[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1390639861685.jpg (150.07 KB, 671x504)
150.07 KB
150.07 KB JPG
Takarada thread! WHOP YOUR WADS ON THE COUNTA
>>
File: fortheloveofdosh.png (1.42 MB, 1500x844)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
King Dosh, may he reign forever.
>>
Grab it while it's hot lads.
>>
Praise be to Takarada
>>
File: url.png (835.43 KB, 915x428)
835.43 KB
835.43 KB PNG
Here's hoping the Takaradaworks keep churning out new fan art.
>>
>>101016948
He's paying the workers in maximum zeni to perfectly capture his glory.
>>
>>101016805
Why can't I hold all this dosh?
>>
Please stand for the playing of the Osaka national anthem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
>>101016805
>I HEART Osaka Brigade
>Abandons Osaka
>>
File: 1390642187954.jpg (121.15 KB, 600x800)
121.15 KB
121.15 KB JPG
>>101016948
Honestly, I've been doing a few Takarada sketches and he's super fun to draw out of all the Kill la Kill cast, just because you get to do rediculous stuff with the monies. Next though is Gama and his shape shifting bod.

Also favorite Pixiv sketch of the Dosh-Master. Look at him being all sweet to dem granies.
>>
File: Harry.jpg (76.18 KB, 600x605)
76.18 KB
76.18 KB JPG
>>101017195
Still wanting someone to draw a picture of Harry Enfield and Takarada broing it up together and wopping wads.
>>
>>101017450
>No Kevin and Perry anime by Trigger
Life is cruel
>>
>>101017429
>Look at him being all sweet to dem granies.

Now I want to think he kept up the granny info network by constantly visiting retirement homes and flattering the old women.
>>
File: garden party.png (1.48 MB, 1298x688)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
I hope we get to see what happened at that garden party. It'd be funny to see how they'd interact when they aren't trying to kill one another.
>>
>>101017203
Satsuki cut their hearts.
>>
File: coveredindosh.png (1017.54 KB, 900x822)
1017.54 KB
1017.54 KB PNG
As promised.
>>
>>101016686

>Playing Killing Floor Patriarch Finale
>Team Dead, low health, getting swarmed
>Pray to Takarada-chan to give me the strength
>Oneshot Headshot Patriach with a Crossbow
>LOADS A MONEY

He was watching over me
>>
File: 1390655100202.jpg (62.48 KB, 385x385)
62.48 KB
62.48 KB JPG
Anon that's making the Takarada loadsofmoney video here. Quick update that I'm now about 3/4ths done with the video. sadly, I had to scrap some ideas since I don't have room for everything, but it's all good From the looks of it, I'll be done by Tuesday or possibly Wednesday if I need to clean it up
>>
File: kill la sleepover.jpg (562.32 KB, 1650x940)
562.32 KB
562.32 KB JPG
>>101017880
I know I'd drop loadsamoney if it meant getting a season of Kill La Kill: Fumoffu.
>>
>>101018028
First Shitsuki, now Nui. GENTLEMEN, WE ARE BUYING ALL OF THEIR WAIFUS AND TURNING THEM INTO LITTLE CUMSLUTS
>>
File: LOADS.jpg (1.68 MB, 4597x5000)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>101018028
>Dat
>Fucking
>Censor

I lost it. 10/10, would wop my wad for again.
>>
>>101017880

>little Satsuki & Takarada bonus episode

If they got money for LWA Ep 2, they can get it for this.
>>
File: 1390258677684.jpg (57.97 KB, 341x620)
57.97 KB
57.97 KB JPG
>>101018028
thank you based anon
>>
File: klk16.jpg (198.31 KB, 1876x842)
198.31 KB
198.31 KB JPG
>30 sec preview is out

SATSUKI WATCH OUT
>>
>>101018073
What are you going to call the video?
I'm gonna be away without a computer for a week but I'll have my iphone
>>
>>101018189
Please spoonfeed me
>>
>>101018189

Here drop a link would you kindly? Can't seem to find the link
>>
this is th-this is is this th-thi-this is an insult to satsuki-sama
>>
>>101018224
>>101018237
I'll teach you, instead.

Go to Dailymotion, search for "kill la kill" 16.
>>
>>101018073
Looking forward to it. Will prepare to shut some mouths.

>>101018119
Here's hoping. I want to see Lil' Takarada with a braces grill trying to mack on Satsuki.
>>
File: 6zWq7[1].jpg (12.12 KB, 192x139)
12.12 KB
12.12 KB JPG
>>101018256
This isn't what I wanted at all
>>
File: 1346444251032.jpg (72.79 KB, 493x333)
72.79 KB
72.79 KB JPG
>>101018300
>>
>>101018083
This is like the third time I've seen that picture and I just now noticed Nui's right hand.

Hah.
>>
>>101018194
I'm thinking along the lines of either TAKARADA WOPS IT OUT or Takarada's lodsofmone unless someone suggests something more catchy
>>
>>101018256

>teaches me instead of bitching at me like the autists

Thanks G. And is it just me, or did Ragyo's eye colour change in that preview?
>>
>>101018028
Post an uncensored version so I can fap!
>>
File: 6xzt.jpg (33.86 KB, 382x332)
33.86 KB
33.86 KB JPG
>>101018321
Monkey has no penis
>>
>>101018338
Looks the same to me. Could be just the lighting.
>>
File: 1345828826168.jpg (175.71 KB, 512x512)
175.71 KB
175.71 KB JPG
>>101018377
As expected of Japanese.
>>
>>101018323
LOADSAZENI
>>
>>101018028
Nui has never looked hotter
>>
>>101018323

WOPS IT OUT, that's the best one.
>>
File: Money.jpg (19.89 KB, 630x347)
19.89 KB
19.89 KB JPG
>>101018073

Hey man, dunno if it's up your alley, but that song "Money" from the film "Cabaret" is also a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q
>>
File: 1390163442711.jpg (75.47 KB, 500x500)
75.47 KB
75.47 KB JPG
>>101018377
>Monkey can't afford surgical enhancements

Truly, the poorfags live terrible lives.
>>
>>101018491
Too slow paced for Takarada
>>
>>101018491
But who would Takarada do a money duet with? The only one close to him in wealth would be Satsuki and she'd never celebrate money unless she got really drunk one night and started making fun of Ryuuko for being poor.
>>
File: 1389864646028.jpg (178.90 KB, 650x560)
178.90 KB
178.90 KB JPG
>>101018500
>implying Satsuki doesn't have everyone's reproductive organs in a jar somewhere because in Satsuki's society you have to earn the right to reproduce.
>>
>>101018500

Well you know what they say about Takarada, when it comes to penis enlargement he doesn't need to buy what he's already got
>>
>>101018534
>But who would Takarada do a money duet with?

Rich Mako, of course.
>>
>>101018584
I wish I could post that image but i'm still waiting for the other thread to 404, then alot of good images can be dumped. Even the ones that showed Shitsuki to be the slut she is.
>>
>>101018555
>You will never be get to watch the legendary Takarada Kaneo work his magic impressing ladies on a giant wad-shaped bed with his face on it
>>
>>101017972
>Trigger in charge of writing their mari sue

That part was the last straw for me, shitsuki a shit.
>>
>>101018491
I was basically going to say >>101018526
but at the same time ask what >>101018534
said. I could see a Taka Rich Mako duet, even a Satsuki one, but alas, one project at a time.
that and I'm pretty tired.
'night anons
>>
>>101018862
You are a true rich fag
>>
File: 1390697957237.jpg (283.32 KB, 2000x1500)
283.32 KB
283.32 KB JPG
>>101018886
Wads need to be wopped.
>>
>>101018995
>Not Takarada bucks.
What are you doing.
>>
File: Frog masked.jpg (6.58 KB, 249x243)
6.58 KB
6.58 KB JPG
>>101019061

>Slutsuki destroyed Osaka
>Takarada bucks are worthless now

Bitch has gone too far this time
>>
>>101019061
They weren't invented yet in 2012.
>>
>>101018995
>That debt riddled currency.
>That gold that's dropping in value.

Shoulda invested in Takarada, kid.
>>
>>101019107
Should've gotten the silver.
>>
>>101019107
>>101019136

>BUY GOLD NOW

>Brought to you by Kiryuin Financial Advisers
>>
Takacoin when?
>>
>>101019222

Never now.
>>
File: dogespin.gif (2.86 MB, 500x500)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>101019222
Right after doge reaches mars.
>>
So with the latest episode Ira X Mako is confirmed right gaiz?
>>
Semi related, here's another Underworld Takarada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2La5r3KWSFA
>>
File: TakaACute.jpg (191.53 KB, 1386x1274)
191.53 KB
191.53 KB JPG
He fell asleep counting all his dosh. Might finish this later.
>>
>>101020086
cute
>>
>>101018189
Ragyo is a qt in that picture
>>
File: rich kids.png (72.05 KB, 500x627)
72.05 KB
72.05 KB PNG
>>101020086
If you could, please include a Catsuki plush in there somewhere. Either strapped to a dartboard and with sharp implements sticking out of it like a pincushion... or lovingly tucked under his arm. Your choice.
>>
File: 41131282_big_p5.jpg (73.18 KB, 363x375)
73.18 KB
73.18 KB JPG
>>101019375
Yes, as we've outlined in several threads.

Not that I mind saying it again.
>>
>>101018073


can you post your youtube address
>>
>>101020805
http://www.youtube.com/user/DukeofMurk
>>
>>101016686


> Takarada

but he's a whore now
>>
File: 1390617817771.gif (2.86 MB, 480x270)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
May he rest in peace.
>>
i want to draw takaradical

any ideas/requests?
>>
>>101021656
Takarada treating Satsuki like a stripper.
>>
>>101020994
this gif is too gay for my pure sensibilities
>>
File: RICH KIDS UNITE.png (166.60 KB, 500x329)
166.60 KB
166.60 KB PNG
>>101018534

Nigga, what are you saying, Takarada's dick has been in her at least twice
>>
shit character

sage
>>
>>101021656
Satsuki treating Takarada like a stripper.
>>
>>101020086
REST WELL, DOSH KNIGHT..... we will watch over your fortune
>>
File: pTAtNsk.jpg (136.27 KB, 1000x562)
136.27 KB
136.27 KB JPG
>>101018292
>Lil' Takarada with a braces grill trying to mack on Satsuki

PLEASE
>>
>>101021656
based anon.

How about this: >>101018292
Bonus points if you'd care to include a tiny jealous Nonon watching them.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00462.png (285.33 KB, 500x472)
285.33 KB
285.33 KB PNG
>>101021656
Takarada + ruffled hair

do it for the maximum ruffle
>>
>>101021898
>tiny jealous Nonon
my hear can't take it
>>
>>101018321
ahahahahaha I didn't even notice.

It's like one of those hidden object books from kindergarten. Something new every time you look. It took me until yesterday to see MENDOUKOTE yutaka and ooyage ("rich bitch" basically) on Satsuki's bokken.

Where is this field trip taking place, is what I want to know. And what are the sleeping arrangements.
>>
>>101018323
I wish you the best of luck in your noble endeavor, o most loyal servant of the Dosh King.

>>101018462
It must be this. MUST.
>>
File: ZENI I CHOOSE YUO.png (77.84 KB, 500x459)
77.84 KB
77.84 KB PNG
>ep 14 comes out
>barely any fanart of the crab overlord
>ep 15 comes out
>suddenly new content everywhere

Was it the rape or his calling out Satsuki's bullshit?
>>
>>101018028
Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1390405005945.gif (523.38 KB, 980x550)
523.38 KB
523.38 KB GIF
>>101018028
Fuck yourself faggot, Nui is pure and would never roll over naked for money.
>>
File: 1390756668366.png (171.35 KB, 500x435)
171.35 KB
171.35 KB PNG
>>101018534
Why not Ragyo?
>>
>>101018790
he probably has his face even on condoms
>>
>>101018189
>Senketsu telling us to look forward to the web PV
>Welcoming us to the Web PV and telling us what the secret is

I love Trigger
>>
>>101022323
I think him and Ragyo make more sense, Satsuki is never seen actually being in charge of the money, just spending it. People with this much power should stick together.
>>
File: 1390810446618.png (1.38 MB, 1200x746)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>101022265
Shhhhhhh.
>>
>>101022507
What if the real cause of his rivalry with Satsuki is because she knows he's been sticking it to her mom?
>>
According to these threads, Takarada is wopping hard everyone but Ryuko
>>
>>101022594
I just hope we get glorious Takarada Ryuuko interactions next episode.
>>
>>101022594
She's a mental poorfag though
>>
>>101022552
>stuffing money in her eyesocket
>>
>>101022632
She has no respect for the zeni, despicable
>>
>>101022507
TakaradaxRyuuko doujin when.featuring satsuki walking in to her mother ahegao with money stuffed in her pussy
>>
>>101023286
fucking doujins when in general
>>
>>101023442
>Takarada's entirely successful quest to give two generations of Kiryuuin women the D
>>
>>101023530
>they then find out and have a threesome to make up
>>
takarada drawag here, it might be a bit before i get you guys's requests up, i use my phone to photograph my draws (scanner is slow and loud as fuck) and i have to resize them in paint.
i might be able to upload one soon, but the others might take a while.
>>
>>101023442
>>101023286
Sengoku Rance style doujin with Takarada as the MC?
>>
>>101023704
doujin game*
>>
>>101016948
Sasuga Trigger
>>
>>101023733
takarada doujin is fine too
>>
File: image.jpg (318.62 KB, 1292x1045)
318.62 KB
318.62 KB JPG
>>101023665
>>101021816
here's one done
sorry for quality, it was the first drawing i made this morning
>>
>>101023665
yo man, take your time, it's okay, you're doing great job anyways

>>101023704
How about a sim RPG-like game, where you are Takarada and you run your own harem.
>>
File: 1390816023120.png (1.88 MB, 1500x844)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>101023749
Forgot my image
>>
>>101023782
can't breathe
>>
>>101023808
[SASUGA TRIGGER INTENSIFIES]
>>
Someone should give Satsuki a copy of Hokuto no Ken
>>
>>101023808
>Implying they're not twins
>>
>>101023850
Someone should do a bunch of shops swapping Satsuki and Kenshiro's faces.

Or even just their miraculous eyebrows.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (17.99 KB, 300x249)
17.99 KB
17.99 KB JPG
>>101023782
Draw him putting money in to one of Satsuki's junketsu straps.
Pic kinda related; quick google search for strippers and money.
>>
>>101023889
>Swapping Satsuki with Kenshiro
>Not Satsuki with Raoh
>>
>>101023926
>not swapping ragyou with kenshiro
>>
>make jobber boss to show off the new 3-star uniforms
>only lasts an episode worth of screen time
>accidentally create the best character in the entire series

Takarada spinoff series when?
>>
>>101023789
>>101023812
thanks for your support, anon(s)
i wont let you down!
>>
>>101024027
you're drawing a shit

kindly wrap a noose on your neck and drop yourself
>>
>>101023789
>not wanting to conquer japan while raping various miscellaneous female 2-star club presidents.
>>
>>101024010
It's pretty much a law of fiction that a random jobber boss with a ridiculous gimmick will become a fan favourite
>>
>>101022552
>dosh bucket
>>
File: 1390816023120.png (206.58 KB, 386x429)
206.58 KB
206.58 KB PNG
>>101024010
Not soon enough

>>101024049
Shhh
>>
>>101024010
Unfortunately he's gone for good, he wasn't that popular in Japan and as for the west it seems that only /a/ has a real liking for him.
>>
File: 1388066022909.jpg (129.46 KB, 1440x810)
129.46 KB
129.46 KB JPG
What does Zeni even mean?
>>
>>101024266
his western following is big enough to be noticed by trigger
>>
File: taka-not-kill.png (194.10 KB, 390x390)
194.10 KB
194.10 KB PNG
>>101024266
>>
>>101024300
white impact on a picture is totally not overused at all
>>
>>101024287
Money
>>
>>101024266
They made a big deal out of him being rescued after an incredibly elaborate introduction, I get the idea he'll be supporting at least.
>>
>>101024352
Maybe we should all use yellow comic sans instead.
>>
File: 1381790975900.jpg (204.93 KB, 1920x1080)
204.93 KB
204.93 KB JPG
Any have the RULES OF NATURE gif from this latest episode? Trigger probably spends over half its budget on those 15 to 20 second bits.
>>
satsuki criticizes takarada for his attachment to money, and yet the new three-star uniforms look more bling than ever
>>
File: takaradaspecial1.jpg (376.20 KB, 1280x905)
376.20 KB
376.20 KB JPG
>>101024294

From the KlK newsletter
>Hello! This is Tattun once again! How did everyone enjoy episode 14 of KILL la KILL? I'll have to say it was way crazy than the usual episodes. It was apparently Mr. Nakashima's turn to go gung ho, I guess that's no surprise then. What surprised me even more is the popularity of Takarada amongst our oversea fans.
>Since Ms. Higuchi was picking up about Takarada, might as well make this week a Takarada special! While I too like Takarada as an character, and his design is definitely something to note of (reminds me of a stereotypical pimp) his popularity amongst our oversea fan is still a mystery for me.
>>
>>101024560
why would they care about subhuman foreign people?
>>
File: I did not.jpg (23.99 KB, 275x270)
23.99 KB
23.99 KB JPG
>>101024560
How about that episode 15? Did you rike it?
>>
>>101024616
because subhuman foreign people funded LWA ep 2, and are about as major of a fanbase for trigger as the japs
>>
File: 1390415190291.jpg (70.67 KB, 472x600)
70.67 KB
70.67 KB JPG
>>101024780
yes
>>
Does anyone mind translating the preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUX_Wt6IFds
>>
>>101016686
Weak ass jew.
>>
>>101024780
It's shit
>>
>>101024981
>Hello everybody! Episode 16 preview for you all!
>So what will be happening next?
>What were the true intentions of Isshin Matoi?
>What became of nudist beach?
>Why is Mitsugi Ikuro so fabulous?
>Maybe I'm getting carried away here.
>Also, what is Satsuki thinking about?
>And does this old lady have secret plans for Satsuki?
>Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!
>>
>>101024560

HAPPENING
>>
File: doshrulestheworld.png (154.14 KB, 300x300)
154.14 KB
154.14 KB PNG
>>101025190
>literally throwing away money
>jew
>>
>>101017195
>Not this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d1k2SNtq79c
>>
File: image.jpg (534.21 KB, 1541x2047)
534.21 KB
534.21 KB JPG
>>101021921
last one for a while, pic's probably bigger than his big gay asshole, but it was all i could do fast-like

see you space crabcakes
>>
File: 1363878006685.png (7.73 KB, 208x243)
7.73 KB
7.73 KB PNG
>>101025482
>literally uses money as weapon
>not jew
>>
>>101018028

>eye isn't covered by yen symbol

you dun fucked up
>>
>>101025766
>Rich immediately means jew
>>
>>101025766
the school in kobe is closer to jews, since they get support from america and russia, both of which are ran by merchants of the east
>>
>>101025759
R-RUFFLE
>>
File: Its takarada tiem.gif (2.41 MB, 500x281)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>101025766
Jews horde money. Takarada just gives it away.
>>
>>101018189
Now that Osaka has been burned to the ground, Satsuki's days are numbered.
>>
File: ;3.png (3.61 KB, 203x231)
3.61 KB
3.61 KB PNG
>>101022265
>Lelouche in charge of good taste
>>
File: 1390732130422.png (207.04 KB, 491x738)
207.04 KB
207.04 KB PNG
rich kids married when?
>>
I want to draw Takarada, I'll try to post some drawings later if these threads continue.
>>
File: DEPLOYING-MONEY-BOMBS.gif (2.23 MB, 500x281)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>101026817
THE THREAD WILL BE KEPT ALIVE UNTIL THEN MY MAN
>>
>>101026817
They'll be around fir a while. At least till Duke finishes his thing.
>>
>>101026691
>satsuki is surprised in the preview because ragyou arranged her a marriage interview with takarada
>>
>>101026964
And then Ryuko must save her princess from marrying the wrong guy
>>
>>101019136
No joke. My buddy got some 18 month 0% APR credit cards, maxed em out buying silver, then sold it after 17 months and paid off the cards. Made a killign
>>
File: 1389605098828.gif (229.84 KB, 229x185)
229.84 KB
229.84 KB GIF
>>101027082
There weren't any jokes in that post, anon.
>>
File: Into orbit they go.gif (1.96 MB, 615x413)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>101026964
My sides won't be able to handle it
>>
>>101027021
>>
File: funding nui.jpg (365.94 KB, 1200x746)
365.94 KB
365.94 KB JPG
>>101018028
>>
File: takarada and satsuki.jpg (65.04 KB, 640x360)
65.04 KB
65.04 KB JPG
>>101027251
>>
File: 1386889035323.png (132.54 KB, 550x450)
132.54 KB
132.54 KB PNG
>>101022265
>Nui is pure
Pure shit.
>>
File: RICHKIDS.png (132.29 KB, 341x750)
132.29 KB
132.29 KB PNG
>>101027021
>not posting everything
>>
File: 1358535550285.jpg (113.12 KB, 1280x720)
113.12 KB
113.12 KB JPG
>>101018189
>>
>>101027377
Takaradical deserves much better than satsuki
>>
>>101027468
He deslikes everything about her besides her looks
>>
>>101027468
Takarada only wants monkey's sword.
>>
>>101018189
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ae1ay_kill-la-kill-ep16-preview-30-sec-ver_creation?search_algo=2
>>
File: 1390726031546.png (943.46 KB, 788x810)
943.46 KB
943.46 KB PNG
>>
No idea why but he makes me think of some character from the Sprawl Trilogy. Maybe it's just because of Osaka.
>>
>>101027526
He wants dosh, Satsuki has dosh and nice ass. Could work.
>>
>>101027377
is Takarada really that tall?
>>
File: GLORIOUS ZENI.png (430.61 KB, 500x726)
430.61 KB
430.61 KB PNG
>>
>>101024294
>>101024560

Huh, didn't know we were the only ones who liked him.

It's probably pretty stereotypical that American fans love the over-the-top money-loving pimp themed character.
>>
>>101028017
It's not just the Americans. We've got Brits and other Europeans in the dosh army.
>>
>>101028017
Nah, I think it's everyone who got tired of that Hypocrite bitch Shitsuki, and Takaradical is the only one who called her out. His clothes are also pimpin'
>>
>>101028017
I like him because he doesn't give a fuck and isn't a total pushover unlike the other two schools
>>
>>101028232
and kansai dialect sounds adorable
>>
>>101027893
He's standing on his wallet
>>
>>101027893
Nah but his zeni is
>>
>>101028488
Aoi, aoi~
>>
>>101028017
He sacrificed his anus to defend capitalism. His VA is perfect. I'm lovin' the pimp look. Most of what he said to Satsuki made sense and was on point. What's not to like?
>>
File: 41101760.jpg (323.46 KB, 600x600)
323.46 KB
323.46 KB JPG
>>
>>101028017

THE HEART has been taken too much for granted in this hot-blooded show. It's nice to have a different take on life as a reference point, so we don't get too used to all the hot-blooded monologues.
>>
I wonder what real Osakans think about him?
>>
>>101028978
he must be like oda nobunaga to them
>>
>>101029119
A war monger?
Sounds about right.
>>
>>101028232
>Hypocrite bitch Shitsuki
This so much. I can stand almost anything but that. Did she ask the people of Osaka if they wanted her rule? Why does she think she has the right to rule at all? 15 ruined her for me.
>>
>>101029241
dictators are like that
>>
>>101028978
For me it was a pretty good advertisement for Osaka
>>
>>101021759
She didnt seem to remember him, so I doubt they've fucked.
>>
>>101029522
It's a facade, anon, don't be fooled by the eyebrow hitler
>>
>>101029173
I doubt he had any interest in conquering anything besides business. He would have at least bothered to gather some info on Honnouji.
>>
>>101029709
business is war, anon
>>
>>101029495

Osakan's seem like pretty cool people. I'd definitely want to go there.
>>
so, who's sent suzuki to steal a uniform after all?
>>
>>101024560
>introduce a capitalist pig
>capitalist pig countries love him
who would have guessed?
>>
>>101029779
china pls
>>
>>101029779
It's those cultural differences thing, anon. This also explains why we have trouble liking Satsuki 'muh feudalism' Kiryuuin.
>>
>>101029779
japan is capitalist as fuck itself these days
>>
>>101029861
satsuki is actually also more popular in the west than she is in japan
japs favor ryuuko much more
>>
>>101029925
On a top level sure. But their business culture still looks feudal
>>
>>101030048
nowhere is the picture of a wage slave salaryman as strong as it is in japan
>>
>>101029959
Japs get to live vicariously through Ryuuko, so it's understandable.
>>
>>101030185
Almost like a feudal peasant
>>
>>101030217
>>101029959
Americans love characters that Opress others because they have fantasies of being in power and opressing others themselves. Instead of siding with the oppressed side they go against the underdog because they position of hte overlord seems more appealing.
>>
>>101030325
also because
> Muh terrorists and liberation
>>
File: NudistBEAAACHU.png (365.83 KB, 619x348)
365.83 KB
365.83 KB PNG
>>
File: DOLLA DOLLA.png (130.43 KB, 466x542)
130.43 KB
130.43 KB PNG
>>
>>101030325
Then why do we like Takarada, the last true guardian of Freedom in REVOC's messed up world, so much? Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>101030606
It's actually implied that he got his power from REVOCS.
>>
>>101030637

His family opposes Satsuki's mother. He outright states that his family operates out of the East, and the Kiryuin's out of the West.
>>
>>101030637
....how? He's mech is most likely from Nudist Beach
>>
>>101030689
....*his
>>
>>101030637
if you mean the part where satsuki asks him "who gave you the power to stand against our uniforms" it was actually nudist beach
hell, his mech looks like a modified nudist beach mech
>>
>>101029241
Right of conquest faggot
>>
>>101031041
Then stop going on about how she's superior.
If she had an actually superior way of live then people would join her willingly
>>
>>101029428
Yeah, that's why I'm suprised Trigger doesn't except us to side with Takarada.
>>
I've just about given up on figuring out why people like Takarada.
>>
File: yea right.jpg (117.93 KB, 640x360)
117.93 KB
117.93 KB JPG
>>101031041
>being this self-entitled
And they call Takarada a jew
>>
>>101018028
Cash Rules Everything Around Me

C.R.E.A.M

Get the Money

Dolla Dolla Bill Yall
>>
>>101031161
Kiryuins are the real jews of klk, they just hoard the money to themselves and try to control the world
>>
Kill la Kill is actually about The American Revolutionary War.
Ryuuko is America. Satsuki is Great Britain. Nudist Beach are the French and Takarada is Benjamin Franklin leading the fight for FREEDOM

It's All About the Benjamin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTBb1u6UGg
>>
Man Sastuki a hypocrite.
Showing resolve and virtues when you have the world handed to you is easy, being gutter-trash and not succumbing to your desires, now that takes resolve.
Further proofing that Mako > Satsuki
>>
>>101031295
>tfw German involvement in the American Revolutionary war is always glossed over.

You Yankees are ungrateful like shits
>>
>>101031365
Why is that relevant?
>>
>>101031155
Are you fucking dense or what?
>>
>>101031365
Attempting to genocide the guys who control the media isn't a great PR move, germanbro
>>
>>101031309
She didn't have the world handed to her.
>>
>>101031401
I just felt like posting, I dunno.

uh
Frederick the Great is the kind of ruler Satsuki should aspire to be, Absolutism can only work under an enlightened monarch
>>
File: brak obama.jpg (23.17 KB, 400x273)
23.17 KB
23.17 KB JPG
>>101031365
You mean the secondhand Hessians the Brits paid to fight as mercenaries against us instead of spilling British blood? Yeah, thanks a whole fucking lot Germany
>>
>>101031365
You mean how the Germans fought for both sides? Since the majority of the German troops fought for Great Britain, they're either:
A: The one stars who blidnly fight for the Kiryuin Empire
or
B: Just sitting in the background singing Ragyo's theme.

Your choice.
>>
>>101031538
>who is von Steuben
>>
File: needs more cats.jpg (225.13 KB, 800x600)
225.13 KB
225.13 KB JPG
more dosh please
>>
>>101029241
its called reichtime
>>
>>101031726
>Reclaiming your rightful clay =/= stealing shit
>>
>>101028232
Satsuki isn't a hypocrite.

She's got the largest ego in the world, is misguided in her ideals, but isn't a hypocrite.

She lives up to the standards and rules she sets for everyone else, so it's not like she's not practicing what she preaches.
>>
File: 64886-004-2353B724[1].gif (92.34 KB, 920x620)
92.34 KB
92.34 KB GIF
>>101031803
oh then should turkey reclaim their clays in aegean, balkans, ukraine, middle east, north africa and caucaus?
>>
>>101031928
No, Byzantium should
>>
File: japan sülo.jpg (233.18 KB, 730x1152)
233.18 KB
233.18 KB JPG
>>101031964
>byzantium
>>
File: thankubasedzeni.png (96.16 KB, 281x281)
96.16 KB
96.16 KB PNG
>>101031726
>>101031803
>>101031928
>>101031964
>>
>>101031928
No, because they would get shit on.

Stop trying to apply anime logic with the real world.
>>
>>101031999
Sorry, the Eastern Roman Empire
>>
File: JannissaryRubbingCheeks.jpg (300.56 KB, 1500x1004)
300.56 KB
300.56 KB JPG
>>101032039
eastern roman empire you say?
>>
File: 1385909041620.jpg (684.66 KB, 1600x2132)
684.66 KB
684.66 KB JPG
>>101032083
I don't think you and I will get along well, anon
>>
>>101031434
>Mommy mommy I wana my own school!
>Sure hun
>And I want you to buy me friends!
>Sure hun
>And I want some life fibers
>Sure hun
>I hate you mommy I'm so much better than you anyways stay out of my life ;_;

Meanwhile, Takarada inherits some of his families fortune and continue making smart investments and being a beloved leader of his people.
>>
>>101032157
BOSH BOSH SHOOM SHOOM WOLLOP

DOSH
>>
>>101031596
A Prussian.
>>
File: wtfnipponfaf.png (2.04 MB, 800x5000)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>101032150
whatever you say bro
but greeks contributed lotsa stuff the ottoman empire
see pargalı ibrahim
also damn your shoushit japs
>pic related
>>
There was a few frames after his defeat when Satsuki confronts him that he accuses her of 'getting off' to looking down on him. That is some serious fucking testicular fortitude right there.

Dotonbori Robo Mark II when?

.
>>
>>101032542
Highly likely he didn't like Nonon much too
>>
>>101032542
Takarada confirmed for the only sane person in the klk
>>
>>101032668
Did he even interact with Nonon?
>>
>>101032715
Probably at Satsuki's graduation party. She's pretty much glued to Satsuki's boots. I doubt he liked them much back then too.
>>
>>101031905
>She lives up to the standards and rules she sets for everyone else, so it's not like she's not practicing what she preaches.
Not really, Please explain where she worked her ass off to get from no star status to where she is now. Oh wait, she just took some of mommy's money and built herself a playground where she can do whatever the fuck she wants. She proceeds to complain to those two at Whiplover Manchild's school how they're abusing the power of their parents to rule over others, and then she does the exact same thing, except for "hurr durr MUH IRON RESOLVE"
>>
>>101032997
I mean, she's legitimately more powerful than stars, even without her Kamui. She didn't buy that strength, she earned it
>>
>>101033181
More like her mommy gave it to her.
>>
>>101033181
she was only able to obtain that power because her family is rich
>>
>>101033221
>>101033296
How does that work?

I mean it's pretty clear that she's a powerful fighter because her abusive mommy forced her to train from a young age.
>>
What is the meaning of ZENI in his teeth?
>>
>>101033399
>How does that work?
She's been living like a little girl
In the middle of her little world
>>
>>101033296
She's been groomed as a tool since birth.
>I'm using my parents' money for muh own goals
Nothing she's ever done has not been carefully observed and expected by Ragyo.
>>
>>101033442
Money
>>
File: 1336169950318.jpg (52.66 KB, 500x375)
52.66 KB
52.66 KB JPG
She can have all the physical power she wants, but if she misuses it or uses it to opress others she doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>101033399
if her family wasn't rich she wouldn't have been able to gain the power, it's as simple as that
>>
>>101033958
Her power to fuck people up with a sword without even using her Kamui seems more tied to the fact her mom is abusive rather than the fact her mom is rich.
>>
>>101034081
and if she weren't rich, she wouldn't have that sword

and her mother would be too busy working to be abusive as often
>>
Why do you think Ragyo's back has those scars?
>>
>>101034205

They're tattoos that gives her skin life-fiber powers.
>>
File: 1390256058256.png (339.53 KB, 638x720)
339.53 KB
339.53 KB PNG
>>101032961
>yfw next episode it turns out Nonon had a crush on Takarada in kindergarten
>While she stuck with Satsuki she and Takarada were close
>This eventually leads to her aiding in his escape in episode 16
>Satsuki executes her for this infront of the other Devas to show them she isn't fucking around
>This leads to Dog defecting to Nudist Beach
>>
>>101034199
I mean these sound like pretty tangential details to me personally.
>>
>>101034367
ow the edge
>>
File: 6oCF1[1].png (211.33 KB, 710x930)
211.33 KB
211.33 KB PNG
>>101034367
Won't happen
>>
File: 1385440887703.png (376.48 KB, 900x702)
376.48 KB
376.48 KB PNG
>>101034367

>yfw Satsuki, the four Devas, and Takarada and Mako and Ryukoall form a massive Love Oxagon with numerous gay and straight relationships
>The rest of the show is basically a comedy soap opera about this and the action aspect is completely forgotten
>dropped
>>
>>101034570
Could we stop throwing that word around, maybe?
>>
>That shift from red to blue in the credits

I know its wishful thinking, but do you think Satsuki could be taking a more central position as the protagonist in the coming episodes?
>>
>>101034660
ow edge
>>
>>101034672
Pick related by the way
>>
>>101034672
Sure hope so.
>>
>>101034672
As far as I'm concerned, if the show wants to save itself, they'll need to make a major change like that.
>>
File: 1390715645167.png (182.63 KB, 1000x562)
182.63 KB
182.63 KB PNG
>yfw after episode 16 the credits turn yellow for the rest of the show
>Takarada is the main character

>>101034629

Takarada confirmed to be getting best girl
>>
>>101034672
>>101034726
>>101034777
Nice wishful thinking faggot, the extended preview KLK thread says the blue symbolizes Ryuuko calming down
>>
>>101034879
Yeah, when has Trigger or Gainax ever lied to its viewers?
>>
>>101034634
more like picked up
>>
>>101034935
usually near the endings
>>
File: The Stab™.jpg (110.28 KB, 980x550)
110.28 KB
110.28 KB JPG
>>101034672
The rich faggot that controls people with money is an important part of nudisto beech, nudist beach is the demons.
The second part is Ryuko joining Satsuki's academy against REVOCS.
Shit, they have been building up a Satsuki Vs. Ragyo since the phone call in Sanageyama's episode, not to mention the good clothes Vs. bad clothes argument in the episode 13.
Satsuki even gave Ryuko "the stab" in EP 12.
>>
>>101034935
And when has /a/ predicted the next direction the show will take correctly.
>Love interest
>Senkestu quest
>Rainbow scissor
If /a/ thinks its going to be more about Satsuki more reason to believe its going to be Ryuuko being calm.
>>
File: Shinjiro_Nagita[1].png (530.79 KB, 508x945)
530.79 KB
530.79 KB PNG
>>101035040
You forget so quickly
>>
Can we expect a new OP this Thursday?
>>
>>101035163
how is that a lie?
nothing apart from the facade created by nui was said about him, everything else was /a/ speculah
>>
>>101035098
I don't really care if Satsuki doesn't become the protagonist, I just want Trigger to do SOMETHING to shake things up. The show is becoming stale
>>
>>101035163
Isn't it weird how much Nui and Mako look alike
>>
>>101035210
>becoming
It's been stale since forever
>>
>>101035209
The point is that the PVs can be misleading.
>>
>No one remembers that the academy is a giant kamui.
>>
>>101035210
Ryuuko is joining the adult world soon, if that's interesting to you. The commentary for episode 15 was:

-From this point on, the show is "Ryuuko's counterattack"
-Up until episode 15, Ryuuko was just being led around by Satsuki. She became part of her system. In episode 15, Ryuuko has become an irregularity. She has opened her eyes and is ready to fight back.
-Now it's the time for Ryuuko to fight back. She has overcome her anger, the revenge has become a secondary purpose. By giving the sword back, Ryuuko completely betrayed Satsuki's expectations. Ryuuko's true story starts from this piint on.
-Ryuuko is a child, just a teenage student. But now she has to grow-up. Ryuuko won't stay as the "transfer student". Ryuuko journey into the adult world is just starting. From episode 16 we will get a WOW! sort of Ryuuko.
-The adult world composed of Nudist Beach and REVOCS will be integral to the second half of the story.
-Wolverine and Spiderman references were intended.
-The ED changed from red to blue because it changed from Ryuuko's arteries to Ryuuko's veins. Ryuuko was fueled by burning red (anger), now she is powered by warm blue (passion).
-Nudist Beach hasn't lost their relevance at all. Their true purpose, their relation to REVOCS and Aikurou's true identity will open the door to the second half.
-Gamagori is genuinely kind, he likes Mako.
-OP and ED will change, Mako will have a big role here!

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/reviewmov/20140127/E1390758079003.html
>>
>>101035269
It wasn't a PV, it was the commentary for the episode:

赤から青に変わるエンディング
今回のエンディングは、「キルラキル」の文字がどんどん細くなっていく1話と同じ演出。
なのですが、背景が赤から青に徐々に変わっていきます。
今までの流子が動脈の赤だとしたら、ここからは静脈の青、という意味でしょうか。
炎は赤より青い方が熱いということでしょうか。

There is actually no mention of Mako; the reason the ending changed from red to blue is because red was the color of Ryuuko's veins and now it's the color of Ryuuko's arteries. Ryuuko's actions won't be "fire red" but "hot blue".

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/reviewmov/20140127/E1390758079003.html

It also says that Ryuuko's enemy isn't Satsuki any more so that's something. And that from now on she is only going to do what she wants to do. And Ryuuko giving the sword back is important and will bite Satsuki's ass in the future.
>>
>>101035363
>-Gamagori is genuinely kind, he likes Mako.
berry exite
>>
>>101035269
PV didn't say a thing about Nagita.
/a/ just called him the love interest because of "I want to know" and "Till I die"
>>
>>101021759
Nah she broke her hymen when she wore her wedding dress.
>>
>>101035454
anal
>>
>>101035054
They specifically said Ryuuko broke free of Satsuki in episode 15. The end of the episode, with Ryuuko giving up revenge for the sake of lives and throwing the sword back to Satsuki went against Satsuki's expectations.
>>
>>101035363
needs much more satsuki. I dont know how trigger could manage to make ryuuko relevant to anything at this point.
>>
>>101035667
She finishes what her father started
>>
>>101035667
Because she is obviously the chosen one to stop the war between humans and life fiber.
>>
>>101035667
>Senketsu is obviously special and has qualities that are lacking in Junketsu
>Isshin's plot is most likely much larger than Ragyou or Satsuki
>Ryuuko may not be fully human
>By learning the truth, Ryuuko will slowly start to grow-up and change

Satsuki is the one who barely has anything to do in the story any more but get fucked by Ragyou and Nui.
>>
>>101035432
>Gamagoori
>Kind
>Enforces the regime of a brutal dictator without question

Sure sounds kind to me!
>>
>>101035822
I dont care about Ryuuko petty revenge to be frank. Im way more curious about what Satsuki final objectives are after she broke free of her mother.
>>
>>101035868
He doesn't believe she is a brutal dictator
>>
Unfortunately, I live in a sad delusion that this show is about devas and takarada, I get more and more disappointed with each ep
>>
>>101035897
But Ryuuko isn't fighting for revenge any more.
>>
>>101035897
>broke free
>>
>>101035952
in an assured futur.
>>
>>101035910
Didn't he kill a student in the first episode?
>>
>>101035897
敵討ちって、虚しい。だって勝っても何も戻ってこないじゃん。
流子の最初の目的は父の敵討ちでした。それも行動原理です。
今は違います。守るべきものが増えました。ここからは、「自分がどうしたいのか」を考えていかなければいけません。

Revenge-driven Ryuuko is gone; now we're getting introspective wanderer Ryuuko.
>>
>>101035923
They'll all die in the last episodes, then they'll retcon that in the movies to make them part of the giant Kamui that will cut the fabric of time and space to kill Ragyo.
>>
>>101035936
She dosnt have anything to fight for anymore. I dont know what they will do to make her motives to counter Satsuki interesting. Other then shes mean.
>>
>>101036055
She will think very hard about it in the next episode after she is told the full truth.
>>
File: 1385101868886.png (109.67 KB, 231x231)
109.67 KB
109.67 KB PNG
>>101035999
Satsuki-sama was so awesome he bled a little. He's been asleep since then.
>>
>>101036055
「自分がどうしたいのか」を考えていかなければいけません。
They said that she will think about what she wants to do.
>>
>>101035910
and that makes it A-OK
>>
>>101036055
>>101036115
She's joining an anti-Kiryuin organization, all they need to do is tell her she's evil and that Nui is with Ragyo to give her a motivation.
>>
>>101028168
Russian mafia as well!
>>
>>101035425
>And Ryuuko giving the sword back is important and will bite Satsuki's ass in the future.
how can having her sword bite her in the ass?
>>
>>101036180
lame. I hope for more personal stuff.
>>
>>101035667
>Satsuki
>Having anything to offer to the narrative
This is what Satsuki fags actually believe.
She's a hypocrite playing at dictator who pretends to noble but is afraid of mummy. I will never understand how you fags idolize her.
>>
>>101036225
We will see, but giving the sword back fully released Ryuuko from Satsuki's influence.
>>
File: image.jpg (73.83 KB, 480x679)
73.83 KB
73.83 KB JPG
>>101035868
Just because she's brutal doesn't mean she's not fair, or even right.
Would these breasts do evil?
>>
>>101036248
I think there is something else related to Life Fiber and Senketsu.
>>
>>101036251
yea flawed character sure are boring.
her whole plot is about regaining control of her life from the adults. its more interesting then Ryuuko just hitting people cluelessly.
>>
>>101034367
Unless some junketsu shenanigans go on and makes Satsuki more aggresive and violent, I can see that happening.
>>
>>101036313
>Sexualising Satsuki-sama
Kill yourself.
>>
>>101036387
>sama
Kill yourself.
>>
>>101036340
Clueless Ryuuko is gone, we're getting WOW! Ryuuko next.
>>
>>101024560
Where can I find this newsletter?
>>
>>101035363
WAIT YOU AREN'T THE IRC RIGHT
>>
>>101036340
>her whole plot is about regaining control of her life from the adults
But that's Ryuuko's plot.
>>
>>101036340
>her whole plot is about regaining control of her life from the adults
Yeah because that's what's its been. Not 'yes mum, okay mum, I'll help you take over the world. Can you stop touching me now?'.
All the substance you're talking about is either subtly implied or entirely fan speculah (however likely)
What we have in the execution of her character is a boring contradiction of an over lord. She was interesting at the start but the longer it goes on the worse her character gets. The devas are getting better tho
>>
>>101036505
No, I'm re-posting from this thread: >>101024258
>>
File: 4XTqZj7.jpg (243.33 KB, 1200x833)
243.33 KB
243.33 KB JPG
>>101036387
Fuck you, she's the sexiest.
>>
>>101036513
nah Ryuuko was an headless chicken for the whole first part. Sastsuki was pointing her were to shit from time to time. Anyways next episodes will probably bring much needed change to all this.
>>
File: handegg.jpg (119.51 KB, 1280x720)
119.51 KB
119.51 KB JPG
Do you think will more 'foreigners' appear in KLK?
>>
File: smiling gamagoori.jpg (191.76 KB, 1920x1080)
191.76 KB
191.76 KB JPG
>>101036313
>Just and fair
>Constantly plays favourites
>Subjugates the masses because she can
>Destroys the livelyhoods of others just for fun
>Rigs the social climbing system, so that even those who work their hardest don't get shit unless they bow down
>Just and fair

Just because she has a nice ass doesn't mean she can act like an entitled cunt without repercussions.
>>
>>101035999
He killed a traitor and a thief, nothing inherently evil about that.
>>
Someone needs to shop Takarada's face onto this gif
>>
>>101036632
Ryuuko was a kid. And now she is growing up and she is being told the full truth of the world. Because it's Ryuuko's story, not Satsuki's.
>>
>>101036645
Fuck that was funny. I didn't even notice they were all black the first time either.
>>
File: 2.jpg (14.66 KB, 300x300)
14.66 KB
14.66 KB JPG
>>101036645
>50 star uniform
please
>>
>>101036712
No way I though all these episodes focusing only on her were just farts and wind (full of farts)

All Im saying is that Satsuki was much more interesting then her at this point.
>>
>>101036656
>Constantly plays favourites
no
>Subjugates the masses because she can
She has to, or someone worse will
>Destroys the livelyhoods of others just for fun
When did that ever happen
>Rigs the social climbing system, so that even those who work their hardest don't get shit unless they bow down
When Mako ran the Fight Club she and her whole family was handsomely rewarded even though the entire purpose of the club was fucking the other clubs over.

Just be outstanding, and she'll reward you.
>>
>>101034660
I hate when it gets thrown around too but posts like yours are literally why it started getting thrown around in the first place
>>
>>101036850
This.

Anyways shell probably pull a mazinger z on us and the minutes shes defeated some villain will show up and blow the world.
>>
>>101036828
But they didn't focus only on Ryuuko. And the focus won't change. It's Ryuuko's story, the second half will just reinforce that.
>>
>>101036850
Not that guy but,

>She has to, or someone worse will
Nigga what...
>When did that ever happen
What is no star slums?
>When Mako ran the Fight Club
Because that was club policy and the reason it was even allowed was to try and absorb Mako and Ryuuko into the system.

Satsuki fags I swear.
>>
>>101036850
Unless you happen to think that she's shit, in which case Whiplover Manchild will fuck you over (kill you).

I mean, at one point she ordered the one stars to kill/severely maim each other if they want to keep their uniforms, not to mention the whole "no late day" thing.

Seeings how the 4 Devas lost to Ryuuko during naturals election, but didn't get kicked into the slums like the club leaders did indicates favouritism. Not to mention the fact that even the devas have to be really fucking good at something, except for nonon, who just gets a free pas because she's the childhood friend
>>
>>101036999
>no star slums
Full of people who dont even bother trying
>fight club
Judging by the number of club she admitted I doubt its only that.
>>
>>101036656
>>101036850
>>101036999
Can we all just agree that Takarada does everything better than Satsuki on those points? When it comes to chucking large amounts, there are no favorites or tricks in the social ladder. There is no subjugation. The city prospers from his rule.
>>
>>101037066
>Full of people who dont even bother trying

Sure, not being a sport ace makes your entire family derserving of living in a slum.

She could also, oh I dunno, instead of building fucking mansions for the two stars at least provide some basic housing to the masses
>>
>>101037131
>There are still logical people in the thread
Thank God
>>
>>101036850
The whole purpose of the fight club existing was to prove to Ryuuko that her friend was nothing more than a simpleton,driven by merital greed just like all of her pawns.
Both Ryuuko and Mako proved her wrong in the end. Satsuki's been taught by her mom how everyone and everything is bellow her. It's all black and white and she's the only one that is perfect and special.
>>
>>101037038
Devas are still her strongest followers, you expect Satsuki to replace them just because?
It favouritism on some level, but it's not an unreasonable or even stupid move, is it?
>>
>>101037131
But she just hate people who dont try so much. I find it commendable.

And clubs are pretty much anything in this show.
>>
>>101037066
>Don't even bother trying
They have to work twice as hard as a one star, and by Shitsuki's judgement, they would be worth more. But that's not the case, because they refuse to lick her bootheels
>>
What was the spider-man refrence?
>>
>>101037176
>The whole purpose of the fight club existing was to prove to Ryuuko that her friend was nothing more than a simpleton
But that was all up to Mako and Ryuko, if they'd been able to resist the corruption of having loadsemone they'd have been both rich and well off.
>>
>>101037038
she didn't kick them out because she has nobody to replace them with, simple as that
their defeats were an opportunity to improve their uniforms, and also a lesson for them
>>
>>101037249
sastsuki crazy shoulders pads
>>
>>101037241
>But she just hate people who dont try so much. I find it commendable.

How can you expect someone to be great at sports or school if they have barley enough food to survive?
And Mako was part of the Tennis club as well, and she lived in a scrap metal hut, so I doubt just being in a club entitles you to some not shit-tier housing
>>
>>101037264
>if they'd been able to resist the corruption of having loadsemone
Who the hell can? And Mako's family have been in poverty forever, so you can't blame them for letting the shekels get to their heads.
>>
>>101037131
Why? To put mediocrity on a pedestal and provide no incentive for individuals in her society to become excellent?
>>
>>101037305
What... I dont get that one. Wolverine and other stuff though is much more obvious.
>>
>>101037332
Well yeah, but that's all on them.
Satsuki made it rain, it's not her fault they turned into assholes.
>>
>shitsukifags can't contain their cancer to the 123124124 shitsuki threads
>>
>>101037347
There could still be a noticeable improvement from no- to one-star, no need to let your people freeze and starve.
>>
>>101037314
This.
Lets remember that club member is not an auto win.
Satsuki a shit and her fans are too devoted to see reason.
>>
>>101037314
Mako was in the club, but she didn't try hard enough to earn a uniform.

Why is it Satsuki's fault that Mako (a lazy airhead with high potential) is not willing to apply herself for the sake of her family's living accommodations?
>>
>>101037410
If your life is comfortable, there's no noticeable improvement, and no incentive to be anything but lazily below-average.
>>
Fact is, Satsuki preaches about not being ruled by your base desires, yet rewards those who follow her with opulence and luxuries, while also enjoying them herself.

Hypocrite
>>
>>101037393
>Satsuki made it rain, it's not her fault they turned into assholes
She made it rain because she knew fully well that they would become assholes and eat each other. Did you miss that speech she gave while Mako was throwing Ryuuko around with the chain?

>You see Matoi, people are pig scum like this when blinded by greed, they can't help it
>>
>>101037410
If being a no-star was enjoyable, why work hard.
Fascism? Yes.
>>
>>101037516
>If being a no-star was enjoyable, why work hard.

Not fucking dying =/= Enjoyable
>>
>>101037485
she uses the luxuries to keep the two-stars loyal, as attempted with mako
it is true that she's hypocritical about it, though
>>
>>101037485
This.
Also
>Claims that effort is reward in shit like naturals
>Nonon still gets a podium.
Don't act like she wouldn't get rekt without her little costume. Satsuki a hypocrite
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if most No-stars were demoralized because of that No Late Day thing. You know, where about half the student body gets killed or expelled because traps. Imagine witnessing your friend fall into that bubbling pit of lava, that'd be pretty demoralizing if you ask me.
>>
>>101037512
>You see Matoi, people are pig scum like this when blinded by greed, they can't help it
You yourself is saying she was right, how can she be blamed for exploiting the fact?
All she did was give a poor family money, and offered a chance for Mako to become a three-star.
>>
>>101037598
>>>/r/12042899
>>
>>101037572
>she uses the luxuries to keep the two-stars loyal, as attempted with mako

Which proves that her ideology doesn't work
>>
>>101037582
I honestly don't see how would nonon ever survive without her uniform, either
sanageyama and gamagoori were both shown to be able fighters without theirs, and inumuta still has his hacker on steroids skills without his
nonon's abilities seem entirely reliant on her uniform, though
>>
>>101037640
Of course it does, her ideology is that people will do anything for gain.
The only difference between her and Takarada is that she considers the hunt for material gain to be dirty.
>>
>>101037598
Now that you mention it. Its not like that one satsuki fags says about people just needing to put effort in to get out of the slums people are literally killed off and what not. There are mandatory fights to the death. How are Satsuki fags still trying to maintain an argument?
>>
>>101037598
It's not lava. It's actually just orange soda, flavored with wasabi. It just burns a little.

Embarrassing, but no one actually dies.
>>
>>101037553
Humanity has only gotten where we are now out of death. We work to survive, not because we want to.

Think about yourself, anonymous. If you the government was willing to foot the bill to keep you in a reasonable home, with all the food you need and all the anime and vidya you could handle -- whether or not you contribute anything to society -- would you work?

Of course you wouldn't. There's no reason to. You survive whether you contribute or not. Sure, you could work for nicer things, but why bother? You already have everything you need.
>>
File: 1382649226710.jpg (117.38 KB, 940x538)
117.38 KB
117.38 KB JPG
>>101037754
I dunno anon, does this look like the face of orange soda etc.
>>
File: POWER-OF-ZENI.gif (1 MB, 295x221)
1 MB
1 MB GIF
>>
>>101037741
>Natural's Election
>Only the worthy will survive!
>Oh, but I won't take the uniforms away so everyone has equal chances, lel!
>>
I realise that just like how Satsuki is being rased as a tool by her mother, she has also based her system around that by rasing the proper tools to serve her. Everyone not good enough for her gets weeded out. It's in no way different that what her parents do. Her whole life has been a well induced self delusion. Attract the stronger ones to serve you and use them to suppress the weaker to ensure your reign.
>>
>>101037798
I dunno man, most European countries seem to be doing pretty well
>>
>>101037843
to be fair, all of the remaining two-stars got slaughtered by the one-stars
if the three-stars weren't capable, they could easily get swarmed as well
>>
>>101037698
Yeah which proves that her regime and muh honor is all well and fine unless you're a childhood friend who she can just give the job to.

>>101037754
People are still purposefully expelled and culled out of money and status on mandatory physical trials. If I walked into an high school, held a race and took the five worst kids families' income away people wouldn't think that was the work of a good system or ideology.
>>
>>101037698
Nonon's ability is her loyalty, though.
She always had that.
>>
>>101037879
>EU economy
>doing pretty well

You're right anon. Thank goodness they have that free money tree they can just dispense to everyone
>>
>>101037918
gamagoori is loyal AND not useless
>>
>>101037972
With EU I mean Germany, obviously
>>
>>101037836

Thanks anon
>>
>>101037986
Gama would try to stop Satsuki if she was ever cruel or hurt someone just for the fun of it, Nonon is blindly loyal.
>>
>>101038011
every EU country is contributing to the welfare black hole
>>
>>101037798
No you want to work. When I was unemployed for awhile a few years ago it was terrible. Playing games and watching shows just feels terrible when you know you should actually be doing work. Easily one of the worst times I've ever had and yes I still got payed and could live comfortably (for the moment) but even then its not fun man
>>
I hate to break in on this discussion here, but

>37 **6 **,627 **8,194 **2 キルラキル 1 (完全生産限定版)
As of today (01/27/14), KLK has sold 8.2K. Below Arpeggio (12K) and NNB (9.2K), but still in the Top 100 BDs and a respectable amount nonetheless.

Source: http://www3.atchs.jp/urisure/, post 117
>>
>>101037798
>If you the government was willing to foot the bill to keep you in a reasonable home, with all the food you need and all the anime and vidya you could handle -- whether or not you contribute anything to society -- would you work?

Of course I would.

I actually prefer earning my livelihood instead of getting everything for free and being an useless slob..

Also working means I actually have the possibility of increasing my wealth and position in society while contributing to said society.
>>
>>101037698

Well, considering she's head of all the musical clubs, and what with that voice and all, it's possible that Satsuki just has an appreciation for Nonon's oral skills.
>>
>>101038074
Fucking this.

It feels incredibly shit being unemployed even if you don't have to worry about basic amenities.
>>
>>101038090
>Arpeggio

Why is this pile of shit popuar?

>hurf durf aliens come to Earth to conquer Earth
>They make their ships look like human ships for some reason
>have magical shields that let them control the Earth oceans and shit
>hurr piloted by little girl AIs
>please take our show seriously
>>
>>101038181
I don't like Arpeggio either but KLK's premise is no less ridiculous.
>>
>>101038127
>Nonon performing a literal oral symphony using people's vagina's as she gets them to moan in sync with bach

>Filename

Makes sense considering the breaking duck voice
>>
File: 1387425043524.jpg (283.31 KB, 600x800)
283.31 KB
283.31 KB JPG
>>101038127
Nonon's vagina is as big as her heart.
>>
>>101038074
It only felt bad because you knew it was going to run out before your years did

Think about how most successful people live their lives -- they work hard to save enough to 'retire'. Which is exactly what you described. Live out your days in relaxation, not working, living off a cash supply that can come from wherever.

Retirement is the dream, the life goal for nearly every worker in an economy. They want to work so that one they save enough to live comfortably without working.

If you offered the same accommodations as retirement without having to work for decades to earn it, no one would have to work.

[spoilers]I was unemployed too. I know.
>>
>>101037918
>loyalty and ability
>>101037885
>if the three-stars weren't capable, they could easily get swarmed as well
Implying Nonon wouldn't have lost the naturals without her uniform.

Face it if loyalty really mattered then things like naturals wouldn't be the be all and end all. Satsuki's actions and ideals don't match.
She is a shit and a power hungry dictator.
>>
>>101038115
If this is true, anonymous, you would be rewarded greatly for your contributions in Satsuki's society. What's the problem?
>>
>>101038127
mhm, Nonon puffy pussy.
>>
>>101038251
she is probably misguided in her methods by the fact that she never had to experience the hardships she preaches about
>>
>>101024287
What does katana mean?
>>
takarada a shit, raygo would turn his lights out in a second
>>
>>101038074
It only felt bad because you knew it was going to run out before your years did

Think about how most successful people live their lives -- they work hard to save enough to 'retire'. Which is exactly what you described. Live out your days in relaxation, not working, living off a cash supply that can come from wherever.

Retirement is the dream, the life goal for nearly every worker in an economy. They want to work so that one they save enough to live comfortably without working.

If you offered the same accommodations as retirement without having to work for decades to earn it, no one would have to work.

I was unemployed too. I know.We're just pigs in human clothing, anon
>>
File: 1377688179794.gif (165.83 KB, 267x199)
165.83 KB
165.83 KB GIF
>>101038251
>Imagining a Doujin where Satsuki takes away the Deva's uniforms for Naturls Elections
>Gama, Monkey, and Inu do okay with just One-Star Uniforms
>Little Nonon's peak physical capacity in a One-Star isn't enough to prevent her from getting swarmed by One-Star's


You can guess what happens next.
>>
Is there a 30-sec preview with subs?
>>
>>101038334
It means sword you stupid shit.
>>
>>101038244
>Can't into spoilers
>>
File: 1385877887020.jpg (299.57 KB, 720x960)
299.57 KB
299.57 KB JPG
>>101038351
>Liking gang bangs
>>
>>101038342
Wrong. People come out of retirement all the time. Even the rich often come back to manage without any requirement or reason to do so because humans need or rather desire purpose. A job keeps someone grounded and gives a sense of meaning. Legit. Few people can remain happy and fulfilled without something to do. Whether its a mandatory job for survival, a project to help people or just a huge personal under taking people need things to busy themselves with.

>>101038351
Make it happen
>>
>>101037582
Uniforms seems to enhance existhings habilities. Nonon is a talented musician and it is the reasons why she can control and be so strong in her uniform.
>>
>>101038480
nigga have you seen Gomasioken
>>
>>101037485
Sounds like stalin and Soviet Russia
>>
>>101038524
Sure but what does musical talent acheive in naturals fag. Fuck all. She'd get stomped to death without it or... I guess...
>>101038351
>>
>>101038480
>bottom left
What the hell is wrong with her face?
>>
>>101038342
Stop projecting and justifying and just accept that you are the human scum.
>>
>>101038592
thats what make the clothing system so great. people are rewarded for perfecthing their hobbies and exceeding in them. Its the grec society all over again! except that a few people cage themselves in the representation their unifroms gives them hehe.
>>
>>101037698
>>101037582
Wasn't she supposed to be charismatic so she can gather crowds to do whatever the fuck she wants? Well, I'm only saying that because of that flashback.
>>
>>101038616
Bruce willis is her dad
>>
File: 1360270844993.jpg (162.95 KB, 720x960)
162.95 KB
162.95 KB JPG
>>101038616
>>
>>101038714
her abilities are pretty much useless in one on one combat
>>
>>101038797
except if you know shes given an uniform that transform talent into raw power.
>>
>>101038698
>>101038714
Yeah but for example Mako getting a two star would result in her doing well in naturals. Her having a three would probably get her deva status. The reason she doesn't get one is because Satsuki already has the people she wants in three stars in them. In the system one must have already been rewarded to be worthy of the reward. How is a two star supposed to take a three star otherwise? Its clearly not about how well you've mastered skill and how well a uniform enhances it, because 3 beats 2 regardless of base talents.
tl;dr
Satsuki a shit and Nonon would git rekt if she wasn't Satsuki's m8
>>
File: image.jpg (17.79 KB, 168x199)
17.79 KB
17.79 KB JPG
>Major motif is about clothes and embarrassment (Adam and Eve's story, Ryuuko's shame in the first three episodes, etc)
>Satsuki has no real personality, instead just constantly talking about her ideals
> Her generals blindly follow her cause, figuratively and literally
> The Emperor's New Clothes has similar motifs
> A child calls out the emperor's nakedness and causes him shame
> yfw the climax of the series will be Mako noticing a contradiction in Satsuki's philosophy, causing her to become ashamed for the first time in her life
>>
File: klk16.jpg (204.43 KB, 1876x842)
204.43 KB
204.43 KB JPG
Ragyo pls
>>
>>101038908
there are too many contradictions between her actions and ideals to list
>>
>>101038993
yea it would make for a weak final.
>>
Quick, post your Takarada collection.
>>
>>101038939
>she sees your dick
>>
File: 1389397586698.gif (3 MB, 533x300)
3 MB
3 MB GIF
>>101038855

Look, man, as a fellow Nonon fan...

Nonon is without a doubt the most useless Elite 4. The most recent upgrade to her uniform turns her into basically an Apache helicopter; which is great-- but she is the least outright strong and relies ENTIRELY on her uniform to fight. Dog gets a pass because he's at his most useful working behind the scenes or acting as a scout to gather data. Nonon, on the other hand...

We get a tase of how shitty a DEVA she is in episode 14, where she needs Dog to come rescue her because she can't rally her own troops.

Literally anyone can do Nonon's job; Nepotism is the only reason she isn't at most a one or two-star marching band leader.

Sadly this apect of her character will never be fleshed out, because the series is too short

Unless we get a second season
>>
>>101038855
Yeah but
>>101038904
She still would have no chance to come to her current power if she had actually had to deal with the system. Pretty much proving that its favoritism at work and all Nonon stands for skill wise mean little to nothing to Satsuki's ideals.
>>
Everyone has different ambitions and needs. You can't just punish those that are satisfied with less by taking EVERYTHING away from them to invoke ambitioin. It's never that simple. Humans are't all the same nor is Satsuki as special and unique as she finds herself to be.
>I'm just cultivating a superior society
You're doing the same your mother is doing to you. Creating tools while telling yourself you're nothing like her.
>But muh Ubermensch!
Humanity will always be as capable as it needs to. Extra pushing doesn't mean anything else besides the fact that you're becoming the problem for the solution that will eventually erase you.
>>
>>101018028
Post the Satsuki one
>>
>>101039144
More like post the uncensored Nui
>>
>>101039102

As seen in that gif, though, she apparently has some really good reflexes. She might know smug-fu or some shit.
>>
Is it wrong that I like Takarada more than Satsuki?
And why is Takarada not on par with Satsuki?
His father owns the other biggest conglomerate in the world.
>>
So when are they gonna get some fucking budget for new episodes? Episode 15 was pretty poor.
>>
>>101039324
>why is plot armor so stronk
>why does Trigger simply not care
>>
File: mad zeni skills.png (152.16 KB, 402x429)
152.16 KB
152.16 KB PNG
>>101039023
best shit is already in the thread man
>>
>>101039324
No, it's not, I fucking love Takarada.
Satsuki relies on Life Fibers, something Takarada doesn't use.
>>
>>101039206

She hasn't transformed but she is still using a 3 star uniform.
>>
>>101039324
Satsuki crossed the line last episode. She's a bad character until the show decides to smite her.
>>
File: 1390714260287.png (1.22 MB, 1000x1478)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>101039144
>>
>>101039324
Trigger Waifu preferential treatment.
>>
>>101038090
You're doing it wrong:

01巻 7,567(1,221) 8,194(*,***) 14.01.08 ※合計 9,415枚

KLK sold more DVDs than Arpeggio and NNB thanks to its side girl appeal.
>>
File: takaradaspecial2.jpg (308.14 KB, 1280x905)
308.14 KB
308.14 KB JPG
>>
>>101039539
Its still 600~ copies below NNB though.
>>
>>101039618
I love seeing animation frames before they go trough photoshop.
>>
>>101039662
Nope:
>01巻 7,546 9,377 13.12.25

Nonon is on 9,377
>>
>>101038342
>I was unemployed too. I know
You know nothing. Just because you are lazy doesn't mean everyone is. Go be an amateur economist over at /pol/, or something
>>
>>101038480
wouldn't bang thsi group if it saved my life
>>
>>101039742
Does not include the DVD's it sold. Its at 10.1k.

http://www.someanithing.com/?p=578
>>
>>101038480
Would bang all the top level.
>>
>>101039900
Where the hell are they getting the DVD number? It never ranked on DVD, there is no number available:

http://2chnode.com/archives/2143088.html
http://dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%81%AE%E3%82%93%E3%81%AE%E3%82%93%E3%81%B3%E3%82%88%E3%82%8A
>>
So when this thread auto-sages, and we make another KlaK general, c-could it be Satsuki themed?
>>
>>101034672
>>101034718
Those are Ryouko artheries, it was about this in other thread
>>
File: 1387425766643.jpg (33.42 KB, 848x480)
33.42 KB
33.42 KB JPG
>>101040181
No.

Nonon-themed.
>>
>>101040201
Yes, Anon. We already talked about them and reposted the translations.
>>
>>101018028
Dem thighs NOICE
>>
>>101040181
Do it for the empress.
>>
>>101040181
This was never a general.Satsukifags flooded it. Go make a general and stay away from the Takarada threads.
>>
File: 1390770917850.png (389.38 KB, 744x720)
389.38 KB
389.38 KB PNG
>>101040181
It sure can anon
>>
>>101040153
It ranked 129#. We know that the DVD that ranked at 131# sold 749 DVD's.

Its easy to assume it sold atleast 749 DVD's.
>>
>>101040335
WHY WOULD YOU CENSOR THAT YOU SON OF A FAGGOT?
>>
>>101040153
It ranked at 129#. We know that the DVD that ranked at 131# sold 749 DVD's.

Its easy to assume it sold atleast 849 DVD's.
>>
File: 1390771809123.gif (1.60 MB, 901x720)
1.60 MB
1.60 MB GIF
>>101040288
Your empress is a right salty cunt.
>>
>>101035868
It's clear he's on Kool-aid like the rest of them.

His affection for Mako will open his eyes to Satsuki's evil.
>>
>>101040392
/a/ is a christian board, can't be tarnishing Takarada's good name among the people. I wouldn't be doing my part as a citizen of Osaka
>>
>>101040404
trippy
>>
File: 1390774591882.gif (405.54 KB, 333x400)
405.54 KB
405.54 KB GIF
>mfw all these Slutsukifags in my dosh kings thread
>>
Is next episode airing Thursday? I heard it was airing later, or Friday
>>
>>101040602
broadcast got moved to friday
>>
File: 1390714652514.jpg (453.28 KB, 800x600)
453.28 KB
453.28 KB JPG
>>101040595
After seeing that, it's clear that Takaradical needs some chain to go with his ring bling.
>>
>>101040739
>>101040739
>>101040739
>>
File: takaradaspecial3.jpg (322.52 KB, 1280x905)
322.52 KB
322.52 KB JPG
>>101039674
I know right, they look so clean
>>
>>101040684
same hour?
>>
>>101040758
I swear I heard him say Takarada a few times in there

I want to believe
>>
>>101035363
>Aikurou's true identity will open the door to the second half.

Mr. Kiryuin, I presume?
>>
>>101038497
>implying the majority of retirees come out of retirement.
Wrong. And most of the people who do come out of retirement aren't choosing to so much as they have to because they fucked up their retirement plan.

Your whole line of thinking is incorrect
>>
File: 1388548603985.png (16.62 KB, 200x200)
16.62 KB
16.62 KB PNG
I want to [/spoiler:lit]hold[/spoiler:lit] Takarada's hand
>>
>>101018256
thank you based fisherman
>>
>>101041521
His hads are too busy holding wads of cash
There is no place in his heart for love
>>
>>101040758
Congratulations, while you spend your thread dealing with the flood of Nuifags that are about to appear, we will be sitting here talking about King dosh
>>
File: Don't be a faggot.png (204.54 KB, 500x281)
204.54 KB
204.54 KB PNG
>>101041521
>2014
>typing out your spoilers
ctrl+s
>>
>>101036658
In the first episode Mako says not to worry about him dying, that that sort of thing happens all the time.

And deciding how well a family does based on the allegiance and actions of one member is horribly unfair to the other members. Dad could be a brilliant hard worker, but never go anywhere because Slutsuki doesn't like his daughter. That's not self-determination or survival of the fittest, that's tyranny.
>>
>>101041606
This thread isn't gonna last much longer we'll have to move soon too
>>
Has anyone posted a translation for the pv yet?
>>
>>101041806
Hey, everyone! Welcome to the web preview! What is a Life Fiber? What was Matoi Isshin's true objective? Is there any reason to Nudist Beach's nudity? And why is Mikisugi Aikurou naked? Sorry, but I definitely can't tell! Meanwhile, Satsuki and Ragyou head to the hot-springs together. Just a normal mother-daughter bath, Kiryuuin Satsuki?! Next time on Kill la Kill: "As a woman, I can't stand it"
>>
>>101041806
yes
>>
>>101041332
>Implying implications
>Ignoring the rest of the statements which elaborate
You're entire system of discussion is incorrect.

Fact: There are people who come back to working of their own volition
Idiotic inference: People forced to work due to bad retirement conditions disproves my argument
Age retirement although related isn't what was being discussed faggot, it was retirement in general based around the concept of not being required to work.

Try again if you REALLY want to defend the idea that people are fine with having everything handed to them. Because welfare communities will totally back your opinion and not blow your ideas out of the water.
>>101041644
>Ctrl s working on every extension
> Being to lazy to do it manually
Well it certainly doesn't work on my extension I don't know about that guy.
>>
>>101030416

So both his nipples AND his dick glow in the dark?
Oh, Senseiiiiii
>>


小手
肛門
>>
>>101041703
All right Ill make a new thread, grab your wads and stand by.
>>
>>101041931
>Can see him inside you literally.
>>
>>101042028
We're only on page five, you can wait and see if the shitposting in the other thread dies down.
>>
File: dolladollabillyall.png (807.60 KB, 700x719)
807.60 KB
807.60 KB PNG
>>101024560
I need proof before I can believe this.
>>
File: 1389316145175.png (1.02 MB, 977x722)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>101042037

>The intense radiation his dick gives off sterilizes you when he fucks you
>>
>>101042364
It's old as fuck, this came out before ep 15
>>
>>101041894
>ignoring the fact you're ignoring the elaborating statements.

Yes, a minority of retirees come out of retirement. And yes, a minority of that minority chooses to come out of retirement despite having more than enough capital to comfortably stay retired.

But that's a minority of a minority. A minuscule percentage may choose to willingly come out of retirement, but that does not at all invalidate the fact that the vast, vast majority of people are working their ass off to be able retire comfortably, and they have no plans of coming out of retirement once they've entered it.

You're implying that you can promise an entire society enough handouts to live comfortably, and the majority of people will voluntarily contribute to society out of the goodness of their heart. Simply look at any welfare community (in the US at least, that's all I have exposure to) and you'll see that disproved instantly.

Sure, you'll have a few hapless overachievers who work their ass off for the greater good. but rather than being rewarded for their merit, they're simply subsidizing all the lazy fucks who choose not to do menial labor and/or entry-level work because they have a free ride.
>>
>>101042468
Please, the radiation alone will get you pregnant
>>
>>101017555
am I the only thinking of The producers?
>>
>>101041855
Thanks anon.

Fuck you for hyping up a PV about nothing, trigger
>>
>>101042567
>not being used to this already
>>
>>101041855
>Satsuki and Ragyou
molestation intensifies
>>
File: Gay as hell.gif (391.19 KB, 600x547)
391.19 KB
391.19 KB GIF
>>101043072
KlK and its molestation and rape
>>
File: 1390475432270.gif (2.26 MB, 500x281)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>
File: 4f8.png (290.01 KB, 680x936)
290.01 KB
290.01 KB PNG
>>101034205
Maybe she was testing Junketsu?
>>
>>101043072
Why are Kiryuuin such rapists.
>>
>>101043275
but monkey has no dick
>>
File: 1390677156955.jpg (72.77 KB, 1280x720)
72.77 KB
72.77 KB JPG
Next episode will probably show Takarada in his imprisonment. He's either going to stay firm to his beliefs or break. Lend your dosh to our king, /a/, he must not falter.
>>
>>101044005
>molested by Ragyo

This will be the true test of faith..........
>>
>>101044005
>Implying his family won't bail him out, or better yet he hires a mysterious mercenary to avenge him

It's the Kamui that Killed Satsuki's mother voiced by Norio Wakamoto



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.