[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: nagi no asukara.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
fish god is all u can eat buffet now
come right up and get your very own ena

he appears

ep 16 discussion
>>
I want to cum inside Sayu.
>>
Uroko-sama tried to kill Miuna. Uroko-sama is a Manakafag.

If Miuna doesn't win we riot.
>>
>>100782896
i hate how she's become the main character.
it's taken away from tsumugu / chisaki interactions, and i miss manaka.
kaname has kaerimashita.
>>
>>100775815
I really wish that every OP would label their threads right.
>>
Might as well save this thread for future use.
>>
>>100783367
>missing manaka
>wanting awkward tsumugu scenes
>>
>>100783367
She is too bland to be a main character. She was much better as a secondary.
>>
File: 1376495723930.jpg (85 KB, 311x486)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>yfw Sayu was actually complaining about how Miuna was getting all the screen time

2meta4me
>>
>>100787808
>wanting awkward tsumugu scenes
You don't?
>>
File: 2deep4me.png (1.46 MB, 1280x720)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Amazing symbolism. Truly the evangelion of our generation.
>>
>>100787977
I love awkward Tsumugu scenes.
>>
I know what I'm going to fap to tonight.
>>
File: tv1390501025637.gif (397.14 KB, 640x360)
397.14 KB
397.14 KB GIF
New 2ch gif dump
mostly Miuna
>>
>>100788185
Kaname already lost, what will happen is the death of his love ;_;
>>
>>100788316
She acts like she ran far when it was only fifteen feet.
>>
File: tv1390501028951.gif (410.84 KB, 640x360)
410.84 KB
410.84 KB GIF
>>
>>100788406
OMG HE LOSE his EYE?
>>
>dat MiunaxHikari chemistry
>Kaname finally returns
Why's this show so perfect
>>
File: tv1390501032170.gif (714.26 KB, 640x360)
714.26 KB
714.26 KB GIF
>>100788319
Why do you think Sayu advanced to main cast?
>>
>>100788463
I wonder if Kaname will take out his anger and frustration on Sayu?
>>
File: tv1390501035124.gif (2.24 MB, 640x360)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
>>
>>100788506
He's probably emotionally dead right now more than ever.
>>
File: tv1390501038574.gif (1.31 MB, 640x360)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>
>>100788463
No more suffering scene for kaname would be good, but if they can make the scene powerful, make him suffer okada.

>>100788506
I cant wait to see a cold, dead eyes kaname finally opens up to sayu.
>>
File: tv1390501043476.gif (759.96 KB, 640x360)
759.96 KB
759.96 KB GIF
>>100788506
>>100788582
I think he will stay smooth like he was before episode 13
>>
So Miuna magically got an ena with no explanation and they balanced the Chisaki fanservice with shotabutt. Awesome
>>
>>100788693
>>100783037
I'd say he was pretty smooth in the three seconds we saw him.
>>
File: tv1390501093982.gif (1.43 MB, 640x360)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>
Refresh my memory, halfbreeds weren't born with ena right?
>>
>>100788843
Nope, only purebreds.
>>
File: tv1390501096687.gif (550.43 KB, 640x360)
550.43 KB
550.43 KB GIF
>>100788843
Yes, she is first
>>
>>100788843
So... she's adopted.
>>
>>100788843
Correct. Miuna mary-sued her way into it.
>>
>>100788843
No but they might be compatible with it even if they can't produce their own, which is why she could breath when it touched her.
>>
MIUNA IS SO CUTE SHE RUPTURED THE ENABLADDER OF THE SEAGOD
>>
>>100788887
Sea god just wants lolis, Manaka is 19, too old.
>>
File: tv1390501101242.gif (920.20 KB, 640x360)
920.20 KB
920.20 KB GIF
>>
>just woke up from 5 years of sleep
>confused as fuck
>still keeps his smooth in check, doesn't mind showing his dick to a stranger
best character returns
>>
File: tv1390501104586.gif (2.57 MB, 640x360)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
>>
Manaka must be really good at making seagod babbys so he could asspull a Ena for Miuna.
>>
Hikari is trying really hard to not seem upset.
>>
File: tv1390501107853.gif (1.99 MB, 640x360)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>
File: tv1390501112234.gif (815.94 KB, 640x360)
815.94 KB
815.94 KB GIF
>>
>>100789039
He probably fucked the old man for clothes then forgot about it 5 minutes later to go find some bitches to charm.
>>
File: tv1390501115012.gif (396.43 KB, 640x360)
396.43 KB
396.43 KB GIF
>>
>>100789122
I don't think he's upset anymore.
>>
>>100789264
Both Akari and Itaru agree hes' just putting on a façade.
>>
I hope sales skyrocket even more
>>
File: ignore the resolution.png (1.06 MB, 1278x718)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>100789264
No, he is. It was pretty obvious in the tailoring scene, too.
>>
File: tv1390501132294.gif (1.34 MB, 640x360)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
>>
>>100789422
I always cringe during Akari and Itatu scenes, they're just so awkard and cheesy
>>
>>100789428
Still don't approve of this couple; she moved in on her friend's husband before the bitch's corpse was cold
>>
File: tv1390501144064.gif (1.63 MB, 640x360)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
last
>>
>>100789490
Married couple who fuck like rabbits every single night.
>>
>>100789518
also akari is 10/10
that nigga is like 6/10 on a good day
>>
>>100789490
The bowing shit they do is pretty cringe worthy. They're fucking married, not at a job interview. Stupid Nippon and their customs.
>>
>>100789490
Their scene and tsumugu chisaki scenes made me do some weird contorted half smile. 2cheesy4me i guess.
>>
>>100789518
that's how they do.
>>
>>100789518
There's no stopping a woman when she wants to protect someones smile.
>>
>>100789597
Days gone by, married couples in Japan would call eachother familyname-san even in private.
>>
>>100789898
That's pretty damn sad.
>>
>>100789597
Yeah that was the moment I had to avert my eyes, at least their screen time didn't last long
>>
>>100789490
As expected from a FOREVER ALONE /a/utist.
>>
>>100789518
>bitch's corpse was cold
She waited several years. Didn't you see Miuna's size when her mom died?
>>
>>100789428
>>100789518
>>100789575

How did this nigga land these fine hoes, though?
>>
>>100789957
>>100789959
And on the other side of the world we have D-bags calling their girlfriends bitches in front of them.
>>
>>100789773
>Tsumugu, unable to control himself anymore, kisses Chisaki
>Chisaki, being confused and vulnerable, stops resisting and kisses him back
>Kaname sees them kissing and leaves the house
>Sayu finds Kaname walking around and hangs out with him
>Kaname notices that Sayu is nervous being around him and realises that she likes him
>Kaname kisses Sayu in an attempt to drown out his feelings for Chisaki
>Sayu thinks that Kaname likes her too

Few episodes later

>Kaname confronts Chisaki about her kissing Tsumugu
>Kaname yells while Chisaki cries
>Kaname tells her that he loves her
>Sayu overhears this
>Dead End
>>
Miuna does things to my heart
>>
>>100790038
They're just taking it way to seriosuly, even after been living together for 5 years
>>
Wait a second. So kaname has changed actually?

In the preview they say that kaname changed. Seems like Hikari is the only one who gotta stay 14.
>>
Calling their partner by their family name sounds cute.
>>
>>100790241
>too*
>seriously*
sorry
>>
>>100790293

Could mean his personnality has changed

Or how he treats Chisaki
>>
>>100790293
They're probably talking about his actions. He might stop hiding his feeling behind a fake smile and start letting his emotions out.
>>
File: 1389999049183.jpg (24.08 KB, 329x355)
24.08 KB
24.08 KB JPG
AND WITH ME I BRING ALLLL THE SEXY.
>>
>>100790385
>>100790353
I hope it means both.
>>
>>100789597
>do something that your wife whole-heartedly appreciates
>In private she bows to show her deep appreciation but knows it wouldn't suffice for 1/1000 of what you did
>You get next to her head and tilt her head up
>You spit out some shit about how it's your responsibility as her husband to help make her happy
>all negative things associated with you fly out the window
>go in for a kiss
>fuck
>>
>>100790385
>He might stop hiding his feelings behind a fake smile and start letting his emotions out

But he was the first one to admit his feelings.
>>
File: 1018.jpg (6.72 KB, 357x323)
6.72 KB
6.72 KB JPG
Here's hoping for no asspull explanation as to why Kaname didn't get some side effect from getting flattened by a huge pillar.
>>
File: 1388246358613.png (814.96 KB, 1183x665)
814.96 KB
814.96 KB PNG
>Based psycho-kun returns
He's had enough suffering, it's time for revenge.
>>
>>100790563
He didn't get hit. It wasn't clear if the pillar actually hit him, after all there was some time between the pillar falling into the water and him falling into the water.
>>
>>100790563

He fell in the water

It didn't fall on him
>>
Is Chisaki still crying about the fact that she changed? I thought Hikari made it better after they met up.
>>
>>100790121
nice boat you got there
>>
>>100790686
She is fine with it as long as Hikari is fine with her.
>>
>>100790686
>I thought Hikari made it better after they met up.
We literally haven't seen her since then.
>>
>>100790686
I hope she isn't, getting tired of her bullshit
>>
>>100790293
Of course not. He still looks more or less the same judging from his recent appearance.

Not to mention, you know, the opening.
>>
>>100790563
>Mfw he died
>Floated around as a ghost meditating on how shit his life was
>Finally reaches a revelation
>Now he's come back as a vengeful spirit
>>
File: 1390239140335.gif (37.86 KB, 168x199)
37.86 KB
37.86 KB GIF
>>100790792
>>
>>100790121
>>Kaname confronts Chisaki about her kissing Tsumugu
>>Kaname yells while Chisaki cries
>>Kaname tells her that he loves her

Kaname is a rational thinker. While he might be depressed and sad, i don't think he would yell at her because of something like that.

You can't claim someones heart for you just like that and he knows that.
>>
I only want Kaname to kill Tsumugu, that's all.

I can't bear the landfag.
>>
Eh. Wait a second. Was Miuna's mother a sea-person?
>>
>>100790882
I want Tsumugu to kill Kaname
>>
File: 5664705987.jpg (50.78 KB, 356x396)
50.78 KB
50.78 KB JPG
Miuna confirmed for breast feeding fetish
>>
>>100790882
You guys are taking the psycho joke too seriously. Kaname won't kill anyone.
>>
>>100790978
Yes dear.
>>
wait I just realized something. Both Hikari and Kaname came back with no clothes on, while they had clothes when they fell into the sea.

why
>>
>>100791007
which road
>>
>>100791035

For the ladies
>>
>>100791035
Seagod likes naked little boys and girls.
>>
>>100791035
the sea god has his ways ;)
>>
>>100791035
Nigga the sea tore that shit right up.

while they slept, clean fish entered hikaris and kaname's ass to clean it for 5 years, probably other kinds of parasitic fish did too.
>>
>>100791009
Someone needs to die, I cant think of anything that will strain their relationships after they deal with Kaname finally showing up apart from possibly Manaka showing up at the end but that would be a bit too obvious for Okada to try
>>
>>100790792
Ghost Banri don't you fucking dare shit up this show too.
>>
Kaname and Hikari ate before the slumber, and the slumber is caused by the thickening ena after the final feast.

So they definetely didn't hibernate for 5 years.
>>
>>100791197
They did.

Tsumugu and Chisaki even talk about how food might not be the only factor.
>>
>>100791035
Uroko stripped them so their skin would be exposed to the ena, he even said that he'd watch over them as they slept.

Don't think of it as a pervy thing, if you were to go into cryostasis or some shit, you probably wouldn't want to wear your clothes.
>>
>>100791197
>So they definitely didn't hibernate for 5 years.
What are you trying to say? They fucked for a few years to make it seem like they slept?
>>
File: 6745798798.jpg (237.30 KB, 624x702)
237.30 KB
237.30 KB JPG
>>
I'm guessing ena prevents bed soars too?
>>
>>100791007
Honestly that was the first thought that came to my mind. I was dumbfounded for a couple of seconds wondering why Hikari wasn't reacting then I realized I was a idiot.
>>
>>100791335

>her face when she see's his fish stick
>>
>>100791319
They were experimented with.

Manaka was teared apart by the seagod and he applied bodyparts of her to Hikari's and Kaname's bodies, causing her ghost to appear whenever they are together.
>>
>>100791335
>Shark boxers
Because if he wore normal boxers, nobody would remember that he was from the sea.
>>
>>100791197
They were in hibernation, they woke up early because they ate. There was no definitive time for everyone to slumber, and they're the only ones to wake up. It even said that they were still making more ena, it was just that the process was slowed down with the eating of food.
>>
>>100791424
The entire environment is based on sea-stuff, m8

Buildings are blue/white with wave-forms on them.
What i've been wondering.
Is the entire world in an ice-age now or only japan or only the city they live in?

It's kinda weird since noone leaves or enters the city.

(They actually said it takes place in Japan so...)
>>
>>100791424
He's probably going to get surgery to give himself gills and tattoo "SEA LIFE!" in bold writing on his forehead, chest, and ass so that nobody forgets he isn't a filthy land dweller.
>>
Is Okada going to pull a Clannad and kill the babby?
>>
>>100791544
I think they said after the timeskip when tsumugu and the professor were talking that the other sea cities were inaccessible too, meaning there is more than one city and they're all frozen, it could possibly a worldwide thing.
>>
Being the third wheel is suffering.
>>
>>100791613
>The baby is the sea god
>>
>>100791648

She can be a third wheel with Kaname next episode
>>
>>100791619
Yeah but the sea people only hibernated because supposedly "the entire world was going for an eternal winter" so... If it only was japan it wouldn't make any sense to hibernate since you could just leave the country until that shit's over.
>>
>>100791648
4chan banner when?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (26.27 KB, 397x297)
26.27 KB
26.27 KB JPG
>>100791546
>>
Ha ha time for murder.
>>
>>100791035
erosion anon-tan. I know you haven't learn it yet but it explains why.
>>
File: 1390113506100.gif (753.16 KB, 200x86)
753.16 KB
753.16 KB GIF
>>100791759
>>
>Miuna is 1,58m
>Hikari seems to be 1,70m
>He is 14

Japanese 14 year olds that are this tall don't exist. This must be a work of fiction.
>>
>>100791791
>Next episode starts with the old man lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood while kaname steps over his body and gets dressed for school
>>
>>100791891
Who says that it's based in our time?
>>
>>100791891

What

She's almost as tall as Hikari now

Hikari is not 1,70 m
>>
>Kaname's eyes aren't blue anymore
>>
>>100791152
I wanna se Chisaki's reaction when she sees Kaname is still alive. That is what I am waiting for next week. You just know she knows he is dead.
>>
>>100791891
>My cousin and my brother are both 15 and have 1.83
Step it up, nippon.
>>
>>100791984
Pic?
>>
I wish Chisakis tits didn't get so big. I'd like her looks more if she wasa bit more flat-chested. But they probably only did this to show how much she matured.

I tell you. Japanese girls don't look good with huge tits.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (73.28 KB, 1280x720)
73.28 KB
73.28 KB JPG
>>100792061
>I wish Chisakis tits didn't get so big
They didn't even grow.
And they ain't big enough yet either
>>
>>100791943
>harming based Triangle master

I would drop it so hard you would be able to see all the way to China.
>>
>>100791943
He'll just wash off the blood and go straight after Tsumugu.
>>
>>100791648
both sayu and kaname are suffer. match made in heavenu.
>>
>>100792142
They didn't grow

Nigger wat.
>>
>>100791648

>Everyone together
>Sayu and Kaname left all alone
>They end up running into each other
>it happens
>>
>>100792196
She only looks taller
>>
>>100792018
They didn't show his face in preview, and everyone was talking about him changing.
Maybe his ena became Miyuna for the time being.
>>100791984
In the Op they are blue
>>
>>100791791
I need your clothes, your broom and your moustache.
>>
>>100791891
>anime
>not a work of fiction
>>
>>100792236
they kill everyone?
>>
File: 6568978854.png (951.33 KB, 1075x624)
951.33 KB
951.33 KB PNG
>>100782896
Losing ena was the punishment for the original sin of leaving the sea. Our savior Manaka died for us so our sins so we could be forgiven. Sea god will will give ena to all who come in the name of Manaka
>>
>>100792466
>ena to all who come in the name of Manaka
I came in her name yesterday.
>>
>>100792240
I am going to make a comparison picture now.

Nigga her tits are like twice as big
>>
>>100792013
>All that hormone laden beef producing giants
Praise Jebus.
>>
File: 1390267231163.gif (771.48 KB, 400x225)
771.48 KB
771.48 KB GIF
>>100792466
it's just an STD.
don't swap spit with fish people
>>
>>100792570

more kissu when
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLOT ARMOR BULLSHIT
>>
>>100791791
I want this dude to go crazy so much.
>>
>>100792732
If it was plot armor she wouldn't have fallen into the water in the first place, retard.
>>
File: I_was_curious.jpg (74.47 KB, 627x541)
74.47 KB
74.47 KB JPG
> almost to the end of episode
> Miuna gets crushed by falling crane
NOPE!
> close player
> delete episode
why the fuck did I have to pick this up?
>>
What's with all these 12 year old's here talking about Kaname killing everyone?

This is not fucking retarded Naruto, where a character seemingly dies and then comes back years later to kill everyone in the world just because his teenage love died.

I wish you would all leave.
>>
>>100792848
You're an idiot, finish the goddamn episode.
>>
>>100792732
Hikari jumped in after her. She would have survived either way.
>>
>>100792848
see >>100792732
>>
>>100792848
Shut the fuck up attentionwhore.

Of course you watched it till the end. And you weren't surprised either. Fuck off
>>
>>100792848
I almost did this.
>>
>>100792848
Really? Is this how low /a/ has gotten?
>>
>>100793063
It's called autism and it's here to stay.
>>
>>100792857
>>100793063

this
>>
>>100792782
It is fucking plot armor because she fell in the water to make Hikari go after her. Now they've just bullshitted making her grow an ena just so she has no reason not to be with Hikari.

This is worse than level 0 fag Raildex.
>>
Shiet
>>
Good episode

But once again its back to waiting a week
>>
>>100793231
>tfw it's not the right Thursday
>>
>>100793226

>Had a thing for Manaka
>She become the sea gods bitch
>Trying to knock Miuna into the water

No, stay away
>>
>>100793183
>unexplained plot point that's not given any chance to be explained
>IT'S PLOT ARMOR GAIZ BECAUSE I SAID SO
>>
Whats the point of making her capable of breathing under water?

What sort of exposition will that bring to this story?

I don't get it.
>>
File: 1382822781509.jpg (42.59 KB, 1000x1000)
42.59 KB
42.59 KB JPG
>>100792857
Your first time in NnA thread? The joke about him being a psycho's been going from the first episode.
>>
>>100793323
Sea gods new bitch.
>>
>>100792857
I agree. Not that they were never there, but I've noticed an influx of idiotic people ever since this show got more popular.
>>
>>100793323
She and Hikari can now repopulate Shioshio.
>>
>>100793297
It was explained
>people who are born out of the sea, DO NOT BECOME WATERFAGS

Plot armor for glorious Miuna to have her Hikari. Fucking staff favoritism ruining a good anime.
>>
>>100792061
>Japanese girls don't look good with huge tits
This is 2D, you know.
>>
>>100793382

Miuna is half fish though

So maybe she can
>>
>>100793455
Did you even watch the show?
They said halfbreeds were born without their ena. Learn to listen.
>>
>>100793382
How about you wait and see how it's explained instead of crying about it? There's obviously a plot going on, start paying attention to it.
>>
>>100793455
It's already been explained that you can't because leaving the ocean is shitting all over the sea god.
>>
>>100793533
>>100793547

And maybe thats wrong

This isn't real life, shit can change
>>
>>100793546
Miuna getting everything she wants while everyone else suffers because she's the staff favorite is not a legitimate plot.
>>
>>100793453
I'd still like it more if her tits werent this big.

But maybe that's just because i like medium-chested girls in general.
>>
>>100793582
And what's your point? The show already made a set of rules; going back on it now would just be an asspull.
>>
>>100793723

Cause thats never happened before

right
>>
>staying with Chisaki and her alpha lover
>Chisaki gets all the dicks
>but still doesn't want Kaname's

Is it next Thursday yet? I'm really looking forward to maximum suffering for Kaname. I hope he's the one who mans the fuck up and buries his fish cock in Chisaki's prime fatty tuna ass.
>>
>>100793723
What if it was planned from the start
>>
>Turned out to not be a faggot
>Telling Miuna that it should be fine since Hikari isn't blood-related to her

Well, that turned out well I suppose.
>>
>Haven't heard a word from Manaka in two weeks.
God this feels good.
>>
>>100793723
>everything we assume must be right

You could never be a scientist if you believe the first thing someone tells you because they believe it too.
>>
File: 5454325243643.jpg (18.41 KB, 200x197)
18.41 KB
18.41 KB JPG
>>100794031
Are you tempting me, Anon? I can still do flashbacks before I bring her back for real.
>>
>>100794031
>in two weeks

Did you have a time machine or how did you skip the 3 week break?
>>
>>100793986
Yeah I can respect him.
>>
>>100789422
>>100789428
>>100789490
>>100789518
Itaru is a beta fuck and Akari would have aborted his son were it not for Miuna because he sure as hell ain't convincing anyone with his weak presence.

And speaking of his son, Itaru acted like a hypocrite.

He wanted to seek Akari's father approval before the wedding yet he was already engaging in premarital sex with Akari.

Seriously, Itaru is just plain unlikable.
>>
>>100793986
He turned out to be all right. Still a beta faggot, though. I can't wait to see ow Hikari interracts with him, hopefully not like how Manaka tried to get Hikari with Chisaki.
>>
>>100794031
I believe in KanaHana.
>>
>>100794210
Stop being Jealous of him anon.
>>
>>100794154
Oh yeah i forgot about that. Feels even better now.
>>
>>100788887
she Mari Okada'd her way into it
>>
>>100792570
wait what

which episode is this from, i don't remember this
>>
>>100793986
>Turned out to not be a faggot
You only think this because you're a shipperfag.
>>
>>100792466
It is suppose to be summer in the show right now yet everyone in the show is experiencing an Ice Age.

Manaka still didn't really appease the Sea God's wrath.
>>
>>100794394

When Hikari came back
>>
Minegishi ain't all that bad.

So what are the conditions for gaining Ena? Its obviously a gift, more than likely because of Miuna's overwhelming love of the water and of Hikari.
>>
>>100794394
15
>>
File: 1387886910539.jpg (77.32 KB, 600x450)
77.32 KB
77.32 KB JPG
>>100794031
I know right?
Those 3 episodes were gold, I probably will rewatch them because time flies by when I watch this show and when there's no Manaka around
>>
Reminder that Kaname is true suffering.
Better add
>wake up alone and naked
to his list.
>>
>>100794450
Getting in contact with the seagods semen floating around.

If you look closely you can actually see it in ep. 16
>>
>Miuna in charge of being a good friend

Sayu had a point.
>>
>>100793723
Please commit homicide on yourself.
>>
>>100794658

She just wants her Husbando

And he's back next week
>>
>>100794676
>Please commit homicide on yourself.
Why don't you just say suicide?
>>
>>100794658
True, but the whole 'You know uncles an nieces can't get married' thing was super bitchy.
>>
File: 1386276175043.png (1.28 MB, 1280x720)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>100792732
She's the sea god's bride. Of course she wouldn't drown.
>>
>>100794757
Should have responded "And? We can still fuck"
>>
>>100794726
Because
>Please commit suicide on yourself
would've sounded pretty silly.
>>
>>100794658
>What did I even come here for today?
To support you're friend in need. Bitch can't expect something when she isn't giving anything in return.
>>
>>100794502
>Wake up alone and naked outside somewhere
FIFY
>>
>>100794846
That's why you say "Please commit suicide".
>>
>>100794962
That's why you say "Please commit sudoku", they're in japan, you know.
>>
File: 1358299356650.jpg (109.04 KB, 500x500)
109.04 KB
109.04 KB JPG
>>100794845
I like you.
>>
>>100794844
that's some nigger shit. Trust me, I've heard it before.
>>
>>100793986
so he's basically a male Manami
>>
>>100794903
Don't worry she's just frustrated that her fish was still under the sea. Now that he's come back he make her go all dere-dere
>>
>>100795071
If Sayu and Kaname get together I feel like it's gonna be a Naburi doujin type relationship
>>
I can feel the Jelly from Sayu from here.
>>
Ideal end game match-ups

Hikkari x Miuna
Sayu x Kaname
Chiaki x Tsumugu
Manaka who cares
>>
>>100795243
I saw that too.

Sayu is thinking: "This faggot."
>>
>>100795243
I'd feel Sayu's jelly, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>100795253
I like you.
>>
>>100795253
>not pairing ManakaxHikari
I mean, I wont burn down any studios if Miuna wins, but I like Manaka a lot more and watching Hikari being infatuated was cute as well.
>>
>>100795253
Why the fuck can't multiple people marry and have a 3 person marriage? would solve everything.
>>
>>100795253
Manaka x Akari's son after another time skip, you heard it here first.
>>
>>100795447
Can't have that on Christian TV.
>>
>>100795253

Hikari x Sayu for endgame.
>>
>>100795411
Tits or GTFO fagget
>>
>>100795447
Because muh monogamy.

Miuna's 2cute4me. I'm gonna end up with high blood sugar.
>>
>>100790067
yeah like 2 years max
>>
File: miuna pfft.png (325.55 KB, 487x718)
325.55 KB
325.55 KB PNG
>>100795506

Someone should add something funny

I'm not a funny guy
>>
>>100795481
Christians are always ruining shit
>>
>>100795616
*flips trilby
>>
Well I get why she got all mad and shit. She's calling out to Miuna and she ignores her to keep on talking to Hikari
>>
>>100791007
She simply is best girl.
>>
File: miuna shy.png (86.55 KB, 175x247)
86.55 KB
86.55 KB PNG
>>100795600
it's not like i wanna look. baka
>>
>>100795727
Yeah, to an outside observer they look like they are just spending their time flirting.
>>
>>100795738
"If you are concerned foe your health, you can suck my titties."
>>
>>100795885

>She sees your fish stick.jpg
>>
I know shes jealous and all, but damn Sayu you went on full bitch
>>
File: 1390505219590.jpg (59.35 KB, 1280x720)
59.35 KB
59.35 KB JPG
Who is second best boy?
>>
>>100796125
Tsumugu I guess. The teacher is allright too.
>>
Anyone feel that he moved on from Nami Middle School when he decided to stick with the land school uniform?
>>
>>100796125
Apron Hikari, then landfag uniform hikari and sea school uniform hikari.
After those some no names.
>>
>>100796182

I got the feeling Hikari is actually moving on, even from Manaka
>>
>>100796019
She cut the shit and told it straight up how it fucking was.
>"BUT MUH MIUNA CAN'T BE WRONG EVER!"
What the fuck was the point in dragging her along if not for herself?
>>
>>100796182
But he's not sticking with the landfag uniform. It's just a white shirt.
>>
>>100796260
Watch the preview.
>>
>>100796019
Have you ever been in Sayu's position before?
>>
>>100796182
Yeah, I'm happy about it.
>>
>>100796351
Oh, I get it now. That's where all of these Sayu-fags are suddenly coming from: They're bitter third wheels.
>>
Dude can you even fall more in love with someone?
>>
>>100796182
I think he is trying too hard to look away from his past, with the uniform and all.
But the main reason for not getting a new one was the money, he sees himself as a load to Akari, again, despite her having finally her own life.
>>
Miuna is becoming way too annoying quickly, is this what happens when you become a main girl? Manaka was annoying as shit.
>>
>>100796454

The fact that people think she's just going to accept him as family

This episdoe blew that the fuck out
>>
>>100796456
Well, he can't just up and go get himself his own apartment when he's biologically a middle schooler. Not totally familiar with emancipation laws there, but I assume it's less lenient than 'murrika.
>>
>>100796566
But it's probably heavy on him, he blames himself for Akari having had to play the mom role while repressing herself and all.
>>
Last thing she thinks of is Hikari and then she gets Ena.
>>
>>100793226
What the hell is his problem?
>>
>>100796665
Sea god's will makes him a dick.
>>
>>100796454
Nah I was wrong, yes you can.
>>
>>100796610
Doesn't look like that to me. On the contrary, she's happy with Hikari in the household.
>>
I enjoy the little effects like the moisture being absorbed by Ena
>>
>>100796447
It's called empathy, son.
>>
>>100796743
She is, but he obviously doesn't like it because of their past, not so past for him, stuff.
It's a pretty normal situation where a person just thinks he's bothering someone yet the other doesn't think so.
>>
>>100796447
Even if that were the case, it doesn't really make them wrong.

In any circumstance, it's pretty bad to drag someone along with you somewhere when they've got nothing to gain out of it and you're just going to be interacting with another person. Really, Miuna has made herself the center of attention of all their interactions from the time they were kids, I'm really on Sayu's side of the whole "It's all about you" thing.
>>
That's the second shota ass this month that we've seen.
>>
I can't believe they left Kaname reveal to the very end.

AND THE FUCKING TRIANGLE OWNER MET HIM FIRST. Poor Kaname. Sayu better give him a hundred blow jobs.
>>
>>100796516
She's just getting too much screen time is all.
>>
>>100796861
Sayu chose to be a bitch and come she could have said no not like she was forced to come.

In addition that whole bit about uncles and nieces was FULL BITCH mode and completely out of line.
>>
Chisaki is an ice-queen man. fucks Tsumugu, lusts over Hikari and ignores Kaname
>>
>>100796948
Or maybe Miuna shouldn't have even asked.
>>
Come on, really?
>>
>>100796447
I am not a Sayufag, I couldn't care less about both of the little girls, but now that Miuna has been Mary sueing herself into the main plot, she's being pretty much inconsiderate to anyone except her love interest.
>>
>>100796982
It's easy to say things when we have to wait next week for the full context of that shot.
>>
>>100796997
Or maybe Sayu could have said no instead of acting like a bitch the entire time and ruining everyone's day.
>>
>>100788843
Her mom was fucking with Tsumugu's ojii-chan before her marriage.
>>
>>100797053
Yes.
>>
>>100796550
He's the one family-zoning her hard.
>>
Not this again. It was bad enough when Chisaki wouldn't just go and see Hikari.

Fucking go, Sayu.
>>
>>100796948
Fuck off Miunafag, she was being a tart.
>>
>>100796948
I'm inclined to agree with the Sayufags even as a Miunafag. Miuna only asked her so she could go with Hikari and then spent the whole time essentially flirting with Hikari. Sayu went with them but not expecting that alot of the time would be Hikari + Miuna doing shit together and Sayu just being there. Such things would obviously draw out deep jealously from her when the only man she loves was still sleeping.
>>
File: 1351361220547.jpg (71.93 KB, 444x424)
71.93 KB
71.93 KB JPG
>>100797096
Or maybe Miuna shouldn't have been an attention whore.

When did those threads get so shitty?
>>
>>100797096
>"Hi, I know you might have other plans today, but come with me to go shopping with my crush"
It was a bad idea from the start. Sayu understood that.
>>
>>100796550
Nobody cares what she thinks. Hikari doesn't like her, he likes Manaka.

Your tears will be delicious when she returns
>>
>>100797080
She's a teen. It's been five years. What do you expect, honestly? This is pretty much expected.
>>
>>100797236

>implying
>>
>>100796853
>doesn't have friends
>won't ever be put in that position
>won't ever put someone in that position
>>
>>100792732
This is premonition. Sea god choose her as his bride
>>
Why can't you guys just enjoy the show instead of complaining? Who cares when someone is a bitch, all was forgiven in the end and they're still best friends.
>>
>>100797113
Hopefully he dies.
>>
>>100797282
You'll just see. I'll make sure to laugh at you when he family-zones her.
>>
No one cares Kaname is alive?
>>
>>100797163
No kidding, girls in this show are kind of stupid.
>>
>>100797338
Ah, to look back to S1 threads when people posted how he was the best character in the show.
>>
>>100797338
>God
>Dying
>>
>>100796550
He still likes Manaka though, and wishful thinking seems to bring people back in this show for some reason, soon he'll start to miss her and everything is pretty much fucked.
>>
>>100797409
God is dead. In DxD.
>>
>>100797409
Uroko-sama isn't a god. He's only a scale of the Seas God.
>>
>>100797409
He's just a scale
>>
>>100797338
He's alright, it's not like he himself is banging Manaka all night long, the original is.
>>
>>100796877
Pale ass and junk hanging out for all to see and this elegant motherfucker gets right down to business. I like Kaname. Why can't he find himself a nice girlfriend?
>>
>>100797494
Just hoping his supposed new dynamic with Sayu is less forced than Hikari/Miuna.
>>
>>100797494
Because
Suffering The Animation
>>
>>100797395
Why should I?
>>
>>100797395
A lot of people commented it though, are you blind?
>>
>>100797278
>she should act like a mature American teenager who doesn't act selfishly towards and lust over boys they like but instead takes everyone else into consideration when deciding what she wants.
he doesn't understand women
>>
>>100797551
Oh yay we have reached the point of a show's lifespan where people start using forced.

>Implying this isn't all forced drama.
>>
>>100797459
>>100797464
Another scale will replace him, then.
>>
>>100797670
Forced crane drama
>>
>>100797670
Why you're so upset? it's my opnion brah. Okada wants to shove Hikari/Miuna up your asses so deep and without a good development, it's not kuuru.
>>
Does anyone else wish that Hikari had aged? Since early on in the series I was hoping for a timeskip, partially because I wanted to see new character designs, but also because as I get older, I'm finding it harder and harder to relate to the hardships and problems of young teens. It just feels a little bit superficial to me; in 5 years, Hikari will look back and think "wow, I was pretty retarded back then, what was I thinking?"
>>
>>100797797
Pretty sure she keeps Hikari so casual about it to contrast with how lovestruck he was with Manaka.
>>
>>100796644
new theory:

those ena flakes that saved her were from Manaka who is now a transcendent god entity like Madoka

even their names are the same
>>
>>100791613
Hopefully
>>
File: 1350665982598.jpg (40.71 KB, 300x214)
40.71 KB
40.71 KB JPG
>>100791613
STAHP
I actually like that kid. Puts his fingers up Chisaki's ass and recognizes Hikari-ojiisan as the alpha male.
>>
>>100798374
just because you like the idea of a little kid fingering your ass doesn't mean you have to force that shit fiddler on us.
>>
File: 1390502893011.jpg (51.03 KB, 1280x720)
51.03 KB
51.03 KB JPG
>>100798265
Hopefully you die.
Cunt.
>>
>>100798462
Fish girls don't shit!
>>
File: 40264325_p0.jpg (173.22 KB, 900x760)
173.22 KB
173.22 KB JPG
>>100797845
>Does anyone else wish that Hikari had aged?

No.
>>
>>100792732
It was a hallucination. She black out from lack of oxygen or something, and thought she could breathe and swim. That's why Hikari looked so skeptical when she told him that she could breathe underwater.
>>
>>100798576
That's what I figured. I was expecting her to suddenly wake up getting mouth to mouth from hikari at the shore
>>
File: 1390505265343.jpg (237.97 KB, 1280x720)
237.97 KB
237.97 KB JPG
Can someone add cum on Hii-kun's face?
>>
>>100798488
Fuck that spoiled brat. Cockblocking and then screaming his ass off because he couldn't go to the city/got sick.
>>
>>100798733
>spoiled brat
>cockblocking
>throwing a tantrum because he's too sick to get what he wants

That's a normal toddler though.
>>
>>100798733
>Making sure that nobody but him gets Akira's milk like a fucking alpha
>Gets sick
>So god damn dedicated to omurice that he doesn't give no fucks
>>
File: sharkboner.jpg (69.27 KB, 624x702)
69.27 KB
69.27 KB JPG
>>100791335
>Dolicon
>>
>>100798733
Parent of the year right here folks.
>>
File: acc32189dd.png (288 KB, 640x480)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>100798806
Yes, I know.
>>
>>100792732
How to explain this with a bit of Biology (still theorycrafting)

Prior to hibernation, the fish peps' ena was getting thicker and thicker for the long sleep. As with any excess skin building up there is obviously the shedding of skin cells. Bunch of thick ena, but of ena being shed into the sea.

How does this relate to Miuna's ena awakening? Let's assume "ena" itself has it's own set of chemical and physical properties. As her skin comes into contact with a large amount of ena in the sea, the molecules lying dormant in her genes start start resonating. This aligns her "dormant" ena with functioning ena, aka she's now a fishgirl.
More than likely, it'll be a permanent feature as resonance being reversed is unlikely.
>>
File: 1390392486520.gif (533.19 KB, 500x314)
533.19 KB
533.19 KB GIF
>>100799058
>>
>>100798954
What does "doli" mean? I checked urban dictionary but it didn't give me anything, knowing /a/ I assume it means "dick loli" or "dumb loli" or something. I don't think she looks like a doll.
>>
>>100798806
Nah me he helped his sister by getting her a daito with Hikari
>>
>>100799138
Rewatch the show.
>>
>>100799138
you lack the influence of the media mate.
>>
>>100799138
It means forced bullshit.
>>
>>100799128
I'm gonna go drown myself after re-reading this at noticing all those typos.
>but, bunch
>start start, start
etc
>>
File: 1389333637638.gif (1.05 MB, 640x360)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>100798733
he's like fucking 3 years old what else do you want him to do
>>
>>100799128
Why was there a large amount of ena in the sea right in that particular area though?
>>
>>100799128
Man, that sounds like dead skin being able to stick to people and awaken their domant properties of giving them thick enough skin to withstand extreme weather

Man, no.
>>
>>100799377

Water currents maybe
>>
>>100799138
Episode 5. go watch it now.
>>
>>100799377
Perhaps it was Kaname's excess ena.
>>
>>100793723
>magic is real
>rules cannot be broken
Pick one
>>
Who Dolicon here?
>>
>>100788306
he doesn't even bother hiding his junk.
alpha as fuck
>>
>>100799493
dollicon
>>
Hikari was fucking annoying in this episode, calling Miuna a pig and shit like that, and also telling the class they must respect him in a bravado tone. I remembered why I used to hate this fucker. He's still a brat.
>>
>>100799444
Trips confirm.
>>
>>100799630
D-Do you think he's started to grow that little bit of peach fuzz yet...
>>
>>100799630
Kaname has a big dick. What is there to be ashamed of? The only reason girls do not flock to him is because there see his dick and get scared that it might rip them in half. Only girls who haven't seen his monster dick want him. Sayu's tight doli snatch is not ready.
>>
Tsumugu should stick to fucking pigs instead of chasing after our superior sea women.
>>
Miuna a cute
>>
>>100799978
Waterfag please go, not Landfags fault since you guys can't fuck your own woman.
>>
>>100799978
the reason he hasn't fucked chisaki is because of her sandy pussy. it'd be like fucking sand paper.
>>
Poor Akira. No Omu ;_;
>>
I did enjoy the episode. It was over before I knew it.

But I miss Chisaki. Another week without her will be painful.
>>
>>100799978
It's curious that up until now sea women crave for land cock. Sea men have small futa dicks.
>>
>>100800041
>take a fish girl to the beach
>get an underwater blowjob
>doesn't even have to hold her breath
>>
File: dildo faggins.png (234.41 KB, 397x355)
234.41 KB
234.41 KB PNG
>Implying end game shouldn't be Manaka x Hikari

You know she liked him pre-sleep. Near the end.

You can not deny it.
>>
>>100789490
Is it common for japanese couples to act that way?
>>
>>100800200
>Cum
>She doesn't swallow
>Cum blocks her from breathing water
>She drowns
>>
>>100800262
>implying Mari Okada won't ruse all of us and will end up pairing Tsumugu with Manaka, Hikari with Miuna and Chisaki with Kaname.
>>
>>100800262
Well, she HAS to come back
>I have something to tell you after the ofunehiki
is a powerful flag.
>>
What happened to the Miuna who didn't give a shit about what people said about her in the beginning? I know people change but I'm tired of her saying "mou~" every minute
>>
How many pre-order points this show has so far? I think the second cour sales will cover up for the production costs now.
>>
>>100800381
I'd rather Hikari get with no one if I means Miuna is the last choice.
>>
>>100800381
I'm okay with this.
>>
I lost it when Sayu started crying like a little girl.
>>
>>100800441
"I love Tsumugu."
>>
>>100800449
She went out of her way to impress Hikari. Of course she'll feel some kind of way when everything she does make her look like a dope.
>>
File: 1364528856280.jpg (166.15 KB, 900x900)
166.15 KB
166.15 KB JPG
>>100800543
>>
>>100800449
She grew up to be a teenage girl.
>>
>>100800543
I want to believe.
>>
File: 1389335170863.jpg (50.71 KB, 237x420)
50.71 KB
50.71 KB JPG
>>100800027
Why don't they have enough kids to fill a school anyway? What do fish people do all day if they're not fucking?
>>
>>100800441

>Hikari starts to fall for Miuna
>Than Manaka comes back
>They're finally alone
>Flag in the background
>She finally tells him
>That she loves Tsumugu

You know it to be true
>>
File: 1389579664637.gif (63.17 KB, 320x303)
63.17 KB
63.17 KB GIF
>>100800543
I'm shipping this relationship since the beginning, because I've never liked Hikari (even now that he's less annoying). I still have faith with Mari Okada.
>>
>>100800344
>doesn't swallow
She deserved it
>>
>>100800568
>wears new shoes for crush
>shoes make squeaking sound
>crush says it sounds like farting
>crush makes fun of shoes playfully
>shoes never get worn again
>>
>>100800749
>>100800734
Pls stop. Even if Manaka said such a thing, it would only result in her being alone. Tsumugu gives no fuck about anyone but Chisaki and Hikari. Maybe a fish.

>>100800769
Poor shoes.
>>
File: 1385386297236.png (124.81 KB, 684x800)
124.81 KB
124.81 KB PNG
>>100800543
>>100800734
I will give up anime AND 4chan if this happens. I will reformat my hard drive with it's 5 years of data and just go normalfag. I cannot and will not deal with that.
>>
File: Beta rider.jpg (400.31 KB, 1280x720)
400.31 KB
400.31 KB JPG
Awkward...
>>
>Tsumugu drowns while trying to go to the sea village
>>
>>100800917
>>100800876
Manaka x Hikari is a too obvious development. IMO is the best one, because it allows the plot to make more sense, but like I said, it's too obvious. And too obvious relationships in Mari Okada shows are, almost always, wrong.
>>
File: 1374626178752.png (39.28 KB, 147x246)
39.28 KB
39.28 KB PNG
>>100800917
Same I will just commit sudoku
>>
>>100801002

This is my fetish
>>
>>100801002
gets ena and survives bc 1/4 frog.
>>
>>100801088
fuck you

>Tsumugu gets an ena
>Sayu gets an ena
>Sayama gets an ena
>Triangle butler gets an ena
>EVERYBODY'S GETTING ENAS!!!!


all thanks to sea god tapping dat manaka fish pussy
>>
The question is just what kind of conditions are needed to be met to get Ena? Need to be part fish and fall in love with a fish? Want to see the underwater city? Is it Thursday yet?
>>
>>100800543
This is the perfect shitstorm.
>>
File: 1387643651828.jpg (346.46 KB, 1280x720)
346.46 KB
346.46 KB JPG
>>100791152
If he's going to kill anyone, it's Chisaki. If he can't have her, no one else can. He knows that if Hikari or Tsumugu disappear or die she still wouldn't settle for him.
>>
File: 131816524161.gif (395.20 KB, 240x180)
395.20 KB
395.20 KB GIF
>>100801002
>>
>>100801312
I want to hug Kaname and tell him he's a good boy.
>>
>>100801240
I think the God gives Ena to the land people who really fall in love with sea people, because of "muh descendence".
>>
>>100799876
>Hikari
>Annoying
I'm sorry those don't go together this season. Maybe if this was like the 1st 3 episodes people would have this opinion.
>>
>>100801459
He is still annoying, anon, but in a healthier way.
>>
>>100793610
How do you even know this isn't simply temporary? Like some anon said, she could've used some of the ena left behind by Kaname's awakening (since she's half fish and not 100% landfag). The ena will probably wash off and she'll just drown herself, only to be saved by Manaka going back to the surface.
>>
>>100799876
Hikari was on his way to being a man but now is regressing because of Miuna's adolescent bullshit. Or maybe that's just his way of dealing with suddenly having no friends a couple of days later.
>>
>>100801222
Tsumugu getting an enema actually would make sense. Think about it, why is he so obsessed about the sea village? Probably because his mom was from there or something.
>>
>>100801415
So does that mean Itaru would get it then?
>>
I'm glad Miuna and Sayu's little drama were resolved in one episode. And now that Kaname's back, Sayu's crotch area will be dripping cum instead of blood.
>>
>>100801415
I'd give credence to that as well considering the last thing on Miuna's mind before she got gifted Ena was Hikari. I guess the only way to really try it out is with Tsumugu and Sayu.
>>
>>100801459
Am I the only one who never found him annoying?

I thought he was entertaining.
>>
>>100801594
His grandpa is from there, do you even watch the show nigger?
>>
>>100801240

I thought it might have been Manaka (who may or may not be new Sea God) who saved her.
>>
File: 1366325140261.jpg (110.50 KB, 400x545)
110.50 KB
110.50 KB JPG
>>100801594
>Tsumugu getting an enema actually would make sense.
>an enema
>>
>>100801595
I think in this case it's a bit different, because Hikari's sister refused to live in the sea village.
>>
>>100801654
I liked him Day 1.

Was on Hikari's side day 1 too.

Fuck Tsumugu


>Hikari will never CHEESTO again
>>
>>100801658
Yeah, I knew that, but I thought it would be weird for a young boy to be so obsessed with something just because his grandpa was from there. There must be a deeper reason. Like, maybe his sea-person mother abandoned him on the surface on the grandfather looks after him because he doesn't want Tsumugu to have no family.
>>
>>100801690
L-Lewd

>>100801681
Either she is the new Sea God, or shes fucking the Sea God good because there has been a change in circumstances considering the first time Miuna fell into the water nothing of the sort happened.
>>
>>100801459
Refined and resized.

Have you paid your respects to your protector, /a/?
>>
>>100801546
>tries to run away because upset by something
>jumps in water to be by herself
>tries to swim and breath
>cant
>begins to drown
>starts blacking out and see a dark figure grab her and start swimming
>wakes up next to naked Manaka
>I hate you and you saved me, I am a bad person
>"take care of Hikari for me."
>>
>>100801737
>>100801654
I bet you also enjoy shounen annoying and brat characters.
>>
>>100801813
>Implying she didn't become a vessel for the seagod while he soulfucks her and impregnates her without ever physically touching her
>>
>>100801808
He could just like the sea?
I enjoy the ocean a lot myself.

>>100801846
I do actually.
Wanna get mad over my fresh opinions?
>>
>>100801312
Psycho-kun, ganbare.
>>
>>100801845

>Miuna drowning for a 3rd time

Nah
>>
File: I'm a SHAAAARK!.jpg (132.24 KB, 772x430)
132.24 KB
132.24 KB JPG
>>
>>100801635
Por que no los dos?

she is a virgin
>>
>>100801635
Are you implying she's not a virgin? I think so too.

But those lolis drama is so shit compared with the original 5. Kaname now, Manaka soon.
>>
>>100801913
>posts a Dandy picture
>Commie
Hikari fags confirmed for shit taste
>>
>>100801822
I want Tsumugu to make this face just one time so I can call him Tsmugu

I'm sorry
>>
>>100802021
Rog would like to have a word with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gdsdqu5XWI
>>
>>100801846
I hate bratty characters, but I don't think Hikari was ever a brat, he seemed misunderstood a lot and cared about everyone, I even said from the start they were going to go into it more, and yet people kept sperging out because he wasn't a beta with more emotions than a woman on her period on day one.

What kind of MC would you have preferred? He's literally perfect for the show and as an MC overall.
>>
>suddenly the threads are full with Hikari hate

What the fuck? What went wrong?
>>
>>100802156
Next we'll have people saying Manaka was good.
>>
>>100802124

Oh man
>>
>>100802156
Miuna ruined him this episode. I have the feeling she's trying to imitate Manaka.
>>
>>100801999
Sayu is such a little bitch
>>
>>100802156
More like Miuna hate since she's eating all the screentime.
>>
>>100802257
How could she ruin him? Hikari was being a bro like always.
>>
So Hikari comes back and everybody loves him. He manages to NTR that little faggot, which was hilarious, and he gets to bully his niece who still wants his D badly.

Truly best MC.

I want to see some nice Kaname suffering next episode.

It's a little sad that Chisaki isn't hanging out with Hikari all the time anymore. My first thought is that they should be around each other all the time to make up for lost time, but too many things have changed and things just will never be the same.
>>
>>100802150
Now he's much better than before, I'll give you that. At least he doesn't scream for pointless things everytime, like a 5 year old kid, like he did in the first episodes. He's also brave, and I appreciate that.
>>
>>100802312
>I want to see some nice Kaname suffering next episode.

Hasn't he suffered enough?


I want him to break down crying
>>
>>100802402

I think he will

That or he'll slap Chisaki or something
>>
>>100802312
She could be around him MORE though, like carrying Tsumugu's old uniform to him or something.
>>
File: 1388949593883.gif (1.19 MB, 400x400)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>100802312
>I want to see some nice Kaname suffering next episode.
You're the worst kind of person.
>>
>>100802312
I want Kaname to fight Hikari. It's plausible; what if he gets pissed that Chisaki still likes Hikari and just snaps? We all know that he's suppressing a lot of emotions.
>>
>>100802446
Kaname really needs a good cry scene with a lot of screaming and whining, he's always so fucking collected.
>>
>>100802206
Or

Kaname isn't a nice guy.
>>
>>100793226

THAT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>100802471
I kind of want to see him going actual psycho, he needs to snap, everyone has been shitting on him undirectly.
>>
So are they going to show what Chisaki and Tsumugu talked about when she came home last episode?
>>
>>100802304
By forcing herself on him and forcing him to act like a child to please her. I hope she feels bad making him act that way just to shut her up.
>>
>>100802124
Those youtube comments are proof this shit needs to fucking stop.
>>
>>100793723

It's more contemporary in-setting knowledge, but isn't quite objectively true.

Remember Darker than Black? Contractor's aren't really emotionless, despite everyone believing it.
>>
>>100802523
Both Tsumugu and Kaname need to lose their shit. I like Tsumugu but he's a fucking piece of wood with repressed emotions, and Kaname tries to give the impression he's always all right when he's not.
>>
>>100802446
I just want shark like hatesex.
>>
>>100802645
>actually reading youtube comments
>>
>>100802632
>and forcing him to act like a child to please her
That's what he's doing to pretend everything's fine, act like he always does.Look at his class introduction, everything about him this episode is just putting a front for the sake of everyone.
>>
>>100802587
I want to see him attempt suicide, really if I was him at this point I would.

I want to watch everyone humiliate him then act completely cold towards him, I want to see his all the worst happen to him.

Because he's such a nice, calm person. Is that bad of me?
>>
>>100802739
I think you're the actual psycho, anon.
>>
>>100802739
I think almost everyone feels the same. It's neither natural nor normal to act like everything is ok. You want a character to show his or her true feelings.
>>
>>100802833
I just want to break him, he's like a shiny expensive vase you're so tempted to smash on the floor because you know you shouldn't.
>>
>>100791368
I did the same thing.
>>
>>100802717
>pretend everything's fine
For who's sake? This is only true when dealing with Chisaki because she's afraid of change.
>>
>>100802891
Is there something else we need to know from you, Mr. Psycho?
>>
>>100802739
He already tried to 32.
>>
What if Kaname and Manaka both being rejected by everyone get together
>>
>>100802949

For his sister, for Miuna. For his own sake
>>
>>100802688
Tsumugu seems to have mom issues, and now a supposed one-sided love, reasons to snap is there.
Kaname had always an unrequired love and now he has been out of the loop for 5 years and things got worse, and by the end of the first cour, it was pretty obvious he couldn't keep his cool when shit got actually serious (Hikari is able to do it better), he's definitely going to snap.
>>
>>100802997
That would be great if we get to see what results from it
>>
>>100802949
Everyone around him, do you really think Hikari wants to trouble Akari and her family with his issues?Have you never gone through something terrible but acted as if everything was fine just so you didn't bother people you care about?
It's the same, imagine if Hikari fell into a depression and was all day gloomy and bitter as fuck, that would do nothing. Instead, he's slowly hurting himself while everyone is happy, which in the long term is even worse, but he's 14.
>>
>>100802156
Probably Miunafags mad at her being picked on.


>>100802591
The next time Chisaki appears she will be lusting after Tsumugu. The fact that they did not continue it this episode supports this. It's too game changing to squeeze into an episode about Miuna and Hikari.
>>
>>100802997
>Manaka
>Rejected
Hikari is stubborn as a mule. He will wait for her all the time it's needed. Manaka is the only one who can stop this relationship to become true.
>>
>>100796447

Oh that burned.
>>
>>100803110
Unless Miuna seduces him in time.
>>
File: Was it rape.jpg (445.07 KB, 720x1214)
445.07 KB
445.07 KB JPG
>>
>>100802312
>My first thought is that they should be around each other all the time

While it's true she could try more, she's now super busy compared to a lousy middle school student.
>>
File: Hikari BRAZZERS.png (254.67 KB, 720x405)
254.67 KB
254.67 KB PNG
>>100796125

Always post the brazzers version.
>>
>>100803158
Family-zoned.
>>
File: rikka lewd.gif (1.87 MB, 400x400)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>100803169
>>
>>100803169
Hikari is a fucking SLUT!
>>
>>100803092
>The absence of evidence is evidence
sure the shaggy
>>
Who Hikari here
>>
>All these people saying Miuna x Hikari wont happen

He's been back for what like a couple days

It'll happen

And the Manaka will turn up
>>
>>100803291
We Hikari
>>
>>100803088
Like you already said, acting like this is even worse, because things always get real if you are trying to run away from them. I'm sure this will be an important plot point in the future. Also, I don't think he's that unhappy deep inside, he's strong enough to start again. It's Manaka what he's really worried about, in the end.
>>
>>100803291
We're all hikara and trying to get over liking FLAT 2d girls.
>>
>>100803169
D-Delicious...
>>
I want to fuck Sayu
>>
>>100803383
> It's Manaka what he's really worried about, in the end.
Yup, he has been trying to not mention her, he also took a while to see Chisaki, and even Kaname he just mentioned twice.
>>
File: 1364414883210.jpg (54.13 KB, 324x289)
54.13 KB
54.13 KB JPG
>>100803169
Boner stop.
>>
>>100803505
But she doesn't want to fuck you, anon.
>>
>>100803200
>Hikari comes to /a/
>>
File: 1390486322947.gif (603.41 KB, 480x270)
603.41 KB
603.41 KB GIF
Who delicious doli feet here?
>>
File: licking toes.gif (1.92 MB, 320x240)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>100803674
>>
>>100803291
It's'a me! Hiikareeh!
>>
File: 1388763453373.jpg (25.98 KB, 251x298)
25.98 KB
25.98 KB JPG
>>100803751
>>
File: 1389578916025.jpg (132.40 KB, 368x688)
132.40 KB
132.40 KB JPG
>>100803169
>mfw Hikari doesn't pair up with neither Miuna nor Manaka, and ends up being the fishermen bitch
>>
>>100803674
Reporting in
Miuna does funny things to my heart.
>>
File: nagi no mustashat.png (1 MB, 1280x720)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>100803783

You reminded me of this.
Hopefully, if Manaka does manage to come back, she learns how to fucking dress properly.
>>
>>100799138

Please drop the series and stop posting in these threads.
>>
>>100804007
I actually thought of it while typing, I remember a better version in the same thread but I never saved it.
>>
>>100799876
>>
>>100804007
I find the way she dresses cute for some reason.
>>
>>100803928
>implying he can't pair up with them and do what he's always been doing behind the scenes
We need a doujin about the secret like of Hikari, he has way too many adult friends, sea and land.
>>
>>100790558

Only Chisaki knows that.
>>
>>100800441

Death Flag
>>
>>100791152

Miuna or Sayu are the load.
>>
>>100801459
>>100804142
>>100801822
Stop.
>>
>>100804263
I find more plausible for Kaname to die. He's a walking Tragedy.
>>
>>100804085
you must be talking about the one with the sombrero. The only reason I have this is because I am one of the ones who put a hat on.
>>
>>100791197

Uroko cast a sleep spell. He gave zero fucks about their meals.
>>
>>100801024
>Manaka x Hikari is a too obvious development. IMO is the best one, because it allows the plot to make more sense, but like I said, it's too obvious.

Except the theme of the show is moving on, and everyone's crushes from the original main 6 cast members aren't happening.
>>
>>100804379
Nah, I think there was an edit that gave them all plumber outfits
>>
>>100798488
Does he have a syndrome? He looks like a retard
>>
>>100804411
But we are talking about Hikari here.
Hikari liking Manaka has not changed, and knowing him, is very unlikely he will give up on her until she comes back and she tells him she still likes Tsumugu
>>
>>100804420
I don't think I saw that one. I may have left the thread before it 404. not sure though, it was like 2 months ago.
>>
>>100804467
He's a toddler, all kids look retarded.
>>
>>100804467
I've yet to see any toddler who doesn't look like a retard.
>>
>series starts with Hikari saying that the meeting between landfag and Manaka was a fated meeting
>people actually think it won't be Landfag x Manaka
>>
>>100804467
All babies look like big headed retards, retard.
>>
>>100802257

The fuck?

Manaka would blubber on and mumble like an aspie.

Miuna was acting more like Chisaki if any comparison is to be made at all.
>>
>>100803092
>Probably Miunafags mad at her being picked on.

Manakafags, please.
>>
>>100804586
I still think this development has more sense than Manaka x Hikari. But we'll see if she appears soon, or just at the end of the series. Maybe Manaka ends up alone and married to the Sea God, who knows.
>>
I want to hug Sayu.

She looks so soft.
>>
>>100804737
inb4 Hikari becomes sea god's fuck toy
>>
File: 1389581285650.png (2.07 MB, 1530x862)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>100804861
inb4 the Sea God fucks both Manaka and Hikari and mindbreaks them.
>>
>>100804861
Hikari can't make babies, so the sea god wouldn't be interested

Unless genderbending sea magic changes that
>>
>>100804777
I want to hold her hand whilst I use my cock to deflower her pussy and rearrange her uterus with my stiff dick.
>>
>>100804777
Too old.
>>
>>100804777
777 trips Sayu jackpot
>>
>>100805205
>Average Sayu fan
>>
>>100804777
Sayu best doli. She's warmer, more energetic, stubborn, sexy, a little mean and, deep inside, she has a soft and beautiful heart. No contest here.
>>
File: legs.jpg (273.39 KB, 664x720)
273.39 KB
273.39 KB JPG
Dem Doli's got really leggy.

>also Miuna's child-bearing hips.
>>
>>100805400
>dat pouting
>>
>>100803169
It took me a while to remember what he was talking about.
>>
>>100802312
>It's a little sad that Chisaki isn't hanging out with Hikari all the time anymore.

I think she realized they were worlds apart. The whole "I'm home" vibe she got, blushing when she saw Tsumugu was very telling. She feels guilty because her feelings changed no matter what Hikari says. He'll always be a childhood crush and her friend, but for now she has a live to go on.

Now Kaname returned to put drama and an actual love triangle. The guilt complex Chisaki must feel from Kaname's 'last moments' 5 years ago will stop her to pursue Tsumugu despite being so fucking obvious they both want to fuck.
>>
>>100803026

Tsumugu's love is hardly one sided. Even Kaname is aware Chisaki likes him. He was quite jealous of him while he never gave a fuck about her childish fixation on Hikari.
>>
>>100798488
What´s wrong with his head?
>>
>>100804630
>Manaka would blubber on and mumble like an aspie.

But it's endearing when Manaka does it because she does it out of the purity of her heart. Miuna is just an obnoxious tryhard.
>>
>>100805618
This is why I'm so fucking hyped for the next episodes. The real drama lies in this so called triangle between Chisaki, Tsumugu and Kaname. Will Kaname keep trying to seduce Chisaki, forcing Tsumugu to develop a real character, at last? Or will he watch everything, from a bitter and sarcastic point of view? Either way, I'm sure Sayu is the only one he can pair with.
>>
>>100804360

No, Kaname won't die because he needs to live and suffer. Miuna can die as sacrifice now that Akari and Itaru have Akira (no need for a second kid) and Sayu has absolutely no place in the plot, her name even means "superfluous" variant (while Kaname is "essential").
>>
>>100805829
Asian bowl cut
>>
>Page 9
Heres to another week of NnA.

Is it Thursday yet
>>
File: 1390368684803.jpg (32.74 KB, 500x399)
32.74 KB
32.74 KB JPG
>Manaka is gone
>Miuna is next
>yfw the series is actually about the sea god rebuilding his harem by NTRing everyone
>>
The real question is

Will Sayu see Kaname naked
>>
>>100806122
Fick dich Hitler! Du bist ein Untermensch
>>
File: 1341849090788.png (184.31 KB, 500x500)
184.31 KB
184.31 KB PNG
>>100806214
You´re already dead
>>
>>100806122
That would be a good plot for a Doujin series.
>>
>>100806171
Presumably that's why she gives him the clothes before her vagina, sopping wet from seeing Kaname's monster cock, floods the world.
>>
>>100806272
Juden! Juden! Hitler ist ein Juden!
>>
File: 1390108399156.gif (943.66 KB, 264x320)
943.66 KB
943.66 KB GIF
>>100806171
>yfw he doesn't have a dick, and a fish instead
>>
File: smile.jpg (396.88 KB, 1000x603)
396.88 KB
396.88 KB JPG
Will you protect his smile?
>>
>>100806469
No.
>>
>>100806469
Nah but Miuna is.
>>
>>100806469
It won't need protecting once Manaka comes back.
>>
New Thread
>>100806847
>>100806847
>>
this one of the lower budget episodes. Well there is still 10 episodes of suffering and plot.

Anyone think Miuna's Ena is a temporary thing?
>>
>>100806122
You and yours ways, Nyarly.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.