Name seven mistakes in your life.
1. Starting to post on 4chan
watching SZS. Wasted time.
I browse 4 chan
replied to this thread
raped that one girl
then that guy
4chan x 7
Quit easy job for no reason
Never got any friends after elementary school for no good reason
became a internet pirate, basically sealing my fate with 4chan
went to community college instead of selling my soul for private loans and going off to a 4 year place
Did not kill self in 3rd grade
Did not kill self in middle school
Did not kill self in High school.
Still have not killed self.
I browse 4 chan
I put honey on a hotdog once by mistake.
That's only six. Your seventh would be not following directions in this thread.
except for the hotdog part.
those 6 seconds I watched roseanne.
and ordering pizza from a chain instead of getting off my ass to go to the good place.
watch Love Hina and get myself into this anime mess
should have start doing certain things in live earlier
should have watch Gurren Lagann since I was 5.
...can't think of anymore.
Then it starts all over again.
The mistakes I've made in my life are insignificant, like misspelling a word. Any major event that affected my life was for the better. I would never consider those "Mistakes" because I wouldn't want my life to happen any other way.
Overall, I'm pleased with how everything has turned out so far.
Never became a child model despite had offers.
Never went to the art high school I wanted.
Never went to the college I wanted to because of the expenses.
Wasted a good amount of my college fucking around.
Majored in Psychology (shit sux, son).
Working in Bed, Bath and Beyond (shit REALLY sucked)
Wasting half of my 20s.
1. didn't fuck anyone in middle school
2. didn't fuck enough in high school
3. haven't fucked anyone yet in college
4. got busted once for weed+alcohol, really embarrassing
5. forgot about last girlfriend (like, i literally forgot she existed)
6. too lazy to study for o-chem
7. forgot to renew the lease on my apartment.
Shut the fuck up and wallow.
I can't. I haven't had a down-point in my life. I've had moments where I was sad, or alone, but looking back at those moments: I made the best of them. If it had not been for those moments, I wouldn't be the complete person I am today.
I had the chance to go to college when I was 12 years old, but refused. Why? BECAUSE 12 YEAR OLDS ARE FREAKING STUPID.
my girlfriend counts for 1-5, 6 is anime, and 7 is 4chan.
wow let it go, but still i sorta chuckled.
my ex-girlfriend counts for 1-5, 6 is anime, and 7 is 4chan.
4chan, both my greatest and most horrendous mistake ever.
Then again, it cured my boredness.
Hey Cirno Go >>10138071
sucking a (admittedly cute and hung) guys cock for money x 7
a man can build a hundred bridges, and suck one cock. yet he will not be known as a bridge builder, but a cocksucker.
I honestly can't think of anything stupid I've done that I haven't been better for. Except for possibly putting myself into possibly-fatal situations an excessive amount of times. But then, I've always learned something new and exciting. Or the fun overrode the danger factor.
Yeah. All in all I'm pretty happy with myself.
1. Dropping out of high school.
2. Not getting my driver's license sooner.
3. Letting WoW take over two years of my life.
4. Listening to wrong advice on how to ask a girl out.
5. Not putting enough effort in life.
6. Learning how to masturbate.
7. Posting in this thread.
Mistakes in my life...
Yep, all of those mistakes have existed in my life.
Shut up. The mere fact that you are posting in this thread, and not fucking a beuatifull woman, means something must have taken a wrong turn in your life.
>6. Learning how to masturbate.
Al Gore? Is that YOU?!
Being with a woman is not the ultimate goal for every man on the planet, you know. I'm certainly attractive and charismatic enough to "Date" a girl if I please. I just really don't like the thought.
I grew up deluded and out of touch with reality, with a tendency to fly off the handle at slight provocation and overestimate my own abilities, all of which were bolstered by an overactive imagination and surreal secluded escapism. As I grew up, my recognition of some of these problems accompanied by being surrounded with people I'd grown up with and knew how to push my buttons, caused me to take almost every single action as a threat against me. I became so paranoid and convinced that everyone around me slighted and insulted me on a continuous basis that I had to be given schoolwork in a small room by myself with a single helper. I was never able to actually deal with and acknowledge all of my mental problems until I'd spent months away from peers, psychologists, etc. and had graduated high school.
Incidentally, the only type of relation that sustained my interest was, for long time, one in which I could manipulate the other person as I wished, though I didn't even realize it. As I was completely inadequate socially, I turned to internet relationships and had a number of embarrassing "long distance relationships" with emotionally vulnerable peers. I didn't grow out of this practice until my late teens and have the acquiring of actual friends to thank for it.
Never starting a meme
1. Born a Male.
2. Didn't transition when I was 16 due to fear.
3. Lost the one person I truly loved due to my paranoia.
4. Used to watch Naruto.
5. Didn't try hard enough in high school.
6. Came to 4chan.
7. Attempted Suicide.
See now I want to know what you look like. Fuck you.
wasted time in high school
got into vapid, unintersting major
wasted time in college
1. Dropping out of high school.
2. Not getting a job till I was 19.
3. Losing my virginity to a fat chick.
4. Left my band and stopped playing my isntrument.
5. Quitting my job.
6. Getting fat.
the only women we need in our lives is our moms.
Moving in with my father
not attending school more, and thus getting busted for it
losing my highschool charm
not finishing college
working at my job now
moving into this expensive apartment on a whim
*. Breaking my two key and not replacing it for two years
3. Having big boobs (no really)
4. The internet
5. Going to a shitty college
6. Not getting a job in high school
7. Even trying to watch Lucky Star
Head on over to Kissimmee. He has his door open all the time and will welcome you in at any time.
Going on 4chan.
Showing 4chan to a friend I can no longer stand because of /b/.
Never learning any social skills.
Letting people know I watch anime.
Not going through with killing myself.
Becoming a pedo.
1. Have girl friends
2. Have a normal life other than watching anime.
3. Born really rich.
4. Born very attractive.
Actually, every subsequent mistake has been at least indirectly related to that one. So I guess that's the only one.
1. played a MMOG
2. Got into anime
i don't need anymore.
I should rephrase that.
6. Learning how to have really good masturbation.
First I was born.
second: I was raised.
3. I spent most of my life on a plyaground shooting some B-balls.
4. I had one little fight.
5. I whistled for a cab.
6. I saw that the cab was rare but I though forget it, and said: Yo home to Bel-Air.
7. I looked at m Kingdom.
i don't think it's really fair to call anime a mistake. if it wasn't for it i'm sure most of us wouldn't have anything to live for except for the following weeks episodes and chapters. admit it, you've thought to yourself once "i'd kill myself but i really want to see how this series ends".
>1. Learning to become a chronic liar.
- Not taking school serious
- Not leaving home earlier
- spending too much on just crap
- not traveling more
- not learning the guitar
- fucking my two sisters
1) Not getting a steady job.
2) Cosigning Furuhata's fucking contract
5) Participating in that fucking Human Derby
6) Forfeiting the Human Derby pt. II
7) Listening to Tonegawa's psychobabble during E-Card
stop getting into my head, frank
This relates to me so much it scares me.
Instead of listing seven, I'll just list the biggest mistake:
Finding out about 4chan.
Seeing failed bel-airs is the worst mistake I've ever made
bullshit i would not of ditched hanging out with my friends cause digimon was on TV.
sorry guys my favorite show is on fuck playing in the field or the swamp or in the sunlight.
Whatever you're goals are, you obviously havent met them if you are browsing 4chan.
1. getting with that girl
2. getting my license so late
3. not getting a job in highschool
4. not being close with my mom
5. being so wierd in elementary
6. keeping bad study habits
7. not getting a ps2?
1. Quitting my job last year.
2. Not dating more in high school.
3. Staying with my last g/f for so long.
4. Trusting friends I shouldn't.
5. Failing some classes in college.
6. Being a moralfag.
7. Having faith in humanity.
Being born. Heh.
Attending IB in highschool. Why won't you cunts talk to each other this is class not a concentration camp learn to have some personality beside "being an uncaring prideful cunt that never speaks because I'm so damn overeducated" goddamn.
Not going to classes, and failing out of, college.
Sending that one email. That was awkward.
Being patient by nature. Damn you women why are you so gentically mean.
Not traveling to Tibet. Goddamn Buddhists are so damn cool about everything.
Approaching talking to others as though I was going into battle.
What can change a man's awkward nature? Well I guess I'll just never leave my room there's no helping it.
Cirno, eat my cock.
I'm more or less still riding on that one.
Unfortunately one of the two actually just ended recently. Shit
You should watch Naruto, One Piece, or Bleach. It can save your life.
-deciding at a young age i'd rather run from things then face them or until they directly confronted me.
-continuing to lie to myself
-falling in love with my best friends girlfriend.
-having only dated a girl that cuts herself.
-dropping out of college
-using drugs, anime, 4chan as a way to justify myself.
-getting a computer.
ate kfc once
haven't killed myself yet
watched infinite ryvius
not pursing the only attractive girl i ever had a chance with
waking up this morning
2. Bad study habits
3. Get fat
4. Was emo in highschool
5. Wasted too much time in college
6. Not getting a job that fits what I am (Music major)
7. No girlfiend in 23 years
Not studying for tests
Not studying math
Not studying anything
Not keeping my first Charizard card
Not buying that epic Buster Sword replica at a gun show
Not growing my hair long earlier
Not getting a Wii when the price wasn't so high
Shinji without a robot
>>falling in love with my best friends girlfriend.
Oh man, are you serious?
I'M IN DESPAIR! THIS DEPRESSING 4CHAN THREAD HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!
hah, maybe thats one of the reasons i loved eva.
Seeing a fail post is one of the worst experiences possible. Just imagine if you're the one who failed, holy hell...
sorry about that.
lol yeah it was a bad mistake. we met her at the same time and before i knew it they were dating.
Should have forgot the bitch. It's bros before hoes.
1. Didn't put enough effort into art
2. Didn't put enough effort into writing
3. Tasted aloe sap
4. Graduated early for no good reason
6. Forgot to book a flight until the last minute and had to pay $700
7. Didn't find out until too late that Bleach's last popularity contest was open to international readers and missed chance to vote 1,000 times each for Hanataro and the nameless dead Arrancar medic chick
yeah, it was in highschool, so lol puberty angst didn't help. it was a painful two years but i'm also sorta glad i experienced it. also still best friends with the kid to this day so no hard feelings.
1. not getting a job during high school
2. not asking her to the prom
3. discovering playstation at a time i needed to concentrate on not failng calculus
4. subsequently dropping out of uni after
5. buying that lemon car
6. not having the guts to venture outside of my dead end help desk job
Not for my dickhead friend.
He didn't date my ex mind you, but rather spied on me for her and made up lies about me.
I still need to get around to kicking his ass one of these days. Also, he has some of my PS2 games LOL.
2. Let go of my weight.
3. Women. All of them.
4. Picked up smoking.
5. Dropped out of high school.
7. Have I mentioned women?
This sounds a lot like me, except I am only on the fast track to flunking out of college, not having done so yet, and I can't remember a particular email I regret.
IB fucked me, too.
I never understood that. Why would you try to steal someone else's girlfriend. If it works you already know that A) the bitch is easily fooled and B) the bitch is willing to betray you.
in b4 Dashboard Confessional
not getting a job in HS
asking that girl out in 9th grade
not killing the bitch for laughing at me
FUCK I THINK I KNOW YOU
I didn't mean to laugh. I was just so nervous because I've never dated anyone so I laughed then ran off wondering if I was gay.
well as teenagers most don't think that far ahead and respond to our feelings more so then logic, as selfish as that may be. what i'm trying to say here is, teenagers are naturally stupid and impressionable.
I am in the process of meeting them. You can't hate yourself for not completing the journey when you're in the middle of it. Enjoy the ride.
I don't eat cock. I don't know why you'd ask this of me.
1. Not stomping my foot down as a child
2. Not killing everyone who messed with me
3. Not losing hope on "humanity" sooner
4. Not losing sex drive completely until after 20s
5. Not finding 4chan sooner
6. Not travelling more.
7. Clannad - specifically, Kotomi. Now will never find any girl whom I think can match her up in perfection.
-Breaking up with my girlfriend, that's it, I don't regret anything else, now I'm so ronery... ;_;
The kid's a fucking loser. We were tight back in high school, but all he does now is play MMO's, work a shit job, and live at home, hating the world (and probably himself).
I sorta felt sorry for him, but that was a mistake, too.
I knew he had the hots for her, but he sucks with women, so I wasn't worried LOL.
But because of him, she thinks I'm a stalker. LOLWUT But she's a bitch anyway so meh.
tl;dr Associate with fail people and your life will fail too.
you can fix this by completing one or more of the following:
going to a dermatologist,
going to an orthodontist,
going to a shrink,
making hot friends,
cleaning your apartment once you pay the damn rent,
lowering your standards to an acceptable yet obtainable level.
Millions of things that would generally be deemed regretful or failures, but I wouldn't take any of it back, I am who I am and am living as happy as I am because of those things.
Left school early.
Went back, completed highschool; then did nothing again.
Started playing MMORPGs.
omg, you stole my life... except
6. getting fired from my dead end help desk job.
is this the closest thing to a ronery thread /a/ has had since the split?
You and Cirno are very alike.
I did not leave school. I was just forced to change schools.
Also, I don't play MMORPGs.
this is all getting very "cry in your beer"
have some buffbunny!
1. Upgrading to Windows Vista
2. Dropping my $500 headset and breaking it after three days of use
3. Not taking the last job offer I got.
4. Watching Kanon - boring shit.
5. Pussying out of a threesome coz one girl was pig ugly, slept with neither in the end.
6. Not realising last g/f was actually yandere and not tsundere.
7. Learning that /a/ is not my blog.
oshit that's going with the music I'm playin
Before your post I thought for a moment that >>10139363
was talking about Cirno, and I was like WTF?
Wow... this thread...
I'm trying to think of some mistakes now. I have regrets obviously, I just suck at remembering them.
after that my soul was no longer mine.
D.N.Angle took my youth.
Rod. my sanity
tekkaman stole my innocense.
gits desensitized me.
VHD introduced the "Dark Side"
2. Not saving money while I wasn't smoking.
3. Letting myself be raised into an insecure loser.
4. Not getting over myself and finished highschool sooner
5. Mistaking the most fart-blasting scrotum of a person for the love of my life
6. Lying about everything about myself to my friends before I really got to know them, cuz now I can't tell them I lied or I won't have any friends left.
7. Not putting a real effort into things.
2. getting a worthless 2 year graphic design degree
3. loosing the only half-decent job I ever had
4. one-night-stand at a fucking anime convention
5. prom night (goddammit)
6. graduation night (almost as bad)
7. not brushing my teeth for 2 years as a rebellious puberty thing, a decade later and my teeth are still fucking shit.
I haven't made many mistakes, but that doesn't mean I don't have issues
>>one-night-stand at a fucking anime convention
How is this bad? It is my life long dream to get laid at an anime convention, no matter what the girl looks like!
>7. not brushing my teeth for 2 years
This is the worst mistake of the thread.
>not brushing my teeth for 2 years as a rebellious puberty thing, a decade later and my teeth are still fucking shit.
sorry i lol'd
I had a friend ask me out once in high school. My response? "Go out? Where? I don't really like to go places". Yeah... wtf... Her response was "me neither." Either way, I regret it only because it was a stupid thing to say. I'm heartless and I would have just pissed her off because I wouldn't really feel anything. Anyway, with that we were able to stay friends so w/e.
Ed, is that you?
I LOVE THESE THREADS
DID I MENTION I MISS LONELY THREADS
YES /A YOUR FORMER GREATNESS IS RETURNING
2. Not taking school seriously
3. Be a compulsive liar
4. Taking a 1 year break from school just to end up browsing 4chan all day, every day.
5. Save that stupid asian whore from a gang of nigras.
6. Break my dreamcast.
7. This thread.
Seconded, your deepest anonymous regrets in life are now ctrl+sed on my hard drive.
Well, various reasons. One is that I'm a girl. Another is that the guy was sketchy as hell.
Call me a whore all you like, I did it because I knew for a fact he had a huge cock and I would never see him again in my life.
A whole lot went wrong, so yeah it was NOT good.
1. skipping classes in december
2. skipping classes in january
3. in february
4. not studying for my exams this week
5. sleeping for the whole day yesterday instead of studying
6. having read the whole thread instead of studying
7. replying to this instead of studying
What went wrong then?
So you were a whore and it ended up backfiring. Serves you right you piece of shit. The only way it could have been better is if he gave you an STD or something. Then I would laugh my ass off.
But I don't really think you're a girl. Enjoy your fail.
I think we might be related.
sounds like you need some unlimited study works
>>not brushing my teeth for 2 years as a rebellious puberty thing, a decade later and my teeth are still fucking shit.
AWESOME ANON IS AWESOME.
Ugh...well let's just say we were caught
Did a lot of stupid shit that night
girls can be ronrey too ;_;
lol'd. It's a dream for a man to get laid at a convention, but a girl who does it is a whore.
I love this world. I'm not being sarcastic. I am glad it's this way. It makes me happy.
well it's alright i have 1 exam per day and only need 2-3 hours of studying/subject
i just can't get motivated enough for the last hour of cramming for today's exam
2. Not keeping in touch with a number of middle school/HS/college friends
3. <to be determined>
4. <to be determined>
5. <to be determined>
6. <to be determined>
7. Watching Kannazuki no Miki all the way through. Blech.
The fact that you found a guy and fucked him that very night shows that women CANNOT be ronery. Atleast not on the same infinite level men have to endure.
This thread actually reminded me to study.
1) Not taking high school seriously
2) Going to a CC as a result of 1
3) Dozing off just long enough while driving to get ticketed for speeding.
6) Being an indecisive and spineless faggot
7) Kaiji/Akagi/Fukumoto. Watching the series and drowning myself in fanart/ficfaggotry has taken up way too much of my time. On the other hand, it's gotten me motivated to draw again, and drawing characters with distinct facial features has been pretty good practice so far. I'm getting better at drawing old people. And noses.
>6. Not realising last g/f was actually yandere and not tsundere.
This is highly arousing.
1. Not asking that girl out freshman year.
2. Not asking the same girl out sophomore year.
3. Ditto junior year. (most likely)
5. Not getting my Driver's Liscensce sooner.
6. Not putting more effort into that application for a homestay scholarship for Japan.
7. Dicking around in high school instead of writing.
is what comes to mind.
Oh man I love this thread.
I met him online before the convention.
Lazy in school
You are either a whore or an expert liar.
Women fuck when they want but men only when they can...
Most whores are liers.
Someone please explain to me why 4chan is a mistake in everyone's life. Just try comparing other anime communities on the internet to 4chan and shut the fuck up.
this is where experts gather
Because we have substituted human contact with 4chan. It's a curse and a blessing, etc.
4chan consumes time that could be spent bettering one's self
> >6. Not realising last g/f was actually yandere and not tsundere.
>This is highly arousing.
I can't deny the sex was great until she started to go psycho
The little monster's an addiction.
What everyone else said and it has also made me bitter and cynical.
well, i certainly wouldn't want to experience it myself.
Dear lord, look at the time!
Liar whore! Liar whore and you know it! And even still, you fucked him the first time you met him. A man could not do that. Women know nothing of ronery.
>6. Not realising last g/f was actually yandere and not tsundere.
How do you manage confuse the two?
So much time. Gone forever. ;_;
Not that we like that either, but most anons are unable to find a place in society, so they take refuge here until they are able to. Though there're some anons who go all hikikomori and forget about reality, of course...
LOL, you just can't believe such a miracle could happen.
But yeah, not happening again to anyone ever.
On the outside a mean girls who pushes you away. On the inside a nice girl who cries softly when you tell her you'll be going away. Even deeper inside, a complete fucking psycho who follows you to your friends house in the country. You catch her brandishing a serrated knife threatening to cut off your best friend's sister's pinky if the sister doesn't tell her why she's sleeping with you.
Or at least that's how I interpreted it.
>>7. not brushing my teeth for 2 years as a rebellious puberty thing, a decade later and my teeth are still fucking shit.
I didn't brush for like a year when I was a kid, and I got away with 0 cavities. Yay for superior genetics.
Yup, that sounds yandere enough to me...
My mother had mental problems and when I was a kid I would avoid having friends because I didnt want anyone to meet my parents or family
then I found a magical world called the internet and blamo, no need to ever be sociable.
yanderes are hot if you can reason them and prevent them to do any harm
1. Locking myself in my room for 4 years during a deep depression (BAWWWW etc)
2. Playing FFXI for the same 4 years. (What the fuck was I thinking)
3. Stopped playing my bass for whatever reason while playing FFXI. Now having to relearn everything.
4. Not graduating high school on time.
5. Going to a Christian (Baptist) school for 10 years. Turned me into a social outcast and recluse. Also anyone witnessing such mind blowing hypocrisy on a daily basis would react the same.
6. Listening to Rap for 2 years. Dumb ass idea, was almost a full wigger until I snapped out of it.
7. Not pursuing the one attractive girl that I stood a chance with. It was over 2 years ago yet I still beat myself up for it. God I'm pathetic.
1. Blaming myself for being abused as a child.
2. Not always controlling my sadistic impulses.
3. Not thinking things through when I know I should.
4. Not knocking that fucker I saw molest a classmate into the bank of computers he was in front of.
5. Lacking the focus and discipline required to achieve material independence; or to seek treatment for PTSD symptoms.
6. Channeling my fear of Relationships into feelings of misanthropy.
7. Not knowing how to confront my problems.
No i jsut think you're a whore who has no idea what ronery, based soley on the factthat you're not a virgin. Any human being can feel lonely from time to time. It's natural. But few can fathom the deep, never-yeilding pain of knowing you will die alone and unloved. And to know there is little or nothign you can do to end this feeling and to know you can't even fufil your base urges with another person because those peopel hate who you are as a person for no reason. That's what it's like to be truely ronery. Something a woman could not understand.
character traits can be overlooked easily if you are getting a blowjob
thanks, I couldn't of put it better myself.
1. Abusing you as a child. My bad.
2. Buying you a knife and a puppy for your 5th birthday.
3. Watching you do stupid things and not saying anything.
4. Molesting your classmate. Again, my bad.
5. Putting lead shavings in your chicken noodle soup.
6. Channeling my fear of loneliness into sex with your mom.
7. Not paying for the abortion your mom wanted.
holy shit. i'm sorry for your mind-boggling awful life.
or maybe you're a troll, but I doubt it.
Yes, because women are never lonely. All women are beautiful and have tons of love for the rest of their lives.
This is why you'll be lonely forever, you dumbfuck mysogynistic prick.
My faith in /a/ has been restored
>3. Watching you do stupid things and not saying anything.
>4. Molesting your classmate. Again, my bad.
Absolutely 100% gold. Fucking lol'd
Funny troll is funny.
That's kind of fucked up though.
1. Being a lazy procrastinator
Awfully funny, that is.
But seriously though, if there is a hell, I'll see you there.
Seriously, that's a good description of my postition.
Yeah I'm not a virgin, I lost that at 18, and was with a guy for 6 months, but I doubt I'll ever find some one else and I sure as hell hope they wouldn't be like he was.
For two years I went without sex, which is what led to the one night stand thing.
Since then, barely anything at all, and what little I've gotten has been essentially pity-sex. And even that's cut off forever for me now.
I mean, if I was really willing to fuck any guy ever with zero standards I could probably do it, but that's just not an option. Therefore, ronrey. I don't think I'm too good for most guys, that's not the issue. But I've done the one-night-stand thing and that was fail.
I just said any human being can be lonely from time to time, but only a few know the true pain of knowing they will be alone as long as they live. A woman cannot feel this because she can, by the virtue of having a vagina, have sex with someone every night if she so choses, They wont be the best people, and she will lose respect for it, but it WILL be human contact, and fufillment of one of the baser human urges. We few truly ronery individuals do not have this option.
Also, I didnt say anything mysoginistic. If you're gonna accuse, atleast wait till I say something.
"Get the fuck back in the kitchen". There.
1) Masturbating to Chiyo after I said I wouldn't
2) Masturbating to Rika after I said I wouldn't
3) Masturbating to Yuno after I said I wouldn't
4) Those few months that I lurked /b/
6) Not trying harder in High School
7) Dumping the only girlfriend I ever had in sixth grade, she turned out to be a somewhat attractive weeaboo in high school.
WHYDADDY! WHY! JKL'JKASFJKFJFJGJKLGJKLDF;JKLDFJKL;
>3) Masturbating to Yuno after I said I wouldn't
Well he is actually sort of right, I don't see how it could be hard for any woman no matter what they look like to get a guy
lol'd HARD at the first 3
the mistake you are making here is assuming having sex means not ronery, obviously only a virgin fag would think that way. the phrase "loney in a crowd" comes to mind
Srsrly and 4real she's right. When you think of women you think of the ones you were madly in love with. The porn stars you see naked on 4chan. You don't think of that quiet girl who you never noticed who couldn't seduce you even if she got over social problems and put her all into it.
Seriously and actually for real: girls can be ronery, but its not as common as it is for guys. Also the chick who got laid at the convention doesn't know what ronery is. If she can get some random dude, with a large cock never the less, who she's only met over IRC until now, to fuck her at a anime convention. Then the only reason she's being alone is because she wants to be or isn't trying hard enough. It's definitely the former in her case since she says she regrets the sex.
Forgot to add Hina to that list
goddamn I have no self control
- Not getting my Driver's license yet.
- Not making party-animal friends, only weeaboos and shit
- living ronerily
- being anti-social during my first few years of highschool
- Never dated
- Sleeping rather than playing videogames
- Never getting close to my family
.... fuck I already used up 7 ;_;
I think he already stated hes a virgin...
That hardly counts as misogyny (which you spelled wrong, by the way). And I'd likely to point out the proliferation of misandry the has become common place in our time, as detailed in Judith Levine's "My Enemy, My Love: Women, Men, and the Dilemmas of Gender", or the works of Christina Hoff Sommers.
The one consistant thing in every 4channer's BAWWWING life story is that we matured too slowly. If we could go back in time at any point with the 2-3 years of missing growth that we were behind with, everything would be vastly different.
For one, you wouldn't be reading this message.
Different anon here. There were no quiet girls in my class. EVER.
Which is really too bad, as I'm attracted to that type instead of the full-of-herself type.
I am trying though, I do go on a lot of dates. Honestly a girl who has no ambition and spends 90% of her free time on 4chan or watching anime/manga isn't very appealing to real men.
I've had exactly one actual relationship in my life and it was with a guy who barely knew I existed.
Although again it's true I could have sex more often if I lowered my standards. Hell, I was once invited to be in a threesome.
And now there's no way you'll believe me. But it's true.
And yeah, I declined. Not a lesbian.
fucking faggots all of you
But while I am the quiet type of girl, that doesn't mean I'm not confident. I'm just kind of stoic. I don't have much to say, and I fucking hate when I have to make small talk.
This is good for me. Except I'm still antisocial and have zero friends.
tsunderetsun is my new fetish.
Oh, give it up. You don't understand rock-bottom at all.
that really the best you could google in 15 mins?
trust me, it's overrated
4chan wastes you life
Losers turn down girls because they have problems
Girl feels a loneliness deep within her heart, despite the fact that she could have quite a few of the men in this thread if she so chose.
Anonymous has psychological issues. Does 4chan make the desire to become an hero stronger or weaker?
Sad people are sad.
Learned people know stuff because of their learnings.
When did she say she'd hit rock bottom?
-ignoring the girls who had a crush on me during my school years
-choosing the wrong college and major
-4chan and other forums in general
-making friends with assholes
-not getting a job until 19 and sucking at that job and the next one i had
-not trying in college
You go on dates, you could fuck people. You don't know what ronery is. If you also play games there are tons of people who would give you a shot, you just want a "normal" person.
If you find someone with the same interests as you, you'd be fine. If the relationship didn't last, it's because there is absolutely nothing about you except the few things you enjoy, which is pretty pathetic. You have nobody but yourself to blame.
You are given chances and you fail miserably. Someone who is ronery wouldn't even get the chance. Quit your bitching.
I think you should indeed lower your standars, you should avoid normal guys and start searching among otakus... I'd offer you a date if weren't because I surely live in another continent...
She's asking permission in a non-straightforward way to stand alongside the other ronery anonymous. The thing is, the mass majority of anon are at rock bottom.
Her vapid discussions of how easily she gets sex and gets men denies her this place. But she keeps ranting as if she knows about it, and it is irritating.
tl;dr Annoying hypocrite won't shut up.
being up at 1:30 after getting 5 hours of sleep last night and having to go to school in 4.5 hours
Fuck these ronery threads are a good read, the number of parallels to my life are astounding.
We are so similar yet so far apart ;_;
This is quite true. My mother contracted breast cancer during my 5th grade year, and continued intensive treatment until my 8th grade year. During this time, I would go out of my way to avoid drawing attention to myself, as I felt that I did not deserve that attention. My grades slipped as I withdrew socially, numbing myself with the inane poisons which have brought me to 4chan; video games and anime. At this point I had missed the majority of my early school social functions, which would lay the groundwork for my missing those yet come. Eventually my social circle did grow, but I was still socially isolated, as my parents did not expect me to want to go out, presuming that my early decisions of isolation were of my choosing. And so I was cut off at the knees when I actually wanted to do something.
Damn. Now I want to tell that girl how I really feel.
(>>10139918 was me)
It's true, I do want somebody better than myself. There is more to me than just a weeaboo, but I really don't develop those parts of me. Some reason I obsess and think of little else.
Although my family situation has always been pretty goddamed miserable too, I'm sure that doesn't help in my personal issues.
And there is nobody with the same exact interests as me. In fact, I think that would be pretty damed boring.
I've come to the conclusion that I will never get to be in a relationship until I get my life on track, which will probably never happen either. Sure, I could fuck assholes and losers, but that's not an option I'm very willing to take yet.
What I don't get is if there are so many ronery people, why don't we all get to gether and have a barbeque or something?
Biggest mistake of my life:
Not killing myself when I had the courage to do it.
because most of us don't actually like each other and wouldn't get along if we were all in the same place.
Thousands of kilometers, let me tell you about them!
>>10139788 here, time for 2nd round
1. going to a computer science engineer school and discovering i hate coding
2. going to a school with a male/female ratio of 60/1
3. not going out except when i go to school or shopping or to hang out with my cousin (who's like a brother to me)
4. not having the guts to try hitting on my cousin's single female friends(although i'm pretty sure he invites me and them to parties he organizes for this purpose -he already has a gf-)
5. not hanging out with my cousin at night because he only goes to bars and i don't drink
6. buying stuff i used once or twice and never using it again although it was expensive
7. quitting martial arts when i was 15 and becoming weaker
I like you guys.
But I'm not gay, and I don't go outside.
I understand the ronery but anyone claiming that not killing themselves is a bad thing
I too suffer from the knowledge that I will die alone blah blah blah... you were fine before you knew what love was and you live better lives then 70% of the people on this planet.
or form a support group called RA - Ronery Anonymous
We wouldn't get along. Here on 4chan we are good to each other (in b4 many lulz) because we only see text. IRL I think we wouldn't like each other. We would start judging by appearance and not emotion.
It has to do with part of the nature of being lonely. As lonely we people, we either seriously doubt our social abilities, to the point where it is crippling, or we are truely social failures. Hence, no BBQ's.
no, ever been to a FARK meet-up? It's more ronery than this thread.
So do it, get a good job, or atleast some sort of career.
The downside of the women's movement is that many men don't find worthless women who can't even do that attractive anymore.
But I make really good barbecue
it would be worth the trip
I like you too, Cirno!
But I don't like you.
Hmm your options are:
1. You tell her how you feel and she tells you she feels the same way. Low chance of good end sorry (or else it would be called normal end).
2. You tell her how you feel and she spits in your face. You spiral into depression, if your genes suck then you attempt to become an hero.
3. You don't tell her how you feel. You regret it your whole life. You drown in a sea of ronery, watching Clannad and other moe shit and wishing that you had girls in your life that loved you.
4. You fucking focus. You find out what kind of person she wants as a boyfriend, you proceed to become that person in her eyes. You know with pickup artist tricks and flat out lies and shit. You bang the shit out of her and then discover your not really into whores like that. You go to /a/ and realize you haven't watched the latest moe shit yet. You regret not spending more of your life keeping your power level up.
...I've always thought about this. I'd love to meet people who share my pain in being ronery, agree with me that Kaiji is moe, RAAAAGE over SaiGar, share my sentiments that Yuki is a slut, etc. etc.
...I just want to meet other /a/nons. ;_; I hate running into people who say they go to 4chan, and then proceed to spew old /b/ memes. Shit's not funny anymore.
And I love barbecues.
Have you always been this well adjusted Cirno?
and we can realize that alot of us are underageb&s
That's the part that I like the least.
If it's not 2D we would hate it, even at a barbecue
Something about having dedicated trolls and die-hard fans in the same place with skewers strikes me as a bad idea.
Did we hit the reply limit?
I hate meat.
But before the women's movement women still had to be hard workers. They had to take care of the family and home.
So no man appreciates a lazy woman, and they never have, and never will.
I'm just lazy as hell and that ruins everything really.
The problem is that, while as an anonymous hivemind, we share many of these traits, you'd be hard pressed to find many INDIVIDUAL /a/nons who agree with you about all those things.
Well, maybe not those three, but you might end up finding out that someone who thought Kaiji was moe was also photoshopping Makoto's head onto shit on the side, or some other camaraderie-annihilating bullshit.
Never mind, another few minutes.
The images are funny. Let's leave it at that.
Then fuck off your not invited
use those pointy teeth evolution gave you
I'm a lazy woman too!
But I recognize that I have it better than you, since my disinterest in having actual relationships borders on the asexual.
grilled meat is delicious
I'll start a /a/ barbecue topic if someone gets me a related anime pic.
It could only work if we set up local barbecues
I'll figure the details out, just get me a god damn pic!
In my case I have the sex drive practically of a man. I actually have a *collection* of sex toys.
And yet I try hard to deny it and go for a real relationship. Shitsux.
No matter how much you call yourself a woman anonymous, it will never happen!
Lying about your gender is bad for your mental health. You should know better.
God, I am so lonely ;_;.
Pointy teeth? Only have 4 of them, in opposition to the 28 others.
Anyway, already discriminating an anonymous based on individual traits I see. Now you see why the idea is a bad one.
I suddenly felt a twitch.
Just throwing this out there, but are any /a/nons in the Northern California area interested in a get-together, by any chance?
I think there's a "cosplay picnic" coming up in San Francisco. Shit's bound to be infested with weeaboos, but once we identify the /a/nons, we could probably go off and find something else to do. Japantown isn't too far away. There are some pretty good restaurants there.
If you posted vids of yourself making use of that collection you'd garner a lot of fans.
Thats not discriminating on anything /a/ related
but if were going to have a barbecue you better bring a appetite for meat
no pics please i haven't eaten for 35 hours and the only thing i have left in the house is canned tuna and i'm too lazy to get up and make a meal out of it
This thread is fucking great stuff - prefect example of ronery
I never said I didn't have a sex drive. It's just that, for whatever reason, schlicking to Kaiji and Hanataro tends to fulfill my needs pretty adequately.
I really thought I had saved some of those genuflect screencaps, but it looks like... I didn't.
I hate myself. I hate my life. I wish I could change. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I continue like this? How much longer must I suffer?
I still want anime bbq pic.
As long as you're not vegan, it could work out.
There are plenty of veggies that taste amazing skewered and BBQ'd, but you'd probably have to cook them with the meat. If you're really squeamish about that, then GTFO. If not, join the party.
i still need to finish cramming for today's exam
Doesn't look like bbq pic is happening before reply limit.
Reply limit probably reached.
archive this shit already
Like the other anons said, it's all fine and dandy when it comes to /a/'s hivemind. But a barbeque is a real life meeting, which means there'd be a lot of people, all different from each other, and you'd start judging them based on appearance and individual traits rather than anything /a/ related.
I'm no vegan, but I'm kinda squeamish yes. I could just take my own food I guess.
OP here. I'd like to thank you all on a successful thread. It seems that the despair of 4chan's userbase is a powerful energy source. With time, we will research more about how to use this source to solve the world energy crisis. Thank you all and have a good night.
While reading this thread and seeing the posts claiming that they are women, it made me realize that I can't stand "normal" women.
I think the detriments of meeting in real life outweigh the benefits, just go to the 4chan panel at otakon.. even though most of them are /b/tards.
you lost me
We'd only start judging each other immediatly if we were all socially morons. It's possible to simply interact with other human beings without being a fuckwad. I do it all the time.
Mantoko is GA- AGHHHH! MY EYE!