[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: Out Lord and Saviour.jpg (32.32 KB, 512x288)
32.32 KB
32.32 KB JPG
>The Russian Orthodox Church called for the creation of a community that will stop the free flow of anime in Russia. Trained "religious literacy" psychologists and educators will have to view the Japanese media products for compliance with its perception of children's psyche. Uncontrolled spread of anime, according to the Orthodox environment, threatens increasing extremist subcultures, leading to suicide, and various addictions.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&prev=_dd&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpolitsovet.ru%2F44194-v-rossii-sozdadut-pravoslavnuyu-sistemu-borby-s-anime.html

Christians are going to keep all the lolis for themselves. This is not fair.
>>
If they try to take our Haruhi we riot.
>>
Thinking that shitty chinese cartoons are going to have an impact on anybody that didn't already have issues is retarded, but whatever
>>
how are they going to stop anything? and who cares about russia, they're subhumans.
>>
File: dekomori.gif (446.72 KB, 500x512)
446.72 KB
446.72 KB GIF
>anime, where the culture of death
>>
File: 1378163793970.jpg (176.93 KB, 470x581)
176.93 KB
176.93 KB JPG
>Uk trying to ban porn
>america trying to ban everything except pot
>Rus trying to ban anime
>>
What anime do russians like?
>>
>>101527089
Sekai Seifuku
>>
>>101527163
>Anti-smoking
I doubt it
>>
>>101526696
>Christians

Why does it seem like every Christian besides me and a few others are stuck up assholes who have no sense of humor?

It makes it hard to call myself one.
>>
>>101527089
DotA
>>
>>101527186
It's because they're orthodox.
>>
>>101527089

Rozen Maiden
>>
>>101527089
Seikon no Qwaser
>>
>>101527210
>Sven and Juggernaut are best bros in DotA high school

Would watch
>>
>>101527186
Probably because the main character of the Old Testament is a stuck up asshole with no sense of humor.
>>
>>101527251
Most other Christians, even protestants, are just as bad.
>>
File: 1380736923534.jpg (250.82 KB, 900x810)
250.82 KB
250.82 KB JPG
>>101527297
I haven't even read the Old Testament.

I read a manga version of the New Testament
>>
>>101527089
Girls und Panzer. No joke.

That tank scene with the loli singing a Russian song became a meme in Russia and was the number one video on Russia's version of facebook I forgot the name of.

I believe youtube still has the videos.

Just filter by most viewed and you'll find a lot of Russian people commenting on the video.
>>
>>101527186
>why are people who let a book dictate their lives morons?
Interpreting stories for meaning > taking stories literally and apply them to life
>>
>>101527302
Most other people who go around loudly proclaiming themselves "Christian," that is. Especially the ones that append "Christian" in front of something else. ("Christian Actors," "Christian Doctors," etc.)

In my experience, though, the really unhinged ones aren't the majority. They're just the noisiest.
>>
File: 1382684218424.jpg (13.27 KB, 486x290)
13.27 KB
13.27 KB JPG
>>101527186
>being a Christian
>>
>>101526696
Goddamn Putin, why are you letting them do whatever they want lately? Seems like the Russian Church has been making power play after power play when it comes to their social agenda as of late.
>>
>>101527089
Boku No Pico
>>
I believe in Jesus and in mai waifu.
I have faith that only Naruto and bullshit high school moe shows will be banned.
>>
File: 1383102836118.jpg (105.77 KB, 554x439)
105.77 KB
105.77 KB JPG
>>101527427
Oh well.
>>
Friendly reminder that the sole reason the Russian Orthodox Church exists is because Islam disallows the consumption of alcohol.
>>
>>101527185
>not realizing that zvezda are the bad guys.
>>
>>101527297
>no sense of humor
You clearly haven't read the Old Testament, it works very well as a dark comedy.
>>
Is this Fiamma's doing?
>>
>>101527186
Because you're a special snowflake anon, enjoy being patted on the back by the secular community who hate Christians and hope you join them in euphoric atheism.
>>
> Christian sect abusing its power
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>101527636
>people with power abusing their power
Let's be fair here.
>>
>>101527186
>It makes it hard to call myself one.

Jesus didn't have any labels, why should you?
>>
>>101527717
When someone asks what religion are you, what am I supposed to tell them?
>>
>>101527590
Isn't it mostly
>god tries to do something
>fails
>tries to fix his failure
>fails
>repeat
>>
File: 1363561914137.gif (193.23 KB, 145x170)
193.23 KB
193.23 KB GIF
>top 3 priorities for the Russian Orthodox Church
>denouncing rioters
>syrian civil war
>anime
>>
>>101527786
You left out the "kill everybody" parts, but basically yeah.
>>
>>101526696
Like this is gonna stop the Russian pirates. Still though, fuck Russia.
>>
more laws that have no impact whatsoever
also take this to /int/
>>
File: lel.png (210.13 KB, 500x320)
210.13 KB
210.13 KB PNG
>>101527427
*tips fedora*
>>
>>101527297
Nobody gives a fuck about Old Testament though.
>>
>>101527822
>tries to fix his failure

No I did not.
>>
File: seriously jesus.png (346.10 KB, 307x413)
346.10 KB
346.10 KB PNG
And you called me a fool for being Christian! Now all you loli are belong to us! muah ha ha ha
>>
>>101527923
They really should had just left it out from Bible.
>>
>threatens increasing extremist subcultures
>Implying that isn't true

They're just trying to hold back the NEET culture from overtaking them too.
>>
>>101527909
>>>/pol/
>>
>>101526696
That's just the church proposed something like they do every fucking week. No one cares, move on.
>>
>>101527302
Nah, the Russian Orthodox Church has a long history of pushing really hard on the controlling of parishioners' lives. Much more than your other mainstream churches tend to. I think a lot of it has to do with Russian culture. Nominal Christian profession is rampant in the Church, and there's nothing a Russian loves better than to stamp down on dissenters.

Protestants vary greatly. They talk a big deal about the way you live your life, but traditional Protestant churches (Lutheran, Anglican, Presbyterian) don't generally crack down on people, and tend to understand that life is pretty complicated and everyone's lives shouldn't look exactly the same. Usually you only find this level of control in Baptist, Pentecostal, and non-orthodox "christian" churches like the LDS.
>>
>>101527923
>>101527974
>The whole David arc with NTR
>Samson being tricked by a hoe
>Moses and egypt

The best parts of the bible are in the old testatment. The rest is just Jesus being a hippie fag.
>>
What does being a Christian mean?
>>
>>101528146
To believe in God, the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ and the Last Judgement
>>
>>101527186
>>101527251
>>101527302
Don't let them fool you. The Russian Orthodox Church isn't doing this out of some moral outrage or whatever.

After being almost killed off during communism, they suddenly found themselves back in power when Putin came back, so they're looking to muscle in on the government and claw back some relevance. They're getting laws passed like making it illegal to insult the church and shit like that. And these laws are getting passed because it makes it easy for the government to snuff out political dissidents.

Anime is just the next convenient target because it's not very popular yet. 10 years ago it was metalheads or whatever.
>>
>>101527355
Read Tolstoy's version, friend. "The Gospel in Brief". It's short, and cuts out the magic nonsense. Just a story about a guy who tried to tell people about being kind, honest, and simple.
>>
>>101528063
>Protestants
It would be strange if they cracked down on people because their whole church was founded to escaped the cracking down of Catholicism and the Pope which was much more influential than Orthodox church.
>>
>>101527909
>He isn't Christian
>H-he must be a fedora wearer guys!

Typical Christfag
>>
>>101526696
>http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&prev=_dd&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpolitsovet.ru%2F44194-v-rossii-sozdadut-pravoslavnuyu-sistemu-borby-s-anime.html

>Actually read the article
>Expect it to be about keions, moe, and a conspiracy to drop birth rates

They're butthurt about Death Note,
/thread
>>
>>101528219

But the fish dupe hack is a big part of the Christ backstory
>>
>>101528211
Nonsense. Being a Christian is believing in the divinity of Christ's words. The Bible was divinely inspired but written by man, and is therefore fallible. You can believe in that crap if your institution tells you to, but it won't make you a better person for it. It's the mental equivalent of wearing a Burka.
>>
>>101528146
Do you believe in this?

>I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

>And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.

>Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

>And I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father [and the Son]; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

>And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

If you do, congrats you're a Christfag.
>>
>>101528335

Death Note is just the tip of the iceburg. Wait until they get their hands on Girls und Panzer
>>
>>101528063
>I think a lot of it has to do with Russian culture
It's the other way around. The Orthodox church being worse that a controlling wife is not exclusive to Russia, and it's a big part of why the Russian culture is the way it is.

All religions that have "Orthodox" in the name are pretty bad. Just look at the Orthodox Jews.
>>
>>101528052
You seem to mistake the Russian Orthodox Church for the Roman Catholic one.
These guys have an actual influence on politics.
>>
>>101527355
You should read the New Testament anon, if you want some real fun, start with first Corinthians, it'll put the ducks back in your dynasty, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: Sasha_Kreuzhev_Profile.jpg (100.70 KB, 1280x720)
100.70 KB
100.70 KB JPG
>>101526696
Are they that pissed about Toaru?
>>
>>101528335
Are we back in 2006 or something?
They seem to be a little late to the party
>>
>>101528406
>Girls und Panzer
I'm kinda glad my grandfather isn't alive to see that.
>>
>>101528368
So in what do a christian believe according to you?
>>
File: 1301151802239.jpg (58.18 KB, 852x480)
58.18 KB
58.18 KB JPG
>>101528372
God and Jesus I sort of get, but I've never understood the Holy Ghost part. It that their energy or power or something, or is it another sentient being? What does it do?
>>
>>101528514
It's literally the dick of God entering his followers through their mouths and deep-throating faith into their stomachs.
>>
>>101528216
>its the jesusfags not the Russians
>illegal for men to hold hands in Russia
>child porn is legal
Yea is the Christians, not the Russians. You need a healthy dose of reality
>>
>>101528467
>recommending the second worst part of the NT

At least it has that "through a glass darkly" quote everyone knows and which felt totally out of place in GitS.
>>
>>101528412
That's just a shitty English rendition of the name of the church. The actual name doesn't mean "orthodox".

>>101528465
They do, but it still doesn't mean shit. They say a lot of things but not everything passes as a law. You can start being butthurt when and if it reaches the Duma.
>>
>>101528514
Shit nigga, get some imagination. When you become a Christian after accept the word of Jesus, you get the Holy Ghost to fill inside you and give you divine powerups.
>>
>>101528368

Its called Christianity because its about Jesus Christ as the Son of God. If you don't accept that Jesus Christ (1) is the divine Son of God (2) died for all of humanity's sins (3) opening the way forward for mankind to request forgiveness and acceptance into the collective pool of redeemed souls that is the Christ club, then you're not a Christian. And if you think you are, St Peter is going to check your salvation privilege at the pearly gates.
>>
>>101528406
>>101528496
>thinking GuP is that bad
Do you even SW?
>>
>>101528514
It's derived from the hebrew "breath of god".
The working of god in the world, it went in the prophets and let them have their trips and so forth.
>>
>>101528496

Its a triumph of modern film. No one that old would be able to appreciate it properly. Besides, >>101528651
>>
>>101528571
>>illegal for men to hold hands in Russia
It's not though. You can fuck each other in the ass all you want, just don't do it publicly and in a way that may influence children.
>>child porn is legal
Only simple possession is, like in glorious Japan.
>>
>>101528064
>4 Gospels
>Paul sends himself a bunch of letters
>One of the biblical Johns, which one we aren't sure of, gets fucking wasted and writes some poetry about the end of the world using words and concepts that were inherently greek, not jewish.

Most of the new testament is filler, and it's always bugged me that one man (Paul) defines most modern christian dogma, particularly with his statements on things that Jesus didn't render an opinion on (fags).
>>
>>101528475

I bet Putin secretly has Sasha as a waifu.
>>
>>101528412
You really don't know anything about religion and it shows.

Orthodox Judaism has as little to do with the ROC as the Orthodox Presbyterian Church has with the Catholic Church. The term "orthodox" simply means "right belief." There is no more narrow definition than that that can apply to all of these religious bodies.

Case in point, you won't find this kind of activity going on even in other Eastern Orthodox churches, such as the OCA.
>>
What do you think Jesus's favorite animu is?
>>
>>101528501
In the words of Christ. Which, of course, we can't know exactly. The Gospels are, at best, an approximation. As Tolstoy put it: "Only long after his death did it occur to people that what he had said was very important and that it really wouldn't be a bad idea to write down a little of what he had said and done, and so almost one hundred years later they began to write down what they had heard about him". The essence of his message is clear, however, and wasn't entirely new.

>>101528514
Catholic theology says that the Son proceeds from the knowledge of the Father, and the Holy Ghost proceeds from the love between the Father and Son (no homo). It's difficult to explain without going into a lot of detail.
>>
>>101528704
Blame the faggots who bundled the bible together in the first place.
>>
>>101528688
>illegal for men to hold hands in Russia IN PUBLIC
There, fixed it for you. And yes, fags HAVE been arrested for simply holding hands. Wake up
>>
>>101528762
The one about him and Buddha
>>
>>101527909
>everyone that isn't a Christian is a Jew, a Muslim or an atheist
>>
>>101528715
Considering the head of the Russian Orthodox Church gets melted into goo for being a prick, they probably don't like Kamachi much at all...
>>
>>101528776
>In the words of Christ
>ignores that we already have couple dozen creeds to weed out pagans, heathens and heretics
>>
>>101528571
No no, it's definitely the Russians.

But you need to pay attention to Russian history to know why. And that is most definitely the Church's fault.

>illegal for men to hold hands in Russia
No, it's illegal for gays to hold hands in Russia, in a gay way (it's intentionally vague). As long as you're not gay you can hold all the hands you want. Anyway, current state of affairs in Russia is directly Putin's (and his mental illness) fault, he fancies himself a dictator and the church and anti-gay laws are one of the avenues of control.
>>
>>101528704
The major problem with this argument, not that I give much of a shit since I'm not Christian, is that Paul was fully accountable to the other Apostles who actually lived with and were taught by Jesus in person. Yet you never hear any complaints from them or their direct successors about how Paul was fucking up Jesus' teachings. The apostolic church embraced Paul.
>>
>>101528781
Eh. I don't think he's vain enough to like his own animu the most.
>>
File: 1388426392368.png (257.86 KB, 1285x1698)
257.86 KB
257.86 KB PNG
Who cares about slavshits? They can do whatever the fuck they want, it's their country.
>>
>>101528822
They probably just don't like conscious rap
>>
>>101528368
>>101528211
>>101528146
>What does being a Christian mean?

Generally, being "saved". Different denominations have different requirements, for example.

>Catholics
You have to be physically baptised, in the catholic manner, by a priest, or heaven is off limits. Purgatory exists for the just who for whatever reason were good people but weren't saved, ie babies.

>Most Protestants, (specifically baptists, which I was raised)
Baptism consists of a contract/covenant made in "the blood of christ" that you can either make by being submerged in water by a preacher, or by simply believing in your heart "the christ" to be the "one true god".
>>
>>101528780
Nothing wrong with that. Indulge in your degeneration privately.
>>
>>101528594
If you don't accept that Jesus Christ
>(1) is the divine Son of God
Yup.
>(2) died for all of humanity's sins
Yep.
>(3) opening the way forward for mankind to request forgiveness and acceptance into the collective pool of redeemed souls that is the Christ club
Yeah.

Do I believe he performed miracles? No. Do I believe in the resurrection? No. Why? Because that suggests a God of the material, not the spiritual. Is it really so surprising that the Bible is skewed?
>>
>>101528733
You really don't know how to read and it shows.

I never said the ROC and the Jews were in any way related. I merely stated that "Orthodox" religions, by virtue of being more traditional, tend to exert more control over what their adherents can and can't do.
>>
File: single fact.png (165.26 KB, 200x231)
165.26 KB
165.26 KB PNG
>>101528898
>You have to be physically baptised, in the catholic manner, by a priest, or heaven is off limits. Purgatory exists for the just who for whatever reason were good people but weren't saved, ie babies.
bullshit
>>
>>101528887
Us non-slavs that want to move our borders eastwards?
>>
>>101528873
>that Paul was fully accountable to the other Apostles
How do you know that? If I remember right, he only met with Peter.
>>
>>101528952
Dream on.
>>
>>101528588
You said the same thing about hentai and lolicon.
>>
>>101528952
What border? Who gives a shit?
>>
As an Orthodox I'd say don't worry about it. I doubt it'll gain much traction or stop Russian anime fans at all.
>>
>>101528909
There's a lot of wrong with that. Even if you don't support gays at all, the existence of such laws is bad for everybody. Particularly if they're anything like the vague and draconian laws like in Russia.

Vague laws do nobody, except Putin and his friends, any favors.
>>
>>101528913

You've forgotten the part where the reason why mankind is now accepted into heaven is because Jesus personally curbstomped Satan during His 3 day stint in Hell, took the keys to Hell, and led a massive jailbreak of millions of souls on His way back to the Sepulcher. Otherwise He would just be some guy stuck in hell who otherwise achieved nothing for mankind as a whole.
>>
>>101529041
>an orthodox christian on /a/
wat
>>
>>101528898
> or by simply believing in your heart "the christ" to be the "one true god".

How do you make yourself believe something?
>>
>>101528776
>>101528514
Catholics have a holy trinity "Father, son, holy ghost"

Protestants believe the holy trinity is blasphemy, and that all 3 are one, and one are all 3. It's more complicated than that, but there is no seperate holy ghost.

Jews believe there to be one true god, period. No other forms, no other variations, and therefore, a son of god to be impossible, to not fill any prophecies and to be nothing but a fraud. And so started 2000 years of war.
>>
>>101529090
Jesus going to hell is just speculation though.
>>
>>101528919
YOU don't know how to read. There is nothing common to any of the bodies that claim the name "orthodox." It's basically a marketing term.

The difference between an Orthodox Presbyterian and an Orthodox Jew (which, by the way, there is no Orthodox Judaism, but rather several different Orthodoxies). You're going to need some actual evidence instead of just prejudice on the basis of a single word that carries no real doctrinal or organizational significance common to them all.
>>
>>101527717
Jesus was a jew.
>>
>>101529041

You sure anon? I get worried pretty easily.
>>
>>101529025
>Not wanting to invade to harvest their resources and power your computer
Damn, didn't know that some of us at /a/ don't know how life works
>>
>>101529114
How do you make yourself like something?

Don't ask inane questions.
>>
>>101529122

So is the entire bit about the End of Days.
>>
>>101529041
You should worry about it.

It's because of people who "didn't worry about it" that Russia is the shithole it is now.
>>
>>101529198
I can't make myself like something
>>
>>101528898
>You have to be physically baptised, in the catholic manner, by a priest, or heaven is off limits. Purgatory exists for the just who for whatever reason were good people but weren't saved, ie babies.

Wrong on both.

>"The Lord himself affirmed that Baptism is necessary for salvation. He also commanded his disciples to proclaim the Gospel to all nations and to baptize them. Baptism is necessary for salvation for those to whom the Gospel has been proclaimed and who have had the possibility of asking for this sacrament. The Church does not know of any means other than Baptism that assures entry into eternal beatitude; this is why she takes care not to neglect the mission she has received from the Lord to see that all who can be baptized are "reborn of water and the Spirit." God has bound salvation to the sacrament of Baptism, but he himself is not bound by his sacraments." (C.C.C. # 1257)

and purgatory is basically a purification spot where souls go before they're worthy of entering Heaven.
>>
File: 1390776949951.jpg (53.44 KB, 640x360)
53.44 KB
53.44 KB JPG
catholic church in poland tried that too, and look, poland became yaoi central

russia's future looks very grim, they're not going to win with gays that easily
>>
>>101527022
>America trying to ban everything except pot
Yeah, nah. We are trying to fuck the world over with shitty internet laws that would mean the end of downloading/streaming anime, though.
>>
>>101527089
Noragami.
The self-insert in the slav-god.
>>
>>101529120
>Catholics have a holy trinity "Father, son, holy ghost"
>Protestants believe the holy trinity is blasphemy, and that all 3 are one, and one are all 3. It's more complicated than that, but there is no seperate holy ghost.

This is blatantly false. There is no difference between the Catholic and confessional Protestant doctrines of the Trinity. They all conform to the ecumenical creeds and indeed the Protestants GOT their doctrine from the Catholic church. There's a reason Prots never bitch about Cats believing in the Trinity. That's because that's not where their differences lie.
>>
File: slav in animu.png (945.80 KB, 1907x959)
945.80 KB
945.80 KB PNG
Well even if, it's not like Russians care about laws.
>>
>>101528989
>>101528873
>The apostolic church embraced Paul.

No argument, I just don't think an entire religious leading platform going into the 2000s should be based on a single line of a letter Paul sent to Corinth after he heard of a single incident of incest among the church, especially when the entire rest of the letter is completely unrelated to homosexuality.
>>
>>101529090
>Otherwise He would just be some guy stuck in hell who otherwise achieved nothing for mankind as a whole.

He freed man by giving them a path: teaching them a philosophy that rejected hate, selfishness, and the material in general, thus eliminating slavery to these.
>>
>>101529268

Thats because it takes like 10 Poles to enforce that tenant.
>>
>>101529300
>we should disregard someone personally chosen by jesus christ because i get my theology from my dick
>>
>>101527909

>If you aren't Christian then you must be some teenage militant atheist

Don't let /pol/ corrupt your mind, anon. For the sake of /a/.
>>
>>101529204
Well duh.
>>
>>101529012
And it's not really banned per se. Also, there are plenty other lobbyists besides the church in that direction.

>>101529079
How is it bad for "everybody"? Most of the people support that one law (not even "laws"), so it's good for most people. So far, most displays of faggotry that were actually punished weren't vague at all.
>>
>>101529094
I didn't know my religion bans me from watching anime?

>>101529152
It's more of a stunt than anything and I doubt serious anime fans in Russia will be slowed up too drastically by this.

>>101529215
I can think of plenty of places that's worse to live in than Russia. Sure it's shitty but there's much worse (and it's not like the rest of world is much better lately.)
>>
>>101529146
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Of course Jesus didn't say this it was his followers. Paul I think.
>>
>>101529120
The whole idea of the Trinity is 3-in-1. Does any denomination deny this? Thee "instances" of a singular nature.
>>
>>101529248
>Wrong on both.
I've met a bunch of devout catholics (by virtue of going to Mexico regularly), and this is exactly, word for word, what they believe.
>>
File: whatthefuckamireading.png (22.56 KB, 400x400)
22.56 KB
22.56 KB PNG
>Russia complaining about degeneracy
>of all things, Japan
>Japanese society is more peaceful and functional than Russia in every imaginable way
>>
>>101528064

>You will never see a pure love vanilla doujin of The Song of Solomon
>>
>>101529248
I never said they didn't get out of purgatory, but I'll concede on the rest, I've never stepped foot in a catholic church, so it's all secondary sources for me.
>>
>>101529233
You need more willpower then.
>>
>>101529408
>I can think of plenty of places that's worse to live in than Russia
Yeah, that's not a real argument.

Looking at the way Russia is doing now, I'm really fucking glad my parents had the sense to leave as soon as they could.
>>
>>101529425
Yes, some did, most of them got declared heretical and exterminated.
>>
>>101529300
So don't subscribe to the religion. I don't. But I don't feel the need to pick and choose what to believe from it, particularly when Catholic, Orthodox, AND Protestants have for centuries taught that homosexual acts are sinful. If you think it's bullshit (it is), then reject it. Don't pretend you're one of them if you're not.
>>
>>101529302

Philosophically speaking, that path is nothing new. You might as well be Buddhist. Most Christians accept the faith for salvation's sake or under social pressure, not necessarily for the lifestyle change or the virtues espoused by Christ while He solved regional hunger with duping hacks and turned water into wine for His huge dinner parties.
>>
>>101529459

This, the only problem is their government. work, work, work and no time to fuck and make babies.
>>
>>101529425
As I mentioned, it's the fundamental reason Jews not only consider Jesus to be not God, but an insult to god and a false prophet.
>>
>>101526696
Who cares about a 3rd world country?
>>
>>101529499
Where do I get it?
>>
>>101528372

>Three different entities clearly spoken of here
>Yet for some reason, pretty much every Christian except for the fucktarded Mormons see them all as one guy

This doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1317269435280.jpg (83.36 KB, 800x770)
83.36 KB
83.36 KB JPG
>>101529459

>Russian establishment haets Japan
>act surprised
>>
>>101529459
>and the Japanese people are going extinct
>>
File: 1391199464050.png (2.25 KB, 221x221)
2.25 KB
2.25 KB PNG
>>101529601
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>101529620
Go punch a bunch of rats until you level up enough to add points to that attribute.
>>
Russia has cool accents
>>
>>101529656
Just like Russian people.
>>
>>101529742
At least the Russians are having fun doing it.
>>
>>101529441
Well that's a problem of the last generation not being able to shift with Vatican Council 2

Not saying they're 100% wrong, I mean there were Medieval Popes that stressed that if you're not Catholic you have no salvation, but that's changed with the Second Vatican Council. They're wrong about purgatory though, it's not an eternal location, the souls there eventually get judged to Hell or Heaven.
>>
>>101529704

>You will rant someone in Russian about people talking shit of your waifu

;_;
>>
>>101529564
>Philosophically speaking, that path is nothing new.
I think I mentioned this in a previous post. I find his teachings very, very similar the brand of stoicism in Marcus Aurelius's "Meditations". However, as much as I love Marcus, he was imperfect, while I believe Christ's words and actions were infallible and divine in origin.

Buddhism has always struck me as a selfish religion which cares far more about enlightenment of the self than unmotivated selflessness, community, or genuine kindness. I agree with you about Christians being pressured into belief, however, or converting purely for the sake of an afterlife. This is obvious in the common Christian perception of God, which is far closer to the atheist's "magical sky daddy" than God himself.
>>
>>101529742
>more anime will somehow reverse this process
they are doing all they can anon
It's not to late
>>
>>101529641
There are good theological reasons to believe it. You're taking a collection of ancient documents you weren't trained to read, from cultures you know nothing about, in languages you do not know how to read, and expecting to be able to read it in the same way you'd read a Dresden Files novel. The Trinity didn't just come up out of the blue, but as a necessary consequence of the sum total of Scriptural and Apostolic teachings. Joseph Smith just made shit up on his own as he went along.

You can, by the way, argue that Christians just made it up. But they got it from millenia-old traditions of reading these documents, and have philosophically sound arguments for the necessity of the Trinity from what these documents say.
>>
File: 1391421506792.jpg (587.02 KB, 1800x1012)
587.02 KB
587.02 KB JPG
good. I am a slav and anime destroyed my life. I have been on 4chan for 7 years and I want them back. I wish my parents had slapped me around when they saw me watching dragonballs and other shit on TV back then when it all started.

also fuck the nips. fucking subhumans
>>
File: error.png (492.71 KB, 482x607)
492.71 KB
492.71 KB PNG
>>101526696
>The Russian Orthodox Church
and then my eyes glazed over
>>
>>101529551
I'm not a christian, and my biggest problem with the religion is the concept of propriety in worship, I simply don't believe in organized religion.

Regarding the homos, once again, I agree it's not new, but one needs to look no further than the phrasing of verses in newer translations, where homosexuality was subtly implied before, it is out and out denoted using the word Homosexual in the NIV.
>>
good. slavs suck anyway.
>>
File: Saving anime.jpg (2.03 MB, 2496x3586)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
So a gay otaku will assassinate Putin.
>>
>>101529869
>good. I am a slav
No. You are korean.
Get out gook.
>>
File: 1328788397400.jpg (50.57 KB, 640x480)
50.57 KB
50.57 KB JPG
>>101529806
>>
>>101529915

Do you believe in the power of democracy? Yes? Great that makes you part of an organized religion.

>b-but democracy is real
>>
File: 1343086727669.jpg (83.59 KB, 1280x720)
83.59 KB
83.59 KB JPG
Blowout soon, fellow stalker.
>>
>>101528950

There are both conservative and liberal interpretations of the bible.

Some Catholics, including priests, believe that God is in everyone and that even though one might not have been exposed to the teaching of Christianity, God still loves them and accepts them into Heaven.

Whether you believe that or not or take a hard-line stance is your choice. There are writings that support both sides.
>>
>>101529869

No, cartoons didn't destroyed your life, you clueless fuck.

You chose to stay inside for 7 years, because you're too much of a pussy to step outside.

It's like arresting someone because they are potential murderers for playing video games.
>>
>>101529999
I'm an American in a state that votes against my personal political views, the electoral college helps about as much as praying.
>>
>>101528064
Don't forget

>Hot incest between Lot and his daughters
>One of the sons of Jacob getting struck with death because he wanted to reenact his bukkake doujins instead of cumming inside her in the missionary pose for the purpose of procreation
>A bunch of bears tearing up some kids for their blatant shitposting
>Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego fucking ban evading because a gay ass mod made it law to bow before a statue of King Nebuchadnezzar
>>
>>101529551
Not him, but the problem with this is knowing exactly WHY it's sinful. Far too many Christians will just tell you "because the Church said so". That's true, to an extent, but one should at least try to understand what the reasons are for it. Two men loving each other? Great. The more love in the world, the better. However, homosexual intercourse is not an act of love, but of lust, sating sexual desires - and thus, slavery to the flesh. Casual sex is the same thing, and just as sinful (hence, contraception is sinful). It's not sinful to enjoy sex, but is must be done with the intention of reproduction, not the desire for your dick to feel good.
>>
>>101527297
>knowing anything about the bible
>>
>>101529742
We survived the harshest of times, EU sanctions and 'Civil Rights' movements in Russia will bear no effect on most people, as our government as corrupt as it is will not hide its actions Benitez a sheath of lies (like the US does) but does everything openly, with out worries of any possible ramifications. I do hope that you would consider taking a trip to your nearest recruiting station, and hopefully under assumption that your are young you will live to see the day of the horrors of a global conflict, where anime poses no relevance and your waifu won't save you
>>
>>101529869
在日pls
>>
>>101529915
Not to be overly contrarian, but the concept of propriety in worship is what I respect the most about Christianity. I'm sick of all this namby-pamby postmodern make-shit-up-as-you-go-along just-trust-your-feelings bullshit.

Organized religion understands religion. If there really is a God who created and ordered the universe, he should be approached with reverence and awe, and the offerings given should be what he likes, not just whatever you happen to feel that you like. Though I'm not religious, I'm fascinated by organized religion. "Personal spirituality," though it has its place, just isn't interesting at all. Also it leads to people dressing up in silly clothing with flowers in their hair singing shitty songs in a circle at Stonehenge because they think they're modern-day druids (ancient Druidism, btw, was an organized religion).
>>
>>101530038
The current pope supports a liberal interpretation of the bible, as expected of jesuits.
>>
>>101530056
>God decides to talk to motherfuckers
>Manifests as a bush
>The bush is on fire

Fire makes everything cooler.
>>
>>101529867

Even if JoJo made it up, (personally, I think they all made pretty much everything up religionwise), it makes more sense to me. But then again, I'm not Christian or anything really.
>>
File: 1390777186004.png (284.50 KB, 370x398)
284.50 KB
284.50 KB PNG
>1/4 of male population dies before age 55
>about 25% or more of those deaths are alcohol related

HOLY SHIT BAN CHINESE CARTOONS THEY ARE BAD FOR THE COMMUNITY.

Heh, fucking slavs.
>>
I was going to talk about a new 4th Crusade to end the schism.

But seems like they aren't against moe.
>>
>>101529474
Someday anon someday
>>
>>101530109
Benitez was supposed to read 'Benieth' sorry but my mobiles autocorrect is as good as the rest of the OS
>>
Is it so hard to grasp that Christ came to the sinners of the world?
>>
File: 1.jpg (200.72 KB, 800x1198)
200.72 KB
200.72 KB JPG
Reminder that Putin is manga and so /a/ related.
>>
>>101530180

You're crazy if you think anyone is going to listen to a vodka ban edict
>>
>>101530126
>>101530078
Read Corinthians, Christian "love" is more akin to charity and monogamy than the modern definition of love.
>>
If only Benedict XVI was still here.
>>
>>101528412
I dunno. The Orthodox Buddhists, AKA the Theravadas, haven't been going around telling people to not watch anime or anything.
>>
>>101530180
citation?
>>
>>101530228

I'm pretty sure Christ came to the garden of sinners
>>
>>
>>101530126
That's a real /pol/-tier perception of Christianity. Enjoy the Church brainwashing you, if you ever decide to join up.

>Don't bother following the teachings of Christ, goy! Just show up, listen to the sermon, receive communion, and remember to donate generously! Do that, and you'll get right into Heaven!
>>
>>101529869
let's say you watch 2 episodes a day, like me. make it 30-60 minutes wasted per day. now , there's still a lot of time to get your shit together, don't you think?
>>
>>101530126
We have different concepts of god. I'm completely agnostic in my views, but I personally believe divine intervention to be fundamentally impossible. Therefore, if there is a god, he's in a different dimension/planeofexistance/whatever or is dead. He's not directly doing shit, and hasn't since he created the matter/energy that would create the universe.

And, I didn't mean to quote you here:
>>101530250
sorry.
>>
>>101530126
>If there really is a God who created and ordered the universe, he should be approached with reverence and awe
Why?
>>
>>101530309
What's it say? Is 'die' for die? I don't speak Nazi.
>>
>>101530246
Didn't Gorbachev attempt that only end up with drunks drinking homebrew shit and antifreeze?
>>
I wonder if we sat Putin down and made him watch Jojo.

What would he think?
>>
>>101530246
Restrictions have already happened before, and death rates decreased.

>>101530295
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/auckland/news/nbint/892959236-vodka-key-to-russian-men-s-high-death-rate

I read it on BBC the other day as well.
>>
>>101530346
Read your post and then talk to me about /pol/-tier.
>>
>>101530365
English and German are both germanic, The and Die are the same word.
>>
>>101530250
Charity, yes, but monogamy fits the modern definition of love more than the NT version - not that it isn't important. "Love thy neighbor" translates best as "Care genuinely for thy neighbor".
>>
>>101530363

I am not part of a religion, but I would find such a being very fascinating. Something with the power to set in motion a universe that self-governs itself and from which sentient beings spring forth.
>>
>>101530362
You're missing the point. I don't believe in God. But IF the theistic idea of God is true, then it must necessarily follow, etc. etc.

Of course things would be different if the Lockean or Spinozist version of God were correct.
>>
>>101527295
>Delinquent Mortred with her boyfriend Purist
>Lanaya, delinquent and top student of the school
>Rylai and Lina sister rivalry
Why hasn't this been made yet?
>>
>>101530446
All I'm saying is that if you've got a hard-on for uniform (in this case, one's Sunday best), strict organization, and compliance to your superiors, you'd fit right in.
>>
>>101530487

You wouldn't say that if God was a typical anime MC.
>>
>>101530365
Well, using my highschool level Nazi, I think it's something like "the black art of the girl-killers." I think. Don't quote me on it, it was a long time ago.
>>
>>101530461
Why don't Germans just speak English and ditch German?
>>
They won't burn my waifu and collection of bootlegged dvds, will they?
>>
>>101530549
It sounds cooler than English
>>
>>101530367
It'll always end this way, as you can ask /ck/, you can make prison/refugee/homeless wine in a week with fruit/juice/concentrate/water and sugar, bakers yeast, and a milk jug. You have to devise a vapor lock or you'll get vinegar, but there are about 10 thousand ways to make one out of various common supplies that will never leak.

Alcohol is impossible to completely ban because it's easier to manufacture and can be manufactured from more things prevalent in world culture than any other substance known to man.
>>
>>101527297
God isn't really the main character.
The Bible is basically like Jojo, there's a new main character for every part, except for the New Testament, which is the same thing 3 times.
Who's your favorite Christian Jojo?
>>
>>101530540
And that has got nothing to do with my argument. Go take your fedora and go home.
>>
>>101530549
Why?
They learn both
>>
>>101530569
Not unless you're underage.
>>
>>101530546
Yup. Guy killed some slut and they found a shitload of crap he posted on "Deviant Art", I think. Field day for the tabloids.
>>
>>101530587

Hitler was a monster, but he knew how to sell a speech in German.
>>
The best Slavs are the ones who aren't brainwashed by the backwards Orthodox church.

Catholic Slavs are the most beautiful, intelligent, and majestic of the Slavs.
>>
>>101530348
I talk 4 times more about anime on 4chan than watching it
>>
>>101527923
You misspelled Best Testament.
The Trap arc was amazing.
>>
>>101527614
#rekt
>>
>>101530139

I don't know much about the current Pope to be honest. There are things I agree with the Pope with and things I don't. There are also many things I don't like about the Catholic Church though I would never be ashamed to call myself one.

Nothing's perfect. Except God I suppose
>>
File: rj.jpg (143.09 KB, 1103x398)
143.09 KB
143.09 KB JPG
>>
>>101530592
Samson is some JoJo-tier Bible hero. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+15%3A15&version=ESV
>>
>>101530592

David is pretty awesome for a cocky kid taking down Goliath, but the NTR part is just a bunch of why. Moses was also a pretty badass shounen until the wandering arc.
>>
>>101528219
>magic nonsense

Fuck off you weeb.
>>
>>101530596
Anon, I'm a Christian, and it has everything to do with your obvious love for the identity of and control exerted by a powerful organization. This has nothing to do with Christ, and therefore little to do with Christianity, but much to do with the Catholic and Orthodox Churches.
>>
>>101527537
Reminder that the Islam was absolutely right in banning alcohol, considering the time and place it was developed in.
>>
File: sadmint.jpg (56.73 KB, 642x482)
56.73 KB
56.73 KB JPG
>>101530180

>You will never drink Жигулёвское пиво pivo with Харука
>>
File: Tsundere.jpg (66.99 KB, 960x397)
66.99 KB
66.99 KB JPG
>Tsundere love interest that abuses the shit out of the MC

Do japs really find this funny?
>>
>>101530592
The guy in judges who stabbed a guy so fat that his sword was stuck in his belly.
>>
>>101530549
How kids are going to speak with the elders? Most old people doesn't give a shit about learning a new language. They should ditch the Dialects tought.
>>
>>101530710
>You will never be an authentic cyka.
>>
>>101530675
Now I have to fap to that doujin again.

Thanks, asshole.
>>
>>101530695
Go back to sucking your Priest's dick and masturbating over epistles.
>>
>>101530144
Except for when those fedora faggots wear flame shirts and shit like that. Then it becomes dumb. I otherwise agree.
>>
>>101530549
Because English developed from the subhuman lower German, which is exactly what it's name implies.
A language for the simple minded people in the flatter and lower areas of northern Germany.
>>
>>101530549
Because of the nature of humanity, nostalgia dictates that we think the language we've spoke the longest is the best unless we've done heavy research to indicate otherwise, which 90% of humans have no interest in doing unless mandated by government.

Linguists have been making the exact argument you're making for 1000 years. There is no reason for Brazil, France, Italy, and spain to not all speak "Roman" and America, UK, and Germany to not all speak "German", other than the fact that people refuse to do it, as it shakes the very fabric of their worldview.
>>
>>101530056
Remember that daughter of Jacob who was a trap?
>>
>>101530675
This isn't what I posted, moot.
>>
>>101530846
Wow nice burn weeb. BTW would you lick your waifu's butthole?
>>
>>101530917
It's just image swap, you doofus. Happens all the time.
>>
>>101530850
Don't worry, that's the line of logic I was following when I posted it.
>>
>>101530700
>I'm a Christian
You'd need some basic understanding of what that term means. The reason that you can say "I'm a Christian" and that means anything to anyone is because of churches.

Also, the "OMG organized religion! Hisss! Boo! Control!" is a meme so tired and unreflective that you'd at least think that people on the ass-end of the internet would be sick of it. But if that kind of herd mentality gets you off, then by all means, keep seeing your imaginary nazis everywhere.
>>
How do I escape from Russia to USA, anons?
>>
>>101530923
Too busy having ur mom lick mine.

#rekt
>>
>>101529408
>I didn't know my religion bans me from watching anime?
apparently does now.
>>
>>101530904
Oh yeah, that shit was interesting. Fucking veils can make even the manliest man a woman it would seem.
>>
>>101531080
>Joseph
>manly
Anything but.
>>
>>101530999
You don't, US is even worse. We have CIA drones targeting civs on US soil, NSA fucking everyone and with martial law and FEMA genocide coming any day now, I don't think you wanna move here.
>>
>>101529120

Unitarians by virtues of being Unitarian
>>
>>101530999
You need to train your anus and pretend to be an oppressed gay. I'm sure Uncle Sam will want to protect your ass.
>>
>>101530999
>going to Murrica
Bad idea. Your best bet is to go to some imaginary place that respects your freedom and lets you live without having to worry about being overtaxed, spied on and robbed of basic liberties.
>>
>>101530995
Jesus H. Christ in Heaven, I was baptized into the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, went to Sunday school for 10 years, and Mass for 12. Please, do not tell me I misunderstand the term "Christian".

Organized religion is not always, but can often be, a bad thing. I realize now that it's important for your opinions to be contrary to the "degenerate masses" so you can feel special, but you shouldn't reject an idea because it's popular or spouted by idiots, which I will not deny.
>>
>>101530999
Underground cave system.
>>
>>101531119
This, America is a terrible place to live, stay out.
>>
>>101531119
Libertarian?
>>
>>101531119

YEAH WHAT THIS GUY SAYS STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA VACANCY IS FULL
>>
>>101529869
Those are idol fags.

Theres no difference but at least we can stay inside.
>>
>>101531276
You don't have to be a libertarian to be opposed to tyranny.
>>
The whole original article is based on a single opinion of some random dude. RPC as a whole have nothing to do with it and nobody here will even listen to those dust ridden moralfags anyway.
>>
>>101531119
>>101531160
>>101531187

>/pol/ in charge of travel agencies
>>
>>101531200
So which is it? Am I a conformist uniform fetishist? Or a snooty contrarian individualist? Are you really this desperate? I'm sorry that people who like the things you hate exist, but that's simply the way the world works. Also you're waifu a shit.
>>
>>101531277
Actually, I'm planning to move to Russia and renounce my US citizenship. Any slavbros on here willing to share immigration tips?
>>
File: 1389117018098.png (478.92 KB, 625x626)
478.92 KB
478.92 KB PNG
>>101531119
>killing niggers

>ever bad

get out
>>
>>101531119
Exactly. Alex Jones' book, Deus Ex: Human Revolution explains the true story of FEMA concentration camps.
>>
>>101531382
I have no problem with you being racist, but you do realize who they come for AFTER the minorities, right?
>>
>>101531470
This is the very reason I'm packing my stuff and getting out of here in the coming months. US is doomed.
>>
I can't believe how much of /pol/ watches anime
>>
>>101531366
At least she ain't a slut. Like urs.

You're obviously a conformist uniform fetishist precisely this thus satisfies your desire to be a snooty contrarian.

I just want all the Christians in the world to know that being nice is more important than showing up to Mass every Sunday. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>101531470
"White" Americans.

Sounds good to me, after all they're only colonial trash.
>>
>>101531563

>Fuck multiculturalism
>Unless it's cultures I like
>>
>>101531563
I blame Magi
>>
>>101531626
/pol/ isn't a hivemind
>>
>>101531041
I'm not in the Russian church and I don't live in Russia so it doesn't effect me.
>>
>>101531656
Did he seriously say that?
>>
>>101531723
Yes.
>>
>>101531723
Yes.
>>
>>101531680
It's a schizophrenic one
>>
>>101531578
Yes. Because "being nice" is legalism. You're condemning sinners who will never live up to your standard because they are fallen creatures.

Also literally everyone believes you need to "be nice." If Christianity is true, honoring God is most important, and loving others is a part of that.

If it isn't Christ-focused, it's not Christianity.

Also fuck the Mass. Going to Divine Liturgy every Sunday is more important. Or Divine Service. Or Stated Worship. Or Friday prayers. Do something to show you really mean it, instead of just saying that you do. That's why organized religion is important.
>>
>>101531793
That defeats the purpose of calling it a hivemind in the first place.
>>
>>101531680

They sure as hell try to make it now. Not like the old /pol/ I used to frequent every day. Now it's just a specific brand of neo-cons circlejerking all the while complaining about how Reddit and other places on the internet are circlejerks.
>>
What does the Russian Orthodox Church knows?
Their Patriach is a shota and they lost WWIII
>>
>>101531867
>neo-cons
You do realize that there are very few actual neoconservatives, don't you. Every non-libertarian conservative is not a "neo-con."

The Ron Paul R[HOWTHEFUCKDOISPELL]ution: making words meaningless since 2008.
>>
>>101531813
Yours is truly a nauseating, idolatrous perception of Christianity, and exactly why I don't go to Church anymore. I read Christ's words in my spare time, and I try hard to follow them. This is all that can be asked of me as a Christian.

Not everyone believes in being nice. They might have it run through their heads when it's mentioned in Mass, but it disappears right after. They go right back to loving their family and friends, sure - but fuck everyone else. Love thy neighbor, Christ said. Nobody does this anymore. Society is treated like a stranger - we're civil to it, because we want it to be civil back - but we never love it. A good Christian has to have genuine love, love for everyone.

I don't condemn those who do not try to be good. God does. They are the true sinners who reject Christ. Can they redeem themselves? Sure. Everyone can.

Empty prayer to an idol, some plastic figure on a cross, will do nothing for you or the world. One should show one's belief in Christ by acting out his words, not running to Church when we are told to.
>>
>>101532253

>Placing a period where a question mark should be placed

Besides, every non-mega conservative is a RINO, even a Republican like me just because I don't want the party I care about to jump off a cliff to make a few fuckups happy.
>>
>>101532276
It's pretty exclusionary and controlling on your own part to insist that these forms of devotion can do nothing for you. Why should anyone put the jackboots on for widdle ol' you?
>>
>>101532253
>You do realize that there are very few actual neoconservatives
That's majority of the republicans and a good chunk of democrats, so unfortunately no.
>>
File: 1391089973122.gif (885.15 KB, 480x270)
885.15 KB
885.15 KB GIF
>>101532276
>>101531813
Did I just accidentally walk into a church? What is this?
>>
>>101532400

>You will never see a doujin of Sakurako being forcefully taken to a "pray the gay away" camp where they try to dick the gay out of her
>>
>>
>>101532376
>Placing a period where a question mark should be placed
Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>101532530

>don't you.

It needs to be "don't you?". The question is being asked, so a question mark must be placed.
>>
>>101532380
You should read books sometime. Neoconservatism is a pretty self-contained phenomenon. Most of them are related to each other and I'm almost positive you've never met one.
>>
>>101532379
Empty prayer will do nothing. These services do not have to be empty, but often are, as a 12 year experience of them has told me. I'm saying that following Christ is paramount. Is this exclusionary and controlling?
>>
File: Why Would You Do That.jpg (50.39 KB, 292x302)
50.39 KB
50.39 KB JPG
>>101532516
Why would you ever want that?
>>
>>101532400
We're yelling at each other across the internet, Anon. This isn't Church, is just business as usual on /a/.
>>
>>101532603
>I'm almost positive you've never met one.
No I haven't, but the majority of the ruling body of the US government is neoconservative in some sense.
>>
>>101532380
>>101532603
Neo con refers to a period of conservative thought that was going on likely before you were born, and before the most of /a/ and I was born.

You don't know any neo-cons. What you are trying to articulate is that America has a center-right and a far-right party, which is true, but neither is neoconservative, and the hottest trend in the republican party has been paleoconservatism for quite some time now.
>>
>>101532631
I'm saying you're trying to assert your own orthodoxy over others'. The only difference is that no one else agrees with you.
>>
>>101532789
>hottest trend in the republican party has been paleoconservatism
>much of the party still wants to bomb Iran and other such nonsense
Sure thing.
>>
>>101532670
Satan is tempting him. He is clearly not filled with the holy spirit.
>>
>>101532789
>the hottest trend in the republican party has been paleoconservatism for quite some time now
I wasn't aware that the Pat Buchanans, Joseph Sobrans, and John Zmiraks of the world were back in favor? Wait, what's that? They aren't?

Other guy might not know what neoconservatism is, but you certainly don't know what paleoconservatism is.
>>
>>101532804
I think it's silly to condemn an orthodoxy that says one should, above all, follow Christ. And Tolstoy agrees with me, so fuck you and you're slut waifu. Didn't stop Christ when he was outnumbered.
>>
>>101532855
>Trend
>3. a fad or fashion style

I never said it was most of them. Still, you can't deny the influence, and the bullets many traditional Republicans have been sweating over primary races lately.
>>
>>101532804
I agree with him. It's just most people are retards that prefer to just follows simple rituals for the sake of appearance and to calm their conscience, instead of actually living by the ways the God tells us.
>>
>>101533010
And they wouldn't recognize their position in what you just said. So you're really making up strawmen to beat down. That's my point. I don't have a dog in this fight, but you're as full of shit as the people you criticize. Perhaps more so.
>>
>>101532987
>Still, you can't deny the influence
What influence? Most of the Republican party are warhawks as always. Just because there's a few guys like Rand Paul doesn't change that nor make paleoconservatism be a "new trend."
>>
>>101528514
>>101528776
>>101528913
>>101529120

>You are now aware 'Prana' is Hindi for breath
>You are now aware that Chinese believe that Chi comes from the master breath

>Now look at >>101528660 and put on your thinking caps
>>
>>101532959
What? That's not how the party works any more. No one is willing to say the thing's Pat says, due to political correctness and willingness of companies to pull ads lately. That doesn't change the fact that a large wing of the Republican party, particularly aging white baby boomers, is primarily concerned with Religion, ending welfare, banning all immigration, and a total distrust of government, which is entirely dependent on the sitting President.
>>
>>101533104
>So you're really making up strawmen to beat down.

No, he's right. The 12 years in the Catholic Church I keep talking about made that obvious.

>And they wouldn't recognize their position in what you just said.

Of course not. Who said they're evil, deliberately denying the word of God?
>>
It all started because some stupid narutard killed himself.

Fuck.
>>
Why do you guys care about this at all? It's just a random western country with no influence towards the anime industry whatsoever doing some shit against anime. I'd bet all /a/ buyfags combined support more the industry than Russia.
>>
>>101533179
Breath is the strongest energy in the human body, so it's not surprising.
>>
>>101533455
lots of russians anime
anime lots of russians
>>
>>101533455
Just some shitposters from /pol/ or /int/. The OP isn't even legit.
Also fuck you, we have a lot of buyfags.
>>
>>101533455
>western country
I care because of ignorance like this.

And ignorant people like >>101533339
>>
>>101533701
Half of Russia is in Europe, so it's Western.
>>
>>101531409
It took fucking Quebecois to wake me up about Obama's plan to ship all patriots into the FEMA camps.
>>
>>101533835
The West ends somewhere in modern Poland mate.
>>
>>101533933
Polandball pls go.
>>
>>101533889
I've been stocking up on Pro Energy bars, not gonna lie.
>>
>>101533701
>ignorant

It's okay to admit that you were wrong, Anon. I'm not mad, you don't have to resort to ad hominems. It would concern me if you maintained the belief that Christianity is defined by what the majority believe out of spite and pride. You mentioned in your first post you were an atheist, right? Don't bother replying to me, this argument is pointless given your inexperience with the religion outside of the internet. Just go to Church next Sunday. Find out for yourself how the average Christian thinks and behaves. Remember, I'm not condemning them. They're not trying to be bad people, they just haven't been taught the right things.
>>
File: shotgun arm.jpg (212.87 KB, 700x777)
212.87 KB
212.87 KB JPG
>>101534010
I'll be ready when the crash comes anon, will you?
I've already planned on doing makeshift augmentations on my body so that I'll be prepared when the NSA Big Dog drones come for me.
>>
>>101534237
If by makeshift, you mean fleshlight, I think we're on the same page.
>>
>>101528064
>The rest is just Jesus being a hippie fag.
Hey, man, Jesus was a cool dude.

>Kicks Jews out of God's house for turning it into a market place
>Says people should be like kids more(which follows /a/ ideology of being little girls)
>Dies for your sins, so no matter how much you sin you're still saved in the end anyway
>raises dead Lazarus back to life
>drives away demons
>heals sick people
>>
>>101534106
>Just go to Church next Sunday.
Orthodox services happen on Saturday nights as well as Sunday morning. It's all considered to be one service, despite them being broken up.

Please stop being ignorant.

Russia isn't a Western nation, and never has been. Not even with the "modernizations" of Peter I, not in WWI, and especially not during the Cold War when it was considered a Second World country.
>>
Sasuga Russians.
>>
>>101534379
Random trivia.

The phrase "turning the tables" is a reference to this event. Turning the tables is significant, because "the tables" refers to abacus like apparatuses that they kept count of money with.
>>
Religion, race, and countries is not anime.
>>
>>101534106
All I have said is that I respect the principle of proper worship.

You got in a tizzy and decided to push your own made up religious views. You're a pope all to your own, so there's no possibility of admitting that I'm wrong. I cannot be wrong when I say that I respect organized religion. This, after all, is personal opinion.

You are attempting to push your personal opinion as objective truth, and have failed to demonstrate its truth, but can only keep repeating "I'M JUST FOLLOWING JESUS ORGANIZED RELIGION BAD," repeatedly ad nauseum. As this is not an argument, no one can be right or wrong. However, you can be very, very sad. And you are.

Also I fucked you're waifu.
>>
File: 6Kht0[1].jpg (33.12 KB, 846x455)
33.12 KB
33.12 KB JPG
>>101527186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GNX-TRApl8
you need to fly with chetnik airlines my friend
>>
>>101534581
My waifu a raifu, so fuck you, you lying pig. You mighta fired her, but never fucked her.

You keep repeating nonsense so you can win an argument you frankly have no business in. All I'm pushing is what Christ says - of course I'm repeating it, as you are refusing to accept that his teachings are even remotely central to Christianity. I can't believe you're still trying to defend your position.

As for "ORGANIZED RELIGION BAD", you obviously have no experience with it, hence you appear as trying to be contrarian through praising it. You're like a slaviboo claiming that Russia is a glorious nation, and that you can't wait to move there and serve Putin, or a weeaboo talking about how great Japanese high schools are.
>>
>>101534442
Political geography doesn't work like this. Maybe culturally speaking, but half of Russia is in Europe, no matter how hard you cry. You aren't the one who decides how maps work.
>>
>>101534379
You forgot:
>kills people while throwing tantrums back when he was a kid
>>
>>101534442
He's a Catholic, man.
Well, compared to the countries in the actual West it's not Western of course. Still, more Western than actually Eastern countries no matter how you look at it.
First, second and third world were just the political terms defining its countries alliances.
>>
File: jesus is blogging.png (221.17 KB, 500x282)
221.17 KB
221.17 KB PNG
>>101527946
>not posing anime!Jesus
>>
>>101534959
If you're referring to Massacre of the Innocents, that Herod's fault.
>>
File: putin_chan_best_aidoru.jpg (119.15 KB, 352x539)
119.15 KB
119.15 KB JPG
Putin is pretty moe.
>>
>>101535182

Herod did nothing wrong.
>>
File: cyka.jpg (94.24 KB, 1280x720)
94.24 KB
94.24 KB JPG
>>101527089
Noragami
>>
This is a really good thread guys, keep posting.
>>
File: 1356189709946.jpg (93.29 KB, 800x585)
93.29 KB
93.29 KB JPG
>>101530036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqDXlfASMM
>>
>>101534870
>half of Russia is in Europe
Does that make a country Western? I Really wonder what definition you use for Western, then.

If you look in a dictionary, "western" is defined as
> (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (formerly) of, relating to, or characteristic of the Americas and the parts of Europe not under Communist rule
> Of, relating to, or descended from those Christian churches that use or formerly used Latin as their liturgical language.
> of or pertaining to the non-Communist countries of Europe and the Americas.
> relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts; "the Western world"; "Western thought"; "Western thought"
>>
>>101535300
Herod's a faggot

>"What? Some kid was born and was destined to replace me? Kill every kid!"

He never thought he's be out of the picture by the time Jesus grew up. What a moron.
>>
>>101535182
>III. 1 But the son of Annas the scribe was standing there with Joseph; and he took a branch of a willow and dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered together. 2 And when Jesus saw what was done, he was wroth and said unto him: O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit. 3 And straightway that lad withered up wholly, but Jesus departed and went unto Joseph's house. But the parents of him that was withered took him up, bewailing his youth, and brought him to Joseph, and accused him 'for that thou hast such a child which doeth such deeds.'

>IV. 1 After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course (lit. go all thy way). And immediately he fell down and died. But certain when they saw what was done said: Whence was this young child born, for that every word of his is an accomplished work? And the parents of him that was dead came unto Joseph, and blamed him, saying: Thou that hast such a child canst not dwell with us in the village: or do thou teach him to bless and not to curse: for he slayeth our children.

You can see why they didn't include these in the cannon.
>>
>>101535499
>rom a cultural and sociological approach the Western world is defined as including all cultures that are directly derived from and influenced by European cultures, i.e. western Europe (e.g. France, Ireland, United Kingdom), central Europe (e.g. Germany, Poland, Switzerland), northern Europe (e.g. Sweden, Denmark, Finland), eastern Europe (e.g. Russia, Ukraine, Belarus), southeastern Europe (e.g. Bulgaria, Greece, Romania) and southern (or southwestern) Europe (e.g. Spain, Italy, Portugal), in the Americas (e.g. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela), and Oceania (Australia and New Zealand). Together these countries constitute Western society.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world
There are three sources pointing out to this affirmative, before you call me out on using wikipedia.
>>
>>101535494
How about I cheeki breeki your shit?
>>
>>101535575
Are we even sure it was part of the canon and isn't just added text left by conspirators to discredit Jesus?
>>
File: 1382298167039.jpg (208.23 KB, 1280x720)
208.23 KB
208.23 KB JPG
>>101535526
it's like you don't even animu.
>>
File: 38924701.png (228.33 KB, 413x600)
228.33 KB
228.33 KB PNG
>>101535775
nyet
>>
>>101535698
>In Huntington's narrow thesis, the historically Eastern Orthodox nations of Southeastern and Eastern Europe constitute a distinct "Euro-Asiatic civilization"; although European and mainly Christian (as well as notable Muslim influence and populations, particularly in the southeastern Europe and southern/central Russia), these nations were not, in Huntington's view, shaped by the cultural influences of the Renaissance. The Renaissance did not affect Orthodox Eastern Europe due in part to the proximity of Ottoman domination, despite the decisive influence of Greek émigré scholars on the Renaissance.
>Other views might be made regarding Hungary and Russia.
>The Renaissance was said to be weak in the frontier region of Hungary because Ottoman military pressure long limited Hungarian access to their fellow Roman Catholics in Austria. Yet regarding Hungary, such views depart from the consensus. Some claim the reforms of Peter the Great (1682-1725) and Catherine II the Great (1762-96) were inspired by the Enlightenment. However, they departed considerably from the Enlightenment idea of respect for the individual: Peter's projects for St Petersburg cost the lives of 30,000 workers (though such loss of life was not unknown in the rest of Europe), and under both Peter and Catherine most Russians remained serfs. It is unclear whether these views are those of Huntington or not.
Well, it appears there are discrepancies between Russia's position in the west, so it was a mistake for me to take such a strong stance at it. My bad.
>>
>>101535832
No, even in anime, I call characters like thta faggots.
>>
It always blows my mind when I see religious people on /a/. You'd certainly have to be extremely liberal and disregard a lot of conventional doctrine to be an /a/non, but I still can't see how irreligion isn't the clear overwhelming result of /a/'s hivemind.
>>
If anyone here genuinely wants to learn about religion, look up the Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall or the Divine Within by Aldous Huxley. From there, you should have a solid base to expand.
>>
>>101534859
>All I'm pushing is what Christ says
Then you're going to have to find where Christ teaches that you shouldn't be united with his covenant people. Especially given his direct command to his apostles (who started a church) to baptize and make disciples. But that's beside the point. Again, it has nothing to do with the principle of right worship.

>you obviously have no experience with it
I grew up in an extremely conservative presbyterian parish. You don't know organization until you've seen presbyterian government at work. Quit making shit up. You complain about ad hominem, but that's all I've got out of you other than some mysterious shit Christ told you that you still haven't said what is.
>>
>>101536174
You'd be surprised, Anon. There's a decent-sized demographic on /pol/ that believes anime is the last artistic medium uninfected by the Jews, and we're all Christians over there. Kind of.
>>
>>101536174
>implying my religion isn't the /a/ hivemind
>>
>>101536324
Well, they're right sort of.
>>
File: jews fear the samurai.jpg (246.68 KB, 1272x700)
246.68 KB
246.68 KB JPG
>>101536324
The last bastion before the jewish onslaught.
>>
>>101536324
VNs and doujinshi are stronger when it comes to that, though.
>>
>>101536324

I hate /pol/, but they're kind of right on this one seeing how DISNEY choked the international expansion of Studio Ghibli and how the 90s TOONAMI wave up and died because of executive sabotage.
>>
>>101536174
I assume the ones on /a/ are trolling, but for some reason japanese shit seems to be popular with super religious people.
Like girls that don't realize moe is supposed to be pandering to pedophiles and watch it because it brings back fuzzy memories of hanging out with their friends.
>You'd certainly have to be extremely liberal... to be an /a/non
wat? I thought 4chan was home of the silent majority of right wing nutjobs.
>>
>>101536174
Seriously, there's way more Christians here than on /lit/. They seem to be not the 'spiritual" kinda either.
>>
>>101536520
4chan is left-wing in some senses, but right-wing in others.
>>
File: 1350969627578.png (240.88 KB, 349x415)
240.88 KB
240.88 KB PNG
>believing in non-White religions
>>
>>101536056
Well, at least now you know.

You can probably be justified in saying that, taking the entire earth as your sample, Russia is pretty "Western" but most of Africa wouldn't fit in a Western/Eastern divide, and you'd need to make distinction between India, China, and the Middle East.

Western is a bad label. I prefer to define "Western" in the Cold War First World sense, because then it's not really ambiguous.
>>
>>101536629
>believing in religion
>>
>>101536520
I didn't mean liberal in the way Americans use it. They'd have to be liberal with regards to religion, like this guy >>101532276.
>>
>>101536307
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying about the Christian community. I'm not saying I hate them, and I've already emphasized that they're not bad people. The fact is that they are living their lives apart from Christ. This is an objective fact if they value, as you seem to, the organization over Christ.

>I grew up in an extremely conservative presbyterian parish.
Okay, fine, I'll believe you. But I find it hard to believe that you genuinely believe you and your family were made better people by the organization. If so, why leave it? Why are you an atheist now?

>mysterious shit Christ told you that you still haven't said what is.
I felt re-typing the Gospels was redundant. Especially if you were, as you say, a Christian.
>>
File: 1363919890392.jpg (73.18 KB, 364x314)
73.18 KB
73.18 KB JPG
>>101536629
>They are white religions
>>
>>101536605
I don't see how 4chan is at all left wing, unless you get your political commentary from fucking family guy and sincerely believe that "being conservative = being a religious wacko or an old rich white dude"
>>
>>101536663
>not subscribing to the old gods

It's like you don't want to worship trees and shit
>>
>>101536801
There's plenty of non-reactionary and radical things about 4chan. Libertarianism is also left-wing in that sense as well which is, of course, rather popular here.
>>
>>101528475
Not yet they aren't.
>However, for a timely response to new products of Japanese animation Orthodox community needs a large staff. Only in January 2014 was released about 35 new works. Also, anime fans viewed the new products on the Internet, without waiting for the official translation. As a rule, they have enough subtitle made by enthusiasts. Thus, the community will need more staff and translator.
Maybe there will be someone on the inside willing to release Eastern Orthodox Subs.
I'm very interested in how they're going to react to all this.
>>
>>101536629
Shamanism is the shit, mon.
>>
>>101536801
4chan used to be more "left wing", but that became popular on Reddit/tumblr/etc and being open about it died out. It's like how atheists now keep silent due to r/atheism and the fedora meme.

Ultimately, it's neither left nor right wing. /a/ holds values that would be associated with both the left and right and truly subscribes to neither.
>>
>>101536765
>Why are you an atheist now?
Because it isn't true.

As for the rest of your post, it seems to assume, contra this quote, that I am a churchgoing Christian. As I am not, I can't very well respond to windmill-tilting.
>>
File: buddha-kun.gif (519.39 KB, 500x281)
519.39 KB
519.39 KB GIF
>>101536629
>believing Abrahamic religions.
>>
File: 1287068362138.jpg (220.39 KB, 800x533)
220.39 KB
220.39 KB JPG
>>101536964

Is the church creating an industry for the sole purpose of denouncing anime, which is just Japanese animated film? What the hell kind of logic is this? If they were serious, they would have a head priest watch the first few episodes of every anime and denounce the shit out of things he saw that were offensive.
>>
>>101536894
>Libertarianism is also left-wing in that sense
>left-wing
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>101536772
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fru.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F%25D0%2591%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BB%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B5_%25D0%25B1%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%25D1%2582%25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BE
>>
>>101536894
>>101537230
This isn't the 19th century. Libertarianism is squarely seated in the modern day right, and the left wants nothing to do with it. Stop trying to rip terms out of their context.
>>
>>101537230
Libertarianism was originally left-wing and deeply associated with anarchism and socialism. Of course, Americans screw up terms as the usually do and now most people think right-wing.

But by all accounts, classical liberalism was a left-wing ideology at its time (it's quite radical) and libertarian evolved from that.

>>101537293
Only in America.
>>
>Not being agnostic master race
I just don't give a fuck about religion
>>
File: 1379819078874.jpg (77.94 KB, 351x351)
77.94 KB
77.94 KB JPG
>>101537255
I think I'd rather be a mormon.
>>
>>101537338
>I don't know what agnosticism is.
Oh look, another one of you guys.
>>
>>101537346
This. Mormonism is just like my chinese cartoons
>>
>>101537338
agnostic = atheist
>>
>>101537374
I think we should just leave him to wallow in ignorance.
>>
>>101537338
>not being apatheist
>>
>>101537409
You can be an agnostic theist.
>>
>>101537080
I have not assumed, but gathered from your posts, that you are an atheist who was, as a child, a Presbyterian. You have certainly suggested that you've experienced the Church, and I did assume this meant you attended, rather than experiencing it through your family, and tell me if I'm wrong. I am tilting no windmills.

It's damned telling that you were quick to deny love for others is the most important part of Christianity. It suggests that the order and community you had as a Presbyterian did nothing relating to God.

Of course community is hugely important in Christianity. It would be a selfish, cruel religion if we focused only on our own enlightenment and unification with a personal God. But, this makes it all the more important for us to be concerned over our fellow Christians. Should I just accept that some drop the teachings of Christ the second they pop a wafer in their mouth and jump back in their SUVs? Should I praise it, because it makes them feel good?
>>
>>101537402
Your chinese cartoons bike up to your front door wearing oxford shirts and ties and awkwardly try to convince you to accept them into your life?
>>
>>101537346
Friendly Reminder that Mormons like to put their women in binders.
>>
>>101537338
You're either an agnostic atheist or an agnostic theist, but very likely the former.
>>
Is there a term for "I just don't give a shit or think about religion ever?"

Ironically, the average fedora-toting atheist is fucking obsessed with religion and never stops thinking about all the reasons why THEY made the RIGHT choice and so on. I want a label that says, "these thoughts literally never enter my head unless someone brings them up. I'm just trying to get through the day and live my life."
>>
>>101537481
>not wanting a harem
>>
>>101537481
Oh God, that sounds so wonderful.
>>
>>101537557
Someone said it earlier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism
>>
>>101537463
Okay, rather than pussyfooting around with you I'm going to pull the rug straight from underneath you.

Your God created an organized religion and imposed it on the Abraham and his descendents. Either organized religion is wrong, or God is. Either way, you certainly are. You're cherrypicking which parts of your god's word you think should be believed. Good night.
>>
>>101537608
Neat, that fits me to a T.
>>
>>101537707
>or God is
Meant to say "God is a liar."
>>
>>101536174
I don't think anyone here actually practices their religion
>>
Can't wait for the rebirth of the Holy Russian Empire and watch as they march and reconquer Constantinople for Orthodoxy
>>
>>101537707
God's word is what Christ said, which explicitly denies the OT. All else is the word of man, and you seem to cherrypick every part of 2000 years of religion but the source.

Going all out with bullshit doesn't count as pussyfooting, Anon, and Church or not, you know very little about Christianity. Farewell, and re-read the Gospels, for God's sake.
>>
>>101537868
But Constantinople is shit in the present time.
>>
>>101529094
So what? I also am an orthodox christian. Is that an issue? or wat
>>
File: 1366497616795.jpg (57.44 KB, 400x399)
57.44 KB
57.44 KB JPG
>>101537868

>Russia
>holy

>>101537988

Istanbul is shit because Turkey doesn't know what the fuck to do with itself, now that Greece has stopped fucking with it
>>
>>101538059
It's disappointing that what was once one of the most powerful empires in history is now terribly out of money. Their ancestors are probably gonna roll around in their graves once they find out.
>>
File: JPEG the strongest.jpg (8.20 KB, 700x721)
8.20 KB
8.20 KB JPG
>fedoras have some hardon against Christianity as evil
>not on Judaism which preaches killing and enslaving goyim
>>
>>101538059
>Russia
>holy
Some WWZ faggotry meme. Don't bother with it. It's just some random generic zomble genre work # 891283907128371283791283
>>
>Kills moe faggotry
>Kills incest degeneracy
>Kills a quadrillion other disgusting fetishes
>Promotes nationalism

All in one blow. I say Christians finally got it right.
>>
>>101538245

Blame that on the last batch of Ottomon rulers for joining Germany without a single fucking clue about how to fight a war.
>>
>>101534870
>half of Russia is in Europe
Since one. Russia is geographically Asian
>>
>>101538461
The part that matters is in Europe.
>>
>>101538345

>Christianity was strongest at a time when girls were often married between 13-15
>Christianity was strongest at a time when royal families endured through incest
>Christianity was strongest when rape and pillage was a popular trend with knights and crusaders
>>
>>101536629
According to the Bible, Christianity is an Arabic religion bro
>>
>>101538574

If its Arabic, why do all the jihadists insist its American and America must be destroyed?

Checkmate faget
>>
>>101538529
>The part that matters is in Europe.
How? Bordering with Europe doesn't mean it's in Europe
>>
>>101538632
alluh snackbar
>>
It's the Russian Orthodox church, who cares?

This will literally affect no one.

Not even actual Russians.
>>
>>101538632
Well, Islam focuses on violent means to punish sinners—bloody family feuds are permitted by Quran, and so is the concept of jihad. The problem lies with both allowed within the most retarded of causes.

In the present, jihad can be used to attack someone by calling the chosen target "infidels". Meanwhile, on Flipland, entire families kill each other for selfish reasons, justifying their bloodshed by twisting their scriptures.
>>
>>101538808

Say that again when the Russian Orthodox Church elevates Putin to Holy Russian Emperor after the Sochi games
>>
File: Sumomo.full.33069.jpg (491.22 KB, 1192x894)
491.22 KB
491.22 KB JPG
1) the Moscow Patriarchate isn't the only Orthodox authority, and you can be Orthodox and not be impacted by minor decisions made by other autocephalous/autonomous churches.
2) the worst thing that can happen is the MP tells kids to stop watching anime. Church authorities telling people what to do have never been greatly effective, and still aren't. People are supposed to do things of their own free will; compulsion is counterproductive, hypocritical, and farcical.

There won't be any laws or censorship of anime. The Russian government has plenty of other things to be worried about. Until there's anime parades (not just conventions) and the masses start getting offended, literally nobody will give a fuck.

It's all just a storm in a teacup.
>>
>>101538922
New crusades when? It's been a while.
>>
>>101538922
He has no claim to the throne, you're talking out your ass, and nobody wants another czar, with the exception of a few nutjobs.
>>
>>101526696
Did Commie subs ever continue their Saint Young Men OVA sub? I can only see episode one on their site.
>>
>>101539027

Neither does the ruler of the Sex Empire, so what?
>>
>>101527186
Oh look, another Christian apologist. Can't you just be Christian, not care what anti-religious people think and watch anime in peace?
Then there are the atheist apologists "no I swear, some of us tolerate religion, I haven't even touched a fedora!".
It's like there's a third part out there pretending to be the other side and being as obnoxious as possible to give each side a bad reputation.
>>
>>101536520
>Moe
>Pandering to pedophiles

Stealthy
>>
>>101539074
Just watch WhyNot
>>
>>101538654
Moscow is in Europe. St. Petersburg is in Europe. Other cities are irrelevant shitholes.
>>
>>101539124
Think you got the answer to who that mysterious third party trying to induce divisiveness is, kids? Check out 4chan.org/pol/ to see if you're right! Hint: it starts with "J"!
>>
File: 22.jpg (48.27 KB, 280x314)
48.27 KB
48.27 KB JPG
>>101539263
J-Japan?
>>
>>101539180
Checked their website. Seems to be better for viewing this series. I am always afraid of watching anime because I fear of watching it with the wrong sun group. That's why I stuck with [GG] Jojo subs and thus am stuck with a shitty sub group,and I also haven't watched Watamote yet.
>>
>>101527786
It's not about journey not the destination.

Shit the retconned content is even better if you dig through the ancient Jew arguing among one another

Take the Book of Enoch, that's pretty hilarious.
>>
>>101539374
>That's why I stuck with [GG] Jojo subs
What? Why would you do this to yourself?
>>
File: pol.jpg (59.51 KB, 774x960)
59.51 KB
59.51 KB JPG
>>101539263
First thing I saw in /pol/
>>
>>101537988
Yea, and when the Holy Russian Empire reconquers it, they'll make it glorious again. >>101538325
Never read WWZ so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>101539433

Makes the Japanese education system look sane and reasonable.
>>
>>101539430
Because the I have watched Jojo with it up to Part 2 and that's when I found out the subs are shit. I knew they took the "artistic license" route, but I didn't know it was THAT bad, and so I decided to go down with the ship. I'm afraid for what I'll see if they decide to sub Part 3 Jojo. At least I already read it
>>
>>101526696
After socialism, they are now going too far to the other side.
Nothing will ever be right in that uncountry. Anyway, just download English subs, like all of us non English speakers here.
>>
>>101539597
You were too dumb to realize that the "olde" english in their subs were bullshit?

>I can heave such heft!
Really?
>>
File: nichijou-7-06[1].jpg (138.81 KB, 1280x720)
138.81 KB
138.81 KB JPG
>>101539350
No, no, Yuuko. Try again.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (46.48 KB, 280x484)
46.48 KB
46.48 KB JPG
>>101539433



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.