[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


Why aren't there more anime where the main couple actually have sex?
>>
Because anime is for kids
>>
Because no-one in Japan has sex.

This is evident from their doujins.
>>
>>101477179
mirai nikki's target audience was kids and they showed yukkiteru cumming inside yuno
>>
>>101477285
That might explain why this anime bombed so hard when it aired.
>>
>>101477102
Because people like us can't identify with people who have sex.
>>
>>101477102

It's called hentai doofus.
>>
File: 1375033015572.jpg (68.63 KB, 1066x558)
68.63 KB
68.63 KB JPG
>>101477102

Because thats the ultimate wish fulfillment and once the line between teasing and going full lewd, the appeal and longing to see the characters go at it ceases.

Selling point: Have characters tease constantly, leaving the fans to come back the next week in with high hopes.

Why do you think Infinite Shitos is so popular?
>>
>>101478657

Once the line is crossed*
>>
Otaku don't want their maidens to be soiled
>>
>>101478793
Pretty much this. Not many people want to form an attachment to a character then see some guy fuck them.
>>
>>101477301
>cumming inside yuno
Was the anime more detailed than the manga?
Because I don't remember and cumming inside, only baby Yuki and blushing.
>>
>>101477102
I remember this anime. The art was so off sometimes that I glued my eyes to the subtitles.
Vetti's skirt though
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23.59 KB, 480x360)
23.59 KB
23.59 KB JPG
>>101479146
This anime is one of the few that's much better dubbed. It was practically made to be watched while doing other shit, like browsing /a/.

I'm not joking. The only decent voice in the original was Akira Ishida as Vetti. Everyone else was painfully generic.
>>
>>101479146
>have one damn episode
>barely animate it
Oh yeah
>>
>>101478915
Do you even VN?
As someone with a VN waifu, I'm personally okay with it. I can't bring myself to to go between them, seeing how happy she is in MC's embrace. Even so I'll still love her with all my heart, even if I'll never be MC. ;_;
>>
>>101480114
*one damn action episode
>>
File: BB.gif (91.57 KB, 791x465)
91.57 KB
91.57 KB GIF
>>101479995
Really? It's been a while since I saw it, I don't think they were that bad, but of course Ishida is superior.

>It was practically made to be watched while doing other shit, like browsing /a/.
I should have done that, the art made it difficult to watch.

>>101480114
It also had a funny fashion sense.
>>
>>101477102
Why is she covering her breasts?
>>
>>101480296
I feel most Otaku who plays VN self insert them selves into as the protag
That's why most of the times protag is faceless
>>
File: Reichieru.gif (81.01 KB, 791x465)
81.01 KB
81.01 KB GIF
>>101480751
>a funny fashion sense
That's not even the worst of it. I still can't understand Rachel's dress.

>>101480858
MC-chan is a reverse trap and not very comfortable being a woman.
>>
File: 526x297-ZwA.jpg (21.27 KB, 526x297)
21.27 KB
21.27 KB JPG
>>101480751
The dub also made a lot of improvements to the dialogue. It's a fantastic effort, and I say that as someone who thinks dubs are terrible.
>>
>>101480891
How can you self-insert into something that gives you three conversation/plot options, every four hours of reading?
>>
>>101481600
Otaku.
>>
>Why aren't there more anime where the main couple actually have sex?

Because no one in Japan is interested in sex.

>http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/dec/27/japan-men-sexless-love
>>
The hell did they make her wear now
>>
File: REC_aai.jpg (690.29 KB, 1600x1200)
690.29 KB
690.29 KB JPG
This one they fucked in the first episode.
>>
>>101481940
>nation with a thriving love hotel industry
>not interested in sex
>>
>>101482220
"Love hotels" are more of an urban legend actually. They don't really exist, besides one or two that wanted to capitalize on the rumors.
>>
>>101482220
Being supported by the Yakuza for letting rich men rape sex slaves doesn't count as a thriving industry.
>>
>>101482171
Picked the fuck up
>>
File: 640x360.jpg (114.07 KB, 640x360)
114.07 KB
114.07 KB JPG
They fucked in this one. In fact they all fucked in this one.
>>
>>101477102
Only virgins are true anime fans
>>
Because sex is usually the point at which we're no longer in escapist fantasy land and suddenly Shit Gets Real.

Actually I'm now trying to think of non-hentai anime with Actual Sex in it. Here's what I got:
> Evangelion
> Berserk
> The Sky Crawlers
> Panty & Stocking
> about 3 seconds in the 2003 FMA series
> Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
> Trigun (implied)
And... that's all I got.
>>
>>101483015
Oh yeah, also Afro Samurai I guess
>>
>>101483015
KGNE's based on an eroge, so it doesn't count
>>
>>101483015
>>101482867
>>
>>101483103
There are plenty of anime based on eroge with no sex in them at all (e.g. Shuffle, Air)
>>
>>101483183
I'm just saying, if you include eroge adaptations in that list, the number of titles increases significantly
>>
>>101477102
It was in VR, does SAO still count?
>>
>>101482335
Are you retarded? Even the deep inaka has them. They're everywhere.
>>
>>101483015
GunXSword. The crazy lady forces herself upon Wendy's brother, if I remember correctly. Although he totally wanted it, so it's whatever.
>>
>>101483015
>Extremely heavily implied in Macross Frontier
>Sword Art Online

And, uh...I'm not sure if I can think of anything else besides what you mentioned.
>>
File: KiraYamato2-1.jpg (93.61 KB, 1024x768)
93.61 KB
93.61 KB JPG
Have you forgotten about your Lord and Savior?
>>
Rainbow
B gata H kei
>>
>>101483015
Utena.

I can think of more if you're counting flashbacks or sex that wasn't between main characters (like Mugen and Jin both sleeping with hookers in Samurai Champloo).
>>
Otaku aren't adults. Anime isn't for adults. It's a very juvenile entertainment with a lot of teasing and perversion, but barely any mature activities.

In fact, you should be embarrassed if this is your main hobby and you're in your twenties.
>>
>>101483015
> Nana

Also wasn't there that dude who gets date-raped in Kuragehime? Or does he just get ALMOST-date-raped? I don't remember.
>>
>>101483500
Thank god I'm in my thirties.
>>
>>101481940
>the guardian
>>
>>101483593
He got almost date raped but ran the fuck out of there. She still got the pictures she wanted though, dunno if she even really cared to fuck him.
>>
Everyone in this anime has sex. Except that one kid.
>>
>>101483593
She doesn't rape him, she just gives him roofies and takes pictures of them naked in bed so it would LOOK like they had sex, and she could use the photos as blackmail.
>>
Pretty sure Rikka and Yuuta were fucking every day before his sister came back.
>>
>>101483483
Flashbacks and non-main characters count, yeah. Fantasies don't count though.

It has to be two characters (any two characters) that canonically have sex, and it's at least partially depicted.
>>
Testing 1 2 3
>>
>>101483632
Hahaha, poor Onion Prince.
>>
>>101483708
Well, the OP was about main couples.

If we're going to count flashbacks and side characters, there was also Simoun with the twins.
>>
>>101483786
>there was also Simoun with the twins.
What?
>>
>>101483700

They haven't even kissed yet.
>>
File: clannad 18+.jpg (37.57 KB, 500x375)
37.57 KB
37.57 KB JPG
>>101483708
Am I doing it right?
>>
>Japan
>sex
Pick one.
>>
>>101483786
Well if it's too off-topic I can always make a separate thread for it. I'm curious now.
>>
Strange no one mentioned White Album 2, it was only last season and the scene was very well done.
>>
>>101483907
Nobody watches anime with '2' in the title
>>
File: 1223765594018.jpg (989.59 KB, 2146x1631)
989.59 KB
989.59 KB JPG
>>101483840
All you need to know about Simoun.
>>
>>101483708
Well in that case:
Cowboy Bebop
Aoi Hana (I can't remember if it was explicitly shown in the anime or not though)
Kannazuki no Miko, Mai-HiMe and Simoun all have girl-on-girl rape
Canaan has (note:actual spoiler) necrophilia
and Ebichu. Every single episode of Ebichu.
>>
File: Bashar.jpg (94.77 KB, 990x877)
94.77 KB
94.77 KB JPG
>>101477102
Because it's disgusting
>>
How has no one mentioned Valvrave?
>>
>>101484151
Turns out a lot of anime have sex scenes, but most of them aren't memorable.
>>
>>101484002
Oh, and Mnemosyne, holy shit I can't believe I forgot that one. It took up like half of the last episode.
Gilgamesh actually has sex resulting in pregnancy during the story (not an epilogue).
I THINK Otogizoushi had the protagonist and her love interest do it, but it's been ages since I saw that so I don't remember clearly.
>>
>>101484002
When was there sex in Bebop? I can remember vaguely implied sex and almost-sex, but never actual sex.
>>
>>101477102

Vetti was IN there first.
>>
>>101483786
>If we're going to count flashbacks and side characters


Utawarumono when Oboro fucks the two traps. And by partially depicted is laying in the bed together naked enough? The twins even mention he was rough with them the night before.
>>
In Seikishi Monogatari the shitty rival, he's really not even that, has sex with a MILF. The MC doesn't fuck anyone though.
>>
>>101484260
There are flashbacks of Vicious and Julia in bed together in Ballad of Fallen Angels and Spike and Julia in one of the final episodes.
>>
>>101484351
How old was he in that scene anyway? He and her looked like they were 10 and it was great
>>
>>101484386
Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: karekano.jpg (11.13 KB, 367x248)
11.13 KB
11.13 KB JPG
I remember this being a big deal with it was first released.
>>
>>101484307
That's notable for being a scene in an eroge adaptation that wasn't in the original game, at least.
>>
>>101484265
I don't think he was.

He wanted to bone the guy Michele was impersonating, not her.

Plus those red petals falling on the sheets during the OP sex scene.
>>
>>101483015
There was a shitload of sex in Mnenosyne and Yosuga no Sora.
>>
>>101483015
Oh, and Outlaw Star of course.
>>
>>101484307
>Oboro fucks the two traps

Picked up.
>>
Prepare your anus
>>
>>101484896

Why do you think he was so fucking piss and depress afterwards? He didn't she was a woman until its was over.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (55.45 KB, 500x286)
55.45 KB
55.45 KB JPG
>>101483708
Berserk
>>
Kaze Tachinu does ;_____;
>>
>>101485021
He was pissed because wrong gender cockblock and depressed because both the guys he wanted a piece of were dead (well, as far as he knew then).
>>
>>101484960


Its good. Too bad the ending is full retard and completely ridiculous though.
>>
>>101483708
Non-main characters don't count as much as main characters. There are a lot more anime where the MC sleeps with some slutty side-character (like in Gundam Seed) than anime where the MC sleeps with the main girl.
>>
>no Gantz

For shame /a/! For fucking shame!
>>
Even Itoshiki's getting in on the action
>>
>>101485131

Still its funny.

http://youtu.be/0vqxhwNea3k?t=8m44s
>>
File: snapshot20091028133130.png (548.65 KB, 1280x720)
548.65 KB
548.65 KB PNG
Aoi Bungaku
>>
>>101485354
That. Is awesome.
>>
File: 1378642607518.png (53.85 KB, 315x320)
53.85 KB
53.85 KB PNG
>>101483891
>>
>>101485302
that gif reminds me why I don't really watch anime
>>
>>101485354
>There's no need to sound like an adorable british street urchin, Ralph.
My sides
>>
>>101483015
White Album and White Album 2 (though the first was a h-game originally so that might not count)
>>
>>101483708
Anthy and Akio.
>>
>>101483015
Utena
Penguin got damn close
SSY with an added of tons of implied sex.
>>
>>101487734
>SSY
>implied
>>
>>101478957
No it wasn't, they never showed that, I don't know where >>101477301 is getting it from
>>
In Kuroshitsuji the butler guy fucks some nun.
>>
Guilty Crown had Arisa sleeping with that one guy, but they didn't show it.

Honestly what Guilty Crown needed was a Shu/Inori sex scene. Would've been the perfect thing to round out the 22-episode shitstorm that was the show's airtime.
>>
>>101482171
Thank you anon, i just watched it and it was awesome.
>>
>>101488069
>added
Wasn't too much onscreen, but counting what is implied offscreen it gets ridiculous.
>>
>>101483015
LoGH
>>
>>101482171
NTR whore.
>>
>>101483183
Air does
>>
>>101477102
Because ntr, rape, yandere, misunderstandings, people killing your waifu. I'd rather be virgin4life then let that happen to my waifu
>>
>>101483708
Welcome to the NHK. Flashback where it's heavily implied Satou slept with his senpai.
>>
Paranoia Agent has a prostitute. her episode opens with a sex scene.
>>
>>101485669
Nobody believes you.
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>101495101
As I recall he only fantasized about sleeping with her but never actually did it - which is one of the things he regretted most.
>>
>>101495700
IIRC in the novel she let him fuck her. Can't remember what happened in the anime.
>>
File: 2345634352.gif (572.18 KB, 500x264)
572.18 KB
572.18 KB GIF
>>101480858
Because it's hazukashi anon.
>>
>>101495700
Nope, he definitely slept with her on the day she graduated IIRC. Like >>101495963 said it's in the novel too.
>>
Kamisama Dolls, Aki and the sensei.
>>
Gundam Seed, Kira and Flay. Valvrave had rape, Haruto and Saki.
>>
>GLOP
>>
Chrono Crusade had an attempted rape and possibly an implied rape. Plus a scene of a demon pressing his knee into a woman's crotch while she moans.
>>
>>101483015
Nana. They had lots of sex in Nana. UNPROTECTED SEX EVEN.
>>
>>101484944
The MC in Mnenosyne was just a whore anyway. She fucked pretty much everybody in the series.
>>
File: -447601_4af3cd76e0ac0[1].jpg (263.60 KB, 1280x720)
263.60 KB
263.60 KB JPG
But Kannazuki no Miko was pretty moe.
>>
>>101483015
Blood+
Shota rape.
>>
The third movie in the Kara no Kyoukai series.
>>
>>101484459
10yr olds don't have tits like that
>>
Hyouge Mono had a couple sex scenes, nothing explicitly shown though of course.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNFSVIs6xpo
>>
>>101499061
Look. If you were an immortal woman who could regenerate infinitely and essentially never has to answer to the consequences of any of her actions except against Angels, wouldn't you go all out hedonist?
>>
Watch more josei. Almost every josei has sex.

Women like sex a lot more than men.
>>
Kyousougiga is the latest one, i think.
>>
Kemonozume.
>>
Shigurui.
>>
Mardock Scramble
Natsuyuki Randezvous
>>
Monogataris, Crab got all the dicks.
>>
>>101483015

Ok the pink haired slut had a rape child in the 2003 FMA, but I don't remember anything being shown.

In fact, I remember the kid being asspulled out of fucking nowhere near the end.

Or, wait, are you talking about the scene where Hohenheim is talking to Trisha on their bed? I don't think that really counts.
>>
Fate/Zero.
Kerry had a baby with Irisviel afterall.
>>
The question is why do you think the sex need to be shown? They don't show MCs taking a dump, why should they show them having sex.

They could always have sex off screen and you'll never know.
>>
I wish I had sex
>>
We had tender loving valverape last season, what is OP on about?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7.05 KB, 480x360)
7.05 KB
7.05 KB JPG
>>101506032
>they don't show MCs taking a dump
>>
>>101506032
>They could always have sex off screen and you'll never know.

Yup, like everyone in Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>101506032
That's clearly not the problem everyone is having. People want to be assured that characters that should be interacting on the level of intimacy that allows for sex are actually doing so. It doesn't really matter if it's on screen or not; it just has to be canon. They want this because they want a story with more of a definite conclusion to the relationship shown, not something that continues the status quo, or something that ends anticlimactically. Of course, your point does apply to some people and it makes sense to be asking.
>>
>>101477102
Because sex is for hentai.
>>
File: shamefur-dispray.jpg (16.66 KB, 267x200)
16.66 KB
16.66 KB JPG
>>101477102
>>
>Watch old hentai called Hatsukoi
>HNNNGGGGG
Damn, I didn't find the torrent though
>>
File: frodo2.png (86.23 KB, 400x399)
86.23 KB
86.23 KB PNG
>>101477102
What kind of homoshit is this? Are they both men?
>>
Even the two seiyuu got married.
>>
>Otaku
>sex with waifu

They can never make perfect waifus because loser virgin otakus will get sad that a fake chinese cartoon male character stole their waifu and NTR'd them.

You see this is why there's no more sex in anime, the old otakus actually grew up and became real family men, the younger generation of otakus are pathetic shits that should just commit sudoku.
>>
Psycho-pass
>>
>>101477102
That guy looks like he just saw a ghost.
>>
>>101506633
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.

BECAUSE IT WAS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
>>
>>101489375
They almost had a fellatio scene, but Shu stopped it. I assumed that they had slept with each other previously, because that was way too left field for her to try out of nowhere.
>>
>>101506705
>sex
>ever being relevant
>>
Onegai Sensei, hell even the OVA was dedicated to them having sex.
>>
>>101506033
You can, anytime.
Go out and find a prostitute
>>
>>101506865

Finding a good prostitute who is fairly priced, looks good and talented is as hard as finding a good woman.

This one prostitute let me cum 8 times and i only paid for 1hr.
>>
>>101483708
Why does it have to be depicted? I don't think that it is mandatory. The knowledge and implications are enough for me most of the time. The point is to know that the given relationship is not a typical "handholding is so lewd" kind of relationship.
>>
>>101483015

Gundam SEED



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.