I wish these two would just hatefuck already. Get it over with, you know?
Yeah Kobato x Maria too.
How many nandate x cowtits x worstgirl doujins are there? There must be thousands.
They obviously want to
Too bad it was a forced Harem.
>ITT: Shows that would be better without an MC
God fucking damn it I could not possibly agree more.
PLEASE make a couple who absolutely hate each other someday Yuri, I'm fucking begging ya.
>every harem ever
Ay, fuck you. Darling is a pretty cool guy
Still was funny as shit. Kodaka was a pretty kewl guy
Kodomo no Jikan has an MC that actually made the plot better.
aoiki sensei is best human
Often when writing an article or story, you will start out with a particular focus but realise or have it pointed out to you half-way through that a tangent you went off on would make a better focus for the piece. When this happens with an ongoing story it's not so easy to change, but it seems like this was a case where the author could have if he wanted to.
Too bad I guess. The world is full of nice things that we don't get.
If Sena had allowed this to go on for 2 seconds longer, Yozora would've probably started frigging herself.
But is wasn't a harem. Love triangle, at most.
I don't know if KnJ should really be called a harem though. It's not as if the point of the story is for the MC to choose between a bunch of girls. It's more of a coming of age story or a romance or a drama even a comedy. But to call it a harem doesn't feel right to me. It's a lot different from something like Tenchi or Oreimo.
The story as I want it.
1. Yozora is pissed off by Sena's popularity and her noisy fanboys.
2. Yozora grabs Sena from her flock of fanboys. Yozora tells them to stay away from her girlfriend and kisses Sena.
3. Sena is scared by Yozora, fears Yozora would take to violence and is struck by some manner of Stockholm Syndrome.
4. Sena gradually falls for Yozora as she gets more fanboys who either ship them or want to save her from the evil bitch-dyke Yozora.
5. Yozora is a grumpy tsundere with a clingy slut, but it's okay as the slut's her only friend. They hold hands.
Maria transfers to Kobato's class.
Why wasn't season 2 as lewd as the first season?
And the same happens to the two?
Series would be 85% better if there were episodes (or at least scenes) where the girls interacted with each other WITHOUT Kodaka
S2 was 100X more lewd what are you smoking