(Stop watching at 1:55.)
1. Find video you like. Upload it if it doesn't already exist. Use the scripting language to extract the clip if you otherwise don't know how.
2. Add #t=3m08s" or whatever. That's the joke....
3. Realize the joke after you watch the full clip. (Did I really need to tell you this?!)
Dangit... this won't work... whatever, you all will figure something out.
That would require thinking of a scene, and finding it on youtube. Fuck that shit.
Oh come on. Most threads only require you to do 1 thing, which is use an image, or even 0 things, which would be just thinking up a crappy thing to post. However, this requires you to do /SEVEN/ things:
0. Think up crappy stuff to post.
1. Find a scene.
2. Strip it with a short script.
3. Upload scene to youtube.
4. Wait a couple of hours for it to process...
5. Re-locate the temporal coordinates marking the scene's starting position and modify the youtube url accordingly.
6. Make a note of the terminating coordinates and point these out to the reader in you crappy post.
7. Enter captcha.
I have to find something from Carnival Phantasm....