[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: makoohboy.png (751.46 KB, 853x480)
751.46 KB
751.46 KB PNG
If you look closely...
>>
File: makoohboy2.png (750.77 KB, 853x480)
750.77 KB
750.77 KB PNG
>>100837904
you can actually pinpoint the exact moment her heart breaks into two
>>
File: makoohboy3.png (838.18 KB, 853x480)
838.18 KB
838.18 KB PNG
>>100837926
It stays broken...
>>
File: makoohboy4.png (886.23 KB, 853x480)
886.23 KB
886.23 KB PNG
>>100837965
For the rest of the entire episode
>>
>this episode will have a huge impact on mako x ryuuko relationship, they said
She'll forget about it the next day.
>>
Mako a shit
>>
Mako has been replaced as the best friend for a sailor uniform.

That's pretty sad.
>>
>Be Mako
>risk your life to help out your friend, save her life like three fucking times
>your friend cares more about a magic skirt than you
>>
Gamagoori is the only one who actually cares about Mako.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (72.60 KB, 495x495)
72.60 KB
72.60 KB JPG
>your best friend cares more about dick waving contests with Bitch Tits Mceyebrows than you
Poor Mako.
>>
>>100838126
Ryuuko's a guy?
>>
Maybe now Mako will fuck off.
>>
>>100837965
>>100838003
Mako don't lose your way ;_;
>>
>>100838184

>Gamagoori will never slip Mako his disproportionately huge d
>mfw
>>
>>100837926
hahaha, oooh... So that's why she makes that face. I thought she was just embarrassed by ryuuko's cheesy comment about "becoming one with senketsu" or something
>>
>>100838244
Maybe she'll kill herself, heres hoping.
>>
>>100838293
Gamagoori cares for Mako, Mako cares for Ryuuko, Ryuuko cares for friendship speeches in which she leaves out her friends.

This wouldn't be a problem if Mako wasn't the strongest character in the series and suffering from the same problem the sister from Katanagatari is
>>
>>100838346
>Mako
>able to die
>>
File: 1381254134021.png (96.69 KB, 500x373)
96.69 KB
96.69 KB PNG
>>100838293
>Mako leaves Ryuuko in the next couple ep
>Satsuki gives her a three-star uni
>Mako fights Ryuuko, Ryuuko realizes that she needs Mako because muh friendship
>2deep4me speech
>Mako comes back
>Nothing fucking changes

I can see this happening over 2 ep or some shit.
>>
>>100838393

I bet she wishes she could right about now
>>
>>100838393
I god damn hope so, she's so annoying and shitty, maybe an interesting sidekick would take her place.
>>
oh god did i make it in time?
i just got unbanned.
mako has eva angel face?
>>
File: 1379062626849.jpg (84.99 KB, 720x540)
84.99 KB
84.99 KB JPG
>>100838003
>>100837965
>that thousand yard stare
Mako is in a world of shit.
>>
>>100838360
Ryuuko mentioned Mako in the first dialogue she had with Satsuki.
>>
>>100838441
>three star goku uniforms
>thinking Mako's power level is in any way related to those silly clothing
You haven't been paying attention
>>
>>100838441
Worst show of the decade.
>>
>>100838441
Again?
>>
File: Aikurou.gif (962.85 KB, 500x280)
962.85 KB
962.85 KB GIF
>>100838003
Aikurou a Hottie
>>
>being NTR'd by a school uniform

Poor Mako. At least Gamagoori is after her D
>>
File: 1372082794979.gif (996.85 KB, 350x242)
996.85 KB
996.85 KB GIF
>>100838293
Just wait until he betrays Satsuki to save Mako from whatever the fuck Trigger throws at her later.
>>
File: memearrows.png (483.75 KB, 853x480)
483.75 KB
483.75 KB PNG
>>100837965
>>
File: MakoRyukoPanorama.jpg (1.32 MB, 3603x915)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
I'm making a few panoramas, anyone got any requests?
>>
>New ED about Mako's feelings for Ryuuko
I sense a bad case of the feels coming
>>
>>100838733
Verticle of Satsuki standing on Nonon.
>>
>>100838441
>Nothing fucking changes

Jesus, this is the main problem with the show, there's no momentum. The first episode felt like three episodes in one, multiple new locations, characters and concepts. Then every episode after that is just Ryuuko turning up to school everyday (which Satsuki doesn't mind for whatever reason), attempting to beat Satsuki and failing.
>>
File: 3_1243489178.jpg (46.53 KB, 600x457)
46.53 KB
46.53 KB JPG
>>100838857
TEKKAMAN BLADE!
>>
File: 1386990255828.jpg (753.88 KB, 1053x1116)
753.88 KB
753.88 KB JPG
Who cares. Mako needs to get her Banchou uniform back and have sexy adventures with Gama
>>
>>100838890
Yeah, I was kind of hyped watching the first episodes, but now it got real boring somehow.
>>
File: SatsukiNononPanorama.jpg (1.26 MB, 1611x1820)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>100838857
>>
>>100839146
Weird how for all the talk of Satsuki being alone Ryuuko only seems to use Senketsu in a fight and shoves people like Mako and Aikourou to the side, while Satsuki is able to bro-op with Nonon and Monkey
>>
File: holy moly.gif (909.42 KB, 400x361)
909.42 KB
909.42 KB GIF
>>100839146

>Nonon is Galacta
>>
>>100838948

I was thinking the same thing some tributes to old school anime!! that's why I love Kill La Kill
>>
>>100839226
That's why Senketsu will betray her after she left all her friends behind, and she'll be utterly alone.
Calling it now.

Also that well-he-sure-looks-hot-with-his-dick-holster sigh.
>>
>after all Mako's been through with her, Ryuuko views her as a liability and a afterthought
Poor Mako
>>
>>100839226
So is the villain going to beat the hero with the power of friendship?
>>
>>100839368
That's what Satsuki basically did this episode. Iori came in to give the Devas their upgrades, Satsuki ultilized her friends in an efficient manner, managing to turn the tables on a stalemate.

Meanwhile, Ryuuko dismisses her quasi immortal reality breaking best friend in leiu of her skirt.
>>
Ryuuko saved Mako and Nudist Beach this week.
>>
Jesus Fucking Christ, this is serious:

https://twitter.com/sayopony/status/426737931970019329

According to the singers of the second ED, this is the ED in a nutshell.
>>
File: BC.jpg (45.48 KB, 500x281)
45.48 KB
45.48 KB JPG
>>100839520
>Saved
>Nudist Beach
>>
>>100839558
>Mako's face looks sad and slightly possessive
>yfw Mako joins Nui in order to kill Senketsu and have Ryuuko all for herself.
>>
File: [Resolve Intensifies].gif (2.29 MB, 483x273)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>>100839463
>defeats the leader of the Takarada Conglomerate which rivals the Kiryuuin Conglomerate
>doesn't kill any of the Combat Citizens but still de-jews them
>gives the E4 their new uniforms which are awesome
>fights Ryuuko man-to-man until Nonon butts in
>makes effective use of her soldiers to more efficiently battle Ryuuko
>excellent use of Junketsu
>saves Sanageyama from jobbing
>wipes out NUDISTO BEECHU without a single casualty on her side
>shows honor by letting Ryuuko keep Bakuzan until Ryuuko throws it back at her
>held Ryuuko's BURNING-HOT hand
Satsuki confirmed for god-tier leader.
>>
>>
>>100839558
Mako confirmed as love interest.
>>
>>100839654
>Mako
>evil
Won't happen. But she could go all Shinji, and, well, I don't know, a fourth wall breaking character going betamax might destroy reality
>>
>>100839558
>Sayonara Ponytail
>RyuMako ED
Oh god
>>
Is this the first episode where we've actually seen a Satsuki pantyshot when she isn't transformed?
>>
>>100839839
We've known that for a while, actually.
>>
>>100839654
>Nui is Mako's daughter from the future to take revenge on Ryuuko for hurting Mako's feelings.
>>
>>100839558
Oh, it seems cute right now, Sayonara Ponytail and Mako, but that's just to hurt us all the more later
>>
>>100839691
>Mary sue

Don't even deny it shitlord, satsuki uses her mary sue powers to beat everyone, the only reason Ryuuko is still there is MC plot armour
>>
All aboard the suffering train, Mako

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D9ycE38S2o
>>
>>100839972
>shitlord
>>
>>100839972
>plot armour
>mary sue
It's like these people read a guide on how to spot plot holes and then start throwing these words as if there was no tomorrow, without even really knowing what they mean or how to apply them in proper contexts.
>>
File: asamisato.jpg (84.34 KB, 896x504)
84.34 KB
84.34 KB JPG
>>100840000
Mako deserves to suffer
>>
I'm pretty convinced at this point that kill la kill has the most insufferable fanbase /a/ has ever had since this imageboard came to existence.
>>
>>100840123
Yeah, yeah, and you'll say that about the next big show too.
>>
>>100840084
How is she not a mary sue?
>OP to all hell
>Almost never loses
>Even when she does "lose" she actually wins
>"I cut their hearts"
>Has little to no character flaws, and the only flaws he does have are glazed over because she's trigger's waifu

Just wait till they pull a "satsuki's now a good guy, play nice ryuuko" and completely whitewash the shit she's done so far
>>
File: eh aww.png (81.15 KB, 142x395)
81.15 KB
81.15 KB PNG
>>100837904
>>100837926
can somebody make a gif of these?
I'm not on my computer now
>>
>>100840123
How're those first 6 months treating you?
>>
File: hk.jpg (16.84 KB, 195x280)
16.84 KB
16.84 KB JPG
>>100840168
>I cut their hearts
That's the kind of shit Kanzaka was taking the piss out of in the 1990s. That's like the *unsheathes* katana of bad writing. There are many ways Satsuki could have proved her point about fear, maybe by actually killing one of the civilians, which would have, one, been more plausible, and two, made her point much more effectively.
>>
>>100838890
> The first episode felt like three episodes in one, multiple new locations, characters and concepts.
it would be wired to have a first episode without that
>>
>>100839558
What kind of lesbian bullshit is this?
>>
>>100840123
Never seen Naruto threads, huh?
>>
>>100840281
Naruto threads are all complaining about how terrible Naruto is and trying to figure out what new deus ex machina Kishimoto will come up with for people to stand a chance against Madara.
>>
>>100840229
Satsuki's character IS *unsheathes katana.* She even has the katana!
>>
File: Satsuki & Bakuzan.jpg (576.57 KB, 840x1240)
576.57 KB
576.57 KB JPG
>>100840168
>"I cut their hearts"
Isn't Bakuzan supposed to be some kind of magical bullshit katana that's been in the Kiryuuin family for generations or something?

Maybe "cutting their hearts" is an allusion to the true nature of Life Fibers.

For the time being, it makes about as much sense as "blood purge".
>>
>>100840316
Now.

Not before.

Just like like future KlK threads will change from how they are now.
>>
>>100840168
>Has little to no character flaws

Other then being a fascist dictator. But then again Japs have a hard-on for being subjugated
>>
>>100840168
>completely whitewash the shit she's done so far
For the most part, its debatable if she even has done anything wrong
>>
>>100837904
>>100837926
>>100837965
>>100838003
Bull Shit Mk.II
Mako is just moved to tears.
She already acknowledged Ryuuko's and Senketu's strong friendship many episodes ago.
For best example rewatch the part when she confronts Tsumugu in toilets.
>>
>>100839716

dat filename!
>>
>>100840431
>moved to tears of admiration
That's not it. Go to 21:07, and you'll see Mako goes catatonic, for the rest of the episode.
>>
>>100840168

The biggest point of irritation to me is the fact Isshin created this secret anti-kamui Scossors blade and then Satsuki is just like "lol I got a random ass katana that can do the same shit only even better"
>>
>>100840096
What show is this?
>>
>>100840477
Ever think that maybe that's where the scissors came from?
>>
File: KLK6.jpg (439.42 KB, 1280x1712)
439.42 KB
439.42 KB JPG
>>100840410
>its debatable if she even has done anything wrong

U wot m8?
>>
>>100840168
>OP to all hell
Antagonist.
>Almost never loses
Almost.
>Has little to no character flaws,
Ruthless, arrogant, overconfident dictator plying with the lives of thousands for fun and profit.
Sure is some FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING right there.
>>
File: corra.jpg (369.07 KB, 960x1080)
369.07 KB
369.07 KB JPG
>>100840490
Let's shit on the best girl - the animation
>>
>>100840516

Ever think that maybe fanwanking shit is not a counter-argument?
>>
File: test.gif (32.54 KB, 139x186)
32.54 KB
32.54 KB GIF
>>100840175
how much delay?
>>
>>100840535
Takarada better come back, he's been one of the best characters so far.
>>
>>100840535

Man I love takoyaki. I had it for the first time in Singgapore last year. It's fucking delicious with beef and cheese. I went to the takoyaki stand so much the older chick there started recognizing me and chatting me up. I was afraid my gf would find out and get jealous.
>>
>>100838733
Makos face in that image makes me laugh
>>
>>100840535
Goddamn you're retarded.

Because slums exist it's her fault? Do you even listen to yourself? Slums are created by the people that live there and how they behave. There are plenty of poor places around the world where the people aren't being complete assholes and mugging people.
>>
>>100840168
>"I cut their hearts"
This is a show built on the premise of vampiric transforming walking talking uniforms. A katana having some bullshit ability to metaphorically "cut their hearts" and discourage people isn't all that questionable.
>>
File: 1389520292767.jpg (123.84 KB, 1440x810)
123.84 KB
123.84 KB JPG
>>100840637
This isn't your fucking blog.
>>
>>100840550
Have you seen the shitsuki-sama threads? or the way trigger treats her? The fact she's an evil dictator seems to be completely glanced over in the show, the only show of that she's "done anything wrong" is background information you have to look for to pick up. Everyone who isn't one of her enemies treats her like a god that is always right, Look at Manchild Whiplover and the blind ninja turtle.
>>
>>100840476
>Go to 21:07
That was the 2nd cap I linked in my reply. Point still stands.
Whether it's Trigger unable to portrait emotions properly or /a/nons unable to understand, Mako will not get jealous of Senketsu, nor whine about being sidelined as a friend.
>>
>>100840682
But it is cringe worthy

Japs don't do subtlety well, though. This is evidenced in the scene where Satsuki and Sanageyama just insult Takarada for two minutes straight. To japanese audiences this is super cool and awesome, to western audiences it feels like a bunch of smug gits being smug gits
>>
>>100840477
She said it's sharper than the scissors, but it doesn't have the "nullify life fibers" ability the scissors do, so it's debatable.
>>
>>100840605
How is that fanwanking you retard?

You have issues.
>>
>>100840535
>comparing slums with city center
Why didn't you use some of the Honnouji 1 stars or 2 stars areas?
>>
>>100840588

That's Korra? I watched Avatar but have not seen this yet. It airs in Japan right now? I think I missed it. Might watch now though if she is a main character.
>>
>>100838999
Because it just kept being such an over-the-top show that after a while...you just got used to how ridiculous it is and thus, it lost its charm over time.
>>
Are they deconstructing generic bad shonen heroes in Ryuuko? That fucking "I have friends you don't" bullshit had me almost kill myself
>>
>>100839558
>Slow mellow violin version of upbeat version of ED when shit goes down
>>
File: Raoh-1.jpg (18.28 KB, 351x232)
18.28 KB
18.28 KB JPG
>>100840535
The place looked like a warscape right behind those stands, he ruled them with greed and instilled poor morals into them. Satsuki is a poor man's imitation of Raoh trying to make people stand up for who they are and not be a miserable dog ruled by things like wealth.
>>
>>100840681

There is nothing but slums in Honnoji and the rich district where the 1stars and 2 stars live

So you either submit to Satsuki or get to live in the ghetto
>>
>>100840535

>LibertarianParadisevsStatistUtopia.jpg
>>
>>100840588
I think you mean
>let's shit on a good series - the animation
>>
>>100840734

Um because you only get into those areas if you become a lapdog of the regime?

>>100840752
>The place looked like a warscape right behind those stands

BECAUSE FUCKING HONNOJI WAS INVADING THEM

Are you retarded son?
>>
File: heh.jpg (8.89 KB, 155x144)
8.89 KB
8.89 KB JPG
>>100839716
>>
>>100838244
>>100838227
I like mako, but SatsukixRyuuko is just too high in the rankings.
>>
>>100840681
They have to resort to that because she's a shit ruler, the point is, there's no problems like that in Osaka because Takaradical isn't as much of a fucking evil opressive cunt.

Shitsuki creates the slums and then gets mad when people live like that. The slums are her fault for a shitty infrastructure
>>
>>100840477
>>100840516
Or vice versa, given that Bakuzan was first seen after Nui successfully retrieved a scissor blade, supposedly at Satsuki's behest.

We know that Ryuko spent a long time fucking around between her father's death and Honnouji, Bakuzan could have been reverse engineered during that time.
>>
>>100840693
God forbid someone on this shithole has lives and adds a bit of personal trivia, huh? Fuck off
>>
File: Gamako Kira.jpg (679.13 KB, 892x1000)
679.13 KB
679.13 KB JPG
>>100840235
>>100839722
The S. S. Ryumako holds about as much water as the S. S. Satsuzu.

The S. S. Gamako, on the other hand, is an ironclad battleship reinforced by the invincible rules of Honnouji.
>>
>>100840854
What could possibly convince you that we care about your 3dpg girlfriend
>>
>>100840735
Don't watch korra m8. Just don't. If you were going to go /co/ there are FAR better shows.

seriously its terrible, don't. Especially if you liked the original series.
>>
File: 1387866741973.png (217.74 KB, 738x983)
217.74 KB
217.74 KB PNG
>>100840859
Shippers are fucking weird
>>
File: 1390355199806.jpg (117.44 KB, 1024x768)
117.44 KB
117.44 KB JPG
>>100840766
Oh no, joining a club and making friends while learning the dynamics of teamwork and perhaps cultivating a skill for a career.

The horror strikes at my soul.
>>
>>100840859
SS RyuMako is the second ED.

The SS GamaMako is an unrequited love
>>
>>100840681
They exist because of her, get a fucking grip you idiot. Have you even been paying attention, did you even watch episode 7 at all? Christ on a bike
>>
File: kneel.jpg (86.32 KB, 1280x720)
86.32 KB
86.32 KB JPG
>>100840850
>given that Bakuzan was first seen after Nui successfully retrieved a scissor blade

The fuck are you smoking
>>
File: 1389117538571.gif (2.43 MB, 1280x720)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>100840836
>They have to resort to that because she's a shit ruler
>Assholes exist solely because of the ruler

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>100840752
Yeah, instead of money she wants to force the whole world to wear Life Fibers and be controlled by pure Sin. So much better.
>>
>>100840735
Don't watch Korra. Asami is best girl, but she gets shit on by the show's writing over and over and over again
>>
>>100840123
This is the same as any high profile show's fanbase when they were airing.
>>
>>100840637
ナイスブロッグですね。
>>
File: 1380935798036.png (192.27 KB, 300x343)
192.27 KB
192.27 KB PNG
>>100840912
>Oh no joining the hHitlerjugend and making friends while learning the dynamics of teamwork and perhaps cultivating a skill for a career.
>>
>>100840696
/a/ reads way too much into things with Kill La Kill. Every episode's gotta have a TWEEST or be a deconstructing of something.
>>
>>100840903

I did like the original but the art style looks nice and the girls are cute. I like American shows pretty usually though I haven't seen many the last few years.

I haven't even been to /co/ in forever. Last time to check Avengers threads and stuff when the new Marvel movies come out.
>>
>>100840912
It's all a ruse to turn you into a child soldier for the clothing industry, and don't forget the one stars start killing each other during the naturals election. What friendship? What teamwork?
>>
>>100840681
It is literally explained that the "slums" are the starless zone, and that your standing in the school immediately affects your economic means. She gets to allocate the resources.
>>
>>100840978
They haven't killed anyone and Satsuki protected the students when Ryuuko endangered them.

>Fools are eager to clack away about the poor subs in the first episode that said that spy from Kobe was killed when he wasn't
>>
File: 3vkb.jpg (48.77 KB, 640x480)
48.77 KB
48.77 KB JPG
>>100840813
He was willing to have untrained, ill-equipped, innocent civilians fight/die for him so they could obtain fake money that he prints to improve their lives under his rule. Their standard of living was pretty much EXACTLY that of the slums in Honnouji, remember there was a city center there shown when they watched Ryuko fight the E4 on tv and it was actually decently developed. Satsuki gives those she subjugates a ladder to climb and improve their lives, status, and give them meaning by following her.

Takarada merely bribed people, offering the temporary fix of money to improve their lives while making himself richer at the same time. The whole line that Satsuki used about "cutting their hearts" was her knocking sense into the Osakans by showing them this play money was not worth more than their own lives, she did more for the Osakans than he ever did.

Again, she is a poor man's Raoh in her ways of uniting a people by ruling with an iron fist.
>>
Ryuuko is too immature to see anyone as more than friends.
Senketsu -> Ryuuko
Satsuki -> Ryuuko
Mako -> Ryuuko
Monkey -> Ryuuko
Nonon -> Satsuki
Gama -> Mako
Inu -> Data
>>
>>100841043

Yes, and the resources SHOULD go to those that earn them and do the work.
>>
>>100841048
>Protected the students

I think you mean
>Protected her resources. She just needed them for the battle field trip. She doesn't give two shits about the "pigs in human clothing" with possibly the exception of the devas
>>
>>100841056
She wasn't knocking sense into them, she was threatening them. In a world without Satsuki, Osakans would still have a home.
>>
>>100841048
>they haven't killed anyone

except they did
>>
>>100841056
>Their standard of living was pretty much EXACTLY that of the slums in Honnouji,

No it wasn't find me one scene where something like the slums on Hannoji exist in Osaka

>He was willing to have untrained, ill-equipped, innocent civilians fight/die for him

You mean he gave the citizens a means to oppose a military force lead by a tyrannical leader. You are so full of shit your eyes are turning brown man
>>
>>100841088
>Gama -> Mako
Even if it proves unrequited and she really is just filled with /u/ lust I will keep cheering for Gama
>>
>>100840987
Nice deconstruction of KLK threads.
>>
>>100840752
>The place looked like a warscape right behind those stands
Yes, because a WAR ensued right at that moment. Fucking brilliant deduction, I know.

Also, Japan still has a hardon for traditional values, but you'll have to try harder to convince me that a nigh-fascist regime is desirable than "m-muh degeneracy", "m-muh values".
>>
>>100841119
You feel the need to twist everything, huh?
>>
>>100841100
You only get the resources by bending a knee, not actually bettering yourself. All you have to do is sign over your soul to the opressive regime.

>>100841056
The ladder is rigged though.
>>
>>100840123
It will pass.
In few seasons something big will come along and retards like you will complain about [new super popular show]'s most insufferable fanbase ever.
Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>100841139
Nui's fucking insane if you didn't notice. It's been spelled out that she does what she likes.
>>
>>100841056
>fake money
Confirmed for idiot that doesn't understand how currency works.
>>
>>100840834
Mako and Gama = 70%
Ryuuko and Mako = 20%
Inamuta and Nonon = 70%
Satsuki and Ryuuko = 5%
Ryuuko and Tsumugu = 25%
Ryuuko and Mikisugi = 15%
Sanageyama and Satsuki = 15%
Satsuki and Nonon = 5%
>>
>>100840836
>there are no slums in a capitalist society
>>
>>100841161
Stay mad satfag. You're leader a shit, and if she was a man, you would hate his guts
>>
>>100841048
She practically tried to kill off all her students to weed out the weak, then let her devas fuck the rest of them up so they could fight ryuuko. She then let the devas and Ryuuko near blow everyone away

Only till Ryuuko went berserk mode and started ruining the entire school did she decide to stop her. She doesn't give a shit about the students, otherwise the majority of them wouldn't be living in shitsville on the outskirts of the city
>>
File: 1366496522030.jpg (16.73 KB, 243x259)
16.73 KB
16.73 KB JPG
>>100840123
So, you've been here since Summer? In any case, we'll expect you back to berate the fans of the next big show, claiming it's the worst thing to happen to /a/ ever.
>>
Why did Inumuta become a fighting polygon team?
>>
>>100841145
>Gama dies protecting Ryuuko for Mako's sake
>Please... make her happy.
>>
>>100841179
Yeah, Mako's family sure was bending its knee so hard.

Face it, Satsuki's idea to make the world better is a fine one. It's just that you live in a modern world and think such notions are terrible. She conquered a place being funded by the Russian mafia, yeah...such a great place to leave standing. She'd rebuild it all better than it was before anyway, but yeah, let's ignore that.
>>
>>100841233
Satsuki was a fucking retard for sending nui to get anything, she pretty much knew whoever had what she needed would die
>>
>>100841133
It comes down to the question of is it worth living a decent corrupt life or starting from the bottom but an open path to reach the top

>>100841143
We got one shot of Osaka life, your shitty image that compares the two compared the residential area of the slums in Honnouji to a commercial center of indeterminate affluence in Osaka. He also didn't give them shit, they had terrible makeshift weapons.

>>100841234
He printed Takarada fun bucks, thats called fake fucking money. Technically Chuck E Cheese tokens work as a monetary system but would you recognize it as real money?
>>
File: 1385316028337.jpg (295.86 KB, 800x1167)
295.86 KB
295.86 KB JPG
>>100841256
>She practically tried to kill off all her students to weed out the weak.

What is exaggeration and hyperbole
>>
>>100841009
It really shits on a lot of things the original series said and tried to do. That said if you don't mind a little lore retcon there's a special in S2 of Korra you can watch separately which is really great. That said if you really want go ahead and try it some people enjoyed it. Don't say you weren't warned though.

I wasn't talking exactly about visiting /co/ rather I meant watching western content in general. The past few years have had heaps of stuff that blows Korra out of the water (most of which was, sadly, cancelled early on after one or two seasons).
>>
It doesn't matter, Trigger will redeem Satsuki in the easiest and most straightforward way: she will become the Damsel in Distress once they reveal Ragyou and Nui just want her as a vessel for Junketsu and Ryuuko will have to save her.
>>
>>100841328
>He printed Takarada fun bucks, thats called fake fucking money.

If he owns fucking everything, it's not fake money is it? Jesus take an economics class.
>>
>>100841328
>they had terrible makeshift weapons.

Like rocket-launchers, yeah.

Other then that you are just idiotically fanwanking that although we never saw Osaka it had slums as bad as Hannoji
>>
>>100841328
>He printed Takarada fun bucks, thats called fake fucking money
Clearly you haven't heard of bitcoins, or all the other shitty cryptocoins. If something is accepted as means of payment by a lot of people, calling it fake is utterly retarded. A dollar note is a piece of paper, and so is the Takarada fun buck. You could have named it dogecoin or saltybux, if people accept it as payment, it's money.
>>
File: 1385330938802.jpg (149.28 KB, 366x500)
149.28 KB
149.28 KB JPG
>>100841312
Nah, Nui does listen to Ragyou. It's highly unlikely that she gives no fucks about Ragyou. Satsuki may have believed that Nui would do as she commanded out of loyalty to her mother.

We can only speculate as of now.
>>
>>100841306
They sure did, they even cheered on their daughter to murder the girl who was living in their house. The only reason they apologised to ryuuko the way they did was because their daughter had given up the figh, and there was no way for them to maintain status. They did it to save face, and their punishment? "Just don't do it again lol"
>>
>>100841381
This seems fairly likely and I wouldn't mind it either. The idea of the two becoming partners is pretty cool
>>
>>100841328
>He printed Takarada fun bucks, thats called fake fucking money

So I guess you think the Euro is fake money since the US doesn't print it. Right?
>>
>>100840395
I thought she just waved her sword around to intimidate them and "cutting their hearts" was a metaphor
>>
>>100841377
Okay, okay have it your way. She DID try to kill all of her students to weed out the weak. Happy now?
>>
File: satsuki tea sip.jpg (35.45 KB, 434x380)
35.45 KB
35.45 KB JPG
>>100841377
Have you ever considered that Takaradafags are just mad after being humiliated in one of the worst ways imaginable, and have decided to start flinging shit at we Satsukifags?
>>
>>100841306
>Rebuild it better

Yeah, It'll be like Honnouji slums 2.0, and instead of the russian mafia strongmaning, it would be Gamagoori's discipline committee
>>
>>100841398
>If he owns fucking everything, it's not fake money is it? Jesus take an economics class.

...you can't just print your own money in Japan and have it accepted as currency because you own some buildings in town.
>>
>>100841381
>Satsuki's plan to stop Junketsu is too kill herself
>Ryuuko saves her while saying that she has to atone for her mistakes and not take the easy way out
Satsuki will be more rekt than if she had killed herself.
>>
>>100841328
>terrible makeshift weapons
Dude, they had guns, rocket launchers and all kinds. Did you even pay attention to the fucking episode?
>>
File: Comfy Satsuki.jpg (140.14 KB, 850x601)
140.14 KB
140.14 KB JPG
>>100841463
Maybe.
She could have just put the fear of death into them. Still, what a peculiar way to word it.
>>
File: 40743769.jpg (377.26 KB, 1748x1181)
377.26 KB
377.26 KB JPG
>>100841498
>it would be Gamagoori's discipline committee
I could only hope for such a capable group safeguarding the lives of my family and friends.

If only we lived in such a perfect world
>>
>>100841489

Satsukifags are just children who think it's ok to have a fascist dictatorship as long as the dictator has a nice ass
>>
File: 1361285878740.jpg (64.22 KB, 511x477)
64.22 KB
64.22 KB JPG
>>100841508
>what is a company town

We get it, you don't understand currency. Just stop posting.
>>
So how come Junketsu can't be pierced by Senketsu, but Senketsu can be by Junketsu?

1. Junketsu is just plain better than Senketsu
2. Trigger forgot what was stated less than 20 seconds prior
3. Satsuki was bluffing
>>
>>100841568
The ass matters
>>
>>100841568
welcome to /a/
>>
>>100841508

It's called bonds you dumb fuck.
>>
>>100841414
>>100841527
Okay I admit I did not pay enough attention then/forgot the weapons that he did give some and more so just remembered the last weapons shown before Satsuki's speech which were stuff like just a lead ball on a chain. They were still untrained civilians who can properly wield said weapons as well as a child. Satsuki at least trained her troops to use their weapons.
>>
>>100841489
>Takaradafags
I hated him and Satsuki is still a punk, what now?
Gonna cry about how Ryuuko played dirty with the blood to the eyes after Satsuki was underhanded the entire time and still got shifted?
>>
>>100841489
>admitting to being a satsukifag
We know where the takarada bait and trolling's from now
>>
File: 1375686065642.gif (578.81 KB, 378x484)
578.81 KB
578.81 KB GIF
>>100841556
My God, it's full of stars
>>
>>100841598
Junketsu is stronger but it can't evolve, Senketsu is weaker but it can evolve.
>>
>>100841598
Well it'd make sense.

Junketsu is stronger
Senketsu is friendlier

Would go with the whole "FRIENDSHIP N SHIT R UR STRENGTH, RYUKO CHAN" vibe the show's slipping into. I wanna see Satsuki get pissed and turn into a berserker like Ryuko did.
>>
File: shot0060.jpg (116.38 KB, 1280x720)
116.38 KB
116.38 KB JPG
>>100841463
She pressed something
>>
>>100841633

They were conscripts. Takarada used his trained students first, until they were all beaten
>>
>>100841478
Technically, she told them to kill each other, and she just watched from her tower while they did it
>>
>>100841571
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: Kill la Kill art.jpg (414.25 KB, 2000x1500)
414.25 KB
414.25 KB JPG
>>100841328
>is it worth living a decent corrupt life or starting from the bottom but an open path to reach the top
There is not just black and white, a country that will be conquered with fear and violence will be kept in check only through such means and that is now way of living.

Monkey accused Takarada of using his civilians, but what he could do? They were attacking his country to enslave them, to subjugate them, what were they supposed to do? Submit like the French?

They were using brainwashed students, who were taught that the only way to improve in life is by backstabbing each other, they are not soldiers, they are boys and girls, reminds me of all quiet on the Western Front.

They are in a shitty situation, to what good is someone who can give a punch? They need workers, doctors, engineers.

You cant fix things by breaking them.
>>
>>100841598
>godrobe

This sounds so wrong.
>>
>>100841598
>1.Junketsu is PHYSICALLY TOUGHER than Senketsu
FTFY
Senketsu is better because of friendship.
Junketsu has to be subdued and controlled which will backfire sooner or later.
>>
>>100841682
That's the classic "knocking the blood off the blade with a strike of the wrist" thing from every cheesy samurai movie ever. It's a genre thing.
>>
File: 85756636346.png (143.97 KB, 500x433)
143.97 KB
143.97 KB PNG
>>100841568
Yes. Is there something wrong with that?
>>
>>100841617
>>100841571
What he showed weren't bonds, retards.

Learn 2 economics.
>>
>>100841682
It's just that trope of hitting the sword and all the guys falling over.
>>
>>100841682
I thought that was just her tapping her sword for emphasis.

Y'know, just like the old cliche of "I make a cut, but it's so fast you don't see it, and nothing happens until i finish sheathing my sword"
>>
>>100841633
>at least trained her troops
Because she had evil intentions in mind, to take over another part of the country that is doing much better than her side of the country. For fuck sake anon..

He didn't have troops because he never thought he'd need them, he's clearly not a bad guy but when backed into a corner, his money and the people of osaka was his and their only way out
>>
>>100841508
And that isn't real-world japan, it's some kind of dystopian hellscape where evil super-powered clothing companies, hypercapitalists with MONEY GUNS, and crazy nudists with robots run around fighting each other, and as far as we've seen no actual government exists beyond whatever order you can impose with your preferred form of coercion.

Any fucking thing can be a currency as long as enough people accept the fact that it has value and it's authenticity is backed in some way, such as in this case a megacorp saying "dis zeni is legit yo".
>>
File: 40739229.png (69.46 KB, 700x900)
69.46 KB
69.46 KB PNG
>>100841659
>Junketsu is stronger but it can't evolve, Senketsu is weaker but it can evolve.

It's possible that she can't do the more elaborate stuff unless she bonds with it.
>>
File: Ruined Tea.jpg (235.60 KB, 600x783)
235.60 KB
235.60 KB JPG
>>100841647
>Gonna cry about how Ryuuko played dirty with the blood to the eyes after Satsuki was underhanded the entire time and still got shifted?
>being mad about a character experiencing character development and rising to the challenge
>>
>>100841734

Bonds are the real-life equivalent of play-money you dumb fuck.

Money is in fact a bill of debt issued by the government
>>
File: Untitled.gif (958.16 KB, 350x280)
958.16 KB
958.16 KB GIF
>>100841508
You can if you own the shops its accepted in.
>>
>>100841568
It's kinda of sad how true this actually is, especially with the introduction of Takarada and his almost perfect way of running things
>>
File: raoh.jpg (89.83 KB, 289x440)
89.83 KB
89.83 KB JPG
>>100841699
Again, this is once again showing that KLK is a poorly written HNK. Is it better to be united by the Ruler of the Century's End or the Savior?
>>
>>100841726
I hope you get stabbed in the slums you faggot of no resolve
>>
File: 1385314649064.png (177 KB, 429x600)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>100841478
>>100841695
But that's not what happened.
>>
>>100841734
What do you think a currency note is? Unless you're saying they had some intrinsic value like they were lined with gold or silver or some bullshit.
>>
>>100841777
Maybe she can force Junketsu to change. It seems like she's already taken a few tips from Ryuko since seeing Senketsu evolve:

> The Junketsu Eye grapple hook thing
> Using an eye as a sword

It's probably because Satsuki is fighting a constant battle with Junketsu to control it; letting the kamui change too much probably requires a lot of control to prevent it from just turning into a monster.
>>
>>100841779
>experiencing character development and rising to the challenge
Double teaming with Nonon is character development and considered rising to the challenge now?
>>
>>100841715
It's just like the honorifics debate. You can hear the japanese just fine, independent of the subs.
>>
>>100841798
Raoh and Satsuki don't have the same motivation; Satsuki doesn't believe in humanity, Raoh fundamentally did.
>>
>>100841795
You're nowhere near perfect if you're associating with criminal organizations.
>>
>>100841598
Junketsu has two eyes, where as Senketsu only has one.
>>
>>100841862

Not to mention going full Godrobe against an opponent in a jersey
>>
Myself and my housemates find it really hard to pronounce Mako's name as "Mah-ko" and not "May-ko" even though we know our pronunciation is incorrect.
>>
>>100841695
So you're saying Hitler wasn't responsible for any death in his life? He ordered people to kill, just like Satsuki. Just accept it already
>>
>>100841883
How many times do I have to say "poorly written version"? She is Raoh in her aims/speeches but her motivations are much shittier and shes more 2 dimensional.
>>
>>100841568
sorry I havent seen Ken, 100 episodes are too much for me to handle.
>>100841846
maybe you should try watching that episode again.
Also how cant she be a Mary Sue? When she was so damn small he managed to break a giant suit made out of steel with a katana, which are very fragile and made of shitty metal, hence the folding.
>>
>>100841862
>>100841903
I meant Ryuuko, you fucking morons.
>>
>>100841899

Nudist Beach is a de-facto terrorist organization

And they are the good guys. So your point is moot, if the government is a dictatorship run by a tyrant the "criminals" are the good guys
>>
>>100841794
Absolute perfection there.
Saved hard.

>>100841903
Well in her defense Ryuuko did come at her knowing she would so that, while still technically underhanded, isn't on the same level as calling in a m8.
>>
>>100841734
Extreme levels of idiocy here anon, fucking stop please
>>
>>100841927
Yeah but thats different, Hitler was right to do what he did
>>
>>100841798
If a work of art presents a different ideology than the one you agree with it doesn't make it a bad work/poorly written, it means you disagree with the views presented. If you can't look past that to judge something on its actual merits, it makes you a massive pleb. I'm not saying this holds true for these shows, but it's general advice.
>>
File: 1374800769654.png (341.84 KB, 729x606)
341.84 KB
341.84 KB PNG
>>100841927
No you dumb fuck, I'm saying it's all her fucking fault for imposing a shit system like that.

Stasuki is shit tier, has been since start of the Naturals Election
>>
>>100837904
>>100837926
>>100837965
>>100838003

....Mako loves Ryuko that's the secret
>>
>>100841794
Brilliant
>>
>>100840123
>he wasn't here for Endless Eight!
>>
>>100841996
Thats not what I am saying, I generally enjoy KLK I just can't help but draw the comparisons between Satsuki's and Raoh's characters. Perhaps I should just rephrase it that I view Satsuki as a pale comparison to Raoh.
>>
>>100842039

next episode is going to address Mako's feelings
>>
File: 39790039_p3.jpg (74.47 KB, 450x600)
74.47 KB
74.47 KB JPG
>>100841598
>>100841901
Yep.

-Senketsu has a single eye
-Junketsu isn't bonded with Satsuki

These things could matter in some way
>>100841964
You're not even making sense.
>>
>>100842054

Or you know you can compare her to any fascist dictator who though his way was the right one
>>
>>100841793
>Money is in fact a bill of debt issued by the government
Meme-arrowed for accuracy.
>>
File: KLK_Wallpaper.jpg (667.47 KB, 1920x1080)
667.47 KB
667.47 KB JPG
Felt like making a wallpaper out of this.
>>
>>100838522
that's for sure
>>100838635
i sincerely hope this happens, i would love to see that softer side of gamagoori once again
>>
I can't believe Trigger is actually running with the power-of-friendship approach on this. Ryuuko's only 'friend' is a sailor uniform, while Satsuki has godrobe-tier bros like Nonon.
>>
>>100841794

there is even sound effect when Ryuko make the statement
>>
>>100841236
>Ryuuko and Tsumugu = 25%
>Ryuuko and Mikisugi = 15%

say what
>>
>>100841793
>>100841849
>>100841985
Kid, mod will notice you're under 18 and ban you for that.
>>
>>100842130
The threat of stabbing someone with an eye has never been so intense.
>>
>>100841598
It's REVOCS-quality specced specifically for Satsuki herself.

Senketsu was made by a hermit in his basement.
>>
>>100842101
I picked the one from a chinese cartoon that I greatly enjoy who has many similarities to her, whats wrong with that? I am not going to say "SATSUKI IS A WORSE WRITTEN CHARACTER THAN MUSSOLINI" because that would sound retarded comparing a cartoon to a real person.
>>
>>100842137
>Nonon
>Not a shit
Do I even have to tell you how many to pick?
>>
File: 1364783387841.jpg (48.26 KB, 300x265)
48.26 KB
48.26 KB JPG
>>100842054
>Perhaps I should just rephrase it that I view Satsuki as a pale comparison to Raoh.
In that case, carry on.
>>
>>100842224
...three?
>>
>>100842216
They were both made by Isshin according to something Trigger said
>>
>>100841794
I think this is more pity for poor delusional Ryūko who talks to her outfit and thinks that it talks back than a feeling of rejection.
>>
>>100842150

Why do you keep pretending you know something when clearly you don't have the foggiest idea
>>
>>100842224
Excuse you.
>>
File: 1385820162782.jpg (184.17 KB, 750x1000)
184.17 KB
184.17 KB JPG
Her covenant blood.

Fate becomes peerless armor.

Your soul protected.
>>
>>100842293
>yfw the big reveal in the next episode is that Senketsu is not sentient at all and is merely Ryuko's mind creating a coping mechanism for her father being dead
>>
>>100842347
>I'll pretend I know something because of what someone said in a previous thread about how bonds and money work

Stop, you're looking really fucking dumb.
>>
>>100842403
Maybe they pushed the 'twist' back an ep...?
>>
>tfw want to believe Nonon is still best girl but got angry at what she did this episode
stop it nonon, p-please
>>
>>100842448
no YOU'RE really really fucking dumb!
>>
File: New Elite Four.jpg (288.58 KB, 1440x810)
288.58 KB
288.58 KB JPG
>>100842375
>dat thigh gap
She looks so happy. Who can blame her, though? Those new Three-Stars are fucking amazing.
>>
File: Senketsu Yotsuba B.jpg (25.32 KB, 180x224)
25.32 KB
25.32 KB JPG
>>100842137
>Not wanting to have Senketsu as a friend
You're severely losing out.
>>
File: 1387241730997.gif (317.18 KB, 1280x720)
317.18 KB
317.18 KB GIF
You guys are so clueless if you think KLK won't have cliche friendship stuff in the end( the "I won because I have many friends" stuff). It is a pastiche of old shonen anime and you can't have that without friendship. Although I believe that they might present it in a less cringy way than other shonen.

Also next episode is definitely a fanservice (hot-springs) episode and we won't get any actual secret.
>>
>>100842466
>but got angry at what she did this episode
What are you 12?
>>
>>100842517
Apparently not. >>100841598
>>
File: 41131282_p5.jpg (73.18 KB, 363x375)
73.18 KB
73.18 KB JPG
>>100837926
>>100838184
>>100839558
I see tragedy happening and I don't like it.
>>
File: Satsuki Joyride.jpg (451.59 KB, 800x1130)
451.59 KB
451.59 KB JPG
Eternal is her glory

Surpassing the righteousness of heaven

Her blade her soul

To cut the sin within us
>>
>>100841794
IT'S LOVE!
>>
>>100842397
GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR FUCKING SHITSUKI HAIKUS

Isn't there a fanwankery circle jerk thread about how great and glorious shitsuki-sama is somewhere else.
>>
File: 1375909552019.jpg (1.18 MB, 3500x1970)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>100842564
> yfw Junketsu-Ryuko and Senketsu-Satsuki combine into a huge megafuck mecha and it's all down to Mako and Harime Nui in their newfound Kamuis to save the day.

speaking of which, has anyone drawn Mako in a kamui yet?
>>
File: 1390318841838.gif (250.84 KB, 300x240)
250.84 KB
250.84 KB GIF
>>100842553
Satsuki has to continuously fight Junketsu to keep control over him/her, where as Ryuuko and Senketsu both have control to an extent. Sooner or later, Satsuki's going to lose her willpower or ability to keep that control and Junketsu will consume her, and there will be no one to snap her out of it like Mako did when Ryuuko went berserk.
>>
>>100842547
It has cliché friendship stuff all the way through, and it's mind-boggling how they keep running with it.

Satsuki is the one who takes care of her friends. The entire first arc was fueled by Satsuki wanting to get nicer clothes for her friends. We even did the flashback thing where she made all of them. In contrast, Ryuuko brings Mako nothing but trouble, brushes her off at every opportunity and only has eyes for her sailor uniform and her father's killer.

Face it. Satsuki the dictator has firmly conquered the friendship department.
>>
>>100840737
No, not really, I agree more with the anon who I referred to.
The show packed in as much as possible in the first episodes before it slowly burned out /became more repetitive.
>>
File: 40144081.jpg (403.58 KB, 708x1000)
403.58 KB
403.58 KB JPG
>>100841883
>Satsuki doesn't believe in humanity
She wouldn't be doing any of this if she didn't believe in humanity. She doesn't believe humanity is fine as it is and that it needs help.
>>
>>100842729
>Sooner or later, Satsuki's going to lose her willpower or ability to keep that control and Junketsu will consume her, and there will be no one to snap her out of it like Mako did when Ryuuko went berserk.

Ryūko will do it.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL.jpg (91.47 KB, 273x448)
91.47 KB
91.47 KB JPG
>>100842648
>SHITSUKI
Not this shit again
Your hatred is unfounded
Now go suck a cock
>>
File: Mako Joyride.jpg (369.79 KB, 800x1130)
369.79 KB
369.79 KB JPG
>>100842727
There's this
>>
File: a out of 10.jpg (73.34 KB, 300x300)
73.34 KB
73.34 KB JPG
>>100842130
>>
File: Untitled.png (15.40 KB, 387x306)
15.40 KB
15.40 KB PNG
>>100842787
>>
>>100842729
Seems like Gamagoori's got her covered.

NEXT!
>>
File: Ryuuko Joyride.jpg (331.48 KB, 800x1130)
331.48 KB
331.48 KB JPG
>>100842778
>Ryūko will do it.
Cue the unfathomable rage of Nonon being out-friended by the tenkousei
>>
>>100841598
Because Senketsu is a bootleg Kamui
>>
>>100842851
Close the 4chan tab
Satsuki will always win
Now go suck a cock
>>
>>100840695
>Have you seen the shitsuki-sama threads?
>Have you seen her fans?

Good argument.
>or the way trigger treats her?

Hyping a charismatic dictatorial antagonist is unheard of, apparently.
>The fact she's an evil dictator seems to be completely glanced over in the show

What the fuck? Students being killed or kicked out of school because they can't arrive in time, Natural's Election and living in poverty unless you prove yourself to the school and to her.
>Everyone who isn't one of her enemies treats her like a god that is always right
>Every single one of her loyal subjects is ready to suck on her dick

Fucking duh.
>>
>>100842729
> Ryuko + Elite 4 + Tsumugu + Aikugo
vs
> Berserker Satsuki

this is a fight I really want to see.
>>
>>100842911
more like bittersweet tears that her beloved Satsuki-sama is saved but still lost to her forever.
>>
>>100837926
I can tell that you're autistic because you're not able to read simple facial expressions.

Mako's expression is the equivalent of "Awwwwwwwww~".
>>
>You're alone
>And I have friends
>I'm stronger than you
Fucking friendship power is so broken.
>>
>>100842787
Can I lick a cunt instead?
>>
>>100841598
Because horseface's magical mary sue powers.
>>
>>100842137
I think the distinction they're TRYING to make is that Satsuki doesn't consider her bros as friends, just various levels of minions and peons. It's kinda falling flat though.
>>
>>100843006
Not to mention the fact that Satsuki has friends anyway.
>>
>>100843006
>The power of friendship making you stronger actually makes sense for once

Aw yeah
>>
>>100842293
>distressed eyes
>tear
You may want to get another autism checkup if you think that is "Awwwwww~".
>>
>>100843006
Another trip fag added to filter.
>>
>>100842873
I could definitely see Gamagoori trying to stop her, but he would only get severely injured and fail (I believe an interview said none of the Elite Four die)
Ryuuko might try to save Satsuki, but I could also see her letting Junketsu consume Satsuki until innocent people start being hurt or something.
>>
File: Gekko.png (500.51 KB, 560x923)
500.51 KB
500.51 KB PNG
So why does Tsumugu use actually fitting stuff like sewing needle machine guns and spool grenades, while everyone else uses those silly Gekko things? If the rest of them were half as badass as Tsumugu, maybe they wouldn't have lost so badly.
>>
File: Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg (17.55 KB, 286x350)
17.55 KB
17.55 KB JPG
>>100842933
>Satsuki will always win

Man, at first she was an enlightened absolute monarch.
Instead she's just an absolute cunt.

I wanted Frederick the Great with tits, not Louis XIV.
With tits.
>>
>>100843094
Meant for
>>100842988
>>
>>100838342
That is why, Anon, these guys are just foolin'.
>>
File: 40229504.png (161.51 KB, 494x615)
161.51 KB
161.51 KB PNG
>>100843076
Eh, her friendships are terse. She's more like a commander first and a friend second.
>>
>>100843076
>Satsuki has friends

I think you misspelled "tools", anon.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (804.23 KB, 1075x1518)
804.23 KB
804.23 KB JPG
It's because Mako doesn't have a D.
>>
File: By her will.jpg (410.74 KB, 1128x1006)
410.74 KB
410.74 KB JPG
>>100843104
The PC release of Rising made me so damn happy.
>>
>Sword
>Cannot extend it's length
>Junketsu
>Can extend it's length

Satsuki didn't want to win, and didn't want to kill Ryuuko.

OTP confirmed.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (117.63 KB, 472x472)
117.63 KB
117.63 KB JPG
>>100843033
>Can I lick a cunt instead?
By all means.
>>
>>100843178
Exactly the respect of a subordinate is not the respect of a friend. They may be friends anyway but they are first and foremost her little generals.
>>
>>100843076
They are more like "loyal slaves that she cares about"
>>
File: 1386815404726.jpg (114.01 KB, 487x700)
114.01 KB
114.01 KB JPG
>>100843178
Oh, and to expand on that.

You can't really be friends with another person if you refuse to see them as an equal.

That's probably going to be expanded upon within the scope of the story.
>>
>>100843283
I imagine her smell and taste like strawberry ice-cream.
No matter which part of her body you'd smell or lick.
>>
File: 1387597145197.gif (2.34 MB, 530x397)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
Satsuki isn't a dictator because she rewards personal ability. If you want to pull yourself out of the slums then she enables you to do so with your own two hands. She created a system that rewards those that are willing to seize their chance rather than be handed it.
>>
>>100843068
For her to fill that role, she needs to have some dehumanising scenes where she disregards her peons. We just end up having her forgive Monkey, stop Gamagoori's seppuku and forgive the e4 for losing to Ryuuko/Nui, as well as saving Ryuuko from Nui.

It seems like they're trying to have it both ways; they want Satsuki as a viable ally for Ryuuko later on, but also want her to seem like a cold-hearted monster, and it's just not really working.
>>
File: Satsuki a Perfect.jpg (367.49 KB, 1187x1549)
367.49 KB
367.49 KB JPG
>>100843356
Satsuki always struck me as more of a French vanilla flavor.
>>
File: 1387027255825.jpg (287.13 KB, 1920x1080)
287.13 KB
287.13 KB JPG
>>100843302
I think it's more that she cares about them and their well being but her own belief that they aren't her equals forces her to distance herself from them and to treat them differently.

She's completely confident in her outright superiority to everyone and everything.
>>
>>100843258
Satsuki's drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens.
>>
File: This Pleases Satsuki.png (302.65 KB, 869x720)
302.65 KB
302.65 KB PNG
>>100843321
>You can't really be friends with another person if you refuse to see them as an equal.
So Satsuki ends up raping Mako?
>>
>>100843444
Yeah, I wasn't so sure about the strawberry part, but yours actually makes more sense, as strange as it may sound.
>>
i want her to sit on my face
>>
>>100841377
>What is exaggeration and hyperbole

Aren't both the some thing?
>>
>>100843402
she will still shoot down anybody aiming too high, and subjugates the strong using riches, something she criticizes takarada for
>>
File: injury-chan.jpg (46.66 KB, 731x417)
46.66 KB
46.66 KB JPG
I want maiko to return.

I miss her.

;_;
>>
File: Satsuki a Homura.png (880.27 KB, 1293x957)
880.27 KB
880.27 KB PNG
>>100843558
Not to mention French vanilla is fucking delicious.
>>
>>100843584
She's not using riches to subjugate them. She's using power and oppression, the rewards for being strong enough to be useful to her are secondary. Go rewatch the first couple of episodes.
>>
File: 41101548.jpg (541.83 KB, 750x625)
541.83 KB
541.83 KB JPG
>>100843584
if she would then that hasn't been shown in the series yet. What has been shown is that your own personal ability determines where your standard of living will reside. The riches are a reward where as Takarada simply buys peoples loyalty straight up. There is a difference between something earned and something given.
>>
>>100843698
You just swap one thing with a different thing, but the initial point still stands.
>>
>>100842946
>What the fuck? Students being killed or kicked out of school because they can't arrive in time, Natural's Election and living in poverty unless you prove yourself to the school and to her. The only one who sees this as wrong is ryuuko. No one else, so it is effectively glanced over from the show's perspective
>>
File: 758589.jpg (160.47 KB, 595x331)
160.47 KB
160.47 KB JPG
>>100842873
Why is he so perfect? I love KlK but I am slowly starting to care more about him than about the actual show.
>>
>>100843584
>she will still shoot down anybody aiming too high
Only if your ambition outstrips your devotion to her cause.
>and subjugates the strong using riches
Beats subjugation using force. A little incentive goes a long way.
>something she criticizes takarada for
Because money is the only thing that Takarada cares for. Satsuki sees it as a means to an end.
>>
>>100843738
No it doesn't

She didn't buy their loyalty with money. Even the poorfags fear her.
>>
>>100843645
>Hakodate will never return
>Maiko will never return
>And now, Takarada will never return
Th-there's always the OVA, right guys?
>>
File: 39790039_p0.jpg (166.58 KB, 715x715)
166.58 KB
166.58 KB JPG
>>100843566
>Hooh...you've managed to last an hour without orgasm?
>Seven more hours and you'll be worthy of me.
>>
>>100842145
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKSiip4axl4
>>
File: 40804867_p2.png (326.66 KB, 830x772)
326.66 KB
326.66 KB PNG
Would this be an acceptable ending to you?
>>
>>100843645
>implying she didn't find No-Star Hakodate in the slums and started a sweet relationship of forbidden love with her
>>
>>100843898
It's the only acceptable ending
>>
So what the fuck was with those nudist beach mechs. They lay in them with feet and head hanging out.

Why
>>
File: 41139196_big_p10.jpg (57.53 KB, 640x640)
57.53 KB
57.53 KB JPG
>>100843898

Works for me
>>
File: 1388635316657.jpg (461.51 KB, 1276x1018)
461.51 KB
461.51 KB JPG
>>100843770
>tfw no bara masochist bf
Gama is at least 50% of why this show is good.

Right from the first episode when he jumped out of a goddamn building to discipline a student.
>>
>>100843756
>The only one who sees this as wrong is ryuuko. No one else, so it is effectively glanced over from the show's perspective

Of course, because she's the one that will eventually bring down the whole thing, plus it shows to the viewer how living under Satsuki's influence isn't as good as she says it is.
Also, the show's perspective is from Ryuuko's point of view. If the show was really ignoring all the bad points of Satsuki's regime, she would be the Protagonist, not Ryuuko.
>>
File: Kill la Hug.jpg (112.47 KB, 1024x768)
112.47 KB
112.47 KB JPG
>>100843898
>implying
>>
>>100837904
sauce?
>>
>tfw you found the elite four entertaining initially but now are utterly sick of them
>>
>>100842039
>Mako's face
"Oh shit, my daisuki wasn't daisuki at all!"
>>
>>100844011
>tfw when the reverse.
>>
File: 1390407696637.jpg (687.46 KB, 1281x1349)
687.46 KB
687.46 KB JPG
>>100843927
You dare question perfection!?

Don't question it.

Accept it.
>>
File: gogo_power_devas.png (771.46 KB, 932x523)
771.46 KB
771.46 KB PNG
>>100844011
>tfw I thought the E4 would be boring but they slowly became some of my favorite characters
>>
>>100844003
Could you at least try?
Like, at all?
Man, trolls these days seem so tired.
>>
>>100844011

I don't know this feeling.
I am glad I don't.
>>
File: fg.jpg (504.08 KB, 1920x1080)
504.08 KB
504.08 KB JPG
>>100839146
This part was such shit. Depending how the actual sword striked (or missed) Ryuuko, something interesting could have been made between the relationship between the two as of right then. But, no, we get a the master sword laser-beam. I am so god damn angry. Fuck Trigger, I don't even like Nonon much, either, but they need to take character development just a little more seriously.
>>
>>100843438
In their defense, everytime she does "forgive" or show mercy, it seems to be because it aids her own interests.

but i agree
>>
>>100844061

Inumata really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to his transformed design, doesn't he.
>>
File: OBJECTION.jpg (71.36 KB, 1280x720)
71.36 KB
71.36 KB JPG
>>100844011
>Getting sick of Gama
>>
File: Honnouji Game Night.jpg (245.87 KB, 1147x867)
245.87 KB
245.87 KB JPG
>>100844061
>implying it's not opposite day
>>
>>100844011
>tfw you realize the elite 4 are a reference to the fantastic 4
More westaboo references from trigger, it was fun at first, now it's just unoriginal.
>>
>>100844107
Iori is being passive aggressive because he noticed the way dog has been looking at Nonon
>>
File: 40627031.jpg (416.99 KB, 708x1000)
416.99 KB
416.99 KB JPG
>>100843828
They're in the drama cd. It has what happened to them after being defeated by Ryuuko.

Preview of it here.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19ham0

Translation when!?
>>
>>100843438
It makes her look a mary sue, or at least, a character that they really want to portray as awesome

The issue is that if you force awesomeness it becomes mundane, but if you just let a character be a character people will like him
>>
>>100843927
Which part of them was in the machine?
Exactly.
That's what provides power.
>>
>>100844069
the file name doesnt help
>>
>>100844149
Where do I get paid to shitpost?
>>
>>100844149

The West invented groups of four?!
>>
>>100841439
Ryuuko was really nice for that, but I think, because she never had a family, that she thought that was the right way to do it. I think most people would have been a bit more piss off than she was.

Maybe she's just a good girl?
>>
>>100844159
hahaha
>>
>>100844149
>tfw you realize the elite 4 are a reference to the fantastic 4
How? I can relate gama, but the others are nothing alike to the F4.
>>
File: 39790039_p5.jpg (108.04 KB, 650x500)
108.04 KB
108.04 KB JPG
>>100844183
>Drama CD
>Second soundtrack confirmed

Shit just keeps getting better and better
>>
>>100844149
>tfw you realize the elite 4 are a Pokemon reference
Why has Trigger stooped this low? It's just pandering at this point.

Shit show, dropped.
>>
>>100844206
It's not a job, it's a calling.
>>
File: 1385646584491.png (839.99 KB, 2117x2913)
839.99 KB
839.99 KB PNG
Always.
>>
>>100844206
Oh cool, now I'm part of the 'shitposters' too, whatever champ, I liked this episode, one of my favorites, go fuck yourself spastic.
>>100844213
You're autistic, google the fantastic 4, 3 guys, 1 girl, exactly one guy that looks like gamagoori's transformation.
Elite 4
Fantastic 4
It's the exact same
>>
>>100844213
Yes. 2,3,5,7 and 12 members groups are also western invention.
>>
File: 1385652608706.jpg (251.51 KB, 600x1020)
251.51 KB
251.51 KB JPG
A single kiss could end this conflict...
>>
>>100843850
Orgasm denial doujin with Satsuki when? Speaking of which, are there any decent doujins of klk yet?
>>
Mako thinks Ryuko is in love with clothes.
I'd react the same way.
>>
>>100840535
But takarada and everyone in that city are terrible people.
>>
>>100844310
I don't think so m8 but in your defense they do have a heavy a flying energy projector an invisible fighter and... Monkey?
>>
>>100844310
>exactly one guy that looks like gamagoori's transformation.
Thing looks nothing like Gama. It's a fucking stone monster.
>>
>>100844310

The West invented a group of three guys and one girl?
And the West invented Gundams? (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSM-04G_Juaggu)
And the West ALSO invented big guys?

Fucking westaboos, man!
>>
>>100844358
Doujins are for Kancolle and touhou. Are you new or something?
>>
File: Elite-4.gif (1.66 MB, 355x200)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>100844061
I wasn't too interested in them during the first few episodes, but they all turned out to be fun characters to watch, even when they're just harping on each other.
>>
File: 30449-Header.jpg (190.71 KB, 620x350)
190.71 KB
190.71 KB JPG
>>100840406
As soon as her mom was introduced, hardcore German music started playing.
Just sayin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4WLfKApXY
>>
>>100843941
I want an episode that shows Gama trying to deal with the looming specter that is his developing crush for Mako.
>In his dream he is being punished by Satsuki
>Giant Mako-like figure from your post shows up and defeats Satsuki
>She turns to look at Gama and tells him that she will be the one in charge of his punishment from now on as she readies a whip
>You hear the noises of his pleasure in being punished as the camera pans away
>Gama wakes up in a cold sweat and an erection tenting his pajamas
>"I had that dr-nightmare again..."
>He sits in his room filled with devotion to Satsuki, I am talking wallpapered with her image
>He turns to his Satsuki daki and peaks underneath to look at a picture of Mako
>He looks down at the pajamas he is still getting used to wearing
>He softly smiles and goes back to sleep

Fuck you Trigger I know you will never deliver on this
>>
>>100844416
Yeah, the obvious one being gamagoori, plus this Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), a scientific genius,
Inumuta.
Which leaves the other two, one being the girl, nonon, the other supposedly somehow monkey.
>>
>Gamagoori and Ryuuko both treat Mako as something to be protected
>she wants to be by Ryuuko's side
>ed is about her feelings for Ryuuko
I sense tragedy
>>
File: 40581165_big_p1.jpg (108.87 KB, 700x690)
108.87 KB
108.87 KB JPG
>>100844358
The answer is yes.
>>
File: obe.jpg (36.18 KB, 360x583)
36.18 KB
36.18 KB JPG
>>100844293
> Obama style OBEY
> not classic OBEY
>>
>>100844520
You're grasping really hard
>>
>>100844516
>pajamas
IMMERSION RUINED
>>
>>100837904
>>100837926
>>100837965
>>100838003
Mako confirmed for killing Sanketsu
>>
File: 1385559395553.jpg (67.74 KB, 600x606)
67.74 KB
67.74 KB JPG
>>100844530
Don't hold out on us, Kenobi. Share the rest
>>
File: 145785.jpg (60.33 KB, 400x554)
60.33 KB
60.33 KB JPG
>scroll through the catalog
>14 KLK threads

Jesus christ, could you fags keep it to a minimun? Worst fanbase by far
>>
File: 1387027179384.png (962.69 KB, 600x800)
962.69 KB
962.69 KB PNG
>yfw it's a 2-parter
>yfw this was the only pic on my computer
>>
>>100844544
Jesus that is some ugly art.
>>100844590
Yeah he totally is, I like how people make simple statements and the denying is out of this world, like it was a personal attack.
>>
Ryuko and Satsuki are half sisters.
I know people.
>>
>>100844597
Maybe he took Mako's advice and started sleeping clothed.
>>
>>100844644
> that pic

it's like if /x/, /a/ and /mlp/ had a lovechild.
>>
>>100844639
Watamote 'fans' are clearly the worst ones of the last 5 years.
At least there were just 10 of you.
>>
>yfw it's a 2-parter
>>
>>100844597
He put them on from Mako's influence without realizing he bought ones that match her uniform's color because he subconsciously thought of her, including a brown night cap
>>
File: 1385322856089.png (1.39 MB, 1200x780)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>Have to wait until Monday for preview

I can feel myself dying
>>
>>100844714
Now I know what kind of people wait for underwater.
>>
File: 1386852336690.gif (2.70 MB, 367x206)
2.70 MB
2.70 MB GIF
>>100844714
> mac
> itunes
> underwater subs

Jesus christ, you couldn't be any more cancerous if you tried
>>
>>100844502
Shit, I've been listening to that song constantly for the last two days. So good.
>>
>>100840123
I've been reading the same shit every season since I first started lurking here 7 years ago.
>>
>>100844714
>THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT
Oh, Mako romance episode and Satsuki/Ravioli CRAWLING IN MY SKIN episode confirmed
>>
>>100844502

Does it actually mean anything or is it just like the Inferno Cop theme?
>>
>>100844530
>KLK
>Tragedy

haha, oh wow!
>>
Senketsu has 1 eye, so does this mean that Senketsu = Nui?
>>
>>100844910

yes, when mako is kill
>>
so many butt shots in this episode, so little screen caps of them
>>
>>100844788
>itunes
>playing mkv
>>
>>100841463
I thought she she was cutting up the money
>>
File: 1389827198146.gif (325.76 KB, 500x545)
325.76 KB
325.76 KB GIF
>>100844905
I want to get stronger
because the world is so cruel
It's a good idea to remove limp flowers

You're asking me whether I'll accompany you
You're whispering in my ear
You're asking me whether I'll take your hand
I don't have any reason to to refuse

You're asking me whether I'll accompany you
You're whispering in my ear
You're asking me whether I'll take your hand

Yes, I'm much stronger than I ever thought
Fly higher!
Run faster!
Don't forget the truth!
Yes, I'm much stronger than I ever thought
I'm removing limp flowers
Why do you look so sad?

The world is horrible
It's sad but true
The world is strange
It's questionable but true
Is the flower garden real?

What do you want with me?
I may want to or I may not [?], I have to chase the enemy
I'm not free of this world

No matter how hard you are
Fly higher!
Run faster!
You're very strong
You're making a flower wreath
Why do you look so sad?
>>
>>100844788
Are you actually trying to justify saving streams on to your computer? It's not like CR is free from stupid choices is either.
>>
>>100844905
Work it out for yourself.

Know thy enemy
>>
/u/ plz go

And stay fucking gone.
>>
File: 1372003691338.png (39.11 KB, 178x178)
39.11 KB
39.11 KB PNG
>>100845079
> He doesn't save his anime on his pc for later playback, screencaps and analysis.
>>
>>100845109
You know you're on the third worst board on 4chan, right?
The only two that are worse are /b/ and /r9k/
>>
>>100845109
>denying canon like >>100839558

we don't make this shit up, /a/non
>>
>>100845142
I do when it's not stream-tier quality. It'd be better to just use raws for all the other things.
>>
>>100845109
And take the Gamakofaggots away with you
>>
File: 1387107034771.jpg (139.42 KB, 553x655)
139.42 KB
139.42 KB JPG
>>100845109
By your post, I am summoned
>>
>>100845176
I don't really care about the stupid board wars crap. But if you're really going to talk about worst boards, and list /a/ before /v/ and /co/, you're retarded.
>>
>>100845109
You can't stop it

https://twitter.com/sayopony/status/426737931970019329
>>
File: 1385312602416.jpg (140.34 KB, 1024x1024)
140.34 KB
140.34 KB JPG
It would leave Mako and Nonon smoldering on the wayside.
>>
>>100845257
>implying it isn't before them
Not even him, but really?
>>
>>100839691
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POG3-W9j34c
>>
>>100845345
Yes, really. You'd have to be delusional to think otherwise.
>>
File: 1356735832516.png (205.92 KB, 396x396)
205.92 KB
205.92 KB PNG
>>100844714
>mac
>>
File: Gama.jpg (211.34 KB, 1364x764)
211.34 KB
211.34 KB JPG
Gamagoori, larger than you.
>>
File: Cfe-anakaris.jpg (105.05 KB, 950x680)
105.05 KB
105.05 KB JPG
I for one welcome our new Gamagoori overlords and the impending kill la kill fighting game
>>
>>100845453
Gama on Nonon minigirl doujin when
>>
>>100843850

Not orgasming in an hour


Satsuki confirmed shittiest vagina ever.
>>
>>100845451
What wizardry is this
>>
>>100845451
autist spotted
>>
>>100844436
HE'S a stone monster, you piece of shit.
>>
File: SUFFER.jpg (48.40 KB, 398x338)
48.40 KB
48.40 KB JPG
>>100840096
amateur.
>>
>>100845486
>not Gama on Mako
>>
>>100844597
Did you actually read the post, my friend?
>>
>>100842988
This x 1000.
>>
File: 40804867_p1.png (299.81 KB, 900x556)
299.81 KB
299.81 KB PNG
Will the world accept their love?
>>
File: 1387350389999.png (313.37 KB, 500x297)
313.37 KB
313.37 KB PNG
>>100845594
>>
>>100844697
I think you mean /vp/.
>>
>>100845641
Satsuki is going to get crimes against humanity zoned
>>
>>100845679
Because Nonon is a hoe.
>>
>>100842648
Not anymore. Just two or three dudes, trying desperately to recapture past glories.
>>
>>100845075
At least, sing it in German


Ich möchte stärker werden
weil die Welt so unbarmherzig ist
Das Entfernen welker Blumen ist keine schlechte Idee

Du fragst mich, ob ich dich begleiten werde
Du flüsterst in mein Ohr
Du fragst mich, ob ich deine Hand halten werde
Es gibt keinen Grund, warum ich es nicht tun sollte

Du fragst mich, ob ich dich begleiten werde
Du flüsterst in mein Ohr
Du fragst mich, ob ich deine Hand halten werde

Ja, ich bin stärker, als ich es mir je vorgestellt habe
Flieg höher!
Lauf schneller!
Vergiss die Wahrheit nicht!
Ja, ich bin stärker, als ich es mir je vorgestellt habe
Ich entferne die welken Blumen
Warum machst du so ein trauriges Gesicht?

Die Welt ist furchtbar
Traurig, aber wahr
Die Welt ist seltsam
Fragwürdig, aber wahr
Ist der Blumengarten Realität?

Was hast du mit mir vor?
Vielleicht stimme ich zu oder auch nicht, ich muss den Feind jagen
Ich bin dieser Welt nicht ledig

Ganz gleich, wie sehr du dich auch anstrengst
Flieg höher!
Lauf schneller!
Du bist sehr stark
Du flechtest einen Blumenkranz
Warum machst du so ein trauriges Gesicht?
>>
File: forbidden_love.png (210.40 KB, 420x236)
210.40 KB
210.40 KB PNG
>>100845641
Girls can't love girls!
>>
>>100845773
NANI SORE?!
>>
>>100845717
Not just past glories
But also present triumphs
So shut your pie-hole
>>
>>100845773
You ruined Madoka, get out of here.
>>
File: 1066-al-pacino.jpg (12.50 KB, 300x278)
12.50 KB
12.50 KB JPG
>>100841088

I don't see Sensei -> Ryuuko on that list
>>
>>100845773
Green Mugi pls go
>>
>>100845753

Germans, how bad is their pronunciation in that song? Did they butcher it?
>>
>>100845967
Ja.
>>
>>100845844
Don't you see it's all gone? Everything she claimed to be, everything she lied about standing for.
>>
>>100845967
asked a german friend to listen to it
he couldn't even identify most of it
>>
>>100845967
Calling it awful would be an understatement.
>>
File: Nani her sore!.png (1.35 MB, 800x1120)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>100845826
>tfw Nonon's sphincter is so powerful that it's eating her pantsu
>>
File: Gamagoori Stand.png (384.58 KB, 997x1282)
384.58 KB
384.58 KB PNG
>>100845453
I aspire to one day cosplay as Gamagoori. It's as good a motivation as any to get ripped and super tan.
>>
>>100845641

That's fucking lewd!
>>
File: 40928696.jpg (741.48 KB, 1200x1772)
741.48 KB
741.48 KB JPG
A sword deprived sheathe.

A will beholden instead.

Finer than a blade.
>>
>>100846010
You better be the tallest person in the room at all times
>>
>>100846010
You'd be better off trying to go for Tsumugu. Gamagoori is an unattainable goal. Plus if you aren't at least 7 feet tall you need not apply.
>>
File: 40394564.jpg (180.30 KB, 1025x719)
180.30 KB
180.30 KB JPG
The heart is a young lady's battleground.
>>
I dont know why but mako remembers me to Omochao.
>>
>>100839558
>>100845267
>https://twitter.com/sayopony/status/426737931970019329
>夜型のみんな〜!きょうはTBSとCBCでキルラキル第15話だよー。さよポニの新曲「新世界交響楽 」が新EDとして流れるのは、いよいよ来週の第16話から!そんなわけで流子ちゃんとマコちゃん! #kill_la_kill
>Hello all nocturnal people! Kill la Kill 15 airs today at CBS and TBS! Sayo pony's new song "*insert songname*" will be finally playing as the new song from next episode! For that reason, have Ryuuko and Mako!


So, where do you get your "new ed is this picture in nutshell" bullshit? I see a person just tweeting picture of 2 of the main characters without necessarily implying anything

Post random moonrunes, claim it's something, get everyone to believe you. I wish people would at least google translate that shit.
>>
>>100846105
I'd say 6'5 would be enough, if you're bulky
>>
>>100846119
>remembers me to
Why do I keep seeing this shit? Learn to speak English you fucking retards.
>>
>>100839716
Need shop of Satsuki and someone else in this
>>
>>100841419
That's not how money works.
Bitcoins are successful because there is restaint on how much of it is "produced".
Takarada, however, simply prints as much as he wants to get his way.

If it isn't properly backed, then it's not acceptable currency. Also see confederate money and Marks.
>>
File: 1385311985106.png (688.35 KB, 750x862)
688.35 KB
688.35 KB PNG
>>100846129
We've known for weeks now that the second ED is "about Mako's feelings for Ryuuko"
>>
>>100846219
Satsuki and Monkey
>>
>>100846249
>If it isn't properly backed, then it's not acceptable currency.
Define "properly backed".
>>
>>100846129
They said the other stuff before, remember?
>>
>>100844061
God damn, Blade Regalia MKIII really reminds me of Lazengann.
>>
>>100846129
That's why I tell all the shipperfags (especially the Gamakocunts) to calm their tits.

God,why are shippers so annoying?

In any case anon,the ED is still Mako amd Ryuko related.People will still take itthe way they want,i guess.
>>
>>100846325
if anything it looks like enkidu
lazengann looks more like unit 01
>>
Anyone save all the QUALITY in this episode?
>>
>>100846027
>fapped too hard
>>
File: 1364374305258.jpg (34.16 KB, 299x299)
34.16 KB
34.16 KB JPG
YA SHOULDA KEPT THE KATANA RYUUKO
>>
>>100846451
muh honor
>>
>>100846253
>not posting full version
Pig.
>>
>>100846027

tru luv confirmed
>>
>>100844061

So Nonon goes from Dendrobium to I guess something akin to Aile Strike?
>>
>>100846078
>>100846105
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm a fucking half-Irish leprechaun, and trying to replicate him would just make me a buff, tan leprechaun. I'd need to build some sort of pedestal to stand on at all times, and get some friends willing to dress as One-stars and pull that around for me.

I'd go for Aikuro, but that would have to be restricted to teacher mode, because I don't think con security would take kindly to me going around shirtless.

I could probably pull of Inumata, I wear similar glasses IRL.
>>
>>100840588
Didn't they fix that in S2?
>>
>>100846287
Reputation-based with a definitive amount on the market. That's generally how fiat currency maintains value.
>>
>>100846249
>Bitcoins
>successful

Well i guess if you like money that is constlry falling and rsing in vlaue by massive amounts every day.

And no you don't want a perminte limit on how much money you can produce, that means over time each "dollar" or whatever you call it will gain value so not spending it is the wisest move, fucking it in the ass as being a good means of exchange. You want money to be spent so a small amount of inflation is a good thing.
>>
File: 1385332517940.jpg (35.40 KB, 466x900)
35.40 KB
35.40 KB JPG
>>100846512
I ain't got it organized!
>>
>>100846563
So why wouldn't Takarada-bucks work?
>>
>>100840738
>deconstruction
What is that supposed to be?
Can you explain it to me in a way that's understandable?
>>
>>100839226
Ryuuko didn't shove anyone to the side; they couldn't move to help her.
>>
>>100841233
>Nui's fucking insane
Nui is an absurdly powerful child, nothing more.
>>
>>100846451
If she were to dual-wield that and the red scissor, then she wouldn't have a hand free to dual wield the two halves of the scissor when she steals the purple half back from Nui.
>>
>>100846592
Time preference. People will still spend money because they would rather have something today than in a week.
>>
File: 1385362749988.png (310.07 KB, 585x527)
310.07 KB
310.07 KB PNG
>>100846629
Try a different translation perhaps, lot of people were saying the crunchy subs were especially shitty this week
>>
>>100839691
>held Ryuuko's BURNING-HOT hand
You mean fell for Ryuuko's gamble and gave her back the glove like a retard?
>>
>>100841873
That's the thing.
Subs shouldn't be treated like written word, because that is not the goal of interpreting.
>>
File: ntr la ntr.jpg (52.14 KB, 224x324)
52.14 KB
52.14 KB JPG
>>100837904
oh shiiiit
Ryuko gone and did it
Now Mako becoming the main villain is just a matter of time...
>>
>>100841971
No ally of the russian mafiya is a good guy. Ever.
>>
>>100846629

It's like the Watchmen of Evangelion
>>
hnnnng
>>
>>100840738
im sorry you dont have any friends anon
>>
>Ryuuko can't use Senketsu for more than a minute
>Satsuki is powered-up the glove
>Satsuki's minions are powered-up
>Ryuuko's allies are jobbers and Mako
>Since Satsuki's allies outnumber Ryuuko's she uses Nonon to 2-on-1 against Ryuuko
>Satsuki still ties and only lived because Ryuuko was the bigger woman

Why is Satsuki so shit?
>>
>>100846618
He's using them as fucking bullets. He's got the reputation part down, but its virtually impossible for him to determine how much of it is on the market. If it can't be quantified, then the value is indefinite.

>>100846592
I didn't say inflation was inherently bad. I'm saying it needs to be properly tracked for value to be maintained.
>>
>>100846847

No friends that's why
>>
>>100846729
Yes people will to a degree, your still putting a strong incentive to not spend, or even invest, and are capping the amount of wealth and economic growth the currency can support. There's a we've moved away from gold/silver/copper what ever based monetary systems, they breakdown with too much growth and cause massive amounts of deflation.
>>
>>100840738
It just means that Satsuki views her "friends" as inferior while Ryuuko views everyone else as equals.
>>
File: 1358201296832.png (1.17 MB, 1280x720)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>100846847
That girl relies on clothing too much.
>>
>>100846885
>its virtually impossible for him to determine how much of it is on the market.
Isn't that a bit of an assumption on your part?
>>
File: 40313431.png (299.96 KB, 1110x1772)
299.96 KB
299.96 KB PNG
>>100846129
People see what they want to see. Some shippers even claimed their ship to be canon just because one guy from the Trigger staff was retweeting an implyed ship fanart they found cute.
>>
>>100842137
God, Nonon's the kind of bitch that if you were both in class studying.
She'd fucking smash your desk because it was
>Distracting you from studying
Say something like
>I did it because I love you
and then genuinely mean it.

She'd fucking eat your shit and cry bitch tears when you aren't paying attention to them.

She's like a yandere, except the person they're in love with just gets annoyed at them.
>>
>>100846885
>He's using them as fucking bullets. He's got the reputation part down, but its virtually impossible for him to determine how much of it is on the market. If it can't be quantified, then the value is indefinite.

1 Takadolla = 1boolet

Clearly this means that Takadolaz have a set value
>>
So is this show good?
>>
Is Satsuki's hair deemed a hime cut?
>>
Why is she such an hypocrite?
>>
>>100846991
Yes.
But you should watch it and decide for yourself.
>>
File: 1382472894533.jpg (227.17 KB, 668x800)
227.17 KB
227.17 KB JPG
>>100846810
Gosh, Ryuuko, you sure are...hot!
>>
Taking a step back and looking at the overall picture, I'm kind of annoyed at Ryuuko. Like what is she even doing now? She's gotten over her dad's death, so now her purpose is to annoy Satsuki? Does she not recognize that Satsuki's pretty much holding her city together. If she really wanted to do something with a purpose, she'd go after Nui. Hell maybe Satsuki might help her.
>>
>>100846991
Just fucking watch it faggot.
>>
>>100846991
That's up to you. Taste is subjective
>>
>>100846991
watch at least the first 4 or 5 episodes, decide on your own.
>>
>>100846991
How about you suck my cock.
>>
>>100847044
>>100847065
>>100847081
>>100847093
>>100847100

So I take it it's terrible?
>>
>>100847059
Satsuki is being a "means justify the ends" bitch.
>>
>>100846942
That's not an assumption, that's a fact. It's the same reason world governments put so much effort into keeping track of counterfieting and money flow. It's the only way for fiat currency to maintain value for extended periods.
>>
>>100847059
>She's gotten over her dad's death
No. She still intends to avenge her father. She even said so in the episode.

The thing is she's realizing how much bigger the conflict is beyond her personal grudge. She'll end up having a lot of secrets revealed in the next episode and beyond which will give her more reason to fight.
>>
>>100847010
>talking shit while using mommy's trust fund to build an empire and cowering under her mom's umbrella
Satsuki a shit
a SHIT
>>
>>100846847
This guy gets it
>>100846905
>>
>>100847010
She ain't. She uses money in a completely different way. Remind yourself on Gamagoori's backstory.
>>
>>100847059
Thanks to Satsuki's actions, Ragyou's plan for world domination is complete. Satsuki didn't accomplish shit; she is just going to get analdevastated by Junketsu and Nui before getting saved by Ryuuko.
>>
File: 1384908962778.jpg (534.12 KB, 500x706)
534.12 KB
534.12 KB JPG
>>100847005
A variant perhaps? This needs an accurate answer. Someone conduct the ritual to summon /cgl/
>>
>>100847135
its literally saving anime, AOTY
>>
>>100847176
>>100847225
Does Ryuuko actually know what Satsuki and her mom's agenda? From strictly her standpoint, it looks like she's just blindly trying to fuck over Satsuki just because.
>>
>>100847135
No, my cock's pretty good, I'd say, just try it and decide for yourself. Different people have different tastes, so, since we know nothing about you, we can't say whether my dick will be enough to please you or not. So in closing, just get a bit of a taste first, as just randomly asking about my dick will get you no where.
>>
How much until Ragyo and Nui turn against Satsuki?
>>
File: cunt.jpg (141.75 KB, 770x566)
141.75 KB
141.75 KB JPG
>>100847010
She really is a cunt of the worst sort.
>>100846991
No, it's irredeemable shit that is desperately trying to keep every character likeable for shipping purposes.
>>
Does anyone have screenshots of the new uniforms? Inubuta's is pretty sweet, and sanegayama went from Bondange Iron Man to ButtBuster Iron Man, it seems. Uzu looks familiar but I can't place it, and Nonon was pretty cool.
>>
>>100847010
Empires need funding, it's just not the only thing keeping it running.
>>
>>100847366
Soon. I'm betting Takarada got his lodsemoney from REVOCs.
>>
>>100847354
>Does Ryuuko actually know what Satsuki and her mom's agenda?
Obviously not. That's probably what a lot of next ep is going to be about.
>>
File: Chibisuki.jpg (15.42 KB, 200x200)
15.42 KB
15.42 KB JPG
>>100846732
>You mean fell for Ryuuko's gamble and gave her back the glove like a retard?
Ryuuko touched her hand and it just materialized onto her. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>100847175
>that's a fact.
So you know for a fact that Takarada doesn't have any idea how much of his money is in the market?
>>
File: 41155005.jpg (564.32 KB, 1228x996)
564.32 KB
564.32 KB JPG
I love that she didn't hold back at all against Ryuuko.
>>
File: Satsuki Child.jpg (147.06 KB, 500x537)
147.06 KB
147.06 KB JPG
>>100847010
>>100847214
>Insults people for doing nasty things
>While simultaneously doing the exact same things
>Believes that her motives and RESOLVE make it okay

I don't think she can even help it, she was just brought up being told she's perfect and everyone else is shit, so her perception of reality is all warped to make it so. Can't wait for the ensuing mental breakdown when that illusion gets shattered.
>>
>>100847465
>takarada got money to fund nudist beach from revocs who want to take out nudist beach
>>
>>100847548
We still need more of her backstory.
>>
>>100847547
and ryuuko still got what she wanted and fought to a real draw this time, despite the various handicaps and the fact satsuki had help from nonon
>>
>>100847465
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 41157799.png (350.74 KB, 2133x1200)
350.74 KB
350.74 KB PNG
>>100847548
You're missing out on the fact that she plans to make everything better.

Money Mouth just wanted to wallow in his own greed.
>>
>>100847518
He sure as hell doesn't keep track of who it's flowing to, that's for sure.
>>
>>100847676
How do you know that?
>>
>>100847178
She has four.
Ryukko has one and a half, which is why the best she can do is get "draws" and even then needs quick thinking.
>>
>>100847676
why would he care, all of it comes back to him eventually
>>
>>100847721
>She has four.
four... underlings?
Yes. I agree.

Oh. You meant friends? No.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZPECFQ4NhE
>>
>>100847721
>She has four

I don´t think she considers them friends
>>
>>100847548
In the end:
Might makes right.
>>
>>100847721
the devas mostly stick with satsuki because she's strong, charismatic, and has a goal
they can't really be called friends, even nonon seems to only value her because of her position
>>
File: 41146308.jpg (518.41 KB, 1300x1067)
518.41 KB
518.41 KB JPG
>>100847654
To be completely honest and fair the writer said it was Ryuuko's win before the episode even aired.

And also to be fair Satsuki is handicapping herself in a Kamui vs Kamui match for reasons we don't know yet.

Runers of the Moon! Lend me your power and decipher the secrets here in!
>>
File: 1381544503210.png (126.62 KB, 389x456)
126.62 KB
126.62 KB PNG
>>100847769

>vlcsnap
>>
>>100847834
she's not handicapping herself, she simply can't get junketsu to evolve since she's using it as a tool
>>
File: Lewd Kiryuuin.png (214.20 KB, 600x504)
214.20 KB
214.20 KB PNG
>>100847834
>happy swimsuit Satsuki with massive tits
>>
File: 1382889690327.jpg (281.27 KB, 707x1000)
281.27 KB
281.27 KB JPG
>>100847834
i want a cute and happy satsuki
>>
File: Berserk_v14_p043.jpg (50.50 KB, 624x227)
50.50 KB
50.50 KB JPG
>>100847548
She needs to experience failure in the worst possible way and be reminded of how much she needs good people. Something like if Mako ever died, her shield (Gamagori) will be broken and she will fall.
>>
File: 40934899_p0.jpg (804.31 KB, 800x936)
804.31 KB
804.31 KB JPG
>>100847897
She hinted at a clear reason for that this episode.

Remember that she knows what life fibers and kamui are, she said as much herself in 12. And because of this she refused the notion of a symbiotic relationship. There's a an actual reason, not just "she can't"
>>
File: 1389667340148.jpg (290.49 KB, 996x1447)
290.49 KB
290.49 KB JPG
>>100847972
>Happy Satsuki
>>
>>100848076
she doesn't "refuse the notion", she considers it impossible
I don't think she has even yet realized that ryuuko and senketsu can talk to each other
>>
>tfw you realize that since ALL women have their period, Satsuki must use tampons

holy moly how kawaii
>>
>>100848114
every smile is forced on her
>>
>>100848076
>she refused the notion of a symbiotic relationship.
Not the anon you're responding to, but from her bit of dialogue in this episode it would seem to me that she doesn't even consider symbiosis with life fibers a possibility. She even called it a "fairy tale" when talking with Ryuuko.

It might even be the case that she can't communicate with Junketsu. And even if she can at the very least we can assume that Junketsu is likely very much insane.
>>
>>100848164
>Tampon
>Not using the blood to power up junketsu
>>
File: 40951975.jpg (1.43 MB, 1500x2264)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>100848160
>she doesn't "refuse the notion", she considers it impossible
Same thing. The question is WHY she believes this.
>>
>>100848268
disgusting, yet arousing
>>
File: Smilesuki.png (128.50 KB, 500x1266)
128.50 KB
128.50 KB PNG
>>100848181
Literally.
>>
>>100847668
"Better" as defined by Revocs and the Kiryuin family.

I still don't quite get Revoc's plan: They believe clothing is Sin, used only to hide the shame of nudity, yet they make clothing "for the sake of clothing" so only theirs isn't sinful. So they want to force the whole world to wear their clothes and save them from being "pigs in human clothing." But if clothing is Sin, isn't Ragyo like Satan trying to cover the world in Sin? Somehow their clothes are pure though, just because it's theirs.

It's all just bullshit to excuse them trying to take over the world and make a ton of money.
>>
>>100848281
it's not the same thing, if she merely refused the notion that would mean it might be possible, but she doesn't agree with the approach
if she considers it impossible, with all her knowledge of life fibers, that either means that senketsu is an exception to usual kamui behaviour, or that ryuuko is the exception in that she can communicate with him and forge a friendship, or both
>>
File: 1389582456118.jpg (98.39 KB, 560x770)
98.39 KB
98.39 KB JPG
>>100848238
>And even if she can at the very least we can assume that Junketsu is likely very much insane.

If my theory that you can only communicate with Kamui by having life fibers in you then that would just make Junketsu frustrated and not necessarily insane.

>Being pinned to a wall and struggling makes you insane

You people sound silly. Are you not going to struggle if someone forcibly restrains you against your will? You can let yourself get killed, I and everyone else is going to try and escape. Senketsu looked a lot more horrific and scary in the first episode than Junketsu did there.

-Ryuuko
-Tsumugu
-Ragyou

All hear voices. All have colored hair that's likely life fiber related.
>>
>>100848369
>It's all just bullshit to excuse them trying to take over the world and make a ton of money.
This guy gets it
>>
>>100848446
>If my theory that you can only communicate with Kamui by having life fibers in you
That's not a theory. You're just being silly.
>>
>>100848398
I don't think every kamui has the level of intelligence that Senketsu has.
Junketsu has been around since at least the time when Tzatziki was a kid, Senketsu was made by Isshin pretty recently and was cause to have him killed.
>>
>>100848369
>yet they make clothing "for the sake of clothing" so only theirs isn't sinful
They basically commit sins for the sake of the sin itself.
>>
File: KILL LA MAHVIL BAYBEE.png (164.46 KB, 930x517)
164.46 KB
164.46 KB PNG
>>100844061
99 HOURS IN MS PAINT
>>
>>100848550
>Life fibers only communicate with other life fibers is silly

It makes perfect sense.

>People and clothing cannot communicate.

Isshin solved it by imbedding life fibers inside people.
>>
>>100846451
She expected Shitsuki to be honorable. Maybe she will learn from this mistake and just end the worst character next time.
>>
File: Laughing Woman.jpg (17.19 KB, 444x299)
17.19 KB
17.19 KB JPG
>>100848592
>Cloud
>>
File: 1587903.png (151.25 KB, 872x685)
151.25 KB
151.25 KB PNG
>>100848592
>>
>>100848550
It makes sense actually. The only people to hear Kamui are the ones he listed and they all have colored hair
>>
>>100848626
>Isshin solved it by imbedding life fibers inside people.
Wow. Do you have a source for this?
>>
>>100846723
She's just gonna fix up the scissor and wield it as one thing.
>>
File: 543254325.jpg (29.32 KB, 640x480)
29.32 KB
29.32 KB JPG
>>100848592
>>
File: 1389592460808.png (992.78 KB, 963x1613)
992.78 KB
992.78 KB PNG
>>100848579
It's just a poor and foolish bet to think that Junketsu won't have a voice.
>>
>>100848592
I don't know why this mase me laugh more than it should,but it did.
>>
>>100847897
I can't wait until she's thrown out like garbage by the organization for being unable to bond with her kamui for so long.
>>
File: 1383863017988.gif (181.32 KB, 319x319)
181.32 KB
181.32 KB GIF
>>100844709

I thought SnK fanbase was the latest worst fanbase?
>>
File: 1368593249973.png (16.39 KB, 210x214)
16.39 KB
16.39 KB PNG
>>100848579
>Tzatziki
>>
>>100848864
nah, ragyou's just gonna send nui after her to forcibly give her and junketsu some bonding time
>>
>>100848902
No, the latest "worst fanbase" was the fanbase of whatever show you didn't like.
>>
File: 40979379.jpg (144.98 KB, 570x800)
144.98 KB
144.98 KB JPG
>>100848703
Theory, anon.

Isshin experiments with life fibers, this is a fact. Tsumugu was part of the research team alongside Aikuro, we know that. Kinue was consumed in an experiment.

His daughter (if she really is) happens to have red hair that transforms along with her Kamui and weird eyes unlike everyone else and she happens to be (according to Senketsu) the only one that can hear him.

Ragyou is probably hopped up on life fibers by having them grafted into her body or she breathes the dust in that Iori says you shouldn't.
>>
>>100848980
>Theory, anon.
You mean wild, baseless speculation?
>>
File: Kill la Kill.jpg (200.50 KB, 789x800)
200.50 KB
200.50 KB JPG
>>100848592
>>
>>100848980
kinue being ragyou could still be possible
we don't really know for how long did the conflict between kiryuuins and isshin go on
>>
File: 40933736.jpg (609.94 KB, 1000x1493)
609.94 KB
609.94 KB JPG
>>100849026
Ryuuko
Freely converses with Senketsu and everyone and their mother can see she isn't a normal girl.

Tsumugu
Happens to have the same oddly colored red hair that's probably natural as well. Also is capable of hearing Senketsu after it's established by Senketsu himself that nobody else can hear him.

Ragyou
Her entire wardrobe is speaking to her and I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that her hair color isn't...natural.

>People and clothing cannot communicate
Tsumugu himself said they couldn't do it, so how are Ryuuko and Senketsu doing it?

Isshin could have simply blurred that line between people and clothing. Make clothing that's more like a person by creating Kamui. Make a person more like clothing by adding life fibers.
>>
>>100849050
Well Isshin supposedly made Junketsu as well according to something Trigger revealed some weeks ago. If you believe that they were on good terms at the time that was about 10 years ago.
>>
>>100840726
I found it super cool and awesome.
>>
>>100840726
Money Mouth was clearly a villainous person if you didn't catch that. Of course he's going to be talked down to as he spouts his shitty philosophy before being beaten.

Haven't you ever played a video game?
>>
>>100843964
who drew this?
>>
>>100840682
walking talking stephen burrows?
>>
>>100849852
I'll look for the original in my folder, no promises, it might be renamed. If I have the original though I can just look on pixiv
>>
Hey, guys? Guys?

Why the fuck is there suddenly a one minute time limit on Senketsu without a glove when Ryuuko was able to use him INEFFICIENTLY just fine in episode 1?
>>
>>100850025
he drained her blood constantly back then, remember?
>>
>>100848592
Somebody tweet this to trigger, let them know we're onto them.
>>
>>100840168
>OP to all hell
She clearly can't stand up to Nui or her mother, also she's an antagonist.
>Almost never loses
Antagonists are allowed to win as much as they want.
>Even when she does "lose" she actually wins
You don't need to win every battle to win a war.
>"I cut their hearts"
She cut some of their weapons, that scared them. This whole "I cut their hearts" bullshit is just intimidation, even if it's not Bakuzan seems to be some magical bullshit sword.
>Has little to no character flaws, and the only flaws he does have are glazed over because she's trigger's waifu
She's an asshole who is doing the dirty work for her mother.
>>
>>100850025
>>100850133
Also he wasn't fully synchronized back then. It was a limited mode.
>>
>>100850025
He didn't circulate the energy, instead he just kept sucking blood.
>>
>>100850025
Senketsu was still whole. He was missing a chunk of himself this time around. The crimson glove was rolled up in the sleeve when Ryuko wasn't aware of it for the first few episodes.
>>
>>100839716
>>
>>100850025
She had the glove there too, Aikuro just took it from Senketsu to make Ryuuko trust him.
>>
File: 1388245595647.jpg (255.82 KB, 1000x900)
255.82 KB
255.82 KB JPG
>>100850025
The glove was there originally. You can see it when Aikuro goes and finds Senketsu

Also Senketsu has cut off pieces of himself before and had pieces of himself cut off. Aikuro has worked with life fibers before, he probably knew how to mess with it as not to damage Senketsu.

Was this updated yet?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.