[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: loli-in-bag.jpg (400.23 KB, 1100x1100)
400.23 KB
400.23 KB JPG
Is liking loli ok?

I'm confused
>>
>>101289105

Of course
>>
File: 1353971576188.jpg (180 KB, 1024x768)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>loli in a tote bag for easy carrying

I like it
>>
>>101289161
Explain.
>>
>>101289105
It's not okay.

But it is required.
>>
Loli is love. Loli is life.
>>
Illegal.
>>
Depends if you're from the UK or not
>>
>>101289105
it's acceptable as long as it's not 3d lolis... right?
>>
>>101289591

There is no such thing as 3D lolis. Loli is 2D by definition. Loli is cute not pedo
>>
it's the purest form of love there is
>>
File: 1364505672980.jpg (566.26 KB, 599x4742)
566.26 KB
566.26 KB JPG
>>101289105
>>
It's fine, just don't let the cops find those pictures on your computer.
>>
File: cure lolicon.jpg (388.08 KB, 985x1400)
388.08 KB
388.08 KB JPG
No, loli are disgustingly pedo and you should feel bad. Get a cure for god sake, it's fucking children.
>>
>>101289105
Yes.
>>
As long as you only like loli and don't let it escalate to worse things like I did, stupid me, it's ok.
>>
>>101289707
>Graduating
Why did no one tell me I can get a degree in loli?
>>
>>101289751
Know you hafta tell us anon-dono.
>>
File: skincredible.jpg (42.39 KB, 300x303)
42.39 KB
42.39 KB JPG
>>101289691
>>
>>101289775

second
>>
>>
It is in my state.
>>
>>101289772
>not having at least a PhD in loli
Do you even study lesbodynamics?
>>
>>101289775
what's there to tell? everyone knows the next step from lolicon is cp
>>
File: 1356868437681.jpg (23.36 KB, 261x243)
23.36 KB
23.36 KB JPG
>>101289691
>>
>>101289885

Most of all his bed is fucking huge.
>>
>>101289925

...Thad?
>>
I always wanted to know the psychology behind liking lolicon.
>>
File: 1384872139802.jpg (106.22 KB, 690x291)
106.22 KB
106.22 KB JPG
>>101290162
Loli likes lolicon, it's simple.
>>
>>101290162
>psychology

It's just lolis being hot.
>>
>>101290162

love?
>>
>>101289499
I liked this art.

More?
>>
>>101290162
I always wanted to know the psychology behind liking anything.
>>
>>101289925
I uhh... Wai-what?
>>
>>101290162

They are cute
>>
>>101290162
I was a late-bloomer so I didn't get to experience childhood love, reciting it so I manifested a like in little girls.
>>
>>101289925
No it isn't. You just have problems.
>>
File: paul hisse.jpg (116.17 KB, 444x580)
116.17 KB
116.17 KB JPG
>>101290205
>first cause of paedophilia is sexy children
You're going in jail
>>
>>101290342
that's like the key reason humbert likes children in the book, lolita
>>
>>101290162
Thats like asking a fortune teller to tell you the fortune of being a lolicon

Psychology is a bullshit science that relies on you assuming what someone is by loosely basing your assumption on a diagnosis that is only correct a majority of the time
>>
>>101290231
Are you people stupid?

If you like lolicon, that's fine, but if you were to take it to the next logical level, that would be real little girls.
Of course I assume most people will just keep it to lolicon, but I also suppose that some will end up getting tired, as happens with all fetishes.
>>
File: 1327736933711.gif (9.83 KB, 467x158)
9.83 KB
9.83 KB GIF
>>101289925

Seek help
>>
File: 1383108987304.gif (404.49 KB, 342x342)
404.49 KB
404.49 KB GIF
>>101290347
>>101290447

>Looking at photos on a computer is immoral and you should go to hell for doing so

ok
>>
>>101290434
I thought the next 'logical' step would of been futa loli or oppai lolior lolidom even loli-guru.
>>
File: Hitler likes lolis too.png (1.33 MB, 985x1400)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>101289707
Don't mind me, I just improved the picture.
>>
>>101290430

>humbert

the greatest hero of american literature
>>
>>101290572
those are all loli
>>
>>101290540
Who are you quoting? Please seek help before you hurt yourself or others
>>
>>101290434
Is Marijuana a gateway drug?
>>
>>101290430
>that's like the key reason humbert likes children in the book, lolita

Really? I don't remember reading anything about that in the book, of course it was a long time ago.
>>
>>101290604
I know you're probably joking but people actually believe this
>>
>>101290604
He's literally quoting two anons who posted before him.
>>
>>101290645

well, he laments over his childhood crush.
>>
>>101290672
But his quote isn't in either of the posts that he linked
>>
>>101290686
Oh I remember he was gonna fug her in the forest or something but then something happened and he's kept the sexual frustration all his live.
>>
File: astarotte ygvar.jpg (191.07 KB, 600x631)
191.07 KB
191.07 KB JPG
>>101290732
You are a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>101290162
Lolis are cute. There's not much to it
>>
>>101290732
Well he's not literally quoting them verbatim.
>>
>>101290644
No it's crack obviously
>>
>>101290342
> late-bloomer

Same here, but I have a crush on teenager girls.
>>
>>101290797
I'm not the one using the quote function incorrectly
>>101290828
Then he's not using the quote function correctly
>>
>>101290828

That's what a quote is
>>
>>101290857

There is no such thing as using it "correctly".

He is mentioning his post, end of story.
>>
>>101290797
see >>101290797
>>
>>101290895
No its not a quote is when take someone else's words, not literally duh.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>101290920
But there is. Using the quote function on text that is not a quote is incorrect. Is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>101290960
That's the funniest post I've ever seen
>>
File: 1193815764535.jpg (97.28 KB, 750x750)
97.28 KB
97.28 KB JPG
>>101289105
Liking lolis is ok. Those who say otherwise are the ones sexualizing lolis. Maybe you like lolis because the loli you like is sexy, or maybe because she's cute. That's fine. Fapping to lolis? That's ok too.

Now being a pedo and fucking REAL kids, that's the real crime. If you think you're near that level, get help, anon. They won't arrest you unless you did any crime, so getting help is perfectly safe.
>>
>>101291018

Maybe if you say it enough, it'll come true.

That function existed on usenet to mention a specific post. Is this your first day on the Internet?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (253.19 KB, 1125x1600)
253.19 KB
253.19 KB JPG
>>101289105
>>
>>101291018
>quote function
>implying greentext is only for quoting
Are you fucking new? This is basic board culture.
>>
>>101291077
4chan is not usenet. Please stop getting your websites confused.
>>101291119
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>101291077

A quote is when you literally recite what another people has said or wrote. Otherwise you are paraphrasing.
>>
File: 1389567060198.jpg (129.62 KB, 800x516)
129.62 KB
129.62 KB JPG
>>101290920
>>101291018
>>101291077
I can't believe you guys are still arguing about this. What the fuck.

>>101291119
Except you, kill yourself.

>>101291056
>Now being a pedo and fucking REAL kids, that's the real crime.
Surprising. What if I want to be the little girl?
>>
>>101291056
I theorize that people who fap to lolis are closet pedos. So they fap to lolis, because they would feel guilty about fapping to real little girls.

It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>101291056
>Back when I was 17
>Family friend has two girls
>One had just turned 14
>Texting me and basically flat out says she wants the dick
>Know she already smokes pot and shit
>Tempted but nope'd the fuck out

People treat kid's as idiot's incapable of individual thought and that's why so many people are disgusted by the idea of sexual relations with them. Kid's are no where near as innocent as they might seem and people need to realize this.
>>
>>101291181
Your theory is incorrect
>>
>>101291140
>4chan is not usenet. Please stop getting your websites confused.


That's not the point, you autistic fuck. you did not incorporate and solidify it's meaning. It is used to mention a post.

Fuck off back to /jp/.
>>
>>101291162
>Surprising. What if I want to be the little girl?
Tell me if it happened, anon.
>>
>>101291162
>Except you, kill yourself.
Complaining about greentext that isn't a direct quote is a waste of time. There's always the anon that is autistic about it, yet it will ultimately change nothing.
>>
>>101291181

Even if your theory was correct, lolis would be beneficial to society as the pedophiles would stay inside fapping to drawn pictures, and no children would be harmed.
>>
I don't fap to lolis, but I don't seem entertained anymore by anything but lolis as far as women are concerned.

Maybe I associate lolis with loyalty.
>>
>>101291214
You did not incorporate and solidify it's meaning either. Please stop misusing the term "autistic." It makes you look foolish.
>>
>>101291119
Maybe you should kill yourself before you ruin this site any further.
>>
>>101291200
How kids are treated aside, I'm much more concerned about your blatant abuse of the apostrophe. Apostrophes have feelings too.
>>
>>101289591
Never 3DPD. That's /tv/ territory.
>>
>>101291366
Sorry dad I wont do it again.
>>
>>101291200
I was also almost molested by two 3D lolis. Once when I was 16 by a 10 y.o girl, and again when I was 18 by an 11 y.o girl. And both times I remained cool and rejected them.
Aaand end of my blog. Bye
>>
I'm not a lolicon
I have a fetish for guys who like lolis though
I'm a loliconcon
>>
It's 2014 and people are still getting hooked by the old "Who are you quoting?" Back on topic, loli is fine. 3D is disgusting and should never be dealt with.
>>
>>101291385

/tv/ anons are the vanguards of truth and justice you filthy double nigger
>>
>>101291200
>People treat kid's as idiot's incapable of individual thought and that's why so many people are disgusted by the idea of sexual relations with them. Kid's are no where near as innocent as they might seem and people need to realize this.

The fact that she smokes pot, maybe because she thinks it's cool, proves she's an idiot.
>>
>>101291311

How about no? I'll use it however I wish. want to act stupid and keep saying "Who are you quoting"? fine by me.

But it's not strictly quoting.

And you ARE autistic, you have the disorder of a child for something so meaningless.
>>
>>101291405
For your sake I hope you're gay or something.
>>
File: 1389237886131.jpg (206.20 KB, 500x1500)
206.20 KB
206.20 KB JPG
Not a loli thread. But please, post more lolis.
>>
>>101291442
>defending the 3DPD lovers
>>>/out/
I wish I had the screencap of that /tv/ thread talking about real children.
>>
File: smug loli.jpg (47.98 KB, 1122x629)
47.98 KB
47.98 KB JPG
>>101290162
They are for people who want something easily manipulated that will never be able to leave them. Basically someone who wants all the power in the relationship but is to passive and weak for it to work on an adult. Once they have complete power they can be as "loving" and "caring" as they want, but as long as it is completely their choice, they do not see this as controlling or mean, they genuinely believe that are a kind person and are doing this out of love. As long as the loli doesn't rebel.
Usually.

They are completely dependent on you, they are too young to question what you say, they are too young to run away, then don't know any better than what you tell them, they will believe whatever you say without question because they trust you as an adult, they don't have the experience to realize what a worthless NEET pervert you are, etc.

People who want to be dominated BY lolis are a completely different animal.
>>
>>101291455
For not fucking an 11 year old kid? Well, I prefer to avoid nigger dicks up into my ass on prison.
>>
>>101291445
Okay I understand what you're trying to say but I meant idiot in the sense I had already mentioned. She had the cognitive ability to make choices like that so there for you could no longer use the argument that it was statutory rape and anything of that likeness.
>>
>>101291405
> Once when I was 16 by a 10 y.o girl, and again when I was 18 by an 11 y.o girl. And both times I remained cool and rejected them.

Explain with details, please.
>>
>>101291442

Vanguards of pedophilia and bad taste, perhaps.
>>
>>101291547
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>101291563
>projection the post
>>
>>101291563

Is there something wrong with wanting someone who isn't judgmental, loves you for who you are in spite of your flaws and will never leave you?
>>
>>101291420
So you imagine yourself being a little girl?
>>
>>101291292
"we should give people who like stabbing things livestock, that way they can just practice stabbing animals instead of people. That will heal them"
>>
>>101289591
That depends on what you mean by 3D.
>>
>>101291712

Are you saying fapping to porn is like practicing for sex or rape?
>>
>>101291700
>imagine
Yes I do
>>
>>101291181
It's a hypothesis because you have no proof. Also,
>implying 3DPD
>>
>>101291699
They don't love you in spite of your flaws, they are too young to see that you have any and too trusting to think otherwise. Even if they found your "flaws" they wouldn't know what to make of them in the first place
>>
>>101291763
No, but its definitely practice for ED.
>>
>>101291563
I like lolis and don't see appeal in manipulation neither in being manipulated.
>>
>>101291830

same
>>
File: 1360418438091.jpg (16.23 KB, 255x255)
16.23 KB
16.23 KB JPG
Lolifags are as bad as bronies
>>
>>101291802
Lolis are pure.

This is why they are perfect.
>>
>>101291871
Nope
>>
>>101291871
Your bait is as bad as your mom's vagina is wide.
>>
>>101291871
Nope.
>>
File: 1390930218340.jpg (153.88 KB, 640x640)
153.88 KB
153.88 KB JPG
Seek help
For your dick
>>
>>101291871
Until I see normalfags walking around with "shougakusei wa saikou daze" shirts around town, I'm gonna have to disagree.
>>
>>101291633
I don't like to blog, but, well, I'll spoiler it.
When I was in a music band back when I was 18, there was a really cute girl who played flute. At first I acted like a big bro helping her play the instrument and shit (musicians help each other quite a lot), but one day she began to caress my ass everytime the director didn't look at us. And, since that day, she was literally behind me all day, and she even touched my dick behind a table when we were eating with the band. I freaked out. Seriously, I didn't find it arousing. I found it weird and inappropiate. She was a fucking kid. I eventually explained her what she was doing was wrong and she lost interest shortly after
>>
>>101291871

To be honest, I'd rather have the autists from /mlp/ frequenting our board than normalfags from /v/.
>>
File: 1181941256417.jpg (56.01 KB, 500x618)
56.01 KB
56.01 KB JPG
>>101291871
Fapping to young imaginary humans vs. fapping to imaginary horses/donkeys/ponies with horns and wings.

I dunno man. I think Lolifags are better.
>>
>>101292005
No, you don't. How about neither?
>>
>>101291970
She should try to make less of a mess when brushing her teeth
>>
>>101291784
Are you a guy or a girl
>>
>>101292002
Still you should of just hit it and ran.
>>
File: 1370223981763.jpg (76.77 KB, 887x1097)
76.77 KB
76.77 KB JPG
>>101291909
>>101291932
>>101291954


>implying cartoon pedophillia is any better than cartoon bestiality
>>
>>101290162
It gives me a boner, thats all that matters, fuck 3D though, shits disgusting.
>>
>>101292005
>autists from /mlp/ frequenting our board than normalfags from /v/
Both would have shit up the board, but bronies would post cancerous ponies as well.
>>
File: 1385231389772.jpg (415.50 KB, 500x644)
415.50 KB
415.50 KB JPG
The best way to deal with things is do what you want.
>>
>>101292090
>>
>>101292100
Nah, I'm not into 3D kids.
>>
>>101292002

now you'll never have a GF
>>
File: 1376956435456.jpg (226.89 KB, 761x1050)
226.89 KB
226.89 KB JPG
Let all your troubles melt away!
>>
>>101292105
epic trole 2014
>>
>>101292128

By large, they are just waifufaggots that has bestiality tendencies. I've learned to live with the former. At least they won't start talking about real life and how they want a girlfriend.

>>101292031

Of course, that would be ideal.
>>
>>101291563
Kids (especially girls) are associated with innocence.

People who are disappointed and frustated about real people (like me) enjoy dreaming about a perfect idealized girl who will love you forever.
>>
>>101292204
Girlfriends are terribly overrated, anon.
>>
>>101292227
Those breasts are disgustingly huge.
>>
File: 1387430352600.jpg (53.16 KB, 610x881)
53.16 KB
53.16 KB JPG
>>101292227
Etrian has the best lolis. Even better than Yggdra.
>>
File: 1385665915601.jpg (169.90 KB, 381x392)
169.90 KB
169.90 KB JPG
>>101292252

>mfw lolifags get defensive about their disgusting hobby
>t-troll!

You faggots are the reason anime went to shit
>>
File: 1377266706227.png (282.83 KB, 670x465)
282.83 KB
282.83 KB PNG
>>101292304
Forgive me, I didn't see it in the thumbnail.

Why respond to posts that don't have any proof, when you can spend that time posting loli?
>>
>>101292002
What about the other girl?
>>
>>101292304
Why do you say?
>>
>>101292379
sure m8
>>
>>101291563
>People who want to be dominated BY lolis are a completely different animal.
You?
>>
>>101292379
>hobby
Nigga this is a life choice.
>>
I wonder if girls who like loli exist.
>>
File: 1388853538457.png (22.44 KB, 500x500)
22.44 KB
22.44 KB PNG
Loli is cute, loli is sexy, loli is love! Loli can be whatever you want it to be!

Except wrinkly
>>
>>101292518
All girls love shota.
>>
File: 1383453488071.jpg (247.51 KB, 850x931)
247.51 KB
247.51 KB JPG
Lolis are sexy in a cute way.
>>
>>101291871
>people still make this argument when cartoon murder is still a thing
>>
File: Spoiler Image (44.84 KB, 500x403)
44.84 KB
44.84 KB JPG
>>101292462

>this is a life choice.

gee that sure sounds familiar
>>
>>101291563

Wrong, I like mature-minded ara ara lolis the most, like loli vampires, youkai, etc. Their personality is more important, the body is just a plus.
>>
File: 1387086748711.jpg (364.13 KB, 1920x1080)
364.13 KB
364.13 KB JPG
>>101292518
I think there are, given that some loli artist are actually female.
>>
>>101292397
The other girl was less sexual and more clingy in a romantic way. I was in El Cairo (holiday trip) with my parents at that time and we travelled with a large group where there was a married couple with a little girl. I was 16 and she was 10 or even younger (8 or 9?), and she was all the time trying to hold hands and even trying to kiss me when her parents didn't see her. It was weird as fuck. She was literally behind me for 2 weeks (I ignored her as much as I could trying not to be an asshole) or so until the trip ended
>>
>>101292670
I think that I know a girl who is into loli.

She has a pretty childish aura around her and she likes cute little anime girls in questionable situations.

I wonder if she imagine herself being a loli.
>>
File: 1385799554825.png (119.12 KB, 500x500)
119.12 KB
119.12 KB PNG
>>
>>101292723
Probably wanted an oniichan. Reminds me of when my little sister developed a crush for me, she would hug me more often and sms me all the time. I just ignored the advances and treated her the same.
>>
>>101289691
mai sideru
>>
>>101292723
> and she was all the time trying to hold hands and even trying to kiss me when her parents didn't see her.

She sounds normal, just maybe too assertive.

But the other girl... well, she was probably abused by her parents.
>>
File: 1383459286051.jpg (103.85 KB, 456x600)
103.85 KB
103.85 KB JPG
>>101292891
Probably the same way that anons like /ss/.

Maybe she dreams of having a perverted onii-chan, but was born without one, and anons were born with no imouto. Why does the world work in such a cruel way?
>>
>>101292518

yes, I know a few. At least in one case, she started watching shota and traps, until then she realized lolis are just shota/traps without dicks.
>>
File: 7436364.jpg (20.32 KB, 346x344)
20.32 KB
20.32 KB JPG
Lolis are liked by people that don't have the maturity to deal with a proper human being, as a grown up human being is composed of millions of shades of grey, they carry an emotional baggage that contains their past experiences and grows bigger and bigger by the minute.
In general, it's people that can't handle other people very well, so they want something simple.
They want a dog, they want something that is slightly more intelligent than a basic animal.
Even people that want to be dominated by them, pretty much have a fetish for interacting with something basic and simple.
When you think about it, it's no surprise it's tied to liking anime and manga.
Anime and mangas are simple, basic, so are your needs.
>>
>>101293062
> Lolis are liked by people that don't have the maturity to deal with a proper human being
Human beings are shit.

Why I would waste my time with them?
>>
>>101292991
>she was probably abused by her parents

Thanks for ruining my day.
>>
>>101293062
Pfffffft
>>
File: 1384046864290.jpg (57.65 KB, 550x775)
57.65 KB
57.65 KB JPG
>>101293141
Why reply to mere conjecture when you can post images?
>>
>>101293062
And so?
>>
File: 1386219276514.jpg (758.27 KB, 827x1169)
758.27 KB
758.27 KB JPG
>>101293141
Remember that a person had to draw the images that you so enjoy.
>>
>>101293062

>>>101292664
>>
>>101293062

And that was Anon doing his impression of a Psychologist, give him a round of applause!
>>
>>101292379
Anime was always comercial shit.
>>
>>101293303
I don't care about them. I don't even know their names.
>>
>>101292670
I could never understand why a female would ever want to illustrate or even think about something like that.

>>101292891
Why would she like that?
>>
File: 1324994853612.jpg (85.15 KB, 669x474)
85.15 KB
85.15 KB JPG
>>101293062
>millions of shades of grey
Stopped there. Thanks for the laff.
>>
File: cherrypicked anime.jpg (144.99 KB, 751x849)
144.99 KB
144.99 KB JPG
>>101292379
>>
>>101293062

Pretty much. women complain about incredibly stupid and meaningless things.

Want to defend them in some cases? Misogynistic

Want to love them? Claim it's rape.

I'm tired of this shit, if I somehow lose any connection to 4chan, I won't be going outside anymore. I would rather have something simple as a loli.
>>
>>101293379
For the same reason why a male would illustrate or think about straight shota.
>>
>>101293386
Doesn't apply if you live in america.
Sorry, forgot to put the obligatory disclaimer there.
>>
>>101289105
Yeah. Liking anime or films where people get killed doesn't mean you're a murderer - same thing.
>>
File: 1389675548489.jpg (143.59 KB, 1280x720)
143.59 KB
143.59 KB JPG
>>101293389
>>
>>101293389
Edgy stuff.
>>
/a/ I think I might be attracted to 3D lolis. What do I do?
>>
>>101290162
You'll never have pussies tight like those
>>
>>101293526
Is it 3D real, or those 3D animation things that is killing the industry?
>>
>>101293526

throw a party
>>
>>101293303
Remember that this isn't relevant for who is looking at the pics.
>>
>>101293580
real lolis.

I'm not soley attracted to them, I fap women of all body types, but young slender preteen girls just make me so fucking hard.
>>
>>101293526
I think you're just saying that for attention.
>>
>>101293449

You mean normal shota.
>>
File: 1390192202098.jpg (894.57 KB, 900x964)
894.57 KB
894.57 KB JPG
>>101293367
But you do care about their output. That is the entirety of a human that you see. By taking their images and adoring them, you are caring about them, by extension. I bet you'd be upset if all those images were to suddenly go away and your hard drive died. No one said you had to love them or even know them. But know that whoever did it put it out for others to enjoy, and that's what's important.

>>101293379
I don't understand why the human form is so disgusting to some.
>>
>>101293526
Liar
>>
>>101293662

I have seen some attractive 12 year olds myself
>>
>>101293492
I'm still surprised knowing that Japan accepts lewd little girls in their products.

Is there even other country that accept things like this?
>>
>>101293580
While we're on the topic, anyone know where to find photorealistic 3D CG artwork now that anonib's gone under?
>>
>>101293662
3D little girls are disgusting and dirty.
Lolis, on the contrary, are the perfection of this World.
>>
>>101293775
yes
>>
>>101293775
America
>>
File: go-on.jpg (120.02 KB, 713x685)
120.02 KB
120.02 KB JPG
>>101293765
you...you are my nigga
>>
>>101293379
I knew a girl in highschool who called herself lolita and imouto, back then I didn't know what the latter meant and I thought she was into the lolita dress shit. She would say her favorite book was lolita too.

She was probably an 8/10. She didn't have a really well developed body, but she had a really cute childish face and slender body. She was a complete weirdo and bitch though.
>>
Hey guys, I had a dream last night of getting my dick sucked by a real life loli. Does this make me a pedophile?
>>
>>101290215
I think it might be official art but it's for Sekai Seifuku
>>
>>101293939
yes. get help
>>
>>101293775
definitely not canada
>>
>>101293939
I'm imagining my friend's daughter blowing me.. toothy but somehow the best blowjob ever. I'm so fucking rock hard, thanks.
>>
File: 1384107458314.jpg (213.99 KB, 676x700)
213.99 KB
213.99 KB JPG
>>101293939
Only if you want it to.
>>
>>101293717
>By taking their images and adoring them, you are caring about them, by extension.
I'm caring about a single selected trait (their ability to draw).

I give a shit about who they are. For me, they are like robots.

> But know that whoever did it put it out for others to enjoy, and that's what's important.
No, they put it out to enjoy themselves. They want to show to others how good they are.
>>
Liking SFW lolis is okay. I like 'em. But NSFW lolis, are just not my thing...
>>
I wonder what happened to that guy whose mom found his loli hentai from the thread a few days ago.
He's probably dead in the woods.
Rip in peace
>>
>>101293717
You've missed the point entirely. I don't understand why females would enjoy seeing their own kind being victimized.
>>
File: my giant friend.gif (2.35 MB, 250x188)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB GIF
>>101293775
France.
>>
>>101294210
wat
>>
>>101294210
He went deer hunting, remember?
>>
>>101293939
I once dreamed about fucking a hot 14 years old.

She had dat ass.
>>
>>101294587
She's got a bust; example invalid.
>>
>>101290162
They're children I DON'T want to completely erase from existence because first of all they are not filthy 3D and have actual charm.

They are also impossibly adorable with a reluctant early sexual drive that must be relieved for their own sake.
>>
File: 1390598808858.jpg (131.08 KB, 640x800)
131.08 KB
131.08 KB JPG
>>101289105
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>101294587
Well, she's somewhat hot.
>>
Is there a need for all this obnoxiously vocal 3D kid hate?
Okay, you don't like them, I get it. This really isn't the place to talk about that, much less moralfag.
>>
>>101294765
>Is there a need for all this obnoxiously vocal 3D kid hate?
They are ugly and stupid.
>>
File: 1345319254506.png (278.85 KB, 534x552)
278.85 KB
278.85 KB PNG
>>101293062
>>
>>101294882
Do you know how to read? I said vocal, I could care less what you personally think about them. This is a loli thread, not a thread about 3D little girls.
>>
>>101294765
I don't hate them, but I'm not attracted to them either. It's not bad to point out that lolicon =/= 3D little girls lover, as some dumb shits say.
>>
File: 1385146657699.jpg (220.05 KB, 800x1000)
220.05 KB
220.05 KB JPG
>>101293062
I'm yet to find a human being with complex and sophisticated needs and desires.
I might as well be one of simple mind, but on a whole another level, mind you.
Or atleast I'm trying to convince myself that way.
>>
>>101294587
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-F0lnpKZE
>>
>>101293939
Yes and you have shit taste.

AND IF IT IS REAL IT IS NOT A LOLI YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
>>
Hundred year old loli with the mental age to match but also can be very childish.

I see nothing wrong here. Would fuck forever.
>>
>>101295055
Yes, but I am mainly talking about these kind of people:
>>101295081
>>101294882
>>101293850
>>
File: Nanoha12.jpg (1.06 MB, 850x1867)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Of course liking Lolicon is okay. Silly /a/nonymous.
>>
>>101294508
Women pimp their own daughters. Drawing junk for money isn't that big a deal and not many enjoy their jobs much anyway. More than a few edgemasters who see it as emotional artwork as well as those just lashing out personally.
>>
>>101295170
where do you think we are?
>>
>>101294613
Found the foolz link for you, can't belive it took me this long
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/101060122
>>101294617
He probably never returned
>>
>>101295057
>>101295057
>I'm yet to find a human being with complex and sophisticated needs and desires.
Give up. Humanity is a cesspool of hypocrisy.
>>
>>101294155
Which is how it works. Glad to know you have a functioning brain. But people draw what they like, or what they are paid to draw. Are you telling me that the drawing is not at least a meagre extension of who that person is? Is every piece of work made in a vacuum?

>>101294508
The chick who made Kodomo no Jikan did it because she had the hots for one of her teachers a long time ago. Why do you assume that because you do not enjoy something, that no one else does, either?
>>
>>101295057
Well, to be honest, most people are shit.
>>
>>101295392
Not liking 3D=/=Bringing up your dislike whenever possible.
Kids and adults aren't the same thing, either. The acceptance towards the attraction of one isn't going to spawn normalfaggotry.
>>
>>101295057
Was the skull in the thumbnail intentional?

>>101295447
>>101295515
Don't take the fact that you can't find nice people as an indication that no one can cooperate. How else did humanity get so far so quickly?
>>
>>101295562
People aren't bringing it up out of the blue. If someone talks about 3D, others are going to show their disdain for it.
>>
File: 1390961119405.jpg (7.29 KB, 252x240)
7.29 KB
7.29 KB JPG
>>101295411
This is fucking great. I can't believe I missed this.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (236.13 KB, 750x900)
236.13 KB
236.13 KB JPG
>>101295626
>Was the skull in the thumbnail intentional?
Its a common optical illusion I belive.
Even SZS did that thing.
Might be a fanart though, I dont know really.
>>
>>101289105
As long as you are not hurting anyone but yourself it's ok
>>
>>101295376
>not many enjoy their jobs much anyway. More than a few edgemasters who see it as emotional artwork as well as those just lashing out personally.

That's rather upsetting...

>>101295486
>Why do you assume that because you do not enjoy something, that no one else does, either?

Because they're the ones being victimized! Why would THEY of all people enjoy it?!
>>
File: 644Zekrom.png (437.29 KB, 1000x1000)
437.29 KB
437.29 KB PNG
>>101294765
Yes.

The very existence of filth like them alone is the reason it's associated with stupid, ugly, crybaby, annoying, obnoxious trash like them and creates a a witch hunt for a completely simple harmless sexual taste when our true objective should be to hasten the completion of cloning to mass produce soulless husks of adolescents and adults to transfer our minds to in order to finally realize the long sought fantasies of eternal life and youth.

Then we can finally get to work on truly replacing this worthless world with the glorious second dimension and know true paradise.
>>
>>101295724
Is there a name for that sort of trick?
>>
Stop worrying about fitting in with /a/. Do what seems right and intuitive to you. Don't forget to also put yourself in other people's shoes and try to see things from their perspectives.
>>
File: 1384915211140.jpg (798.38 KB, 778x1100)
798.38 KB
798.38 KB JPG
>>101295626
>Don't take the fact that you can't find nice people as an indication that no one can cooperate. How else did humanity get so far so quickly?
Oh, chap, I know loads of nice people. That doesn't mean however that they posses
>complex and sophisticated needs and desires
in any shape or form.
>>
>>101289691
COMON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO
THE jail
>>
File: 1387314545314.png (86.32 KB, 178x249)
86.32 KB
86.32 KB PNG
>>101295778
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharsis
>Not enjoying greek tragedy
>Not even full pleb
>>
File: TFTterabetaend.jpg (837.80 KB, 1920x1080)
837.80 KB
837.80 KB JPG
[x]touch fluffy tail
>>
File: dali_skull.jpg (49.61 KB, 320x391)
49.61 KB
49.61 KB JPG
>>101295849
I'm pretty sure Dali did that.
Try to google something related to his skull picture.
>>
>>101295941
that is a gud answer that ill use later, but this is/a/ so fuck off
>>
>>101295687
They are being unnecessarily vocal about the situation. I just don't understand it.
>>101295842
>a completely simple harmless sexual taste
You realize this is true for pedophilia as well, right?
>>
>>101293939
Technically no. Not if you treat the dream as a nightmare.
>>
>>101296137
>They are being unnecessarily vocal about the situation
Once again, where do you think we are?
>>
>>101295956
Hypocrisy can be caused by some pretty complicated stuff, you know. If people were so simple, we would not use such latent contradictions.

What is a sophisticated need? Name a few, too.
>>
>>101296137
But it isn't, cp requires the abuse of actual children
>>
>>101296384
I wasn't aware being on /a/ meant you had to type in all caps and just spew insults.
>>
>>101296137

You realize this is 4chan, right?
>>
>>101295778
>Because they're the ones being victimized! Why would THEY of all people enjoy it?!
Not that anon, but I think it's because they don't think they're being victimized at all in their works.

Especially in KNJ. It's more like the author is questioning why is it a general consensus that kids cannot love adults or that adults are not allowed to reciprocate that love until much later.
>>
>>101296444
If you're talking about 3dpd, then yes.
>>
>>101296439
First, not all pedophiles watch cp. Second, watching cp doesn't hurt any kids.
>>101296445
Didn't know it was a free pass to talk like a moron all you wanted.
>>
>>101292005
>implying were not already here
>>
>>101295055
2D is an idealized vision of 3D. Read between the lines (so to speak).
>>
>>101296550
>First, not all pedophiles watch cp
I never said that. however, pedophilia leads to the creation of cp. It's not a harmless fetish. Being a lolicon, on the other hand, doesn't fuel any crimes other than copyright infringement.
>>
File: 1391045194750.png (108.97 KB, 314x323)
108.97 KB
108.97 KB PNG
Who keeps talking about 3DPD?

Stop that already. We only speak of perfect 2D here.
>>
>>101296712
The pedophiles are getting upset that we don't like them.
>>
>>101296550
Actually, it is a free pass. You think freedom of speech only applies to patrician minds?

A crime that does not do anything but self harm should not be a crime, but we live in a different world. The person jerking off to a video does not hurt anyone. The person making the video can be arrested. This is how it should be, out of principle. Any slip allows "moralfaggotry" that we see all the time.
>>
>>101296550
I don't think you know how 4chan works
>>
>>101295055
>It's not bad to point out that lolicon =/= 3D little girls lover, as some dumb shits say.
Lolicon is literally Japanese colloquial for pedophile
:-)
>>
>>101296702
The fetish itself isn't to blame, nor the people who have it. What you're saying is the equivalent of saying heterosexuality is bad because it leads to the rape of women.
>>101296762
More like actively showing your disdain.
>>101296773
I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me.
>>
>>101296893

Thanks Sherlock :^)
>>
File: 137243609875.gif (1.54 MB, 691x596)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
If you're a lolicon yer a piece a' shit
>>
>>101296550

Watching cp should't be a crime. Right now, I could technically send anyone to prison just by carefully planting cp in their computers, messing with your windows logs and metadata, how do you prove your innocence?
>>
>>101293062
I like you. Let's get out of this shitty board together
>>
>>101296996
No it isn't since there is consensual heterosexual sex while there is no consensual sex with children. Nice try though
>>
>>101297079
Lolicon are proper gentlemen. Why do you hate gentlemen?
>>
File: The dog goes daddy.jpg (22.19 KB, 500x375)
22.19 KB
22.19 KB JPG
>>101296996
First point, yes.

Second point, not quite. Allowing people to post "freely" doesn't apply to just people with sound mind. People who don't know what they're talking about, and people trying to get a rise out of others are also allowed to post, on principle. People who defend censorship and the like are ironically being protected by freedom of speech.
>>
>>101296773
I like you.

I was waiting for this.
>>
Does this mean if I like Akihito's mom, I want to fuck my mom?
>>
pedos yet again ruin something. Can't you faggots just leave the loli threads alone? Go post on /pol/.
>>
>>101297200
Oh god that pic
Fuck you
>>
>>101297194
There is this thing called not having sex at all. Nice try, though.
>>101297200
Okay, I recognize that. I'm just going to call them a moron and hope they get b& (which they almost definitely won't) in response.
>>101297287
Tried once, got deleted. Will give it another shot, though.
>>
Awesome Tier: Lolicon
Shit Tier: Pedo
>>
>>101297200
>that pic
FUCK YOU MAN
>>
>>101297507
>>101297331
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>101297440
2D is a representation of 3D...
>>
>>101297194
> there is no consensual sex with children.

There isn't because some people decided there wasn't. Realistically there is nothing that is like that, it's just legally like this.

If someone arbitrarily decides it shouldn't be like that anymore it isn't.
>>
Wow, haven't seen THIS thread in a while!!
>>
>>101297621
If you honestly believe it's arbitrary, you definitely need help
>>
>>101297619
There are massive differences between them most notably anatomy and behavior, but why should I waste my time when you're clearly to stupid to see how exactly how much that changes things?
>>
>>101297619
Yeah, cats can talk and everyone can jump really high if they needed to go over a fence.
>>
>>101297194

That's not what that word means...
>>
>>101297764
Why would I need help? Did the world not work in the past before these laws or something?

Seriously, you're talking about ages where people had children back then. Oh, and they do so nowadays too!

Remember that 16 is still considered a child in many places in regards to sex.
>>
You can like them, but if you are sexually attracted to them, you're pretty much in the same group as pedophiles and I would break your arms if you got closer than 6 feet of my hypothetical child.
>>
>>101297619
Nope. 2D is the idea and desire of perfection that 3D can never be.
>>
>>101297867
You do realize you're being as silly as homophobes right now? Being attracted to them doesn't mean they're attracted to ANY member of that group.
>>
File: 136102613987.jpg (67.54 KB, 630x370)
67.54 KB
67.54 KB JPG
You anime pedophiles have already been deluded for years and years

Nobody can save you now

You will die alone and unloved by all
>>
>>101297834
God stop with the ellipses. Finish your sentences if you have more to say. Otherwise, that's not how you use them
>>
>>101297955
Joke's on you, Papa Jesus loves me despite my flaws and sins.
>>
File: 1366076440376.png (26.20 KB, 500x500)
26.20 KB
26.20 KB PNG
>>101297900
You get 9 Furret just for saying that.
>>
>>101297955

And you will be left behind, forgotten or remembered as joke of an ignorant fool.
>>
>>101298072
rekt
>>
>>101289885
Google sends me lelmaymay websites and no sauce. Please?

Also, she's not a loli by any standards (I'm not complaining either, mind you).
>>
For anyone interested, /pol/ doesn't allow threads discussing the legality of cp.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26032194/
>>
>>101298265
Photokano. It's an omnibus harem like Amagami. She's the closest thing to loli in the entire show and only gets one episode.And that's a shop.
>>
>>101289885
>>101298265
Actually, nevermind that, I got the sauce.
Now, the real question: is that actually said in the show or am I gonna watch it only to be disappointed?
>>
>>101297867

Your brain needs math and logic.
>>
>>101297621

Though the age restriction placed on the age of consent is arbitrary, because people mature differently, the restriction exists for a reason.

Only very rarely do children show interest for sex naturally, and even in those cases exposing them to it early can be harmful.

Not talking about people who think 16 year olds are kids, those are idiots.
>>
>>101298438
>>101298452
Shit, missed you by a bunch of seconds. Anyway, thanks for your answer.
Also, I'd really like to see that said in an actual non-hentai animu.
>>
Lolicon on /a/ doesn't really mean pedophile. It's just a title. Most of the times.
>>
File: 1384572743918.jpg (128.58 KB, 306x800)
128.58 KB
128.58 KB JPG
I'll just post moar lolis. Please ignore me.
>>
File: 1390878241359.png (266.08 KB, 984x1400)
266.08 KB
266.08 KB PNG
>>101297867
If the child is hypothetical, then it doesn't exist in the physical world, and thus we cannot be within 6 feet of it anyway.
>>
>>101298817
>Not having them inside your heart

You don't deserve your loli, anon.
>>
>>101297820
>There are massive differences between them most notably anatomy and behavior
Both behavior and anatomy are idealized visions of the real life version. That is not a "massive difference." 2D is just the animated version of life.

>>101297900
>2D is the idea and desire of perfection that 3D can never be
I agree. 2D is an idealized representation of 3D. But it is still based on real life.
>>
>>101298945
>2D is just the animated version of life.
Then show me my fucking 50 meters tall mechas and harem of hot bitches.
>>
>>101298817
Maybe pedos and moralfags think getting within 6 feet of a piece of paper or a computer is the equivalent of being within 6 feet of a real kid?

>>101298890
>Not having them inside your heart

At least we look from afar. It's a gentleman's duty.
>>
>>101299129

>Implying I don't fantasy about my blood cells being tiny little lolis
>>
>>
File: 1376327751735.jpg (583.69 KB, 780x1482)
583.69 KB
583.69 KB JPG
>>101298945
Yes, and?

Is delicious brown ever as good in real life? If so, please post proof
>>
>>101299277
LOL moot, please hire me to fix 4chan. Otherwise this will never end.
>>
File: 1370994428595.jpg (359.79 KB, 800x1067)
359.79 KB
359.79 KB JPG
>>
File: 1380374037180.gif (1.78 MB, 210x150)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>101299277
>>101299417
I can only imagine how the other anon must feel right now.
>>
>>101299127
Come one now. Lolis are specifically designed to look like children (or childlike), but drawn in the Anime style. Just because there are other fictional elements in anime does not refute that fact.
>>
File: 1377571299083.jpg (987.55 KB, 1121x1500)
987.55 KB
987.55 KB JPG
>>101299741
The point is that most of the time, lolis were never based on a real subject and is a product of an author's mind, that is, what he deemed is the perfect child.
>>
>>101299512
That was my phone wallpaper for months. Good times.
>>
File: 1383455069423.jpg (531.37 KB, 1226x1760)
531.37 KB
531.37 KB JPG
>>
File: 1373119821355.jpg (293.10 KB, 1090x1500)
293.10 KB
293.10 KB JPG
>>
>>101300213
Someone posted mai waifu.

Are we going to have a problem, anon?
>>
>>101299741
Actually, you should turn your thinking around. Yes, lolis are, originally, based on children, because the base for fiction always is reality. It's the boudary between reality and fiction that's important. Does that mean, if you like bad end rape doujins, that you appreciate killing 3DPD women after raping their tearful and horrified self to climax? If you play violent video games, does it mean you like killing men by hundreds?

Personnally, my reality check systems are fully operational: while loli is arousing for what it is, children are something different entirely and I don't even consider them as potential sexual partners.
Plus, face it, loli and actual children behave and look way too different for any connection to be made other than: they seem underage.
>>
>>101290434
Except 3D is gross
>>
Do you guys enjoy debating the moralfags every loli thread or would you rather just see dumping?
>>
>>101299915
>product of an author's mind, that is, what he deemed is the perfect child
And that fictional perfect child is based off of real children that the author knows or has seen. Somewhere along the way real life is being represented, just in an idealized way. There is no point pretending that somehow 2D is fundamentally different from3D, when 2D is based off of 3D.
>>
File: 1378372752115.jpg (368.82 KB, 870x1200)
368.82 KB
368.82 KB JPG
>>101300402
I, for one, do. A lot more interesting than people dumping pictures I have already saved.
>>
File: 1370577587254.jpg (251.89 KB, 817x1200)
251.89 KB
251.89 KB JPG
>>101300122
S2 never ;_;
>>
>>101300402

It is funny because there's a loli thread LITERALLY every single day.
>>
>>101300332
> It's the boudary between reality and fiction that's important. Does that mean, if you like bad end rape doujins, that you appreciate killing 3DPD women after raping their tearful and horrified self to climax? If you play violent video games, does it mean you like killing men by hundreds?
You actually might enjoy it in real life. Why else would you fantasizes about it? Of course, that does not mean you would do it in real life because you are aware of the consequences, such as jail or your death.

>loli and actual children behave and look way too different for any connection to be made other than: they seem underage.
Except they are not "too different." MOst peole know that a drawing of a child represents a child. For a test you just show your non-otaku friends and family some loli and they will treat you differently for the rest of your life.
>>
>>101300518
How much misaka deliciousness is in the index novels?
>>
>>101300960
>You actually might enjoy it in real life. Why else would you fantasizes about it? Of course, that does not mean you would do it in real life because you are aware of the consequences, such as jail or your death.
That's funny, because I didn't even consider it. You probably should watch out yourself if you're thinking about it. Once again, check your reality sensor, if the boudary's that thin on your side. I'm dead serious, too.

>Except they are not "too different." MOst peole know that a drawing of a child represents a child. For a test you just show your non-otaku friends and family some loli and they will treat you differently for the rest of your life.
Then again, you're thinking of loli as a proxy to actual children instead of a distinct entity.
And the fact that it's taboo doesn't mean anthing on the moral side.
>>
>>101301425
LO has a alright amount. But there are lots of other loli with equal, even more showing though.
>>
>>101293811
Anyone?
>>
>>101300418
>>101299323
>>
File: 1368333224079.jpg (81.14 KB, 312x312)
81.14 KB
81.14 KB JPG
>>101293526
>>101293580
>>101293811
>>101302137
>3D
Please, I just ate a bit too much, and this could be the end of my keyboard.
>>
>>101300960
So, I might enjoy killing people? Or I might enjoy NTR? I won't get arrested for having an affair. If no harm is done because of the deterrent, then why pursue it beyond that point?

You may as well start banning anything that can be used to kill anyone, because they might be used that way.
>>
>>101300332
>Does that mean, if you like bad end rape doujins, that you appreciate killing 3DPD women after raping their tearful and horrified self to climax?
>>101301519
>That's funny, because I didn't even consider it.
Sure you don't. You did not just considered it one post before. Nope.

>Then again, you're thinking of loli as a proxy to actual children instead of a distinct entity.
Well, most people do not consider loli as a distinct entity from what it represents. Or drawings in general. Because drawings represent things and are not distinct entities. Only some otaku want it to be completely separate. That was the point of the test. to show that only otaku think like that.

>And the fact that it's taboo doesn't mean anthing on the moral side.
Ok I agree with this.
>>
File: 1381743942342.jpg (312.95 KB, 1280x960)
312.95 KB
312.95 KB JPG
Stop fighting, post 2D lolis
>>
>>101302619
Damn it MOOT
>>
>>101302419
>You may as well start banning anything that can be used to kill anyone, because they might be used that way.
Nah, we don't need to ban anything. Release through fantasy, suppression of action through the emotion of guilt and socially constructed conscience, combined with harsh consequences if any laws are broken works to keep most people in line.
>>
>>101302487
>Sure you don't. You did not just considered it one post before. Nope.
You know what I meant.

>Well, most people do not consider loli as a distinct entity from what it represents. Or drawings in general. Because drawings represent things and are not distinct entities. Only some otaku want it to be completely separate. That was the point of the test. to show that only otaku think like that.
So otakus do think of them as separate entities? Then what is the actual problem, if for those who do appreciate those works, the distinction is clear?

>>101302619
Stop right there, nigger.
>>101302692
Right.
>>
A pedophile willing to touch children wont will influenced by porn, end of the story.
>>
>>101302619

what the fuck, how is that possible?
>>
File: 1377014375831.jpg (55.52 KB, 580x581)
55.52 KB
55.52 KB JPG
>>101302619
https://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/101289105/#101302619
Y-Yeah, darn moot!
>>
>>101302419
Ah, the old "if gay people can get married then pedophiles will force children to marry horses" argument.

You are the worlds biggest dumbass
>>
>>101291563

The first paragraph is a good analysis on US foreign policy.
>>
>>101302774
>So otakus do think of them as separate entities? Then what is the actual problem, if for those who do appreciate those works, the distinction is clear?
Ok, this is a valid point. If otaku do see them as separate entities then you are right and I am wrong. Of course, the line is thin enough that it is hard to take completely seriously that most people(including most otaku) do see them as separate entities. When people talk about anime they refer to various characters as representing human beings: that is, not a distinct entity. But when it is a child: all the sudden they are separate entities?

But I think you made a valid point. I will think about it more.
>>
File: 1364905460689.jpg (208.58 KB, 1536x2048)
208.58 KB
208.58 KB JPG
>>101302979
Gosh dang it! I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you, meddling anon
>>
>>101303011
Then stop trying to criminalize people who don't harm others on what "might" happen instead of certainties. Or are you just a nanny state apologist? They are the same principle, whether you like it or not. Re-examine your thoughts, or else you will create even more victims than you hope to stop.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dee_1373037812
>>
>>101289105

I'm sorry /a/, I used to like loli, but then I found traps. I can't fap to loli anymore. What the fuck is wrong with me? How could this happen, why must my tastes change?
>>
>>101303247
>Of course, the line is thin enough that it is hard to take completely seriously that most people(including most otaku) do see them as separate entities.
You are absolutely right on that. That's the source of most arguments about loli, too.

>When people talk about anime they refer to various characters as representing human beings: that is, not a distinct entity. But when it is a child: all the sudden they are separate entities?
Well, for me, we're still talking about distinct entities. I'm currently watching chuu2, and not at any point do I see the characters with the same eyes with which I would see real people.

Then again, distinction between reality and fiction is all about the mindset of the viewer, which is a black box.
>>
>>101303248
What the fuck is with her feet?
>>
>>101303892
shota traps?
>>
>>101304098
They're 3D.
>>
>>101296007
>not welcome to the van
>>
File: 1387233260219.gif (2.51 MB, 286x258)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>101289691
Fucking yes.
>>
>>101304224
They're huge.
>>
>>101304768

You know what else is huge? unzips dick
>>
File: 1378373192808.jpg (461.75 KB, 920x690)
461.75 KB
461.75 KB JPG
I'd enjoy it if I was able to kiss a loli.
>>
>>101303137
>hasn't been paying attention to events over the past several years

Yeah, nah, you're a cnut.
>>
File: marmalade.jpg (76.92 KB, 1280x720)
76.92 KB
76.92 KB JPG
>>101298438
>closest thing to a loli
You clearly didn't watch Rina Yunoki's route (the one with large cowtits that cooks hamburgers). Her little sister appeared in it and she was very moe.
>>
I want an anime about lolidom
>>
I found this doujin with a 19 year old. I think you guys might like it

http://exhentai.org/g/670637/89ba069db0/
>>
Of course it is.

Just got done fapping to http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game.php?game=11001

The lolis love it too, really.
>>
>>101289691
I want to be locked in a small, windowless room with the Ro-Kyu-Bus after they finish an intense game and hit the Chipotle without showering.
>>
>>101310280
>all these anti-loli people and their bias analysis of lolicons
I know it hard but can we have some objectivity?
Not just insults passed off as opinions.

I think the main driving force behind liking lolis is the whole "virgin-whore" dichotomy, which is exactly what it sounds like. Innocence meets lascivious behaviour.
A simple example is the untalkative library girl who really want to have mad sex.

Society in general is pretty obsessed with this virgin-whore stuff. It pretty much built Madonnas career.
So I see it as an extension of that, as a child is always seen as this pure or innocent being.

Not an attack or defence. Just displaying an example of where the root of lolicon could come from
>>
>>101311181
>>101310280
didn't mean to quote
>>
File: Cyclopse- ImpoundedLoli.jpg (186.21 KB, 359x1111)
186.21 KB
186.21 KB JPG
was reading this the other day.

feels oddly related.
>>
File: loli-pedo-hybrid.jpg (83.62 KB, 425x567)
83.62 KB
83.62 KB JPG
>>101289691
Slammer Dunk
>>
>>101289105
Yes, but only if they're 18-ish.
>>
>>101291056
The Criminal Code of Canada says otherwise. Since I live there, I kinda have no choice but to follow it.
>>
>>101293526
>tfw almost 25 and look like 15
>havn't changed a bit in 10 years, always get asked my id when i go buy beer
>boss thinks my id is fake
>12 year old think I am 13
>14 year old couzin looks older than myself
>been about 3 months since I've gone out
pic semi related

think i'll just go to bed after I post this on my blog
>>
File: now-then-2.jpg (146.26 KB, 1280x480)
146.26 KB
146.26 KB JPG
>>101293389
>>
>>101311847
I envy you.
>>
File: pretend.png (3.09 KB, 194x205)
3.09 KB
3.09 KB PNG
>>101292090
Im anything you want me to be
>>
>>101311847
I'm in the same boat except I'm 21
>>
>>101311847
>14 year old couzin
She probably writes as if she were older than you, too.
>>
>>101290431
it's not bullshit anon. but everything else you said is correct.

it's still useful
>>
I really wonder what makes me like 2D lolis.
>>
>>101314522
Most likely /a/ustism
>>
>>101314693
What does /a/utism have to do with liking lolis, unless you mean real autism and i don't see how makes someone like lolis.
>>
File: Magical Yumi.jpg (108.85 KB, 688x546)
108.85 KB
108.85 KB JPG
>mfw fapping to lolibutt

Why is it so satisfying?
>>
>Finding little girls attractive.

You guys are sick
>>
File: 1390508197583.jpg (228.35 KB, 1920x1200)
228.35 KB
228.35 KB JPG
>>101315239
I don't know, do you have any idea?
>>
File: 1384926632745.jpg (147.97 KB, 742x1050)
147.97 KB
147.97 KB JPG
I'm a lolifag
I teach at a Japanese Elementary School
I have never had the urge to touch a kid or anything sexual like that even when they're climbing all over me or walking around trying to hold my hand during lunch time.
3D ≠ 2D loli.
>>
File: 0905a.jpg (72.27 KB, 525x480)
72.27 KB
72.27 KB JPG
>>101315321
Nope but it feels so good.
>>
>>101315320
Because playing violent video games makes you want to commit a mass murder.
>>
File: 1377449400159.jpg (365.70 KB, 1207x1617)
365.70 KB
365.70 KB JPG
>>101315321
>>101315375
It's the perfect size and plumpness, soft and squishy yet still just firm enough. Imagining how it would feel is paradise
>>
>>101315782
And you can never feel it.

But is there something else that makes someone like them or lolis overall,
Maybe they are just cute & sexy.
>>
>>101315442
> implying it doesn't
stop gettign brainwashed by liberals
>>
File: this is bait.png (66.48 KB, 625x626)
66.48 KB
66.48 KB PNG
>>101315913
>>
>>101315782
Lolis shouldn't be doing that.
>>
File: 1377449346278.jpg (419.03 KB, 700x988)
419.03 KB
419.03 KB JPG
>>101316070
She's just trying to air it out. It's a very hot day /a/non
>>
>>101316281
Well its troubling me and probably other people. She should stop
>>
File: lolitewi.jpg (92.48 KB, 615x776)
92.48 KB
92.48 KB JPG
legal loli best loli
>>
>>101316314
Speak for yourself, it isn't troubling me at all. You some sort of pervert?
>>
File: 1385708376704.jpg (76.21 KB, 1280x720)
76.21 KB
76.21 KB JPG
>>101289105
I'm not big on loli, but I guess I just don't see why it should be banned for "muh morality". The big issue with 3D is the violation of trust and/or the lack of informed consent plus the developmental implications at that impressionable age.

That's really why it's abhorrent in the eyes of society. It's also why I'm not against 2D loli. If a dude's secret kink is to rub one out to lewd chinese drawings, let them use that outlet and exhaust their freak lustfrenzy as needed on that. I'd rather they have a wank and calm down than set out on the prowl. I would guess that's what most people who pop boners for kidbutts rely on as their outlet;the alternative is a very fucking harsh life once parents/police/society catch on that you applied their kid to your dick because you just HAD to get your nut (I hope I'm right. Don't be human trash. Please stick with 2D and we cool).

tl;dr fine by me if you like rubbing it out to (exclusively) 2D. Go crazy. Whatever.
>>
>>101316378
N-no. My pants just feel uncomfortable all of a sudden.
>>
>>101289105
porn isn't okay
>>
>>101316437
That doesn't sound normal, you sure you aint some sort of creepy pervert I've been hearing about?
>>
>>101316628
No also please properly cloth your loli. Its getting painful.
>>
>>101316378
>meito
This artist's lolis are delicious. Time to favorite.
>>
Liking loli is disgusting.

Wanting to be a loli is wanting to be the purest form of life this world has ever blessed us with.
>>
>>101316784
Liking the purest form of life this world has ever been blessed with is disgusting?

Count me in.
>>
>>101316712
Yeah, I think you must be one of the creepy lolicon perverts I've heard about. These lolis need to undress.

>>101316721
He's one of my absolute favorites, I've got 'em all.
>>
>>101316909
>These lolis need to undress.
Why?
>>
>>101316959
Why not? They've gotta change out of their uniforms after school. That or they just like being naked.
>>
File: 1382867039803.jpg (287.33 KB, 642x900)
287.33 KB
287.33 KB JPG
I want to become 2D and marry a loli /a/.
>>
>>101317078
I can't hold it in anymore. I really hate naked lolis. It always hurts
>>
>>101317149
Give in, Anon. Just let it all out. I'm here to help.
>>
>>101317192
My dick.
>>
File: 1390889872130.jpg (226.54 KB, 592x648)
226.54 KB
226.54 KB JPG
>>101292002
Based on this post you've been diagnosed with homosexuality. Congratulations.
>>
>>101292379
sure thing snkfag
>>
File: HOT.jpg (68.94 KB, 1280x720)
68.94 KB
68.94 KB JPG
>>101292943
what a terrible onii-chan you are, you should be ashamed !
>>
>>101293062
Women are disgusting, plain and simple.
>>
>>101316427
Unfortunately no one will listen.

Because they're all stupid.
>>
File: 1390823111129.png (383.85 KB, 650x702)
383.85 KB
383.85 KB PNG
>>101317852
>>
File: 844257.jpg (59.62 KB, 600x611)
59.62 KB
59.62 KB JPG
>>
File: test.gif (267.45 KB, 99x318)
267.45 KB
267.45 KB GIF
No it's not ok you sick fuck
>>
File: 1384641112780.png (472.53 KB, 850x850)
472.53 KB
472.53 KB PNG
>>101318828
whats she even doing?
>>
>>101319001
Her sprite gets antsy like that after she gets molested a few times by dick octopus creatures kinda like how doomguy gets battered
>>
>>101318828
She looks fat.
>>
File: 1384412332310.jpg (77.50 KB, 742x1000)
77.50 KB
77.50 KB JPG
>>101319364
Sounds like my kind of game
>>
>>101319439
http://www.stg.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE080121

There seems to be two versions in the trial zip with different artstyles. Also if you look in the archive there seems to be an Anon from /jp/ who's partially translated one of the versions and his download link is not the trial version, it's the full version I believe.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dgyjn7wb1uxfgx0/Zurine+Adventure.rar
>>
>>101290644
>>101290644
Yes. Once you find out that even though society wanrs you so much about it you have to be a complete weak piece of shit to let it harm you, you experiment with other stuff too. which , if you are not a dumb piece of shit will not harm you either.
tl dr: it is, but it depends on you whether thats bad or good.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (436.80 KB, 800x600)
436.80 KB
436.80 KB PNG
>>101319604
the zip file you linked, the game doesn't work, it comes up with an error about a missing dll
>>
>>101320443
You need to install an RPGmaker run time package. I think for that one you need VX.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages#rpg-maker-vx
>>
>>101311181

I don't think it's a particularly wise idea to try and find a simple sociological reason for something that is essentially a broadly defined behaviour. It could just as easily be that the 'virgin-whore' phenomena is a side-effect of a desire to mate with children that is normally suppressed by some sort of Westermarck effect in non-paedophiles. Or it could be that paedophilia has physical characteristics similar to homosexuality/heterosexuality, with paedophiles simply being attracted to children in the same way homosexuals are attracted to people of the same gender. Or it could be that their attraction to child pornography is derived from a desire to physically become a child (either purely psychological in origin or due to some neurological abnormality similar to transexuality). Or it could be the result of some unresolved sexual trauma (as the wise Doctor Humbert himself would have you believe). Or it could be something else entirely.

It could even be a combination of any or all of these things, since a compulsive behaviour by it's nature must fundamentally be a symptom of some ulterior disorder. Trying to link paedophilia to one particular cause is folly.
>>
File: loli idiot.jpg (46.74 KB, 500x441)
46.74 KB
46.74 KB JPG
>>101315332
>>
File: laughing4.gif (986.88 KB, 500x255)
986.88 KB
986.88 KB GIF
>>101316427
>applied their kid to your dick
>>
File: images.jpg (4.17 KB, 199x195)
4.17 KB
4.17 KB JPG
>>101321481
>>
stop bumping this retarded thread.

These threads could be copy-pasting arguments from the loli v pedo threads from last week/month/year, and no-one would notice.
Nothing you will say hasn't been said before, so stop.
>>
File: 1384418088717.png (1.69 MB, 1600x1200)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>101321389
Ahh. thanks, anon

>>101321577
You need to chill out, mate.
>>
File: 1353344509000.gif (493.87 KB, 430x241)
493.87 KB
493.87 KB GIF
>Thread is still alive

>>101321577
Doesn't matter, there shouldn't be an argument in the first place. Post for or implying pedo are purely shitposting/trolls baiting. it has always been about lolicon here.
>>
File: 1385023411287.jpg (233.70 KB, 718x1079)
233.70 KB
233.70 KB JPG
>>101323038
your picture needs more loli, and less pettanko
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc
>>
File: 1353413412804.gif (448.31 KB, 640x360)
448.31 KB
448.31 KB GIF
>>101323078
What are you talking about? She's clearly both.
>>
>>101289105

I think it's ruining the anime
>>
>>101311221
season 2 when?
>>
>>101289105
we all love lolis after all
>>
>>101323311
You mean saving anime.
>>
>>101289105
the purest form of love
>>
>>101325627
You mean saving the world.
>>
>>101325934

World? It's saving the god damn universe and slaying evil everywhere.
>>
>>101291712
That's a waste of livestock. Rather give them something that satisfies their needs but causes no damage, like a videogame or show about stabbing people. What exactly would be wrong with that?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.