[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 5_3.jpg (47.23 KB, 630x354)
47.23 KB
47.23 KB JPG
Nobunaga the Fool thread.
Episode 04 airs in 5 hours and 10 minutes.
Waiting for more Ranmaru. Waiting for more Himiko. Waiting for Caesar to kick Nobu's ass.

Also, don't bully Jeanne!
>>
>Episode 04
I must be from the future then.
>>
File: 1390823797564.gif (230.23 KB, 386x438)
230.23 KB
230.23 KB GIF
>>101386315
My bad.
>>
Look at that fool.
>>
>>101386668
He would look a lot better with a different hairstyle.
>>
File: 1390753733547.jpg (173.49 KB, 1920x1080)
173.49 KB
173.49 KB JPG
>>101386668
Come here, don't be shy, my husbando.
>>
>>101386702
>>101386630
she will win right?
>>
File: sunrise_laugh.jpg (140.82 KB, 632x483)
140.82 KB
140.82 KB JPG
>>101386742
>>
File: 1390813107883.jpg (58.22 KB, 1280x720)
58.22 KB
58.22 KB JPG
>>101386742
>>
>>101386702
>>101386742
>>101386764

There is a higher chance of him porking his little brother than the loli winning
>>
File: 5_1.jpg (44.47 KB, 630x354)
44.47 KB
44.47 KB JPG
Time for more Caesar
>>
This is what Nobu had in mind when he brought up the Yobai to Ranmaru.
>>
File: yande.re 279537 sample.jpg (348.43 KB, 1500x1032)
348.43 KB
348.43 KB JPG
Based Himiko.
>>
>Visual book

Already?
>>
>>101387132
BD extra I think
>>
>>101387063
Himiko its rude to randomly grope people's breasts.
Even if they are a rocking set.
>>
>>101386742
I don't know anon. Can you read tarot?
>>
>>101387616
It was all a ruse.
>>
>>101386946
>>101387063

so much fanart of a useless character
>>
>>101388019
That is official art actually.
>>
>>101386946
>>101387063

So much art for a useless character
>>
>>101387063
Japan deserves to die in a fire for this.
>>
File: 1355741905773.png (209.63 KB, 482x516)
209.63 KB
209.63 KB PNG
>>101388068
Get fucked faglord.
>>
File: really.jpg (121.54 KB, 375x500)
121.54 KB
121.54 KB JPG
>>101388130
>not liking sexualization of characters
>>
>>101388130
Normalfag pls.
>>
>>101388202
More like
>having Jeanne d'Arc blushing like a retarded moron because someone is groping her instead of punching that person
>>
File: Jeanne's jeannes.jpg (224.30 KB, 600x450)
224.30 KB
224.30 KB JPG
>>101388130
Hey, she's YOUR saint, not their's.
>>
>>101388068
>>
>>101388263
She's best historical waifu so she deserves respect.
>>
>>101388262
Stay mad, Eat-frog.
>>
>>101388298

Oh please the only reason why Jeanne gets glorified in Japan all the time is because Elizabeth, Victoria, Theodora, and other monarchs are hands off for some reason.
>>
>>101388262
This. Real life Jeanne was butch, she didn't take no shit from anyone.
>>
>>101388330
Frogs taste like chicken. You're the one missing out.
>>
>>101388345
I tell you why: they were all old hags. Jeanne was tomboy trap.
>>
>>101388394
*reverse trap
>>
>>101388394
>>101388421

>reverse trap

only if you watched that one movie about her being mocked by Lucifer towards the end
>>
>>101388360
>>101388262
>being this buttdevasted

What she was supposed to do to stay in character? Punch Himiko in the belly? Beat her with the back of her sword?
>>
>>101388345
Adventure of Vicky-chan and Alberto-kun when, best OTP.
>>101388392
By this point, I'm starting to wonder if there's anything that doesn't taste like chicken.
Probably human, that's why there's not more cannibals.
>>
>>101388459
There is historical evidence that she dressed like a boy. It's not something the movie (I assume you're talking about Luc Besson's) made up.
>>
>>101388480

Shes supposed to be an angry European that is still buttmad by all the fuckhuge crystals England shat all over her country
>>
Is anyone else pissed off because they used King Arthur instead of King Alfred the Great?
>>
>>101388480
Anon, when someone sexually abuses you, you have the right to protect yourself. You are not suppose to endure it, and it's not your fault.

http://www.911rape.org/getting-help/what-to-do-if-you-are-raped
>>
>>101388529

She did dress like a boy, but that doesn't make her a trap because everyone knew she dressed like a boy.
>>
>>101388549
Himiko was just testing Jeanne's health, she was not raping your waifu.
>>
>>101388543
Why King Alfred and not, say, Richard the Lionheart? You can use the whole having a great public image but is actually a dick thing in the story.
>>
>>101388480
She should have scared Himiko shitless just by standing there.
Truth is I don't really mind different interpretations of the character (the pure waifu interpretation of fate extra is okay) but really this isn't even an interpretation this is a joke, this character doesn't share anything with Jeanne but her name.
>>
Where is Cleopatra?
>>
Best wife is best,
>>
>>101388654
She should have been named Jeanne Mikono d'Arc.
>>
>>101388634

Crusade figures are usually hands off in anime, or at the very least exceptionally rare. And Richard never really led England anyway, except to the holy land and around France.
>>
>>101388654
>this character doesn't share anything with Jeanne but her name.
Didn't real Jeanne sleep with men from her army?
>>
>>101388634
Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever saw Clovis or Charlemagne make an appearance in my chinese cartoons.
>>
File: 1390759104977.gif (1.17 MB, 480x270)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>
>>101388736
Dude, Charlemagne is in this shit anime. Did you miss him?
>>
>>101388734
Oh, ok.
>>101388736
Charlemagne show up in this one. He's less fabulous than Ceasar though.
>>
>>101388735
That depends on your interpretation of "sleeping with". She died a virgin, that much is for certain (they checked before they burned her at the stake to find another possible justification for her execution).
>>
>>101388819
>She died a virgin
Why was she so perfect? Jeanne best girl ever.
>>
>>101388766

Its pretty easy to miss any of the historical namesakes. They're either distinguished by their generic stereotyped looks, their fabulousness, or their fuckhuge armor.
>>
>>101388766
>>101388787
Seriously ? I didn't see him. Did he appear during the round table scene ?
>>
File: character_18.jpg (67.61 KB, 700x545)
67.61 KB
67.61 KB JPG
>>101388851
>>
>>101388851
Aye, he did.
>>101388871
Damn, beat me to it.
>>
>>101388819
Sleeping as "lying on something, closing your eyes and dreaming".
I think someone posted something a while ago in these threads.

>>101388842
I will wait for her first kiss/time with Nobu. Frogs will be mad as hell.
>>
>>101388871
Thank you kind sir.
>androgynous white haired pretty boy.
Damn it Japan
>>
>>101388940
At least he isn't a woman.
>>
>>101388895
I don't think I can be any madder after what they did already.
>>
>>101388940
>>androgynous
Well, pretty much like everyone else.
>>
>>101388945
>Charlemagne as a hot muscular woman clad in a suit of armor
I think I would have liked it better.
>>
>>101389033

anon plz the characters are already generic enough
>>
File: character_17.jpg (66.73 KB, 700x545)
66.73 KB
66.73 KB JPG
>>101389033
There are no such thing as a muscular woman, this is Hannibal.
>>
File: 1295270461941.jpg (55.63 KB, 413x570)
55.63 KB
55.63 KB JPG
>>101389093

>Hannibal

oh fuck you Kawamori
>>
Why is everybody so gosh darn shiny?
>>
File: character_20.jpg (62.08 KB, 700x545)
62.08 KB
62.08 KB JPG
>>101389140
This is Machiavelli
>>
It's pretty clear that:

The main pairing of the series is Nobu and Jeanne.
Nobu's younger sister will die and her death will be used as a plot point, involving his close advisor.
A failed attempt on Nobu's life will be made by Episode 5.
The marriage between Nobu and Loli will not be consumated.
Monkey will get his own Mecha. He will live and continue to be annoying the entire series. There is no escaping Monkey.
Da Vinci will live until the final arc of the series where he will die a tragic death.
Nobu's father will die before the series concludes.
Nobu's brother will die before the series concludes.
Loli will be a major character for two arcs and then become a side character for the rest of the series.
Jeanne's necklace is able to give Nobu's mecha the ultimate Regalia-- when they pilot it together.
Monkey will never successfully court a girl the entire series. His romantic failings will be an annoying distraction every episode.
>>
>>101389204

>Machiavelli isn't 2pac

great opportunities have been missed here
>>
>>101389140
Why not Dido?

2Obscure?
>>
File: sengoku_yugioh.jpg (393.50 KB, 1920x1080)
393.50 KB
393.50 KB JPG
>>101389281
>The main pairing of the series is Nobu and Jeanne.
heh.
>>
King Alfred unified most of England, becoming the first king of the Angalo-Saxons (if I remember correctly), before importing and translating hundreds, if not thousands of classical texts on the morality of leadership, both for his nobles and the church, bringing England out of the dark age and into the middle age, as well as unifying English culture (which is probably why we call ourselves the English today, instead of the Normans).

King Richard, on the other hand, abandoned his duties as king in order to beat up the middle east in the name of god.

The modern day legend of King Arthur is actually based partly on King Alfred, and partly on some old Celtic prince (the holy grail was actually a magic cauldron which probably made an infinite amount of booze).

So it makes more sense to use Alfred, as he fills the same roll as Arthur does in this show, and has the bonus of being an actual historical figure.
>>
>>101390540
>>101388634
Supposed to be a reply to this.
>>
>>101387132
I guess the french artists drew a lot of stuff.
>>
File: BfDEG-oCMAE1XGS.jpg (174.70 KB, 1023x696)
174.70 KB
174.70 KB JPG
>>101390663
Thomas Romain? He is working on the tarots cards and I think the backgrounds.
>>
>>101387132
It looks amazing.
>>
>>101391422
That card looks like Apollo and Apollonius.
>>
>>101389327
I still don't get that joke event though I'm sure that someone explained it to me before.
>>101390540
>>101390562
Ah, I see, I need to read more about Pre-Hasting England. Thank you for the explanation.
>>101391422
I'm still mad about the random choice of cards in each BDs.
>>
File: Pops as in father.jpg (763.33 KB, 1280x2880)
763.33 KB
763.33 KB JPG
So how long until it airs?
>>
>>101394734
~25 minutes.
>>
Guys its starting
>>
http://dec.2chan.net/18/res/24942217.htm
>>
Starting in 1 minute.
>>
Started.
Caesar using a submarine is too awesome.
>>
Caesar goes after Ichihime

Jeanne is saved
>>
So much shit taste in women... I can't believe this, what a disappointment, Caesar.
>>
>>101396207
Both Mitsu and Caesar want Ichis ichis

this wouldn't end well
>>
Disgusting writing.
>>
>Himiko doing best girl things

HNNNNNNNNG
>>
What happened?
>>
Sudden japanese cold, rip in peace.
>>
>>101396772
Remember Nobukatsu's advisors scheming to off Nobunaga so Nobukatsu could marry Himiko last episode?

Remember how Nobunaga just took a drink of something right before he tried to board his mech?
>>
>>101396871
Oh, got it, the stream was lagging and I thought he got hit by someone.
>>
>dat Nobu's face

Truly a God of War.
>>
File: 1391358268989.jpg (187.39 KB, 1440x810)
187.39 KB
187.39 KB JPG
Jesus.
>>
CEASAR
>>
Did he fuck Imouto yet?
>>
RIP dad.
>>
File: 1391358403085.jpg (160.21 KB, 1440x810)
160.21 KB
160.21 KB JPG
>Jeanne saving the day
>Caesar trying to NTR Mitsu
>Caesar being fucking awesome
>Nobu going berserk
>dat art
>mfw
11/10
>>
Jeanne is the best girl
>>
>>101397039
hahaha holyshit.
>>
File: 1391358419107.jpg (175.77 KB, 1440x810)
175.77 KB
175.77 KB JPG
>>
File: 1391358525787.jpg (180.10 KB, 1440x810)
180.10 KB
180.10 KB JPG
>>
File: 1391358544191.jpg (274.50 KB, 1920x1080)
274.50 KB
274.50 KB JPG
All these faces.
>>
>>101397261
The best part is he made Nobu in charge of Owari now.

Based caesar
>>
File: 1391358455763.jpg (148.71 KB, 1440x810)
148.71 KB
148.71 KB JPG
>>
File: 1391358499598.jpg (92.71 KB, 1440x810)
92.71 KB
92.71 KB JPG
Lots of happening this episode.
>>
>>101397587
Is Mitsu had some PTSD in this ep?
>>
File: 1391358529795.jpg (143.23 KB, 1920x1080)
143.23 KB
143.23 KB JPG
>>
File: 1368968250357.jpg (103.38 KB, 917x721)
103.38 KB
103.38 KB JPG
>>101397500
Nobunaga is the mc modern anime desperately needs.
>>
>>101397666
He made a grave error by holding nobunaga back causing nobukatsu's death
>>
File: 1391358475226.jpg (100.49 KB, 1440x810)
100.49 KB
100.49 KB JPG
>>
File: 1391358628035.jpg (122.75 KB, 1920x1080)
122.75 KB
122.75 KB JPG
>>101397666
>>
>>101397732
This isn't truth, is it? Best boy can't be dead.
>>
File: 1391358465875.jpg (215.83 KB, 1440x810)
215.83 KB
215.83 KB JPG
>>101397666
>>101397732
>>101397795
He is going full suicidal next episode.
>>
File: 1391358470299.jpg (140.57 KB, 1440x810)
140.57 KB
140.57 KB JPG
>>
>>101397732
>nobukatsu
You mean Nobuhide, Nobu's dad.
>>
File: 1391358567959.jpg (134.80 KB, 1920x1080)
134.80 KB
134.80 KB JPG
R.I.P. ;_;7

At least he tried to save his daughter from that womanizer ;_;
>>
>>101397686
>>101397587
>>101397039
>dat shading
And they say anime isn't as it used to be.
>>
>>101397039
>HELL YEAH intensifies
>>
RIP Tiger of Owari.
>>
>>101390540
Yeah that's true.
>>
>>101398009
Yeah.
>>
File: ichihime.jpg (261.84 KB, 600x423)
261.84 KB
261.84 KB JPG
This episode seems fabulous from the screenshots.

And they better give imouto a personality soon. Having two men pining for her is ridiculous.
>>
>>101402602
3, anon 3.
>>
>>101402846
W-What?
>>
>>101402846
she's channelling an otome MC really hard.
she may never get a personnality if she continues on this way.
>>
>>101402929
-Nobunaga
-Mitsuhide
-Caesar
>>
>>101403226
>Nobunaga
Was it confirmed in this episode?
>>
>>101403405
No, but Nobu dressed Jeanne like a trap only because of her sister, so...
>>
>>101403949

That was an excuse to make her crossdress. Imouto seems shipping them and Nobu flirts even more shamelessly with 'Ranmaru'.

Probably is a misunderstanding and Nobu believed Ichihime will be worried that Mitsu is around a hot girl.
>>
>>101397039
How does he keep making such great faces?
>>
>>101404873
It was inevitable.
>>
Subs soon.
>>
>>101388480

Nothing, because she doesn't have a character to begin with. Anything they try to pull off with her will look forced and bland as fuck since she started off being a blank sheet of paper with boobs and pretty much nothing else.
>>
>>101404610
>Imouto ships Jeanne with Nobu.
Being Himiko is suffering.
>>
>>101387063
I want to touch Himiko's butt
>>
>>101403197

Her and Jeanne look like a good option for otome heroines.
>>
>>101407090
Yeah but Ichi is even worse than Jeanne.
>>
File: 1390168229032.jpg (83.64 KB, 640x480)
83.64 KB
83.64 KB JPG
>>101387063
>>
>>101407090
No one wants Jeanne but monkey man, and he's only interested into her boobs. And she's a tsundere, which is not very otomeish.

But what am I trying to reason with the Jeanne-is_an_useless_doormat anon ? It's a waste of time...
>>
>>101407306
Jeanne helped this episode. Really it's Ichi who needs to get with program or gtfo.
>>
>>101407429
She's just the pretty singing girl, she and Nobukatsu don't need a personality.
>>
>>101407279

Maybe. But Ichihime is not the main heroine. It's passable if she doesn't have a personality on her own since she's nothing but a plot device and some sort of background character. Jeanne, on the other hand...
>>
I wonder how mad Nobukatsu x Himiko shippers will be after Nobunaga takes the power. Caesar really did them a great favor...
>>
>>101407306

> jeanne
> tsundere

You high?
>>
Where there any Jeanne's Jeannes this time?
>>
>>101407973

Drugs are bad, m'kay.
>>
>>101407429

> getting mad at a background character for being a background character

You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>101407306

Seems like someone hasn't watched amnesia.
>>
>>101408061
Your not exactly a background character if you are in the OP. Hell even her younger brother has displayed more personality than her.
>>
>>101408894

> Your not exactly a background character if you are in the OP

Hahahah, oh, wow. Anon, not all anime play by your made-up rules, okay?
>>
>>101408894

Just because Jeanne has the personality of a rock isn't a reason to shit on another character. Ichihime is just a plot device and she doesn't need and won't be anything else. Get over it.
>>
>>101409219
She will win the fool. You'll see.
>>
>>101408894
>Your not exactly a background character if you are in the OP.
Tell that to characters like Lieselotte ;_;
>>
>>101409436
Don't remind me.
>>
HS delayed?
>>
File: 1364573093334.jpg (91.83 KB, 670x720)
91.83 KB
91.83 KB JPG
Please don't tell me CR have delayed this.
>>
>Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.

Can someone check CR's page?
>>
>>101409862
> [HorribleSubs] Nobunaga the Fool - 05 [720p].mkv
>>
File: 321654987.png (255.28 KB, 500x375)
255.28 KB
255.28 KB PNG
>>101409998
>>
>>101409998
I was getting worried.
>>
File: 2513.png (1.77 MB, 1280x720)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>101409998
Thank god.
>>
File: 1386562109589.jpg (73.14 KB, 700x545)
73.14 KB
73.14 KB JPG
Ichihime

CV: Chihara Minori

Owari’s princess and Nobunaga’s younger sister.

Even flowers are fascinated by her beauty and her singing voice is hailed as angelic. Bleh

Among many in the entire house who doubt Nobunaga’s conduct, she is one of the few people who understand him.

She seems like a walking death flag, but now with another Nobu dead she might be safe.

Personally, she's not as beautiful compared to the other girls, but meh, I'd like to see her in another outfit though.
>>
File: tv1391359298704.gif (948.17 KB, 480x270)
948.17 KB
948.17 KB GIF
>>
>>101410319
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
File: tv1391359303671.gif (300.90 KB, 480x270)
300.90 KB
300.90 KB GIF
>>
Himiko still top girl, huh.
>>
>>101410796
DId she get a personality outside of "I'm in love with Nobu" yet?
>>
>>101410945
Cute, brave, smart, selfish, distrustful, funny.
>>
>>101411063
So no.
>>
>>101411174
I hope you're not trying to imply that Jeanne is better in that regard.
>>
>>101410945
She's sorta a keikaku doori loli.with lots of awesome, cute, and cunningly impish faces, so basically she has tons of personality.
>>
>>101411220
Both are terrible, but I would say Jeanne is still a bit better.
>>
>>101411281
You'd be wrong.
>>
>>101411281
>Jeanne
>better
Are you serious? Explain.
>>
File: 2552.png (1.29 MB, 1280x720)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Show gets better and better, It's like Sengoku Basara but with mechs.

Fucking Nobuhide ;_;

Why is Akechi such a fucking bro.
>>
>>101411636
>It's like Sengoku Basara but with mechs.

But Basara had mecha.
>>
>>101411511
She's boring as fuck but at least she's slowly improving and showing some initiative. Himiko, on the other hand, is "NOBU NOBU NOBU NOBU LOOK AT ME LOVE ME". Anyways, they both suck.
>>
>>101411636
>It's like Sengoku Basara but with mechs.
No. Sengoku Basara was 10/10, would put my guns on again. It had great characters and it was tons of fun. This, on the other hand, is pretty mediocre.
>>
>>101411731
So basically, even though Himiko has more personality and is far more fun and interesting, you don't like her because she's all about her betrothed.
>>
I think the problem with this show is that it's trying to take itself seriously. The drama just doesn't work, if it were more lighthearted and self-aware it would probably be a lot better.
>>
>>101411871
My problem with her is that there's nothing outside of her obsession with Nobunaga. Everything she does, thinks or says is related to him. That works with a background character, but is annoying with someone relevant.
>>
>>101411636
Sorry, but this doesn't even hold a candle to Basara. Nobunaga is like a less funny mildly brain damaged version of Masamune, at best.

Hell, the only character that comes anywhere close to the FUN-level of most of the Basara cast is Swagvinci.
>>
>>101411282
Her only plan is to get into her betrothed's pants. While she is more lively than Jeanne, I personally would put them on the roughly same level of shit.
>>
>>101411281

I prefer a trickster loli that is at least fun, to a insipid blonde with cowtits.
>>
Crunchyroll as in need of QCing as ever.
>>
>>101412023
I disagree.

>>101412075
>only
Don't think so. She seems to be planning something, be relating to Nobu or something else.
>>
>>101412023

And how is that different from Jeanne, whose entire character revolves around Nobu and is pretty much nothing else? Himiko is at least fun, Jeanne has nothing in that regard.
>>
>>101412023

Almost everything jeanne says and does is also related to nobu. You're acting like she's a strong independent woman or something.
>>
>>101412137
I don't see anything wrong there.
>>
File: 1390733746412.gif (811.53 KB, 600x338)
811.53 KB
811.53 KB GIF
>>101412411
>strong independent woman
That actually sounds more like Himiko. Knows what she wants, gets what she wants, assertive, determined, doesn't hesitation, commands respect and power, and all the while, be adorable in her infatuation and admiration of Nobu.
>>
>>101412413
How many times did you read it before making that post?
>>
>>101412137
Holy fuck, I had to read it about 20 times before I finally realized.
>>
Why is Jeanne even in the series? She's just wasting screentime.
>>
The true winner of this show.
>>
>>101413386
"Hey babe. I just killed your dad, wanna fuck?"
>>
>>101413088
Ah, I saw it now.
>>
>>101413307

Kawamori is buttmad people didn't liked Mikono.
>>
>>101397726
How long until Nobunaga destroys the universe?
>>
The ED is so good.
>>
>>101413624
Mikono was shit.
All Jeanne's been doing is picking a card, Da Vinci says what it signifies, then she just repeats it. She adds a little "I hope this doesn't happen" for variety.
>>
>>101411918
You kidding, right?
>>
Himiko deserves to be the main girl.
>>
>>101413435
based Caesar-sama
>>
>>101413386
I can't wait for Mitsu to go fully jelly and for the glorious NTR.
>>
>>101414016
She's a piece of shit.
>>
>>101414016
DOUSHIO DOUSHIO

>>101414101
Jeannefag/Mikonofag pls.
>>
>>101414016
She's not fit for breeding, unlike sweet engineer or Ranmaru.
>>
File: 1379702625404.jpg (57.86 KB, 327x628)
57.86 KB
57.86 KB JPG
>>101414293
>implying implications
>>
>>101414293
If 14 year old girls can give birth, then there's reason why Himiko can't.
>>
>>101413831
Well she did stun Takeda mech this episode.
>>
>>101414016

So did Zessica. And look how she ended up. There is no justice in this world.
>>
>>101413831
At least she's tried to be helpful. Helped out Nobunaga back in episode 3, then took the initiative this episode against Shingen. Mikono only ever did anything when she was forced to.

My only real problem with Jeanne so far is that she hasn't really had much of an impact on the plot since episode 1. But it's not like she's taken up that much screentime either, nor has the show acted like it revolves around her (right now, almost everything is centered around Nobunaga), and more importantly, from her interactions with Nobunaga last episode, she is trying to change and improve.

I'm just tired of the Mikono paranoia.
>>
>>101414513

Helped Nobunaga by giving him some arrows and stand around commenting on his HEART and MIND and SOUL, like the shallow character she is? Yeah, helpful as fuck. Admit it, she Mikono with just a few tweaks here and there.
>>
>>101414513

I think you don't understand. People are comparing her to Mikono because they're both bland and uninteresting and passive, the main complain for Mikono. The plot doesn't have to revolve around her neither Nobu has to obsess over her to qualify as a Mikono clone (they already look alike too). Sure, she's shown that she can use a bow or a sword, but she hadn't made use of them. It's all lip service to convince everyone that she can do stuff when she actually doesn't. But it seems it work for people like you, so...
>>
>>101414016
I swear they're just doing this to piss us off.
>Main girl is boring as shit and has no personality and has no reason to like the MC but FATED LOVERS
>Far more fun and interesting girl has loved the MC for years but won't win because her tits aren't big enough
>>
>>101412411
Jeanne is trying to find her destiny and wants to learn how to fight.
>>
>>101415123
Lolis (or pseudo lolis) never, ever win in series where the girls aren't exclusively lolis. This is an unwritten rule.
>>
File: 1390775667251.jpg (1.14 MB, 1412x2048)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>101415123
Fate and Nobunaga have good taste, it can't be helped.
>>
>>101415234
>Jeanne
>Not shit
>>
>>101415123
But fated lovers is a reason. Do you even true love?
>It's been twelve thousand years since I first loved you.
>Eight thousand years later, I yearned you even more.
>In one hundred million and two thousand more, I will still love you.
>>
>>101415330
>insulting shit
At least that can be used as manure.
>>
If Jeanne is the main girl then why is she the furthest one out?
>>
>>101415434
She stands out more that way.
>>
>>101415159

> find her destiny
By talking about it once in a while and never actually doing it because she's too busy following everyone around?
> trying to learn how to fight
Yeah, must be good to learn how to use weapons and never actually use them
>>
Requesting stitch.
>>
File: 1390881773926.jpg (204.91 KB, 1000x1420)
204.91 KB
204.91 KB JPG
>>101415330
>can't handle a real woman so he calls her shit
Why don't you go back to babysit Himiko, she's just a child and needs your help after all.
>>
>>101415340

You forgot:

> BARK BARK ICHIMAN NO BARK BARK
>>
>>101415340
The reason is it's a cheap plot device that allows shitty authors to make characters get together when they have no chemistry or reason to even begin liking each other.
Especially here how Jeanne is already struggling to go five seconds without thinking of Nobunaga's dick.
>>
>>101415541

Anon, stop, I'm getting second hand embarrassment already!
>>
Will you stop with the waifuwars, for god's sake. They both are terrible one-dimensional characters. They are both shit.
>>
>>101415587
All that bias.
>>
>>101415541
Don't be retarded. Himiko is a woman compared to Jeanne who's like a child.
>>
>>101415587
I had enough NTR in Aquarion. I don't need more. Ranmaru deserves Nobunaga again.
>>
>>101415757
Himiko is just a child playing House.
>>
Why is Jeanne such a disgusting weeaboo?
>>
Mitsuhide fucking up big time (does Nobu hate him or Caesar ?)
Caesar being based and best boy and having best robot.
Ranmaru starting to shape into a nice battle servant.
The counselors being despicable little shits.
Himiko, you're too young for the D. Stop craving it, it's creepy.
Ichi being super duper lucky girl best bot Caesar wants to fug. OTP
>>
>>101415870
She ain't playing, Nobu is the one playing instead.
>>
>>101415954
Why would Nobu hate Mitsu? He had no control over Caesar showing up. Even if he didn't hold him back, Caesar would have shown up to wreck some shit.
>>
>>101415846

Except that Jeanmaru and Nobunaga have as much romantic chemistry as a magical dog and some human woman.
>>
>Not long ago she was just a normal village girl
>Now she can pilot War Armor
>Jeeane actually thinking she can do something

This shit makes no sense
>>
>>101415481
Her Jeannes stand out more that way.
>>
>>101415234
Nobu and Fate are fags.
>>
>>101415889
Because she is pure.
>>
>>101416121

> we want her to be a submissive damsel in distress but we don't want people to think she's another Mikono so we'll do half-assed attempts to make her look like an action girl so they won't get mad at us again, but she won't actually do anything significant so she can keep being the damsel in distress Nobu can save!

Who is retard enough to fall for that.
>>
If Macross Frontier aired today, would Sheryl were constantly compared to Mikono?
>>
>>101416399
That one Jeannefag who keeps defending her by saying that she's proactive and is trying her best.
>>
>>101416105
Well...
>>
>>101416477
I imagine Ranka would be. People would think Sheryl has no chance.
>>
>>101416477

No, because unlike Jeanne and Mikono, she has a personality.
>>
>>101416477
Of course not. Sheryl had some actual backbone and acted on the things she wanted.
>>
>>101415954
>Himiko, you're too young for the D. Stop craving it, it's creepy.
Those American values.
>>
>>101416647
Pedo please.
>>
File: Bestiality.jpg (219.81 KB, 1280x720)
219.81 KB
219.81 KB JPG
>>101416105
Be glad that this time it isn't bestiality.
>>
>>101416477
Ranka would be Mikono.
>Alto-kun!!
>Amata-kun!!

Sheryl was awesome.
>>
>>101416537

Not that dog, you silly. Season 2 when? ;_;
>>
>>101416668
Why are you here?
>>
>>101416780
Hopefully never, given how the story went.
>>
>>101416768

Being shy doesn't make you instantly Mikono.
>>
>>101416768

Even Ranka manages to have a more rounded character than Mikono.
>>
So anti Jeannefags being buttmad she was being useful to her master this week.

Delicious.


>B..but she's just like Mikono. every scene where she's useful and stands for herself doesn't count because I say so.

Pathetic.
>>
File: based.jpg (1.01 MB, 640x2880)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>101417170
>every scene where she's useful and stands for herself
So... One scene so far?
>>
>>101417170

> jeanne
> useful

Must be nice having the ability of ignoring reality at all times. How did you master it?
>>
>>101417316
That's called being useful? I see.
>>
>>101417170
They are just jealous because she will wiin.
>>
>>101417394
Not the pictured scene, genius.
>>
>>101417316

> she fails at it and gets TOLD

As expected of useless tits.
>>
>>101417421
>implying the Fool of Owari won't just sleep with everyone.
>>
>>101417421

But anon, best girl never wins!
>>
>>101417592
>The Fool of Owari didn't use contraception

Nobunaga the playboy Fool's harem antics spinoff when?
>>
I thought we decided last week that Jeanne is MIX not Mikono?
>>
>>101417592
More like he won't sleep with anyone.
>>
>>101417732
That makes more sense. And Himiko is Kagura.
>>
File: kokoro-connect-03-4.jpg (68.86 KB, 1280x720)
68.86 KB
68.86 KB JPG
>>101417657
Bullshit
>>
>>101417732
Shouldn't Jeanne be Hitomi?
>>
>>101417657
>best girl never wins
An exaggeration, but it's true that Himiko won't win.
>>
>>101417812
Nobu is Kagura
Himiko is Shushu
>>
>>101417748
Anon. The real Nobunaga tried getting his wife pregnant for a whole year before giving up. Then he got at least two mistresses. Then slept with the wives of his warlords when said warlords abandoned them for mistresses. He wasn't all that discriminate when someone wants the D.
>>
>>101418009
Real Nobunaga was a slut. This one could have fucked Jeanne and Himiko but fucked no one.
>>
>>101417732

You're insulting MIX, she had a backbone and was nothing like Mikono.
>>
>>101418001

I was fine with Nobu being a Kagura clone. Forget it, Kagura wasn't this ridiculous gary stu.
>>
>>101418378
How is Nobu a gary stu?
>>
>>101410600
He really seems into it.
>>
>>101418001
Himiko is the one obsessed with Nobunaga just like Kagura was obsessed with Mikono.
>>
>>101418446

Watch the show.
Also, it's not always a bad thing. As long as it's entertaining, it's fine.
>>
>>101418181
I don't think his dad or family would like him sleeping with a westerner. They don't really like them. I know he doesn't care but I don't think he'd want them bagging him either. If Himiko wasn't so much of a Loli or so clingy or maybe explained things to him he might be willing to sleep with her too. But he probably just knows there's a specific path he has to take. If he takes Himiko first he won't get Jeanne. If he gets Jeanne first he can still get Himiko.
>>
Mitsu did nothing wrong!

;_;7
>>
>>101418530
the only thing Nobu's good at is fighting, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify as being a gary stu.
>>
>>101418467

Himiko has barely anything in common with Kagura. Are you going yo say Himiko is Zessica just because she wants the D so badly?
>>
>>101418553
Nobody's blaming him for anything. He didn't have control over what happened with Caesar.
>>
>>101418608
Zessica was just a girl with a crush. Himiko is nuts.
>>
>>101418553
It wasn't a bad idea. The situation was under control until Caesar showed up out of nowhere. No one will probably blame him except himself.
>>
>>101418590

> is called the fool of oda but the soldiers admire him
> muh superior japanese arrows
> "the fool is on the battlefield, we're saved!"

It was confirmed back in episode 3.
>>
>>101418378
Actually, he is not a Gary Stu at all, every episode he gets his ass kicked until someone helps him. He is a blockhead and only few people can understand him, not even a close friend like Mitsu.
He is really flawed TBH.
>>
>>101418656

Himiko isn't a yandere like Kagura and doesn't murder people for the person she loves.
>>
>>101418725
>soldiers admire him
A good soldier deserves some sort of praise, even if he is retarded.

>muh superior japanese arrows
That's all he had. They were also thin enough to get into the openings the mech had.
>>
>>101418725
I get a feeling they didn't say that for his fighting prowess. Nobunaga won a lot of early victories to boldness and luck.
>>
>>101418792
Give her time.
>>
Even though I really like Himiko, I must admit that Nobu and Jeanne/Ranmaru are starting to have a good chemistry together, meanwhile Himiko shows to be not fit for being his wife.
>>
>>101419153
>Nobu and Jeanne/Ranmaru are starting to have a good chemistry together
What are you on? They didn't even like talk to each other this episode.
>>
Every Fool thread:
>redefining usefulness
>why is Nobu a Gary Stu
>why best girl will lose
etc
>>
>>101419255
>They didn't even like talk to each other this episode.
Indeed, and there was no need to talk, sine Ranmaru saved Nobu's ass again.
>>
>>101419153
They will take turns at being best girl and then Jeanne will win.
>>
caesar was a pretty cool guy. finally something decent out of this shitty show besides jeanne's oppai. too bad he has to lose since he isn't the main character
>>
>>101419255
Just like he didn't talk with Himoko, I wouldn't too, she annoying little shithead.
>>
>>101418534

Since his dad's dead now he can pretty much do what he wants.
>>
>>101419350
What's Himiko got to do with anything?
>>
Ichihime best girl
>>
This guy wants to get his dick wet.
>>
>>101419356
Such as dance and rush into an enemy encampment with a vastly inferior force and win?
>>
>>101419338
Caesar will win Ichi's corpse.
>>
>>101419328

> jeanne saving nobu

Yeaaaaah, and Zessica won EVOL, right?
>>
>>101419153
>Nobu and Jeanne/Ranmaru are starting to have a good chemistry together
Dude, what?
>>
>>101419439
Considering how he was surrounded by old men, I can't blame him for wanting da Ichihime.
>>
>>101417852

She does seem to have more in common with her, especially with the premonitions and tarot cards.
>>
>>101419153

> shippers being this delusional
>>
why couldn't they make this shit show about caesar and jeanne instead? not only it would make much more sense, you wouldn't have a faggot for the mc
>>
>>101419629
>Ginga Bishounen Nobunaga
>faggot
What?
>>
>>101419439

He'll end up with a harem.
>>
>>101419439
Et tu, Brutus!
>>
>>101419629
>Nobunaga
>faggot
That's wrong in every capacity
>>
>>101419310

Don't forget the jeannefags:

> jeanne picks up a rock
> "LOOK GUYS SHE'S USEFUL AND PROACTIVE, LOOK SHE PICKED A FUCKING ROCK ISN'T THAT SUPER BADASS, SHE REALLY ISN'T PASSIVE SO STOP DISLIKING HER!"
>>
>>101419629
That would be a very fucking short anime. It would go,
>Caesar and Jeanne meet
>Caesar gets stabbed a bunch of times by Brutus
>End anime
>>
>>101419564
Exactly she is Hitomi.
>>
>>101419629

You could disguise that bait better.
>>
>>101419310
You forgot the most important part.
>IT WAS INEVITABLE
>>
>>101419926

I have to wonder how many in these threads have actually watched Escaflowne with all of the EVOL comparisons flying around.
>>
>>101419827
>>101419694
>caesar
>banging hot chicks is his #1 priority
>supposedly a faggot
>nobunaga
>has jeanne dress like a man
>not a faggot
>>
>>101419922
>nobunaga and jeanne meet
>gets betrayed by mitsuhide
>end anime
>>
>>101420023
I watched it but I think it was 15 years ago, I barely remember anything.
>>
>>101420178
He was betrayed but didn't die instantly
>>
>>101419883
I'll give her that she got into a mech and made it explode for today. I think the issue was the constant comparisons to Mikono

>>101420077
Who is calling Caeser a faggot? He's best guy
>>
>>101420316
oh wait, i just decided to read the wikipedia page on nobunaga and he actually was in a homo relationship with ranmaru? and mitsude killed him because he was jelly? LMAO japan

bububu nobunaga is totally not a faggot guys i swear
>>
I love these faces he makes.
>>
>>101420463
Not sure if troll or not.
>>
>>101420403

Mikono also got into a mech. She did nothing but literally fill a seat.
>>
>>101420316
oh wait i just decided to read the wikipedia on nobunaga's death and he was actually in a homo relationship with ranmaru? and mitsuhide killed him because he was jelly? LMAO japan

bububu nobunaga is totally not a faggot guys

reminder that TOKISHIMA HARUTO was manlier than nobunaga oda
>>
>>101420556

She was never the head either.
>>
>>101420557
Could you stop being retard?
>>
>>101420557
>reminder that TOKISHIMA HARUTO was manlier than nobunaga oda
Get out of this thread, now.
>>
>>101420612

Zessica wasn't the head either and she did much more than her, combat-wise. Same with Yunoha, Sazanka or MIX.
>>
>>101419439
Heil Dessler!
>>
>>101420557
It was a practice called Shudo similar to a knight and squire but also like the Spartans. Nobunaga killed POWs that Mitsuhide had promised safety and the enemy killed his mother in retaliation. Mitsuhide betrayed him after this. Oh. And Nobunaga slept with only one man, in which he would always have even the "top" while having a wife, two mistresses, and screwing his warlords wives.
>>
>>101421217
>Nobunaga slept with only one man
Maybe he slept with more, we'll never know.
>>
>>101407429
You're retarded aren't you? What's a singing hime supposed to do? How come you aren't going out to fight for your country f/a/ggot?
>>
>>101420481
Superior.
>>
This was actually a good episode, and had animation that was better than usual. Mitsuhide's plan was pretty cool, and how it ends up fucking up leading him to feel guilty is actually some interesting development.

Nobunaga definitely brings down the show, though. He wouldn't be so bad if they didn't do those stupid filters where he is screaming all the time, and they got rid of the retarded "It was inevitable!" catch phrase.
>>
What's the point of drawing a card If what it tells you isn't about you, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>101422310
>Nobunaga show would be better without Nobunaga
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1314855322330.jpg (36.89 KB, 429x410)
36.89 KB
36.89 KB JPG
>>101422310
>hating the glorious catchphrase
but that's the best part.
>>
File: 1391358584694.jpg (119.85 KB, 1440x810)
119.85 KB
119.85 KB JPG
>>101422277
Go away, traitor.
>>
>>101393124
shhh
>>
>>101420783
Wasn't she the head for spada that one episode where she stripped.
>>
Jeanne is...well, ruining the show for me.
>>
I'm glad Caesar kill's Nobuhide, if he was still alive he would keeping making stupid mistakes like letting Nobukatsu succeed him
>>
>>101424814
Then drop it, because she will win for sure.
>>
File: character_10.jpg (29.41 KB, 174x187)
29.41 KB
29.41 KB JPG
Will you protect his smile?
>>
>Shitmikofags still mad nobody wants the creepy loli stalker

Ichihime and Ranmaru should get all men
>>
>>101426498
>drop it
It hasn't gotten to that point yet. I can still watch it for other things.
>>
>>101417592

He finds Himiko disgusting. So you can rule her out.
>>
>>101426812
>disgusting
Wat. He hasn't made that kind of reaction or have said anything to suggest that. Nobu just keeps acting something has his mind preoccupied rather than that. At worst, he probably would see her as an imouto.
>>
>>101424826
Nobukatsu is a caring and diligent young boy who isn't a slut like Nobu is. He's the best heir.
>>
>>101426753
>Ichihime should get all the men.
>Ranmaru should get a monkey and sometimes Nobu.
Fixed.
>>
>>101427452
The denial is strong in this one.
>>
This show is dogshit.
But I don't want to drop it.
Am I retarded, /a/?
>>
>>101427452

He ignores her and doesn't even address her. He was grossed out when she tried to kiss him.
>>
>>101427606

>Ichihime gets Ceasar and Mitsu.
>Ranmaru Nobu and Monkey

Fixed
>>
I don't really see how Mitsuhide's plan ended with Nobuhide's death.

Sure, Nobuhide got fucked by Takeda, but he was hardly seriously wounded. If he had just stayed put and let his underlings carry him to safety instead of doing his retarded suicidal charge towards Caesar he would've lived.

It would've ended whether Nobunaga had disembarked from the very beginning or not. Caesar would've come out of nowhere and fucked everything regardless.

Also what the fuck was up with Nobuhide suddenly flipping his opinion of Nobunaga halfway through the episode? Up until now all he's said was, "you are great shame on famiry Nobunaga, learn from your brother's example" but this episode he was suddenly all "I ENTRUST THE FUTURE TO YOU, NOBUNAGA." What happened to Nobukatsu being the heir and all?
>>
>>101427780
You just like fun, anon.
>>
>>101428246
Mitsu's probably going to be blaming himself; however, I doubt anybody else will be blaming him since everything that happened wasn't in his control. Caesar really fucked up his plan and intentions.
>>
File: 1373647265927.png (176.29 KB, 503x421)
176.29 KB
176.29 KB PNG
>>101428246
>It would've ended whether Nobunaga had disembarked from the very beginning or not.
You could even say it was inevitable.
>>
>>101427662
More like speaking facts.

>>101427923
>ignores her and doesn't even address her.
Only when the matter concerns the marriage or Himiko trying to score with him.
>grossed out.
Nope. He was resisting it. Kissing her would had sealed the deal, but we know he doesn't want that, so of course he resisted and tried to subtly/unsubtly fend the kiss off.

Nobu can still act proper and fine around Himiko when it's a serious matter. The best word to describe how he sees her right now is indifference and troublesome. If character development isn't lost in this series, then it'll stand to reason he'll care for her later after coming to his senses regarding her feelings, devotion, and quite possibly sacrifice. But given that Jeanne is the main girl, Nobu's will end up with her and not Himiko. Or maybe it's going to be a hmolust end because, you know.
>>
>>101429354
>. But given that Jeanne is the main girl and he has show attracted to her before even met her

Yes, of course he'll ignore some brat who is trying to manipulate him.
>>
>>101428246

He realized that Nobunaga was right and that they didn't have time to fuck around rallying support.
>>
>>101429627

Given his personality he probably prefers to be the pursuer and doesn't like being pursued.
>>
Someone needs to update that chart
>>
I love this show's closeups
>>
>>101430512

That's good, he's not an herbivore male. He chooses his partner and doesn't like being fucked around.
>>
>Caesar kills Nobuhide, throws him away like a dead bug
>THUNDER NOBUNAGA
>Oh shit he's mad. Time to get the fuck out
>>
Caesar is King Arthur's brother? That's worse than Ranmaru is Jeanne.
>>
>>101430898
>Expecting Japanese people to know Western history
>>
>>101430894
Kinda reminded me of a Seventh Swell from Eureka Seven.

You know, now that I think about it, The Fool's design kinda reminds me of Nirvash for some reason too, I don't think they were designed by the same guy though.
>>
>>101430898

It's a AU fanfic with reincarnations, forget about any of this reflecting history correctly.
>>
>>101430898
I don't think they were talking about brothers in that sense, but brother of arms in the Round Table. They refered to everyone in the Round Table as "brothers".
>>
>>101414016
>lolisoup.jpg
>>
>>101431010
The Fool and Nirvash were both designed by Kawamori.
>>
>>101431248
Huh, I had figured they were done by different guys.
>>
>>101429354
http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=OJPb0K1J3PA&video_start=0&audio=F0yFyW7Ysps&audio_start=11
>>
File: peasant swag.jpg (178.70 KB, 778x658)
178.70 KB
178.70 KB JPG
>Oh no, he's poisoned!

>Oh yeah, he's suddenly better!

What was the point of that even?
>>
>>101434404

Mitsu temporarily paralyzed him so the scumbag advisers would fuck off with their plans to assassinate Nobu.

This would have also help Nobu into proving he was right all along and save the day. The arrival of Caesar fucked that plan up though.
>>
>>101422310
Nobunaga is making the show, though.
>>
>>101430833
Huh, did Shingen appear again in this episode?
What did he do this time?
>>
>>101429627
What's wrong with her scheme that helped and saved him? The basis of her schemes are pretty much done out of love.
>>
>>101434600
Dueled Nobuhide, fought Nobunaga a bit, accepted Caesar's help, lost to Nobunaga, then fucked off.
>>
>>101434624
Really he doesn't like being pursued is the problem since he is not a beta male who can't pursue woman.
>>
>>101434404
They literally spent several minutes explaining what the point was.
>>
>>101434694
>accepted Caesar's help
Aw, dammit, thought he would help Nobunaga against the Western attack.
>>
>>101434742
He'll get over that soon though.
>>
>>101434404
There is no convenient ass poison that causes sudden loss of consciousness and nerve paralysis to have no single side effect upon awakening again.

Forced drama is forced drama.
>>
>>101435750
Yes because that is the most unrealistic thing about this show.
>>
>>101435750

but my hentai doujins say otherwise
>>
File: 41287817.jpg (328.14 KB, 1600x900)
328.14 KB
328.14 KB JPG
Himiko teh hawtest
>>
>>101435392

Ehh, no. You don't know Kawamori, right? Himiko clingy characters are his favorite losers with the only purpose to cockblock the main couple.

Now he's the leader of the clan, his father can't force him to marry.
>>
>>101437496

Pretty much, her role already ended when he got control of his regalia.
>>
>>101437496
No one is expecting Himiko to win. It's just that Nobu's character development should reach a point where he'll come to like Himiko as in an imouto-ish capacity or something.
>>
Himiko was rather annoying this episode.

Surprisingly, I liked Ichihime and Ranmaru (I can't call her Jeanne when she's doing something useful). Ichihime's subtle intelligence next and Ranmaru's guts of just going to the battlefield to save Nobu's ass despite never pilot that shit was a good touch.

Himiko sitting on her ass and whining wasn't very interesting for the character.
>>
>>101438429

I'm glad Jeanne's arc is getting somewhere if she's more Ranmaru (valet/bodyguard for Nobunaga) than Jeanne (except for the visions), it's better than just be a pair of boobs at the background.
>>
So is the inevitability continuing to intensify?
>>
>>101435750
But the giant robots (forced mecha) and reincarnation (forced OTP) and alternate dimension two stars (forced east vs west) are fine.
>>
>>101437031
I want Himiko to NTR Jeanne.
>>
>>101438429
Himiko didn't have much screen time this episode. Besides, Himiko does a right to whine some given Nobu's treatment of her, and daydream about Nobu. Her bath scene was cute and fleshed her out more. We also saw a serious and traditional side to her during the ceremony to activate the regalia.

>despite never pilot that shit was a good touch.
Some would say that's bad writing based on her character and how she acted.
>>
The fights in this show aren't very samurai-like at all.

When a duel is acknowledged between 2 parties in a battle, interference is strongly frowned upon and even the victor of a duel may later commit suicide if he believes the duel wasn't fair at all.

Honor was everything in those times and the show's Eastern people keep disregarding it.
>>
>>101439451

Dude, Nobunaga 1-shot 10-15 mecha pilots through their cockpit windows with a Japanese mastercrafted samurai longbow of katana steel and you're thinking about samurai protocols?
>>
>>101439300

All she did was crash it on purpose as a distraction, not like she was fighting one on one with somebody in it.
>>
>>101439920

Yes, and? She still strolled to the battlefield alone without experience or assistance and created a distraction.

While Himiko needs super-machine and an entourage to do more than sitting on her ass and be an annoying, entitled brat.
>>
>>101439300
>Some would say that's bad writing based on her character and how she acted.

But she acted the same as she did when she delivered those arrows to Nobunaga. She's on Ranmaru mode who was Nobu's bodyguard and was by his side on battles to defend him).

When she enters to Jeanne mode she goes shitty.
>>
>>101440186

Why didn't Kawamori simply genderswapped Ranmaru and had her there with training from the beginning?
>>
>>101440123

I wasn't downplaying what she did, just that what she did isn't "bad writing" because it wasn't something out of her league to do.
>>
File: notthisshitagain.jpg (101.82 KB, 1280x720)
101.82 KB
101.82 KB JPG
WHOSE THAT TAROT CARD
>>
File: remotehi.jpg (80.84 KB, 1280x720)
80.84 KB
80.84 KB JPG
ITS CHARIZARD
>>
They should teach Jeanne how to pilot and give her a fucking armor. This episode show she has the guts to tell people off and charge into the battlefield.

She needs training.
>>
>>101439886
There's a big difference between a duel and a battle free-for-all.

Now, look what Nobu did to his father.

Instead of dying in an honorable duel, Nobu's father gets killed by a Westerner who doesn't even know his name.
>>
>>101440860

I figure she probably will get her own mech if she is to fulfill Ranmaru's role. If we go by the ED then more Western style mechs will show up.
>>
>>101441109

Let's hope she and Himiko get their own mecha. There's five 'main' regalia in the OP, I imagine is Nobu, Himiko, Jeannaru, Mitsu and Hideyoshi.
>>
Since Ceaser's mech is apparently half submarine or can glide on water, I don't understand why he can't just keep spamming projectiles and laser beams from the sea and Nobu and his clan would be helpless to do anything about it because he obviously has a big ass advantage just from fighting from sea.

Hell, damage the castle enough and Nobu would run out of money trying to fund his army as he desperately tries to fix his family's castle.

Really, the East isn't that difficult to conquer now that you think about it.

Sure they have regalia but a regalia is only pretty much good for close quarter combat.

A few aircraft carriers nearby Oda's castle or just your average ol' battleship and Oda's castle would fall even if Nobu was there.
>>
>>101441514

You are asking questions about this show.

Stop asking and everything will be fine.
>>
>>101419883

Dat strawman
>>
>>101435750
>Forced drama
>The entire first line

This post and the waifu warrior idiots in this thread, I hope it's just a bad night and not all Nobunaga threads are this way.
>>
>>101441514
No, anon, that not how this show works, turn off your brain, every thing will be okay when you do.
>>
>>101441514
Ceasar doesn't want to destroy the clan, he wants to become Nobunaga's brother-in-law.
>>
>>101442517

He kind of ruined his chances.
>>
>>101442517
>implying he just wouldn't crush the clan and get Ichihime as war spoils
>>
>>101442517
He was given an order to eliminate the traitor Da Vinci and also destroy Da Vinci's new mech and anybody connected to it in order to prevent Western technology from leaking out.

Since Nobu and his clan are now connected to Da Vinci and his mech, it stands to reason that Ceasar will have to destroy the clan.
>>
File: MY-HUSBANDO-CALLS.gif (807.20 KB, 349x281)
807.20 KB
807.20 KB GIF
Well, just finished the episode, Ceasar is much more of a dick than I even expected. Even if he doesn't that the Mecha belong to Nobunaga's father, what kind of person throw a fucking mecha at the castle of the person you want to romance. Give me back Nobuhide, he's handsome.
Anyway, any request for stitches, gif, or transparent?
>>
>>101443337
Need more Himiko gifs.
>>
>>101443337

Who is Ceasar? Don't you mean Kaiser?
>>
>>101440860
She's already training. They were showing that in the third and fourth epîsode.

I guess her efforts are starting to pay off.
>>
File: FABULOUS MECHA.png (893.79 KB, 1280x1090)
893.79 KB
893.79 KB PNG
>>101443641
There's not many scenes with her in this episode, sorry.
>>101443688
German Mecha when.
>>
File: Dead Father.png (1.19 MB, 1280x1413)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>
>>101428246
>Also what the fuck was up with Nobuhide suddenly flipping his opinion of Nobunaga halfway through the episode?
Because he saw Nobunaga was right about the attack and wasn't just being reckless.
>>
>>101437031
>dat saliva

She is crazy for Nobu's D.
>>
>>101441514
Because it is not fun, and Caesar loves fun.
>>
>>101443337
>Anyway, any request for stitches, gif, or transparent?
Someone asked one in the thread >>101415531
>>
The Chariot.
>>
File: Holy Egg.png (887.88 KB, 1280x984)
887.88 KB
887.88 KB PNG
>>101445768
>>101415531
Sorry it took so long, I accidentally closed the thread.
>>
>>101446743
Thanks.
>>
That motorboat/submarine man, Caesar is perfect I can't say the same about his taste in women.
>>
>>101446946
I'm dissapointed that it's not a space submarine and just a "normal" submarine.
>>
>>101446946
He is really cool.

>>101447160
IMHO the motorboat was a better idea, though.
>>
>>101447160
But this can fly too, given the ED.
>>
>>101446119
The girl on the chariot look like Jeanne...

>>101446946
Agree that Caesar is best boy by a landmile.
Caesar is only in for a pump and dump and Ichi is good looking. I see no reason to question his tastes.
However I question his courtship methods.
>>
>>101447288
>However I question his courtship methods.
Right to the girl he wants to get, he is alpha as fuck.
>>
>>101446743
That was my request. Yea...not even sleeping yet. Anyways, you're doing God's work.
>>
>>101447285
Super mecha horse, wonderful. I hope Nobunaga steal that.
>>101447420
He kill the father of the girl he want and enraged his future brother-in-law to the point that he'll never forgive him.
It's a horrible courting method.
>>
>>101447650
Well, did he know he was the father?
>>
>>101447723
Still, throwing giant mecha at the castle where a girl you like lives is not the best way to win her heart.
>>
That was red wine right? It can't be blood right?
>>
>>101447723
Well no, but I doubt it would change anything even if he know.
>>
>>101447939
Why not? He is brave and ready to fight for the girl he loves. That is just poetic.
I mean, everyone would fall for someone so cool, and it is not like Oda's clan can offer her a better man.
>>
>>101447941
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to ask, what the fuck are those bloods spilling out everytime a mecha got stabbed?
Those can't be human blood, there's more spilling out than what could be possibly be stored inside a human body, and Nobuhide was stabbed by Ceasar's giant sword and throw faraway, yet his body show absolutely no wound.
>>
>>101448114
>Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to ask, what the fuck are those bloods spilling out everytime a mecha got stabbed?
Fluids from and used to move the mecha, I think. Like propellant and coolant.
>>
>>101448242
That make sense, thanks.
>>
>>101448242
Thanks man, that got me worried.
>>
>>101448114
>yet his body show absolutely no wound
He should have been like a ball of meat, Caesar tossed his mecha like an empty can
>>
>>101446946

What's so wrong with his tastes of women? He only saw Ichi who was walking outside while Himiko was bathing and Ranmaru was crossdressing and busy inside.
>>
>>101448780
Her character design is bland, honestly, Machiavelli is hotter but maybe he tapped that too
>>
>>101448780

He saw the most generic laid back pink haired hime and decided he would fuck her at all costs

>>101448242

Propellant my ass
>>
>>101448890
>Propellant my ass
Why?
>>
>>101448889

>implying he didn't tap everyone including Arthur

Anon pls. His libido can't be contained
>>
>>101449229
Incest ho! He'd probably fuck himself if he could.
>>
>>101448889

He wanted to fuck exotic beauties and she was the first one he saw.
>>
>>101449258

When they figure out how to make clones, he will.
>>
>>101448889
Machiavelli is used goods, Ichi is still pure.
inb4 >implying idol
>>
>>101449229

According to Suetone (I think) :
'Caesar liked to be the husbando of all the waifus and the waifus of all the husbandos.'
>>
I want Caesar to fuck me and my waifu.
Does it make me a fag ?
>>
>>101449630
Nah, just a man without balls.
>>
>>101449307
Would be an amazing doujin to see. Just two Ceasar complimenting himself about how good he is.
>>
File: 20140201012157818.jpg (46.06 KB, 680x452)
46.06 KB
46.06 KB JPG
Nico ratings for episode 4. Looks nice.
>>
Himiko disappointed me in the second half of this episode. She could have helped with her sorcery, but no, she just stood in the castle like an obedient housewife. Jeannmaru did better, which was a nice surprise.
>>
>>101450868
That's because Ranmaru is Nobunaga's true partner. It's just a matter of time until she became his right hand (wo)man again.
>>
>>101450943
Jeanne still doesn't trust him though.
>>
>>101450868
Well, she is not the main heroine and Takeda said rain couldn't stop him IIRC + she has no more that regalia.
I don't think it is disappointing, she acts like a secondary character she is supposed to be. I think it is more disappointing the fact she is in an useless love triangle we all know how it will end. And it looks like the writer doesn't want to write her a different way than a bitchy thief-cat.
I think this kind of writing is quite bad and very biased.
>>
>>101451088
Friendly reminder that a dog managed to fuck his owner's girlfriend after 24,000 years. If she truly loves him, she will wait as many years as it takes. She won't succeed this time, but maybe in their next reincarnations she will win.
>>
Not enough Jeanne
>>
This show would be infinity better if they just made jeane and da vinci into one character.
>>
>>101451810
Flamboyant Jeanne?
>>
>>101452079
I think the point of the character is to be dull, dutyful and no-fun-allowed to counterbalanced Nobu's crazy.

Besides Leonardo is a villain/ Mark my words.
>>
Everyone is throwing a pityparty for Himiko but what about Mitsu ?
The biggest manslut of the universe is after his waifu, he fucked up big time, and he just lost the trust of his best friend... He's the true green of this show...
>>
>>101452456
>and he just lost the trust of his best friend
What? Nobu wasn't even thinking about Mitsu when his father died, he hates Caesar. This is a best case scenario, Nobu kills Caesar and Ichi is safe and all for Mitsu.
If anything now they have a common goal and the homolust will increase.
>>
>>101439451
You know, all that shit about samurai and bushido you heard is like totally false and made up at the beginning of s.XX.

In reality, nobody cared that much about that. Seppuku was just a way to escape being captured by the enemy mainly.
>>
>>101451087

So far, because she doesn't know him very well. Point is Ranmaru was Nobunaga's valet, his bodyguard who watched his back in the battlefield and Jeanne will get to be this+tits+visions.
>>
>>101451187

That's only because Apollonius' real soulmate was Touma. Celaine was a fling.
>>
>>101452456

Nobu isn't blaming Mitsu, MITSU is blaming himself.
>>
>>101453237
There are less painful ways to commit suicide anon.
>>
>>101453842
Well, the tradition was indeed there, but it was something like the chivalric code.
>>
Now that the west has started the hostilities, going as far as killing the clan leader, I wonder if the Oda clan will remain friendly toward Jeanne and da Vinci.
>>
>>101452159
You might be right, he was smiling when Ceasar show up for some reason.
>>101453948
Well now that Nobunaga is the Daimyo, I doubt they'd have much of a choice.
And I can't see Nobukatsu's supporters starting an open rebellion in the midst of Takeda's invasion. If they do, I'm going to be extreamlly angry.
>>
>>101452159
>and no-fun-allowed to counterbalanced Nobu's crazy.
Well, but she is not that no-fun allowed, probably Mitsu is more no-fun allowed (or will be after getting PTSD).
>>
>>101454669

Mitsu and Jeanne are there to ground him.
>>
FURUERU HAATOBIITO



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.