya to the rescue again

Jesus Christ Kubo, at least try and write something original!
>>
>>101950645
Oh man, I knew rukia fans were going to be mad but this is more than I thought.
>>
>>101950070
Who cares about shipping right now?


...But it's funny how Renji wasn't in the fear panels at all.
>>
>>101950625
I'm sorry, are you an expert. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>Enemy is frozen solid

GEE, I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. PROBABLY NOT THE EXACT SAME THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE MAJOR ENEMY THAT HITSUGAYA HAS EVER FROZEN SOLID IN HIS BATTLES.

>Enemy breaks out of ice and is revealed to be completely unharmed

When are they going to realise that this doesn't fucking do anything? Ice zanpakuto are objectively the worst fucking zanpakuto in existence.
>>
>>101950552
>Komamura is doge. Iba trains him to sit.
I swear these Dogemura jokes get me every time
>>
>>101950657

I would've been fine if it was Kenpachi or something totally off the wall.
>>
>>101950714
The problem is that neither of the Ice users are even close to their full potential and are overly confident in their strength. Also, something to keep in mind is that almost every time someone broke out of Hitsugaya's ice, it was because they got saved not by their own strength.
>>
>>101950714
Being frozen solid and not harmed by it is so stupid
>>
>>101950657
Why would he not have a rematch when every single fight has been a rematch?
>>
>>101949966
yes. exactly this.
>>
>>101950714
To be fair unlike Hitsugaya, Rukia does not have enough time to finish off As Nodt unless she feels suicidal.
>>
>>101950757
>almost every time someone broke out of Hitsugaya's ice, it was because they got saved not by their own strength

If he had half a brain he would use his ability to manipulate ice to remove a hole around their head and stab them in it while they were immobilised or something. But no, he just leaves them there every time. I guess you're right about overly confident, extremely so.
>>
>>101946033
and significantly faster than the others
>>
>>101950739
This
>>
>>101950832
Yeah I agree that hes a shitter, but in all fairness he probably doesn't expect them to get saved every single time.
>>
>>101950842
Faster doesn't matter if you leave late enough.
>>
>>101949787
yammy beat tree guy. dont you remember?
>>
>>101950842
I doubt Ichigo is going to go all out with speed while heading there.
>>
>>101949518
Even Lord Azien will have a problem when it comes to Quantum Alucard.
>>
>>101950832
His ice is deadly, though. Depending on the power of the opponent, it takes different amount of time to kill the prisoner, but still.
Harribel was powerful and still she couldn't break out by herself.

So yes, arrogance/stupidity. He doesn't comprehend that there may be reinforcements or interference from other combatants.
>>
>>101950874
>Immobilise enemy with ice
>He eventually gets killed by one of his pissed off superiors

This is how ice zanpakuto wielders win 90% of their battles.
>>
So Ichigo was actually the last to leave the Royal Realm?
>>
>>101950939
Quantum alucard is actually less powerful than regular alucard because he had to kill off his servants, but he IS immortal.
>>
>>101950978
Probably.
>>
>>101950884
And im awaitnig for this
> Ichigo arrives
> Ichigo fight side by side with some strong shinigami
> Ichi is on pair with him, maybe little stronger
> shinigami say like "You didnt get much stronger, dontcha?"
> Ichigo answer "Oh, i forgot to release shikai !"
> shinigami just throwing his bankai sword in to the abbyss.
>>
>>101950992
I want him to have a moment like this with Renji, where Renji thinks hes about the same as Ichigo but Ichigo isn't going even close to full strength.
>>
>>101951007
Yeah, would be actually fun.
>>
Why didn't Byakuya just turn As Nodt to shreds with hi bankai when he was still frozen? he should have been pretty fucking near if he arrived 3 or 4 minutes later.
>>
>>101950992
But ichigo's a shit, he's a naruto-tier MC
>>
>>101951060
What do you think, that he was just waiting around the corner for Rukia to struggle before he actually helped? He got there when he got there.
>>
>>101951083
They're too dickmatized by Ichigo to see the truth. They're just as bad as Orihime, the character they put down.
>>
Why did Rukia even go to the palace? She can't even win after her mega power-up that clearly is still useless against the enemy she was supposed to defeat and she needs Byakuya to save her...
>>
Will Rukia ever win a fight? Fucking shit, Kubo
>>
>>101951144
Exactly. Should have taken Orihime instead. At least she would have been useful.
>>
>>101951170
Orihime is even more useless tho, despite having the power of a god she is too weak-willed to even step-up
>>
>>101951170
>Orihime
>useful
When dust settles, maybe.
>>
>>101950682
honestly, those are all flashback panels. renji was never in a situation like the others that would invoke fear. theres panel after panel of rukia being responsible for someone else. shes the reason ichigo was invading ss, shes the method he got his powers back. she was the one who comforted orihime and pushed her to learn to defend herself.
renji doesnt really ever need rukia. he doesnt depend on her.
>>
>>101951083
I can see how people would think this, but honestly I think Ichigo is a lot more interesting than Naruto.
>>
>>101951083
So what? Im not intresed in Ichigo himself, but in reaction of his comrades/sexpartners etc.
>>
>>101951191
>>101951193

At this point I think that anything other than Rukia would have been more useful.
>>
>>101951083
Because Naruto never got special training and rocked up at a one-sided battle in which his team were getting rekt suddenly more powerful than anybody cause lolplot right?
>>
>>101951191
At least she doesn't start something she can't finish, like Rukia.
>>
Rukia confirmed for worst girl, worst character. Acts like a dumbass. Can't even finish one fight. Relies on her brother like the whore she is. Actually managed to fuck up royal training. Didn't even gain anything at all.
>>
>>101951229
Thats why its bad? He doesn't deserve all the hsit he gets as mc-privileges.
>>
>>101951144
She needed the massive power up just to stay at her near-relevancy. If she didn't go to the royal realm she wouldn't even live long enough to get saved.
>>
>>101951191
Her healing powers have been extremely useful.
>>
>>101951144
She's, after Renji, best faring VC so far.
>>
>>101951203
Renji got destroyed by Byakuya trying to save her. Can't remember if he got cut down by Aizen as well when he teamed up with Ichigo against him.
>>
>>101951272
So her whole purpose of going there was to be saved. Rukia a shit.
>>
>>101951170
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>101951272
Why is she there at all if she's just going to get an illogical and stupid powerup that Kubo didn't even give a fuck about enough to even make it plausible just to job?
>>
>>101951305
What part of their power up was illogical or stupid? Sometimes I think you people don't even read the manga and just throw the cliched insults out regardless of if it makes sense or not.
>>
>>101951305
Because her role is getting saved and she needs to be just powerful enough to not be instantly one-shotted before she can rescued.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (8.90 KB, 225x225)
8.90 KB
8.90 KB JPG
>>101951170
>>101951238
>>101951256
Its arrived. Time to abandon thread
>>
>>101951292
the byaakuya rivalry was unrelated to her though, her execution was just the excuse for renji to prove himself.
and aizen sliced EVERYONE up. and it wasnt rukias fault she had the hou gyoku. the other moments are more direct. particularly ichigo whos ass gets put on the line for her constantly.
>>
What if Rukia has had ban kai all along and her power is having a 100% guarantee of being saved?
>>
>>101951340
Are you this much of a fanboy that you will defend something everyone has been pointing out as stuid even when Kubo doesn't give a fuck about Rukia or her powers?

Bleach isn't a well-written series, he's just stretching it out as long as possible before he has to end it.
>>
>>101951340
How about her supposedly not being able to feel fear because her cells were frozen? Which Kubo confirmed this very chapter doesn't fucking work, because it simply doesn't make sense.
>>
>>101951153
>Will Rukia ever win a fight? Fucking shit, Kubo
but that's the first time it happened since the supposedly time when "bleach was good".
>>
>>101951387
Sounds like her. The whore can't do much else.
>>
File: 1387268031476.gif (1.44 MB, 168x120)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>101951353
>>
>hey I freezed an enemy with ice powers, I probably won

You think dumbass Rukia and Hitsugaya would have learned by now.
>>
Orihime power is quite hax is kubo allow it. She can reject a person entire existence or negate kyoka suigetsu illusion if possible.
>>
>>101951401
>Kubo doesn't give a fuck about Rukia or her powers
This is what I've been saying. The only girl who matters in Bleach is Orihime.
>>
http://bleach.yzi.me/guide.php
>>
>>101951412
rukias clearly a tease, not a whore. you dont get that many cocks chasing after you at once if you put out
>>
>>101951431
I dont think thats quite accurate either, as we haven't seen anything about her in quite some time.
>>
>>101951421
Exactly what I said. They never fucking learn.
>>
Orihime power is quite hax if kubo allow it. She can reject a person entire existence or negate kyoka suigetsu illusion.
>>
>>101951340
>read comics for 12 years old
>wahaaaaaaaaa why doesn't it follow my high school physics class

If you just want "intellectual validation" from what you read I suggest you to switch from manga to webcomics like XKCD, you will feel more at home.
>>
>>101944825
If Kubo didn't cave in to fangirl pressure and make Byakuya survive, who would save Rukia? Or would she win then?
>>
>>101951431
He doesn't give a fuck about Orihime, who isn't even around anymore.
>>
>>101951449
Orihime literally just had scenes in Hueco Mundo.

>>101951440
Your link isn't working m8.
>>
>>101951462
She'd win or Ichigo would arrive sooner.
>>
>>101951448
>that many cocks

Grand total of two.
>>
>>101951448
Please, nobody wants to fuck her. Rukia's a whore.
>>
>>101951472
its been months since we saw her last. maybe a year?
>>
>>101951458
That doesn't even make sense you idiot. He was the one bitching about physics bullshit and I was asking what he thought was stupid about it.
>>
>>101951431
>>101951454
Too bad strongest powers belong to the weakest, most cowardly character.
>>
>>101946118
The fuck does KH have to do with his?
>>
>>101951472
Orihime haters are fucking stupid, pal. Don't listen to them.
>>
>>101951462
>If Kubo didn't cave in to fangirl pressure and make Byakuya survive
Cut this bullshit out, thats not what happened. Theres nothing to suggest that Kubo ever planned to actually kill him.
>>
>>101951484
byakuya
renji
ichigo
aizen was after her, until he forced himself inside of her.
urahara dateraped her.
pompador definitely wanted that peachy ass.
>>
>>101951512
Except three chapters of "he is even more dead than before".
>>
>>101951507
Oh no, I dont hate on her, I just don't think his assessment was right
>>
Well you know its been a terrible chapter when the shit poster turns up so I'm out. I only hope next week will be more interesting.
>>
>>101951518
Ichigo doesn't want her at all. She's like a brother to him. Ichigo prefers Orihime.
>>
>>101951487
if no one wants to fuck you, your not a whore. your unemployed
>>
>>101951525
There have been dozens of examples of people that looked just as dead if not more dead than Byakuya did and survived. This whole thing stems from a shitty scan combined with fangirl over reaction.
>>
>>101951542
We technically dont know either way, and knowing TK, we will never know
>>
>>101949872
Calling it.
>>
Could be cool if kubo having brother and sister team up together in a fight. Although it probably won't happen.
>>
File: 1346247742033.jpg (41.92 KB, 600x400)
41.92 KB
41.92 KB JPG
>>101951387
HA
>>
Strawberry had a girl living in his room for months and never hit that.

Then he's dreaming about bishie zangetsu.

Dat nigga gay.
>>
>>101951591
He also has insight into men's feelings by touching swords and it excites him.
>>
>>101951591
>implying ichigo isn't an MC-sexual.
He shows no interest whatsoever in girls until perhaps right at the end.
>>
>>101948119

Last I recall they were 'undead' with a proper human base. The magic in this series is what ever Kubo want's to pull a theme for. There's little to no limitation beyond his imagination, but at the same time too much and too varied calls things into question of why X did do Y etc. Like why did they go from mere 'mana/juice manipulation' creating buzzsaws and beam spam to being abstract?

I'm just far more interesting in what little lore, plot and plans various groups have going on than the shitty battles.
>>
>>101951591
That nigga was trying to peek when Rangiku was going to flash him.
>>
>>101951680
Genes talking.
>>
>>101951591
If it were Orihime, he would have slept with her. But no, it was masculine manly Rukia slut.
>>
>>101951665
But if they all just used energy bows and fought like Ishida that would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>101948822
I though his sword name was yachiru
>>
>>101951665
>Like why did they go from mere 'mana/juice manipulation' creating buzzsaws and beam spam to being abstract?
It's the other way around. They went from abstract themes and various powers (which 100% relies on Yhwach's skill) to making the most of basic reishi and reiatsu manipulation each Quincy inherited.

Now that Yhwach reemerged old school is back.
>>
>>101951706
I'm not sure if you're trolling or genuinely mistaken.
>>
>>101951755
Yachiru stabbed Yachiru, don't you keep up?
>>
Rukia confirmed for worst girl. I knew I was right in choosing Orihime.
>>
SHE GOT OWNED AGAIN.
SHE COULDN'T SCRATCH HER OPPONENT AGAIN.
SHE NEEDS TO BE SAVED AGAIN.

Äs Nödts design is awesome though.
>>
Am I the only one who calls this dude Ass Knot?
>>
>>101951780
Still has done more then Oriwhore who just gets captured and raped.
>>
She would have won if she busted up ass newt while he was a popsicle. Stupid Rukia.
>>
>>101947336
Or more importantly, wtf can he even do. What kind of power up could have have gotten that would make him effective here. I mean if he's sepunda ressureccion then sure, he could fight one quincy. But other than that I don't see him having much imput in the plot.
>>
>>101949653
Being stronger than a non-Volstanding SR without a Bankai already makes her above every VC and possibly some of the captains.

Hell she's much stronger than Byakuya was
>>
>>101951824
What if he somehow managed to rip his entire mask off? Didn't that one fraccion gain power by chipping parts of his mask off?
>>
>>101951824
I bet he absorbed quincy powers.
>>
File: ONE MORE TIME JAMES!.jpg (39.69 KB, 500x200)
39.69 KB
39.69 KB JPG
So, I take Rukia now takes the first place for Queen of Jobbers surpassing Renji.

Good job Kubo.
>>
>>101951591

He had Rukia living in his closet set up on a little bed for like a year and a half, and he never fucked her.

He's obviously gay.
>>
>>101951729

I'd say that's true if it turns out 'quincy' are just a line of diluted human/shinigami hybrids. Though the whole 'everyone/thing has a heart which projects different desires/powers when used' could be a sufficient explanation, but why the fuck did Ishida's grandfather suck balls and never get as abstract as the current weird quincy. Surely over the 1000 years someone in that time period would speak up and go, 'yo I can do other weird shit beyond bows'.
>>
>>101951844
I doubt shes stronger than any of the captains except maybe the low tier ones like Soi Fon. I think that the vizards would all easily get a quincy to vollstandig if they would actually use their fucking masks.
>>
>>101951114
>What do you think, that he was just waiting around the corner for Rukia to struggle before he actually helped?

yes
>>
>>101948150
He's gonna play some major role in the future, I'm so keen cause Aizen is such a boss. If that seriously happened I would be so happy.
>>
>>101951866
Well, Rukia is practically a man. Even in the dresses Kubo puts her in.
>>
Byakuya won't win.
Bach will probably show up at the last second and say to As Nodt "you're disappointing" and kill him then Kenpachi and yachiru will come from the ground and say something funny about being lost... Also Kenpachi destroyed the uderground prison to escape so Aizen is out too and the others prisoners will be on the Bach team.( Kubo said that the Bach army will grow)
>>
>>101951873
Did you even read recent chapters?
>>
>>101951801
No.

Also ywacht(fuck spelling) i pronounce it yacht.

Fuck these antags
>>
>>101948209
Ffs this is Sakura all over again..

Yes she's useless.. against the enemies in the show that have previously destroyed several top tier main characters.
>>
>>101951873
Quincy are Bach's line, and he stopped bestowing the cool powers a long time ago. You need to get one of those cool letter blessings to do the good shit.
>>
>>101951862
Rukia didn't job she hasn't even lost. All that happened is she went on the defense and Byakuya appeared in the middle of the fight.
>>
>>101951909
Don't worry, Aizen is /a/'s husbando, we're all eagerly awaiting his glorious return.
>>
>>101948242
No no, whats gonna happen is next chapter, first page will be As Nodt and Byakuya staring at each other.

> "Oh thats what this orb thing was"
> Flies off cause he's too based for As Nodt now.
> Rukia goes bankai and defeats As Nodt.
>>
File: 1391643610874.jpg (137.01 KB, 573x581)
137.01 KB
137.01 KB JPG
>>101951859
Well, we know Grimmjow got as strong as he did when he fought Ichigo because he embraced eating other hollows, even when others had given up and thought they couldn't reach the next level. He's probably been grinding hueco mundo EXP ever since he lost. Probably ate some quincies without a second thought.
>>
>>101951987
>Sup, Rukia. I just came to give you this cake thing from Hikifune. Take care!
>Rukia shares it with As Nodt and they become friends.
>>
>>101951987
The only way I'd believe that is if we found out that Kubo got death threats from rukia fans.
>>
>>101951942

Why would that even matter if it's established that any sufficiently spiritual fucker should have access to applying powers based upon heart/individualism? The weakest hollows get it, a bunch of humans whose parents survived a hollow get it, shinigami get it (though they seem to have the most difficulty for some reason compared to spiritually aware humans).
>>
>>101951458
Don't argue for kid's shows having a right to be stupid. We are talking about an age when the brain is most malleable. Lack of consistent rules is not an aspect of kids' shows to begin with, lots of adult shows are retarded too. But it does more damage at an early age. At least when the children is younger, I think consistency (when established) is very important. It has positive effects on intelligence. Of course some shows establish less rules, or cartoony rules, like One Piece, but the brain takes it differently. Consistency is expected by where it is implied.
>>
>>101952017
>Grimmjow just traveling around hueco mundo massacring hollows and eating pieces of them while raging about Ichigo for two years
I really hope this is what happened.
>>
>>101951931
>bubby cant speak anything but american english
by the way its pronounced yhwach
>>
>>101952035
Well, she has more fans than Byakuya for sure. It's a possibility.
>>
>>101952043
Because thats directly stated as how it works?
>>
File: ongative.jpg (37.05 KB, 607x530)
37.05 KB
37.05 KB JPG
>ON
>ON
>ON
>ON
>ON
>>
>>101952043
>Why would that even matter if it's established that any sufficiently spiritual fucker should have access to applying powers based upon heart/individualism?
Well, because it's not.

There are few established ways of obtaining personalized powers and for Quincies only Yhwach's soulwriting does that.
>>
>>101951810
Orihime and Chad have been forgotten for more than a year now I guess.

>>101951945
She went all out on an enemy, blew her strongest technique that has a long "cooldown" was unable to hurt that enemy in the end and then the enemy even gets a power up.

>>101952023
> you don't have to fear the king anymore
> you can stay with us

> creepy shenanigan chapters with As Nodt
>>
>>101948883
> Hashwaldt goes to fight Kyoraku
> Head pops straight off
> Kyoraku is Aizen
> Shows these pleb Quicny what a real final villian is like.
>>
>quinces use bows and shit
>have voldanstig or whatever
>reminds me shikai bankai
>all these sternniggers just voldanshit everytime like some of the espadas
>rukiafags woried that she cant beat a dark edgy fag tier version of nnoitorra
>not bieng worreid there hasnt been one fucking arrow shot in this whole arc so far

Fuck you guys
>>
>>101952140
>Orihime and Chad have been forgotten for more than a year now I guess.
They aren't forgotten, they literally just had scenes. Just because the pacing is slow doesn't mean they are getting ignored.
>>
>>101952159
>implying Ukitake isn't the main bad guy

He hides too much things to be good.
>>
>>101952173
As Nodt was shooting thorns just these past few chapters.
>>
>>101952173
You're looking at Quincies ass-backwards and not taking into account who and where they battle. Also:
>one fucking arrow shot in this whole arc so far
You're wrong.
>>
>>101949099
> Hell yeah rukia beat him, man if she doesnt this chapter she'll go bankai
> Rukia doesn't win, Byakuya shows up
> Fuck this manga, so predictable
>>
>>101952190
No character has had a thought about how Chad and Orihime relate to anything that is happening.

They are totally detached from the plot.
>>
>>101952203
inb4 he was having his energy sucked constantly into some weapon and thats why hes been sickly. Then he'll stop and come into battle full strength with a based new weapon.
>>
>>101952222
They are detached from the "rukia and byakuya versus as nodt", but they aren't detached from the entire plot. They were literally in the middle of carrying out Uraharas plan, if you don't think thats relevant you're retarded.
>>
>>101952279
So Urahara is babysitting Orihime because she has a habit of being a kidnapped princess. That sure is relevant.
>>
>>101949727
You rukia fan-boys piss me off. She was never supposed to be a super strong character, she was alsways supposed to be the brains. Fuckwits like you made her into the retard character she is now.
>>
>>101952330
Do you even read this manga? First of all, Urahara is with Kurotsuchi. Second of all, Urahara has a plan and has Chad/Orihime/Grimmjow preparing it off screen while hes gone. Are you going to try and argue that Aizen isn't relevant?
>>
File: 1369844168118.jpg (260.13 KB, 1200x998)
260.13 KB
260.13 KB JPG
>>101952382
>Aizen not being relevant
That would just be foolish.
>>
>>101949764
> Rukia and Renji leave while Ichigo is training and Byakuya is recvering.
> Byakuya leaves after his training, well before the Sternritters second attack.
> Ichigo leaves while Sternritter is attacking.

How is this that hard to figure out?? They were at Soul Palace for a while, a week or two I think it said.
>>
>Assknot goes Vollstanding
I hate to be right

>Rukia jobbing
God. Fucking. Dammit. She would've won against any other Quincy, but of course Kubo has to have Byakuya save her. Fuck.

At least there wasn't a single Renji in Rukia's fears.
>>
>>101949822
> Nothing worth remembering
> Renji's new shikai/bankai
> Rukia's new Shikai
> As Nodt's powers
> Byakuya's arrival
How the fuck is that not important information.
>>
>>101952173

I think you've just got to accept that the entire series is based on lies and you can never truly know the truth. Authority figures that out right lie, ones that at first glance know things, but then someone else comes along and goes 'lol, you know nothing, that was all fake' etc. I don't think it's inconstant, many times they have reason to not tell the truth, but as a reader it becomes frustrating because you can rarely perfectly predict shit. Just makes the read rather boring after a while.
>>
File: 0010.png (288.27 KB, 900x1300)
288.27 KB
288.27 KB PNG
Was this a Marilyn Manson reference?
>>
>>101952616
It's like a dug up, cut up jesus.
>>
>>101952616
We evangelion now.
>>
>>101949965
So then you've never read any bleach chapters ever?

Every chater ends on a cliff hanger, it's how it's always been written.

Rule 1 of bleach: Don't judge a fight on the final hit in a chapter. It will be decided the next chapter.
>>
>>101952616
Notice the halo.
As Nodt confirmed for the Angel of fear.

That's the twist of Bleach, shinigami are in fact angels. The Soul King is Jesus.

Quincy are fallen angels. It fits
>>
>>101952747
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck - it's certainly the opposite of duck.
- Tite Kubo
>>
>>101952747
japs have fetish for angels for some reason see;bayonetta
>>
File: Hei.png (280.05 KB, 452x710)
280.05 KB
280.05 KB PNG
>>101952616
I had a thought.

His ability to make that web of eyes is actually symbolic of the world around us.

No matter where you look, you can only see the mortal world which all of us will once depart, without knowing what - if anything - awaits us.

And there's no waking up from this nightmare
>>
>>101952804
That's a swan, obviously.
>>
>>101950141
Neurons aren't cells for Kubo
>>
>>101952863
They're SOUL cells, obviously.
>>
>>101950255
> Implying the royal guard isn't Aizen
> Implying there even is a Sternritter invasion
> Implying Kenpachi's sword isn't Aizen
>>
>>101952886
No no no, they're HEART cells. The rest are soul cells.
>>
>>101951153
>Will Rukia ever win a fight? Fucking shit, Kubo
D-Roy got fucking rekt.
>>
>>101952616
It looks like something from Silent Hill.
>>
>>101952912
>D-Roy gets wrecked
>Oh boy Rukia is stronk!
>Every arrancar then says how fucking shit he was
FUCK YOU KUBO

FUCK YOU
>>
I wish Rukia wasn't involved with fights at all. She was always better as a character who interacted with other characters rather than a fighter. I don't understand why Kubo would even have her go the the royal guard if she's still going to be useless.
>>
>>101952970
Every Arrancar ever said the same about other fallen Arrancars, with the exception of Starrk and Harribel who have shown some concern.
>>
>>101947111
That only makes Urahara Ichigos ''grandpa'' for making Ishins gigai(human body).
>>
>>101952173

Kirge, Royd and As Nodt's fear "thorns" are actually arrows
>>
>>101953067
Not to mention Bach's reishi sword.
>>
>>101952970
Kubo fucking hates Rukia. I'm convinced.
>>
>>101953127
Or then he just loves to draw her suffer. It's like her raison d'etre

Being Rukia is suffering.
>>
>>101953254
He did say once that he loved drawing Rukia in pain.
>>
>>101949607
didn't she kill Aaroniero by herself?
>>
>>101953323
She got saved in that fight though, and it wasn't even an impressive kill either.
>>
>>101953377
She could've nailed Aaroniero's head with the Kido if it wasn't for her feelings.

Kubo just loves to draw her suffer.
>>
>>101953307
Rukia is fragile and has big expressive eyes, suffering is definitely what suits her the most emotionally.
>>
>>101953377
>She got saved in that fight though,
by... her own powers?
>>
>>101953127

He doesn't hate her. She just isn't brown enough to truly love her.
>>
Why did kubo take eyes out of everyone during the falsh back
>>
So apart from Quilge, Haschwaldth and Uryu most regular Quincy fighters so far aren't much without Vollstandig, or their respective abilities.
That kind of sucks.
I mean they're on par with a Captain in Shikai in standard form and depending on their ability they might gain the upper hand, but Vollstandig is hardly comparable to Bankai as a power boost.
Adding to this they don't seem to have Blut on the level of Ichigo, Yhwach, Haschwaldth and Quilge.
Maybe not all Sternritter are trueborn Quincies, seems like a fair few of them might be inferior converts.
>>
>>101945696
he looks a lot like Merlyn Manson doesn't he?
>>
>>101953485
Yeah, she fought to a draw against the weakest espada and even then the only reason it was a draw instead of a loss is the one in a million chance (Fighting an opponent who knows all of your moves except the exact one you need that you happened to learn recently? Not likely to happen again)

>>101953560
By Byakuya defending her and Hanatarou healing her.
>>
>>101953485
>She could've nailed Aaroniero's head with the Kido if it wasn't for her feelings.
Now she can go absolute zero, she can be an ice cold killa
>>
>>101953611
>By Byakuya defending her and Hanatarou healing her.
That wasn't against Aaroniero
>>
>>101953611
Byakuya saved her from Zommari, though.
>>
>>101953611
>the only reason it was a draw
was because Aaroniero had Kaien's body. Did you not read at all what I said?
>>
>>101953592
yes lets remove everyones abilities to show how strong someone is
>>
>>101953676
>>101953682
She would have died from her wounds from that fight.
>>
>>101953682
That wasn't a fight though.
>>
Timed it, took me 32 seconds to read this one

fucking hell kubo
>>
>>101953692
The only reason she didn't end up completely fucked is because while he had her skewered on his trident with a broken sword, he thought he knew all of her moves and she couldn't do anything so he let his guard down. Luckily for her she just so happened to have developed a technique to reform her sword since Kaein died. Could not get less impressive of a kill than that.
>>
>>101953782
>read
That's not reading.
>>
>>101953726
>She would have died from her wounds from that fight.
This is true for a lot of fights, so it's a pretty moot point. Aaroniero died, she beat him without help, her needing medical treatment after doesn't change that.
>>
>>101953782
32 seconds eh

you probably missed a bunch of stuff by only reading whats written

in a manga with images
>>
>>101953592
Bankai Kensei and Rose got their shit flattened by Mask without Vollstanding.

The robot guy and Can Du would have won if they didn't get recalled.
>>
I thought it was so predictable that Byakuya would turn up to save Rukia that Kubo wouldn't do it.
I'm so nieve
>>
>>101946840

Cool diagram. You missed out the part where ichigo's form changed every arc to sell more action figures though
>>
>>101953831
The whole discussion is about whether or not she always gets saved. She was going to die and Byakuya/Hanatarou saved her from dying. She beat Aaroneiro without help but still had to be saved.
>>
>>101953792
The guy's right though, even Aaroniero says as much that she could have seriously harmed him with kido. That fight wasn't about new techniques anywhere near as much as it was about psyching the opponent.
>>
>>101953853
Mask is a weird case because of how his powers work. Rose didn't really "get his shit flattened", he just let his guard down and took a big shot. Kensei sacrificed himself to give Rose and opening and he fucking blew it.
>>
>>101953890
>The whole discussion is about whether or not she always gets saved. She was going to die and Byakuya/Hanatarou saved her from dying. She beat Aaroneiro without help but still had to be saved.
By that measure of saved though, everyone in Bleach keeps needing to get saved. Especially Ichigo.
>>
>>101953792
You... DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

If Aaroniero had not had Kaien's body, Rukia would've aimed that Soukatsui at his face instead of the wall behind him, and he would've died then and there.
>>
>>101953706
Why not?
Letzt Stihl Uryu completely overshadows all Vollstandig users barred Quilge so far.
Quilge barely used his ability, it was more of an afterthought after showing off all his monstrous power.
Granted Quilge had a special position even as a Sternritter.
Even so James, (perhaps) Bambi, and As Nodt's Blut Vene as well as their standard techs can't measure up to Quilge's perfect defense Blut Vene and insane Blut Arterie techs.
>>
>>101953886
>changed every arc to sell more action figures though
This never happens, japan doesn't work like CN or Hasbro.
>>
>>101953890
If that's the case, then anyone in need of healing has been saved.
>>
>>101953905
>>101953946
There is absolutely nothing that says he would have died. Aaroneiro said he would have been seriously injured but releasing a resurrection heals wounds anyway. He still would have used his release and rekt her.
>>
>>101947344
> −273 degrees
>not cool

wat
>>
>>101953960
If someone would have died from their injuries without receiving help, then they were saved. If they were still healthy enough to escape on their own or recovery from their injuries without dying then they weren't saved. Yes a lot of people get saved in Bleach.
>>
>>101953946
Arrancar have hierro and Rukia's soukatsui isn't particularly powerful.
>>
>>101953974
She only got rekt as it was because she lost her resolve to fight. You know, the most important thing in Bleach, the lack of which makes your sword snap and your power sap?
>>
>>101954095
She wasn't even close in power to aaroneiro in his release form, theres no reason to think she would have won if he didn't drop his guard like that.
>>
>>101953974
>He still would have used his release and rekt her.
Considering what happened when he did release his resurrection, doubt it. Guy was killed within a few minutes.
>>
>>101953948
vollstandig uryu used his entire power in order to deal the amount of damage he did against mayuri and his bankai

no other quincy has so far put every bit of there power into one attack
>>
>>101947014
I hope that's true, I love the no-blade thing. From the naked eye the blade is invisible but under an electron microscope or someshit you can see an intricately-shaped blade.
>>
>>101954095
Good sir, might you have a link to that artists work? Many thanks
>>
>>101954023
>Yes a lot of people get saved in Bleach.
Pretty much everyone all the time. Except Hanatarou.
>>
>>101954134
He was only killed because he let his guard down, which he only did because he thought he knew all of her moves. She never would have had an opening like that if he didn;'t have kaeins body. Did you forget the entire part where he rekt her and had her skewered on a trident?
>>
>>101951542
You can sense the passive agressiveness in this post
> Confirmed Ichihime shipper
>>
>>101954129
There's no reason because Kubo likes to make her lose against the strongest opponents.

She beat D-Roy in a single strike, and could've beaten other Arrancars, but Kubo had to have Grimmjow OHKO her for the sake of plot. And for the sake of plot, he had her almost lose against Aaroniero, and now against Assknot...

Fucking Kubo always has her gimped in one way or the other.
>>
>>101952886
I read that in a sassy black man voice.
>>
>>101954139
Uryu had 3 shots with the reishi he had gathered up, he couldn't recharge because his time was limited.
Besides he didn't use up his power, his body rejected his spirit collection power due to the harm it cause him.
Uryu was still spiritually aware and capable of using spells.
Also I'm more preoccupied with why the sternritter can't measure up to Quilge.
>>
Why is such a hack writer allowed to make one of the most popular manga?
>>
>>101949872
So Byakuya is Buggy?
>>
>>101954227
>She beat D-Roy in a single strike, and could've beaten other Arrancars
Very doubtful.
>>
File: 1358154529780.jpg (210.70 KB, 701x1024)
210.70 KB
210.70 KB JPG
>>101954158
I got it from here. I don't know how sankaku complex works, so I can't help you further.
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3341167

>>101954282
Nigga I will fite u
>>
>>101954282
She beat the tree guy
>>
>>101954272

Reaching the time limit would not cause his hand to bleed

The only other time we have seen uryu bleed from firing a bow is when he strained his body firing multiple arrows to stabilize ichigos soul

ITS OBVIOUS the last arrow uryu fired utilized every bit of energy he had accumulated during letz stihl
>>
>>101954343
>>101954334
Ikkaku and Renji struggled while using Bankai. The only one Rukia probably could have beaten is the one Rangiku killed.
>>
>>101954381
Renji had a limiter on. Ikkaku's opponent was too much for Rukia, for sure, but there were many others she could've defeated.
>>
>>101954381
>The only one Rukia probably could have beaten is the one Rangiku killed.
Broheim, she has beaten 3 arrancar, and that hollow made of sand.
>>
>>101950543

Then you were in shit thread with shitposters, last week was all about hyping Rukia's bankai and how pants on head retarded comparing soul particles and physical particles would be in terms of temperature.
>>
>>101954366
Overuse of the reishi collection ability in general causes him to bleed.
He also bled during his training for Letzt Stihl (firing standard arrows for 7 days) and he spat blood when Letzt Stihl began fading away.
Maybe that is standard for all mixed bloods.
Blut/Blood, the connection seems obvious here.
>>
>>101954436
Renjis limiter was removed or he would have never won. What other ones do you think she could have beaten?
>Renji's opponent
No
>Ikkaku's opponent
No
>Shitsugaya's opponent
No
>Grimmjow
Obviously not
That just leaves D-roy and the one Rangiku was fighting.

>>101954461
One of which was shit and the other 2 was after months more training.
>>
>>101948354
>"plants don't feel fear."

Christ I'm giggling like a retard.
>>
>>101954280
Ask Kishimoto
>>
>>101954513
>and the other 2 was after months more training
And your point?
>>
>>101948843
2cool4u
>>
>>101954513
>Renji's opponent
Yes
>Shitsugaya's opponent
Yes
>>
>>101954501
>and he spat blood when Letzt Stihl began fading away.
He was poisoned.
>>
>>101952140
> Creepy shenanigans chapters with as nodt
That put some weird shit in my head man....
>>
>>101954568
AFTER taking the antidote.
>>
>>101954590
Drugs take time to act and it didn't reverse the damage already done.
>>
>>101954568
Also blood vessels erupted.
>>
File: rukia&#039;s drawing.jpg (82.45 KB, 1280x720)
82.45 KB
82.45 KB JPG
>>101948843
Rabbit in headlights
>>
>>101954513
Renji One shot his opponent when he removed his limiter while heavily damaged

do you really think he would have had trouble if he had jus tused bankai at the start
>>
>>101954538
That she got significantly stronger while training and thus probably wouldn't have beaten them before the training which is when we were talking about?

>>101954566
Rukia is not beating someone that Renji and Hitsugaya struggled with. Yes they had the limiters on but Renji himself said that he might not have won if it weren't for the element of surprise the release gave him.
>>
>>101954644
1. Renji himself admitted the element of surprise helped him and he might not have won if he had gone all out from the start
2. That would also imply that rukia is anywhere near Renji's level.
>>
>>101954527
I suspect he and Kubo are colluding, to see just how shitty they can make their manga and get away with it.
>>
>>101954652
After the limiters were taken off, the arrancars were curbstomped. Renji was just being an insecure jobber while thinking that he couldn't defeat the guy.
>>
>brings back Byakuya to come fight fear man
>doesn't use it as the perfect reintroduction for Kenpachi

dammit Kubo, you had one job
>>
>>101954652
>before the training which is when we were talking about?
Maybe that's when you're talking about, but you've jumped in on a discussion of her fight with Aaroniero, which is after. It's pointless to talk about it like this anyway, since the espada and arrancar improved over time too.
>>
>>101954280
Why do you still read it if you know you are only going to go bitch about it?
>>
>>101954741
Actually, you've jumped in on the wrong discussion. Pay more attention.
>>101954381
>>101954461
>>
>>101954678
i dont care how much surprise there is renji bulldozed yldfordt
>>
>>101953127
No he just knows her place. All you fuckwits want it to be The Rukia Show, she's a shit tier support character if anything. She was always supposed to be the brains, not the brawn.
>>
>>101954280
because apparently skill and popularity/sucess have shit to do with each other. you could take kishimoto's character designs, kubo's storyteling and isayama's early art and still make a big success if it's the usual bullshit that most fanbases love with one or two gimmicks to seem unique and lots of fapable/self_insertable/shippable characters

Which means, even a baka gajin like you can do it. Yes, that idiotic story YOU have in your mind since you started reading manga can become a success. What's stopping you faggot?
>>
>>101954722
Why would Kenpachi fight As Nodt?
>>
>>101954614
As the other anon stated Uryu began bleeding only after Letzt Stihl was spent, the poison didn't cause his blood vessels to erupt, the only effect it was shown to have was paralysis and causing dark markings to show up all over Uryu's body.
Uryu bled profusely from the time right after the final form wore off and until Tousen knocked him out.
It is a strong indicator of reishi collection causing him harm.
>>
>>101954805
>implying you know better than Renji about his own fighting abilities.
>>
>>101954134
>Guy was killed within a few minutes.
because she used an unpredicted sword attack instead of a phoned kidou blast.
>>
>>101954817
because As Nodt's whole thing is about fear, and Kenpachi would be the perfect one to fight against him because he's constantly being referenced as a monster/demon. Kenpachi doesn't feel fear in the way normal people do so I doubt it'd even really work on him.

Kenpachi fighting and killing fear because he doesn't give a shit would be awesome
>>
>>101954781
I'm also >>101954343, so no U.
See >>101954129
>>101954227
>>101954282
>>
>>101954772
I've invested a lot of time into it, it's amusing to watch a train wreck, and it takes literally three minutes to read each new chapter. What do you care if I bitch about it? When did Bleach threads turn into some no-bitching zone? Oh, right, you're plebian faggots who found your way here from some shit hole forum where people get upset when you're not circlejerking.
>>
>>101954948
You posted saying she beat the tree guy in response to me saying it was doubtful she could beat other members of grimmjows fraccions. You're the one who messed up m8.
>>
>>101954893
>because she used an unpredicted sword attack instead of a phoned kidou blast.
So Rukia could kill an espada with one of her less powerful or showy attacks, that's still good.
>>
>>101950018
it was probably written backwards in the raw
>>
>>101955045
While hes in a false sense of security because of a one in a million chance while shes already almost dead, not that good.
>>
>>101954861
he one shot the guy

it would be like ichigo one shotting someone with a getsuga tensho while using bankai and mask after struggling in shikai

and then saying if i didnt use all these abilities that put me way above my enemies strength i would have never won
>>
>>101955025
>You posted saying she beat the tree guy in response to me saying it was doubtful she could beat other members of grimmjows fraccions.
Which is still a post in reply to the Aaroniero discussion...

Actually, whatever, I must have messed up, the only discussion has been what you're talking about. You win, well done.
>>
>>101954938
>Kenpachi doesn't feel fear
Why do people say this? I'm pretty sure he does feel fear.
>>
>>101954938
it would still work on him because the fear that as nodt uses is not rational

kenpachi relishes rational fear the fear of death

hell he handicapped himself against unohana from his fear of losing an opponent
>>
>exposed to absolute zero temperatures
>still not dead

Jesus fuck I realize it's a fucking manga but that is just fucking stupid
>>
>>101955110
I don't really see how it could have been massively different though. His head capsule thing was his Achilles heel, big weak point.
>>
>>101955120
Sure its easy to finish an enemy that panics and runs away to let you hit him with your biggest attack. Renji probably would have struggled without the limiter on if he were only in shikai, and in case you forgot Rukia didn't have a bankai or come even close to the power of one at that point.
>>
>>101952140
>creepy shenanigans with As Nodt

That's pretty cool, maybe not entire chapters but possibly, like, 4komas.

>This Week: What does the Ice Prodigy Hitsugaya fear?
>Next Week: What does the Ice Prodigy's second-in-command Matsumoto fear?
>>
>>101954938
>Kenpachi's biggest fear
>That he would be too strong to have a good fight
>Holds back out of fear
>Gets rekt
>>
>>101955222
Run away?the guy tried to take renjis attack head on and lost.
>>
>Kubo thinks of Rukia as a daughter

By the looks of it he has a pretty weird idea of parenthood to make his "daughter" weak and a perpetual damsel in distress.
>>
>>101955302
Now post the part a couple of pages later where they all turn around and run.
>>
>>101955398
doesnt matter dude got blown out
>>
>>101948354

he'll "muh pride"
>>
>>101955431
Because he blocked an attack and took no damage? Right after that he turned and ran and got killed from behind. Even Renji himself said the fight could have been bad if it weren't for the surprise of the limiters being lifted.
>>
>>101955516
No damage sure
>>
Holy fuck what a shitty chapter.
>>
>>101948354
Ichigo helped him to see one should not always follow the laws of Soul Society. Rukia has just helped him see one should not always follow the laws of physics. Fuck electrons, fuck potential difference, fuck the nervous system.
>>
So what was the point of that absolute zero attack again?
>>
>>101955618
To defeat As Nodt, but obviously it didn't work.
>>
>>101955568
Rukiafag spotted.
>>
This chapter was pretty cool. I don't know why you guys were expecting anything else.
>>
I hope Byakuya don't saya fucking word, and jsut end As Nodt.

As As Nodt is obsessed with byakuya, the best course of action fro byakuya to deal with him is ignore him completely.
>>
>>101955795

Absolute zero should have obliterated Ass Knot.
>>
File: rukiaswatchingyoufap.png (33.36 KB, 344x317)
33.36 KB
33.36 KB PNG
When am I going to get my "during the timeskip" chapter where ghost Rukia is masturbating over an unaware and vulnerable Ichigo?
>dat aptly place sword hilt
>>
>>101955710
From a writing perspective it seemed like a waste of a chapter.
>>
>>101955844

Its taking effecting As nodt now hes just powering through it with sheer willpower
>>
>>101955854
What you're thinking of is a doujin, and we don't get those very often anymore.
>>
>>101955854
the timeskip shi was covered in shitty fanfic-level books
>>
>>101955924
Thats wrong though. Just because the attack didn't actually work doesn't mean it was a waste of a chapter. It still showed off rukia's new abilities and a portion of the fight. You guys confuse "things happening" with "things that I like happening"
>>
File: sad.jpg (36.70 KB, 500x500)
36.70 KB
36.70 KB JPG
>>101955854
That feel when you'll never get to see Rukia take advantage of Ichigo
>>
>everyone making fun of Rukia

She is still based and has one of the best powers in the manga.

Stay mad haters.
>>
>>101955924
We learned about Rukia's new abilities and it's a battle chapter there isn't really much going on in them.

>>101956023
Nobody is really hating it's just a bunch of people overreacting over nothing.
>>
>>101955568
>Last Chapter
>Rukia can lower her body temperature to become temporarily invulnerable to Nodt's fear ability
>Cells are frozen, can move body through reishi manipulation
Okay. Sure, cool.
>This chapter
>Shinigami Anatomy 101. Nerves are apparently not cells and for this reason those previous qualities revealed last chapter or for nodt
Are these poor translations? Is As Nodt able to instill fear in reishi itself, thus affecting Rukia's reishi manipulation? If so why didn't he just say that? Or did last chapter Kubo take liberties with logic to forward the plot only to go back on them even more illogically?

He even put in backgrounds and made As Nodt look cool as shit to distract you from his nonsensical bullshit. I understand being flexible with logic for the sake of emotional writing but you have to ground that emotion in some sort of relatable context.
>This Chapter
>Kubo writes himself into a corner repeatedly. Answers with Byakuya
>>
>>101956023
>being this insecure
>unironically using the word "haters"
Faggot/10
>>
Rukia's ability didn't work and it didn't kill the enemy with one hit. Wow, I am so surprised.

Byakuya showed up. Wow, what a surprise again.
>>
>>101954938
Kenpachi would turn the fear around cause hes a fucking monster
>>
File: touchbutdontlook.png (45.66 KB, 404x226)
45.66 KB
45.66 KB PNG
>>101955854
>ghost Rukia is masturbating over an unaware and vulnerable Ichigo
Why can't she go all the way? Humans and shinigami can touch each other, even if they can't see each other.
>>
>>101956077
Her cells are frozen so his fear infection from the thorns won't spread and reach her brain. Her nerves are still working in her eyes (obviously because she can see) and As Nodt is scary looking. Hes scaring her through sight.
>>
>>101956118
>last week
>everyone convinced rukia has either already won or will use bankai and then win

>this week
>wow i fucking knew byakuya was going to show up, so predictable
>>
>>101946269
I'm with you.

Remember when Quincy were just people with bows and reishi powers? Now they have superpowers like power rangers and generic shonen villains.

This shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>101956218
>Remember when Quincy were just people with bows and reishi powers?
There's only been 4 up until recently, and that's counting the dead grandpa.
>>
>>101956168
If it's through sight then how is she still being made fearful when she closes her eyes? All As Nodt says is "Bad memories last longer than good ones. You're gonna remember those bad memories" Which is basically aaroniero-light, but Rukia beat him and is now much stronger.

It's retarded.
>>
Byakuya again? Jesus Christ.
Why couldnt he have just stayed dead and let Rukia get the revenge kill?
Oh right yeah fangirls.
>>
>>101956311
Because she just saw him, you don't immediately forget things you see just because you closed your eyes.
>too dumb to understand whats going on
>hurr bad writing
>>
>>101955854
>My rooms smells weird again for some reason
>>
>>101953323
In a lucky strike.
>>
>>101956319
He was never intended to die.
>>
>>101948354

Fun fact: A growing body of scientific evidence shows that plants do feel fear, have awareness of their surroundings, and can express things like contentment or pain.
>>
>>101956379
He didn't say that though and none of the imagery evokes that. Are you actually on board with Kubo here and think this shit is well written or are you just drinking the punch?
>>
>>101956214
Everyone isn't me. And for fuck's sake, you people have brain damage if you really thought she had won. This has been Bleach since forever.

>here is my power, now you are dead
>what? impossible! he is still alive!
>>
>>101956446
Not sure if you're trolling or genuinely retarded, but try rereading the chapter. As Nodt specifically mentions the optic nerves and talks about how looking at his eyes will paralyze her in fear. Then he talks about how closing your eyes won't help.
>>
>rukia ebcomes bad ass as fuck
>ends up jobbing for her faggot brother

Fuck life, just kill me now I do not wish to live further.
>>
>>101956568
Eyes open. See spooky sternritter. Paralyzed by fear.
Eyes closed. No longer see spooky sternritter. Paralyzed by fear because she's going through "bad memories".

Yeah okay. Whatever.
>>
>>101944825
Mark my words, he's going to win by blinding himself.
>>
>>101956684
ITs a special ability it works that way
>>
>>101956684
I fail to see what the problem is.
>As Nodt uses vollstandig
>Is now able to instill fear through sight
>Rukia looks at him and becomes scared
>Tries to close her eyes but its too late, shes already been effected.
>>
>>101956782
So you're saying she's been trapped in his genjutsu all along?
>>
Reminder that Madara is stronger than Aizen
>>
>>101956644
She didn't job. She didn't even lose. Byakuya arrived in the middle of the fight not the end.
>>
>>101956799
Genjutsu

Yep guys we are done here
>>
File: Anime Fansub 5.jpg (22.02 KB, 400x294)
22.02 KB
22.02 KB JPG
>>101956568
Which is still ridiculous because fear is something that has to be FELT.

She wasn't scared therefore she wasn't feeling any fear. Fear isn't a fucking toxin that runs through your veins without you knowing.

If she wasn't afraid then there was no reason for her to be paralyzed. That was ridiculous.

>you will die because you are afraid!
>uh...no, I'm not
>yes but now that you have seen me you are feeling fear
>not actually, i'm perfectly fine
>ah fuck it, my ability will work anyway
>>
>>101956847
Its a magical power that makes you feel afraid. You can't just say "no i'm not". Jesus christ is /a/ actually this retarded?
>>
>>101952335
>she was alsways supposed to be the brains

When the fuck did Rukia EVER do something smart?
>>
>>101952017
Grimmjow probably ate the corpses of the rest of the Espada in Hueco Mundo after he got back on his feet. Eating Nnoitora, Zommari, Szayel, Yammy, and the Privaron guys would probably power him up a shit-ton. Plus eating some stray Ulquiorra dust to acheive Segunda Etapa helps a lot too
>>
>>101953884
you so snow?
>>
>>101956876
It works when the person is afraid. She wasn't. He didn't induce fear into her. He just said she was afraid even when she didn't know she was just because she was seeing him.
>>
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>101956968
What part of "his entire ability is to instill fear" are you not grasping?
>>
>>101952017
Which is useless because now that he is arrancar he can't level up.
>>
>>101956876
The problem is verbiage.
>Absolute Zero
>cells are frozen but nerves aren't
If you're going to delve into something as amorphous as fear don't write in a technical fashion without being prepared to fully define fear. This is something Kubo didn't do and that's why there are problems with this chapter.
>>
>B-but Kishi only kept Byakuya alive because his editors pressured him!!

Yeah Kubo totally doesn't have a complete hardon for that faggot
>>
File: 1385547388847.png (283.41 KB, 623x469)
283.41 KB
283.41 KB PNG
>Rukia jobs
>Byakuya arrives to save her

And all is right with the world.
>>
>>101956847
>Fear isn't a fucking toxin that runs through your veins without you knowing.
In this case it is. Also Byakuya basically did the same thing in his first fight and was saying he isn't afraid, but yet it still effected him because As Nodt hit him with his ability.

>>101956968
Do you not understand how As Nodt's ability?
>>
>>101957032
Same shit he did with Ulquiorra. The japanese hated his ress so much that Kubo had to give him a second one.
>>
>>101957018
You being confused is not a problem in the chapter. It was perfectly clear what happened to any normal person.
>>
File: 4154151.png (136.16 KB, 300x300)
136.16 KB
136.16 KB PNG
>>101956409
Like everyone in Bleach
>>
>>101957032
Its okay, that rumour is stupid and wrong anyway.
>>
>>101957124

Why are genuine Bleachtards so fucking retarded and obnoxious?
>>
>>101957084
Well they got that one right. I think everyone was a bit miffed when one of the top tier villains powers up by donning a skirt.
>>
>>101947101
A good while ago, the Shinigami were getting their asses handed to them each & every week. In an extremely brutal fashion. It's time for their revenge, that's why the Sternritter don't seem as intimidating anymore.
>>
>>101957201
because people come in here asking some of the dumbest questions and then wont accept any answer
>>
>>101957246

You're honestly defending Kubo science are calling other people dumb. Reevaluate your life
>>
>>101957201
You still have yet to say what actual problems there are in this chapter. Everything so far has just been you not even reading the damn chapter. You couldn't get any more retarded than that.
>hurr i dun understand what happened
>shit writing!
>>
>>101947101

Mexico all over again
>>
>>101957281
its a fucking manga

the moment the foundations of reishi and reiatsu were brought up allowed kubo to manipulate it however he wants

i didnt hear any of this shit when oda made it so that aokigi could hurt ace because magma was hotter than fire

which surpasses the whole fucking rules of one piece of haki being needed to harm a logia
>>
>>101957314
Thats the exact opposite of the complaint most people have about HM.
>>
File: errrrheh.jpg (7.55 KB, 252x240)
7.55 KB
7.55 KB JPG
>>101956381
>>
>>101956968
You guys got it wrong. As Nodt controls fear.

The point of his Voldstandig is to have a very frightning appearance, Obviously with the aid of his fear induction. After that the victim is scared of the appearance, closing their eyes wont do anything because as he said, the image is already in the mind, confinement only makes the mind emphasise on the fear of it.

Once that person feels any fear at all he can take control of that fear and that's where his power comes from.
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (90.09 KB, 1280x720)
90.09 KB
90.09 KB JPG
These chapters bore me. When will Ichigo get with best girl?
>>
File: Oppai.png (48.04 KB, 224x203)
48.04 KB
48.04 KB PNG
>>101957801
>That shirt
>>
>>101957801
That's Isshin's new girl
>>
>>101955935
>>101955935
http://exhentai.org/g/576655/ab91f66c70/
The only good one I read in a while.
On top Rukia is best Rukia
>>
File: get smart.jpg (65.67 KB, 862x641)
65.67 KB
65.67 KB JPG
>>101957396
This.

People forget its a story about a kid who goes to another world using an alternate dimension that altars time and space. He then weilds a massive sword as big as he is, flicking it around as if it were nothing. The sword has spirit in it and the kid himself has like 3 different types of beings in him. He can run on air and shoot energy beams BUT NO. TEMPURATURE DOESNT FUCKING WORK LIKE THIS. HOW DARE KUBO DEFY MODERN SCIENCE WITH THIS REDICULOUS NOTION.

And you dickheads are calling people saying its a manga bleachtards.
>>
>>101957396
>i didnt hear any of this shit when oda made it so that aokigi could hurt ace because magma was hotter than fire

People are actually still bitching about this
>>
>>101958023

The problem is not that he defies science. The problem is that he tries to use science to explain his bullshit and just makes it looks completely retarded. Someone post the page of Toriko explaining how he flies
>>
>>101958023
You completely miss the point of the discussion.

If you introduce supernatural element it's okay, they're admittedly bullshit, you can spin it any way you like, no one cares because it's commonly accepted as bullshit.

If you want to introduce actual laws of physics to explain bullshit and you make statements that are either oxymoron or don't make sense in any way people get mad because scientific bullshit is supposed to make sense.

It's just one of the many instances of Kubo writing shit out of his ass because it sounds cool.
>>
>>101958520
What part of it doesn't make sense? Its not shit writing just because you're too stupid to actually understand whats happening.
>>
File: 1384836705178.png (30.53 KB, 625x626)
30.53 KB
30.53 KB PNG
>>101958604
>you're too stupid to actually understand whats happening.
>>
>>101958725
>hes not falling for my troll
>maybe ill post a bait image
>>
>>101958520
No. Kubo introduces science, because science does have a lot to do with how the worlds work.
The point is - on top of science there's MAGIC and Kubo clearly said that science can be bent to whatever extent necessary, providing user can utilize MAGIC well enough.

You can't reach absolute 0. BOOM, MAGIC. You can.
You can't be as hot as a sun and not destroy yourself and surroundings instantly. BOOM, MAGIC. You can even direct and focus it.
You can't prove there is such a thing as soul. BOOM, MAGIC. You can alter and transplant it like a regular organ.

Etc.

Basically, things work just like they should, then you apply MAGIC and Shinigami/Hollows/Quincies can run around and punch people in dicks with it.
>>
>>101959013

What doesn't make sense is that Rukia's cells freeze, but her nerves don't (which are also cells which you apparently don't understand, because you seem to never have visited a school)
What also doesn't make sense is that fear doesn't work on her but she is still able to form thoughts, talk and think despite supposedly being "dead"
>>
>>101959260
BOOM, MAGIC. Neurons are not cells.

Are you really too retarded too follow?
>>
>>101959422
Basically, this dude saying bleach apply science first, than magic. Not magic first, than science.
>>
>>101959422

>calling other people retarded when having this much trouble of understanding what logical inconsisticies are

Even in a fantasy world you need to set rules and logic that the reader can follow. Kubo doesn't do that, he makes up shit on the fly. "It's magic I ain't gotta explain shit" is pretty shitty writing. You of course don't understand that because you're very obviously a Kubococksucking Bleachtard who dropped out of High School.

>Neurons are not cells

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuron

>A neuron (/ˈnjʊərɒn/ nyewr-on or /ˈnʊərɒn/ newr-on; also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an electrically excitable cell that processes and transmits information through electrical and chemical signals.
>is an electrically excitable cell that processes
>is an electrically excitable cell
>is a cell



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.