KILL THEM ALL KOJOU
KILL THEM ALL
So I'm guessing he doesn't sink his teeth into her, revive her and make her into his personal cock slave.
This show is so shitty.
i hope kojou will now catch a grip of himself and become the king vampire he must become
did she died?
Oh man my folder is so much bigger after the stream thread. Did anyone compile the cards?
I only saved the choice ones.
No senpai, this is our fight!
Can you point me to the dead stream thread? I was not here for it sadly.
Wow she dies? I'm glad I stopped watching this.
Im sure she'll live, if she died then people would have had fun spoiling that ages ago.
Why's nobody shedding tears over Yuuma?
It's pretty funny how no one cares about that childhood friend bitch dying.
Because the teacher is far superior and its her fault this whole thing happened in the first place
she's top 3 best girl (next to La Folia and Asagi)
Fapping madly to this card, I am.
Bitch didn't even bother explaining shit to Kojou, she just stole his body, she deserved it.
>Best girl getting killed
All my rage and wrath. Those are what I would be feeling if I didn't read the spoilers ahead of time. If Natsuki-chan did get killed for real, I'd dropped this show and stay mad forever.
I didnt read them and I know she's going to come back, people dont die when they are killed in shows like this.
Why is she so perfect?
Seriously? Even if their head gets chopped off?
He better straight up kill tomboy-chan's mom. Like, murder her to death with his throbbing rageboner with such force that his ejaculate penetrates her ovaries, ruins each egg therein, and then pierces outward to finish off tomboy-chan with a shotgun blast of boiling cum. His fury is such that another one of his familiars acknowledges him, a familiar that has the power to bring souls back to this world, just so he can kill her soul too.
Can't tell if you're being ironic or not. Kojou got decapitated in the Saint's arm arc
True, but there's always that chance though.
Decapitation? How weak!
He'll come back alive even if it kills him
It doesn't matter. You should be raging, anyways.
To hurt a doll-like goth loli is one of the worst sins you can ever commit in existence. This shit will not stand and Kojou best be raping and sucking before killing.
No, she's not worthy of the fang.
He should just kill her instead of befriending her like the others
There are four people involved. None must be spared.
Then he should just kill them all, offer them to tentacle monsters for eternity
Killing isn't even enough at this point
The heretics must be turned into vampires so that he can reduce them to nothing but hearts attached to nervous systems, with only enough vitality to not die, but not enough to regenerate. An eternity of having all of their pain receptors exposed to the open air without the ability to do anything other than suffer.
I want to fap to a doujin where teacher gets turned into a cockslave.
Wished that shot followed the LN more. Eh, still good though.
Kojou in a frenzy rage and unrestrained is not something the whole world would want to see or experience. Kojou without trying can already destroy entire cities.
I love Natsuki dearly, but want this too. This is normal, right?
Is she gone for good?
Where are my R-18 for Natsuki, Japan?
They are working on it.
Not enough at all. Not even for non-r-18.
>still watching generic spear girls with vampires The Animation
Are you dumb? Natsuki's personality doesn't fit being a cock slave.
That only works if the girl is uptight but can be converted by dick. Someone who is centuries old cannot be converted by dick.
She would be good in a dom position, it's the only way I see it working.
So is Avrora, Nagisa, or Kojou the real 4th primogenitor?
Is the 4th Primogenitor another entity in itself?
From what I understand from spoilers if I read correctly.
Nagisa was possessed by the 4th, who is an entity in itself. Avrora is one of the 12 parts (?) of the 4th. Nagisa/4th flips the fuck out and starts killing everyone, so Avrora kills Nagisa and transfers the 4th's powers to Kojou who is her blood servant. Kojou then kills Avrora.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Ready your nutbladders for the next arc.
Someone requested this yesterday, couldn't post in time.
So this midget bitch finally bites the dust like the bitch she is?
Picked the fuck back up.
It takes skill to have such shit taste
Right back at you.
What tyranny! Get me ACC on the line, we got some witches to free.
True, but the beauty of doujin can make the reverse possible. There's always the mind break way.
Avrora doesn't kill Nagisa. She forcibly extracted the 4th from Nagisa into herself, then transferred the 4th's power to Kojou. She had him kill her after that.
Woah, someone did it.
Many thanks, anon.
You're a bad person with bad taste.
So Avrora was a mix of the 4th at the end before Nagisa took her consciousness into her body again? This means she'll want her 4th powers back right?
And why is the 4th nuts?
It will be a sight to see kojou goes berserk and kill everything in its way.
Screw her man.
She only transferred the 4th's power, not its soul. So, in the end, it was just Avrora and the 4th before Kojou had to kill her.
Avrora is not the 4th, she's one of the Kaleid Blood (aka Kenjuu), the 12th to be precise. She was the guardian who watched over the 4th who was sealed inside the tomb along side her.
No idea on that. But the people who made the 4th considered it too powerful thus decided to separate its power by using its 12 ribs to form 12 Kenjuus. All the Kenjuu that Kojou commands or will command in the future are those 12 Kenjuus.
It just does not make sense. It has to at least be somewhat realistic or else you're just fapping to someone who looks like her but isn't her.
Can you imagine C.C. being a slave for cock?
It does not fit her character at all. They are both too mature and experienced to be mindbroken.
CC is kind of bad example anon. She intentionally let herself be mind broken after all.
>series that panders to breast lovers, not small girl fans
>kills off the girl closest to being a loli
What a fucking surprise. That's why you don't watch edgy shounen with mature girls if you like lolis more.
LRD pls go and don't stay.
Point is though that means the 4th is still kicking, right?
And I doubt that she'll be cool with Kojou.
Natsuki doesn't die. Her powers were just stolen resulting in her mentally regressing to that of a child. In other words, she turned into a true loli.
>people don't die
Oh really now?
Just consider what I said as a reminder.
I hope Kojou becomes strong soon.
For being the top 4 strongest people in the world, he sure is weak.
The girls have been doing more than him.
4th is probably still around. Probably still at the bottom of the sea inside Avrora's body.
Who? Avrora? She and Kojou are intimate. She's Kojou's true waifu, his one and only.
>I'm not a lolicon, the girl I fell in love with just happened to be a loli
Avrora isn't the 4th. The original 4th is gone.
I've actually really enjoyed the fact that they have been working together rather than your standard 1v1 shonen powerlevel battles.
>Replying to LolisRDead
Report or ignore, don't reply to him.
Waiting on her arc.
>enjoying No Senpai, This is Our Fight
Also the shitty incantations weren't cool the first time, so how can they be cool the 10th time? Every damn episode.
Avrora is best
I know, but if Avrora took on the 4th before Nagisa took on Avrora, doesn't thay mean Nagisa took on the 4th?
Is Yukina or Avrora going to win the fang?
Is the 4th a cute girl?
That's just a catchphrase. And when they do say that, it's a sign of things to come, awesome and kickass things to come.
Full opening was uploaded.
The main problem about this so called teamwork is that it results always in the same thing.
Kojou gets beaten up.
Gets a new familiar.
New familiar is semi-useless.
Lance solves everything.
Avrora can't win because she's inside and part of Nagisa now, so unless her body came back but that would mean the evil part of the 4th was back too so that would be bad. Anyway it's incest because it's Kojou's sister's body!
Summary of the short story from somebody that read it.
- Story starts out with Yukina in the dressing room after PE classes.
- Gets surprised and knocked out by somebody.
- Next in the noon break Yaze and Kojou are walking to a small store and see Yukina.
- Yukina walks against a glass door. Kojou rushes over and Yukina calls him "Kojou-kun" (even his daughter calls him Kojou-kun? ), then quickly apologizes and calls him "senpai".
- Yukina makes a remark how those door haven't been changed to automatic ones yet.
- Then she sees Yaze and acts very surprised, particularly about his figure and hair. Yaze understandably is shocked. Then Yukina warns Yaze about not going overboard with dying his hair, how that's not good for his scalp.
- Kojou says Yukina's acting strange and puts his hand to her forehead. Yukina's a little bit surprised by this and asks whether their relationship is always that good and how it's a little bit different from what she had heard.
- Kojou asks her what's the matter with her and remarks that she always calls herself his observer and follows him around. Yukina asks for example towards home and Kojou confirms. Then she confirms whether he also sucks her blood.
- Next Natsuki-chan appears, Yukina once again is very surprised and hops over and touches her head, remarking how it like she hasn't grown up.
- Natsuki-chan of course is pissed off by that, she then notices something and fondles Yukina's boobs. Kojou intervenes and seperates them.
- Then Nagisa comes over saying how they've been looking for her and started to get worried. Yukina notices her and says "Eh, Nagisa oba-san? So young...!" Nagisa's shocked at being called oba-san, saying that she occasionally is called that due to being noisy, but that she never expected that to come from Yukina, Yukina tries to apologize but inadvertendly calls her oba-san again. Nagisa runs to Asagi.
>doesn't thay mean Nagisa took on the 4th?
Well, that's that possibility. Most unlikely though since Avrora doesn't act like there's that kind of danger from what we've seen of her when possessing Nagisa.
Iirc, the 4th's gender is unknown.
That sounds like a plot for a NTR doujin.
Yukina is surprised by Asagi's appearance. She remarks how it really is "doc", but that she's very much different from her current appearance. Asagi's confused and asks Kojou for help. Kojou also doesn't know what to do, he thinks an explanation would be that she was somehow possessed, but can't really imagine Yukina allowing this to happen.
- Yukina turns toward Kojou and asks him what she should do. Doc's just so cute and a beauty and so young and so fragrant and such a beauty. She continues that from what she heard she expected her to be even more strange and peculiar. Before she can continue she coughs and has a nosebleed.
- She runs off and leaves the others stunned. Kojou runs after her while the others ask themselves whether that really was Yukina. Natsuki thinks back to the feeling of Yukina's boobs and hand.
Kojou finds Yukina who says everything is fine now but Kojou's already noticed her condition and asks her if that was an urge for blood.
- Yukina says she's been found out and sticks out her tongue.
- Kojou says she's not Himeragi and asks her who she is. Yukina playfully replies that she's also a Himeragi. Kojou doesn't quite understand.
- Kojou speculates whether she perhaps is a twin of Yukina but quickly discards that because she's a complete vampire meaning that at least one of her parents has to be a vampire also.
- He then asks her about the strange things she said like calling Nagisa oba-san and Asagi doc. When fake Yukina's about to reply the real one shows up, dressed in her sports uniform and asks Kojou to step back, holding Sekkarou.
- Fake Yukina's closes her eyes and shakes her head like a mischievous child whose prank was discovered.
- Yukina asks Kojou once again to step back stating that she's her opponent.
- Fake Yukina noticies Sekkarou and says anything but that.
- Yukina easily overpowers fake Yukina and severs the magic that held her in this world.
I've watched plenty of anime exactly like what you're describing. They are old, stagnant, and the fights come out incredibly uninteresting to me.
Sorry you have such shit taste.
Completely inaccurate, each arc has required pretty much everyone fighting together, including Asagi.
Fake Yukina's angry, says she still isn't listening to what other people have to say, then shouts okaa-san, baka, blockhead and disappears.
- Kojou thinks about who that person was and repeats "okaa-san?" He looks over at Yukina who's shaking her head, then thinks it's impossible that Yukina has a child that big. At least right now.
- With a flash the nude fake Yukina appears in what looks like a laboratory. Around lie many magical tools which are tied to a computer. In front of a computer sits a person wearing a white doctor's overall over her school uniform. She's a high school student and quite a beauty, but perhaps due to the sarcastic smile she's wearing she just doesn't have an attractive aura.
- That person greets "Reina" and says she's worked hard and returned earlier than expected. While she's talking she sipps tomato juice and a couple of small white fangs are revealed.
- Reina says "Moegi-chan, I'm back" and asks where doc is.
- Moegi replies that her mother's left to handle some problem in the Empire's council.
- Reina says it's tough being the empire's highest technical advisor. Moegi hands her her uniform and says the same counts for Reina's mother and then asks whether she also wants to have some tomato juice.
- Reina drinks the juice in one go before Moegi asks her how her body's doing, whether that time bending magic had some side-effects. Reina says it was better than expected, only that she was found out by Natsuki-chan.
- Moegi asks Reina how the world of 20 years ago was. Reina replies it was fun, meeting her mother when she was her age and getting to talk a little to her spirited father when he still lived. The atmosphere drops silent and both look at each other.
- Moegi then breaks the silent "That's not right, that's not right, that's not right, he's not dead. You also saw Kojou-kun this morning and talked with him. Besides, no matter how you can't kill that vampire, right." Reina sticks out her tongue.
After she finished putting on her clothes Reina opens the blinds and before her skyscrapers appear. Then it's noted how Itogamijima isn't part of Japan anymore and grew bigger and so on and Reina says that she's back Reich - Der Morgenrot (oh my, that not quite it in German )
- Scene shifts back to the present, Kojou's wondering where the fake Yukina went. Yukina also doesn't know, saying it doesn't appear that she teleported away. Kojou notices the uniform left by Reina and Yukina states that it is hers.
- Kojou then says that the person before really looked like Yukina and even called her mother. Yukina then adds that she is a vampire right.
- Kojou's frozen by that remark and thinks if she really is Yukina's daughter and she's a vampire and knows Natsuki-chan, Yaze and calls Nagisa oba-san...
- Him and Yukina look at each other and say "That's impossible, right?" Yukina's face turns completely red.
- Kojou then notices something in the grass and pulls it out. Turns out it's the panties left by fake Yukina and he gets beat up by the real one.
It's a parody story by the author.
Can't wait to see this animated.
So Moegi is Asagi's daughter? With who? Kojou as well?
It is implied that Moegi is Kojou's daughter as she has fangs like Reina and also calls Kojou as Kojou-kun
N-no mention of La Folia and Sayaka at all? ;_;
I say it's confirmed that Moegi is his daughter. The only way for a person to become a vampire is to either be descended from a progenitor or receive a progenitor's blood.
So basically Kojou turns the whole island into his empire and fucks his harem? Can I assume that Sayaka, La Folia, Kanon, and Yuuma get their share of the D?
I wonder if they will keep this scene.
>exactly like what you're describing
I didn't describe what I liked, I only described what I disliked. Learn to read.
>everyone fighting together
This doesn't mean anything. Just because you tack on extraneous bad guys as fodder for the other girls to fight doesn't mean it doesn't follow that formula.
Do you even know what that means and what I wrote?
I never said that there is no teamwork.
I said that it is always the same pattern.
And the only arc so far where the lance did not solve everything was Nalakuvera.
First was Regulus + Lance.
Second Al-Nasl + Sayaka's Sword + Asagi's phone.
Third Al-Maisan + Lance.
Fourth (current), who knew, the Lance yet again.
Yes, there is always someone else involved, Asagi as informant in the first, Asagi's code and Sayaka in the second, the princess in the third, and Asagi's AI in the fourth.
But my comment still stands, it results in the same thing.
Why do they both call him Kojou-kun when they are his daughters? Does he no longer age?
Are Asagi and Himeragi going to die of old age? Also, is Kojou going to impregnate the both of them in under five years?
I don't think the story reveal much about the future other than that Kojou has kids by way of some of his harem.
Reina came from 20 years into the future so Kojou getting Yukina pregnant about 5 years into the future sounds about right.
They probably got the whole "Kojou-kun" thing from Nagisa. If the daughters are from 20 years in the future and they are around Yukina's current age then Kojou will impregnate them in 4-5 years.
>that kind expression while dying
>bags under eyes
>gothic loli waifu dying in arms
This appeals to all my chuuni and Romantic fantasies.
God bless this show.
The empire is implied though with his wives holding important positions in it and it being called the Reich - Der Morgenrot .
Natsuki-chanhas "Smoke Weed Everyday Eyes"
Google translate says Morgenrot means dawn which is also the meaning of Akatsuki.
>wives holding important positions
Impregnated La Folia confirmed.
Is she going to be okay?
he means the "der" part, pretty sure it's das morgenrot.
What scene are you talking about?
If this is actually canon, I think it is fucking bullshit how Natsuki-chan never gets impregnated by Kojou and for some reason gets called "old lady" in the future which is giving me bad vibes since I am envisioning a Natsuki-chan who somehow aged really bad in the future due to her void magic or something.
I don't think it is fair Natsuki-chan apparently doesn't get a chance to be a wife and mother for the rest of her life.
Japan wants it.
I want it.
Empire is called "Middle Kingdom of Dawn"?
So Kojou impregnated everyone except Natsuki? Well... im somewhat okay with that.
Did you read this thread, though?
Natsuki apparently never gets the dick which is ruining my mood.
It leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Either the author does a single end or a proper harem end.
Leaving one girl out of a harem end just ruins the purpose behind a harem end.
>hit the blunt too hard
Why? Thats great news! the blond childhood friend and Lafolia are better
How do you give the dick to an illusion anyway? You have to find her real body first.
I guess that explains why she looks like a broken doll in the first OP.
To be fair, teacher figures usually don't join the harem, and instead stay as a mentor to the protagonist. This series isn't full on harem/slice of life/romance yet.
Leaving out one of the best girl is a serious offense.
It really does leave a bad taste in one's mouth. it's like.... WHY?!
Read it again. It's Nagisa that gets called an old lady. If anything, the story confirms that Natsuki never changes in the future.
Is she even interested in Kojou like that? It doesn't seem she is unless I'm just being really dense.
>To be fair, teacher figures usually don't join the harem
That is because the MC is still a teenager in those kind of harem stories but you are telling me that a bonus story set 20 years later in the future when Kojou is already middle aged, still can't have him impregnate Natsuki-chan with full force during those 20 years when the excuse of Kojou being a teenager, rendered null and void already, once he graduates from high school and walks upon the path to Empirehood?
The worst thing was they did it AFTER the ED ended so you'd already thought it would be fine.
God damnit it I didn't want this to happen ;_;
Thank god La Folia escaped while she can.
I fully expect this>>100946559 or some variant to happen.
There's no mention of Natsuki being immortal so in 20 years her real body is probably that of an old hag.
Kojou has a 2 headed snake dragon that bypasses and eats dimensions.
In another dimensional plane, all illusions are real.
This show is really shitty for shipping.
Yukina picked up so many flags of winning that it's hard to ship any other girl with Kojou.
I guess I will ship Aoyama and Headphones Guy.
>holding teacup like that
Princess cockslave is still the best
I think it's pretty safe to assume with the whole progenitor and blood-sucking thing, and girl he sucks the blood of will technically win the end, Yukina will just be the #1 bitch.
The fact Natsuki-chan is not referred to anything like "2nd Mother" or "3rd Mother" or "Mother in law" means she did not become Kojou's wife.
This is very upsetting.
Yuuma is the #1 witch bitch
>implying she doesn't distort space-time to keep her forever young and ageless
Destroy everything, kill everyone. Swallow the sun and set the heavens on fire, freeze the earth.
I think that Aoyama wil become a christmas cake.
Reina calls Asagi doc not mother so you can't really tell anything from that.
Can someone give me an accurate summary of this story?
From what people are saying in the future Koujo fucks all the girls in his blood-harem and has children with them or something?
Everyone except Natsuki
Uhhh Reina is Yukina's daughter not Asagi's.
Yukina's daughter travels to the past meets the characters and hilarity ensues. They all think she's Yukina. Nagisa notices the difference in breast size while Kojou notices that she's a vampire. She then returns to the future and is greeted by Asagi's daughter who is also a vampire. They live in a sprawling empire which was once the city.
Only 2 girls mentioned in the short story that got fucked by Kojou. Yukina and Asagi.
Every battle in pretty much any show results in team good guy winning. How they go about it is generally no where near as interesting as it has been in this show.
The only thing we can really get from the story is that Kojou turns the island into his empire and impregnates Asagi and Yukina 5 years from the current timeline. Whether the rest of the harem was impregnated or not hasn't been revealed.
If Kojou drinks Natsuki's blood, that means she will become one of his future wives.
If he doesn't drink Natsuki's blood, on the other hand, we riot and spam the author's twitter or email, demanding him to correct this grave injustice.
Thanks, so, both Asagi and Yukina fuq Kojou, guess that means sometime in the near future Asagi will become his blood bitch too.
Well, I don't think that means that they'll be the only two.
The princess talked about him having an heir with her this episode, and I think Natsuki is really possible because of the whole "Chan" ordeal, otherwise I'd think it'd impossible. I'm not some fag that ships things like sensei in Yahari
Yes I know. I'm just answering to what the other anon said.
Pitchforks and torches. Let's stick with the classic methods. it's highly more effective.
She teases Kojou but /a/ lacks any kind of human interaction and misinterprets such things as lusting for his fang.
Just asking how does natsuki really look?
Is she hot?
Her real body and illusion are the exact same.
She deserve it. Heck she need to die for good. Betraying trust is the worst kind of human.
What the fuck.
I hiatus this shit for 2 weeks and this happens?
I'm not sure what to think
I'm not going to lie, I honestly didn't even remember that she was stabbed, I guess she was just that irrelevant.
But what they did to Natsuki though, that's just fucked up :(
She gets better , stop taking spolers half assedly
She isn't dead. She isn't dead. She isn't dead. I can't believe she has died. They can't kill best girl.
They both survive.
Fuck off retard. She had good motives
By betraying her friend, whom she loves. Yeah, good job defending her.
Anon you have a really weird definition of good.
>crying over this stupid ass show
What good motive?
Setting all criminals in the prison free?
Oh come now anon, this is /a/. If a character actually died it would have been spoiled ages ago by novelfags to mess with animefags.
Yeah, that's the thing "LNFags" have been doing this entire time, saying how Natsuki's dead. I mean, she's not actually dead, but you can't trust /a/ unless you see it for yourself most of the time.
>using emoticons on /a/
Did you even watch the show?
She did it because it's her nature, she was created for that purpose, her entire life she was raised to believe that was her goal.
She didn't do it out of malice and only relented after Kojou said he would be her reason to live.
Are you the same retards who think Origami is a bitch too?
>Are you the same retards who think Origami is a bitch too?
I also don't agree with them but Origami IS a bitch.
Yeah, just because she was programmed to do so makes her good, your logic is flawed beyond belief.
Just because you brainwash someone into killing people doesn't make that someones intentions or actions good.
The same goes for her, she wanted to free all criminals there and did so while betraying her friend and putting a lot of people in danger.
And yes, Origami is a bitch.
Are there full versions of the images used in the cards?
Also someone upload everything to a booru of your liking.
I don't know about that, would you really let yourself be decapitated to save a blood bank?
It makes their motives pure and blameless.
The action might be wrong but her motives were fine and she isn't at fault.
She was all about, "but muh purpose in life."
She knew that her motives were wrong.
And after she failed once, "I'm free."
Meaning, she was never bound by that what was programmed into her anyway.
Or do you want to say that failing once is equal to being freed from her programmed purpose?
Seeing how she gave up easily after Kojou took back his body I don't think she's restrained by program or shit
>Are you the same retards who think Origami is a bitch too?
But anon, that one was a bitch. A huge one.
I wont say Yuuma was a bitch but she was looking for it and found it, she took his body without telling him a word, started all that shit and got herself killed to release the mother she didnt know and the mother that used her as a tool only to get used as a sacrifice by her in the end.
She might have had a reason but it was a shit reason. She should have just talked to Kojou and we would have skipped the whole arc.
This is really sad but true, people here are dicks and love spoiling these kind of things.
If she had died then they would have had a blast spoiling her death when she first appeared and reminding people that she is dead in all threads after.