[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: image.jpg (260.90 KB, 650x919)
260.90 KB
260.90 KB JPG
>No magical girls
>Everyone gets a peaceful life
>Madoka gets to live a normal existence
>Incubators aren't a problem anymore

How is this world bad in any way?
>>
Gee, Homura, I don't know. Why don't you wait for $hinbo to tell us.
>>
It's not gonna last and even Homura knows it.
>>
>>100750368
magical girls and wraiths still exist
>>
Homura apologists are the worst
>>
There is not problem! Everything is perfect not.
>>
File: 1387974364025.jpg (564.31 KB, 849x1200)
564.31 KB
564.31 KB JPG
They're still Magical Girls. It made a point by clearly showing us they all still wear the Soul Gem Rings(Soul Rings?)
>>
Can't deny that.
>>
>>100750368
gee homu
how about you be not bitch ass insane and then im willing to trust my life to you
>>
>>100750368
It's bad because muh speculation.
>>
>>100750646
> Anyone who point out the truth is the worst
> Anyone who clever than me is the worst
> Anyone who contradict with my delusion is the worst
> Anyone who point out Canon that contradict with my Fanon is the worst
Stupid reason for faggot who can't accept the truth
>>
File: 1387479937154.jpg (33.72 KB, 455x317)
33.72 KB
33.72 KB JPG
She did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1386466023097.jpg (152.67 KB, 1023x682)
152.67 KB
152.67 KB JPG
It's a beautiful feeling when you finally admit that Homura was right. All the pieces fit together. That void in your heart is filled. It just feels...right.
>>
It's unstable.
>>
File: 1308497982177.jpg (14.06 KB, 359x244)
14.06 KB
14.06 KB JPG
She made Madoka into an American
>>
>>100751792
Homura wants delicious gaijin. Pretty realistic if you ask me.
>>
>>100751649
But it's wrong.
>>
File: 40490038_p9.png (596.42 KB, 610x800)
596.42 KB
596.42 KB PNG
So /a/, how do we kill the heretics?
>>
File: 32607970_big_p2.jpg (380.21 KB, 700x800)
380.21 KB
380.21 KB JPG
>Madoka gets to live a normal existence
This is the only one that you get right, faggot.
>>
>No magical girls
There are
>Everyone gets a peaceful life
Wraiths still exist, MGs need to fight them
>Madoka gets to live a normal existence
Kind of, I assume she won't contract anytime soon, but she's probably also prone to manifesting as her true self randomly, with Homura needing to keep that in check
>Incubators aren't a problem anymore
They're roughly the same as they were, maybe slightly more traumatized.

The world certainly isn't really any worse than the one Madoka made (at least as far as can be seen, mostly) but Homura didn't really fix anything either.

Also she revived Sayaka, what kind of awful person would do that
>>
>>100751649
But Homura did everything wrong.
>>
The Incubators no longer want to do business with humans. The only reason they are still on Earth is because Homura wants them there.
>>
>>100752088
>Revived Sayaka so she could in person see Kyosuke and Hitomi together
Why is the blue character always the shittiest?
>>
What if the timeline is 1>2>3>End of movie 2
>>
>>100752067

wait, is this referencing what i think it is
>>
File: Homura why?.jpg (122.42 KB, 1022x606)
122.42 KB
122.42 KB JPG
There are 2 major problems.

1. Reality is now under the total control of someone who is not entirely stable.

2. What Homura did to Madoka was definitely a violation.
>>
>>100752409
3. Sayaka is alive again
>>
File: 58241582145014.png (217.66 KB, 674x653)
217.66 KB
217.66 KB PNG
>>100752384
Yes, Kyouko is a priest after all.
>>
File: 1388818076471.jpg (116.77 KB, 1920x1080)
116.77 KB
116.77 KB JPG
>>100752409
>>
>>100752409
>2. What Homura did to Madoka was definitely a violation.
You can't rape the willing
>>
File: keima asura.jpg (150.87 KB, 850x1194)
150.87 KB
150.87 KB JPG
>>100752559
yeah yeah, you can already see the ending, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1386218725385.jpg (553.35 KB, 1000x1000)
553.35 KB
553.35 KB JPG
>>100752559
>implying that Madoka was wrong
Fuck off, heretic.
>>
>>100752667
You idiot. Replace somebody with Homura and her with Madoka. You fucking moron.
>>
>>100752739
You want to replace the two main characters for your logic to make sense? What?
>>
File: rabu_v0.7.jpg (875.19 KB, 1400x910)
875.19 KB
875.19 KB JPG
Anyone can read the last 2 panel?
>>
>>100752957
>Somebody (Homura) has to be in the wrong to balance out her (Madoka's) need to be in the right.

The events of Rebellion are in line with that quote from episode 7. The conversation Juunko and Madoka had was about Madoka and Sayaka. But it can be perfectly applied to Homura and Madoka. It's called a theme, anon. They teach you about this in high school.
>>
File: QB after Rebellion.jpg (77.85 KB, 500x600)
77.85 KB
77.85 KB JPG
>>100752268
>>
File: 1386618784545.jpg (219.23 KB, 497x607)
219.23 KB
219.23 KB JPG
>>100753176
Poor Kyubey. Homura is being very mean to him.
>>
File: 1380059155173.jpg (577.61 KB, 4000x4000)
577.61 KB
577.61 KB JPG
>>100753323
he fuckin' deserved it
>>
>>100753323
Kyubey did nothing wrong.
>>
>>100753101
Hmm...
That's right...
I completely forgot about
the chance we'd bump into each other

I'd be so happy
if I made it onto your Nice list <3

You don't even have to ask...
Who else would I give presents to
besides you, Madoka?
>>
File: 1389163503471.png (713.50 KB, 736x620)
713.50 KB
713.50 KB PNG
>>100753714
I agree. Kyubey is the only true hero in Madoka.
>>
I don't get it, what is wrong with Homura giving everyone the happy end the have always wished for?
>>
>>100753976
Butcherfags mad because Shinbo wanted to extend the life of the franchise.
>>
>>100754061
Nevermind that Butcher agreed with Shinbo's idea and that the ending is very much a Butcher ending anyways.
>>
File: 1390192020878.jpg (58.17 KB, 850x418)
58.17 KB
58.17 KB JPG
>>100753976
>Happy end
>No free will

Pick one.
>>
>>100754258
Precisely. They spin it in a way that makes it seem as if the big bad evil Shinbo forced Urobuchi to write something he didn't want to.
>>
>>100754061
Urobuchi himself said "Homura becomes a witch and is saved by Madoka" would be a shit movie, which is why they had a brainstorming session.
>>
File: image.jpg (202.79 KB, 1000x812)
202.79 KB
202.79 KB JPG
There will never be another epic as madoka as anime
>>
>>100750368
>Wraiths exist
>Homura kept the Incubators around as her slaves to combat wraiths

Were you even awake during the end OP?
>>
>>100754525
>not greentexted
>as madoka as anime

nigger you fucked up
>>
File: rabu v0.9.jpg (876.76 KB, 1400x910)
876.76 KB
876.76 KB JPG
>>100753781
Thank you kind annon.
>>
>>100752409
If I were Homura, I'd violate Madoka too.
>>
>Madoka thread pops up
>I'm required to stay in it until it dies at around 3 in the morning

Have I found the thing that activates my autism?
>>
>>100754865
Homura detected.
>>
File: 1389338264215.jpg (88.31 KB, 300x898)
88.31 KB
88.31 KB JPG
>>100754865
It's 4:40 here already.
>>
>>100754919
If every autist is Homura, does that mean 90% of /a/ is Homu
>>
>>100755130
We all homu here.
>>
File: 1333236656766s.jpg (10.97 KB, 250x251)
10.97 KB
10.97 KB JPG
>>100755130
yes
>>
File: 1382753306066.jpg (91.11 KB, 699x523)
91.11 KB
91.11 KB JPG
Homu here.
>>
>>100750368
god and the devil are teenage lesbians. And this isn't porn. ugh.
>>
>>100754672
Homura needs to make some friends besides Madoka
>>
>>100755628
Homura is wasted potential. She wastes her time chasing after Madoka.
>>
>>100755575
Homu didn't become the devil, she became a demon you turboasslord
>>
File: 40066780.jpg (359.62 KB, 755x1035)
359.62 KB
359.62 KB JPG
>>100752409
The rules and logic are under Homura's power, it seems, but it's not "total control". Otherwise everyone would be a robot.

A little violation can be overlooked if it's for the best. Doesn't seem like Homura could get Madoka back any other way.
>>
>>100755628
Why not Sayaka? She could rape Sayaka.
>>
>>100755752
>logic
>Homura
>>
>>100755858
Yes?
>>
>>100755628
She's too far gone.
Her obsession has destroyed her
>>
>>100755858
The universe operates just fine according to homulogic.

>witches can't exist
>they do anyway
>and there's familiars running around outside of barriers
>homu isn't a witch anymore
>but she still has familiars
>who throw tomatoes at her
>kyubey receives aggressive petting
>>
>>100756009
Nice fanfic.
>>
>>100752409
Madoka kinda deserves a bit of violation. Homura holds back way too much, in my opinion.
>>
>>100756009
The entire universe is Homura's barrier now, all those familiars belong to her.

We still need the sequel or an interview (unlikely) to confirm if witches still exist due to a damaged Madokami. From what we're told and shown, Madokami still can purge witches fine.
>>
>>100756167
>all those familiars belong to her.
[citation needed]
>>
>>100756009
>Aggressive petting

I found this word very good
>>
>>100756167
All Homu did was remove Madoka while keeping still keeping everything in place.
>>
>>100756167
Then that must mean the previous universe was Madokami's barrier.

There's only 3 witches that we see, and those are all special cases that can apparently control their witch form now rather than having despair control them.

also cutest familiars
>>
File: 40975676_p11.jpg (431.76 KB, 685x968)
431.76 KB
431.76 KB JPG
>>100756009
The entire universe is her Barrier
>>
>>100756271
That'll be interesting, if guys like that music grinder familiar and those bird familiars end up hatching into witches.

Wait was the music grinder just in the Homulily's barrier or does he show up at the end too?
>>
>>100756271
They're the same familiars that fought the other megucas. The witch guide book confirms it as well
>>
>>100756406
You know that there Pyotr's and Anthony's running around, right? When it was said or implied that these were under Homura orders?
>>
>>100756583
The universe is her barrier. They have to be her familiars now.
>>
>>100756703
But there's two other witches.
>>
File: 1363742997386.png (85.42 KB, 500x500)
85.42 KB
85.42 KB PNG
>>100756703
>>
>>100756745
But it's Homura's barrier.
>>
>>100756877
With an entire universe in it. Those anthonies have to go somewhere.
>>
>>100756745
who are part of the law of cycles under Madokami now. Why would Homura let them keep any power?
>>
>>100756745
Well there's Saya and Nagisa, does that mean Gertrud will appear in her magical girl form? Or is Anthony forever going to be seperated from his true master?

I, for one, welcome more girls or characters being able to switch between witch and magical girl.
>>
>>100757035
To remind her how shitty and worthless she is
>>
File: Madoka Movie 4 plot.jpg (371.76 KB, 1200x1592)
371.76 KB
371.76 KB JPG
>>100756771
Kyubey pls go
>>
>>100756877
So? That doesn't mean she have control over everything, example: Sayaka and Madoka
>>
>>100755130
Well yeah just look at /a/'s severe self loathing.
>>
>>100757035
No one, she's all alone and fills the void by absorbing the souls of magical girls into herself.

I mean it's not like Akuma Homura is doing anything with them right?
>>
>>100757061
>I, for one, welcome more girls or characters being able to switch between witch and magical girl.
That's a horrible idea. That disregards the entire point of the dichotomy between witches and magical girls. Witches are magical girls who have become curses because of their hope. Turning into a witch is supposed to be what magical girls naturally avoid. Until they succumb to despair that is.
>>
>>100757174
homu raping sayaka when?
>>
File: 40490038_p5.png (851.71 KB, 831x858)
851.71 KB
851.71 KB PNG
>>100757286
It's already happening
>>
>>100757128
It seems that the only thing she doesn't control is Madoka. She clapped Sayaka away. She even has control of Madoka to a certain extent since she turned her into an Ameirclap.
>>
>>100757282
That clearly doesn't apply to magical girls who have become part of ht law of cycles, as Nagisa and Sayaka show.
>>
File: 1388896832940.jpg (220.80 KB, 625x468)
220.80 KB
220.80 KB JPG
>>100757282
But that's what Yuri Valhalla is all about, accept your witch part and make peace with her.
>>
>>100757353
She seemed to control Madoka bonding back with Madokami when she did her hug. Though that seemed to have taken more effort than Sayaka. For Sayaka Homura just clapped once and took away Oktavia from her and wiped her mind.
>>
>>100757414
Or Homura, who went witch probably by choice and then went way past witch with her AI YO
>>
>>100755752
>The rules and logic are under Homura's power, it seems, but it's not "total control". Otherwise everyone would be a robot.

They only have as much freedom as Homura allows. Look what she did to Sayaka.
>>
Homura can just clap all her problems away. This is wonderful.
>>
File: 1390405776364.jpg (917.84 KB, 2000x2667)
917.84 KB
917.84 KB JPG
>>100757286
>>100757351
Was it rape?
>>
>>100757656
>sent Madoka to America
>uses guns
>constantly clapping
>>
>>100757738
What's going on here? Surely nobody raped Nagisa.
>>
>>100757282
I think it'd be mire like an "Accept that things are the way they are and learn to cope with it" situation, since magical girls never seem to do that since they're only teenagers. It's kind of a growing up thing.
>>
File: 19570634.jpg (20.91 KB, 250x250)
20.91 KB
20.91 KB JPG
>>100757824
Surely.
>>
>>100757832
>Accept that things are the way they are and learn to cope with it

That was the final message of the tv series anon, I think Rebellion shows they clearly don't give a fuck about trying to pass a "learn to cope/move on" message.
>>
File: 1388987586157.jpg (120.02 KB, 713x685)
120.02 KB
120.02 KB JPG
>>100757824
Feeling your memories slip away is probably not a pleasurable experience.
>>
>>100756703
Except clearly that's not how it works, since Homura was not able to control the Anthonys and Pyotrs in her barrier while she was Homulily.
>>
>>100757832
It makes sense from that perspective. It forgoes the purpose of witches in the original series, but it creates a new idea that is engaging.
>>
>>100757945
But being homuraped is
>>
>>100757943
Homura clearly doesn't, but that's what Sayaka was able to do. Hence the conflict.
>>
>>100757061
>Or is Anthony forever going to be seperated from his true master?

This. He's stuck like Sayaka and Nagisa. In fact, even the Law of Cycles won't come for him, unless it receives a power-up when Madoka re-awakens.
>>
>>100757943
Rebellion doesn't try to give any message, really, it's just an excuse to make more money.
>>
>>100757832
>I think it'd be mire like an "Accept that things are the way they are and learn to cope with it" situation, since magical girls never seem to do that since they're only teenagers. It's kind of a growing up thing.

Homura did the opposite of that and got even more power, though.
>>
>>100758162
So you've contemplated the movie for a grand total of three minutes. Congratulations for forming a profound opinion.
>>
>>100758167
But at what cost?
>>
>>100758167
Homura was fine until the Incubators stepped in and tried to capture Madoka and recreate witches, which must of set her off.
>>
>>100758293
Practically no cost at all. I don't think that she had to tear Madoka apart. If she hadn't done that, there'd be virtually no down side.
>>
File: luminous.png (699.27 KB, 800x1200)
699.27 KB
699.27 KB PNG
>>100758413
Yes, of course, Homura's perfectly fine. Her actions have had no ill effects on her whatsoever.
>>
>>100758257
Meaningful message, would be more precise, "even good things in excess are bad!" is not really a powerful message.
>>
>>100758459
Again, that happened because she tore Madoka apart. She could have claimed the power and then discussed with Madoka on how they should proceed together, but she disregarded Madoka's opinions and took her by force.
>>
File: 6087065454654.png (147.16 KB, 360x508)
147.16 KB
147.16 KB PNG
>>100750368
So, will be more movies?
>>
>>100758459
Urobuchi said Homura is supposed to be feeling regret over what she did, specifically the whole hurting Madoka and everyone else part, but the movie wasn't able to properly convey that.
>>
File: mass destruction.jpg (333.63 KB, 600x1284)
333.63 KB
333.63 KB JPG
>>100757832
we smt now or what
>>
>>100758459
She was already alone and miserable before Rebellion. So she didn't really pay a price.
>>
>>100755272
Hell no
>>
>>100758563
We don't know if that would work, though, because we don't know the exact nature of Homura's power. One could make the argument that her powers come from her nature as a "devil", and she wouldn't be a devil if she hadn't torn "god" out of heaven.
>>
>>100758580
Either that or a new series. I think a new series is more likely. God I can't wait for Puella Magi Sayaka Magica. It will be like 2011 again.
>>
>>100758563
Will Madoka even listen though?
>>
>>100758587
If it's not in the material, it didn't happen.
>>
>>100758563
There is an inherent conflict, there's no way Madoka would agree to give herself happiness over sacrificing herself, presumably for the supposed greater good.
>>
>>100758580
Maybe a 4th movie but a new season? Fuck that.
>>
>>100758580
Definitely a fourth movie.
>>
>>100757282
>Dichotomy
But they were always two sides of the same coin. To avoid your witch is to deny a part of yourself.
>>
>>100758708
>We don't know if that would work, though, because we don't know the exact nature of Homura's power. One could make the argument that her powers come from her nature as a "devil", and she wouldn't be a devil if she hadn't torn "god" out of heaven.

True, it was vague, but Homura made it sound like her power came entirely from AI YO, which shouldn't absolutely necessitate what she did to Madoka. Just wanting to be on the same level as Madoka and/or protect her from the Incubators could be enough to claim that power. Also, by letting Madokami return in the hallway, Homura would have gotten the same result as not tearing Madoka apart in the first place.
>>
File: 1389385425077.png (514.41 KB, 500x600)
514.41 KB
514.41 KB PNG
>>100758655
Homuphobes need not apply
>>
>>100758858
autism
>>
>>100758724
If Madoka doesn't listen, then she'd be almost as at fault as Homura.
>>
File: 1387394208838.jpg (29.02 KB, 501x280)
29.02 KB
29.02 KB JPG
>>100758637
>Homu's power over the universe allows magical girls to switch between magical girl and witch forms/ use witch stances as well as summoning familiars to aid them in combat
>>
>>100758850
Her ability to not be taken by Madoka and rip her in half came from AI YO, but personally I doubt that in itself is enough to give the god-like power she has over the universe.
>>
>>100758942
If all you give a shit about is flashy action scenes, go fucking watch an action show.
>>
so what the fuck happened to entropy?
>>
>>100758942
>Homu's power
That was Madoka doing, dumb fuck.
>>
The movie is 10 out of fucking 10. Including the ending. Fuck you all.
>>
>>100758580
Counter Rebellion staring the blue knight of justice
>>
>>100758977
>not wanting the few action scenes to at least be memorable
>>
>>100759031
Entropy has always been a stupid plot device to justify the Incubators actions.

>I must torture and trick this young girl or else the universe will end in 1000 trillion years!
>>
File: no_sales.jpg (318.50 KB, 440x2905)
318.50 KB
318.50 KB JPG
>>100759121
>staring Sayaka
Shinbo wants money though.
>>
>>100759089
>all this shit taste
The only good thing about the movie was visual and audio, everything else was meh to shit.
>>
>>100758320
Maybe if Homura kept her mouth shut and didn't go and tell everything about the witches to Kyubei that wouldn't have happened in the first place.
>>
>>100758942
>Homu's power over the universe allows magical girls to switch between magical girl and witch forms/ use witch stances as well as summoning familiars to aid them in combat

No.

Though I could see her giving that as a power-up to Kyouko and Mami.
>>
>>100759189
Even if such a thing were to happen, people would watch it for the other girls. Rebellion proved to have a Homura focus, yet I'm pretty sure a good number of us watched it for different expectations.
>>
File: 1388658656190.png (308.50 KB, 892x800)
308.50 KB
308.50 KB PNG
>>100759180
>muh earth
>muh little girl's feelings
Yeah fuck the rest of the universe. Keep the little girls happy!
>>
>>100759249
>Homura depending on someone else
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>100758965
Doesn't it, though? She basically spread her labyrinth, which is her Soul Gem itself, over the whole universe.
>>
>>100758640
She blew her chance to be properly reunited with Madoka and condemned herself to an eternity of opposing her.
>>
File: 1390346001516.gif (2.99 MB, 640x360)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
>>100758977
What? Don't you just love this?
>>
>>100759311
She wouldn't be depending on them, she'd be toying with them and making them fight Sayaka and Nagisa, because that's what Devils do.
>>
>>100757943
Dear anon, the world is a little more complicated than that. You can't just take one meguca's problem and copy/paste it onto another. For some people in some situations, coping and moving on is exactly what they need. However, some scenarios cannot be solved like that and so the message comes off as "Suck it up and fuck off."
>>100758047
This. Law of Cycles angels learn from their situations and move on, while Homura refuses to let go of her past. She embraces her flaws and becomes stronger for it. She's a very Nieztsche-inspired character.
>>
>>100759236
I thought it was meh at first too, but then I saw it the second time and was able to fully appreciate it.
>>
File: 1390288572538.png (140.36 KB, 740x800)
140.36 KB
140.36 KB PNG
>>100759180
How is it torture?
They got their wish, right? They agreed to fight for it, right?
>>
>>100759279
But it was pretty obvious it was going to be Homu-centric.
>>
>>100759279
Homura is the second most popular so it's smart to have the movie star her. No one buys Sayaka shit though. So plastering her face all over movie posters and expecting people to give a shit is a bad idea. Shinbo is smart and likes money.
>>
>>100759371
Not that anon, but I don't really like gunfights. Sayaka and Kyouko's fight is where it's at.
>>
>>100759492
My nigger.
>>
>>100759442
>Homura is the second
No, Homura is the first, Mami is the second.
>>
>>100758587
>but the movie wasn't able to properly convey that
Why do you still show that you didn't watch the movie?
>>
>>100757832
Those who got purified by Madoka never face with their own despair, their despair just magically disappear.
Just like the kid who never clean up thier shit but let the others do it for them.
>>
>>100759371
It was cool but fighting in Madoka is an after thought. It would be stupid to suddenly make the show some fucking Jojo Part 3 shit.
>>
>>100759420
Kyubey, you lost the last remnants of your moral ambiguity when you imprisoned Homura in a cage in order to suck more energy out of magical girls' deaths.
>>
>>100759542
Surveys show otherwise.
>>
Hey guys I just thought of something. Doesn't this remind you of something?
>>
>>100759561
>moral ambiguity
He was never ambiguous. He had a goal and did whatever he had to do to accomplish it. He holds no malice.
>>
>>100759546
I think that they probably deal with their emotional issues in the Law of Cycles.
>>
>>100759545
Urobuchi said the movie didn't do a good job of showing Homura heavily regretted that she had to sink so low to get what she wanted.
>>
>>100759593
Evanjellyon reference? In my Madoka? SHAFT confirmed for bros.
>>
>>100759546
Wrong, they learn to accept the cause of their despair rather than just going all emo and drowning in their despair.
>>
>>100759542
I thought it was
Madoka > Homura > Mami > Sayaka > Kyoko.
>>
>>100759180
Incubators don't see it as torture or trickery, they see it as manipulating hope and despair in order to produce the most efficient results. Humans are simply livestock.

They even give you an analogy in the TV Series to make it easy for your small brain to understand. There's literally no excuse, anon.
>>
File: 1374451116532.png (32.87 KB, 194x236)
32.87 KB
32.87 KB PNG
>>100759593
Is that a Homu? I think that a Homu.
>>
>>100759593
Was it spider?
>>
>>100759686
No, not that. Here's a hint.
>>
>>100759690
If I recall from japanese rankings correctly Kyouko was in third, Mami somewhere in between higher.
>>
>>100759675
[citation needed]
also if you actually watched the movie, they were pretty blatant about it
>>
>>100759593
>>100759719
You lost me.
>>
What was the signifigance of all the dancing in Rebellion?
>>
File: QB on head retarded.png (66.29 KB, 300x385)
66.29 KB
66.29 KB PNG
>>100759719
...Gears?
>>
File: BaXz-dnCIAAyl0s.jpg (97.42 KB, 768x1024)
97.42 KB
97.42 KB JPG
>>100759442
>No one buys Sayaka shit though

But they do, though.

The Sayaka Cu-poche just sold out, too.
>>
>>100759811
You have no reading comprehension, I'm saying that's what Urobuchi said.
>>
>>100759826
They really got less wide haven't they?
>>
>>100759719
Are you implying that Homura was similarly powered up by the time loops? That makes sense, but only if it applied solely to her witch transformation, since her wish to become a magical girl had already been made.
>>
>>100759825
>>100759816
I think Homura could have been affected by the multiple time travels in the same way as Madoka. That would be a much more reasonable explanation of how she was able to pull off that shit at the end or Rebellion than AI YO alone.
>>
>>100759875
and I'm asking for a source, dumbass
>>
>>100759930
>愛よ
>not infinite power
>>
>>100759593
>>100759719
Yeah, Madoka was gaining power every time because her selves weren't discarded with every time loop like everyone else's were. Her karmic potential stacks with each successive loop.

Homura doesn't get that because she only made one wish.
>>
File: 195ba76b.jpg (148.76 KB, 1600x909)
148.76 KB
148.76 KB JPG
>>100759896
Shaft eliminated what was left of the wide in Rebellion.
>>
>>100759930
Except for the part that we have no confirmation that she was affected.
>>
>>100759826
>The Sayaka Cu-poche just sold out, too.

Fuck. I wanted that.
>>
>>100759404
>"Suck it up and fuck off."

Yeah the space hug and all that comforting before sending Homura off, just "Suck it up and fuck off."

Right
>>
>>100759821
There's this theory that Homura likes ballet and dance.
>>
>>100759971
No, Madoka got power because she was the focus of the entire timeline. All those successive worlds existed solely because of her.
>>
>>100759932
Disregarding that for a moment, his point is that he stated Urobuchi's view on the ending and you attacked him as if it was his own.
>"Urobuchi thinks the movie didn't convey Homura's regrets properly."
>"Yeah it did, dumbass"

You really don't see the problem there?
>>
I like Homura as a character but if you don't think she fucked up massively at the end of Rebellion you're being a delusional waifufag.

Unfortunately, basically all the Madoka fanbase is delusional waifufags.
>>
>>100759981
That is still a very wide face. In that image, it doesn't stand out as much due to Madoka's hair.
>>
>>100759981
Madoka still has the wide. Everyone else is pretty rounded though--I'd bet if I checked, I'd see that Nagisa is a bit wide as well.
>>
>>100760114
>if you think differently than I do, you're delusional because obviously I'm right!
Go fuck off.
>>
>>100760114
>Unfortunately, basically all the Madoka fanbase is delusional waifufags.

In fairness, so are the actual characters.
>>
>>100760085
Why does Urobuchi think that? What more do we need beyond Homura calling herself a demon, giving back her ribbon to Madoka with tears in her eyes, jumping off the cliff?
>>
>>100760217
No, only Homura.
>>
>>100759826
>Cu-poche
Homura Cu-poche when dammit?
>>
>>100760081
All these timelines existed for Madoka because of Homura. Which is why I think Homura got powered up too. Sorry I can't express it better, english is my second language and it takes me an eternity to write.
>>
>>100760114
This is as simple minded as saying Madoka fucked up massively at the end of the series.
>>
>>100760114
Your stupidity is unmatched.
>>
>QB saying "the existence of Akemi Homura is concluded"

>Homu ascended herself as a demon and petting him

>Imagining that "feel" which QB had at that time

Rebellion is a masterpiece with this single experience.
>>
>>100760224
>giving back her ribbon to Madoka with tears in her eyes

Those were tears of happiness. Homura would have probably done the same thing in Yuri Valhalla. And while it was obviously conveyed that what Homura did was wrong, it wasn't conveyed that Homura felt a lot of regret or doubt over it.
>>
>>100760085
Because he provided no source of his claim, so I'm assuming it is actually anon's opinion and his claim that Urobuchi said it is bullshit. If he brings up a legit source, I'm fine with rescinding what I said earlier.
>>
File: Scan 03.jpg (1.33 MB, 2975x2095)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>100760166
They're not as wide as they used to be though. Interestingly I think Homura is the most wide.
>>
>>100760081
What do you mean, 'no'? What you said is the basis for what I said. Madoka's karmic potential stacks every time because everything revolves around her.

The difference between the two is that Madoka gets a new life every time, one that comes with it's own karmic potential that's added to her pool. Homura is still living the same life and running on the same wish.

Seriously, it's fucking 2014. Please don't tell me you're one of those idiots who thinks Homura and Walpurgisnacht get more powerful in every timeloop.
>>
>>100760279
Yeah, I agree that Homura could have been powered up by them, too.
>>
>>100760114
The problem is there's no proof that anything is wrong with the world. The only thing she really fucked up in is breaking Madoka's trust. Then again since nothing bad happened it makes you wonder if Madoka needed to still be Madokami.

Right now without any evidence that anything is wrong with Homu's world it's like.

>Homura: "Madoka get down from that tree"
>Madoka: "No if I do the world will end!"
>cut down the tree without Madoka knowing
>Madoka falls to the ground
>World didn't end
>Madoka: "Oh I guess you're right."

Right now IMO something bad has to happen in the universe to make Madoka be a goddess again. Otherwise the audience is thinking "what's the point of Madoka bonding then?"
>>
>>100760366
While Homura only got one wish, she also never transformed into a witch. So her witch transformation could have built up the karma from every timeline.
>>
>>100760466
We know that the karma energy only affects your initial wish, is your despair that affect your transformation.
>>
>>100760349
>Those were tears of happiness.
Nice speculah there. BTW, the manga version of the scene disagrees with you.

>it wasn't conveyed that Homura felt a lot of regret or doubt over it.
Did you pay attention to what her familiars were doing? Or hell, what the stringer was all about?
>>
>>100760576
>We know that the karma energy only affects your initial wish

Do we?

>is your despair that affect your transformation.

Then why does Madoka become a world-ending wish despite feeling barely any despair after beating Walpurgisnacht?
>>
>>100760405
>The only thing she really fucked up in is breaking Madoka's trust.

Yeah, /a/non, breaking GOD'S trust is pretty bad especially when God actually exists and had FAITH in you to not fuck shit up.

Madoka was motivated by Homura's actions to make her wish. It specified that Madoka was to do the whole Madokami shit with her own hands.

Then Homura went "WHY AREN'T YOU WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and fucked EVERYTHING up.
>>
>>100760576
Didn't Homura also mention all the despair that had build up in her from all the timelines and being the only one to remember them?
>>
>>100760405

There's enough to imply that things aren't right in Homrua's universe: all the ominous visual cues, the lack of a triumphant musical theme, that Homura has to resort to coercive methods to keep people in line.

They can only tease that things are really bad, because they're at the end of the movie and setting up for the next continuation.
>>
>>100760649
Homura's regret got pushed to the symbolic, visual subtext instead of being obvious in her scripted words, is probably what Urobuchi meant.
>>
>>100760707
Homura doesn't want Madoka to be with someone as filthy, cruel and deceitful as her, she just wants her to live a normal life and not have to sacrifice herself,
>>
>>100760764
>the lack of a triumphant musical theme,
They were playing happy music when showing that everyone was happy because they were all smiling and being happy.
>>
>>100760764
Really, things are only bad with Homura and Madoka.

The problem is, they're gods!
>>
Since this is a Madoka thread. Logically speaking, wouldn't Earth be one of the worst places for the incubators.

First, they can only be girls, so only 3 billion people, second, can only be teenagers, so, about 900,000,000 - 1,000,000,000. Then they have to be emotional and lack of rational thought. So around 4-500,000,000 girls out of the 7 billion on earth. Just to save the Heat-Death of the universe that wont happen in another billions of years. Does that seem worth it?
>>
>>100760773

Not that guy but isn't that good thing? You know, being subtle?

Or are Otaku so dumb that Urobuchi was worried that they wouldn't get it without it being explicitly spelled out in the script?
>>
>>100760784
>Homura doesn't want Madoka to be with someone as filthy, cruel and deceitful as her, she just wants her to live a normal life and not have to sacrifice herself,

Yeah, and Sayaka didn't want Kamijou-kun to be with a zombie like her. We know how that ended.
>>
>>100760224
That's all implicit. Are you new to Madoka threads? A lot of people read the subtext differently. Now, I agree with you, but it's fucking easy to play the devil's advocate because your points are shit.
>Calling herself a demon
What about this inherently implies regret? The entire point of AI YO is that she accepts all of her pain and suffering because all part of her love for Madoka. Even if she has to bear the scrutiny of others and drown herself in a living hell, it's alright as long as Madoka is happy.
>Giving her ribbon back
Because they've finally reunited. They were Madoka's to begin with and Homura was just holding onto them. Also, if you look at the window symbolism in the end, the window is sealed shut by the ribbon, so it's possible to consider that the ribbons seal Madoka's power so Homura doesn't have to watch her and hug her all the time.
>Jumping off the cliff
The entire ending scene contains imagery related to The Fool tarot card. The Fool falls off a cliff without noticing it, representing new beginnings.

Yes, I agree that Homura isn't yet satisfied with her new world ("Not just yet. The night is still half-eaten"), but regret? I don't know about that, and definitely not for the reasons you listed.
>>
File: 1387410055985.jpg (1011.13 KB, 1500x938)
1011.13 KB
1011.13 KB JPG
>>100760405
The impression from the start is that it's not very stable. Half a moon, Familars and other wierd stuff fucking about. Basically almost the same as the barrier Homu just got out of and we know how that turned out.
But I have to agree, we don't know enough of the world to say for sure if these suspicious are true.

One thing is for sure though. If Madoka remembers, the entire thing breaks. Just her getting a preminition that she used to be something greater turned everything into space.
>>
>>100760843
Posts like >>100760707 perfectly illustrate why Urobuchi may want everything very blatant and clear.
>>
>>100760784
Too fucking bad, that was Madoka's wish. Homura should learn to deal with it instead of being a petulant bitch.

In Rebellion's continuation Madoka needs to just fucking bitchslap Homura for being a little shit.
>>
>>100760773
>is probably what Urobuchi meant.
Again, you still haven't given me a source on this.
>>
>>100760843
I dunno. I'm a little skeptical that that interview with Urobuchi actually exists. I probably shouldn't have started arguing for his side, but the whole ending of Rebellion is so ambiguous that I frequently wind up arguing the opposite position to what anyone says.
>>
>>100760891
...I am both of those people, /a/non.
>>
>>100760466
Makes perfect sense to me.
>>100760576
That's objectively wrong, because the hope a girl creates is equivalent to the curses she will scatter later on. See: Madoka's witch
>>
>>100760843
Considering the amount of idiots bitching about the movie the answer should be pretty clear.
>>
>>100760908
Yeah and it was Homura's wish for Madoka do be happy. Madoka should just be fucking happy and stop being a petulant bitch. In Rebellions continuation, Homura needs to just fucking bitchslap Madoka for being such a little shit.
>>
>>100760954
from the looks of it, it's just yet another anon making shit up for his own opinionated ends
>>
>>100760958
That's pretty funny, actually. You're wondering why Urobuchi would want Homura's intentions to be more explicit when you don't even understand them yourself.
>>
>>100760958
>...I am both of those people, /a/non.

We're all the same person in this thread.
>>
>>100760972
Madoka was happy being Madokami but it was not the kind of happiness that Homura approved of.
>>
>>100761036
Not really, because Homura's intentions can be boiled down to "Madoka must be with me at all times, fuck everything else".

Bitch is willing to burn the whole fucking world to be with a girl who doesn't even like her that way.

She is literally a female Nice Guy.
>>
>>100761066
That distinction is redundant. It's understood and obvious.
>>
>>100760873
Sayaka died for her ideals and was rewarded with angel status?
>>
>>100761104
Yeah, they should have taken Urobuchi's word and made things more clear for people like you.
>>
>>100761121
>Sayaka died for her ideals and was rewarded with angel status?

only because she got connections.

Anyway, my point was that Sayaka broke down because of the contradictions between her stated desire and her actual, denied desire, and Homura is facing the same thing.
>>
>>100761184
Then what the fuck is Homura's intention?

The entire fucking movie was about her inability to be with Madoka driving her to despair.
>>
>>100760355
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-20759.html
Not exactly what that anon said, but Urobuchi says that he sees Homura as a very conflicted character. And impression of her he got from the movie is completetely different from what was in the script.
>>
>>100760878
Wouldn't regret and doubt cheapen the ending? I mean, if Homura herself is not even sure of this path, then it can't be any good.

It's suppose to represent a different path, right? One that could be potentially good, perhaps even better than what we had before in many ways.

Anyway, I like the more subtle approach of familiars throwing tomatoes at her, and the way she rejects attempts by the other girls to reach out to her.
>>
>>100761241
Try watching the fucking movie you mongoloid.
>>
File: 39990375.png (1.62 MB, 900x1575)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>100761104
>He thinks any of Homura's actions are actually villainous
The labyrinth in the ending reflects her innermost desires just like it did in the beginning. Everyone is within a happy dream because that's what Homura wants.
Also, what part of using Kyubey to collect the curses of mankind and destroy the wraiths is 'burning the whole fucking world'?

Please don't tell me you took Homura seriously when she was antagonizing Sayaka. She wants to be seen as devil, so she joked about destroying the world. Please tell me you understand that basic concept.
>>
File: 1355238077032.jpg (218.83 KB, 1000x812)
218.83 KB
218.83 KB JPG
>there will never be another anime as epic as Madoka
>>
>>100761271
>he sees Homura as a very conflicted character
Then yeah, how the fuck does that translates to "Urobuchi wanted the movie to be totally straightforward with Homura" when she was intentionally meant to be written that way?
>>
>>100761104
> Homura's intentions can be boiled down to "Madoka must be with me at all times, fuck everything else"
But that's fucking wrong.
>>
>>100761104
Wow, you're absolutely retarded. How did Homura's motivations go over your head like that?
>>
>>100761389
It doesn't matter if everything's all happy and lovey-dovey.

It's all an illusion made by Homura. It's dressing up a Tragedy and calling a Comedy. Everything in Homucifer's new world is a lie and inherently hollow.
>>
>>100761104
If Homura wanted to be with Madoka, she would have wanted to be taken to yuri valhalla with her. But that's not what she wanted.
>>
File: 39964375.jpg (1.01 MB, 771x1140)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>100761281
I'm interested in Urobuchi's exact quote too, because I don't think he would be talking about 'regret', per say, but rather the fact that Homura isn't content with her world just yet. She still has something she needs to do. That's what the nightmare song is about, and Chiwa Saito mentioned that she actually did a recording of Homura humming along to it that she was surprised didn't make it into the final cut. Chiwa's words are supported by the manga's ending, where Homura explicitly recites the lyrics herself.

The night is still half-eaten, anon.
>>
>>100760831
Apparently other sentient life is less emotional than human girls.
>>
>>100761104
>She is literally a female Nice Guy.

No, she's the opposite. She's the abusive Bad Boy who knows what's best for Madoka and won't hesitate to hurt her "for her own good". And Madoka still can't help but be infatuated with her, judging by their final scenes in the school together.
>>
>>100761524

I'm not a delusional waifufag for a psycho lesbian, for one.

I see the Homura Defense Force is out and about today.
>>
>>100761534
>a lie
It's not so sad that it should be called a lie. Doesn't anyone listen to Sayaka?
>>
>>100761389
>lease don't tell me you took Homura seriously when she was antagonizing Sayaka.
For all we know, yes, she was being fucking serious, everything you say is subject to interpretation and you can't say an interpretation is wrong and the other right until we get a continuation of the story.
>>
>>100761615
It's not even about defending Homura. You're just an idiot and people are calling your stupid because of that.
>>
File: fucking.png (1.15 MB, 1366x768)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Why did they take out Oktavia screaming in Sayaka's voice in the movie? How could they do this? Among all the other terrible changes they made here and there, I mean.
>>
>>100752409

But girls cannot rape others girls
>>
>>100761615
>Completely miss the point of the epilogue
>Hurr durr anyone who disagrees with me is a delusional homura waifufag.
>>
>>100761690
You obviously haven't been reading the right doujins.
>>
>>100760831
What do you mean? Do you know of other planets that would be better...?
>can only be girls
No, girls' emotions are just exceptionally more plentiful energy sources than boys'.
>can only be teenagers
Objectively wrong, but again, pubescent girls are a great source of emotion.

I don't know why you're bringing numbers into this, because you have no other stats to compare them to.
>>
File: 40358796_p12.png (276.98 KB, 415x590)
276.98 KB
276.98 KB PNG
>>100761592
Are there people this ridiculously imbecilic on /a/ every day?
>>
File: 1354365173467.png (749.89 KB, 1200x1200)
749.89 KB
749.89 KB PNG
>>100761852
Yes, I'm sure you post here every day.
>>
>>100761900
>Implying anyone here has a social life outside of /a/
>>
File: 1390201242753.jpg (54 KB, 484x519)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>100761900
>>
>>100761852
What, you don't think that Homura is an Edward Cullen for Madoka?
>>
>>100761959

Please stop posting.
>>
File: 1388764401247.jpg (197.58 KB, 916x1372)
197.58 KB
197.58 KB JPG
best girl
>>
File: TIRO FINALE.jpg (35.70 KB, 600x700)
35.70 KB
35.70 KB JPG
>>100761900
Sick burn dude.
Not even Sayaka's magic can heal that.
>>
>>100762010
>still trying to force it
>>
File: 41122714_p0.png (827.52 KB, 700x700)
827.52 KB
827.52 KB PNG
>>100761546
>but rather the fact that Homura isn't content with her world just yet
Makes sense. That could also explain the never-sleep eyes.
>>
File: 1386733978288.jpg (583.10 KB, 1650x1000)
583.10 KB
583.10 KB JPG
>>100761852
But all that is correct, they have a pretty harmful relationship and hurt each other all the time, not on purpose but they do.
>>
File: 1387528492263.jpg (159.03 KB, 850x935)
159.03 KB
159.03 KB JPG
>>100761662
>"Do you intend to destroy the world!?"
>"After the wraiths are destroyed, I suppose that would be a fine idea! When that time comes, I'll gladly become a villain for you guys again."
Wow, eliminating the curses of mankind. Homura is very evil.

Homura sees herself as an awful person for corrupting Madoka's world, so she wants everyone else to hate her as much as she does, when in reality she's just a lonely girl who's trapped in her own living hell. Please tell me you don't need Urobuchi to spell this out for you.
>>
>>100761281
>Wouldn't regret and doubt cheapen the ending? I mean, if Homura herself is not even sure of this path, then it can't be any good.

I don't think so, because I think that is the point of the ending.

The series was always about the perils of wishes and desires never matching up with reality, in part because of selfish intentions. Homura took it upon herself to recreate the universe according to her desires, and, true to the series, the reality isn't matching up (Madoka feels out of place, and is compelled to return to her true form).
>>
>>100762100
>That could also explain the never-sleep eyes.

Is it possible that Homura never dares to sleep anymore, due to the risk of godlike powers running rampant in dreams? She shouldn't require it biologically, but it might have a negative effect on her psychologically since her mind is still designed to have regular breaks in consciousness.

In Secret Wars, Doctor Doom lost it because he couldn't let himself sleep any more.
>>
>>100762193
Destroy the wraiths means destroy humanity, because they are one and the same.
>>
When I went to the Madoka Rebellion screening, I saw a bunch of normalfags in their mid-20s;
And Niggers, niggers really love mahou shoujos.
>>
>>100762193
>Do you intend to destroy the world
Its stupid translation, its should be "Universe" not "World"
>>
>>100762366
What the fuck were you expecting? There were lesbians in my showing.
>>
File: 40277023_p5.png (348.60 KB, 800x450)
348.60 KB
348.60 KB PNG
>>100761690
Wow, the dark-haired beauty who is an ace at everything is secretly in love with a dorky, cutesy girl! They're actually tied by a red string of fate and represent dark and light? Oh no, you say the darker girl did something awful to the other one and now everyone hates her for it and thinks she's evil?

Gee, I wonder what Homura is thinking! Maybe if there were some sort of reason for her actions, and that she would turn out to have been good all along, and that pretending to be evil was necessary!

Nah, that sounds ridiculous. There are no precedents for such a story.
>>
>>100762333
No, Homura could have some plan to replace the Wraiths with Nightmares. Which would also make her the enemy of magical girls, since she'd be the one sending them out.

In fact, this could be part of the True End. Madoka watches over magical girls and their hopes, while Homura sends out Nightmares for them to fight as the focus of mankind's curses.
>>
File: 39860533.png (789.06 KB, 780x780)
789.06 KB
789.06 KB PNG
>>100762267
The ribbon sealed that though.
>>
File: 39927737_p15.jpg (1.07 MB, 1000x1200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>100762267
Thats not a bad idea.
Although it's probably more simple in that she just chooses not to sleep or doesn't want to dream anymore. A lot of things about Dreams in this movie from the nightmares to Madoka's "Melon" so its probably just something SYMBOLIC.
>>
>>100762530
Even if the ribbon seals Madoka (which I doubt, since it's just a ribbon - Madoka will take it off when she goes to bed), the bigger problem is Homura's power. What happens when she goes to sleep?
>>
File: 1387015412285.jpg (112.54 KB, 576x627)
112.54 KB
112.54 KB JPG
>>100762146
So call them star-crossed lovers. Don't act like one is a douchebag who is intentionally hurting the other one just for kicks.
>>
>>100762203
But the "perils of wishes" can't be 100% bad, anon.

Maybe a comparison would be like making Madoka spend a lot of time regretting and doubting her own wish.

But anyway, I think it might be a translation issue, and Butcher is talking about what the Manga added. Homura is not done yet, she's still not content with how things are.
>>
>>100762267
Its just symbolize that everyone is sleeping while she is the only one who stay awake.
>>
>>100762590
She can't because her familiars throw tomatoes at her.
>>
>>100762530
>>100762590
You could consider it a metaphor that Madoka is going to stop worrying and accept her happy life.
>>
>>100762474
>she would turn out to have been good all along, and that pretending to be evil was necessary!

Or she professes to have good intentions, but her actions and flawed characters actually turn out to prove her to be villainous.
>>
>>100762524
I know Nightmares get better purification for magical girls, but didn't Hitomi's Nightmare knock down two big office buildings before being beaten?
>>
>>100762366


I watched in Los Angeles; it was pretty good. I saw some people wearing fedoras and spouting 4chan memes.
Only one person was generally annoying, chuckling every time QB came up for the first half of the movie, but that was it.

Pretty great experience. It was pretty awkward being the sole person sitting at the very front, though. Well, not sole because I came with two of my normalfags friends but whatever.
>>
>>100762688
Ah ha ha, no. Impossible.

It's a metaphor that Madoka accepts Homura's love, though perhaps not the way that she's chosen to exercise it.
>>
>>100762590
>Madoka will take it off when she goes to bed
Fuck the idea of that breaking everything made me laugh out loud when it isnt that funny. No offense
I think the significant thing is the act of giving her back the ribbon rather than her wearing it.
>>
So, wich subs are the best for the madoka movies? Planning on watching them
>>
>>100762626
Yes because she is the guardian of your slumber.
>>
Reminder that the Law of Cycles is a horrible entity that feeds on the souls of magical girls and controls them to do its bidding, and Madoka was the only thing keeping it contained.
>>
>>100762719
Well, Homura could adjust the power level on them.
>>
File: dsqg2v.jpg (122.66 KB, 600x506)
122.66 KB
122.66 KB JPG
>>100762590
She doesn't wake up until Madoka comes for her.
>>
>>100762769
>Not having watched them on theaters.
>>
>>100762366
I was near a Kyouko cosplayer with nice legs who wouldn't stop crying.
>>
>>100762626
That's how I see it. Everyone else is living a happy dream because Homura is working tirelessly for it.
She probably goes out drinking with Junko and Kazuko-sensei.
>>
>>100752384
Kyouko Chop
>>
>>100762769

Yeah. Seeing it in theatres
>>
File: HomuMado negligee.jpg (219.61 KB, 873x800)
219.61 KB
219.61 KB JPG
>>100762827
>She doesn't wake up until Madoka comes for her.

Hawt.
>>
>>100762623
>But the "perils of wishes" can't be 100% bad, anon.

In this show, it almost always takes a turn for the worst. Sayaka and Kyouko both had well intended wishes that went horribly, horribly wrong when reality hit. That Homura builds a whole universe based on individual desire is asking for trouble.
>>
>>100762769

I can't believe there's about 400 posts in this thread and still watching the camrip
>>
SUPERMAN DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>100762712
It's like you really don't understand her character archetype even though it's a common one that recurs in Mahou Shoujo stories all the time.
>>
>>100762762
How is it impossible? The only reason she almost regressed was because she felt like something was out of place. If her memories are completely sealed off, that won't be a problem. I don't recall Madoka in the isolation field talking about a greater purpose and laws and shit.
>>
File: 760644l.jpg (44.63 KB, 462x500)
44.63 KB
44.63 KB JPG
>>100762474
>>
>>100759688
They just only learn not face it by themself and they will never grow up since they must let Madoka get rid of despair for them not do it by themself
>>
>>100762960

But the series constantly has been subverting common Mahou Shoujo elements.

I really doubt they'd let Homura off with something as easy as "it's OK - she just had to pretend to be evil."
>>
>>100762920
Madoka and Homura both escape this stuff by accepting sacrificing themselves, taking all the responsibility upon themselves to change what they want to change.
>>
File: anakin.jpg (15.29 KB, 400x298)
15.29 KB
15.29 KB JPG
>>100762474
Just because Homura had good intentions doesn't mean that what she did wasn't wrong.
>>
>>100763126
>if you let someone help you to deal with your own personal problems then you're not really growing!
Ok, It's not like there's a whole profession based on this concept or anything.
>>
File: sayaka huh.jpg (65.68 KB, 325x370)
65.68 KB
65.68 KB JPG
What the fuck was with Kazuko's weird as fuck Mayan apocalypse thing in the beginning? Her crazy postures and shit were really creepy and it wasn't played for laughs.
>>
>>100763131
The series stopped being about subverting typical tropes after Mami died. After that it became it's own story with its own narrative purpose rather than trying to be a wallflower and stand out from the crowd.
>>100763219
Anakin brought balance to the force just as was foretold. It was the Jedi's arrogance that led them to believe that 1000 Jedi to 0 Sith is balance.
>>
>>100763420
Foreshadowing the end of that world, of course.
>>
File: 39536128.jpg (76.16 KB, 500x400)
76.16 KB
76.16 KB JPG
>>100763219
> Stupidly compare people who succumb to his own anger with people who overcome her own emotion.
>>
>>100763485
>It was the Jedi's arrogance that led them to believe that 1000 Jedi to 0 Sith is balance
Offtopic but this, fucking this. It was like the whole Jedi council was full of idiots that never heard of math, touched a dictionary or thought carefully about whatever they were saying.
>>
File: U wot m8.jpg (38.54 KB, 460x541)
38.54 KB
38.54 KB JPG
>>100763420
but it was played for laughs
>>
>>100763420
Foreshadowing to contrast all the happy shenanigans in the first 30 mins of the movie.
False Mitakihara was in flames near the end of the movie.
>>
File: 1389101010996.png (289.44 KB, 600x558)
289.44 KB
289.44 KB PNG
>>100763420
>wasn't played for laughs
I don't know, everyone in my theater found it hysterical.
They also found the mere presence of Kyubey on the screen hysterical. Oh, and Homura's tears and suffering = comedy gold.
>>
>>100763399
Nope, Madoka cleanse despair for them not help them.
Just like people who was fed the medicine to control their emotion, they will never be able to withstand thier own emotion by thier own and have to rely on drugs.
>>
File: 1386736744325.gif (457.98 KB, 700x499)
457.98 KB
457.98 KB GIF
>>100763711
I'm guilty of laughing at the OP out loud.
Tell me that shit aint funny
>>
>>100763711
my experience
>audience laughed at retard "Kyuu"bey
>Teacher end of the world scene got a laugh
>Yuri crowd that awwed at every yuri tease and cheered at AI YO
>>
File: moemura stare.png (202.15 KB, 294x307)
202.15 KB
202.15 KB PNG
>>100763711
>they where laughing at the OP
Disgusting
>>
>>100763399
Did your teacher help you when you do the test?
>>
File: 132140636638.jpg (109.63 KB, 600x600)
109.63 KB
109.63 KB JPG
>>100763866
>and cheered at AI YO
>americanfat clap after somebody has been raped
>>
>>100763846
It's funny, in a "The abject horror of this is such that I must laugh as a defense mechanism" kind of way.
>>
>>100763985
>comparing that scene to rape
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1386979275640.gif (1011.15 KB, 276x250)
1011.15 KB
1011.15 KB GIF
>>100763796
>understand their own emotion
isn't that like trying take a picture of the camera's own lens or something
>>
File: Spoiler Image (107.48 KB, 620x454)
107.48 KB
107.48 KB JPG
>>100764037
>No, stop, Homura-chan, I don't want this! You're tearing me apart!
>>
File: 1377654122159.jpg (115.95 KB, 400x400)
115.95 KB
115.95 KB JPG
>>100764239
>>
File: 40362947.jpg (201.22 KB, 667x800)
201.22 KB
201.22 KB JPG
>>100764239
She never said she didn't want this.
>>
>>100764446
Yes she do.
>>
>>100764548
I just checked Homusubs, she didn't say that line.
>>
>>100764239
Madoka is clearly talking about her sides. She's laughing too hard.
>>
>>100764759
What?
>>
>>100764621
>Homura-chan... Don't! I'll be torn apart—!

Same line, slightly different translation.
>>
File: KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.jpg (7.95 KB, 130x201)
7.95 KB
7.95 KB JPG
Someone spoil everything for me. I didn't see the movies and only have a vague idea of what happened.
>>
>>100764835
Yeah, I was referring to "I didn't want this" - Madoka said nothing of the sort.
>>
>>100765002
"Don't!" = "I don't want this!"

The meaning is the same.
>>
>>100764961
>Someone spoil everything for me. I didn't see the movies and only have a vague idea of what happened.

Homura raped Madoka and her love was so huge that it tore Madoka apart, turning her back into an ordinary girl. Also Homura's orgasm was so strong that it made her omnipotent.
>>
>>100764961
Homura saved everyone and everything except herself
>>
>>100765036
Nah, completely different.
>>
>>100764961
Homura did everything wrong.
>>
>>100765105
>Homura-chan...Do not [perform this action]! I'll be torn apart---!

Care to offer defense to your own claim or are you just shit posting?
>>
>>100765105
If you tell someone "Don't!", you're telling them not to do what they're doing. Thus you don't want them to do it. Thus you don't want this. Thus the meaning is the same.
>>
File: 1387744510173.jpg (206.32 KB, 398x1200)
206.32 KB
206.32 KB JPG
>>100764446
are you blaming the victim?

>>100764961
Homu saved everyone and earned her happy end.... but at what cost?
>>
File: 40724473_p1.jpg (86.20 KB, 474x650)
86.20 KB
86.20 KB JPG
>>100765184
Don't = ダメ. It is just a customary cry to conceal embarassment.
Accept it, anon, Madoka wanted it.
>>
File: 1389753626411.png (31.68 KB, 500x500)
31.68 KB
31.68 KB PNG
>>100764042
This gif makes me strangely happy.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (63.43 KB, 475x513)
63.43 KB
63.43 KB JPG
Everyone stop being LEWD!!!
>>
File: madoka crying.jpg (65.24 KB, 1280x720)
65.24 KB
65.24 KB JPG
>>100765277
>Accept it, anon, Madoka wanted it.

Rapist.
>>
>>100765277
Homura pls go.
>>
File: 40201544.png (976.27 KB, 1181x1748)
976.27 KB
976.27 KB PNG
>>100765188
Madoka was teasing her lesbian friend too much.
>>
>>100765164
>>100765184
>Don't, you'll tear me apart!
Focus is on not tearing things

>I don't want this!
Suggests she consciously knows what Homura is planning and doesn't want it. Don't think she knows the plan, just that the action of tearing/breaking apart is probably not good.
>>
File: MadoHomu glasses.jpg (462.88 KB, 1395x1350)
462.88 KB
462.88 KB JPG
>>100765277

>first Google hit on "dame Japanese"

>Japanese (language): Why does my Japanese girlfriend say "dame, dame" when she's experiencing sexual pleasure?
>I understand "da me" to mean "No" or "stop" >However, when I'm fooling around with my Japanese girlfriend and she gets really turned on from sex, she always says "dame, dame." >She repeats it many times during sex when she is really really passionate. She tells me that she's not saying "stop" but she can't explain the meaning of it. She says that "dame" can sometimes mean "yes" even if it usually means "no." Unfortunately, her English isn't good enough to really explain this point any better. Can anyone help?

Goddammit.
>>
File: 1386715979906.jpg (1.45 MB, 1920x2160)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>100765534
This only confirms what was implied all along.
In all seriousness though, it really does have the impact of a rape scene as far as narrative is concerned.
>>
File: 1387156773451.gif (2.93 MB, 274x154)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
>>100765450
Yeah try explaining that in a Mahou Shoujo Court of Law.
She knew that only tier 2 lesbomancy is the minimum required in middle school magical arts, and that tier 4 is forbidden.
>>
File: 39539889_p1.jpg (322.24 KB, 500x633)
322.24 KB
322.24 KB JPG
>>100765534
>No means a more passionate yes
Japan is amazing.
>>
>>100765532
>I don't want to be torn apart!
>>
Japanese line was
ほむらちゃん…だめ わたしが裂けちゃう!

Perhaps by だめ, she merely meant
まだだめよ
because
まだ夜は食べかけよ
>>
>>100765678
Better.

I think Homusubs got it right though. Adding "this" makes it take on another meaning.
>>
>>100765655
Luminous - Madoka and Homura rub face cheeks
Colorful - Madoka and Homura rub ass cheeks
>>
File: 1387433643134.jpg (344.30 KB, 1536x1066)
344.30 KB
344.30 KB JPG
>>100765762
Since they're now in a dream world, next OP should be them 'symbolically' sleeping together.
>>
File: tmp_images-1595400943.jpg (5.61 KB, 139x140)
5.61 KB
5.61 KB JPG
>>
>>100765650
>it really does have the impact of a rape scene as far as narrative is concerned.
But it does, that scene is to show that Homura is violating the Law of Cycles and Madoka trust, Homura actions and Madoka words only add to that.
>>
File: 1388815497968.gif (1.83 MB, 496x279)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>All this lewdness
>>
>>100765912
Yes... like I said. You aren't disagreeing with me.
That said, we don't know enough about Homura's intentions to know if everything hasn't just been a means to an end. That's what it is every other time the cool, dark beauty plays the yuri rape card.
>>
>>100765912
This is the thing that matters. Rewriting the universe, even if it's for a selfish, petty reason, doesn't matter in a story so long as it isn't hurting anyone. But Homura personally betrayed Madoka and doesn't even acknowledge her full self.
>>
File: 1387388579385.jpg (141.60 KB, 900x1200)
141.60 KB
141.60 KB JPG
>>100765865
Doesn't Madoka offer to take a bath together before sleeping together, but takes it back when Homu starts dropping spaghetti?
>>
>>100765655
Can you explain the tier?
all tier level or give me a reference.
>>
File: 41068350_big_p0.jpg (118.41 KB, 684x1005)
118.41 KB
118.41 KB JPG
Apparently Imgur makes you type captchas to upload now. Did you know that? Because I didn't until like 10 minutes ago.
>>
>>100766038
Yes, as if we needed more reinforcement that Madoka is the lewder of the two.
>>
>>100766038
Yup.

She also tells Homura that she'd like to sleep at Homura's place next time. Where her family isn't sleeping in the next room.
>>
>>100766038
Yes, then asks to Homura if they can sleep at her home where they will be alone.
>>
File: 41068350_big_p0.png (166.43 KB, 684x1005)
166.43 KB
166.43 KB PNG
>>100766112
And best of all, the images don't upload, whether you enter them correctly or not!

By the way, I didn't mean to upload that.
>>
>>100766038
That sounds likely.

I read a doujin where that happened before Mami killed Madoka.
>>
File: 41068350_big_p1.png (161.26 KB, 684x1005)
161.26 KB
161.26 KB PNG
>>100766142
I had to enter like 10 captchas before I realized that.
>>
File: 1383259573971.gif (991.85 KB, 500x281)
991.85 KB
991.85 KB GIF
>>100766124
>>100766135
>>
File: 40016764_p5.jpg (205.63 KB, 720x530)
205.63 KB
205.63 KB JPG
>Comparing what Homura did to literal rape
A little silly, but I want people to have this interpretation and then be inspired to make doujins out of it.

So why the fuck has no one done it?
>>
File: 41068350_big_p2.png (157.65 KB, 684x1005)
157.65 KB
157.65 KB PNG
>>100766173
Anyway, this one is titled "Love Rivalry Magica" (修羅場マギカ),
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41068350
>>
File: 41068350_big_p3.png (138.09 KB, 684x1005)
138.09 KB
138.09 KB PNG
>>100766202
And I've uploaded it to Mediafire in place of imgur, since it's being a little shit right now.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wipwruavgecad/
>>
>>100766199
I'm positive that the scene was created to deliberately evoke rape.

And there have been quite a few Homura-raping-Madoka doujins already.
>>
File: 41068350_big_p4.png (168.96 KB, 684x1005)
168.96 KB
168.96 KB PNG
>>100766238
>>
>>100766199
They have.
>>
>>100766238
Thanks!
>>
>>100766274
Uh-oh
>>
File: 41068350_big_p5.png (161.52 KB, 684x1005)
161.52 KB
161.52 KB PNG
>>100766274
>>
>>100766284
Links?
>>
>>100766264
names?
>>
>>100766038
http://youtu.be/1dJpdPyQtww?t=41s
Madoka: Should we take a bath before dinner?
Homura: Y-yeah...
Homura: Madoka, you go first. I'm okay with going after you...
Madoka: Aw, don't be like that! Let's go together~!
Homura: Ehh!? T-together...?
Madoka: Eheheh! Just kidding.
Homura: Madoka...
>>
File: Tomoe -san PLS.jpg (180.25 KB, 675x442)
180.25 KB
180.25 KB JPG
>>100766238
>closest
>>
File: 1345033882806.jpg (680.62 KB, 2855x4164)
680.62 KB
680.62 KB JPG
>>100766120
I think Madoka is the type of girl who is lewd without really realizing that she's being lewd, she's just too pure.
>>
File: 41068350_big_p6.png (168.83 KB, 684x1005)
168.83 KB
168.83 KB PNG
>>100766324
>>
>>100766038
Fucking Pandering Pentagram
>SayakaxHomura route
>"Let's ditch Madoka so we can be together!"
>"ok"
>Madoka's standing three feet away from them
>>
>>100766238
Is this gonna end up like Ayanero's MamiHomu?
>>
File: 41068350_big_p7.png (148.09 KB, 684x1005)
148.09 KB
148.09 KB PNG
>>100766366
>>
>>100766264
Has there? I know of that one from 2011, but that's not Rebellion. Also it's really silly and over the top, needs to be more realistic.

Just need to wait for Ayanero, I guess.
>>
>>100766199
They do. But most of doujins we got are non-h.
>>
File: 41068350_big_p8.png (188.31 KB, 684x1005)
188.31 KB
188.31 KB PNG
>>100766402
The end.
>>
>>100766402
As a bonus, here's my first draft of page 7.
>>
>>100766443
>everyone has already forgotten about Kyouko
>>
>>100766443
>"Gee Homura, how come Kyubey lets you have two girls?"
>>
File: 412507540.png (65.03 KB, 643x298)
65.03 KB
65.03 KB PNG
>>100766486
>>
>>100766402
>>100766443
Good job, Homura.
>>
File: 1389646855019.jpg (1.02 MB, 1000x1450)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>100766405
New Ayanero doujin is already being translated. But no rape there except Homura fucking Madokami's mindless body.
>>
File: 1388258803721.jpg (290.99 KB, 570x1014)
290.99 KB
290.99 KB JPG
>>100766486
nice work as always
>>
>>100766572
post the rest
>>
File: 1389175963158.jpg (195.44 KB, 400x602)
195.44 KB
195.44 KB JPG
>>100766572
necrophilia =/= rape
>>
>>100766572
I know, I meant we need to wait longer.

I'll take what I can get though. We need more Ayanero translations and scans.
>>
File: 1368242803111.png (40.35 KB, 314x291)
40.35 KB
40.35 KB PNG
>>100766572
>Pacific Rim Kaiju's

YES!! YES!! YEEEES!!!
>>
>>100766345
http://youtu.be/1dJpdPyQtww?t=1m9s
Homura: Hey, Madoka, are you still awake?
Madoka: Yeah. It's kinda... embarrassing to sleep in the same bed, huh?
Homura: That's why I said I'm fine with just sleeping on a futon...
Madoka: It's okay to stay like this. You're warm after all, Homura-chan.
Homura: So are you, Madoka.
Madoka: Eheheheh...
Homura: Why did you invite me over to stay overnight?
Madoka: You looked so lonely when you said you lived alone.
Homura: Me, lonely?
Madoka: And I was thinking there were a lotta things I wanted to talk to you about.
Homura: Madoka...
Homura: Um, thanks.
Madoka: I didn't do anything worthy of thanks.
Madoka: I mean, it makes me so happy just being with you, Homura-chan.
Homura: Me too.
Madoka: So is it okay if I stay over at your place next time, Homura-chan?
Homura: Y-yeah... It's an empty house, but if you're okay with that, then...
Madoka: It's not empty. It's got you.
Homura: Madoka
Madoka: Fwahhhhh... I'm getting kinda sleepy.
Homura: I feel like I'm going to sleep well tonight too.
Madoka: I'll turn the light off then. Good night, Homura-chan.
Homura: Good night, Madoka.
>>
File: 1390147102283.png (275.72 KB, 630x630)
275.72 KB
275.72 KB PNG
>>100766630
>>
>>100766572
>We'll drift with a partner
>Take my hand, we'll drift!
>>
>>100766694
>Madoka: I mean, it makes me so happy just being with you, Homura-chan.
>Homura: Me too.
>Madoka: So is it okay if I stay over at your place next time, Homura-chan?
>Homura: Y-yeah... It's an empty house, but if you're okay with that, then...
>Madoka: It's not empty. It's got you.
>Homura: Madoka
>Madoka: Fwahhhhh... I'm getting kinda sleepy.*

*translation:
>Madoka: I better go to sleep or I won't be able to keep my hands off her, and I don't want Homura-chan to lose respect for me by putting out on the first date.
>>
File: 1380056502354.jpg (7.83 KB, 186x205)
7.83 KB
7.83 KB JPG
>>100767224
Yes?
>>
File: 1357442639389.png (240.33 KB, 531x750)
240.33 KB
240.33 KB PNG
>>100767252
More like she was afraid that her parents would find them doing something, again.
>>
What's the bet that the final confrontation between Godoka (When she finally gets her memories back) and Homucifer will result in them fusing or joining forces to create the perfect being?
>>
>>100767252
>>100767586
My little sister sleeps in the same bed as her friends sometimes and with me at other times and nothing indecent ever happens that I'm aware of
>>
>>100768266
That's a little too kinky.

They might fuse Soul Gems or something, though.
>>
>>100768313
Yeah, well, I bet she doesn't have this look on her face.
>>
incubators were never a problem

without them humanity would have died a long time ago and the universe would be fucked

please die you over empathetic scum
>>
>>100768393
kyubey pls
>>
File: 1390112488279.jpg (902.11 KB, 1477x1040)
902.11 KB
902.11 KB JPG
>>100768333
"Y-Your Soul Gem is entering mine..."
>>
>>100768266
Must they fight? What if Homura successfully suppresses Madoka's memories so that she lives a happy human life, and then Madoka returns to being Madokami afterward? win-win.
>>
>>100768477
Surely there can't be two gods.
>>
File: 1390339945509.jpg (884.21 KB, 2000x2667)
884.21 KB
884.21 KB JPG
>>100768333
>Implying that hasn't happened
>>
>>100768477
That would be pretty dull.

Plus, Homura would probably reset time and make Madoka live out an endless loop of mortal lives.

Not to mention hitting the reset button every time that Madoka got a date.
>>
>>100768518
Well, like, in a more consensual way.
>>
File: 39359383_p1.jpg (842.13 KB, 1400x910)
842.13 KB
842.13 KB JPG
>>100768499
They're not, they're God and the Devil.
>>100768573
>dull
>not wanting Ume-flavored season 2
>>
>>100768477
Even if that happens, I really doubt Madoka is just going to say "oh okay I'm a goddess again and everything is fine". Homura has got some 'splainin to do.
>>
>>100769191
>'splainin

To an omnipotent goddess? It'll just be a pitiful hug where she says she understands everything but it's wrong and then all the bad will go away, leaving hameru in tears.
>>
>>100768499
>2014
>Monotheism
>>
>>100769490
>dualism
>ever
>>
>>100769291
No way. This isn't the sort of thing that can be settled so easily. Plus that would be a rerun of what happened in Rebellion.

Madoka will have to be sincere about how Homura hurt her, and Homura will have to apologize and accept Madoka as she is in full.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (76.66 KB, 586x600)
76.66 KB
76.66 KB JPG
>>100770118
Or...
>>
File: who homu.gif (147.82 KB, 800x640)
147.82 KB
147.82 KB GIF
>>
File: 40310965_big_p16.png (212.65 KB, 800x700)
212.65 KB
212.65 KB PNG
>>100770118
She can say how much hurt she feel while hugging and Luminous with Homura, in fact that something very "Madoka".
>>
>>100770118
Homura is not a person who will regret what she did. I'm sure she will better completely kill Madoka and Madokami instead of let her being God again. She said in 12th episode that her wish is worse than death.
>>
The problem doesn't lie in the world she created, the problem lies in the fact that she has no respect or gratefulness for the future that Madoka gave up all else to make real. She thinks so little of Madoka as a person.
>>
>>100770815
>>100770671

Well Homura is kind of an Autistic bitch
>>
Hey guys whats the best place to preorder Rebellion from? I notice aoa doesn't have anything up yet and I'm starting wonder if they'll do anything at all. Animate usa doesn't have anything up ether which is also a let down.
>>
>>100768266
Madoka will purify Homucifer and strip her of her memories and let her live a normal life, having never known Madoka or her deep RABU
>>
>>100771160
But that would be just as bad as what Homura did to her!
>>
>>100768605
Magical Girls can't consent to such a thing.
>>
File: Madoka tops Homura 2.png (394.44 KB, 1024x840)
394.44 KB
394.44 KB PNG
>>100771213
I don't even know what to say to that.
>>
>>100771199
Exactly such a thing would bring forth tragedy unending.
>>
File: 39770250.png (883.32 KB, 1800x1500)
883.32 KB
883.32 KB PNG
>>100770815
Madoka shit all over Homura's wish by taking away her ability to redo their meeting.

She's even forced into being a magical girl again in the new universe to fight for a world she thinks is complete garbage.
>>
>>100770815
>She thinks so little of Madoka as a person.
Wat. Madoka the person is back, Madoka the concept is now split into just concept minus the Madoka.


>>100771160
>>100771199
I think the problem with this is that Homura never had a happy family or friends that she had to sacrifice. All she had was Madoka, who sacrificed herself to protect Homura.
>>
>>100771271
Which is why it won't happen. Madoka is about endings that aren't tragic but aren't completely happy, either.
>>
>>100771304

Honestly I think the most likely and best ending is Madoka accepting Homura into Yuri Valhalla.
>>
So, will the next movie be Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Counter-Rebellion?
>>
>>100771339
Nah, that's too simple now. It's going to be them coming to terms and splitting the rule over the magical part of the universe together.
>>
>>100771361
>So, will the next movie be Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Counter-Rebellion?

It'll be Revelations or something.
>>
>>100771160
>>100771277while
Madoka has no influence over Homura, while Homura can do different things with her due her wish.
>>100771304
I don't think they will continue this story in near future, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>100771445
But its fun to speculate on the healing that will come.
>>
File: 1387798766985.jpg (33.36 KB, 500x500)
33.36 KB
33.36 KB JPG
>>100771361
Revengeance.
>>
>>100772415
Until they announce it, it is possible that nothing will happen at all. Personally rebellions ending is perfect for me much better than original series
>>
>>100772617
What part of 'Fun' did you miss?

Besides the ending was open as fuck even if they don't do anything with it its clear that the story goes on.
>>
File: 1334263255873.jpg (32.60 KB, 704x480)
32.60 KB
32.60 KB JPG
>>100772617
>it is possible that nothing will happen at all.
>>
>>100772666
It is fun to speculate after official trailer at least. You will be just disappointed if they won't continue it.
>>
>>100772666
I mean people are so sure here that they speculate about new movie as it will happen next season.
>>
>>100772792
The fun isn't solely in the confirmation or official continuation but in the moment and in what someone else believes.
>>
>>100772792
Wow, calm your autism. You're basically saying people aren't allowed to speculate about open endings because there is no sequel confirmed.
>>
File: 1334017798991.png (227.18 KB, 447x400)
227.18 KB
227.18 KB PNG
>>100772792
>if they won't continue it.
Yeah, just like Toei will stop doing Precure and say "Fuck it, we think the series really is complete with only 11 seasons".
>>
>>100772917
you are retarded delusional faggot. aniplex got a lot of different projects that they can milk, if they decide not to continue Madoka, they won't.
>>
File: lewd.gif (2.98 MB, 640x360)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
Is this gay?
>>
>>100773320
The only one delusional here is you, buddy, Madoka is already a franchise, the question is not "if" they are going to make a second season, the question is "when" they are going to make a second season.
>>
>>100773470
Or movie. I think another movie is more likely.
>>
>>100773352
There's nothing gay about true love.
>>
>>100773646
>>
File: Kyouko Walking Her Pet.jpg (192.73 KB, 375x531)
192.73 KB
192.73 KB JPG
>>100773983
Forbidden but pure.
>>
>>100773470
Eva is franchise too.
And they made rebuilds after 10 years break
>>
File: Black and Blue (4).jpg (346.39 KB, 738x1042)
346.39 KB
346.39 KB JPG
Did anyone save that writefags story where Homura kept raping Sayaka with her familiars?
>>
>>100773983
I always wondered what would happen if Kyouko 'met' with Hitomi after Sayaka.
>>
File: 1358048530098.gif (1023.10 KB, 791x594)
1023.10 KB
1023.10 KB GIF
>>100775113
Sayaka is not for raping. Sayaka is for loving.
>>
>>100775500
Raping is loving.
>>
File: Black and Blue Prisoner.png (453.96 KB, 1000x1414)
453.96 KB
453.96 KB PNG
>>100775500
Are you sure?
>>
File: 1389874400458.jpg (143.69 KB, 600x450)
143.69 KB
143.69 KB JPG
>>100775500
>>
File: Yellow and Black (6).jpg (234.25 KB, 850x1204)
234.25 KB
234.25 KB JPG
>>100775593
>This is what Mami actually believes.
>>
File: 2.jpg (92.40 KB, 343x384)
92.40 KB
92.40 KB JPG
>>
File: Kyubey-Chan.jpg (344.61 KB, 800x1133)
344.61 KB
344.61 KB JPG
>>100775880
Contract?
>>
File: 1269796148291.png (121.46 KB, 854x708)
121.46 KB
121.46 KB PNG
>>100775880
My favorite plot device!
>>
File: 005.jpg (266.61 KB, 987x1400)
266.61 KB
266.61 KB JPG
>>100775979
Kyubey is so evil
>>
>>100775880
Use it on Homura.
>>
>>100775500
Raping is just surprise loving.
>>
File: 5.jpg (157.66 KB, 692x521)
157.66 KB
157.66 KB JPG
>>100775880
>>
>>100776161
I don't think I read this one.
>>
File: 1389882018247.jpg (46.23 KB, 482x328)
46.23 KB
46.23 KB JPG
>>100776250
After the first twenty-seven times it stops being a surprise.
>>
File: Balance.jpg (224.06 KB, 850x1202)
224.06 KB
224.06 KB JPG
Just remember the lives of all the MGs mean nothing in the face of the universe.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.