[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: twgok86_02-03_rh.jpg (620.60 KB, 1705x1200)
620.60 KB
620.60 KB JPG
The World God Only Knows questions.

1. What is Keima's end game? I know he doesn't want the harem, how does he plan on avoiding it? Does he think that they'll just go away when they find out about eachother? Does he think that when the goddesses leave their host their memories will disappear?
2. When will this arc end? I liked the goddess arc but this has been intolerably long. If it was only 20-30 chapters it would have been fine but this is dragging out too long.
3. How will it end? Every human's memory is wiped? Harem end? Hero end?
>>
>>101647438

1. After everything Keima went through God(his father) grants him one wish which he uses to make Yukkon real.

If not that then he uses his wish to heal Elsie who is in some fatal incurable predicament.

2. Don't know, haven't read Jupiter arc yet.

3. It kind of ties into my question one.
>>
>>101647438

Was this series named after the Beach Boys song God Only Knows and do you think there's a specific reason as to why we've never met Keima's father yet?
>>
>>101647438
> Implying manga's going to give us answers anytime soon
>>
>>101647438
>Does he think that they'll just go away when they find out about eachother?
Ayumi, Yui, and Tsukiyo know enough about it that they will likely forgive him if he chooses one of them. Tenri gives zero shits about that.

Probably a lol memory wipe end


I have one: Does LC like Kami-sama?
>>
>>101647691
>do you think there's a specific reason as to why we've never met Keima's father yet?
Dude has some connection to heaven most likely.

>>101647767
Wakaki is a tricky merchant I suspect. He's not to be trusted.

The manga should have ended after the goddess arc.
>>
>>101647438
>1. What is Keima's end game? I know he doesn't want the harem, how does he plan on avoiding it? Does he think that they'll just go away when they find out about eachother? Does he think that when the goddesses leave their host their memories will disappear?
To marry Chihiro.
>2. When will this arc end? I liked the goddess arc but this has been intolerably long. If it was only 20-30 chapters it would have been fine but this is dragging out too long.
Sounds to me like you have shit taste. It'll probably be done in another 20 years.
>3. How will it end? Every human's memory is wiped? Harem end? Hero end?
Chihiro end.
>>
>>101647438
>how does he plan on avoiding it?
He went into his room for a week after the goddess arc ended. I am pretty sure he has no end game.
>>
>>101648212
>To marry Chihiro.
Dude, that boat has sailed. He didn't even like her, he just had some chemistry when talking with her and feels horrible about what went down. Keima never wanted to hurt someone.
>>
The manga is about to get out of this shitty arc. He won't pussyfoot anymore.
>>
No one likes TWGOK anymore? I don't blame you but I still love it.
>>
It's almost Friday, any chink spoilers?
>>
>>101647438
>The World God Only Knows questions.
>
>1. What is Keima's end game? I know he doesn't want the harem, how does he plan on avoiding it? Does he think that they'll just go away when they find out about eachother? Does he think that when the goddesses leave their host their memories will disappear?

I don't think Keima has an endgame in mind. He was hoping that the goddesses could get him out of his contract and back to his normal life. He probably hoped that the girls' memories will go away, or at least that they won't chase him too hard.

>2. When will this arc end? I liked the goddess arc but this has been intolerably long. If it was only 20-30 chapters it would have been fine but this is dragging out too long.

It's clearly almost over. Keima is on the way back to the present.

>3. How will it end? Every human's memory is wiped? Harem end? Hero end?

Chihiro end, of course.
>>
>>101654622
>He probably hoped that the girls' memories will go away, or at least that they won't chase him too hard.
I don't think he has addressed the fact that there are multiple women who love him at the same time in the manga.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.