[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1390075740081.jpg (70.72 KB, 273x272)
70.72 KB
70.72 KB JPG
ITT: Cliches that genuinely annoy you
>>
File: angry.gif (953.11 KB, 330x300)
953.11 KB
953.11 KB GIF
>>101200412
Harem end
Ambiguous end
Unresolved romance end
World reset ends
>>
The if you kill me you are just as bad as me one.

Simply because unless you know the guy definitely can't come back up to do anything, why risk it?
>>
File: 1386879361113.gif (1.06 MB, 640x360)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
Helpless moe girl.
>>
>>101200660
Fucking this - letting absolute evil walk away because you're too much of a cunt to actually kill a motherfucker

Also, the whole katanas > everything else

Actually, the whole Japan > everyone else
>>
Beach episodes. Get that shit outta my face, nigga.
>>
File: 1390851358439.jpg (1 MB, 1345x1851)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
Female on male violence that's supposedly funny

Side character gets abused for laughs
>>
>>101200412
Pic gets me every time.
>>
File: internet hate machine 2.jpg (1.53 MB, 1176x4099)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>101200412
Gainax
>>
File: 1388333116974.png (179.80 KB, 280x272)
179.80 KB
179.80 KB PNG
>highschool setting

I can't believe I'm even bothering to stomach Nisekoi this season.
>>
ITT: People who don't actually watch anime
>>
Pretty much anything having to do with war in space.
>>
>>101200660
Honestly what kind of sane person would let off the big bad like that unless he got all his limbs torn off or became some heroin addict that could never recover? Letting him go shows you are arrogant in thinking he won't come back and heartless in letting him cause harm.

At least batman put the guys in jail even if it did jack shit.
>>
>>101200902
>Pros: Season 2 confirmed

I... I'm sorry Anon
>>
File: 1390730899998.png (485.14 KB, 640x480)
485.14 KB
485.14 KB PNG
>>101200955
>not liking LoGH
>>
>sip
>HEEEYYAAAAAAAA
>>
>The main girl protagonist who speaks so fucking silently you have to put up your sound each time she talks just to hear what she says
Fuck you Guilty Gear you unoriginal piece of boring shit

>UUUAAAAAWW? *pans to sky*
>>
File: 1333830863559.jpg (26.25 KB, 397x554)
26.25 KB
26.25 KB JPG
>_ is an atronomically bad cook

or

>_ is an astronomically good cook

, bonus points if both.
>>
>>101201001
>liking loGH
>>
>>101201001
>liking nazis in space
The nazis were bad bad men and should never be emulated in any form
>>
File: mayuri desucon.jpg (89.69 KB, 720x960)
89.69 KB
89.69 KB JPG
>>101200412
:3
>>
Screaming power-ups and unstoppable rage
>>
>>101200412
huge robots
>>
File: 1388009665741.jpg (10.19 KB, 350x264)
10.19 KB
10.19 KB JPG
>UMI DA
>>
>>101201142
Huge robots are cool man.
>>
Lesbian obsessed with the main heroine suddenly becoming cured by meeting the generic harem protagonist. Seriously, fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1356863352232.jpg (27.11 KB, 640x477)
27.11 KB
27.11 KB JPG
When nothing goes according to keikaku
>>
Characters always quick to get tears in their eyes
15 second long shots of character making shocked sound with eyes quivering
Motivational speeches
Speeches during combat
Shouting special moves
Anything mecha
Anything highschool
Any yuri or echi


Yeah i dislike most stuff, i genuinely go on /a/ and barely recognize any of these shows or feel like i would ever want to watch them. Looking at the current ongoing anime's right now only 2 look decent
>>
Characters casually bumping into each other, then falling on top of each other and landing in some inexplicable sexual position - then the male getting slapped and called a pervert.
>>
>>101200412
>Cute Girls doing cute things
>Slice of life
>school settings
trully the worst
>>
>>101201117
Go away, Moot. They should have finished the job
>>
If I ever have to see a highschool festival again I will riot.
>>
File: 112746.jpg (34.16 KB, 398x339)
34.16 KB
34.16 KB JPG
>>101201186

This.
>>
File: 1386522807814.png (32.62 KB, 190x260)
32.62 KB
32.62 KB PNG
>>101201209
Oh yeah, I forgot how much I hated that since NGE
>>
>>101201221
So you don't like anime at all?
>>
>>101201186
That is actually brilliant. It gets yurifags mad.
>>
>>101200622
>Harem end
>Cliche
>>
>>101201223
>liking anyone who killed millions of people for no reason
SeikĊ nado ejji no kiita
>>
Supreme rage kicks in, goes all berserk. Friend steps in of maddening rage to some bullshit hug to calm the fuck down before they destroy everything/death by rage.

God does it rustle my jimmies.
>>
>>101201273
>all anime is cute girls doing cute things
I dont see any cute girls in FOTNS
>>
>>101201296
get out schlomo
>>
Girls always using Aikido as a fighting style.
Why Aikido? Why that style?

You know what would be cool? Cute girls using BOXING
>>
File: 1356113236306.png (1.17 KB, 20x247)
1.17 KB
1.17 KB PNG
>>101201296
>No reason
>>
File: 1373925884906.jpg (21.02 KB, 130x130)
21.02 KB
21.02 KB JPG
>Deus Ex Machina
>>
File: 1337028211690.jpg (27.27 KB, 429x410)
27.27 KB
27.27 KB JPG
>>101201221
>>school settings

Fucking this.
>>
>>101200412
>Cliche thread
Last thread I came ruined by brownies.
>>
>blonde girl
>half japanese
>father is Japanese, mother is whatever
>rich, lives in mansion with beach-house
>parents always abroad
>>
>>101201201
you probably realize this but it's probably time to find a new hobby anon
>>
SoL with a club setting. Fuck k-on for spawning a million of these.
>>
>>101201345
>Girls always using Aikido as a fighting style.

Uh, do you have any examples? It's very rarely that I see aikido mentioned in anime.
>>
>>101201339
>>101201348
get out /pol/ no one likes your false infos
>>
File: 1365117903189.jpg (56.74 KB, 777x932)
56.74 KB
56.74 KB JPG
>>101200847
>Female on male violence that's supposedly funny
Similarly: violent tsundere love interests.

I don't understand how people fall for bitches who continuously beat them up just because they've got a cute side or some shit. There's non-violent cute girls out there.

Reverse goes for shitty shoujo romances.

>>101201081
>, bonus points if both.
Needs the unknowingly good cook to fix up the shit cooking with sauce, spices and nothing else.

>>101201209
I don't understand how I made it through any part of Love Hina. It wasn't funny. Naru was a bitch.
>>
>>101201296
Yess, yessss.
Good goy, good goy.
>>
NTR

Fucking tired of this shit.
>>
File: tylor would hit that.jpg (63.28 KB, 637x479)
63.28 KB
63.28 KB JPG
>>101201221
Yeah this
>>
>>101201367
This.
>>
MCs that are one or all of these:
Self-righteous
Preachy
Angsty
>>
>>101201400
Maid sama for one
>>
>>101201367
This everytime
>>
>>101201296
I like to believe that Hitler was granted the ability to see into the future, which is why he tried to save it for future generations.
>>101201345
Ookami-san is just that

>My name is [x] and I'm a normal high school student who is completely average at everything
>>
>>101201417
But NTR is rarely used, so it can't be cliche.
>>
Moe. Too much moe that it totally ruins the story and immersion.

>highschool setting
>slice of life
These too
>>
>>101201186

What are some examples of this?
>>
>>101201507
>slice of life
go home faggot
>>
>Girl can't cook
>Cooks something poisonous anyway
>>
Every tsundere to have ever existed. They are ALWAYS the worst girl.
>>
>>101201186
You mean the best thing ever
>>
The way most anime has to fucking explain everything with a flashback,monologue or whatever really annoys me,specially on things not needing a direct explanation.It really reduces the impact of the story.Why not let people get the story on their own?


It just happened 5 minutes before,no need to show people that fucking scene again
>>
-Rie doing a tsundere
-Hanakana doing a childhood friend or sweet love interest
-Eh! Nandate
-Girl falling on the MC
-MC is a normal student but THEN!
-Girl can't cook
-Oishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
-Umi Da!
-
>>
File: 1363892211385.png (3.53 KB, 209x215)
3.53 KB
3.53 KB PNG
>>101200847
I was having a bad day already...
>>
>>101201530
I bet you like moeshit too
>>
I wanted to say highschool settings but Gin No Saji was actually fun.
>>
>>101201273
Sounds like your typical MANIME faggot
>>
>>101200847
What's in the last spoiler tag?
>>
>>101201565
>Every tsundere to have ever existed.
I like low-level tsunderes. They aren't violent, they've just got the better part of the personality trait.

If only those existed.
>>
>>101200989

Batman is just s bad. Every villain always manages to escape the prison like the next day, so why does he keep doing that?

>but if I kill the Joker, he wins!

Let him win, at least he won't come back.
>>
>>101201599
implying you have to like Moe to enjoy SoL
>>
>>101201540
>Oblivious to the fact that her own cooking tastes terrible
>>
>You're going to use "that"?!
>>
>>101201628

The only tsundere I have not hated so far is Kurisu from Steins;Gate.
>>
Sexual innuendos
Stupidest thing ever
>>
>>101201626
Yes this is OC
>>
>>101201629
Why doesn't he just get the courts to give Joker the death penalty like that skit in robot chicken? I mean Joker has caused enough deaths and damage to get it. That way the law has been decided by the courts and not batman
>>
>Enter room
>Girl naked
>Kyaaaaa
Ne.e..d t..o.. st..op
I even drop a LN because of this shit.
>>
>>101201684
Chitoge in Nisekoi becomes objectively best girl, though that's not really hard given how shit the manga is. The Tsunderes shipped with characters in KSKM aren't too bad either
>>
>>101201710
lame
>>
>>101201684
She's a good example. Needs to be more like her.
>>
>>101201747
Also, Eri from School Rumble
>>
>>101201367
>raison de etre
>>
>>101201714
insanity defence?
>>
File: 1369497637014.png (77.42 KB, 500x500)
77.42 KB
77.42 KB PNG
>bathroom doors can't be locked
>>
>MC's parents never mentioned, like they never bother to exist, "they are abroad" at best.
>>
>>101201741

You should play Grisaia no Kajitsu.
>>
>embarrassing situation about to be noticed
>do some retarded "goofy" shit to make distraction
pic very related
>>
>Cleaning school pond
>>
>>101201807
Already play it, I shoot Makina mom.
>>
>>101201802
My toilet and my bathroom lack locks in my home, so I can imagine this being a thing.
>>
>>101201741
>>101201807
Juicy Yuuji
>>
>>101201839
>cleaning school pool
>water playfights intensify, some hosing involved
>wet t-shirts alround
>>
>>101201800
I think he tried doing that in one a comic and it failed as the jury still found him guilty. Of course Batman had to fuck things up at the end but it shows its possible
>>
File: 1371657252786.png (48.91 KB, 305x197)
48.91 KB
48.91 KB PNG
Imouto acting like she wanted MC's dick.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>Cleaning the school pool with attractive girls as a punishment
>>
>>101201946
>acting like
>>
>mysterious girl falls from the sky and lands on MC in perverted position which gets him hit
>mysterious girl suddenly transfer student
>mysterious girl suddenly moves in with the MC (whose parents are conveniently never home) and MC actually agrees to it despite abuse
>mysterious girl does nothing for the rest of the series but leech off the MC and treat him as her slave. MC does everything around the house for her and even spends more money on her.
>>
>>101201950
>muh animu is perfect and anyone with a differing opinion is from /v/
>>>/v/
>>
>>101200847
Anon, I...
;_;
>>
>>101201852

>He straight up tells her "nice tits" and she's pleased with the compliment

Why doesn't more japanese media do this? Extreme prudes are boring as shit.
>>
>Want to come out with me tonight anon-kun?
>No, I have cram-school
Just once I'd like someone to shout 'NEEEEEEERRRD'
>>
>>101201992
The entire plot of Noucome
>>
File: 1390721843515.jpg (40.35 KB, 467x342)
40.35 KB
40.35 KB JPG
>Popular/Most beautiful girl is the one who can't cook.
>>
>>101201995
>>>/b/ if you prefer. Or perhaps try Reddit. They seem right up your alley.
>>
When the small/feminine/frail looking guy turns out to be the strongest by far.
>>
>world ending or horrible, traumatic event happen to MC
>still go to school the next day
>>
>>101202005
Because there aren't many Ameriboo Jap-hating Japs in Japan like the writer of Grisaia
>>
File: 1380633554249.jpg (179.65 KB, 600x522)
179.65 KB
179.65 KB JPG
>MC finds himself in a sexual/awkward/suspicious situation that could easily be resolved with a few words
>the girl walks in
>"NAAAAANI?"
>"I-I-I CAN EXPLAIN!"
>won't explain
>>
>>101202039
How about this, I could go to /v/ if you go to /gaia/, /mal/ or /animesuki/.
>>
LETS MAKE ANOTHER SERIES ABOUT SENGOKU JIDAI

What about the other periods? The overthrow of the tokugawa shogunate? The periods before that including repelling the mongols?

Also I the whole muh samurai and muh kantana worship related to that period. Stuff like Spears and Guns get shafted even though that was a crucial part of Oda's strategy which is why he won while the other samurai guys failed.
>>
File: 1378426919811.png (549.14 KB, 683x705)
549.14 KB
549.14 KB PNG
>>101200902
Stay mad, forever.
>>
>>101201797
>Japanese trying to speak/write in other languages

It's even worse when a supposedly native english speaker character speaks in engrish.
>>
>>101202163
Or you should just fuck off to /v/. Yeah. That sounds good, do that.
>>
>>101202213
Well, you go to those external website first.
>>
>>101202204
The English writing in LoGH was good. The national anthem was sung horribly though.
>>
File: internet hate machine.jpg (426.56 KB, 956x3381)
426.56 KB
426.56 KB JPG
>>101202196
Oh, I ain't mad. I don't watch anything by Gainax anymore - I just enjoy the fireworks.
>>
File: 1382276600507.jpg (30.81 KB, 512x384)
30.81 KB
30.81 KB JPG
>>101202204
>Mari in Eva Rebuild
>the English in Symphogear

I'm having PTSD flashbacks here
>>
File: 1387232639024.jpg (48.88 KB, 296x387)
48.88 KB
48.88 KB JPG
>Try to talk it out when facing a opponent
>Use your goal/suffering/problem to give him/her a life lesson

I cringed when every anime does this
>>
>>101202262
No. You.
>>
Catchphrase.
>>
>>101202164
>The periods before that including repelling the mongols?

You mean where they sat around pissing themselves and got saved by a storm?
>>
>>101202270
>"Liberty stands for freedom!"
>>
>>101202292
Okay.
You go, I stay.
>>
>>101202344
Yes. You stay on /v/. Glad we've cleared that up.
>>
>>101201714
Gotham doesn't have capital punishment. The real question is why doesn't Bruce use his vast riches and intelligence to design a better prison.
>>
>main heroine walking alone
>suddenly a group of 3 older guys start hitting on her
>MC conveniently near by
>TIME TO LOOK KAKKOII
>>
>>101202381
No, I stay in here. You go to /gaia/
>>
>>101202446
How can you stay somewhere you don't belong? It boggles my mind. >>>/v/
>>
>>101202381
>>101202446
>autists arguing
>>
>>101202430
>he gets beaten into the ground, they leave without the girl for no reason and she gets feelings because he tried to protect her
>>
>>101202304
Still better than seeing another Sengoku remake. At least we can have some animated Mongolian rape. And we can have a scene where the samurai tries going I challenge you to a duel only to get shot in the head by a mongol archer.
>>
>>101202496
>autists posting in /v/ threads.
>>
File: Thank-you.jpg (62.21 KB, 328x365)
62.21 KB
62.21 KB JPG
>>101201081
>bad cook
I fucking hate that shit
"Oh no I burnt these cookies when I was supposedly standing right here the entire time watching them cook."
>>
>>101202547
i can burn boiled sausages get on my level
>>
>>101202502

Oh man that's even worse when that happens.
>>
>>101202558
Truly, you are the hero we need.
>>
>>101202491
Since when you thinking that you belong here?
Go away to /gaia/
>>
>>101202602
Since when you thinking that you belong here?
Go away to /v/
>>
>goofy and/or perverted best friend character
>does nothing but be goofy/perverted for most of the series
>suddenly one scene he turns into a philosophy major and imparts great wisdom (that is way beyond his life experience) upon MC in his time of need
>>
>>101200412

>Nothing beyond, hand holding and nose rubbing
>MC never gets sex
>Highschool
>>
>>101202602
>>101202639
Both of you, fuck off back to the facebook page that spawned you!
>>
File: How.jpg (100.13 KB, 328x365)
100.13 KB
100.13 KB JPG
>>101202558
HOW
>>
File: 1323535615744.jpg (78.98 KB, 400x480)
78.98 KB
78.98 KB JPG
>>101201068
>Guilty Gear
>unoriginal
>boring
>girl protagonist
>anime
>>
>She has a weak body

Mikakunin
>>
>Girl is on train
>Gets raped
>Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>101202725
Go back to Myspace or MSN, dork.
>>
grorious Nippon
stating the obvious
amazing!
incredible!
>>
>>101202770

>weak body caused by anemia
>which is easily treatable
>never does anything for it
>>
>>101202639
Take a look how mad Saya looking at you so you should go.
She may turn into a lovecraft monster if you put her into your computer.
>>
>>101201371
I didn't know chocolate could shit post.
>>
>something bad happens
>character says, "this is bad isn't it?"
>as if the japanese need confirmation from others in regards to the current level of bad happening
>>
>> Boy has 500 girls of varying age/body-types
>> Do everything but rape him
>> Series ends...
>> Not even a kiss.
fuck
>>
In a comedic situation, a character makes a subtle or ironic joke about a situation, then another character has to explain it so the autistic Japanese audience get it.
>>
>>101202866
archive.foolz.us/a/thread/100938172
>>
>>101200622
>Harem end
>Cliche

I fucking wish there were more than a handful of series with harem endings. Fuck all that first girl wins crap.
>>
File: this_kills_the_bunny.png (563.35 KB, 797x1254)
563.35 KB
563.35 KB PNG
>>101200412
>ITT: Cliches that genuinely annoy you
>Someone disagree with you
>Told me to fuck off to somewhere I don't even go
>>
>A main cast of 4 or so female characters who only do things involving fan service.
This shit is killing the industry.
>>
>it's always the shy girl mc likes
>shy girl coincidentally like mc
EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>101202151
this just in general, whenever an awkward situation comes up in any medium and you know it could be explained easily but the fucking characters freeze up "it's not what you think" or some other bullshit that isn't even remotely close to an acceptable response
>>
Main characters being afraid of naked women.

Scenes where the female character is naked ending up with a scream from either character as the camera zooms out and points towards the sky.

Plot being artificially drawn out by finishing conversation scenes at unnatural points, and/or making the characters not ask relevant questions.

Likewise, starting a conversation on a serious topic, skipping out to the next day and then showing a damn flashback of the conversation from a few seconds ago.
>>
>>101203040
Why even make the series a harem if you're just going to have them end up with one girl?
>>
>>101202810
Actually, in japan, they always ALWAYS comment every phrase you say, it varies from "uhu"/"hmm"/"hai" to "sugoi"/"wakatta", seriously, one time a guy got angry because he thought I was ignoring him.
>>
>>101203072
why would you ever chop off one of black rabbit's ears.
Why.
>>
>>101201168
Small mechs are cooler.
>>
File: 1377575464567.png (99.99 KB, 364x289)
99.99 KB
99.99 KB PNG
>Main girl wins
>Other girls receive suffering
>>
Ojou-sama characters. Can't get enough of that ara-ara.
>>
>>101202030
Noucome was parodying it, though. And Chocolat was the polar opposite of a violent tsundere.
>>
>>101203203
Chicks dig giant robots.
>>
>harem
>all girls want MC's dick
>girls are aware that the other girls feel this way
>they're all best friends still

No. My suspension of disbelief can only go so far.
>>
>>101203175
She DID lost one of her ears right?
>>
>worst girl is always the main girl

Truly the worst thing ever and it is almost always true.
>>
>>101202164

>The overthrow of the tokugawa shogunate?

Wasn't Samurai Champloo set in Meiji era?

The Boshin war would be an interesting setting for an anime, I'm sure one exists. Same with Kamakura period.

Sengoku Jidai is a good setting just because of how big the battle spread. You can have a story anywhere in Japan and have it run into conflict, although its all very romanticized.
>>
>>101203151
>Actually, in japan, they always ALWAYS comment every phrase you say, it varies from "uhu"/"hmm"/"hai" to "sugoi"/"wakatta"

Uh, isn't that quite normal anywhere? When having a conversation with someone, you usually show in some small gestures and sounds that you're listening. Not after every sentence, of course, but at certain times.
If the person you're talking to doesn't react in ANY way, doesn't make a sound and doesn't look at you, it certainly gives the impression that they don't give a fuck about what you're saying.
>>
>>101203254
It's a thread about shit that annoys you. Anyone that hates ojou-sama types can die though.
>>
>>101203291
I'll show you a giant robot.

*grabs dick*
>>
>>101201117
It's emulating Prussians, you stupid fuck, not Nazis.
>>
>>101202558
That's nothing. I once burned the eggs I was boiling.
>>
>>101203145
Actually I don't have a problem with this. The problem is when MC ends with no one.

>>101203088
It is ok to have one or two of those, but recently there has been a lot of these every season.

>Too much moe
>MC is pervert because girl is almost an exhibitionist
This is why I am liking d-frag this season, moe is sarcastic and the girl aknowledges that it was her fault MC got to feel her body.

Also,
>Letting rival flee because of no apparent reason
>I can explain
>Highschoolers that looks like 20 years old.
>>
>>101200412
The harem plot line getting in the way of an actually good story, especially if the existence of a harem counters an important part of the story.

>>101200760
This.
>>
I know someone that has burned pots trying to make instant ramen.

So yeah, I can understand how someone can be a horrible cook.
>>
>>101203318
In the anime, no. Although I'm unsure if she does lose one in another medium.
>>
>>101202288
>stopping mid-fight to reminisce about an event from earlier in the episode almost completely unrelated to the fight, and getting a power up from it.
>bad guy learning from that speech while getting beaten up.
"I know someone that wouldn't ______!"
"!!!"
>>
>>101203361
Your resolve is not wasted on me!
*gattais with your giant robot*
>>
>>101203072
>try to steer topic back on course
>get called a fag
>>
File: 1388039100990.jpg (73.01 KB, 524x468)
73.01 KB
73.01 KB JPG
Worst girl is canon.
>>
>>101203340
>Not after every sentence, of course
In Japan, you have to say something after every sentence.
>>
>>101203498

What?
>>
>Villains who have no traits other than being as huge of an asshole as humanely possible
>Gets his ass handed so watchers can have gratification
>>
People on /a/ who don't shut up about ara ara girls being best girls.
>>
Am I the only one who has never seen someone run away from a conversation in real life after being upset or embarrassed? This seems to happen way too much in anime, it just seems overly autistic/dramatic.
>>
>>101203542
You know, when the worst girl is destined to win.
>>
>>101201527
Nyaruko
>>
>>101203714
Like Kirino.
>>
>>101203714

But that's not what you said.
>>
>>101203760
Yes.
>>
>>101203318
I thought she lost both of them in the LN.
>>
>>101200412
No CC ever wins.
>>
>>101203698
Does the internet count? I mean, someone having an argument and losing then switches over to spamming shitty memes like fedora and autist should count as running away after being upset or getting embarrassed.
>>
File: key.png (29.88 KB, 500x413)
29.88 KB
29.88 KB PNG
>>101200622
>World reset ends

This.
>>
>>101203760
But Manami was the worst girl.

And anyone who didn't see Kirino end coming from a mile away is completely retarded. Rule 1 of those kinds of series is that if the name refers to one of the girls, she's pretty much guaranteed to win.
>>
>>101203698
I know multiple mentally fragile girls who run away from difficult situations and go to cry in a corner. I don't even want to know what would happen if I decided to challenge them in a discussion about some embarrasing or touchy subject.
>>
>>101203698
Everyone in my family is like that. It's damned annoying and a reason I don't talk to anyone.
>>
/a/ obsessing over aloof girls.
>>
Justifying villains by giving them some shitty motive.
Particularly minor ones.
ie the sound three in Naruto, Bounto in Bleach, every Index villain ever, Gilgamesh
>>
>>101204017
/a/ obsessing over tsunderes
>>
File: dropped.gif (2.05 MB, 400x225)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>meek, undecisive megane
If she also has braids and/or big tits, I usually drop the show, they fucking annoy me so damn much.
It's super cute without glasses though.
>>
>>101204017

/a/ obsessing over shitty shounen of the season #5546457 and claiming it is saving anime.
>>
>>101202287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXTpik5wf4
>>
>>101204178
People on /a/ calling TTGL S2 shitty shounen of the season #5546457
>>
>>101204178

/a/ watching anime

fucking faggots
>>
>>101204178
The general anime community obsessing over any slice-of-life anime and claiming it is killing anime
>>
File: bravo reader.jpg (152.62 KB, 1025x599)
152.62 KB
152.62 KB JPG
>>101202204

I was in tears of laughter when I started alternative.
>>
>You don't understand!!!!
>*runs away*
>>
>>101204317
THEY'RE HUMAN

BRAINS!
>>
>>101204179
u wot m8?
>>
File: 1390009938857.jpg (70.81 KB, 1000x581)
70.81 KB
70.81 KB JPG
>>101204317
>>
>>101204528
To be fair, this is common in shitty soap operas/teen dramas around the world too.
>>
Japan being the centre of the universe
I understand why this happens but it still annoys me
>>
>>101200847
My life in a copypasted nutshell except it was not my best friend but some random douche and that the slut didnt die at childbirthshe should have.
Thats why I love anime.
>>
>>101202736
I think he mixed up Gear and Crown
>>
File: 1379481468250.png (582.41 KB, 640x480)
582.41 KB
582.41 KB PNG
>list cliche you don't like
>shit eaters get mad and tell you to fuck off or say you don't really like anime
>>
>>101204960
It does not mean it is excusable.
Although it would funny if,
>Watching a Soap Opera
>Reaches climax where people are arguing
>You don't understand and leaves
>Guy in the middle left row stands up
>What kind of shitty plot is this? DROPPED!
>Guy walks away while the actors are still stunned
>>
>>101205282
i'd rather someone tripped them and they ended the show after an awkward silence following the fall
>>
>Building drama on stupid misunderstandings that would literally take 5 seconds to explain

>The unearthly obliviousness of one character to another's affection is used for serious drama
>>
>>101204178
/a/ going into threads of shows they don't like just to shitpost
>>
>>101205620
THIS. How can someone be so oblivious. The girl figuratively said "I am okay having sex with you but no one else", and MC is like "Yeah, yeah, this is why we will be friends forever."

And what happened that half the animes now are moeblobs? If it isn't about it, one character must be sacrificed for thesake of moeblob.
>>
MC is a skinny beta faggot with no personality and no substance to his character.

I don't understand why they can't just replace the annoying generic highschool MC with a stoic. It'd be essentially exactly the same thing except less annoying to watch and if he was actually competent at combat or whatever thing he magically gets good it'd actually be kind of cool.
>>
>>101206212
The worst part is that every girl likes MC for no reason. They just suddenly like him.
>>
>>101206292
I can accept it if they like him because hes really good at ______ or if its a realigned villain that he beat in a fight or something. I get more pissed off when they like him because "hes a nice guy". Its like what the fuck, is this seriously the only thing this guy is good at? Is just like literally every single person more worthwhile than this guy a complete and total shit head?
>>
>>101200412
>File deleted
What
>>
>>101205992
>animes now are moeblobs
>animes
And moeblob is a type of character, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>101200412
Female characters that violently hit other characters for slightly annoying them, I don't mean a light tap every now and then, I mean the ones that literally physically assault characters(usually male) that annoy them. It trivializes the crime of assault and even more importantly makes the character come off as an irrational bitch (which is a character type we've all seen far too many times).
>>
>>101206580
O rly?
Moeblob animes must be animes about Huge steroid guys beating dinosaurs, right?

If someone tells you that they like Alpha MC animes, you will say that Alpha MC is a type of character, you dumbfuck too?
Sheesh, how dense a person can be.
>>
>>101200412
MC and his team of sidekicks are always right because the
>MC can never be wrong
>>
>>101206794
worse than always right, it is when the evil guy is evil for the sake of evilness.
>I will destroy the world including me because I am evil!
>I will conquer the world with inferiority complex!
>>
>>101201413
>I don't understand how people fall for bitches who continuously beat them up just because they've got a cute side or some shit. There's non-violent cute girls out there
I've been thinking about it for some time and now I'm sure Japanese male otaku are plainly masochists. and same goes for female readers of shoujo trash, the mental health of those girls should be checked.
>>
>>101206748

>O rly
>animes

Jesus fuck, do you get the concept of English?
>>
>>101206748

No one would say they like " Alpha MC animes " because that's not a genre, you idiot. They can say they like in which the MC is alpha but that's it.

>animes
>o rly

Holy shit, just go away.
>>
>>101206863
>I will conquer the world with inferiority complex!

Hey, Char Aznable was a great villain.
>>
>>101206948

>they like anime in which*
>>
File: Haruhi's hotpot.jpg (126.62 KB, 1327x747)
126.62 KB
126.62 KB JPG
>bossy and powerful young girls
>angsty brats that are "in the right" according to the author
>"It's okay to do bad things and get away with it because it's the MC!"
>>
File: 1390516189764.gif (859.98 KB, 600x313)
859.98 KB
859.98 KB GIF
>Way more fan-service than acutal story
Nothing gets me more angry than this.
>>
>>101206994

You mean he was great as "Quattro Bajeena", I don't think he had that much of a presence until Counterattack.
>>
>>101207071

You should stop watching shit shows then.
>>
>>101206928
>>101206948
Holy shit, moeblob is considered weird and shit by most people, when I say most people, I mean anyone who isn't a neet that lives with their parents.

>Jesus fuck
>because that's not a genre
Yeah, I bet you are one of those faggots that classify games with "Action" and "Adventure" too.

You guys may be damn right, I will come back when dayfags leaves, shit even tor 4chan is better than this.
>>
>>101207262
Thats the thing, I watch like 3 maybe 4-5 episodes. If they are way too FS I drop them like a sack of rocks.
>>
>>101207305

Moeblob isn't a genre, you fucking retard. Is it that hard for you to understand? You may dislike anime with moeblobs, that's fine, but just because an anime has moeblob characters, it's not a "moeblob anime". And please don't come back.
>>
File: 1386516888690.png (403.03 KB, 695x436)
403.03 KB
403.03 KB PNG
>>101202270

y-yeah!
>>
File: a0612736186_2.jpg (34.69 KB, 350x350)
34.69 KB
34.69 KB JPG
>Final battle
>MC gets beaten up at first
>Antagonist smiles evilly and prepares to deal the final blow
>MC ends up wielding some new over-powered weapon/power that is completely unknown to the audience, and gets their stamina back in the process because muh love/friendship/edge/moral superiority
>NANI!!??
>Kills the antagonist with some cheesy finishing move
like, maderfaking why
>>
>>101201448
I'm fine with angsty alone or preachy, if the MC always ends up messing things up and has his hubris trampled upon afterwards. The three of them in one character are simply unacceptable though.
>>
File: 1276385249996.png (6.96 KB, 300x300)
6.96 KB
6.96 KB PNG
>>101207896
>we unwanted food crisis
guys, the negative form of 'do' is the primary school material...
>>
MC dies, no wait they became God.
Every fucking time.
>>
>>101206748
What
>>
>>101202164
The worst ones are the ones where generals and feudal lords are gender-bent.
>>
>>101202213
you belong in /v/ you autistic piece of shit
>>
Racial stereotypes.
>>
>>101200412
Not really a cliche but the humor and jokes that japan often finds funny, when they put it in a setting that is in any way close to being serious I hate it. I mean it's not so bad if the whole thing is humor by itself but their brand of humor is so irritating in most settings outside of a purely comical setting.
>>
>>101209293
>>
File: 1374451239756.jpg (45.84 KB, 640x360)
45.84 KB
45.84 KB JPG
>>101204160
>>
>>101209588
Good God...
Don't tell me it's legit.
>>
File: Jew joke.jpg (167.08 KB, 400x975)
167.08 KB
167.08 KB JPG
>>101209588

Everything there is right. Praise Japan.
>>
>>101200792
Agreed, though it's even worse if they leave the beach episode till near the end of the arc, realize they planned one, and ruin the pacing of the last part of the series with a beach episode. Why would you do that?
>>
>>101209841
/pol/ please leave.
>>
File: 1358104654222.png (33.58 KB, 391x197)
33.58 KB
33.58 KB PNG
>>101207017
>>bossy and powerful young girls
>>angsty brats that are "in the right" according to the author
>>"It's okay to do bad things and get away with it because it's the MC!"
>>
>>101209588
>Mexico food is good
>Nothing negative about Mexico
Feels good.
>>
File: 1367955526678.jpg (58.36 KB, 480x480)
58.36 KB
58.36 KB JPG
>>101200622
>Ambiguous end
Seriously this is bullshit, you are telling me a story you don't just get to end and tell me to decide for myself what happened fucking finish the fucking story.
>>
>>101200746
>>101200847
>>101200906
>>101201068
>>101201081
>>101201186
>>101201201
>Characters always quick to get tears in their eyes
>15 second long shots of character making shocked sound with eyes quivering
>Motivational speeches
>>101201209
>>101201221
>>101201378
>>101201394
>>101201741
>>101201992
>>101202035
>>101202689
>>101203088
>>101203300
>>101204528
>>101207071

All of these. Sure I've enjoyed anime and these stereotypes in the past, but it's time to move on. We're not all casuals who are new to anime.
>>
>two characters don't like each other but somehow without any onscreen development one of them starts caring about the other

>member of the main cast with loads of negative traits and general unlikeability who often seems to be a jerk for no reason given a tragic backstory near the end of the series as if that rounds them out. Bonus points if the backstory makes no sense as to why they're assholes.

>most anime with a male MC nowadays using the same milquetoast MC who whines all the time about how much he wants to be normal
Seriously, it's why I prefer series with female main characters; there just seems to be a bit more variety than the usual same few male archetypes they use.

>anime just being weird for the sake of "humor" for extended periods of time
I'm fine with some mindfuck imagery here and there; I love lain, for example, but I hate shit where the plot just fucking stops to create scenes that read like a 12-year-old's humor fanfiction on deviantart. See fooly cooly for examples.
>>
>>101200622
>World reset ends
I feel like there's a right way and a wrong way to do this, and most of the time it's done poorly. There's gotta be some sort of consequence to it!
>>
>>101210686
> jerk for no reason given a tragic backstory near the end of the series as if that rounds them out

This

>Did you hear? Obamalama-kun just stabbed a teacher, it's alright though his parents only bought him a Wii U instead of a Playstation 4, that poor kid
>>
>>101210841
I agree. I think Madoka did this fairly well with the effects of the reset on poor Homura.

The problem kind of world resets is when there is a bad situation and then the main character uses plot device #347 to rewind time and there is literally no difference in the new world, at all. It's just bad thing x didn't happen and nobody remembers. At least with lain she had to sacrifice her own existence when this happened.
>>
>>101210962
It's not even limited to villains, really. I objected sorely to Asuka's character development being so awfully paced in regards to her behavior outside the Eva, where she more or less remained this awfully static character who was just rude to everyone until hey presto Arael magically changes her character dramatically and Anno shoved her backstory awkwardly in.
>>
>>101210686
Wait, FLCL was attempting to be funny? I kinda liked it, but at almost no point I had a laugh.
>>
>>101210686
>fooly cooly for examples
Yes, all shounen is shit-no exceptionsthat I can think of right now.
>>
>>101207896
It's just like what airs on the 5 o' clock news. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>101200622
>Unresolved romance end
[rage intensifies]
I don't care if everyone hate everyone in the end I need my motherfucking closure
>>
>the only characters that get any actual development are the two/three protagonists while all the potentially much more interesting side characters get no development whatsoever
>>
>MC joins a small group of people.
>For some reason those in the group start reliving some of their tragic backgrounds.
>Only the MC can help them, the person who only knew them for less than a week. Not the ones that they spent years with.

This shit has to stop.
>>
>childhood friend/creepy stalker/clingy friend/little sister/etc always cockblocking/harassing/annoying the MC and/or his main love interest in some way
>MC does nothing and says nothing to stop it from happening
Bonus points if he actually defends this person when love interest brings it up. Also bonus points if "it can't be helped"/"we'll just have to deal with it until x condition is met" or some variation thereof is used.
>>
Oh, the male MC cant fight or even defend himself, but he manages to get like 5 girls that fight to lust after his dick cause he said a nice thing to them.
>>
>>101219066
This.
>>
>>101217072
I can't think of any example that wouldn't be a harem show.
>>
>cute anime girl, frequently a nee-san type teasing MC by going on long nonsensical rant with sophisticated word choice and various references to everything from daily life to anime to literature.
I don't think anybody knows what the fuck I'm going on about
But I hate it



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.