so /a/ i need a realy good anime a anime that will keep me tied to it til i end, so please help a anon in need.
Boku no Pico
Boku no Pico :^)
>til i end
i already watched boku no pico kind of amusing if you ask me
Do you even have to ask?
Until you end?
One piece, because you'll die before it ends.
Boku no Pico, I cried in the ending
Just watch LotGH over and over. It's long enough that you'll forget the beginning when you start over.
Ignore this faggot. He has a bunch of cocks in his brain. I suggest Boku no pico, OP.
Just my favorites: Madoka Magica, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Bakemonogatari, Kill la Kill (not finished yet), Fate/Zero, Natsume Yuujinchou, Psycho-Pass, Princess Tutu, Shingeki no Kyojin, .........
Boku no Pico anon. It is the most underrated masterpiece ever created
Stop trolling OP with your shitty shows.
OP watch Bible Black and/or Ghost Slide. Boku no Pico is also an all time classic.
>suggesting bad animes
Kill yourself, faggot. Newfags must be guided and respected
newfag here why do u have to bully me so much /a/ ?
first time around i could not stop watching that shit
Poku no Biko :^)
/a/ is firmly against bullying. We're sorry you had to deal with >>101823703 - we'll give him a firm talking to and make sure he doesn't bully anyone ever again. In the meantime, I recommend Pico x Coco x Chico (You should watch Boku no Pico first, however).
1. Enable reverse image search
2. Find something that looks interesting on /a/
3. Find out what it is via reverse image search
4. Lr2 google, check the /a/ wiki and other online resources
5. Watch a bunch of anime, lurk for 6 months, then post on /a/
6. Avoid incurring the wrath of thousands of /a/utistic sperglords on /a/ who try to fit in by suggesting Boku no Pico, and other shit, all by following the above advice.
Really though, if you stupid fucks aren't going to sage this thread, then don't fucking bump it.