[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 123435456576657.png (1.38 MB, 1045x739)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>There are people on /a/ who don't like Neon Genesis Evangelion
>There are people on /a/ who don't like Rebuild of Evangelion
>There are people on /a/ who don't like Evangelion in general
>>
>>101433467
>There are people on /a/
>>
>>101433539
>There are people
>>
>>101433614
>people
>>
Eva movie rankings.

>EoE
>3.33
>1.11
>2.22
>D&R
>>
File: aria.jpg (291.44 KB, 1280x1024)
291.44 KB
291.44 KB JPG
>There are people on /a/ who don't like Aria the Origination
>There are people on /a/ who don't like Aria the Natural
>There are people on /a/ who don't like Aria in general
>>
>>101434580
Is that Rank 1 at bottom?

D&R a best those credits
>>
>>101434778
>Implying EoE would be dead last
>>
>>101434906
>implicating it isn't
>>
File: 06JZ501.gif (4.21 KB, 120x120)
4.21 KB
4.21 KB GIF
>>101433467
>liking Rebuild
>>
>>101434778
It better be or that anon would have shit taste
>>
>>101433467
>liking monster of the week shit
>>
File: 1388027786146.jpg (104.48 KB, 581x668)
104.48 KB
104.48 KB JPG
>>101435362
>Evangelion
>Monster of the week shit

Even so

>implying monster of the week shit is actually shit
>>
>>101435448
It's only not shit if it involves cute little girls. But even then the monster of the week component is shit. It's just that the cute girls make it bearable.
>>
File: jeepers, anon.jpg (31.90 KB, 624x448)
31.90 KB
31.90 KB JPG
>>101435110
>there are people on /a/ that actually preferred D&R to the god-tier EoE
Fucking plebs.
>>
File: 1333261723378.gif (329.54 KB, 150x150)
329.54 KB
329.54 KB GIF
>there are people here who still worship NGE after all these years even though Anno hates your guts
>>
File: 02 7.46.jpg (87.63 KB, 620x720)
87.63 KB
87.63 KB JPG
>>101435628
>there are people on /a/ that prefer 3.0 over 1 or 2 >>101434580

Fucking horrifying I know
>>
File: k.jpg (7.51 KB, 237x212)
7.51 KB
7.51 KB JPG
>>101434580
>3.33
>above anything

EoE >>> 2.22 > 1.11 > 3.33 = D&R
>>
File: 1366697751488.jpg (182.68 KB, 800x800)
182.68 KB
182.68 KB JPG
>>101435700
>preferring a bloated and butchered hd recap of the first 6 boring ass episodes of NGE over the glorious and cinematic 3.33
>>
>there are people on /a/ who still give a shit about NGE even though Madoka already surpassed it 3 years ago
>there are people on /a/ who still give a shit about EoE even though Rebellion surpassed it 3 months ago
>there are people on /a/ who still give a shit about Rebuild even though the inevitable Madoka continuations will surpass it
>>
File: 1.jpg (381.49 KB, 1920x1080)
381.49 KB
381.49 KB JPG
>>101435934
3.33 had worse CGI than 1.11
>>
>>101433467
>There are people on /a/ who still think Evangelion is relevant.

FACT : Most of the eva fanbase are yaoi weeaboo freaks, or edgy "2deep4u" 14-16 year olds
>>
>>101435934
>glorious and cinematic
2.0 is the best cinematic experience. 3.0 just comes off as heavy-handed and overdramatic.
>>
>>101435970
>Comparing Madoka with Evangelion

That's like comparing shit with a beautiful and tall Anglo-saxon woman.

Madoka is the pile of shit and Evangelion is the woman :)
>>
File: 2.png (217.47 KB, 500x281)
217.47 KB
217.47 KB PNG
>>101435970
>implying Madoka wasn't the Evangelion of this generation
>implying the original generation can be beaten
>>
File: 1385226513632.jpg (89.58 KB, 611x548)
89.58 KB
89.58 KB JPG
>There are people on /a/ who do like Neon Genesis Evangelion
>There are people on /a/ who do like Rebuild of Evangelion
>There are people on /a/ who do like Evangelion in general
>>
File: vlc11.gif (983.41 KB, 500x375)
983.41 KB
983.41 KB GIF
>>101435970
My body is not ready for Nanoha Reflections
>>
>>101436134
>:)
Typical Evafag.
>>
3.0 feels like watching the last episode of a show you just started watching
>>
File: 12132432435325345.png (1.16 MB, 1280x684)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>101436019
>>101436052
3.0 has the best visual design and musical score. You know this to be true, quit acting like tards just because you didn't like the plot. Or because you happen to be a Reifag.
>>
File: beatrice.jpg (46.79 KB, 848x480)
46.79 KB
46.79 KB JPG
>There are people on /a/ who like Madoka Magica
>There are people on /a/ who like Rebellion
>There are people on /a/ who like Madoka Magica in general
>There are people on /a/
>>
>>101436198
>>:)
>>
File: Madoka smug 1.jpg (117.43 KB, 492x492)
117.43 KB
117.43 KB JPG
>>101436134
>preferring a lying 3D pig over a beautiful pile of shit who doesn't hide its ugliness
Have Evafags really fallen this low?
>>
File: Putin Cries.jpg (20.18 KB, 532x355)
20.18 KB
20.18 KB JPG
>there are people on /a/ who think putin-kun shouldn't get his own anime
You're tearing me apart /a/.
>>
File: 123243243254354.jpg (1.06 MB, 1920x816)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>101436249
>Reifags

That would probably be the case. 3.33 looked and sounded amazing.

>inb4 cgi crybabys
>>
>>101436390
>looked and sounded amazing.
and that's about it
>>
>>101436341
>Putin getting a battle shounen trying to dispose the world of fictional gays alongside Hilter

Holy shit would watch
>>
>>101436306
>>>:)
>>
>>101436390
I guess you must have a really small willy
>>
Been watching anime for twice as long as /a/ has been around, still don't like eva in general checking in.

The doujins are fine though.
>>
File: Putin Tree Sitting.jpg (50.87 KB, 450x280)
50.87 KB
50.87 KB JPG
>>101436434
>not a SoL where Putin-kun is a young man trying to romance Ukraine-chan
>>
>>101433467
Rebuild is ass tho, at least 3 is.
>>
File: 1382041133290.jpg (1.14 MB, 1354x758)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>101436207
3.0 feels like the beginning of something kickass and promising.

>dat entire new world and history left to be explored

4.0 can't come soon enough. I'm telling you, we're going to get a new TV series set in the futuristic and post apocalyptic world of 3.0/4.0.
>>
>>101436134
alright, I watched the first 4 episodes of that, and saw a bunch of filler. Evangelion is just a quest for more money. Madoka was able to express its story in 12 episodes. EVA needs like 20 something with like 4 movies and more coming out. Comparing EVA to Madoka is a disservice to Madoka, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
>>
Eh, I didn't really like madoka either.
>>
>>101436422
>and that's about it

Well seeing as how we're talking about anime here, that's a slot.
>>
>>101436249
Nope, both of those are trumped by 2.0.

3.0's landscape was completely incomprehensible and you couldn't even tell what you were looking at half the time. The designs felt too oversaturated.

In terms of music:
2.0 > 3.0 > 1.0

3.0 didn't have any tracks that really stood out for me as much as 3.0 did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3CGuBtBGk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf28xBOwuIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKDaCckEt6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypdy3nJQvVA

Only EoE surpasses 2.0's music.
>>
Rahxephon was a better mecha show than EvA.
Puni Puni Poemy was a better magical girl deconstruction than Madoka.
>>
File: fruit salad.jpg (62.38 KB, 358x477)
62.38 KB
62.38 KB JPG
3.0 sure was shit, but I'm actually pretty hype for 4.0
I just want to be rused by the master again.
>>
>>101436669
get out of here Satan. You speak only lies
>>
>>101436645
>3.0 didn't have any tracks that really stood out for me as much as 3.0 did.
*2.0 did
>>
>>101436709
Oh look, a tripfag with shit taste.
>>
File: 1233242365347654.png (1.57 MB, 1280x561)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>101436561
>12 episodes and once actual movie

What, are you Madokafags supposed to be proud of that? Evangelion caters to it's fans by bringing more content, the most prominent kind which has been the cinemetic and momentous Rebuild fims.

Like the anon said, Madoka is like shit and Eva is like a tall and cute looking white chick.
>>
>>101436669
RahXephon was boring as shit, had bland characters, was completely unmemorable, and brought nothing new to the table.

I had feels when Asahina died though.
>>
File: 1375212380425.jpg (64.20 KB, 1099x600)
64.20 KB
64.20 KB JPG
>>101433467
Neon Genesis Evangelion has great direction and so-so content. The end result is lukewarm; not bad, but not that good. Whatever it did back in 1995 for the anime industry, it hasn't held up as well as it could.

Haven't watched Rebuild.
>>
>>101436861
>Thinking Evangelion is only okay

Holy shit it's like finding a unicorn.
>>
File: 1369932701142.png (36.83 KB, 500x500)
36.83 KB
36.83 KB PNG
I wonder how it's going to fucking end

>Evangelion S2
>/a/'s face when
>>
>>101436830

Evangelion was boring as shit, had bland characters, was completely unmemorable, and brought nothing new to the table.

See what I did there? It's pretty true though. If you want biomecha, there are better shows, if you want philosophy and DEEP PLOT there are better shows. Goddamn, there's Guyver for a start.
>>
File: gits.jpg (16.73 KB, 640x360)
16.73 KB
16.73 KB JPG
>>101436794
>>101436561
>>101436669
>>101436390
>>101436249
What the fuck's going on in this thread?
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion is the goddamn savior of anime. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking pleb as shit fucker shinji is the best character ever writen. This thread is shit get youre commie ass out of here.
>>
>>101436940

Look at this pleb, ain't even ever seen Harlock.
>>
>>101436645
3.0 isn't just the best Eva soundtrack, it's the best soundtrack in anime hands down.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7E4X_w60fE

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGuMeMsR6sk

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OrMiv3vRII

Eat shit. I appreciate your selection of tracks though.
>>
File: faggot-kun.jpg (27.98 KB, 137x230)
27.98 KB
27.98 KB JPG
>>101436907
>It's pretty true though
But's that's wrong.
>>
File: Archer.jpg (24.44 KB, 300x297)
24.44 KB
24.44 KB JPG
>>101436907
>Evangelion
>Bland characters, unmemorable, brought nothing new

Not him, but it's like we watched two different shows.
>>
all three here.

y'all taking anime real too fucking serious, it's not art it's entertainment. if you want philosophy and answers to all the 'deep dark' questions in life go be a buddhist monk or read socrates or something.
>>
>>101436794
And Madoka did alot more with its premise than EVA did with its. Madoka took a genre full of shit like Pretty cure, and turned it into gold. EVA took a genre full of gold like gundam, and made silver with a bunch of boring filler.
>>
>>101436249
>>101436390
>samefagging
3.0 was shit bro
>>
>>101435037
Seriously. Can't understand this for the life of me.
>>
>>101433467
>there are people that like Rebuild
>>
>>101436907
>Calling Evangelion shit and bland

Look, we know you don't like Evangelion, but you just can't say something like that. It's like calling Jesus Christ boring and bland.
>>
>>101437007
Man I can name at least three different movies/shows that did what Eva did but better that came out before eva.

It's really not as original as most newfriend-animu fans and most of /a/ thinks.
>>
>>101437007

He's right. I barely remember anything throughout the entire series or movie.

It's an overrated anime.
>>
>>101436982
>forgetting the best song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58xDrWvNDSw
>>
File: 1377195645664.jpg (25.41 KB, 267x337)
25.41 KB
25.41 KB JPG
>>101435934
>the glorious and cinematic 3.33
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>There are people on /a/ that like anime
>>
>>101436794
>tall and cute looking white chick.
Tall girls are abominations.
>>
>>101437119
>not Betrayal
>>
>>101437093

Jesus Christ WAS boring and bland you idiot. He's like the most boring motherfucker preaching not to kill people. Been done before him was done after him.

Now Caligula was interesting. Buttfuck insane, but interesting.
>>
>>101436898
I was genuinely enjoying the show, despite having issues with it, until 25-26 and EOE, which left a bad taste in my mouth. Even though I know what Anno was trying to accomplish with those, they honestly didn't really add anything to the show for me.

Frankly, I think if you ended the story at episode 24, it'd be much better.
>>
>>101436907
>>101437118
Samefag, pls go
>>
File: 1213214231423.gif (1.99 MB, 600x255)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>101437047
>Evangelion
>"Boring filler"

Even 3.0 was more entertaining than DARKNESS strikes in magical loli land.
>>
>Evangelion
>not the biggest fluke success in anime history


When will it finally die?
>>
File: image.jpg (29.21 KB, 704x400)
29.21 KB
29.21 KB JPG
>>101435362
>missing the entire point of the show
You dropped it before the ending didn't you?
>>
>>101437207
Nope, that's somebody else.

I never said eva was shit, just that it's kind of meh, and that other shows/movies did it better and did it before eva.
>>
what's up with the chapter names on 1.11?
>>
>>101437207

>doesn't know how to check for samefag

It is not memorable, no matter how defensive you get. keep backpedaling.
>>
File: 1234325452646.png (154.04 KB, 237x325)
154.04 KB
154.04 KB PNG
>>101437147
Fuck you asshole, good luck ever getting laid. You're probably like 5'2 and shit.
>>
>>101437269
>implying that eva ISN'T monster of the week shit
>>
>>101437201
>Even though I know what Anno was trying to accomplish
Oh really? Elaborate.
>>
File: m2.jpg (881.17 KB, 1920x1080)
881.17 KB
881.17 KB JPG
>>101436134
>people actually preferring other shows to Madoka

Madoka had the most engaging character and story out of 2011, and possibly out of the entirety of anime. The fact that there are people comparing it to mecha shit like NGE only proves how far we are from improving the stagnant state of anime, which Madoka has successfully done, even if by a small margin.

The only magical girl anime that even comes close to Madoka is Sailor Moon, but not even that show can trump the perfect entity that is this show.
>>
File: 1363989101481.png (41.08 KB, 165x180)
41.08 KB
41.08 KB PNG
>>101437056
Are there people who really think 3.33 was shit? Or are you guys just playing pretend?
>>
>>101437341
Nice bait
>>
>>101437374
We're back to bitch, you ain't ever seen Puni Puni Poemy.
>>
>>101437227
When Anno finally has an idea for a good anime. i.e. Never.
>>
>>101436861
>Neon Genesis Evangelion has great direction and so-so content

Holy shit yes a million times this. And this is the reason that Rebuild pales in comparison to the TV series as well.
>>
File: 132353465546.png (215.01 KB, 500x380)
215.01 KB
215.01 KB PNG
>>101437374
>Madoka had the most engaging

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>101437413
Not even baiting. When you can skip more than 2/3rds of the show and have the same experience as somebody who sat through the whole thing, that's not a sign of a good show.
>>
>>101437374
>Madoka had the most engaging character and story...possibly out of the entirety of anime.

Holy shit. Wow.
You must have seen a lot of anime to make that statement. Like, over 20, at least.
>>
File: 4.png (815.97 KB, 726x485)
815.97 KB
815.97 KB PNG
>>101437312
>not memorable
Is that why it's still being discussed not only on /a/ but on the internet everywhere after almost two decades?
>>
>>101437510
It actually wasn't discussed for a good long while aside from some very small communities untill the recent wave of newfriends after SAO and Titans showed up.
>>
>>101437364
Explore the cast's personal conflicts and hammer in the message about depression and the human condition (hedgehog's dilemma, rejecting instrumentality, etc.). Also do lots of freaky shit in EOE because they had a budget for once.

I just didn't really... need any of that. I understood the characters' conflicts pretty well. EOE spent like a third of the film rehashing 25-26, as well.
>>
>>101437374
Agree with this 100%.
I think EVA would have been tolerable if SHAFT made it. They would cut out the filler and mabye make Shinji not a bitch. Or make him into a kawaii girl, either is fine
>>
File: 1380304093152.png (1.22 MB, 797x951)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>101437392
I hope you're playing pretend to like that pile of shit.
>>
File: 1363740911080.jpg (15.79 KB, 250x250)
15.79 KB
15.79 KB JPG
>>101437510
>>101437510

We're talking about me, kiddo. stop dickriding /a/ to justify an excuse.
>>
File: 1387168530213.gif (2.98 MB, 295x256)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
I actually agree that 3.33 was kinda kickass, I don't get how you guys don't like that shit. It's like Tim Burton meets Evangelion meets Star Wars. Not the best combination, but it's hell of an interesting one.
>>
>>101437576
As Nisekoi has shown, all the shaft in the world can't save a medicore plot.
>>
>>101437583
pic related
>>
>>101437374
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

>This is what Madokafags actually believe

It was mediocre at best.
>>
>>101437208
Any episode of Madoka is better than 3.0.
>>
>>101437324
I'm actually 6 ft. Girls are supposed to be feminine. Not ugly man-giants. But I guess I forgot that all Evafags are massive homos. My bad.

>good luck ever getting laid
Thanks, but I don't intend to anyways. Go update your facebook, normie.
>>
File: 1372203690185.png (138.39 KB, 535x600)
138.39 KB
138.39 KB PNG
>>101437576
>I think EVA would have been tolerable if SHAFT .

And to think you could have kept the ruse going. You were getting a lot of angry replies. 6/10 bait, poor final effort. We all know you're an Evafag like the rest of us.
>>
>>101437392
Anno hurt their feelings by doing something new and interesting to set Rebuild apart from NGE, instead of sticking to traditional narrative.

Everyone's favorite characters lost all "development" gained from the previous 2 films, which is, honestly, a pretty shitty thing to do. But hey, it's Anno. What the fuck did you expect?

People hated EoE when it was released, now it's praised as a masterpiece. Only time can tell what will become of Rebuild as a whole.
>>
>>101437549
/a/ has been discussing Eva since this board has been created. And people were still discussing Eva outside of /a/ as well.

You must be one of those people who came in during the flood of SAO if you actually believe what you're saying.
>>
>>101437629
upvoted
>>
> There are people on /a/ who still think NGE is one DEEP masterpiece.
>>
>>101437478
>Skipping two thirds/at least 17 episodes of Evangelion
>Thinking Evangelion would essentially be the same with only 9 episodes

You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>101437735
>actually believes this
Correction, it was never discussed this much.
>>
>>101433679
>2014
>There are people on /a/ who don't know aliens view the boards.
>>
>>101437576
SHAFT is average at best.

They have produced about 3 average/good series.
>>
File: 3.jpg (43.69 KB, 487x556)
43.69 KB
43.69 KB JPG
>>101437614
Then why do you think your opinion even matters?
>>
>>101437760

You can easily watch approximately 1-4, and then 20-26, and then, EOE. Leaves out all of the boring monster of the week shit, lets you get from the wah wah to the suffering quicker.
>>
>>101437392
>Unnecessary and retarded timeskip
>All character development up to 2.22 went to hell
>Doesn't explain what happened in-between 2.22-3.33
>gay piano
>"curse of Eva"
>>
>>101437760
He's baiting, relax. No one on here actually dislikes Evangelion. It'd be hilarious if people really did have that much shit taste.

And to the people hating on 3.33. Lmao, good one guys ;) Simply epic.
>>
>>101437712
I only saw the first disc of EVA. My brother obsesses over that show like it was cocaine or something. I saw the show and just cannot understand the appeal. The thing I like about Madoka is that (with the exception of a couple of the first episodes) there really isnt any filler. Most everything is important somewhere down the line
>>
>>101437341
I never implied that, what I stated was that unlike most monster of the week shows, the battles and the monsters are not what's important, and that's why I said that you missed the point of the show
>>
>>101437864
Nice bait.
>>
>>101437665
When was the last time you've seen a mahou shoujo anime as engaging and as dark as Madoka with such good plot twists?
>>
File: 1346616243881.png (66.17 KB, 208x238)
66.17 KB
66.17 KB PNG
>>101437811

Because you made the claim that Evangelion had memorable stuff.

It did not.
>>
File: 1389557644371.jpg (276.18 KB, 1134x833)
276.18 KB
276.18 KB JPG
>>101437708
>can't be feminine and tall
>no appreciation for legs
What's it like having a taste that could be describe by modern critics as shit?
>>
>>101437900

Violinist of Hameln

>>101437896
Shinji is not important
>>
>>101437843
>1-4
More like 1-8, that's weh nbest girls kicks in
>>
File: 1232543543642243.png (376.85 KB, 762x778)
376.85 KB
376.85 KB PNG
>>101437898
>Calling someone who is calling out someone else on bait, bait.

Bait.
>>
>>101437778
Nope
>>
>>101437961
Even then. 1-8, 20-26. You're still cutting out nearly half the damn show. Not good, not good. All that Development in the middle could have easily been one episode.
>>
>>101437900
Mahou Shoujo anime is for small children, and should remain that way. Adding some DARKNESS and SUFFERING doesn't make something good. Madoka wasn't engaging, it was just an average show in the end.
>>
>>101437561
Okay, you got the plot part, but you're completely missing Anno's true intention.

It was a direct attack aimed at the typical otaku. Ever wonder how he's still best buds with Miyazaki, even though Miyazaki hates otaku? And, Anno created one of the most otaku anime ever? Think about it for a second.

Okay, ready?

Anno hates you.
>>
>>101437843
>Going from 4 straight to 20
Are you sure you're not baiting or are you legitimately this stupid?
>>
File: 31387430.jpg (160.61 KB, 600x700)
160.61 KB
160.61 KB JPG
>>101437961
Best girl was there day one
Asuka is shit
>>
File: kaho.jpg (8.09 KB, 225x225)
8.09 KB
8.09 KB JPG
>>101437909
Only to you, which automatically invalidates your posts.

Even if you didn't like Eva, you can't be retarded enough to not remember the characters, music, or a scene such as 01 eating Zeruel.
>>
>>101438006
omfg bait!
>>
>>101437269
I almost did, but I forced myself to finish it out of obligation. A huge mistake. A whole bunch of pseudo philosophical bullshit and nothing interesting or gripping in any way.
>>
File: 123134325345436.png (243.87 KB, 379x379)
243.87 KB
243.87 KB PNG
>>101437871
Yeah, well you only saw "the first disc of Eva" (top kek) whatever the fuck that means, so fuck your opinion.

Also, tell your brother he has superb taste in anime.
>>
>>101438102
>top kek

Wap, pls
>>
>>101438082
we /v/ now
>>
File: 1389822818925.gif (694.85 KB, 500x340)
694.85 KB
694.85 KB GIF
>>101438076
It looks like a dog that just got caught eating something it shouldn't have been.
>>
>>101433467
I don't see why i should like them. Can you explain why?
>>
File: Gretchoka.png (424.92 KB, 700x1000)
424.92 KB
424.92 KB PNG
but all you EVA fags just dont understand.
If people cant watch past episode 3, your show is shit.

Cant corner the Kaname
>>
I had to sit through it for the nerd cred on /a/, I'll be ass fucked sideways if I'm forced to like it too. It was boring and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody unless they were desperate to be taken seriously in a room full of otaku.
>>
>>101438006
Liking 3.0 is bait and a display of poor judgement in itself. The rainbow pianos must have damaged your brain.
>>
File: 1293224556292s.jpg (2.78 KB, 123x126)
2.78 KB
2.78 KB JPG
>>101438076

>Only to you, which automatically invalidates your posts
>my opinion isn't somehow valid

It's almost like I'm talking to /pol/.
>>
>>101438058
Oh, I know that. I kinda thought that was an open secret at this point. I mean, Shinji masturbating over Asuka is obviously Anno being pissed at his characters being overly sexualized.

But wouldn't Anno hate the hardcore otaku that love his show in spite of that instead of someone like me who didn't care much for it...?
>>
>>101438128
dog?
>>
>>101438165
It took me 3 tries to get past episode 3 of Madoka.
>>
>>101438165
some shows are the opposite, the first 4 episodes of mirai nikki were entretaining and the rest was shit
>>
>>101438128
That was the point you fucking retard. Unit-01 going berserk made it much more animalistic, and well, like it fucking went berserk.
>>
File: image.jpg (28.76 KB, 312x322)
28.76 KB
28.76 KB JPG
>>101437949
>Shinji is not important

But he reversed Creation and created a perfect world without individuality and the risk of rejection that comes with individuality
>>
>>101438198
>Shinji masturbating over Asuka is obviously Anno being pissed at his characters being overly sexualized.
Anno made young characters give fanservice in his own fucking show. This is bullshit.
Anno himself is an otaku.
>>
File: 1391219191616.png (393.84 KB, 500x743)
393.84 KB
393.84 KB PNG
How do you figure out what's b8 and what's not in threads like these
I can't even tell any of the posts apart.
>>
>>101433467
The original series is good. Not some amazing masterpiece like so many people like to claim, but good. I enjoyed it. EoE was pretty good too. Everything after that was fucking shit.
>>
>>101438235
I thought that the first 4 episodes of mirai nikki were shit, and the rest were even worse. Only thing is my friend is making me watch that , so I have to deal with it.
>>
>>101438236
I wouldn't describe my dog getting into the trash and being surprised when you walk into the room as "bestial" more like "retarded" or "dumb as hell."
>>
>>101438289
The only thing worse than EVAfags are Madokafags. It's not bait, these asinine opinions are what these idiots actually believe.
>>
>>101438282
Where's that picture of Anno holding a sign that has photoshopped words on it saying something like "Stop masturbating to cartoon girls I swear to god"
>>
>>101438333
i didn't say they were good either, just entertaining, it was edgy at best
>>
File: gendo2.jpg (14.13 KB, 414x240)
14.13 KB
14.13 KB JPG
What exactly are you guys crying about?
Madoka and Eva are both good shows in their respective genres.
>>
>>101438238
So he is basically a pussy homura that 90% of /a/ hates? cause thats what it sounds like to me.
>>
>>101438403
This. Can't we all just be friends?
>>
File: 1391342916440.gif (1.40 MB, 1008x567)
1.40 MB
1.40 MB GIF
>there are people on /a/ who unironically talk shit about Space Dandy
>>
>>101438163
Yeah sure. I can explain why. How about, fuck yourself for not having seen it yet. Is that good enough? Convincing?
>>
>>101438414
Homura is a psychotic bitch that single-handedly ruined the show.
>>
>>101438403
Madoka is the deconstruction of the Evangelion genre.
>>
>>101438403
Seriously.
>>
>>101438198
>But wouldn't Anno hate the hardcore otaku that love his show in spite of that instead of someone like me who didn't care much for it...?

It's hard to tell what kind of fan Anno would actually like. He seems like the type of person that would just be contrary on purpose, no matter what viewpoint you took.
Unless, of course, you're a young child.
Which was his target audience in the first place.
>>
>>101433467
and now tell me again why Evafags arenĀ“t the most insuffarable people on /a/
>>
>>101438444
Space Dandy is pretty average honestly.
>>
File: dasit.jpg (22.63 KB, 712x474)
22.63 KB
22.63 KB JPG
>>101438414
>90% of /a/ hates Shinji
I knew /a/ was childish but you should give a little more credit.
>>
>>101438444
Man, I don't get that shit. Sure it's not some fantastic masterpiece, but it's funny and entertaining to watch. Can't ask for much more than that with this medium.
>>
>>101438378
Anno has done porn of anime girls and likes strike witches
>>
File: whisper.jpg (30.21 KB, 1024x576)
30.21 KB
30.21 KB JPG
>>101438414
A lot of people here like Shinji though
>>
>>101438403
Nah, Madoka is a shit show. Pure and simple. Nice try though, trying to rally both Evafags and Madokafags together to give some appreciation to Madoka as being on the same level of Eva.

3.33/10
>>
>>101438449
I have seen it and I don't think it was anything special, what now?
>>
>>101438414
/a/ loves to hate him, maybe

He plays an integral part in the story and without his pussy attitude and problems EVA would be nothing.
>>
>>101438414
>thinking people hate Shinji
>>
>>101438463
The one thing I disagree with in your statement is her ruining the show. She was a better main character than Madoka, and showed amazing character development. Hell, she got her own movie. Madoka on the other hand cried too much, and never does half the stuff shown in the opening
>>
>>101438163
There is no reason to like it, Eva is average at best.
>>
File: 124235435346675.png (729 KB, 1258x608)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>101438414
>90% of /a/ hates Shinji

Shinji is the greatest and most hardcore protagonist anime has to offer.
>>
>>101438414
>pussy homura that 90% of /a/ hates
He whines a lot, cries etc. But Anno created humans, 80% of the cast are horrible (but realistic( people
>>
So, Madoka, Evangelion, which one is the Citizen Kane of anime?
>>
>>101438573
Shinji is a shit and bland MC.
>>
>There are people on /a/ who haven't watched a single second of anything Eva related ever.

One of those people is me. Get on my level.
>>
>>101438076
I agree with him though. I remember very little about Eva. I don't remember any of the music aside from the OP and ED, and I only remembered the scene you mentioned because >>101438128 posted it in response to you. And even then I don't remember it as "01 eating Zeruel", because I don't fucking remember what a "Zeruel" is.

An example of a truly memorable anime would be Madoka. I could describe each episode of Madoka to you in great detail. Because every moment of Madoka was specifically crafted to impact the viewer heavily, unlike the monster of the week borefest with scattered tryhard psychological bullshit that was Eva.
>>
File: s1.jpg (354.85 KB, 1222x1124)
354.85 KB
354.85 KB JPG
>>101438673
Evageeks pls

Only uncivilized "hardcore" fucks hate Shinji.
>>
>>101438667
Madoka.
>>
File: 122321342432455.png (827.09 KB, 939x809)
827.09 KB
827.09 KB PNG
>>101438550
>what now?

Try putting your dick in your anus.
>>
>>101438667
Citizen Kane is the Last of Us of anime
>>
>>101438704
Go watch it now. It's great.
>>
>>101438667
Horus: Prince of the Sun
>>
>>101438733
I'd rather not. Thank you very much.
>>
>>101438745
Supertaste.
>>
File: gays and pianos.jpg (73.44 KB, 500x277)
73.44 KB
73.44 KB JPG
>>101438544
I'm actually not trying to give appreciation to only Madoka.
Just don't see why people are comparing them when they are two completely different shows.
That doesn't make either of them bad though.
>>
>>101438766
Why not? You don't know what you're missing.
>>
File: 1390045489411.png (302.42 KB, 394x421)
302.42 KB
302.42 KB PNG
>>101438721
>evageeks
Who? Why the fuck would I go to a sweaty den of eva nerds?
>>
But Rebuild is objectively bad.
>>
File: 1385771731667.jpg (70.08 KB, 557x720)
70.08 KB
70.08 KB JPG
>>101438667
Let's see here. One show has a little whiny girl who cries alot, and has a magical cat pet who gives her a pretty pink dress. And the other show has sex, violence, giant robots, crazy alien shit, apocalypses and classical music.

I wonder..
>>
>>101438816
why you wouldn't
>>
>>101438810
He's not missing anything special.
>>
>>101438662
Homucifer could kick shitji's ass any day of the week. The only thing he''s got going for him is a shit series with alot of fans. Madoka on the other hand has one of the greatest villains anime has ever seen, awsome OP, badass ED, all in a compact 12 episode plus one real movie package.
>>
>>101438612
She was a better main character because Madoka practically did nothing for the first 10 episodes, and her getting her own movie doesn't mean she was a good character. It just means she was a "good" plot device.

If they would have given her more reason to go through hell and back and not make her seem so fucked up and creepy, she wouldn't be such an awful character. She seem more like a lazily drawn out character than anything else.

In fact, none of the characters were very good, and that was the shows main downfall.

I can put up with darkness for the sake of darkness and suffering to try and spark an emotion from your audience, but when the characters are so lifeless and boring, you are bound to ruin a show that is centered around them.

There was practically no organic development, and it was all very predictable. When you say she showed amazing character development, it leads me to believe that you haven't watched much anime, because she showed very little character development, and none of it was very good.
>>
File: 121321432534.png (546.23 KB, 699x775)
546.23 KB
546.23 KB PNG
>>101438831
>But Rebuild is objectively fucking amazing, holy shit best OST in anime and even 3.33 is better than Madoka Magicunt

Fix'd.
>>
File: a.jpg (4.95 KB, 200x293)
4.95 KB
4.95 KB JPG
Does someone really need to point out what's b8 in this thread to keep you guys from replying?
>>
>>101438810
Because it doesn't look like anything I'd remotely enjoy.
I dislike most giant robot type series. (Except classic Gundam.)
I have a general distaste when the show has very obvious religious undertones, or overtones in the case of this show.
Also.... Gainax, which has put out very few shows I truely enjoyed.
>>
>>101438891
>Homucifer could kick shitji's ass any day of the week.
No shit genius, everyone could beat shinji (while not being in an Eva)
>Madoka on the other hand has one of the greatest villains anime has ever seen, awsome OP, badass ED, all in a compact 12 episode plus one real movie package.
yeah, i heard you the first dozen of times you said this, b8, filtered
>>
File: 1383601423332.jpg (517.95 KB, 1261x886)
517.95 KB
517.95 KB JPG
>>101438910
Too long a wall of text. Didn't read.

Evangelion >>> Dog shit >>>Madoka
>>
>>101438704
I wish I could go back and time and be like you. Back in my newfag days I would watch all the boring bullshit that /a/ claimed to be masterpieces. I even pretended to like them to fit in.

When will the rest of you wake up and watch shows because they're engaging/entertaining? There are plenty of tools better than cartoons that you can use to pretend you're smart if that's your thing.
>>
>>101438925
Could you possibly samefag your love for a shit movie with ugly reaction images any harder
>>
>>101438995
it's your own damn decision, watch it or don't
>>
>>101439039
>When will the rest of you wake up and watch shows because they're engaging/entertaining? There are plenty of tools better than cartoons that you can use to pretend you're smart if that's your thing.

This. Of all the anime I've watched, I wouldn't put anything "deep" in my top ten.
>>
>>101438449
Some people don't like it much even after seeing. Evangelion doesn't deserve its high popularity and acclaim, just like madoka.
>>
>>101439039
I give a show 5-10 minutes to get my attention and have me wanting more.
I only heard about Eva from second hand sources and it all made me go NOPE NOPE NOPE.
>>
File: 1938928932.jpg (67.78 KB, 260x196)
67.78 KB
67.78 KB JPG
>>101438925
Rebuild should have had a rock sound track. A guitar and bass scene is infinitely less gay than a piano scene.
>>
File: a2.jpg (5.38 KB, 107x124)
5.38 KB
5.38 KB JPG
>>101439039
Hard long are you going to keep b8ing?

Props for keeping it up this long though.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (533.50 KB, 735x686)
533.50 KB
533.50 KB PNG
>>101439040
>shit movie
>ugly reaction images

Madokafags pls. You guys lost. Madoka was a shit series to begin with. Don't know why you guys are pretending to like it, only because you enjoy the fap material.
>>
>>101438834
>too uncivilized to watch anything that doesnt appeal to your baser instincts of violence and sex.

why dont you just go and watch family guy then? Madoka Magica doesnt need to throw in excessive fanservice or violence to get people to watch it. You are probably one of those autists that watches KLK, arnt you?
>>
>>101439141
Toji should have been alive as an Eva pilot. That would have ultimately made 3.33 better.
>>
>>101439085
My point exactly.
Just stating why the idea of it doesn't appeal to me because someone asked me why.
>>
Steins;Gate > anything Eva
>>
Is Kaworu an angel in Rebuild?
>>
>>101439175
>First hates on Evangelion
>Then hates on KLK
>Worships Madoka

It was all a ruse!
>>
File: 1389903553453.jpg (582.06 KB, 1168x877)
582.06 KB
582.06 KB JPG
>>101439201
He was planned to be one of the pilots from the beginning. I don't know what was going through Anno's head when he decided a near shot for shot remake was better than doing something different for a series titled Rebuild.

Now we'll never get to see all six Evas and their pilots together.
>>
File: kmb.jpg (45.25 KB, 614x345)
45.25 KB
45.25 KB JPG
>>101439175
>Madoka
>no fanservice

You didn't notice all that yuri?
>>
>>101439157
>sexualizing the megucas

please go
>>
>>101439239
>yfw you realize Madoka kind of ripped off Steins;Gate and just added a grimdark plot twist and little girls to make it more appealing to otaku.
>>
>>101439288
He says some nonsense about being demoted to the thirteenth angel or some shit, it is all super unclear
>>
>>101439157
what's with 3.0 chins
>>
>>101439353
Kaworu is a confirmed Jay Leno.
>>
>>101439175

mordin pls
>>
>>101433467
I haven't even watched NGE yet, and I've watched over 100 shows now.
>>
File: 1385875594103.jpg (353.15 KB, 1104x1104)
353.15 KB
353.15 KB JPG
Official Pretentiousness Power Rankings
>1. Evangelion
>2. LOGH
>3. Madoka
>4. Serial Experiments
>5. Mushishi
>>
File: 1378504118333.jpg (15.42 KB, 280x412)
15.42 KB
15.42 KB JPG
>>101439239
>Stein;s Gate

Why would you post something so fucking retarded like that? Look, we know you want people to like your favorite anime series, but it's fucking trash compared to Evangelion. First Madoka, now STEINS GATE? What's next? Date a Live? Holy shit, I'm dying.
>>
>>101439386
but everyone has a weird chin in 3.0
>>
>>101439317
Wasnt really all that erotic though. A bit of implications, but not near traditional anime levels. And all magical girl shows have to have some yuri in it.
>>
File: .jpg (471.26 KB, 1800x2020)
471.26 KB
471.26 KB JPG
>>101439322
Madoka ripped off rangers or some shit like that.
>>
File: 1364517859562.jpg (89.21 KB, 306x273)
89.21 KB
89.21 KB JPG
>>101439408
>Trying to make it seem like both Madoka and Evangelion are both shit, and therefore on the same level.

Nice try. Evangelion will never be on that list. Madoka is number one though.
>>
>>101439322
But no one in Japan owns a 360 and S;G didn't hit another platform until after Madoka aired
And S;Gs adaptation came after
>>
>>101439157
Faggot the art in that movie causes eye cancer, stop. Get help for your shit taste.
>>
>>101439509
not him, but some minor stuff in eva is pretty pretentious
>>
>>101439317
Eva had more fanservice than Madoka.
>>
File: 76876.jpg (80.35 KB, 876x464)
80.35 KB
80.35 KB JPG
What the fuck is Madoka? Is it like a sequel to Sailor Moon? The art-style looks more kiddy though.
>>
>>101439410
>Comparing Steins;Gate with Date a Live.
My sides.
>>
>>101439403
Good taste.

>>101439410
Date a Live is better than Eva in every department, queer.
>>
>>101439511
That's what made it the perfect plan.
Nobody would even realize it was a ripoff.
>>
>>101439509
You can't get pretencious over Madoka because Urobutcher writes shit straight forward and without much speculah

You can only go full pretentious as EVA when even after 14 years you still think it's supremely intelligent because not every plot detail or scrap of information was churned out to the audience. But it's infact only a smart show because Anno was shit with the writing and left all these holes

Plot holes =\= intelligent media
>>
File: bored.png (349.08 KB, 640x480)
349.08 KB
349.08 KB PNG
>>101439509
>actually responding to that poorly crafted b8

What a horrible night to be on /a/.
>>
File: 12342354633546547.png (1.14 MB, 1280x685)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>101439515
>art in that movie causes eye cancer

Did summer start early this year?
>>
>>101439447
They made it a hell of alot deeper, thermodynamics involved, common death, little girls, episode 10 implications, rebellion implications.

I dont think so. Probably ripped off of the elder scrolls with: Soul gems, black soul gems, kyubey like daedric god, oblivion gates like witches barrier, conjured weapons, sigil stones are similar to grief seeds, character can essentially become god (shivering isles), dark
>>
File: 22.jpg (30.70 KB, 400x250)
30.70 KB
30.70 KB JPG
>>101439620
Baito-desu!
>>
>>101439683
>being ignorant
>>
>>101439591

thats what i thought it was going to be

its kinda like sailor moon except theres no hope and everyone dies
>>
File: bike.jpg (103.37 KB, 800x500)
103.37 KB
103.37 KB JPG
>>101439682
>>101439677
>>101439702
These are also b8
>>
File: 1369204600788.jpg (93.58 KB, 393x464)
93.58 KB
93.58 KB JPG
>>101439620
Sorry, you typed to much. Didn't read lol

Anyways, you really should watch Eva. It's a great series.
>>
>>101439738
>being highly naive as well as ignorant
>>
File: 1389985552009.png (1.40 MB, 887x1019)
1.40 MB
1.40 MB PNG
>>101439620
I'd agree with this. Leaving a lot of things ambiguous leaves more room for discussion and speculation leading people to the idea it was meant to be left to interpretation when really it's just full of holes.
>>
File: rei smiling.jpg (77.93 KB, 1024x768)
77.93 KB
77.93 KB JPG
>>101439781
This is b8 too.
>>
File: 1388698448614.jpg (37.33 KB, 432x436)
37.33 KB
37.33 KB JPG
>>101439677
>Did summer start early this year?

No shit. >>101439599

I also hope the people calling 3.0 shit are just trolling.
>>
File: 1365046663924.jpg (202.40 KB, 1920x1080)
202.40 KB
202.40 KB JPG
>>101439760
>>>/b/
>>
>>101439738
I was just saying that I could list 5 or so similarities to that show with virtually any other series, and make a seemingly valid argument.
>>
File: 1384914407214.gif (208.30 KB, 294x400)
208.30 KB
208.30 KB GIF
>>101439702
>being a nigger
>>
File: 1378186292908.jpg (45.18 KB, 640x423)
45.18 KB
45.18 KB JPG
>>101439799
>Being completely delusion, naive and ignorant
>>
File: l.png (499.18 KB, 729x828)
499.18 KB
499.18 KB PNG
>>101439817
Everyone's been trolling the fuck out of this thread.

I think NGE and Madoka are great but come the fuck on
>>
File: 1366694680468.jpg (33.03 KB, 716x538)
33.03 KB
33.03 KB JPG
>>101439839
Shut up. Go home. You lost. Madoka lost. It's over.
>>
File: mari is a whore.png (148.67 KB, 396x315)
148.67 KB
148.67 KB PNG
>>101439888
This is b8 as well.

Nice trips though.
>>
File: 1369731827907.jpg (369.72 KB, 850x864)
369.72 KB
369.72 KB JPG
>>101439977
>>>/b/
>>
>>101436052
to bad 2.0 is a cluster fuck and everything happens at once with out explanation.
>>
>>101439817
Everyone's trolling, but 3.0 being called shit is not new or unusual. You will see it in every thread about it, little newfag.
>>
File: evangelion z.jpg (397.27 KB, 950x950)
397.27 KB
397.27 KB JPG
>>101440045
Bait is this.
>>
>>101440052
*3.0
>>
File: 1378054734795.jpg (71.59 KB, 470x348)
71.59 KB
71.59 KB JPG
>>101440052
>everything happens at once with out explanation.

Yeah, because you're a noob who hasn't seen the original series. 2/10
>>
File: 1378531324028.jpg (91.70 KB, 850x900)
91.70 KB
91.70 KB JPG
>>101440093
>If I keep saying Bait I can make it seem like I won!
>>
>>101440144
im rating it as a standalone and as one its trash.
>>
>>101438834
>One show has an extremely gripping story that has huge emotional impact on its viewers, a unique artsyle that contrasts the cuteness typical of its genre with bizarre and dark imagery, and an enchanting soundtrack that was created to suit this specific show perfectly. And the other show has boring monster of the week filler for the majority of the show, a generic post-apocalyptic plot that moves at snail pace due to said monster of the week bullshit, characters that the viewers can't give a fuck about because the plot surrounding them is boring as fuck and doesn't impact the viewers, pseudo psychological bullshit everywhere to let the viewers pretend they're smart, random imagery chosen simply because it "looks cool", scattered sex, violence, and other bullshit to appeal to the kneejerk reaction that anything overly dark, disgusting, and twisted is automatically a masterpiece, and generic classical music to appeal to the kneejerk reaction that anything with classical music is automatically a masterpiece.

Fixed.
>>
File: 1374712178253.png (953.78 KB, 1280x544)
953.78 KB
953.78 KB PNG
>>101439677
This is a chin that can cause cancer.
>>
>>101440082
>You will see it in every thread about it.

Nah, that's people playing pretend.
>>
File: shades.jpg (80.06 KB, 279x304)
80.06 KB
80.06 KB JPG
>>101440156
To b8, or not to b8.
>>
>>101440202
>that's people playing pretend.

It's really not
>>
File: 121344325342534.jpg (822.62 KB, 1920x816)
822.62 KB
822.62 KB JPG
>>101440178
Yeah? Well your opinion is trash. How about that? Are you upset? Yeah you are.

>>>/out/
>>
File: 232244461508.jpg (198.19 KB, 820x764)
198.19 KB
198.19 KB JPG
>>101440204
>>101440195
These are also b8.
>>
>>101438198
Good god people keep saying this

Is it really that hard to see that the scene fits in perfectly with the character/relationship arc and is well integrated into the rest of the movie? It's not like the muted-out Gendo line that was literally just a "fuck you".
>>
File: 1374245244702.jpg (150.18 KB, 1366x768)
150.18 KB
150.18 KB JPG
>>101440178
>im
Pretty shitty post.
>>
File: 1232432432534567.png (521.32 KB, 735x668)
521.32 KB
521.32 KB PNG
>>101440195
Too bad, you fixed to much. I'm not gonna read that shit lmao
>>
File: 1390876133307.png (277.96 KB, 440x494)
277.96 KB
277.96 KB PNG
>>101440303
>>101440263
get a load of these rebuildfags

>>>/b/
>>>/tv/
>>
>>101438341
You would if your dog were a colossal, hideous humanoid monstrosity that just broke free of your ability to control it.
>>
>>101440195
Damn, you nailed that perfectly. When will you deluded Evafags finally wake up?
>>
File: 80_22-231.jpg (6.03 KB, 240x180)
6.03 KB
6.03 KB JPG
>>101440204
Anon, denial isn't healthy. If this is the only way you can cope I think you need a break. You might kill yourself when you realize we aren't joking.
>>
File: 1390883484376.jpg (81.54 KB, 1024x768)
81.54 KB
81.54 KB JPG
>>101440263
>>101440303
>I'M A FAGGOT AND I LIKE REBUILD HRRRUHUR DURURAOigfpefgoijaepfn

FUCK OFF
>>
File: it's over.jpg (7.35 KB, 209x241)
7.35 KB
7.35 KB JPG
>>101440392
There's no need to samefag and b8 this much, anon.
The storm's already over.
>>
The reason everyone hates 3.0 is because Evangelion is held to a higher standard than any other anime. We all expect Evangelion to produce nothing but groundbreaking art and when 3.0 didn't meet our initial expectations everyone was left disappointed.

If you look at 3.0 with an objective lens compared to other anime you will discover that it is still better than 99% of content out there. NGE and EoE were groundbreaking works of art that surpassed their medium. The Rebuild series is simply an extremely well done series of anime movies with a large budget. It doesn't contain the flame that NGE had, but it was never meant to. NGE was a creative spark that could never be recaptured. Anno simply just wants to make that grandiose anime spectacle that he always wanted to. The Rebuild movies resemble the anime of the 80s that he grew up on. You should look at the Rebuild movies not as a successor of NGE, but as simply a great anime series.
>>
>>101440195
This post is a bit too well written and unambiguous for evafags to understand.
>>
File: 1358910561447.png (1.55 MB, 1064x983)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>101440392
>Damn, you nailed that perfectly.

Yeah, like the way he nailed your mother. Perfectly.
>>
Wait a minute, did we all revert back to shitting on 3.0 already?
>>
>>101440195
>a unique artsyle
If by unique you mean the standard artstyle SHAFT have been using for a fucking long time, then yes. It's unique.

>bizarre and dark imagery
Chosen because it "looks cool" and appeals to teenage girls wanting to be dark and edgy while having no real substance.

Face it, Madoka is for tweens who are new to anime. I wouldn't read too much into the "characterisations" and "symbolism" because it's pretty much non-existent.
>>
>>101440469
Is there a reason why you keep samefagging your b8?
>>
File: 1336266676702.jpg (77.62 KB, 550x550)
77.62 KB
77.62 KB JPG
>>101440418
Moot.
>>
>>101440431
>samefag
>b8
Can Evafags think of an original response or has their shitty show fried their brains too much?
>>
>>101440469
>>101440392
You're just showing your fanbase to be the children they are with this sad samefagging m8.
>>
File: 1233243534635466.png (170.13 KB, 700x403)
170.13 KB
170.13 KB PNG
>>101440464
>The reason everyone hates 3.0

Stopped reading right there. No one hates 3.0, quit spouting bullshit just to make your shitty ass views seem relevant.
>>
>>101440512
>samefagging
Child, please.
>>
File: slormoon.jpg (6.96 KB, 250x187)
6.96 KB
6.96 KB JPG
>>101440532
There's no need to keep trying this hard, anon.
>>
>>101440557
Yeah, it's just people playing pretend.
>>
>>101440557
Reifags hate the hell out of 3.0, and last time I checked they still make up a third of the fanbase.
>>
>>101440580
Please go back to /cgl/, kid.
>>
File: snake.jpg (24.80 KB, 350x350)
24.80 KB
24.80 KB JPG
>>101440580
Nice shoop.
>>
>>101440464
>If you look at 3.0 with an objective lens compared to other anime you will discover that it is still better than 99% of content out there

This is false.
>>
>>101440546
>I have no intelligible response, I'll just spam "samefag" and hopefully morons observing will believe me
>>
>>101440580
>screencaping your own post
>>
What kind of tasteless pussholes like the rebuilds?
>>
The reason everyone hates 3.0 is because Evangelion is held to a higher standard than any other anime. We all expect Evangelion to produce nothing but groundbreaking art and when 3.0 didn't meet our initial expectations everyone was left disappointed.

If you look at 3.0 with an objective lens compared to other anime you will discover that it is still better than 99% of content out there. NGE and EoE were groundbreaking works of art that surpassed their medium. The Rebuild series is simply an extremely well done series of anime movies with a large budget. It doesn't contain the flame that NGE had, but it was never meant to. NGE was a creative spark that could never be recaptured. Anno simply just wants to make that grandiose anime spectacle that he always wanted to. The Rebuild movies resemble the anime of the 80s that he grew up on. You should look at the Rebuild movies not as a successor of NGE, but as simply a great anime series.
>>
>>101440670
>no one is taking my shitposting seriously
>better shitpost harder!
>>
>>101440354
No anime distribution company actually cares about the Original or EoE, and
Anno doesn't either


Neither of them are ever going to be remastered
>>
File: 136815862108.png (232.59 KB, 500x512)
232.59 KB
232.59 KB PNG
>>101440616
You don't have to be a dollfag to hate fujo pandering, shit characters and bad cg
Also that anon you replied to is baiting
>>
File: 2014_01_30_07.09.26.jpg (48.94 KB, 619x540)
48.94 KB
48.94 KB JPG
>>101433467
Eva is the Bioshock Infinite of anime.
>>
File: grade.jpg (303.10 KB, 900x615)
303.10 KB
303.10 KB JPG
>>101440670
You should at least try to apply yourself when you go off shitposting like this.
>>
>>101440694
3 was full of plot holes and complete idiocy.

Even if you ate lead paint prior to watching them they're still terrible.
>>
File: 1385026205078.jpg (111.17 KB, 503x700)
111.17 KB
111.17 KB JPG
>ITT: a bunch of manchildren who can't accept that others might not think quite as highly of their favourite cartoon as they do
>>
>>101440647
>This is false

Wow, you sure showed him. Epic argument.
>>
>>101440714
Woah, this >>101440195
Is a shitpost? Then what is the rest of the thread called?
>>
>>101440717
Businesses hate money? You must be some sort of financial fucking genius!
>>
>>101440774
As if such a stupid statement deserves better.
>>
>>101440778
4chan.
>>
File: kaji.jpg (25.35 KB, 267x337)
25.35 KB
25.35 KB JPG
>>101440778
This entire thread is a shitpost filled with other shitposts.

And I might just be the OP laughing at everyone who spent their time arguing over cartoons.
>>
>>101440736
Please name these plot holes.
>>
>>101440749
>hurrrrr look im using a reaction image from the opposing fanbases show to make it seem like im a mature and reasoable person capable of coming up with unbaised opinions

Madoka is fucking shit.Evangelion will always be better than it.

>>>/out/
>>
>>101440829
Please name anything partially decent in 3.
>>
>>101440825
Epic troll OP
*tips tiny fedora*
>>
>>101440789
Oh no, they love money.

That's why they picked up Rebuild
>>
>>101440876
Piano
Stargazing
Kawoshit exploding
>>
>>101440847
See:
>>101440195

Grow up, Evafag. And quit it with your meme redirects. /out/ doesn't deserve your bullshit.
>>
>>101436982
god damn, i liked 3.0 but never listened to the tracks outside of it, they are indeed amazing
>>
>>101440898
But they don't love it enough to make a shitload more guaranteed with very little effort involved? Your business models are revolutionary.
>>
File: 1391389571476.png (51.44 KB, 250x230)
51.44 KB
51.44 KB PNG
>>101440825
Even if you are OP, or if you're not, or whoever the fuck is OP in this thread:
well played
>>
>>101440934
>Madokafag telling an Evafag to grow up
Fuck off with your vapid teenybopper shit m8
>>
>>101434778
> D&R credits
Mah fuckin' nigga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmWjF_O72bQ
> dat realtime sunset

Not to mention the rest of Death is like just a 45-minute showcase of Anno's delicious editing skillz

My movie ranking:
> EoE
> D&R (just the Death portion)
> 1.11
> 3.33
> 2.22
>>
File: 1132134254.jpg (53.08 KB, 500x281)
53.08 KB
53.08 KB JPG
>>101440934
Nah, I already said that shit was way to long read.

See:
>>101440335

Pic related. It's you.
>>
>>101438493
>I don't like something, therefore anyone who likes it is a FAGGOT
>>
>>101440825
> cartoons
THEY'RE NOT JUST CARTOONS, THEY'R ANIME
>>
>>101440934
Shouldn't you be getting your Dangan Ronpa cosplay ready?
>>
>>101433467
>There are people who have opinions

Christ man if everybody pandered to you and had the same opinions as you, life would be quite boring.
>>
>>101440986
>still can't reply to his post without buzzwords
Sasuga eva fanbase.
>>
>>101440876
Ok, since you cannot name any of your points I will gladly state mine.

Visually, this is probably the farthest anime has ever reached.

Aesthetically, the work is brilliant, as expected of Anno.

Soundtrack is top notch as with all of the Rebuild movies.

The pacing is great as always.

Kowaru is a great character despite what some people may believe.

The time skip is actually a good thing and keeps the film interesting, giving us a whole new world to explore.

For being the 3rd film that's purpose is to pretty much set up the ending, it manages to be very entertaining, with an intriguing plot and brilliant direction.
>>
File: 3good.jpg (11.25 KB, 217x211)
11.25 KB
11.25 KB JPG
>>101440986
>>101440934

What does it mean when two anons b8ing in a thread are b8ing each other even though they both have the same intentions?
>>
>>101440947
That's precisely what I meant, you blessed anon, you.
>>
>>101441076
You are so fucking high right now, go back to eating marbles.
>>
>>101441044
I think the only one who gets that joke is you
>>
>>101440986
>m8
Are you actually trying to make your fanbase look bad? Type in English you moron.
>>
>>101441076
> Anno
You know 3.0 was mostly Maeda right?
>>
File: gendo shaving.jpg (75.90 KB, 640x360)
75.90 KB
75.90 KB JPG
>>101441087
They're obviously tsundere for each other.

How long will it take for them to just start fucking?
>>
>>101441046
Life without Evangelion would be boring.

Fuck yeah Evangelion.
>>
>>101441044
What the hell does that have to do with my post?
>>
>>101441076
Of course it's this autist. It's always the same fucking autist.
>>
File: 12132142354235.png (342.84 KB, 600x450)
342.84 KB
342.84 KB PNG
>>101441115
Nah, he's right. You just have objectively shit taste in anime. Sorry about that Madokafag.

Gg, nb.
>>
File: misato.jpg (26.02 KB, 201x174)
26.02 KB
26.02 KB JPG
Well this proves the idea of Kaworufags being nothing but shitposters even more.
>>
>>101441234
i want to fuck kaworu
>>
>>101441087
>>101441159
>Evafags desperately trying to turn the situation into a joke because they have no real arguments and know they'll be seen as fools if they don't do something quick
>>101440195 still exists and it still destroys all of your rotten Evafaggot anuses.
>>
>>101441115
>>101441187
It is almost as if you have nothing compelling to say, so you regurgitate the same tired shitposting we have all seen.
>>
>>101441234
Dude, I love the originals + EoE, the rebuilds are complete shit and madoka is for pedos
>>
File: 1213423523453465.jpg (179.93 KB, 700x700)
179.93 KB
179.93 KB JPG
>>101441260
>hating on Kaworufags
>posts a picture of the purple haired girl who gets shot

top kek
>>
>>101441260
How much proof do you need? Seriously thought this was common knowledge.

>>101441261
Disgusting
>>
>>101441260
Homofags in general are shitposters. There's that one homofag from ANN who's fighting an imaginary war against yurifags.
>>
File: mana.jpg (244.99 KB, 800x500)
244.99 KB
244.99 KB JPG
>>101441262
Your shitposting makes me more amused than angry. Especially considering the fact that you're samefagging it this much.

3/10 made me reply.
>>
>>101441319
As if you deserve better.
>>
>>101441262
Give it up son, you're the only one still fighting for a lost cause.
>>
>>101441187
He's dedicated, you have to give him that.
>>
File: 1385765465520.jpg (52.21 KB, 329x399)
52.21 KB
52.21 KB JPG
>>101441359
Yeah, I agree. Fuck gay people.

3.0 was pretty awesome though.
>>
>>101441398
That's one of the few posts not shitposting in this thread. You really have no argument.
0/10 made me reply.
>>
>>101441336
>Seriously thought this was common knowledge.

Back during the 3.0 generals, they actually seemed pretty genuine with their infatuation with Kaworu, so I thought that this was also the case.
I'm kind of glad to be proven wrong though. It all adds up.
>>
File: this.jpg (18.57 KB, 385x196)
18.57 KB
18.57 KB JPG
EVA SUMMARY:

so there are aliens (or gods / higher beings) that spread life in the galaxy. its how they reproduce. they send two parts to a corner of the galaxy to make this happen. our 'advancement package' got fucked up in transit. one part on earth (the female) and one part on the moon (the male). so half the product is there so you get half intelligent life called humans on earth who are based from the female half. Many years pass and humans eventually find the female part on earth and study cuz existential stuff and finding our beginnings. Angels after many years come to earth as a "self correcting" protocol to free the female half from the humans at nerv and unite it with the male half on the moon so this part of the galaxy can advance. Humans are like "do we want that?" so they fight off the angel's unsure of what the outcome could be (probably some singularity shit). so shinji, being the prime 'human being' because hes full of pitiful emotion and feelings is like our 'representative' of human nature. he is constantly put in positions where he is able to decide if man kind is ready to move forward towards that singularity or if he wants to maintain humanity as it is. kawaru being 70% angel and 30% human is very interested in humans so thats why he likes shinji's bitch shit. rei is also a mix of angel (at least the original person she was cloned from was) and human but is less infatuated with emotion like kawaru.

you get it from here.

>inb4 thats fuckign wrong.
>inb4 wtf am i reading

its a good fucking story yall just retarded. biblical as fuck (sorta).

tldr: evangeleon is about the next stage of human kind and if we're ready.
>>
>>101441479
I think that anon is mentally ill though.
>>
>>101433467
>There are people shitposting RIGHT NOW
>not even anime related image
>>
>>101441504
>not shitposts
>implying you know of the author's intent

So you're basically admitting to being the author of the shitpost all along and samefagging it?
As expected. Thanks anon.
>>
>>101441553
He'd have to be on this shit site.
>>
File: 1387779268253.png (271.03 KB, 624x480)
271.03 KB
271.03 KB PNG
>>101441545
>>
File: 1322172408076.jpg (43.88 KB, 950x721)
43.88 KB
43.88 KB JPG
>>101441620
no its right.
>>
File: 1368652695986.png (166.36 KB, 500x366)
166.36 KB
166.36 KB PNG
>>101441515
Nah they were always shit stirring and acting up because some people don't like the fujo pandering and other shit.
>>
File: 3.0.jpg (2.97 KB, 300x168)
2.97 KB
2.97 KB JPG
>>101441260
Just how threatened does /a/ feel when exposed to gays and pianos?
>Be anon
>watch Eva 3.33 for the first time
>le Kaoshin piano jam session
>Elton John
>ELTON JOHN
>ELTOOOOOON JOOOOOOHHHHNNNN
>runs up to room, locks door, and cries for 3 weeks
>"It's ok, I-I'll just watch the rest of the movie and skip that scene
>continues watching 3.33
>"Once you go black, you don't go back, Ikari-kun"
>"MUH REI"
>Runs up to room, locks door and cries for another 3 weeks
>Realizes the only way to stop the torture is to whine about it on /a/
>tfw
>>
>>101434682
>Disliking rebuild is somehow bad
Fuck that, those films were just a shitty clusterfuck. Especially 3.33.

The original series plus end movie were actually quite good, not to mention the motivations of characters and their actions were not strange, but quite reflective of what might happen. I just re-watched the whole thing a couple of days ago myself. It was fairly well written in terms of anime, with a considerable amount of mystery that you needed to pay a lot of attention to actually unravel. Nothing in the show was force fed. My biggest gripe with some animes is characters just don't act how they would considering their own state of mind and personality.

To say Evangelion is bland and unoriginal though? That's strange, I can't name anything except the obvious clone (rahxephon) that comes close to Evangelion in nature. That certain uncanny feeling the entire show had.

The real issue why it brings the hate it does was the fact that so many characters were just unlikeable.

>>101436561
But the rebuild movies are alternate retellings, death and rebirth is a summary movie and end of evangelion is just a replacement ending.
>>
>There are people on /a/ who have never seen Neon Genesis Evangelion

Where do I fit in?
>>
File: 1388304122039.jpg (26.88 KB, 275x270)
26.88 KB
26.88 KB JPG
>>101441647
But it's really not.
>>
File: salad.jpg (28.03 KB, 215x270)
28.03 KB
28.03 KB JPG
>>101441545
thats fuckign wrong

what the fuck am i reading?
>>
>>101441690
EoE is a supplemental ending, but the Rebuilds are a sequel. Kaworu is a looper.
>>
>>101441607
>>implying you know of the author's intent
And you somehow do? You can't assume this logic all of a sudden, because you were clearly calling it a "shitpost" all this time. By your own logic, you are also the author of the post in question. Nice try, Evafag, but you should work on your actual intelligence instead of watching poorly written cartoons, pretending you're smart.
>>
>>101433467
Everyone on /a/ likes Eva. Anyone who says they don't are just pretending.
>>
File: 1320351840031.jpg (74.17 KB, 479x435)
74.17 KB
74.17 KB JPG
>>101441726
in all seriousness. it is.
>>
>>101441607
I'm afraid that deduction is fucking retarded.
>>
>>101441681
>"Once you go black, you don't go back, Ikari-kun"
I must have missed this part
>>
File: wjdui1.jpg (39.80 KB, 624x480)
39.80 KB
39.80 KB JPG
Anno is such a genius.
>>
File: qa.jpg (397.91 KB, 551x600)
397.91 KB
397.91 KB JPG
>>101441757
But it obviously is a shitpost. The way it's worded tells me everything I need to know.
And you're the only guy defending it this hard so that proves my theory of you being the author samefagging your posts.

Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1388871626296.png (404.12 KB, 535x800)
404.12 KB
404.12 KB PNG
>>101441788
In all seriousness it's not. It's pretty fucking wrong on some very key parts.
>>
>>101441823
You should. It's a pivotal point in Rei Q's character development.
>>
>>101441834
>>101441757
same fag
>>
>>101441681
>threads full of kaworufag defending 3.0 with shitposting
That's a group threatened and insecure if I ever saw one
>>
>liking lowest common denominator meme anime
>>
>>101441920
That would be Borderlands second season.
>>
>>101441896
Nah, I'm having fun.
>>
>>101441545
This nigga has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>101441894
>Implying Rei's ever had character development
>>
File: HGM.jpg (36.63 KB, 480x360)
36.63 KB
36.63 KB JPG
>>101441849
I mean thats a fair point to assume- but it really is correct. all points covered its pretty fucking spot on.
>>
>>101441757
Not him, but only a rectum ravaged idiot such as yourself would insist on continuing to shitpost in a thread where the topic has already moved far beyond what you two were originally discussing.
>>
>>101441956
Nah, you're insecure.
>>
Will Anno do a remake of the original TV series once he's done with 4.0?
>>
>>101441988
Rei did.

Rei Q did not.
Then again everyone was butchered in 3.0
>>
>>101441988
>Implying poka poka isn't the meaning of life
>>
File: 1320349086283.png (1.39 KB, 203x219)
1.39 KB
1.39 KB PNG
>>101441968
>>101441849
why did you post again?
>>
File: why anno hates you.jpg (1.35 MB, 1226x1550)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>101441993
EVA is not about some bullshit fanwank where humanity evolves into Tang.
>>
>>101441834
If >>101440195 is a shitpost, then there is no such thing as a post that isn't better than a shitpost.

>>101441834
>you're the only guy defending
Based on what logic? "Everyone with an opposing argument to mine is the same person no questions asked"? You're trash.
>>
>>101441956
So do you like having the entire fanbase hate you
>>
>>101442024
maybe, it's not like he's capable of creating good stuff anyway
>>
File: whispers.jpg (471.16 KB, 600x800)
471.16 KB
471.16 KB JPG
>>101442024
Nope.

But you know what he's going to make?
A new Eva installment that is an official sequel to the rebuilds.
>>
>>101442075
>Gaijin scum projecting this hard trying to rationalise Anno's work
>>
>>101442011
>eva thread is srs bsnss guise
Ok then
>>
File: 1388962273159.jpg (67.11 KB, 400x400)
67.11 KB
67.11 KB JPG
>>101441993
Adam and Lilith weren't meant to land on the same planet so all the conclusions drawn from that fact are incorrect.
>>
>>101441834
It's not a shitpost no matter how much you say it is. You have no argument, stop posting.
>>
File: 5008621.jpg (318.58 KB, 636x800)
318.58 KB
318.58 KB JPG
>there are people who like Neon Genesis Evangelion AND Rebuild

How? Did you not get it the first time? Did you think to yourself "the robots are good but this sure could do with less character drama and more explosions."
>>
>>101442095
Why would I want to make them like me? They're not very nice.
>>
>>101442158
It's for scum without any taste whatsoever.
>>
File: no.jpg (50.56 KB, 853x480)
50.56 KB
50.56 KB JPG
>>101442075
that was nothing short of shitposting if i've ever read it. that was a very long winded "That didn't happen". even after that emotional rant it never states a solution, it only refutes another implication without sources.

tldr: your image is bad and edgy.
>>
>>101442158
I just want to watch it in HD.
>>
File: smug rosa face.png (609.12 KB, 1052x1200)
609.12 KB
609.12 KB PNG
>>101442087
Based on the logic that you're trying this hard to push a single post.
It's not about differing opinions, but the fact that the shitpost is almost humorously obvious and poorly made.
>>
>>101442124
Course not this thread, as it was bait, but your responses were easily the worst here. That's quite a feat, to be so pathetic and stupid.
>>
File: 1336387782239.jpg (35.71 KB, 156x205)
35.71 KB
35.71 KB JPG
>>101442155
>>101442087
>being this desperate to continue an argument that you yourself already lost
You should seriously listen to yourself right now.
>>
Why do people think this show is a masterpiece? It's just a cartoon about a bunch of giant mechs, interspersed with the story of an emo kid and some pointless religious symbolism!

By the way the movies are all bullshit
Don't pretend that you understand the ending!
>>
File: charlie brown.gif (371.33 KB, 500x375)
371.33 KB
371.33 KB GIF
>>101442143
well they landed PRETTY fucking close to eachother and that wasn't meant to happen either. the short of it is that the landing was botched and shit went down because of that. its still plausible. it doesn't matter how it was botched and the angel's needed to corrected, it only matters that the plan wasn't going to plan and the angels were there to correct it.
>>
>>101442308
How do you know which posts are mine and which aren't?
>>
>>101442199
Wow, oozing insecurity. They'd probably be nice to you if you weren't such a shitposter. But know nobody likes you or the fanbase you're from now.
>>
File: Usuisip.png (145.21 KB, 269x362)
145.21 KB
145.21 KB PNG
>There are seriously people on /a/ who don't like Asuka and call her a bitch.
>There are seriously people on /a/ who don't like Sayaka and call her a bitch.
>There are seriously people on /a/ who don't like Kirino and call her a bitch.
>There are seriously people on /a/ who don't like Senjougahara and call her a bitch.
>>
File: penpen and misa.jpg (64.66 KB, 800x800)
64.66 KB
64.66 KB JPG
>>101441757
>>101442087
If this isn't b8 and this is actually genuine, why is it that you're so anally aggravated that people like and enjoy Eva?
Why would you try to make such a biased post when Madoka and Eva both have their own good qualities?
>>
>>101442323
Dude, we aren't the same person. The argument was not lost. You never actually replied with anything but generic phrases.
>>
File: gendo.jpg (34.99 KB, 592x336)
34.99 KB
34.99 KB JPG
>>101442460
>we aren't the same person

The post timing tells a sadder story.
>>
>>101442323
Wow. Meme arrow and reaction image combo. Epic argument. I mean I've been at my limit with my patience here, but there is literally no angle relevant to the argument from which I can properly respond to your post right now. I'm just going to assume you're mentally insane and leave it at that. There's no reasoning with you it seems.

But just remember, you cancerous Evafags still failed to refute >>101440195
>>
File: 1374155261692.png (49.78 KB, 500x500)
49.78 KB
49.78 KB PNG
>>101442460
Aww he actually thinks he didn't lose the argument. You're cute Anon-kun, I'll be sure to Tang you last.
>>
File: Secondhand EVA.png (1.64 MB, 2488x2886)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>101441699
>>
>>101442441
>Madoka
>Good qualities

Yeah, nice try faggot. You aint fooling anyone.

See: >>101440847
>>
>>101442372
They weren't correcting it, they were fighting for survival just like the humans were. Angels weren't the failsafe, they were the end product. The Lance of Longinus was suppose to be the failsafe for two seeds landing on the same planet.
>>
>tfw you get a NERV phone case and everyone thinks it's a canadian sports team
>>
File: they only had to listen.png (316.24 KB, 600x450)
316.24 KB
316.24 KB PNG
yall are banned, reported, closed all tabs, cleared browser history, manget to ram, ingested harddrive, called obama, thanked satan, and saged.
>>
File: m.png (233.61 KB, 400x410)
233.61 KB
233.61 KB PNG
>>101442460
What argument?

Why would he give the original shitpost at hand a serious reply?
You're not doing a good job of making everyone tempted to reply to seriously it either.
>>
>>101442582
>>101442520
>>101442460
>>101442498
samefag
>>
File: 1391070522852.png (882.09 KB, 1280x720)
882.09 KB
882.09 KB PNG
>>101442516
What? That shit is way to long, I ain't gonna read the fucking wall post. I've already said it like 4 times. Fuck you and your fucking shitty essay.

Evangelion >>>> vomit >>> Madoka
>>
File: rustle.jpg (8.64 KB, 236x250)
8.64 KB
8.64 KB JPG
>>101442516
>I've been at my limit with my patience here
Does it make you upset that nobody's taking you seriously and are not falling for the ruse you're quoting?

That's okay. Try in another thread.
>>
File: 1389637585116.jpg (79.31 KB, 496x515)
79.31 KB
79.31 KB JPG
>>101442498
I'd suggest learning how to check for samefag.

>>101442520
Remind me where you responded to his post. Waiting warmly.
>>
>>101442525
This isn't funny. These people don't seem like they're actually trying to explain what they know. They seem like they're trying way too hard to be funny.
>>
>>101442549
top kek
>>
File: 1390882696213.png (687.78 KB, 700x705)
687.78 KB
687.78 KB PNG
Nice thread we have here.
>>
>>101442640
I don't think anyone expects evafags to think critically. It's just funny to see you try.
>>
>there are people on /a/ who haven't even seen Evangelion
>>
>>101442651
What did you expect from an Eva thread? Fuck just look around you. Eva is cancer.
>>
>>101442707
i watched exactly half of it, then dropped because it was shit
>>
>>101442651
Exactly.
>>
File: sh.jpg (39.39 KB, 650x366)
39.39 KB
39.39 KB JPG
>>101442705
Is that an insult?
>>
>>101442516
>>101442647
If >>101440195 had any more buzzwords packed into it, fucking /s4s/ itself would have no reason to exist anymore. I don't know why you even bother to keep referring back to it when it's so blatantly obvious to everyone else that you're trying to stir shit.

>>101442460
Seeing how the majority of all of the replies to that post in question were from you, then yes, that is more than sufficient to call you out for samefagging.
>>
>>101442791
I shouldn't be surprised you can't even pick that up.
>>
>>101442816
>If >>101440195 (You) had any more buzzwords packed into it
Mind pointing them out? Or are you one of those retards from /v/ that think all adjectives are buzzwords?
>>
File: 1355.jpg (91.53 KB, 400x400)
91.53 KB
91.53 KB JPG
Guys, I'm wholly convinced that you're all being trolled by THAT Kaworufag again. Seriously, he's the only one autistic enough to pull this off.
>>
evangelion has some of the coolest giant robots i've ever seen
why they wasted so much time talking about how shinji will never touch a boob i do not for the life of me understand.
>>
>eva vs madoka
why. they're both good shows that are also good for the industry. Stop hating.
>>
Hey guys remember when we talked about Eva instead of shitposting on all sides? Let's just argue about Eva again.
>>
File: 1376821581127s.jpg (2 KB, 111x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>101442851
I take personal offense to that over the internet, you know.
Things said over an anonymous image board really do hurt.
>>
File: 1381099661197.jpg (31.86 KB, 1280x720)
31.86 KB
31.86 KB JPG
>>101442816
>still no argument
>still calling samefag
>STILL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK
>>
>>101442930
Ignore shitposting, eventually he'll run out of people to reply to.
>>
File: 2good.jpg (17.69 KB, 250x308)
17.69 KB
17.69 KB JPG
>>101442859
>If >>101440195 (You)

Oh shit nigger
Here it is. Thread over.
>>
>>101442816
If that post is buzzwords this thread must be modern literature
>>
>>101442872
No, this isn't a thread on 3.0. The retard is here shitposting, though.
>>
File: laughing sluts.jpg (43.61 KB, 449x401)
43.61 KB
43.61 KB JPG
>>101442859
>(You)
I can't stop fucking laughing.
Waiting for him to backpedal his way out of this.
>>
>>101442971
He wasn't pretending to be anyone else fucktard.
>>
File: mari makinami.jpg (354.14 KB, 1280x720)
354.14 KB
354.14 KB JPG
>>101443011
I just came into the thread a moment ago, but if you say so. I don't even know why you all are still bothering to feed him replies.
>>
>>101442916
Trying to be "clever" really doesn't work after such a show of stupidity. And there is no need to use out your whole reaction image folder.
>>
File: yotsu1.png (92.24 KB, 272x324)
92.24 KB
92.24 KB PNG
>>101443045
see >>101442460
And even that post is arguably a samefag.

Doesn't change the fact that he's been directing everyone to his post several times now.
>>
>>101443076
Only one person at a time responded to it. No one really cares about that faggot's posts enough.
>>
>>101443076
Why is Mari such a dumb bitch that she wears glasses while piloting a massive robot? Why not contacts? Or even some type of goggles?
>>
File: mari.jpg (41.10 KB, 297x340)
41.10 KB
41.10 KB JPG
>>101443165
She also drinks beverages while submerged in LCL.
>>
File: board.jpg (103.23 KB, 720x540)
103.23 KB
103.23 KB JPG
Is this an Eva thread?
What the hell happened?
>>
Ok, wow. I'm out.

FUCK YOU GUYS!
>>
>>101443135

For fucks sake learn to check for samefag and stop wasting time
>>
File: 1381010029708.gif (548.85 KB, 500x275)
548.85 KB
548.85 KB GIF
>>101443224
Autistic Kaworufag-kun's shitposting powers just breached the next level.
>>
>>101443023
What is there to backpedal from? Yes, I'm the author of >>101440195. Yes, I have made a few posts in this thread defending myself. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I just didn't bother because you were so obsessed with your own delusions of samefagging that you wouldn't believe any comments on the matter. That doesn't prove that every single post defending my post is me. From my observations, there are at least two other people in this thread who are on my side, assuming >>101442516 was serious when he implied that he was leaving.
>>
File: Sure.gif (1.35 MB, 640x360)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>101442859
>If >>101440195 (You)
>>
>>101443165
She wouldn't look as half as good as she does without the glasses.
>>
>>101443210
I'd rather have an Ecto-Cooler than Alien Blood.
>>
>>101443224
Evafags being idiots, the usual.
>>
>>101443305
>Evafags
AKA /a/.
>>
File: mari.jpg (351.49 KB, 1600x1160)
351.49 KB
351.49 KB JPG
>>101443292
>>
>>101443280
Dude, it's okay. Just stop, nobody's going to shit on your favorite anime because we've all moved past on how awful Madoka is alrady. Get some sleep Anon.
>>
File: meanbabe.jpg (16.80 KB, 500x341)
16.80 KB
16.80 KB JPG
>>101443304
>tumblr_
>>
File: 1390452440159.png (856.40 KB, 2838x1703)
856.40 KB
856.40 KB PNG
>>101443165
Contacts can fall out of your eyes if you're underwater.
>>
File: 1390263711332.gif (2.41 MB, 400x170)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>101443280

Wow, just shut up already
>>
File: 1384308752524.png (353.67 KB, 725x684)
353.67 KB
353.67 KB PNG
>>101443384
>take image from site with images
>>
>>101443424
Tumblr is filled with fujoshits, at the very least rename it.
>>
I like EVA more than Muhdoka, but hated rebuild.

Let's face it guys, Rebuilds fucking sucked.
>>
File: how-embarrassing.jpg (18.81 KB, 480x272)
18.81 KB
18.81 KB JPG
>>101443280
And the backpedaling and piss poor excuses begin.
I don't even see why you're trying to defend your fuckup when you've failed this hard.
>>
File: 1391215220013.jpg (47.89 KB, 1280x544)
47.89 KB
47.89 KB JPG
>>101443304
That's a lot of drinks. Either Mari is a camel or it tastes like a public pool inside that pod.
>>
>>101443347
Your post would be better suited for the other posters who were defending me. The majority of the posts defending my post weren't actually me. I don't really care too much about this argument. I'm satisfied with the way I articulated my thoughts, and nobody has really given it a proper response, so I have no reason to be up in arms right now. I just take offense when people accuse me of using buzzwords when I clearly did not.
>>
File: asuka.png (1.02 MB, 1179x900)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>101443424
>being new
>>
File: sadpenguin.png (79.11 KB, 291x343)
79.11 KB
79.11 KB PNG
>>101443424
>Defending Tumblr
I have lost all respect for you piss yellow LoGH-san.
>>
File: 1388537533855.gif (2.89 MB, 700x298)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>>101443471
Yeah, that's the general consensus.

>>101443487
Stop feeding it.
>>
>>101443347
Nah, you still haven't addressed that post. That anon has still won. This is the only continuing discussion in the thread, you haven't moved past anything. All you have done is call samefag while ironically samefagging.
Shameful display.
>>
>>101443210
Wow, can't wait to watch the Rebuilds.

>>101443388
Goggles. Or wait, isn't this the future or something? Can't use alien tech or government-funded EVA knowledge to keep shit in your eyes? LASIK even?
>>
>>101443344
That first hairstyle doesn't really work for her if she's supposed to be an adrenaline junkie. Unless they were planning to make her have a different personality beforehand?
>>
>>101443471
There were some pacing issues due to being in movie format, but the first two rebuilds were great. That's not even disputable.
>>
>>101443471
I wouldn't say they sucked. The eyecandy fanservice is pretty great. They're like Eva: Junkfood Edition.
>>
>>101443533
Get ready for the remake of
>I'm so fucked up
>>
>>101443518
Nobody needs to address the post, because it's just one rabid Madoka fangirl with a poorly worded opinion and nothing else to back it up. But keep telling yourself that you won, dollface.
>>
>>101443304
What is that, soda?

I hope Mari enjoys her crystallized kidney in 40 years then.
>>
>>101443533
Can't get lasik when you're 14. You'd need the surgery every few months or it's back to glasses. I guess she could get prescription swim goggles, but goggles suck to wear for more than an hour.
>>
>>101443518
>>101443607
>Fake argument for a fake fanbase war.

IRC can do better.
>>
>>101443506
>>101443508
If getting pictures from a source that isn't here or a booru automatically makes me a fujo feminist sjwarrior who likes red noses or whatever, sorry.

but its not like this thread needs more shitslinging
>>
File: 1387821642875.png (82.42 KB, 400x400)
82.42 KB
82.42 KB PNG
>>101443685
Nice b8
>>
>>101443607
All you have to say is that you don't know how to articulate an argument properly so you can't respond. Or that you can't think for yourself. People know evafags have disabilities.
>>
>>101443635
Curse of EVA bitches.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (10.26 KB, 259x194)
10.26 KB
10.26 KB JPG
>>101443685
What if this was the work of the IRC all along?
>>
File: 1391379928812.jpg (325.49 KB, 1600x1200)
325.49 KB
325.49 KB JPG
>>101443726
Do you think tang negates curse of eva?
>>
File: 1390810589852.jpg (349.36 KB, 836x1200)
349.36 KB
349.36 KB JPG
>>101443635
It's cranberry juice and vodka.
>>
>>101443764
>tang
>being beaten by anything

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, anon.
>>
>>101443789
I'm as /u/ as u can be and I don't get Eva yuri pairings, except for, you know, Maya and Ritsuko.
>>
File: 33206438_p5.jpg (378.97 KB, 848x1200)
378.97 KB
378.97 KB JPG
>>101443838
probably people who would rather have the alternative to this.
>>
File: 1390810471536.jpg (1.43 MB, 1772x1220)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>101443838
They have spent 14 years together. Probably seen some shit.
>>
>>101443577
I'm actually kind of hyped for that part specifically now, I've been saving this for when I haven't had much to do and after forgetting for many months, the time has arrived.

>>101443638
>implying glasses are effective underwater anyway
As far as I remember, most fights in Eva lasted 10 minutes or less. But really, she's 14? That fucking body belongs on a 17 year old.
>>
>>101443838
Mari is Asuka's mother.
>>
>>101443984
>That fucking body belongs on a 17 year old.
She might be 15 I don't really remember exactly. But really all the girls in Eva look about 2-3 years older than we're told they are.
>>
>>101443984
This time it'll be Asuka schlicking off though.
>>
File: 1377741683264.gif (2.76 MB, 500x423)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB GIF
>>101444096
That only makes me harder.
>>
File: 1382227188368.jpg (213.87 KB, 1024x576)
213.87 KB
213.87 KB JPG
>>101444096
It'll print more money than the figs do
>>
File: 1389647545710.jpg (92.80 KB, 416x225)
92.80 KB
92.80 KB JPG
>>101444096
Isn't she a little old for him?
>>
>>101444187
They could just say he aged in the Eva.
>>
File: hue.jpg (122.67 KB, 600x600)
122.67 KB
122.67 KB JPG
>>101444187
When has age ever mattered when it comes to ravaging Shinji's mouth.
>>
File: heh.jpg (47.67 KB, 245x341)
47.67 KB
47.67 KB JPG
>>101444214
I mean emotionally. He's only been alive for 14 years where as Asuka has been running around for 28. Even if they do both look 14.

>>101444235
>Oh you
>>
File: 1379897026093.jpg (29.17 KB, 498x517)
29.17 KB
29.17 KB JPG
>>101444329
He's not going very far emotionally for the first hour and a half of 4.0 anyway. He'll go through the tang motions and work it out.

Perfect time for exposition on 2.5 and for the rei II to soulhop into Rei Q
>>
File: 1389775547986.gif (496.59 KB, 500x341)
496.59 KB
496.59 KB GIF
>>101444528
Better hope the Re-Tangening goes better than last time.
>>
File: 1381030050022.jpg (150.17 KB, 500x651)
150.17 KB
150.17 KB JPG
>>101444658
everybody finds love in the end
>>
File: 1390005465071.jpg (71.13 KB, 620x376)
71.13 KB
71.13 KB JPG
>>101444701
Don't forget that Love is Destruction
>>
Now in HD*
>>101444701
>>101444658
>>101444739
>>
File: 1371040211520.jpg (61.21 KB, 500x430)
61.21 KB
61.21 KB JPG
>>101444739
destructive
>>
>>101440847
Uhh anon

I was using an image of EVA and I was referring to EVA
>>
>>101444804
Remember what happened the last time an Ikari loved someone.
>>
>>101444997
>Asuka becomes a giant robot

OH NO

ITS ANIMA ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
File: 1390302840701.jpg (45.79 KB, 410x369)
45.79 KB
45.79 KB JPG
>>101445074
HOPE YOU LIKE THINGS TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>101445074
Ha ha, time for Yamashita!
>>
File: 1390097124345.jpg (180.13 KB, 1146x675)
180.13 KB
180.13 KB JPG
>>101445405
no, dad, no!
>>
>>101445480
i swear, it took me like a week to realize this picture wasn't actually touji dropping her into a dumpster
>>
>>101445554
I thought Shikagi eating a Popsicle made it pretty clear.
>>
File: mfw.png (439.71 KB, 720x544)
439.71 KB
439.71 KB PNG
>>101445612
what can I say
>>
>>101441260
Kaworufags on /a/ are the worst shitposters ONLY when it comes to 3.0, taking the King of Shitposting title from Asukafags.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.