[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


VVV thread.

Spin off of Chibi Valvrave when?
>>
Are those breasts on Audrey?
>>
>>100836951

Not any time soon. Shame, 'cause that looks pretty funny.
>>
File: 1383892538818.png (47.49 KB, 290x291)
47.49 KB
47.49 KB PNG
>>100836951
>Spin off of Chibi Valvrave when?
4-koma.
>>
>アードライ視点の漫画「裏切りの烙印」最終回を記念して、漣先生が描いて下さいました!漫画連載お疲れ様でした&ありがとうございました!! コミックス第2巻は2月22日発売です! #valvrave pic.twitter.com/q7qMHhlpgT
>>
>>100838819

Perfect. I'll marry them.

>>100838235

The shorts of the event were funnier and nearly Shoko-free.
>>
I still can't download that thing. Can anyone mirror it on mega?
>>
>>100836951
This looks like cancer. In more ways than one.
>>
>>100839508

It's glorious. The best part was Akira in L-Elf's body.
>>
>>100839688
Who is jacking Cain and Audrey?
>>
>>100839688

Sounds fun, I wish I could watch it.
>>
A-drei is the best girl.
>>
File: 942259520321.png (498.26 KB, 795x686)
498.26 KB
498.26 KB PNG
This anime sucked, that's all there is too it. The ending, the pacing, the lame excuses for twists, irradic character focus, its like it tried to be bad or something
>>
>>100839744

A-drei it was Kriemhild imagining things after she heard a rumor about his part time job/hobby.

I don't remember what was up with Cain.
>>
>>100839868
So goddamn upset

I went for a walk afterwards and when I realized where I was I had walked 5 miles into another county
>>
>>100839892
Where did you get it from? The links in the other thread don't work for me.
>>
>>100839744
It's a skit about saying "blitzundegen", they're doing impressions (maid cafe blitzundegen, first confession blitzendegen, etc.).
>>
>>100839961

Second volume of season II.
>>
>>100840029
I guess I have to wait for reinforce.
>>
Fujoshi screaming was like everywhere...
>>
>>100840158
Live events usually have lots of screaming, anon.
>>
>>100840213
and then all I can hear is girl-pitched voices
>>
>>100839868
> I have nothing to do so I spend my life trolling instead.
http://archive.foolz.us/m/statistics/image-reposts/
>>
>>100839892
That's way off.
>>
>>100839868
>/a/ isnt a collective faggot
>>
>>100840260

Who did you expect buys VVV?
>>
File: WhyDidTheyHaveToDoThat.png (661.93 KB, 1366x537)
661.93 KB
661.93 KB PNG
>>
>>100840513
I lost count of how many times Kaji apologized for killing Aina.
>>
>>100840564
Why would he apologize? Aina is not a important character anyway.
>>
>>100840649
He mentioned being of a fan of Aina.
>>
>>100840685
And no one even cares about Shoko. ;_;
>>
>>100840744
>Shoko
Why couldn't she have been raped instead.
>>
>>100840649
Fuck you, piece of shit. Step on a lego and die in pain.
>>
>>100840778
Because than the betrayal shit would have actually made a bit of sense. And we can't have sense in Valvrave.
>>
>>100840744
Almost all of the cast who participated wanted Shoko to win
>>
>>100840778
Because Saki needed it in order to become relevant for a short time.
>>
>>100840778
That might have been better considering the two love each other while Saki is just a third wheel. If Shoko knew about the Kamitsuki thing, they couldn't have fucked her character up in S2.
>>
File: 03.png (387.94 KB, 1103x1600)
387.94 KB
387.94 KB PNG
>>100840889
>>
>>100840994
Exactly, and it would have removed that unneeded suffering from Saki.

But noooo, they have to rape Saki because they wanted drama.
>>
>>100840685
I'll believe you when I see it.
>>
>>100840919
[citation needed]
>>
>>100840958
>relevant
>short time

Yeah, but she still gets what a heroine should have got. Too bad for Shoko it doesn't seems she was consider relevant enough.
>>
>>100840994
>If Shoko knew about the Kamitsuki thing, they couldn't have fucked her character up in S2.

That was kind of the whole point of all the drama. They wanted to prove Haruto is shit and everything he did was wrong.
>>
>>100841064
We are all in agreement that the rape of Saki scene was bad for both her and Shoko.
>>
>>100841064
>>
>>100841137
Shoko was apparently relevant in their minds. The problem is they couldn't decide what to do with her, so they did nothing.
>>
>>100841270
OTP
>>
>>100841288
I hope you realize what you wrote is implying the staff is made up of people with serious brain problems. Not that I disagree, eh.
>>
>>100841373
I don't think anyone can disagree. They dropped the ball hard with S2.
>>
>>100841288
>Shoko was apparently relevant in their minds
Cool story bro. The things you make up because some irrelevant guy with no decision power said something about Shoko in a magazine.
>>
>>100841503
I don't know if that's true but there are saying that Okouchi hates genki girls.
>>
File: 712398349.png (697.46 KB, 955x539)
697.46 KB
697.46 KB PNG
>>100840321
It is not trolling if it is true.
>>
Honestly, I loved the lame twists. I thought the whole first season was fantastic. The second season still had some high points but it just kind of got mired in a swamp of shit towards the end, had a brief, shaking attempt at thrilling finale, and then the THATS IT? moment that basically shattered any good faith from the first season.

God, a single episode is all they'd have needed to decompress the ending enough to make it have just been an average, rather that infamously terrible, ending.
>>
>>100841581
They say many things but they can't prove any of them. Butthurt waifufags hate Okouchi because he doesn't let they're waifus win.
>>
>>100841668

Opinions are not truths, and neither are lazy copypasta
>>
>>100839688
>Akira in L-Elf's body.

Cool.
>>
>>100836951
>Chibi
never please
>>
>>100838853
>The shorts of the event were funnier
Not really.
>>
File: Ra8s1ruk54to1_500.gif (393.21 KB, 500x329)
393.21 KB
393.21 KB GIF
>>100841668
Actually, I've decided to leave you be since you would feel really pathetic without trolling Valvrave. Shoko would have done the same.
>>
>>100842103
I bet her hand is soft, warm, and sticky from jelly.
>>
So...L-Elf can't scream?
>>
File: 1385070112144.jpg (42.64 KB, 372x293)
42.64 KB
42.64 KB JPG
>>100842493
>>
>>100842493
?
>>
>>100842614
!
>>
>>100842493
What makes you say that? He screams in some episodes.
>>
File: 35201964_p0.jpg (38.47 KB, 185x159)
38.47 KB
38.47 KB JPG
Oh boy Vuvuvu thread.

Postin' Shoko
>>
>>100842811
Well, he had troubles screaming 'Blitzendegen'
>>
Which vulva would you rape?
>>
>>100843075
Rizerote
>>
>>100839868
>Posted over 372 times.
Who ever invests their free time into spamming a demotivational picture of all things here and /m/ truly is a fucking loser.
>>
>>100843333
>calling someone a loser on /a/

Yeah! You tell him, bro!
>>
File: 1382379598054.png (603.74 KB, 683x553)
603.74 KB
603.74 KB PNG
>>100843135
>>
File: 1389111345949.jpg (55.83 KB, 480x854)
55.83 KB
55.83 KB JPG
>>100843446
You can't stop me.
>>
>>100843425
nice projecting
>>
>>100843425
You're right, there should be more people on 4chan that are annoying and autistic as him that spam the same image 372 times.
>>
>>100843333
You are clearly mistaking me for someone else.
>>
File: thecurseofvalvrave.png (482.71 KB, 661x524)
482.71 KB
482.71 KB PNG
>>100843333
That is the wrong image, numbnuts.
>>
>>100843011
What? He never screamed it.
>>
>>100843333
Most of the threads he posted that image on /m/ got auto saged since people avoid annoying autist like a plague.
>>
>>100843870
The chibi bonus
>>
>>100842493
Can A-Drei scream?
>>
>>100844079
You mean that thing no one watched because no one bothered to rip or mirror properly?
>>
>>100843075
Hikkimori-chan.

WAIT WAIT
DOES THIS MEAN SHE EVENTUALLY GOT RAPE URGES TOO?

OH BOY
OH BOY
>>
>>100844079
>>100839977
>>
>>100844172
There is a rip and there is a way to download it, nobody will upload it if there is already a way to get it.
>>
>>100844285
No.

She does have to deal with Shoko's rape urges though. Not that she minds.
>>
File: shokoshoko3.png (170.23 KB, 372x362)
170.23 KB
170.23 KB PNG
>>100844285
What? Heck no.

Only Vuvuvu 1 pilot got rape mode.
>>
File: 1385837013950.jpg (140.74 KB, 834x856)
140.74 KB
140.74 KB JPG
>>100844285
Only Unit 1 pilots will eventually have urges
>>
>>100844347
Except no one watched it because those links don't work for most people.
>>
File: 1386810235274.gif (437.97 KB, 795x710)
437.97 KB
437.97 KB GIF
>>100844379
>>100844373
>>100844359
What man, that's shit, dog.

Didn't even get to see her naples.
>>
>>100844456
Whatever dude, someone watched it and is posting here, someone yesterday posted a way to get the stuff from the link, someone promised to upload his copy. You have a lot of options, stop projecting.
>>
>>100844172
If you're having trouble, you might have luck if you use a DL manager like JDownloader. That's how I managed to get the download to finish for me. Unfortunately I can't even attempt to mirror it myself because it's 2GB and it takes me a half hour just to upload a manga chapter. BD anon also said they will rip it, though I'm not sure when they're expecting to receive it.
>>
>>100844507
Yesterday other people complained about the links not working and some that watched it might have physical copies. I'm not projecting, I'm saying you can't expect people to know what you're talking about when there's no infallible way to watch it yet.

>>100844552
I tried downloading the files with two different managers but the files never extract properly even though the zips are complete (around 500mb each). Thanks either way, I'll sit and wait for another rip.
>>
>>100844485
you didn't even pay attention
>>100844456
if no one else delivers I will when I get my BD
>>
>>100844507
Is projecting a buzzword now?
>>
>>100844456
I downloaded it directly via my Chrome browser, it took me a day due to crappy local network, however, but it worked.
>mirror properly 2GB of video
>Upload spead: 0.52 Mbps
You wont even want to wait for me.
>>
>>100844902
*speed
>>
>>100844787
>people complained about the links not working
That was me, or at least I was one of them.

>the files never extract properly even though the zips are complete
JDownloader also failed to extract it itself when I entered the password. You've probably already tried this, but I got the parts to extract without issue once I did it manually.
>>
File: 1379823767246.jpg (59.60 KB, 333x383)
59.60 KB
59.60 KB JPG
>>100844821
>you didn't even pay attention

What do you mean, Anon? We see her naples?
>>
>>100845196
Manually was the first thing I tried and all I got were corrupted archive errors. I don't understand whoever split such a big file and uploaded it to such a slow site, they should have made a torrent instead.
>>
>>100844831
You are projecting.
>>
>>100842877
>>100840995
>>100841270
Reminder that Saki should have been a lesbian
>>
File: vulvavulva.jpg (2.19 MB, 3840x1440)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>100846107
No way, where'd you get that vibe?
>>
File: Twintails_glasses_Saki.png (635.61 KB, 1179x1767)
635.61 KB
635.61 KB PNG
>>100846107
She is a canon bi.
>>
File: 40848806.jpg (385.48 KB, 750x750)
385.48 KB
385.48 KB JPG
>>100846107
They're all lesbians in the future so it all works out.
>>
Posting because chinks posted it few days ago, don't know what this is though.
>>
File: smiling best kamitsukis.jpg (231.99 KB, 594x658)
231.99 KB
231.99 KB JPG
>>100846107
She will be saved.
>>
>>100846340
"The goal is to expose the world, the struggle between adults and children is fundamental"
>>
>>100846340
>Valvrave - The Golden Seven movie confirmed stay tune for more info

Not really, it say "Conclusion blah blah, confrontaion between adult and children blah blah foundation something.
>>
>>100846560
-1/10
>>
>>100846559
>>100846560
Same shit they kept repeating on every commercial. kthank.
>>
>>100846514
I really want to fuck NEET-chan in the asshole, using pickle juice as lube.
>>
File: 1383570078310.jpg (144.30 KB, 1920x1080)
144.30 KB
144.30 KB JPG
>>100846817
SATOMI!
>>
>>100846199
Yeah but being bi gave us >muh haruto
>>
>>100846943
If only he had died in episode 13...
>>
>>100846817
Shoko's chili oil is the only thing she lets near her butthole.
>>
>>100847068
Or episode 2
>>
>>100847068
He should have died in place of Shoko in episode 2 and actually stayed dead.
>>
>>100847076
I bet it burns.
>>
>>100847076
> Implying I won't disguise myself in full body chili oil and drive into her asshole
>>
>>100847393
Shoko kisses it better
>>
>>100847560
>You will never kiss Akiras asshole with your pens
>>
>>100847854
That sounds like a good way to get ink poisoning.
>>
>>100847957
Ink poisoning is a thing? I used to eat ink all the time.
>>
>>100848155
And now you're on /a/.
>>
>>100848216
Don't eat ink, kids.
>>
>>100840889
>Step on a lego
That was uncalled for.
>>
File: 73.jpg (79.61 KB, 852x480)
79.61 KB
79.61 KB JPG
My sides are on orbit.
>>
File: 1347910835055.png (24.07 KB, 232x272)
24.07 KB
24.07 KB PNG
>>100849965
Dear lord.
>>
Ono Daisuke is fucking awesome.
Yuuki Kaiji a shit.
>>
File: 75.jpg (72.43 KB, 852x480)
72.43 KB
72.43 KB JPG
>dat "Mmmh"

Cain confirmed for pedo.
>>
Haruto can't be a proper protagonist even in a stupid picture drama. What the hell where they thinking?
>>
>>100851148
It was practically the same with the anthology. It's just more entertaining to play L-elf's autism for laughs.
>>
>>100851945
And that's the problem. Haruto is not an entertaining character, whether it be in serious situations, comedic, or anything in between.
>>
>>100852168
As we all know, the series would be so much better if Eruerufu was the real number 1 MC.
>>
Did Haruto just rape her? Seriously, I think he just raped her.
>>
File: 1387128355785.gif (1.43 MB, 640x360)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>100852245
But he was de facto the MC.
>>
File: 1390057745699.png (38.04 KB, 333x308)
38.04 KB
38.04 KB PNG
>>100852297
>>
Could someone tell me why so many people hate the ending?
I like it more than the rest of the show.
>>
>>100852466
Not the de jure one though.
>>
>>100852499
It was underwhelming and we expected a better epilogue.
>>
>>100852499
Because it wasn't necessarily what we wanted. All we got was 'Oh and they had a revolution and Magius was destroyed and then Satomi ojii-san got married and now here we are! By the way there are Flubber aliens and Shoko lives.'

Who the fuck was the prince?
>>
>>100852499
It was a rushed clusterfuck that explained nothing and none of the scenes had impact.
>>
>>100852717
>Who the fuck was the prince?

The child of Shoko and Akira.
>>
>>100852499
Because there was no tweest after almost every episode had one.
The ending wasn't really a problem, the problem was last 1/4 of the anime that was full of retardness, very fine examples of bad writing and how not write a character.
>>
>>100852717
L-Elf before he traveled back in time.
>>
>>100852596
>>100852717
>>100852727
This could be similarly applied to the entire last quarter or so. It was like the writers realized they had too much on their plate to cover in the remaining 5 episodes or so and thus some character development went right out the window.

I remember Saki's arc got basically dropped wholesale.
>>
>>100852944
How did they drop her arc?
>>
>>100852499
I don't dislike it, the epilogue was just too short. Not the '200 years later' bit, that served its purpose, but the events after the the Cain battle.
>>
>>100853010
Maybe because she spent over half the fucking season captured and when she finally there was nothing.
>>
>>100853010
I believe there was a scene where she basically went "oh well I lost to Shoko now back to the plot." Considering her character was in large part built around this conflict, it made me wonder why they even had the love triangle to begin with. They hardly address it and it amounted to jack shit anyway. Even the wait... was that rape? didn't have a huge consequence, just Haruto felt bad for a couple scenes when he should have been unable to look her in the face for weeks or months. Things like that which made it seem like writers realized they didn't have enough episodes left to tell what they wanted to tell.
>>
>>100853436
>"oh well I lost to Shoko now back to the plot."
You sure don't remember that scene well.
>>
>>100853318
I hope the last drama CD can fix it somewhat.

>>100853415
Separated, not captured.
>>
>>100853436
>didn't have a huge consequence, just Haruto felt bad for a couple scenes

He kept whining and being sad about it for the whole season, dude. People even complained because the drama from the rape was taking too much time.
>>
>>100853436
>didn't have a huge consequence

Is this a joke? The rape is what made him take the MUH CURSE shit into overdrive and eventually die. Saki basically killed him by not stopping him.
>>
>>100853735
>Saki basically killed him by not stopping him.

Is this a joke? Because it is not her fault if he was a complete retard.
>>
>>100853492
Maybe, maybe not. As long as you get the larger point. For one of the main girls, even sixth ranger Akira contributed more than she did.

I just realized that Saki getting captured is a cruel ironic callback to her being a former idol because she's out in front of thousands of people again. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>100853939
fifth ranger, whatever.
>>
>>100853939
She got in a VVV to be the most famous person in the solar system and that's exactly what happened.
>>
>>100853939
She wanted to be famous and became infamous.

>even sixth ranger Akira

Only very few people contributed as much as or more than Akira who was always a main girl and heroine.
>>
>>100853939
I disagree completely. Akira "only" hacked, fixed her relationship with the brother and got a friend. As soon as she tried to do more (last episode) Haruto said her to go back to the kitchen.
And she didn't even got the chance to talk with Shoko for 12 episodes.
Saki on the other hand was able to talk with Haruto, fixed L-Elf's and A-Drei's relationship (I think she was literally used for this, and I am a bit disgusted by how cheap this kind of writing is, but she still did that), was the one who saw the moment the Empire was founded, was one of the two people to whom Haruto kept his promises etc.
Nobody did a lot because almost nothing happened during this season, they even forgot people like A-Drei were supposed to be super soldiers.
>>
>>100853436
Saki was decently potrayed to be a sympathetic character with all the screentime she's gotten in S2. Her capture and subsequent missing was only for one episode, unlike someone who did not show up in 2/3 of S2.
>>
>>100852944
Saki is one of the few characters that actually had proper development and treatment (along with L-Elf, Akira, and Q-Vier). If you want to complain about dropped character development you should be bringing up Haruto or Shoko.
>>
File: sunrise_laugh.jpg (140.82 KB, 632x483)
140.82 KB
140.82 KB JPG
>>100854657
>and Q-Vier
>>
>>100854462
>>100854564
Cool.
>>
>>100854727
Was Q-Vier ever supposed to be more than a loose cannon with weak critical thinking skills and a flare for theatrics?
>>
>>100854785
Well, yes, she is cool.
>>
>>100854462
>they even forgot people like A-Drei were supposed to be super soldiers
How did they forget?
>>
>>100856124
His greatest accomplishment was killing an innocent soldier and a comrade. I mean, pretty disappointing, especially thinking the OP teased us with his Kirschbaums against Hito.
>>
>>100856218
did you watch episode 23
>>
>>100856364
Yes, 24 too.
>>
I want to cum inside Kriem.
>>
I want to touch A-drei's braid.
>>
I want jingle Shoko's bells.
>>
I want to brush Saki's hair.
>>
I want to smell Akira's farts..
>>
>>100858033
You don't sound very convinced of that.
>>
>>100858067
I didn't notice the extra period until I posted.
>>
>>100858332
>no exclamation mark

Yeah, not really convinced at all.
>>
I want to share ham&eggs with L-Elf!
>>
>>100858624
That is it!
>>
If you were a shota, would you rather have Saki, Shoko or Akira prepare you for your wedding night? Keep in mind that the other two would keep each other company
>>
>>100858709
Saki because she is cute and best girl.
Akira smells and Shoko would betray me.
>>
>>100858709
Shoko wouldn't work because she's the bride and Akira is the bride's maid. So Saki by default.
>>
File: 05.png (556.94 KB, 992x1500)
556.94 KB
556.94 KB PNG
I was really bored, so here's VVV Anthology chapter 14 scanlation.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zmkfpon20u2pn7o/VVV+-+Anthology+c14.rar

I'll probably pick up the other chapters that haven't been done yet.
>>
>>100859055
I want a cutting mat with Liz on it.

Also thanks a lot.
>>
>>100859055
Thanks anon. I'd buy that mug.
>>
File: Valvrave - 23 -14[2].jpg (66.53 KB, 1024x576)
66.53 KB
66.53 KB JPG
I liked Haruto, but I would have added a scene in 23 of him accepting being a Kamitski and telling the others its okay to feed but just ask first.
>>
>>100859055
Fuck dog, I kinda expected Lele to stick around for a bit, she seemed pretty cool, too.
>>
>>100859055

Thanks anon.
>>
>>100859895
So, when they feed, do they take others memory, too? I kinda thought it was just, like, a vampiric thing, where they take runes but there are really no adverse effects, as long as they don't take too much. Correct me if I'm wrong, here,
>>
>>100841270
Chihaya x Haruka OTP
>>
>>100860243
>Mitsuki x Haruka OTP
FTFY
>>
>>100849965

Satomi's DEEP ♂ DARK ♂ FANTASY come truth?
>>
>>100850283
>confirmed

Anon we already knew he was pedo. He probably fapped to this.
>>
>>100853492

Episode 12 probably. She rejected him because she knew he loves Shoko. It's in all the interviews and implicit in her words: Go Save Shoko. Shipperfags and tryhard Sakifags tried to deny it.
>>
>>100853735
/thread

Haruto was fine until that happened. Saki's attempt to 'help' him only made things worse.
>>
So Unit 1 was the only one that made you Rapemaster? Shouldn't Maria have gone RapeRapeLoveURape at some point, too, then?
>>
>>100863569
Yeah, because it was totally Saki the one who made him go complete suicidal, not L-Elf and his drama about his autism and inability to ask for help.
>>
>>100863640
no because Haruto stopped feeding on others after Marie's death

before Haruto became a pilot there was no need for runes
>>
File: 1381706156551.jpg (108.53 KB, 1280x720)
108.53 KB
108.53 KB JPG
>>
>>100863640
The VVVs weren't using any runes from the time she had her memories wiped to the first episode
>>
>>100864006
>>100863923
Fuck, there goes my fantasy.
>>
>>100863747

L-Elf was the only reason why Haruto fed at all. It WAS Saki who made him go suicidal because he returned to MUH CURSE drama after Saki surrounded to him.

He was making progress thanks to Aina.

L-Elf offered a rotation VVV system and Haruto refused because muh curse muh burden which all boils down to Saki's dumb choice.
>>
>>100862723
Of course he gets the best of both worlds: Akira and L-elf's body.
>>
>>100838819
Those look so cute.
>>
I want to cum all over L-elf's ahoge.
>>
>>100836951
Dat Cain-sama.
>>
>>100836951
>Audrey will never be your maid
What's the point of even living?
>>
File: 03_sample.png (104.64 KB, 410x540)
104.64 KB
104.64 KB PNG
VVV Anthology chapter 12 scanlation. This was a fun chapter.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xxf6hma5i2xxy0x/VVV+-+Anthology+c12.rar
>>
>>100868229
The best of both worlds is Akira in Akira's body.
>>
>>100877755
Holy crap, anon! You're on a roll! Thanks!
>>
>>100860144
They take others memories. That is what is being eaten by the Valvrave when they feed. If they don't feed then the Valvrave slowly starts to eat Hito's pilot.
>>
>>100852168
>opinions.jpg

He was highly entertaining in the jacking drama CD.
>>
>>100852168
He is a good character, but the writers decided to focus not on Haruto the character but Haruto the world's punching bag.
>>
>>100880983
>Haruto the world's punching bag.
Good stress relief.
>>
>>100849965
That Y.Aoi sure enjoyed it.
>>
>>100879017
But this way, Satomi relieves his lust for both Akira and L-elf at the same time.
>>
>>100865905
>It WAS Saki who made him go suicidal

Confirmed for not watching the anime. Haruto goes suicidal after L-Elf complains because he can't use the power of Valvrave on his own and has to rely on Haruto.
>>
>>100884134
He was suicidal even in episode 13. L-Elf is what made him snap out of for a few episodes before going right back to his old ways.
>>
>>100884312
Yes, and in the same episode 13 he picked up the right choice thanks to L-Elf: feeding on someone. Then the whole L-Elf's drama made him go suicidal for good in episode 17, Saki was not there and he was only shocked by L-Elf's words.
Obviously nobody thinks to blame L-Elf, because it is only Haruto's fault for being autistic, but if you want to blame Saki then you must blame L-Elf and Shoko too. They didn't not helped him staying alive at all and L-Elf was *explicitly* the cause of Haruto's death because he himself said he would have used Haruto until he runs out of Runes, feeding or not.
>>
>>100884134

He was already suicidal thanks to Saki's shitty actions. L-Elf made him snap out momentarily with his crafty manipulation.
>>
>>100884671
Yep, sure, in fact he wasn't feeding on L-Elf before episode 17. Riiiiiiiiiight.

Keep believing, anon.
>>
>>100884493
L-Elf and Saki I can understand (even if it's stupid to blame anyone for Haruto's idiocy), but how is it Shoko's fault at all?
>>
>>100884781
Because he didn't want to hurt her in the first place.

But again, it is retarded to blame them, because you can't blame someone for Haruto's stupidity, but if you want to blame one, then the other two are to blame too, unless the opinion is biased as fuck (which seems to be the case of some anons).
>>
Chinese scans of last chapter of A-Drei manga are available.
>>
>>100877755
>>100859055
Thanks anon.
>>
>>100887008
Nice. Didn't know that. I liked some of the additions it added like L-elf and A-drei keeping the earrings + X-eins seeing H-neun one last time.
>>
>>100889144
What is the format of the password? yyy/mm/dd? I keep getting errors every combination I try.
>>
>>100889278
I just followed the baidu link, since it was the easiest.
>>
>>100889382
Ah, ok. Thanks anyway.
>>
I guess Saki manga will have the usual number of pages. This chapter of A-Drei manga doesn't seem to add a lot to the events of the anime. Felt rushed as fuck, especially the part were he speaks with Saki.
Not even A-Drei manga fixed this mess, now I will wait for Saki manga to deliver.
>>
File: 1390371362992.gif (235.89 KB, 480x270)
235.89 KB
235.89 KB GIF
>waiting for Saki manga spoilers
>>
>dat Kriem
This is looking good.

>>100889644
A-drei speaking with Saki was covered in her manga last month and we watched the flashback in the anime, I don't know why you expected to see more of it.
>>
>>100893775
Because it should have been a major point for the development of both the characters, not just Saki. Other than that the chapter was disappointing because they expanded just the epilogue.
>>
>>100893864
It was a major point for A-drei but they spent 7 chapters showing how he had second doubts about L-elf, they don't need to dedicate 10 pages to his inner conflict. Knowing why L-elf shot him only confirms his doubts and then he speaks with X-eins, there's probably more of his thoughts between those pages but most of it was covered in previous chapters. Saki is the one that needs more introspection given the circumstances.
Honesty I have no clue what you were expecting.
>>
>>100894047
>Honesty I have no clue what you were expecting.

Something more of what they show in the anime, that was just what happened in the anime, which is not what they are rightly doing in Saki manga. I'm not interested in a manga which is just a summary of the events from a character's POV.
They should have just dropped X-Eins and focused more on A-Drei honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (35.70 KB, 372x293)
35.70 KB
35.70 KB JPG
>>100842593
>>
>>100894471
>>100842593
Something is wrong with these pics.
>>
>>100894147
They always advertised this manga as the anime from A-drei's POV so I don't know what you're complaining about. I don't dislike Saki's manga creativity but it changes and adds many elements not present in the anime, you can't blame whoever worked in A-drei's manga for not focusing on something the other artist thought was relevant for Saki. The Saki manga exclusive scene only added more to Saki's own resolve and not A-drei, in the anime it was obvious A-drei would do something even if Saki didn't motivate him. It was always about Saki realizing something and they used A-drei to do that in her manga, not the other way around. In the anime they made it clear that Saki's role was to prove A-drei L-elf didn't shoot him, they never focused or hinted Saki might have motivated him in any way.
Also, they dedicated an entire chapter to H-neun and X-eins so it would be cheap having him die outside of a page without addressing it.
>>
>>100896113
>It was always about Saki realizing something

It wasn't. It was also about A-Drei realizing something related to L-Elf thanks to what she said. The difference is Saki manga expanded it, even if there was no need, because what she realized during that scene was something she already knew - why bothering helping Akira? Why bothering putting herself at risk for L-Elf's plans? There was no need for it if her mentality was the same of episode 10 or 13 - A-Drei manga didn't even if it was an important point.
My complain is that, I don't need a manga from just his POV because that is using the same scenes from the anime without putting any effort on it. It is cheap and makes part of his manga useless, even if they advertized always as it; and really, who cares of how they advertise something, is that a way to justify all the crap they pull from Valvrave? If I don't like something, I complain, advertized or not.

And you know that is not just a manga from his POV, because they expanded other points of the story, like his past.
So, yeah, just expanding the epilogue is cheap and not interesting.

>they dedicated an entire chapter to H-neun and X-eins so it would be cheap having him die outside of a page without addressing it.

And I still find it a waste of pages, X-Eins character went nowhere and was killed in one of the shittiest ways. His death makes Mr. Bushido's look like gold.
>>
>>100896509
I still think you're wrong and that scene didn't contribute anything to A-drei's character. In fact, in contradicts what we know about him for the sake of Saki's introspection.
But I'll respect your opinion and leave it at that. It's clear you're complaining for the sake of complaining because they didn't give Saki any pages in A-drei's manga.
About X-eins and H-neun, maybe they had extra pages and decided to give them some time. They were all part of A-drei's past and played an important role in helping him start his revolution after all.
>>
Thought the chapter was great. It focused on what mattered of the manga: The Stigma of Betrayal which was slowly worked as theme in the Perfection Army. The last page is perfection.
>>
>>100896773
>In fact, in contradicts what we know about him for the sake of Saki's introspection.

Yeah, because it was not like A-Drei was obsessed over being betrayed by L-Elf even in the first season, it is not like he went along with Cain's and Dorssia methods even if disgusted by them and realized in that moment he was wrong and L-Elf didn't betray him. They sure made him act that way because they needed to give Saki her screentime.

> It's clear you're complaining for the sake of complaining because they didn't give Saki any pages in A-drei's manga.

I couldn't care less, I know A-Drei is more popular and she doesn't print money as character, I don't even like the way that artist draws her, so I have literally no problem with that. It looks like you have no argument and are trying to justify a poor choice for the sake of it.

>They were all part of A-drei's past

And this was something never addressed properly. There was always L-Elf in A-Drei's past, X-Eins and H-Neun had their past, but they never bother to show more about the group.
They failed at depicting the Perfection Army as a group in the same way the failed at depicting the Valvrave team as a team.
>>
File: character_5.jpg (41.17 KB, 159x182)
41.17 KB
41.17 KB JPG
>>100896773
>In fact, in contradicts what we know about him for the sake of Saki's introspection.
>>
>>100889644
>especially the part were he speaks with Saki
They kept it short because the relevant aspect is A-drei finally getting confirmation that L-elf didn't betray him. Saki's manga adds the part where she tells him about not giving up and trying even when it seems it'll be in vain because it was relevant to her story and her relationship with Haruto. But in the anime, A-drei resigned himself to punishment; he only pursued L-elf because of the information he learned from X-eins that put him back into action. He only got lucky because X-eins was already gung-ho about turning against Cain when he discovered his treason.
>>
>>100899381
Again, it is not only that single scene, it is the chapter which felt unsatisfying. They added almost nothing to his reunion with L-Elf or to the scene where X-Eins brings the earrings. I was expecting a little more effort from a manga that added two whole chapters about the past of three members of the Perfection Army.
This chapter tries to summarize something like half season and it feels rushed, when they spent so much on other less relevant events.
>>
>>100899750
Unless you read chinese I'd say it's too early to know what it did or didn't add don't you think? You're bitter about the series ending, we get it. If you hate it so much just let it go and move on instead of wasting your time reading manga you don't like.

>This chapter tries to summarize something like half season
Please, it's two episodes. Inb4 just like the anime did, shit writing, focusing in the wrong characters, etc.
>>
>>100899750
I pretty much knew what to expect once I learned it would be the final chapter. I knew they'd have to somehow manage to cover all those events, so my main concern was that they would have enough pages left for the epilogue. I think they did a reasonable job working within the constraints put upon them. Unfortunately it's just another case of not enough chapters/episodes to expand on all the scenes. It's a shame the manga couldn't be long enough to cover S2 in more detail, because I had hoped for more Karlstein flashbacks and a backstory for Q-vier.
>>
File: 03.png (613.22 KB, 1110x1600)
613.22 KB
613.22 KB PNG
I apologize for being late, again.

mediafire.com/download/438qsn8qb41y64a/Valkyrie+of+the+Meteor+-+07.rar

Tell me if you spot any mistakes I missed.

Goodnight VVV thread.
>>
>>100900536
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>100900327
>manga you don't like

And from what do you get this? I even bought the first volume because I liked it.

>Please, it's two episodes

Sure, pic related was episode 22.

>>100900361
Same here, but with 50 pages I was hoping for more. At this point there was no purpose for X-Eins' and H-Neun's flashback, they should have used that chapter to cover the events of the anime.
I understand they have to sell at least one copy of the 6th BD with the drama CD, but that is just a cheap way to write a spin-off.
>>
File: 41148311.jpg (273.40 KB, 2141x2088)
273.40 KB
273.40 KB JPG
>>100900536
Thank you.
>>
>>100896509

One is a story that only has to worry about one character and her direct interactions with other characters.
The other story has one character in the lead role but has to develop the ones around him because it was never addressed in the anime.
That's a fair comparison no doubt.
>>
>>100900593
Are you doing this on purpose or are you seriously saying the 1 minute scene counts as an entire episode? The scenes it covers all fit in two episodes max from A-drei's POV.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (89.65 KB, 512x682)
89.65 KB
89.65 KB JPG
>>100900729
>The other story has one character in the lead role but has to develop the ones around him because it was never addressed in the anime.
>F-6 events are drama CD only
>>
>>100900861

Yes, thanks for agreeing.
>>
>>100900823
I could ask you the same thing. Are you doing it on purpose or am I talking to a wall?
The manga expanded with pages and pages scenes which had less than 10 seconds in the anime, so yeah, they summarized 1/3 of a season in a chapter and I am disappointed given how other parts were better expanded and used.
>>
File: 1380249165182.png (71.64 KB, 285x323)
71.64 KB
71.64 KB PNG
>>100900976
>manga has to address points not addressed in the anime
>leaves one of the most important ones for the group to a drama CD
>agreeing
>>
>>100900593
>At this point there was no purpose for X-Eins' and H-Neun's flashback, they should have used that chapter to cover the events of the anime
I disagree. What I like most about the manga is the backstory and all-new scenes it included. If I have to choose one or the other, I would choose that over scrapping X-eins and H-neun's backstory just to cover scenes from the anime with an extra couple lines of new dialogue. Weren't you just complaining about not wanting the spin-off to merely summarize the anime?
>>
>>100901099
I'm saying the episodes in total were about two not half a season for A-drei. You're getting too worked up about this.
>>
>>100901180

>short and epic greentext
>not whatever I want it to be
>>
>>100901188
He's complaining because he's frustrated about the ending and expected something miraculous would happen in this chapter. I bet he wouldn't complain about Saki's manga if they didn't add any new scene and followed the anime.
>>
>>100901188
>Weren't you just complaining about not wanting the spin-off to merely summarize the anime?

Yes, it did a good job on that, but if leaving two characters like H-Neun and X-Eins without background can help trying to fix the last half of the show giving a better insight on a more relevant character, then yes, I would scrap the flashback without thinking to much about it.
Q-Vier didn't get a flashback or a background story, but this doesn't really affect his character.
The problem, not only in the anime, is that they are trying (failing) to give a background and a certain characterization to every character, but that is not what they should have done, because some character need more than others.

>>100901225
Then I don't get your point then. x episodes are x episodes.

>>100901461
>I bet he wouldn't complain about Saki's manga if they didn't add any new scene and followed the anime.

Nice assumptions.
>>
>>100901461
Something miraculous did happen.
>>
>>100900861
A-drei mentioned it, we got an episode dedicated to the KILL KILL KILL consequences, we already know what happened, no need to waste more ink with it. I don't mind if they left their dialogues to be covered in a drama.
>>
>>100901602
>trying to fix the last half of the show
It doesn't need to be fixed for me, I like the ending just the way it is. What other character are you talking about? The royalist? He's not that important, at least not more than X-eins or H-neun. I'd be pissed if they didn't show their past in exchange for giving personality to one guy that's mentioned once in the whole show.
>>
File: 1378928307391.jpg (59.06 KB, 544x536)
59.06 KB
59.06 KB JPG
>>100901702
>drama CD length: 1 episode
>>
>>100901811
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>100900536
Thanks.
>>
>>100901602
>fix the last half of the show
Not that I think it needed "fixed" aside from needing more episodes, but what could they possibly fix about the main story in a spin-off that revolves around A-drei?
>>
>>100901801
>What other character are you talking about?

H-Neun, X-Eins, Q-Vier, Satomi, Marie, Pino/Prue and in part Yamada too.
There were too many characters for a two cour show and for a two cour show made in the way the wanted to made it. The focus and attention some characters got is not proportioned with their relevance, their roles etc. They tried to give something a main supporter character should have to characters who didn't need it to be likeable, forgetting of characters like Shoko and Lieselotte, who had way more weight in the plot.
And they showed to not know how to use spin-offs properly too, because we got a chapter which is the 1:1 version of episode 1 and adds nothing to VVV (why not using that for X-Eins and H-Neun and giving A-Drei his own manga like Saki?) and a spin-off (Undertaker) which explains nothing to plot and almost rectons the events of the anime.
The only thing that looked used in the right way was the novel, but it got shortened too.
>>
>>100901602
If they gave F-zack a backstory chapter you'd complain because they didn't give X-eins and H-neun one and you wouldn't know they were childhood friends. You'd say there was no reason for X-eins to kill himself just to get revenge because they weren't that close, the earrings would be meaningless and they should just erase those characters and have A-drei do everything by himself.
But whatever, keep complaining just because. At least complain about something that could be interesting to read, like A-drei's feelings on Lieselotte's death or something. We already know F-zack was their friend who died for their sins. The only interesting thing they could add would be their lives over there when they were all in the same group, not that character in particular.
>>
JINGU BERU

JINGU BERU

SUZU GA NARU

YAY
>>
>>100902147
For a moment I thought you wanted Yamada to be important in A-drei's manga. Nevermind that, I misread your post.
>>
>>100902124
>but what could they possibly fix about the main story in a spin-off that revolves around A-drei?

It is not my work to write their story. They are payed for doing this. I certainly would have liked to see a group of super agents doing things super agents usually do, in the same way I would have liked to see a group of pilots acting like a group and not just paired for plot convenience.

>>100902273
What does F have to do with my post?

>But whatever, keep complaining just because.

But whatever, keep defending choices someone dislikes just because.
It is easy to answer this way without argumentation to your points, isn't it?

And really, stop assuming, because you look ridiculous.

>>100902383
Sorry, I was talking of Valvrave in general
> not only in the anime
not of A-Drei's manga. My bad, I should have made it clearer.
>>
>>100902579
>I certainly would have liked to see a group of super agents doing things super agents usually do
Then you should be reading James Bond, not Stigma of Betrayal.
>>
>>100902579
>What does F have to do with my post?

>If I have to choose one or the other, I would choose that over scrapping X-eins and H-neun's backstory just to cover scenes from the anime with an extra couple lines of new dialogue.

>if leaving two characters like H-Neun and X-Eins without background can help trying to fix the last half of the show giving a better insight on a more relevant character, then yes
>giving a better insight on a more relevant character

What other relevant character from Dorssia needs insight? Q-vier?
>>
>>100902772
I was talking of A-Drei, you sure can follow a chain of replies.
And what makes you think I care of F or he was more relevant than H-Neun for me?
>>
>>100902877
Because I thought you were >>100900861
>>
File: 14.png (510.61 KB, 1111x1600)
510.61 KB
510.61 KB PNG
>episode: laughs like a maniac and keeps his disgust to himself
>saki spinoff: whines like a little girl and needs to be called to reason by an enemy prisoner

If anything I'm glad this wasn't allowed in A-drei's manga.
>>
>>100902579
Then your issue is with the story of the anime, not the spin-off manga for not retconning the events of the anime. A-drei spent most of the show on the field like a soldier should, H-neun did his spy stuff before getting killed, Q-vier we got to see show off some knife fighting skills against another super agent, and while X-eins didn't do much during the series he at least took part in a coup. But unfortunately Hitler Youth were simply not relevant enough to get the chance to do more super agent things. If the manga were longer there could have been the opportunity to include more flashbacks, of group missions and such, but in the end the storyline would still be following the anime.
>>
File: 1386866672424.jpg (172.44 KB, 1920x1080)
172.44 KB
172.44 KB JPG
>>100903522
A-Drei isn't reasonable when L-Elf is involved.
>>
>>100903522
He was talking like a little girl in the anime too.
>>
>>100903736

There's being unreasonable and there's being out of character.
>>
>>100903693
>A-drei spent most of the show on the field like a soldier should

Riding a bike and a horse is not being a super agent, come on.
>>
>>100903809

When? Not when he found the truth.
>>
File: 5.jpg (139.92 KB, 1280x720)
139.92 KB
139.92 KB JPG
>>100903880
>>
>>100903908

That was the only thing he said, then he laughed and went quiet.
>>
>>100903986
No, the scene changed to Haruto on the Moon.
>>
>>100903862
And neither is saving Saki from her certain death, countering L-elf's ideas or the knife stunts at the end, right? If you wanted more action it would cost another character screen time. Why waste even more time with useless shit?
>>
>>100903862
Should he have been scouting the area in a tank or a prototype super weapon instead?
>horse
But that was a hobby he was doing on his off time.
>>
>>100904120

Are you denying he laughed and then went quiet?
>>
ITT thinly veiled thread derail by mad avatar Sakifag who hates L-Elf
>>
>>100904151
No problem killing a character screentime, we got tons of useless characters. Not showing the main heroine and Lieselotte foe a season was not a problem, why should killing Yamada's or Inuzuka's screentime be a problem?
The anime starts with almost a monster of the week pattern, with battles and crazy stunts. At the end there was almost nothing of what the anime was.
Consistency in a story is a good thing, I think they teach it in the University.
>>
>>100904188
He sobbed his heart out to Saki offscreen and she gave him a sunshine pep talk like in her manga. Except it didn't work too well because he decided to stay behind to die.
>>
>>100904188
Are you denying the scene changed and you don't have a proof of what happened in the meanwhile?
>>
File: 1371157665344.jpg (194.05 KB, 929x885)
194.05 KB
194.05 KB JPG
>>100904326
>scrap Jewbro and Thunder's screentime so that Audrey does more agent things
>blaming Japan's universities for VVV S2
>being this mad
Wow.
>>
I want to touch A-drei's super agent braid.
>>
>>100904396

A-drei stayed behind and X-eins was the one who convinced him to act. It's not proof but it's better than a manga-only scene from a manga known to have a questionable canon that didn't make it to the other counterpart's own manga.
>>
>>100904456
Yeah, I know, I have high standards.
>>
File: 12.png (159.51 KB, 789x531)
159.51 KB
159.51 KB PNG
>>100904521
He doesn't want you to touch it.
>>
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>100904656
I am missing the part where Saki's comment forces A-Drei to act. You know, he could always choose to stay behind to be punished even after her words.
But whatever. I am glad the staff knows its priorities, they changed Shoko's character because the drama was more important, "changing" A-Drei's only shows one thing.
>>
>>100904682
I'll pay L-elf in jelly bars to assist me in the task of indirect braid touching.
>>
File: 1383224452133.jpg (147.17 KB, 640x360)
147.17 KB
147.17 KB JPG
>>100904656
>questionable canon
>>
>>100904815

You can't deny it's questionable and you can't blame someone if he chooses to ignore it when in doubt. I ignore most character development in this manga because it's out of character to me. Stuff like Saki being there when Haruto and L-elf made the pact don't bother me but A-drei's reaction in here does.
>>
>>100905076
Aina, Akira, a bit of Haruto, nobody was out of character.
Shoko was more in character in the manga than the whole second season.

You haven't seen the scene were A-Drei takes the handcuffs off from Saki in the anime, you are just assuming what happened.
Saki's words leads A-Drei to tell her what is happening, which is something we were missing in the anime, not to him deciding to act. If in next chapter you will see A-Drei escorting Saki then you will have a reason to complain, but so far you are judging an event based on you head-canon story.
>>
>>100905076

Different character presentation/interpretation doesn't make it out of character, since it fits with the manga's own context
>>
>>100905076
How is it out of character? Because he acts in a way you don't like?

Shokofag pls
>>
>>100905712

I agree it fits the manga's context but not the anime context.

>>100905469
>Shoko was more in character in the manga than the whole second season

In your interpretation.
I'm judging the event based on my own interpretation of what I've seen. I haven't seen that happen in the anime so I'm not going to assume it did. Some things happened in the manga that didn't happen in the anime so it's normal if not everyone takes them at face value.

For what it's worth, I don't take A-drei and L-elf talking about the revolution in that manga seriously. In the anime that's not how it happened so I assume it's a different event interpretation.

Different mangas of the same story are interesting because they provide different angles, but I always take the original one as the source material and everything else as other ways it could have been done.
>>
>>100906393
But you haven't seen the anime context, because that scene was cut in the anime.

> I don't take A-drei and L-elf talking about the revolution in that manga seriously. In the anime that's not how it happened so I assume it's a different event interpretation.

Uh, which one?
>>
>>100906537

More the reason to have doubts.
It's when they're in a cave, I forgot which chapter exactly.
>>
>>100906657
I don't remember the two of them talking of that scene in the anime, it is only in the manga as far as I remember and it doesn't contradict the one shown later in the anime - well, except the way L-Elf reacts, but it is not like they cared too much to explain why he stopped laughing.
>>
File: 09.jpg (797.31 KB, 1240x1808)
797.31 KB
797.31 KB JPG
>>100906871

They show the laughing scene in the manga too.
>>
>>100906871

If I remember well, in that manga the context is different, it's A-drei realizing something from L-elf's words and making the reveal. I think it's something L-elf says about Liselotte. In the anime, A-drei is talking to himself and reveals it because L-elf misunderstood him. I think it's supposed to be the same scene, A-drei talks of it as it's the first time in both, and L-elf reacts as if he didn't know. Yes, it's not a big contradiction but it's different. I'm not saying I don't like both, in fact I love different interpretations. But I consider one more canon than the other when discussing, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>100907438

I didn't notice that. Maybe it's another scene with him laughing? The blood is lacking, too.
>>
>>100907513
In the manga L-Elf asks of Lieselotte after hearing A-Drei's words, but that flashback was never shown in the anime.
>>
>>100907785

I think after they talk about Liselotte, L-elf says something that makes A-drei tell him about the revolution.
>>
File: 3 (21).jpg (1009.70 KB, 1280x1893)
1009.70 KB
1009.70 KB JPG
>>100907785

I found it, chapter 3. A-drei is impressed with L-elf and that's when he decides to reveal it.
>>
>>100907785

Wouldn't put it past the cave scene was suppose to be in the anime but was cut because of time restraints. The manga covered this scene that was never explained in the anime as well.
>>
>>100908095
>>100908500
Well, but that is something L-Elf knew in the anime too, even in the first drama CD A-Drei talks of it and L-Elf is not surprised.
>>
>>100909067

I think that drama is after both events, so he should know about the revolution by then. In the anime and manga flashbacks I don't think he did. It's hard to tell in the manga, but in the anime he looked surprised, so much he laughed.
>>
>>100909402
The page you posted is before the events of the anime and of the drama CD, but I don't remember L-Elf being surprised by it in the anime.
In the anime he laughs because the staff forgot something on the road, but as I see it it was because he never told A-Drei his own goal.
>>
>>100909781

I thought he laughed because he was surprised at the coincidence, he should be more composed if he already knew.
>>
>>100910033
Character consistency was never something optioned during the production phase.
>>
>>100910111

It's consistent to me, I think he didn't know.
>>
>>100910209
He knew what A-Drei wanted becuase they shown this frame too >>100908592
>>
>>100910285

What does it have to do with a different flashback? You lost me.
>>
>>100910396
Because L-Elf in that point already knew A-Drei was part of the royal family and was not surprised.
>>
>>100910819

It's a different flashback. How do you know if the one where he laughs in the anime is set before or after it?
>>
>>100911012
By their ranks, this >>100908592 should happen before this >>100907438 if I remember right their ranks.
>>
>>100910819
The rest of the team already knew that as well. It wasn't a secret only L-elf became aware of.
>>
>>100911143
Yes, but we know how L-Elf was aware of it from the manga.
And, while the others might have recognized A-Drei's status by his hair, given their Dorssian origins, we have no other hint on how L-Elf could know that if not talking directly with A-Drei.
>>
>>100911098

I see. But I still believe he didn't know about the revolution in the anime and he only asked about A-drei being a royal in the manga. Everyone knew A-drei was a royal, it's not a secret. L-elf didn't ask him about it in the laughing scene, so both scenes can still happen in the right order.

Anime - they point the gun at each other, L-elf laughs when he learns about A-drei's revolution
Manga - L-elf starts a casual conversation about A-drei being a royal, learns about A-drei's revolution, they point the gun at each other

Both make sense in their context.
>>
>>100911868
But even the manga has the same scene from the anime, if there was a contradiction the last flashback would not have been included in the manga too.
>>
>>100912007

It could be a different scene, notice there is no blood.
>>
>>100912053
There is the blood.
>>
>>100912007

I'm thinking they're just two seperate scenes. The cave scene is before L-Elf tried to rescue Lieselotte which you can tell by his rank, he probably had no plans of revolution given he just planned to run away with her. The second conversation is probably from after his failed attempt and he had moved on to his revolution plan, hence why he laughed at them planning the same thing.
>>
>>100912208
That is what I have been saying for like a hour ;_;
>>
File: 1387300729606.gif (424.25 KB, 640x360)
424.25 KB
424.25 KB GIF
>>100912159

Well, I didn't see that chapter yet. I'll wait for a translation before taking conclusions then.
I was talking about >>100907438 and I found this gif, the rank is different. Not the same as that page.
>>
>>100912453
It has been corrected as you can see here >>100912159
>>
I agree that there were quite a few problems with this anime, but what do people have against the ending? It was a bit predictable, but I thought it was a great ending for the series.
>>
>>100912453

Probably just an artist error.
>>
>>100912517

They always make sure the details are right. The blood is missing, the rank is gone, that page is another scene.
>>
>>100912637
>They always make sure the details are right.
They don't. Otherwise you wouldn't have Nanami with Shoko's eyes.
>>
>>100912208

I give, this makes sense. The translation of the new manga scene >>100912159 will make it clearer, probably.
>>
>>100912637
Sometimes magazine scans differ from tankoubon scans because the artist's have to meet deadlines during serializations.
>>
>>100912524
It was rushed garbage that offered no closure to anything outside the poorly built up Haruto/L-Elf 'friendship'.
>>
>>100912524
They had high expectations for this series but it kept getting worse and worse. Not for me.
>>
>>100912801
This. Every single word.
>>
>>100912524
The finale should have spanned two episodes instead of one in my opinion.
>>
>>100912524
Tried too much to be a fujo ending forcing a stupid friendship which was probably one of the worst written parts of the show.
>>
>>100912801
Saki had closure. She was jealous and selfish.
>>
>>100914798
>willing to hurt herself for Haruto
>helped Akira
>cooperated with L-Elf
>saved ungrateful students

Truly a bitch.
>>
File: you call that a knife.jpg (135.10 KB, 1280x720)
135.10 KB
135.10 KB JPG
>>100915030
>>100914798
Such a bitch
>>
>>100915136
Bad example. That was simply her way of repaying Shoko for the previous episode. Notice how afterward she's never nice to her again and actually tries to sabotage her and Haruto's relationship (not that they needed her help for that).
>>
>>100915030
Anon didn't call her a bitch. And you missed the part where she admitted to feeling glad Haruto was losing his memories because she was hoping it would give her a better chance with him even though she knew he loved Shoko.
>>
>>100915339
She repaid her by cooking with her and letting Shoko shove her stew down her throat. Defending against L-Elf is different.
>>
>>100915339
>sabotage
She played quite fair considering she had the chance to marry Haruto and refused it.

>>100915378
And you missed the part were she calls herself a bad person for that. Geez, I wonder what that line meant.
>>
>>100914798
And that makes her a better person than the hero and main heroine of the story.
>>
>>100915456
>Geez, I wonder what that line meant.
She realizes she's a jealous and selfish person.
You seem to think character flaws are automatically a bad thing.
>>
>>100915688
I really wonder what that line meant. Oh, maybe she felt bad for thinking that.
>>
>>100915798
Hence the
>She realizes she's a jealous and selfish person.
She realizes it and feels bad about it.
>>
>>100915926
Is this your first anime or what?
>>
>>100915030
>willing to hurt herself for Haruto
Ironincally that did the most damage to Haruto and set him on the path to self destruction.
>>
>>100914798
Saki is truly selfish. People didn't give her a hard time for saying that line since she was echoing their hatred of Shoko at the time. But the truth still stays that Saki never stops being selfish and jealous of Shoko. This is part of who she is as a flawed character just like everyone else in Valvrave.
>>
>>100915991
What's so complicated about this to you?
She was voicing her honest feelings but felt bad about her own selfishness, which is why she called herself a bad person. Her selfishness is a character flaw; that doesn't mean it's a bad thing or that it makes her a bad character.
>>
>>100916212
You again?
>>
>>100915668
Better written, sure.
>>
>>100916298
You again?
>>
>>100916289
That line here is screaming "look, she feels bad, she is not actually selfish", it is just poor writing you can find in other anime too.

>>100916216
Shoko is hated because she caused more or less Inuzuka's death and did nothing else but crying. I mean, I loved her, but the staff made it almost impossible to root or feel sympathetic for her at the end.
>>
>>100916216
>she was echoing their hatred of Shoko at the time
>>
>>100916574
Being aware of and admitting to your flaws doesn't make those flaws disappear. Nor was that the point of the scene.
>>
>>100916809
Sure, your point is valid if the anime was not biased. Did people think L-Elf's weak because he admits it two times in the anime? Did people think L-Elf is stupid because he loved Lieselotte? No, but he himself said he was weak and stupid. Same for Saki.
>>
>>100916574
If they wanted us to think she was not selfish they wouldn't have included those thoughts at all. They would have replaced it with her wishing everything to work out between Haruto and Shoko because it's what Haruto wants, even though she's opposed to it.

She's always been jealous, petty, and selfish when it comes to Shoko. This really isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>100916676
wrong scene
>>
>>100916969
Other people's idiocy does not justify your own.
>>
>>100916574
I kept hoping that they didn't turn Shoko character into shit. Their treatment of Shoko made me feel so disgust that I abandoned VVV threads for a week. I felt tired from defending mindless rages and witch hunt thrown at Shoko. At least the hangover threads are filled with reasonable people again.
>>100916676
I was taking about the viewers' hatred of Shoko. Saki's line played on that.
Deep down, Saki is always jealous of Shoko, even though she might not really hate Shoko.
>>
>>100916574
>the staff made it almost impossible to root or feel sympathetic for her at the end
Only if you deluded yourself the whole time about Shoko. I was mad at her for a while because of her choices, not because she was a poorly written character. Her choices were consistent with her character.
I'm so tired of writing this, I should make a copypasta.
>>
>>100916216
>People didn't give her a hard time for saying that line since
Why would people have an issue with that scene anyway? It didn't introduce a side to Saki that we weren't already aware of.
>>
>>100917063
See >>100916969
and

>her wishing everything to work out between Haruto and Shoko because it's what Haruto wants

No, at all, this would go against the "promise" and would not follow what Haruto wanted for Saki.

>>100917157
Except the anime made L-Elf look like a weak or stupid person less times than he looked like awesome. Maybe a bit autistic, but still awesome and strong.
Same for Saki, she was a nice person most of the time. Aina said that too and clearly the staff tried to shove that side of her even more.
>>
>>100917236
Hey I remember you as well. Maybe I should pasta my response to yours. I'm about to get off.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (118.01 KB, 289x374)
118.01 KB
118.01 KB JPG
>>100917479
>I'm about to get off.
>>
>>100917236
>Her choices were consistent with her character.
>S1 Shoko is always an active character, takes decisions, positions, helps the other
>S2 1st half Shoko is absent
>S2 2nd half Shoko is crying for most of the time

That is really consistent writing... well, when they remember to write her character.
>>
>>100916969
People do think L-elf was weak and stupid so I don't see what that comparison has to do with anything. Unless you're the guy who hates L-elf and likes Saki.
>>
>>100917596

Other people's idiocy does not justify your own.
>>
>>100917236
>Her choices were consistent with her character.
They really weren't.

Shoko knew ARUS couldn't be trusted and had a history of not keeping their word. She trusted them and was surprised they didn't keep their word.

Shoko was shown to take action and help others as much she could, even if she was suffering even greater. She did nothing in the last 4 episodes and 2 useless characters had to do what she should have done.
>>
File: 1372595394302.gif (572.35 KB, 320x180)
572.35 KB
572.35 KB GIF
>>100917564
Certain events broke her.
>>
>>100917596
>and likes Saki
I would hope not, since they're vehemently denying a core aspect of her character.
>>
>>100917659
That's an epic reply mate, but it's my first reply in the topic.
>>
>>100917359
No, that scene is revealing because we thought Saki's character development has helped her get off from her pettiness nature. This is a character regression from the point of view of people who had began thinking Saki can do no wrong.
>>
>>100917747
They wouldn't be the first case, the threads are plenty of Shokofags and Q-Vierfags denying the truth.
>>
File: 1386264078007.jpg (184.32 KB, 1920x1080)
184.32 KB
184.32 KB JPG
>>100917709
>Shoko was shown to take action and help others as much she could

And that's what she was trying in this scene.
>>
File: 1386868725362.jpg (135.74 KB, 1920x1080)
135.74 KB
135.74 KB JPG
>>100917839
But she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>100917839
In fact you are not supposed to think she is selfish, since she is able to admit it.
In the same way you are not supposed to find L-Elf weak and stupid. Or even blame Shoko for her stupid actions.

And again, it is just poor written, it is not a real regression.
>>
>>100917709
I really need some pasta.

Shoko's only problem with ARUS was Moses which was swept under the rug by the prez, he said they had no idea what he was doing. Sure, they sort of killed half of the Module later, but they offered her a deal that would (supposedly) save everyone still alive. She was serious about her PM role and did what she thought she should. The rest of the students were paranoid about bakemono, she gives in easily under peer pressure and she was out of time, that deal was the only option she had in her head.

Shoko took action under different circumstances. She was under a lot of pressure and lost the only person she could rely on when everyone else was against her (Haruto), so her reaction is comparable to when her father was killed. She sit and waited for something to happen.
>>
>>100918110
It's her fault episode 21 happened.
>>
File: 1386503718279.png (690.06 KB, 1124x1600)
690.06 KB
690.06 KB PNG
>falling in love with the imitation instead of the original

The biggest tragedy of the entire show
>>
>>100918151
This is what I call denial.
Saki is selfish, L-elf is pathetic and Shoko is dumb. Deal with it. If you like any of those characters you have to accept their flaws as well.
>>
File: 1386262861956.png (264.75 KB, 480x600)
264.75 KB
264.75 KB PNG
>>100918151
>In fact you are not supposed to think she is selfish, since she is able to admit it.
I think you're the only one who misinterpreted that scene that way.
>>
File: 10.jpg (97.96 KB, 320x406)
97.96 KB
97.96 KB JPG
>>100918181
>Shoko's only problem with ARUS was Moses

Actually, no.
>>
>>100918211
>original

Are you talking about Shoko?
>>
>>100918341
Sorry, you'll have to do better than using that manga.
>>
>>100918341
That was one week after they reached the Moon.
They gained her trust later.
>>
File: 1372269422545.jpg (111.97 KB, 687x540)
111.97 KB
111.97 KB JPG
>>100918353
Of course, Haruto admits that he just wants to be nice like Shoko
>>
File: newframe.jpg (113.58 KB, 1280x720)
113.58 KB
113.58 KB JPG
>>100918421
No problem.

Here she was sure happy to trust adults.
>>
>>100918181
Did we watch the same show? After her father was killed she jumped at the chance to help Akira even though she was still emotionally destroyed over it. There was no sitting and waiting for something to happen.

>she gives in easily under peer pressure
I hope you're not talking about her running in the election again. Because that's still wrong.
>>
>>100918448
And they blew that trust the second they started committing unconditional genocide. Shoko had zero reason to trust them over Haruto other than the plot requiring it.
>>
>>100917839
The point of her character was to learn to "never give up" and "do something not expecting something else in return". And she did learn it.
It is your fault and your misinterpretation of her development, not a regression.
>>
Reminder that Shoko had post-concussion syndrome that didn't get better until she became a kamitsuki.
>>
>>100918665
That trust was based on their dependency on them.
The "unconditional genocide" did not change that.
Haruto did not have a plan how they should survive the crisis.
>>
>>100918562
Yes she was, she felt impotent because they couldn't do anything by themselves.
>>
>>100918584
I'm sure we watched the same show, after Shoko cried over Haruto she got back up and helped her friends. But she didn't do anything while shit was hitting the fan, just like with her father. She did afterwards so that his sacrifice would not be in vain.

The election is one of them, selling Haruto is another one.
>>
>>100918665
They offered truce, Haruto offered the last straw. She felt betrayed and didn't feel she could trust him. This isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>100919302
>after Shoko cried over Haruto she got back up and helped her friends

Yeah, too bad there was something to do before Haruto died, like maybe telling the truth she casually knew to the rest of the students. But wait, maybe Nanami and Midori were more relevant and useful than Shoko after all.
Shoko helped Akira because Akira was in danger and Satomi asked for help, her father had nothing to do with it.

You are clearly trying to defend a poor choice made for the sake of causing drama and avoid writing a character.
>>
>>100919416
>She felt betrayed and didn't feel she could trust him.

But she could trust the guys killing all of her friends instead?
>>
>>100919651
They offered her a future, Haruto didn't.
>>
>>100919651
Of course, after all they murdered someone who tried to defend the pilots and recklessly ordered the soldiers to shoot first and ask questions never.
>>
>>100919542
Truth? What truth do you think she knew? She knew Haruto became a bakemono because of her, she didn't know how any of it worked, why people were dying inside the Phantom, how they didn't die or any of it. All she knew was that he became inhuman because of her, nothing more. How could that help her case? How could that make Iori less angry if she still thought Haruto killed her father? Shoko was too emotionally shook up after she realized she was the originator of whatever was happening to Haruto, it had to be someone who wasn't as emotionally involved in all of it like she was to make the right call. That's usually how it works during stressful situations.

>Shoko helped Akira because Akira was in danger and Satomi asked for help
You're ignoring everything that happened before that. She was crying and sitting on her despair until Haruto called and L-elf said it would be a waste if she didn't do anything. Then Satomi called her (remember she thought it was Haruto at first) and asked for help, but she didn't say much. Akira started talking about giving up, one thing led to another and the whole situation ended in helping her because she didn't want to lose anyone else. Would she have done that if L-elf didn't tell her anything? Would she do it if Akira wasn't giving up on living and talked back to Satomi? Honestly I think she would continue crying in that chair.

They wrote a character between the lines. The entire show has always been like that.
>>
>>100919651
Pretty much. She could and would trust them to stop shooting if they surrendered and did all they were told. Didn't you see how shocked Shoko and Iori were when they realized they were tricked?
>>
>>100920506
She knew the reason Haruto became a kamitsuki, she could tell the others why the pilots became pilots: defending them. Inuzuka made it clear, Pino gave her the proof. And she still refused to do it.
She told shit of what she knew and she had to wait for Nanami and Midori to point out the obvious and something that was her duty to make public.
Shoko showed she was able to take the right decision even under stress and pressure. Akira was disappointed by that too.

>You're ignoring everything that happened before that.

Just like you are ignoring Shoko was in the same situation when she discovered the truth about Haruto. Pino told her everything - still laughing my ass off for how badly written that scene was - and she wasted Haruto's sacrifice, because she literally shitted on his sacrifice not defending him and the pilots.

>They wrote a character between the lines. The entire show has always been like that.

You denial is strong, she was just a victim of the incompetence of the gang Aniplex+Sunrise. Shoko was the only character written this way and that is not writing a character between the lines, that is just absence of character development - something they promised before the anime started - and having a cheap source of useless drama and .
>>
File: 1372640257962.png (423.48 KB, 1075x1173)
423.48 KB
423.48 KB PNG
>>100846107
I always wondered why the picture in the episode chart said "Lesbian attention whore" and then I realized it's because she named her VVV Carmilla, not to mention how she looked at Shoko.
>>
File: 1369818248631.jpg (79.06 KB, 674x377)
79.06 KB
79.06 KB JPG
>>100921228

Honestly I would have preferred it if that's what they had gone with.
>>
>>100921386
Who doesn't?
>>
>>100921545
Me, because femElf would be worse and fall in love with Haruto.
>>
>>100921228
Naming her Valvrave Carmilla pretty much told us about her relationship with Haruto. She could never have him and everything she did to try to comfort him would end up hurting him.
>>
>>100921713
Sakifag in charge of reading comprehension.
>>
>>100921386
Would have been more interesting with Haruto and Saki competing for Shoko and would have sped up Haruto's development a bit faster imo.
>>
>>100924234
BUT MUH DRAMA!
>>
>>100924234

Then add Akira to mix.
>>
>>100900536
Thanks, anon!
>>
2nd volume of A-drei's manga is up for preorder on CD Japan.
>>
can someone point me to the link for the Chinese raw?

my baidu kungfu is weak
>>
>>100929585
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2832380860
>>
>>100929843

thanks
>>
>>100929585

thanks. Yeah.. that was pretty rushed and rather redundant..
>>
File: audrey.png (24.88 KB, 168x197)
24.88 KB
24.88 KB PNG
>>100929843

Thanks.
>>
File: 04_sample.png (160.61 KB, 869x415)
160.61 KB
160.61 KB PNG
VVV Anthology chapter 12 scanlation.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/41s9c685n781f6m/VVV+-+Anthology+c16.rar
>>
>>100930675

Thank anon.
>>
File: 05.png (580.48 KB, 1030x1500)
580.48 KB
580.48 KB PNG
There needs to be more gattai in mecha.
>>
>>100929843

Ah Newtype H-Neun. ;_;
>>
>>100933007

L-Elf is so amusing in the anthology.
>>
File: 04.png (369.72 KB, 1000x1500)
369.72 KB
369.72 KB PNG
>>100935429

His no-nonsense attitude lends itself very well to comedy.
>>
Q-chan ;_;
>>
File: 1390630710124.jpg (185.17 KB, 1600x900)
185.17 KB
185.17 KB JPG
Worst character in the show. Everything she did was detrimental to the characters, only purpose for existing was needless drama, and really just boring after her first episode.
>>
>>100936307

Yes, he's hilarious because he's so awkward and autistic. Also smug and bastardly when he's in his natural habitat which makes him a perfect troll.
>>
>>100936307

L-11 Moe levels have been Maxed.
>>
Who were the Golden Seven?
>>
>>100924234

Somewhat related but the producer planned to have an L-Elf Shoko Haruto love triangle

But they decided it was stupid / ran out time / insert other reason
>>
>>100939300

L-Elf's Imperial special task force
>>
>>100939395
God fucking damn I'd watch that.
>>
>>100939395

wouldn't really be a love triangle
just Shoko throwing a hissy fit after learning about episode 10
Haruto not being able to explain things, or rather, making it worse by explaining things
And L-Elf capitalizing the moment to manipulate and control Shoko
>>
>>100939395
Considering how they "triangle" they did put in went,,,i'm glad that was scrapped.
>>
>>100937530
Did moot swap your image? Because I'm seeing Saki and not L-Elf.
>>
>>100940901
No, your eyes are working.
>>
>>100939395
Would this mean Haruto rapes L-Elf or Shoko?
>>
>>100939395
Wouldn't have worked since they had to have L-Elf in love with Lis and Haruto and Shoko's strong feelings for each other.
>>
I'm pretty sure the story always meant for Shoko to be vindictive against Haruto and selling him out to ARUS

But I don't think they originally planned to do it this way.

Selling someone out over a forgotten childhood promise is well.. weak

Now if their was perceived sexual betrayal and lies involved. That makes more sense.

The more I think about it, the more I think that they replaced Valvrape for memory loss drama.
>>
File: scared audrey.png (202.43 KB, 466x263)
202.43 KB
202.43 KB PNG
>>
>>100941390
Even more weak was the fact that she could he that he was disoriented from coming back to life and trying to remember the promise and upset that he couldn't remember it. But she sells him out in two seconds.
>>
>>100941258

L-Elf doesn't need to love Shoko
He just needs to use her

Shoko loves Haruto but she's also emotional and vindictive as the anime shown
>>
Has everyone stopped glorifying Haruto now?

Is Haruto back to being hated again?
>>
>>100941686

Maybe in the original draft, Haruto sexual assault on Saki was made public

THAT would cause A LOT of shitstorm and would force Shoko's hand

Unfortunately, I think they expected that it would also cause too much shitstorm with the viewers and abandoned the idea.
>>
>>100941794
He was never a bad character, just that the writers treated him like a punching bad and gave him very slow development.
>>
>>100941794

he's dead, so they see him as a martyr I guess.
Only L-Elf knows the truth

I wonder how this will work out in SRW, actually..
>>
>>100941930

I think he's basically Sayaka (Madoka) of Valvrave
Except he has more valid reasons to hate his life
>>
>>100941794
Everyone either still hates him or finds him dull, then there are those few Harutofags who just think he is cute or actually defend his character.
>>
>>100941958
Shoko becomes a pilot after teh last Valvrave plot stage and gets Haruto's skills and stats.
>>
File: 1386907061071.jpg (44.30 KB, 1280x720)
44.30 KB
44.30 KB JPG
>>100942049
Newtype Haruto should have been the MC instead.
>>
>>100942011
Did we ever see him fully accept being a Kamitski and refer to it as a blessing during season 2?
>>
>>100941849
We can pretty much assume the original plan was for Haruto to go berserk in the shuttle and maybe even rape someone. But they changed berserk mode to MUH MEMORIES over the break for whatever reason which fucked the entire plot up.
>>
>>100942011
Sayaka was actually a good well written character though.
>>
>>100942400
Will Newtype Haruto take over his body in S3?
>>
>>100942400
Haruto's development was, I think about accepting himself and learning not to hate himself. If he did that Halfway through season 2 we could have gotten Newtype Haruto as the main character.
>>
>>100942436
Well, the berserk spasms ended because Haruto got his runes from L-Elf on a regular basis.

Still kind of weird how it basically got swept under the rug though.
>>
>>100942551
>Haruto got his runes from L-Elf on a regular basis.

Which lasted all of 5 episodes before he regressed back to his original state. And there is zero proof he even fed after episode 13.
>>
>>100942423
no, I think he disliked it towards the end.
Some of the sound clips in the promos didn't play either.

And Shoko sees it as a form of atonement, probably.

I guess it will up to Akira and Saki to change the perception
>>
>>100942540
Haruto never accepted himself. He died cursing that his very existence brought suffering to everyone around him.
>>
>>100942551
>>100942436

Yeah, whatever happened to going berserk after being shot/low on runes?
>>
>>100942654
We are supposed to assume he fed on L-Elf til Lis died.
>>
>>100942738
I thought it was obvious Pino and Prue did something when they gattai'd at the end. That is most likely what made it a blessing.
>>
>>100942789

Yeah, I think stopped feeding and decided to burn out himself after the Phantom Ship revelation too
>>
>>100942803
[citation needed]

In episode 17 he starts screaming about it being his curse and he'll suffer it alone. Which is followed up by L-Elf telling him he'll use him until there's nothing left. That was clearly meant to be the point where he stopped feeding.
>>
>>100942845

Magius still need to eat runes. Pino is always hungry.

They're just less anal about it, unlike Haruto.
>>
>>100942845
I never thought that having both of them in there would alter the entire system, nor was that ever hinted at. You can says the new activation question but that is just something that can be altered on the machine.
>>
>>100942967

That's what I think too, but it's rather vague.
Knowing how Haruto's mind operate, this is most likely what happens, though.
>>
>>100942973
With Pino and Prue together they can fuck all day and make their own runes.
>>
>>100942973

Pino said that Hito ate most of the runes, if Haruto had handed the reins over to somebody else he probably wouldn't have gotten the attacks.
>>
knowing vampire story staples, it seems appropriate, though

Haruto is the classic conflicted vampire who tried to return being human, failed and died hating his self

Cain and the Magius is the Masquerade of Valvrave

L-Elf's faction is Anarch. They're not really preaching co-existence. They just hate the old authority and want to have their own sovereignty.
>>
>>100943357

I guess that's Shoko's burden now.
Unless she is just a ceremonial pilot
>>
>>100943475

L-Elf wanted a pilot rotation for Hito, Shoko probably isn't its only pilot.
>>
>>100943475
She probably feeds regularly off of the royal family.
>>
>>100943534
Well if Valvrave side material has proven anything we will not find out in the next drama cd.
>>
>>100943556
Or she, Akira, and Saki engage in sexy times. Really, why go through the trouble of attacking people when you can just fuck and get the same results?
>>
L-Elf figures by MF when?
>>
>>100941258

Shoko's feelings for Haruto were up the air until episode 10. She could have friendzoned him and lusted after L-Elf who in turned used her for Rizerotto.
>>
>>100942326

And L-Elf's D.
>>
File: 40087657_p1.jpg (54.80 KB, 388x381)
54.80 KB
54.80 KB JPG
>>100948971

>he lets her assault him so long as he gets an unlimited supply of youkan

They didn't think the whole agreement through and she ended up pregnant.
>>
>>100937530
She was probably one of the few good thing in the anime.
>>
File: 1385081027244.jpg (5.64 KB, 120x120)
5.64 KB
5.64 KB JPG
>>100900536
A belated thanks for all your work, editor-anon.

Let's hope that the last Saki manga spoilers will be in the next VVV thread.
>>
>>100939395
>Somewhat related but the producer planned to have an L-Elf Shoko Haruto love triangle
[citation needed]
>>
File: hira030889.jpg (756.36 KB, 700x933)
756.36 KB
756.36 KB JPG
>>
File: 1368785898696.jpg (63.32 KB, 550x700)
63.32 KB
63.32 KB JPG
>>100954057
>Saki calling Audrey tsundere
>>
>>100954316
Saki manga confirmed for canon.
>>
>>100954484
Yep, fanart-tier canon.
>>
>>100954564
Stay mad.
>>
>>100954595
Nope, ain't even mad. I preordered the 2nd tank and everything. Stay frustrated.
>>
>>100954564
So better than anime canon?
>>
>>100954659
Yep, pretty much.
>>
>>100954645
Poor A-Drei, nobody takes him seriously.
How dare the staff mock him for his obsession!
>>
>>100954316
This was just a phase, it's okay now.
>>
>>100954701
I kinda hoped a cockroach would come out behind the bed and he jumped into Saki's lap.
>>
>>100954701
It was worth since he got the happiest and best end out of the whole cast.
>>
>[513 replies] [89 images] [Page 10]

Good night, sweet thread.
>>
>>100954803
His name is not Satomi.
>>
>>100954836
A-drei got what he wanted: revolutionize Dorssia and keep L-elf's friendship. This was his best end.
>>
>>100954886
And Satomi got more than he wanted: Takahi and his sister.
>>
File: 1382031234799.jpg (162.03 KB, 1920x1080)
162.03 KB
162.03 KB JPG
>>100954886
>A-drei got what he wanted

And so did Satomi.
>>
>>100954904
He never truly won da Akira. We now don't even know if that's really him in the epilogue.
>>
>>100954904
>and his sister
[citation needed]
>>
>>100954936
So what? He wanted to fix his relationship with her and he managed to get that.
>>
>>100954904
L-elf's friendship > marriage with tits
>>
>>100954983
Only if you are a fag or a fujoshi.
>>
>>100954972
That's true, too bad we don't know if Akira ever managed to eat him like he wanted.
>>
>>100955016
You're not a little girl? I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>100955016
Get a load of this guy.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.