[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


Isn't Sword Art Online basically just .hack for faggots?
>>
>>100767301
Yes. It's less boring but it makes up for that by being 10x shittier.
>>
Log Horizon > .hack > shit > SAO
>>
>>100767378
>implying Flop Horizon isn't just SAO trying its hardest to not be SAO
>>
File: sao_18_3.png (144.93 KB, 640x360)
144.93 KB
144.93 KB PNG
>>100767301
digimon>log horizon> .hack>shit> satan> boku> sao
>>
>>100767378
Stop reverse trolling,faggot.
>>
>>100767378
>what hipsters actually believe
>>
>playing video games
>>
>>100767301
>>100767378
>>100767338
Fine ill bite. The three really have nothing in common except the "stuck in a virtual world" shit.

.hack is about a boy(girl)'s shitty life and escaping it through being stuck in a video game.

Log Horizon is about the in depth exploration of an MMO and how the players would act if they were trapped in it.

SAO is about a quick thinking boy, his love for a (fucking absulutely shitty)girl and their escape from a VR death trap.

Literally appels oranges and mangos.

You play .hack because the games are good, you watch LH because its well written and explores an interesting MMO world and you watch SAO for the waifus
>>
>>100767472
>boku not first
>>
>>100767593
>horriblesubs
>thinks he has an onion
>>
>>100767593
>SAO for the waifus

Is there any girls in SAO that doesn't have people trying to rape them?
>>
>>100767645
>shitposting
>memearrows
>>
>>100767593
you watch SAO for the man with the magnetic dick.
>>
File: 1388618157112.jpg (50.33 KB, 500x667)
50.33 KB
50.33 KB JPG
>>100767664
All except like 2?
>>
>>100767593
>kirito
>quick-thinking
his strategy for most of the fights in the show is to attack faster and harder
>>
But .hack was .hack for faggots.
>>
File: 1388542441953.jpg (609 KB, 793x1121)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
>>100767725
>anime only fags
>>
>>100767761
>implying the novels are any better
>>
>>100767739

/thread
>>
File: 1388544301548.jpg (272.29 KB, 707x980)
272.29 KB
272.29 KB JPG
>>100767967
>i didnt read them but i can objectively say they were just as bad as a-1's half assed plot hole ridden adaption!
>>
>>100768019
I did read it and it still had the "middle aged man convinces parents to marry their under aged daughter in a comma".
>>
File: 1388899230778.jpg (381.87 KB, 800x800)
381.87 KB
381.87 KB JPG
>>100768069
>i read the worst arc and hate it because of one shitty villain
>>
>>100768069

How exactly does that work anyway, was she at the age that she could get married? and what about her consent?
>>
>>100768155
I think she turned 16 during the SAO shit so prolly. its japan after all.

As for consent, shes comatose so i guess consent goes to the parents.

It is retarded but its irrelevant at this point.
>>
>>100768124
yeaah thats the only bad part of the story!
Can't wait for season 2 where they adapt kirito slicing bullets.
>>
>>100768198
>It is retarded but its irrelevant at this point.

I guess that sums up my feelings on it as well. thanks for replyin
>>
File: 1388608783355.jpg (201.86 KB, 850x980)
201.86 KB
201.86 KB JPG
>>100768200
>Its unrealistic in a videogame to slice bullets so its stupid!
>>
>>100768198
A person marrying when they are comatose, the writer was high when he wrote that part.

>>100768278
It is, if you don't provide a proper reason for being able to do so.
>>
>>100768124
Anon, I hate to break it to you, but it's impossible to like the ALO arc. Everything about the ALO arc is complete shit, it's the absolutely lowest point of the series, and anon's complaint is certainly valid.
>>
>>100768314
I never said it wasnt the worst arc nor that his point about that plot device was invalid. I just said he shouldnt judge the whole published material based on the worst arc.

>>100768312
Which the LN does explain except you prolly didnt read it. Shit is a video game, it doesnt need to follow the laws of the real world. Espeically in a game where you can take many bullets and still live and walk around normally.
>>
File: 1388215377194.png (175.74 KB, 1205x535)
175.74 KB
175.74 KB PNG
Maybe.
>>
File: 1387252917576.jpg (574.82 KB, 4112x1000)
574.82 KB
574.82 KB JPG
>>100768069
>>
in the novels do they hook up the users on life support machines?
>>
File: plan to stop sao.png (366.20 KB, 598x965)
366.20 KB
366.20 KB PNG
>>
File: 1384195545403.png (55.12 KB, 231x284)
55.12 KB
55.12 KB PNG
>>100768509
You first.
>>
>>100768405
>Which the LN does explain except you prolly didnt read it.

Because i didn't read it? why would i want to read this?
>>
>>100768538
i'm just gonna post it every sao thread.
>>
>mfw this thread
>>
>>100768487
Beginning was pretty fantastic, as much as the rest of Alicization if you ask me, and what's with the dip for Rising? I'm only halfway through, but I think it's still as strong as the previous volumes.

Although I'm not sure if I just just didn't understand everything that happened with Quinella, or if there's just a shit ton of holes in her story.
>>
File: 1384190091196.png (134.24 KB, 644x800)
134.24 KB
134.24 KB PNG
>>100768592
Why bother? No one cares enough to even read the whole thing, i just know what it is because its basically word for word of the #milkysuicide one
>>
>>100767301
It's .hack for the underage kids.
>>
>>100768633
Bro arc is good and all, but the continuous info dump is getting pretty fucking ridiculous. Feels as if a fucking year has passed but they were only talking for an hour or two.
>>
File: glop.png (59.79 KB, 961x789)
59.79 KB
59.79 KB PNG
>>
File: 1341896925643.jpg (416.75 KB, 800x1050)
416.75 KB
416.75 KB JPG
>>100768278
> GGO only provide bullet line feature
> His ability to slice bullet is because he has such a fucking high stat and sharp intuition (sasuga from Gary Stu)
Yeah, it's stupid
>>
>>100768454

Hahahaha oh snap
>>
>>100768731

Wait seriously? has the writer of this ever played a MMO before?
>>
File: 1373559523456.jpg (48.21 KB, 397x408)
48.21 KB
48.21 KB JPG
>>100768487
Just finished Running
Nothing is going on here
>>
File: 1388959109989.jpg (232.36 KB, 700x1044)
232.36 KB
232.36 KB JPG
>>100768731
It was more because he has quick reflexes due to being stuck in the VR shit for 2 years. Experience = skill. So he sees the bullet line and slashes at it immediately

>its stupid
You must not have enjoyed starwars when you were younger.
>>
File: 1389834931233.jpg (40.73 KB, 283x315)
40.73 KB
40.73 KB JPG
>>100768784
Hah, enjoy another fucking 2 volumes of more info dump.
>>
>>100768684
True, he repeats way too much shit that's really obvious. Like how many times he's summarized their journey and plenty of other crap.

I also really hate the RATH shit, which is ten times worse because Asuna is the main character in those scenes.

I think Reki should just write a fantasy story without the VRMMO bullshit and it would be pretty interesting.
>>
>>100768822
Next one due in april (estimation) and tap might not translate it!

Kill me now
>>
Just remember

a1 is going to fuck up
mothers rosario

also everything
>>
File: 1390126882916.jpg (140.01 KB, 600x1350)
140.01 KB
140.01 KB JPG
>>100768772
Who do you mean punk?
Reki Kawahara or me?
>>
>>100768820
>It was more because he has quick reflexes due to being stuck in the VR shit for 2 years. Experience = skill. So he sees the bullet line and slashes at it immediately

So anybody was stuck in for those 2 years can also do that right? i mean he can't be the only person with "quick reflexes" right?

>>100768865
Reki Kawahara, obviously
>>
>>100768857
>male voiced kirito
>drawn as a boy
>given boobs
>sinon will turn into a PTSD scared bitch in game

>no tonkii at all
>calibur skipped entirely
>mothers rosario will somehow be focused around kirito instead of asuna like it should be

I believe a-1 will fuck it up. They turn everything they touch to shit.

>>100768885
Yes, basically. Not many people from that old incident still play VR. The villain in phantom bullet can do it too, actually, thats how he loses to Kirito, he reflex dodges a bullet line from Sinon and then gets his shit slapped
>>
File: MSOXZQq.gif (682.67 KB, 500x278)
682.67 KB
682.67 KB GIF
>KitaEri voices Kirito in game
>>
File: 1389247310006.jpg (463.97 KB, 1024x768)
463.97 KB
463.97 KB JPG
>>100769018
>aoi yuuki voices Yuuki in mothers rosario
>>
File: 1388693646337.jpg (43.55 KB, 313x328)
43.55 KB
43.55 KB JPG
>>100769045
>Itou Shizuka voices Asuna's mom
>>
File: 1383716273987.gif (2.43 MB, 512x288)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>100769106
>sugita, jun and nanami voice some of Yuuki's hospital friends
>>
File: 1385531310413.jpg (29.35 KB, 700x500)
29.35 KB
29.35 KB JPG
>>100768820
That's what I'm talking about, I know he's stronk right. But it just too absurd, what happen next time
> In Mother's Rosario Kirito can slice magic
> Excalibur arc Kirito can remove gap between Sword Skill with <<Skill Connect>>
All of it not just due to "Experience = skill" but with imagination and stronk will of the heart

That's why I say this is absurd, it's still NerveGear/AmuSphere era right. Except when it come to Neuro Linker, BrainBurst can do such a thing

>>100768885
My apologize, IIRC he say he play
But he sucks at it
>>
File: 1388897890328.jpg (550.50 KB, 1080x900)
550.50 KB
550.50 KB JPG
>>100768857
It's already fucked up
But not muh Mother's Rosario
Just not with Mother's Rosario. I beg
>>
File: 1388895520636.jpg (1.63 MB, 2453x3500)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>100769186
I have a feeling that that came out less intelligible than you intended
>>
File: 198198139.jpg (26.02 KB, 450x300)
26.02 KB
26.02 KB JPG
>>100769151
>shimono hiro voices shinon's school friend and kaji yuki voices his brother
>>
File: Lisbeth.png (505.68 KB, 709x671)
505.68 KB
505.68 KB PNG
>>100769271
Wait friend. Pretty sure xaxa might have a VA already. Someone check the SAO episode where him POE and Johny black show up during the detective thing
>>
>>100768851
Damn. they're hopeless
I even consider to translate it again to muh language if they ever finish it
>>
>>100769304
Did XaXa IRL even had a chance to speak in SAO II?
>>
>>100769394
I dont remember. Its why im asking someone to recap that episode
>>
File: 1381885401522.jpg (90.35 KB, 1280x720)
90.35 KB
90.35 KB JPG
>>100769304
We can always change xaxa's VA.
Always.

Sorry, Ohsaka Ryota
>>
File: 1388899088055.jpg (280.29 KB, 1280x720)
280.29 KB
280.29 KB JPG
>>100769450
As long as we get triple Yuuki, i dont care who is voicing XaXa, his brother or the criplecrew
>>
It's all written, so no
He good at explanation point but just can get shit right
>>
That's about the size of it.
>>
>>100769423
He do talk in Aincrad
But in Phantom Bullet I don't remember he speak IRL, except in game they have same voice then it's true he will speak as Sterben
>>
Actually the worst arc was when Loli Sue was introduced.
>>
>>100767725
>in the show
>>
>>100769636
Loli sue?
>>
>>100769690
Yui. Their daughter.
>>
File: 1378069094993.jpg (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>100769706
Dammit man, Yui is the blessing of Aincrad universe
But yeah, muh romance arc is pretty bad but not as gay as ALO isn't it
>>
>>100769811
>Yui is the blessing of Aincrad universe
Yui a shit. Yui an annoying.
>>
>>100769902
> He didn't like Navigation Pixie loli AI
>>
>>100768312
>A person marrying when they are comatose, the writer was high when he wrote that part.

Can someone explain this pretty please? Because the only logical answer is really because "the writer was high when he wrote that part".
>>
>>100769936
>He liked annoying squeaky useless little turdlet
Then again I'm rewatching it in the shitty Adult Swim dub version so maybe she's not as bad in JP as I remember
>>
>>100770027
So that's why, but I want you to correct this one
> useless
>>
File: 1346534739830.jpg (230.29 KB, 1003x768)
230.29 KB
230.29 KB JPG
Daily reminder that SAO is
GLOP
>>
>>100769995
You've never heard of political marriages?
>>
>>100770831
Marrying an underage - I heard about that
but
Marrying an underage comatose - no and who in their right mind would do that? even if it's political reason it's just too obviously stupid.
>>
>>100767761
You say this like watching the anime of SAO then dropping the series isn't a wise decision.
>>
>>100770932
Sugou was in a high position in Asuna's father's company and was supposed to be put in charge of that company soon. The decision that Asuna would be married to him was made before the SAO incident and Asuna never voiced any objections to the marriage so they agreed to an informal marriage when Sugou pushed the issue.
>>
>>100771258

Marrying a person off while they are in a coma is just stupid regardless of the reason, it would not pass in current society even in Japan
>>
>>100771258
>they agreed to marry the comatose patient when he pushed the issue
you're seriously okay with this
>>
>>100771377
yeah I was about that issue, I don't think it has been acceptable in any human history in law or religion to marry a comatose person.
>>
but .hack is already for faggots
>>
>>100771377
It wasn't an official marriage, so law had nothing to do with that.
Just a political maneuver.

>>100771429
They thought it was in Asuna's interest and Sugou was a close friend of the family so they had no reason or intention to upset him and weaken their relationship.
>>
>>100771511
Everything is for faggots. If you enjoy something in any way, shape or form, you're automatically a huge flamer. Truth is, we are all gay on the inside.
>>
>>100771555
I do think it might have been sketchy if he got caught fucking her body, which he intended to do.
>>
File: 1387273096335.jpg (149.54 KB, 800x600)
149.54 KB
149.54 KB JPG
>>100768509
>accel world
>redeeming values

I watched this show believing it to be the anti SAO as recommended by /a/. The short fat loser MC was actually quite refreshing for a change.

But then the crying began, OH GOD THE FUCKING CRYING.

The fucking MC cries every opportunity he gets.

enter a fight - cries
lose a fight - cries
wins a fight - cries
girl confesses - cries
gets a compliment - cries

JESUS CHRIST STOP CRYING.
>>
>>100771555
Even if Asuna did want to marry him it'd still be fucking weird to marry someone who's in a coma.

There's nothing that can be said to not make this plot point ridiculous. Nobody today would seriously be cool with that.
>>
>>100767301
No SAO is good

Kirito uses TWO swords that is how bad ass he is

plus two years worth of semen
>>
>>100771555

You do realize Marriage is a legally binding contract right? it requires registry for it to be considered marriage (Yes, even in Japan it does), and nobody would pass a marriage with a comatose person.
>>
>>100771599
That's certainly true, but he really just said that to fuck with Kirito.
He didn't have any sexual intentions for Asuna.

>>100771619
Again, it wasn't a legal marriage. The point was to make the families dependant on each other for when Sugou gets control over the Yuuki's company.
>>
>>100768731
>Not understanding anything.
7/10. Would reply again.

>>100768772
Game shows Kirito where the boolets are going to hit him, he moves the lightsabre into the displayed boolet trajectories.
>>
>>100771697
Even if it's informal it's just silly that anybody would be cool with that, or that it would even be suggested.

Weren't they already informally married via engagement anyway?
>>
>>100771657
You do realize that I just told you it wasn't an official marriage since they can't legally marry her off while she is in a coma.
They planned on inofficially giving her to him at a certain point to not stall their relation for too long and make it an official marriage after she woke up.
>>
>>100771697
>Again, it wasn't a legal marriage

Then it isn't Marriage, and Asuna is within her rights to ignore and he has no right to anything she has nor what she inherits.

>He didn't have any sexual intentions for Asuna.

And i seriously doubt this.
>>
SAO is a fucking love story a GOOD one at that set in an MMO. What don't you autistic fucks understand about that?
Stop comparing it to other anime with similar plot settings.
>>
>>100771746
what's the point of them even bringing up the marriage plot point if it's not official and doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>100771746
>They planned on inofficially giving her to him at a certain point to not stall their relation for too long

No parent would do such a thing.

>make it an official marriage after she woke up.

And Asuna would have declined this.

The point is that it is Extremely unrealistic and would never happen in modern Japan. The author needs to read up on Japanese law
>>
>>100771741
Asuna's parents were cool with it, her mother only cared about Asuna's career and her father didn't really spend too much time with her because of his job.
They thought she wanted to marry Sugou so they didn't see anything wrong with it.

Considering that people still get married against their will for political reasons, that seems tame.

>>100771771
>Then it isn't Marriage, and Asuna is within her rights to ignore and he has no right to anything she has nor what she inherits.
Correct. And?

>And i seriously doubt this.
He outright said that he had no interest in Asuna and only wanted to marry her to get control over the company.

>>100771838
It matters because the Yuukis wanted to give their company to Sugou and marrying Asuna off was to keep him bound to them.

>>100771844
>No parent would do such a thing.
Parents are doing a lot worse things than that.

>And Asuna would have declined this.
Correct. That's why Sugou intended to brainwash her with his new technology.

>The point is that it is Extremely unrealistic and would never happen in modern Japan.
Political marriages happen all the time in Japan.

>The author needs to read up on Japanese law
Again, it has nothing to do with law.
>>
>>100771837
>a GOOD one at that
You haven't watched many romance films in your life, have you?
>>
>>100771919
>He outright said that he had no interest in Asuna and only wanted to marry her to get control over the company.

So him almost raping Asuna towards the end was anime original?
>>
>>100771712
Like I said "sharp intuition"
He move his saber to bullet trajectories by looking into his opponent eyes
That's mean before the bullet line is appear
>>
>>100767301
Define faggot
>>
>>100771991
Did you miss the point where he wanted to fuck with Kirito because he is a sadistic maniac?
>>
>>100771947
In fact I have and I don't remember saying it was the best or even great. I said it was good.
That's a bit beyond the point though, I don't think it's in any comparison to .hack or Log Horizon or any of that jazz because of the FACT that it's a romance.
>>
>>100772004
Are you saying that they have to be exclusive? He can't enjoy fucking the bitch and mindbreaking her boyfriend?
>>
>>100771919
>Asuna's parents were cool with it
It's strange that anybody would be cool with marrying off a comatose person unless the parents were intentionally written to be sociopaths.

What's the point of doing the informal marriage if it wouldn't matter anyway? Why couldn't they just give the company off to him and just have him be engaged to her with plans to marry her when she woke up?

I don't see why the marriage part was even included if it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
Aren't SAO and .hack both for faggots?
>>
>>100772067

Yes.
>>
File: 1351822724223.jpg (687.99 KB, 1542x982)
687.99 KB
687.99 KB JPG
>>100772020
B-but the original script Reki write is all about Aincrad and death game and Kirito's hack
Romance is strong point there but not main
>>
>>100772110
>original script
Key word here is original.
What I watched seemed a hell of a lot like a romance.
That's just my opinion, d-don't let it bother you
>>
>>100771993
That allowed him to move his sword into the general area before the lines showed up, making it so that he only had to make minor adjustments.

He still wouldn't have been able to do it without the trajectory lines.
>>
>>100772039
I'm saying that him almost raping Asuna at the end of ALO was done with the intention of torturing Kirito in such an obvious way that I don't know why you think he felt anything for Asuna.

>>100772041
I'm not a 100% sure but I think she already was engaged to him before the SAO incident happened.
The marriage part doesn't matter too much for the story, it's just something of a deadline for Kirito if he doesn't want his waifu to become used goods.
I won't deny that ALO was shit and by far the lowest point in the series or that Sugou was a shit tier villain, but all the perceived retardation about that coma marriage thing makes kind of sense if you have the perspective from reading the LN.
I don't think the anime mentioned too much about the background of their families or that an actual marriage would be illegal and they just planned to have a "pretend marriage" and marrying for real after she woke up brainwashed.
>>
>>100768684
>>100768822
>continuous info dump

Oh, fuck yeah! Finally, Reki is learning from Mamare on how to make a proper story!
>>
>>100768633
>Quinella

Please, please Reki. Don't screw this up. She's the best villain you have since Kayaba.
>>
File: muh harem.jpg (1.96 MB, 2990x1400)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>100772181
It all happen when Reki said "Fuck this shit, let's make a harem story"
So yeah we both right, we both wrong
>>
>>100772191
So he still need Bullet Line afterall huh
>>
>>100772381
He can probably dodge them, but slicing them is another matter.
>>
>>100772267
Is it wrong that I actually like infodumps?
>>
>>100772362
So is Alice gonna end up joining the harem or will Eugeo actually get her?
>>
>>100772437
I'll rage if Alice ended up as the former.
>>
>>100772455
I eagerly await your tears then.
>>
>>100772437
I just get into Turning, still dunno. Volume 12 still untranslated though
>>
File: 1289893199647.gif (832.54 KB, 350x197)
832.54 KB
832.54 KB GIF
SAO was mostly interesting. But Log Horizon is better, yah.
>>
>>100772614
LH was shit though.
>>
File: HEY MARCHE.jpg (95.90 KB, 692x720)
95.90 KB
95.90 KB JPG
>>
>>100772814
That means SAO is worse than shit.
>>
File: 29061613.png (438.65 KB, 650x600)
438.65 KB
438.65 KB PNG
>All these hidden posts

Holy shit, looks like I made the right choice filtering the name of that certain show with circlejerking fanbase that has the obligation of mentioning SAO to boost their sense of superiority in their every thread or coming in to SAO threads to mention their show along with their stuck up attitude to start shit up.

God bless filter.
>>
>.hack
>anons only know about Sign and Roots
>Implying Liminality isn't above everything.
>>
>>100772267
Kawahara has been putting infodump since forever. Are you an anime only fag?
>>
>>100772935
>>100772814

We got what you mean, samefag.
>>
>>100772564
>Volume 12 still untranslated though
I'm gonna assume you meant 13. And still, what rock have you been hiding under?

>>100772950
You should see their threads and the trolls that come in comparing it to SAO. It's probably the same idiots.
>>
Log Horizon based on manga or novel?
>>
If SAO ever ends up outselling Slayers and Guin Saga I'm going to be very sad.

Look at this shit /a/

Look at it

Who the fuck acts like that? IM IN LOVE WITH ONII CHAN

WHY

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ONII CHAN

THAT'S YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER

THAT'S ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS FUCKING SERIES ARE DEFINED BY

THEIR RELATION TO GARY STU

THEY EITHER HATE GARY STU AND WANT TO FUCK HIS SUPER SPECIAL RICH WAIFU

OR THEY WANT TO FUCK GARY STU BECAUSE THEY'RE SUPER SPECIAL WAIFUS THEMSELVES

EVEN KLIEN IS DEFINED BY HOW HE WANTS A SUCK OF KIRITO'S COCK

I HATE THIS

HATE

HATE

HATE

THESE CHARACTERS AREN'T HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS
>>
File: 31441539.png (594.45 KB, 1000x1108)
594.45 KB
594.45 KB PNG
>>100773009
Nah, I don't come into threads about things I'm simply not interested in.

As much as annoyed am I with the frequent DATABASE DATABASE WOW WOW ciclejerking they sprayed around the board, I just simply hid the threads and ignore them.
>>
File: 1390102852610.jpg (1.62 MB, 2560x1600)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>100773009
Yeah sorry I mean 13, I'm really slow reader
>>
Something worth discussion about SAO: marrying off a comatose girl.

I really didn't expect this to happen but this turn out pretty good.
>>
>>100773092
It's actually a pretty decent show, though. Obviously very different from SAO, as it focuses on a completely different aspect, and it has its own flaws, of course. Overall, I feel the execution of its anime feels tighter than the SAO anime, though I have no clue how it compares to its LN. If you have any interest in the genre beyond SAO, you should give it a shot and not let the fanbase ruin it for you.

>>100773120
Tap's blog for volume 13 translations.
>>
>>100772935
In your bizzarro world which is filled with people who have no taste, maybe.

Unfortunately, we're currently in the world where people enjoy MMO that is not WORDS WORDS WORDS boring shit with lame smug-ass protagonist wizard class faggot.

Thank God for SAO. If it didn't exist, Fag Hurrizon would be the flagship of modern MMO anime, which would be associated with snorefest crap.
>>
.hack is also for faggots.
>>
Which fanbase is more cancer Naruto or SAO? I'm aware of the flaws of both shows.
>>
>>100773120

Kirito is a girl now?
>>
>>100773219
It's the same fanbase.
>>
File: 1377477275059.jpg (649.32 KB, 4000x1836)
649.32 KB
649.32 KB JPG
>plot and characterization
Who gives a fuck about that?
>>
>>100772814
This is just my opinion but I highly thing LH is better than SAO.

In SAO just mainly focus on kirito which some of you by now think he's edgemaster.
In LH it's focus on building community and character development.
>>
>>100773018
novel.
>>
>>100773229
Trap.
>>
>>100773170
You're not even trying, as if a overpowered swordsman solo everything without team work is interesting.
>>
>>100773277
It's interesting for 12-year-olds.
>>
>>100773275

Good.
>c: sacrpar CIA
what?
>>
File: 1388945543001.jpg (268.95 KB, 450x635)
268.95 KB
268.95 KB JPG
>>100773168
Oh it's out. But I'm patient enough to waiting baka-tsuki

>>100773229
He's a trap now
>>
>>100773170
Holy shit! Out of no where xXeDgEmAsTeRkiRiToXx, will you be soloing MMO again?
>>
>>100773299
That means LH is interesting for 5 year olds.
>>
>>100773277
Of course a plebeian like you who likes inferior anime would find it uninteresting.
>>
>>100773092
My main problem with the LH fanbase is the real life MMO discussions they have in their thread. It's like I'm in /v/ or something.

And I'm never interested in all the fanfiction talk.
>>
The problem with SAO is the problem with many other animes/mangas recently, like Bleach, Attack on Titan, Naruto, etc.

The MC is better due to (Insert magical ability here), meanwhile the cast of interesting characters are essentially useless, only show up every now and then, and when they do show up they just keep saying "Go (MC here)! I hope (MC) is going to be ok! Oh my god (MC) are you hurt?!"

This cycle is then broken up periodically by having MC have flash backs or training or withdrawals or collapses during which the entire fucking story is functionally useless characters waiting for the MC to snap out of it and become useful again, because the MC is the only useful one of the bunch.

Meanwhile, you have your female character (almost always) constantly worrying about MC, even though in some cases female character is just a much better character in general (Mikasa in AoT) - unfortunately female character devolves into personal MC cheerleader. After that, secondary male bro-type character is good for an episode or two, might come up with some sort of strategy, or distract an enemy for a few minutes, but it's all about MC.

All of this in conjunction with SAO's terrible plot pacing and tendency to spend episodes on Kirito and Asuna shouting each others names make SAO pretty much shitty.
>>
>>100772950
Why are the followers of that show so insecure?
>>
>>100773424
You mean gentleman with taste and not people that enjoy mindless shounen brute fighting like like you.
>>
Anyone can recommend easy MMO that can solo stuff head on without strategy like Kirito? I suck at complicated MMOs.
>>
>>100773461
>My main problem with the LH fanbase is the real life MMO discussions they have in their thread. It's like I'm in /v/ or something.
Wow, it's exactly like SAO threads in their prime!

That said, I sorta enjoyed all the
>Bioware Online
>IT'S A FEATURE!

>>100773482
How do you feel about Mother's Rosario? Or Progressive?
>>
>>100773517
Maplestory
>>
>>100773517
Anything from facebook
>>
>>100767301
its tibia whitout bows
>>
>>100773461
>My main problem with the LH fanbase is the real life MMO discussions they have in their thread. It's like I'm in /v/ or something.

I only tend to go in the threads on the day it airs because there's more focus on the new content, but I agree. Once they've all had their fun talking about the new episode there's practically no discussion of the show anymore and it really annoys me since I was super hyped for LH.
>>
>>100773424
>LH
>inferior
SAO being popular to normalfags and japan doesn't mean that LH is inferior in terms of story and characterization. it just happen that most of people today likes shows that have flashy fights and such.

>>100773484
>insecure
i've been lurking in LH threads and i can say that SAO is only mentioned in those thread due to some faggots wanting to stir up shit. and also get your facts straight.
>>
>>100773219
SAO by far.
>>
>>100771614
>ANIME 1
One have a main character that have realistic emotional problems and have a reason to be good at games. But even if he is really good he always finds someone that might be as better or stronger than he is. What creates drama and makes the MC fight to be the best, even when he is just being used by the main chick because he is good at games. also the fights take more than 29 seconds each episode.

>ANIME 2
The other one tells a history about a guy who is a god at video games because fuck it he is the main character, that never loses to nobody because fuck it he is the main character , and every chick wants his D because fuck it he is the main character , and then he keep being an emo because he lost his waifu number 1, just to find another one later, also he is able to break the game killing a imortal player and moving faster than the game had programed the characters to be, because fuck it he is the main character , then later he fights a bad guy that hates him , because fuck it he is the main villain ,
>>
>>100773517
FFXV
>>
>>100773424
An anime where there is only action and no story is the best anime ever right. It doesn't need any build up. It just needs climax, climax and climax only. Have you seen any stick figure fights because I think those are the best anime ever.
>>
>>100773524

Unfortunately I've never had a chance to get into any of that SAO stuff past the Anime.

I will be honest, I absolutely loved the initial setting of SAO, Aincrad was definitely the environment that made me interested in SAO to begin with. I, along with many others, believed the entire story would have been much better if we could have seen the entire climb of Aincrad. I lost interest quickly after the Aincrad arc, and I really do look forward to reading these stories. Progressive would be the one that details the entire climb through Aincrad, correct?
>>
>>100773630

FF14 requires a good internet connection and the ability to dodge red circles. Also, SquareEnix hates all melee classes. (level 50 monk reporting in)

I'd go with a different MMO. Hell, I'm going with a different MMO because I've already cleared all the content in FF14 multiple times, and I didn't even fucking rush to do it.
>>
Man Log Horizon fans sure are defensive and easy to get riled up on their own.

Even though they're the ones who invaded the thread in the first place.
>>
>>100773706
Same goes for SAO fans in the LH threads. In other words all fanbases suck.
>>
>>100773706
Mad that Log horizon is better than SAO in terms of world building, characterization, character interaction, and any other things beside action and music.
>>
File: 1388828182077.jpg (116.95 KB, 700x700)
116.95 KB
116.95 KB JPG
WARNING
>>
>>100773779
>Same goes for SAO fans in the LH threads

Does it happen nearly as often as LH fags in SAO threads or are you being a defensive fanboy?
>>
>>100773170
>lame smug-ass protagonist wizard class faggot.

Yeah, Shiroe kinda fits with the whole "Gary Tzu" archetype. That master tactician whom no one can beat.

And his supposed character flaws have become nonexistent at this point.

And it doesn't help that some LH fans love the whole "Villain in Glasses" thing, which is just annoying.
>>
>>100773706
Man SAO fans sure are defensive and easy to get riled up on their own.
Even though they're the ones who invaded the thread in the first place.
See how that works anon?
>>
>>100773831
Just check every log horizon thread and search for sao.
>>
>>100773831
Probably not as often since it seems that LHfags are in the majority while SAOfags are in the minority.
>>
>>100773831
Use the archive fagget.
>>
>>100773820
>his stupid

Every time.
>>
>>100773845
But he follows the rules of the game
Kirito is just hit faster and stronger
>>
>>100773852
>Even though they're the ones who invaded the thread in the first place.

If you want to play the "look I can use your words too!" please read what you just typed first so you don't look stupid.
>>
File: lonely beater.jpg (173.72 KB, 1019x671)
173.72 KB
173.72 KB JPG
At least SAO has the Lonely Beater for our entertainment, what do LH have? Nothing! Hahaha.
>>
>>100773855
>search for sao

Yeah, and the result will be LH fags circlejerking about how SAO is shit.
>>
File: sao1.jpg (183.25 KB, 1024x768)
183.25 KB
183.25 KB JPG
>>100773940
Don't forget the other cosplays to brighten our day with laughs. Unfortunately LH can't provide this.
>>
>>100773943
So you didn't search for it.
Good to know.
>>
>>100773643
MR is Asuna-centric with very little Kirito.
And yes, Progressive is the grind from the bottom. Aincrad is everyone's favorite setting, but it was hampered by the author's writing at its worst. The writing quality and MMO minutiae in Progressive are much superior to the first arc. It also gives Kirito and Asuna some personality and chemistry, god forbid. It's the SAO that everyone wanted but never got.
>>
File: 1218535584680.jpg (5.25 KB, 249x244)
5.25 KB
5.25 KB JPG
>>100773982
>those 3 fat bitches
>>
>>100773901
Who cares? It's the same principle. A character being so superior to others.

Also,
Shiroe = Superb brain
Kirito = Superb reflexes

They're both Stus in their respective series because LH is about politicking while SAO is about fighting.
>>
>>100774009
Lisbeth and Asuena are both guys
>>
.hack// > log > digimon > shit > /v/ > shit > moe > more shit > /B/ > some other shit > Sao
>>
>>100773845
Why is his villain in glasses a bad thing? It's pretty great that he's not a over idealistic faggot that will go out of his way to make sure every faggot he comes across is happy. He's not afraid to deceive and manipulate others to get what he wants, and his goals are pretty admirable, it's just that he goes about them in a way that really screws some people over.

Even if you don't like that for whatever reason, it's still fairly refreshing to see a character like him.
>>
File: 2.jpg (153.06 KB, 860x732)
153.06 KB
153.06 KB JPG
Why is SAO fanbase so good?
>>
File: Mary Sue.jpg (100.64 KB, 382x787)
100.64 KB
100.64 KB JPG
>>100774011
>Who cares? It's the same principle. A character being so superior to others.
>They're both Stus in their respective series because LH is about politicking while SAO is about fighting.

Let's put that to the test, shall we?
http://marysuelitmustest.yolasite.com/
>>
>>100774052
Are you implying that Naruto is shit? Because it's a decent show like SAO.
>>
>>100774011
>Kirito break game
>Shiroe follow the rules of the game.
Shiroe admits that he is not a genius. Kirito thinks he is the greatest player of all time and the game bends to his will eventhough it is a game.
>>
>>100774049
Because I've seen too many shitty "grey" characters like that in fanfiction

The question is, can I trust Mamare to not fuck it up? If Shiroe's going to that direction, then please give us some decent opposing viewpoints.
>>
>>100774093
get the fuck out

seriously you don't belong here
>>
>>100774139
>Kirito thinks he is the greatest player of all time
Oh look, making up stuff now, aren't we?

I hope you're not one of those guys who will resort to "HURR DURR DEFENDING THIS SHIT" after someone called you out on spouting bullshit.
>>
>>100774178
Honestly there way worse show than Naruto and SAO, like Mars of Destruction for example.
>>
>>100774139
>Kirito thinks he is the greatest player of all time
What? Kirito's too bland for that. He's not Izayoi.

>the game bends to his will eventhough it is a game.

Please don't tell me you're only basing this on that one thing at the end of Aincrad.
>>
>>100774169
You should read less fanfiction.

I haven't read the novels, but I believe Nureha? opposes Shiroe and wants to be the one in charge.
>>
>>100774242
He's most definitely an anime only fag.
>>
>>100774093
the anime is totaly shit
the manga just redeem itself my killing naruto and sasuke
>>
I must be the only one that enjoy both LH and SAO. I could see both sides argue all day while drinking tea and laughing.
>>
>>100774327
>I must be the only one that enjoy both LH and SAO.
That doesn't surprise me. What does is you enjoying SAO in the first place for any reason. Care to elaborate? I bet you like Valvrave and Gundam SEED too
>>
>>100774265
nureha's only a puppet leader of minami.
>>
>>100774327
I'm with you here brother. Allow us to monopolize all the waifus while the fools continue their endless warring.
>>
>>100774204
I'm not making this up. There was this girl that beat him in the gun game. But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one. He also uses a light saber where everybody is using a gun. I think in his mind he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon.
>>
>>100774353
>I bet you like Valvrave and Gundam SEED too
Yes since SEED is my first Gundam. Valvrave not so much.
>>
>>100774265
>You should read less fanfiction.
No.1 guilty pleasure

>Nureha
It's such a shame that she ends up being Shiroe's fangirl instead of some high-class manipulative mastermind.

And then, there's Inctis. Judging from her motivation, I don't trust she'll become a cool villain that I can love instead of just some crazy bitch who'll get humiliated by Shiroe in the end.
>>
>>100774399
>Yes since SEED is my first Gundam
It was mine as well and I could see it for what it was: a steaming mountain of excrement.
>>
>>100774395
>I think in his mind he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon

Confirmed for not reading the LN.
>>
>>100774355
I don't remember exactly, I just remember reading some anon posted that someone opposed Shiroe because she wanted to be the leader instead and she was going to run things a little differently.
>>
File: laughing_whore.jpg (14.70 KB, 350x350)
14.70 KB
14.70 KB JPG
>>100768454
>>
File: 1310412369282.jpg (135.63 KB, 500x500)
135.63 KB
135.63 KB JPG
>>100774395
>I think in his mind he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon.

>I think

>I
>think

Holy shit.

Guys, since Klein is desperate for girlfriend and Kirito has a harem, Klein surely has thoughts of killing Kirito. My observation is a fact, like, totally.
>>
>>100774438
He said "I think".

He's just retarded.
>>
>>100774395
1. He also uses a gun.
2. He uses a light saber because, you know, he's used with swords

You're an over-thinking idiot.
>>
>>100774395
>There was this girl that beat him in the gun game. But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one

Confirmed for anime only retard who repeats wrong pieces of information he put together from what other shitposters told him.
>>
>>100774438
>>100774514
>>100774565
>>100774613

Seriously you're responding to that? He couldn't have made it more obvious bait.
>>
>>100774395
>I'm not making this up.
>There was this girl that beat him in the gun game. But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one
Dat contradiction.

>I think
Oh, so it's just your opinion.
>>
>>100774654
Some people are actually that retarded. I don't think he was baiting.
>>
>>100774654
I'm just waiting until he comes out and pulls the "LOL I TROLL U" card.
>>
>>100774438
>>100774514
>>100774565
>>100774603
>>100774613
>>100774654
>>100774675

wow you SAO tards really love your edgemeister MC
>>
>>100774739
>I was merely pretending
>>
>>100774739
You're being too transparent now.
>>
>>100774760
I'm not that guy, SAO tard. Just stopping in to laugh.
>>
>>100774784
>>100774739
What's so wrong with calling out an idiot who spouts blatant false information as if it's a fact?

Tell me.
>>
>>100774784
Sure thing
>>
>>100774242
>Please don't tell me you're only basing this on that one thing at the end of Aincrad.

You say that as if resolving the plot by making edgemeister turn into Neo wasn't retarded as fuck hahaha
>>
>>100774943
k
>>
>>100774865
actually you just shit a collective brick over an insignificant part of his post because you don't want to admit Kirito turns into Neo in any game he plays
>>
>>100774613
Than tell me what really happen shithead and don't respond with read the novel. The anime was supposed to make me want to read the novel.
>>
The funny thing about SAO fan is the fact that they're all mostly casual /v/ermin or just good old narutards. Not saying this has anything to do with the quality of the series (which I dropped instantly), they would also firmly believe it is a masterpiece of our time.

Why is this a thing?
>>
>>100775086
But everything about that post was wrong.
>>
>>100775106
You said you were not making this up which clearly was a lie.
It's not my job to tell you something you don't want to read for yourself.
The anime was supposed to sell, which sadly it did.
>>
>>100775131
It's not like jumping all over one comment makes his point moot. Kirito literally breaks the rules of whatever universe he's in to maintain Stu status. He's a walking deus ex.
>>
>>100774603
What type of gun? Is it a handgun.
Is the lightsaber a joke weapon in GGO? Has there been anybody other than Kirito that uses the lightsaber.
>>
>>100775118
[citation needed]
>>
>>100775219
He claimed something and supported that claim with made up and wrong statements.
That makes his point moot.
>>
>>100773461
Give me a break, anon. Just because someone's talking about MMOs in LH threads means that you've just stepped into v/ territory. First off, it' /vg/ territory. Second, Sakurafish threads say hi.
>>
>>100775175
But you said I was wrong. You have no proof that I was wrong. Is this how you convince people you were right by just denying that everything I post was wrong.
>>
>>100775308
Everyone who read it knows you haven't based on what you claimed. You don't even know which characters are part of which arc.
>>
>>100775271
>>100775308
>>100775250
>>100775118

quality /a/ posting going down in this thread
>>
>>100775385
Nice grammar, faggot.
>>
>>100775385
Yeah. Shame considering we had a pretty decent thread a while ago.
>>
>>100775422
You have to put Eugeo or Alice in the OP. And OP needs to not be baiting.
>>
>>100775360
But anyone who didn't read it didn't know if I was wrong or right. Remember not everyone read the novel. The one who defend something must have proof because if they don't their point is moot. The majority of the people is the one that haven't read the SAO novel.
>>
>>100775495
That's true, but you said you didn't make this up followed by something made up and wrong.
You proved you are full of shit so I'm not willing to put any more effort into this.
>>
>>100775495
>>100775756
Almost forgot:
You made the claim so the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>100775756
I'm right then. You don't give proof so you have to accept that I'm right.
>>
>>100775830
Nope, see
>>100775810

You claimed something (which I know is clearly false) without giving citation or proof.
You have to proof that what you claimed in
>>100774395
is true first.
>>
>>100775495
>>100775830
The burden of proof is on you.

You made the claim, then YOU have to provide proof.
>>
>>100775830
You said "I think" and you mentioned something that is pretty much blatant bullshit and never happened in the novel, something that you only picked up from reading the threads.

Now that you got called out on your bullshit, WE have to prove it to you?
>>
>>100775917
>>100775913
I had already given the proof in this >>100774395
But the one that claim that I was wrong had nothing to say accept
>lol you are wrong
>>
>>100775830
This is really some ass-backwards thinking. You made stuff up, people call it never happened, THEN you say you're right because we can't provide proof.

Shit man, it's like someone saying "Jesus appeared on my house and a T-Rex just ate him" and when others saying you're full of shit, you say "PROVE IT THAT I'M BULLSHITTING".
>>
>>100776018
Yes because I had already given proof in this >>100774395
Even if the proof was wrong it was still proof that you never disaprove
>>
>>100776072
>I had already given the proof in this
Where?

GIVE me the segment/page/lines where this happened in the novels. Prove that what you said isn't bullshit.
>>
>>100776127
I don't make stuff up. It really happen.I already given proof you on the other hand never proved that I was wrong. The people who claim I was wrong only wrote you are wrong.
>>
>>100776142
Let me be specific because you're so stupid.

Prove it that this >There was this girl that beat him in the gun game. But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one happens in the novel.
>>
>>100776072
You haven't given proof. If you consider claiming something without giving a page number or citation proof, then me saying you are clearly wrong is also proof.
>>
>>100776268
Fucking moot.
>>
File: url.png (1.56 MB, 697x1024)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Tron for otakus
>>
>>100776209
>>100776142
>>100776072
>>100775830
inb4
>I was merely pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 1309983013811.gif (1.21 MB, 169x119)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>Claiming the existence of something that you aren't sure/don't know about
>Others say you are wrong
>"Hm, but since they didn't give me proof, then this thing that I think is what happens must be what actually happens"

The retardation.
>>
>>100776370
Couldn't he just quote the exact passage for god's sake?
>>
>>100776333
Tron was actually good.
>>
>>100767593
>(fucking absulutely shitty)girl
Still best girl of the show
>>
File: 1371233935027.gif (345.99 KB, 500x273)
345.99 KB
345.99 KB GIF
>>100776192
You guys seriously fighting over this shit
Just let me get this straight, so which line from novel that need to bring it here? I'll do it for him
>>
>>100776446
Any description that says Kirito is using an AmuSphere to dive into GGO.

GGO players use AmuSphere, including Sinon. And Phantom Bullet is the first arc where Kirito dives into an MMO using AmuSphere instead of NerveGear.
>>
>>100776446
None since none of that happened.
>>
>>100776333
Except Tron was cool and visually impressive for it's time, where as SAO is not.
>>
Good God my fellow /a/nons told me /a/ was liquid shit nowadays but I refused to believe. Now after months I enter this one thread just to get the fuck out of this board again. I hope you all die. You're /v/ermin tier.
>>
>>100776406
So was .Hack. I mean not anywhere near as good as Tron but good.
>>
>>100776503
Give me five minutes to find it from now
But hell yes he dive using AmuSphere from the hospital. The last time he dive with his shitty NerveGear is when he rescue Asuna in ALO
>>
>>100776649

What does that have to do with anything?

>Kirito thinks he is the greatest player of all time
>I'm not making this up. There was this girl that beat him in the gun game. But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one. He also uses a light saber where everybody is using a gun. I think in his mind he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon.

Find a quote on that.
>>
File: 1383446673740.png (1.25 MB, 804x1268)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>100776503
Here I found it, Baka-Tsuki no longer have it
So I copy-pasta it from my saved document

Here's the part when Kirito enter hospital to meet Ara-Ara nurse :
"Ah, yes yes. Let's start the preparations."
At the side of the bed that I was guided to, bright colored monitors were lined up and on top of the bed rest, a brand new AmuSphere was giving off a silver radiance.
"Now then, strip, Kirigaya-kun."
"What... What!?"
"The electrodes, to stick them on. In any case, when you were hospitalized, I saw everything already so you don't have to turn red—"
>>
>>100776855
What does Kirito using an amusphere have to do with anything? Are you retarded?
>>
>>100776886
>But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one.
>>
>>100776764
>because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one

Kirito is using THE new headset in GGO, AmuSphere.

>>100776855
And there you have it.
>>
>>100776764
>Kirito thinks he is the greatest player of all time
>I think in his mind he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon
That bastard making up
But I can prove this
> There was this girl that beat him in the gun game
>But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one
ten more minutes on this, it come from different line

>>100776886
NerveGear can fry your brain while AmuSphere is way more safer
But NerveGear>AmuSphere in display quality and player to avatar response you animeonlyfag
>>
>>100776907
>>100776916
Kirito using an amusphere was never up to debate.
Are you being dense on purpose?

The claim was

>Kirito thinks he is the greatest player of all time
Which he supported by the following arguments:

>that Kirito said he only lost because he was using an amusphere

He never said it.

>There was this girl that beat him in the gun game

Clear proof he didn't read it since that happened in MR, not in Phantom Bullet.

>I think in his mind he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon.

Also never happened.
>>
The Asses in SAO were nice.
Nothing else matter for me
>>
>>100776983
>doesn't know Yuuki was in Mother's Rosaria and not Phantom Bullet
>doesn't know that Yuuki used the metasomethingcube and not a nerve gear
>calls me animeonlyfag
End your life.
>>
And that's how season should look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
>>
>>100777010
>that Kirito said he only lost because he was using an amusphere

What? AmuSphere's are the normal devices used for diving are they not? Why would a hospital and Kikuoka make him use inferior technology when diving? If he claimed he lost due to inferior technology it would have been that he was using his old NerveGear, which he wasn't.
>>
>>100776886
Okay he was using the Amusphere but the Amusphere is still weaker than the Medicuboid.

>Kirito stated that her reaction speed was even higher than his and she was much more immersed into virtual reality than he was.

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Konno_Yuuki
>>
>>100777163
Full immersion devices like the Medicuboid or Nerve Gear had a slightly faster response time than the new and safer device Amusphere.
Kirito never claimed he lost due to inferior technology.
>>
>>100776983
> There was this girl that beat him in the gun game :
"Hahaha. ―My brother has already fought Absolute Sword. Moreover, he also beautifully lost."
"How..."
Lost. That Kirito.

(cont.)
>>
>>100777163
>>100777184
Okay, that's right.

Still though, the faggot said "in a gun game" and that Kirito thinks he lost due to the headset difference when he himself admitted Yuuki was stronger and had Yuuki been the victim of SAO incident, the Dual Blades skill would've been given to her instead.
>>
>>100777283
> But he said he only lose because he uses an old headset and she is using a new one
The Medicuboid was installed with many times the number of pulse generated components compared to the Nerve Gear, and could completely eliminate the feeling of the body, and even had a CPU that had a processing speed that was far superior to the AmuSphere—in other words, was the overwhelming ability Yuuki displayed in Alfheim because of the outstanding specs of this machine?
Asuna had this idea for a moment, but she immediately rejected the notion. Yuuki's amazing sword skills have exceeded the level which a machine's specs could display. In regards to the talent in battle, Yuuki's ability was enough to match Kirito's, and maybe even beat him.
(cont.)
>>
>>100777184
I don't understand what you think your point is.
Quote me the part where Kirito says
>he is the greatest player of all time
>he only lost to Yuuki (who appeared in MR not GGO, the gun game) because of inferior hardware
>he was thinking that I am so great I don't need a gun and will just use a joke weapon

All these claims are wrong.
Nobody ever debated that Kirito was using an Amusphere or that it was inferior to Nerve Gear and Medicuboid.
>>
File: 1388596270639.jpg (454.95 KB, 1920x1200)
454.95 KB
454.95 KB JPG
>>100777311
As far as Asuna knew, the reason Kirito became so strong was because he spent much more time fighting on the frontlines than anyone in those two years where they were imprisoned in SAO. If that's the case, how long had Yuuki been in that world created by the Medicuboid—

RIP AIDS-chan

>>100777075
You already know it, then why you ask
> What does Kirito using an amusphere have to do with anything? Are you retarded?
You dumbfuck
>>
>>100771614
not to mention it takes away all the fucking everything when hes a blob about half a meter tall and everyone else looks completly normal.

they could have made an ugly, fat guy without makeing him look like that, and then it would have had an even stronger impact than what it had, and they should want that, they obv used him for that sole reason.
>>
>>100777387
I asked because it has nothing to do with the argument.
As I said in
>>100777376
the argument was about Kirito saying he was the great player of all time and trying to diminuish his losses (when in reality, he said that Yuuki would have probably gotten the dual blades skill in SAO, admitting she was better than him).
>>
File: 1390316174875.jpg (36.19 KB, 640x480)
36.19 KB
36.19 KB JPG
>>100774052
>this
>>
>>100773482
>even though in some cases female character is just a much better character in general (Mikasa in AoT)

Mikasa is a boring as fuck M-MUH EREN Mary sue faggot. I enjoy watching that faggot Eren yell about shit more than I enjoy Mikasa's screentime
>>
File: 1385271500501.jpg (1.16 MB, 1398x864)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>100777433
Oh I see now, I ain't gonna quote on this
Here's what happen :
> Kirito lose to Yuuki
> Later they realize Yuuki using Medicuboid which is superior than NerveGear
> But it stated that Kirito didn't use his Dual Wielding shit

So later some readfag came to different conclusion :
>> Kirito intend to lose after he foresee who's and in what state Yuuki is IRL (He feel pity for her)
wrong faggot Kirito always fight seriously disregard opponent
>> Kirito is not seriously fighting her because he's not protecting anyone in this case. In fact he's not using his Dual Wielding skill
wrong again, same reason as above. He's serious but with one sword (I know it's contradiction)

Well the point is, Kirito lose. And he admit there's many player that stronger than him nowaday. But, actually he already know condition Yuuki in and deliberately give the situation to Asuna because muh mysterious-ity
>>
>>100768454
Thank you for that. A couple of my friends and my brother were trying to get me to watch that show.

And from what the show sounds like, it does seem to be a kawaii waifu .hack ripoff without the incest of legend of the twilight
>>
>>100768509
>my life in exchange for Spice and Wolf S3

I'll do it for you all, /a/. Remember me.
>>
File: 1388899486560.jpg (339.51 KB, 812x757)
339.51 KB
339.51 KB JPG
>>100773330
Baka-tsuki just gets it copy and pasted from tap to itself whenever tap feels like it. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>100773482
>animes

Fuck off
>>
File: 1388813170582.jpg (334.06 KB, 542x767)
334.06 KB
334.06 KB JPG
Why did you guys continuously respond to obvious retarded shitposting bad grammar-kun? He wass completely talking out of his ass the entire thread and you kept talking to him.
>>
>constant complaints about Sugou being legally married to Asuna

So /a/ complains about SAO all the time because they lack basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>100767593
Why is the thread so long after this? This anon said it all.
Also, personal opinion, as much as i like .Hack games, the anime versions are most terrible and boring.
>Inb4 2deep4you
No, they are just boring, with great OST and characters, but nothing happens 90% of the time.
>>
>>100781248
After that we discuss about legality to marry comatose person in japan, SAO vs LH fanbase war, and some faggot who contradict his own word
This is the maybe the weirdest SAO thread in 2014
>>
>>100780125
What anime is that from? Looks neat.
>>
>>100781500
Master of Martial Hearts
You should see this, it was great
>>
>>100781500
S2 of SAO, i hope.
>>
File: afe4gt54h5j75.jpg (2.03 MB, 3920x2204)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>100777074
Same
>>
>>100767593
>SAO for the waifus

SAO doesn't have waifus
>>
Is Progressive under a different license, or is it part of the SAO novel lineup?
>>
>>100781877
>100% soya
>picture of carrot
>>
File: 1388544466536.jpg (275.47 KB, 1920x1767)
275.47 KB
275.47 KB JPG
>>100783256
Id assume it would be under a different license

>>100783221
Your shit post is 9 hours late and you dont have taste either.
>>
>>100783343
The irony
>>
>>100767301
sword art online is a smarter anime than hack
>>
>>100768885
>anybody was stuck in for those 2 years can also do that right?

No, we've had this argument before but somehow or the other, Kirito had some kind of special grind that made him more powerful than anybody else.
>>
File: 1378364868293.png (101.01 KB, 392x356)
101.01 KB
101.01 KB PNG
>>100768454
10/10.
>>
>>100771614
>But then the crying began, OH GOD THE FUCKING CRYING.

He's a middle school kid, what the fuck do you expect?

>Oh no, a child is acting like a child, stop the fucking presses.

If there is one thing I like about AW is the fact that it revealed what a hypocritical mess /a/ is.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (24.19 KB, 624x389)
24.19 KB
24.19 KB JPG
>>100779489
Do it for her.
>>
>>100779489
Anon, pls no. Then you'll miss the VN that S&W's author wrote that might get greenlighted on Steam.
>>
>>100781500
If we're lucky? The second half of S2.
>>
>>100786754
>Shitty what if story of one of the worst arcs in SAO
>Lucky
>>
>>100787236
>Notices the "SS" on the image.
Oh i see...

That being said, I still rather enjoyed the original story (Didn't bother reading the "What if" alternative.)
>>
So yeah, I was having a discussion with someone regarding the Web Version, and...

Eugeo's probably still gonna die.
Which leads to the conclusion that, We're still going to ger Star King Kirito, and Stacia Goddess Asuna
>>
>>100788119
Kirito should be a potato for most of what's left of this arc, lets see if they keep it that way.
>>
>>100787236
>Caliber Failure Side
>worst arc

It isn't even an arc.
>>
>>100788119
The reason we think this, is because "The Day After" was probably introduced to clear up a couple things.

Kirito getting over Sachi's death
Explaining why Griselda is a ghost

These two are rather obvious.
But when you consider the web version, Eugeo also became a ghost, attached to the Blue Rose Sword, even if he was dead, and the Web Novel never had an explanation for this.
So my guess, is Eugeo will still die,
But because of the first point I made above, it's possible Kirito won't become a "potato"... Maybe...


Though, this is worst-case scenario.
>>
SAO relatively the same time as .hack, so no, not really. I enjoyed both, but found SAO to be less repetitive and runs less on bullshit powers compared to .hack.
>>
>>100789835
>.hack
>bullshit powers

What? Even including the Avatar nonsense of GU .hack makes plenty of sense, especially with how things work.
>>
File: 123er245th46j.jpg (28.33 KB, 801x534)
28.33 KB
28.33 KB JPG
>>100789835
>found SAO to be less repetitive and runs less on bullshit powers
>>
>>100790122
GU is the biggest offender that I had in mind. But the Twilight Bracelet is up there.
>>
>>100790387
Twilight Bracelet makes sense considering what is, and what the actual antagonist is as well. That and it has clear limits on what it is capable of, and what its' drawbacks are. Hell Kite even has to destroy it in order to defeat Cubia.

Even the Avatar nonsense in GU makes sense in context given what they are and what R:1 is as well.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: Wat.jpg (12.08 KB, 300x200)
12.08 KB
12.08 KB JPG
>>100783297



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.