[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


top kek m8s
>>
oh shit the translations ar eout?
>mangapanda

based tsundere Sugar cupcake
>>
File: trebehehehehehee.jpg (38.44 KB, 445x391)
38.44 KB
38.44 KB JPG
Goddamn is she small, his penis would REK her!
>>
>beta beta fruit
>is a slimy disgusting creep who doesn't know what personal space is
>has a loli chained to him that tells him how disgusting he is and tells him to die
>also dat fucking neckbeard

Trebol is /a/
>>
>>101556843
Sugar is not chained to him.
But damn, she's nearly as cute as Golden Week.
>>
>>101553614
Oh damn, this would be the perfect voice for Trébol:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hfam-6DM2M
>>
Usopp or Robin better be able to haki
>>
Did Pangamanda call Teach "Blackbird"?
Really? How terrible can they be?
>>
>>101554416
go away trebol
>>
Why is Trebol chained?
>>
>But Zoro and Luffy can break stone
Guys, Pica incorporates stone into himself

Now what would happen if he coats his stone in Haki? If flesh becomes as hard as steel when coated in Haki, imagine how hard stone becomes
>>
>>101558874
Because he is a sexual predator
>>
>>101558158
>not enjoying a fleshed out and huge world

Some people want the series to read a conclusion before Oda dies of lung disease from his smoking and are okay with stupid, repetitive shit like the Yeti Cool Bros being taken out since you know, they add nothing to the world whatsoever

>If you want powerlevelwanking watch Naruto or Bleach

Oh shut the fuck up, you have 0 reading comprehension. Go back to fanboying like the mindless drone you are

>>101558308
Then he should have altered his storytelling. Instead, he used the same old situations he always does and it didn't work because it's a different type of scenario (as you call it, a "cooldown").

It has nothing to do with not being "epic", as it is repetitive and boring constantly seeing the same storylines of the SHs being almighty saviors and ANOTHER boring, helpless princess needing to be saved.

>>101558397
Amazing that you don't even know what fodder means, and their "relevance" is not at all tied to some silly tourney. There are a huge number of different ways Oda could have worked them into the situation without a boring tourney that's been done hundreds of times before. If you actually paid attention you'd realize that most of them already held grudges with Doflamingo for the way he supplies wars, none of them needed to fight in a tourney or get turned into toys to join a fight against him.

>and so Luffy could feel safe since Law finished them with ease, showing that they have common enemies

...and confirmed for not even reading the fucking manga. So Luffy could feel safe? What a complete joke. LAW SAVED HIS FUCKING LIFE AT MARINEFORD. One of the first things Luffy said was how he owes a debt to Law and you think carefree, fearless Luffy needs a reason to trust the guy that saved his life? Luffy would've blindly went along with whatever Law said no matter what, ESPECIALLY if it was something like take down the yonkous which is already a goal of his

God you're a dumb faggot
>>
>>101558001

They aren't
>>
>>101558899
Oh yeah, I always thought what a monster Bear King would be if he combined his hardness-fruit with CoA.
Pica is pretty much the same.
>>
File: 1337254877337.png (331.71 KB, 633x468)
331.71 KB
331.71 KB PNG
>>101553614
>>101556843

>beta beta no mi
>>
>>101557395
Its a shame she wont be around for much longer, or after Dressora. There arent enough cute lolis in One Piece.
>>
>>101558941
Leave those arguments in the previous thread/
>>
>>101558981
Exactly. It's possible coating his stone in CoA would be strong enough to crush Luffy and Zoro's CoA coatings.
>>
>>101558001
Trebol isn't a logia
>>
I don't see how Robin can deal with Trebol. Usopp will have to douse him with something and then light him on fire.
>>
>>101558874
>Was a slave
>Got the fruit
>Chain sticks to him forever
>>
>>101559152
Stomp on him and then scrape him off the bottom of her foot like a piece of gum.
>>
chapter after chapter of hype
this better pay off in something huge
>>
I'm extremely disappointed of that faggot Sabo being able to hold a candle against our savior Jesus Burgess.
>>
>>101559185
One of the Giants of the Captain Blackbird
>>
Usopp will shoot that bullet-like hot candy into Sugar's mouth.
>>
I can't wait to see who's Blackbird is

Is he the new admiral?
>>
>>101559185

Burgess wasn't serious yet. Now he'll be.
>>
>>101559231
It's Blackbeard's final form.
He has three DFs, and his most powerful is the blackbird-zoan.
>>
>>101559212
>Usopp will shoot his bullet-like hot semen into Sugar's mouth.

OK. Doujin has already been story-boarded. Make it happen, Japan.
>>
>>101559264
keks were had.
>>
>>101559290
>Sugar will deepthroat grapes off of Usopp's nose
>>
>>101559315
>>101553614
>saying keks at all
>>>/s4s/
kill yourselfs
>>
Sugar is not a little girl. She's an adult woman.

Only her body remained young after eating her devil fruit.

Therefore I suggest we see her getting wrecked by a giant penis.
>>
>>101559406
You say that like her being a little girl would deter us from seeing her getting wrecked by a giant penis
>>
File: daiyachan1.png (67.67 KB, 329x381)
67.67 KB
67.67 KB PNG
>>101557395

I think she's cuter than Golden Week. She also reminds me of a loli version of Daiya from Jojolion, thanks to the bear hood. So adorable. I just love bear pajamas and bear hoods.

I wish she'd become part of the crew and ride on top of Franky, using her powers to turn him into a super-powered toy of himself, or turning enemies into toy soliders and then melting them with a magnifying glass or something.
>>
>>101559445
Daiya is so lewd though
>>
>break next week
And just when things were heading 'round the hype-bend

>>101559445
Daiya a qt
>>
Why can't Trebol sense Usopp and Robin?
>>
>>101559510
It can't always be on
>>
>>101559445

I think Miss Goldenweek is cuter. At least when she has a mustache
>>
File: lolis.png (351.74 KB, 581x456)
351.74 KB
351.74 KB PNG
>>101559445
>There will never be porn of Golden Week and Sugar together
>>
>>101559588
there will if you take initiative
>>
Completely off topic. A buddy of mine watches the anime, but doesn't touch the manga. I do the opposite. Now he told me that the One Piece movies are actually really good but I don't know how much I can trust him. So which movies are actually decent?
>>
>>101559588
Pedo fagget eat moar jail time nice butthole bend over i dropped soemthing lol jk its my pants dik in ur ass bitch bite the pillow
>>
>>101559616
The one with the cursed sword is best.
>>
>>101559616
4, 6, Strong World, Z, and 7 is kind of good.
The rest are bad, mediocre, or remakes of previous arcs.

Also tell you buddy he's a fucking retard.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (127.89 KB, 712x749)
127.89 KB
127.89 KB JPG
Really?
>>
when i read
>blackbird
I knew sereis will be on break.
>>
>>101559176
He'd probably enjoy it and ask her for more.
>>
>>101559616
i havent seen movie 6 but its meant to be really good.

Z is amazing

the cursed sword or whatever is utter rubbish

Strong world is decent just because of based shiki, but its also shit in the sense that they completely wasted shiki's potential as a character on it.
>>
>>101559656
>Saga movie
>Best
Thats not Dead End Adventure
>>
>>101559616

Z was good. Strong World was sort of okay. 4 was decent. The rest were kinda shitty.
>>
So Burgess fucker just smashed everyone with elbow in first fight?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (460.42 KB, 1304x1122)
460.42 KB
460.42 KB JPG
>>101559570
?
>>
>>101559739

Think King Punch but instantly
>>
>>101559666
I do constantly. He just says he doesn't have time to read, and i just shake my head.

>>101559692
Thanks
>>
>>101559751
A-Aye dios m-mios
>>
>>101559739

Waiting for him to unleash "The Pirates' Elbow"
>>
>>101559757
>I do constantly. He just says he doesn't have time to read, and i just shake my head.
That is the mos flawed logic ever but I think you already know that
>>
>>101559757
He doesnt have time to read but he does have time to watch an anime? Does he use subs? If so he's a double retard to say he doesnt have time.
>>
>>101559754
Your mother is instantly.
>>
>>101559757
also Strong World and Z have plots and characters by Oda. The events aren't canon (well, Strong World could be) but the characters and backstories are. Shiki from Strong World is mentioned in the manga
>>
>>101559616
6 and 4 are best.

SW is better than Z, don't let anyone tell you different.
>>
>>101559588
don't forget to report pedophiles
>>
>>101559826
Strong World and Z are partially canon, as they included canon material, but the events aren't part of the actual story.
>>
>>101559773
>aye gods mines
wot
>>
File: stopped.png (71.81 KB, 250x272)
71.81 KB
71.81 KB PNG
>>101559616
>Completely off topic
>>
>>101559857
>SW
>Better than Z

Z's ending alone makes it better
>>
File: 1282086535479.gif (62.80 KB, 400x400)
62.80 KB
62.80 KB GIF
Sugar and Trevor kind of remind me of Alice and the Caterpillar.
>>
>>101559939
Are you kidding?
>>
>>101560161
are YOU kidding?
>>
>>101556843
Don't forget he lives in a basement.
>>
File: 1389359353784.jpg (5.33 KB, 173x173)
5.33 KB
5.33 KB JPG
>>101560222
>>
>>101560193
>Literal translation

How many languages do you speak, Anon? If it's at least two, you should know better
>>
>>101559677
>blackbird
>>
>>101560241
and why would I use other form of translation?
>>
>>101560293
This is bait
>>
File: Trevor.jpg (21.94 KB, 300x300)
21.94 KB
21.94 KB JPG
>>101553614
Looks a like Magical Trevor without the hat.
>>
>>101560311
alright, whatever you want to believe then.
the words you used on that comment didn't make sense.
>>
>>101556843
Shit, he's also wearing a futon cover as a coat. It all comes together, doesn't it.
>>
>>101560342
I'm not the one who posted the "Aye, dios mios", but it does make sense when you actually know spanish
>>
>>101560338
So that's why Pangamanda calls him Trevor.
>>
File: 1389693669825.jpg (10.41 KB, 168x199)
10.41 KB
10.41 KB JPG
>Reading Punk Hazard
>Smoker as Tashigi
>mfw

I got a feeling so complicated.
>>
ffs where are the jokes about blacbird?
>>
what's with the chain around his ankle
>>
File: based blackbird.png (144.60 KB, 300x272)
144.60 KB
144.60 KB PNG
>>101559677
>>101560286
>>101558793
>>
>>101556843
I hate to bring up that shit site again, but i saw the beta beta fruit in there before it was revealed
>>
Sugar porn when
>>
>>101560473
When you have a seat over here.
>>
>>101560372
if you believe in various gods, then yeah, but if you use it in the common way that people use it
>oh my god!
>dios mio!
then no, it does not make sense
"mios" is plural
>>
>>101560440
>yfw all of Dofla's veteran crewmates are slaves of his family that he freed
>>
File: 40436334 -.jpg (28.56 KB, 240x320)
28.56 KB
28.56 KB JPG
>>101560473
>>
Bleach is out. Rukia confirmed for stronger than Aokiji
>>
>>101560594
we're getting there
>>
File: 1362538566023.png (1.90 KB, 295x295)
1.90 KB
1.90 KB PNG
>>101560601
>2014
>reading bleach
>>
>>101560594
Decent start.
>>
>>101560601
But anon, Aokiji IS ice, Rukia wouldnt be able to freeze him no matter how cold she gets
>>
>>101560601
Just read it; I feel a lot dumber than before.
>Kubo did it again.
>>
>>101560510
Don't say it doesn't make sense, then. You monotheist scum.
[spoiler]I was more pointing the fact that some guy said it translated to "Gods mines" and so the singular form would be "God mine" to him
>>
>>101560640
>2014
>One Piss better than Bleach
>>
>>101559666
this is the only correct answer
>>
>>101558941
I meant that at the point in time, Luffy felt safe to trust him even after those two years, could you not see how suspicious Law was with his stares?
>>
>>101560832
>I was more pointing the fact that some guy said it translated to "Gods mines" and so the singular form would be "God mine" to him
that is not how you translate spanish
>dios mio!
>my god!

>dios mios
>mines gods
that one is terribly wrong, the correct one would be
>mis dioses
>my gods
>>
g-guys, is Luffy dead?
>>
>>101561023
>>mines gods
sorry I did that wrong, erase the "s" on gods.
>>
hey guys, page 11, profile of Sabo. is that a scar on his left eye? is it perhaps... carved out? is he blind?!
>>
>>101561023
>>101561055

Oh well, now I know, thanks
>>
>>101561084
you don't always receive a shot from a bazooka to the face and get out without some damage.
>>
>>101561027

No he's not. But Pica is definitely not going to be an easy opponent. Actually how are you even supposed to beat him. It's like fighting Aokiji in an Ice cave
>>
>>101561027
rubber man being crushed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoGx6DtA9hM
>>
>>101561142
If he can coat the stone he's attached to in CoA then it will be an even tougher fight
>>
File: homer smoke.jpg (49.84 KB, 533x462)
49.84 KB
49.84 KB JPG
>rebecca actually hiding behind bart's barrier
Fuck, I'm actually mad. What a shitty character.
>>
>>101561186

wait what?
>>
>>101561186
she's being smart no way she coulda dodged it
>>
>>101561186
smarts > muscles
All she needs is one bite of the fruit.
>>
>>101561186
>Rebecca isn't retarded
>huuuur what a bad character
>>
>>101561186
She's exploiting a weakness in Bart's fruit; everything behind it is protected, so in a big brawl she can just use his barriers for herself.
>>
>>101561186
I'd hide behind Barto too. Not everyone can be a rubber retard who doesn't have to worry about getting their head ripped off or their organs crushed.
>>
>>101560594
NOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>101561221
>>101561232
>>101561268
>get fire fruit
>still have shitty NO HURTING style
>still a girl in a shounen rag where girls wont do cool shit. .
>>
>>101561268

Why is Barto not standing at the side so that noone can stand behind him, like he did in Block B?
>>
>>101561295
Have you never read One Piece? Where Nami, a girl, once used a lance made of lightning to pierce her enemy?
>>
>>101561326
I got the impression that he didn't realise it and in block B was just being bad mannered. He had to stand at the side of the arena to take a leak, right?

Everyone who went into the water has been swimming around in Bart's piss
>>
>>101561326
Cause then the fighting fish will jump up and attack his back, so unless he can drop multiple barriers, he would be vulnerable
>>
>>101561342
thats bunk man.

>robin nerfed
>robin cant even be milf sexy because of shitty nami/odas wife.
>>
>>101561295
I think throwing people into the fighting fish's pool hurts them quite a bit, probably just avoids doing too much harm.
>>
>>101561295
She'll be the first girl to change that - she is Oda's wife-insert.
>>
>>101561395
so oda's wife is just an orphan who doesn't know how to use pants?
>>
>>101561383
Nerfed how? She can do far more than she used to be able to do, hell she can make clones now.
>>
>>101561395
dats nami bro.
>I WANT TO SAVE THOSE KIDS FOR NO REASON
>chopper does all the work
>AHAHH I SAVED THE KIDS.

thats when i knew odas wife was telling her how SHED do stuff as nami.
>>
>>101561375
>unless he can drop multiple barriers

He squashed a guy between two barriers a few chapters back.
>>
>>101561442
No he pressed him against a wall.
>>
>>101553614
why is he chained?
>>
So, why has Burgess betrayed his captain Blackbeard and joined some Blackbird dude?
>>
>Blackbeard
Only has 1 Devil Fruit
>Blackbird
Has 2 Devil Fruit
>Black Hawk Down
Has 3 Devil Fruit

IDS HABBENING
>>
>>101560834
Yes, that's right, you got it anon!
>>
File: doffy.png (8.62 KB, 1187x134)
8.62 KB
8.62 KB PNG
>>101560551
>>
>>101561186
Doesnt this ACTUALLY remind you of anyone?
Someone with the similar face or more like a complete CLONE?
>>
>>101561696
SANJI

It's Sanji isn't it, that useless bastard.
>>
>>101561725
nigga I was talking about Usop
>>
>>101561817
But Usopp isn't as useless as Sanji, are we reading the same Manga?
>>
>>101561689
This would be neat but keep in mind that Doflamingo owned slave auction houses.
>>
>>101561846
Im at the arlong park arc now.
>>
Blackbird got 2 new crew members

also why doesnt usopp just fucking shoot the tobasco in her mouth instead of leeting some slow as fuck dwarf run over. if lao g cab seem them coming, so can trebol. trebol has the most important job of protecting sugar. hes prolly 2nd only to dofla
>>
>>101561875
Ah, well Sanji is fucking useles.
>>
>>101561875

Usopp defeats someone at Arlong Park
>>
Reminder that Zeff could've splattered Krieg at any moment.
>>
>>101561689
-senior pink, baby playmate
-dellinger wasnt born yet
-baby 5, wasnt born yet
-jora, art teacher
-sugar, all the toys he could want
-diamante entertainer
-pica, (dont know yet)
-lao-g, tutor?
-monet, maid
-vergo, bodyguard & essentially raised him due to absense of his parents and maybe former member of cp0 (which explains his lucci-tier rokushiki skills)
-trebol, curiosity
-machvise, entertainer
-buffalo, entertainer
-gladius, don't know
>>
>>101561917

They don't want to be spotted by Trebol
>>
>>101561940
>-monet, maid
>tfw no French maid Monet to dust my flat in sexy lingerie
>>
File: Piracy is cool.jpg (89.74 KB, 570x783)
89.74 KB
89.74 KB JPG
>>
>>101561958
>tfw no french maid Monet to please Law and his gun wounds

;_;
>>
He's going to save the day.
>>
>>101561958
>tfw no harpy legged monet to freeze you with her devil fruit until youre on the verge of death and then hold you and tell you everything will be ok as long as you have eachother

the struggle is real ;~;
>>
>>101561940
>-monet, maid
Monet hasn't been with Dofla as long as the others.
Law didn't even know she was a part of his crew until Vergo showed up.
>>
>>101561689
This makes sense considering everyone refers to him as "young master", implying they've known him since he was young, and when he was young he was in Mariejoa.
>>
Mangastream is out
http://readms.com/r/one_piece/737/2239/1?t=1&f=0&e=1
>>
>>101561940
>sugar, all the toys he could want
I knew he was one of those.
>>
>>101561421
And still, she almost never fight non fodders
>>
>>101561940
Pica was probably his house
>>
>>101561940

Pica is Doflamingo's bodyguard
Vergo might've been Doflamingo's actual friend and not his slave, that's why nobody was able to draw the connection to Dofalmingo
>>
>>101562025
she was part of the crew when doffy took rikus castle
>>
>>101562115
That would make her like 10 years old.
>>
Considering cutting stone was childsplay for Zoro before he even set out to find Mihawk, I don't see why Pica would be a threat.
>>
>>101562025
Yeah he did. He knew Caesar was working for Doflamingo. He knew all about that shit. That's the entire reason he was there after all.
>>
>>101562038
Dellinger is a teenager, Baby 5 is early 20s, and Dofla is 41.

I like that theory that some of them were former slaves but the title waka-sama doesn't imply everyone knew him when he was young. That's just a title what you call the son of someone with a high position. Like the kid of a yakuza boss.

>>101562115
I know, but comparatively she hasn't been with the family as long as people like Baby 5/Buffalo/Jora since Law is familiar with all of them.
>>
>>101562156
Because the rock nigger probably has Haki too, and he can literally control the ground you stand on.
>>
>>101562156
Haki
>>
>>101562216
>>101562219
Even still, we all know Zoro has haki by this point .
>>
>>101562219
>>101562216
I'm pretty sure Zoro and Luffy can handle Haki empowered stone with their own Haki and shenanigans.
>>
So this chapter brings up a question
Barto says 'that's my senpai' or something along the lines when lucy blocks burgers attack
Does he not know that luffy switched out or does he consider new lucy a senpai as well
>>
>>101562252
You don't say?
>>
>>101562055
pica confirmed for second strongest donquixote member and therefore zoro's opponent
>>
>>101562264
Probably thinks of Sabo as a Senpai too since he's 'Luffy's Brother', he probably felt the same way about Ace.

Either that, or he's just keeping up appearances, since he was pretty obvious about his Straw Hat love.
>>
>>101562264
Senpai's senpai is also his senpai.
>>
>>101562252
>>101562259
>Flesh imbued with Haki becomes as hard as steel
>Thus stone imbued with haki...
Pica certainly won't be one one shotted
>>
File: img000006.png (353.66 KB, 965x1500)
353.66 KB
353.66 KB PNG
>>101562169
>He knew Caesar was working for Doflamingo
Yes, and Law was working under the assumption that Dofla didn't know he was on the island until Vergo showed up. Which would be retarded on Law's part if he knew Monet did regular spy work for Doflamingo.

He explicitly told CC to keep the fact that he was on the island a secret from Joker.
>>
>>101562292
The ranks of the Seat members and Vergo have been pretty inconsistent. I don't know if any of them have been singled out as the strongest or second strongest or anything like that.
>>
>Dragon Claw

How based can Sabo be?
>>
>>101562320
>what will you try to cut down next?
>>
>>101562320
>tfw Law used his DF right before he got shot
>tfw the bullets are somewhere else
>tfw he's not really injured
>tfw Luffy and Law vs. Dofy
>tfw Dofy gets one-shot like a little babby and you all cry
>>
>>101562320
Yeah I know, but I'm pretty sure Steel infused with haki beats Stone infused with haki.
>>
>>101562330
Monet wanted the D, she wouldn't have turned Law in.
>>
>Mangapanda
Wan Piss fag pls
>>
>>101562383
If Monet wanted the D she'd have joined Luffy
>>
>>101562398
Luffy wouldn't have given her the D, but Law, he definitely gave her the D, and then had her killed.
>>
>>101562371
It would also depend on how powerful the person's haki is, though.
>>
>>101562371
I don't think you can think of Pica like a logia--just because you cut the stones he's using doesn't mean you cut him, even if you're using Haki. Basically they're fighting someone who can control their entire playing field without even knowing whether or not the can hurt him.
>>
>>101562334
>The ranks of the Seat members and Vergo have been pretty inconsistent.
Only if you've been reading Waterpanda or Niggastream.

Vergo and the seats all have the same title of Elite Executive Officer in Japanese.
>>
I think Pica will be more of a threat based on his size and ability, than his actual durability.

Say for instance, he gets cut by Zoro's haki. Sure it hurts him a hell of a lot, but whose to say he can't just merge with stone to replenish himself, or say, where he's so big, that he has multiple layers of said stone?
>>
I just want Chopper to be relevant again. His introduction was one of my favorites
>>
>>101562430
Well its Zoro we're talking about. He trained with Mihawk, so I'm thinking it would be pretty stronk.
>>101562450
It seems he takes a definite shape before attacking, and even if he were to dissapear into the castle again, Luffy and Zoro could keep smashing shit until everything was useless. Then again, if he is logia, the rubble would just be able to reform if they don't hit his heart or brain. I wonder if his organs have to have a set amount of connected stone they need to live.
>>
File: 1378564954652.jpg (312.94 KB, 730x973)
312.94 KB
312.94 KB JPG
>>101562383
Too bad Law is only interested in Cora-san's D.
>>
>>101562516
He never will be, only relevant people at this point at Luffy, Zoro, and Franky.
>>
>>101562334
well in this translation it says picas the strongest executive
>>
I'm waiting for the star to show up.

Dellinger.
>>
>>101562533
>inb4 his name is Trafalgar D. Law
>inb4 he wants his own D
>inb4 his DF makes that possible
>>
>>101562539
It says he's one of the highest, I think?
>>
File: 1385233257887.jpg (21.82 KB, 188x242)
21.82 KB
21.82 KB JPG
>>101559656
>>
>>101562550
>Can't even break some fag barrier
>not useless
>>
>>101562539
For the last time, all of the seats and Vergo are consistently given the same title in Japanese, 最高幹部/Elite Officer.

Mangastream is retarded and keeps switching between strongest/chief//the top/what have you for the descriptor.
>>
>>101562580
http://readms.com/r/one_piece/737/2239/5
>>
>>101560417

Theres a doujin
>>
>>101562674
ahh ok, sorry i dont really know any japanese so i sadly have to take the translators word for it :/
>>
>>101562686
We know what it says. The problem is that Mangastream is retarded.
>>
>>101562708
>not linking it
>>
File: pica.png (360.96 KB, 592x507)
360.96 KB
360.96 KB PNG
>>101562686
最高幹部
It's the same rank used for the other seats.
>>
File: 1336738009320.jpg (17.10 KB, 155x202)
17.10 KB
17.10 KB JPG
>>101562567

>he wants his own D
>>
Remember when One Piece was good?
>>
>>101562741

I would if I could remember the name of it, but its definitely out there.
>>
>>101562862

From Water 7 until now?
>>
>>101562862
So from the Enel fight to now, excluding Fishman Island?
>>
>>101562896
>From Water 7 until the end of Water 7?

Fixed.
>>
>>101559185
Jesus Burgess is overrated shit to begin with.

Now Xusasu Basasu, there's a man who out lived his captain, Masaru D. Chocheh.

Too bad Captain Blackbird is stronger.
>>
>>101560417
>>101562708
>>101562741
>>101562871
http://exhentai.org/g/559500/a042a7f282/
>>
Why don't they use, like, anesthetic or something to knock her out? Or better yet, give her a grape laced with poison and kill her so she can't immediately start turning people into toys when she wakes up?
>>
>>101559262
Well his elbow armour got #REKT so there's that.
>>
>>101563021
Dwarves don't seem to be very smart.
>>
File: 1390263862601.jpg (57.29 KB, 374x347)
57.29 KB
57.29 KB JPG
>>101563017

Excellent.
>>
>>101563021
Well considering Robin could snap her neck from just about anywhere, I'd say this is just manga being manga.
>>
>implying the spicy grape will work
>implying something thats spicy to 30 centimetre tall gnomes will be spicy to a 3 foot kid
>>
>>101563021
Dwarf sized brains.
>>
>>101559616
They are all shit.
>>
>>101563071
Robins killing days are over
Much like zoro, she was changed by luffy
>>
>>101563071

Could she?

Sugar's powers work by touch. If Robin tried that, she might get affected by them.
>>
>>101559185
Because the original four Blackbead pirates are all Nami tier
>>
File: priceless.png (512.99 KB, 1120x342)
512.99 KB
512.99 KB PNG
>>101563017

too busy laughing to fap
>>
>>101562896
>>101562951
>Not from Baratie arc onwards
>>
>>101559899
Z is basically to give us more glorious Koyasu. The ending is pretty manly tears, but then it's followed by Avril Lavinge singing during the credits, so it's a toss up. Both Strong World and Z have to do more with the Marines than previous ones, so I'm hoping the next movie is a bit more original.
>>
And here I was hoping that Sabo gets completely wiped. Fuck my life, now I am even more because he apparently has the strength to hold his ground yet decided to not even try to save Ace.

Fuck this faggot.
>>
>>101563126
And Trebol can just stick her extra limbs to the wall, immobilizing Robin as well since it effects her real body.
>>
>>101562816
>PSYCHO kanbu
>>
>>101563017
>don't want to go to sadpanda on my work laptop
>can't get on it on my phone

this is suffering
>>
>>101563253
What if he decided to trust in Whitebeard so he could instead save an entire civilization further up in the New World?
What if he never would have made it in time anyway?
>>
>>101563253
Still standing by my theory that Burgess gets taken down in this fight, and that it'll be a huge stomp.
>>
so who are blackbeards 10 giant captains?
his crew consists only of 9 people...
aokiji?
>>
>>101563253

I would've been disappointed if Sabo didn't show up because he's too weak. I really want Sabo's reason for not showing up to be really fucking good

and no matter how good it is Luffy should punch him in the face anyway
https://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/96723070/#96726967
>>
>>101563341
what bothers me is that sabo is never meantion until after ace dies. he could have never existed.
>>
>>101563386

Sabo
>>
>>101563386

maybe doc q's horse ate a devil fruit or something
>>
Was Burgess elbow armour a machine? Looked like some sort of steam was coming out of the holes....was it an air blast or a shockwave?
>>
>>101563410

What if he couldn't save Ace because he was weak and now he's strong so he can save Luffy?
>>
>>101563372
>Still standing by my theory that Burgess gets taken down in this fight

Yeah sure, just until he actives his phoenix powers
>>
Soooo why is Thunder Soldier able to walk around freely, whereas the other Toys can't?
>>
>>101563386

Himself?
>>
>>101563481
The contract was interrupted perhaps--turned him into a toy but didn't get to make him a slave. We've also seen regular toys malfunction too and break free, though people still don't remember them. It's not a flawless system.
>>
>>101563424
>>101563430
>>101563386

Looks like he got a new crewmate since Marineford.

5 bucks it's a martial arts fighter on shiliew's level
>>
>>101563459

Even if he was weak nothing should've stopped him from going there. Luffy went too and even if he knew that he was too weak he would've still gone.

Sabo seriously needed to be involved in some huge shit at that time, or otherwise I'm gonna be mad

Maybe he needed to save Koala
>>
>>101563430

Holy shit, that would be awesome.

I hope he ate a new model of the Human Human fruit.
>>
File: 1387346856115.gif (1.65 MB, 300x196)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>101563133
>>
>>101563128
>Blackbeard

Who? I think you meant Blackbird man.
>>
>>101561186
I thought that was actually really smart, she aknowledged that she was ridiculously underpowered compared to Jesus and Lucy 2.

I'll bet you guys 10 bucks, that the whole fight will be mostly Jesus vs Sabo. Dudes are OP af.
>>
Usopp will blow his load into Sugar's mouth
what, his "load" will be that spicy ball, what did you think you pervert
>>
>>101563386
Dunno mane, Mangapanda probably fucked up the translation so badly
>>
>>101563722

semen
>>
>>101559757

>No time to read
>Average episode of OP is 22 mins
>Can read 2, maybe 3 chapters in that time

Is your friend dense?
>>
>>101561186

It's almost like her strategy is to piggyback off the success of the stronger characters or something.

Oh wait, that's exactly what it is.
>>
File: 1378619910930.jpg (447.98 KB, 3840x2160)
447.98 KB
447.98 KB JPG
>>101563017
Holy shit this is fucking great
>>
>>101563767
its on stream as well
>>
So... is Pica a stone logia?
>>
>>101563836
Paramecia
>>
>>101563836
Dunno... I'd assume so.

A "Stone assimilation fruit" seems pretty situational and weak
>>
Hmmm I don't know which possibility is more likely....

>Cavendish falls asleep, and Hakuba scares the shit out of Sugar fainting her

>Cavendish falls asleep, and Hakuba beats the shit out of Trebol after Usopp's team knocks out Sugar
>>
>>101563886
>weak
Only when you aren't sitting inside a giant stone palace.
>>
>>101563017

I have the most confused boner.
>>
Fuck you Oda stop taking breaks every week you think this is a joke I NEED my dose
>>
>>101563886
He could have just gone with Stone logia. Logia users are known to have control over their elements, anyway.
>>
Jesus christ is anybody else horrified by the whole turning into a toy idea? This chapter just drove it further.
>>
>>101564144
Watch anime
>>
>>101564108
I feel too conflicted to fap
>>
>>101563899
SOP succeeds and everyone stares down Trebol.
>>
>>101564144
>chapter ends on cliffhanger
>bitch boy Oda has to take his monthly break

Fuck him
>>
File: 1349938723784.jpg (50.39 KB, 164x175)
50.39 KB
50.39 KB JPG
>>101564188

>Watch anime
>>
so what do you think will happen
i doubt that the tabasco plan would work which is kinda obvious
>>
>>101564144
4 chapters in a row. Break was imminent.
>>
>>101563253
This has to be bait. There cannot be people in real life this retarded.
>>
>>101564188

What sort of nerd do you take me for?
>>
>>101564247
It'll work once she consumes it. How that will happen who knows.
>>
>>101564248
cliffhanger point, jump wants to sell magazines
expect a few throughout the year
>>
>>101564247

I'm pretty sure Usopp has a tabasco star anyway.

All my money on him shooting something into Sugar's mouth. With his Kabuto, you sick fucks.
>>
>>101564362

Kabuto is his dick's name

It was stated that Sugar's fruit stops you aging, she's way above the legal age anyway
>>
File: Smokers words of wisdom.png (302.97 KB, 636x440)
302.97 KB
302.97 KB PNG
>>101563017
>>
>>101563481
because thunder soldier was the first person in dressrosa to become a toy, sugar turned him into one when they invaded the palace.

and since trebol was busy taking out the riku army with pica and diamante, no one could hold thunfer soldier still, sugar just got a lucky touch on him but he ran away before they could put a contract in place.
>>
>>101563440
Reminded me of Boo and Sai
>>
>>101563153
Well, to be fair, the first song by April had the right tone for the scene. And then the second song came up and blew it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (398.06 KB, 1200x1720)
398.06 KB
398.06 KB JPG
This is canon btw
>>
>>101564144
be social. seriously it helps alot. i used to be like that, needing the next chapter and such, but then i realised that theres plenty of stuff to do and people to be with while you wait. you can even get into a video game or something if you dont have friends
>>
>>101564259
Explain yourself.
>>
>>101564676
Bad Reputation or the Nickelback cover?
>>
File: 1386391464784.png (284.40 KB, 436x400)
284.40 KB
284.40 KB PNG
>>101556843

>I ate the beta beta fruit
>I'm a sticky man! I can produce sticky stuff out of my body.
>>
>>101564678

Be social? What kind of normie trash do you take me for?
>>
To the guy last thread who said Sanji hasn't used the Vital Recipes that much: He's used one in each arc so far.

The power bento boxes in Fishman Island and the Hormone Pork Soup at Punk Hazard. Unless it's a Sanji centered arc, I don't expect to see more than 1 recipe per arc.
>>
>>101564185
It makes me extremely uncomfortable. After seeing Sai change I hated Oda a bit for how it made me feel.
>>
File: 6mlmr.gif (876.67 KB, 260x146)
876.67 KB
876.67 KB GIF
>tfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6mLBHo6U8U
>>
>>101558941
Wow , a non-copypasta 10-lines-per-post hater. Haven't seen one in a while
>>
>>101564185
>Forgetting your grandchildren
>Scarlet dying never knowing she had a husband
>Luffy forgetting all the frenemies he made in the tournament

Shit is horrifying.
My heart wouldn't be able to handle it if a SH got temporarily turned into a toy, like Usopp into Pinocchio. Not even their super friendship bonds mean anything in the face of eternal loli.
>>
>>101564185
its pretty fucking scary eh? the worst bit would be when they tell you everyones forgotten about you.

btw we didn't see don chinjao as a toy. him and riku were the last 2 people to not become toys, and riku was last seen at the palace. maybe chinjao is at the palace and we get to see him heatbutt ass again? :D
>>
File: amazing.png (167.64 KB, 311x583)
167.64 KB
167.64 KB PNG
>>101563017
>>
>>101564909
>>
>>101564909
>All those anime-only people who get hyped as hell because Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will fight admirals in this arc
>>
Spoilers said the nature of how people become toys will be explained further? All we saw was that it was momentary.

Also, can't Usopp just shoot Sugar with the pepper thing? He already did it to Luffy...
>>
File: 6j3fn.gif (1.19 MB, 260x146)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>101564986
You can't say that you aren't hyped for Zoro vs Issho
>>
>dwarf tries to get to Sugar
>stops mid-way because Trebol covered the floor with sticky stuff
>Usoppland saves the day
>>
>>101565006

I'm more hyped for Sanji vs. Borsalino.
>>
File: 6mlux.gif (947.36 KB, 260x146)
947.36 KB
947.36 KB GIF
>>101565033
dose moves
>>
>>101565033
Nah we've been waiting two whole arcs for Luffy's revenge against Akainu.
>>
I have to congratulate Oda, i didn't thought it was possible to make a character that not only is hated in the story, but is also hated by a lot of people in the real world.
>>
>>101565006
isshou aint doing shit this arc. he'll be like aokiji was in the water 7 saga, monitoring and personally judging once everything's happened. it's fairly obvious.
>>
>>101565002
but that would give away the fact that their there, I guess the need to be sneaky for a little longer because reasons
>>
>>101565073
Are you referring to Bart?
>>
>>101565057

Get ready to wait several more.
>>
These DF powers are becoming really vague.

Like I could kind of get behind the theory that "Everyone forgets toy-ified people because you don't remember the toys you played with as a child" but how does the Hobby Hobby fruit lead to forever binding people to your will just by speaking a command?
>>
>>101565127
How does being rubber enable someone to accelerate their blood flow, and somehow become stronger and faster as a consequence?
>>
File: 6mm05.gif (873.72 KB, 260x146)
873.72 KB
873.72 KB GIF
>>101565172
>>101565127
Its One Piece man. Oda said himself that if he followed real-life physics there would be a lot of nudes in One Piece.
>>
>>101565172
He uses his stretching ability to pump his limbs
>>
>>101565127
You can make toys do whatever you want?
>>
>>101565127

Toys do what you make them do, right?
>>
>>101561875
nigga what you doing in this thread
>>
>> Pica stone paramecia
>> can Haki
>> Colosseum made of seastone
>> mfw
>>
File: 01c.jpg (158.91 KB, 600x825)
158.91 KB
158.91 KB JPG
Niggastream out, btw.
>>
>>101565127
You control your toy with imagination pretty simple

>>101565172
It makes sense, it's like an adrenaline boost on shounen scale
>>
>>101565127
I envy you for having autonomous toys
>>
>>101565172
I mean that pretty damn easy to explain. Look at what he does to activate it. He basically uses his legs as pump to speed up the flow of his blood. Its actually quite realistic (if anyone would be able to do that)

The question rather is why that makes him so much faster.
>>
Why does Pica having no personality at all make me like him so much? I hope stays that way, would go with the whole stone golem idea.
>>
>>101564741
The Nickelback cover was alright. Bad Reputation was the on that blew it.
>>
>>101565172
People can control their heartbeat in real life.
>>
>>101565127
Personally there is one thing I dont understand. If you have someone who has a fruit this powerful, who apparently is incredibly old and definitely not a child (considering how she talks to Trebol), why dont you just train her into becoming a fucking fighter, make her TOUCH your opponent and win the fucking battle?

She literally is an IWIN button, like the chick from "Z".
>>
>>101563585
>> mfw human human fruit model: nigger
>>
File: 1391382059997.png (404.65 KB, 640x480)
404.65 KB
404.65 KB PNG
>>101562516
>>101562537
>only be who fight are relevant
I hate these god damn threads.
>>
>>101565364
he hasn't said a single word yet, what makes you think he has no personality?
>>
>>101565431
I think Anon meant that we know nothing about his personality beside being silent
>>
>>101565422
She's stuck with the body of a small child she can't get stronger
>>
>>101565488
>she cant get stronger
In a world like this I doubt that you being a child means you cant become stronger. Even if, why doesnt Doffy just stash her in a bag, go into close range of his opponent, pull her out like a knife and make her turn the guy into a toy?
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (107.82 KB, 780x375)
107.82 KB
107.82 KB JPG
I never understood this panel...

Why they suddenly become so serious looking?

Was it because Lao G came into the lift? My only issue with that is they fight for a while and Lao G is nowhere to be seen... then obviously a few chapters later we see him in the lift
>>
>>101564909
>Akainu has a beard
>the colorspread showed him with a mustache

Fucking Toei.
>>
>>101565462
He can't speak. When he was a slave they cut out his tongue for not greeting a noble fast enough.
>>
>>101565551
It's a comedy panel
>>
>>101565041
>almost dies against doffy
>somehow can stand against borsalino one on one
>>
>>101560601
>reading bleach

/a/ and it's classical underaged faggots
>>
>>101565551
That's what you do in a lift

Like in old cartoons when there's a chase scene and they run into a lift and stop, then get out can continue.
>>
>>101565094
>Bart
>hated IRL

I thought it was pretty clear i was talking about Rebecca. I personally don't give a shit about her but there's always sshitstorms regarding her in these threads.
>>
>>101565355
Apart from One Piece being far from real world physical laws, I assume the concept of a Devil Fruit power includes lots of magical elements. It's not just a "super" power, it has to do with the Devil. As if there was a "Devil" some centuries ago who had the power to do everything he wishes, like bending reality itself and now, his powers are divided into fruits. Fruits that people eat and instead of giving their souls to the devil to attain powers and/or fame, etc, and sacrifice their ability to swim(remember sailing and being able to move on the sea is more significant than being able to navigate lands).
>>
>>101565355
>adrenaline
>blood pumps faster
>you move faster and become stronger due to its effects

Of course, willingly controlling it is another thing.
>>
File: Akafagu.png (34.15 KB, 172x154)
34.15 KB
34.15 KB PNG
>>101565561
Wat?
>>
>>101565707
Still, she apparently only needs to touch someone to turn him into a toy. He doesnt even need to be unconscious.

If someone has to restrain them Doffy would be even better than Trebol for doing so. Shes tiny, Doffy is a fucking giant, and it wouldnt look weird if he would carry a purse around. Shes a fucking monster if you think about it. I mean, is there any power more broken? Imagine her having Haki and being able to touch Logia.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
>>101565765
I am not even questioning the fact that he can control it, but rather the insane effect it has.
>>
>>101565804
I somehow missed that page. Which chapter was it from?
>>
>>101565826
I'm still expecting Cavendish to go full-slashing mod after sleeping and turning into a Hakuba-toy.

As for Sugar, I think she herself is a doll at the moment. Maybe it has something to do with grapes, or that's hear quirk or something. In any case, her age development stopped.

Just putting this out there.
>>
>>101561417
>use gladiator clothing
>awww evul meanie to mah wymin with evul few clothing, mah feeeeels

Nah, don't be a cunt
>>
>>101565904
But the fact that she stopped aging would even help. As I said, shes fucking tiny and probably also does what "the young master" tells her to do.

Just pull her out and autowin the fight. Why isnt Our Lord and Savior Donquixote Doflamingo king of the pirates yet?
>>
Thrice-daily reminder that the captain of the Lumbar pirates is Admiral Kizaru.
>>
File: 1718765816242.png (572.75 KB, 937x720)
572.75 KB
572.75 KB PNG
>>101565997
Forgot pic
>>
>>101565172
What is adrenaline?
>>
>>101565963
that isn't even what I was referring to, it was when she was being trained by the soldier that she didn't wore pants, just the sweater, or at least that was what it appear like.
>>
for a moment i thought Trebol ate a slug zoan fruit
>>
>>101565707
>Devil
>D evil
>D
>had the power to do everything he wishes
A man's dream will never die.
>>
>>101565242

This. Your toys always act exactly like you want. You give them their "roles"
>>
>>101565984
Even if the current manga issues imply otherwise, Doflamingo is a strategic master. He knows he needs more to do that just releasing his crew's wrath unto the world. Not that his crew would just obey and start conquering various places.
>>
>>101566221
I thought he ate a booger fruit
>>
>>101565826
>she apparently only needs to touch someone to turn him into a toy
No, she need them to ask her to do something for her, which she will then fulfill, forming a contract.
>>
>>101566240
I forgot the D. factor when I was writing this comment. Dreams, the devil. It all ties.
>>
>>101565860
Chapter 700 :)
>>
Diamante is looking like trash. I'm guessing the arena is probably rigged in his favor. Vergo really is looking like the strongest Elite Executive Officer.
>>
>>101565535

Doflamingo himself is already pretty overpowered. She's really a much better asset to Trebol, as he has the ability to collect people and immobilize them
>>
File: CIMG1149.jpg (237.76 KB, 1600x1200)
237.76 KB
237.76 KB JPG
>yfw "DRAGON CLAW"
>>
>>101566289
The crazy bullfish probably avoid him, or he can command them or use them as weapons.
>>
>>101566289
Nope. Even if the arena was rigged, nobody would let a semi-strong guy stuck in the same place with big-name fighters.
>>
>>101563481
I can't wait to see him in human form and wrecking shit
>>
>>101566282
the dreams of the people of the Devils( also known as D) will never die, and will reincarnate in fruits, called Devil fruits, which will grant people who eat them.

Not all the D thought, but only those who were killed by the world government during the void century.
Their descendants were known as D.
>>
File: The banderas.gif (1.54 MB, 375x211)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>101566326
>True shit
>>
>>101564208
SONS OF THE PATRIOTS?? BUT SNAKE DIED ON THAT BOAT
>>
>>101566370

Even if the Diamante is "strong" why wouldn't he and Doflamingo rig it so that it was impossible to win?
>>
>D.
>Devil Fruit
or rather
>D. Evil Fruit
So the D's created the devil fruits, its basically confirmed. Their evil souls manifested as powers. A D. eating an Evil Fruit always is fate.

Luffys great grandfather confirmed for Rubberman.
>>
>>101566028
What if its Sanji's Grandpa?
Brook and sanji are from the same blue arent they?
>>
File: 1339573228088.png (184.16 KB, 500x375)
184.16 KB
184.16 KB PNG
>>101565551
You can't be this dense.
>>
>>101563481
Early transformation perhaps, there was that one dog that could talk to him as well. And maybe like Moria's power, if the victim has a strong enough will they can defy the orders to some degree. And I mean CoC strength will, since the Chinjao brothers are capable of CoA, guess we'll have to see if Don Chinjao himself got transformed too.
>>
File: 1389573045448.gif (1.79 MB, 352x199)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>101566326
>>
>>101566522
It's rigged, but not impossible to win. Rebecca isn't that strong, in my opinion, but Sabo, Burgess and Bart are.
>>
File: dragon.png (39.53 KB, 317x167)
39.53 KB
39.53 KB PNG
Can you imitate this hand pose, /a/?
>>
>>101566717
Just do the spock hand thing but CLAW
>>
>>101566717
Not really, I fucked up my middle knuckle some years back somehow.
>>
>>101566717
Just ends up looking like chopper
>>
>>101566717
he's placing his fingers really far apart. I can't do it.
>>
File: 876768454.jpg (44.43 KB, 537x717)
44.43 KB
44.43 KB JPG
>>101566717
Best I could muster.
>>
Do you have to eat whole devil fruit to gain power? Why cant two people share one?
>>
File: 1387613592001.jpg (21.07 KB, 490x490)
21.07 KB
21.07 KB JPG
>>101567052
>>
File: 16187521972819.png (254.06 KB, 602x648)
254.06 KB
254.06 KB PNG
>>101567052
Have you lost weight recently?
>>
>>101567052
What, in the name of fucking god, is this neckbeard hand?
>>
>>101567083

Goes to the first person to take a bite, after that its powerless
>>
File: 1388792248349.png (79.08 KB, 600x600)
79.08 KB
79.08 KB PNG
>>101567052
You goth them Danny Devito sausage fingers m8
>>
>>101567116
Does this mean two Nitros could get devil fruit powers?
>>
File: 1214129468909.jpg (450.06 KB, 721x1049)
450.06 KB
450.06 KB JPG
>>101567150
possibly
>>
>>101567150
It would play with quantum physics and roll a dice to pick one.
>>
>>101567150

No, so if you and i had a. Alone alone fruit and cut it in half the first person to take a bite would be the alone man the other would be fine.
>>
If Rebecca joins the crew I'm done reading this manga. Hell, if she gets the Mera Mera I'm done.
>>
>>101559857

you're wrong because

UUUUMI NO MI TEIIRUUUU
>>
>>101567278
Well then, goodbye!
>>
>>101567278
>this
>>
>>101567278
Who else will get it? Definately not sabo. Perhaps one of those fish will eat it
>>
File: 1386867084976.jpg (1.55 MB, 2048x1500)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>101567340
Sanji! Hello!

Geez you people are dense.
>>
>>101567278
She's a pacifist, she won't get it.
>>
>>101567410
Now THAT would be shit.
>>
>>101567410
I only see Sanji using it to cook.
>>
>>101567094
Thanks for posting this without the watermark
>>
>>101567340
>one of the fish eats the fruit
>slowly drowns as he is powerless
>power is transferred to a nearby fruit
>some no name eats it and no one knows who
Trust me, I'm one of Odas assistants
>>
I actually thought Sabo would wreck some fodder and then immediately job to Burgess. I'm really surprised at how competent a fighter he is.
>>
I don't like Sabo that much but if he can crush Burgess and Diamante and all the credit goes to luffy I might forgive him
>>
>>101567565
Burgess is a huge muscle dude so obviously he would only be at the low-tier of his power level range
>>
>>101567610
Nah, he'll get unmasked sooner or later.
>>
>>101567565

>trained in the same circumstance as Ace and Luffy
>taken in by the Revolutionaries

He pretty much walked the path of Ace except he didn't become a pirate.
>>
>>101567083
If you're asking that question then you need to get the fuck out.
>>
Guys its not sabo. Its ace who wants his fruit back.
>>
>>101567410
H-hello...
>>
File: ghgh.jpg (19.57 KB, 135x222)
19.57 KB
19.57 KB JPG
>blackbird
>>
>>101567052
What the fuck is that baby claw?
>>
>>101567052
Are you ten?
>>
File: not saving any.png (360.12 KB, 504x389)
360.12 KB
360.12 KB PNG
>>101567052
Nigga how do you expect to fight Jesus of the Blackbird pirates with those fingers?
>>
>>101567875
Well he has the advantage of being 3-d
>>
>>101565234
Would be a better manga for sure.
>>
Sabo will get the fruit and will take a bite but to no effect. Behind him you will see Rebecca eating the sliver of fruit she lobbed off with her sword in the previous melee. You read it here first.
>>
Sabo is going to lose.

Everytime Oda makes someone appear superior in a fight initially he will make them lose
>>
>>101568027
>Rebecca
>Getting Mera Mera
>Not even going to join Straw Hats because mu princess
>>
>>101568091
Her aunt is also a princess, more likely to take the throne
>>
>>101568124

Her aunt is not the real princess. Daughter goes over aunt. But besides that, Toy Soldier is the real king
>>
>>101568124
I refuse to believe that she will. We've seen this happen with the previous Princesses, it's even more obvious by how much everyone is outranking her. She'll stay with her country just like ViVi and giant mermaid girl whose name I forget.
>>
>>101568091
Aunt and father are already set to take the throne if Riku doesn't himself, why would the youngest with no experience leading be there?
>>
Sabo better wreck everybody's shit in that fight.
If he is weaker than the executive and Burgess, why even introduce his character.
He needs to be at least as powerful as Luffy and Ace.
>>
>>101568165
You have no idea how varied monarchy systems are, also people can give up their claim to the throne
>>
>>101568175
I'm not saying she'll lead. I'm saying she'll stay with her country, more specifically, the Toy Soldier considering that's her reason for doing anything in the first place.
>>
>>101568184
nah, I don't think burges is that weak.
something will happen and they will have to stop the fight.
>>
Why doesn't Bart just create a barrier inside of Xusasu to split him apart?
>>
>>101568356
The same reason Logias don't just shove their elements into people's throats.
>>
>>101568184
Do you think Sabo will be stronger than luffy like Ace was pre-timeskip?
>>
>>101568356
because on one piece, nobody dies.
>>
>>101568215
She may be content to leave after her memories of her father return. Part of the toy-ification really fucks with people's memories, ie Chinjao suddenly wanting heirs.
>>
>>101568455
If anything, remember that Toy Soldier is her father will make her MORE likely to stay.
>>
>>101563008
>out-lived his captain
And?
>>
how do you pronounce jesus burgess?
like a mexican gardner or like the son of god?
>>
File: img000002.png (160.39 KB, 850x1300)
160.39 KB
160.39 KB PNG
>>101568392
>>
>>101568587
Yes.
>>
So how come some paramecia can control their material?

How come luffy cna't control other rubber
>>
is toy soldier kyros?
>>
>>101568594
Shit, I actually forgot about that.
>>
>>101568629
Gee, I wonder
>>
>>101568625
Because that's what their powers included. Luffy's only ability is that his body became rubber, not that he can manipulate it.
>>
Burgess was no match for Ace pretimeskip and was told to stay out of the fight.

Sabo is just a posttimeskip Ace, it's obvious Burgess will get trashed
>>
I'm betting that the Tonntatta's spicy fruit will do nothing to Sugar, with the reason given being that she has no taste buds. It's a shame the resistance couldn't make a seastone jawbreaker instead.
>>
>>101568674
Except Ace was a logia on top of it, and why wouldn't Jesus get stronger after the timeskip?

How do you know Sabo wasn't at Luffy's level back then?
>>
>>101564929

If anything, I think they're going to play the friendship card, with one of the strawhats becoming a toy, and using their strong bond to remember eachother in a tearjerking moment.
>>
>>101568725
It's kinda obvious that it's not going to work.
>>
>>101568752
>How do you know Sabo wasn't at Luffy's level back then?

Because Oda loves his parallelisms

>why wouldn't Jesus get stronger after the timeskip?

Where did I say that?

But it's a classic trope that the young guys and main characters have more potential. And as Luffy's brother I'd say Sabo's potential for growth is much stronger than Burgess's
>>
>>101568725
It's a shame the resistance couldn't be killed of or still need to exist in this arc.
Fucking fairies
>>
File: happening.gif (36.61 KB, 200x194)
36.61 KB
36.61 KB GIF
>>101564972
treasure trail robin is best robin
>>
>>101568625

What if he can
Gear 4th
>>
File: 5555.jpg (55.31 KB, 555x555)
55.31 KB
55.31 KB JPG
>>101568833
>double dubs
noice
btw check my 5
>>
>>101568833
> Not Strong World Robin
Shit taste
>>
>>101565041

>Sanji vs Kizaru

Never. The admirals as far as the three original ones that we know, were very close in strength, given by what we know of the Aokiji vs Akainu fight. Sanji would need to be on par with Luffy and Zoro in power to even face Kizaru.

That opening is wank filler fanfiction made up by Toei.
>>
>>101568725
It's obvious that Sugar will faint once she sees the size of Ussop's massive hammer
>>
>>101565606

Doffy stronger thatn Borsalino confirmed
>>
>>101565041

>Sanji fights Kizaru
>still uses a sword

kek
>>
File: 6mm85.gif (1.21 MB, 260x146)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
tfw you'll never travel with the mugiwaras
>>
File: Ivankov.png (25.97 KB, 120x120)
25.97 KB
25.97 KB PNG
two months have passed since we last saw sanji

GODDAMN ODA
>>
>>101569110

I don't like how Robin has changed so much since her first appearance, she literally is a different character now, but damn. I would impose the will of my D on her, if you catch my implications.
>>
>>101568764
But that would imply that power of friendship exists in Wan Piss, and Sabaody proved that it doesn't.
>>
>>101561696
Bart's face looks too much like hody's.
>>
File: Jinbei.jpg (775.54 KB, 1409x838)
775.54 KB
775.54 KB JPG
>>101569316
When he returns he won't be alone.
>>
>>101569316
Who cares?
>>
>>101569014
Sanji vs Kizaru was a given since Sabaody, stop with the "Sanji a shit" meem.
>>
Who would win
>>
>>101569415
Kid would wreck Franky.
>>
>>101568625

If he could, then he's just one power away from being a logia.
>>
>>101569387

Did Sanji and Kizaru even interact at Sabaody? What are you talking about?
If anything Sabaody forshadowed Zoro vs Kizaru with how he was targetting Zoro the entire time and with how Kizaru fought against Rayleigh who commented he wished he was younger
>>
>>101569415
Kidd, not even close.
I anticipate a similar asskicking next time he faces a pacifista and realises what they are.

Can't wait to see Kidd's alliance again.
>>
>>101568419
Hope not.
I would prefer them to be similar in fighting ability.
That would please Sabo-fanboys and people who want Luffy's traing to have paid off really well.
I like the idea that Sabo has a DF, but can't use it to avoid blowing his cover, so despite that impressive thing he just did he is not as powerful as Luffy and Burgess when not going all-out.
>>
>>101569366
I do
don't let your blind hate toward sanji make you forget he was facing alone a goddamn yonko fleet
>>
File: doflamingo.gif (543.18 KB, 290x163)
543.18 KB
543.18 KB GIF
>Read mangafox scanlation
>The pirate Blackbird...
>...is supported by 10 giant captains

How did they even fuck that up
>>
>>101569415
>Magneto vs Robocop

GEE I WONDER
>>
>>101569316
>Oda gets rid of half the of the Strawhats so that the arc which already has over 75 characters isn't more cluttered and doesn't need to focus on every Strawhat (which was a major issue in the last two arcs).
>Complain

Seriously bro?
>>
>>101569415

No competition. Kid.
>>
Can't wait for all Sabo x Luffy lewd stuff. You better not dissapoint me, fujoshis.
>>
>>101569541
Ship, not fleet.
>>
>>101569387

You think Sanji being the Yamcha of the One Piece verse is a joke? Let's look at the facts.

Fact: Sanji lost vs Vergo
Fact: Vergo lost vs Law
Fact: Luffy and Law are equals
Fact: Zoro is Luffy's equal

Sanji a shit. He is just there to make the new villain of the arc look more imposing or threatening. He lost to Vergo, he lost to Joker; the only way to redeem Sanji now is to make him win against an even stronger threat than those two, and that isn't happening.
>>
>>101569597
>Not wanting Koala X Sabo hentai
>>
>>101569387
>thinking that exist someone else besides BB,Shanks and maybe Kaido that could damage seriously Borsalino

Nigga he sniped a key while he was fighting fucking WB, WB and Marco themselves couldn't do shit to him,even using Haki.
Only because Kizaru kicks people doesn't ean that he is destined to fight Sanji. He even uses a light sword,that means that he is going to fight Zoro too?
>>
>Stone-Stone Fruit
>Makes it possible to fuse with rock

So he got ONE of the abilities a Logia would have (A Logia can fuse with their element on top of creating it, transform it, control it etc)

Seriously, what kind of shitty DF is that? Is his DF useless if he's in a place with no rock?
>>
>>101569657
>Fact: Zoro is Luffy's equal
Fact: Zorofags are the biggest cancer in the OP fanbase.
>>
>>101569657
>Sanji is not as strong as Luffy
Woop de do.
>>
>>101569553
don't call me bro, pal
>>
File: shiggy.png (14.21 KB, 122x199)
14.21 KB
14.21 KB PNG
>>
>>101569415
Kid is the worst person Franky could challenge
>>
>>101569707

Some Paramecias are just poor man's Logias. Just like Magellan's poison or Mr 3's wax
>>
>>101569657

The last two are not facts.
>>
>>101569714
Didn't Oda said that Zoro and Luffy are pretty much close together in raw strength? Maybe not, but it's pretty simple to extrapolate that
>>
>>101569707
Probably one of the reason's he's guarding the castle made out of rock.
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (45.03 KB, 345x241)
45.03 KB
45.03 KB JPG
>>101553614
>dat Cavendish shot
Butterflies in my dick
>>
>>101569316

>2 months

pff
do you know when the last time was a Bleach fan saw Kenpachi?
>>
>>101569840
They haven't even seen who was sword yet.

That was last summer.
>>
>>101569766
Only reason Magellan is a paramecia is if he was a logia he would be unbeatable
>>
>>101569766

The line between paramecias and logia is fucked though. It used to be that Paramecia couldn't become what they are, they could only control or produce but Magellan clearly became a poison beast that no attacks could harm.

Mr. 3's wax powers weren't so hax as Magellan's.
>>
>>101569897

Mr 3 is also a Paramecia
>>
>>101569913
Wasn't the reason's no attack could harm him was some kind of poison/acid armor or something?
>>
>>101569913
>Covering yourself in your element counts as becoming it
>>
>>101569815
No he didn't. But in terms of raw strength, sure there's no huge difference between the monster trio. Zoro's swordsmanship likely gives him an edge (heh) over Sanji and Luffy's devil fruit helps put him above the other two in combat ability.
>>101569913
Magelln just surrounds himself with a "poison beast".
>>
>>101568184
Because, god forbid, maybe those three characters have equal strength?

Go back to reading Bleach.
>>
>>101569995
>No he didn't.

He clearly did, both in the story through the characters and outside of it in a SBS, I won't go scouring through all the volumes for you though. Basically, Zoro said that he would need to be a man equal to the pirate king to take on Mihawke and Oda reaffirmed this later. You'll just have to take this random and anonymous person on the internet's word as truth......
>>
>>101570088

Also on top of that if somebody loses in One Piece it isn't necessarily because he was weaker. That same character who lost could very well beat the character who beat the guy he lost to
>>
>>101569991

Ah, sorry, my bad. I didn't know covering yourself in poison allowed you to glide, split, change shape, and flow through cracks. Magellan is really limber for a 18 foot tall man to do that, isn't he?
>>
>>101570128
>Mihawk is as strong as Gol D. Roger
No, I'm going to need to see proof to believer that.
>>
>>101570206
>glide, split, change shape, and flow through cracks
I don't remember any of those happening
>>
So is Diamante Tyler going to be completely shit on? We had a 2 page spread devoted to Sabo breaking the armor of Jesus, and he broke Diamante's fucking sword in a single panel.

I doubt it really means anything, thought it was interesting though.
>>
>>101570128
>Zoro said that he would need to be a man equal to the pirate king to take on Mihawke
I think you are confusing what Mihawk told Luffy about needing to surpass him if he wanted to be pirate king.

And Oda never said anything of the sort.
>>
>>101570206
The only one of those that happened was gliding and that was because he made a poison trail that he walked on.
>>
>>101570206
Did you make up your own Impel Down
>>
>>101570206
Please provide me with more than just your words. I don't recall Magellan going any of those things.
>>
>>101570505
>>101570505
>>101570505
>>
>>101569492
>>101569706
Kizaru likes to do light-speed kicks, and as we've seen in EL, Sanji can use knifes as well if the situation requires it. Besides, Kizaru was the only one who "was it's own thing", and Akainu and Aokiji were the main ones, just like Zoro and Luffy, so unless Green Bull ends up proving otherwise, Kizaru is going to face Sanji.

>>101569657
>anybody but Luffy
>not jobbing against Luffy-tier opponents
Well no shit Sherlock, that must mean that Zoro a shit as well because he jobbed against Eminem and Lucci.

And was Yamcha in the monster trio for half of the story? No? Thought so. Just because he lost to TWO guys(who are also strong as fuck because it took Smoker and Law going Kubo for one to be defeated, and the other is a fucking puppeteer) doesn't mean that he's going to lose for the rest of the story.
>>
>>101566443
sauce on gif plz. Never seen Joel do that
>>
What do you guys think about the characters that look silly as fuck yet are STRONG as fuck?

I love them, I'm talking about guys like Pekkoms, man he beat the shit out of that swamp guy
>>
>>101570617

What do you mean his "own thing?" Right now Aokiji is his own thing and Kizaru probably the second strongest marine after Akainu (which even points more towards Zoro vs Kizaru)

Also what does his fighting style have to do with anything? Kizaru fights in many different ways. He also shoots beams (which doesn't mean he becomes Franky's opponent) and also uses a sword (which doesn't mean that he becomes a Zoro opponent, though Zoro usually fights the sword fighters, but the other things are pointing more towards it)
>>
File: 1383172238873.gif (1.87 MB, 331x197)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>101570692

It's an edit of this gif
>>
File: IMAG2957.jpg (1.92 MB, 1840x3264)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>101567052
Could have done better...
>>
>>101569319
>somehow two years in the fucking desert makes you loose your tan
not saying I don't like her even more now that she is more white but, come on!
>>
>>101572605
She was white from the beginning. Anime gave her a tan.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.