[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1340716546710.png (54.43 KB, 230x293)
54.43 KB
54.43 KB PNG
Name a common misconception about a character you like that pisses you off every single time you hear it.
>>
Gon is a boy.
>>
That Homura did nothing wrong.
>>
People think Gin is best doll
>>
Yuki has a personality
>>
File: 32419681.png (911.83 KB, 980x735)
911.83 KB
911.83 KB PNG
>lol he's just a generic edgy antagonist that uses /lit/ to make himself seem smarter hurrrrrr what a hack that Urobutcher is

Every fucking Psycho Pass thread.
>>
Shinji is a beta faggot.
>>
>>101562062
>>101562062
>>101562062
>>
File: 1357220095634.jpg (23.16 KB, 358x222)
23.16 KB
23.16 KB JPG
>>101561995
Almost everything anyone on /a/ has to say about my favorite characters is as wrong as it possibly can be.

Most people here can't into critical thinking.
>>
That she's a shit
>>
>>101562360
>Most people here can't into critical thinking.
Well, yeah. Most people can't into critical thinking. It's better when it's simple.
>>
Shirou is a dense moralfaggot.
>>
Rei is anything but a robot
>>
Sayaka is a bad person
>>
File: 1389596725831.png (246.52 KB, 652x720)
246.52 KB
246.52 KB PNG
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF A STONE COLD KILLER?
>>
File: 51110a63Kq436wRF.png (578.38 KB, 600x680)
578.38 KB
578.38 KB PNG
>Dio is just a 2-dimensional, 100% evil bastard who was born the antichrist
>also he always felt nothing but hate for Jonathan and totally fucked Pucci everyday
Some JoJofags don't deserve to breathe.
>>
>>101562149
Fucking this.
>>
those two girl talk at each other and somewhat close, THEY MUST BE IN LOVE!!! HUUURRR AAAAAA HUUURR!!! YURI GOGGLES STAND BY ON HARDPORT!
>>
>>101563044
>Dio is just a 2-dimensional, 100% evil bastard
But he is.

He is THE villain, simple as that.
>>
Some people have the nerve to call Mechazawa a robot just because he acts a little coldly sometimes.
>>
File: 1374710270340.jpg (1.13 MB, 4000x2250)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Unbeatable gary stu etc.
>>
>>101563274
Please don't make that last beating he got the only one in the series.

That was absolutely delicious.
>>
File: wanna try that again.png (299.44 KB, 464x419)
299.44 KB
299.44 KB PNG
>>101562575
>not "stone cold kill"
>>
>>101563196
what kind of twisted soul to actually insult anime characters anyway? and he's voiced by freaking wakamoto at that.
cromartie is pure weird comedy, there's no robot jokes in it.
>>
>99% of characters
>being edgy
>>
>>101563772
I think we should have a pasta for the definition of "edgy".
>>
>>101562149
This always makes me angry.
>>
>>101563274
What anime is this character from? I heard about it on a thread earlier and planned to try it out, but I forgot it's name.
>>
Shirou is retarded generic white knight.
Fuck secondary fags.
>>
File: 1333598447442.png (134.27 KB, 232x289)
134.27 KB
134.27 KB PNG
>>101563137
But he's not. I'm not trying to say he isn't a piece of shit, because he most certainly is, but he's not just a flat, evil villain.

His character actually develops over the course of PB and SDC/SO. It's subtle, and I don't doubt that Araki didn't intend for it to happen, but it's there. In PB he's hellbent on trying to prove that he's better than his father and lashed out against everyone and everything, especially after he rejected his humanity. He stopped doing this by SDC/SO, in which he's shown to be much more subdued. During PB he also believed he could attain "happiness" by becoming rich and powerful, something that he realizes was wrong by the time he meets Pucci. His time under the sea and what Jonathan showed him towards the end of PB had huge effects on him, as they led to him questioning things (mostly abstract concepts, something he would've never done in PB) a lot more and allowing himself to befriend a human, Pucci. These things rule out him being "2-dimensional," seeing as 2-dimensional characters = flat characters. Flat characters don't develop.

Although I know that nothing I say will convince you that he's not just evil incarnate, I want to state that I don't consider anyone who has the capability to love their mother enough to cry over being forced to sell her old dress, call someone else their "weakness," and genuinely befriend someone else "evil."

TL;DR: He develops and cares about certain people, so he's not what you think he is.
>>
File: Give Rei back.gif (366.01 KB, 500x281)
366.01 KB
366.01 KB GIF
>>101562149
this
>>
>>101562149
>>101563079
>>101564196
>>101564438
Except that he is, that is the whole point of Eva, even Hideaki and his English VA hates Shinji.
>>
>>101561995
Nagisa is a cockroach
My waifu is radioactive
Kuroneko not best girl
>>
I don't think anyone has said anything bad about Gin-san. Ever.
>>
>>101564468
It's fine to think that Shinji is a weak person, but I don't understand why somebody like Hideaki would hate Shinji. I relate to him, myself.
>>
>>101562122
He's not? I dropped it a few episodes in because he seemed like the usual edgy white haired antagonist. If you're gonna compare Psycho Pass to GitS he at least has to be a better white haired antagonist than Kuze.
>>
>>101564468
>Hideaki hating Shinji

Oh wow.
>>
>>101564561
Personally I think if you hate yourself and you can relate to Shiji, wouldn't make you hate him?
>>
File: .png (26.69 KB, 316x218)
26.69 KB
26.69 KB PNG
>>101562149
>>
>>101564598
>>101563772
>>
>>101564600
I guess I don't hate myself, then. I don't feel sorry for myself either.
>>
>>101564468
>his English VA hates Shinji
Didn't the English VAs misinterpret the whole show, as shown in the infamous DVD commentary?
>>
>>101564468
Maybe because Shinji is a reflection of depressed Anno and Anno hates himself.
>>
File: image_0105.jpg (456.03 KB, 1088x1600)
456.03 KB
456.03 KB JPG
>>101561995
> Thorfinn sees Askeladd as his father figure

Yes, their love is almost touchable.
>>
File: Kanji.png (37.75 KB, 160x159)
37.75 KB
37.75 KB PNG
Kanji is gay.
>>
>>101564820
Kanji pls
>>
>>101562149
How is he not a fucking faggot? Even the absolutely rare occasions that he grows some resemblace of testicles ends with him being either, a colossal homosexual or an idiot of amazing proportions.
>>
File: 1378618074664.png (59.89 KB, 302x198)
59.89 KB
59.89 KB PNG
>>101564865
>>
>>101564598
>He's not? I dropped it a few episodes in

Do you really need me to answer the question for you?
>>
File: 1376253674366.jpg (48.81 KB, 492x479)
48.81 KB
48.81 KB JPG
>>101563137
>he's a quintessential villain so he must be a 2-dimensional, evil-to-the-core bastard

Fantastic logic, fuckface.
>>
>>101562574
It honestly amazes me how badly people get Sayaka wrong here. It's like people love to take Mami's jaded, cynical reaction to Sayaka asking about wishing on behalf of another and tout it as concrete proof of Sayaka being a rotten hellbitch.
>>
>>101565247
But he is.
He's evil. That's what he is. Evil.
>>
>>101562149
But he fucking is.
>>
>>101565388
Are you clinically retarded? Nobody who has ever seen more than two instances of Dio's antics would ever deny that he does evil, sick things, but that does not make him a shallow or flat character with only evil to his name. What is so difficult to understand about this?
>>
File: 1329023563861.jpg (190.47 KB, 1280x720)
190.47 KB
190.47 KB JPG
>>101565388
If you're going to argue a fucking point, can you please say more than just "he's evil"? Please, I'm begging you.
>>
File: 1381798014224.gif (519.12 KB, 400x225)
519.12 KB
519.12 KB GIF
>People thinking Shinji isn't a faggot
But he is.
>>
>>101565709
But I like Shinji-chan.
>>
File: starzinger (1).jpg (25.23 KB, 400x303)
25.23 KB
25.23 KB JPG
Haka and Djorgo loves the princess just as much as Cogo does.
>>
>>101565767
I don't give a shit, he is still a faggot.
>>
File: 1.jpg (71.21 KB, 1280x720)
71.21 KB
71.21 KB JPG
"selfish, manipulative bitch"

how about you fight me
>>
>>101565586
Of course not, this is how every moron on /a/ who can't think critically to save their sorry life tries to make an argument. Instead of laying out definitive facts and examples which then lead to their conclusion, they put forth their own conclusion and treat its singular existence as the fact.

Take for example when people whine about pacing. You'll never in a million years see anybody say "the series suffered from its poor sense of time management and information distribution, where unimportant factors like main character's morning routine got 13-minute explanations while relevant elements such as the heroine's traumatic past only got a few sentences". No, it's just "the pacing was shit", as if this toothless statement means anything in the world without information to further supplement it.
>>
>>101565927
>"the series suffered from its poor sense of time management and information distribution, where unimportant factors like main character's morning routine got 13-minute explanations while relevant elements such as the heroine's traumatic past only got a few sentences"

I'm still looking for an anime reviewer who speaks like that.
>>
L is autistic
>>
>Hitler was bad and wrong

Holy shit, every time.
>>
>>101566013
>>>/pol/
>>
>>101566064
It was a joke.
>>
>>101565972

I think what you have to do is read written reviews, not listen to neckbeards talking into their webcams on youtube. I think there are written reviewers who are reasonably literate.
>>
>>101566080
>implying this whole thread isn't a joke
>>
>>101564403
Thank you for writing that.
>>
Autism = OCD

Fuck you.
>>
>>101565972
I try to on my blog, but I don't know that I'd call myself an anime reviewer necessarily. I just sperg about my favorite characters now and then.
>>
>>101564820

Kanji is totally gay
>>
>>101565927
>No, it's just "the pacing was shit", as if this toothless statement means anything in the world without information to further supplement it.
Thank you, finally someone else who gets it. And it's not only /a/, it's every board. Guess it's probably all of the internet. Eh, may aswell go all the way and say it's global.
>>
>>101566218
Take responsibility and raise the quality of discourse on /a/!
>>
>>101565771
>Starzinger
Min neger
>>
>>101566101
I dunno, written reviews tend to be either:
1. Your typical sarcastic "I'm too good to be watching this shit" review
2. The "I like this part, and I also like that part, but I don't like that part" review
3. Recap review

And the occasional "missing the point by a mile" review.
>>
File: Ryuukomifune.jpg (53.84 KB, 1280x720)
53.84 KB
53.84 KB JPG
Some characters that get called retards know exactly what they're doing and sometimes even operate on a completely fabricated personality.

I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way when people only take a character at face value (or pretend to) in general, and proclaim that any level of reading between the lines is just fans' bullshit or 2deep5me.
>>
>>101565247
Are you retarded? He's an egotistical, cold-blooded murderer craving for power. How is he NOT 2-dimensional? Because of that one silly moment when he had second thoughts? His background doesn't go above the level of stupid shit even a grade schooler could come up with.

Some JoJofags will actually go as far as to claim there is something 2deep4u about Dio? Fuck, you're the one who doesn't deserve to breathe you pretentious twat.
>>
>Sumika is a BETAslut etc etc
The entire point of that story arc was to say how none of that mattered in the end.
>>
Pink and Blue yuyushiki being not real
>>
File: 1391556588768.jpg (30.94 KB, 500x281)
30.94 KB
30.94 KB JPG
>>101566244
>Take responsibility
>>
>>101566325
So, what sort of review would you actually want to read?
>>
>>101566244
Fuck you faggot.
I try to whenever I can, but I don't post often.
>>
>>101562122
Wait, what?

He's as much of a generic edgy white-haired antagonist serving as a fujoshit-magnet as you can fucking get, holy shit.
>>
File: 1323524856484.jpg (60.44 KB, 514x498)
60.44 KB
60.44 KB JPG
Gendo is a manipulative to the extent that he can read everyone's minds.
>>
>>101564468
Spike has a love/hate relationship with Shinji.

"Sure he's whiny, but, when it comes down to it; he can kick a lot of ass."
>>
File: Burning Lab.jpg (152.73 KB, 1024x576)
152.73 KB
152.73 KB JPG
>people actually think that she's retarded
>>
>>101566396
After ejaculating your sloppy thoughts all over the Internet, it's your duty!
>>
>>101566218
I don't venture onto other boards very often (or if I do I'm not bothering to read the commentary, only checking for images), but I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were right, sadly.

I suppose I channel this frustration into /a/ in particular not just because this is my main haunt for anime discussion, but because there are still vocal individuals here that insist the standard for posting is leagues higher than others simply because you won't find smilies or other such silliness in abundance. I'd gladly fucking take a detailed, thought out piece where the commentator used evidence and facts to lead me to their conclusion with stupid emotes sprinkled throughout over "The pacing was shit" being used as the whole of an argument. If the quality of the post is only better in what is essentially a cosmetic sense, what the fuck does that even count for?
>>
File: Takanya LEWD 3.png (327.40 KB, 2499x2641)
327.40 KB
327.40 KB PNG
>>101566541
>>
>>101566460
Except he isn't, which you'd know if you'd paid attention.

I'd love to refute your bullshit argument, but you're tossing out worthless terms with nothing to supplement them and I can't work with that. Are you going to name the ways in which Shogo's character was handled incompetently to you, or are you going to continue tossing out worthless terms?
>>
That Manami is a manipulative bitch.
>>
People claiming that Touma is in any shape or form a gary stu.
>>
File: Get in jp.png (173.87 KB, 400x400)
173.87 KB
173.87 KB PNG
>>101566244
>>101566396
>>101566541
>>101566618
>>
>>101566349
>Are you retarded? He's an egotistical, cold-blooded murderer craving for power.

There is nothing about the qualities you just listed that innately suggest a character who possesses them must be 2-dimensional. Plenty of characters have planet-sized egos, commit horrible acts in cold blood, and crave power more than anything else, yet none of them are flat or static strictly on the basis of possessing these traits.

>Because of that one silly moment when he had second thoughts?

You know, >>101564403 already dismantled that absurd idea quite effectively.

>Some JoJofags will actually go as far as to claim there is something 2deep4u about Dio?

The only reason you'd ever put it this way is if you felt threatened by the idea that others contemplated a character in a way that's not immediately palatable to you. Instead of lashing out on reflex because others might have taken a smarter approach to Dio's characterization, think for a moment about why you've been met with dissent.
>>
>>101566866
Are you actually going all intellectual on me, sperg?

>There is nothing about the qualities you just listed that innately suggest a character who possesses them must be 2-dimensional
Yeah, but these qualities are the ones that define his character and actions throughout the story. What makes a character 2-dimensional if this does not? Fuck off, fedorian.

>The only reason you'd ever put it this way is if you felt threatened by the idea that others contemplated a character in a way that's not immediately palatable to you
No, the only reason I'd put it this way is because you're the epitome of a pretentious, 2deep4u shitstick making things up because of a blatant bias. You want to think Dio is a deep character but that's not the case.
>>
>>101567413
Does a character have to be deep to be good?
>>
File: 1685.jpg (61.65 KB, 1280x720)
61.65 KB
61.65 KB JPG
Everything people say about Silver is wrong, They don't understand her.
>>
>>101567413
I forgot about the most important part:

>>101564403
This sort of "character development" comes from the fact that the story moves on, not because Dio actually changes in a meaningful way. He doesn't really develop that much, we just get to know his motives better ut they are as flat as they were before.
>Although I know that nothing I say will convince you that he's not just evil incarnate, I want to state that I don't consider anyone who has the capability to love their mother enough to cry over being forced to sell her old dress, call someone else their "weakness," and genuinely befriend someone else "evil."

Well shit, even Naruto villains can get that cheap treatment to make them seem more "human".
>>
File: 1328629374168.jpg (45.14 KB, 336x317)
45.14 KB
45.14 KB JPG
>>101567413
For fuck's sake, can you please stop misusing "2-dimensional"? I don't care about how you think that any other thought about Dio that isn't "Satan" is 3deep6u bullshit, but please, please stop using words you don't understand. Dio's character changes throughout the series, meaning that he develops. And a character changing and developing means that they can't be considered 2-dimensional. The very definition of a flat character is that they don't change. There's a reason why they're also called "static characters."
>>
>>101567413
>Are you actually going all intellectual on me, sperg?
>you're the epitome of a pretentious, 2deep4u shitstick making things up because of a blatant bias. You want to think Dio is a deep character but that's not the case.

See? You're doing it again. Instead of reexamining Dio's character to try and make sense of the claims you're being met with, you're putting words in the mouth of everyone that refutes you to try and make it as though we're turning this into a matter of intellectualism or depth. Nobody said that Dio's 2deep4u or that this is an intellectual pissing contest, you're inventing these notions and insisting that they're of my creation because you feel irrationally threatened by the idea that your views on Dio are overly simplistic or flawed.

Try again when you can make canon-based statements and use logic relevant to the arguments anons have put out here, not your imaginary bullcrap about how posters ITT allegedly think Dio's 2deep4u.
>>
>>101567611
I dropped that show, like, ten minutes in, and it was still obvious that she's the best.
>>
File: Stone.Ocean.v06c03 p049.png (272.04 KB, 600x1000)
272.04 KB
272.04 KB PNG
>>101567629
>we just get to know his motives better
Except your entire argument falls flat on its face because his motives in SDC/SO are completely different than his in PB.

Look, this is straight from the manga. He flat-out states that he realizes that happiness can't be attained through an invincible body, money, or ruling the world. Guess what all of those things that he now scoffs at are? They're all of his old motives, things he's already tried in PB. They're what you claim we "got to know better." Because his plan to go to Heaven is obviously the same thing, right? It's not like he matured slightly and changed his opinion on what could make him happy, right?
>>
That Geist is supposed to be a protagonist hero type of character.
>>
>>101567641
>>101567937
>Dio's character changes throughout the series
The only thing that changes is his goal, which boils down to attaining happiness by every means possible. The reason he doesn't treat Pucchi like shit is because he's useful to Dio. He's playing a god: you can serve and be rewarded or you become an obstacle.
>>
>>101567714
>See? You're doing it again.
Right back at you, fedorian. You're coming up with bullshit assumptions when the answer is already right there. You've started with assholish "they don't deserve to breathe" and then you shifted into erudite intellectual defense mode, but that's not enough to prove your points, faggot.
>>
>>101568893
>You've started with assholish "they don't deserve to breathe"

That wasn't even my post, I have no idea why you continue to insist this.
>>
When people say Izayoi is a gary stu.
>>
File: JOJO_STONE_OCEAN_11_071.png (267.49 KB, 750x1250)
267.49 KB
267.49 KB PNG
>>101568601
>The only thing that changes is his goal
His goal was not the only thing that changed, and if you couldn't see that I really worry for you. Both his demeanor and personality became a lot more reflective and less on edge than he was during PB. I mainly attribute this to him being trapped alone in a tight space underwater for almost a century, which gave him ample time to reevaluate his life, goals, and mellow out.

And I don't understand how you can think that his goal changing isn't a huge deal. Dio has always been a goal-driven character, especially during PB. Hell, the very basic traits of his character were that he was angry, wanted to prove himself, and desired power/wealth. He retains none of these traits during SDC/SO. I'm sorry, but trying to diminish the importance of his goal changing, which is essentially the changing of his character's core, doesn't fly.

And while I can see your stance on Dio's relationship with Pucci, Dio was way too raw around him for me to believe that he was just playing him. Dio's always been able to be manipulatively nice (see any of his interactions with his SDC minions), but he would never go so far as to do what he does here with, say, Enya. He genuinely trusted Pucci. This was essential to his plan to reach Heaven. If he didn't consider Pucci a trustworthy friend, there's no way someone as allergic to trust as Dio is could go through with letting his survival hang on Pucci's shoulders.
>>
>>101565767
So you like the worst beta faggot there is? He's not even a good person.
>>
File: shinji.png (239.81 KB, 1024x768)
239.81 KB
239.81 KB PNG
>>101562149
Fucking this.
>>
That my waifu is a slut. She isn't.
R-Right?
>>
File: laughing-futamis.jpg (198.91 KB, 950x760)
198.91 KB
198.91 KB JPG
>>101569870
>>
>>101562149
But he fucking is a faggot.
The whole point of that travesty was making him a little bit less of a faggot.
>>
File: 1388705911004.png (138.99 KB, 800x600)
138.99 KB
138.99 KB PNG
When people say Holo took the knot from those wolves.

I know people do it to troll but I know some people actually believe it.
>>
File: 1380127000601.jpg (152.39 KB, 800x800)
152.39 KB
152.39 KB JPG
>Tomoko is a retarded autistic pitiful loser

>>101562149
But he fucking is a faggot.
The whole point of that travesty was making him a little bit less of a faggot.
>>
File: laughing-girl.gif (2.14 MB, 450x337)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB GIF
>>101569870
I think it's sad that you feel the need to project yourself onto the biggest beta faggot ever, I can't even imagine how much of a beta YOU have to be.
>>
>>101570822
>3DPD
You're just as bad as him
>>
>>101570887
>reaction face
>3DPD
Nice argument.
>>
>>101562149
Except that NGE doesn't say "hey it's ok, you jerk off to comatose chicks and nigeru the fuck out of everything, but you're a good person" but rather "oh my god you're a fucking faggot hold your shit together this gay shota could improve a bit you'd better best him"
>>
>>101561995
Nagato is a doll.
Fuck everyone who says that just because they're either stupid or think is fun to shitpost.
>>
File: 1388647026676.jpg (1.60 MB, 947x1400)
1.60 MB
1.60 MB JPG
If you want to troll me just say Momo is a slut. She's overly sexual but she only loves one guy, a slut just has sex with lots of people with little to no emotion.
>>
File: 1388216565119.gif (1.64 MB, 480x270)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>101570933
>having the need to save a 3dpd reaction face
>>
File: 14236423.jpg (20.79 KB, 224x190)
20.79 KB
20.79 KB JPG
>>101570933
>defending any 3DPD other than cute seiyuu doing cute seiyuu things
>>
File: 1373442397421.jpg (2.10 MB, 2307x3591)
2.10 MB
2.10 MB JPG
>People say she's overly abusive

She IS abusive, but just in the right amount to make her delicious.
>>
File: oh my.gif (818.36 KB, 550x309)
818.36 KB
818.36 KB GIF
>>101571064
Nice desperation, I can see why you relate so well to Shinji.
>>
>>101571008
>She's overly sexual but she only loves one guy
Nice razionalization, anon.
Next thing you're going to say it's Johan Liebert is not a sociopath, he's just overly misandric
>>
File: 1366276399749.png (45.72 KB, 286x324)
45.72 KB
45.72 KB PNG
>>101571168
But I'm not that anon
>>
>>101571168
Same there.
Except I'm not the one who relates to Shinji, Sherlock
>>
>>101570996
>babby's first Rei clone
>>
>>101562149
Yeah. Shinji isn't a beta faggot. He is the biggest beta-est faggotest faggot in the betafagverse and is a protagonist with one of the most repulsive personalities in all fiction.

That was the point, right?
>>
File: Nep (190).jpg (300.33 KB, 1200x1716)
300.33 KB
300.33 KB JPG
People always call her a square with no personality. I say they should get off the bandwagon and replay mk II
>>
File: rage.jpg (31.81 KB, 350x386)
31.81 KB
31.81 KB JPG
>momoyo is clumsy
>>
>>101562372
But she is
>>
>>101569870
hes not a beta but hes not a 'total badass' either. don't push yourself.
>>
>>101563374
Oh, hi Burnie.
>>
>Mami
>No personality
>Over-glorified plot device with tits
>Can't have an established character in 3 episodes
>>
>>101564327
It has a long ass name. I think is Boku no Pico
>>
>>101561995
ueno is a bitch
>>
>>101571391
>Rei clone
Tell me or cite an argument from the archive that demonstrates that "Rei clone" is not shitposting and is valid for all instances the counter-argument is brought.
Being a real clone in LCL is valid though
>>
File: 327846293698420.jpg (55.87 KB, 640x480)
55.87 KB
55.87 KB JPG
Asuka is perfect and completely justified in everything she does, or she's a complete bitch with no redeemable traits. Why does epeen and waifu faggotry have to ruin everything. You can't mention Asuka or Rei without some vague face value generalization of their character.
>>
File: 355840.jpg (16.96 KB, 225x276)
16.96 KB
16.96 KB JPG
>Guts is edgy
>>
>>101571812
>Tatami Galaxy is pretentious hipster garbage
>>
Her anus isn't dirty. Learn to read.
and it's Rider's anus anyway
>>
>>101571812
the word edgy is so misused its unbelievable. like swag. or democrat or republican.
>>
>>101565978
L wasn't, Near was.
>>
>>101571812
he wears edgy clothes
he does edgy things
he's on an edgy quest for revenge
etc

how is he not

this is not a value judgment by the way
>>
>>101571861
Because you don't know what edgy means.

Guts is broken, and he has a god damn good reason for being that way. But if you'd actually read Berserk you'd know he tries so hard to fix himself.

Guts opens himself up to people all the time, he tries to right himself. But every time he does he gets kicked back down even harder.

Don't talk about shit you don't know, and learn the fucking definition of a word before you use it.
>>
File: guts through hell.png (524.64 KB, 452x443)
524.64 KB
524.64 KB PNG
>Guts is too edgy, therefor I will not continue reading this manga

I fucking hate people that say this. Guts actually has a fucking reason to be the way he is and hell, he isn't even edgy. He's a cocky son of a bitch who doesn't show his emotions because he doesn't need to. Anyways, in Guts' case, he ACTUALLY has a darkness inside of him.
>>
>>101572021
>>101572007
>>101571861

Holy shit, I literally did not know anyone said that before posting this >>101571812
Guess i'm not the only one.
>>
>>101572062
Shit, I meant before posting this >>101572021
>>
>>101572021
You're not. I should be used to people being fucking idiots and misusing the word edgy, but it always gets to me when it's used on Guts.

Because Guts is a really good character.
>>
>>101566666
But she is
>>
>>101572007
Having a reason to be edgy doesn't make you any less edgy.
>>
File: 1371913881541.jpg (277.35 KB, 714x644)
277.35 KB
277.35 KB JPG
>mfw someone uses the word edgy as a criticism
>>
>>101572187
And this is why you don't know the definition of edgy.
>>
File: guts being a bad ass.png (802.38 KB, 908x739)
802.38 KB
802.38 KB PNG
>>101572143
I just finished catching up to chapter 333, I feel empty. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't think any manga can top the amount of detail (in every sense of the term), Miura put into each page. Guts truly is the one and only badass. I want to get this pic framed.
>>
>>101572187
Exactly this. Obviously he's fighting literal darkness while most other people fight figurative darkness, but that doesn't change it.
>>
>>101571861
Edgy does not refer to sharp things or dark things in any sort of physical sense. To be "edgy" is to be on the cutting edge, trying something new. It was overused during the 90s when everything was supposed to "push the envelope" and due to the kinds of things being made at the time, usually darker, grittier versions of things that have come before people assumed that's what it means.

Guts' story is a very old one, dealing with revenge and a hard life. In that he is a flawed hero he's quite classical (as in, Greek heroes and myths and shit).

So he's not really "edgy"
>>
Confusing ADHD hyperactive characters with autism hyperactive characters.
>>
>>101566407
The best reviewing style in my opinion is "formal analysis with critical perception". There is one flaw, though, and that is if you write review this way then you get 90% of you readers screaming "Haha, the author just uses shit-loads of complicated words which nobody uses.", "Self-pleasuring blable which tells nothing to normal people.", "I stopped reading half-way through."

No kidding, we got one bloke in my country writing review in this kind of way. And they are very good reviews because they actually have some worthy content. But your regular readers want review to be about "this is good, this is bad, rating number/start/percent/whatever" and job done.
>>
>>101572239
I've never heard anyone use it like that, but okay.
>>
>>101572264
theres a difference?
>>
>>101572239
This.
>>
>>101572281
Because everyone misuses it to describe something serious or something they don't like.
>>
>>101572187
He doesn't even act edgy you fuck. He's cocky and witty. He doesn't project his emotions onto others and you never see him depressed, he's just gracefully angry all the god damned time. Anyways, he also has a reason for the way he dresses.
>>
>>101572288
Yes, ADHD is top tier and autism is bottom tier.
>>
>I have to actually think a little to understand the show
>HURR 2DEEP4U TRASH
>MUH DEEP SYMBOLISM
>SHIT
>DROPPED
>>
>>101572281
That's because the world was blasted into utter meaninglessness. In current uses it literally means nothing. People use it to describe a vague set of abstract and sometimes conflicting qualities with no real meaning.

Its basically as bad as moe for anyone trying to even use it.
>>
>>101566482
I don't know, the whole "If this guy can kick ass then he is likable and if he can't then he's hate-worthy" shit is overrated.

Well, it's not entirely wrong. Skill is likable. Not having a skill means not having that likable thing. But then again, not having a likable thing, and even not having any likable thing at all, does not automatically make one hate-worthy. It might make them sympathy-worthy.

Consider if Shinji was female. Everyone would be going on about how oh-so-poor she is and how they want to help her.

But because he's male, not just nobody wants to help him, but also everybody wants to just take a shit on him, tell him to suck it up and automatically become capable of everything the world demands (read: putting his life at stake to rescue humanity -- something even mature adults can fail to do), disregarding how broken he is (read not: "Bawww, daddy took his iPhone so he felt a little sad", but: "He grew up without a role model becaise his father was a negligent dick, and without any parental care to teach him how to deal with the world or even figgin process his own emotions").

I'm not saying "He should remain like that and it's okay." I'm saying he should grow up, but that the amount of impatience and intolerance people exhibit towards him is way too overboard.
>>
>>101572364
yeah pretty much, we had a thread about these things or ''phrases uttered by /a/ you hate'' awhile ago
>HURR 2DEEP4U TRASH
>MUH DEEP SYMBOLISM
>>
>>101569870
>>
File: galaxy01.jpg (1.51 MB, 994x1052)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>101572364
>WHAT IS IT WITH THIS ART
>PRETENTIOUS GARBAGE
>>
>>101572239
I'm glad you posted this. I was just about to say that it's funny because Tatami Galaxy is closer to the definition of edgy than Berserk is.
In reference to >>101571812
>>
File: ibfu7u9wbKzTYQ.png (404.63 KB, 853x480)
404.63 KB
404.63 KB PNG
>Hajime has autism
:>
>>
>>101572699
Is that a λ face?
>>
File: 1384837859806.gif (1.56 MB, 500x500)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>101572600
>mfw someone near me called gankutsou artstyle 'tryhard'
>>
>>101571853
Welcome to 4chan, mate. For your future stay bear in mind that your average anon has no idea what "mary sue/edgy/hipster" (any many more) means and so he uses it in completely random way. Also note that the latest fashion is to call everyone (including yourself) "an autist". Generally, anons think that it means something between "to be very clever" and "to be great aesthete and master of arts" which is bullshit but we like to keep anons in the dark about this so they would not unnecessarily panicked.

Please enjoy your stay.
>>
>>101572739

Half-Life 3 confirmed.
>>
>>101561995
that Levi is an emotionless soldier
>>
>>101572755
aye aye I know. you forgot the whole ''you agree with my musical stuff, you have good taste, you don't agree with my musical taste? you have shit taste.''

it never ends man.
>>
>MC isn't a talent-less beta hack
>MC accomplishes something
>GARY STU
>>
>>101572747
While I hate the word tryhard, Gankutsou's visuals are really distracting. The art style seems really out of place.
>>
That Othinus is now deredere.
>>
>>101564395
>>101562466
These. I really wish the DEEN anime didn't exist. Shirou is so much of a better character than he's portrayed there.
>>
File: 1360765592085.jpg (124.86 KB, 709x1000)
124.86 KB
124.86 KB JPG
lesbian
I don't even mind when they call her a bitch, lesbian is a million times worse
>>
Kirino is worst girl and somehow kurokeko is better.

Kuroneko is probably the second worst girl in the series due to: Poorfag, insane, broke up w/kyosuke, dated Kyosuke to piss off Kirino, creepy, not attractive, fur fag
>>
>>101572990
Because you're ruining the KyouSaya fun.
>>
>>101572990

but havent you seen rebellion yet? She is confirmed dike w/hand hold scene. Before rebellion, she was straightest meguca
>>
Issei (DXD) is not your typical harem lead he's magnificent.
Fuck how i hate DXD.
>>
File: 1390804823364.gif (87.92 KB, 400x452)
87.92 KB
87.92 KB GIF
>>101573029
>>101573105

2 retarded posts in the space of a minute, into the filter you go
>>
>>101572938
> Shirou is so much of a better character than he's portrayed there.

What is your basis for this? VN? Because I have read that and Shiro is as shitty character as in the anime. Hell, maybe even more. Not that others in this story are better, but since he was the MC you had to put up with his idiocy constantly.
>>
File: shirou.jpg (8.40 KB, 260x194)
8.40 KB
8.40 KB JPG
People that think Shirou isn't some idiotic moralfag. He totally is. And I love him because of it.
>>
>>101572792
Nobody thinks this.
>>
File: 1390156337353.gif (273.09 KB, 368x288)
273.09 KB
273.09 KB GIF
>>101562149
>destroys human civilization on account of his betafaggotry
>not a betafaggot
>>
>>101562062
But Homura really did do nothing wrong. Her solution solved everything and made everyone happy except for herself.
>>
>>101572787
>>>/v/
>>
People who call Homura evil. I mean I know 90% of them are trolling but still that 10% who just dislike her enough to twist her character to their desires by doing mental gymnastics.
>>
File: 1363545831360.gif (2.95 MB, 614x345)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>101567611
She's not a difficult character to understand. She's just far beneath Best Girl.
>>
>>101562062
>>101562149
>>101562517
>>101562574
>>101566477
>>101571804
>>101572021
>>101572007

All of this.

>>101563131
And the same goes for fujoshi shipping to male characters together just because they can.
>>
>>101573486
Shirou isn't stupid at all for one thing. All his actions have reasoning behind them.
>>
>>101571189
>Next thing you're going to say it's Johan Liebert is not a sociopath, he's just overly misandric
But all the children love Johan
>>
File: 1550.jpg (72.20 KB, 1280x720)
72.20 KB
72.20 KB JPG
>>101574932
>Shitty tsun childhood friend.
>Best girl.
Not in a long time.
>>
>>101564403
Too bad the main part of Dio's character development was shown over 40 volumes after his death. And he's barely in the story during most of SDC.
Speaking of SDC. Imagine that Holly's stand illness and Joseph's revenge hadn't happened.
Do you think Dio would've attacked Joestars anyway, on his own accord? Or had he moved on from the old rivalry and was more interested in gravity and heavens by that point?
> It's subtle, and I don't doubt that Araki didn't intend for it to happen
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Judging from a couple of interviews I've seen, Araki claims to have put much more thought and meaning into his stories and characters than most of his readers notice.
>>
File: 3092405125121312.jpg (179.24 KB, 400x615)
179.24 KB
179.24 KB JPG
People saying that I'm not a real hero.
>>
>>101572274
That's because most of the people who read reviews haven't seen the thing in question and look for the review to get a better idea of what the thing is and decide if they want to watch it or not.
While the analysis you're talking about can only be appreciated by people who not only have watched the reviewed material, but also care enough to think for more than 5 minutes about it.
>>
File: 1338247110718.png (548.50 KB, 672x540)
548.50 KB
548.50 KB PNG
>>101562149
>>
File: Yozora.png (330.66 KB, 755x720)
330.66 KB
330.66 KB PNG
>Dark Flame Master is beta
>Sayaka is a bitch
>Yozora is a bully
Every single time. It ticks me off so much.
>>
File: file.png (177.49 KB, 438x455)
177.49 KB
177.49 KB PNG
>nigger lover

Hentai isn't canon you dumbfucks.
>>
File: sup mugi.gif (892.33 KB, 200x200)
892.33 KB
892.33 KB GIF
>>101580316
>>
File: 1386204617318.gif (1.27 MB, 319x131)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
>>101580404
>>
File: 1348356175335.jpg (171.72 KB, 500x337)
171.72 KB
171.72 KB JPG
>>101580316

But I use that maymay affectionately!
>>
>>101580488
I don't a splattered fuck. Leave my waifu alone faggot.
>>
File: 04.jpg (376.55 KB, 1200x1749)
376.55 KB
376.55 KB JPG
>>101580316

Black time?
Black time.
>>
>Mary Sue
Any character

>Sayaka is a bitch
She was one of the few characters from the show I liked so is frustrating
>>
File: 1391113599004.jpg (243.87 KB, 800x600)
243.87 KB
243.87 KB JPG
>>101580316
> non-canon depiction being more popular than the canon one
You tell me.
>>
>>101580728
>Navy tried to blame that shit on the Marines

I wish they'd purge the Navy. It use to be a professional branch.
>>
>>101564657
What happened with the DVD commentary?
>>
>>101580984
But she is a bitch. She told her best friend to sell her soul so she wouldn't have to deal with the consequences of her wish. She turned away people who were trying to help her because it meant admitting she couldn't do it on her own. Sayaka is a bitch. Not that a bitch can't be a well developed character, but she's still a bitch.
>>
File: 1380649296113.jpg (132.43 KB, 1000x694)
132.43 KB
132.43 KB JPG
>>101581263
>more popular by the sheer small group of /a/ who gets some small silly meme formed from a small doujin
>more popular
>>
File: 1369112863916.gif (2.73 MB, 245x186)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>101561995
Kamille is autistic and therefore a bad character

Shinji is a pussy and therefore a bad character
>>
>>101581794
But Shinji is a pussy AND a bad character...but one has nothing to do with the other.

His only redeem feature is that he keeps picking best girl and is posed to do so again.
>>
>>101581794
While the conclusions may not come from the premises, said premises are indeed accurate.
>>
>>101581971
But Shinji is the best girl. You can't pick yourself.
>>
>>101581794
>Kamille
Isn't that a girl's name?
>>
>>101581971
I don't care what your reasons for calling him a bad character are as long as your sole argument isn't that he's a pussy. Yes, Shinji is a pussy and polarizing as hell and even people that sympathize with him don't typically "like" him, but calling him a bad character for not being a shounen anime trope is ridiculous.
>>
>>101573486
Yes the VN (different anon, btw), he's only a complete dipshit in the Fate route.
>>
Jewdough loved Haman

Kenshiro is stoic

People being autistic about calling Goku in different parts of the series kid/teen/tween/whatever Goku even though they came first
>>
File: 346245635473.gif (270.94 KB, 400x300)
270.94 KB
270.94 KB GIF
>>101582121
>>
>>101581357
You know the Marines are technically a part of the Navy, rite?
>>
File: images.jpg (7.62 KB, 225x225)
7.62 KB
7.62 KB JPG
>>101582009
Of course
>>
File: 1391106799967.jpg (148.89 KB, 500x657)
148.89 KB
148.89 KB JPG
>>101581741
Sorry, I just wanted to bring up how I hate people knowing Madotsuki only by that reaction image and calling her Vomit-chan.
I've also noticed that some people here confuse Yume Nikki with Mirai Nikki. At first I thought it was just some bad joke, but looks like they're serious.
>>
>>101582779
>How dare people not know about muh rpg maker waifu!
>>
>>101582779
RPG maker is shit along with everything it gave still birth to.
>>
>Hitei was evil

or

>Togame didn't deserve to die
>>
File: 1388334253058.jpg (70.15 KB, 1024x576)
70.15 KB
70.15 KB JPG
>he was right
>>
>>101583920
You can actually be right about shit, then go about trying to fix it in the most fucked up way possible, becoming a monster in the process. See Stalin. He was right about the need to modernize and industrialize, but millions died in his attempts to do so.
>>
File: 1336953402104.jpg (316.98 KB, 480x660)
316.98 KB
316.98 KB JPG
>she's a psychopath killer who doesn't care about her friends!
>>
>>101572932
We still don't know that. People are basing it on the joke Kamachi made in the pilogue.
>>
>>101584247
Yes, this pisses me off too. The only reason she's a psychopathic killer is she does care about her friends and doesn't want them to become monsters. She's the hero Mitakihara deserves and needs.
>>
>>101583731
> Togame
Congratulations of missing the point of her final scene. she wasn't speaking honestly
>>101584067
> trying to fix it in the most fucked up way possible
You're talking like there was another way to begin with.
If your people had been treated like a slave and suddenly you got a one in a century chance to win freedom for them, would you let it slip by?
He got a chance and he used it. He failed, but he couldn't know that without trying.
>>
>>101584721
The trouble is when you go beyond trying to win freedom and towards genocide.
>>
>Medaka is a mary sue.
>>
>>101584794
In that situation there was no way for rats to get freedom as long as there were humans.
Humans treated them like slaves and were powerful enough to single-handedly exterminate an entire colony.
>>
>>101584439
She's not a psychopathic neither, she kills them exactly because she worry too much about them, what she's doing fills her with pain and regret, that's why she has to stop, re-think and say it aloud to Homura, plus see her fucking face.
>>
>>101584247
> who doesn't care about her friends!
What. People actually say that?
She is the most caring one of them.
In the main timeline Homura acted like an ungrateful asshole towards Mami.
>>
File: 1335054159249.jpg (872.99 KB, 1748x1181)
872.99 KB
872.99 KB JPG
>He's a crybaby emo faggot
It's like some people can't into human emotions and depression.
>>
File: 1387253908194.png (399.67 KB, 845x945)
399.67 KB
399.67 KB PNG
>>101585691
>>101584247
>>101584439
>>101585353
my niggers.
>>
>>101581263
>>101580316
Same here
>Rape

Anime Canon doesn't equal manga canon

I also use the mugi thing cause it's fucking hilarious, she's still my favorite Keion
>>
>MC is dense
>>
>>101589355
>mc
>not dense
>>
Tohsaka is a tsundere.
>>
>>101589576
She is. She's a classic example of a tsundere. In fact she's the standard to which all other tsundere characters should be compared to.
>>
>>101582132
Exactly, he's not badly written, but as a person, he's a fucking awful human being.
>>
File: sup mugi.jpg (26.85 KB, 400x400)
26.85 KB
26.85 KB JPG
>>101580316
Yo Mug-Mug, I should probably tell you that I've contracted Hepatitis B, it could have been any time in the past four months, and you should probably get yourself checked, just to be sure.
>>
>misconception becomes increasingly prevalent in a long running franchise
>the people in charge of the spinoff/side content/merchandise believe it too, and it shows in the work
>>
>>101592472
When this even happened?
>>
>>101564865
>>101565129

He's bi.
>>
Manami a shit.
No, she isn't a shit.
>>
File: nanohacoolhead.jpg (96.12 KB, 400x224)
96.12 KB
96.12 KB JPG
>>101592572
Nanoha
>>
File: why.jpg (55.47 KB, 470x195)
55.47 KB
55.47 KB JPG
>Kanji is gay
>Naoto is trans
>Oscar is trans
>>
File: 158697.jpg (30.98 KB, 225x350)
30.98 KB
30.98 KB JPG
>Tomoko is supposed to be ugly

Where did people even make this up from? Nowhere does the author claim she is ugly. She is consistently described as "average" looking. She is unpopular because of her personality, not because she is ugly or smells bad.
>>
>>101593181
Maybe they get it from her being drawn ugly?
>>
>>101593291
Maybe, but that would just be their opinion of how she looks. These people imply that it was the authors intention for her to be ugly. This defeats the whole purpose of the story because it is supposed to be entirely her fault that she isn't popular. If she were ugly than it wouldn't be her fault.
>>
>>101593181
>Where did people even make this up from?
Because the series says she is ugly, retard.
>>
File: ushiromiya_lion.png (496.95 KB, 664x1112)
496.95 KB
496.95 KB PNG
> Is a girl
>>
>>101593466
Proving to everyone you haven't read it or seen it doesn't make a very good point.
>>
File: satsuki.jpg (35.40 KB, 466x900)
35.40 KB
35.40 KB JPG
>LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>101562149
T H I S
>>
>>101593669
I always forget hitler was a highschool girl.
>>
>>101564657
Well now you have to post it.
>>
File: 1391297651450.gif (602.34 KB, 384x288)
602.34 KB
602.34 KB GIF
>>101561995
>The Major is really a man
>Asuka got raped
>Rei is an emotionless robot
>Guts has poor speed and skill, his only redeemable quality in a crossover fight is his giant sword
>>
>>101593373
>If she were ugly than it wouldn't be her fault.
Ugly people can still be popular if they have nice personalities.
>>
>>101594122
The point still stands that she would have an excuse for not being popular.
>>
>>101562149
I'd like to see Biff fight Zeruel
>>
File: hitler-chan.jpg (652.31 KB, 1280x1819)
652.31 KB
652.31 KB JPG
>>101594019
I'm not sure how you could.
>>
>>101594180
Only in her head, which she has no trouble coming up with anyway.
>>
>>101570933
>3DPD reactions face
>3DPD
welp, there's your problem
>>
>>101593168
Fucking this

I don't even like Persona 4 that much but seriously, it's like people missed the part about the TV world being a warped version of what others thought of them and that a true self doesn't actually exist.
>>
File: 72646.jpg (32.18 KB, 225x350)
32.18 KB
32.18 KB JPG
He's a god-mode sue
>>
>>101595083
Misconceptions that piss you off. Not accurate statements that piss you off.
>>
*insert powerful female villain* is a Mary Sue
>>
he's a MORALFAG!
>>
File: 209923.jpg (30.18 KB, 225x350)
30.18 KB
30.18 KB JPG
>she did something wrong
>>
>>101593492
Well it's either that, or his alternate-timeline self was filled with enough unrequited homolust to kill 2.7 million worlds worth of Ushiromiya families.

Not that I'm complaining, the idea of Will completely wrecking that boypussy kinda gets me going.
>>
That Yozora is a bitch. She just tries to keep sluts off her man.
>>
>>101595155
Except it's not accurate at all.
>>
>>101593492
I want to devastate Lion
>>
>>101595178
>*insert powerful female villain*
>>>/co/
>>
File: Caterpillaruhi.png (1.02 MB, 1280x800)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
"Haruhi is a bitch"
Do people who think like that don't understand the basics of character development ? Or did they never watch the movie ?
>>
>>101593168
Naoto isn't trans, but definitely deals with penis envy. With Kanji though, apparently the localization of P4 cut out a lot of lines directly addressing the gay thing, though I don't have a reliable source for that.
>>
>>101595021
The shadow self is more of the negative self that the person in the TV held. A true self doesn't exist because both the surface identity and the shadow identity are aspects of the person, with both intertwined in the behavior and personality of the person.
>>
>>101596254
Exactly but none of that means that Naoto wants to be trans and that Kanji is gay.

It's like social justice warriors want to shove there own beliefs onto things that they barely understand.
>>
File: my waifu 24.jpg (34.84 KB, 158x216)
34.84 KB
34.84 KB JPG
There's some horrible people who say that Noel is a... s..s..s...l...u..t.
>>
File: 1378607436286.gif (1.24 MB, 300x169)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>101562149
So much THIS. Literally my face when someone calls Shinji a pussy.
>>
>>101596020
Did I say a may may by mistake?
>>
File: tylorsalute.jpg (99.07 KB, 634x476)
99.07 KB
99.07 KB JPG
>>101566505
I'm with ya there brudda.
>>
File: Last Order Wat....jpg (103.47 KB, 1280x720)
103.47 KB
103.47 KB JPG
>>101566505
How could they..
>>
File: 1316484264003.jpg (35.18 KB, 471x472)
35.18 KB
35.18 KB JPG
>>101593168
>all those made-up words
>that fanwank

I... I almost want to drop the show just from reading that.
>>
>>101597047
People really think he's retarded?
>>
File: kmb.jpg (45.25 KB, 614x345)
45.25 KB
45.25 KB JPG
>>101569870
>mfw the replies to this post are people taking that image seriously
How fucking dense can /a/ get?
>>
>>101597261
Yeah, sometimes.
>>
>>101593181
I gotta stop you there, she definitively smells bad, she has hygiene problems.
>>
>>101596604
Your waifu a s
weet slut
>>
>>101597529
Not according to the author, but at least they never said she had good hygiene.
>>
>>101597430
How? He was the smartest motherfucker in the ship and the one who always solve all the problems.
>>
>>101561995
Rei is a doll.
Asuka is best girl.
Yuki is identical to Rei.
>>
>Yuno is the best yandere!
>>
>Some people keep misusing this word therefore the word no longer has meaning
>>
>>101598339
I don't see others yandere become god.
>>
>>101598339
This. Every single person who has Yuno as their "waifu" is the most obnoxious person I've ever met. Worse than Elfen Lied fans in this generation.
>>
Madoka was the main character of Madoka Magica
>>
>>101598641
Madoka is the main character, you fuck.
>>
>>101598704
Story is told from Madoka's point of view, but the story is ultimately about Homura
>>
File: 1337742790407.png (168.30 KB, 709x321)
168.30 KB
168.30 KB PNG
>>101598775
Not this shit again.
>>
>>101598775
Did you watch Madoka for the first time last week?
>>
>>101593291
I gotta stop you there, she may be smelly, she may be autistic, and she may be a mean, selfish person, but she's fucking adorable, and don't you DARE say she isn't.
>>
File: 1317200721681.jpg (295.94 KB, 623x815)
295.94 KB
295.94 KB JPG
>>101598775
It's about Sayaka.
>>
>>101596616
The truth is hard to swallow.
>>
>>101598775
Are you retarded? That's like picking a fucking random anime, picking a secondary character and then saying 'theyre the tru mc hurr'
>>
File: wide_yandere.png (353.32 KB, 1280x720)
353.32 KB
353.32 KB PNG
>>101598339
>>
File: Akame-ga-kill_ver.2.png (2.79 MB, 1762x1000)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>Akame ga kill is super edgy
It's like people don't know what being edgy really mean anymore.
>>
>>101599491
They never did.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.