[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


One Piece thread, since I didn't see one. Any spoilers yet?
>>
no chapter this week fuckface
>>
Hiatus
>>
Oh my god i'm so sorry.. someone.. tell him
>>
;__;
>>
>>101900287
>>101900278
>>101900333
>>101901812
Well, now I'm depressed.
>>
>>101900287

Not hiatus, it's jump's decision, Oda is always 5 chapters ahead of chapter released in jump.
>>
>>101900260
>fastforeward one week
>The dwarfs spicey sweet works
>all the toys return to normal
>everyone remembers their missing loved ones
>Zoro looks at Luffy
>"You said you were over the damn crying!"
>"I-I'M SOWWY, I JUST WEMEMBERED SOMETHING... I HAFFA MOM"
>>
>>101900278
>>101900287
>>101900333
>>101901812
god fuck why did you remind me ass piss cock balls shit

one piece release is the closest thing to a schedule i have in my life ;_;
>>
Oh, what I would give to be in middle of that massive toy pile when Sugar is knocked unconscious.
>>
File: 1374966811369.gif (838.97 KB, 450x402)
838.97 KB
838.97 KB GIF
>>101902701
>>
>>101902701
oh god
>>
File: 81c80da7.jpg (103.13 KB, 851x1280)
103.13 KB
103.13 KB JPG
Wish her midrift had some more shadow to it so it looked more defined and a shame she lost her smile but other than that. Time to fap.
>>
File: a4c64325.jpg (123.87 KB, 1280x851)
123.87 KB
123.87 KB JPG
>>101904072
>>
>>101904072
>>101904116
Why is Nami wearing a gladiator robes? Also, why the pink hair?
>>
>>101904799
>I posted it again
>>
I'm so sick of waiting for the anime. Any /a/non want to help a guy out? In which chapter does the most recent episode come from or is close to? So I can pick up the manga.
>>
>>101906709
Start from like 700
>>
>>101904072
>>101904116
Daaamn and i just bought nami bikini because of the guide and the message from oda, i think im gonna sell the figure and get this instead. Im not figure collector but daaayum.
>>
File: usoland intensifies.gif (177.16 KB, 276x258)
177.16 KB
177.16 KB GIF
>>101902701
>>
>>101904116
Is that Cavendish behind her?
>>
File: brook_boner.jpg (138.54 KB, 900x570)
138.54 KB
138.54 KB JPG
>>101904072
>>101904116
>>
File: 4537331.jpg (44.86 KB, 800x532)
44.86 KB
44.86 KB JPG
>>101907639
Yes, but Rebecca's the only large figurine who's been painted so far, Barto and Bellamy are still unpainted.
>>
>>101902701

safk;sdjafkdslj

I don't think that's going to happen, but I didn't even consider the possibility of potential major players being forgotten toys.
>>
>>101907752
>Barto figure
Oh damn, do you have a pic of that one too?
>>
File: 4534354344.jpg (96.06 KB, 851x1280)
96.06 KB
96.06 KB JPG
>>101907799
>>
File: 78676764.jpg (109.78 KB, 851x1280)
109.78 KB
109.78 KB JPG
>>101907823
and for good measure.
>>
>>101907767
And not to mention what it would mean to Dragon. Remember, the revolutionaries are already on Dressrosa.
>>
>>101907823
>>101907877
Awesome, thanks for that. Kept seeing just Rebecca everywhere and the buythreads of course are only lolis and kawaii waifus.

I really should buy a PoP
>>
File: 46465431.jpg (109.80 KB, 851x1280)
109.80 KB
109.80 KB JPG
>>101907903
I just want to know what's underneath that chainmail
>>
>>101907943
A penis, duh.
>>
>>101907975
That got me hard. Why did that make me hard?
>>
>>101908126
Because futa is always superior.
>>
>>101907943
>>101907975

God dammit, can't browse 4chan without wanting to masturbate.
>>
File: 5313153121.jpg (141.22 KB, 1920x1080)
141.22 KB
141.22 KB JPG
>>101908562
You make it sound like that is a bad thing.
>>
File: seventh piece.jpg (105.83 KB, 800x1208)
105.83 KB
105.83 KB JPG
> rereading one piece because why not
> this page
i'm crying,
why am i crying
>>
>>101909373
Because robin is ugly now
>>
File: would cagesex.jpg (19.48 KB, 500x733)
19.48 KB
19.48 KB JPG
> 32 years old
You wouldn't a Hina
>>
File: image.jpg (16.62 KB, 250x250)
16.62 KB
16.62 KB JPG
>>101909433
>Robin ugly
SHIGGY DIGGY, M9
>>
I just went back and reread the FI arc and I realized I'd completely forgotten about the Tamate Box that was rigged with explosives that Pekoms and Tamago took.

I guarantee within at least the next 10 chapters we'll find out that Big Mam opened it and got pissed, hence them attacking the Sunny.
>>
>>101906709
Read it from Chapter 0
>>
I hope that Wanpiss will be updated this week since One Piece is on hiatus and the drawfag skipped 2 previous breaks. I know, I shouldn't complain since it's all free and the guy is doing it for fun but I need my One Piece fix in some form.

If you haven't check it already, you can find it here http://wanpisscomics.tumblr.com/
>>
>>101908126
>>101908165
>>101908562
We /d/ now?
>>
File: Die..jpg (64.98 KB, 482x356)
64.98 KB
64.98 KB JPG
>>101912836
>Advertising a fucking tumblr page on /a/
>>
File: 1391240458546.jpg (254.53 KB, 755x1007)
254.53 KB
254.53 KB JPG
>>101912948
>>
>>101912836

If you're going to fucking advertise, at least have the decency to post the pictures.
>>
File: wanpiss.png (94.61 KB, 600x440)
94.61 KB
94.61 KB PNG
>>101913120
>>
>>101910052

Smoker's already plowing her and I expect with her bondage would be involved somewhere and I'm not into that
>>
File: wanspiss2.png (241.21 KB, 600x897)
241.21 KB
241.21 KB PNG
>>101913237
>>
File: wanpiss3.png (246.21 KB, 600x877)
246.21 KB
246.21 KB PNG
>>101913280
>>
>>101913280
>>101913237

Christ, that's just awful.

It screams "tryhard" from every pixel
>>
File: wanpiss4.png (211.61 KB, 600x745)
211.61 KB
211.61 KB PNG
>>101913338
>>
>>101913341
:)
>>
>>101913338
>don't talk hat about my shit
I giggled.
>>
File: 1388556154867.jpg (69.96 KB, 715x652)
69.96 KB
69.96 KB JPG
>>101912948
>doesn't even know who the drawfag is
Holy shit back into the cage with you.
>>
>>101913280
>>101913338
This shit is fucking funny.
>>101913341
faggot
>>
>>101913341

I agree.
>>
File: Chimney_timeskip.jpg (84.89 KB, 562x812)
84.89 KB
84.89 KB JPG
Your favorite loli in OP? Mine is pic related
>>
File: 1391634899026.png (53.40 KB, 298x415)
53.40 KB
53.40 KB PNG
>>101914837
>>
>>101912507
But it's only been a day at most between now and FI.
Pekoms and Tamago haven't been to the island that Big Mom is on because they said it would take them 3 days to reach it (the tea party was in 4(?) days)
>>
>>101904116
>>101904072

>muh wang!
>>
>>101914837
I don't collect one series. The POP figures are big and tend to be nice, but sometimes SC cultures or figuarts has the better looking figure for less.

I also really like the figuarts battle versions. The new Law and Shanks are shit, but the monster trio versions look great and are super cheap.
>>
File: image.jpg (189.13 KB, 600x1500)
189.13 KB
189.13 KB JPG
>>101914837
The only loli to ever make me cry.
>>
>>101902498
He's ahead, but whenever he asks for a week, they make a hiatus that week.
>>
>>101900260
>現在
>開戦~~~~!
Why is chinese so hilarious
>>
>>101907767
It's not a bad prediction, apart from the luffy's mom part, but I bet dofla has a lot of shit hidden under the carpet thanks to sugar, so much shit that he probably doesnt even remember the magnitude of said shit. I can see that the main bruisers will be getting their shit pushed in by dofla and his crew, then usopp will knock out sugar and doflas keikaku will burn to the ground since its impossible for him to know who he's had turned into a toy.
>>
File: 4f5c5895.jpg (91.03 KB, 850x1280)
91.03 KB
91.03 KB JPG
>>101915589
Usually I feel like the pop sculpturers brings more life to the figurines, just compare Popbecca >>101904116
and related pic.
Of course there are exceptions. Figuarts zero's Thriller Bark Perona is really neat.
>>
>>101915654
I think they are pushing him to take more breaks for health reasons. Besides he has millions of yen, Nami for a wife, and what 2 kids? I can't fault the guy for wanting more time off. Taking one week off a month probably lets him work shorter days all month I'm sure he still draws during the hiatus weeks anyways.
>>
>>101902701
>Luffy: Oh god, I forgot something!
>I have a third brother, Cecil!
>old scenes of Ace, Sabo, Luffy with Cecil badly shoehorned in
>>
>>101915814
Oh they do look good there is now doubt. I'm just not that rabid a buy fag so I'd rather have 3 good figuarts than one great POP. That's just me though.
>>
>>101909433
fuck her nose really looked terrible I´m glad Oda fixed that over time, now she looks much better
>>
>>101915953
Anon, stop it, people will laugh at you.
>>
>>101915993
I don´t care when people with shit taste laugh at me
>>
I wonder if Pica will be defeated quickly, or if he's getting a proper fight against someone.
Zoro and Kinemon are not really good opponents, since Pica is not a swordsman. Luffy might have a fight against him first, like with Blueno.
>>
>>101902701
I want somebody to remember someone they knew, that seems very possible like it could happen.
>>
>>101916221
Well he is made out of stone, and Zoro has fought people without swords before.
>>
>>101915862
> Anime keeps running because they can't leave their 9:30 slot
> Dressrosa becomes the new Namek
>>
>>101916221
The Blueno fight was only to introduce Gear Second. He doesn't have any new ability as far as we know, so I hope Zoro gets this fight, maybe with Kinemon's support from wherever he is.
>>
>>101916221
>>101916308
My guess is that it will be like the Dragon fight in Punk Hazard where Luffy and Zoro struggle for a bit but ultimately they (along with Violet) use some teamwork with Zoro slicing the stone guy with one blow.
>>
>>101916496
Pica is much more important than the Dragon, he will have a long fight.
>>
>>101916308
>>101916496

Dunno, I ahve the feeling those executives should be at a similar level as the SHs.
Way too anticlimatic for a major opponent.
>>
Why does everybody skip leg day?
>>
>>101902701

Why does this makes so much sense
>>
>>101904072
>>101904116

D-do you have a shot from... you know... below?
>>
Where's Buffalo, Dellinger, and Jora?
>>
>>101907943
God, where did her belly button go?
>>
>>101916629
Should be short work for Pica honestly. He's the same rank as Vergo and Law took him down pretty easily once he got his heart back. Luffy and Zoro team up to take him down shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>101916862
All dead.
>>
>>101917021
True, but any longer fight with Vergo would have been too annoying.
>>
File: 28hgciu.jpg (36.77 KB, 800x532)
36.77 KB
36.77 KB JPG
>>101916863
The lighting is too bright in those pictures
>>
>>101915545
It has to have been about 2 days since since they left FI but I see your point. I guess the box will come into play when they get to Cake Island.

Or maybe someone on the ship will somehow open the box while Pekoms and Tamago are fighting Sanji and they blow up.
>>
>>101917040
Bullshit, you mean Monet.
She's the one who's rotting right now.
>>
>>101917021
For some reason Vergo thought his haki would work against Law. Otherwise the fight would maybe have been a bit longer.
>>
>>101917181
Monet isn't dead.
She's just naturally cold.
>>
>>101917021

I hate it when people judge Luffy and Zoro by what Law did. You can conclude from his performance to others. He's like Robin in the way that he either completely wrecks and opponent or gets his shit pushed in.
>>
>>101917171
>Ship blows up
Would be hilarious:
Sanji/Pekoms and Tamago prepare to fight, massive tension is in the air, then the ship just explodes.
>>
>>101917326
That shit only works in Bleach.
>>
>>101917171
>>101915545

I thought that the tea party was in 4 days not that it would take four days to reach there.
>>
>>101917189
And his Haki did work against Law--in the past. The problem is that Law got strong enough during the time skip to blow through it. That's the way Haki's always worked. Even back on Amazon Lily we were shown that Haki could be overwhelmed with sufficient brute strength, plus Law has Haki himself to put into his sword when attacking Vergo.
>>
How far from the end of this arc do you think we are? As in, how many chapters. Will it be over before the end of the year?
>>
File: image.jpg (791.76 KB, 1081x1287)
791.76 KB
791.76 KB JPG
>>101917181
>Monet and Smiley's Devil Fruits will be stuck on Punk Hazard forever
>they'll never be brought back into the story
Sabo's getting the Mera Mera and Shinokuni's still clouding Punk Hazard. It's a shitty year for Logia Fruit Users.
>>
>>101917644
End of the year? Definitely--there are still 40 or more chapters left out of this year. But Dressrosa is so fucking crazy it's hard to predict how much longer it will be. 20 chapters? 30 chapters? Even after all of Doflamingo's midbosses get taken out, there's still Fujitora and CP0 lurking around, and for all we know Kaidou or Blackbeard could show up to crash the party. So yeah, it's just difficult to predict how long things will take or what direction things will go in from here.
>>
>>101917777
Quads always equal truth.
>>
>>101917775
The marines might find and take them.
>>
>>101918664

>Tashigi gets a Devil Fruit

pls

If Tashigi gets the snow fruit I'd even be okay with Coby getting the Mera Mera. They could be the elemental superookies of the marines
>>
>>101916695
because if more than four percent of the characters had great legs, the manga would stretch our suspension of disbelief too far
>>
>>101917549
10/10 response, I always have a hard time telling if the people who argue otherwise have serious trouble understanding this or are just trolling.
>>
>>101917549

If Law put Haki into his sword, Vergo would be dead. Law overpowered Vergo's Haki by being able to do more powerful cuts with his Devil Fruit. He also sliced an entire mountain in the process
>>
>>101917342
*can't
>>
>>101917439
>Zehahaha
>>
>>101917499
Now that you mention it, I just went back to reread it and I never saw them mention how long it takes to get there.

I reaffirm my theory that Big Mam opened the Tamate box.
>>
>>101919799

>Yohohoho
>>
>>101919723
You can use Haki in conjunction with your DF powers.
Though in the end which one it is doesn't matter that much, since overwhelming Haki with sufficient brute strength with or without Haki has the same effect in the end
>>
>>101918771
If Tashigi got a DF she wouldn't be a parallel of Kuina anymore, so that's out of the question.
>>
>>101920310
>You can use Haki in conjunction with your DF powers

Is there actually a source to this? Rayleigh said you can only apply Haki to things that come from your body and weapons. I don't know if he specifically said it but I was pretty sure Kizaru wouldn't be able to clad his laser beams in Haki, otherwise Marco wouldn't have looked so nice after getting hit by Kizaru's barrage also neither Akainu nor Aokiji used Haki against Ace. Smoker only used Haki in physical form. Actually we have never ever seen people use Haki in conjecture with a devil fruit power, only Luffy, but his DF power only makes him bigger.
>>
>>101919723
Brute force can overpower haki, and Law's ability makes his cuts nonlethal, haki with an ability just lets it overcome someone else's power I guess.
>>
>>101920600
Doflamingo cutting Smoker with his strings would in a sense be haki with powers.
Still, paramecia crazy powers are a bit hard to define, for instance would Foxy's noro noro beam with haki be any different? Can haki even defend you from that stupid ability?
>>
>>101920678

This doesn't even make sense
>>
File: One_Piece-v53-156.png (364.70 KB, 960x1500)
364.70 KB
364.70 KB PNG
>>101920781
Which part?
>>
>>101912836
I didn't fucking skip, I caught the Japanese cold at Disneyland and felt like I was on death's door.

The colors that came out of me, man.

Yeah, there'll be a new one tomorrow, but there's exactly one panel that I think makes it all worthwhile. Then the next one will be mostly shit but I feel what I've written for Mihawk so far is gold. Also, don't insult >>101913341
this guy. He's kinda right, I write Wanpisses at like 6AM after being up an entire day, it's exhaustion-fueled humor.
>>
>>101920940

That your own haki overcomes someone else's Haki. For one Law's Haki was nowhere near on Vergo's level so he couldn't cancel it out in the first place (if this is actually a thing), second it would change the properties of his cut. It wouldn't be a non-lethal DF cut, but a haki-imbued lethal cut
>>
File: Bepo_Post_Skip[1].png (219.52 KB, 365x365)
219.52 KB
219.52 KB PNG
God damn it when will he be back?
I can't believe Law's crew are okay with just sitting around holding their dicks on Zou.
>>
File: 1382162475979.jpg (105.25 KB, 550x437)
105.25 KB
105.25 KB JPG
>>101920973
I admire your work. That's all.
>>
>>101921119
>Homo***ual people


Every time.
>>
File: 1389493395012.png (24.13 KB, 145x103)
24.13 KB
24.13 KB PNG
>>101921119
Is there suppose to be a joke in that picture or something.
>>
>>101921064
We don't know that Vergo's haki was stronger that was kind of the point of him being cut, and no it wouldn't change his cut if he was still using his fruit, you're referring to if he did not use his fruit but just cut him directly with the sword and haki.
>>
>>101921094
Maybe he also told them the target was Kaidou so they're making their own preparations there.
>>
>>101915887
Then Cecil dies and is forgotten but comes back a year later through forced clichés.
>>
>>101921203

No. You can't amplify your DF power with Haki. It's just armor that let's you allows you to touch the real body and protects you (even from Devil Fruit abilities)

Also Vergo is clearly stated as a Haki master. Law's Haki isn't near his level at all. It's his sole Devil Fruit power that overpowered him
>>
>>101921361
>You can't amplify your DF power with Haki
>>
>>101921493

Armament Haki
>>
File: 690043.jpg (70.81 KB, 640x480)
70.81 KB
70.81 KB JPG
>>101921493
Would Enel count as amplifying his DF power with Haki, or as amplifying his Haki with his DF power?
>>
>>101921493

Enel did it the other way round though. He amplified his Observation Haki with his DF
>>
>>101921493

You actually can, especially if you're a logia

Why do you think during the whitebeard war the pirates had such a hard time landing a hit on the Admirals even with haki? Thats because they had haki of there own. You can protect your logia intangibility from haki by using busoshoku haki.
>>
>>101921546
Like Doflamingo coating his strings with haki?
>>
>>101921618

Also, what this guy doesn't get is that Luffy uses haki to enhance his devil fruit powers every episode and chapter since the timeskip
>>
>>101921615

That's not confirmed yet. They also could've avoided the attacks by simply forming holes in time
And even if they used Haki for protection it doesn't go beyond having armor to protect you. Akainu wouldn't be able to make his magma hotter with Haki for example
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (45.03 KB, 345x241)
45.03 KB
45.03 KB JPG
>>101907752
>>
>>101921684
With Luffy its a little harder to define, his df doesn't really have much of an active power for his to coat, he's just completely made of rubber or some shit, so he's just coating himself with it.
>>
>>101921684

He doesn't enhance his "rubber ability" though i.e becoming more elastic. Rather the opposite, if Luffy uses Haki he wouldn't be able to deflect bullets anymore.
He only blows himself up and then clads his fist in Haki
>>
>>101907752
Hakuba?
>>
>>101921361
Do you think the effectiveness of Law's DF is affected at all by how sharp and strong the thing he's cutting with is? Do you think he could have cut that mountain in half she a butter knife? No? Than it stands to reason that coating his sword in Haki could help make it strong, thus improving how well he was able to use his DF's cutting power.
>>
>>101902498
No he isn't.
Aohige says recent information tells us that he's submitting rough drafts two chapters ahead.
>>
>>101921741

He uses the haki to make fire on his fists
>>
>>101921831
Perhaps, technically Sanji has been doing that for a long time so it could just be some ridiculous application of friction.
>>
>>101921805

Law can use his power without his sword, he's shown that a lot before. His sword probably just helps him focus a slash like attack.
Like how Robin always does that thing when she uses her ability even if she doesn't have to because it helps her concentrate
>>
File: Rika_holding_onigiri.png (204.87 KB, 500x375)
204.87 KB
204.87 KB PNG
>>101914837
>>
>>101902498
SBS 6
>D: When an artist is drawing for example, Chapter 10, what chapter is being printed in the newest Weekly Jump?

>O: I see. I wondered about this myself, years ago. So I understand your curiosity. At this EXACT moment, Issue 46 of Jump is hitting the stands. It contains One Piece Chapter 60, "Solution". But I have finished the drafts up through Chapter 63, "I Ain't Gonna Die". So a chapter comes out roughly 3 weeks after I finish it. But that's only my CURRENT schedule. Not all people drawing weekly serials have the same system. I could change if need be. There are various cases.
>>
>>101921965
The same point applies. Law needs something sharp to cut things with his power. When has he ever done that without a sword? When has he been able to move shit around with making hand gestures to accompany it? We know that Robin doesn't need to strike poses to use her power because she does it all the time without them, but Law actually needs shit to do shit.
He can't just poke your heart out with his mind. He actually needs to shove his fist through your chest in order to do it.
>>
>>101922111
>He actually needs to shove his fist through your chest in order to do it

He actually just needs to point at it with his finger
>>
>>101922072
>Onigiri
>Not cookies
>>
>>101922089
That's from over 10 years ago you know.
>>
>>101922111
He can use his hand as his scalpel from time to time, when he took Smoker's heart and when he cut Doflamingo's face.
>>
>>101922111

Law used his powers to give Chopper the note, apparently without any gestures. Also was able to cut the chains
>>
>>101922173
Yeah he could be like 30 chapters ahead now!
>>
I was rereading some FI parts, and even if it dragged on and was kind of boring in some parts, the part when they were still going to the island was great. And that chapter with all the finishers was cool as fuck, too bad there's barely been any solo battles since then.
>>
File: 03.png (278.21 KB, 850x1230)
278.21 KB
278.21 KB PNG
>>101922215
His hands were behind his back. We didn't see him use or not use his powers there.

>>101922154
Not really. If all he had to point you'd his he wouldn't have gotten his ass so thoroughly fucking thrashed by Doflamingo.
>>
>This elaborate break troll

This is fucking /b/ level "hehehe i trol u xD" shit guys.

We JUST had the fucking giant end of the year holiday break, there's no way there's already another one unless there was some sort of special emergency.

Oda cares too much about this series to be unprofessional and take breaks like that, go back to /b/ or naruto threads if you're gonna troll about shit like that
>>
>>101922416

Doflamingo dodged his attack. Hence why he only cut his cheek
>>
What was the worst one piece battle in your opinion?

I'd have to say Luffy vs Moriah after Oarz was defeated. It was a boring one sided battle
>>
>>101922416

You're literally posting the page where Law cuts something without something sharp yet you still insist that Law needs something sharp to cut stuff with his powers
>>
>>101922423

Jump schedules Oda's breaks. His health isn't the best you know
>>
>>101922488
Luffy vs Caesar Clown. Hands down the worst boss battle.
>>
>>101922416
How the fuck does this work

each finger is now a blade or something?
>>
>>101920600
from what we see, we've only seen people use haki with something they are in direct contact with their physical bodies, hence why kizaru (probably) couldn't coat his lasers in haki. Moreover, I believe the reason we haven't seen logia users using haki in conjunction with their DF powers is because it isn't a part of their "real" bodies.
>>
>>101922634
that's because it wasn't a boss battle, doffys the real boss
>>
>>101922698
Punk Hazard was a full arc though. It's not like Jaya or Water 7.
>>
>>101922634

Another terrible one sided battle.

Eneru (great arc though), Moriah, Hordy Jones, Ceasar, all terrible one sided battles

The best battles were Crocodil
>>
>>101922488
>implying Nightmare Luffy wasn't the best thing about Thriller Bark.
>>
>>101920319
if she has a devil fruit, she might survive a flight of stairs
>>
>>101916389
Wouldn't bother me. I wrote the anime off years ago.
>>
>>101922648
It sort of looks like he can cut stuff without the need of a relatively small/sharp surface with which to inflict concentrated pressure

Kinda like when Shiki cut some pseudo-zombie's head off with her hand, only without magic lines of death.
>>
>>101922634
Calling Luffy v. Caesar a boss battle is like calling Luffy v. Foxy or Luffy v. Bellamy boss battles.
>>
>>101920748
if it couldn't, would it still be stupid?
>>
>>101922961
> she gets the stairs stairs fruit
> logia.
>>
>>101922919

Im talking about the battle after nightmare luffy

I agree Nightmare Luffy is probably one of the greatest things in one piece
>>
>>101917021
Rank=/= power level
>>
>>101922832
Moriah wasn't a one sided battle.
>>
File: image.jpg (13.73 KB, 201x163)
13.73 KB
13.73 KB JPG
>>101922961
>>
>>101923080

All Luffy had to do was ram is bloated steaming body into giant moriah twice and moriah was down
>>
>>101922961

>Implying Tashigi being bad at handling the Snow Logias won't make her slip and crack her skull on the floor
>impyling this wasn't forshadowed
>>
>>101918771
Weaker versions of past logia admirals, but they make up the gap with sword and martial arts. Like Z said the old admirals rely on their logia too much
>>
>>101923461

Enel joins the marines and becomes the next gen Kizaru
>>
>>101923461
Z says a lot of shit for a guy who got raped by admirals.
>>
>>101922832
The Enel fight was justifiable since Luffy was his natural enemy.

I always thought Moriah was boring either way, but it wasn't one-sided. He took Luffy to the limit, right up until the sun came up.

Hody's crew was a low-level gang used to show the strawhat's post-TS abilities. That arc was more about developing the story of Joy Boy, the ancient weapons, and Luffy's ability to hear the voice-of-all-things, not really focusing on the challenge of fighting, like Dressrosa.

Caesar was never taken seriously as a fighter so it does make sense that he was fodder.
>>
File: One_Piece-v50-024-025.png (488.51 KB, 1529x1200)
488.51 KB
488.51 KB PNG
>>101923125
Moriah took a huge amount of damage from Nightmare Luffy. The vast majority of the damage he took was from Nightmare Luffy after all. He overcompensated and took on more shadows than he could handle or needed. Plus, in the end it was the falling spire of the castle that finished him off.

The fight final portion of that fight was one sided, but everything leading up to it--and what followed it--was fucking great.
>>
>>101923461
I refuse to acknowledge that statement as canonical.
>>
daily reminder that everyone will argue about their headcanon versions of haki until the end of time with anything they can use for justification.
>>
>>101923615

Z was old when he fought kizaru.

He actually did get a couple of small hits with his seastone cannon.

He ended up getting raped in the end because he was old and sort of a lunatic
>>
Reminder that Sanji will be the one to defeat kizaru
>>
>>101922529
what are fingernails?
>>
>>101924003

Come on now
>>
File: UV00001.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>101923912
Because the new anime OP said so, right?
>>
>>101924137
Theres a decent chance of that match up actually happening eventually.
>>
>>101924208

It's more likely that Zoro will fight Kizaru
>>
>>101924208
supporting evidence pls?

is kizaru the jobber admiral?
>>
>>101924208
People only say this shit because Kizaru kicks people sometimes, Luffy has dibs on Akainu, and now Fujitora has a sword. People say this shit because they can't think of another match up but assume that the Monster Trio needs to take on the admirals one on one each since they're 3 of them any everything. For all we know Kizaru will go the whole series without being defeated. Or Marco and the remains of the WB pirates could take him down, or Blackbeard even. We don't know how shit at the end of the series will unfold, and maybe Sanji will fight him, but the idea that it's anything that's PROBABLY going to happen just bugs me.
>>
>>101924322
Eh. They are really hyping Zoro Fuji.

>>101924345
It just works out well, plus if the monster trio isn't at least admiral level by the end of the series then theres no way Luffy could be pirate king.
>Luffy vs Akainu
>Zoro vs Issho
>Sanji vs Kizaru
>Franky vs green bull
>>
>>101924424
>They are really hyping Zoro Fuji.

Doesn't mean that he can't fight Kizaru, too
>>
>>101924322
>implying zoro wont be busy with mihawk and issho
>>
File: getaloadofthisfaggot.png (397.92 KB, 642x371)
397.92 KB
397.92 KB PNG
>>101924345
>is kizaru the jobber admiral?

Oh yeah, Kizaru jobs all the time. Remember that time he got through Marineford without getting a scratch on him? Must suck to be him.
>>
>>101924406
Calm down, I just said theres a decent chance.
>>
>>101924488

It's still stupid. There's absolutely no foreshadowing to that.
>>
>>101924457
>Doesn't mean that he can't fight Kizaru, too
That would imply that he would beat two admirals? No way.
>>
>>101924534
Its very obviously the most likely outcome until we get closer. No ones saying its definitely going to happen but theres a good chance.
>>
>>101924424
chopper vs. green bull
chopper is stronger than franky
>>
>>101924547

Who's saying he's fighting two at the same time?
I see Fujitora going down earlier than Akainu and Kizaru. He seems to be weaker than them
>>
>>101924488
Again, it's assumptions like this >>101924424
where people assume the trio will necessarily take on the Admirals, one on one each. It's not like that needs to happen. Look at Roger--that fucker hardly had to defeat Garp and Sengoku and the other 2 Admirals to make it to Raftel. He just had to not get caught by them.
>>
>>101924600
>chopper is stronger than franky
Hue. Chopper is in the weakling trio, Franky is on the verge of monster trio.
>>
>>101924600

Chopper was never stronger than Franky. Even in Monster point Franky easily defeated him in Enies Lobby
>>
>>101924656
You're getting upset over literally nothing. No one is saying its definitely happening and to bitch about someone saying "theres a decent chance" is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>101924600
>chopper is stronger than franky

Monster point chopper doesn't even stand a chance against Franky.

He barely stands a chance against Nami


On an unrelated note, when is Usopp going to learn haki and become stronger than the weakling trio
>>
>>101924646
I never said at the same time, but theres no way Zoro is defeating two admirals. At the very least he needs to take out the same or less as Luffy, and I cant see both of them taking out two admirals each and then leaving a bunch of shit enemies for everyone else.
>>
>>101924753
>when is Usopp going to learn haki and become stronger than the weakling trio

Never. You don't need Haki and brute strength to be a valuable member of the crew who can take down opponents using unique skills and wits. I don't care how scared or strong Usopp is, so long as when people are counting on him he rises to the occasion and wins in the end.
>>
>>101922254
>implying Oda hasn't been dead for 5 years and they're just printing his notes
>>
>>101924753
>>101924709
>>101924669
>>101924600
Guys if you stop this right now, it'll be over and no one else will have to suffer through a powerscaling thread. Lets just all let it go. Please.
>>
>>101924599

How is that more likely than Zoro vs Kizaru?
>Rayleigh fought him
>Rayleigh also made a comment how he wished to be younger to fight him (Zoro is a younger version of Rayleigh)
>Kizaru had a hard on for Zoro on Punk Hazard
>Kizaru fought Marco who is second in command of the Whitebeard pirates, which Zoro resembles the most in the Straw Hats
>same goes for Ben Beckman

So far Kizaru has always fought the second in command of a crew. Rayleigh, Marco, Beckman. Zoro just fits that pattern and it makes a lot more sense than "hurr Sanji cause kicks"
>>
>>101924864
>Implying Oda didn't create an avatar of Oda to complete his work for him.
>>
>>101924898

We rarely see Straw Hats fight, but Franky fucking defeated Chopper in Monster Point. There's really no point in arguing who's stronger
>>
are you guys kidding me have you even seen post time skip chopper, we haven't seen even a fraction of his power, when chopper finally shows his full extent you will know, chopper is at least on par with ceaser
>>
>>101924782

Luffy might fight Green Bull. He will likely go down earlier than Akainu and Kizaru, too
>>
>>101924987
lolno, Chopper doesn't have haki
>>
>>101924921
Just because Issho appears to being matched up with Zoro.

>>101924987
>chopper is at least on par with ceaser
Caesar is weak though.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (29.55 KB, 314x294)
29.55 KB
29.55 KB JPG
>>101924987

From all Straw Hats, Chopper's strength is the easiest to grasp. We know Monster Point is his strongest form and we know Monster Point a shit. I'm sorry anon, I wish Chopper wasn't weak either. He was a real beast in Alabasta and Skypeia
>>
>>101925043
I really doubt that they would have Luffy and Zoro fight admirals, then later fight the other two admirals, in addition to their fights with the blackbeard pirates. You have to leave some enemies for the rest of the crew and theres no way Luffy and Zoro are taking out two admirals each and leaving Sanji and Franky to fight VAs or some stupid shit.
>>
>>101924987
Yeah this right here is straight trolling. Picking Caesar as someone to compare Chopper to is completely retarded. Caesar fights by being intangible and by removing the oxygen from the air so the people around him can't breath, with poison gas, and explosions. Chopper fights by hitting people really hard in the face with his hooves. One Piece powers work on a rock paper scissors model, where the ways people's powers interact often matters just as much as their base strength--and you went and compared two of the most different characters in OP.
>>
>>101924987
That's super bullshit. Even if Chopper had an aptitude for fighting he still wouldn't be as good as Ceaser, maybe only getting on par with him by the end of the manga. That would be if he had an aptitude for fighting though, which he clearly doesn't.
>>
>>101924921

*Sabaody not Punk Hazard
>>
>>101924921
That pattern forgoes common sense. There is already a swordsman admiral who had already engaged zoro in battle. He has his opponent. Use your ability to predict, not some non-causal correlation list.
>>
Is Ryokugyo going to be the first admiral to have a zoan?
>>
>>101924983
I don't care. Stop this shit.

>>101924987
>>101925084
>>101925138
>>101925158
>>101925160
>>
>>101925240
I hope so.
>>
>>101925282

Oh wait I forgot Sengokus fruit is a zoan
>>
>>101925209

Again, who says that Zoro will only fight one Admiral?
Fujitora will be taken out much earlier than the other Admirals. If they fight at the same time, there's no way that Sanji will get an opponent stronger than Zoro's

I just don't see Sanji vs Kizaru happening. There has been absolutely no buildup for that fight.
>>
>>101925385
>Fujitora will be taken out much earlier than the other Admirals

Says pure unfounded speculation.
>>
>>101925385
Zoro fighting two admirals is not happening, quit trying that.
>>
>>101925425

Unlike that Sanji vs Kizaru will happen?
>>
>>101925158
im not saying that chopper could necessarily beat ceaser im just saying that they have abilities around the same level
>>101925160
>chopper not having an aptitude for fighting
have you even seen muscle point or arm point
>>101925273
quit shit posting just because we are having a conversation that you dont like dosent mean its a useless convo
>>
>>101925483

It will only not happen if they fight all Admirals at the same time, which I doubt. Otherwise there's absolutely no reason for it not to happen
>>
>>101925489
I'm on the same page with you there. I don't think Sanji beating Kizaru is likely, and I don't see a reason why Fujitora "will be taken out much earlier than the other Admirals" either.
>>
>>101925240
That would be badass. His name shouldn't be an indicator though, since all admirals have colored/animal names.
>>
>>101925425

Issho is a weak blind man. Sure he can gravity shit and can use a sword and haki, but hes not as super strong as you think he is. Law got blasted by him because doffy was there to help also Law is vastly weaker than the Straw Hate crew.
>>
>>101925518
>arm point

He doesn't have that anymore anon
>>
>>101925539
>Otherwise there's absolutely no reason for it not to happen
This is just plain wrong. If Zoro fights two admirals then that means either he defeats more than Luffy or they both take out two and leave no enemies for the rest of the crew. It just doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>101925610

>no enemies for the rest of the crew

Not everyone of the crew needs to be Admiral level
>>
>>101925592
We haven't seen even close to the limits of Kizaru or Issho. Theres no way to know whos stronger at this point.
>>
>>101925518
You powerscaling fags are the reason why these threads suck so often. Take that shit back to arlong park.
>>
i think issho will have a lengthy back story that will involve roger, or better yet dragon
>>
>>101925518
>im not saying that chopper could necessarily beat ceaser im just saying that they have abilities around the same level
>they have abilities around the same level

Bullshit. That statement makes no sense. Their fighting styles are in no way comparable to each others. How the fuck can you look at an attack like removing oxygen from the air--an attack that took Luffy down the first time--and say that Chopper has "abilities around the same level" in any way. Caesar's attacks are fundamentally different from anything that Chopper can do, and there is no way to directly compare them.
>>
>>101925649
So you're saying Luffy and Zoro are going to both fight admirals while Sanji and Franky fight Vice Admirals who aren't nearly as strong as the Admirals? Theres no fucking way Oda is going to give up on the monster trio.
>>
Fujitora will be defeated by Doflamingo
>>
>>101925592
>Issho is a weak blind man.

Oh, so THAT'S why they made him an Admiral. Good to know.
>>
>>101925592
>but hes not as super strong as you think he is
What makes you believe that Issho is as weak as you think he is? The blindness thing is meant to be a misleader, like Sosuke Aizen looking like a mild-mannered nerd, you're not supposed to fall for it.
>>
>>101925726

Just like he didn't break them apart when introducing the supernovas?
>>
>>101925692
>no way to compare them
besides ya know powerlevels
>>
>>101925802
Thats not the same thing. I mean that hes not going to give up the fact that they are the "monster trio". Hes not going to have an end-game fight against admirals and one of the monster trio is fighting a vice admiral.
>>
>>101925692
>took luffy down for the first time
not like crocodile, moria, and many others haven't done this
>>
I'm calling it right now, Issho isn't blind. He's gonna wait until he leaves dressrosa and then start using his eyes again. Capp it and marvel at my precog abilities later.
>>
>>101925928

Like he didn't have Luffy and Zoro fight steroid powered fishman while not having Sanji tag team with Jinbei for the blowfish?
Like he didn't have Luffy fight Enel and Zoro fight Ohm, Wiper fight the bird guy and Sanji not have a priest on his own?
Like he didn't have Luffy fight Caesar, Zoro fight Monet and Sanji losing to Vergo?
>>
>>101925928
You're not gonna win against retards who have no idea what story structure is. Just wait and let them be wrong and enjoy the gratification of not being stupid.
>>
>>101925902
Caesar's strength can be calculated as 52 intangibility x 60 oxygen stealing divided by 12 Hakilessness, while Chopper's strength can be calculated as 8 transformations x 48 metric hoof-press tons divided by 12 rumble balls. If you knew basic powerlevel math, you'd know those are equal.
>>
>>101924477
all he did was shoot his pew pew beams at whitebeard and then scampered off. Akainu stood and got his shit kicked in, but he stood nonetheless. Kuzan crippled Jozu. Kizaru spent his time flirting with marco. Also, how many of the super rookies slipped through is fingers? Face it, Kizaru is a light wieght. That's why Kuzan was put up for promotion by Sengoku and that's why upper management supported Akainu.
>>
>>101926030
Not even close to the same thing, are you dumb? Fighting scrubs in stand alone arcs is not nearly the same as an end of story fight that have been hyped the entire series. Oda refuses to break up the monster trio and I really doubt he would do it that late in the story.
>>
>>101926030
>Zoro instantly clashes and starts fighting with Kaku
>Sanji gets wrekt by Kalifa before being delegated to fighting Jabra

>Zoro fights a zombie samurai from Wano using Brook's shadow
>Sanji fights a fucking lionfaced pervert with bazookas
>>
>>101923582
Doubt it lol.
>>101923615
Well he was also 80 or so and dying, but that doesn't change that he trained all three and apparently told them not to rely on their Logia too heavily only to think they still do years later. Really has nothing to do with him getting beat.

Can't deny the admirals do rely heavily on their logias. Coby has the martial arts and Garp strength while Tashigi can ass grab to be a better swordsman to bridge the gap left by slightly shittier logia.
>>
>>101926180
Sanji always gets the third strongest enemy.
>>
>>101907719

Fun fact, in the animal kingdom, there are some animals who's boner is a literal bone so they don't have to worry about a mating season or female arousal signals.

The more you know.
>>
>>101902701
>Zoro remembers Kuina had a twin sister
>>
>>101926161
>Oda refuses to break up the monster trio and I really doubt he would do it that late in the story.

Monster Trio is a fan term. He never really let it dictate the story. The only instances where Zoro fought the second strongest and Sanji the third strongest were Enies Lobby and Alabasta.

Look at this very fucking arc. You see any of Doflamingo's seat members going to fight Sanji? No. Luffy and Zoro are clearly treated differently from the rest of the crew. For a long time they've been the only ones with bounties, they're both supernovas and both always get a fight every arc, while Sanji often has no opponent.

Also
>Ohm
>scrub

He was the strongest of Enel's priests
>>
>>101926250
That'd have been Perona.
Her DF is actually quite powerful as long as her opponent thinks it's some sort of logia (as in, they don't go look for her body).
>>
>>101923799
While the events of Z aren't canon. Zeyphr training the three admirals likely was, and to me that makes his comments on their fighting style kinda canon.
>>
>>101926383
You're delusional if you think monster trio is more of a fan thing than Oda. Franky has been far more impressive since the timeskip and everyone knows it, and yet Oda still hangs onto the monster trio.
>>
>>101926357

Tashigi is Kuina.

She faked her death so she could go out and train on her own and then changed her name.

and then grew a pretty nice rack
>>
File: image.jpg (117.50 KB, 715x297)
117.50 KB
117.50 KB JPG
What is Drake's story? What did he find out about the marines to make him leave?
>>
I like tits
>>
>>101926442
Her power is gimmicky as fuck, shes not actually strong. She was literally tailor-made to be Usopp's opponent.
>>
>>101926502

What do you think?

He figured out they were a corrupt fascist government that only cares about the nobles and celestial dragons.
>>
>>101926541
Who gives a shit about being "actually strong" when you can still get the job done? Apparently who wins fights in OP is determined by how much you can bench.
>>
>>101926541
It was gimmicky only up to the point where the ghosts started blowing up brick walls.
Still better than invisible bazookas.
>>
>>101926494

>provide example of where "hurr Monster Trio" meant shit
>provide examples where Luffy and Zoro get opponents, but Sanji doesn't
>hurr you're delusional

Sure Sanji is the third strongest of the crew. But it doesn't warrant him the status of Zoro and Luffy. Sanji can easily have no opponent. Oda did it a lot in the past
>>
>>101926637
The entire point is that he fights the third STRONGEST opponent. Sure a gimmicky fighter like Perona could technically beat a lot of people but that doesn't make her strong.
>>
>>101926637
>the world of one piece is actually /fit/
>>
>>101926541

Absalom wasn't really strong either. Sanji only had trouble, because he was invisible. Perona would defeat Absalom
>>
>>101926703
Oda still thinks of Sanji and Zoro as rivals, and he isn't letting that go. If you think otherwise you should try actually reading the manga.
>>
>>101926763
Perona would also defeat Luffy.
>>
>>101926779
Even if they are rivals, everyone knows Zoro is stronger.
>>
>>101926779

Their rivalry is mostly a joke, not a powerlevel thing. That's only something Sanjifags believe.
Zoro is way closer to Luffy in terms of power than to Sanji
>>
File: img000011.png (338.51 KB, 894x1224)
338.51 KB
338.51 KB PNG
>>101926761
No, then it would be how much they can squat. Now dawns the rise of Bluegilly.
>>
>>101926872
>>101926853
They aren't exactly the same strength, but Oda insists that they are close and wouldn't give Zoro two admirals while Sanji fights a Vice Admiral.
>>
>>101926586
I thought that was all there is too, but I was rereading the first Saobody arc and I came across this panel. Now it makes me think he discovered something about Vegapunk's work.

I could be really off-base, but I just can't wait for his story. I hate being kept in suspicion.
>>
>>101926935

No. You insist they are close. We have no idea how they stand to each other powerwise now, but Zoro appears to be a lot stronger.
>>
>>101927005
Have you ever even read this manga?
>>
>>101926935
I know that. Zoro is stronger, that's all I was saying.
>>
>>101926883
>Oda: "Damn I really need to practice legs. I'll just make a race for that."
>>
>there are people who think zoro is stronger than Luffy
>>
>>101927074
Gotte get some practice in before the Tamago/Sanji fight.
>>
>>101927042

Unlike you yes. Zoro has been depcited as an absolute beast after the timeskip, defeating Hody underwater, fighting the strongest swordsman of FI on steroids, decapitating a Dragon, beating a Logia with sheer fear and clashing with an Admiral.

Meanwhile Sanji hasn't had an opponent on his own and when he did he got jobbed pretty quickly
>>
>>101927074
This is too funny to be true.

If the long arms had three jointed arms, why don't the longlegs have three jointed legs?
>>
>>101927074
Well hes probably gotten enough practice since W7.
>>
>>101927099
We just ignore those people.
>>
>>101926883
I'm hurt by the hate for Bluegilly....my legs look pretty much exactly like his.
>>
>>101927177
Sanji looks terrible so far and appears to be weaker than Franky, but that doesn't change the fact that its not what Oda thinks. Oda has always shown them as rivals and close in strength even when the fights indicate otherwise. This is not going to stop.
>>
>>101927210
why can't we ignore the powerlevel faggots alltogether
>>
>>101927255
Is 4/5ths of your body also made of leg?
>>
>>101927185
three jointed legs have no practical purpose. you'd fall flat on your face
>>
>>101926763
she could the defeat anybody by making them all pessismistic and shit
>>
>>101927259

The last time he showed Zoro and Sanji to be close in strength was in Enies Lobby. Otherwise their rivalry is just a joke. Heck in the Fox arc he showed Zoro fighting Sanji without swords, would you now say that Zoro without swords = Sanji? (That's probably closer to reality than Sanji being equal to Zoro with swords)
>>
>>101927298
I swear to god I've been trying in this thread but those bitches just refuse to stop talking about Chopper being stronger or weaker than blah blah, Zoro and Sanji being equal or not equal, and a bunch of other stupid shit. I even pleaded with them to stop before they started, but bitches gonna bitch I guess.
>>
>>101927343
Don't kangaroos have 3 jointed legs?
>>
>>101927474
If you want a better conversation going then start one faggot.
>>
>>101927415
No one is saying that they are equal in strength but its still the monster trio in a separate category from the rest of the crew, hes not going to alienate Sanji from Zoro and Luffy that much.
>>
>>101927522
I've started several but you faggots won't stop.
>>
im betting sanji will break his leg or something (rember when he fought vergo and cracked his leg bone) soon and have to take a break and end up comming out of it way stronger
>>
>>101927625
Obviously you didn't if no one is talking about it.
>>
>>101927660
I think he could possibly have a Zoro Arlong Park moment where he fights an opponent with a serious injury and barely toughs it out.
>>
Give me one reason that Luffy couldn't currently fight on par with an Admiral?
>>
>>101927577

Except he has given Luffy and Zoro opponents while giving Sanji and the rest of the crew none a lot of times already. Morseso when he goes with the pattern of giving Sanji the third strongest opponent (which really only happens when all Straw Hats get their own opponent)

So to come back to the original point, what kind of argument do you actually have that Zoro will fight an Admiral and Sanji will not aside from "hurr Monster Trio" (which by the way becomes less and less influential on the story as it progresses if you have noticed. Since the timeskip there really has been no single "Monster Trio" moment)
>>
File: 1.jpg (62.99 KB, 677x326)
62.99 KB
62.99 KB JPG
>>101927625
Is it time for best Impel Down escapee then?
>>
>>101927761
A meaningless fight in a stand alone arc isn't even close to the same thing as an end of story fight against admirals. You're delusional as fuck if you think Zoro is ever going to defeat 2 admirals by himself.
>>
>>101927760
>>101927684
Fuck it, enjoy your shit thread.
>>
>>101927789
>yfw Pluton gives you invisibility power, and Absalom ate it thinking it was the Suke Suke no Mi
>>
File: OP65_094.png (719.61 KB, 983x1500)
719.61 KB
719.61 KB PNG
>>101927760
I think he can put of a fight against the Admirals and not get steamrolled, but I still think he has a ways to go before he can outright defeat them one on one.

Want a reason? How about his Haki still needs to get stronger.
>>
>>101927789
Croc anon is back!
>>
>>101927789
crocodile is admiral level
>>
>>101927869
What you're doing is far less relevant to the topic than people discussing power levels. Quit whining and change the subject instead of being a bitch.
>>
File: 1.jpg (14.55 KB, 173x180)
14.55 KB
14.55 KB JPG
>>101927884
>eating Pluton
I would imagine its as big as Noah though
>>
>>101927907
I hope Luffy never goes full blackman like Vergo.
>>
File: 1.jpg (92.63 KB, 1280x720)
92.63 KB
92.63 KB JPG
>>101927935
Well the threads have been gone, so I haven't had a chance to post. But I've been looking for OP threads this whole time. I've been here anon ;_;7
>>
>>101927825

You're talking as if you know the finale of One Piece already. If it gets as crazy as Marineford there's no way to predict how the fights will match up, but since you like to hang on the Monster Trio concept so much: Zoro will never fight a weaker opponent than Sanji, except if he's severely handicapped and on the verge of dying like in Arlong Park. Which speaks even more against Sanji getting Kizaru while Zoro getting a weaker Admiral.

Also
>standalone arcs
>meaningless fights
>>
>>101927907
That's a pretty comprehensive thread. At this point in his haki control, Akainu would punch straight through him.
>>
File: 1355384866226.jpg (18.69 KB, 293x316)
18.69 KB
18.69 KB JPG
>>101927993
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>101927907

Hody looks really passionate in that picture
>>
>>101928125
Edit: I meant a pretty comprehensive *answer
I have no idea why I wrote thread.
>>
>>101928072

Thats because last week there was a giant shitstorm of trolls that kept making new one piece threads

It was pretty awful
>>
>>101928092
>Which speaks even more against Sanji getting Kizaru while Zoro getting a weaker Admiral.
We have no clue who of the two admirals are stronger, we haven't seen either of them go anything even close to trying. You also seem to be confused as to what this argument is even about.
My points
>There is no way Zoro will defeat two admirals leaving none for Sanji or Franky
>Theres a decent chance that Sanji fights Kizaru
>>
File: One_Piece-v58-094-095.png (592.29 KB, 1913x1500)
592.29 KB
592.29 KB PNG
>>101928125
Pretty much. Luffy isn't Whitebeard yet. He can't punch away Akainu's magma with earthquakes and shit.
>>
Has Luffy been able to imbue other things with Haki yet? It would be pretty cool to see him weaponize his hat like Oddjob.
>>
File: 1.jpg (19.85 KB, 262x323)
19.85 KB
19.85 KB JPG
>>101928225
Yeah I was in that thread. Hated having to pack it up and leave but nothing could have saved those threads.
>>
>>101927327
Yeah I'm pretty tall and it's mostly leg. :(
>>
>>101928352
I doubt he would ever throw the strawhat.
>>
So, why the hiatus? If anything I'm finally catching up.
>>
>>101928276

And my points are

>The probability of Zoro fighting Kizaru is much higher than Sanji fighting Kizaru
>There has been absolutely no foreshadowing for Sanji vs Kizaru at all

Also if you actually think the new Admirals are as strong as the old Admirals you might as well drop One Piece now
>>
>>101928379

I got banned for 7 days during that incident

Ban just ended today
>>
>>101928447
Attacking with his legs + Wake Up is foreshadowing enough, not that it will happen.
>>
>>101928427

Oda is slowly dying
>>
>>101928447
Zoro is already matched with Issho, it would make no sense to match them off and hype it up only to have him fight another strawhat.
>>
>>101928447
>Also if you actually think the new Admirals are as strong as the old Admirals you might as well drop One Piece now

I don't think Sanji will fight Kizaru also, but where the fuck does that idea come from?
>>
inb4 kizaru leaves the marines to join the buggy pirates
>>
File: 1.jpg (16.34 KB, 126x290)
16.34 KB
16.34 KB JPG
>>101928495
Seriously? What did you do?
>>
>>101928501

>Actually taking the anime opening as foreshadowing

Alright you got me. I'm mad. Nice troll
>>
>>101928427
The editors force him to take a break every few weeks to keep healthy.
>>
>>101928501
>Wake Up is foreshadowing enough

Citing the anime--an anime OPENING at that--pretty much invalidates whatever point you're trying to make. It's just a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>101928577
There's a reason even Toei thought of it.
>>
>>101928536

It would make absolutely no sense if the new Admirals are as strong as the old ones, especially because Akainu is Fleet Admiral now.
Aside from that Fujitora hasn't been as impressive as the other Admirals yet and admits himself that he still needs to practice with his power
>>
>>101928513
Aren't we all?
>>
>>101928598
You know that guy was agreeing with you, right?
>>
>>101928598
>>101928577
You realize I said it won't happen, right?
>>
>>101928527
Logical people know that already. Don't waste brain power on retards.
>>
>>101927522
anytime someone mentions something that diviates from the powerlevel circlejerk, it gets lost in an ocean of shit. they are more often than not ignored because the majority of people are more interested in >>101923836 because everyone would rather infight about their husbandos. >>101927625 please don't take all their shit personally, it's not their fault, it's just human nature. we get tunnel vision and ignore everything else. just do what I do most of the time, look for the gems in each thread and only focus on them like you would want them to do for you. Never reply to powerlevel fags or people like >>101927684. they are like girls with cold sores, if you kiss them you will regret it because you shouldn't waste lip service on ugly ass trolls. I love one piece threads because there are rare gems in them from time to time, but you got to do some mining to find them. I love my /a/, but I accept that 86 posts out of 100 will be shit. Accept the flaws, and let them go. It's like going to pol and digging through 12 pages of shit to find that one good post on economic sustainablity or, god forbid, politics instead or the what race isn't white or the hate mongering. Or surfing through fit and having to dig through a thousand dick pics to find an appropriate thread for motivation and progress thread. >>101927869 I really do hope you are still here, because I wouldn't mind talking to you.
>>
File: B&4.png (96.32 KB, 907x463)
96.32 KB
96.32 KB PNG
>>101928563

I made the buggy thread but I was legitimately trying to start a new one piece thread. When shit hit the fan, I told the mods to delete my thread and they banned me because I guess they thought I was one of the trolls
>>
>>101928698

Does that make you look less stupid for using thinking the anime opening actually foreshadows what will happen in the manga?
>>
>>101928741
crap, did you actually write all that?
>>
>>101928741
Power levels aren't talked about nearly as much as you seem to think they are. The only reason theres a lot of power level talk lately is because there isn't much else to talk about with it on break this week.
>>
>>101928771
I used it to say it was the closest to foreshadowing, and that it's dumb thinking about it. My wording was shit though.
>>
File: 1.jpg (79.86 KB, 1280x720)
79.86 KB
79.86 KB JPG
>>101928755
Ah I remember seeing that. What I wouldn't have given to be a mod that day.
>>
>>101928577
>>101928598
>Too stupid to even know when one of your own is agreeing with you.
No wonder you can't see Sanji fighting Kizaru. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>101928667
>It would make absolutely no sense if the new Admirals are as strong as the old ones, especially because Akainu is Fleet Admiral now.

They searched the entire world recruiting Marines, since none of the Vice Admirals within the Marines were good enough. Is it THAT difficult to imagine that there are people in the entire world of OP who are as strong as the Admirals who weren't already Marines, Pirates, or Revolutionaries?
>>
>>101928905

But we aren't agreeing with Wake up being foreshadowing. That's just Toei filler
>>
>>101928755
Aw damn, that's fucked up. At least you died a hero.
>>
>>101928953
And it's all the foreshadowing there is, so that means there isn't any. That's what I was trying to say.
>>
>>101928923
Don't use too much logic, now. You could overload their brains.
>>
I re-read Enies Lobby

Merry showing up and her funeral still makes me tear up.
>>
>>101928818
Yes, because I feel anon's pain. and I just finished three of five tests at my uni and I ain't got jack shit to do.

>>101928829
they are in everythread and every break week is like this. I'm just tired of hearing literally the same arguments week in and week out. No matter their frequency, it is too often.
>>
>>101929106

Imagine how Oda must have felt, trying to write down Merry's death.
>>
File: image.jpg (139.02 KB, 500x364)
139.02 KB
139.02 KB JPG
>>101929106
Let it all out, bro.
>>
>>101928923

Actually it is. As you yourself said the gap between the Admirals and Vice-Admirals is pretty big. Enough to find people to fill that gap (and apparently they found only two anyway)

We can all agree that the new Admirals are not stronger than the old Admirals, because that would be fucking stupid.

So the chance of the new Admirals being exactly as strong as the old Admirals, especially considering how Fujitora has just acquired his new Devil Fruit is pretty slim.
>>
>>101929127
There just isn't that much to talk about that hasn't already been talked about.
>>
>>101929106
Reading it is ok for me, but I break down like a bitch every time I see that scene in the anime.
>>
>>101929148
He said he was sobbing when he did the chapter where Usopp broke up the Veggie Pirates crew

He must have been an absolute mess while doing Merry's funeral
>>
>>101928923
>>101928963

>samefagging this hard
>>
>>101928755
welcome back anon, i'm sorry about your thread
>>
>>101929149
No no no please no I can feel the tingles in my eyes
>>
>>101929213
>We can all agree that the new Admirals are not stronger than the old Admirals
Pretty confident (stupid) words from someone who hasn't seen the full extent of Issho's power and don't have the slightest inkling of what GB's power is.
>>
>>101929254

http://estrogenbrigade.yuku.com/topic/2212#.UvrLkfl5NhQ

>Tanaka recalls that Kappei read his lines from the scene where they part with Merry and it made her cry which she got mad about since it was before recording.

>Oda reflects on the Merry scene and says that even for OP it's a huge leap into the realm of fantasy, a talking ship. When he drew it, of course he cried and worked extremely hard on it but he was deeply concerned about how people would accept it. He was surprised that it had such a deep emotional response from fans.
>>
>>101929106
>>101929149
>>101929254
>>101929316

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WxExwrCQWg

Shall we take a trip down memory lane?

I'm glad Merry is kinda back as Mini Merry.

That gave me a relief.
>>
>>101929316
I get those every time I even think about Robin screaming "I WANT TO LIVE!"
>>
>>101929213
>We can all agree that the new Admirals are not stronger than the old Admirals
No, we can't because you're being retarded. There are plenty of people in the world that are Admiral level and not in the marines, even more so if you consider the possibility of the WG giving them their fruit.
>>
>>101929218
does that mean we should rehash the same shit over and over? I know what you're saying, but it still seems like over kill especially when it gets to the name calling and >implications.
>>
File: image.jpg (307.77 KB, 2048x1155)
307.77 KB
307.77 KB JPG
>>101929267
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>101929376
>When her son told her it was the most popular manga she couldn't believe it because of the art style. Then when she actually sat down and actually read tanks, it made her cry while she was riding a train. She thought, 'Well, the art may be wierd but this is alright!'
>>
>yfw in the final battle between Zoro and Fujitora Zoro wins using Tora Gari
>>
>>101929330

Do you actually think Akainu would get people who are stronger than him?
That's just a fucking idiotic move from his perspective as he doesn't even know how much they can be trusted and it's also stupid from a writing perspective. Why would Oda suddenly introduce marines out of nowhere who are stronger than Akainu?
>>
>>101929437
please don't reply to trolls, if he wants to think someone is samefagging let him
>>
>>101929437
If you think that screenshot means anything you are the idiot. And both of those have less than a minute inbetween, so they can't be samefags.
>>
>>101929424
What I mean is that theres always talk about power levels but most people ignore it in favor of talking about other things. Now there aren't that many other things to talk about so the only thing left are the shitty discussions that always happen.
>>
>>101929267
>XX:08:48
>>101929267
>XX:09:42
>Not a full minute
Are you retarded?
>>
File: One_Piece-v50-170.png (167.85 KB, 763x1200)
167.85 KB
167.85 KB PNG
>>101929213
The world of One Piece is big and full of mysteries. I disagree that literally every single one of the strongest people in the world are already pirates, Marines, or Revolutionaries. Look at Enel--now admittedly he's not as strong as the Admirals are since he lacks CoA Haki and doesn't have as much physical strength as them--but he's still an example of an unaffiliated person who was strong as fuck. The idea that in the entire world--including the New World itself--that every single person on par with the Admirals in strength is already accounted for is unreasonable to me, and it denies how big the world of OP is.
>>
>>101929437

Wrong click, meant to quote >>101929085
>>
>>101929493
Akainu isn't even an admiral. What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>101929493
>implying he cares about strength

/r/ing that Cyanide and Hapiness parody of Fujitora's recruitment
>>
>>101929592

Akainu is on the same level as Kizaru and Aokiji. Hence the "old Admirals"
>>
>>101929548
I like to imagine theres at least one guy who could fight on par with Whitebeard and Roger, but he's a grumpy old man living at home and doesn't bother with all that piratin or marinin bullshit
>>
>>101929298

What was with those trolls anyway? Where did they come from?
>>
>>101929548
Space Gorosei must be strong as fuck
>>
>>101929652
He is stronger, that's why he beat Kuzan, but yeah, Borsalino was the weaker one.
>>
>>101929668

They were quite large in number, weren't they? I want to believe it's some guy samefagging.
>>
>>101929493

I don't know who you think you quoted, but my quote >>101928963 was in response to the guy who was talking about being b& last week. You're both fucking stupid.

>>101929536
I'm on a goddamn ipad, I'm not editing HTML. Retards.
>>
>>101929696

The fact that their battle took ten fucking days pretty much shows how equal they were
>>
>>101925518
I'm referring to his personality dickface.
>>
>>101929742
Saying you are on an iPad means nothing either. I could tell you I'm fucking Oda too.
>>
File: image.jpg (394.81 KB, 2048x1536)
394.81 KB
394.81 KB JPG
>>101929549
That's still me, and you're still an idiot.

>>101929526
I'm trying but the retard is strong in this thread.
>>
>>101929742

It's pretty ironic that you quoted the wrong one now
>>
>>101929652
If anything its Akainu>=Kuzan>>Kizaru. Theres a reason hes fleet admiral and Kizaru wasn't even considered.
>>
>>101915631
now she's not a loli~
>>
>>101929801
See >>101929830

Are you guys determined to prove how daft you are?
>>
>>101929856

Kizaru didn't really care about becoming Fleet Admiral and neither would've Aokiji if it weren't for Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral
>>
>>101929493
they wouldn't put someone they didn't trust in such a high postion. and theoretically speaking, there wouldn't be a problem with having stronger people underneath you. Being Fleet Admiral is not about sheer strength but also one's ability to lead a group number sized in the bare minimum of a few thousands as a cohesive unit. For all we know, the new players picked from the conscription could been names reknown in their own seas. We have nothing but a mere inkling of their abilities.

>>101929537
Gotcha, I completely agree, anything you would like to talk about?
>>
>>101929830

Good thing I quoted the right faggot then
>>
>>101929696
>Borsalino
>Weaker

He is so stronger that he does not care about their puny fights
>>
>>101921827
>recent information tells us
>citation needed
>>
>>101929834
Sorry, I quoted you by mistake because your post was responding to me. But I still disagree with you about reddog recruiting people weaker than him, because that logic doesn't make sense.
>>
>>101929912
But it wasn't actually Akainu or Aokiji that put themselves up for the position, it was other people. Why would they recommend both of the other two but not Kizaru?
>>
File: One_Piece-v52-103.png (277.57 KB, 954x1500)
277.57 KB
277.57 KB PNG
>>101929856
>Theres a reason hes fleet admiral and Kizaru wasn't even considered.

Because Kizaru is an irresponsible airhead who doesn't take jack shit seriously and hardly has the aspirations to be Fleet Admiral. No matter how strong Kizaru is, who the fuck would want him to be Fleet Admiral? Him being an Admiral is already ridiculous enough. The man can't even remember how to use a phone sometimes.
>>
>>101929887
Doing all that was pointless. Both posts had less than a minute inbetween, they couldn't be the same person, and yet you still chose the harder path.
>>
>>101930018

The ultimate question is

Has he EVER given a fuck?
>>
>>101929668
I think it urks some /a/nons that One piece always has one thread going and that one thread just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. I don't know why wanpiss gets so much hate when there are at least 10 threads devoted to KlK and their mako cult.
>>
>>101929961
It doesn't make you look better that you called 2 different people samefag, retard. But I'm done with you.
>>
>>101930063

Akainu was recommended. Aokiji wanted the position only so that Akainu doesn't get it.
>>
>>101929746
Sakazuki still won in the end.
>>
>>101930102

You mad him look like a samefag pretty hard there.
In any case you're a massive faggot
>>
>>101929944
Fuji blocked Dofla's kick and backed off. Dofla tried to kick Akainu he'd be drowned in lava on the spot.
>>
>>101930070
And how does that not make him a worse fighter/strategist than Akainu?
>reminder that Akainu is also a great strategist
>>
>>101930137
A ten days fight clearly implies that Kuzan could have won as well. They are on the same level
>>
>>101930063
From what we know, Sengoku recommended Aokiji, but he wasn't interested until a lot of people within the WG supported Akainu for it, who presumably wanted the position himself very strongly, just as strongly as Aokiji DIDN'T want him to have it.

And the whole time Kizaru was off to the side sipping tea and trying to talk to Sentomaru through a black den den mushi.
>>
>>101930137

Yes he did, but that doesn't mean they weren't on the same level. Again, the battle took 10 fucking days. This is merely to show how close their battle was
>>
>>101930118
Aokiji was recommended by someone too, they just said the only reason he didn't decline was because he didn't want Akainu to be it.
>>
>>101930224
Zapping people at the speed of light is a good and legitimate strategy
>>
>>101929656
Garp post retirement

>>101929830
stay strong anon, don't take the bait and we'll all be better for it, also, don't drop to their level. giving in gives them the substance akin to Integra's blood to a starved Alucard. just a tad is enough to erect their troll boners.
>>
>>101930238
Exactly, and neither the WG or Sengoku supported Kizaru for it.
>>
>>101930349
The point is that no matter how strong Kizaru is, he still is an irresponsible pothead
>>
>>101930118
I thought Sengoku recommend Aokiji and Akainu challanged him for it.

Personally I don't see why the new Admirals should be any weaker than the previous.
>>
>>101930349
Because no one wants that amoral monkey as the Fleet Admiral. That doesn't have anything specific to do with how strong he is as a fighter.
>>
When is Luffy going to activate the haki super saiyan mode
>>
>>101930428
Which factors into him not being as good of a fighter.
>>
>>101930487

I'm pretty sure if Akainu or Aokiji fought with Kizaru it would be a 10 fight battle too.
>>
>>101930487
I can't wait for a fight that makes him get serious.
>>
>>101930464

When Doflamingo kills Sabo.
>>
>>101930487
Luffy is fucking strong, but that retard wouldn't survive alone on the see. He even said it himself. Fighting intelligence is something on its own and separate from overall intelligence
>>
>>101930542

You mean like Punk Hazard's current condition serious or SERIOUS-serious?
>>
>>101930487
Not really. Leading and directing thousands of troops in battle against a Yonkou is a different matter than "Maybe I should shot lasers at him. Like 5000 lasers."
>>
So when Beckmann pointed his gun at Kizaru during Marineford he stopped his attack.

Does that mean Beckmann has Seastone bullets?
>>
>>101930526
>10 fight battle

Woah!
>>
>>101930464
When Zoro gets killed by stairs
>>
>>101930641
Saitama serious
>>
>>101930641
Serious to the point were he's troubled by an oponent and doesn't have time to joke and be his usual self.
>>
>>101930690
>his greatest enemy
>>
File: 1353564749527.jpg (114.02 KB, 807x858)
114.02 KB
114.02 KB JPG
>>101930658
Not really, since Beckman probably has Haki that would do the job too. Plus half of everything Kizaru does and says isn't serious, and Kizaru went and shot at Law and Luffy anyway, despite Beckman's gun pointed at him.
>>
>>101930658
Nah. Kizaru can dodge seastone.

He has bullets made of Devil Fruits.
>>
>>101930445
Sengoku did recommend Aokiji. A lot of people associated with the world government, high ranking people, wanting Akainu. Jinbei explained it.
>>
>>101930658
He probably didn't want to start a war with a second Yonkou.
>>
>>101930772
Jesus Christ, I don't know why I didn't think about Haki.
>>
>>101930772
I like to think he really was serious about stopping at gunpoint, but the risk of letting Law and Luffy escape outweighed self preservation
>>
>>101930204
I'm not saying fuji is stronger than Akainu, I was merely stating that THEORETICALLY it would be dumb, should someone stronger than him volunteer their services, it would be dumb to not take them up on said offer, should their credibility check out. But for the sake of argument...

Akainu would definitely swamp Dolfa's ass in magma, his personality wouldn't allow for anything else. On the other hand, Fuji seems much more level headed and in the few shots that we have seen from him, has set himself up as a pragmatist. If you are implying Fuji doesn't think he can take Dofla, then I would reccomend you reread their altercation. Fuji appears quite confident in his abilities.
>>
>>101930838
Ah okay. I need to re-read FI it seems.
>>
I'm finally about to cap 700 chapters.

I didn't think I could make it this far.
>>
>>101930921
>risk of letting Law and Luffy

No, Anon, that was just Kizaru's thirst for blood
>>
>>101926502
He's undercover, infiltrating Kaido

Either that or who knows, but it is odd he went straight to Kaido's island and asked for a job by kicking the ass of the first guy he saw until he got an application. It's like he already had this goal in mind from the start here.
>>
>>101931024
The chapters around 700 are great. Keep up, you are about to reach the end.
>>
>>101931024
Prepare for the overwhelming sadness of being caught up with the story and having to wait at least full week for the next one to come out.
>>
Why is Law so weak? His haki is worse than Sanjis.
>>
>>101931174
Yeah like the time he cut a mountine and Vergo.
>>
>>101931174
Reminder that Sanji's specialization is CoO
>>
>>101931212
>>101931228
Pls stop replying to shitting trolls
>>
>>101931228
He'd still know how to use CoA, it just wouldn't be as developed as his CoO.
>>
>>101931212
No confirmation that was haki
>>
File: img000005.png (314.58 KB, 850x1230)
314.58 KB
314.58 KB PNG
>>101931174
I remember back in the weeks before Law and Doflamingo fought there were retards claiming that Law was going to destroy Doflamingo. Even after he got his ass beat, some people were still saying that he only lost because he was worn out from Fujitora and Doflamingo double teaming him, as through Doflamingo couldn't kick Law's ass around the block any day of the week.
>>
>>101931035
I think if Drake was just undercover then Kizaru wouldn't have tuned him up the way he did.

Although that could be one explanation for how he got off of Saobody without being arrested after that sound assbeating.

doesnt explain the other three, though
>>
Doffy reminds me of Hyoudou's son in Kaiji.
>>
>>101931293

Why didn't oda make sanji learn Hardening haki? Sanji would of demolished vergo if he knew hardening haki
>>
>>101931377

I can't wait until Teach SUDDENLY shows up again to tank Doflaming when he's weak and steal his fruit, a la Whitebeard War Arc all over again.

Imagine all that rage.
>>
File: img0000017.png (355.02 KB, 897x1280)
355.02 KB
355.02 KB PNG
>>101931444
Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji all know it, but they specialize in different things. Sanji was just physically weaker than Vergo, that's all--Haki included.
>>
>>101931494
I want to see what the Ito Ito is capable of. It seems massively overpowered from what we've seen.
>>
>>101931539

Hardening haki is different than CoA

I mean where he actually turns his leg black with the haki
>>
>>101931035
I actually dig that theory, but I don't buy. It would be to similar to Kuma and I don't think Oda is a one trick horse. But I do like the theory. I think Drake is just buying his time underneath someone who knows his shit. And is just out to make a name for himself. Also, has there been any confirmation that Drake is under Kaido's flag now? Couldn't have Scotch just defected to Drakes side?
>>
>>101931444
He already knows it, just not as well as vergo. It was vergo's specialty.

>>101931494
Oda wouldn't dare. I think I'd go blind with rage.
>>
>>101931587
Nope, not going there again. I have zero interest in getting into this retarded fucking debate again.
>>
File: 11.png (302.51 KB, 866x1280)
302.51 KB
302.51 KB PNG
So, Baby 5 is a Feminist?
>>
>>101931444
He does know it and got completely rekt by Vergo.
>>
>>101931587
Hardening Haki is another name for CoA
>>
>>101931444
Because Sanji most likely learned about Haki on his own, probably the same with Zoro, only with a little explanation from Mihawk. Luffy was taught everything about Haki from Reyleigh, and in fact was the first thing he was taught.
>>
>>101931587
Stop trying to push this troll shit.
>>
>>101931552
>pistol threads
>parasite threads
>ropeburn
>spider-mannan
>netslapping
Delicious.
>>
>>101931631
>Will do everything a guy asks her to (including marriage) if he says he needs her
Nope.
>>
>>101931035
Drake went to Kaidou because he's not stupid. They say the only way to survive in the new world is joining a Younkou, or fighting them. He pick the first option. I don't think there is a real deep reason other than this.
>>
>>101931761

Shes a reverse beta cuck
>>
>>101931617

>Oda wouldn't dare. I think I'd go blind with rage.

>Blackbeard shows up
>Annihilates the fuck out of Doffy and steals the Ito Ito Fruit
>kills Shanks, just as Luffy is about give the straw hat back
>the straw hat is destroyed in the process
>>
>>101931431
Didn't all the Supernova's get out though?

>>101931444
to differentiate the characters and give them depth and different specialties.

>>101931552
most of the New World super powers are going to seem that way though. They are not powerful due to the fruit, but due to what they have learned to do with the fruit.
>>
>>101931810
The best kind
>>
File: 1391211714015.png (455.46 KB, 680x681)
455.46 KB
455.46 KB PNG
>>101931631
>>
>>101931810
So a cuckquean?
>>
>>101931614
We see him still on Kaido's island in the cover spreads as he's called to come take care of Caribou
>>
>>101931786
I don't know about that. Drake doesn't seem like the kind of person who only cares about his own survival and isn't interested in anything greater than that. If that was all he cared about, he would have just retired from the Marines--not turned traitor and become a wanted pirate. Drake definitely has something planned, though what it could be I have no idea.
>>
I still hold out hope that Fujitora has the pull pull no mi reflection of Kuma's rather than the gravity no mi

I'm wondering of he has to touch what he manipulates.
>>
>>101931614
I don't see someone working under Kaido, a yonko, leaving to work under a low-bounty supernova.

I'm sure his defection has something to do with Vegapunk's DF research and the SMILE fruits somehow.

My official prediction for when we get to Kaido's island is Drake, being a rare ancient zoan, has become one of his head commanders.
>>
>>101931814
>the straw hat is destroyed in the process

I want first seats on that shitstorm
>>
File: 1390672901631.jpg (181.16 KB, 1280x720)
181.16 KB
181.16 KB JPG
>>101931814
You are just the worst kind of person!
>>
>>101931627
Bless you for not being a douche. Fuck that argument.
>>
>>101931904
He might have plans but they don't need to be related to Kaidou, gaining a Younkou's protection gives him more freedom to lurk the new world.
>>
>>101931909
>I'm wondering of he has to touch what he manipulates.
What did he jump into the sky to touch the meteor?
>>
>>101931836
>to differentiate the characters and give them depth and different specialties.

Except that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji all have CoO and CoA. Zoro just have a better CoA and Sanji a better CoO
>>
>>101932015
Zoro should have shit CoO considering how his orientation is.
>>
>>101932015
your point being that they are different and suited to different tasks?
>>
>>101932102
Just wanted to correct the other Anon. Also, it doesn't add much depth
>>
>>101931836
They did, which I don't understand. When Kizaru left them all to go chase the SH, they were just fucking laying there. It doesn't make sense to me that an island filled with marines who had full knowledge of the supernovas would just let them get up and leave. Even if they are all just fodder marines, the supernova were literally all broken and Kizaru got done with them. They should've been able to slap some Seastone cuffs on them and take them to impel down.
>>
>final war arc

>Luffy struggles against the admirals

>Ivankov arrives

> With quick thinking and haki, right before sakazuki and kizaru are about to kill Luffy, Iva uses his hormone fruit on both sakazuki and kizaru
>>
>>101932200
Their crews probably helped them to get away/fight off the marines.
>>
>>101932327
I guess that makes the most sense. I never really consider their crews since they pretty much all come across as fodder.
>>
>>101932417
>they pretty much all come across as fodder.
Yeah but so are the rest of the marines.
>>
>>101932168
how did you correct me. They are different, right? They have different strengths, right? Also, the way I see it, it does add depth because it gives insight into their personalities. Zoro lacks strength in CoO much like his sense of direction. he cannot predict all attacks coming at him and he would rather plow through them and endure what comes, shows how he has grown since Kuma's pain push. likewise, Sanji has shown to be the most analytical of the monster trio, and would rather rely on his brain than his feet. Also, it may also be a joke for sanji since his area of expertise is in CoO and he is always going unnoticed by antagonists. I personally hope that Zoro's CoA is superior to Luffy's, but I probably will not get my wish. Luffy's CoO stems directly from his fighting instincts.
>>
>>101932542
Because Sanji DOES have CoA haki.
>>
>>101932542
Read the first two sentences and stopped there.
I wasn't talking about you, but the guy saying that Sanji didn't learn CoA.
>>
>>101932542
It's not taht Zoro lacks strength in CoO, it,s just that his fighting style greatly benefit from focusing more on CoA. Also, his CoO was decent against Hodi. And Luffy is specialized in CoC. But you're pretty good at over analyzing
>>
>>101932013
No he just has to touch a bunch of rocks and send them way up into the atmosphere or space beforehand.

That said the things that came down have craters suggesting they have been up there for a while, but eh that could juat be artistic license.
>>
>>101932803
Thats far less likely and it would be stupid to assume thats what happened. Occam's razor and all.
>>
>>101932803
>implying he touched the guys at the casino
>>
>>101932561
>>101932572
>>101932687
pls quote the post that explictly states Zoro has no CoO. because none of my posts said that and I have no idea how you could have arrived at that.
>>
>>101932954

>>101931444
>>
>>101932954
Pls say where in the posts you quoted it's stated that you said Zoro has no CoO

Anon, are you alright?
>>
>>101933022
nigga, all I see in that post is Sanji... do you need to have the word explictly defined for you

>>101933036
>because none of my posts said that
>>
>>101933130
Are you retarded or did you misread everyones posts? Not only is no one saying Zoro, no one is saying that you said that.
>>
>>101933130
You might want to see a doctor. This kind of condition can lead to a lot of problems in your everyday life
>>
>>101932856
>>101932913
Well both are possible. In the anime he touched them (Not canon I know), but nothing excludes it from happening. He could have sent the rocks up and he could have touched them with his sword iai style.

Personally I prefer to think he doesn't need to touch them and he has the pull no mi, but I won't exclude the possibilities.
>>
>>101933471
Why would you even mention the anime? its 100% irrelevant and the only thing it does is make you seem stupid.
>>
>>101933471
Touching them to control them is exactly what Shiki's power is. Also, why even talking about the anime when you know it's not canon?
>>
>>101933471
>Personally I prefer to think he doesn't need to touch them and he has the pull no mi, but I won't exclude the possibilities.
We've seen him use his power several times without touching things, it would be stupid to have him not touch things, reveal that he needs to touch things and just say "oh yeah those were all off panel"
>>
>>101933471
He most certainly did NOT touch them in the anime, not even once. It already has a bad enough wrap, don't go bullshitting and making it worse,
>>
Who is Luffys Mother?

What is the current relationship between Garp and his son Dragon

How did Dragon come to hate the world government so much?

How did kuma end up on the side of the World Government?
>>
>>101934128
Shes not made up yet
Nothing
Either someone died or he knows about the void century
Hes not
>>
>>101934128
>Bisoromi Bear
>On the side of the WG

You wish



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.