[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1391740511222.png (239.59 KB, 1920x1080)
239.59 KB
239.59 KB PNG
So does /a/ generally hate this anime? I notice I see a lot of Kill la Kill threads in the catalog but little to no space dandy threads. What's wrong with it? I quite like it and think it has potential.
>>
It HAD potential, OP. It wasted it.
>>
Yeah, it's not bad, but it didn't live up to the hype.
>>
Kinda boring. Episode five was the only good one.
I don't really expect much from this show anymore, I'll probably stop watching.
disappointment
>>
I don't think there's really much to discuss?

Panty and Stocking had the same format but that had fanserivce and Gainax to blab about
>>
A lot of people like it, just because you can't see a thread up in your first day it doesn't /a/ hates it.
>>
>>101714953
It's an OK show.
A lot of people had WAY too high of expectations for it and are disappointed.
BONES has shit tier humor when they are trying too hard.
Threads attract dub fags and that's just awful.
>>
>So does /a/ generally hate this anime?
Not really. It gets some discussion, but that's it. Nothing big.

> I notice I see a lot of Kill la Kill threads
Built in fanbase. Imashi could shit in a can, and fans would worship it. See Panty and stocking.

>What's wrong with it?
It's a slow paced, episodic slice of life show filled with Random humor. And it's animated by bones. Some will love and some will hate.
>>
Got bored in the first episode. Humor is not funny especially breaking the forth wall at the start. What I hated the most was the ending. Blew up a planet and alive the next episode no explanation.

I mean I'm all for goofy non serious shit but that went too far.
>>
>>101715054
zombie episode was good
>>
>>101714953
It's just not funny.
>>
>>101714953
Because /a/ have shit taste, they only want moeshit garbage and nonsensically shit like Kill la Kill.
>>
Please don't start this.
>>
kill la shit has nothing outside a very vocal circejerk around here. It is a bad anime universally shunned.

space dandy is disappointing crap overhyped by american idiots because "muh first anime bebop"
>>
>>101715216
OP here, I'm sorry anon. I was just genuinely curious as to what you guys think. I mean, I can't lurk space dandy threads for the answer because there fucking aren't any.
>>
>>101714953
I like it, a lot of /a/ likes it. Kill La Kill is just really popular and has a lot more to talk about. You shouldn't really be comparing them.
>>
>>101715140
>Panty and stocking
>bad
Fuck you. Klk sucks though.

Space Dandy is actually pretty good, but the threads suck because /a/ hipsters and retards post in them. Also, the sub vs dub wars are annoying.
>>
>>101715151
>no explanation
You need to read the end credits.
>>
Dandy tries way to hard to be cool. Which probably means his back story has him being a huge geek with a boring life. Until an unlikely set of circumstances gets him the Aloha Oi and that robot.
>>
>>101715198
>nonsensically shit like Kill la Kill.
There's a lot of things you can criticize Kill la Kill for, but it has a pretty straight forward story; calling it nonsensical doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>101715291
I didn't intend to compare them or start KlK bashing. I was just making a innocent comparison. I goofed.
>>
>>101714953

I like it, it has some parts that I don't like, I mean Dandy is basically a sleazebag.
>>
File: 6.png (168.14 KB, 336x258)
168.14 KB
168.14 KB PNG
>>101715341
It amazes me how many people haven't seen the 1 minute and 30 seconds long ED and still say
>lol wut about da continuity
>>
File: 41366272 (1).jpg (78.85 KB, 485x646)
78.85 KB
78.85 KB JPG
We have had 12 threads for Dandy this week. Lurk more

>>101715151
>Blew up a planet and alive the next episode no explanation.
Look at the ED
>>
>>101715381
>he didn't watch the last episode
>>
>>101715380
based off popularity. Fuck
>>
>>101715288
You are a fucking faggot. There were plenty this whole week. Lurk More

>>101715381
>I mean Dandy is basically a sleazebag.
Watch the show if youre gonna talk about it
>>
>>101715288
>there fucking aren't any
So far, there's always been several when it's airing on toonami. I'm sure there are more when the subs come out. Seriously, why would you want more than that?
>>
Space Dandy and Kill la Kill are shit, fuck you.
>>
>>101715456
There were 2 yesterday and 3 the day before and one even got pruned today. OP is fucking retarded and or trolling
>>
>>101715414
so dandy and his broken warp drive cause some sort of multi dimension thing? each episode is another dimension showing another possibility
>>
Different airing nights. space dandy's last episode was talked about well into the recent week but discussion has died down in preparation for the next episode.
>>
File: SPace dandy timeline.png (67.46 KB, 1265x595)
67.46 KB
67.46 KB PNG
>>101715513
>so dandy and his broken warp drive cause some sort of multi dimension thing? each episode is another dimension showing another possibility
Yea basicly.

Here's a fan theory someone posted yesterday
>>
I really looked forward to this show. But it's mostly hit or miss for me. Some episodes are good but some are really boring and dull.
>>
>>101715513
Wow, good job on realizing what everyone with a brain figured out after watching episode one.
>>
>>101715380
Well, I'm just saying, you shouldn't assume that Space Dandy isn't popular because it doesn't get the discussion that Kill La Kill does. Kill La Kill is the most popular currently running series.
>>
More like episode 4 and 5 please! Other than that i think it's been good to me.
>>
>>101715494
>>101715552
I'm not. The truth is I am a /v/ermin I'll delete the thread if you guys want, I didn't mean to start a shitstorm
>>
>>101715571
>Delete the thread
>>
>>101715571
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>101715571
>I'll delete the thread
I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>101715571
You cant delete the thread anymore. Moot took that feature off.
>>
>>101715549
I just wanted to know what everyone else was thinking. Since everyone kept implying but not saying it clearly to those who didn't know.
>>
>>101715610
>>101715602
>>101715599
>>101715589
Really? But why? Oh boy I made myself look like a retard again. Just like the time when I didn't know sage was hidden.
>>
>>101715546
I hope someone keeps updating this up to the end of the series, or until it's proven wrong.
>>
>>101715571
Nah, don't worry about it. This is hardly a shitstorm.
>>
>>101715668
Yeah man, it's really hard to figure out even if you watch the show.
>>
>>101715704
Please leave
Just play some video games
Like Bravely Default
>>
>TMS help out for the first 3 episodes and the first opening.
>TMS only did it & Z/X to brake the monotony of shows like Aikatsu, Hiroyuki Aoyama before doing Dandy did a Aikatsu CM ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnYloy8ktx4 ) and directed the second opening.
Realy, thats all I care about, TMS' next big project is supposed to be a co-production with Fox and be a 3rd series of LilPri taking place 4 years after the first series (the second CG made series from Studio 4C has been removed from it's canon), so as long as theirs variety at TMS & they have a huge budget, I'm ok with it.
>>
>>101715721
Some are only watching the Toonami dub and don't get the endings.
>>
>>101715704
It will be weekly updated he said
>>
>>101715793
>Retards are only watching the Toonami dub and don't get the endings.
FTFY
>>
>>101715186
This. I dropped it because it's a comedy that isn't funny.
>>
>>101715793
well they'll get them soon enough. Funimation just has to work out the tv airing rights
>>
>>101715415
>Look at the ED

I did still no explanation other than the fag bot asking why they are still alive and getting no answer.
>>
>>101715814
Guess I have a different sense of humor.

I like Space Dandy. Nichibros was okayish, hated Nichijou. I think it's one of the better comedies Japan has done that can appeal to western audiences.
>>
>>101715932
This is b8, because no one is this dense
>>
>>101715932
>I did still no explanation other than the fag bot asking why they are still alive and getting no answer.
Okay reject, here have this >>101715721 >>101715546
If you still dont get it,leave and an acquire a 6th grade education
>>
>>101715981
Wow ok. I'm not a retard but this shit is way out there. Since I watched one episode, no need to go all fucking berserk on me fuckface. No one would catch on that ridiculous shit in one episode and by then they would stop watching since shit is so boring.
>>
>>101715962
>>I think it's one of the better comedies Japan has done that can appeal to western audiences.
Heres a comedy that Japan did and was done by Hiroyuki Aoyama, the same guy who was the animation director on episode 2 of Dandy.

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-tiny-toon-adventures-a-ditch-in-time-part-1/41680a2367c2f80f314e
http://www.mojvideo.com/video-tiny-toon-adventures-a-ditch-in-time-part-2/2194cd4f27737e69d308
>>
>>101716119
I have no sympathy for someone who doesn't know how to follow the three episode rule.
>>
>>101716230
I stopped following that rule after Hyouka
>>
File: 1363900153905.png (44.02 KB, 160x151)
44.02 KB
44.02 KB PNG
>>101715962
Space Dandy is the kind of show where I can understand why somebody would like it, even if I don't. Unlike, say, Nobunaga the Fool.
>>
>>101716268

stop showing everyone how fucking retarded you are
>>
>>101716119
You dont have to watch one episode, you only have to watch the ED

>Hey everret according to you there are many different worlds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Everett_III

>Hugh Everett III (November 11, 1930 – July 19, 1982) was an American physicist who first proposed the many-worlds interpretation (MWI) of quantum physics, which he termed his "relative state" formulation.

If you did see the 1st episode entirely then you are definitely retarded because in it dandy mentions his warp drive is busted and in it he breaks that reality string.


>would stop watching since shit is so boring.
that is an opinion my little retarded troll
>>
>>101716268
You might want to think about taking something for your ADHD.
>>
>>101714953
The problem is the episodic nature of the show mutes any sort of possible discussion. There is no overarching plot, so you maybe have one thread on the day it airs mentioning what was funny, then it dies.
>>
>>101716319
No need to answer OP he was wrong we have had alot of dandy threads here this past week
>>
Space Dandy is mature in its approach so obviously its subtlety is not appreciated by the majority of this board who is either juvenile or childish. These are the same plebs who likely prefer Abrams' Star Trek over the original series.
>>
>>101716119
i smoke weed and got hook by how vastly classy the op was im sold already then when the OST drops ill be able to head bob all day to the fightin music in the first ep
>>
File: 1391564527001.png (788.72 KB, 900x1018)
788.72 KB
788.72 KB PNG
I am liking it so far. It's just fun to watch. Also the last episode was so goddamn charming.
>>
>>101716307
>you only have to watch the ED

I did it just shows the whole episode recap? What exactly did I miss?
>>
>>101716376
You are trying to hard too troll
>>
>>101716376
I prefer Abrams' Star Trek because I am legally blind, and can only make out images when blinding lens flare is blasted into my eye balls.
>>
>>101716409
watch it again until you're faggot ass can take the most obvious of hints
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B62h8LdxIxDcNmFPZ1ZBQ1Utdkk/edit
>>
>>101716496
O-Ok :(

Can't you just tell me?
>>
>>101716535
>:(
>>
>>101716496
hey youll appreciate this https://soundcloud.com/dpeezieodt/thatguybt4-dandy-guy-space?fb_action_ids=10201451039181347&fb_action_types=soundcloud%3Alisten
>>
>>101716409
>episode recap
Stop watching the dub.
>>
>>101716621
dude the dubbed VAs are so good it blows the subbed out of the water
>>
Ohh i get it, OP made this thread so he and his friends could troll
>>101716535
>>101716119
>>101716668


>>101716621
The Dubs ED isnt even an episode recap
>>
IT'S COWBEY BEBOP WANNA BE WITH ANIME
>HURR DURR THE FEELS!
>HEHE FAN SERF VISS
>I HAVE NO ACTUAL TASTE IN ANIME
>>
>>101716727

Out.
>>
>>101716727
I meant to type 'AUTISM'. It's 12:23 AM and I was thinking of anime as I typed a word that starts with A
>>
>>101716717
>stop liking what i don't
seriously why do i keep coming back to this shit heap of a board
>>
>>101716621
>Stop watching the dub.

Oh well that's the issue then. The sub ed makes so much sense. Why would they leave out such a vital ed in the dub anyways?
>>
It's everything I want it to be. It's dumb and fast and easy to watch.
>>
>>101716727
>IT'S COWBEY BEBOP WANNA BE WITH ANIME
Kill La kill and gurren lagann are also bebop wannabe's obviously
>>
>>101716787
Because everywhere else is worse.

>>101716803
Because the OP/ED are too long and cut into valuable advertising time on the American network so they had to cut them out and create new ones
>>
>>101716787
>Implying anyone said that and that any of those post were about that
You are really pathetically bad at this
>>
>>101716803
>Why would they leave out such a vital ed in the dub anyways?
They didnt. They want the ED and OP but are having problem getting the rights to air them over the televesion. They are still trying to get them currently and the guy who runs toonami said that funamation is close to it

>>101716837
>Because the OP/ED are too long and cut into valuable advertising time on the American network so they had to cut them out and create new ones
This is wrong.
>>
>>101716787
Stop posting like a faggot.
>>
File: 1354325502546.gif (1.79 MB, 352x199)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
If you read between the lines of this thread, /a/ is admitting that Space Dandy is knocking it out of the park. Here's how it goes:

SOMETHING IS --> /a/ SAYS IT'S
great -> okay/mediocre
okay -> shit
shit -> underrated masterpiece

So the fact that /a/ is calling it mediocre or nothing special is great and a huge step up from Episode 1 when they called it shit.
>>
>>101715451

>Watch the show if youre gonna talk about it

Ya, I did watch it, Dandy is basically a sleazebag with a few glimmering moments of charm. I still said I like it baka.
>>
>>101716915
>Dandy is basically a sleazebag
he's not thoug
>>
I've enjoyed every episode so far.

I think perhaps some people have forgotten how fucking episodic Champloo and Bebop were. It really doesn't feel so different so far.
>>
>>101716786
you fucked up, leave
>>
It had potential but the studio decided just to break all the wall because they see it on most american cartoons today.

pic related set the standard of all humor in the "superior" american cape comics
>>
>>101714953
>I see a lot of Kill la Kill threads
its just IRC trying to kill that piece of shit anime in /a/
so far no luck
>>
>>101717028
>It had potential but the studio decided just to break all the wall because they see it on most american cartoons today.
>pic related set the standard of all humor in the "superior" american cape comics
This whole post is cringe worthy
>>
>>101716939
>I think perhaps some people have forgotten how fucking episodic Champloo and Bebop were.
Bebop was indeed episodic, but the characters were far more interesting and likeable than anything Space Dandy has shown thus far, other than the alien loli from last episode, and maybe the ramen guy.

Not to mention that nearly every single episode of Bebop had some good story to tell, even the comedic ones tried to aim somewhere. On the other hand, Dandy's episodes are completely random, the story is all over the place, and apparently unconnected, since we've seen Dandy die once, becoming a zombie on another occasion (along with the rest of the universe), and Meow died on some episode as well.

There's also the fact that the cast in Bebop had considerably good dynamics and were generally being developed - even if their characters didn't change, you got to know more about them than previously did.
I cannot think about a single instance of development in Space Dandy thus far.

Finally, then there's also the OST. Bebop's was glorious. One of the best OSTs in anime history. On the other hand, other than the OP and ED, I cannot think of a single track in Dandy worth remembering.
>>
>>101716902
>So the fact that /a/ is calling it mediocre or nothing special
But that's not the consensus of this thread at all. Your system is fucking stupid.
>>
>>101717254
Frankly I enjoy Dandy more than Bebop because it doesn't have a story to tell.
>>
File: cool.jpg (114.60 KB, 640x360)
114.60 KB
114.60 KB JPG
Just started watching this. Holy shit, this show is awesome.

Seriously, look at this. Dandy and Meow are walking on a light cone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_cone) in the ED.

I wonder if the equations in the background are a corrupted Schrodinger equation of some sort.
>>
>>101718276
Actually the ED explains why its episodic
>>101716307
>>101715721
>>101715546
>>
I'm watching 5 now. Fucking Commie and their late releases.
>>
>>101718435
>commie
But why. Do you really love typesetting and horrible localization that much?
>>
>>101718483
Fuck HS. I'd never watch that shit
>>
>>101718483
Commie is actually decent for this show when it comes to subs and they also release Dual audio. I Watch both so its a win win
>>
>>101718557
That's how I feel about Commie.
>>
It's funny. It's fun to watch. Good light-hearted comedy. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>101718622
Suit yourself.
>>
>>101718435
Commie has been taking ages on Space Dandy.
>>
Space Dandy is fun, and I look forward to every episode.
>>
File: 1391574789230.png (107.32 KB, 260x455)
107.32 KB
107.32 KB PNG
Which side are you on tomorrow /a/ undies or tops?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XVVoC8RrM8
>>
>>101714953
Nothing's wrong with it. Threads haven't gelled because there isn't a single big release. Some watch funi, some HS, some DL the dubs, others wait for Commie.

Just watched the latest ep, and goddamn was it good. Just totally wonderful, 10/10. I'm so stoked that there's 2 cours of this.
>>
Watched the first 2 episodes but I like it so far. It's comfy.
>>
>>101719286
Same here. If I had to draw parallels, it reminds me of Time Jam.
>>
File: 1362570629450.jpg (280.67 KB, 1280x720)
280.67 KB
280.67 KB JPG
>>101715198
>moeshit
Get out of /a/, cancer.
>>
>>101719286
Same, I like it but I haven't watched the 3rd episode yet and I don't know why
>>
>>101719345
>responding too 2 hour old bait
If you wanna have an argument just ask anon
>>
>>101718591
Commie is generally good. I disagree with them about removing honorifics, but in general they're good.

The hate really started because they made two sub tracks to GuP, one with a bunch of German shit and the other normal, and people didn't know the normal track was there.

After that, it's just bandwagoning faggots bandwagoning.

The do occasionally slip a little 4chan/internet jargon into their translation, but if that's a problem for you you hate fun and should go get a high colonic.
>>
File: chill man.png (456.62 KB, 1058x1063)
456.62 KB
456.62 KB PNG
>>101719454
Please go make your own thread about subwars.
Don't ruin the ☆Dandy atmosphere here.
>>
Do you guys think the writers are gonna go anywhere with this "parallel universes" angle? Will it just be a device to keep the episodes episodic, or do you think it'll be developed into an actual plot point?
>>
>>101719947
Too early to tell. The seeds are there. Where gonna have to wait on honey and qt. We 1st gave to fins out whats honey secret.

The ED implies QT remembers everything that happens in ever episode even their deaths because she is connected to all QT's. IF they are taking this in a serious route in the future,QT will be the 1st sign
>>
I hyped it. A lot.
But when it was already airing my hype died down. The 5th episode was pretty good though.
>>
File: Milky Way.jpg (1.67 MB, 4000x2000)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>101714953
I fucking love it.

don't you ever look up at the stars /a/, and think about the fact that there are trillions upon trillions of extraterrestrial organisms out there? Surrounding those little white dots in the sky are entire cultures, ideologies, religions, art-forms, and ecosystems, and all of them are entirely their own. Do you ever wonder how grand it would be to just get lost out there and explore? Does /a/ appreciate this sense of romance?

Finally, we have an anime that's excited about the possibilities of space. So many other media types and other anime just use space as a plot device or a far off and laughable thing, but finally we have an anime that is explosive with imagination and yet has enough familiarity to not seem too weird, and builds entire worlds before our eyes. I get a very star-wars vibe from it, in that every new planet is an adventure, and not just a way to progress the plot. It has re-sparked that sense of wonder and excitement about the final frontier that has not been explores and altogether shunned by mainstream media. There is nothing more in my life that I'd rather do than become an astronaut, and Space Dandy evokes that excitement.

>You will never travel the galaxy as an explorer.
> You will never rescue cute alien Lolibutts.
>There will never be a Mos-Eisly Cantina style bar-fight with an angry extraterrestrial at Boobies.
>You will never go hunting to discover new species with a cute robot and a space cat.
>You will never have kinky interspecies sex with hit alien chicks.
>You will never fly a spaceship.
>You will most likely never leave Earth at all.

I was born into the wrong era, reality, and/or timeline /a/. All people are concerned about nowardays is their stupid fucking junk-food, thair healthcare policies, their hip-hop stars and their retirement funds. When will mankind get out there and explore again? We haven't sent a human being to another celestial body since 1974 for fucks sake. Kill me.
>>
Fifth episode felt like a big middle finger for what the anime could have (and should have) been. I didn't really mind the other episodes but the fifth one was far and away the best and should've just been about their story for the anime.
>>
>>101720215
Thank you for taking the time to write this anon-san.
>>
File: anime girl wat.png (94.22 KB, 317x274)
94.22 KB
94.22 KB PNG
>>101714953
There's nothing wrong with it and /a/ doesn't generally hate it.

Why would you think that?
>>
>>101715571
Here's a protip for the future OP

http://archive.foolz.us/a/search/text/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Space%20Dandy/

You can do this for most anime. That's how threads get started usually on airdate.
>>
File: 1385876968284.jpg (1.11 MB, 1280x1823)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>101714953
I like Space Dandy; it's silly fun for the most part, and the episode last Saturday handled itself pretty well when it decided to sit back and show us space scenery porn. And even the serious episode still had Dandy saving the day as a penguin, so we can rest assured it's not going to dump some darkedge the grimderp tier shit on us halfway through.

It's been consistently pretty good, but I will admit it has a lot of hype to live up to, and that can really mess up a show if you go in expecting the second coming of Christ and it has some minor offense you didn't want or expect, or if you personally dislike how the show handles writing or humor.
I think Katanagatari's a 10/10 show, for example, but I never recommend it without telling someone they better expect a lot of talking.
>>
>>101720215
you'd be happy to note they're trying to send 4 people to live on mars permanately.
>>
>>101718435
I'm also waiting for Commie, because they're the only ones who do softsubs.

Fuck FUNi.
>>
>>101721989
It's out already brah
>>
>>101722003
And? I can wait for another week starting tomorrow.
>>
>>101720985
I did hear about that, and I'm fucking excited. It's a great step in the right direction.

Imagine though...

>never being able to see your family.
>traveling in a space capsule for 3 YEARS.
>living in a microclimate for the rest of your life.
>never being able to go for a walk in the open air.
>never being able to lie on a grassy field ever again.

I don't think I could do it, but I'm glad there are people with that kind of fortitude. I realize that my romantic ideal "space" is complete and utter fantasy, but that's ok I guess, so long as I know it's not real.
>>
>>101722022
I'm talking about episode 5.
>>
>>101722053
Sorry, did you want to say anything useful?
>>
>>101714953
It had potential. Same stories as most comedy not harem animes but IN SPACE
>>
>>101722070
What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm just telling you that Commie already released episode 5.
>>
>>101722024
You forgot the worst part
>several seconds latency to Earth internet at theoretical best and likely several magnitudes more in reality
>>
>>101722099
You think I don't know that?
Commie released it only 12 hours ago, which makes for a 5 day wait.
>>
>>101721989
>>101722130
>I'm also waiting for Commie
>>
>>101722167
I'm waiting most of the time, now fuck off.
>>
despite the differing opinions i havent really seen anyone on /a/ who didn't like episode 5
>>
>>101722294
>being this retarded
>>
>listen to the full op
Jesus fuck why are japs so bad at completing a song. I worry for the ED now
>>
>>101722329
It was all over /a/ a few months ago. Come on man
>>
Funny how people call space dandy shit despite the first 3 pages of /a/ being plastered with pandering fan-service, so deep.

As far as plot goes, most anime usually make up shit on the go to make it sound omoshiroi, only a few masterpieces can pull that off.

I don't care how much story space dandy got, it was about time we got a wacky action/adventure that you can hardly go wrong with.

I'm pretty sure the people who keep saying 'dropped' will wait every sunday for a new ep.
>>
It's good. It's just that the hate faggots are considerably louder than the people who like it.
>>
>>101722944
>weak attempt at trolling
Space Dandy is pretty bad, but at least they provide something new and interesting every episode. I would put it on the same level as Mayoi Neko Overrun.
>>
I don't understand when people make the argument that Space Dandy is a boring show. I can understand that the humor wouldn't fit right with people, but really? Boring? I've been more entertained by this show than 75% of the shit this season. Plus, the music and animation for this show is so fucking amazing that I'd probably watch it even if I didn't like the plot.
>>
>>101720985
That's cool and everything, but there's no life on mars. We need to spend our money developing a way to quickly travel through space-time. like a wormhole or something, because the closest planet with life is no where fucking near our solar system. It would take at least 30,000 years traveling at light speed to get to anywhere worth going to.
>>
>>101723894
>I don't understand when people make the argument that Space Dandy is a boring show.

Do you really not when you consider the types of shows which are popular in /a/?
>>
I like it, it's fun, something to watch.

There's just nothing to discuss about it, because the show has made it PAINFULLY clear that continuity and sequentialism is nothing.
Discussion arises here when people try to figure shit out, but there's nothing TO figure out about Spacu Dandiwa~, because he's a dandy guy in space and that's all there is to it.

I'll still watch it and enjoy it, but for the life of me i can't think of a single thing i want to talk about regarding it.
>>
>>101724044
>Do you really not when you consider the types of shows which are popular in /a/?
Cute girls doing nothing is extremely popular on /a/. How are these shows not the definition of boring?
>>
>>101714953
>What's wrong with it?
Really slow and predictable humor. No development for main cast. Main cast wasn't established well enough. Death has no dramatic effect, as well as anything that has to do with main cast. Also I don't think the group dynamic really works.
Episode 5 showed how this show could work. Dandy as a vehicule for the viewer to explore universe. Story focuses on the episodic characters and their development and dandy is more of the supporting character. Also they didn't try so hard to be funny and focused more on visual gags which they can do pretty well.
>>
File: 146855486.jpg (151.98 KB, 795x596)
151.98 KB
151.98 KB JPG
Fuck the haters. I fucking love Dandy. It's been so long since there has been a show that doesn't have a stick up it's own butt without being in high school.

Seriously when was the last time there was an anime in space without some stupid earth war or some shit?
>>
File: 1391561942994.png (201.05 KB, 629x763)
201.05 KB
201.05 KB PNG
>>101714953
There's less to talk about, but /a/ agrees Space Dandy is an AOTS top contender and 100x better than shit la shit.
>>
File: Commie.jpg (66.57 KB, 1280x720)
66.57 KB
66.57 KB JPG
>>101719454
I'm too new to anime to have an opinion, but I avoid Commie like the plague ever since I saw the implying shit on Log Horizon.
>>
File: 1329758317943.gif (2.94 MB, 240x234)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB GIF
>there are people in this thread that watch the dub only because it comes out a few hours earlier
>>
>>101725751
The subs that come out a few hours later are ugly hardsubs, and softsubs take 5 days.
>>
>>101725900
>hardsubs
You have no idea what you're talking about. Only hard subs recently were done by [Damedame]
>>
It's no surprise that a thread that starts out as shittily as "HURR DURR WHY /a/ HATE SPESS DANDY?" is going to descend into a pointless time-wasting circlejerk of baiting and counterbaiting.

OP, learn not to be such a shit. If you want to have a thread talking about an anime, actually TALK about it, don't just post lazy ass shit like "what does /a/ think" and expect a conversation to happen for you.
>>
Space Dandy upcoming episode credits:

Ep7
Script: Kimiko Ueno
Episode Director: So Toyama
Storyboard: Goro Taniguchi
Animation Director: Eiji Nakada, Yuriko Chiba

Ep8
Script: Keiko Nobumoto
Episode Director: Hiroshi Shimizu
Storyboard: Hiroshi Shimizu
Animation Director: Hiroshi Shimizu

Ep9
Script: Shinichiro Watanabe
Episode Director: Eunyoung Choi
Storyboard: Eunyoung Choi
Animation Director: Kiyotaka Oshiyama

Ep10
Script: Kimiko Ueno
Episode Director: Masayuki Miyaji
Storyboard: Masayuki Miyaji
Animation Director: Seiichi Hashimoto, Hiroyuki Aoyama

Another pretty good staff line-up.
>>
File: 1812883-hank_hill[1].jpg (6.05 KB, 320x320)
6.05 KB
6.05 KB JPG
>>101726043
>Eunyoung Choi
so uh
are ya chinese
or koreanese
>>
>>101725942
All rips of these show use hardsubs, except Commie.
>>
>>101726108
Korean, I think. That person has frequently worked with Yuasa so no worries about the talent here.
>>
it's a lot less entertaining than it should have been. Was expecting Lupin in 70's sci fi, got an overly incompetent MC that spends most of his time chasing the cat alien around.
>>
>>101722124

You'd probably set up your own internet for most things.
>>
/a/ only hates it because it gets dubbed along side being subbed as well.

I hope more anime gets simulcasted like this.
>>
>>101725751
>there are people in this thread like me who watch the dub because wapanese is an annoying language
>>
Worst humor of the season

shitty episodic fomular

Very annoying MC

geez, I wonder why we hate it.
>>
>>101725751
>there are people in this thread that prefer subs for this show
>>
>>101728329
>Worst humor of the season

This right here.
I don't mind episodic format or the MC (because would fit the overall tone of the show).
But simply put, Space Dandy isn't fun.

If a comedy show has unfunny humor it's doomed to be shit.
>>
>>101728692
Come on, episode 4 had some funny moments.
>>
It's the "the normalfags are going to take over our board, better shitpost about everything related to it just in case!" show of the season, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>101728956
Wow so smart, so clever.
>>
>>101725725
To be fair, it's not THAT bad in this scenario since you could go with the argument that they're used to internet speak.
At least it's no forced Eotena-tier.
>>
>>101728956
If anon enters the show wanting to hate it, he will hate it. Haters going to hate, simple as that.
>>
>>101731363
Or maybe dropped it before that.
3 ep rule means, you know, dropping at third ep.
>>
>>101731536
Will Dandy be AOTS?
http://strawpoll.me/1107943
>>
that neo-80's song was sexy. Can't wait for the score.
>>
it's my most anticipated show of the week
>>
>>101733504
yeah that was refreshing. one of the things i like about this show is that it's willing to step out of typical anime stereotypes now and then and try new things
>>
>>101725682
It's only a contender because it hasn't done anything to make /a/ hate it yet. It also hasn't done anything to make it AOTS. At this point it's a mediocre anime with a nice sound track, decent comedy but no continuity. Every episode we get people saying that it's going to go somewhere but that has yet to happen so we sit and wait.
>>
>>101728290
Not going to happen. Bebop sold like shit in the east, no-one even knows who the fuck Spike Spiegal over there. The main demographic of this show is the west.
>>
>>101714953
Its episodic. Not much to discuss/predict. I'm enjoying it.
>>
It has been getting a lot better as of late. First few episodes were super disappointing, but the last few have been really, really good.
>>
File: 1340846819627.jpg (239.56 KB, 710x847)
239.56 KB
239.56 KB JPG
Lots of people on /a/ like Space Dandy, and the fact that the fan base doesn't feel the need to spam threads about it 24/7 is just a good thing in my opinion.

But anyway, it's easy to see why people are disappointed in Dandy. It was hyped up to be the next Cowboy Bebop, something that was just going to disappoint everyone from the beginning. After all i'm willing to bet that most of us watched Cowboy Bebop without knowing just how famous it was, or at least with a "Okay, I heard it's good but it can't be THAT good" mindset.

Dandy himself is a goofball, always missing his shots and bumbling his way out of danger. Personally I like this, but for people who expected a cooler, much more badass and competent protagonist, this would be disappointing. Despite how the ED pretty much explains why Dandy and friends can die every episode sucks to be you, dubfags, the fact that they CAN die leaves no tension at all. This is a pretty legit problem, it removes tension. The last episode of Dandy stood out so much to a lot of people because they didn't die, it focused on other things than just "and then they all died, how hilarious!"

Of course i'm still enjoying Dandy a lot, I removed myself from any hype and expectations so there really was no way I could be disappointed. But I can still see why a lot of people don't like Dandy.
>>
>>101734683
>Actually believing this
Oh boy
>>
>>101734683
>Bebop sold like shit in the east
Why the fuck do people keep saying this? Bebop was popular in Japan too, it was a bit of a sleeperhit since Cowboy Bebop had to wait for a DVD/Bluray release in order for the nips to actually want to buy it.
>>
>>101735872
>>101735910
What other explanation do you have for the show getting a simultaneous release. There is zero benefit to doing this unless the larger audience is English speaking.
>>
File: 1327766076520.jpg (53.52 KB, 325x247)
53.52 KB
53.52 KB JPG
>>101734683
>Bebop sold like shit in the east
Though its popularity in Japan did come from how successful it was in the west, I'll give you that.

Seems like Space Dandy is going to be trying something similar. Considering how popular it is on toonami I can see us having a Big O sort of thing where the ratings here give it a second season. Though to be honest i'm not sure if Dandy is the sort of show that would benefit from a second season.
>>
>>101736202
Yes Dandy seems to be aiming for the western market too, but it was your "Bebop sold like shit in the east" comment that people are laughing at.
>>
>>101736226
Did they even say that it will have seasons? Seems like they plan to keep churning out the episodes for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>101736398
Huh, MAL doesn't have an episode count so it seems like that's the case. I just assumed it would have 24-26 episodes or something. Unless if its popularity dips on Toonami I can't see it being cancelled anytime soon though.
>>
>>101733112
sakura trick?really?
>>
>>101714953
It needs a fucking plot
>>
>>101736576
There seems to be something larger going on with the Gorilla guy chasing Dandy everywhere, I'm certain we'll get into that sooner or later.
>>
>>101715151

<----- This
>>
>>101736576
ever Episode has a plot,its just mostly self-contained.
>>
>>101736627
Y-yeah I'm sure the plot will come, we just have to wait.
>>
>>101736576
Why? Not everything needs an inter-episode plot. Dandy is about just having fun and not being overly obsessed with the significance of things. If you MUST have plot may I kindly direct you to almost every other anime in existence?
>>
File: rage_002.png (19.45 KB, 300x309)
19.45 KB
19.45 KB PNG
>>101714953
>So does /a/ generally hate this anime?
HOLY SHIT, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T TALK ABOUT AN ANIME, DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE HATES IT.
I DON'T HATE SPACE DANDY,

BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU.

HATE.
>>
>>101736713
which is pretty much the same for most anime shows. or TV shows in general. a mostly fixed Main cast,and a generally concluded plot in every Episode. this should apply to at least 50% of all anime.
>>
File: 1391495333175.png (860.61 KB, 1280x720)
860.61 KB
860.61 KB PNG
>>101736797
It's not even like we don't talk about it either, there's usually at least two Dandy threads at any given time.
>>
Like P&S, the dub is vastly better because the Japanese humour in both of the original voicetracks is shit.
>>
I dropped it at episode 3 because it was boring and unfunny. I felt like I was watching a cartoon made for 9 year olds that laugh at the word boobies and giggle when the main character makes funny faces. Frankly I'm baffled that it has any fans but I guess even the worse shows manage to reel in some people. I try to drop in and see why people still watch this show but I never see any real reasons other than, "I like it" and "I think it's funny." I can't argue with opinions so I guess that's just that.
>>
File: kill_me_baby_029_yasuna.png (268.78 KB, 511x574)
268.78 KB
268.78 KB PNG
>>101736979
Adélie a cute. Acutely cute.
>>
>>101736979
Is there porn of her yet
>>
>>101737046
besides that your opinions arent any more convincing,what would you call a funny anime then?
>>
File: 279388_5472387_lz.jpg (93.18 KB, 405x600)
93.18 KB
93.18 KB JPG
Ep. 4 was an ok homage.
Ep. 5 was the only really good one.
It COULD have been Cowboy Bebop+Castle of Cagliostro levels of awesome.
>>
>>101737192
I didn't bother typing out in detail my reasons because other people have already pointed them out (the characters, the examples of why the humor is bad, the boring episodic plots).

>what would you call a funny anime then?
Gintama, Golden Boy, School Rumble are the first to come to mind.
>>
>>101737473
4>>>5
I bet you watched the sub.
>>
>>101737655
I liked 1-3.
4 wasn't funny, even knowing that it was an extended Romero joke (not sure if this is even a thing in the Japanese track), it really didn't even get a chuckle out of me.
>>
I dropped it unintentionally after the zombie episode. The show just isn't entertaining enough for me to look forward to it each week.
>>
>>101737494
>Gintama
>funny anime
>>
>>101726897
>got an overly incompetent MC that spends most of his time chasing the cat alien around.
confirmed for not watching
>>
>>101728692
>>101728329
>>101729144
All these wrong opinions
>>
>>101735447
>It was hyped up to be the next Cowboy Bebop,
no it wasnt
>>
>>101738900
Not by Bones, but by anime fans in general. Though the same can be said about every Watanabe anime.
>>
>>101738900
Yes it was.
>>
>>101738957
>Not by Bones, but by anime fans in general
Then you cant say it was hyped to be the next bebop. That was all in your head,this series in particular is the inverse of bebop. They use the same elements but execute them in wildly different ways.

>>101739006
No it wasnt.
>>
>>101739006
no it wasnt
>>
>>101734881
This
>>
I thought the zombie ep was amazing and I liked the latest ep. Some idiots expected it to be like Cowboy Bebop when it clearly was never intended to be. And now people hate it because there is a dub.

Also the ED is great.
>>
File: 1390637859388.png (256.40 KB, 541x594)
256.40 KB
256.40 KB PNG
Well KLK actually makes me want to watch more Space Dandy not so much, Apart from the brilliant last episode it doesn't have much going for it apart from the music.

Feels kind of lack luster and rushed.
>>
>>101739130
>Well KLK actually makes me want to watch more
iv'e had to force myself to watch ever since the tournament arc. Last episode was the only one that got me hyped
>>
>>101727241
Yeah, because that's really what 4 people living shoulder to shoulder in a capsule would need: an internet only for themselves.
>>
>>101715981
>Fan theory

I love the delusion.
It's basically a Saturday morning comedy show. Shit happens but then next week it's all fine and dandy
>>
>>101739103

This
>>
I don't hate the show. I personally think it's boring and unfunny but I recognize that it's designed to be an entry level show that can reach normalfags who like lolsorandum adultswim humor.
>>
>>101739584
Ya, pretty much.
>>
Its a shame that I'll always be comparing this show to Cowboy Bebop, because as its standing alone its pretty alright. Although episode 5 was phenomenal, Dandy is finally as cool as Spike was, and god damn the soundtrack for that episode was great.

I wouldn't decide yet what's the best show of the season, but in terms of episode variety, Space Dandy wins.
>>
>>101739584
my jap friend tells me that its quite popular on 2ch. Which pretty much confirms the japanese poor sense of humour
>>
>>101715308
PSG sucks
KLK is good
so fuck you
>>
>>101739788
>Which pretty much confirms the japanese poor sense of humour

You just figured that out?
Have you seen their comedy?

> MC walking around minding his own business
>School girl comes and kicks MC in the face
>" ONI-CHAAAN!"
>Slow-mo of the girl's panties where MC can visibly see
> "YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!"
> Everything turns chibi while MC gets stamped by the girl because MC didn't check his privilege.
>>
To be honest the shitposting was so bad I still haven't watched a single episode. Same with KLK, except the shitposting only got me after ep5 on that one.
>>
File: how horrifying.jpg (80.87 KB, 507x496)
80.87 KB
80.87 KB JPG
>>101740383
>Not watching an anime because /a/ shitposts about it.
>Not watching it yourself and forming an opinion of your own.

get the fuck out
>>
>>101740618
Why would I need to form my own opinion on a show like KLK? Sitewide near-universal hate is a pretty good tip-off to the quality of a show. Might as well suggest I watch all of Naruto so I can "form my own opinion.
>>
>>101740696
It's a popular show and therefore it gets hated a lot. If you actually look at Kill la Kill threads you'd see that people typically enjoy it. Same with dandy.
>>
>>101740696
>Sitewide near-universal hate

There are so many people on /a/ that love KLK. There are 1000 fucking threads on it every day.

>>101740838
this
>>
>>101740696
>Might as well suggest I watch all of Naruto so I can "form my own opinion.
Who knows? Maybe the first episodes will you hook you hard and you'll keep going.
>>
>>101740696
Things get hated on a lot while they're airing, how new are you? Just look at toradora for example. Threads about it thesedays are usually very positive. However while it was airing it was the target of a lot of hate because a lot of people on /a/ also liked it.

I can see Kill la Kill and Dandy being talked about fondly a few years from now. Just about every show airing gets shitted on by /a/ at somepoint.
>>
File: 1336765121124.jpg (56.66 KB, 438x450)
56.66 KB
56.66 KB JPG
>>101740696
>Sitewide near-universal hate
What?
>>
>>101714953
Most of us like it, theres just the vocal few that really dislike it. Theres also not much to discuss either.

The issues and shit posting you typically see around this show is that it airs on toonami and that attracts retards.
>>
File: 1390185675849.png (39.18 KB, 161x130)
39.18 KB
39.18 KB PNG
It started out just awful, but as much as I want dandy I hated it, it's getting better every episode, and I can't say the same for many other shows I'm watching this season.

If the trend continues but it never gets a big western following, then you can probably expect /a/ to like it once everyone forgets about all the toonami stuff
>>
>>101741430
*I wanted to hate dandy
>>
>>101740696
fuck yeah dude. kill la kill is nothing to call home about, take my word for it
>>
>>101741430
I feel this way too. Dandy had a really rough start that put a lot of people off the show, and I can't say that I blame them for that. But right now it looks like it's getting its shit together.
>>
>>101741156
Literally nobody has a nice thing to say about KLK on 4chan outside of shitposters and the fags in the KLK hugbox threads.
>>
>>101742722
Oh shit what a surprise. People who dont like an anime say bad things about it, and those who do like it have nice things to say about it. STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

But seriously, if you actually read the latest kill la kill threads you'd see that a lot of people are admitting that as of late the show was starting to go downhill and lose their interest, until this new episode that is.
>>
>last half of episode 2
>fuck yeah, finally this shit is getting good
>episode 3 and 4 suck
I gave you a chance and you fucked it up.
Dandy isn't cool or funny, he is just a plain dick.

Seems like the only thing Watanabe gets right is the OP and ED
>>
>>101743504

How did you not like the zombie episode?
>>
>>101743504
You wouldn't even understand when something is cool if the Fonz personally hammered it in your face.
>>
>>101715088
>it's English, so it must be bad!
>>
File: 1390330008910.jpg (58.54 KB, 500x375)
58.54 KB
58.54 KB JPG
>>101743504
>zombie episode
>not amazing

Come on dude, that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>101743749
The dubfags do miss out on the explanation in the ED though. They're the ones making "WHY DO THEY JUST KEEP COMING BACK TO LIFE EVERY EPISODE?"
>>
>>101744138
That's just trolls asking it every time. One of our epic maymays we use here on /a/ to have fun.
Like asking who this semen demon is or why they don't just build bigger walls. :^)
>>
>>101714953
IT IS TIME TO DECIDE /a/.

http://strawpoll.me/1146355
>>
>>101744138
Not that dude but are there any other groups who have English audio with the original OP/ED included? Or is it just Commie?
>>
File: dandy cant believe it.jpg (54.76 KB, 1280x720)
54.76 KB
54.76 KB JPG
>>101744404
>Pick one or more

shit nigga what are you doing
>>
When it actually does something with all that potential, then I can give a shit about it.
>>
>>101744404
>pick one or more
I wish for QT and Lolibutt Yuri.
>>
>>101744404
>which is better
>can pick both

You goddamn liberal
>>
>>101744404
>http://strawpoll.me/1146355
Qt is guaranteed more than 2-3 episodes, I'll keep my favorites with the main focus.
>>
>>101725751
>there are people who don't watch the raw

step up tyrone
>>
File: beauty is everywhere.jpg (659.17 KB, 462x355)
659.17 KB
659.17 KB JPG
>>101744519
Well we don't want to be excluding here.
>>
>>101738399
your shit taste is incurable
>>
File: space dandy anim.gif (1.02 MB, 400x226)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
Any infos when they are going to release the OST?
>>
/a/ is gonna drop Adalia like a bad habit when she rapid ages into an oppai
>>
>>101744866
>Implying /a/ is able to drop its bad habits
>>
The writing was kind of...shit, I guess. It didn't captivate me when it was mentioning how ASS is the unsung hero compared to breasts.
>>
I want to have sex with QT's voice.
>>
>>101744989
Which one?
>>
>>101744989
US or JP?
>>
It's boring, its "action" is short-lived, the plot is fucking stupid, and its humour is dry and really unfunny.
Just like Kill la Kill.
>>
>>101744404
>50% lolibutt
>50% lolibot

C'mon QT, I believe in you.
>>
>>101745132
If you want to bitch about Kill la Kill, go to one of those threads
>>
>>101745223
Oh please, the OP started it.
>>
>>101745009
>>101745113
>threesomes don't exist
>>
>>101737655
it's not about subs or dubs but about the story of the episode and how well executed it was with its direction, attention to details, what themes it touched etc.
anyone knowing anything about film will tell you that 5 is the best.
>>
>>101733112
Maybe!
>>
>>101733112
>5 Votes for Magical Warfare

I salute these upstanding defenders of their own taste. It's still shit though.
>>
>>101744842
I really want to hear the full version of the track that plays when Dandy and Meow are being attacked by monsters on that planet in episode one
>>
>>101744842
Have a full and smooth OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_67pcyeYHo

I hope there's a full version of the ED somewhere out there
>>
>>101745113
>>101745009
What does the US QT sound like? I'm scared to watch any US parts in case they ruined Dandy's voice and it's forever stuck in my head
>>
It's episodic, so it's doomed to have little discussion. Even an anime with a bad ongoing story wins out by virtue of at least having a story.

Also, we still have daily threads.
>>
File: qt.png (155.15 KB, 300x450)
155.15 KB
155.15 KB PNG
>>101746197
It's autotuned, sounds way more robotic. Guess it depends on you if you like that or not.
>>
>>101740696
>Might as well suggest I watch all of Naruto so I can "form my own opinion.
Is it the same faggot who posts this every time after saying something like "I dropped X before I watched it because I know it was going to be shit anyway", or are there that many retards who unironically spew this shit?
>>
Really good. Not the best anime but ehh. Episode 5 was really good and shows how even a shitty show can have potential.
>>
File: lel dandy.png (595.63 KB, 1072x471)
595.63 KB
595.63 KB PNG
What one loli episode can do.
Also /u/ should be disqualified for being obvious botnetfags.
>>
>>101745113
>>101745009
Japanese one, of course. What does she sound like in the US version?
>>
What's wrong with it, is that it's badly written to the point that the first episode even makes a running gag out of its bad writing (ie. the half-assed explanations by the narrator).

Also, this isn't 2003. Random shit for the sake of being random isn't funny anymore. And never really was.
>>
File: weird but i like it.jpg (31.83 KB, 544x400)
31.83 KB
31.83 KB JPG
>>101746828
I just can say that the autotuned screams in the zombie episode gave me the strangest boner
>>
File: meow cant believe it.jpg (111.18 KB, 1280x720)
111.18 KB
111.18 KB JPG
>>101746921
I bet you are the kind of fag that wants every show to start with 10 minutes infodump a la "My name is Sushi Toyota, I'm a totally normal high schooler currently on my way to school but recently a new girl bla bla bla". And then he has to get in the robot or collect the magic whatevers. THAT is bad writing, little introducion or an unreliable narrator is not.
>>
>>101747210
No. God, no.

How about, instead of having a narrator explain shit that didn't need to be explained and then have the characters complain about how bad the explanation was... they could, you know, SHOW us what's going on, when it actually becomes relevant to the plot?
>>
>>101725751
>not listening to superior western dialect
I'd normally agree with you on most anime, but this one is just meant to be in English.
>>
Are Gentooans the /g/ race?
Are all the /g/ users this cute?
>>
>>101739171
>the tournament arc
Nearly jumped ship there, but yeah the latest episode has got me hyped.
>>
>>101716902
>/a/ calls naruto shit
>underrated masterpiece
>literally the most popular anime in the west
>>
>>101733112
Holy shit
We're so close guys
>>
>>101740696
You really should watch the first four seasons of Naruto and form an opinion after you realize that Naruto was at one point a good show before it became mainstream tryhard shark jumping filler fest wild ride nonsense, before the weaboo cosplay crowd picked it up

If you haven't watched the first four seasons of Naruto, go do it. I'm serious.
>>
>>101746921
What I can't stand is just how hard it's trying.

It's trying to be funny and just overdoing it.
>>
>>101739400
You could still probably view webpages and videos, so long as you let them pre-load.


Torrenting will probably be a bitch, though.
>>
>How can someone find this funny?

I don't really watch Dandy because I find it humorous. I just enjoy it for the over the top, weird, and crazy sci-fi adventures that occur each episode. The animation, colorful visuals, and outlandish character designs complement this well. I also love the interaction between Dandy, QT, and Meow.
>>
>>101735447

I can agree with this statement. For me personally, I managed to come across the PV for it on Youtube. I saw it and was intrigued. It ended with the "A Dandy guy in the space" and I was like, "Cool. This looks interesting". I then found out later it was being made by the Bebop guy and thought, "Oh really? That guy makes good anime, since all of them have been well liked so far".

I never expected this to be another Cowboy Bebop. After all, it is stupendously hard to replicate success like that. You can only hope to keep making things that people will like watching. At least he's making new stuff rather than Kojima or that Berserk guy who's been working on the same thing for the past 20 years.

If people so desperately want another Bebop, they can probably(Keyword) look forward to his 2nd series he'll be making with MAPPA after this, since that one will be more serious in nature. I won't expect much from that either though. I go into things without any expectations so I can't be disappointed.

Though people will still find a way to gripe at that series as well.
>>
meow is so kawaii
>>
>>101750667
>success like that
So far it has sold less than Infinite Stratos.
Why do /v/ faggots put Cowboy Bebop on a pedestal?
>>
>>101739036

the adult swim trailer specifically says "from the creators of Cowboy Bebop and Soul Eater"

Baka
>>
File: 1389799494263.gif (906.44 KB, 450x360)
906.44 KB
906.44 KB GIF
>>101749939
>I don't watch a comedy because its funny
>>
>>101748509
Naruto is shit in every aspect.
Fuck off Narutrash. That list only applies to stuff like Shinsekai Yori and the Tsukihime anime.
>>
>>101750667

>managed to come across the PV for it on Youtube. I saw it and was intrigued. It ended with the "A Dandy guy in the space" and I was like, "Cool

>I go into things without any expectations so I can't be disappointed

Are you me?
>>
>>101735447
>Lots of people on /a/ like Space Dandy,
Stopped reading there
>>
>>101750908
Infinite Stratos has pretty girls. Thats about it.

Bebop is known for having one of the best dubs made for it, possibly only 2nd to Baccano. Not to mention it's been playing concurrently over the past 10 years on TV. People like it.

Just because IS sold more than Bebop doesn't mean it's better than it. You know who buys all those DVDs/Blurays? Otakus. Who do nothing but use it as masturbation fuel because of the girls. People will buy Bebop just because they like it and want to hold onto it.

Japs dont seem to understand that concept, since they're all stereotyped to be buying BDs just for their perverted fantasies.
>>
>>101736202
>What other explanation do you have for the show getting a simultaneous release.
People are retarded? Its not a big deal ans has happened before
>>
I'm not saying it shouldn't, but why is this being dubbed exactly? I'm genuinely curious how anime gets an official dub, especially during airdate
>>
>>101751247
Continuing this argument is pointless, you're just an idiot fan.
Quality, or he people 'feel' about it wasn't what I brought up, success was.
In that aspect Bebop is soundly floored by over a hundred anime before it.
Hell, it's not even in the 10k club.
>>
File: Saiyan Head Bob.gif (255.88 KB, 400x150)
255.88 KB
255.88 KB GIF
>>101751045
Well, we both seem to be attracted to quirky things like shown in the trailer.

Also, we seem to both be smart since we don't buy into hype and approach it at our accord.

I don't know. I might be you. BROOOOOOOOOTHHHHA.
>>
>>101751383
Awesome lie bro
>>
>>101751383
>Hell, it's not even in the 10k club.
Last figures I saw of it, it was in that club. You have to remember that Bebop has been re-released in Japan a lot so you may only be seeing the sales figures for a particular release.
>>
>>101751383
I'm.. actually not. To be honest I haven't even seen Bebop in it's entirety, but I'm not dumb to notice how popular it is. Not to mention how a lot of anime have tried copying it in hopes of being successful itself.

Also this>>101751464
>>
>>101751464
You were looking at the movie, movies don't count because they all sell like 30k units, unless they bombed.
http://dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/カウボーイビバップ
>>
File: 1258052915178.jpg (174.84 KB, 600x2654)
174.84 KB
174.84 KB JPG
> Dandy is a cool dad smashed into a single episode
>2 episodes later
>she's back with big boobies and juicy ass
>>
>>101751457
No lie, I can find the list for you if you want me to.
http://animesalesarchive.wordpress.com/all-time-best-selling-tv-anime/
>ctrl?f "cowboy"
NO HITS!
>>
>>101751596
lolno, bebop is just moderately popular and if you're arguing on behalf of western sales then you will also be wrong, because bebop isn't even Adult Swim's most popular anime.
That title goes to Bleach with over 1.6 million units sold.
>>
File: 1389763377982.jpg (114.65 KB, 1280x720)
114.65 KB
114.65 KB JPG
>>101751714
>From year 2000 onwards
>>
>>101751792
Cool bullshit bri
>>
>>101751813
Poorly worded post, I typed without thinking.
The point still stands, Cowboy Bebop is in no way more popular than your average anime that sells.
>>
>>101751863
*bro
>>
>>101751714
>2000 onwards
Good going.

Seriously though, last source I checked said that Bebop sold around 20k, and the movie sold around 60k. Bebop was a cultural sensation because it was popular in the west AND in Japan.
>>
File: thatbastard.jpg (61.46 KB, 320x304)
61.46 KB
61.46 KB JPG
>Guy in thread saying Cowboy Bebop is bad because it didn't sell well

>People taking him seriously

I shiggy diggy do
>>
Am I the only who doesn't consider this show's animation to be god tier?

It's fucking awful at times.
>>
>>101714953
No people don't hate it, but they just over-hype it to the point it couldn't possibly live up to expectations. Nonetheless, it's still pretty good and something chill to watch.
>>
>>101752017
We all know that sales don't mean quality, but he's seriously claiming that Bebop flopped in Japan, which is just some /v/ bullshit made up so they can whine about Japanese otaku more.
>>
File: 1391880937220.png (357.32 KB, 1807x790)
357.32 KB
357.32 KB PNG
>>101751892
>The point still stands
Not really, you have to understand the different time periods and the formats being releasef at the time. Also theres no actual data for sales before 2008 since Oricon didn't release numbers before then, everything is just guessimates and videoscan data which is as close as you're gonna get. Why do you think we still don't have proper data for Evas true sales when it first came out? Just culmination of sales figures through the years based on video scan.
>>
File: The biggest of baits.jpg (23.75 KB, 680x510)
23.75 KB
23.75 KB JPG
>>101751792
Bebop. has played on Adult Swim. for the past. 10. years.

The only reason why it is off Toonami right now is because they lost the rights to show the show. [as] loves Bebop dude, what crack are you smoking?

>>101751892
Maybe because average anime is no ways like anime that was released in 1998? When Bebop was released? Where it stands as a whole, anime has been objectively average save for a few gems from 2000 onward?
>>
>>101752122
>*released
>>
>>101751952
Nice, then I assume you won't any trouble finding that source and quoting it for me.
>>
File: mamosparkling.jpg (35.24 KB, 480x391)
35.24 KB
35.24 KB JPG
>>101752122
>Lupin the 3rd 2nd TV
>>
>>101751247
>Bebop is known for having one of the best dubs made for it, possibly only 2nd to Baccano
My favorite dub is personally YYH
>>
File: Horror.gif (1.54 MB, 300x169)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>101752122
>Fist of the North Star
>29th out of 38th

Jeez, you think people liked it more.
>>
>>101752094
What? I never made such outrageous claims, I just said that it's not any more popular than your average anime that sells, which is the truth.
>>101752122
That list shows sales in total, not per volume as dvdbd wiki standards.
10k club anime have at least one volume reaching 10k sales, Bebop had none.
>>
>>101748509
you misread
if /a/ calls naruto shit, that means naruto is actually okay
>>
>>101752347
I'm trying to find a reliable source for it now. I'm getting a lot of forum links regarding those numbers. They keep reoccuring consistantly though so there's probably soem sort of source to them somewhere. However I did manage to find a source on how one of the boxsets sold in Japan though.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=536450&show=0
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh419/dtshyk/youdec25_zpsbc386b83.jpg

10k isn't too bad. At the very least it trumps the "it didn't even make it to the 10k club" that sone other anon made.
>>
>>101751863
>>101751922
I can back my statements with sources, anon.

>The BLEACH animated series (rated TV-14) has topped the ratings on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim, sold over 1.8 million DVDs and consistently ranked among Hulu’s most watched shows, This success has further spawned an array of related video games (over 820,000 sold), apparel, action figures, trading cards and other merchandise.
>>
>>101752608
And then I forget my fucking source.
http://www.viz.com/node/1005119
>>
>>101752572
/a/ is shit and no one should ever take their opinions as the whole truth.
>>
>>101752505
>That list shows sales in total, not per volume as dvdbd wiki standards.
Per volume is worthless, all that matters is sales and everything on the dvdwiki isn't the concrete data just guessimates, why do you think the first two volumes are ***,***? Sure as hell not because it sold poorly but because they couldn't find the data. The rest are just re releases which obviously ginna have a lower turn out of sales in comparison to the first ones.
>>
>>101752572
No, in this case /a/ is actually right.
15 years later and they're still sucking Uchiha cock.
>>
File: 1390720170706.gif (248.28 KB, 480x270)
248.28 KB
248.28 KB GIF
>>101752663
>www.viz.com
>>
>>101752694
>*gonna
>>
>>101752694
The dvd wiki only lists confirmed sales and on the week the volume ranks on a top sales chart.
The dvd wiki sales are in reality slightly less than real life sales, because even after an anime falls off the chart it still sells a few hundred copies.

○カウボーイビバップ 【全9巻】
巻数 初動   2週計  累計   発売日
01巻 **,*** **,*** **,*** 98.12.18
02巻 **,*** **,*** **,*** 99.01.25
03巻 **,*** **,*** **,*** 99.02.25
04巻 *5,224 *6,303 *6,894 99.03.25
05巻 *4,753 *6,814 *7,694 99.04.25
06巻 *2,649 *6,770 *7,481 99.05.25
07巻 *6,034 *8,212 *8,904 99.06.25
08巻 *7,311 10,268 11,085 99.07.25
09巻 *8,014 *9,259 *9,830 99.08.25


Shows the 3 first weeks after the volume was released.
Add those up and you'll get the same number as in your pre 99-chart.
>>
File: space-dandy-on-twitter.jpg (1.02 MB, 961x1357)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Hey there /a/, can anyone here who reads moon tell me what it says on Dandy's omamori charm?
>>
>>101752505
>That list shows sales in total
Green is total, the blue is what the shows sold on average when they were released
>>
>>101752900
But the data is still inaccurate if it only goes that far, and the fact that the sales patterns are inconsistent means its not even complete. Cowboy Bebop wasnt released on VHS or Laser Disc so the fact that its missing data for the initial release means something is up or they didn't get all of it.
>>
>>101752916
The pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>101752791
Press release which came with the reveal of the hollywood movie that is being made.
Sales divided by volumes of the anime released overseas gives a 60k average which is not unreasonable considering it's only 20 bucks per volume and the western fanbase is gigantic.
>>
>>101753172
Well that's just dandy.
>>
>>101753129
Oricon is unreliable as hell with anime/manga from early 2000, or earlier.
It doesn't even list the proper sales total of Dragonball.
>>
>>101752122
>Tiger & Bunny #31
And Sunrise initially thought it was going to flop. Well done, Studio 6; now if only we could get S2 greenlit.
>>
>>101752954
See >>101752954
Total meaning per disc sales, not per volume basis which is the way the all time best sellers are ranked.
>>
>>101753313
Oricon didn't release their actual sales data until 2008, everything listed on the left are video scans and guessimates.
>>
>>101753428
Exactly, that entire list on the left is bogus.
It shows sales grand total for all volumes and then some for good measure.
>>
Last episode was boring.

To think that was my favorite anime of the season.
>>
>>101753692
Which is what I've been trying to say. Looking into sales data for anime before 2000 is pointless because they're mostly inaccurate but give you a good idea into how successful it was also keep in mind that sales standards were different back then.
>>
>>101714953
>What's wrong with it?
it's not Moeshit waifubait so that means /a/ hates it.
>>
>>101755200
Hi /v/.
>>
>>101755200
>Implying QT is kawaii as fuck
She's so Moe my heart can't take it.
>>
>>101755382
>she
>>
>>101752916
Narita-san
>>
>>101755624
Japanese QT sounds pretty female to me. I've never listened to the dub QT.
>>
>>101755382
I looked up her VA and I'm older than her. Feels conflicting.
>>
>>101739814
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95YdE89nTgI
>>
>>101750959
Its a Sci-fi comedy. It does the sci-fi aspect better than it does comedy.
>>
I just came here to tell you this show is cool and youre all a bunch of fat virgins, kill yourselves.
That is all.
>>
>>101755933
I can run a 4:55 mile and deadlift 560 pounds
what now faggot?
>>
I don't understand why people always has to get up in eachothers face about liking a show or not...
>>
>>101756013
same
>>
>>101715088
Nice dubs
>>
File: 1391302615029.gif (2.47 MB, 340x188)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
a few hours until episode 6

when being abducted by a tentacle alien who wants to have sex with you, what's the dandy way to respond?
>>
>>101726212
You obviously don't know the difference between hard and soft.
>>
>>101714953
its shit shoe that tries to be funny but its shit on a pltter its just shit i dont know what else to say to you, it could've been good tier but shit it just tries so hard to be funny that it juts becomes lame and predicatble

>but my boobies

I get it, you like boobies
what made it funny was the chain of it being called "breasturants"

majority of aliens look like something that you get a high 14 year old who seen a shit load of stupid syfy b movies and force him to make some "LEWD and VULGUR LULZ" pictures while drinking a bottle of red bull
Seriously, just bring some Cowboy bebopb for toonamai rags and call it a day, save yourselves the money
>>
File: jojo dandy2.png (1.38 MB, 933x388)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>101757471
"Ben Dover"
>>
>>101714953
op is fine but dandy i so boring as fuck
>>
>>101757710
coprophagist or tourette-syndrome?
>>
Dandy reminds me that american cowboy from Cowboy Bebop. And I like it.
>>
File: 1391053773949.gif (634.73 KB, 180x178)
634.73 KB
634.73 KB GIF
>>101757983
>looks up coprophagist

Holy shit people are a shit ton levels of fucked up
>>
File: NOPE meow.gif (1.29 MB, 480x270)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
How many hours till Dandy? Yuropoor here.
>>
>>101759486
three
go to sleep
>>
>>101755691
Thanks, I was really curious about that.

Now I wonder what that means though...
>>
>>101759975
That's a temple in Japan
>>
>>101758937
Ha
>>
>>101731155
Oh, yeah, I like Commie's Space Dandy releases. I'm >>101725725. I was just saying I avoid Commie by default for shit like that.
>>
>>101719947
It will, remember, there's the whole war between the Jaicro and Gogol empire that Dandy has some part in. Also, the opening has mobile suit looking things flying around
>>
>>101760048
Ah, cool. Thanks. It'd be pretty amazing if it were still standing in Dandy's time, there's no telling how far into the future this show is supposed to be.
>>
>>101760597
It's dedicated to this god.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fudo
>>
>>101740696
the hatebase for KLK is a vocal minority, the show is fucking loved everywhere.
>>
File: opm spaceship.jpg (374.67 KB, 1456x1045)
374.67 KB
374.67 KB JPG
Since Dandy is only in a few hours, what is your excuse for not watching based Murata drawing till his fingers bleed?
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
>>
>>101762405
How long has he been working on this fucking collar?
>>
>>101739437
I love the fact that your so against something thats actually supported by the fucking show
>>
>>101739437
>It's basically a Saturday morning comedy show. Shit happens but then next week it's all fine and dandy
This is wrong,The only one delusional here is you. A Saturday morning cartoon would not explain why its episodic
>>
>>101714953
If /a/ hates it because of MUH SUB MASTUR RAYCE, I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>101768143
Considering how the Dubbed ED removes the whole multiple dimensions foreshadowing and how one of the animators actively condemned it. Yeah, no shit we hate it.
>>
>>101768360
>one of the animators actively condemned it.
this is a lie. He complained about one minor thing and another animator brushed it off and said it didnt really affect anything . the guy complaining then deleted his post about it

The Reason the Dub doesnt have the ED is because getting the rights to air them over the T.V is tricky. Funimation is still actively trying to get them and should have them soon or so they keep saying


Aside from not having the OP and ED the Sub and Dub arent really that different. Both have things that make them good

>Yeah, no shit we hate it.
>We hate it
>We
Please dont speak for others
>>
>>101768703
I also hate it. The voice acting just isn't as good in the dub. I only watched the first 2 episodes dubbed, but it tries too hard to make every line a joke.

Such as "I'll chase Dandy to infinity... AND BEYOND!" Didja see what they did there? Toy Story reference? Ha soooo funny. Toy Story is totally my childhood.

That sort of shit is just really annoying, but it's not really the main reason why I don't like the show. At least it seems to be getting better though, and it has good sakuga to make up for it's terrible writing.
>>
>>101768360
>we
I swear /a/ does this shit more than any other board
>>
>>101762405

>start stream
>hear 4 Heroes of Light playing

Man... I want to start drawing something too...
>>
>>101741248
>Most of us hate it, theres just the vocal few that really like it. Theres also not much to discuss either.
>>
>>101769112
>I also hate it. The voice acting just isn't as good in the dub. I only watched the first 2 episodes dubbed, but it tries too hard to make every line a joke.
I feel the exact opposite. Yo e it feels like the dub just has a more relaxed atmosphere and in some scene gives the characters more life

Such as the scene where dandy is going into the hospital in the zombie episode and he is signing a song while going into it. I liked that scene and was disappointed the sub didn't have it in Japanese

>Such as "I'll chase Dandy to infinity... AND BEYOND!" Didja see what they did there? Toy Story reference? Ha soooo funny. Toy Story is totally my childhood.
You would have a point,if one of the writers hadn't said that he didn't d it intentionally.


I enjoy the show overall, its writing seems to be getting better with each episode and so far I love all the alien designs they've chosen. The soundtrack is also superb!
>>
>not finding a thread about it whenever OP choose to browse /a/ now implies every-fucking-one hates it

ITT OP's and his delirious leaps of faith logic...
>>
>>101736951
I guess I'm watching Chinese cartoons and no anime then.
>>
Since we're all talking about Space Dandy... anybody know where to find a decent stream?
>>
>>101770962
its on tv
>>
oh shit they are using the full intro now
>>
>>101771012
I don't have a tv
>>
that final scene was pretty good

the rest was alright. Nothing super special.
>>
Was that Tatsuro Yamashita? Thats my nigga!
>>
New episode was pretty good. Nothing out of this world.
>>
>>101744842
March 26th, I think.
>>
>>101736398
>>101736510
I don't know about that. Past Watanabe series have tended to wrap up definitively by the end.
>>
File: 1361779436160.gif (1.96 MB, 480x270)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
Bones does a good job (again).
>>
>>101740696
>sitewide near-universal

Holy shit, that sounded more retarded than anything else you just said. Get the fuck out of /a/ once in a while, faggot. Or at least stop trusting every single thing these niggers tell you.
>>
File: 81TgDQzlGZL._AA1500_[1].jpg (325.45 KB, 1500x1500)
325.45 KB
325.45 KB JPG
Planet explosion surfing groove if anyone wants to buy it and upload:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%A2%A8%E8%A1%97%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B4~THE-BEST-OF-JUNK-FUJIYAMA~/dp/B00H21IIMM
(track 12)

http://www.amazon.com/KAZEMACHI-DRIVE--THE-BEST-FUJIYAMA-/dp/B00H21IIMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391929241&sr=8-1&keywords=junk+fujiyama
>>
>>101746197
>I'm scared to watch any US parts in case they ruined Dandy's voice
uhh the english version is how dandy is supposed to sound
>>
I demand a link to todays episode.
>>
>>101781368
Me too
>>
http://www.waoanime.tv/space-dandy-episode-6/
>>
>>101781489
Thanks
>>
File: meow phone tail wag.gif (2.68 MB, 365x422)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB GIF
what is a good effective way to make gifs from video?
>>
>>101715341
>>101715414
I just went through the ED and I don't know what you fucks are talking about.
>>
>>101717254
>Waaaaah it's not Bebop

Yeah, it's fucking Space Dandy.
I can't stand the Bebop fags who shit on Dandy because it's not
>muh bebops
>>
>only 2 key animators

Not bad at all.
>>
File: 1390711931109.png (60.22 KB, 211x327)
60.22 KB
60.22 KB PNG
>>101746828
>she
>>
>>101781814
B-B-B-BUT MUH BEBOPS! BUBUBUBUBUBEBOP IT HAS TO BE MUH BEBOP!
>>
>>101714953
I don't hate it I just find it generic and it also attracts that one horrible group of faggots that think they're "too cool" for anime and this is supposed to be something special above all else made specifically for their generic taste
It doesn't outshine anything it resembles but it's not bad either
>>
>>101782999
>slams people for being pretentious
>proceeds to be pretentious and throws around words like "generic"
>>
>I don't see threads about it on /a/ that much
>That means they must hate it!
Autism at its finest
>>
>>101783199
I slam people for thinking they're anything better for watching it and proceed to trash everything else that's not on Adult Swim. Did I mention how superior I feel because I don't like it as much?
>>
File: 1391368758944.png (566.70 KB, 818x816)
566.70 KB
566.70 KB PNG
>>101782999
>and it also attracts that one horrible group of faggots that think they're "too cool" for anime and this is supposed to be something special above all else
The thing is, it doesn't.

I'll admit I'm new, but I love moeshit, I'm not one of those /v/ normalfags you guys love to hate. The only people who really try to stir up shit in my opinion, are IRC fags who force board wars or "pretend" to like SD because it's "not moeshit killing the industry". Personally I picked up 20 shows this season, first time I ever picked up so many, and Dandy is actually right up there at the top for me, when I expected it to be bottom 50%. And while again, I don't have that much experience with anime yet, this is supposed to be one of the best seasons since the 2011 seasons, so the fact that Dandy happens to shine so bright among that is a pretty good sign to me.

The only shows I think are objectively better than Dandy so far are the carryovers from last season. Everything else, is just subjective.
>>
>>101714953
I find it a decent pick this season. 4 & 5 have been good. 6 looks to be hilarious if the preview is to be believed.
>>
Space Dandy is fine but holy fuck was the first episode weak. Nearly dropped it right there but it has improved since.
>>
>>101783583
>I'll admit I'm new, but I love moeshi
pls die
>>
>>101784178
Pushed me over the edge! Thanks
>>
>>101784226
People like you are destroying anime
>>
Episode 5 has been the only really good episode so far. It rekindled my hopes for the future of this series.
>>
>>101784261
Yamakan pls.
>>
>>101784261
Only if he buys stuff though.
>>
>>101783583
There are a lot of normalfags that drop by. It's not just /v/ or IRC and I'm not generalising the whole Space Dandy viewer base. It's that specific group that makes me not wanna watch. I actually did have to deal with people telling me "Why aren't you watching Space Dandy? It's the best anime in years and yet you're still watching your faggoty shit."
I do fucking watch it, but I'm not that hyped about it.
>>
>>101784490
Okay, I don't blame you for being turned off by those shitposters. From my perspective, I haven't had a lot of time to see those posts, so I just assumed they were b8ers. The reaction to Dandy seems to be overwhelmingly postive confirmed to the pre-season speculation about it.
>>
>>101784606
>confirmed
Meant "compared"
>>
>>101723722
>Space Dandy is pretty bad
no its not
>>
>>101750956
>the adult swim trailer specifically says "from the creators of Cowboy Bebop and Soul Eater"
It also mentione full metal alchemist, you fucking faggot. Was dandy hyped to be soul eater and FMA as well?

Fuck off
>>
>>101751112
Truth hurts?
>>
File: 1375586829710.jpg (169.79 KB, 500x500)
169.79 KB
169.79 KB JPG
I like Dandy. It's a pretty comfy anime.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.