[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: dat_look_of_forshadowing.jpg (472.28 KB, 1918x1079)
472.28 KB
472.28 KB JPG
Spoilers discussion thread

[Spoilers warning]
So let me get this straight.
Honnouju Academy was created by Satsuki Kiryuin in order to resist her mother. It would make sense that all this fighting with Ryuko Matoi is to toughen everyone up. The Naturals election was to purge the weak. Ryuko's life was literally saved by Satsuki from Nui for this purpose. The new OP shows by the girls on the same path towards Ragyo Kiryuin.


Oh and one more thing

anti-spirals make for a way better final boss than alien clothing from outer space
>>
File: 1383370214615.jpg (20.26 KB, 268x253)
20.26 KB
20.26 KB JPG
I for one am getting sick and tired of all of the perversion getting all of the spotlight
>>
Anti spirals were aliens from outer space.
>>
File: ALIENS.jpg (30.77 KB, 400x527)
30.77 KB
30.77 KB JPG
Gonna be pretty awesome when Satsuki finally tells her mom to fuck off because she aint letting fucking aliens rule the world.
>>
>>101250372
But you know that she will probably be kill
>>
When I realized that Life Fibers were Getter Rays meet the Puppeteers, I just started laughing. Fine, I'll buy. It just better keep being this fun.
>>
File: 43435.jpg (135.52 KB, 700x950)
135.52 KB
135.52 KB JPG
>Satsuki is selflessly sacrificing herself for mankind whilst simultaneously looking like the bad guy.
Sounds familiar.
Confirmed for kill.
>>
We Venom Now
>>
>>101252383
She will be kill by scissors.

By Nui
>>
>>101252462
lul Nui is worthless without her obvious life fiber support.
>>
>>101252383
So she can live and die as best girl?

Works for me
>>
>>101252496
She could just be more evolved due to all her exposure to life fibers.
>>
>>101252533
Exactly.
>>101252535
Or entirely consumed by life fibers.
>>
>>101252496
That's pretty funny that you believe that. I will enjoying your tears later on.
>>
File: gendo ikari.jpg (38.82 KB, 960x531)
38.82 KB
38.82 KB JPG
>bath scene

God DAMN. God DAMN. I don't even know where to start.

I also like to think that Ryuko is an antithesis to Shinji Ikari. It sort of makes you think about her ambitions.
>>
File: gendo ikari 2.jpg (32.93 KB, 768x560)
32.93 KB
32.93 KB JPG
>>101252617
for reference
>>
>Satsuki will die
>implying she won't get a scene where she goes berserk only to be confronted by her friends, the Elite Four, who reason with her and who she mercilessly cuts down
>>
>>101252617
Is that Ragyo at Satsuki's desk?
My memory is terrible.
>>
>>101252691
I'd rather see a berserk Satsuki being held off by the E4 to buy Ryukko some time to do something.
>>
File: shot0003.png (2.65 MB, 1280x720)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>101250007
>>
Does Junketsu have the ability to talk? Why hasn't Satsuki tried figuring out why she can't fly or turn into Wolverine?
>>
Why did they brush over the fact that Homosapians started wearing clothing to keep warm?
>>
File: 2342343.jpg (91.76 KB, 600x338)
91.76 KB
91.76 KB JPG
Satsuki is clearly going to go out in a blaze of glory helping mankind just like Lordgenome.
>>
>>101252780
Probably not since Junketsu isn't a secret weapon

or

Junketsu is turning Satsuki sama evil
>>
>>101252804

You'll notice that every other organism on the planet isn't a little bitch about the cold and they just grow fur.
>>
>>101252814
Not gonna happen.

That's gamagoori's role. I've been calling that since day 1.

>>101252745
It's Raygo's desk at REVOCS.
>>
>>101252771
That's heaven, anon. What do you think that means?

>>101252804
That's a lie. Look at Nudist Bitch. Despite being completely nude they have unlocked their natural powers as naked human beings.
>>
>>101252780
Junketsu wasn't made specifically for Satsuki, while Senketsu was made for Ryukko and only her.
>>
>>101250007
>with open arms
More like open legs, huh?
>>
>>101252860
But they wear clothes most of the time.
>>
>>101252780
She probably knows you can't let a kamui take control.

Senketsu isn't a standard kamui.
>>
>>101252858
>That's gamagoori's role.
As long as it's for Mako
>>
>>101252888
Normal clothes are just an imitation of our desire for biofibras.

They're trying to blend in.
>>
So that's what they meant by the Spider-man references. I knew the grapple hook thing was a stretch.
>>
File: 1387960656447.jpg (60.52 KB, 242x492)
60.52 KB
60.52 KB JPG
>Yfw Honnouju Academy transforms into a massive kamui to combat a transformed, Original Life Fiber powered ballgown Kiryuin-HQ in the final episode.
>>
>>101252982
We have know since episode 1 that the academy is a buster machine.
>>
File: it's life fibers.jpg (32.94 KB, 553x395)
32.94 KB
32.94 KB JPG
Godamnit Trigger
>>
>>101252780
Satsuki override's Junketsu, Ryuko synchronizes with Senketsu
>>
If Satsuki is pose to be the successor to Ragyou... Junketsu being Satsuki's wedding dress would make some sense now. I wonder whats in the Life Fiber ball.
>>
>>101252780
We don't know about Junketsu's origins; he could be a completely different beast from Senketsu - or Satsuki might just have an extremely antagonistic relationship with him(?). At any rate I'd wager that even if he has a similar origin to Senketsu he's been tampered with; keeping around an extremely potent anti life fiber weapon when you're bent on world domination via life fibers doesn't seem like a solid idea even when you're up against another.

>>101252888
Only clothes made by REVOCS have the life fibers; there's nothing stopping you from obtaining clothes not made by them besides the issue of availability. It's been an important plot point that they don't have 100% market control, even in Japan.

>>101252982
Hi, welcome to last October.
>>
File: Life Fibers Ryuuko-kun.png (264.12 KB, 592x596)
264.12 KB
264.12 KB PNG
>>101253055
>>
File: 1364353206898.jpg (27.97 KB, 600x300)
27.97 KB
27.97 KB JPG
>Mfw this episode

we Eva now
>>
File: tv1391108129017.gif (1002.53 KB, 480x270)
1002.53 KB
1002.53 KB GIF
>>
File: Trigger1.png (367.59 KB, 640x480)
367.59 KB
367.59 KB PNG
>>101253185
Saved

>This episode
>>
I dont see many people bringing up how ragyo found the life fiber 200 years ago. Im guessing ragyo and matoi knew each other back then and used the life fibers. When matoi left is when he probably started aging.
>>
File: nui1.jpg (118.50 KB, 1280x720)
118.50 KB
118.50 KB JPG
<3
>>
>>101253261
it was a translation error, it's really 20 years
>>
>>101253136
common theory states that the light/dark dichotomy between Junketsu and Senketsu are supposed to mirror a Wedding Dress and Tuxedo.
>>
>>101253261

Matoi and Ragyo are Adam and Eve. Ryuuko and Satsuki are sisters.
>>
>>101253261
You mean 20 years ago
>>
>>101253261
It was supposed to read "20 years ago"
>>
>that face

I want to hug her
>>
>>101253136
Now that you mention that, if Satsuki is supposed to be a successor to Ragyou, then Ragyou/the life fiber aliens must have a different plan than to just eat everyone. They must want to turn humans into an army for some reason. That's what the academy is a test for.
>>
>>101252832

Not necessarily true.

A lot of animals spend the winter someplace warm, like in a cave or underground, assuming that they don't migrate away from the colder regions before winter altogether.

Human ingenuity has allowed them to craft warm clothing so that they can take up residence in cold areas and go outside when they need to.
>>
>>101252771
>Demon
PASWG2 CONFIRMED
>Cop
INFERNO COP 2 CONFIRMED
>Pirate
FLCL 2 CONFIRMED
>>
File: 2537.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>All that Nui in the preview.
I think this is her final episode ;_;
>>
>>101253438

>Pirate
>FLCL 2 CONFIRMED

I have seen FLCL like 10 times and... oh, he's a space pirate right...
>>
>>101253300
Makes sense. The woman who was shown to be consumed by lifefibers in the flashback was Ragyo, she just didn't die and became a successful lifefiber-human hybrid.
>>
Why are people still so insistent on comparing Kill la Kill to Gurren Lagann? Think of where Gurren Lagann was and all that had happened by episode 16.
>Team Dai Gurren formed
>Kamina died
>Nia introduced
>Simon undergoes significant character arc
>4 generals defeated and killed
>Lordgenome defeated
Now look at what Kill la Kill has done in that same episode allotment:
>inconclusive fights with Satsuki
>inconclusive fights with Elite Four
>Ryuuko found out who kill her dad
>inconclusive attack on Nudist Beach
It's been obvious for a while now that this wasn't going to live up to Gurren Lagann, and isn't even trying to. Drop the comparison now; the longer you hold onto it, the more disappointment you're setting yourself up for.
>>
>>101253300
There is one thing still missing, Ryuko's eyes!
They did something to the second child
>>
File: cainandabelkill.jpg (297.31 KB, 600x484)
297.31 KB
297.31 KB JPG
>>101253300
>>
>>101252832
Neither are humans, naturally at least. The fact that you or I completely become unable to function without clothing is simply because we're used to it.
There are rare but reported cases of people living in the wild, away from human civilization, who can basically function perfectly fine in the cold.
Clothing protects us, but we have become dependent on it as well.
>>
>>101253480
That's about as likely as Mako dying in the next episode.
>>
>>101253522
>>101253523

Ryuko a kill
>>
>>101253523
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Except that Cain and Abel are Senketsu and Junketsu, respectively.
>>
File: Worst Girl.gif (2 MB, 360x240)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>101253480
Don't get our hopes up, Lelunch. I don't want to break out the champagne just yet.
>>
>>101253480
Good, I can't stand her.
>>
>>101253480
I only like her because she goes commando.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34
>>
File: bgnui.png (1.93 MB, 1916x1080)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>101253480

best grill
>>
Have we talked about how the ending is just Mako?
>>
File: 1391122421779.jpg (2.80 MB, 3810x2076)
2.80 MB
2.80 MB JPG
Senketsu can speak to Ryuuko because he was artificially made for her.
Junketsu can't speak because hes just an alien.

Pic related, its kamui faces.
>>
>>101253666
never before has an anime character made me so happy. Its like she's fucking with this show and its fans on purpose to shake up how dull it was being.
>>
File: 1390873435070.png (298.81 KB, 960x720)
298.81 KB
298.81 KB PNG
>>101253666
>666
>>
>>101253261
It was a typo you dipshit. Do you not listen to the dialogue? Do you really not understand "nijyuu"?
>>
>Satsuki stands up against her mother
>Mother wrecks her shit
>Ryuko and friends join the big battle
>Ryuko and Satsuki double battle evil mom bitch
>SWERVE
>Ryuko's dead is alive and kicking and he is married to Satsuki
>Ryuko and Satsuki team up to takedown their fucked up parents while Mako fights Nui and Nudist Beach and the Elite 4 dick around in the background fighting irrelevant offscreen soldiers.

Thats not even the final boss because the original life fiber changes from that huge ball of shit and shape shifts into a human like body and wrecks everyone's shit and kills some people until Mako saves the day
>>
>>101253724
I noted that Satsuki looked like she was enjoying herself during that sequence.
>>
Why does Ragyo molest her daughter.
>>
>>101253666
The part where she imitated Satsuki was too much for me.
God bless you Yukari
>>
>Writers from Eva join Trigger to work on KLK
>Suddenly ALIENS

I should have seen this coming.
>>
>>101253909
Because her daughter is Satsuki.
>>
>>101253724
>several insect like eyes
>threads woven like a web
>girls are trapped in said web.

spooky
>>
life fibers are made of people they said

it's obvious they said
>>
>>101253909

If Satsuki was your daughter you'd molest her too.
>>
>>101253909
The aliens told her to do it.
>>
>>101253261
Straight from Underwater (which is where i guess you've picked up the episode):

>EDIT: We made a pretty silly mistake at around 16:16 - "two hundred" should be just "twenty"
>>
>>101253909
to prepare her for life fibers and establish control

ragyo overrides satsuki overrides junketsu
>>
>>101253945

Those threads are nowhere near web-like.
>>
>>101253909
To give her her vaginal herbal suppositories.
>>
>>101253480
Please don't get my hopes up like that
>>
File: dont open this gif mom.gif (1.19 MB, 300x166)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>101253774
I'd like to think it was actually incredibly hard for her.

The only way she kept her composure was because PURITY OF WILL. She will use this traumatic experience to prove her RESOLVE. She only put up with this because she is planning the mightiest ruse and is going to betray her mother. That is what I sincerely hope.
>>
So I guess Nui is one of those people who has life fibers in her, but she can deal with it because she's completely insane?
Just like Ragyo, I guess.
>>
>>101253480
Not really, faggot if she dies their would be blood rain and all that matters is she enjoyed it.
>>
Nui is dead because Satsuki is obviously going to get the blue scissor. I don't see Nui giving that up while she's still alive.
>>
File: 1390790844431.jpg (30.22 KB, 169x312)
30.22 KB
30.22 KB JPG
>>101254031
WELL THAT SCENE MADE ME INCREDIBLY HARD TOO
>>
>>101253724
Junketsu also looks like grinning skull.
>>
>>101254031
I think she is as well; her kind of domination didn't seem to click with her mother's.
>>
>>101250007
It's just fanservice. There is no story.
>>
>>101253284

Yfw when she was watching the bath scene, hidden in a corner.
>>
File: 1389639829301.gif (637.37 KB, 500x276)
637.37 KB
637.37 KB GIF
>>101254038
she's only slightly crazy.
>>
File: wat.png (466.45 KB, 889x636)
466.45 KB
466.45 KB PNG
>the other pilot was a puppet
>>
Nui Harime and her theme make me think of higurashi ever damn time...
>>
I bet Trigger has something even more fuck you in mind.

I bet everyone thinks it is aliens but they are going to pull a big twist blue gender style or something.
>>
Well, of course, yes. But why are you using spoiler? It was pointedly evident since Ep 6 - 7. Why, you were surprised? Really?
>>
>>101253998
MK Ultra - the Animation
>>
>>101254058
And Satsuki is going to take it how? It'll obviously be a fight at least as long as the one with Ryuuko, and then Junketsu will probably break free of the override.
>>
>>101254121
mr. batman you have saved the day.
in record time too!
>>
File: 1391082023597.jpg (91.56 KB, 600x506)
91.56 KB
91.56 KB JPG
>>101254108
and who do you think PURIFIED Satsuki first?
>>
>>101254164
Satsuki will beat her and overcome Junketsu with the power of PURITY, then threaten him with the scissor to make him behave.

Come on, you don't see that this is heading for a Ryuuko and Satsuki teamup against their mother where they pair the scissor up and cut her in half? Do you even anime?
>>
>>101253523
The symbolism makes sense with that red life fiber monkey carrying the bloody rock and who was surrounded by all the other monkeys waving a plant at him.
>>
>>101254143
This. There are some things about the Nudist Beach story that don't add up. For example, if the life fibers live off bio electricity, why do they obviously drink blood? If they are so dangerous, why was Senketsu made in the first place (They DO have anti-fiber weapons, as we see from Nudist Beach equipment)?
>>
>>101254236
Except Satsuki doesn't seem to want to give up life fibers at all.
>>
>>101254259
That was obviously a Space Odyssey reference.
>>
>>101254067
>>101254083

Its not what you're thinking. Satsuki sees the world around her as things to be used for a purpose - her purpose - just like Ragyou does. The difference is that Ragyou is interested in completing the original objective the Matrix of Leadership before it entered dormancy. The twist will be that Satsuki plotted to use the power of the Matrix for herself, and will use all its power to transcend herself into God to prove once and for all that she is... uhm something special I guess.

And Ryuuko's whole deal is that she will pursue a third outcome where the Matrix will once again enter dormancy or be freed to exist in the world as Senketsu lives.
>>
>>101253237
I'm sorry, but wtf was with this scene. I've bitten that the reason Ryuuko's transformation is a timey-wimey symbol about her womanhood, but wtf with mom molesting the student president.

>>101253284
Also, I can't take her serious. She's Tsumugi Kotobuki with a weird eye patch thing.
>>
File: soon.jpg (11.75 KB, 149x168)
11.75 KB
11.75 KB JPG
Guys... I think I might have bumped into something HUGE

REVOCS ====> COVERS
>>
File: derfuhrer.png (27.89 KB, 205x222)
27.89 KB
27.89 KB PNG
>show with the main weapon being the scissor blade
>going to end with Ryuko and Satsuki scissoring

it all makes sense
>>
>>101254263
If you consider the blood as a "circuit", it makes sense.
>>
>>101254001
they are criss crossed all over the screen and the girls are tangled in them. how are they not web like.

They're not exactly thread like either since threads tend to be organized.
>>
File: 1390545634654.gif (860.64 KB, 500x281)
860.64 KB
860.64 KB GIF
>>101254038
I don't think so.

It doesn't seem like she is wearing a Kamui or any type of life fiber uniform, since she doesn't transform, but she is able to effortlessly curb stomp even Kamui users. I think she is probably a life fiber doll/being. Either an experiment gone very, very bad, or something created by the life fiber ball thing itself.

The fact that she taunts Sanageyama by telling him to "go back to being a naked ape" makes more sense now. She wasn't referring to the fact that he's the "Monkey", she's referring to the fact that he's human, a species that was clothed and "uplifted" by the alien life fibers.
>>
>>101254350
0/10 too obvious
>>
>>101254266
She wants to command them; her mother probably works for them.

Satsuki is the ultimate HUMAN. She probably hates that aliens are using them as food - as pigs.
>>
>>101253136

wedding = being absorbed by Life Fiber/Junketsu
>>
File: a nui.jpg (60.13 KB, 500x281)
60.13 KB
60.13 KB JPG
>>101254341
No, she's just Nui. And it's okay if you don't take her seriously.
Taking her playfully would probably feel better.
>>
>>101254341
Ragyo controls everything. She can molest because Satsuki's her property, an extension of herself, and ehs's establishing that. Same thing as Satsuki being expected to be her successor already. It's all a means to say "you're mine".
>>
>>101252590
Composed of life fibers. Life fibers are wearing a nui-skin. Think what happened when she was pretending to be that guy, she used life-fibers that came out of her fingers to shred the image of the guy.

Nui is life fibers.
>>
>>101252771
>>101252860

Mako is the strongest.
>>
File: 1387075076296.gif (966.84 KB, 500x250)
966.84 KB
966.84 KB GIF
>>101253295
>common theory states that the light/dark dichotomy between Junketsu and Senketsu are supposed to mirror a Wedding Dress and Tuxedo.

No they bloody don't. That's a theory pushed by /u/ back when they were saying stuff like:
"Oh Ryuuko is actually Satsuki's fiance!"
"Isshin make Senketsu so Ryuuko would marry Satsuki."
"TRIGGER SAID IN A TWITTER THAT SATSUKI WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY RYUUKO. WHY NO, I DON'T HAVE A SCREENSHOT."

Neither Kamui looks anything like a wedding dress or a Tuxedo.

Junketsu looks like a gallant military uniform and Senketsu looks like a sailor uniform. And when unleashed they both look like they are biting the girls.
At no point do they look like either a wedding dress or a Tuxedo.

The "wedding" Satsuki had was to Junketsu. She made an eternal vow to it using the red thread from her pinky finger. Wedding here is a simile for the union between Kamui and girl.
>>
>>101254372

Just because they're snared doesn't make it a web.
>>
>>101254341

Satsuki is still vulnerable to her mother, both figuratively and literally. She also thinks of these base human emotions as weaknesses of the human self, and sees herself as the ideological purity of human existence - purged of all weakness. However, she hasn't gotten to that point of perfection yet and wants the power to become invulnerable.
>>
>>101254387
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. the savior humanity needs.
>>
>>101254379
I wonder if the little eyepatch is actually a life fiber grown from her hollow eyesocket?
>>
>>101250007
I think it's pretty obvious what's really going on at this point.

The life fibers are the spirals.

Ryuuko and Senketsu are the original antispirals.
>>
So now we know that life fibers are parasitic aliens, so now why does senketsu and junketsu turn into slutty exhibitionist outfits when fed blood?
>>
>>101254425
It makes it pretty damn sexy though
>>
>Crazier eyes than Ragyo's
Confirmed for Satsuki's dad
>>
>>101254424
I liked the Cain and Abel comparison in >>101253587.
>>
this episode did feel plenty different to me, compared to the previous ones
it's not a bad change, though
>>
File: 1390802691321.jpg (89.42 KB, 1280x720)
89.42 KB
89.42 KB JPG
>>101254108
>>101254112
The more I see this grinning face...

the more I just love her
>>
>>101254460
Why not?
>>
>>101252771
>Maki Mako
Fuck that's cute.
>>
>>101254379
She's not human, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1379973363852.jpg (33.01 KB, 313x313)
33.01 KB
33.01 KB JPG
>>101254355
>show with themes of clothing and the lack thereof, learning to not be ashamed of your own body, etc
>mother/daughter molestation, sexual harassment sensei and actual pleasurable anal penetration already in the show

They're all going to get naked and fuck at the end, it's gonna be great!
>>
so is this going to be kill la kill's episode 8 equivalent, where shit starts to get really really real?
>>
>>101254438
antispirals were initially a spiral race, though
>>
>>101254474
>tfw best character is ded
>>
Just watched that scene

It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Not very sexy either. You guys are fags.
>>
>>101254503
senketsu is a life-fiber being
>>
>>101254514
relax, he's senketsu
>>
File: 1389674725088.jpg (580.25 KB, 1200x1181)
580.25 KB
580.25 KB JPG
>>101254484
It's a real shame she's gonna die soon, her, Tsumugu and Sensei are my favorite characters in this show.
>>
>>101254460
You don't know how aliens work.
>>
>>101254424
>implying Ryuuko/Satsuki ending isn't best

I'm not even /u/ and it'd be nice to see.
>>
>>101254474
Simon was such a fuckin baller old man
>>
>>101253909
Because she's no longer her mother, she's a human 100% controlled by covers.
She's "testing" Junketsu's wearer.
>>
>>101254424
>Wedding here is a simile for the union between Kamui and girl
DAMN KAMUI TAKIN' ARE WOMEN!
>>
I don't have much against the whole "parasitic life form from outer space" premise. It was either that or something concocted by a mad scientists that went horribly awry. Neither are very original and both are about as goofy, but I think the alien route is superior. The thing is that this show is somewhat symbolic and touches upon that Biblical tale where Adam and Eve ate the fruit yada yada eva later they were ashamed of themselves and wore clothes. You could very well think of the life fibers being that fruit of knowledge, imparting intelligence just so they could be worn. Eva style biblical reinterpretation in a totally unpretentiousness way. What more could you ask for.
>>
>>101252804
Do you have any evidence that it wasn't Homo erectus that started wearing clothes?
>>
>>101254549
Testing if her body reacts to stimuli well?
>>
>>101254540
She is definitely not going to die soon. There is too much we don't know about her.

I think it's pretty likely she will be the final boss, not Ragyou.
>>
File: 1379876242381.png (156.44 KB, 420x420)
156.44 KB
156.44 KB PNG
I fucking knew that Life Fibers were going to be aliens or part of some huge force in the universe.

More convinced than ever that this shit will get to a galactic/universal scale where Ryuuko and Satsuki face some omnipotent Chakravartin-esque being that espouses the threads of fate that dictate and decide everything.
>>
>>101254466
I still want to believe this theory.
We've seen in this episode just how much Aikurou can change appearance, he could easily be Satsuki's dad and she doesn't know him by his normal appearance.
>>
>>101254425
I'm not getting the literal definition of the word web, I'm talking about the ensnarement. the ominous tones of about life fibers being aliens. the whole being trapped, and if that isn't similar to what a web does and what that imagery is trying to portray. I honestly don't understand your point in arguing this other than you're autistic and need to hammer out your own rigid literal view of everything.
>>
>>101254602
there's only 8 episodes left anon, I don't think even trigger can make it accelerate that quickly
>>
File: 1390218547918.jpg (687.46 KB, 1281x1349)
687.46 KB
687.46 KB JPG
>>101254583
>homo erectus
>>
File: kyurin.jpg (39.39 KB, 225x350)
39.39 KB
39.39 KB JPG
>>101254460
The current power of the Kamui is directly proportional to it's density.

To have more density it needs to cover less.
>>
>>101254320
Anyone else think Mako is wearing a life-fiber outfit?
She probably isn't, but I'm just going to call it now anyway.
>>
File: 1391146985797.jpg (34.20 KB, 1280x720)
34.20 KB
34.20 KB JPG
The face of pure love
>>
>>101254341
See
>>101252657
>>
>>101254424
Yeah, this makes the most sense. Especially considering that life fibers are basically parasites that attempt to bond with their hosts.
>>
>>101254545
I'm rooting for Mako/Ryuuko because Mako is still my favorite character. I wish they would get her that uniform again.
>>
>>101254341
>wtf
>>
>>101254625
Unless it gets a second season.
>>
>>101254527
We saw a flashback of him making senketsu. Its impossible for him to be senketsu if senketsu remembers him making him.
>>
File: 43805_7152.jpg (33.17 KB, 225x350)
33.17 KB
33.17 KB JPG
>>101254602
Mako will help Ryuuko win the universe for sure.
>>
BTW, why all the one eye symbolism?
>Senketsu is one eyed
>Isshin was one eyed
>Nui is one eyed

Anyone else?
>>
>>101254697
What if those are life fibers that were assimilated and have his memory or something? I mean, they are sentient.
>>
>>101254665
Just imagine waking up and seeing this face next to you.
It would be the best thing ever.
>>
>>101254492
C-cannot eat... too adorable...
>>
File: 1389661550827.jpg (93.52 KB, 500x349)
93.52 KB
93.52 KB JPG
>>101254607
Some people have interpreted her flashback scene in episode 3 as indicating that she doesn't remember her dad's face or voice. This was probably before she even turned 5 but I have no idea how a kid's memory works at that age.

Anyway when the fuck are we gonna see Sensei wear this? He seems to be settled into full flasher mode now.
>>
OP here, just got out of a dota match and I thought I had left my thread for dead. Good discussion, I'm impressed /a/

and now back to more dotes~
>>
>>101254714

see Spike Spiegal for eye symbolism
>>
>>101254625
it's confirmed to be 25 episodes + a DVD-only episode. so 9 episodes if you go by televised stuff, 10 if not.
>>
>>101254697
What if Senketsu is remembering making himself? It was a detached point of view; maybe that was on purpose.
>>
>>101254714
Monkey has no eyes
Well they're there but you get what I mean
>>
>>101254714
nui is one eyed because isshin sliced her in the other one
#woah #deep
>>
>>101254350
Could Mozart still be alive???
>>
>>101254714
Sensei and Tsumugu show their brown eye, and each of them has only one.
>>
>>101254421
Maybe to repair her eye, she had life-fibers inserted into her body, only it completely took over everything except her brain.
>>
>>101254780
she's about as bonkers and stupidly strong now as she was in the flashback, though
>>
>>101254745
When the power of being a naked nudist isn't enough, he'll need to once again draw upon the power of life fibers to defeat life fibers. Or something.
>>
>>101254714
something something an eye for an eye something
>>
File: 1390177659295.gif (2.87 MB, 450x253)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
>>101254745
he's better off without any clothes.
>>
I haven't read any of the other threads but did anyone else think of The Iron Giant when Ryuuko was saying that Senketsu wasn't a weapon?
>>
>>101254812
I think she's stronger now. She actually got hit by Isshin's strike in the flashback. Present day she seems to be able to dodge the strikes of berserk Senketsu effortlessly.
>>
>>101254812
True true, how do you explain the blood then though?
>>
>>101254766
Yeah, no shit, but it's obvious that "one eye" means something.
>>
>>101254341
sexual energy is powerful life creating force and arousal releases it creating something like short circuit in subtle bodies (chakras and shit), see: >>101254603
>>
File: 1390596665721.gif (2.23 MB, 400x230)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>101254823
an eye for an eye makes Uzu blind.
>>
File: 1323589267996.jpg (92.89 KB, 518x600)
92.89 KB
92.89 KB JPG
Hey /a/, can you hold onto this for a while, you guys seem to be good with these things.
>>
>>101254749
It's 24 episodes and then the OVA.

8 left unfortunately...I hope the OVA and second OST are good. But those are both months away...especially the ova
>>
File: kfcman.jpg (64.93 KB, 935x474)
64.93 KB
64.93 KB JPG
did anyone noticed the colonel in the background
>>
>>101254932
Why is Sensei so handsome?
>>
>>101254932
probably a reference to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel
>>
The final boss isn't Ragyou or Nui. They're small time. The real final boss is the life fiber alien queen. Calling it now.
>>
>>101254964
Hey, good catch.
>>
>>101254868
Life fibers need blood to work, so she has been injected with someone's blood.

That's why Satsuki threatens her with a "blood purge"
>>
>My montonous everyday life
>Took on a new hue
>A part of me always wished for that to happen
>But when it actually did
>I was too scared to act
>That's a secret, okay?
>Trembling alone
>I miss you so much
>If only I could tell you that I'll always be on your side
>We could be invincible
>When we take flight, we'll do so together
>We'll make a stand
>I don't want to go back
>To being the bumbling coward I was
>Every little thing will come together
>To give us great strength
>That's how I feel right now

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Mako's cuteness will end up triumphing over all.
>>
File: 1372048511718.jpg (47.18 KB, 1024x576)
47.18 KB
47.18 KB JPG
>>101254920
>All is said and done Satsuki and Ryuuko have a terse friendship of sorts
>Bathhouse
>Ryuuko complains she's stiff

>Let me show you something I learned...

Please....PLEASE
>>
>>101254932
I noticed the crab claw from that bad guy from Inferno Cop
>>
>>101254978
Ragyou IS the life fiber alien queen you moron
>>
File: 1384364844424.jpg (266.41 KB, 749x703)
266.41 KB
266.41 KB JPG
>>101254031
dat filename
>>
File: ha.jpg (29.70 KB, 367x451)
29.70 KB
29.70 KB JPG
>mfw people were hyped up about the battlefield trip ending in some sort of nobunaga-esque death arc
>>
You know, they could've done that recap in normal speed. Nothing fucking happened in this show.
>>
File: 1383864945996.jpg (153.12 KB, 499x499)
153.12 KB
153.12 KB JPG
am i the only one who thinks it will end with a cliffhanger and there will be a season 2
>>
we chrono trigger now?
>>
>>101254868
They don't explain it because they like to fanwank and presenting the spunk as fact without a shred of evidence. Remember when you were considered a retard for not believing Senketsu was Isshin Matoi reincarnated? Or that Tsumugu and Ryuuko were supposed to be siblings because holy shit they both have red in their hair!
/a/ is just this autistic
>>
>>101255059
>3 major plot reveals
>nothing happened

are you illiterate or something
>>
>>101255038
eh? it was just fun speculation nothing more really.
>>
>>101254978
the final boss is the life fiber homeworld
>>
>>101254991
Ah, right. There goes my hollow-nui theory though then I guess, seeing as it'd be pretty silly to have her just have some blood. Maybe it's just an exp-skeleton nui-skin, and she has no real skin, but has some insides, or her clothes just dig into her skin to get max-blood-max-EVOLUTION going.
>>
>>101252780
The way I look at it, Junketsu was a present from her mom, who we can say with some certainty is whom Satsuki's true enemy is. With all this talk of clothing > humans it seems to me that Junketsu's purpose is to take over Satsuki, perhaps turning her into a grand general in the new life fiber army when the time comes to call the fibers out of dormancy. Satsuki likely understands this and for that reason is avoiding as much contact with Junketsu as she can.
>>
>>101252982
Is that pic from the official manga?
>>
>>101255059
FINE
ATTENTION
HERE YOU GO
HAVE IT
IT TOOK 5 POSTS AND SOMEONE FINALL TOOK PITY, I HOPE YOURE HAPPY
>>
>>101255097
the final boss is the life fiber universe
>>
>>101255078
yes>>101254916
>>
>>101255038
Uh, dude, Ragyo (Nobunaga) is going to visit Honnoji in this next arc. What do you think is going to happen there?
>>
File: satsuki dork.png (259.66 KB, 482x359)
259.66 KB
259.66 KB PNG
>>101255059
> lesbian incest
> clothes are aliens
> giant fucking battles
> fun energetic characters
yup its so boring
fuck you
>>
>>101255119
>life fibers are really cosmic superstrings
>in destroying them, ryuuko unravels existence
>>
>>101254991
Or Satsuki doesn't even know that and the "blood purge" is her way of saying "SENMETSU".
>>
>>101255070
???
It's season two right now you fucking moron.
>>
How old is Ragyou?
Cause the guy said "Ragyou rediscovered the life fibers 200 years ago" which would mean she is more than 200 years old.
>>
>>101255119
the final boss is life itself
>>
>>101255157
>i don't understand "cours"
>>
>>101255171
That was a typo, he said 20
>>
>>101255171
was said a million times, it's a typo from underwater, was supposed to be 20
>>
>>101255149
We space dandy now?
>>
>>101255171
TL error; actually was 20
>>
>>101255171
subtitling mistake, it was 20 years
>>
>>101255171
Read the thread nigga, Daiz fucked up, it was 20 years ago.
>>
File: the rock roll eyes.gif (1.39 MB, 200x150)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>101255171
>>
>yfw ryuuko becomes the anti life fiber
>>
>>101255171
hey dickbag do you read threads at all before you post or do you just spew any shit that comes out of your brain

It's actually 20 years, a mistranslation on Underwater's part.
>>
>>101255148

Honestly, it's not even good as a pure fun show. Gundam Build Fighters does a way better job and it's a fucking shameless toy commercial.
>>
>>101255218
>yfw ryuuko permanently fuses with senketsu and gets badass senketsu eyes
>>
>>101255171
FUCK OFF RETARD ITS ACTUALLY 20 YEARS
JESUS CHRIST DO YOU EVEN THINK?
>>
File: 1331605241173.png (24.14 KB, 226x230)
24.14 KB
24.14 KB PNG
>>101255191
>>101255193
>>101255204
>>101255212
>>101255213
>>101255214
>>101255230

tricked
>>
>>101255017
No, that'll be the yarn ball in Ragyou's basement.
>>
>>101254625
Didn't you watch the intro? Senketsu himself said fast pace is a trademark of KLK.
>>
What i want to know is, when will satsuki stop useing overide and start useing synchronize
>>
>>101255250
Fuck off Nui
>>
>>101252982
>Satsuki and/or Ryuuko will take command of this living mecha, fuse with the original life fiber, and begin the human instrumentality project to revert the world back to it's untainted state as a young girl with blue hair and piercing red eyes watches somewhere in the background.
>mwf KLK ends with the characters as a bunch of naked monkeys
>>
>>101254867
She was distracted that time, I believe.
>>
>>101255190
I don't understand who you're quoting. If it's yourself then that makes sense though I don't really see the point of your post.
>"cours"
Yeah foreign words you don't know sound so cool huh? It's still season two.
>>
>>101255237
There's other places to troll. Go to them.
>>
>>101255272
>Not pigs in human clothing

Nigga you fucked up
>>
>>101255298
Use google and stop being such a fucking moron.
>>
Is it just me, or did she have only one of those bluish strands of hair before?
>>
>>101253186
The more EVA the better
>>
>>101255333
that's shading nigga
>>
>>101255333
its just the lightning of the environment

that place was glowy
>>
>>101255352
I don't mean the reflections, I mean the thin strands on the sides, like single hairs
>>
>>101253724
Junketsu means Purity right? that name probably suggests that he is pure 100% unaltered life fiber and probably doesn't speak at all.
>>
>>101255265
Well, SOMEONE has to wear the life fibers.
>>
I finally get the opening.
Remember when they told that every piece of clothing has life fibres in them, just unactivated?
They are gonna turn on Satsuki and Ryuko and the rest of the cast, and they will all probably go vs Ragyo.
>>
>>101255352
But Otaking told me that shading was a lost art from the long long ago.
>>
>>101255333
I never noticed that. Come to think of it was it ever explained why ryuko has that red highlight? She doesn't maintain it. Looks like its just a part of her hair.
>>
>>101255333
lighting, brah

I mean the subject of Satsuki's hair in itself is another subject (being the complete opposite of Raygo's) but that particular shot is nothing in particular.
>>
>>101255370
Ragyo was glowy.
>>
>>101255329
Is that the best you can do? Just admit that you're wrong. It's pitiable how you can act like that even on an anonymous forum.
>>
File: 1390970968272.jpg (97.87 KB, 300x462)
97.87 KB
97.87 KB JPG
>>
>>101255402
life fiber explosion as a kid

it's why she's so resilient to them
>>
>>101255402
isshin fucked the ball of yarn
>>
>>101255402
She is part life fiber just like Senketsu is part human.
I have almost no basis for this claim.
>>
>>101255430
Or she was exposed to them while she was still in her mother's womb.
>>
>>101255410
>forum
Oh boy
>>
>>101255242
>on her tits
>>
File: 1387532134992.png (652.52 KB, 3072x1728)
652.52 KB
652.52 KB PNG
here is my theory:
> Satsuki and Ryuko are sisters.
> Ryuko's father found out about the life-fibers and took Ryuko with him.
> Ragyo raised Satsuki and Isshin Raised Ryuko.
Kill la Kill basically is two sisters who had to fight each other because of there parents
>>
>>101255460
no see, ragyou has the zany rainbow hair because she was subjected to a massive LF explosion when experimental kamui #1 blew up while she was wearing it

ryuko has just a streak because she was exposed to a much smaller one as a kid
>>
>>101255460
Kinue is her mom. When she was unraveled by the life fibers, all that was left of her was the baby in her stomach, Ryuuko, who had her growth accelerated by being bonded to the life fibers.
>>
File: 1390598513357.gif (523.38 KB, 980x550)
523.38 KB
523.38 KB GIF
>>
so, were tsumugu and aikurou made to resemble other characters just to deceive the fans into thinking they're related?
>>
>>101255493
don't do that
>>
File: 1389691280876.gif (2.62 MB, 600x338)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>101255410
>>
>>101255402
Yeah, that red undercarriage of hair really reminds me of someone else in the show...almost like they were related somehow...
>>
>>101255460
She fell into a life fiber cauldron when she was little.
>>
>>101255528
I want to hug her so much.
>>
>>101254031

Does this mean Satsuki is actually submissive in the sack?
>>
>>101255488
>>forum
Is it somehow not that? You're just proving yourself to be even more retarded with every post.
>>
File: 1343515139131.png (93.65 KB, 240x200)
93.65 KB
93.65 KB PNG
>>101255565
>>
>>101255516
>senketsu was made from the life fiber husk that was left after kinue was consumed
>>
>>101253284
>that scene where she imitated Satsuki's voice

never expected her to make me laugh
>>
>>101255565
Wouldn't that make her really fat though?
>>
>>101255615
For a split second I didn't have a boiling hatred for her
>>
>>101255628
To be fat she'd need access to a forest full of boars and the power to get her preferred lunch every time by going there and punching them
>>
I wonder how this series is progressing in the eyes of mako

>This episode mako discovers her teacher was actually an exhibitionist and is part of a group of exhibitionists created by ryuuko's father, ryuuko has found new people that are just like her!
>>
>>101255598
I'm the guy you just quoted, but not the the ones before.
A tip for you; never call 4chan a forum, unless you want angry /v/irgins and retards to quote >forum with a retarded reaction pic
>>
>>101255609
>Senketsu speaks with Kinue's voice. She had a very deep and manly voice, which is why Ryuuko's is so husky.
>>
File: 1390150576597.gif (2.92 MB, 350x197)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
>>101255615
Eh? I always expected that much of her. She's plenty funny always.
>>
>>101255591
Obviously.

>new girl shows up at your school that you've been running for years your own way
>fucks everything up
>beats up your subordinates/friends
>even tries to beat you up
>don't kill her when you have the chance
>help her get stronger
>smile at her practically every episode now

She's like a battered housewife.
>>
>>101254031
that scene, especially the finish was about much more than that. there was a blatant reference to vedic mysticism and personally i cant wait to see where how is it going to be resolved
>>
>>101255656
>Teacher was an exhibitionist all along!
>All these people are nude!
>I'm hungry!
>This is boring!
>I'm hungry!
>I'll take a nap!
>I'm hungry!
etc.
>>
For some reason i get the impression Ragyo, Isshin, Satsuki, Ryuuko, Tsumugu, and Aikuro are all family.
>>
>>101255529
I wouldn't put it past Trigger, Tsumugu definitely has a connection the the woman that was most likely Ryuuko's mom though.

Evidence for Sensei is a bit more flimsy and weird.
On the one hand:
>Same eyes as Satsuki
>Same suit that her dad wears in the flashback
>Ragyo has a million of those suits in her life fiber room
>The face and voice of Satsuki's dad were hidden for some reason
On the other hand:
>No reaction to each other whatsoever in episode 15
>Aikuro calls her "ojou-san" which would be a bit weird for your own daughter
They're both uncles maybe?
>>
File: new spray.png (256.29 KB, 708x549)
256.29 KB
256.29 KB PNG
>Satsuki incest fanservice woah
>Nudisto Beechu fleshed out
>Mako ED

The rush of bloodflow from my penis nearly made me lose consciousness. Thank you, Trigger. You are forever based.
>>
>>101255715
Isshin was a playa.
>>
>>101255565
>That refrence

mah nigga/10
>>
>>101255505
I had a similar idea, (And I'm sure many fans are already coming to this conclusion)
I wonder if her father joined the family in order to work on life-fibers and such, and the extended contact bother their parents had, allowed them some resistance. Ryuuko being the only one immune could be result of some event that happened between Satsuki's and hers birth, to their mother...?

Just theories really.
>>
>>101255529
isshin was very old and there's no wife in sight. Most of nudist beach are probably his kids
>>
>>101254748
Been too long since I saw CB, I remember him having the fake eye but what was the symbolism of it? I don't even remember where he got it
>>
>>101255655
So Isshin is Miraculix? I'm ok with that, but who's Asterix? Mako? Slutsuki?
>>
File: 1390724549157.gif (2.80 MB, 425x240)
2.80 MB
2.80 MB GIF
>>101255713
Mako isn't THAT dumb.
>>
>>101255746
>ryuuko has strand of red hair (life fibre)
>she is highly resistant to life fibre
>her mom died during her birth
>isshin knew all of this
dem isshin
>>
>>101255680
Could be because this is an imageboard.
>>
>>101255782
the one eye saw the present while the other always saw the past/when he lost his real one. which is why he was always thinking about "muh past/julia/grrrr vicious"
>>
File: ryuuko wink.gif (260.47 KB, 500x441)
260.47 KB
260.47 KB GIF
>>101255739
you forgot new OP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqiFYlb5HRI&list=FL0Ofnbys1mFvdp4POJ91xag&index=1
>>
>>101255591
I certainly hope not...
>>
>>101255591
Nah, she'd still blood purge your penis.
>>
File: jealousy.png (525.62 KB, 600x484)
525.62 KB
525.62 KB PNG
>>101254993

My life was boring before Ryuko came along but I was too scared to fight alongside her. No matter how much I say it, she won't understand that I'll always be with her. How can I make her realize that she needs me as I need her?

I don't want to be alone again.
>>
>we shall welcome you with open arms

Oh baby. Shit's about to go down.
>>
File: I got myself a paperclip.png (1.26 MB, 1568x1440)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>101255860
she's only submissive when you're able to bend her paperclip to your will
>>
>>101255888
She already welcomed her mother with open arms and stuff.
>>
>>101255410
He's right though. One continuous broadcast is a season. Cours and seasons aren't the same thing.
>>
File: ragyo 08.png (130.39 KB, 500x375)
130.39 KB
130.39 KB PNG
>>101255919
no that was with open legs, anon
>>
>>101255715
>Ragyo and Aikuro had Satsuki
>Aikuro is brother to Kinue
>Kinue is married to Isshin
>Kinue gave birth to both Ryuuko and Tsumugu
>>
>>101255148
That picture is disturbing
>>
Guys, guys. What if Aikuro is an alien as well, but a good alien that wants to defeat the clothes? What if Earth is just some kind of battleground for nudists and clothes to fight it out with humanity in the middle? Senketsu was a nudist weapon, just like Junketsu is a clothing weapon and they're beating the shit out of each other.

>Ryuuko would take on the clothes
>Satsuki would take on the nudists
>both of them fighting for humanity
>their godrobes change sides as well
>>
File: 1387866983919.png (98.69 KB, 236x176)
98.69 KB
98.69 KB PNG
>>101255886
>MFW Satsuki & Ryuuko turns out to be Sisters
>MFW Ryuuko kills Satsuki
>MFW KLK Is a Cain & Abel retelling
>>
File: 1389395130594.png (151.96 KB, 500x281)
151.96 KB
151.96 KB PNG
>>101255586
Me too. She's so fluffy.
>>
>>101255950
>Aikuro is brother to Kinue
You don't refer to your sister with -san like Aikuro did with Kinue.
>>
>>101253909
read about vedic mysticism and kundalini and you should understand
>>
File: 1357292020346.gif (2.87 MB, 440x330)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
>>101255967
>mfw bondage session Gamagoori and Ragyo
>>
>>101256008
he doesn't know
>>
File: 1389566246745.jpg (70.33 KB, 1280x720)
70.33 KB
70.33 KB JPG
Where did Satsuki get the black hair from?
>>
>>101255967
>imblying the opposite of that isn't gonna happen
>imblying that the whole point of the series up to this point isn't questioning authority
>imblying that they won't follow the plot up to the final Satsuki v. Ryuko battle and then they'll be like "fuck this" and team up against both extremist sides
>>
File: combined.jpg (2.33 MB, 2890x2603)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>101255967
NA dude, its a Oda Nobunaga retelling.

With some Buddhist ascension thrown in.
>>
>>101255615
Bless her.
>>
File: episode 14.jpg (1.23 MB, 1000x3700)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
it such a shame that this will go to a waste after 14 episodes because no one is willing to make it.
>>
>>101256043
Whatever you say anon.
>>
>nothing fucking happens for 15 episodes
>"Oh, look at the time. We have to wrap up this thing quick."

Wasted potential: The Series
>>
>>101256053
Her mother. Ragyou is just really old.
>>
>>101256093
Looking back quite a lot of character building happened over the first half.
>>
>>101255853
Now I remember, thanks
>>
>>101256093
>nothing fucking happens for 15 episodes
Besdies all of that shit about Satsuki's master plan, and all the haracter devlopment of the 4Devas and Ryuko's connection to senketsu
>>
>>101256093
I kinda agree, we could have really got to this point by like ep10 easily
>>
>>101255615
>"Don't get all "What do you want" with me."
Nui gives zero fucks.
>>
>>101256093
>things don't move fast enough for me
>this story telling sucks
>why the fuck is this taking so long
>holy shit when is something going to happen
sounds like you just need to pay attention and stop being retarded
>>
>>101256093
>nothing happened except all that's happened
>>
>>101256101
Its Ragyo, there is no u at the end, just like ryuko is one u not two.
>>
Alright, so, if I have this straight, there are four factions currently in Kill la Kill.

COVERS/Original Life Fiber Faction - Ragyou is subservient to the original life fiber and wants to turn humanity into the cattle of the life fiber clothing
Satsuki/Honnouji Faction - Satsuki pretends to be loyal to her mother but privately disagrees with her subservience towards life fibers, believing humanity should be the masters of the life fibers, not the other way around, and wants to empower humanity through enslaving the life fibers. Will probably rebel eventually.
Ryuuko Faction - Muh bonds, muh friendship, wants to be FRIENDS with life fibers and have a mutually beneficial symbiotic relationship with them
Nudist Beach Faction - Deeply distrustful of life fibers and would rather see them all eradicated and humanity freed from their clothing

So Ryuuko will form an uneasy alliance with Nudist Beach but because they want to destroy the life fibers (and Senketsu by extension) she'll come into conflict with them until they agree "we should become friends with life fibers!"

Satsuki will continue to suppress and dominate Junketsu at her own expense and rebel against her mother, but fail at a critical moment due to her being unable to contain Junketsu anymore. Then Ryuuko shows her the light and she realizes that she should be FRIENDS with Junketsu, not ENSLAVE it, and she joins the Ryuuko faction. Cue a cheesy scene where she tells the four generals that they're free to go because they're no longer her subordinates, but they insist on staying with her because "we're friends after all, right?"

Then they'll ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH and go fight the final bossu Ragyou/Nui/Original Life Fiber-san or whatever and forcefully make life fibers and humanity BEFRIEND each other and everyone is happy and peachy at the end.

Oh, and expect Ryuuko to break the scissor blades somewhere down the line because they're meant for killing life fibers and that's terrible.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>101256093
>nothing happens
maybe if you treated this not as a mere action anime about nothing, you would see and understand the symbolism
see >>101256057
>>
>>101256093
They wasted so much time in the club leader and deva fighting arc we could have been to the raid trip by episode 7 or something if they just skipped all that useless shit.
>>
>>101256147

All those things that won't be relevant.
>>
ancient aliens.

how boring.
>>
>>101256211
>going too fast
no thanks
>>
I'm surprised there's been no Gurren Lagann references so far. No line references, nobody wearing kamina glasses in the background, anything.
>>
>>101256093
>guaranteedreplies.jpg
>>
File: gamammaa.jpg (7.25 KB, 196x257)
7.25 KB
7.25 KB JPG
>>101256224
>lesbian incest
how can that be boring you stupid fuck
>>
>>101256254
Boota was in episode like 14, and Nonon's regalia gave her uniform a skull with Kamina glasses.
>>
>>101256175
You missed the part where it's obvious that Satsuki kills Nui and takes the blue scissor for herself so she can more effectively fight her mother.

She and Satsuki will team up in the end and scissor Ragyou to death.
>>
File: nui a shit stain.gif (1011.96 KB, 418x266)
1011.96 KB
1011.96 KB GIF
>>101252496
Nui IS a life fiber
>>
>>101256239
There needs to be a middle ground between going to fast and nothing important happening for entire episodes. Like the episode where Ryuko fought the tennis club leader could have easily been skipped.
>>
>>101256254
they did
they showed boota
>>
>>101256071
they need to make the gaijins naked in NB base for episode 16, i don't know for 15 though
>>
File: 1389354840112.jpg (285.07 KB, 1229x1925)
285.07 KB
285.07 KB JPG
>>101255886

>Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the Lord. Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the Lord respected Abel and his offering,
>Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground
>Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat

Mako is giving peanuts to her relationship to Ryuko while Senketsu becomes one with her, giving himself to her. Mako is too concerned about not being alone, rather than being with Ryuko, driving her paranoia against Senketsu. She can save this only if she gives her "firstborn" (read: virginity) and her "fat" (penis) in offering to Ryuko.
>>
File: nononon.jpg (194.02 KB, 1024x1448)
194.02 KB
194.02 KB JPG
best girl
>>
>>101256295
>the episode where she starts to learn how to transform and adapt to different opponents
>cut

sure
>>
>>101256296
>>101256283

Well then I am blind.
>>
File: 4353534.jpg (294.34 KB, 1260x1276)
294.34 KB
294.34 KB JPG
>>
>>101256295
i don't know about skipped, but it could have been slightly better placed and shared an episode lie the fightclub one, but more as a lead up/majority of the ep
>>
I hope the Life Fibers get a little more depth than just "hurr dey ebil and dey eat us!"
>>
>>101256353
watch, the life fibers will get the same exact depth that the symbiote/venom suit in spider-man gets except not as flesh out because not enough time
>>
>>101256353
>>101256175
This is as deep as its gonna get.
>>
>>101256093
...no, you were supposed to have lighthearted fun for the first half.

Now we're going into drama and death according to what Nakashima said at the start of the series.
>>
>>101256188

Even if everything in that picture was intentional, so what? A bunch of symbols doesn't make a piece of art. They must be connected first and that's the biggest problem with this show. It didn't even begin to connect them. There can millions of symbols, references, metaphors and so on but as long as they don't form a coherent picture they are fucking useless.
>>
>>101256353
That's why Senketsu exists.
That's why Ryuko doesn't comply to nudist beach.
That's why Satsuki doesn't comply to Ragyo.

Satsuki knows that Humans can use Life Fibers to ascend humanity's power, and Ryuko knows that there can be a more than a parasitic bond between man and fiber.
>>
File: 13690584706957.jpg (683.86 KB, 1280x1707)
683.86 KB
683.86 KB JPG
>>101254466
>Share a page in the reference art like Mako's family/Ryuuko and Senketsu/the Devas

WHAT DOES IT MEAN besides they ran out of room
>>
>>101256439
>A bunch of symbols doesn't make a piece of art.
Except that's exactly what makes a piece of art. If they are deliberately placed, then it's art.
>>
So what do her tears mean?

Was it merely pain? Or is it something else?
>>
>>101256463
there will be a second one
>>
File: 0.jpg (95.52 KB, 627x474)
95.52 KB
95.52 KB JPG
How the hell was the bath scene was supposed to be interpreted? I'm so confused. Made a poll, wonder what you guys think

http://strawpoll.me/1101081
>>
>>101256473
Anger that she cannot push herself further.

She is reminded that she is only human.
>>
>>101256473
She was sad to leave her waifu behind.
>>
>>101256439
>They must be connected first and that's the biggest problem with this show.
>It didn't even begin to connect them
I'm speechless. YOU didn't even begin to connect them.
>>
Thing that botheres me is How even Ragyou doesn't even understand Nui
What is Nui
Is she even Human??
>>
>>101256473
physical pain and hurt pride by being decked by ryuuko
>>
>>101256473
>I'll never get to fuk Ryuuko-chan at this rate ;_;
>>
>>101256503

>1 vote for each

GEE THANKS /a/.
>>
>>101256499
Second what?
>>
File: thetruth3.png (1.42 MB, 1244x700)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>101256463
>>
>>101256440
However, she doesn't really know that. She's basing it off of her only experience with Senketsu.

Junketsu is pretty clearly pretty goddamn feral. And anything below the level of Kamui isn't even really sentient. At that level, uniforms are no different than a tick on your body and Ryuuko refusing to fight is really silly.
>>
I think the only real pointless episode was 4. Completely meaningless.
>>
These subs are so bad

Satsuki isn't saying "Thanks", she's saying "Sorry"

And Soroi is only telling her to take it off, not to change clothes
>>
I can't help but notice this threads is almost 400 replies long but isn't full of the same "LE EDGY FACE XD" shit that /v/ Kill la Kill threads are full of.

How do you manage it?
>>
>>101250007
>anti-spirals make for a way better final boss than alien clothing from outer space

Only thing going through my head right now is the English opening for Kinnikuman.
>>
>>101256463
>Tsumugu shoved to the corner with Hakodate and Fukuroda

Ha
>>
>>101256570
By not being on /v/?
>>
>>101256570
Dead hours
>>
>>101256519
she's one of matoi's earlier experiments
>>
>>101256519
I can guarantee you Nui has her own ulterior motives outside of simply serving REVOCS.
I have a theory that she has a deeper connection with the life fiber aliens than even Ragyo.
>>
File: SAMEFAG.jpg (35.70 KB, 717x430)
35.70 KB
35.70 KB JPG
>>101256546
>>101256463
>>101254466
>>101254607
>>
File: 1390593333144.png (1.25 MB, 1280x720)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>101256570

Get back to your containment board
>>
>>101256617

B-but I wanted to talk about Kill La Kill...
>>
>>101256570
legitimately 2-6 central time is the only time that you can discuss things on this godforsaken website
>>
>>101256284
Not necessarily. Nui's purple scissor shows up at the end of the OP and, when it comes into contact with Ryuuko's half, it turns red. I think that's supposed to represent it returning to Ryuuko, the "rightful" owner of the blade.
>>
>>101256440
So Senketsu is the noble savage?
>>
>>101256597
>browsing /v/
that's the problem. /v/ is complete shit. not that other boards don't have their own problems, but holy shit /v/ is bad.
>>
>>101256503
She was increasing her affinity with Junketsu like she said

-The herbal water
-The tantric massage

That's why she talks about purifying her and massages her in that way, it was a tantric massage that opens the chakras. She can feed Junketsu easier now.
>>
I just want Ryuuko and Satsuki to team up. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>That new version of best song Blumenkranz
>>
Indulge in fan art while you wait, or rewatch the bathing scene like I have. A lot.
>>
>>101256678
Looked more like creepy bathtub fingering with mom to me. To "increase her power" or something.
>>
>>101256347

For a moment there I believed you had badly shopped in Ryuuko pissing like a firehose.
>>
>>101256570
>one of the fastest boards outside of /b/
>not completely full of shitposting retards
there is a reason /v/ is called /b/ 2.0
>>
>>101256678
>purifying

That's exactly what child abusers say to their victims. You need it, I'm going to fix you, you're going to be purified. It's all the same shit. More points to rape in my book. Also, Ragyo's fucking face.
>>
File: 1389900256177.jpg (65.77 KB, 1280x720)
65.77 KB
65.77 KB JPG
>>101256637
then do it without mentioning /v/, its unnecessary and adds nothing to the discussion, I know that's a big leap in from the average /v/irgin
>>101256683
I think Ryuuko will be forced to choose to work with Satsuki or Nudist Beach, either way though I don't see Satsuki agreeing with the idea of cooperating with clothing since she overrides her kamui
>>
>>101256795
It's that from a fanservice perspective, it's opening chakras from a plot perspective.
>>
>>101250007
Lesbian fucking rape. Satsuki confirmed, for not evil bad guy of the series. Because she's every day get raped by mother lel.
>>
>>101256672
Not particularly what I was going for.

I was saying Senketsu is proof that Life-Fibers aren't inherently evil at all times.

So I guess, actually, maybe he is a "Noble Savage" for Life-Fibers. But that said, he's the only entity of that type.
>>
>>101256347
Underboob will always be best boob.
>>
File: 1390783717444.png (324.80 KB, 903x522)
324.80 KB
324.80 KB PNG
>>101256683
They will when they have to kill the life fiber ball
>>
File: 1389297016717.jpg (80.88 KB, 1280x720)
80.88 KB
80.88 KB JPG
>>101256785
bathing scene on repeat
>>
File: insult to satsuki-sama.jpg (688.87 KB, 1280x2215)
688.87 KB
688.87 KB JPG
Not as good as it could have been, but still.
>>
>>101256673
/fit/ and /pol/ are FAR worse than /v/. Just saying.
>>
Man, this bitch gets more annoying by the episode. What are they thinking?
>muh daddy
>muh senketsu
>muh feelings
She's going to get someone else killed if she continues with that mentality.
>>
>>101250007
>implying the life fibers arn't the spiral nemesis that the anti spirals warned against
>implying this isn't a prequel to TTGL
>implying this isn't about the origins of the anti-spirals.
>>
>>101256888
Those boards can at least be on topic.
>>
>>101256570
That's because on /v/ it's off topic. You post shit, you get shit.
>>
>>101256795
>To "increase her power" or something.
Just like how daddy told me that drinking his milk will make me grow bigger?
>>
>>101256845
Fucking domestic violence, man.
>>
>>101256902
She feels realer than most MCs out there.
>>
File: 1301105064050.jpg (3.46 KB, 70x70)
3.46 KB
3.46 KB JPG
>>101256570
>klk thread on a fucking video game board is beyond shit
Gee I wonder why?
>>
>>101256917
Not really. /fit/ is for feels and /pol/ is a mix of /s4s/ and /x/.
>>
>>101256888
by pure volume of shitposts /v/ outweighs almost every board nearly combined
>>
>>101256869
Oh, that's nice. Will you do one for Ryuuko too?
>>
>final boss Ragyo is finally kill
>Satsuki and Ryuko reach the Original Life Fiber Ball chamber
>Ball cracks open
>TADAAAAA!!!
>IT WAS ME, NUI, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
>>
>>101256974
>>101256969
>>101256965

Stop with the metashit you fucking idiots
>>
File: seele.jpg (10.69 KB, 247x204)
10.69 KB
10.69 KB JPG
>>101256869
>those eyes

oh boy here we go
>>
Why does evil have to come from space?

Can't the Japanese accept evil was in our hearts all along?
>>
>>101256960
Why? There is nothing strong enough that distinguishes her from other MCs in the same situation.
>>
>>101256868
I gotta stop before I hurt myself...

captcha:touching rapsate

Stop watching me, captcha
>>
>>101257028
because they are xenophobes and since the world has become much smaller and more connected it has to come from outerspace.
>>
>>101257030
A vagina
>>
>>101256503
Rape points
>Raygo is fucking creepy, that fucking look on her face when she sees Satsuki
>Telling her daughter to meet her naked and alone in a fucking closed bath, then touching her
>"purifying"

/u/ points
>seems like Satsuki was enjoying it, she didn't resist at all
>didn't seem like Satsuki was scarred for life
>colorful visuals

I don't even know, but I'm leaning towards rape.
>>
File: medio.jpg (108.09 KB, 1280x720)
108.09 KB
108.09 KB JPG
>>101257016
>nui cracks open in half
>this shows up
>>
>>101256862
Something like this, you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLdXysX7Imo
>>
>>101257050
I'M GETTING TRIGGERED OVER HERE
>>
>>101257028
Evil is subjective you dolt.
The life fibers want to survive, and Nudist Beach wants to kill them all.
>>
>>101257028
>Japanese
It isn't only the japanese that threats evil as something external.
>>
>>101257028
Because it's a metaphor about foreigners(foreign object) that's the real root of all bad things going on in Japan and parts of the world.
>>
File: 1390645318393.jpg (26.96 KB, 680x382)
26.96 KB
26.96 KB JPG
>>101257068
>Duo cracks open in half
>it's another Nui
>>
>>101257061
6/10 you made me chuckle.
>>
File: 1391147313476.jpg (335.95 KB, 1280x697)
335.95 KB
335.95 KB JPG
>>101257024
That'll either the Kamui's true faces...or they'll fuse together even more and those will be Ryuuko and Satsuki's eyes/faces. Sort of how Ragyou's eyes are all Kamui-ish.
>>
Waiting for uncensored BDs
>>
>>101257066
It was meant for fanservice, but it was a tantric massage. A real practice and yes they touch all those places. It's meant to purify you and open your chakras
>>
>>101254582
>Eva style biblical reinterpretation in a totally unpretentiousness way.

Biblical reinterprations haven't made this much sense since Nadia: The Secret of Blue water. Although, to be fair I think these three shows are the only ones that do that.
>>
>>101257145
I think this whole episode was trying to say "BUY THE BD'S"
>>
File: 1837432957932.png (334.54 KB, 500x600)
334.54 KB
334.54 KB PNG
>>101257069
Exactly

Dante and Vergil are the first who came to mind when i knew about this show
>>
>>101257087
>The aliens want to survive
It's called natural selection. Bad part of it we are their food. It's like pitying xenomorph's while they are eat humankind.
>>
>>101256617
>implying /a/ now isn't a containment board
>>
File: 40998841.jpg (95.93 KB, 900x900)
95.93 KB
95.93 KB JPG
This was a good episode. It's been weeks since this show has inspired anything in me but eye rolling. But right from the get-go the recap narration had me charged right up, then a bunch of developments, nice visuals, and angry Ryuuko lighting a fire in my loins.

I've got a new hope for this show now.
>>
>>101257145
No homo but I'd rather have a fabulous lens flare than explicitly seeing whatever he's packing.
>>
>>101257145
Wait, his genitals glow?
>>
>>101257187
We can pity animals, though. And they don't even possess the same level of intelligence as us.
>>
>>101257194
You disappoint me with your low standards.
>>
>used to dislike satsuki
>she's literally getting raped in order to save humanity from the aliens

TRUE AMERICAN HERO

I TAKE IT ALL BACK SATSOOKI BEST GIRL
>>
>>101256869
>That eye placement on her left tit
I see what you did there Trigger.
>>
File: 1342460908501.png (140.07 KB, 300x299)
140.07 KB
140.07 KB PNG
>>101257222
>KLK fan admonishing others about low standards
>>
>>101252771
Uresei Yatsurei reference?
>>
>>101257222
Set by episodes 8-15, it's hardly my fault.
>>
>>101257211
It looks to be a pistol of sorts.
>>
File: 1388791850311.jpg (235.29 KB, 1000x1500)
235.29 KB
235.29 KB JPG
>>101257218
They're probably all malevolent except Senketsu and maybe Junketsu.

Senketsu will absorb all the life fibers under his will then fly off into space with them leaving Ryuuko just like the first ED they said would connected to the finale where she's alone and gazes at the stars.
>>
>Screw you, Ms. Bigmouth Eyebrows!
>>
OP2 > OP1
>>
>>101257145
glowing ballsacks is one thing i hope they keep in the BD release because its fucking hilarious.
>>
>>101257218
Yeah leave your feeling for predator, while he scalping you.
>>
File: 1389140274856.jpg (42.12 KB, 285x279)
42.12 KB
42.12 KB JPG
>>101257030

Fucking really? Are you telling me that there are other MC:s out there that aren't retards? Are you trying to ruse me?

Because in this episode Ryuuko proved that she's smarter than 99% of MC:s. How? Well, instead of taking her comrade in arms for granted she was immediately conscious of his feelings and didn't take him for granted until episode## where she realizes that she's been acting like an ass towards her buddy. Do you actually realize how rare it is for the MC to not be an egoistic asshole?
>>
>>101257285
Ryuuko is frustrated at how wet those big, bushy eyebrows make her.
>>
>>101257028
It isn't evil. Humans makes it evil.
>>
>>101256051
All the colors of fabric together.
>>
These fuckers browse, I'm certain of it.
>>
>>101254379
>People are still on this retarded theory when it's shown in this very episode that life fibers can be sewn directly into the body

That she survived the process is probably why she is the grand couturier.
>>
>>101257313
Knowing good and evil makes us humans.
>>
>>101257330
>all colors of fabric together
>black
>not white
>>
>>101255146
FINALLY, WE UNDERSTAND
>>
>>101254379
I would pet Nui
>>
>>101253909
it was a chakra thing
>>
>>101256216
>4 was relevant in 15
>4 was relevant in 8
>Episode 7 became relevant in 15
>Episode 3, 11, 12 (5 kind of) having relevance to now
>And there is more to explore.
Oh Man. Anime that makes you think! no way!
>>
>>101254379
>The fact that she taunts Sanageyama by telling him to "go back to being a naked ape" makes more sense now. She wasn't referring to the fact that he's the "Monkey", she's referring to the fact that he's human, a species that was clothed and "uplifted" by the alien life fibers.

bravo, trigger
>>
>>101257390
>All along Satsuki was Mitsuhide
>>
>>101257346

Most likely they browse 2ch yeah.
>>
>>101256311

great rendition
>>
>>101257282
but 8-15 were for the most part better than 1-7. i thought the entire "elite four" thing was really bad but everything else especially episode 15 was fantastic. i however will not put down some of the great parts of the earlier episodes which were much more light hearted and showed the life of the students in the school in a positive way. however to have an opinion different than mine is simply unacceptable and you should kill yourself
>>
>>101257286
This.
ED 2 > ED 1 too.
>>
>>101257298
Yeah, because that happened after she mauled the grunts at the school, Satsuki's dogs, failed to stand against the crazy cunt and went against Satsuki in the last episode for the sake of finding about her daddy's murderer. It only took her more than 10 episodes to consider her partners' opinion after she used his power.
Senketsu:Ryuuko you should...
Ryuuko:Shut up, I can do this!

Yeah, no.She isn't that different.
>>
>>101257442
trigger seems like the type who would be aware of both to some degree given all their western references
>>
>>101257346
You're that worked up about a little genre savvy? It doesn't mean they're "one of us".
>>
Ryuuko was pretty awesome this episode.
>fuck this shit I'm gonna undress

HHHHHNGGGG'd at her love for Senketsu
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1100742
http://strawpoll.me/1100809
polls that are relevant
>>
File: heisenberg.jpg (5.86 KB, 168x178)
5.86 KB
5.86 KB JPG
>>101256311
>No Devas this episode

Suddenly the quality of the show went up, fuck them they have outstayed their welcome
>>
>>101257507
Nuifags getting BTFO
>>
File: Grown-up bad boy.jpg (217.28 KB, 1920x1080)
217.28 KB
217.28 KB JPG
>>101257507
>http://strawpoll.me/1100742
>Wise Blind Swordman
>40 votes

Bad boy needs more love.
>>
>>101257485
Most MCs never realize, even given multiple seasons. So that she did it within only 10 episodes is impressive by itself.
>>
>yfw senketsu is the mouse matoi used to have on his shoulder
>>
>>101254121
Neat
>>
>>101250007
I still don't trust the exposition. Not only is Mikisugi biased, he's also working off incomplete information. And there are too many contradictions between Senketsu's behavior and Junketsu, as well as with the other nameless Godrobes.

And there's no explanation as to why the Life Fibers slept for untold millenia, or why they choose to be worn rather than invade their hosts. I mean, look at humans; for the most part we kill our food to eat it, without much regard to it's long-term existence as a separate life form.

So who was the lady that though Men and Clothes could be friends? It's clearly not Ragyo. Could it have been Nui?
>>
>>101257540
But we see the mouse alive next to him when Ryuko finds her ather imapled.
>>
>>101257507
>SHITTY ONE-EYED KAWAII UGUU MURDERER

I fucking lol'd.
Add this poll to the list of shitty polls
http://strawpoll.me/1101081
>>
>>101257485

Well, considering most MC:s don't even do that OR they cheat their way to the realization without any actual having the character (they just act as the perfect mouthpiece for everything "good" because their "character" is "good"), I'd say your argument fall a bit flat.

Even though KLK is a silly fucking show, it's still got clever writing. It's not lolsorandumb. A part of the cleverness is that the characters are believable given the context of the show.
>>
>>101257507
>>101257537
>still hating on nui
>>
>>101257540
that mouse was on his shoulder when Nui comes in for him
>>
>>101257538
I can only vote once
>>
>>101257540
The mouse is on his shoulder when he hides Senketsu. So unless he lobotomized the mouse and put his stuffed corpse on his shoulder it's not possible.
>>
>>101257556
>or why they choose to be worn rather than invade their hosts
Its outright said because it would kill their hosts, which is self-defating to the life fibers.
>>
>>101257576
yeah. I'm probably going to revise the "worst" one though
>>
I would probably join nudist beach just so i can hang out with all dem nice titty fem nudist beachers.
>>
>>101257554
One just must adore Nui.
>>
Is there a term for when the last scene becomes stylized in the way that it did?

>>101257505
>>fuck this shit I'm gonna undress
To me that whole ending segment felt really forced. It's like they tried really hard to make an "epic" cliffhanger.
>>
>>101257539
>>101257579
Alright, I'll give her that. Too bad she's still annoying.
>>
>>101257590
>not hating on the worst character in anime ever
what are you, some special snowflake?
>>
>>101257600
Can you really say you love a character if you can't even proxyfag a poll for them?
>>
>>101257539
Don't say that anon, KlK was never ment to be fleshed out beyond the generic "muh revenge" plot, you will confuse most if you explain anymore.
>>
>>101257507
>nuis getting her shit kicked like what will inevitably happen in the next few episodes.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (92.75 KB, 400x399)
92.75 KB
92.75 KB JPG
Why does Senketsu wear an eyepatch?
>>
>>101257556

That's what I thought as well. All of the three/four parties involved are working off incomplete information.

It's probably Ryuuko that ends up tying all the pieces together and then makes a properly informed decision at the end. Pretty basic story development really.
>>
>>101257661
Why? it fits her character.
>>
>>101257570
>>101257595
>>101257614
how did i miss this? aside from drinking heavily before each episode
the mouse could still be a taxidermy version of the mouse
>>
>>101257682
it's ryuko's dad
>>
>>101254745

well, this suit looks similar

>tfw Satsuki father and Sensei are life fibers dolls like Nui.
>>
>>101257501
Who said I was worked up?
It was funny.
>>
>>101257664
I've been unable to sleep tonight and it's 6am wher eI am, I don't know how to proxy shit
>>
>>101257663
But Nui is the second best pink-themed character in the show.
>>
Why do they use Calculator LCD screens in KlK?
>>
>>101257697
>implying sensei isn't simply the prototype of senketsu and thats why hes so much weaker then him.
>>
>>101257696
That's some sick stuff. Insert his will into her clothes that ride up her butt and dig deep into her vag
>>
>>101257696
but isshin was still alive when he made senketsu. maybe he at least took inspiration in the design to make it have an eye patch.
>>
I don't watch this anime/
Was there some lewd scenes?
>>
>>101257682
He has heterochromia but is self-conscious about it.
>>
>>101254143
LF is made from fibers drenched in gods blood!
>>
File: 1308426226133.png (452.30 KB, 640x480)
452.30 KB
452.30 KB PNG
SO, WHAT IS THE CULTURAL AND SPORTS FESTIVAL THAT MADE SATSUKI SHUDDER?
>>
>>101257739
because its visually interesting/more busy than a normal screen?
>>
>>101257753
I personally always took the eyepacth as "I was never there for my daughter physically, but at least I can be with her in spirit by making this Kamui look like me"
>>
File: 1390281937034.jpg (97.91 KB, 1280x720)
97.91 KB
97.91 KB JPG
>>101257729
this I can support
Nonon is love, Nonon is life
>>
>>101257786
MASS ORGY. PREPARE YOUR BODY!
>>
File: insult to satsuki-sama.jpg (772.12 KB, 1295x2399)
772.12 KB
772.12 KB JPG
>>101256996
Fixed the wonky frames.
Might as well, got nothing to do.
>>
>>101257786
the life fibers have sport of the human race and will probably wake up in mass.
>>
>>101257786
Satsuki is going to be offered for the whole school. You know how.

They're going to activate the life fibers
>>
>>101257614
Except that's not how parasitism works.

Think of Tapeworms. They invade a low-level host and grow within that host. When their host dies and gets eaten, either by hunting or being scavenged, they just move on to the larger host. They could infect cows and get eaten by humans, and reproduce How do they reproduce anyway? Maybe that's the whole plot by the Life Fibers? To reproduce through humans and clothes and send another Life Fiber off into space? fast enough that the species outgrows its hosts.
>>
>>101257786
it's like the olympics, but full of ragyo's goons made to challenge satsuki's faction since the episodes will air during the olympics
>>
>>101257786
Probably some international Kamui meeting.
>>
>>101257786
She might have relished that she is Ragyos pawn or something is gonna happen.
>>
>>101257683
Her or Senketsu, yeah.
>>
Has anyone uploaded a video of the "Satsuki Purification" to youtube yet?
>>
>>101257748
Child abuse runs in the family
>>
>>101257786
Probably something to do with activating the life fibers - and she's going to sabotage it and openly turn against her mother.
>>
>>101257839
>inb4 broadcast cancelled because of Olympic bombing massacre
>>
>>101257682
Because his other eye is in Nui's head!
>>
>>101257556
You have no idea have parasitic lifeforns work do you? Its in their best interest to keep their host alive for as along as possible because they feed on blood and their host can't produce blood if they're dead.
>>
>>101257924
>inb4 olympics cancelled due to kamui fights breaking out
>>
File: Spoiler Image (285.41 KB, 854x941)
285.41 KB
285.41 KB PNG
Oh, god. Please spare me of this agony.
>>
>>101257556
>for the most part we kill our food to eat it, without much regard to it's long-term existence as a separate life form.

We still carefully manage populations and their well-being, though, even those of wild animals in some places.
>>
>>101257838
>Except that's not how parasitism works.
On earth, but these are alien lifeforms, they might actually be smart enough to know that its better for them long term to be worn becuase it keeps osts alive longer.
>>
File: jamalwtf.gif (594.24 KB, 150x150)
594.24 KB
594.24 KB GIF
>>101257953
>>
File: 1390745294292.jpg (13.58 KB, 247x193)
13.58 KB
13.58 KB JPG
>>101257953
Just stop posting these already
>>
>>101257953
Why must you post this shit
It's making me sick
>>
>>101257944
See >>101257838

There are many parasitic lifeforms that kill their hosts off.
>>
>>101257953
L-lewd! I like :)
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1101214
new "worst character" poll, with updated definitions and new characters. i am open to suggestions for edits/ new characters.
>>
File: Ryuuko.jpg (567.63 KB, 1269x2286)
567.63 KB
567.63 KB JPG
>>101257824
Es expected of Satsuki, hers was far better.
>>
>>101258009
Well the life fibers seem to be sentient parasites so they may be smart enough to realize they would be able to harvest more blood in the long term if their host lives a long a life as possible.
>>
>>101258136
Do the Ultima Uniforms actually draw blood?

Actually, do only Senketsu and Junketsu draw blood?
>>
>>101257953
whelp time to fap
>>
>>101257028
Human group behavior

Endogroup is always right and good.
Exogroup is always wrong and EVUL
>>
>>101258163
they probably take a small amount just to get jumpstarted, but nowhere near the constant feeding a true kamui needs
>>
Why can't Nudist Beach make giant needles, or chainswords of their needles, so they can fight at close range against Ultima Uniforms?
>>
>>101257838
Perhaps they worked that way when they were first born. But then they evolved the intelligence and control (and the ability to go dormant) so that they could better maintain their race's perpetuation?
>>
>>101258219
>Fighting close range against someone who is stronger and faster than you
Not a good idea
>>
>>101258219
That would be too silly. Apply yourself next time.
>>
>>101257824
>>101258119
Thanks man.
>>
Imma call it right now, and say that Ragyo has been overshadowed by the life fibers, and is really being mind controlled by COVERs, or some shit, evidenced by her referring to 'humans' in the third person, unless she's just one of those baddies who suffers from delusions of Godhood.
Really banking on the former, though, because Japs fucking LOVE their 'redeemable villains,' that become sympathetic in their deaths
>>
>>101258163
Skin contact is enough, but the energy they draw from that is miniscule.

Senketsu and Junketsu, unlike the uniforms and dresses REVOCS makes, are made out of 100% life fibers. So skin contact wouldn't provide them with enough energy.
>>
>>101258248
It's just that it's a given that the uniform wearer will try to close with you, and it takes thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of darts to stop one.
>>
>>101258248
if you can't attack them directly, why not make armor of those special needles?
>>
Will Satsuki die for our sins
>>
>>101258240
We don't know that they're intelligent though. Look at Junketsu; no regard for its host at all.
>>
>>101258288
best you're gonna get is the same as anti-spiral, who went "protect the universe" when dying
>>
>>101258358
no she will be witness to ryuuko and senketsu's sacrifice to save humanity after which she will become a nudist
>>
>>101258288
I refer to humans in the third person. I'm an individual, after all, and humans are a species.
>>
>>101258219
>>101258248
>>101258310
Actually, if the episode in which Tsumugi showed up in is any indication, a few bursts are enough to take out uniforms composed of 10% and 20% life fibers.
>>
>>101258359
They don't need to be on the current level of human intelligence to understand such a thing.
>>
>>101257763
Watch it, faggot
>>
I liked the little tantrum Ryuuko does against Satsuki when she was leaving.


>>101256902

for me, she is very interesting as MC, after all this time, Ryuuko still has no reason of why to fight, she still has no real ambition of her own, it won´t surprise me if she aggres to fight with NB just because Senketsu agrres tod do it.
>>
Nonon episode when?
>>
>>101258541
fucking never
>>
>>101258541
Hopefully never.
>>
>>101258541
already had the closest you will get to one
>>
>>101258541
Negative 6.5 episodes.
>>
>>101258541
Nonon a shit
>>
>>101258541
We already got one.

I just want to see some doujins of Nonon in bloomers.
>>
File: purpose.png (1.50 MB, 1280x909)
1.50 MB
1.50 MB PNG
>>101258539
>Ryuuko still has no reason of why to fight, she still has no real ambition of her own
Yes she does, she even states it in episode 15.
>>
>>101253480
Dude, she's clearly one of the aliens. She's not going until the end.
>>
>>101258739
Nope. She's what you get when you implant a life fiber into a human being. You don't die, because you're not a mouse. You get super strong and have unprecedented control.
>>
File: 1389293482716.png (397.63 KB, 500x750)
397.63 KB
397.63 KB PNG
so how about that not rape?
>>
>>101255505
>Kill la Kill basically is two sisters who had to fight each other because of there parents
That would be shit though
>>
>>101258812
Her neck needs to be longer.
>>
>>101258539
Oh, she's already agreed to fight. She's just not gonna have Senketsu fight with her.
>>
>>101254914
#pray4kanada
>>
File: 1389835992171.png (359.75 KB, 540x363)
359.75 KB
359.75 KB PNG
I just caught up on the last three episodes and holy shit they've been good.

Dat NUDEESTU BEECH
Dat soft eyed Satsuki
Dat implied rape
Dat new OP and ED
Dat MAKO

Mako Mako Mako
>>
>>101258812
she is so god damn hot, I think its her eyes
>>
>>101258733
yeah, but right now she doesn't want to get in the fucking kamui
>>
>>101258956
No, she wants to fight without dragging her friends into it, her friend being the Kamui.
>>
>>101258941
she fits all the categories of a goddess
>perfect body
>celestial luminescence
>control over lesser beings
>>
File: 1389639239847.jpg (91.74 KB, 600x450)
91.74 KB
91.74 KB JPG
>>101258956
she'll get in the fucking kamui
>>
File: killa3.gif (1.18 MB, 372x292)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
what do you want to bet Satsuki's mom is a host to a life fiber being but her body (the kind of neural parasite that Sensei said would kill the host), and since she's so awesome and amazing she's stayed alive thus far, but now that it's old and ragged, so she's prepping her daughter young healthy blossoming body to take it for herself
>>
>>101253724
>Junketsu can't speak because hes just an alien.
Incorrect, Trigger confirmed he has a voice.

・鮮血との友情
流子が「着る」「着られる」ではなく、「友」として神衣・鮮血を受け入れるようになりました。ここが皐月様との大きな差。
「生命戦維と共生するというのか」という皐月様。神衣・純潔の言葉を聞いているかどうかは現時点では不明。
>>
>>101258956
>>101258984
Mm. She doesn't like the idea of Senketsu being literally made to fight against his own race. 'Course, Senketsu will probably defuse the situation between her and Tsumugi next episode by saying that he wants to fight for her sake and stuff.
>>
File: Senketsu Junketsu Faces.png (367.82 KB, 2000x1000)
367.82 KB
367.82 KB PNG
>>101257133
Threw this together in about 5 minutes.
>>
File: 41269245_p0.jpg (649.11 KB, 848x1200)
649.11 KB
649.11 KB JPG
>>101259098
I love you!
>>
I now have a fetish for ahegao with big eyebrows
>>
>>101259098
Nice.

So anyone have any idea on why Junketsu has multiple eyes? Senketsu will obviously have his right eye restored or "completed", I suppose.
>>
>>101258956
I want a Ryuuko and Satsuki fight out of their Kamuis.
>>
What if Nui is made of life fibers ?
>>
>>101259174
Probably to represent his more alien nature, whereas Senktesu is an object of man, and thus more of an "earthly" animal.
>>
>>101259174
that's because junketsu is pure alien while senketsu probably is partially human somehow
>>
File: Nui is having a bad day.gif (960.43 KB, 285x120)
960.43 KB
960.43 KB GIF
"I go where I please and do what I want. You can't stop me"

I REALLY need the above quote in a gif.
>>
>>101259174
It'll either be their true forms or they'll merge with their hosts more. Notice Ragyou's Kamui eyes? Ryuuko and Satsuki might get those eyes.
>>
>>101259049
Satsuki's mom is probably queen or something for those aliens
>>
File: 1391111570578.png (49.29 KB, 907x232)
49.29 KB
49.29 KB PNG
>>101257554
>>101257650

Based Nui
>>
File: 1391162087491.jpg (36.65 KB, 290x338)
36.65 KB
36.65 KB JPG
>>101256093
>>
>>101256869
you are based
>>
File: Makoscar.png (455.01 KB, 507x897)
455.01 KB
455.01 KB PNG
>>101259403
I didn't pay attention to this post yesterday, it's pretty funny.
>>
Is Nui's theme in the released OST? For reference, 19:10 of episode 13
>>
>>101259744
Yes, second to last song
>>
>>101259793
Sanks
>>
>>101253136
>I wonder whats in the Life Fiber ball.
Life Fibers.
>>
File: 1361308773946.gif (1.99 MB, 245x230)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>101259989
I think you might be on to something there, anon
>>
I can’t understand is, if Ragyoin found that thing in 1800s, then how can she survive after 300 yeras until today though? Anyone?
>>
>>101254031
Don't forget all the COMBAT DATA she got.
>>
>>101260436
It was a mistranslation, he said 20 years ago, not 200

Diaz is just a moron
>>
File: 1390567470694.jpg (288.58 KB, 1440x810)
288.58 KB
288.58 KB JPG
>>101257786
Her Elite 4 are likely going to play a big role, as Nonon runs the Culture Clubs, Uzu is head of Athletics, Gamagoori of discipline/security, and Inu of information, etc. I can see them about to get put through a gauntlet of REVOCS shit. And Satsuki did not look happy about it.

This huge festival on REVOCS declaration of victory. This may mean all the life fibers are going to be awoken. And the Elite 4 have more than anyone, aside from Kamui wearers. Could mean mind control or something, I don't know. This maybe will probably/possibly be the big shebang, though.

That sets of Ryuko's rematch, though, having to break the E4 out of their MC and get them on her side, or at the very least break REVOCS hold.

The OP seems to imply Satsuki and the Elite 4 and Ryuko + her friends are both rivaling one another, but both are marching towards Ragyo at the same time.
>>
>>101252383
oh for the love of god do not attempt to make even the slightest connection between MGS3 and KLK. doing so taints MGS3 unforgivably every time you do that
>>
>>101252814
>thinking KLK will pull anything good like TTGL.

get the fuck out
>>
>>101253521
i think most, if not all sane people made that conclusion literally within the first 30 seconds of KLK. because when you compare the first 30 seconds of either show, it no longer becomes a comparison, just a hilarious joke as to how much better TTGL did everything. even the most diehard of KLK fans seem to have given up on trying to maintain the illusion that the 2 are remotely comparable quality wise in any sense of the word
>>
>>101261612
I don't know why people want a repeat of TTGL in the first place. It already happened once, let it rest. Maybe Kill la Kill won't be as good in your eyes but at least it wasn't a complete rehash and that Trigger got a chance to do their own thing.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.