ITT: Overrated shit
gurren lagann, not so good
Darker than Black? More like Browner than Shit.
You even keep using the exact same picture. How autistic are you, OP?
Bait: The Thread.
Incoming people with shit taste trolling.
Aria, a show about nothing
Kill la Kill. If I wanted to watch some emo bitch scissor people, I'd go to xhamster.
ITT: Overrated shit - If I wanted a thread about bait, I'd go to /out/
>Look at the archive
>It's literally the exact same picture that's been posted since 2008
It goes to way before 2008 anon. The current archives didn't exist back then.
I must've missed something. I never saw this thread half a year ago. It's only recently that I started noticing them again. Did OP take a break or something?
>starting the thread with the inverted pic ment for 'Underrated hits' threads.
Evangelion? More like Evangaylion.
Except it's not.
Feels like forever since I last saw one of thse
Welcome to the NHK, if I wanted to watch a loser, I would stare at the mirror.
These threads are still posted on an almost daily basis
Haven't browsed /a/ in quite a while.
Monster- now THERE'S a show that needs some surgery.
fucking plantes. i watched it and enjoyed it but i just cant point out what exactly i liked about it
It's because it has elements from the manga, which is the greatest thing ever. Therefore, the less good anime adaptation makes you feel good like the manga, but without the mind blowing everything else.
Meh, I liked the anime better.
I hate you a bit for that, but I'll respect your awful opinion.
anything by watanabe
- Hachi and Ai have far more chemistry in the anime, and their falling in love feels more natural
- Hachi's desperation to overcome and improve himself seemed more authentic and heartfelt in the anime
- The cut off Fee's backstory, a character I managed to give two shits about even with all the focus the manga gave her
- The terrorist subplot was far better handled in the anime, in the manga it was rushed and poorly developed, despite being touted as something of incredible proportions, it ended up feeling anti-climatic
- More focus on other characters, and other introduced, some really likable ones.
- The introduced Ai earlier in the story, and despite omitting her back-story, her development was great.
- Some of the most "contemplative" elements from the manga were still there, despite being toned down.
- Incredibly entertaining "filler"
Manga - 8/10, Anime 9/10
Deal with it, nigger.
What's so bad about Monster?
Planetes? More like Black Holes, because it SUCKED!
That people like it.
If you think that the same guy has been posting this thread all this time you must be utterly retarded.
Bait for newfriends maybe.