[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: lewdness in the database.jpg (629.88 KB, 1100x1200)
629.88 KB
629.88 KB JPG
When a Log Horizon thread dies, it just revives itself in the Catalog

Discuss which girl makes your Log reach the Horizon, why goblins are filth that need to be destroyed, which subclass you would play, amusing/inventive ways of breaking the game, your favorite method of getting mad gold (and what you'd spend it on), etcetera et al
>>
Landers are not human, they do not deserve the same rights as humans. They are filthy, smelly, disgusting pieces of trash.

FUCK LANDERS
>>
>>100924423
leynessia is pretty hot, i'd like to fuck her
>>
File: Krusty.jpg (6.75 KB, 200x200)
6.75 KB
6.75 KB JPG
>>100924423
>FUCK LANDERS
I'm trying.
>>
>>100924423
They are more worth than you.
>>
File: Never 4get.jpg (85.07 KB, 1280x720)
85.07 KB
85.07 KB JPG
>>100924423

3edgey5me
>>
>>100924239
Nice picture op, also best way to get gold is to find the gold spawner.
>>
File: 1368854835828.png (28.24 KB, 300x748)
28.24 KB
28.24 KB PNG
>>100924423
BROTHER! Purge the subhuman filth! Then we can only truly be FREE!
>>
>>100922118
>RO 2
>nostalgia

nah dude, it's RO by name only, it doesn't really have the richness of RO as it is.

RO actually has quite a story, which is linked quests by quests, it seems apparent the Lee Myoungjin is still in the development, mainly due to the fact that most quests often have disturbing or sad conclusions(Friendship quest, Biolabs, etc), RO 2 didn't have any of that.

What really got me into RO was the friends I gained though, the 1 week of staying up all week I mentioned, that was because my partner at that time stayed up one whole week too, we were the best of bros, we'd tackle quest, read their story and reap its rewards. I have to admit though, of all my years playing online games, he was one of the best players I have ever played with(one of two), to the point that despite being 2nd jobbers, he was so good to the point that we could outbeat transcendent party on old bosses, mainly due to the fact that not only was his technique was refined but also because he knew how to make bosses easier to tank, he was the only person I know who thinks that Alice card is shit, mainly due to the logic that it might make bosses easier to tank but it will be the mob that will ultimately kill you.

Ragnarok was a great game, but what made it amazing was the people I end up spending it with the whole time.
>>
File: 4738974.gif (818.82 KB, 350x300)
818.82 KB
818.82 KB GIF
>>100924239
I never knew how lewd that valkyrie dress is, It's a straight shot into her panties
>>
>>100924239
>img name

I would into Lenessia so hard if I were Krusty, but I don't even think Krusty sees her as a fuckable girl, but like a firned of something.
>>
File: 1263827771280.png (109.15 KB, 306x320)
109.15 KB
109.15 KB PNG
What happened to WWB translation threads?
>>
>>100924423
They are worth far more than you, worthless scum
>>
>>100924523
>>100924869
Dirty Lander apologists. You are a disgrace to your people.
>>
>>100924423
>FUCK LANDERS
Shush, you lewd Guardian.
>>
>>100924561
That doll gets creepier every time I look at it.
>>
yes hello princess is best girl

Early for once.
http://strawpoll.me/512293
>>
File: Cleric.png (29.67 KB, 426x426)
29.67 KB
29.67 KB PNG
>>100925008
Forgot my picture. Gomen gomen.
>>
>>100924932
Without landers, adventurers wouldn't be able to live in such wealth, think of them as your manifacturing machines
Such machines need to be treated well, or else they won't do the job.
Retard, just wipe your memory at the cathredal, it isn't worth shit anyway.
>>
>How could they fuck this up?

She said.
She said it out loud.
Raynesia had lost all her vitality and almost collapsed dizzily, but a pair of hands supported her shoulders.
"Can I leave the rest to you, Shiroe-kun?"
"Allow me to reject, it will be a shame if I miss this."
"...Then let's leave it to Michitaka-dono."
The lightheaded Raynesia felt the conversation seemed to be coming from far away.
There was a sharp sound of a flute and there was an uproar in the meeting room.
This was followed by a rush of footsteps and the voices of angry arguments.

Raynesia moved as if she was guided by her partner in a dance and she was in the open balcony with the gentle night breeze before she knew it. She turned her head and saw the meeting room in chaos and a few knights rushing after her. The one leading the knights was her respected and stern grandfather.
"Will you be going there?"
Her mind was confused and unable to think about anything, but her grandfather's voice was like shining letters in the clear night sky going straight into her mind. She nodded to acknowledge and seemed to feel her grandfather's smile, but that was probably her imagination.
She only held on to this thought for an instant.
A horrifying winged beast... a griffon glided in with the rising air. Raynesia was lifted off her feet like luggage before she could scream.
"Please excuse my impudence."
This leisurely voice came from the warrior Krusty.
He held her with his strong arms and jumped onto the back of the griffon with the power of his legs.


In the novel it was much better.
It was like fuck this we are leaving... right now.
>>
>>100925151
Ran out of time.
>>
>>100925093
My cleric sister!
>>
>>100925151
>In the novel it was much better.
Your first adaption? The original allways better.
>>
File: Based RunDLL.jpg (88.06 KB, 1280x720)
88.06 KB
88.06 KB JPG
>>100924423

How do you reconcile this with Rudy being the best character in the show
>>
>>100925207
This

Would you rather seeing this scene but with QUALITY?
>>
>>100924793
It's an edit.
>>
>>100925151

Because it doesn't make sense for her to immediately race off to Akiba without so much as packing some clothes. They're pressed for time, but not that pressed.

It's more dramatic this way, but it's also kind of silly.
>>
>>100925290
>Rudy
>Lander

Is he a plot device then?
>>
>Log Horizon threads have been going on since the beginning of October
>since then, we've had countless threads, a poll with over two thousand votes, the author has visited us THREE TIMES, and we've set up a wiki entirely to explain the current lore and game system

You know, when /a/ likes something, it really gets shit done.
>>
I doubt this is an original idea, but if you want to get drunk as fuck, play a drinking game where you have to drink every time someone adjusts their glasses in Log Horizon.

I enjoy the anime, but god damn I'm sick of that shit.
>>
>>100925404
Yes.

He also dies.
>>
>>100925431
Nice try m8

He wouldn't appear in a Friends list if this were true.
>>
>>100925431
HA.
>>
>>100925476
Also, this just leads me to an epiphany

Do Knights of Izumo also appear in Friends list then?
>>
>>100925476
He isn't in a friends list. Remember? The one bitch couldn't add him.>>100925476
>>
>>100925476
Don't you remember? The system glitched when they tried to add Rudy to friends list.

You can even see him die in the OP.
>>
>>100925414
>You know, when /a/ likes something, it really gets shit done.

What's next?
An mmo based of LH?

>>100925476
But you don't have any friends to begin with
>>
>>100925552
But she can see his name, his name is there, just not addable.
>>
>>100924239
>amusing/inventive ways of breaking the game

Terraform spawn zones so monsters are spawned either inside cages, or herding zones where they are forced into cages.

Then farm them for exp at complete safety, tame, or use as berserking auxiliary troops.

For such an example look up farming Slimes in Minecraft.
>>
>>100925207

Yeah, but I was really looking forward to hearing the flute over the faint uproar in the room and see them rushing to the balcony.

>>100925286

Frankly yeah this is the first time I read the novel.
But so far I was satisfied with the adaptation.
>>
I found it interesting how Raynesia has no problem with sitting in front of Krusty on the griffin while Akatsuki still doesn't feel comfortable doing that with Shiroe. I almost hope the slut wins Shiroe, since its doubtful a 14 year old will win.
>>
>>100925607
Dood
You suddenly reminded me of farming mermaids in dorf fortress
>>
>>100925603
People of the Land have names and levels too, they just can't be added BECAUSE they're PotL.
>>
File: Fores shadowing.jpg (85.48 KB, 1280x720)
85.48 KB
85.48 KB JPG
>>100925603

They're in a party together, that's why his name is there.

If you notice, his nameplate is also green. AKA the color of Landers. Adventurers are blue.
>>
>>100924239
I just realized that was the princess in the OP today.
The thought had crossed my mind when she was first introduced but for some reason, I always thought that the girl in the OP had blonde hair and the silver was just part of the outfit or something...
>>
>>100925581
>An mmo based of LH?
This would need millions of dollars and at least 5 years to do.´, if you want something acceptable.
>>
>>100925694
I've yet to see this situation apply to Landers.
>>
>>100924561

Before killing her, you know they must have used her as a cum dump, before finishing her off with a minotaur.
>>
>>100925740
Also, it says "Isuzu/Adventurer", while Rudy is just "Sorcerer"
>>
>>100925787
>>100925787
see>>100925740
>>
>>100925581
RO comes closest, if only someone could give it a better framework.
>>
>>100925662
Well it's one of the better adaptions after all.
>>
>>100925607

Monsters in ET don't just respawn out of the ether. The theory the Landers have is that they respawn as babby monsters and quickly grow to full size. Another theory is that there might a place like the Cathedral for monsters.
>>
>>100925772
We don't need cutting-edge graphics. You just need a few servers to support the small playerbase and running a simple game.
>>
>>100925680

Raynesia is only 15, I doubt she's winning anything either.
>>
>>100925869
What about RO2? I haven't try it yet. Nobody plays it.
>>
>>100925552
Did the LN cover how exactly she reacted to that? Does she know he's a lander?
>>
whens the qt monk girl gonna show up?
>>
>>100925941
Well the cheapest variant that comes to mind is that MMO Mod thingy for the RPGMaker XP.
>>
>>100925981
RO2?
When?
>>
>>100925981
RO2 a shit, now woe, flying penises.

but in ro only pinnoys played anyway
>>
>>100925981
Again, it's just RO by name only. Lee Myoungjin isn't the person behind the quests.

>>100926026
I don't even think they'll be able to cover that this season.

Last episode, maybe? It's a really good incentive for the BDs.
>>
>>100925999
It was cut off there, even worse than in the anime. I actually didn't understand it untill it was
actually mentioned that he was a lander, but well i`t was 2am so maybe I skipped something.
And yes she figured it out.
>>
>>100926055
Both are free on steam
>>
>>100924239
>amusing/inventive ways of breaking the game

Enscribe/sigil enmass, AOE damaging effects on objects with good flight statistics and then launch them at your foes with devices.
>>
>>100925999
Nobody knows he's a PotL, they haven't paid attention to it because he acts like an Adventurer. In the LN idk because I haven't read it.
>>
File: she knows.jpg (52.40 KB, 1280x720)
52.40 KB
52.40 KB JPG
>>100925999

It definitely seems like she knows, but isn't saying anything. The whole "is it bad to get fired up?" exchange doesn't make sense otherwise. She's trying to rein him in so he doesn't get killed without outing him and crushing his pride.

Another reason why Isuzu is best scrub girl.
>>
>>100925882
>Another theory is that there might a place like the Cathedral for monsters.

Excellent, then most of the work is already done.

See use of respawn Cathedrals as prisons.
>>
>>100925740
So this basically hints that adventurers and landers will merge.


I always wondered. Why don't the adventurers tell the landers their actual situation regarding the world being virtual and a video game?
>>
>>100926234
I was just wondering how did he explain the friend list bug thing.
>>
>>100926178
Maybe he's on the path on becoming one of the legendary non-human characters.
>>
>>100926234
Wrong, these moment were she and Minori seem to be in thought / shock, are the moments when they realized / suspect something in that direction.
>>
>>100926306
I don't remember how he played that off. I think a situation arose.
>>
>>100926297
>A videogame? what's that?
They wouldn't understand anyway
>>
>>100926279
Good obervation sherlock.
>>
>>100925740
>Sorcerer
Fuck, I somehow thought it would be a good idea to enter a Database thread after a while. Loads of things make sense now.

He seems to die in the OP but can he make it back with a rez? If he's a lander then it's pretty much gg.
>>
>>100926326
How were you able to skip those spoilers? They were in almost every thread.
Do yourself a favor and leave these threads for about 2 weeks.
>>
>>100926496
No, he dies for good, and everybody else goes suffering mode.
>>
>>100926499
No, why would I want to spoil myself, surprises are fun

Thinking up theories, even better.
>>
>>100925414
>THREE TIMES
Really? I only count two.
>>
>>100926382
You obviously have to explain it and it's not that difficult to do so.

Our world is full of stuff that at first you don't notice or understand but in the end have a good sense of it. Don't act like landlers are utter retards.
>>
>>100926584
>>100926499
Fuck me now I know what you mean

I need to sleep.
>>
>>100926584
Because people weren't using spoiler tags, thats why.
You really should leave now, before it's too late.
>>
>>100926656
I can't say I care m8

Rundel Haus is a fun character, but he's not exactly my favorite, if he dies, I'm cool with it, he's not exactly in the same tier as Yang or Reuental where their deaths really tear your heart out.
>>
>>100926573
Welp, I guess I'll leave the threads for good unless Mamare revisits.
>>
>>100925403

She actualy had to leave quick. The nobles were really angry that she told the adventurers about the knights of Izumo.
When she says that they are gone in the novel the bodyguards actualy start drawing weapons preparing for possible attack from adventurers.
Who knows what would happen to her if she stayed there longer.
>>
In the LN did someone get to max level?
>>
>>100926825
There's a mod in these threads, It'll get a sticky if he does drop by.

That said, I'm still betting that Elder Tales as a whole is a world set inside a Quantum computer.
>>
>>100926629
Until a few weeks before the Adventurers were considered retards. The Landers are going to think it's one massive joke if they think it's anything other than Adventurers being weird.
>>
>>100926911
>That said, I'm still betting that Elder Tales as a whole is a world set inside a Quantum computer.

It couldn't just be ANY quantum computer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrioshka_brain

And see "Possible Uses" under the article.
>>
>>100926629
That really depends though. Was it always a video game? If so, the exchange would be rather... Awkward. Try explaining to someone that everything they know is a lie, there's a parallel dimension with other humans who created them, and that they're pretty much just lines of code mumbled together to make some sense, adding to that that thousands of people toyed with them day in and day out, sometimes even ignoring quests or taking them time and time again not because they cared, but because they were leveling up in a make-believe game, and that the fate of the "NPCs", as they knew them, mattered not, aside from gaining quests.
Was it not a video game, but just another dimension indeed and the coders managed to mess with it? Cool, this means they dabbled in more than one important historical event there, directly messing with everything as to give Adventurers a purpose to exist. I can't imagine they'll be welcome for much longer after that.
Wars and fractions only happened because some people on another dimension seemed fit to create a story like that for their kind to "enjoy". I put that in quotation marks, because to us a game is fun indeed, but to them we're talking about world level wars that ravished entire nations, set ablaze whole villages, and let out the worst in everyone.

All for the sake of a "video game".
Good luck controlling the Landers after they realize all that.

>>100926825
Major bullshit, he dies but if you really want a spoiler:

He is "resurrected" through a contract made by Shiroe and becomes an adventurer, joining Log Horizon alongside Miss Isuzu.
>>
>>100926883
I wonder what will happen to her in Akihabara. I mean she has to convince 30k dirty adventurers on her own. Will it be better than Kuroinu?
>>
>>100927108
Definitely

Since a human brain, the personality within it, can only be emulated by one quantum computer, and seeing that there are hundreds of people in Elder Tales, that must be hundreds of Quantum computers working
>>
>there is no Elder Tale mmo for us to play

Suffering
>>
File: 1390331220113.gif (512.80 KB, 500x285)
512.80 KB
512.80 KB GIF
>>100927277
>can't live in the database
Why does life have to be so cruel?
>>
>>100927236
>Since a human brain, the personality within it, can only be emulated by one quantum computer,
Not really, it just requires an enormous amount of CPUs and power, but it can be done on standard CPUs
>>
>>100925414

When was the third visit? I'm only aware of two.
>>
>>100927137
>That third spoiler

Shouldn't this be theoretically sound in the first place?

Even that magi in the castle said that Resurrection is viable as long as the soul is still intact, at the cost of experience. It bothers me as to why landers aren't able to capitalize on that fact when they have someone who has it all figured it out
>>
>>100926040
Well, TRPG rulebook will provide rules and RPG Maker has sprites and such. Might work, maybe.
>>
>>100927176
Please, man

We're all gentlemen here, not brutes.
>>
>>100927470
I would say it's simply because of how things are.
Landers are Landers, and Adventurers are Adventurers.
The former cannot use of such privileges, but the latter has free realm, given the paid price of course.
In game terms, I mean. If Landers could really do that, then why would quests even exist in the first place?
>>
>>100927176
When she said that she would convince the adventurers, I starting thinking of lewd things.
>>
File: 1390254682269.png (227.27 KB, 548x449)
227.27 KB
227.27 KB PNG
If I were an adventurer I would go to a town and kidnap all the lander girls and bring them over to my house or property in the main town. Then I would put a restriction so that no one can enter or leave except for me. After that, once I get a large harem of lander girls I would bring them all over to the kitchen and bake a delicious cake and drink tea with the girls while we eat the cake. After that I would see them to the front door, remove the restriction and tell them they can come over for another tea party any time they want and wish them a farewell with a big smile on the face while a wave my hands as a goodbye.
>>
>>100927176

Would you like to miss a chance in an epic raid everyone will be talking about?
>>
File: NANDATO.png (92.75 KB, 241x363)
92.75 KB
92.75 KB PNG
>>100926911

The more obvious guess is that they're actually in the Noosphere--a world made up of the interconnected thoughts of every Elder Tales player. The Adventurers are literally Homesteading the Noosphere.
>>
>>100924586
>implying gold respawns whenever it is spent
>>
>>100927713
You sick motherfucker.
>>
>>100927713
And then you kidnapped a new set of girls when no one returned?
>>
>>100927759
>Not paying attention to the killing of monsters and how they always dropped gold

Topkekm8
>>
>>100927713
That is beyond perverted, you have no place in our world, vile scum!
>>
>>100927752
Impressive, and also rather amazing if that's the case.
You are the Database, Shiroe. You were the Database all along.
>>
>>100927737
Yes. I'd rather dick around eating burgers and bullying Landers. The rewards are shit anyway.
>>
>>100928048
>Bullying Landers

Terrible.
>>
>>100928048
>rewards are shit

I can't say, considering they actually have rights to land.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (50.88 KB, 1280x720)
50.88 KB
50.88 KB JPG
>>100927814

I don't think you're grasping what he's suggesting.

Imagine how you'd feel if someone violently kidnapped your girlfriend, only for them to return a few days later saying that he was actually quite nice and just wanted to have tea and snacks.

You'd never believe her. And even if you did, there would always be that nagging voice in the back of your mind going "JUST tea and snacks? That's it?"

Maybe some guys would be big-hearted enough to get over it, but most would reject them. Wives, daughters, lovers, all ostricized and looked down upon.

All because one guy wanted a tea party.

A debauchery tea party.
>>
why anyone would like to be a DmgWhore like an assasin or a sorcerer, that actually are any good in party?
>>
Are there any black landers? What about classes that use whips as a weapon?
>>
>>100928185
>not bullying the second class citizens
You're not living your life correctly!
>>
Is it safe to assume that the Izumo Knights were just adventurers?
>>
>>100925414
Why are the classes so shit in this show? No dedicated archer class. Monk is basically a tankier Swashbuckler (shit name by the way, name it Duelist or something), and all three healer classes do the same shit.
>>
>>100928281
I see being an adventure something as a civic duty.
>>
>>100928255

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>100928231
Fucking mastermind of darkness.
>>
>>100928327
No, they were NPCs.
>>
>>100928231
I wasn't ready for the punchline.
>>
>>100928416
Then why are they gone?
>>
>>100928327
No, even Shiroe acknowledges that they are not human.
>>
inb4 debauchery tea party is izumo knights
>>
>>100928439
Izumo Knights were actually game masters. Since it isn't a game anymore, they aren't there anymore / lost the ability to be in that world.
>>
>>100928453
No.
>>
>>100928400
ah that bring memories, cant believe Ive been here for over 5 years.
>>
>>100928327
They're Ancients. You find out in Kanami's side story that half of the Order of 13 Kinghts in the world are dead/abducted because of the big bads (the <Genius>'s)
>>
>>100928507
Well I'm not going to read it if it's getting spoiled, I'll just assume I was wrong.
>>
>>100928439
ded.
>>
>>100928578
You won't be getting spoiled if you read the real reason >>100928561

Since it's not actually in the main novels yet.
>>
>>100928327

No, they were already stated to be Ancients. They're basically NPCs that are stronger than Adventurers.

>>100928369

>No dedicated archer class

William Massachusetts would be surprised to hear this.

>Monk is basically a tankier Swashbuckler

Except Swashbuckler is an AOE melee class while Monk is a single-target tanking class

>(shit name by the way, name it Duelist or something)

Please tell me you are trolling

>and all three healer classes do the same shit.

One does direct heals for spike healing, one specializes in HOTs, and the last in barriers and preventing damage.
>>
>>100928507
Why have I never thought of that, and it makes perfect sense too.
>>
Why isn't Commie blue anymore?
>>
So there's any drugs in this mmorpg? if your subclass is pharmacist, it suppose that you can make remedies and drugs, doesnt it?. Why nobody have start selling drugs and give the landers the 3 first times the drug free, so they become addicts?
>>
>>100928741
>any drugs in this MMORPG

Wasn't that the point of food?
>>
>>100928722
>Commie
>Blue
You do realize Commie devs run Nyaa right?
>>
>>100928666
>William Massachusetts would be surprised to hear this.

He's an Assassin using a bow. That's not a dedicated archer class

>One does direct heals for spike healing, one specializes in HOTs, and the last in barriers and preventing damage.

So basically only the first one is useful.
>>
>>100928838
And That answered the question how?
>>
>>100928722
What's the difference between blue and green anyway.
I know that red is for re-encoded
>>
>>100928906
Because some Commie shill mod hasn't gotten around to it yet you idiot. It will soon, no doubt.

Stop using Commie subs anyway, fucktard.
>>
>>100928741
why would you even do drugs? like, youre in a goddamn fantasy rpg world where you have absolute power and also immortal.
>>
File: 1386738687803.jpg (2.23 MB, 4005x2137)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
fellow anons, I need your help. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of volume 7. Preferably a digital copy. I have a friend whose willing to translate it and vol6.
>>
>>100928369
>No dedicated archer class
Which is awesome since nearly every class can adapt itself to work as an Archer, except they then have their class specific skills, which makes it interesing.

> Monk is basically a tankier Swashbuckler
Except it isnt at all. A monk is an evasion single target tank, Swashbuckler is an AoE/group melee DPS that inflicts stat ailiments.

>(shit name by the way, name it Duelist or something)
Subjective

> and all three healer classes do the same shit.
What, heal?

Sarcasm asside, the healers in ET are like the healing classes in WoW. Cleric is the Main Tank healer with huge single target, cast time heals similar to a Holy Paladin or Holy Priest; The Druid is the HoT spamming raid/party healer just like how it is in WoW and the Kannagi is a preventative damage healer using shields and mitigation similar to the Shaman and Discipline Priest in WoW
>>
>>100928972
>Not doing drugs for shits n' giggles as an immortal
>>
>>100928369
>Swashbuckler
>Not an amazing name
It's like you dont know the joy of fun names.
SHAME ON YOU
>>
>>100928872
Assassin isn't a dedicated Melee class either. From the sample skills there's only 4 dedicated melee skills and 4 dedicated ranged skills, everything else is shared EVEN ASSASSINATE FUCK YEAH.
http://lh.oksub.me/wiki/Assassin#Sample_Skills
>>
>>100928925
Green is some trusted shit i.e. beg for a trusted account on their IRC, it means just shit.

Blue is supposedly the "best subs" for that release, but Daiz/Commie/those kinds of neckbeards run Nyaa, so you can assume most things in blue are just shit.
>>
>>100928972
You can get a lot of money from the landers and some adventurers, and if the become addicts the landers could sell you their lands and houses for cheap prices.
>>
>>100928986
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1595590
Or amazon
>>
>>100928741
Alcohol works. if you use the system generated stuff it even has no taste.
>>
>>100929030
I meant 3, fuck. It's been too long since I've looked.
>>
>>100929068
Use CDJapan, with a simple trick you can get ~$6 off by making an account saying it's your birthday the next month.
>>
>>100929041
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>100928954
To use what? HS shit encode? You kidding me?
ISHYGDDT.
>>
>>100928666
Agreed.

>>100928872
>Have one class that can specialize in many different things instead of one class per weapon type
Much better in my opinion.

>Only the first healer is useful
Man you best be trolling real fucking hard. Heal over time is actually useful depending on the type of tank you are, and damage negation is useful in any kind of situation.
Spike-heal is good but sometimes it heals excessive HP when done incorrectly, it only shines through when you are in a rather dangerous place.
Disregarding heals over time means that you only have an average level of experience in MMOs.
A shame.

Also fuck off Swashbuckler is a great name.
>>
>>100929019
>>100929044
Im glad there are no niggers in log horizon.
>>
File: 1382057812113.png (51.70 KB, 295x233)
51.70 KB
51.70 KB PNG
There is a kingdom that practices slavery?
it is feasible to buy a NPC?
>>
>>100929182
>ISHYGDDT.
>>>/v/
>>
>>100928872

>So basically only the first one is useful.

I can tell you've never raided before.
>>
>>100929182
>I'm so fucking dumb I can't remux HS subs on a raw please rape my face while I use Commie American xD editing instead
Go drink bleach.
>>
If I was a bard would I be limited to gay as fuck songs? Or would I potentially be able to use more modern equipment?
>>
>>100928872
>So basically only the first one is useful.

So, you have never actually played an MMO or been in a raid at all, right?
>>
>>100929270
By gay of fuck you mean minstrel shit right? Probably, unless they have hunting horns or something I fucking wish.
>>
File: Elder Tale Servers.jpg (40.43 KB, 640x296)
40.43 KB
40.43 KB JPG
>>100929203
There's an Africa server.

Yo yo put 'em up landaaa niggaaaa
>>
>>100929030
Giving archer skills to a core rogue DPS class with skills like invisibility or smokescreen is shit balancing. Literally two classes in one. 2/10 would not play.

>>100929183
Hurrr HOL definitely going to save you from that 10k crits from a RB or in pvp
>>
>>100929226
No, you.
>>100929253
>I'm so fucking dumb i don't realize how shitty the encodes of the raws are and end up giving shitty advices to people on imageboards because of my ignorance

You guys are /v/ casuals, right?
>>
>>100929403
Man, you really are shit.
>>
>>100929353
But with the way that adventurers were making stuff like steam engines the same could be applied to weapons, right?
>>
>>100928872
>So basically only the first one is useful.

Nope.

Good heals but cast times and burns through mana a lot. Spam healing a raid will have you oom in a short space of time. Unsustainable for any sustained fight with lots of raidwide damage and tank damage.

In a raid, you have a mix of main tank healer, raid healer who can assist on the main tank when he needs to and a shield/mitigation healer protecting anyone who needs it to ease the mana burden on the raidhealer
>>
>>100929481
Sure. But bard skills are independent of the weapon, right? Isuzu uses a regular spear.
>>
>>100929270

You could probably make modern stuff, like acoustic guitars and whatnot. Something like an electric guitar would be tough though.
>>
>>100929403
>Implying a good party would only have one type of healer
>Implying healing over time isn't good if you know how to manage skills and your HP
God damn it it's like you're just throwing the entire bucket of bait on my face, and the worst thing is that I'm eating it all up.
6/10 replied and got a bit mad.
>>
>>100929270
You can play songs from our world yes. Akiba bards play pop songs on harps and flutes and lutes and shit.

Would you be limited by the fact that no modern instruments exist in ET?

Yes.

But they can be crafted with enough R&D into the field. You might require a specific subclass or need to meet certain conditions to wield them though.
>>
>>100927759
Spawner, not respawner. Gold spawns endlessly, that's why gold sinks exist in mmos.
>>
Why anyone use pets?
>>
>>100925008
>http://strawpoll.me/512293

> 1. Assassin 266 votes (13%)
foreveralone.png

>2. Summoner 259 votes (12%)
Socialized normalfags.

>3. Sorcerer 237 votes (11%)
"Rudy is mai husbando."
>>
>>100929539
>>100929551
>>100929564
>mfw playing acoustic versions of modern rap songs
>>
>>100929559
Except it's a fucking waste of classes when they could've combined all 3 into 1 instead of this forced diversity of 3 fucking classes that should be only 1 in the first place.
>>
>>100929655
>only 1 type of healer
Oh god. I would not want to play that game, people trying to make shit builds to do 3 things at once. God save us all.
>>
>>100928561
Where is this side story?
>>
>>100928686
>Why have I never thought of that
Because you're a tripfaggot. You don't think.

also, have we done /a/ sings database yet?
>>
>>100929655
>they could've combined all 3 into 1
Then it can't do squat, the mana requirements would be atrocious
>>
>>100929787
On Mamare's website. He hasn't edited for publishing yet, mainly because of him trying to push the main novels along.
>>
Why nobody uses pets?
>>
>>100929655

On one hand you are whining about them combining the Archer and the Rogue to create the Assassin class and now you are saying that all the heaing roles should be combined into one?

Holy fuck anon, please at least try to keep your autism in check.
>>
>>100929634
>rap
>about anything other than the vocals
>>
>>100929834
I can't wait until someone tells you "USE MP POTS THEN"
Then we can all point and laugh
>>
>>100929845
Archer and Rogue are fundamentally different classes. The 3 healers are the same fucking thing.
>>
>>100925793
Doujin fuckin where
>>
>>100929463
>Raw
>Encode
Stop. Just shut the fuck up and leave.
>>
>>100929834
USE MP POTS THEN
>>
>>100929944
8/10 you made me laugh m8.
>>
>>100929926
But they're not. The Druids get support summons. And there's more than just barriers to Kannagi.
>>
>>100929981
Shitposting is a bannable offense if you weren't aware.
>>
File: 0.png (46.33 KB, 176x255)
46.33 KB
46.33 KB PNG
>>100929926
>The 3 healers are the same fucking thing.

Now this is some strong databait
>>
>>100929634
>Hasn't heard about beatbox yet
It would be popular as fuck in such a world.
>>
>>100930037
But it was you who shitposted.
>>
>>100929837
Summoner has all of them.
>>
>>100930049
I have, but I would still like to see more non-traditional songs being used.
>>
>>100929597
>http://strawpoll.me/512293
>Not going Cleric
>Not being a heal tank that hits everything in the face and wins fights by attrition.
>>
>>100930114
Go look up what a TS stream is and then inhale some sharp object or seven.
>>
>>100930009
So they're a shitty version of a Cleric+Summoner.
>>
>>100929834
Final fantasy healing mages seem to do so just fine. To me the classes being all separate like that is weird as hell and I wonder how the fuck there are players so shitty they cant cure, barspell and regen running about.
>>
>>100929597
>Rejecting the idea of being an Assassin to master all sorts of weapons, like being a based spear assassin, or a bow wielding one, or even just using axes for the sake of it

>Not wanting to be a Lord of the Seas and summoning water creatures to help you/your group/guild as a Fisherman while in incredible sea battles day in and day out

>Disregarding Sorcerer as a massive force of destruction

To be fair, all classes are incredible, specially since some skills can be combo'd even if not explicitly said, like how Mamare said when someone asked if a Guardian could cast, say, Ancher Howl and Castle of Stone at the same time.
>>
>>100930178
Not even close.
>>
>>100930157
Definitely not non-encoded RAW RGB media, but a lossless encode. Also there are the raws that are heavily encoded moron.
>>
>>100929597

Mage was the best fucking class in vanilla WoW.

>Cast Slow Fall, jump off a mountain in Westfall, float all the way to Stranglethorn Vale, DEEP STRIKE into a bunch of Horde and one-shot them all with insta-cast Pyroblast

>Use invisibility, run up behind a Horde player fighting a mob, blast his ass down to no HP, then let the mob finish him off so he takes armor damage

>Train a bunch of mobs on you, blink over to a guy who is AOE farming, let him grab the aggro, then blink away

>Dash into a group of enemies in the Horde base in Warsong Gulch, kill the weakest one, grab the flag, then use Blazing Speed to RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND back to base

Good times.
>>
>>100930234
Which a TS stream is not you moronic fuck.
>>
>>100930118
Who knows, maybe bards have the ability to do some magical beatboxing which enables them to a array of much more sounds, and layers.
>>
File: 0ROfD.jpg (406.48 KB, 3840x1080)
406.48 KB
406.48 KB JPG
Alright, so the Apocalypse happens, but instead of playing Elder Tale you're playing EVE Online.

How awesome is this?
>>
>>100930208
Druids and Kannagi offer other sort of support, unique ones, and Clerics focus more on solely healing. Open your mind, trollanon.
>>
>>100930303
I'd cry
>>
>>100929846
So, what kind of effect given to a bard if he/she sings a rap? Convert goblins into niggies or what?
>>
>>100930304
He's played too many modern MMO's, where 1 healer does all.
>>
>>100925151
>with the power of his legs
>pounds Raynesia's pussy raw with the power of his legs
>throat fucks Raynesia with the power of his legs
>power of his legs
squats and oats /a/
>>
>>100930274
And he said raws in general, including losless and lossy encodes too, Either way, both are encoded and you are a shitty troll.
>>
>>100930303
Would get in my Titan and PvP the fuck out of people before anyone knew what was going on.
>>
>>100930303
Why would I even do that? I don't like space stuff, which means I had no motivation to go past the "tutorial".
Also it would be shit, since it's a very bad world.
>>
>>100930274
I think he means encoded raws
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_11&filter=0&term=
transport streams are not the only way to obtain raw anime.
>>
Looks like we need some Daiz in here
>>
>>100929597
> 1. Assassin 266 votes (13%)
foreveralone.png
>not being edgy faggots

>2. Summoner 259 votes (12%)
Socialized normalfags.
>meh

>3. Sorcerer 237 votes (11%)
"Rudy is mai husbando."
>Not being muscle wizards, casting fist everyday
>>
>>100926767
>Yang
Who the fuck is Yang?
>>
>>100930439
No shit.
>>
>>100930458
Yin's brother
>>
>>100930401
But what when you warped your titan into the enemy lines, alone, without any backup coming and helping you?
>>
>>100930444
10 bit, codecs, HS, h265 or what was it?
>>
File: TASTE THE RAINBOW.jpg (59.54 KB, 1280x720)
59.54 KB
59.54 KB JPG
Why are Bard abilities all so FABULOUS?

It's called a road, it's called a rainbow road...
>>
>>100930509

Wouldn't have to worry about that until at least a few 'days' passed.
>>
>>100930426
>not wanting to be immortal, living in opulence with no constraints and the ability to control giant spaceships like they're part of your own body
>>
>>100930458
LoGH characters
>>
>>100930303
Darkfall 1 would be more fun than EVE, that or Ultima. The more freedom the players have with their characters the better.
>>
Did any couple already happened in the LN, like Naotsugu and Mari or Princess and Cruster, or everybody maintained the status quo that was already showed in the anime?
>>
>>100930458
One of the two mc's of an damn old anime.
>>100930509
You would be just as confused in these few "days".
>>
File: Daiz Servant.jpg (144.58 KB, 1280x720)
144.58 KB
144.58 KB JPG
>>100930537
10bit 8bit underwater commie daiz 720p 1080p hi10p h264 h265 banding streaming encoding mpc-hc vlc hardsubs dithering bandwidth artifacting
>>
>>100930537
Just brainstorm and type everything

h264
h265
10bit
lossless
lossy
codec
madvr
mpc
vlc
encode
>>
>>100930577
eh

>>100930351
Truly a shame. While some modern MMOs are appealing, they tend to put it all together and just ignore the entire strategic values of different classes.
>>
>>100930609
Why would you want to live in generic fantasy shitholes when you could live in Space?
>>
>>100930571
It's Bifrost
>>
>>100930571
They can't into fighting choreography, that's why they put a few effects in there.
>>
>>100930614
Naotsugu and Maryelle are currently "more than friends, but not quite a couple".

Krusty is MIA
>>
>>100924932
Damnit Paladin-kun, first Monstergirls and now Landers? YOU'RE JUST ADDICTED TO PURGING.
>>
>>100930621
>One of the two mc's of an damn old anime.
>>100930584
>LoGH characters
Thanks. I never watched it and don't intend to do so, since in all the pictures I've seen, the visuals look bad.
>>
>>100930157
Raws are not TS and TS is worse then a good encode.
Stop already.
>>
>>100930690
Because space fucking sucks. Magic is magic bitch.
>>
>>100930621
Says who? If I suddenly awoke in the cockpit of my ship with hundreds of people asking me what the fuck to do I'd know where I was and have at least an inkling of what was going on, therefore would PvP niggers all day until they caught on, then I'd put the titan away and go visit the queen because Amarrians > all
>>
>>100930690
Generic fantasy is shit, but space, a place where only vacuum and carbage is, is even worse.
Let's settle for Nexus, it has the best of both worlds.
>>
>>100930663
I'm not even that Final Fantasy guy. The last MMO I played was L2 many years ago.
>>
>>100930758
>Thanks. I never watched it and don't intend to do so, since in all the pictures I've seen, the visuals look bad.
You really should though, it's pretty damn good. The visuals are suitably adequate, not bad, just dated.
>>
>>100930303
I would sit in my pod for months and months while waiting for logi skills to train up so I can be mildly useful in PVP as a space priest.

I would then go out and join a fleet for some action, get engaged, bubbled, doomsday'ed, called primary and get insta popped from alphamaels and podded by dick interceptors and interdictors.

My corpse would be floating in space and my consciousness will be forced back to the next clone at my clone station.

I would wake up, puke out all the suspension fluid that was in my lungs while the clone was in some bio tube, lay down on the cold hard floor, curl up and try not to whimper, and then cry a lot and curse the day I logged in, then I'll zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>100930758
I thought so too, but it's quite entertaining.
>>
>>100930304
I'm a different anon you idgit. I was just pointing out that claiming doing the 3 roles would be impossible was straight out retarded when many healers DO manage to do so. If you're fighting something so hard that multiple forms of "healing" are being overrun then you're either overcamping or need to take a rest between heal/buff casting.

In ET they work as separate classes due to the extra reliance on HP potions, various crowd control skills spread about, and other misc stuff. Don't make your silly argument with anon devolve into using bullshit as your defense when you could have been pointing out that the healer classes have supplemental skills so that their utility varies.
Outside of a raid an extra healer is generally just a wasted slot. This is even evidenced by Minori basically sitting around leeching the whole dungeon run to "strategize" when normally a tank would have cracked open a potion.
>>
Why don't Guardian have mounts like pecos? That would be cool.

Also a nice plot twist would be that the new expansion added four new classes (one for each tree) and some experienced players picked those new characters when the apocalypse happened and where grinding and shit and then they appear back high level and nobody knows shit about their skills, etc.
>>
Why is hime so cute?

And Ise's voice just makes my boner stronger.
>>
>>100930758
>don't intend to do so
>>
>>100930899
>Also a nice plot twist would be that the new expansion added four new classes
Mamare confirmed in his last interview, that there would only be 12 classes for the sake of balance, and that eventually LH would have 12 members, one from each class.
>>
>>100930932
Well to be honest, they could have made a third of its size, which would also improve it quality a little.
And those slideshows with the yellow stripes are just horrid.
Why won't they do a remake?
>>
>>100930878
>In ET they work as separate classes due to the extra reliance on HP potions
Hahaha. Except Potions are bad in ET. Let's not even talk about the MP pots whichdon'tevenexist
>>
>>100931042
Which means there are only a few noobs who actually use them.
This will be fun, but how comes nobody know that?
I mean this goes beyond just not reading the patchnotes.
>>
>>100931149
>Which means there are only a few noobs who actually use them.
?
>>
>>100931257
Shit, I read the post wrong.
Time for bed.
>>
>>100931044
LoGH is basically The Wire of anime, it's genuinely smart, enlightening and arguably the best anime ever made but it will never sell to the masses who treat anime as if it were junk food instead of fine dining.

Just deal with it, it's not as dated as most anime that originally started in the 1980s(the Gundam series) and trust me, you'll thank us when you're done, just man up.
>>
>>100924239
haven watched it yet but is it right to watch it for her?
>>
>>100931123
What LN's have you been reading? They pop that shit like it's candy AND solo alot. Potions clearly are commonly spammed by the ingame populace.
>>
>>100931323
Good night.
>>
>>100931044
>Well to be honest, they could have made a third of its size, which would also improve it quality a little.
Not a third but I maybe some parts could stand to be shorter, but really they all contribute ot it's charm in my mind. They probably cut a hell of a lot from the novels just to get it that short.
>And those slideshows with the yellow stripes are just horrid.
Huh? You mean the space battles? Horribly dated yes but then you don't watch this show for the special effects, it's for the story which is excellent.
>Why won't they do a remake?
Because the original voicecast was incredible and massive, assembling something like that again today would be miracle unto itself.

Also a large reason of why the adaptation turned out the way it did is that it was straight to LD and never aired on TV back then.
>>
File: 1388831965116.png (201.39 KB, 361x432)
201.39 KB
201.39 KB PNG
>>100928231
F-fuck!
You little sleezebag
>>
>>100924239
Is there any class like DK from wow?
>>
>>100931380
Which is why they pop that shit like candy?
>>
>>100931433
>Because the original voicecast was incredible and massive, assembling something like that again today would be miracle unto itself.

They literally had the best of the best.
>>
File: Raining_Money_on_women.jpg (789.21 KB, 1150x1651)
789.21 KB
789.21 KB JPG
>>100924239
>your favorite method of getting mad gold (and what you'd spend it on)
>If this is anything like WoW
>Soloing old raid content and killing bosses in 25m (25m Heroic has the same gold drops if you want the extra difficulty)
>All the gold that was meant for 25 players is all yours
>Use it to gold cap auctions in the Black Market Auction house
>>
>>100930269

>vanilla WoW.
>invisibility
>>
>>100929827
I haven't seen any /a/ sings threads for a while, I've been waiting for him to finish the KLK one he was taking recordings for a while back. I want to see if I was good enough to be put in
I think the database thing was a "You can send me your recordings if you want, and if I get enough I'll do something with them" type of deal.
>>
>>100931825
I don't join in because I'm monotone.
>>
>>100931676
Aww shit, nigga. I do this too.

>Soloing Icecrown Citadel and Ulduar (10+ bosses each) for all dat gold.
>>
>>100931509
If potions were useless then Krusty wouldn't stop his nighttime training because he ran out of them.
It's very clear just from reading the various bits of material that they are a main source of healing for all the solo players and if I rechecked to be sure I'd probably find references to using them in raid boss fights.
If they weren't then noone would be able to solo anything without a healer at all times.
>>
>>100931335
>LoGH
LoGH <-> LoG H <-> Log Horizon
>>
>>100931983
Log of Great Horizon
>>
File: dsghagfsghfs.jpg (117.50 KB, 850x506)
117.50 KB
117.50 KB JPG
>>100931983
>>
>>100931933
Obviously they were useful, doesn't mean they were actually GOOD. There's a good reason why even in a Full Raid every party needs it's own healer, and one Enchanter is practically required in the 24.
>>
>>100931681

Invisibility was added in BC?

Huh. It's been quite a few years. In any case, you get my point. Before they shrunk the massive spell list into something casuals could handle, Mage was the best. Only Shaman could compare for sheer versatility, but vanilla Shamans were shit in PVE while Mages were a core class because of Polymorph.
>>
>>100931933
Doesn't Krusty have a life leech build? What he runs out is mana potions that do exist, as I remember, but refill the mana slowly.
>>
>>100932036
Log of the Galactic Horizon

Log->Record->Legend[roughly synonyms]
>>
>>100925290
He's an NPC
>>
>>100932221
And your mother is a whore. What's your point?
>>
>>100932210
>Elder Tale is actually one of hundreds of simulations in space modules floating above a moon
>>
>>100932210
Legend of the Galactic Horizon
space MMO that isn't Planetside 2 when
>>
>>100925476
That's why no one could add him.
>>
>>100932165
Best class is that can leech life and mana as well. I bet this shit game doesn't even have one like that.
>>
>>100931983
Funny, the also both delve heavily into politics and economy.
>>
>>100932285
What is EVE Online
>>
>>100932155
In a full raid you're going to have multiple healers in the first place whether or not they're capable of all 3 roles simply because if the tank goes down people are going to get fucked.
Anything below that which is most of the content players are doing (and significantly easier) they are not going to need multiple healing types.
It's like you guys have never seen teh difference in party dynamics as a fight gets harder. Classes like enchanter become more important. stacking bard buffs becomes a requirement. job specialization starts ticking in. The healers might even be in a party with an enchanter and bard specced for mp regen as the healing party.
>>
>>100925869
Mabinogi is closer imo
>>
NEET-Hime reaction faces where?
>>
>>100932853
My folder.
>>
File: 1389750760505.png (353.70 KB, 848x480)
353.70 KB
353.70 KB PNG
>>100932583
My mind just got blown to smithereens at the thought of someone else from /a/ playing that game.
I use to play a lot and I gotta admit it's pretty damn unique for an MMO but god that community and company handling it are both absolute shit.
>>
>>100932548

>Mount Hyjal
>more than half the raid is healers
>watching healbot like a hawk to ensure your heal gets off within .5 seconds of the next healer
>someone fucks up the rotation
>WIPE

God that fight was such shit. Fun once we got the hang of it.
>>
>>100924239
>When a Log Horizon thread dies, it just revives itself in the Catalog
Yeah, but it loses some of its memories in the process. That's why we see the same posts over and over again.
>>
>>100925008
>Guardian at fifth
Where my tankbros at?
>>
>>100933396
I voted for Guardian, fuck yeah tanking.
>>
>>100933396
>>100933475
I voted assassin because that's what comes closest to my current Claymore flipper build in DS. I also plan to go for 2hand high agi dex str in DS2, nothing beats high scaling with skill and maximal damage potential.
>>
guild wars2 is like the best, or at least one of, mmos out there, it would be cool if he took some ideas from there
>>
>>100933707
It'd be interesting to see him implement a mesmer-type character, since it's pretty unique. It'd be cool for a lot of mind-fuck strategies, and imagine the crazy shit Shiroe could come up with.
>>
>>100933707
It's good and shit at the same time.
Some things really piss me off
>>
>>100933222
Made me kek, Anon-tan
>>
>>100930303
Dodixie here I come. Tradin' all day err' day. And don't forget Mining
>>
>>100933803
I don't play in a while but is the guardian still op?
>>
>>100932420
A miserable pile of suicide gankers.
>>
>>100933707
It's all about the world, anon. I haven't played since last June but I've had about 800 hours in there and I would do anything to explore Tyria in 3D, like a really good Oculus Rift implementation or immersion.
>>
>>100933475
Immovable Brofist.

>>100933706
I was tempted to say assassin, because I'd be information broker as fuck and I like oneshotting people and sneaking away but 5 years of Prot Pally wouldn't let me. I miss WoW sometimes.
>>
>>100924239
I never knew it was that lewd and never noticed she was blushing.
>>
>>100934719
Yeah Photoshop-kun is such a tool
>>
Freedom shall persevere!
>>
>>100934247
90% of the times I've seriously played an MMO I was a tank. The other 10% were two or three times as an Assassin, a Bard, and a Scholar in RO, because I was asked to alt and help the guild with some beginners.
Tanking is fucking excellent, specially in games with a good aggression system. FF14's aggro system is interesting, but some players are real shit when handling that, /specially/ Bards.
God damn do I love tanking all day long. In RO specially, because Crusaders/Paladins can just give back all that damage and spit on the enemy's face at the same time.
>yfw one-shotting a Champion who tried to Asura me just by reflecting the damage

Fuck. Tanking in Log Horizon must be great, as evidenced by Krusty's gud schedule.
>>
Does in the LN they already made contact with people from other areas? Realistic speaking there ought to have at least some hundreds of thousands Koreans/Americans/hues(if free)/etc.
>>
>>100934887
I know that feel, anon. Shield Reflect is probably the funniest skill in the game.
>>
>>100934992
Will likely happen in volume 8 with the scrubs. They're traveling abroad, but at the moment we don't know where or with who.
>>
>>100935045
Most memorable thing that ever happened to me in RO, it was great. He cursed generations of my family, since it was a small "1v1 guild members" event some of us smaller guilds planned to make things more lively in the server, and everyone saw him die in just a few seconds, by his own fault. I didn't win because a Hunter out-ranged me, and my Shield Boomerang could only do so much, but I got kinda far, so that's still good. He won by sheer attrition, it lasted almost an hour. Honorable, really.

I'm now playing as a Wizard, and it's... Boring. I'm thinking of deleting it and going as Swordsman/Crusader again.
>>
No cute ninja for you, ever. ;_;
>>
I'm glad that lately akatsuki didn't get much screen time, in every thread waifufaggots akatsuki this, akatsuki that was annoying as fuck. >>100935405, no offense.
>>
>>100935525
Hime is the new hotness
>>
File: shootblues.jpg (9.74 KB, 480x314)
9.74 KB
9.74 KB JPG
>>100930303

I don't play EVE, but since I've been a longtime SA member, would join up with my fellow Goonies, I guess.
>>
>>100935100
Pretty sure 'west' only refers to them heading towards Minami. Only ones travelling overseas and meeting foreigners so far is the GREATEST PARTY EVER
>>
>>100935662
Isnt Vile Rat that based emissary dude that died and made all EVE mourn for him?
>>
>>100935662
what are you doing here?
>>
File: 1389000439164.jpg (1.61 MB, 2145x3844)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>100934992

I've been thinking about this.

Do you suppose the Adventurers/Landers are actually speaking Japanese? It would realistically be a dead language in the ET world, along with all others from the Old World. And if it didn't die out completely, then it certainly would have changed drastically over 500+ years. Yet Adventurers and Landers can communicate with each other without any problems.

Maybe they're actually speaking in another language without even realizing it, similar to how they know how to ride horses and use weapons.

Pic unrelated, I just really really like it.
>>
>>100935825
>what are you doing here?

I come here for the loli and shitposting, of course.
>>
>>100936015
looks like a nice place to take it easy
>>
>>100936142
why too poor to afford 10 bucks so you can keep shitposting when they ban your account?
>>
>>100936271

ADTRW is really bad. It turns out if you only let normalfags post about anime, you get 5 really boring normal posts per episode. Gripping shit, like "Gee, can't wait for the next episode!!"
>>
An MMO would be shit but I wouldn't mind to finf myself inside DaS. It even has a superior princess.
>>
>>100936015
>minori and shiroe's room on the same floor
>isuzu and rudie's room right next to each other
>intense sexual encounters every night
>>
>>100936601
Stop implying that Shiroe is a lolicon. He's pretty much asexual.
>>
>>100936678
minori rapes him in his sleep
>>
>>100936015
>Rudy's room is called Rundelhouse or dog house
>>
>>100936015
They have three floors dedicated to laundry. How many clothes do these fuckers have?
>>
>>100936678

Shiroe is more or less as awkward as your average MMO nerd when it comes to women.
>>
>>100936717
Minori x Note.
Legal loli ninja win the Shiroe's D.
>>
So who is the main character? The scribe guy or the ninja gal?

guy seems to be the main character, but the gal is the focus of the opening and ending it seems. I'm confused
>>
File: Tran_Nguyen__Vile_Rat.jpg (146.05 KB, 450x604)
146.05 KB
146.05 KB JPG
>>100935829

http://themittani.com/news/rip-vile-rat

Supposedly, he was the most awesome diplomat and covert operative evar or something like that. Was playing EVE the night he died, what a bro.
>>
>>100936869
I'm more amused that clothing isn't something you can just perform a "wash" and "tumble dry" command on.
>>
>>100936869

Eight people, each with a couple sets of clothes apiece.

Having multiple floors just means they can dry multiple sets of clothes at a time.
>>
>>100937029
> Washer and dryer are just boxes with covers
> Operated using wind and water spells, as well as soap
> Mage-heavy guilds open laundromats
>>
>>100933396
reporting in.

and you know i would totally pick BodyBuilder for my subclass.
>>
>>100937029
System created clothing can be repaired/cleaned via system menu
Handmade stuff can't be. Same goes for weapons and armors
>>
I kind of want to find a suitable MMO and get a guild so we can all hang out and talk about animu shit while structuring ourselves in our own place.

I know, shitposting, sorry, but still.
>>
>>100938200
Nah, that'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>100938200
We could make an EVE corp. Waifus inc.
>>
>>100938448
I'd podkill all of you.
>>
>>100938261
>>100938448
I was thinking of a more medieval setting, mainly because I'm too much of an addict to allow myself to get lost in EVE again.
It'd be a hellish descent and I'd never want out.
>>
>>100938575
It's never too late to start paving the way on making ET a reality
>>
File: rayneshia_sigh.png (541.19 KB, 780x720)
541.19 KB
541.19 KB PNG
>>100938200
That would be awesome, but there are all kinds of problems. After all, half of these threads is people shitting on every modern MMO and bemoaning how awful they all are.
>>
Do adventurers ever age?
>>
>>100938768
Mamare-san said we'll have to wait and see.

>>100938771
Yeah. ;_;
>>
>>100938575
EVE's fun until you realize it's the same shit over and over and over and over again. All those super heists that you read about? You'll never be part of it, all those super secret deals and politicking shit that you read about? You'll never be part of it either.

You're not even a gear turning in the big machine, you're just a cog that is part of a gear that is part of a bigger gear turning and grinding away.

And then you wakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>100938771
We're just stating the facts anon.
>>
File: 1364851624607.png (73.63 KB, 662x635)
73.63 KB
73.63 KB PNG
>>100938771
>>100938575
>>100938448
what if we all met up in Tree of Savior and then made the /a/ Team guild?
>>
>>100939085
Unless it will have at least 4 people that knew exactly what they're doing, it won't last.
>>
>>100939085
It'll collapse upon itself in under a week.
>>
>>100930857
that sounds about right..
speaking of... time to train CS 5 so that I dont have to bother logging in for another few wks
>>
File: 1390088535439.png (78.23 KB, 292x292)
78.23 KB
78.23 KB PNG
>>100938883
I know, mate, and I find it as sad as all of you. In the last few years I've gone through most of the available options and found them all wanting. Right now I'm messing with GW2 because my group of IRL friends I play games with all got it and it's alright, but it lacks the...spark? that makes a MMO worth playing.

>>100939085
I'd be up for it, considering I'm in a nonstop state of searching for >fun games to play and have lots of time on my hands.

>>100939215
>>100939238
I think the /a/ guild on Tera does alright, but that might be a product of how different games handle guilds.
>>
>>100939085
That's bound to happen, but I guess we'd need a general on /vg/ and that tends to turn to shit incredibly fast.
>>
You know it's true.
>>
>>100939085
>>100939442
>>100939554
>>100939238
Mmh... I have some experience in guilds, in fact I believe some of us have, or most. General threads in /vg/ only turn to shit if we let that happen, and I believe that, with an open-beta, we might have something in our hands here, gentlemen.
>>
File: 215043_v1.gif (1.21 MB, 300x181)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>100939554
/wowg/ is not something I would wish upon anyone, it's the worst imaginable den of absolute faggotry and trip/name/avatar drama. You wouldn't think that it would be possible for a living game's general to be worse than /ksg/, but it is.
>>
>>100939713
>Filename
kek
>>
File: screenLimitRO215.jpg (141.11 KB, 1024x768)
141.11 KB
141.11 KB JPG
While we're on the topic, we have a mostly /a/ guild on LimitRO. Join us!
>>
File: 1377313133142.jpg (25.73 KB, 430x430)
25.73 KB
25.73 KB JPG
>>100939824
Wait, it's in open beta? I never played RO much but if we get something going I'll be there.
>>
>>100939824
I've only had a look at /rog/ earlier today. I remember it was alright a couple months ago.

It was a terrible shithole full of shitposting.
>>
>>100939999
meant for >>100939785
fuck, i'm too tired for this shit
>>
>>100939785
>have some experience in guilds, in fact I believe some of us have, or most

Yes, but whether they will play the game AND actually do stuff in it or not are another thing entirely.
>>
>>100939999
>open beta

This shit doesn't even have a website
>>
>>100939951
>Netorare
>>
>>100924239
Ha Jewores and Krustys expressions.
>>
>>100940075
I was in the Guild Wars 2 NA /vg/ guild for a while and we had an average of 50 people on at a time, with lots of them doing dungeons together and most showing up for guild missions. The guild is dead now due to shitposting and drama, but it was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>100940372
EU is still alive and kicking.
>>
>>100940453
Too bad the game isn't. Enjoy Scarlet.
>>
File: 1390452733282.jpg (63.96 KB, 335x400)
63.96 KB
63.96 KB JPG
>>100940372
The main thing I have about playing a MMO is that I really want to get in at the start, because coming late to something that's already peaked or not arriving early enough to be able to truly appreciate that peak is really fucking frustrating. Because of that, if ToS gets going and we make an /a/ guild I'll be all over that shit.
>>
>>100940710
please stay away try hard
>>
>>100940669
It's such a shame.
I bought the game with the idea of killing huge elder dragons and all I got was a shitty unoptimized game with a lousy cookie cutter villain story line.
>>
>>100940755
>wanting to play ded/dying games
>>
>>100940795
>killing huge elder dragons
Press 2 to kill Zhaitan. As a long-time GW1 player, I don't think I can even put my disappointment in GW2 into words.
>>
>>100940201
I second your greentexting. Damn Netorare.
This is, however, my opinion on the matter, as I don't enjoy netorare; goes without saying that others are free to enjoy it.

>>100940372
>>100940075
>>100940710
It's at the very least worth a try, folks.
I mean, yeah, it depends on the game's system if guilds even mean something, or if it'll even be that fun, but from what I can tell if we do this shit well it'll be a place of our own for a good time to come. Hidden classes and such? Damn. Imagine gathering at the guild hall late at night and sharing tales of how one of us achieved a hidden class, or killed a special dungeon boss? No shilling, the game's shaping up to be pretty cool, I'm definitely excited for it.

>>100940795
Looks like my experience with FF14.
>Buy game expecting incredible fights all the time
>Get FATE grinding and instances everywhere
>>
>>100940883
>hire writers
>don't have them write the fucking personal story
>>
>>100940844
I just don't want to play with faggots like you who join in at the start hyped and act all super enthusiastic and try hard only to get burned out and create drama bombs for everyone else, instead of just enjoying the game and taking it easy.
>>
>>100940966
>sharing tales of how one of us achieved a hidden class, or killed a special dungeon boss
They'll all be up on the wiki within a week. The time of mystery and adventure in MMOs is over.
>>
She want's Krusty's Kreme right?
>>
>>100941129
actually she wanted the griffon, she was using krusty all along.
>>
>>100940966
I loved the Elite Missions in GW1
>>
>>100941059
You're reading way too much into what I said. It's just hard to enjoy the game if you're grinding toward endgame content that's meaningless because it's either shit or nobody fucking plays. Wanting to play a game when it's at it's best != being an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>100941207
meant to quote >>100940883
>>
>>100941242
>Wanting to play a game when it's at it's best != being an insufferable cunt.
But you sound like one.
>>
>>100941194
She will whore herself in front of Akiba adventurers soon
>>
>>100941392
And you sound like a hypersensitive prick who flips out over literally anything. We could do this for days.
>>
File: 1268212026554.gif (130.89 KB, 126x126)
130.89 KB
130.89 KB GIF
>>100941425
Will Krusty plow the shit out of her under the Sorcerer's orbs of light and in front of every adventurer and lander to see?
>>
>>100941479
It'll be fun
>>
File: 128913129842.png (593.44 KB, 1269x706)
593.44 KB
593.44 KB PNG
>>100941582
>>
>>100941126
>no fun allowed
>>
>>100925869
>>100932583
Project 1999 is much closer than either, a lot of ET is pretty clearly based on old school Everquest.
>>
Just watched Commie (after watching Horrible earlier), and I'm wondering about this line.

I thought nobody in the ET world left a corpse, landers and monsters and adventurers included.
>>
>>100941925
Don't animals leave corpses? Or do they they just pop into ingredients?
>>
>>100941925
The reason there are no corpses shown in the anime is censorship. In the LN dead mobs, landers, etc. all leave corpses.
>>
>>100942013
what...t-then there's hope for lander loli?
>>
>>100941964
If the monster is killed they turn into loot, But if you capture them and butcher them alive they turn into actual ingredients I guess.

It was explained during the Hamburger episode
>>
>>100941925
Things bursting into treats instantly is anime only. Things that die for good leave corpses, adventurers corpse 'despawns' when it is resurrected. Monsters corpses despawn after a moment (long enough for you to skin them and loot)
>>
>>100942072
>>100942077
Anime only. As for the monster meat thing, it's because chefs know how to properly skin and dice up a monster, normal Adventurers don't. That's why chefs can get more 'meat'
>>
File: 1390078718649.png (1.16 MB, 1250x1768)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>100942013
>>100942087

Ooooo, that's what I get for skimming the LNs for new content rather than reading the earlier books.

Thanks.
>>
>>100942072
She was anime original, so the fact that her corpse wasn't found doesn't really imply she's still alive. If we did see her killed (ridiculous that they'd show a child being killed but not corpses of monsters, I know, but just hypothetically) she'd probably just burst into treats like the mobs.
>>
>>100942202
>loli treats
>>
>>100942202
>ridiculous that they'd show a child being killed but not corpses of monsters, I know, but just hypothetically

The courage to kill a child on-screen!
>>
>>100942202
>burst into treats
thank god I'm not the only one that remembers that. Like literally I haven't seen that phrase in like 3 years, so I assumed everyone had forgotten about it.
>>
>>100941528
Just like that Valkyrie series hentai.
>>
>>100942405

>>100942087 said it, too. Lots of people have used it in reference to this show's 'death animations.'
>>
File: 1337612155421.gif (296.19 KB, 960x620)
296.19 KB
296.19 KB GIF
>>100942164
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>100942466
It's hard not to use that phrase when that's literally what they do.
>>
>2014
>Not living in the database
>>
Does anyone know if that anon who was going to work to make a rainmeter skin is doing well? I think the idea would be interesting, as I've attempted previously but got stuck due to not being able to make it both cool and practical.
>>
File: 1389057535577.jpg (578.22 KB, 1920x1200)
578.22 KB
578.22 KB JPG
>>100942474
>>
>>100943755
Anon-tan, stop. My heartstrings.
>>
File: 1388528233800.jpg (621.19 KB, 1920x1200)
621.19 KB
621.19 KB JPG
>>100943794
Okay, I'll stop.
>>
>>100943924
Good... I can handle the other grills, but Akatsuki is too much hnng.
>>
>>100931367
She doesn't appear for 14+ episodes, but sure, watch it for her.
>>
>>100929634
>rap
>song
>>
File: 1389159481433.jpg (567.17 KB, 1920x1200)
567.17 KB
567.17 KB JPG
>>
File: 40809513_big_p0.jpg (520.23 KB, 799x799)
520.23 KB
520.23 KB JPG
>>100943966
>>
>>100944347
Looking good there Rudy.
>>
>>100944524
Stahp.
>>
>>100941126
Yeah I hate those dicks who examine the game files to find all the secrets without even having to look for them in the fucking game. Takes all the fun out of it.
>>
Would an enemy classified as a large raid threat be a Full Raid boss or a Legion Raid boss?
>>
>>100925680
Damn Krusty. She looks really soft.
>>
File: 1382726261039.jpg (592.41 KB, 1920x1200)
592.41 KB
592.41 KB JPG
>>
Updated the Misc information pastebin a bit. Still have two pages of dungeons and another four pages of guilds to get through.
>>
>>100924239
Pants?
>>
heh
>>
>>100928872
Never play Rift if you think damage prevention isn't useful. Endgame content would be almost impossible without a combination of tank and raid heals as well as damage shields.
>>
>>100929655
Holy hell, I can't even IMAGINE the nightmare that would happen if you had one class that had to do all three at once. What happens when the tank is tanking huge spike damage while the raid is taking aoe damage? Do you let the tank die or the raid since you somehow have to try and do two things at once?
>>
So Can Landers and Adventurers have offspring?

If so would said offspring be immortal like adventurers or stay dead if they die for some reason?
>>
>>100948359

The official answer is 'wait a few months'
>>
>the cast keeps pronouncing Raynesia with a clear L

H-has Mamare lied to us?
>>
>>100930614
While we know basically who the official couples are already, none except Rudy and Isuzu can really be called a couple in the normal sense of the word.

Poor Crusty is off dealing with the reveal that fluff on items actually does what it says, so who knows if he'll ever be able to have his two shields.
>>
>>100945858
There has to be some way to force people to actually, you know, play the game. Encrypted data files that are only streamed on demand, perhaps?

Also if a game company were really serious about it they could cull the rise of sites like allakazham, wowhead, etc through DMCA notices. Kinda dirty but the game experience must be preserved.
>>
>>100931123
The combat guilds drink potions like they were water, what made you think that pots are bad and that mp pots don't even exist?
>>
>>100948164
>Never play Rift
Enough said.
>>
>>100948539
Yeah but then all the scrub shit stains would throw a fit about how the wiki got shut down and now they can't optimize their character by following the walkthrough instead of learning to git gud.
>>
>>100929597
>2. Summoner 259 votes (12%)
>Socialized normalfags.
More like loners who are too scared to be alone, needs presence of pets and imaginary friends to keep company
>>
>>100948583
>Go check Mamare's notes because CURIOSITY
>Only 1 type MP pot listed
>it's red text
>cheap and small effect
Man, I wish we could find out more about consumables. Though I don't think there's many options for MP recovery in Elder Tales. Which is why a Mana Controller is pretty much required.
>>
>>100948651
Yeah, we don't need people who can't actually work to beat an encounter. Anyone who relies on the old "Press one button to win" routine should stick with WoW.
>>
>>100948856
Yeah, I think Shiroe even talks about how you have to think so far ahead in what you cast because once you run out of mana in a fight it's almost impossible to get back fast enough.
>>
>>100948856
Yeah it's been stated that HP and MP pots kinda suck in ET apparently.
>>
>>100929364
>India & China on same server
Oh wow, that shit has to be crowded
>>
>>100948910
>implying I liked WoW
Well to be fair, I played Rift around the time I was losing interest in MMO in general. So maybe my judgment on it was unfair.
>>
>>100949065
Server does not equal population density. Kazakhstan is also on the Chinese Server and it's a ghost town.
>>
>>100939554

Avoid depending on /vg/ threads for your /a/ guild in MMO's. Just use steamchat, or Teamspeak.
>>
>>100939085

I already plan on playing Tree of Savior, what with it being the likely true successor of the original Ragnarok Online game.

And I want to play with you guys, because we've all played RO, and still have loving memories of it.
>>
>>100942087
>Monsters corpses despawn after a moment

I want to skin landers, and have a meat sweater.
>>
>>100949562
Is skin considered meat?
>>
>>100948856
>>100948986

I want to make the camelback of MP, & HP potions.

No need to stop fighting to use recovery items, just sip from a either blue straw, red straw, or both.
>>
Has anyone been updating the meganefix picture from earlier in the series?
>>
>>100949405
I'm 25 and have never played RO or any MMO other than WoW (picked up in 2005)

is this a bad thing?
>>
>>100950000

Try it out on that LimitRO server the other anon was talking about.

But I've played RO enough to the point I'm burnt out on it, but it'll be a fresh experience for you I suppose.
>>
So, is Kaname ever going to make it back to the Japan server?
>>
>>100942013
>The reason there are no corpses shown in the anime is censorship. In the LN dead mobs, landers, etc. all leave corpses.

Right, if nobody left a corpse, then the Sage of Mirror Lake's discussion about resurrection (with regards to Landers) doesn't make sense.
>>
>>100948986
>Yeah it's been stated that HP and MP pots kinda suck in ET apparently.

I lean towards liking that kind of mechanic. Where it's a HoT (or mana recharge equivalent) that doesn't stack, but doesn't have a cooldown either. It doesn't keep up with incoming damage in a serious fight, but you use it to top off in between fights - or in long fights with large parties, you rotate people out to recover. Useful, but requiring some thought, and doesn't let rich players trivialize content by bringing a dump truck full of potions and gargling them nonstop.

I'm not as fond of the other stable method: a panic button with a long cooldown. It works, but it also always feels like I'm wasting potions by using them too much (or wasting inventory space by never using them). And it never seems like I have enough of the ones that restore enough to be effective, and I'm chugging the crap ones out of combat just to get rid of them.

Also, potions (and cooking, if there's recovery/buff food) done right will help drive a player economy, because that gives a broadly useful reason to gather the materials and craft them.
>>
>>100950680
Potions are best when you can only use one/combat.
>>
File: 1337135266458.png (213.79 KB, 400x399)
213.79 KB
213.79 KB PNG
Why don't they have Naotsugu go around blowing the Horn of Gondor to pull the goblins away from the village?
>>
File: 1241886-kite0406.jpg (24.98 KB, 498x640)
24.98 KB
24.98 KB JPG
>>100951061

Unless the ET devs are balance-retarded, there's probably a cancellation effect if the Guardian or the mob moves too far. Otherwise, kiting would become way too easy.
>>
File: 40989682_big_p0.jpg (115.05 KB, 1000x560)
115.05 KB
115.05 KB JPG
Anyone bother making .pdf's or .epubs of the novels?
>>
I want more Akatsuki and Shiroe scenes
>>
>>100950680
>Also, potions (and cooking, if there's recovery/buff food) done right will help drive a player economy, because that gives a broadly useful reason to gather the materials and craft them.

I always believed, that any activity not essential to the meta of the game, but would enhance roleplay, or simulationist activities, should still be rewarding, and contribute in a way to the meta in a minor way.

Like going to an inn and resting giving a +10% exp bonus for an hour, with a cooldown timer of 4 hours before you get it again.

Food upping health, mana, stamina regeneration.

Reading manuals on topics, helping that particular activity by giving more experience, or making recipes more efficient, etc...

etc...
>>
File: 1380977260161.gif (1.93 MB, 480x270)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
Reminder that Akatsuki is the Winner of every Strawpoll
>>
>>100953219
Weird hair?
>>
>>100925869
A little late. Anyway, Tree of Savior looks promising
>>
>>100953219
>akatsuki
>relevant to the series
>>
>>100925680
My little anon can't be this retarded in regards to women... or, wait, he can be.

Let me explain.

Raynessia isn't yet fully aware of her feelings (if any) for Crusty.
The way she's seated, both legs to the side, is a normal (well, in terms of pre-XIX century equestrianism) way for a female to ride on horseback (or something similiar... as in this case). She has - at least in theory - no reason to be overly self-conscious. If you look at the novel, this ride is also somewhat of a breakpoint for her - she later catches herself reminiscing about how nice, safe and warm it felf to be held close by Crusty.

Akatsuki is a grown woman. She likes Shiroe and knows that, and would feel awkwardly self-conscious in such a relatively close hug. She simply is kinda awkward about that. On the other hand, behind him, she can just hug his back to her heart's content with total impunity, and she likes it. Simple as that.

Now, her dancing lesson got my hopes up. If they take her DANCE scene out, I will RIOT.
>>
>>100954916
>If they take her DANCE scene out, I will RIOT.
That would be just too much after hiding all those boobs at the beach scene.
>>
>>100954999
That's the price for being an anime funded by people's taxes

>NHK
>>
>>100955046
How would Log Horizon look when SHAFT would animate it?
>>
File: 1386419255638.jpg (96.23 KB, 560x700)
96.23 KB
96.23 KB JPG
>>100955046
The price is too BIG, you shouldn't have signed the contract with the devil, Marmalade.
(;__;)
>>
How can one series be full of so many feelgood OTPs
>>
>>100928048
Well, to be frank... there are a few thousands in akiba, and most were dicks like that.

That said, the size of raid fielded by major guilds was still more than enough, so no harm done, dicks can be dicks as always, move along.
>>
I had stopped following LN after the fouth volume. Was there two years timeskip in further volumes?
>>
>>100924239
wat da fuq is she in her underwear
>>
>>100955744
kill yourself
>>
>>100955744
>>100955766
First guy listen to second guy, second guy take your own advice.
>>
>>100955734
The 5th sets in October, while the 6th sets in December. No idea about the 7th, but I bet its more than 3 months after 6th
>>
File: lol_e.jpg (76.34 KB, 800x804)
76.34 KB
76.34 KB JPG
>>100954916

>Akatsuki is a grown woman
>grown woman
>woman
>>
>>100924239
LH went to shit after the first couple of episodes.
>>
>>100957050
>>
>Wanting an /a/ guild
No you dont. Every /a/ guild is filled with insufferable faggots who you wish every kind of ill on. Like every 4chan board guild ever.
>>
>>100928686
>>100928507
>>100928439
>>100928416

Izumo Knights/Ancients are NPC's equivalent to Hero Units in Warcraft.

They're not game masters or the devs, and they're not around any more because Certain monsters/raid bosses have become exceedingly intelligent after the apocalypse, and have successfully sealed/killed all of the Izumo Knights by abusing what we would consider exploits/glitches if it were a game.
>>
>>100925008
>Assassin 1st
Didn't know /a/ liked edgy classes.
>>
>>100957273
As we can see /a/ is fillied with fujoishit and yurishit so a /a/ could would be cancer
>>
I wonder if there are underwater races and cities that we don't know about.
>>
>>100957434
According to the author's notes, there's a dungeon at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
>>
>>100957273
We'd be spamming Ex-links all day and raiding the most perverted dungeons.

>>100957493
Yeah, I'm not quite sure how players would get down there.

But I"m wondering if you could find an Atlantis of NPCs or something and open up some new resources and items through that.
>>
>>100936869
No they don't, they just have three floors with an identical floor plan.
>>
>>100957587
>Yeah, I'm not quite sure how players would get down there.
MAGIC
>>
>>100957728
But the pressure!

Maybe there's a bathysphere...
>>
File: muscle wizard dnd.jpg (510.52 KB, 1654x3443)
510.52 KB
510.52 KB JPG
>>100957728
I only cast fist.
>>
>>100957819
Clearly you just use a Kannagi barrier to block the pressure.
>>
New Thread:
>>100957921
>>100957921
>>100957921
>>
>>100957587
Didn't the notes say that you needed ALOT of special items to do so?
>>
>>100953219
After the last episode, the NEET princess will win every time.
>>
File: 300px-Muscle_wizard.jpg (32.27 KB, 300x445)
32.27 KB
32.27 KB JPG
>>100930445
>not posting the picture



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.