[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1370526694161.jpg (133.41 KB, 1440x810)
133.41 KB
133.41 KB JPG
Why do people like big boobs. They're unhealthy and disgusting
>>
File: kobeni cowtits.jpg (74.32 KB, 1280x720)
74.32 KB
74.32 KB JPG
>>
Why don't you like big boobs? go au naturel then you like big boobs.
>>
File: eiken.gif (1.56 MB, 317x240)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
Because being able to support large secondary sexual characteristics is a sign of good health and thus good breeding material
>>
>>101759474
>They're unhealthy and disgusting
Okay, that's just wrong.
>>
>>101759474

>Why do people like small boobs. They're unhealthy and disgusting.
See? It works both ways if you put it like that.
>>
File: 1383192894655.jpg (46.24 KB, 1280x720)
46.24 KB
46.24 KB JPG
>>
File: Gargantia Bellows.jpg (340.85 KB, 711x1055)
340.85 KB
340.85 KB JPG
>>101759474
Objectively incorrect.

You're free to have shit taste, but don't spread untruths.
>>
>>101759838
>small boobs. They're unhealthy
How so?
>>
i like hamburgers anon
>>
>>101759838
Nothing disgusting about small boobs. Big boobs are like a giant tumour.
>>
File: Senran Kagura Yomi 10.gif (2.23 MB, 633x720)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>
>people like

I don't. DFC forever here.
>>
>>101760123
>Why do people like big hamburgers. They're unhealthy and disgusting
>>
File: 8537657568.jpg (20.41 KB, 300x300)
20.41 KB
20.41 KB JPG
>>101759474
>Holy shit the Gaydar is going off the scales with this one.
>>
>>101759971
They're synonymous with bad genes.
Small boobs -> no milk -> cubs starve to death -> Extinction.
>>
DFC faggots starting shit as usual.
>>
>>101760250
>Small boobs -> no milk -> cubs starve to death -> Extinction

But that's wrong. There is no correlation between size and milk production.
>>
>>101760250
If you actually went to school, you'd know that is untrue. Be it small or large size, neither have impact on the production of milk.
>>
File: 1379096946248.jpg (452.98 KB, 1439x2057)
452.98 KB
452.98 KB JPG
You could've just said PLOT thread.
>>
>>101760351
Don't be so butthurt, normalfag.
>>
you know the girls who can survive in primitive lives with big boobs were on upper class.
>>
>big tits are unhealthy

So I take it breastfeeding is a bad thing?
>>
File: lol2.jpg (2.04 KB, 125x119)
2.04 KB
2.04 KB JPG
>>101760250
>Small boobs -> no milk
>>
>>101760357
>There is no correlation between size and milk production.

[citation needed]
>>
File: Tenjou Tenge Maya 03.jpg (102.63 KB, 400x487)
102.63 KB
102.63 KB JPG
>>101760456
>equating big tits with normalfaggotry

Nice try, irc
>>
>>101760503
Big boobs may cause a lot of trouble in time. From back pains to a mayor probability of breast cancer.
>>
>>101759474
My limit goes from AAA to B. Maybe borderline C.

Anything above that would be proportionally and aesthetically unattractive to me.
>>
>>101760617
>back pains

Upper body exercises fixes that.

>tumor

Can't say since i'm no doctor.
>>
>>101760456
>he likes breasts
>NORMALFAG
No. I'm not surprised you would have shitty opinions like that though since you have shit taste
>>
>>101760688
>Upper body exercises fixes that.
If you need to fix something is because it's not goof in the first place. Check mate.
>>
When you hug a flat chested girl you're holding her closer to your heart.
>>
It depends. I like big breast, but cowtits are just disgusting. Small breast are god-tier though.
>>
>>101760598
>>101760690
>Bitched about DFC
>Acts all upset someone would call out normalfag
This new.
>>
>>101760617
Anyone can get breast cancer regardless of size buddy. There are even some men who get breast cancer.
>>
File: tear.jpg (264.68 KB, 900x700)
264.68 KB
264.68 KB JPG
>>101760782
So romantic.
>>
File: vomit02.gif (887.75 KB, 400x225)
887.75 KB
887.75 KB GIF
>>101760782
>>
File: Large.png (577.05 KB, 1280x800)
577.05 KB
577.05 KB PNG
>>
>>101760775
So cars aren't good?
>>
>>101760851
> mayor probability.
>>
>>101760688
>>101760775
That isn't really a "fix" so much as staying in shape.
>>
>>101760782

Flat is justice. Not only are you holding her closer to your heart, but you're also hugging justice.
>>
>>101760848
You're a funny guy
>>
>>101760782
Hey wait i heard that somewhere before.
>>
>>101760910
Broken cars aren't.
>>
Because I actually like a woman. Not a child like you disgusting faggots
>>
>>101759474
>They're unhealthy
Are you such a hikki that you dropped out of school in the 5th grade?
>>
>>101761071
> DFC
> child
>>
>>101760617
>mayor probability of breast cancer.
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1310173775336.jpg (29.55 KB, 329x297)
29.55 KB
29.55 KB JPG
>>101761071
>>
File: 1387509622462.png (200.08 KB, 818x655)
200.08 KB
200.08 KB PNG
>>101760782
Truly the best.
>>
>>101761071
>DFC
>Pedo

Anon, pls

Hebephile master race reporting in
>>
File: legit breasts.jpg (656.35 KB, 1280x720)
656.35 KB
656.35 KB JPG
>>
>2014
>Still hasn't transcended to the master race that enjoys both gigantic tits and washboard chests

Stop picking sides and leave the 'average range' bust lovers to wallow in their own petty filth. Truly it is paradise up here on the pinnacle of taste.
>>
>>101760617
That's actually bullshit.
>>
>>101761182
Why do you think men rarely develop breast cancer?
Yes, that's it.
>>
>>101761248
If we were face to face, I'd shake your hand in approval.
>>
Not enough love for Oppai Lolis in here.
>>
>>101759474
They are nice and fluffy.
>>
File: 1389051344560.jpg (157.79 KB, 1086x1073)
157.79 KB
157.79 KB JPG
>>101761348
Oh my god. Are you actually serious? Did you really not take 1 biology class in your entire life?
>>
>>101761248
>master race
My spectrum is board flat on one side and medium big on the other. Huge tits are not kind to my eyes.
>>
>>101761559
Define huge. so that I can determine if you're a faggot or not
>>
>>101760617
>probability of breast cancer.

http://ww5.komen.org/BreastCancer/FactorsUnderStudy.html

tl;dr - Possible relationship, but not clear. Risk increase may hold true for thin women, but relationship clouded in heavy women.
>>
>>101761248
Whenever I see a C-cup I just shake my head in disappointment. So much wasted potential. So much mediocrity.
>>
I love all tits as long as they are proportional.

Un-proportionally huge tits turn me off, but proportionally huge tits get me going big time.
>>
>>101761623
D and anything higher.
>>
>>101761623
Bigger than 70% of the characters heads is too big for me.
>>
A true breast lover loves all breasts, large and small. Everyone in this thread is disgusting,including myself.
>>
>>101760576
>Breast size does not influence how much breast milk you can or will produce.
>Because breast size depends more on the amount of supporting fibrous and fatty tissue than the amount of milk glands, women with larger breasts do not necessarily produce more breast milk. Breast milk production is stimulated hormonally and increases with demand. Increasing the frequency of breastfeeding sessions with a baby increases the milk supply. Supply meets demand in most cases. While many factors can affect breast milk production — fatigue, stress and depression — do not add worry about your breast size to the stresses of motherhood.

>If you are thinking about breastfeeding, don't discount your ability to breastfeed or give up without talking to a lactation consultant or your pediatrician. There are many ways to try to increase your milk supply, and difficulties occur for many women regardless of size.

>Alice Y. Chang M.D.
>Harvard Medical School

A simple google search would give you many sources
>>
>>101761452
Men can get breast cancer.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/malebreastcancer.html
>>
>>101761749
I know they can, but do you understand why they only make up for 1% of all breast cancer? Protip: it has nothing to do with size.
>>
>>101760617
Wouldn't want to be called Probability and would definitely not want to be mayor of Breast Cancer.
>>
>>101761749
>medicineplus
>not mayo clinic
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/male-breast-cancer/basics/definition/CON-20025972
>>
How big are the mayor's tits?
Are they lumpy?
are cancerous tits beautiful?
>>
File: 1338244206154.jpg (9.91 KB, 300x300)
9.91 KB
9.91 KB JPG
>mfw when reading /ss/ hentai with breastfeeding and the women's nipple is bigger than the shota's face
>>
>>101761348
>Why do you think men rarely develop breast cancer?
because male "breasts" are infinitely less complicated than female breasts.
>>
>>101759474
>Ringo_posting_on_/a/.jpg
Go away
Childhood Friend is the best
>>
File: gross-tan2.jpg (6.78 KB, 211x239)
6.78 KB
6.78 KB JPG
>>101761974
>nipple is bigger than the shota's face
>>
>>101762106
To be fair, shota's can have pretty small faces.
>>
File: 1381776327947.jpg (339.26 KB, 960x1310)
339.26 KB
339.26 KB JPG
>>101761623
For me

Having large breasts stops being attractive when the size makes the overall body look unproportional.

Like pic related for example

It just looks bad
>>
>>101761712
Are you some kinda fag? I don't even give a shit about what the other guy said, there is nothing rewarding about milking a flat chested girl. Sure, they may be able to produce the same amount of milk in the end, but it's much more fulfilling to be able to literally milk a breast like an udder and see the milk come out. All you can do with a flat chest is suck the nipple. Much less options.

That should be their tag line

>Flat chests: much less options.
>>
>>101762036
They are pretty much the same. Male breast are just atrophied. The only substantial difference is... yes you got it, size.
>>
File: 1386324136889.jpg (299.06 KB, 1920x3204)
299.06 KB
299.06 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>101762177
would be fun to grope though
>>
File: 1377932365413.gif (1.51 MB, 640x360)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
>>101759874
Nothing at all.
>>
>>101760207

muh moyashi
>>
>>101762177
Well sure. But there aren't many characters like that outside hentai
>>
>>101762185
Not him but you obviously don't understand the charm that small breasts can have.

All you care about is how big they are regardless of anything else.
>>
File: 7564535.jpg (26.53 KB, 441x403)
26.53 KB
26.53 KB JPG
>>101759474
>Why do people like big boobs
>They're unhealthy and disgusting
Go kill yourself, you would do everybody a big favour.
>>
>>101762177
I like big breasts when the girl is healthy but that size is just disgusting.
>>
>>101762390
>All you care about is how big they are regardless of anything else.
Don't act like you know me, I didn't say that shit faggot.

On the other hand, "much less options" is a fact
>>
>>101762369
I can think of a few, but I don't remember where I remember them from. It's in the back of my head.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (16.10 KB, 252x297)
16.10 KB
16.10 KB JPG
>>101762177
>Like pic related for example

W-well, it can't be helped, I guess I'll take her

suckers
>>
Board flat to pic related size is my limit.
>>
File: 28255540.jpg (209.54 KB, 860x1200)
209.54 KB
209.54 KB JPG
>>101762177
Says you.
>>
File: 1390200965197.jpg (27.55 KB, 500x353)
27.55 KB
27.55 KB JPG
>big boobs are unhealthy

no one is dumb enough to actually think this, right?
>>
>>101762523
I wish more people were like you

More of the superior variety for everyone else
>>
>>101762523
Why? That isn't even that attractive. Why would you limit yourself like that?
>>
>>101762557
See, that image is actually alright in my book because it doesn't look unproportional at all.
>>
File: 1366583098358.jpg (327.03 KB, 1440x1190)
327.03 KB
327.03 KB JPG
>>101762272
What is it that makes her so fucking sexy god dammit
>>
>>101762457
I don't have to know you, it's plain as day.
>>
File: image.jpg (14.13 KB, 237x233)
14.13 KB
14.13 KB JPG
>>101761712

>Chang

mfw
>>
>>101762701
The most important thing about breasts is their proportions, not the size.

You know nothing about me. I love breasts.
>>
>>101762645
I think it's the idea of having a person with a strict mindset becoming lewd.
>>
Why can't we all just agree with Kyon?
>>
>>101759474
Why do people like juicy asses? They're unhealthy and disgusting.
>>
File: 182849.jpg (348.17 KB, 850x2408)
348.17 KB
348.17 KB JPG
Is this too big?
>>
>>101762645
> dfc
> wide hips
> nice ass
Muh dick!
>>
>>101759474
Why people like anything? They're unhealthy and disgusting.
>>
File: 1334983538059.jpg (91.63 KB, 600x800)
91.63 KB
91.63 KB JPG
Sena Kashiwazaki is perfection there is no debating this all potential debaters go home and cry because you are wrong.
>>
>>101762581
You lost me there.

>>101762635
It is to me and that's all that matters. The main appeal behind flat/small for me is the concept and image of humbleness and elegance mixed with cuteness and innocence, which means no excessive size past A.
>>
File: 1390596811386.jpg (230.07 KB, 600x1007)
230.07 KB
230.07 KB JPG
>>101762808
Define "Juicy"
>>
>>101762825
too small
>>
>>101762972
One sausage and eggs from being a little boy...if you're into that kinda thing I guess
>>
File: ass 2.jpg (395.71 KB, 2000x1333)
395.71 KB
395.71 KB JPG
>>101762972
pic
>>
>Why do people like big boobs

Kyon.jpeg
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (42.73 KB, 590x590)
42.73 KB
42.73 KB JPG
>>101763110
>>
>>101763080
I am into that, traps are fine as long as they look feminine.
>>
>>101763110
gross

a real gril
>>
>>101763175
That's gay, can I watch
>>
File: ass 5.png (347.93 KB, 848x480)
347.93 KB
347.93 KB PNG
>>101763177
>>101763185
Fine, fine, here
>>
Why can't we get along? Breasts are breasts and I love breasts regardless of their size.
>>
File: 1390451265707.png (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>101763110
>Not liking juicy ass

Anon, pls
>>
>>101762645
Her size is kind of perflat I love most.
>>
>>101763315
Someone somewhere decides to say that one thing is better than the other and people have to defend their preferences.

That's the way it's always been on every message board, forever. Blame the instigators.
>>
File: a broom waiting for use.jpg (303.23 KB, 850x1231)
303.23 KB
303.23 KB JPG
Too big?
>>
>>101763257
Only if you help me teach this trap a lesson.
>>
>>101762645
>Flat
>FLAT
>Those disgusting, pathetic mosquito bite tits.

Gross. Flatten that shit out
>>
>>101763397
Yeah but, can't people understand that subjectivity should be respected but not necessarily accepted?
This is exactly why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>101763476
Personally, I think it'd be better if she was a bit smaller and shorter. But that's just me.
>>
>>101763476
Nope. Anyone else hatefap? I hate houki. But she is hot as fuck. Like.. I fap angrily to her
>>
File: 1369364432965.jpg (199.08 KB, 1280x720)
199.08 KB
199.08 KB JPG
>>101759474
I love both big breats and small breasts.
am I fucked up?
>>
Who has the biggest tits? Passionlip?
>>
>>101763553
Anon, those breasts are trying their hardest to become the ideal size. They try and try, but genetics is a bitch. And here you are bringing them down when they need support.

pls consider sudoku
>>
>>101763397
Because OP is a fag and doesn't understand that people like things he doesn't like. As long as they aren't morbidly obese (not /a/'s retarded definition of obese) I enjoy all body types.
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (240.77 KB, 598x566)
240.77 KB
240.77 KB JPG
>>101763553
Disregard cowtits and chopping boards

A truly enlightened person takes the middle path
>>
>>101763673
Actually now thinking about it, I'm more of an ass man.
>>
>>101763695
Biggest and best
>>
>>101763752
i love breast bullying
>>
File: i caame.gif (34.56 KB, 448x272)
34.56 KB
34.56 KB GIF
>>101763824
>Tomo
I have no words, she's just delicious.
>>
File: 134949393.png (1.18 MB, 1125x1739)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>implying I'm shallow enough to like or dislike girls based on breasts
Exhibit A: My waifu. Pefect here.
>>
File: 1386265792956.jpg (85.83 KB, 580x809)
85.83 KB
85.83 KB JPG
>>101763911
and also perfect here.

Learn compromise.
>>
>>101763911
>>101763979
Tohka a retarded shit

Also a slut

You're waifu loves a faggot MC
>>
File: 1389222653555.gif (2.88 MB, 640x360)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB GIF
>>101763630
I haven't even seen the second season yet and I think Houki's a frowning qt.

Her reactions are adorable, and it's a shame so many people dislike her just because she gives MC what he deserves.
>>
Breast envy is literally the best thing in existence.
>>
Ideal DFC. Close to flat, but noticeable volume to make tiny ample well shaped mounds.
>>
>>101763824
Tomo is too baby faced

I don't find her attractive
>>
>>101763911
>>101763979
With all due respect, Anonymous, I would fuck your waifu.
>>
>>101763979
Cute! What the hell is this?! I only saw season 1
>>
Who /mediumsizedtits/ here?

Nobody likes a flat chested bitch or a cow tittied retard.
>>
>>101764167
9th volume of the light novel. A new spirit turns everyone into a loli
>>
File: 6bake7.jpg (120.60 KB, 1280x720)
120.60 KB
120.60 KB JPG
>>101764234
You serious? Like why not just enjoy all sizes for fucks sake.
>>
>>101764234
No thanks. If there's anything worse than big and small it's that weak ass in between part. And origami worst girl
>>
>>101759566
You're not wrong.
>>
>>101764015
That's some pretty awful taste you have there.
>>
>>101762369
>Kyoukai senjou no horizon
>>
>>101763911
top kek

Your waifu has no personality, she's a cartoon character. You're literally the definition of shallow.
>>
File: 1390620975529.gif (425.94 KB, 640x360)
425.94 KB
425.94 KB GIF
>>
>>101764522
Not him, but are you implying you can't relate with or empathize with a character? They are given humanlike traits. It isn't shallow. And
>top kek
Be gone. back to shitposting boards with you
>>
File: image.jpg (326.74 KB, 1000x1444)
326.74 KB
326.74 KB JPG
Best breasts are average sized.
Not big, but not too small.
>>
>>101764496
Literally 1 show.
>>
>>101764234
Mah nigga

78-83cm bust master race
>>
>>101764902
That picture is 75 cm
>>
>>101764732
Yep, we all know waifus are chosen because of their relatable personalities and not because of their idealized appearances.

>Be gone. back to shitposting boards with you
"look at me im so unique xDDD"
>>
Misaki's breats are the perfect size. Big but still shapely and firm.
>>
>>101764976
Looks like someone knows absolutely nothing about waifu.
>>
File: 06_006.jpg (402.17 KB, 1200x1696)
402.17 KB
402.17 KB JPG
>>101762906

>canon Sena

nope

>Fei's Sena

Okay, now she has my penis' attention.
>>
>>101764234
too small for medium.
>>
File: 001.jpg (261.81 KB, 973x1400)
261.81 KB
261.81 KB JPG
I like fit girls with average sized breasts.

Tan skin for a bonus.
>>
>>101765214
I think he meant for a jap
>>
>>101765141

The best Sena is the one by Leopard.
>>
File: 138394924782.jpg (16.15 KB, 250x250)
16.15 KB
16.15 KB JPG
>>101765279
Thats huge for a jap
>>
File: 1317905580194.png (72.39 KB, 414x248)
72.39 KB
72.39 KB PNG
>>101765141
TO THE SADPANDA
>>
File: 1390364750331.jpg (1.53 KB, 100x100)
1.53 KB
1.53 KB JPG
>unhealthy
>>
File: waifu5.jpg (134.22 KB, 1280x720)
134.22 KB
134.22 KB JPG
I prefer small ones but don't talk shit about my Waifu.
>>
Breasts are uncontrollable lewdness.

A girl with large breasts is worse as a human being because their ability to communicate is hampered. They are uncontrollably giving off a signal that does not match their intentions. Unless they're a slut. Being a slut is the the most harmonious path for a girl with large breasts.

But none of that matters when you're thinking with your penis.
>>
File: chinainvasion.jpg (334.04 KB, 1275x1442)
334.04 KB
334.04 KB JPG
>>101765315
I like you, come over and fuck my China
>>
>>101765383
Lies and slander. Girls with big breasts can be just as pure
>>
File: 41255378.jpg (385.77 KB, 1024x1417)
385.77 KB
385.77 KB JPG
All dis thickness.
>>
File: 1371527532129.jpg (417.16 KB, 850x1133)
417.16 KB
417.16 KB JPG
>>101765470
Oh yes.
>>
>>101759474
Titty Fucking
>>
>>101765470
can this be a healthy thread now?
>>
File: 1382411497002.jpg (324.27 KB, 724x1000)
324.27 KB
324.27 KB JPG
>>101765586
>>
File: 1388366402512.gif (2.42 MB, 480x270)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB GIF
>>101760782
bootiful
flat is best
>>
File: 1269154103412.jpg (12.93 KB, 284x275)
12.93 KB
12.93 KB JPG
>>101765293

Leopard? pics or it's just a big cat

>>101765328

Mein neger.
>>
>>101765543
this 1000x
>>
because in the earlier stages of human evolution where hidden estrus had not yet been established, women who were ovulating (therefore more fertile) had noticeably more pronounced breasts (among other features), so they were seen as a sign of fertility, which is all that the males of the time were really concerned with.

there you go, anon
>>
>>101765469
Only their personalities, not their bodies.
>>
File: 1391897312726.jpg (703.80 KB, 1277x1408)
703.80 KB
703.80 KB JPG
But my flat chested waifu is fire. Will I be okay if I hug her?
>>
File: perfection.jpg (651.47 KB, 679x960)
651.47 KB
651.47 KB JPG
>>101765023
This
>>
File: 41440689.jpg (583.41 KB, 800x900)
583.41 KB
583.41 KB JPG
>>101766031
Awww yeah.
>>
>>101766532
If you don't want to put your dick in that sandwich of soft, you have got to be gay.
>>
big boobs are the greatest thing in life
>>
>>101766661
H-how would it feel
>>
>>101763476
I'd fuck her
>>
>>101766706
salty milk and coins
>>
File: 1389497330085.jpg (676.96 KB, 750x950)
676.96 KB
676.96 KB JPG
>>101766532
>>101766661

Patchouli is the brest Touhou.
>>
Huge breasts are supremely motherly.
>>
File: (237).jpg (77.35 KB, 700x887)
77.35 KB
77.35 KB JPG
>>101766983
I posted that one >>101766532 because the angle was perfect. I have no fucking clue who she is or what she's from.
>>
File: 1391911689160.jpg (116.03 KB, 768x1007)
116.03 KB
116.03 KB JPG
>omg so hot lookit dem titties fuckin bootiful amirite guise? only MEN like REAL women liek dis

What does it feel like to be a fucking neanderthal? Plebeian 'titty' lovers.
>>
File: 1323057620507.jpg (50.78 KB, 487x322)
50.78 KB
50.78 KB JPG
>>101761248
this man speaks the words of God
>>
>>101765141
>meat playing pso2

nice
>>
paizuri is the only thing I can fap to
>>
>>101767184

That looks pretty hot.

It's the mark of a feeble mind to be incapable of appreciating a variety of body types, you know. Careful throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
>>
>>101767412
>being a fat enabler
Back to tumblr with you.
>>
File: 1375505288367.png (137.44 KB, 640x480)
137.44 KB
137.44 KB PNG
>>101767076
>>
>>101767076
>Large breasts are supremely motherly

Fixed. Huge just looks disgusting.
>>
File: 1369353614806.jpg (154.18 KB, 900x1124)
154.18 KB
154.18 KB JPG
>>101767184
I need more Pochaco in my life.
>>
>>101767235
im about 80%-20% paizuri to penetration

hueg boobs with girl on top is pretty good from time to time.
paizuri is king though.
>>
>>101767184
That thing is disgusting. Big breasts do not equal obese like that
>>
>>101767554
There is no appropriate vomit.jpg for what I'm feeling right now. You faggots will eat up anything with large breasts. It's almost like you're some kind of normalfags.
>>
File: 1374481547319.jpg (91.24 KB, 767x198)
91.24 KB
91.24 KB JPG
Xbox hueg tits are just part and parcel of my milf fetish. I can appreciate a flat milf but no one seems to draw them.
>>
File: mp2.gif (59.05 KB, 320x240)
59.05 KB
59.05 KB GIF
>>101767626
>obese
>>
Your face is unhealthy and disgusting.
>>
File: 35928233.png (604.92 KB, 883x950)
604.92 KB
604.92 KB PNG
>>101767644
Enjoy.
>>
>>101767533

You bet. Motherliness is the ultimate turn on.
>>
>>101767626
Tell that to anyone else in this thread. In fact, huge breasts and relatively slim body, like everything else in this thread are even more abnormal. You are all a bunch of subhuman disgusting freaks.
>>
File: 39019671.png (519.56 KB, 1210x800)
519.56 KB
519.56 KB PNG
>>101767644
Just get out of the thread then.
>>
>>101767554
>>101767184
What I HATE about big 2D girls is that the head is always drawn widely out of proportion with the actual body. It's even worse in MILF pictures.
>>
>>101767889
You mean the tits. The tits are what's stupidly out of proportion in 90% of anime designs.
>>
File: 1373326829597.jpg (64.99 KB, 728x545)
64.99 KB
64.99 KB JPG
When did you faggots forget about the word of Kyon?
>>
>>101767595

Atago is a miracle of the universe.

>>101767554
>>101767768

I do like Pochako, but I think they hit the perfect proportions with Sonico. She's just perfectly soft and squishy and girly without being fat. Pochako is kind of crossing the line, as much as I hate to say it.
>>
File: 1376774336115.jpg (554.93 KB, 700x849)
554.93 KB
554.93 KB JPG
Why does the DFC only crowd get so buttblasted?
>>
>>101767781

MILFxloli is a miracle of the universe. Why is there so little of it?
>>
>>101767982
When /a/ turned full on normalfag and started shunning loli threads.
>>
>>101767595
Finally

someone who understands
>>
>>101768063
I'm definitely no normal fag, power level hidden 100% of the time because I would be branded a pedo and I like my job and neighborhood. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy some pillowy soft goodness.
>>
File: 40646574.png (341.91 KB, 600x1200)
341.91 KB
341.91 KB PNG
>>101768048
I don't know. As far as I know, nobody goes in their threads and shits everywhere.
>>
I like to imagine DFCfags as angry lolis suffering from breast-envy
It makes threads adorable
>>
>>101768234
>nobody goes in their thread and shits everywhere
Yes, you can't have a decent loli thread like before because moralfags everywhere, and the thread gets deleted soon after, regardless if it was lewd or not.
Also,
>implying this is a "large breast" or whatever
>>
>>101762177
People really considered this too big?
>>
>>101760133
boobs are nothing but glands and fat.

Nothing tumorous about them.
>>
>>101768398
You don't?
>>
File: 32591684_p1.jpg (599.84 KB, 1246x1200)
599.84 KB
599.84 KB JPG
>>101768301
Ah, tsundere. With no dere.
>>
>>101768398
You really consider that normal-size? Holy shit, you people really are fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1388339692634.jpg (234.01 KB, 830x1200)
234.01 KB
234.01 KB JPG
>>101768061

It's possible it just doesn't get scanned because Westerners aren't into it or haven't discovered it yet. I'm sure it exists. Everything exists when it comes to Japan.

>>101768088

What I don't understand is why Yuuka is so perfect.
>>
At least some of these posts are femanons arguing for their preferences in breasts.
>>
>>101768458
not too big =/= normal size

you fucking retard
>>
>>101768378
I remember enjoying several loli threads on the downtime on my shift all last week.
>>
>>101768458

>People really considered this too big?

>You really consider that normal-size?

What does it feel like to have the reading comprehension of an elementary schooler?
>>
>>101768526
>not too big
>one of them is literally bigger than her head
>calls me a retard
Sasuga "MUH TITTIES" faggot.
>>
File: 27833905.jpg (236.38 KB, 631x863)
236.38 KB
236.38 KB JPG
>>101768458
Where did he say that's normal? You are starting to sound like a raging liberal. I'm sure this image will piss you off, for whatever reason.
>>
File: 40955164_big_p0.jpg (854.85 KB, 1098x1200)
854.85 KB
854.85 KB JPG
>>101768378
No one said anything about loli, we were talking about DFC, and I know how you guys get mad when someone says they're the same thing.
>>
Excessively big is bad
Title that ONLY has big oppais / kyonyuu is bad
Variety is good
Shows with loli, brown girls, glasses girl and titcow titles are great
>>
Because fertility, you fucking idiot.

That said, I personally prefer small ones, I think they look prettier, look cuter, they age better, and they're less of a strain on the girls neck.
Also because Naizuri is adorable.

That said, I can sometimes enjoy a big pair of tits, if they fit the body of the girl. Flat chest isn't excellent, but I can deal with it.
>>
>>101768696
It's kind of a default, you can't have a purely DFC thread that's not a loli thread because DFC is such a rare thing outside of lolis that it just can't be maintained by itself and that is all your fault, you titty loving sweeties.

Hell, even tomboy threads have large breastfags in them, for some fucking reason.
>>
>>101768839
Tomboys aren't synonymous with flat chests.
>>
Forget size. Breasts that have an upwards perk with the nipples are the best.

http://exhentai.org/mpv/673374/aa6a30426e/#page16
>>
>>101768964

Can't see shit, captain. Fix your link.
>>
File: 1384675449558.jpg (137.50 KB, 550x800)
137.50 KB
137.50 KB JPG
How about some of Popura's popuras?
>>
>>101769030

Whoops.

http://exhentai.org/s/146b8aca67/673374-16
>>
File: 1346873966098.png (416.04 KB, 528x396)
416.04 KB
416.04 KB PNG
>>101760617
You need a seriously big pair of titties to develop neck pains, and even then, that can be solved by a bit of exercising.

I mean, small breasts are king (or I guess queen?), but just a regular large pair of breasts are natural, that happens.

Now, if we're talking like, breasts the size of beach balls, that'd be pretty fucking gigantic, but those few women who have those tend to exercise quite a lot on a regular basis.
>>
File: 1374947882132.jpg (1.41 MB, 1754x1754)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>101769058

I'd rather Sensei's senseis.
>>
>>101769058
Don't sexualize the poplar
>>
>>101760782
I like small ones like that, there's something soft and very aesthetically pleasing on her chest, but you can get really close to her heart anyway.
Also, could you imagine a girl with small breasts giving a titjob? And you'd feel her heartbeat with your dick, that'd be so romantic~
>>
File: 37486348.jpg (165.10 KB, 750x1000)
165.10 KB
165.10 KB JPG
>>101769159
Real world problems on 2D. Stop. Also, large one in too small or form fitting close really get me going.
>>
File: hikari ga.jpg (65.32 KB, 231x395)
65.32 KB
65.32 KB JPG
>>101768964
>>101769136

I...

I see the light now, Anon.

That is the shape of perfection.
>>
>>101762185
I'm pretty sure breasts are for feeding children, not manchildren.
>>
File: 32224808.jpg (319.66 KB, 600x800)
319.66 KB
319.66 KB JPG
>>101769315
Too late! I just like this one, not sexual.
>>
File: 1370155829506.jpg (389.55 KB, 715x1000)
389.55 KB
389.55 KB JPG
>>101759474
Oh come on Emi, your boobs aren't that bad...
>>
>>101769483
This posts pretty much rounds up all cowtit lovers very accurately.
>>
>>101769136
Reminds me of Raita's stuff.
>>
File: 020_sucker005_03.jpg (494.32 KB, 1200x900)
494.32 KB
494.32 KB JPG
>>101769369
Shoot, meant clothes obviously.
>>
File: 1378683972174.png (113.12 KB, 257x195)
113.12 KB
113.12 KB PNG
>>101769483
>>
File: 1367443967893.png (42.11 KB, 432x288)
42.11 KB
42.11 KB PNG
So why not have an in-between of cowtits and DFC
I imagine that would be pretty hot
>>
>>101769566
But they aren't the ones who threw a tantrum ans started slinging poorly thought out insults around.
>>
A small chested girl holds a baby closer to their body when feeding them.

And a small, flat chested tsundere girl feeding a baby while trying to look dignified would be really cute.
>>
>>101759474
because you can do paizuri with them. nuff said
>>
>>101759474
Too lazy to search does anyone have Chie's Burgers?
>>
>>101769634
Modest is my favorite size
>>
File: 1376647044807.jpg (623.09 KB, 818x908)
623.09 KB
623.09 KB JPG
>>101769483
They also make great pillows.
>>
>>101769642
>Are you some kinda fag? I don't even give a shit about what the other guy said
Cool lie bro.
>>
>>101769369
>Real world problems in 2D

I've read several doujins where females mention back pain or the drawbacks of big breasts in general.
>>
File: 1329794143135.jpg (448.98 KB, 1079x1500)
448.98 KB
448.98 KB JPG
>>101769483
Says who?
>>
>>101769642
The argument will always come down to my tastes over your tastes anyways That doesn't stop cowtits from being disgusting, anyways, so enjoy your shit anatomy.
>>
>>101769567

Yeah, he draws them perfectly even with small breasts.

http://exhentai.org/s/ecec8002a0/272346
>>
File: 34843529.jpg (264.01 KB, 563x580)
264.01 KB
264.01 KB JPG
>>101769864
You enjoy being a sad individual who gets hung up on what other people enjoy.
>>
>>101769734

Stop being greedy you faggot, your sister is already the hottest in the series
>>
Anime about 2 opposed gangs who fight over what breast size is better when?

>>101769941
Yes, for some reason this is one of the things that really fucking tick me off. Probably because my mom has stupid huge cowtits and I hate her because she killed my dad and got away with it.
>>
Damn, that exhentai thread got deleted quick.
>>
>>101769483
ICE BURN
>>
>>101759735
>Dem proportions
>Dat bounce
sasuga Eiken
>>
>>101770040
The gangs realize its a stupid thing to do and go out for rounds of beer and learn from their differences.
>>
>>101769909

God damn it.

http://exhentai.org/g/272346/45d1ba9753/
>>
What's with all these fatfuckers?

Disgusting, I'm out
>>
File: 0001.jpg (345.85 KB, 1200x1707)
345.85 KB
345.85 KB JPG
>>101769950

Forgot my picture
>>
File: 1373851704960.png (880.74 KB, 983x1200)
880.74 KB
880.74 KB PNG
>>101769634
My preferred size would be around 85cm.
>>
>>101770040
Da fuck happened?
>>
File: vomiting-intensifies.gif (1.70 MB, 224x126)
1.70 MB
1.70 MB GIF
>>101759735
>that .gif

Those breasts are going to look like a pair of beanbags made from pigskin once she reaches 40.
>>
>>101770130
Nah, it should be more like a Romeo and Juliet thing where a guy from the DFC gang starts liking a cowtitted girl from the other gang and how their love blooms amongst the battlefield.

>>101770204
You fucked off back to reddit, that's what.
>>
>>101770227
No, they wont, because she's not real.
>>
>>101770308
>Not real

She exists in our imagination anon
>>
>>101770308
Doesn't change that they look awful already.
Breasts are supposed to be round, not shaped... like whatever the hell that is.

Is that top supported with steel wire or what?
>>
File: 29819022_big_p0.jpg (1.25 MB, 1300x1677)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>101770392
That's your opinion.
>>
>>101770489
Yes, and it's subjectively superior to yours, you low-life neanderthal.
>>
>>101770291
Don't be a prick.

You make a statement like that, obviously it's a cry for attention.
>>
File: 40196949.jpg (598.02 KB, 1920x1080)
598.02 KB
598.02 KB JPG
>>101770560
> subjectively
um...yes, yes it is...
>>
>>101770614
Well, I really wanted to show I just really really fucking hate tits. Hell, I'm 1 step away from being full blown homo IRL But 2D is just too good and wasting effort and time on 3D relationships of any kind is pretty meaningless at this point in life.
>>
File: 1332116480596.jpg (425.44 KB, 1096x1600)
425.44 KB
425.44 KB JPG
Just accept the tits.
>>
>>101770560
neanderthals were more likely to be intelligent than the average cro-magnon.
They developed many technologies and behaviors before cro-mags did as well.
>>
>>101761348
Actually, it's because men do not produce as much estrogen as women.
>>
>>101770560
I don't see the point in replying to someone who enjoys oversized breasts no matter how ridiculous they look.

Just stop replying and leave them to their circle jerking.
>>
>>101770774

You've got it all wrong.

You put a man on estrogen, what happens? He grows tits.

Breast cancer is associated with estrogen because breast size is associated with estrogen. There's a higher likelihood of your cells becoming cancerous if there are more of them.
>>
File: 20100424234424a1a.jpg (347.72 KB, 651x930)
347.72 KB
347.72 KB JPG
>>101770489

>hairy with big tits

UNF, muh dick

>>101770677

This is momtastic.
>>
>>101770852
>I don't see the point
Venting my hatred for breasts is more than enough reason. They can feed off my hate, if they're into that, and I vent. Win, win.
>>
File: 13373372.jpg (367.79 KB, 776x995)
367.79 KB
367.79 KB JPG
>>101770900
That is a very unhealthy habit. You need some help.
>>
>>101770894

is that dookie
>>
File: 19575060.jpg (316.52 KB, 639x845)
316.52 KB
316.52 KB JPG
>>
It's easier to tickle a chest that is flat.
>>
File: 1382147966630.jpg (973.01 KB, 1024x1280)
973.01 KB
973.01 KB JPG
>>
File: never change hiroe.jpg (562.36 KB, 2400x1800)
562.36 KB
562.36 KB JPG
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>101771052

id let her guard my gate if you know what i mean
>>
File: 1343922933627.jpg (517.87 KB, 1210x1374)
517.87 KB
517.87 KB JPG
>>101760782
When you hug a fat chested girl from behind you are holding her closer than that.
>>
>>101771196

H. Roberta presses all my on buttons.

Most appropriate letter for her, too.
>>
File: Oda_Nobuna_vol_4_pic_8.jpg (354.48 KB, 956x1398)
354.48 KB
354.48 KB JPG
>>101771277
Hopes and dreams.
>>
>loli thread deleted literally within less than 5 minutes of its creation
Man, fuck everything.
>>
>>101771277

Grabbing sideboobs confirmed for my new fetish
>>
>>101771503

No, just fuck yourself, that shit is illegal in all civilised parts of the world.
>>
>>101771503
Good, the less pedophiles the better.
>>
>>101759735

The Eiken manga is just awful.

So many volumes, and the artist has shown no visible improvement.
>>
File: 13373025747641.png (248.37 KB, 652x624)
248.37 KB
248.37 KB PNG
>>101771662
>>101771670
Gee, wonder where all that peace and loving "DFCfags are the ones who stir shit up" attitude from before went?
>>
File: 1391677844448.gif (1.95 MB, 720x405)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>
>>101771785

I don't know, I don't follow /a/ drama, I have better things to do, like look at huge tits.
>>
File: 32371742.jpg (585.75 KB, 922x1024)
585.75 KB
585.75 KB JPG
>>101771785

>>101768234 here, i aint do shit
>>
You're all faggots. Its all about the ass
>>
File: 1335317833879.jpg (65.93 KB, 543x351)
65.93 KB
65.93 KB JPG
>>101772210
>ass
>>
>>101772210
>there were some faggots who were actually really saying and believing that tits were the same as asses earlier this thread
Nothing beats a well toned, strong ass. It's not about size, it never has been, and that's why all titfags are doomed to extinction. Enjoy your useless fat-sacks, you inhuman trash.
>>
>>101771503
And with fat shit.

These are dark times.
>>
>>101759735

> run, little girl! they're going to eat you!
>>
File: 01_img001.jpg (1.07 MB, 1418x2000)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
You guys are forgetting one of the most important aspects of the breast. The areola.

I can love breasts and nipples of almost all shapes and sizes but a nasty looking areola can ruin everything for me.
>>
>>101772702
>It's not about size
Everyone says this until they come across a TRULY flat ass. They curve inward and it looks fucking disgusting.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.