I'm halfway through the second series of Monogatari and I'm thinkng of stopping here because I'm scared of getting mad depresseing feels when it ends.
If you are the kind of person that gets this problem and has seen the whole thing, can you recomment whether or not I should finish it?
Also, been watching anime for over eleven years and seen over 300 shows and this is a contender for the best one. The only ones i can think of that come close to being this interesting are Zetsubou Sensei, FLCL and Mushishi. Maybe a few others. What is your take on the show, and do you also think Kanbaru > the rest?
>mad depresseing feels
I can comment that you should fuck right off.
Finish it. We're getting LOADS of more -Monogatari in the future. Plus the last half > first half.
>Kanbaru > the rest?
No. Hitagi = true waifu.
There are still Kanbaru specials to look forward to, plus Kizu, plus the author is still writing books so there will be more to advertise and thus adapt in the future. So it's not over once you finish what's out, and thus you have nothing to be depressed about.
Also, "feels" is a stupid term and you come off as stupid for using it.
>I'm halfway through the second series of Monogatari and I'm thinkng of stopping here because I'm scared of getting mad depresseing feels when it ends.
The worst thing is that the best character dies at the end of season 2.
Yotsugi a best everything.
Yes, despite railing to the contrary there's a contingent of /a/ that gets sad when their favourite series ends/breaks. /a/ as always is the worst tsundere around.
My typical advice:
1) Wait for the series to have an ending, watching week to week creates a routine that you get withdrawal from when it suddenly ends (This is not a problem right now for you)
2) Pace yourself, getting wrapped up in a world suddenly and then having no where to continue it is a jarring thing. Set aside time to watch a few eps and stop before continuing a week later
4)Prep a popcorn anime, some stupid throwaway anime to take your mind off of your more important series after it ends. (My suggestion to you is Ghost Stories hilarious English Dub, basically an abridged series done by professional actors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs)
5) Plot out your next entry, thankfully Monogatari is a cash-cow and the original author is active so start thinking about what you'll watch in the series next, Kizu is confirmed and according to the LNfags: Kanbaru takes over MC duties from Araragi after graduation so we've got a lot of Monogatari left.
We will miss him
Nice, I tried to avoid spoiling him. Now you've done it.
Do it. I get that same feeling of emptiness when I finish a great series and realize there's nothing left, but you have to understand that it's still better to finish it than to leave it unfinished. This isn't even really the end. There will be more Monogatari content eventually.
Well I thought you were a batfag and not a loliragi fan so I thought I would shit on you by alluding to the fact that Koyomi dies as well as Shinobu.
I honestly think these posts are bait at this point, the |first| think said in Hitagi End is that part of the story is a lie.
Can't wait for his return when he comes for a bite of Monkey and his new fangirls stop riding his dick
I know, I'm a 24 year old businessman and asking this question, it's not like I haven't realized I'm being immature and silly, dealth with it and calmed down about it long ago.
Great advice. The fact that there will be more will take the ege of the sense of finality. Also, preparing something fun for right efter it's over is a great idea. Kanbaru as main character sounds genius.
Anybody care to recommend something good I could watch efter Monogatari that isn't stupid enough to be boring but still light hearted enough that it brings me up a but? Something along the lines of Abenobashi or Gintama would be perfect I reckon...
No, seriously. Go away.
Give me some good titles or fuck yourself.
Wow I was going to ignore your obvious shitposting and just talk about the series, but you are a gigantic faggot. Grow the fuck up junior.
>can you recomment whether or not I should finish it?
When I like a show, I drop it a few episodes before the end. Did it with K-On!!
>Something along the lines of Abenobashi or Gintama would be perfect I reckon...
Then watch Abenobashi again. It isn't a long series.
> <25y/o businessman
>announces it online due to pride
>uses the word feels on /a/
>getting the edge off of second series
Damnit /a/non, I wasn't aware I had a clone.
Here's some advice:
1) /a/ is as always a huge tsun, if it isn't anime relevant don't post it. If its slang from another board don't post it
2) Try out Ghost Stories ENG, I'm watching it as my stand-by since Second Series and its pure diamond if not that then Inu X Boku for Apparition RomCom, Mysterious Girlfriend X for unique quirky character RomCom or Date a Live for unique quirky character girls as mini-bosses.
Beyond that: What sector is your business in?
>Beyond that: What sector is your business in?
Fucking mothers, in particular your mothers.
that picture looks retarded.