[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: bleach2.jpg (102.14 KB, 800x1176)
102.14 KB
102.14 KB JPG
Did Kubo forget that they are all dead and spirits in the afterlife?
>>
Some shinigami are borne in SS so how can they be dead?
>>
That was covered in like vol25. Every soul has an inner soul and you need to kill that for them to truly be dead. Otherwise they can reincarnate or some shit.
>>
At some point, years ago, I even tried to collect and make sense out of all the hints or random worldbuilding idea drops and organize them in some coherent way.
Then Kubo dropped the ball and brought more shit to the table, including Fullbringers (and now redefining what Quincy are), so really it's no use, just roll with it if you still remotely care about the story or go lurk the threads where autistic people still try to make sense of that because it's all Kubo's epic keikaku xd somehow.
>>
>>101552815
>>101552815
>>
I always wanted Rukia to be useful.
Why am I not happy with this
>>
File: clowpoke.jpg (24.39 KB, 600x406)
24.39 KB
24.39 KB JPG
>Kubo is an absolute shitty writer
>>
>>101559698
but muh keikaki
>>
This whole chapter was just speech bubbles.
>>
>>101559693
its better to just go KUBOOOOOOO

like we all do.
>>
>>101559693
Because it will end up like always.

They will get a power boost.
Come back and kick some ass.
Next enemy pops up.
And they wound up nearly dead.

Renji and her had their moment for this arc, and that's it.
>>
This shit doesn't even make sense. She's a dead Soul Reaper that makes her molecules not move by going absolute zero, yet she moves
>>
>Bleach
>any kind of sense in the plot whatsoever
>reading it for anything but the cool-factor/nostalgia

Nigger what.
>>
>>101559375
They're living in the same sense character in the afterlife in DBZ are living.
>>
Could Rukia freeze Aokiji?
>>
>>101559892
Even Kubo says you should treat Bleach like a collection of cool scenese and keikakus
>>
>>101559375
>there are people that still don't understand how life and death works in Bleach.

>>101559861
She uses reishi to move herself can you read?
>>
>>101559934
power_man_comic.jpg
>>
>>101559980

How the fuck does that make sense?
>>
Credit for being able to keep coming up with more and more ridiculous ways to power up
>>
>>101559861
Reishi isnt matter so it can move at absolute zero
Welcome to level 1
>>
File: me no understand.gif (485.80 KB, 500x247)
485.80 KB
485.80 KB GIF
>>101560002
>>
>>101560048

Seriously, you have got to give Kubo credit for being able to pull something this absolutely retarded out of his ass.

I didn't think he'd be able to top his previous achievements, but this takes the fucking cake.
>>
>>101560116

Even more retarded than the wolf guy who summons wolf swords thant shoot wolfs?
>>
>let me just freeze my body to absolute zero
>can still think and move
Yeah, nah dropped
>>
File: 1340717031672.png (713.22 KB, 1593x5000)
713.22 KB
713.22 KB PNG
>>101560064
>>
>>101560116
theres still away to go, hes officially made people at least on the lower end of saint seiya strength now, so its reasonable he can start doing shit like people running at about 13 trillion times the speed of light and other such bullshit.
>>
>>101560171
>powerman
thats not saitama, god damn it, you had 1 job, holy shit.
>>
>>101560150
starrk or konamura?
>>
>>101559861
Yeah, I thought the same aren't this people spirits? Isn't absolute zero nothing in the end?
>>
>>101560150

Yes.

I stopped reading Bleach after the WW arc, and from what I've seen, it's only become increasingly worse.

Kubo is truly a master.


>>101560172

I can't wait to see what he does with the last battle. It'll probably be something like Ichigo hiding a getsuga in his mind, and fusing with the king, so he can mind-getsuga tenshou him to death.
>>
File: what.jpg (29.13 KB, 703x222)
29.13 KB
29.13 KB JPG
>plot of an entire arc revolves around executing a ghost and faking another ghost's murder
>dozens of fights where shinigami/hollows spew ghostblood out of their ghostmeat and break buildings with their ghostmuscles
>also need to eat ghostfood and go to the ghosttoilet

>people STILL act shocked when the afterlife is treated like a life
>>
>>101560171

But he can't defeat Lucky man
>>
>>101560172
never read sainty seiya, what is the most broken power it has?
>>
>>101560217

Starkk
>>
>>101560255
>defending shit writing because KUUUUBOOO xD
bleachfags are so desperate and cancerous
>>
File: 1337468194764.jpg (681.79 KB, 1593x3555)
681.79 KB
681.79 KB JPG
>>101560171
Anon please
>>
>>101559861
Its the same situation as with Ishida when he used Supah Quincy Powers! back in the first Soul Society arc. He basically manipulated the reishi around him like a puppet on strings to move his immobilized body
>>
>>101560255
Her body is suppose to be in absolute zero, yet she is fucking moving and talking and thinking.
>>
>>101560171
thanks anon
so who is the second most powerful fictional character?
>>
Writing is shit. I can suspend my disbelief and accept that Rukia achieves an absolute zero body temperature. What i don't get is what body temperature has to do with being able to feel fear. You are never afraid when you are cold??
>>
>>101560255
>people STILL act shocked when the afterlife is treated like a life

I think the more shocking fact is that rukia makes herself dead by not moving her molecules, and then moves all over the place, which would require use of the molecules inside of her body that she said were not moving.

Also, her body wouldn't even be able to stay in it's current physical state, given that not all the particles in her body would act the same at such a low temperature anyway.

It's fucking retarded to the point of being distracting.
>>
>>101560163
>implying you can drop bleach
>>
>>101560292
lets see hyoka could do the abolsute zero shit he can
ikki could auto come back from the dead and completely ignore the rules of once your dead you stay dead

theres the crap with shoryus excaliber that cuts literally anything

these guys punch out gods and crap like its nobodies business, cross the entirety of one end of several universe to the ends of others while fighting an absolute fuckton of people in the course of hours, and the list goes on.

also they kill the concept of death by punching the shit out of it.

saint seiya gets stupid really fast.
>>
File: ishiggidyshield 21.png (21.50 KB, 175x194)
21.50 KB
21.50 KB PNG
>>101559375
>I can move my body while it's at absolute zero

It's like these people have no idea what science is.
>>
So after Rukia kills herself to power up (ow the edge), how does she revive herself?
>>
damn this chapter was fucking retard hur hur i'm cold so im not afraid. Also "temporarily" dead
>>
>>101560341
Dont forget she is dead at the moment. So shes frozen at absolute zero, and dead, and yet she is moving and thinking, and is not at all altered in anyway physically or mentally. Hold on, isn't this what Dog pretty much did? He "killed" himself and turned human and was immortal, and now Rukia kills herself yet is alive.
>>
Bleach always has these awfully convenient match ups
>>
Look guys, at least he remembered Absolute Zero exists.
>>
>>101560360
No you're just retarded. As Nodt fear power never hit Rukia holy shit pay attention to what you're reading.
>>
>>101560403
>Implying said absolute zero>>101560403
>>101560403
>>101560403
>>101560403
becauseo penis
penisp
pepe
penis penis penis
ppeenip
penis
>>
File: f0903080323deadichigo.png (281.96 KB, 593x561)
281.96 KB
281.96 KB PNG
>>101560434

>killing yourself makes you stronger

inb4 Kubo has always foreshadowed it, Kubo is such a master
>>
>>101560336
That was a high-tier quincy technique. Most quincy shouldn't be able to do it, much less a shinigami.
>>
File: 1383570016904.png (107.09 KB, 476x618)
107.09 KB
107.09 KB PNG
>>101560341
>>101560363
>>101560403
>>101560419
GUYS. What if Rukia is just spewing bullshit off the cuff to fuck with As Nodt?
>>
>>101560360
Well the cold is the side effect of her zanpakuto. The reason she cant feel fear is because shes dead dead.
>>
>>101560512
Yea, but Rukia got (However briefly) high tiered shinigami training.
>>
File: sosukeaizen12.png (249.46 KB, 600x450)
249.46 KB
249.46 KB PNG
>>101560253
>>101560360
>>101560363

I hope Aizen ends up with some ridiculous bankai that lets him transform paradoxical statements into reality or something.

Or that everyone is trapped in his keikaku, and all this stupid shit happening is a result of him using his paradoxical bankai to put his sword in both bankai and shikai at the same time, and to not be in prison at the same time that he's actually in prison, etc.

This would allow Rukia to move despite being in absolute zero, for the number 0 to actually be the number 10, for wolves to shoot guns that shoot wolves, for dead people to be alive, etc.

It's all just according to keikau; it's all under Aizen's control. He was never a part of the WW arc, really; they're just in one of his "simulations".
>>
>>101560523

I would enjoy that tbh, we have enough idiots explaining how their power works already.
>>
>>101560523

Then we can never trust what Bleach characters are saying about their power, because Kubo is really shitty at showing what their powers actually do
>>
>>101560528
No wait, she said the fear is frozen inside her because shes at absolute zero.
>>
It's only been two chapters. I doubt the fight's over. I bet it'll turn out that you can feel fear after death
>>
>>101560560
Since when were you under the impression that their powers do something?
>>
File: u wot.png (61.72 KB, 708x220)
61.72 KB
61.72 KB PNG
i admit i chuckled
>>
>>101560503
See, introducing enemies so strong that the heroes have to kill themselves to become stronger like Shaman King did, yo is a cool plot point, but Bleach has a habit of ruining cool things.
>>
>>101560556
>his bankai is quite literally bullshit personified
if this was a thing for anybody it would make sense and we would finally hit a 10 on the kubo scale.
>>
So apart from all the bullshit talk this chapter, all Rukia did was moving fast and cutting with her sword?
Bravo Kubo, another SPECTUCULAR fight
>>
>>101560539
Doesn't matter, directly manipulating reishi is supposed to be the quincy's shtick.

Rukia suddenly gaining one of the best powers from a completely different powerset would be like the quincy suddenly having their own bankai.
>>
>>101560600
Same here, I suspect I made the exact same face at her explanation.
>>
So Rukia's power is killing herself. Why?
>>
>>101560607

How would he be stopped, though?

Would Ichigo need to gain the powers of the Fourth Wall, drawing on the powers of Kubo himself to write Aizen out of the manga arbitrarily with a Getsuga Paradox eraser?

Because that would be avante garde as fuck.
>>
>>101559980
>She uses reishi to move herself can you read?
But she's already 100% reishi.
>>
>>101560655
......You realize the irony of your statement right?
>>
>>101560618
She also revealed she can, somehow, kill herself and not be dead.
>>
File: 500full.jpg (27.25 KB, 480x294)
27.25 KB
27.25 KB JPG
I HAVENT WATCHED / READ BLEACH AFTER AIZENS DEATH

is it even Worth going further? how many new épisodes / manga have been released since then?
>>
>>101560336
It's retarded because she is made of Reishi which is in absolute zero. The only explanation is that Reishi doesn't behave like normal molecules yet absolute zero is a possibility.
>>
>>101560602

Shaman King really wasn't that good
>>
>>101560673
So she doesn't stop moving when shes at Absolute Zero.

I think.
>>
>>101560602
The problem is that in SK people actually died, went to Hell and came back to life, in Bleach dead people have to die again, go to Mexico, go from being dead-dead to normal dead to kill other dead people.
>>
>>101560714
no, its a really bad manga
>>
>>101560556

What would happen if Aizen fought against himself?
>>
>>101560691
Shes using her reishi's reishi to move her dead reishi to keep her moving even when shes dead, duh.
>>
>>101560761
The Soul King would shit rainbows
>>
>>101560674
>implying the final fight wouldn't be ichigo and aizen bouncing around different universes trying to one up each other and appears in every WSJ manga for the time that fight goes on.
>literally every other manga is wondering what in the ever flying shit is going on.
this would be the greatest fight ever if it happened.
also everyone would decide kubo s everyone, just like he planned.
>>
>>101560746
Maybe I should go re-read Shaman King instead of reading Bleach.
>>
>>101560702

So Rukia is invincible now
>>
File: 1351639876534.jpg (246.26 KB, 965x1400)
246.26 KB
246.26 KB JPG
>>101560693
Yes, that's why I specified "their own bankai". As in As Nodt whipping out his own personal spooky sword.
>>
>>101560761

How long have you been under the impression that Aizen hasn't already fought himself multiple times and both Aizens both won at the same time?
>>
>>101560746
Did they? I'm pretty sure in SK all the people just had momentary deaths, or near death experiences, which strengthened their connection to spirits, and thus made them stronger shamans.
>>
>>101560714

I stopped reading after Aizen too; I just look at the highlights on /a/ every week. When shit gets ridiculous enough, we get fun threads like this. No reason to actually read it.
>>
>>101560792
Yes, also she can freeze you solid with a single cut.
>>
What are the other uses of freezing yourself to death outside of being a hard counter for Ass Nodt?
>>
>>101560714
Bleach only was good until the Soul Society arc started. So, no.
>>
>>101560812
How long have you been under the impression that the entire cast isn't just Aizen tricking himself?
>>
>>101560888

Not being able to die because no particle would be able to interact with your particles thus being unable to be affected by anything
>>
>>101560819
Most of the main cast died and had to be resurrected multiple times either by Maiden or Faust. Some of them were also vaporized and brought back by Hao, like Hans Reiheit.
>>
>>101560899

>ImnotAizenyouare.jpg
>>
ITT: People not understanding what is happening in this fight.
Fact 1: As Nodt didn't hit Rukia with her fear power.

Fact 2: Rukia is dead because she learned how to kill her body by controlling her reishi.

Fact 3: Rukia can move she trained her body.

It isn't that hard to understand.
>>
>>101560888
Summer becomes more bearable
>>
>>101560899
How long have you been under the impression that Bleach exists?
>>
>>101560899
>implying the entire cast isn't aizen and ichigo fighting off in the little corners of the manga, and the blows are so devestating the backround is blown away.
>>
>>101560403
>dying at absolute zero
That which does not exist in time and space can't move, because that's what's "absolute zero" is: Impossible in a setting where time and space exists.
>>
>>101560899

How long have you been under the impression that Aizen isn't just Kubo and Bleach is just a scenario he thought about while paradoxically not writing a manga which was actually a manga, and at the same time, just Aizen?
>>
>>101560933

It's not, but it defies every single piece of logic
>>
Why does Bleach turn to shit the moment there's fightan? I actually enjoy some of the downtime/training arc stuff on account of the little bits of worldbuilding. This powerlevels bullshit is just a slog.
>>
>>101560888
Your wounds wouldn't bleed out or be exacerbated at all until you were either obliterated or had time to go to a medic and slowly undeath yourself whilst they were healing you.
>>
>>101560933
Fact 4: Just when I think Bleach can't get any more stupid, Kubo proves me wrong yet again.
>>
>>101560933
BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A BODY THEY'RE SPIRITS
>>
>>101560921
Yeah but did they go to Hell? I dont remember that ever being mentioned, but I havnt read it in a long time. I just remember the cast experienced deaths and then being brought back and getting power boosts through it
>>
>>101560978

I only enjoy Bleach now for the powerlevels bullshit.

Besides, Kubo introduces new character every chapter and then forgets about them half-an-arc later, never to be seen again.

Bleach is just a slow trainwreck that manages to be almost charmingly witty at being completely illogical and stupid.
>>
>>101560933
Fact 2.5: She is moving in absolute Zero.
>>
File: Whitealbumpage.jpg (59.51 KB, 426x555)
59.51 KB
59.51 KB JPG
>>101560964
>>
>>101560978
Cause Kubo is on his last legs, the end is coming up, so Kubo's just got bullshit scraping around.
>>
It's easy to understand. Rukia's power is manipulating her body, which is usually manifested by lowering her temperature. It's like how most superpowers are just applied telekinesis. Still a complete asspull.
>>
>>101560933
Fact 5: As Nodt is a dude
>>
>>101561092
No, Rukia's power is going to absolute zero. She just happens to have a technique for killing herself so she isn't effected by the absolute zero temperature.
>>
It's spirit particles.

I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
File: Tokatsu Jigoku.jpg (158.29 KB, 700x1094)
158.29 KB
158.29 KB JPG
>>101561018
This is one of the many time they show Hell in the manga, when Yoh has to fight Yohken.
There are so many chapters regarding people who went to Hell/GS that I can't bother to find them all.

The problem is, in SK the afterlife is simply the inside of the GS and people's souls reside in Communities, potentially, even a single person may have his/her own community, that's why all the people who died in SK were shown into different kind of Hell/Afterlife. It's a bit complicated to explain in a post, the manga does explain it very well though.
>>
>>101561138
But that's too retarded to Kubo.
>>
>>101560171
Ahaha that Wrestlemania one is new.
>>
If you just assume it to be very 'close to absolute zero' instead of at absolute zero this actually makes sense.
>>
>>101561092
>It's easy to understand
>provide's a wrong explanation
hue
>>
>>101561175
But the only reason she is immune to Ass Nod's fear is because the fear is literally frozen inside her since shes at absolute zero.
>>
>>101561138

Why the fuck does Rukia's power affect herself, but people like Yamamoto don't burn themselves when they cloak themselves in fire?
>>
>>101561270
cause she is new at that particular power?
>>
>>101561270
It's either because she needs to train her power till it doesnt effect her, or she got fucked in the super power lottery.
>>
>>101560974
What logic would this be?

>>101561042
Only for 4 seconds, but I guess that's what happens when you train in the Royal Realm.

>>101560997
They are made out of reishi. It's pretty much the same thing except that humans cant see them.

>>101561259
No she is only in absolute zero for 4 seconds
>>
>>101561175

So if you just assume that it's something other than what is actually stated (in other words, just ignoring the statement and supplementing your own), everything works out?

Well no shit, Aizen.
>>
>>101561308

logic logic
>>
File: 09.png (75.66 KB, 298x714)
75.66 KB
75.66 KB PNG
Guys... Does this count as a death flag? I'm worried

She has jumped in front of Ichigo twice to save him, she was about to get executed, we saw her dying through Byakuya's fears, and in this chapter she was literally dead.

Please tell me that mai waifu will be okay. I even had a cute dream about her last night.
>>
>>101561270
Because there is benefit for Rukia's power affecting her body.
>>
>>101561356
But it's already happened, shes dead, she killed herself. The death flags lead to this, turns out the death flags were foreshadowing to her new ability
>>
>>101561356
>death flag
>is dead
>made herself deader
She probably won't go deadest this fight, at least.
>>
>>101561374

It literally only benefits her against Ass nodt and only because she learned how to kill herself.
Otherwise she now has the nerf that she can only move in her strongest form for 4 seconds

Still better than Hitsufaggot
>>
>>101561423
>Rukia jumps into fight a super boss later, maybe Bach
>"Im already dead, you can't kill me Bach"
>"Quincy's can even kill the dead"
>Bach kills her but she survives off screen to get healed
>>
>>101560503
dat juisy nipples
>>
YOU SEE MY POWER IS KILLING MYSELF VIA FREEZING BUT I ALSO HAVE THE POWER TO NOT KILL MYSELF WHILE I KILL MYSELF
>>
>>101560341
I think she imbues her will into her reishi then freezes. while she's (technically) dead, her reishi is yanking her body around. Like a puppet. Feel free to poke holes, I enjoy discussion.
>>101560360
Fear toxin never reached her skin, it froze before hand. I have a feeling once she wakes up and stops being 'dead' it'll affect her.

Also calling it now, Renji slept thru the entire night for some ass pull mega-giga death cannon 9000 shit.
>>
>>101560213
screw you

powerman was the original
>>
>>101561449
You are actually right, Hitsugaya can only spam ice dragons and stuff, Rukia can reach absolute zero. Her Shikai is stronger than anything Hitsugaya can do.
>>
>>101561308
>What logic would this be?

Moving in a state (absolute zero) in which motion is, by the very definition of that state, not possible.

She wouldn't even be dead. She'd be non-existent. Her form wouldn't exist in absolute zero as it appears to.

Kubo should've just said she can "Freeze anything until it stops for X amount of time", so she could freeze the fear he's trying to use on her, and then kill him. He should never have used the term "absolute zero", which implies very specific things.
>>
>>101561449
No anon, if she can STAY in "absolute zero" then she is completely impervious to harm and anything that could otherwise possibly protect her. To be Absolute Zero in an environment where time and space exists means to be able to magically RESIST the time and space movements around her, and if she can do that, which she is doing according to herself, then NO AMOUNT OR KIND OF FORCE OR MANIPULATION CAN CONCEPTUALLY DO ANYTHING TO HER. She's 100% invulnerable right now. That's the only way this can possibly work.
>>
>>101561449
>Otherwise she now has the nerf that she can only move in her strongest form for 4 seconds
For now. It'll be like Ichigo using his Hollow form in Hueco mundo, her using her ice form in the ice palace. She'll fight an icy quincy and hold the form forever, then die and come back as an ice queen.
>>
>>101561492
Then how can she think and talk? Did she predict what Ass Nod would say and recorded responses in her reishi so that it would speak for her? Did she predict the exact timing she would beat him so she could pull off her "i just killed you and im still going to talk to you" moment? Is Rukia a psychic?
>>
>below zero
>not at zero
If we assume that Nodt's fear bullshit imparts some energy (which it would pretty much have to do anything) and Rukia is below 0K then instead of increasing the number of microstates he's actually decreasing them and therefore Rukia's molecules have less lateral motion and keep to her form. Kubo is a fucking genius.
>>
>>101560377
I started reading manga about 6 years ago. I am ashamed to admit I've been reading narubo and I fucking hate it now. But I've got one of those personalities that can't leave something if I don't know how it ends. I NEED to know.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (19.08 KB, 500x367)
19.08 KB
19.08 KB JPG
>>101560419
>hur hur i'm cold so im not afraid
Rukia is just too cool to get scared
>>
>>101561466

Sounds realistic
>>
ITT: RELATING FICTION TO REAL LIFE.
>>
>>101561549

I think she was talking in Celsius
>>
File: Dead.png (141.50 KB, 313x471)
141.50 KB
141.50 KB PNG
>>101561466
>>"Quincy's can even kill the dead"
We Shiki now?
>>
This just in, writers or children's comics dint understand physics! Film at 11!
>>
File: Kuboed.gif (217.71 KB, 600x600)
217.71 KB
217.71 KB GIF
You guys got Kubo'd as always
>>
>>101561549
I assumed it was a shitty translation.
>>
Rukias OP as fuck now out of nowhere and it's only a shikai, Absolute zero are you kidding me, unless she passes out for 3 days after using it there is no reason she can't just take out all the baddys
>>
Why are you people trying to explain physics of temperature, while in a universe where the dead go to an afterlife and weird shit happens in general?
>>
>>101561627
Is it possible that Kubo hates his manga and his fanbase even more than Kishimoto does?
>>
>>101561615
Yes

Which means the only way Ichigo will win is by being deader than a dead dead.

He will become meta ded.
>Ichigo's new bankai is puppet strings that move his spirit corpse around like Weekend at Bernies
>>
are we going to ignore the random rukia in a wedding dress?
>>
>>101561623

Too bad that Kubo's physics is the only thing this chapter is about.
The entire chapter was 20 pages of Rukia explaining how she can go absolute zero and be an immortal dead because of that. So excuse us for calling out on that bullshit
>>
>>101561500
>Moving in a state (absolute zero) in which motion is, by the very definition of that state, not possible.
I think you're confusing moving and accelerating. Just moving relative to something else doesn't require a constant change in energy or application of force because inertia. 1st law of motion there.

I also wonder if you're confusing thermodynamic laws with Newton's laws. Vibration of molecules (phonons) is something different to all those molecules accelerating in the same direction.
>>
>>101561661
They think that there's some inconsistency.

However, they forget that souls are not physical matter.
>>
>>101561660
I wonder what her bankai would be then
>>
>>101560318
no you are just retarded
>>
>>101559375
Every fight with rukia and ice shota
>i freeze you
>implying i can be freezed
>i freeze you harder
>>
>>101561660
She can only move for 4 seconds.
>>
>>101561693

>Ass Nodt literally says that molecules stop moving if she does that
>not physical matter
>>
>>101561701
The ability to freeze everything that isn't her.
>>
File: concerned_skeletor.jpg (125.81 KB, 720x576)
125.81 KB
125.81 KB JPG
Actually, what's going on and what Kubo could explain properly is that Rukia's body became diamonds.

Temperature is the vibration of atoms in the molecular structure. It determines the solidity of matter, not it's ability to move in space (what the fuck guys?).

If the freezing is slow then of course water crystalyzes amd expands in the body thus damaging the cells, but if the freezing is fast then there's no harm done (like in the case of theoretical cryogenic statis, or hybernation).

So instant absolute zero would mean that she became the solidest fucking matter on the scale of solidity.

Nobody knows what happens there because it's physically unreachable. Moleculec cannot stop vibrating entirely. Considering it's spirit molecules we are talking about here there's nothing unplausible about this.

tl;dr, Rukia is diamonds and whatever she touches freezes to near absolute zero (because of heat transfer).
>>
>>101561738
>She turns the world into a snowglobe
>>
>>101561719
spirits arent made out of matter
>>
File: 12.png (141.19 KB, 907x1300)
141.19 KB
141.19 KB PNG
Mangastream is out the translation is a little better.
>>
>>101561709
Kubo doesnt know how to ice good
>>
>>101561678
well kubo already drew a honeymoon spread I suppose
>>
>>101561701
To turn stuff below -273.15.
Absolute minus one.
>>
>>101561719
It's been explained thousand of time "molecules" are also made of reishi, it's like a mirror universe with different physics that imitate ours at best.
>>
>>101561748
Absolute zero is an actual vacuum, there IS no matter. It stops moving, it can no longer be defined by its properties, it's gone. Time has stopped, space has stopped, they have gone POOF. You can't use magic to manipulate that which no longer exists.
>>
>>101561800
>time has stopped
>space has stopped
are you fucking retarded_
>>
>>101561784
>that leg
>>
>>101561800

That's not how absolute zero works
>>
>>101561765
>What is the Spirit World made of, atoms?

>You think that's air you're breathing?

I don't understand why he tries to put science in there, it just makes it look silly.
>>
File: dickstanza.png (185.86 KB, 500x500)
185.86 KB
185.86 KB PNG
>>101561800
>stops moving at absolute zero
>>
>>101560255
at least we get a new reaction image out of this
>>
>>101561748

But Rukia slowly goes below Zero. She even says her blood freezes.

Also Absolute Zero is physically reachable, it just breaks out instantly, because the tiniest fucking piece of energy will make molecules move again. Thus Rukia's absolute zero state shouldn't even last longer than a yotasecond
>>
>>101561701
>>101561791

who said temperature stops at 0K in the soul society?
>>
>>101561867
>absolute nonmoving state of molecules
>reachable
>>
>>101561688
That's a moot point, she has to accelerate to move towards him and swing her sword. And the additional KE of all the molecules accelerating in the same direction is just normally ignored because it adds a tiny amount to the actual temperature, but if you are literally at absolute zero the difference between no additional T and negligible additional T is actually pretty significant.
>>
>>101561688
Also, quantum physics still functions at absolute zero. Molecular motion does not actually stop on account of zero-point energy, in addition to violating the uncertainty principle. Kubo does not into physics.

But Kubo will Kubo because Kubo.
>>
>>101561748
>Considering it's spirit molecules we are talking about here there's nothing unplausible about this.
Don't forget magic sword powers.
>>
File: horney and mad.jpg (36 KB, 352x355)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>101561678
>>101561784
Rukias face when ichigo doesn't know how to fuck.
>"Jam it in you faggot!"
>>
>>101561822
>What is the Spirit World made of, atoms?
Spirit particles.
>>
>>101561907
>Molecular motion does not actually stop on account of zero-point energy,
It doesn't?
>>
>I can only move at absolute zero for 4 seconds
toptoplel
>>
>>101561661
It's possible to go below absolute zero, and to be above absolute zero. But it is, as far as science knows right now, impossible achieve perfect stillness in a molecule because it violates Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. (We cannot know both where and momentum).

Temperature is measured not on heat but on stages of energy. It is possible for a molecule, or even a single atom, to carry a massive 'energy debt'.

A good explanation is you tube.com/watch?v=TNUDBdv3jWI

Source is http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/neg_temperature.html
>>
>>101561800
Absolute zero is the removal of all energy, meaning no movement. Just because nothing is moving anymore doesnt mean time and space stop
>>
>people not understanding absolute zero

Absolute zero isn't "no energy whatsoever, nothing exists anymore". Absolute zero is simply defined as the theoretical lowest possible energy state attainable by matter. Matter in this state could still be manipulated by magnetic fields, for example.
>>
>>101561874
Temperature doesn't stop at 0K irl either.
>>
>>101561874
>My bankai can lower the temperature of the reishi, meaning ghost cold, NOW FEEL THE CHILL OF SPOOKY ZERO
>>
Oh boy I can already imagine how the epilogue goes. Rukia is the new Vice Captain of the first division practically being the opposite of old Yamamoto etc. Looking forward to the level of KUBOOO then.

>>101561800
Are you seriously bringing some ind of logic in a Bleach thread?
>>
>>101561901

It is. Why shouldn't it be? We can get pretty close, the only thing stopping us is our own interaction with it. Kinda like the Heißenberg principle, if you interact you'll change it. Meaning even if we reached absolute zero there'd be no way for us to meassure it
>>
BANKAI CONFIRMED FOR SNOW WHITE DRESS

MY BONER IS READY
>>
>>101561926
>"Why is your pussy so fucking cold, jesus"
>>
>>101561907
>Also, quantum physics still functions at absolute zero. Molecular motion does not actually stop on account of zero-point energy, in addition to violating the uncertainty principle. Kubo does not into physics.
Yeah, but Magic.
>>
>>101561957
Everything everyone (Ok, everyday people) knows about temperature is wrong.
>>
>>101559375

No, because there are characters like Byakuya and Isshin who were born in SS. You can still die there, you just get reincarnated.

Still...Rukia apparently beating As Nodt with a Shikai that has apparently gained completely new powers is kind of bullshit. I mean, even if she's beat him only because all the training she did was solely for the purpose of countering his fear ability so as to avenge Byakuya, isn't it just a little convenient that the "true power" of Sode no Shirayuki is one that is perfectly able to counter his fear ability?

Or why didn't he fucking use Hirenkyaku or Blut Vene like he did when Renji attacked him?
>>
File: j007.jpg (444.17 KB, 1456x1096)
444.17 KB
444.17 KB JPG
>>101561972

>spooky zero

Yohohoho
>>
File: 10495029.png (103.53 KB, 510x375)
103.53 KB
103.53 KB PNG
>>101561987
>"Stop complaining and do me or I'm going to get the strap on!"
>>
-50 bellow causes earthquakes?

The fuck is he going on about?
>>
>>101561984
MUTUAL BONER ACHIEVED. ENGAGE HETEROSEXUAL PLATONIC MUTUAL MASTURBATION.
>>
>>101562016
He was too spookd.
>>
>>101562030

>Rukia will now do stupid "but I'm already dead" jokes
>>
>>101561974
Uncertainty principle. at absolute zero, you have absolutely defined both position and speed as 0.
Basically, no matter the temperature they always vibrate a bit,(because of uncertainty of energy, makes you unable to reach the lowest point on Lenard-Jones potential graph).
>>
I told you guys that it wouldn't be a fucking scythe. At least my guess about Rukia turning into snow was closer.

Anyway, Ass Knot hasn't used his Vollstanding yet. Cang Du's Vollstanding activated when he was encased in a block of ice, so this ride might not be over yet. I hope it isn't, I need more Rukia.
>>
>>101562098

The uncertainty principle only applies when you meassure something. And as I said the as soon as you would meassure the temperature it would break out immediately
>>
>>101562098
>at absolute zero, you have absolutely defined both position and speed as 0.
Nope. Try again. Back to class.
>>
>>101562098
What if I know it's at absolute zero but I have no idea where it is?
>>
>>101562102
I always expected her Bankai to be similar to Ichigo/Renji. A change of clothes, maybe a white cloak or dress or kimono, makes sense for yuki-onnas.
>>
>>101562037
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryoseism Perhaps?
It has to be pretty damn cold for quite a long time for something to happen. Even then there hasn't been anything significant ever reported. Bit of a stretch but whatever.
>>
>>101561942
It does not. Zero-point energy explains why it's literally impossible to freeze helium at atmospheric pressure. The ground-state energy of any given system must be greater than the absolute minimum possible potential well (meaning molecular motion would have stopped). But then the absolute position and state of particles in the system would be knowable, which is impossible under the uncertainty principle. So no, motion doesn't stop. It cannot.
>>
>>101562191
It's not a stretch when the water in the ground suddenly violently freezes. The water expands and starts ripping the ground apart all over the place, I've felt it happen once.
>>
>>101562167
>Her bankai turns her into a snowcone salesman
>>
File: 1249253417472.jpg (45.43 KB, 300x300)
45.43 KB
45.43 KB JPG
>>101562004
Add matter to that too.

Solidity is the illusion generated by the intersection of fields of spatial influence. Wrap layman's head around that one. They think than an atom is a little ball.

There's no ball, there are just protons and neutrons. The "ball" is just how we symbolize the range of spatial influence of those family of protons and neutons. There's no visible ball or eggshell around it or anything. It's just a mathemathical sphere, for calculations.

Same with protons/neutrols. They are not balls. It's just 3 quarks with a field of influence that we picture as a ball.

Same with whatever quarks are made out of. They are not balls either.

You can go any level of depth you want to, you will find no balls.

"physical matter" is just an onion of spatial influences of some fucking small thing that nobody has a goddamn fucking clue about.

We are, in fact, all Star Trek holograms. A bunch of electromagnetic fields that in repulsion and relation generate the experience of solidity.
>>
>>101562247
Yeah this. It's weird to think we're not actually solid when you look at the atomic level. We're just floating there.
>>
File: heights.jpg (252.41 KB, 1012x500)
252.41 KB
252.41 KB JPG
>>101562167
That sounds well and all, but a polearm is too big for her frame.

Also this thread is getting 2/sci/4me
>>
>>101562098
>>101562163
We define it as zero movement, for simplicity. But zero movement is completely impossible. The particles may only be moving a billionth of a degree each second, but the movement is still there. The idea of absolute zero is an abstract; an imaginary idea that we use in place to get our minds around things. (Example given: √-1)
>>
>>101562247
/a/ - Physics and Philosophy
>>
>>101562247
yep

I for one have always liked the we are computer programs theory. It has alot of good ideas.
>>
>>101560655

Okay, check it out. So, Ichigo was using Sode no Shirayuki back in the first arc, right? It even had the same guard in unreleased form.

So when it went back to Rukia, okay, it had some Quincy juices in it. And so Rukia was able to use something like Ransotengai.

Or something like that.
>>
>>101562312
oh god Sajin would just rip Rukia in half wouldn't he?
>>
>>101561974
Uncertainty is inherent tho. The atoms don't know the state of their neighbours either, so they vibrate according to their own little probability distribution, rather than having a hotline to exactly what's happening around them. So if you did have a macroscopic bit of matter at Absolute 0 (temp being a macro property), you'd expect that some micro regions to have a positive vibration energy (so positive temperature), and others to be negative, whatever that might mean.
>>
>>101562285
Yeah. Physics is the study of the unknown's interactions with the unimaginable. Kinda funny in a way. We know the system of the interactions, but not the interactors.
>>
>>101562247
>Same with whatever quarks are made out of
Quarks as far as we know, also you missed out the electrons (which are also fundamental particles) in the atom, which makes you describing the only nucleus, but going on to say everything is electromagnetism when only the strong/weak forces are relevant to the systems you described.
>>
>>101562411
We can measure, but we can't interact. As far as we know right now, there isn't a way to measure something without inherently changing it in some way.
>>
>>101562316
Absolute zero is not "zero movement". It's the lowest possible entropy state of matter; it can still possess kinetic energy (it can still be "moving"). In a closed system, matter at absolute zero remains in a theoretically constant unchanging state due to lack of entropy, but perfect closed systems do not exist (and Rukia is not one), so the edges of her form would still be in flux, absorbing nearby thermal energy and freezing anything it touches up to the limit of her shikai's ability. Therefore she can still manipulate her "physical" spirit particles using reishi, similar to Quincy Ransotengai.
>>
>>101562312
all the characters are pretty damn tall, I think Kubo has small man syndrome
>>
>>101561716
So? Get close to the person. Everyone underestimates her anyway
>>
>>101562455
If you're for string theory there is that beyond quarks. but that's all at speculation right now.
Findings first.
>>
>>101562223
>> Bit of a stretch.

Anyways I never doubted that cryoseisms exist and I sort of lied about the lack of significant incidents if this is anything to go by http://globalnews.ca/news/1049816/mysterious-christmas-eve-boom-heard-around-gta/

My "bit of a stretch comment was more directed to the story.
>>
>>101562247
>Wrap layman's head around that one. They think than an atom is a little ball.

I'm pretty sure it's strongly implied, if not blatantly stated in education about atoms, that these "balls" are just used to represent things that cannot actually be pictured or seen.

I think you're underestimating the average person on this one.
>>
>>101562484
>muh real physics manga logic

Just kill yourself, nobody wants to hear how you failed high school and need to compensate with shitty "wikipedia smart" comments.
>>
>>101562553
No a lot of people actually think they're fucking balls. They don't even know there us a sub-atomic or even a level beyond THAT.
>>
>>101562553
>I think you're underestimating the average person on this one.
You...you don't get out much do you?
>>
File: 41208829_p9.png (123.70 KB, 255x344)
123.70 KB
123.70 KB PNG
>>101560171
>/v/
>video games are enjoyable
>>
>>101562484
I know that but if I am trying to keep it on a relativity lower level in case anyone else is trying to keep up with the conversation. There comes a point where over clarification can lead to confusion when trying to teach.
>>
>>101562247
>Same with protons/neutrols. They are not balls. It's just 3 quarks with a field of influence that we picture as a ball.
That's not exactly true. They're likely a collection of matter (lots and lots of quarks), it's just that a proton has one more up quark and one less down quark than a neutron. It's a like little lie that it's just three quarks and a load of gluons in there.
>>
>>101562054

Rukia shouldn't even be fast enough for it to matter. If anything, fear should have made him more apt to dodge.
>>
>>101562247
>You can go any level of depth you want to, you will find no balls.

I, for one, think it's turtles all the way down, without end, and that the limits we perceive are just limits of our ability to measure.

Well, I should say "It's a possibility that should and probably has been considered" rather than that I believe it's the case; I have no way of even beginning to know or speak of it, so it's really more an assertion of mysticism or superstition.
>>
>>101562611
>with a field of influence that we picture as a ball.
a 3D representation of such a filed does end up having a spherical nature no matter how you want to represent it.
>>
>>101562484

Why are you guys arguing over this based on a shitty Mangapanda translation? At least save it until we actually know what was being said.
>>
>YOU CANT SPOOK ME IF IM DEAD

oh kubo
>>
>>101560888
freezing herself is just the side effect of her shikai
>>
>>101562677
I always liked the term "probability clouds"
>>
>>101562696
It makes sense.

Do you think that the skeleton inside you has any fears?
>>
>>101560512
Also I think Rukia (Renji and Byakuya too) have some quincy power in her.Why them where taken to the royal palace in the first place not some other capitans? Because Ichigo unconsciously give them some quincy power, and that is why
>>
File: oh god zombie.jpg (218.30 KB, 728x1066)
218.30 KB
218.30 KB JPG
>All them jokes about zombie Rukia
>Now Rukia is a canon zombie
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>101560974
yes because shooting out spikes made of fear is perfectly reasonable instead
Or inserting yourself into someone else's past
or covering yourself with fire and not burning
or powering up thanks to the cheer of a fan who is also yourself and both are immortal as long as the other is alove and can't be killed unless the other is killed first but somehow Renji killed them

yes, all of those are perfectly logical
>>
>>101560888
Immunity to fire attacks?
>>
File: atom_outline.png (28.85 KB, 488x550)
28.85 KB
28.85 KB PNG
>>101562571
People might think of the nucleus as a ball, but ask someone to 'draw an atom' and they'll probably show you something like this, it appears almost everywhere.
>>
>>101562061

So Rukia is now Brook
>>
>>101562746

skeletons are afraid of the living, thats why they always hide in closets
>>
>people are actually bitching about this chapter
>>
>>101562746
>The skeleton inside you
2spooky
>>
>>101562781
Dont you now Kubo visists /a/
>>
>>101561138
no you idiot.
Going to absolute zero is what makes her dead. Technically dead she says.

But she has learned a technique to move her body even when she's "technically dead"
>>
>>101562794

Those are superpowers. They're not directly logical, but they're a fun thing to think about if they were a thing.
The problem with Kubo is that he takes the superpower premise as he can do whatever the fuck he wants and explain it with whatever reasoning he wants
>>
>>101562746
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_v9H24PfY
>>
>>101562829
>people are actually still reading Bleach
I know, right?
>>
>>101562746
>Do you think that the skeleton inside you
That is too scary to be true.
>>
File: 1342644891441.png (1.02 MB, 800x2728)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>101562781
>>
>>101562829
The only thing people really complained about is moving in absolute zero.
>>
>>101562553
>strongly implied
>ever thinking the common folk understand implications besides social cues
>>
this is just shipwar fuel isn't it?
>ichigo belongs with rukia!
>no way he's human and she's an old dead chick
>well ichigo is dead too in the first chapter
>well now she's double dead
>>
>g-g-guys she's moving at absolute zero!!!
the autism is strong here
>>
>>101562940
Atoms stop at absolute zero.
>>
File: Brook-One-Piece-Fun-HD.jpg (125.05 KB, 1250x720)
125.05 KB
125.05 KB JPG
>>101562746
>>
>>101562908
"So Rukia... Do you have a technique that returns you to the world of the afterliving?"

"Uhhhhhh..."
>>
>if have no heart explosions will not affect me
>if my bodily fuctions cease i will surely not fear anything
Oh, Kubo.
>>
>>101562955
Reishi doesn't.

#rekt

That was all, you're excused.
>>
>>101561867
no no no .
she goes quickly below 0C°

then she goes even lower reaching absolute zero.
fuck, it's Bleach, it's not difficult to follow
>>
File: 1390965579604.jpg (398.73 KB, 857x638)
398.73 KB
398.73 KB JPG
I just read this for the shipping. Ichiruki when?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (843.81 KB, 1054x1001)
843.81 KB
843.81 KB PNG
> Ichigo is about to die to aizen
> Rukia rushes in for the save with her absolute zero
> Aizen messes with her sense of time and she goes beyond the 4seconds and dies
>>
File: STOP_sign.jpg (787.21 KB, 1389x1500)
787.21 KB
787.21 KB JPG
>>101562955
Imagine absolute zero is like a stop sign. Just like it is traffic law to stop at a stop sign, it is physical law for atoms to stop at absolute zero.

Rukia has just learnt to make her atoms break traffic laws.
>>
>>101563055
>Rukia's shikai makes her atoms 2edgy4physics
I love this manga
>>
This manga keeps reaching new levels of bullshit with each new chapter. Damn Kubo, how does he do it? There should be a limit to how ridiculous you can get, but apparently those don't apply to him.
>>
>>101563026
As soon as Renji jobs to Nananabatman and reunites with Rukia

>>101563055
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oba_RxdESSs

Learn yourself something, /a/.
>>
File: 1365188019058.png (22.72 KB, 214x204)
22.72 KB
22.72 KB PNG
> This thread
>>
>>101560964
Absolute zero is possible in space-time. It's not possible in any space-time with ambient energy.
>>
Isn't this ability too OP for a Shikai? That's some shit you'd expect from a Bankai. Her shikai is probably stronger than Hitsugaya's bankai, what the fuck
>>
>>101562851
>they are not logical but it's ok because they aren't supposed to be
>why is Rukia's superpower not logical KUBOO

yes, you're retarded
>>
After last chapter's reveal that it doesnt matter who wins or loses, since either way Yhwach gets stronger every time, do the fights seem kinda...pointless?
>>
>>101563218
Well for Yhwach yeah it's pointless for him considering he always gets stronger anyway.
>>
>>101563205

Her superpower is able to freeze things including herself. That would be a cool concept. What's illocigal is that she can freeze herself to the point where nothing is able to move (even in Bleachverse logic), she dies, yet she still moves and still lives.
>>
So, next week:

>checking in with the red monkey and Na
>As Nodt Vollstandig breaks ice round two
>Ichigo running
>Kubo throws us an odd bone and makes the Fullbringers relevant
>Mayuri fight
>Urahara team fight
>Isshin returns
>Quincy Side Story

Which will it be?
>>
>>101563218
Nah. It's kinda the same with Aizen. If they only sealed Aizen and left the Espadas alone, they could try rescue Aizen.

Easier to control one immortal being than several strong fuckers.
>>
>>101563292
Kenpachi bankai.
>>
>>101563292
20 chapters of Kon
>>
>>101563204
Hitsugaya's bankai is supposed to be piss weak.
>>
>>101563292
Ichigo reunites with Rukia, meet knocked out Renji, and then they engage Nananabatman together.
>>
>>101563280
Do you even reishi?
see
>>101561765
>>
>>101563423

How is she able to use Reishi if everything stops moving including her electromagnetic impulses in the brain? She shouldn't even be able to think anymore
>>
>>101563423
She shouldn't be able to manipulate Reishi if she is dead.
>>
>>101563280
she dies because her body temperature drops to far, however she uses the reishi in the SS air to move her limbs like how Uryuu did in his fight with the 12th division captain. then after she was done she put her body temp back to normal. it says it clearly in the chapter
>>
Don't sleep till you sleep
Don't die till you die
>>
File: 1385335555307.png (643.81 KB, 900x955)
643.81 KB
643.81 KB PNG
>>101563467
>>101563478
Deal with it.
>>
>>101563543

And why is she not dead after she died?
>>
>>101563478
only her outer soul was dead. all the members of soul society each have an outer and inner soul, and they die for good when the inner one is destroyed.
>>
>>101563280
>illogical
there you go again
superpowers are illogical.
complaining about a specific one while being ok with the others makes you a retard
>>
>>101563478
she's not really dead.

she just fits the description of something that's dead.
She's only technically dead
>>
>>101563632

Superpowers can be logical in a wellestablished story. Just because Kubo is so shit at it doesn't make every superpower illogical. Seriously have you ever been to school? You learn how to create a logical story even if it's a fantasy story there.
>>
>>101563602
Is this the new people are dead when they are killed?
>>
>>101563467
>>101563478
>I have mastered the ability to function in a state of death by manipulating my own reishi.
What don't you understand?
>>
>>101563696

People obviously don't die if they are killed in Bleach
>>
>>101563696
But people aren't dead when they are killed, and are dead when they aren't killed
>>
>>101563730
so shes immortal now?
>>
>>101559375
OMAE HA SHINDEIRU.
>>
>>101563730

Because it's not explained how she's revived after she died.
It would also mean that even if you kill Rukia she can still fight and that she's immortal
>>
>>101563357

That's pretty well evidenced, when in the Arrancar Arc, Starrk asks if Shunsui's bankai is stronger than Hitsugaya's, and Shunsui states that in a hundred years Hitsugaya's might be stronger. Judging by the fact that Shunsui is considered highly intellectual and perceptive, he was probably taking Histugaya's prodigy nature into account especially since its not some great secret. His training prior to this arc will not really have closed the distance much. If anything, Hitsugaya is one of the weaker captains.
>>
>>101563780

Wasn't it said that Histugaya has the strongest Ice type Bankai?
>>
>>101563775
She can't maintain the technique indefinitely.
>>
>>101563675
fuck off, retard
>>
>>101563814
Rukia can control temperature rather than ice I guess.
>>
And this isn't even her Bankai. Imagine what horrors her Bankai would do with absolute zero.

Yamamoto but COLD.
>>
>I still can't handle my bankai
>so I need to minimize the damage I take beforehand so I can actually get to use it
Just like Isshin.
>>
>>101563942
That's not her Bankai, that's her true Shikai like what Renji used against Masque.
>>
a new asspull every week. suddenly "true powers" everywhere. and this freezing shit, jesus. at least its rukia
>>
File: OTP.jpg (300.06 KB, 736x704)
300.06 KB
300.06 KB JPG
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love

You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price, I know

I've seen it before, it happens all the time
(Oooh-oooh) You're closing the door, you leave the world behind
You're digging for gold, yet throwing away
(Aaah-aaah) A fortune in feelings, but someday you'll pay

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love

You want paradise
But someday you'll pay the price, I know

I've seen it before, (oooh-oooh) it happens all the time
(Oooh-oooh) You're closing the door, you leave the world behind
You're digging for gold, (aaah-aaah) yet throwing away
(Aaah-aaah) A fortune in feelings, but someday you'll pay

Cold as ice, you know that you are
Cold, cold, as, as, ice, as cold as ice to me
Cold, cold, as, as, ice

Ooh ooh ooh, cold as, cold as
I, i, ice, (you're as cold as ice) yes
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, yes I know
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, you're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, oh yes I know
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, you're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, oh yes I know
(Cold as ice) You're as cold as ice, you're as cold as ice, you're as cold as ice, I know
>>
>>101563814

At a point in time it was, and given how Kubo later explained it, the thing has a lot of room for growth. That being said, Ice < Reality Warping.
>>
>>101563834

Stay mad
>>
>>101563972
>suddenly "true powers" everywhere.
This has been the case since forever though.
>>
Rukia is pretty sexy though
>>
Wild guess at what happens next....

next chapter nodt who never experienced fear himself finally experiences it and is finally able to activate his volstagg cause lo and behold his innability to experience fear was restricting him from reaching his true potential, one shots rukia, then kenpachi shows up having just gone through the same shit with Unohana and they fight

and no matter the result half of /a/ bitches about it while the other half just laughs and the "KUBO!!!! half" just screams KUBO!!!!
>>
File: as nodt 420.png (206.02 KB, 727x476)
206.02 KB
206.02 KB PNG
I made this for you
>>
>>101564057
like what? besides renji i mean
>>
File: rukia3.jpg (14.23 KB, 185x383)
14.23 KB
14.23 KB JPG
>>101563986
more like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrHfxW4XOg
>>
>>101560512
Wait, what does this actually says about that theory of Rukia being a Quincy?
Do never believe sameface again /a/, she does remeber bach and you know it.
>>
>>101564111
That's the dumbest thing I've read today. Congrats.

Why in the world would Kenpachi jump in all of a sudden?
>>
>>101564187
Kenpachi, Ichigo a few times, Yumichika when using his true shikai, and a few others.
>>
>>101562774

it's these kinds of theories that are full retard and also had Kubo prey upon us. First it's that Ichigo is leaking juice to power people up, no it's really his juice interacting with a 'not so straight forward wish granting rock', no it's just that all their parents got attacked by a ghost whilst preggers, and now back to square one.

His own rules and progression is so convoluted, messy and filled with lies that nothing anyone ever says can be taken at face value allowing Kubo to 'not retcon' by propositioning the next 'truth' from an authoritative figure.

What makes this mess fun is how neatly some of it falls in purely because you cannot ever tell truth because everyone seemingly has a reason to lie.
>>
Completely off topic, but when Grimmjow comes back, anyone getting the vibe that he's gonna have some form of chainsaw sword?
>>
>>101564116
Now right high fucking so I'm?
>>
>>101564444
He's going to have Segunda Etapa.
>>
>>101564260
>assblasted Rukia fan still thinks she's relevant outside of fanservice
>>
>>101563817
See...that would require them to read the chapter, rather than the one page here and pretend they did.
>>
You faggot trying to apply IRL™ physics to a fucking manga is beyond retarded.

The next thing I gonna see is people trying to analize at what speed moves Misaka's Railgun.
>>
>>101563814
That's true because Rukia didn't yet reached bankai.
>>
>>101564592
>worlds where laws of physics apply
>why do you guys apply the laws of physics, it's just a made up world
>>
>>101564589
>Rukia
>fanservice
The irony of this, coming from a Kenpachi fan.
>>
>>101564592
It travels at around 1000 m/s or so
>>
>>101564509
I had to make it left-to-right because I wanted to use it outside of /a/
>>
>>101564592
cant speak for everyone but i realize its not real physics in bleach and never has been. with that being said, is this really the best that kubo could come up with? i know hes not the greatest writer and does not have to be, its a shonen manga, but something this ridiculous does not really make much sense no matter how you look at it. its not a big deal but i think he couldve come up with a cooler and a more sensible way to have her overcome as nodt's fear
>>
>>101564642
I'm not the guy you were arguing with before Timmy, just someone who noticed how retarded you are.
>>
>>101563968
All this 'true power' bullshit can be explained as simple inability to use your shikai the right way this time.

Welp, Renji's Bankai changed so no explanation to him.
>>
File: yo dawg 3.jpg (53.49 KB, 741x487)
53.49 KB
53.49 KB JPG
>>101560769
In other words she heard you liked reishi so she put reishi in her reishi so she could move while she couldn't move?
>>
Why do people rag on the powers in Bleach so much and not in other bizarre battle shounen? Or is there a degree of absurdity that people accept for things like OP, that shit has even crazier powers and interactions, yet both take their universes powers somewhat seriously internally.
>>
>>101564662
Outside /a/, art thou crazy? There's only pain out there.
>>
>>101564666
it's not the fear she's immune to, she's immune to the way he implants the fear.

And 'killing' yourself works well for that, after all she said that she's technically dead, same concept as falling under ice into a lake. you can come out of it fine if you get revived and warmed up, but elemental zan's can help with that.
>>
don't quincies live in an Ice Castle?
>>
did Rukia just go Dio?
Including timestop
>>
>>101564723
It's not about being crazy or bizarre.
It's about making a statement that blatantly contradicts itself.
>>
>>101564552

I was assuming it being part of that.
>>
File: 1379922006902.png (43.20 KB, 160x147)
43.20 KB
43.20 KB PNG
>>101560556
>ome ridiculous bankai that lets him transform paradoxical statements into reality
>>
>>101560607
>we would finally hit a 10 on the kubo scale.
And no one would know.
The whole idea of the Kubo scale is that he's trolling the readers. You can have a 10/10 troll, but because its perfect, no one knows its a troll and everybody gets mad.
>>
>>101564702
His bankai changed because he knew the real name. we've seen this shit before.
>>
>>101564816
Therefore, we are already there?
But because someone pointed it, we are not there?
But not being there means we're there yet again.
Ad infinitum.
>>
retarded powers aside, i guess ichigo is probably godmode level of power now, if renji and rukia are this strong. wonder if he will actually get a new ability or just a stronger getsuga tensghou
>>
File: 2SPOOKY.gif (872.98 KB, 400x226)
872.98 KB
872.98 KB GIF
>>101562696
>>
>>101564816

Almost like how in our own reality, due to the inability to completely isolate a set of matter from all other matter, you can never truly get to absolute zero.

Oh Kubo. Your hints are most definitely 4deep16me.
>>
>>101564845
Kubo's trolling is like quantum mechanics, you can know there is trolling, once you try to measure it, you affect it and therefore the measurement is wrong.
>>
>>101564845
Perpetual trolling machine. It's tweests all the way down.
>>
>>101564873
Getsuga Tenshou is no longer just a "crescent" of reiatsu like it used to be. It now literally cleaves the heavens, wherever he slashes, the entire atmosphere and everything that is present in that location is divided in half, separating immediately.
>>
>>101562031

All I've ever wanted is a RomCom with that kind of open relationship dynamic. Maybe I just have a thing for feisty tomboys who are willing to try anything. Oh Bleach, you could have been something special during the early stages.
>>
>>101564967
Mugetsu?
>>
>>101564977
Kubo, please finish Bleach and start a RomCom crossover so we can actually swim on the landwhales tears.

All the best if Tatsuki wins.
>>
>>101565024
Well Mugetsu is still just a violent vertical slash of reiatsu. This new Getsuga Tenshou wouldn't even release any witnessable reiatsu, it just simply cleaves the sky apart and anyone unlucky enough to be standing there receives the same fate.
>>
Reposting because I find it great:
>The fear that handicapped Byakuya was Rukia being dead.
>Rukia is currently "dead" to win the fight her brother lost.
>Irony. I love it.
>>
>>101565258
Holy shit.
>>
One of the worse power up chapters he's done. Not in concept, if you read between the lines you knew it was her body becoming ice
Last Week:
"Rukia just became the ice-queen"
"Huh, what do you mean"
"Her body is obviously the ice now to stop the fear"


That was clear but then kubo had to DUN SCIENCE IT THE FUCK UP.

"Blah blah blah molecules blah blah blah absolute zero blah blah blah blood"
How in the turkey-fuck does the way physical molecules react to temperature have to do with spirit particles?

If there was ever a situation that could use a hand wave instead of -insert science terms here- it was this.
>>
>>101565432
she really shoulda just shown her bankai and got another 2 dances or something, one being "final dance" or something like that
>>
>>101562285
you want even weirder, all of our body cells are dead and replaced by the age of 21, let that one sink into your head. tfw you were already dead
>>
>>101565557
Wait and see.
>>
>>101565670
yeah i know but it wouldve been better to skip this pants on head retarded shikai ability and go straight into bankai, or really any other kind of damn powerup. anything but this
>>
>>101565661
Depends on what you consider "dead". My heart never stopped beating. My breathing never stopped. My growth never stopped. I'm going, therefore I am living. Consciousness is just the memories you have + the chemical balance in your brain creating consciousness at any point in time.

I will be dead when my brain stops receiving oxygen.
>>
>>101565729
I just hope the ASS nodt is actually dead so we can move forward.
>>
>>101565794

>She's just suspended indefinitely so Bach doesn't get his powers back
>Rukia is the key to everything
>>
>>101565937
>She
>>
>>101565986

It
>>
>>101565937
>Rukia actually being relevant
Kubo has been listening to my prayers.
>>
>>101566014
No, he.
>>
>>101559539
>Every soul has an inner soul
Please stop.
>>
>>101566034

>>101559693
>>
>>101566109
I actually liked LON, why did you guys expelled him from here? Made him not use his trip anymore.
At least we knew which posts disconsider.
>>
Is Rukia the strongest character in Bleach?
>>
>>101566143

Because he was a humongous faggot like Black Star and Uguu kawaii desu~
>>
>>101566184
Who would win a fight? Her or the 1000000° commaner?
>>
>>101566228
Pretty sure she would.
>>
>>101564444
he already came back
>>
>>101566143

fuck off lon
>>
File: rukia lied.jpg (317.66 KB, 620x575)
317.66 KB
317.66 KB JPG
Rukia is a Mary Sue!
Fuck this shit
>>
>>101566137
It is because you have no accepted that Kubo will pull bullshit out of nearly everything. The only reason I still read the series is because I'm curious as to what he'll do next.(Plus I really need to see how it ends.)
>>
I guess this means Rukia can block Kyouka Suigetsu
welp
>>
>>101566404
Can she block Shiki?
>>
>>101566404
she's also resistant to yamamoto's sword, since it heats her up while her power cools her down.
>>
>trying to use real world logic where death gods, soul eating monsters and being who shoot arrows out of their hands.

maximum autism
>>
File: bleach-4778921.jpg (103.04 KB, 800x1176)
103.04 KB
103.04 KB JPG
>>101566599
its kubo that brought the real world logic in here
>>
>>101566599

There's no "real world" logic. There's only logic logic. And Kubo doesn't follow it
>>
>>101566644
Read the mangastream translation and not mangapanda and it should make sense to you if it doesn't then it's your fault. Pro tip: If you think Rukia is actually dead you're wrong.
>>
Rukia
putting the shini into shinigami since chapter 1
>>
File: nice.jpg (110.28 KB, 556x332)
110.28 KB
110.28 KB JPG
Couldn't Rukia just kill anyone now? I mean if she was stealthy and snick into a room where her enemy is going to be, hid somewhere, and then when they came in drop the temp to -whatever kills you degrees.
The enemy would be WTF-ing to much to escape.
>>
Shiet more cheating death, I like it. Puts the DEATH in Death God alright. First Komamura, now Rukia. Who's next.
>>
>>101566708
i read it. still does not make sense. if her body was that cold then she would not have the ability to manipulate her reishi, she would be dead in every sense of the word
>>
>>101566865
Didn't Yamamoto's make his body like a million degrees or something stupid?

It's obvious he applies real world values as loosely as he applies story. Don't look too much into it.
>>
>>101566728
Abilities are sometimes only as effective as the opponent's reiatsu. If they have more, it becomes less effective. Even Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu could be seen through by Shinji because at that time, Shinji was stronger than Aizen.
>>
>>101566947

Alright. Then I'll just write it off as another Kubo asspull
>>
>>101566947
i forget, i remember trillions of skeletons. yes i know, im just disappointed that this is the best way he could think to have rukia overcome as nodt's fear ability. its crap but ill forget it by next week. besides, its rukia.
>>
File: nice.png (163.33 KB, 641x556)
163.33 KB
163.33 KB PNG
All I understand is Rukia's delicious back. Fuck the rest.
>>
>>101567001
It's not as though anything in Bleach makes sense, that's not anyone's reason for reading it.
>>
>>101567054
Her body is perfect.
>>
KUBO PLS
>>
>>101566947
if his body was as hot as the sun, wouldn't he just degrade into nuclear fusion?
>>
File: Best character.png (52.78 KB, 500x300)
52.78 KB
52.78 KB PNG
First character coming through
>>
>>101567054
is that cameltoe in the bottom right?
>>
>"Anything it touches freezes"
>goggles crack and fall off

Why can't the same thing happen to her clothes?
>>
I was going to actually start liking Bleach again if Kubo was going to go the route of

>of course i'm not scared of death! i'm already dead

sigh
>>
>>101566865
>if her body was that cold then she would not have the ability to manipulate her reishi.
She freezes herself while at the same time manipulating reishi in order to function in a "dead" state.

>she would be dead in every sense of the word
She isn't though she is supposed to be dead because of her zanpaktou freezing her, but isn't because of her ability to manipulate reishi in a way that keeps her "alive"
>>
>>101567133
Asscrack
>>
When is Rukia going to fuck her 'Nii-sama'?
>>
>>101567144
clothes are part of a shinigami
>>
>>101567210
Her goggles aren't?
Selective bullshit.
>>
>>101567187
Rukia's going to fuck everyone.
>>
>>101567159
as soon as her body dropped to that temperature, she would be dead regardless of when she began to manipulate reishi. if shes somehow alive enough to talk and function, she would still be feeling fear. makes no sense
>>
>>101567054

That face screams "GET OVER HERE AND FUCK ME" more than anything.
>>
>>101567146
The "poison" As Nodt put in Rukia stopped moving once she froze herself why should it effect her?
>>
>>101567243
goggles aren't part of a shinigami outfit
>>
>>101567248
>"Jam it in, Ichigo."
>>
>>101567054

Stop arguing with Kubo logic you fags and post MOAR Rukia and IchiRuki!
>>
>>101567310
>"Jam the Ichigo Jam in, Ichigo"
>>
>>101567243
No, it's true, the basic cloth and the items given yo you by shikia/bankai are literally power bars. (remember Ichigo). The hats and goodles are just fashion accessories. the cape should have broke, though, but I have the feeling it's a special item from squad 0 that resists everything, Sayan armo style.
>>
>>101567344
>"Fill me up with your ichigo jam, Ichigo"
>>
>>101567248
COME ON AND SLAM
>>
File: Come on and slam.jpg (14.02 KB, 480x360)
14.02 KB
14.02 KB JPG
>>101567310
>>101567344
>>
>>101567392
>>101567407
I like it
>>
File: nude.jpg (66.03 KB, 564x478)
66.03 KB
66.03 KB JPG
Awwww yeahhhh
>>
>>101567463
The thumb is good, but close enough it looks like half of her torso and her ass is missing.
>>
>>101567463
Her boob should look a little perkier than that. The curve looks blunt because it's a corset-thingie.
>>
File: heart.png (20.40 KB, 136x207)
20.40 KB
20.40 KB PNG
Kubo almsot gave me a fucking heart attack.

For a second I thought rukia actually died during the war and now it's some programmed puppet that's fighting in her place
>>
>>101563051
I haven't been reading this for some time but I'm sure Aizen was sealed, right?
>>
>>101567463
>keeping the gloves on
You, sir, are a master.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (31.04 KB, 205x212)
31.04 KB
31.04 KB PNG
>>101567463
would you?
>>
>>101567463
nice, but you cut out a bit of her ass
>>
>>101567550
I would.
>>
File: rukia.jpg (227.10 KB, 967x816)
227.10 KB
227.10 KB JPG
>>101567550
i recognize that hole
>>
>>101565432
In my opinion Renji's was worse.
>>
>>101567524
The last time we saw him yeah.

Who the fuck knows what his status is now.
>>
You people are clearly dumb as fucking rocks. 400+ page thread of people trying to use Science to bash Kubo in this chapter.

Why are you even using real world logic at all? Do you retards not realize that people fucking walk on air in this manga? Do you not realize they have magical swords and magical spells? How do you explain that shit with science.

That never seemed to bother you before. Try some suspension of disbelief.
>>
File: rukia.jpg (473.99 KB, 1928x960)
473.99 KB
473.99 KB JPG
>>101567550
>>
>>101567781
>Implying Aizen hasn't gotten everyone under his Shikai and is already the Soul King.
>>
>>101567789
kubo brought the real world logic in, not us
>>
Remind me, whats the point of dying?
>>
>>101567250
>if shes somehow alive enough to talk and function, she would still be feeling fear. makes no sense
Well yes obviously, but the fact is that As Nodts fear cant even hit Rukia in order to effect her. It simply couldn't go though Rukia's body.

>>101567524
Yes, but nobody believes that considering this is Aizen we are talking about. Knowing him he probably was never sealed and everything went just as planned.
>>
>>101567831

Dead people don't have fear
>>
>>101567831
Can't kill that which is already dead. Therefore, dying makes you immortal.

Science!
>>
>>101567831
If you're dead then the only way to be killed is to have your body completely obliterated or have your head severed from your body. I'd say that adds tons of durability.
>>
>>101567831
She isn't dead.
>>
>>101567831
It's a side effect of being so cold.
I'm assuming she'll get used to it like Yamamoto got used to his OP Shikai.
>>
>>101567870
Not death which eternal lies etc etc
>>
File: 1340714878538.jpg (44.65 KB, 166x141)
44.65 KB
44.65 KB JPG
>>101567813
I'm still 99% sure that all of this shit that's happened since his "defeat" isn't really happening.
>>
>>101567792
>no blush
>>
>>101567896
You would be wise. The Kubo's mind works in ways we may never understand.
>>
>>101567910
She's too cold to blush.
>>
>>101567846
>Well yes obviously, but the fact is that As Nodts fear cant even hit Rukia in order to effect her. It simply couldn't go though Rukia's body.
but it did. then it stopped because she kinda "died". stop trying to make sense of it, theres no way to. i can overlook stupid shit like this because its likely not going to be mentioned again after as nodt is dead
>>
File: bleach-4778923.png (457.04 KB, 800x1215)
457.04 KB
457.04 KB PNG
>>101568086
whoops forgot pic related
>>
File: I suck at anatomy.png (138.40 KB, 641x556)
138.40 KB
138.40 KB PNG
Sorry guys, I'm not good at this stuff
>>
>>101568086
You can't do shit to her in that state. You can't pierce her, the fear is sitting there stuck. None of her molecules are moving, but she can still move somehow.
>>
>>101568148
>blocked on the surface
Which means it didn't get though her. Also in Mangastreams translation it said
>so your fear that tried to saturate my body has nowhere to go
>tried
Which means it didn't effect her body in the first place both translations say that the "fear" didn't get to Rukia. Go get some reading comprehension. Also Rukia isn't dead she is just frozen. She is supposed to be dead, but isn't because she is using reishi in order to manipulate her body in this state.
>>
File: The Fear.jpg (25.71 KB, 640x480)
25.71 KB
25.71 KB JPG
>>101568261
>the fear is sitting there stuck.
>>
File: rukia3.jpg (429.98 KB, 679x2096)
429.98 KB
429.98 KB JPG
>>
>>101568380
10/10
>>
>>101568380
h-how does that end the illusion?
>>
>>101568380
>Rukia not destroying Mask's anus
>>
File: blush.png (141.78 KB, 641x556)
141.78 KB
141.78 KB PNG
>>101568380
Here, take this
>>
>>101568462
Actually, I take it back, the blush actually takes away from it.
Kubo actually managed to create the effect of embarassed blushing without actually drawing it, what the fuck.
This is like when Ryuuken pushed Best Quincy up against a wall, and we freaked out how we knew exactly how embarassed she was solely by facial expression and not by uguu blush stickers.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5.02 KB, 200x151)
5.02 KB
5.02 KB JPG
>>101568433
Since when were you under the impression that Mask de Masculine's eardrums were inside his ears?

I planted them in Rukia's body long ago just for this moment
>>
>>101568529
I agree. The sweat is okay, though.
>>
>>101559980
No we get it, we just want it acknowledged that it's a very simplistic interpretation of an afterlife.
>>
>>101568548
You made my day.
>>
THE FEAR
Goddamn kubo,i dont wanna replay mgs3 again
>>
>>101568548
Fuck, I laughed harder than I should've.
>>
>>101568529
Kubo maybe shit at writing but he could draw some seriously good hentai if he wanted to.
>>
>>101568794
I can just imagine him having this whole stash of "canon hentai" of his characters that he left to his grandchildren in his will
>>
>>101568858
Same thing with that nigga from FT
>>
>>101568858
I'm sure he draws his own fap material
>>
>>101562312
>Awww, she's adorable.
>>
>>101569047
Perfect height for a blowjob
>>
>>101559375
Did Kubo make up all this shit, just to have an excuse not to give her Bankai?
>>
>>101559980
>>there are people that still don't understand how life and death works in Bleach.
And one of them is Kubo
>>
Yamamoto shouldn't be able to exist by using Bankai, but he can. Why? Because it's his power to become that hot. The same applies to Rukia, it's her power to become that cold. They can still die from their own power if they use it long enough.
>>
>>101559375
guys should i point the pointless mind blogging here?Rukia is still no using her bankai,and she probably will not and thus she in the end will defeat a enemy quincy only with shikai.Thats some bullshit right there.Renji needed his new bankai form with all the training gathered to defeat his opponent and the weakest rukia compared to him will defeat her enemy without using it.one frezzes when below zeroshe freezzed herself when below 0 degreesafter that she just kept going with more lower temperatures.Its complete bulshit

also you cant "freeze " more than your "freeze in the 1st place thus when you are frozen at -5 C you are frozen dead right.
even if your temperature drops more you dont get more frozen you just stay the exact same way.
>>
>>101568261
>None of her molecules are moving, but she can still move somehow.
heres the problem with it. she would be dead and unable to move do anything. if she could move or think or talk then she'd be feeling the fear
>>
>>101569764
She's using an external force to move (reishi)

Ah fuck it, it's magic.
>>
>>101569935
how can she use an internal force to move if her entire body is frozen? she would not be conscious(alive). and yes i already said like 10 posts ago that i dont care that much but people keep responding
>>
I don't know if I'm more upset by the fact that Kubo had to completely change the way temperature works or the way fear works to give Rukia this win. Or that Rukia oneshotted a guy Byakuya got destroyed by.
>>
>>101570032
I'm a Rukia fan, but I don't think this battle is over. She wouldn't win so quickly.
>>
>>101570032
woulda been better if she went straight into bankai and showed 2 new dances i think.
>>
>>101570023
Because she keeps herself alive with that technique. That's the whole point. She is supposed to be dead, but isn't because she trained herself not to be.
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (1.93 MB, 320x454)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
Guys.
Guys What if
What if Dead dead is like a double negative
And Rukia is now alive?
>>
>>101567831
You become inhumain. You lose all emotions. You don't feel pain. You can make necessary sacrifices (ie. cutting off your arm) without hesitation. You're basically still yourself, but with no limits.
>>
>>101566958
I've always understood that instance as Aizen LETTING Shinji find him, in an effort to lull Shinji into a false sense of control, as part of his long con.
>>
The real question here is whether Rukia is frigid or not.
>>
>>101570514
Nah. Aizen's Shikai was still undeveloped at that point, it was a very long time ago. Shinji probably felt the reiatsu leaking.
>>
>>101570321
if she is conscious, whether by "manipulating her reishi" or just normally, then shit is functioning inside of her. this is not how bodies work. and yes i know its not real physics but this shit is just too wacky
>>
>>101570684
It's her magical energy that's doing all the body functions. Like applying an external electrical current to your muscles to make them move.
>>
>>101570814
whats it matter? her body is functioning, shit is moving and she is basically alive. doesn't add up. wouldve been better off leaving out the molecule stuff from the chapter and just say it froze the poison in her blood or something. bringing irl science into this stuff never works well
>>
I like to think that how Rukia functions is the same as Killua's Godspeed. Plus I don't think Rukia was on Absolute Zero mode till she declared the 4-second thing. She can only last 4 seconds because after that her brain freezes over completely.
>>
>>101561449
In a world of swords, being able to fight without bleeding sounds pretty useful.
>>
>>101571090
Yeah, less risk of getting AIDS when all the blood splurts onto your face!
>>
>>101571185
>>101571090
>>101571069


yfw she just used a fucking Quincy technique
>>
>>101562955
Thermal motion stops at absolute zero. That has nothing to do with bulk movement of the center of mass.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.