[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1294870742494.jpg (85.34 KB, 250x321)
85.34 KB
85.34 KB JPG
>Be a talented artist.
>Draw hentai.
>>
Protip: Anyone that's ever put pencil to paper has drawn porn. Drawing porn is a great way to learn anatomy. A ton of successful manga artists get their start drawing porn.
>>
File: 1259297803821.jpg (46 KB, 984x554)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
The only reason this thread would make sense is if OP lost his genitals in a terrible saw blade accident. My condolences.
>>
The sistine chapel is decorated with porn, by modern standards.
>>
File: 1384935474223.gif (382.49 KB, 480x270)
382.49 KB
382.49 KB GIF
>Be a talented artist.
>Don't draw hentai.
>>
File: 1352601241218.gif (526.41 KB, 570x496)
526.41 KB
526.41 KB GIF
>>101363529
Way to much of this.
>>
Kirino confirmed for shit taste.
>>
are you gay OP

actually gay people appreciate well drawn hentai/doujin

are you an idiot OP
>>
File: 0052.jpg (167.80 KB, 398x424)
167.80 KB
167.80 KB JPG
>be a talented artist
>draw hentai
>decide to go legit
>it's bad
>you were better off doing hentai

The objectively best setup is to do both legit works and ero works at the same time.
>>
>>101363155
>Be a talented artist
>draw hentai
>eventually get into SWJ
>draw awesome cooking manga
>>
>>101363155
Are you literally gay?

Or just a faggot?
>>
File: 1373626812080.gif (1.42 MB, 163x200)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>101363894
See that's why I assume he lost his junk. Gay people like porn too, just gay porn. Not liking porn is like... I dunno.
>>
Hentai artists aren't very talented. Art isn't everything. At best they are good at writing ecchi manga or other simplistic works. Oh, and they are usually good only at anatomy (in fact just few poses), not backgrounds, paneling, etc.
>>
>Be a talented artist.
>Draw hentai.
There is not one thing wrong with that. Not one thing.
>>
>>101363899
>draw hentai
>decide to go legit
>it's bad
This is really common.
>>101363970
It's a shitty shounen.
>>
>>101364339
Shougeki no Souma.
>>
>>101363155
We need people like that. Most of hentai sucks because it lacks good artists.
>>
>>101364430
It's a shitty shounen. I'm not impressed by childish works like that, sorry.
>>
>>101363155
Not everyone can be a good writer and artist, anon.


Writing smut is easy and fun
>>
>>101364391
IT'S clearly one of those "hentai ruins respect" faggots.

Trash it than ignore it.
>>
>>101364565
Well, I agree with him.
>>
File: 1389857163142.png (163.76 KB, 500x501)
163.76 KB
163.76 KB PNG
>>101363529
What if Hirohiko Araki drew porn
>>
>be talented artist
>draw lengthy sex scenes instead of actual shit going on and continue to do so for chapters on end because apparently no one is complaining
Does anyone else remember Wolf Guy?
>>
>>101364696
Wolf Guy is pure shit that appeals to grimdark 14 year olds. The art was average, but the writing is so terrible I don't know how anybody could even endure it long enough to make it to the rape volumes to begin with.
>>
File: why not both.jpg (259.68 KB, 920x662)
259.68 KB
259.68 KB JPG
If I could draw my own porn AND make money off it why wouldn't I fucking draw my own porn?
>>
>Draw good ecchi.
>Don't draw hentai.
>>
>>101364673
Would fap daily.

No homo.
>>
If you can't draw nude people 3D or 2D stop doing commission for your "work"
>>
>>101364857
Some people aspire to be real artists. But it's not that common among manga. Most manga (or rather most otaku entertainment) is just pulp, pop-cultural trash.
>>
>>101364891
>you will never get to see yabuki's personal stash
>>
File: 1209704229430.jpg (40.08 KB, 880x496)
40.08 KB
40.08 KB JPG
>>101365081
>real artists
>>
>>101363155
Do you not fap?
>>
>be really good artist
>spend a decade drawing boats
>>
>>101365161
Yes. People who want to tell a story or express their thoughts or opinions.
Porn is just primitive entertainment. Or maybe mangaka who draw porn have nothing except shit in their brains. Hard to tell, this whole industry is unbelievably juvenile.
>>
>>101364638
Then you are also a faggot.
>>
File: 1390272875033.gif (1.20 MB, 345x211)
1.20 MB
1.20 MB GIF
>>101363155
>Open commissions
>DOSH
>>
File: Y29N15F.gif (1.93 MB, 480x260)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>101365081
>real artists
>making porn makes you a fake artist
>>
File: 1254999136631.jpg (56.51 KB, 704x384)
56.51 KB
56.51 KB JPG
>>101365263
Says the person who is here, right now. Somehow you're so above it all.
>>
let's play guess that mangaka /a/

>be really bad writer
>write shitty ln series that produces exceptionally hot girls
>>
>>101365081
>smiling_scottsman.jpg
>>
>>101365263
Kaoru Mori is, by her own admission, a huge pervert. Go ahead and try to claim she's not a talented artist while also being lewd as hell. Read something by Fuuga and say there's nothing but fucking.
>>
I want Rei Hiroe to draw SOMETHING

Black Lagoon or some more Tex-mex shit, I don't even care
>>
>>101365263
So they need draw an edgy seinen that isn't sell?
That's will make them intellectual and serious?
>>
>>101365376
Making porn makes you a shitty artist. Porn is painfully derivative and without any substance.
>>
>>101365151
;_;
>>
>>101365515
I don't care. I like her and her works. There is nothing bad about being a pervert if this is not your only trait.
>>
File: 1389400474489.png (254.24 KB, 592x602)
254.24 KB
254.24 KB PNG
Wow it's not just you without genitals OP, at least you're not alone.
>>
File: 019.png (281.67 KB, 881x1300)
281.67 KB
281.67 KB PNG
Tosh seems to be doing well
>>
>>101365786
Every day I wish he'd return to porn
>>
>>101365253
To his credit Miura seems to have realized that. I mean Gigantomaxia is excellent and I would honestly be fine is Miura would make more short stories instead of spending another decade being unable to finish Berserk
>>
>>101365696
Wow, just seriously fuck off with your pretentious judgmental bullshit.

The fact that the single act of creating pornographic material automatically voids your credibility is absolute bullshit and doesn't even deserve to be taken seriously.
>>
>>101365856
Why his ecchi scenes are great and the manga itself is too.
>>
File: 1344385543276.jpg (19.17 KB, 421x427)
19.17 KB
19.17 KB JPG
>Doujins have better artwork than the source matieral
>>
I was just looking through the 'mature' tag on mangahere and most of the art was shitty triangle-face, bug-eyes, and huge lips shoujo art. Aren't there romance artists who draw well?
>>
>>101364424
>>101363899
Do artists have something against pairing up with a legitimate writer in Japan?
>>
>>101365696

Tell me friend, what your definition of "Art"?
>>
>>101365890
See:
>>101365759
>>
>>101363155
>Be a talented artist.
>Draw hentai.

That's how the majority of mangaka start off. Even the author of Yotsuba drew porn.
>>
File: 1242198549320.png (278.17 KB, 1003x1524)
278.17 KB
278.17 KB PNG
>>101365759
There's nothing wrong with being just a pervert, either. Tu-Love-Ru may not have a lot of narrative depth, but there's nothing wrong with that. If you want to rad something super interesting, then that's just fine.

A more stimulating discussion could be about the possibility of limiting oneself to only certain aspects of story or structure. Too bad we can't have that discussion. Instead of it being "are hentai artists limiting themselves by virtue of their subject material?" we get "porn artists aren't real artists because porn isn't [arbitrary whatever] enough to be 'real' art." What a fucking waste.
>>
>>101366241
It doesn't matter. I don't want yet another pointless discussion about the definition of art.
>>
>>101366251

sauce please
>>
¿Por que no las dos?
Be a serious artist and publish ero shit under a different name, if anyone figures it out just act coy.
Writers have done that shit for years, as have artists.

Then if you're still mad a "real artist" is making hentai, then you're just an autist.
>>
Which Hentai/Doujin artist would you like to see draw a manga series?

I wouldn't mind seeing Asanagi do a fantasy series.
>>
>>101366251
Yes, most shitty artists.

>>101366253
Yes, it just means you have nothing interesting to say. Sorry, I don't respect people who create garbage.
>>
>>101366304
You can't make claims like "porn isn't real art" and then not want a discussion about the definition of art. You just defined it. You started it in the first place.
>>
File: 1389485716780.png (94.21 KB, 474x373)
94.21 KB
94.21 KB PNG
>>101366360
Shit, me too.
>>
>>101363529
Kaoru Mori
>>
>>101366396
End of discussion. I'm tired of silly semantic arguments.
>>
>>101366360
>It becomes really popular
>Released in the west
>SJWs find out who the artist is
>They find out the artist is female
We could provide Africa with enough drinkable tears to last centuries!
>>
>>101366489
Agreed, this shit never gets anywhere.
>>
>>101366304

> Porn is painfully derivative and without any substance.

You argument doesn't make any sense if you are not going to define what it means to be derivative and without substance.

You are implying that any artist who draws anything derivative and without substance is a shitty artist, ie. that makes shitty art. But what does it even mean for Art to be derivative and has no substance if you don't even define what art is in the first place?

This is why you argument is invalid.

In the same vein, I can say that drawing Porn makes the Artist Great, as Porn is an example of Great, or even exemplary Art.

But what is Great Art you ask? None of your fucking business, my argument stands because it makes sense in my head.

You are retarded.
>>
File: kQTf4nQ.jpg (488.10 KB, 1515x900)
488.10 KB
488.10 KB JPG
>be a talented hentai artist
>draw horrible shounen instead
>>
File: yande.re 211108.jpg (384.78 KB, 1124x1600)
384.78 KB
384.78 KB JPG
>>101363529
>draw delicious full color lolis all day, erry day
>no porn allowed

Fuck you Murata!
>>
>draw hentai
>decide to do non-h works
>art evolves while non-h works
>art of hentai looks like shit compared to the mangaka's non-h works
>>
>>101366360
Horror manga by Oyster. His doujins are disturbing enough as they are.
>>
I want kizuki aruchu to never stop drawing hentai
>>
Name one artist you wouldn't mind going into Non-H

Napata
>>
>>101366633
It was weird seeing how terrible Azumas old stuff was.
>>
>>101366557
Semantic nonsense. Stop. If you don't know what derivative means then search for its definition in the dictionary.
If you have nothing interesting to say and all you draw is just fucking then you don't deserve any respect.
>>
>>101366253
How wide is the avenue of expression, re: fucking? Especially commercialised fucking.
The fact you're appealing to base instincts generally means you've got to pander to the lowest common denominator.
Anything too artistic or allegorical is at risk of being ignored as "too artsy".

Look at "art porn" as a genre of film, it's treated as a joke by most people, really, all people outside it's circle of creators.

I guess if you want to preserve artistic integrity by only creating for other creators then you'd best only hope to sell at places like Comiket where other artists are around whom will buy your crap. The average joe? Well, if you had a big enough rep then sure, you'll get some sales, but how'd you get the rep to start with?

It's a catch-22, unless you step out of the artistic mindset and choose to commercialise your work.
>>
File: 1372291183909.gif (1.98 MB, 384x216)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>101363155
>Be talented
>Make money and enjoy doing what you want
>>
File: mfw.png (4.03 KB, 661x95)
4.03 KB
4.03 KB PNG
>>101363155
>>be

This isn't /b/. Why are you acting like it is? Could you not think of a better way to start off your thread? If that's the case, don't you think you should stop until you can contribute quality posts?
>>
>>101366360
Shiwasu no Okina
Tsukino Jyogi
>>
>>101366824
tl;dr: sex cannot be portrayed artistically and no matter how good a person is if they make porn they are automatically trash
>>
>>101366980
It can. But it rarely is.
>>
>>101366043
Because then you'd have to pay for a talented writer and split the profits/copyright with him. You'd hopefully get a higher quality series but wouldn't personally get as much money or control over the series itself since you'd be splitting it with someone else. Someone you'd need to trust not to run your series into the ground.
>>
File: 002.jpg (438.93 KB, 861x1049)
438.93 KB
438.93 KB JPG
>>101366360
Nanashi. I need a Nagatoro-san manga.
>>
>>101366980
>being this tasteless and uneducated.

Fucking can totally be art, but whether or not the average fuckwit like yourself will buy it is a different matter. The artist just has to decide if they A) care they won't sell, or B) care that other people will question their integrity.
>>
>>101366853

>no context of image
>>
>>101366360
Ishikei doing a romcom.
>>
>>101366043
then you get series like Medaka Box
>>
>>101366980
People don't have any problems with sex scenes in films or manga as long as there is more to it. As long as these scenes aren't the core of said works.
Manga can be about sex like Umibe no Onnanoko, but no one would call it shit for perverts.
>>
>>101366360
Dowman Sayman
I mean, he's already doing regular manga, but more won't hurt.
>>
>>101366897
If Shiwasu no Okina made one it would have an incredible beginning then devolve into a bizarre twisting plot which no one understands because none of the new characters would have been developed enough. Would still be sexy though.
>>
>>101367206
I love this guy. I wouldn't even call him a porn artist. Sex scenes are just small part of his manga.
>>
>>101363899
>be a talented artist
>draw hentai
>decide to go legit
>Manga gets 2 seasons of Anime
>>
File: Yawarakai Onna - Page 17.png (520.53 KB, 1120x1600)
520.53 KB
520.53 KB PNG
>>101366633
Because it was moving to non-H that did it, and has nothing to do with artists improving the more they draw.

>>101366824
So porn can only appeal to base instincts by its very nature, and so panders to the lowest common denominator in order to avoid being dismissed as "artsy" - art as a pejorative. Yet, in order to be consider "art" it has to be accepted as so by the masses, from whom an audience is often reached by pandering to the lowest common denominator. Do you see the contradiction there?
>>
>>101367188
And what makes you think it isn't possible to have sex scenes be the core of a manga and still have more to it as well?
>>
>>101366788

This is why there can be no meaningful conversations when it comes to the Humanities.

if people are intelligent enough to ask what the words in your argument actually means, you just hide behind this "Semantic nonsense" bullshit.

What is Art? Art is anything I want it to be.
What is deserving of respect? It is anything I deem to be respectful.

According to my definitions, drawing Porn is very respectful.

Clearly you are not using the same definitions, otherwise you would be agreeing with me and not hiding behind this "It's all Semantic Bullshit".

Just because you think someone drawing people fucking makes them bad artists, doesn't make it so.

Do you know how you can show that drawing porn makes an artist a bad one to other people and not just yourself? You do it by clearly defining what it means for Art to be bad and show that Porn is bad Art according to the definitions that you have laid out.

You are doing neither.
>>
>>101366600

>Soma
>Horrible

I will fight you faggot
>>
File: 1390041948147.jpg (54.11 KB, 417x518)
54.11 KB
54.11 KB JPG
>I'm going to make stupid claims and then refuse to back them up
>I win

Just another thread on /a/.
>>
>>101367275
Riroland, is that you?
>>
>>101367286
Damn, you just schooled that nigger.
>>
>>101367394
His shit is so fucking amazing.
>>
>>101367149
You know for people who say that art "expand boundaries" seems that they want art to be very limited

-art cannot be sexual
-art cannot be fictional
-art cannot be mostly comedy
-art cannot have things out of the ordinary

usually what most of the "true art" threads tend to tell me, they have to be serious dramas with brooding characters in a non-fictional setting with no sexual action between the character, or it's trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>101367280
Because sex is just it. It's fucking. What is important are emotions and personalities of your characters.
>>
>>101364542
>Writing smut is easy
Yeah, if you generate shit or laughable stuff.
http://www.wattpad.com/22882711-sword-art-online-chapter-16-5?p=6
>>
>>101367319

More like every argument in the Humanities ever.

> Hur dur, look at all these vague concepts I'm throwing around.

Thank God Society doesn't value trash like this.
>>
>>101365696
>Making porn makes you a shitty artist

>>101363267
>>
>>101366633
>draw hentai
>do non-h work
>because of either improved drawings or characterization and modesty the characters of non-h works are sexier than the h works
>doujins are made of it
>none of them are done by the original artist
>>
>>101367497
Does society actively dislike the ivory tower though?
>>
File: miku.png (110.25 KB, 364x303)
110.25 KB
110.25 KB PNG
>talented artist
>all he draws is touhou
>>
>>101367394
You aren't watching season 2 when it's a currently airing show?
>>
>>101364339

Renji Murata. Kiyohiko Azuma. Kouta Hirano...
>>
>>101367477
Maybe you need to stop watching 3DPD pornography. Sex isn't just mechanical action between flesh-based fuck machines in every instance.
>>
>>101363155
they become good artist because they draw hentai retard, drawing constantly the human anatomy causes you to draw better. Eventually.
>>
>>101367587
>Lilish
My god, what a waste.
>>
>>101367286
Semantic nonsense. Stop trying. I'm not the only one who don't respect porn artists. The vast majority of critics and normal people don't respect them either.
You have these painfully formulaic works focused on fucking characters without personality (objects).
I don't care if you consider this trash meaningful or artistic.
>>
>>101364504
This is probably the most self-important post I've ever seen on this website. Congratulations.
>>
>the best, most detailed fan art of my waifu is a series of her in a gangbang, even though she's only 12 years old

why
>>
>>101367577
Enough media 'personalities' do nothing but whine about it enough.
>>
>>101367477
According to you. I have read excellent stories without a single character in them.

>>101367645
>the vast majority of normal people
Great argument, dude. The vast majority of normal people don't probably think too highly of Stravinsky either but that doesn't mean he wasn't a genius.
>>
File: n4f43e249ac780.gif (3.71 KB, 344x326)
3.71 KB
3.71 KB GIF
What the fuck is happening to this thread?
>>
>>101367279
You can aim for base instinct, without pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I'm not discussing art, I'm discussing the market. Generally the last group you should question about the validity of art is "the masses". I'm talking about how an artist chooses to market themselves and their work, and how said work is received by the public.

If were discussing the art of porn, then it 100% doesn't have to be accepted by the masses, as they won't accept anything out of the majority's comfort zone, ie the lowest common denominator. Their opinion is moot, especially in the art world.
>>
>>101367645
Allow me to summarize your argument:

>a majority (and an unproven one, at that) determines whether or not things can be respectable
>people or characters that have sex are objects
>your not caring matters

3 strikes, you're out faggot.
>>
>Talented artist
>He works his favorite fetish into all his works

Or else

>Has good ideas and decent writing skill
>Terrible artist
>>
>>101367722
>I have read excellent stories without a single character in them.
Your taste is probably pretty shitty.
>Great argument, dude.
>and critics
>>
>>101367780
some person think sex automatically makes something not artistic or meaningful

I wonder if /lit/ makes arguments like these
>>
>>101367834
Don't forget

>Is an amazing artist
>Can't write for shit
>>
>>101367834
like ONE?
>>
>>101366360

Shiwasu no Okina. It'd be great if he did a stupid cocktease comedy. Probably be a good exercise, too, since his idol shit is getting kinda bland.
>>
Except what you think it's good doesn't necessarily mean it's good for the mainstream, which is why the artists who go non-h get transformed into something different and not necessarily better.

For example, Tosh was at the top of his game when they brought him to do non-h, and he was pretty much repackaged to the point you can't look at his hentai without wishing it was like the non-h. Fukudahda on the other hand is roughly the same, because he was already clean, precise, perfect for non-h already. Adding a lot of self-shading and ominous faces doesn't mean shit, it doesn't mean you're good.

It really depends on the target demographic whether you're gonna make it though, that and a bit of luck, because there are several hentai artists superior to the guy who is working on Dragons Rioting and still.
>>
>>101367698
Well come on anon. Give us a link.
>>
>>101367849
Another fascinating analysis and counter-refutation. It would take many experts working together months to grasp just how deep "Your taste is probably pretty shitty." is.
>>
>>101367594
I don't know my mangaka. Is it SYD* or Silver Spoon?
>>
>>101367871
No. No one thinks like that. We are talking about porn.
>>
>>101367834
>Talented artist
>He works his favorite fetish into all his works

yeah that would be annoying if I didn't have the fetish luckily I usually do

what's her name /a/non?
>>
>>101367934

I actually really appreciate ONE's goofball art. He does a good job with paneling and it gives him the flexibility to use varying levels of QUALITY to help deliver the mood.
>>
>>101367971
Maken-ki
>>
>>101367903
I will never know how Oh! Great brought in a writer even crazier than him to do a collab.
>>
>>101367934
I'll give ONE credit for having good panel layout at least. Some professionals can't even get that right no matter how good they are at backgrounds and characters.
>>
>>101367973
except
>Because sex is just it. It's fucking.
You (or he) obviously thinks like that.
>>
>>101368061
Nice.
>>101367934
Eh, ONE grows on you.
>>
>>101367451
Art can be all of that and more.

Anyone who disagrees with that is just putting on an affectation of "the learned art critic" without understand the medium they're shitting on.
>>
>>101368035
Dr.P.
>>
>>101368094
he's also pretty good at drawing actions

no wonder Murata's take is so awesome he could be a great concept artist
>>
>>101367849
My taste is excellent. And a critic really needs to be an expert of the genre in question, I doubt there are many critics out there whose specialty is artsy hentai and if there are, I have serious trouble believing that they all think that porn can't have any substance.
>>
>>101366600
Get the fuck outta here, Shokugeki no Soma is the best thing in Jump right now.
>>
>>101368199
Oh my God the asses this man draws.
>>
>>101367834

Fuuga is the best of both worlds, so is Masato Ashiomi.
>>
>>101367961
I will explain it to you, because you seem to be a little slow.

Art is an expression of artist's mind. If someone draws only porn then what am I suppose to think about him, his interests, hobbies, etc?
He is a shitty artists. His ideas are primitive, vulgar and cater to the lowest common denominator. He has nothing interesting to say. Nothing interesting to express.
>>
>>101368211
ONE is basically a good story boarder. Good ideas and good at outlines.
>>
>>101368272
No anon, you are the tasteless.
>>
File: not my hand.jpg (533.80 KB, 1100x1600)
533.80 KB
533.80 KB JPG
We need more romance, I can't enjoy hentai without romance in it.
>>
File: 124.jpg (576.82 KB, 1410x2000)
576.82 KB
576.82 KB JPG
>>101366619
at least he draws nipples sometimes
>>
>>101368272
What about Akatsuki Myuuto?
>>
File: delinquent.jpg (539.56 KB, 1105x1600)
539.56 KB
539.56 KB JPG
>>101368240
>>101368199
All dem shy tomboys
All dat vanilla
>>
>>101368342
No, my taste is pretty good.
>>
File: 1391203854175.gif (2.03 MB, 335x360)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB GIF
>>101363155
>Be database administrator
>not releasing banned loli mangas

I know someone who's doing this only for herself.
>>
>>101368272
>Music is an expression of musician's mind. If someone plays only guitar then what am I suppose to think about him, his interests, hobbies, etc?
>He is a shitty musicians. His ideas are primitive, vulgar and cater to the lowest common denominator. He has nothing interesting to say. Nothing interesting to express.

Yeah, uhh...
>>
File: somersault is.png (684.52 KB, 1092x1600)
684.52 KB
684.52 KB PNG
>>101368360
Fun and romance is great. Love it.
>>
>>101368272
Sexual thoughts and images take up an awful lot of the thoughts of your common man or woman, and sexual instinct is something all animals, including us, have and will always have. Many cultures consider sex to be many different things, most of them meaningful in one way or another. Just because you look at sex one way, doesn't mean you get to define the perspectives of everyone, nor do you get to pin down what sex is. You behave like you have the mental maturity of a child most of the way, though not quite, through puberty.
>>
It's funny how you think hentai is harmful It's actually beneficial to humankind as it helps prevent rape.

Instead of going out and looking for prospects, people would just say, "Hey, this doujin has a really art style. I should fap to it and throw all thoughts of commiting rape!"

Hentai artists are true dark knights against the rampant sexual desires of humanity.
>>
>>101368459
Granted, that was a shitty comparison. A better one would've been someone who just plays jazz.
>>
>>101368272
it's way too obvious now, why are people still responding to this moron?
>>
>>101367645
>The vast majority of critics
Based on no actual data, of course.
>normal people
A group that is impossible to define. America is casual about violence and often puritanical about sex. I live in Michigan, close enough to Canada to get CBC. They show movies with nudity without incident on CBC. If that were to happen on a broadcast network in America, it would be an immense kerfuffle. Which one is normal?
>painfully formulaic works focused on fucking characters without personality (objects)
Yes that happens with h-manga and doujin. That doesn't mean that all porn is that by definition.
>>
>>101368396
I don't know him, not I plan to read his works. People here consider very mediocre works good.

Like this drivel:
http://exhentai.org/g/573350/973dcf29a2/

I won't waste my time on another shitty porn that probably isn't even very arousing.
>>
>>101368400
>Great ass
>Great tomboys

I'm surprised I never see him posted much given all the ass and tomboy threads. He manages to not have terrible writing as well.
>>
>>101368600
I like how the main characters from one chapter end up as side characters in the others as well. Makes the whole thing better and cuter.
>>
Someone tell me how Okamoto Lynn writing for borderline-H ends up being better than Elfen Lied and his other works?
>>
>>101368549
>That doesn't mean that all porn is that by definition.
No. This is what porn is about. No one would call Last Tango in Paris porn even if it has explicit sex scenes.
>>
>>101368459
one can just simply sum up a particular action and call it "plebeian" without actually examining anything of that work.

Like looking at a mech anime and saying "it's just a series that appeals to kids by saying "oh look it's giant robots" can you outright say that all or even nearly all mech series are like that? You probably would.
>>
>>101368682
Elfen Lied wasn't good, that's how
>>
>>101368682
You could take a fat, fetid, constipated shit on the side of a freeway to get ran over by 18-wheelers and have it be better than Elfen Lied.
>>
File: 9qst.jpg (3 MB, 3326x4917)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
>>101366253
>tiny bad scan version
Step it up.
>>
>>101368721
I can. I can even say that most anime appeal to kids.
>>
>>101368549
hell not even in all hentai or doujins save the ones that are basically fanfiction
>>
File: 1391219445390.jpg (28.12 KB, 429x399)
28.12 KB
28.12 KB JPG
>be a talented artist
>terrible at story telling
>>
File: MAGNUM_KOISHI_COMPLETE_027.jpg (402.18 KB, 1200x1732)
402.18 KB
402.18 KB JPG
>>101366360
I know Imizu has more non-H than H, but I want to see him to something other than boring Touhou shit.
>>
>>101368792
I will say outright that most fictional works appeal to kids.
>>
>>101368792
Anything that is made to appeal to anyone is automatic shit.

I'm surprised the children here don't recognize that.
>>
>>101368877
It's different with anime. Like I said, otaku entertainment overall tend to be really shallow and juvenile.
>>
OK, /a/, who has the most perfect balance of storytelling + art ever?

An example would be murata
>>
>>101368953
Dowman Sayman
>>
>>101366377
>>101365759
>>101365081
You're that prude dude from the Bakuon thread, aren't you? Either that or this line of argument is becoming a thing.
>>
File: Somersault Yuri.jpg (1.28 MB, 1018x2852)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>101368953
No way.

Ootsuka Reika is superior in both regards. Great balance.
>>
>>101368950
Though American entertainment also tends to be shallow and juvenile.
>>
>>101369029

Correct. Visually appealing and always interesting.
>>
>>101368953
>Not Homunculus or NaPaTa
>>
>>101368383
Oh my
>>
>>101369042
I'm not prude. I like porn, but I don't respect porn artists.
>>
File: 1391228918307.png (53.77 KB, 282x239)
53.77 KB
53.77 KB PNG
>have a locked digital cloud vault of top secret manga that would end the world if viewed by the public
>thumbnail drive containing the only hash key is hidden inside a fireproof box that is also a cat in the hat book.
>>
File: 34345.png (125.77 KB, 334x408)
125.77 KB
125.77 KB PNG
>>101369042
Oh shit, I forgot to add Bakuon to my list on MU after that guy said he'd start translating it, thanks for reminding me.
>2 chapters already
Cool.
>>
>>101369104
Douchebag.
>>
>>101369104
IT IS YOU
>>
>>101369076
Entertainment by definition IS shallow and juvenile. It's shit and always has been, from the Frogs of Aristophenes of antiquity to any animu today. They're all at the same level, and it is all trash.
>>
>>101369104
>Spot the Christian
>>
>>101369171
>they're all the same level
Nonsense. There is good, imaginative entertainment and banal, trite trash.

Porn is probably lower than anything else.
>>
>>101369099
Don't forget Hisasi.

Although he skews toward art, less balance to actual story. Always enjoyable though.
>>
I've always wondered, how do people who can draw not just end up drawing porn all day? I mean its like having the ultimate power in your hands and not using it for masturbatory purposes.
>>
>>101367181
I still want a Kumagawa spin off manga....
>>
>>101369262
What, because it caters to lust rather than humor? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>101363155
>what a waste of talent!
Seriously if you want to draw verdant fields or bowels fruit or something banal do it yourself! This is the ultimate expression of selfishness, people hone their skills to draw what they love and talentless boring assholes berate it because it something "vulgar" which offends their puritanical un-artisitic sensibilities.
>>
>>101366824
>How wide is the avenue of expression, re: fucking?
sex is hugely expressive.
>Look at "art porn" as a genre of film, it's treated as a joke by most people, really, all people outside it's circle of creators.
"art [blank]" in general is treated as a joke by most people.
>>
>>101369201
Nope.
>>
>>101369262
>Porn is probably lower than anything else.
Gore "horror" flicks.
>>
>>101369262
>There is good, imaginative entertainment
>Actually believing this

No. Anything made to appeal is garbage and entertainment by definition is made to appeal. Only things with no appeal at all are good.
>>
>>101369171
You are pure japanese steel folder a million times over.
>>
>>101369291
People can't enjoy their own work nearly as much as others, all they see are the imperfections. Or so I'm told by my artist friend.
>>
>>101369104
So no matter how talented and how deep the characters are and how good the writing is if it's about sex then it's trash? and if the creator makes it no matter how grand his previous works are he's also automatically trash?
>>
>>101369308
Yes.
>>
>>101369310
>"art [blank]" in general is treated as a joke by most people.

and people like OP is the reason why
>>
File: 1391095890006.gif (951.47 KB, 340x255)
951.47 KB
951.47 KB GIF
>be talented writer
>only write fan fiction
>>
>>101368953
Fuuga or Tana.
>>
>>101369291
It's techincally the same as making porn video out of your daughter. Maybe my example is a bit extreme but normally, people don't get excited over their sexy daughteru because they already know what's inside.

Same thing as drawing. Other people might get excited over a character in a bikini but the artist probably won't because he already know's what's beneath it.
>>
>>101369353
You should tell your artist friend that he should either stop drawing or start thinking that his works are the best ever.
>>
>>101369291
Dunno. I can write decently well but always lose the urge to fap when I write anything pornographic. I imagine it's the same with people who draw.
>>
>>101369341
More imaginative than most porn.
>>101369347
So ironic.
>>101369379
>So no matter how talented and how deep the characters are and how good the writing is if it's about sex then it's trash?
I never said that. Actually I said something opposite.
>and if the creator makes it no matter how grand his previous works are he's also automatically trash?
No, but I would probably lost some respect to him. It already happened with Miura after his Gigantomakhia.
>>
>>101369440
No it's because calling your own work or genre of the work 'art' is pretentious as fuck
>>
I can't believe someone is trying to limit art

Isn't art suppose to be about experimentation, creativity, and expression?

How can you do that when you say "everything that has to do with sex cannot be art"?
>>
>>101369440
Art is a joke. It doesn't exist, and never has. It is a social construct and we as a society need to realize that and evolve past it.

Learning that everything from porn to Picasso should be thrown to the same gutter is the first step.
>>
>>101365387
Yabuki?
>>
>>101369401
They both are rewarding impulses to fulfill, with no risks to either. Why is lust worse?
>>
>>101369549
>Isn't art suppose to be about experimentation, creativity, and expression?
And porn is about neither of these.
>>
>>101369527
>So ironic.


What, are you so uninformed that you think that isn't true?
>>
>>101369585
Yabuki doesn't actually write TLR.
>>
>>101369450
I imagine it is because writing fanfiction is relatively easier. Not good or bad fanfiction, but fanfiction in general.

The setting, characters, and usually basic overarching plot and themes are all laid out for you already, you just need an idea to work from that involves them.

Writing a novel takes a lot of commitment to finishing it and then revising it a dozen or more times.
>>
>>101365696
That would make a ton of artist, including Picasso a 'shitty artist.' Go fuck off you Puritananical troll.
>>
>>101369606
Shitty porn isn't, but good porn is. You apparently haven't seen any.
>>
>>101369599
Because it's more primitive and animalistic.
>>
>>101369570
before postmodernism killed it, art simply meant "good work"

so anything could be art as long as it was great work of what it was.
>>
>>101369549
>Isn't art suppose to be about experimentation, creativity, and expression?

Only if OP approves and agrees that it is. He is the grand dictator of art after all
>>
>>101365387
Oh!Great
>>
>>101369606
Neither is art. Only the worst of the plebeians would ever think it to be the case.

People that think art has anything to do with "experimentation," "creativity" or "expression" don't deserve to be alive, let alone have opinions.
>>
>>101369570
Get a load of this densely packed cluster of atom. You are nothing and just an empty space like the air surrounding you.
>>
>>101369651

Shhh, people think Tosh writes Shokugeki no Souma.
>>
>>101366489
>Pseudo intellectual about to get utterly blown the fuck out in an argument they can only attempt in places that tolerate their stupidity
>Runs away

I'll see you at the Tao Lin convention.
>>
>>101369673
Apparently. Sadly I can't find this Citizen Kane of porn.
>>
>pandering to the lowest common denominator
the most base human desire is eating. I hope everyone that makes this argument eats nothing but unflavored soy paste or else they would be hypocrites.
>>
>>101369674
So for some shallow sense of self-importance, you decide what forms of self-indulgence are better than others?
>>
>>101369527
So you are saying that good works with deep characters and good witting can never be porn?
>>
>>101369606
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>101369728
Citizen Kane is hack work. Only plebeians and hipsters think it is anything else. It was swiftly forgotten and should have stayed that way.
>>
>>101369704
Art is exactly about this.
>>
>>101369728
backdoor bandits 69
>>
>Be a talented writer AND artist
>stories where I actually pour my expertise and love sell like shit
>be forced to write generic haremshit with awful male MCs to make profit
>>
>>101368715
Pornography is the depiction of sexual activity in some form of media, be it video tapes of 3DPD or drawings of your waifu feeling The Pleasure™. That's all it is. You can still have emotion, romance, drama, whatever in pornography. The fact that in some cultures it might be relegated to the cultural backalley doesn't mean the medium itself is forced to abide by those narrowminded constraints.
>>
Hiroaki Samura is a master of drawing yet his story telling is on par with an angsty coffe shop writer.
>>
>talented artist
>draws chinese cartoons
>>
>>101369749
Yes.
>>101369774
It was never forgotten.
>>
>>101369792
Komi, you aren't that talented.
>>
>>101369840
>It was never forgotten.

It was actually. You've clearly not done any extensive research.
>>
>>101369780
It often has to do with expression and creativity, but not necessarily, and usually nothing with experimentation.
>>
I see you've been busy, norespectforporn-kun.
>>
File: 1388958123859.gif (584.43 KB, 372x292)
584.43 KB
584.43 KB GIF
Art I like is good

Art I don't like is bad
>>
File: 1313723919871.jpg (152.26 KB, 558x976)
152.26 KB
152.26 KB JPG
>be a talented artist and writer
>play Idolmaster all day instead of draw
>>
>>101369840
>Yes.

You're serious?

Opinion disregarded
>>
>>101369291
Because you can instantly see all the flaws in your work, not to mention all the labour put into it. When you know exactly what went into it it becomes decidedly unsexy. Not to mention masturbating over your own work is like masturbating squared, and you'd have to be a massive narcissist to do it.

Another way to put it is if you raise a daughter into this incredibly alluring thing; you're not going to want to fuck her. Hopefully.
>>
>>101369840
You're not going far enough child. Until you realize that "good works" themselves don't exist and are merely a social construct, you'll never be taken seriously.

All works are just as degenerate and pornographic as depictions of sex. They are made to appeal, to be "enjoyed" in so manner and thus they are low. They lack any value, being nothing more than someone's bread and circuses.
>>
>>101369606
some porn is an experiment of sexual nature and expresses such.
>>
>>101368778
Forgive me, aniki. It was an image saved off an /a/ thread four and a half years ago.
>>
>>101369906
The opposite is true. Art you like is bad since it is plebeian.

Art you don't like is LESS bad, since it is not so low and base.
>>
>>101369809
No. Pornography is the depiction of sexual activity. And its goal is to arouse the viewer.
If you have emotions, drama, etc, then the work is usually just borderline pornographic and still can be highly regarded.
>>
>>101369819
>talented artist
>draws spongebob-tier shit
>>
File: 1385254791227.png (172.05 KB, 298x274)
172.05 KB
172.05 KB PNG
>Talented fanfiction writer
>Only writes romance/ship-related fanfiction
>>
File: Tako_to_ama_retouched.jpg (216.76 KB, 600x417)
216.76 KB
216.76 KB JPG
>>101369840
you know what was also never forgotten?

pic related
>>
>>101369876
It really wasn't. I don't know what you're talking about, really.
>>
>>101370012
m-muh semantics
>>
>>101370068
Then go look for yourself. Don't talk about what you don't understand.
>>
>>101370057
OP here

Wow that artist sucks because it is porn
>>
/a/ is so insightful about all kinds of things. I'm sure all of you guys will have books that will be studied and revered for the generations to come.
>>
>>101368953
Check out Konchiki for eromanga, for example:

http://exhentai.org/g/596358/0a61edb605/

Though pretty much anything will fit the bill. Great art and the story doesn't sacrifice depth of character or eroticism.
>>
File: 1389144548377.jpg (29.20 KB, 180x282)
29.20 KB
29.20 KB JPG
>talented hentai artist
>only draws straight
>>
>>101370057
And? It's culturally relevant more or less. Your doujins are not and never will be. They are too common, derivative and simply bad for anyone to care about them. They are good for fapping, nothing more.
>>
>>101370012
Arousal is an emotion.
>>
>>101369921
I guess it must be directly related to how much work you put into it. I mean I'd draw crude images of what I thought breasts looked like when I was a kid and I was pretty into it.
>>
>>101370134
I want every person who wants to enforce the idea that art is something that is something made to be expored and analyzed rather than enjoyed to write a book on the matter, so I can treat it as comedy.
>>
File: 1362432336177.jpg (285.32 KB, 1000x1000)
285.32 KB
285.32 KB JPG
>>101363155
The only downside to this is that it tends to cause artists to stagnate.

But hentai really needs more talented artists.
>>
File: smiles all the time.jpg (2.69 KB, 89x126)
2.69 KB
2.69 KB JPG
>>101370141
>Talented H-artist
>Only draws faggots
>Gets threatened and bully so much she gives them up forever
>uses her talents to deliver amazing elf and incest works

The reason it happened what bad, but I can't hate the result.
>>
>>101370112
Look for what?
>>
>>101370167
>And? It's culturally relevant more or less.
it's porno
you say that porn can never be respected and there it is a work
>>
>>101369944
Kill yourself, I 100% guarantee you'll attain cultural nirvana this way.

I myself have already committed suicide, and an communicating from the great beyond, where there is no culture, just people mechanically living, breeding, dying and being reincarnated endlessly. Truly, this is our paradise, come join us anon.
>>
File: 1321140988663.png (18.87 KB, 443x750)
18.87 KB
18.87 KB PNG
>>101370141
>Rustle will never draw Loli on Loli yuri
>Rustle will never draw Loli on grown woman
>Rustle will never draw an orgy
>>
>>101370167
A single doujin might not have a lot of cultural relevance, but as a whole, doujins are culturally relevant.
>>
>>101370134
thread is 2euphoric4me
>>
File: 1373824404379.gif (1.59 MB, 424x215)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>101370141
>amazingly talented artist that only improves with time
>only draws gayfur
>>
>>101370170
Yes, it's primitive and non-voluntary. There is a reason why people condemn works created for the sole reason of titillating the audience.
>>
>>101370250
>Rustle will never draw Loli on grown woman

Wrong, he has. Not sure why you thought he hadn't even.
>>
>>101370222
who is that?
>>
>>101370167
>Quantity effects quality
>Implying there are works that are non-derivative
>Actually using a justification like 'simply bad' while trying to be taken seriously

Which leads me to believe that you are not trying to be taken seriously. Surely one of the intellectual elite would never use such shoddy arguments?
>>
>>101370167
>cultural relevance determines a piece's status as art
Well I guess that the only "art" ever created is the work of those who already have connections in the art world and can pay for bullshit highlights as to the depth of their work.
>>
>>101370250
Rustle will never draw grown woman
>>
>talented hentai artist
>only draws yaoi
this has never happened
>>
>>101370167
>nothing more
But I like fapping a lot. Why downplay it like that?
>>
>>101370276
This is the fucking worst, there are way too many good furshit artists. Even if there were only 1.
>>
>>101370237
It's valued because of its historical importance, not because it's a great work of art.
>>101370255
Sure. Same with shitty comedies for teenagers. Your point?
>>
>>101370291
Guess what? Every single emotion is primitive and non-voluntary! And yeah, the reason is that people are fucking stupid.
>>
File: elf asking for it.jpg (266.52 KB, 534x1021)
266.52 KB
266.52 KB JPG
>>101370294
Saikawa Yusa, the artist behind this famous little number and what is one of the BEST incest series I've ever seen.
>>
>>101370250
he has no material to trace
>>
>>101370292
Where the fuck is this?

I've read every Rustle piece I can think of and fapped to all of them.
>>
File: 1371250771973.png (481.25 KB, 585x686)
481.25 KB
481.25 KB PNG
>>101370068
You are not allowed to eat anything but week old prison food.
You are not allowed to listen to anything musical except the sound of nails on a chalkboard
You are not allowed to laugh at anything except drying paint.

According to you, anything that is targeted at primal instinct is trash, therefore not agreeing to my terms makes you a hypocrite.
>>
>>101370359
My point: you're wrong.
>>
>>101370356
Because you're a primitive monkey.
>>
>>101370376
Stop that, stop shitposting like that.
>>
>>101370428
Everyone jerks it man
>>
>>101370434
calm down
>>
>>101370360
Not really. There are emotions that are rare in animal kingdom and are very much related to higher intelligence. Lust isn't one of them.
>>
>>101370401
Don't remember the title off the top of my head.

A quick search turns this one up though.

http://exhentai.org/g/89700/35a74c7165/
>>
>>101370291
Because they're embarrassed about discussing said works and seek comfort in the public condemnation of what they all secretly enjoy. Are you so afraid of being considered primitive that you are unwilling to indulge your primary function as life?
>>
>>101370428
look at this ascended masterpiece of a human being.

your perfection is wasted by posting on this board, you should be somewhere else

so fuck off back to reddit already you fedora-tipping fuckwit
>>
>>101363529
Mashima feelings.
>>
>>101370425
Wrong with what?
>>
>>101370012
There are more ways to arouse someone than just penis go into vagina penis come out of vagina penis go into vagina.
>>
>>101370508
Indulging in any function is degenerate. Even eating and sleeping is a crime against humanity,
>>
>>101370359
you tell that Kane is art because it has historical importance and when I give a porn with historical importance you say "it's not art"

obviously remembrance is not a factor to art
>>
>human being
>capable of causing wars, tragedies and plagues that could wipe an entire town
>stays on an anonymous board spouting pseudo-intellectual blabbers about the validity of porn as an art medium
>>
File: 1383345854695.png (168.76 KB, 400x480)
168.76 KB
168.76 KB PNG
A man's gotta eat and put food on the table.

You gotta do what you gotta do to survive, even if it comes at the expense of your soul.
>>
>>101370428
The way you post is very cute. I'm going to masturbate to it, thus making anything you ever do no longer art.
>>
>>101370499
Without lust, you won't have higher intelligence.

>>101370568
With whatever you were saying. Don't remember what it was, I'm too focused on fapping to incredibly meaningful art.
>>
>>101370508
No, because they are primitive and without much worth. Again, they are targeting the lowest common denominator. Porn is incredibly popular.
>>
File: 1363482083467.jpg (199.69 KB, 1280x720)
199.69 KB
199.69 KB JPG
>>101370428
*tips fedora*
Citizen Kane was forgotten and porn can not only be beautiful, but also culturally relevant. Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
Doesn't Rustle play on NA LoL servers? That means he's in America right? Isn't possession of drawn underage porn a jail-able crime in some states there?
>>
>>101370652
You're a troll
>>
>>101370602
welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>101370607
>A man's gotta eat and put food on the table.
Preferably in the reverse order.
>>
>>101370652
Why not just report him instead of shitposting like him?
>>
>>101370590
I'm saying it's not a great art.
I never said that Kane is art because of its historical importance alone. It's a great film.
>>
>>101370602
>humanity
>causing plagues

I don't think you know how plagues work
>>
>>101370607
B-but I eat on a mat on the floor, anon.
>>
>>101365696
Let me properly explain why what you're saying is in fact absolute bullshit and doesn't even deserve to be taken seriously now that I've fully woken up.
I do not see porn as art while at the same time I don't rule out the possibility either.

What I can't stand is exactly this post.

You are straight up claiming that the instant you begin creating pornography somehow this automatically voids any credibility and as extension the right to respect.

This is simply bullshit. Just because you indulge in a morally shady activity doesn't mean any talent or accomplishments you've made in the creative field should automatically be completely discarded, it's nothing more than another excuse to force your own bullshit standards on someone else just because you or a bunch of other people don't approve of using their talents for such things.

And before you state that I'm making baseless accusations, in this exact post you're outright stating this, not claiming it as your own opinion.
>>
>>101370291
>primitive and non-voluntary.
So is humor. You don't ?????? to laugh at a joke that is funny. That doesn't make it automatically intellectually or artistically bankrupt.
>>
>>101370711
then we go back to >>101369774
>>
>>101370711
>It's a great film.

No, it objectively isn't. Attend a class some time. You are being disgustingly entry level and plebeian, just spouting such shit.
>>
File: 1386427953211.gif (1.81 MB, 640x360)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>Be a talented artist
>Draw Yaoi
>>
>>101370779
inb4 he responds with backpedalling and 'you didn't understand what i meant'
>>
File: 1388467583965.png (304.90 KB, 868x561)
304.90 KB
304.90 KB PNG
>thread about anime
>mai waifu > your waifu
>thread about hentai
>high-level intellectual discussion
>>
>>101370738
>he thinks no plague has ever been man made

Regardless though, you get what I mean. Humans are capable of greater things but here we are. On /a/.
>>
>>101370807
>yaoi
>having talented artist
>>
>Be a talented artist.
>Manga cancelled
>>
>>101370853
Yeah, because *we* aren't capable of greater things.
>>
>>101370860
que the yaoi hands
>>
>>101370846
>high-level intellectual discussion

it's actually pseudo-intellectual discussion where neckbeards are putting effort into constructing large posts and a ton of unnecessary words in an effort to back up their posts
>>
>>101370779
>should automatically be completely discarded
I never said that.
>your own bullshit standards
Yes, it's subjective, but pretty normal. For example I can't watch Kinsky's films without thinking about his real self. It kinda kills the experience. Same with authors who make pornography.
>>
>>101370802
It is, though. I have seen like 300 films from 40s and 200 from 30s? Citizen Kane is pretty great.
>>
>>101370711
>Citizen Kane
>A great film
>I don't know why this film was regarded as great, but some retards on TV used it to describe something, so obviously it was goo!
>>
>>101370914
And in relation to OP's:

Yeah, because *Hentai artists* aren't capable of drawing anything else.
>>
File: 1390342417492.gif (2.59 MB, 300x273)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
>>101363155
>Watch talented artist
>He starts drawing furry
>>
>>101370945
that's the very definition of "intellectual discussion" on 4chan
>>
File: STOP.jpg (76.86 KB, 625x626)
76.86 KB
76.86 KB JPG
>>101371018
>>
>>101371053
that mostly happens with western art
>>
>>101371086
I'm not baiting.
>>
>>101370846
Someone post that pic with "/a/ discusses anime and /a/ discusses hentai". Or something like that.

I think it's different though but I'm not sure.
>>
>>101371086
replace "Kane" with "Bebop" and you have a typical post on /a/
>>
>>101371053
I'm fine with this as long as they still look like hot babes.
>>
>>101371100
Then you are a 14 year old. Or retarded. I'd say pretending you are baiting would be a far lesser sin than being this retarded.
>>
File: fat bitches.jpg (86.23 KB, 492x600)
86.23 KB
86.23 KB JPG
is this art?
>>
File: 1375988471089.jpg (14.87 KB, 350x376)
14.87 KB
14.87 KB JPG
>Be a talented artist
>Decide to go legit
>Turn into an outsourced Vietnamese inker
>>
>>101371211
of course not

they're all naked and shit
>>
>>101370636
Again, everything you say comes out of fear. Why is something popular without worth? The more important question, actually, would be "What is your definition of worth?" Because clearly, nothing primitive can have worth. The systems of farming that brought you your decadent lifestyle, free to fawn over prose and verse as you please, are clearly too base for consideration. Sex is quite obviously without worth for it is the most plebeian of acts, committed even by mindless animals. Your thinking is flawed and you've replaced worth with appeal. You place your own base desires on a pedestal and declare them different from the common variety. But because it's 'entertainment' rather than the industries of life it's different? Simply hiding behind book covers.
>>
>>101371211
This isn't even porn. It's erotica.
>>
>be talented artist
>start with non-h works
>go to h works

who am I kidding Ono is not talented at all
>>
>>101371211
No. They are naked, so it's pornography, which isn't art. That's all banal and base and made for chimpanzees, not educated and enlightened gentlemen like myself.
>>
>>101371057
>That's the very definition of "intellectual discussion"

Fixed.
>>
>>101371305
I'll give you that
But is this art
>>
File: 1366687275973.jpg (316.18 KB, 567x709)
316.18 KB
316.18 KB JPG
>>101371153
There we go.
>>
>>101371293
>fear
No?
>Why is something popular without worth?
Because it's usually very derivative and based on the most primitive instincts. So yes, most popular things are pretty shitty.
>>
>>101371399
Why is it that porn has, in general, improved in quality across the board so much in the past 15 or so years?
>>
File: chinnigan.jpg (136.21 KB, 848x463)
136.21 KB
136.21 KB JPG
>be untalented artist
>make shitty cartoons on newgrounds
>start a "not a let's play" let's play channel
>make more money than your favorite mangaka
>>
>>101371463
Most doujins aren't very popular, though.
>>
>>101371399
This nonsense again? Historical importance. BUT it's obviously not as known, influential and important as Odyssey or Iliad.
>>
>>101371507
>every other 'animator' and their grandmother copies you
>>
>>101371507
>>>/v/
>>
>>101371489
Is that a rhetorical question? The internet.
>>
So is this what the humanities do all day? Make up definitions for arbitrary things then argue and sneer at each other about it? I thought people were joking when they said it was like this.
>>
>>101371507
>>>/v/

and stay there
>>
>>101371528
They are. Anime overall is pretty damn mainstream.
>>
>>101371489
Mass communications, greater exposure - both for artists and non-artists. Instead of small circle doing their own thing, people can all come together genitalia united across the globe.
>>
>>101371581
Yeah everyone back then was just making things for the sole purpose of being historically important to the mankind of the future, no one back then actually wanted to look at naked chicks they made with their own hands, that's depraved.
>>
>>101371661
>Anime overall is pretty damn mainstream
Late-night anime and morning shonen isn't the same thing as Sazae-san.
>>
File: through dick, unity.png (18.32 KB, 678x472)
18.32 KB
18.32 KB PNG
>>101371672
God Bess America.
>>
>>101371746
Did I say that?
>>
>>101371581
Is it art?
>>
>>101371798
Basically
>>
>>101371463
Okay okay. We get it, you love the word derivative and primitive. You totally look like a really intelligent man to us now.
>>
>>101371746
Now you get it.
>>
>>101371661
Metal music overall is pretty mainstream, but that doesn't mean that every random indie drone metal band out there is mainstream.
>>
>>101371775
It's mainstream as fuck thanks to the Internet. Maybe less than Western television, but not by much.
>>
>>101371809
>>101371819
Yes. In a broad sense.
>>
>>101371859
This is delusion because you spend all your time on /a/ with other people who watch anime. It's like the people on /mlp/ who insist that Ponyfags are a third of the American population. They're not, it's just that they're the only people you see, so your impression is skewed.
>>
>>101366043
Bakuman was about this
>>
File: disinterested noise.jpg (67.95 KB, 620x663)
67.95 KB
67.95 KB JPG
>H-artist goes legit
>all he does is make his harem hentai into SFW
>>
>>101371944
Anime has definitely become increasing mainstream, especially with normalfag shit like SAO and SnK bringing in more of them
>>
>>101371944
I see anime avatars on Youtube all the time.
>>
>>101371598
I really hope this isn't what actual intellectual discussion is like.

It's almost civilized shitflinging even though nobody's gone into a rage so far.
>>
I am fapping to all of you arguing right now. Now all of your are shit.
>>
>>101372010
dont mean nothing
>>
>>101372010
That's because you recognize them and pay attention to them and remember them later and don't pay attention to avatars you don't recognize. Again, confirmation bias.
>>
>>101372010
Because you're watching YouTube videos that are also likely to be watched by other anime watchers.
>>
>>101372008
>>101372010
The mainstream is made up of more than just the people in your peergroup.
>>
>>101365081
If you are actually being sincere, you're a horrible human being and you aren't nearly as intelligent as you think you are. Find some way (preferably suicide) to stop posting on 4chan as soon as possible.
>>
File: holy tacos.png (13.89 KB, 122x127)
13.89 KB
13.89 KB PNG
>>101372059
Wow fuck you anon.

I just wanted to be an art.
>>
>>101372067
Anime is even on Netflix. And 4chan itself is pretty damn popular.
>>
>>101372059
Tell me more hot details so I can fap to your fapping
>>
>>101371661
Anime isn't even mainstream in japan, son
>>
>>101372164
Netflix has far more non-anime stuff and 4chan is almost entirely non-anime boards.
>>
>>101372019
Well there's always the sciences for intellectual discussion. They aren't much better but at least things do happen occasionally.
>>
>>101372137
Maybe you're oblivious to the real world, but anime has become the new 'COOL GEEKY THING' as video games are already mainstream
>>
>>101372141
I like my trash. It can be fun. Sekai Seifuku is pretty fun. But I don't value anime that much, nor anything made by otaku.
>>
>>101372059

Jokes on you faggot. I was shit long before you started fapping to me. Fuckin coprophiliacs.
>>
>>101372116
That's all videos.
>>
>>101372256
>sciences
>intellectual discussion

Typical STEMfag who doesn't even understand the based Form of the Good right here.
>>
>>101372265
>>101372265
Pretty much this. It's certainly not very obscure.
>>
>>101372330
You've seen all videos on YouTube?
>>
>>101372164
dude, 4chan is underground
>>
>>101372271
I'm not attacking you for disliking anime or manga. I'm attacking you for having pretensions regarding the existence of "real art". On that basis alone, you are a moron masquerading as an intellectual.
>>
>>101372059
How do you even DO that?

Are you imagining a fuckload of drunk loli librarians with loose pajama shirts crying while smacking each other with pillows?
>>
File: Cat_Head_Imako_02.png (673 KB, 1126x1600)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
If tomorrow, for whatever reason, Cat Head Imako became recognized by masses around the globe and went down in history books as being one of Japan's great cultural treasures.

Is it art?
>>
>>101372265
Just to add to this, I saw wayfarer boat shoe hipsterfags browsing the manga section in Kinokuniya just the other day
>>
>>101372458
yes
>>
>>101372379
Yeah
>>
>>101372419
I do believe that some works are better and more important than other (real art).
>>
>>101372498
Some works are better, yeah, but that doesn't make them more important or more real art.
>>
>>101372457
Man, you just made this easier for me. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>101372458
It's already art.
>>
>>101365387
Fairy tail

tail means ass
>>
>>101372498
Using the word art immediately makes you a jackass. It means absolutely nothing at all.
>>
>>101372478
But it's porn!
>>
>>101372458
It just got me a boner and fapped all these 3 minutes. So yes.
>>
>>101372632
We've already established that porn is art
>>
File: c0052350_4e1a8026e6226.jpg (115.30 KB, 600x480)
115.30 KB
115.30 KB JPG
>>101370860

you don't know shit man...

pic very related
>>
>>101372498
>more important
Importance is wholly relative. There's nothing universally "important" about anything. Especially in the art world. If you wanted art pieces depicting erotica in the second century, that is of importance to you. If you wanted art pieces detailing the mechanisms behind victorian era technology, that is of importance to you. Judging a piece of art by how important it is to you is fine, but to qualify any work as universally "Important" is as retarded as qualifying any piece of art as "real" or not.
>>
File: 1383046492746.gif (2.64 MB, 473x376)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB GIF
Is it possible to be an artist and never produce art?

Is it possible to produce art without being an artist?
>>
>>101372538
They make them more important and culturally or esthetically relevant.
I've never read a hentai manga that I would call good, so my opinion about hentai artists is really low.
There aren't many anime or manga that evoked some feelings in me, so I consider most anime to be very juvenile and more or less worthless.
>>
>>
>>101366360
Shindol
>>
File: 1372427876420.png (21.04 KB, 335x365)
21.04 KB
21.04 KB PNG
>>101372675
Then that brings up the question; Is art, porn?
>>
>>101372675
No. Porn is porn.
>>
>>101372729
Is your waifu a slut if the faceless men don't have eyes to see her ahegao?
>>
>>101372590
If I say snowfall in a massive field of it is art am I a jackass?
>>
>>101363155
Look at this shit. Name any manga artist that put this much work into a cover.

Manga is exhausting. Deadline and shit sap your strength away.
the difference between mangakas and H-mangakas is when they become famous, mangakas leave the drawing to their assistants, while H artist put 100% into their work.
Art is what H artist are remembered for.
>>
File: Dayum.gif (246.21 KB, 250x188)
246.21 KB
246.21 KB GIF
>>101368400
If you link me to the entirety of this, I will suck your dick.
>>
>>101372766
would be full of ntr and good guys becoming slaves with lots of implied off-scene rape and skull crushing
>>
>>101367486
>glopping
EVERY TIME
>>
I fail to see the problem here.
>>
File: quadri1.jpg (25.52 KB, 453x297)
25.52 KB
25.52 KB JPG
>>101372766
>>101372806
No man, it's the rectangles and squares. Not all squares are art but all porn are rectangles
>>
>>101372883
>bitstrip level art
>good
>>
>>101372848
Yes. Stop posting.
>>
>>101372789
Art is porn for the Id.
>>
File: Berserk_v31_003.jpg (340.24 KB, 1392x1805)
340.24 KB
340.24 KB JPG
>>101372883
>I am a retard that has only ever read weekly series please rape my face
>>
>>101372883
Kitsch. There is nothing very artistic about it. Especially when it was filtered to death in Photoshop.
>>
File: 14_14.jpg (1.88 MB, 3492x2496)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>101363155
Can you still call it porn when the art is this good?
>>
>>101372789
>>101372944
I fucked up my quoting, that's what I did.
>>
>>101372734
No, being popular and influencing other works might make them culturally relevant. Aesthetically relevant doesn't even mean anything.

And no, you shouldn't treat "hentai artists" as a group. You should treat each artist as an individual and have a really low opinion about each artist that you've read and no opinion about artists that you haven't read.
>>
>>101372888
>found: 2
You're not even trying.
>>
File: 1335082013369.gif (695.92 KB, 500x375)
695.92 KB
695.92 KB GIF
>>101372729
Sometimes, just existing can be art, although its very rare, few people through out history have been able to embody art such as:
-Pablo Picasso
-Joan of Arc
-Jesus
-Siddhartha Gautama
-Thich quang duc
-Ghandi
-Kanye West
>>
>>101373014
That is LEWD anon.
>>
>>101373014
yes
>>
>>101367181
i was happy with her just going around the school and shit but when it became fucking DBZ/BLEACH/NARUTO i dropped it
>>
File: 1364447397324.jpg (330.24 KB, 1280x1153)
330.24 KB
330.24 KB JPG
Sounds like a Shiina Mashiro thread.
>>
File: 1362986945471.jpg (36.81 KB, 1280x720)
36.81 KB
36.81 KB JPG
> No Internet for weeks
> Draw own porn (no art skill)
> Fap to it

I did this once.
>>
>>101373020
Okay, I have a very low opinion about every hentai artists, except Dowman Sayman. His works are witty, funny and interesting. But he isn't a pure hentai artist.
>>
File: 1331467912343.jpg (7.91 KB, 203x125)
7.91 KB
7.91 KB JPG
>>101373074
Not him, but
>Found:0
>>
>>101373095
>Kanye

You gave me a good laugh, thanks
>>
File: 1384319355301.png (405.96 KB, 1170x666)
405.96 KB
405.96 KB PNG
le art
>>
>>101366360
NemuNemu making a harem.

All the harem members are traps
>>
>>101373123
Enjoy your IQ of 87.
>>
>>101372968
It was a fucking hypothetical question.
>>
>>101373172
Have you read the works of every hentai artist ever?
>>
>>101373177
Not them but, why wouldn't you google it after getting 0
>>
File: MedakaBox-ch081-09.png (179.02 KB, 770x618)
179.02 KB
179.02 KB PNG
>>101373123
Your loss. Reading through that arc payed off.
>>
>>101373123
it gets better after the third arc
>>
>>101373221
Why are you still posting?
>>
>>101373228
I have.

It's all shit.
>>
File: 1366999871524.jpg (102.58 KB, 578x597)
102.58 KB
102.58 KB JPG
>>101373243
Anon
I am not new to this process
;_;
>>
>>101373095
I only know who Jesus and Kanye is.
>>
>>101373339
Why the fuck did you read it then?
>>
>>101373228
Obviously not. But I doubt I will find there a masterpiece comparable to Nausicaa or Phoenix.
>>
>>101373371
What you need to do is stop getting different results from me. I don't care if that's out of your control, fix it.
>>
I really wish I could read japanese just so I see what settings they use for their different brushes in PAINT SAI, Comic Studio, photoshop. Would really motivate me.
>>
>>101373391
Because then I'd just be an asshole who criticizes things without reading them.
>>
>>101373419
Yeah. You wouldn't recognize a masterpiece even if it performed a strip dance on your lap.
>>
>>101373292
Because I'm also trying to have a proper discussion.

Personal beliefs about what or what doesn't constitute as art shouldn't automatically label you a pretentious faggot, it should only be once they go into my tastes>your tastes.

Shooting your mouth about it like you just said counts as that.
>>
>>101373487
>even if it performed a strip dance on your lap

Why is it always about the base instincts with you people?
>>
>>101373476
Yeah, you'd totally look like an asshole otherwise.

/sarcasm
>>
>>101373487
Yeah, I'm not a porn expert.
>>
>Makes amazing desings
>Makes both lewd and non-lewd
>Hentai is extremely dissappointing.
>>
File: qweq.jpg (228.54 KB, 801x854)
228.54 KB
228.54 KB JPG
>>101373561
>>
File: 1391195422892.png (350.71 KB, 403x679)
350.71 KB
350.71 KB PNG
>>101373421
Well I found it, that guy has posted that image a lot, but I found the source from a filename from a different post
http://exhentai.org/g/265294/e5f8e23f50/
>>
>>101373546
It's the goddamn genetics anon.

I'm amazed it was possible to finally stop lusting after 3D when we're naturally hardwired to WANT it.
>>
>>101373013
oh wow, what do you use to make art ? MS paint ? mad skill bro

>>101372964
im gonna assume you dont even know where this is from

>>101372994
art mean nothing if he had not gotten off the fucking boat yet
>>
>>101373488
>constitute as art
If you would have just stopped posting, you could have avoided this embarrassing mutilation of the English language. I tried to help you, but you reacted like an ingrate and made a fool of yourself. Well, at least you can hope people will pity your borderline illiteracy, art connoisseur.
>>
You know I've seen this guy around on /a/ before I think.

Going on about "real art" and stuff like that.

KB, is that you?
>>
>>101373586
can't have everything
>>
>>101373751
Generic design, generic pose, nothing extraordinary.

What's so good about it? Most porn is like that, really. So I don't know why so many people here would like to read a non-h manga of a porn artist.They aren't that good. At best they could draw ecchi. But isn't it pretty stupid? Going from porn to borderline porn?

Hentai isn't known for creative ideas or interesting stories.
>>
>>101373751
Don't malign MS Paint, bro.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/10/pixel-painter-ms-paint/
>>
>>101365151
>implying there is a personal stash
Keep dreaming anon.
>>
>>101373877
I might have been the guy you've seen before, too, but I'm one of those people saying that porn can be art.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.59 MB, 1132x1600)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>101366360
I would just like to see Zankuro do more Doujins in general, seriously, his art is great, and in addition to that he is an excellent animator. But really, that Madoka doujin.
>>
>>101374079
His wife took it in the divorce.
>>
>>101373801
>constitutes
>*be classified

There I fixed it.
>>
File: 1316662655817.jpg (16.14 KB, 400x458)
16.14 KB
16.14 KB JPG
>>101369353
>Start learning to draw
>Go to gelbooru/paheal/exhentai to fap
>Check out the pictures I usually look at
>Begin noticing all the errors in composition and anatomy
>Can no longer fap to them
>>
>>101372806
No. Buchou is buchuo.
>>
>>101374082
Nah. Artistic porn won't be considered porn anymore.
>>
>Hentai isn't art
Sexuality has always been apart of art, just look at paintings or sculptures form almost any culture or era.
>>
File: 1386640040341.png (169.47 KB, 626x348)
169.47 KB
169.47 KB PNG
>>101374199
>>
>>101374136
As expected of a bitch.
>>
>>101371443
Post the edited version where someone mentions NTR
>>
>>101374268
But muh historical relevance.
>>
File: 1275318690730.jpg (19.80 KB, 238x250)
19.80 KB
19.80 KB JPG
Just remember /a/, there's always going to be someone out there poking through the interwebz who's so sexually oblivious that they're reading whatever hentai you're looking at thinking "Why the hell is everybody just blasting bodily fluids at each other and making weird noises page after page? Is this actually supposed to be fun?".
>>
File: 016.png (555.97 KB, 896x1300)
555.97 KB
555.97 KB PNG
>>101363899
What does this count as
>>
File: img000007[1].png (482.72 KB, 907x1300)
482.72 KB
482.72 KB PNG
>Be successful hentai artist
>Learn to draw sexy ladies well
>Start legit manga series
>Now has sexy ladies drawn well
That's how you make all the Dosh.
>>
>>101374459
No, what they'll be saying is, "hey, does anybody know why there's a picture of a panda here?".
>>
>>101374459
Most hentai is horribly unerotic, though. It's really vulgar and not sensual at all.
Not enough foreplay too.
>>
>>101374498
Pretty shitty manga. Again, what's the point of going non-h if all you do is draw ecchi?
>>
>>101374198
>what doesn't be classified as art
No, you didn't fix it. The least cultured swine would know that to fix that sentence's syntax you would need to remove the "as" after constitutes, in addition to adding a "does" after the first "what" (to form "what does or doesn't" instead of "what or what doesn't").

If you decide to change the verb from constitutes to be classified, you're going to need to make a lot of changes, ultimately winding up with
>beliefs about what can be classified as art

I recommend you take a writing course at your local community college before posting here in the future.
>>
>>101373681
Now we're talking.
>>
>>101374655
To get teenagers to buy your h stuff once they grow up. Or get them to get someone else to buy them.
>>
>>101374564
Except that's wrong you fucking idiot.

Sexually charged = Erotic.
>>
>>101374771
>erotic
>2. Tending to arouse sexual desire.
It doesn't work for me. And ahegao is fucking retarded.
>>
File: richardsisanidiot.jpg (73.28 KB, 396x400)
73.28 KB
73.28 KB JPG
>>101374771
I agree him though
Foreplay is hot as fuck
>>
>>101374715
You did that on purpose you son of a bitch.

I meant as in "can't be classified as art" but I forgot to change the doesn't.
>>
>>101374892
>>101374909
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
>>
File: img000017[1].png (448.53 KB, 899x1300)
448.53 KB
448.53 KB PNG
>>101374655
There's more money in it and you still get to draw sexy ladies. It's a win-win for the author and the reader.
>>
File: MoreDickPlease.png (374.85 KB, 697x520)
374.85 KB
374.85 KB PNG
>People think making fap fodder that more than two or three people will fap to is easy

Drawing and writing people having sex in a manner designed to arouse the viewer is a lot harder than you think. With non-hentai works people don't usually instantly lose their interest because something looked or sounded funny. Would you buy porn from the SAO guy for anything other than a quick laugh? And don't even get started on the laughable and sad Nasu sex scenes which arouse pity and laughter rather than boners. You get a bit more leeway with niche works aimed at a small set of fetishists, but even those have their own set of unspoken rules you must understand and not break.
>>
>>101373890
>Generic design, generic pose, nothing extraordinary.
well if you see it that way.
Old masters of art throughout history draw nothing but people and scenery and those kind of topic.
the content is the same too. Hentai is about people having sex, that's all.

So it's not about how extraordinary the pose is, it's about how good do that artist draw that pose, and your ability to recognize the skill of the artist in the artwork.
To me, quality is about comparing the skill of a artist to those that's already in my list of favorite artist, and gradually raising my taste for art.

that artist is currently top notch on my list, that's all.
>>
>>101374991
>sad Nasu sex scenes which arouse pity and laughter rather than boners.
To be fair, Rin refusing to take her thighhighs off and fucking with them on was arousing as fuck
>>
>>101374957
>meant as in
Out of the frying pan and into the fryer, my lexically challenged little shitposter. Did you mean "meant to write"? Is it gonna be all night with your solecisms?
>>
>>101374991
>Nasu
You would if you were a marine biologist.
>>
File: 1366999871524.jpg (50.59 KB, 603x359)
50.59 KB
50.59 KB JPG
>>101374980
Posting broken games doesn't prove anything asshole
>>
>>101375139
You heartless bastard.

All I did was share my love for the inherent beauty of snow and make a few grammar mistakes where others will straight up ignore them.

Why are you tormenting me?
>>
>>101375139
>Is it gonna be all night with your solecisms?

>Are we going to deal all night with your solecisms?
>Are your solecisms going to occur all night?
>>
>>101375310
And then I deliberately misused hypothetically as damage control.
>>
>>101375310
>grammar mistakes
Were you looking for grammatical mistakes? We're going to keep going until you get one post right.

>>101375357
That first sentence is grammatically correct, by the way.
>>
>>101374715
>/a/
>college level intellect
you must be lost pal
>>
>hentai mangaka
Meh, don't care.
>doujinshi authors
I hate most of them. I just read like 5 pages of Touhou porn and it's literally the same few scenarios over and over again. What the fuck? At least try for crying out loud.

Oh, and people who say that most doujin are about faceless males and rape don't know what they're talking about. This shit is pretty damn rare.
When it comes to Touhou most doujins are about a fucking dull self-insert, average looking guy fucking the girls. No plot, no creativity, nothing.
This and futa. What kind of faggot gets off to futanari on futanari?

And like I said before. Not enough foreplay. Do those people even know something about sex?
>>
>>101375542
Community college. And I would say /a/ has an intellect roughly equivalent to a normal college, which I doubt is that much higher than average.
>>
>>101375471
Yes I meant grammatical mistakes or more simply "mistakes with grammar".
>>
>>101375471
>Is it gonna be all night with
>>
>>101375762
Are you implying "gonna" should be replaced with "going to"? Common usage, my friend.

>>101375757
There should have been a comma after "Yes". Try again.
>>
>>101375876
>Is it going to be all night with
>>
>>101375592
And one more thing.
>porno
>creative and experimental
Fuck you. Apparently not doujin porn. I love my monster porn, but I don't like tentacles. 70% is exactly about this, 25% about ogres.
Why every single Monster Hunter doujin is about the same fucking monster? What the hell? Isn't this game about killing different looking beasts?
Why is there so little Pokemon porn with, you know, Pokemons?
Why is there so little licking in this shit? Isn't pero pero some retarded Japanese meme? Why even doujins with goddamn pero pero in the title aren't about pero pero?

I wasted two hours trying to find something new to fap to. What a waste of time.
>>
>>101375996
>Why is there so little Pokemon porn with, you know, Pokemons?
Nintendo a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (308.17 KB, 960x1280)
308.17 KB
308.17 KB JPG
>>101374199
I'm opposite.
When I see bad art, I kinda feel dominant.
And that sometimes gets me going.
Sometimes
>>
>>101375991
Apparently it is, because I'm not sure which mistake you're pointing out.
>>
>>101375876
All right, I'm sorry I fucked up grammatical usage multiple times in every single one of my posts.

I also apologize for being a jackass for thinking snowfall is art then using hypothetical incorrectly just to defend myself.
>>
File: 1390987123712.png (286.12 KB, 600x450)
286.12 KB
286.12 KB PNG
>>101375542
>>>/v/



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.