[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1389721966228.jpg (892.21 KB, 1536x2048)
892.21 KB
892.21 KB JPG
One piece time !!!

Last thread >>100718657
>>
File: Bogart_Anime_Infobox.png (84.46 KB, 177x300)
84.46 KB
84.46 KB PNG
bogart edition
>>
Which Strawhat is going to die in this arc, and why is it Franky?
>>
File: 1383326356583.png (23.66 KB, 164x388)
23.66 KB
23.66 KB PNG
I'm reposting this without that picture to avoid the cancer. All of you seem to think she'll use her same bag of tricks this time around. She's going to fight differently this time because it's the finals. D-Block was just the fodder, why are you taking hits and overexerting yourself with mooks? Save your strength for the real fight. Some of you really have a narrow view on Becky. I can't wait until she wins or goes down fighting bravely and just. I can just see all you faggots saying "BASED BECKY".

She's saving her strength for when it counts. Just wait and see.
>>
File: Bard.jpg (209 KB, 960x590)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Will there be a musician on Big Mom's ship for Brook to duel with?
>>
>>100729635
Namis Twin...
Twincest when?
>>
>>100729635
and do what? she wont hit anyone, shes already gone through that to death of how she wont fucking hit anyone, and the 4 people she will be facing arent fucking idiots that will fall for that trick
>>
>>100729772
She'll give people a good kick or nudge out of the arena, which for this final round, is even more open to the water.
>>
>>100729635
it is now official. "cancer" just got added to the stupid buzzwords of /a/ list.
>>
>>100729849
Cavendish helped her before
this time it will be fake lucy and Bart helping her and "fake" losing
>>
Post you pet theories.

>Eustass Kidd's epithet is "Captain" because he is Killer's Usopp.

Killer even wears his own Jolly Roger post time skip.

Either that or Killer is one of Kidd's division Captians.
>>
File: doge.jpg (44.06 KB, 743x647)
44.06 KB
44.06 KB JPG
Almost perfect representation of /a/. fucking zorofags
>>
>>100729849
>>100729772
>>100729635
Speaking of her no hitting policy, does she see feel that not hitting them, but instead making them fall into the water with man eating fish absolves her guilt?
>>
>>100729937

>Sanjivotes

probably some sad Sanjifag proxyvoting
>>
>>100729550
>Franky dying
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>100729937
>chopper only has 2 votes
sounds about right
>>
>>100729937
Nami not best...
She uses the WEATHER as her WEAPON
>>
>>100729995
There's absolutely no reason Chopper should stick around. Sanji should cook him and any other doctor they've met on their journey should join.
>>
>>100729937
>picking anyone beside Zoro, Luffy, Franky or Sanji

>but muh Usoppe

Usopp is a dead character, he's done. Nothing more to come, except for meeting his father.
>>
>>100729978

Apparently yes.
>>
File: 725-11.png (280.17 KB, 850x1230)
280.17 KB
280.17 KB PNG
>>100729978
Again, she'll give people a decent kick/push out of the ring.
>>
>>100730038
Ever heard of Emergency Rations
Chopper Living Emergency Foodstock
>>
>>100730038
i rather have him be the kawaii ugguu character rather than have one of the others become it.
>>
Is Luffy-senpai's senpai Barto's senpai as well?
>>
>>100730038
Chopper will die and Law will feel it is his duty to follow Luffy after what he's done for him.
>>
Will Oda make Franky fight Machvise, Senor Pink, and Bastille at the same time or will he make it a free for all?
>>
Is his name "Senor Pink" or "Señor Pink"?
>>
>>100729978
It doesn't make sense even if there were no fish. In this arena, most challangers are there willingly and took the risk of dying.
>>
>>100730108
probably free for all. Our Señor does not appreciate nuisances
>>
>>100730124
How the fuck is this even a question? Senor isn't even a word. So unless you're implying his first name just happens to be Senor it wouldn't make sense
>>
>>100730038
Monster point ain't too shabby and his ability to talk to animals could be useful theoretically. As much as I love Usopp, he's the team's clear deadweight.
>>
>>100730069
The point is, she'll kick people but doesn't want to seriously harm them, but will happily let the fish kill them. Does she not want people to be killed or does she just not want to take responsibility?
>>
>>100730157
That means Franky's fight gets interrupted once again, and also that so far he hasn't beaten a single doflamingo officer
>>
>>100730089
>implying that won't be Bart after he joins
>>
>>100729716
>>100729888
Y'know what, fuck this. You all are intentionally doing this. I'm out until the next chapter. Sorry to the other two who actually gave a response instead of shitposting. I gotta find another place to discuss this manga at.
>>
>>100730226
>implying he will join
Bartofags are delusional
>>
>>100730201
Probably the latter, also she wants to defeat Doflamingo with the fire fruit, so I imagine she's not completely passive, just doesn't want to do harm to random people she barely knows or without good reason, so a little hesitation in trying to kill Luffy.
>>
>>100730218
One would assume that in his training usopp learned how to equip haki to his balls ;)
>>
>>100730252

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: l006.jpg (91.74 KB, 728x391)
91.74 KB
91.74 KB JPG
>>100729635
>S-she was just saving strength for the real fight!
>needed the help of achelia to defend herself
>was clearly fatigued while fighting suleiman
>got nearly killed by Cavendish
>explained that avoiding hits is her way to fight

She doesn't really look like a strong as fuck character that is just holding back.
>>
>>100730198
Usopp is the best bluffer/liar, pretty good at tinkering/helping Franky, and can snipe from a really far range. Choppers whole job could be done by any doctor.
>>
Straw Hat Win Count against Doflamingo's Crew
Franky - 3 (Senor Pink, Baby 5, Buffalo)
Zoro - 1 (Monet)
Luffy - 1 (Caesar)
Law - 1 (Vergo)
Sanji - 1? (Viola)
Brook - 1 (Jora)
Everyone else - 0
Why isn't Franky the protagonist?
>>
>>100730167
I mean it's fucking One piece, Roger's surname is Gol for christ's sake. It could be either one.
>>
>>100730252
One piece threads on /a/ are more cancerous than nurutu

everybody knows this
>>
>>100730034
My brethren.
>>
>>100730252
Why don't you try arlong park, friend?
>>
>>100730270
Hey, I can still hope until its confirmed not happening.
>>
>>100730336
Doflamingo is spanish themed. It makes sense

take into account occam's razor, and don't make crazy theories about "Seno R Pink" or some shit
>>
File: HxH.gif (2.68 MB, 393x141)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB GIF
http://shipoffools.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece:_Ship_of_fools_Wiki

Click random and get a random devil fruit power
>>
>>100730320
>Franky
You forgot about Machvise
>>
>>100730376
what's the point? all the arlong park and mangahelper fags are already here.

Why do you think wanpiss threads are so shitty?
>>
>>100730034
She's a greedy slut, that's what she is.
>>
>>100730442

Because they're on 4chan.

It's not like outsiders need to join in for the threads to be shitty.
>>
>>100730396

Look at Cavendish and the meaning behind his name.
>>
>>100730428
I won't be surprised if Oda pulls some bullshit and Franky wins against Bastille
>>
File: 734_kinemon_confirmed.png (207.52 KB, 490x422)
207.52 KB
207.52 KB PNG
Is Kinemon a Strawhat?
>>
>>100730419
>inb4 300 responses
>>
>>100730319
Franky doesn't need Usopp's help and the lying has only helped against these incredibly gullible dwarves. He should be manning the cannons, if Franky hadn't taken that from him too. Obviously he was once much more important, but Franky has almost completely taken over his function crewwise.

Also Sogeking did more sniping in that one appearance than Usopp has ever done in his life. I wish he would join ;_;
>>
File: Mjpop.gif (1.67 MB, 190x167)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>One of your Warlords has teamed up with Strawhat Luffy
>The other has seemingly resigned
>Send the Admiral with a vendetta against the Sichibukai to check things out
>>
>>100730320
Franky confirmed for monster trio
Franky confirmed for getting an higher bounty than Sanji
>>
>>100730551
That's Akainu for you
>>
>>100727256
>Well but Bart trolling around was totally intentional and nobody could beat him anyway

The entire reason behind Bart trolling is to provoke people into attacking his shield so that they suicide against it.
>>
File: One_Piece-v40-059[Null].png (192.92 KB, 759x1200)
192.92 KB
192.92 KB PNG
>>100730528
Its a vague grouping of opposition.
>>
>>100730570
>yfw sanji is rekt by tomago while big bro franky is 1v3ing enemies.
>>
>>100730252
aw man. pls dont leave. we value you so much, anon.


btw. how do we know when he's gone? or even worse, when he comes back. D:
>>
File: 1390389086392.gif (2.12 MB, 250x139)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
>>100730419
>Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Vanara (ひとひとのない、モデル:グリルしたホー) is Mythical Zoan-type Devil Fruit in which the user the user can transform into a hybrid or full version of a Vanara. Hito meaning “Human”, in both Viz Manga, and the FUNimation dub, it is called the Human-Human Fruit, Model: Vānara. This fruit originally in the possession of King Bijou that was going to be the fruit he had ate, but now his blade Hozaru had “ate” this fruit through one of Dr. Nanbu’s processes.
>>
>>100730528

Obviously.

Between Kinemon, Barto, Rebecca, and Sabo, the Straw Hats sure are getting a lot of new recruits this arc.
>>
>>100730551
I know Akainu hates the shichibukai too but he cant ignore the fact that they balance the world power
>>
Strawhats Power Rankings:

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Franky
4. Sanji
[power gap]
90. Brook
91. Robin
[power gap]
901. Usopp
902. Chopper
[power gap]
9000000001. Nami
>>
File: 1388560866023.jpg (36.64 KB, 720x540)
36.64 KB
36.64 KB JPG
Franky will surely lose a 1v3
R-right?
>>
>>100730666
oh hi /co/
That moment caught me by surprise i almost chocked on my water
>>
>>100730039
Usopp represents the readers of one piece…


Dissing on Usopp is a direct representation of yourself
>>
>>100730396
Obviously it's spanish themed' but it could still be a name as opposed to a title, and if it's a name I'm unsure as to whether or not we're going with the japanese transliteration or the actual spanish word.

It's like Gear Second and Gear Third. Obviously they should be second gear and third gear, but we call them something else because japanese
>>
>>100730683
What's that 'balance' bullshit ? The story showed that shichibukai care only about their own interests and are just taking advantage of their position to do so.
>>
>>100730459
Not really if you see what she buys with her money...
Greed => Buying the most expensive
She buys many cheap clothes
Greed => keeping money to herself -> no, for repair of going merry becomes buying things for the sunny (intercepted by luffy throwing a party)
She is a well balanced character
>>
>>100730683

So far the Sichibukai have been a net loss for the marines, with Akainu's world conscription they don't really need them anymore
>>
>>100730683

Oh yes he can.

Rationality ranks considerably lower than 'purge the pirate scum' in his thought processes.
>>
>>100730528
That's an inferior translation, powermanga identifies him as an ally
>>
>>100730419
http://shipoffools.wikia.com/wiki/Kurai_Kurai_no_Mi this shit is pretty much blackbeards yami yami no mi renamed
>>
>>100730783
There's a difference between buying cheap clothes and buying clothes at cheap prices.
>>
File: 17.png (257.50 KB, 850x1230)
257.50 KB
257.50 KB PNG
>>100730792
Not specifically an ally, a "piece"
>>
>If Straw Hat goes after you he won't hesitate to cause mass destruction

Funny thing is Fujitora isn't even wrong, heroes they ain't.
>>
>>100730878
You need more money for the same amount of wares for expensive ones..
I thought logic logic logia was legal?
>>
>>100730774
But they also represent as symbols of government power, being able to control unruly individuals, no matter what the truth may be.

They keep the chaff down while Marines focus on the Yonkous.
>>
File: 0548-017.png (292.40 KB, 954x1500)
292.40 KB
292.40 KB PNG
This thread is stupid.

Bon Kurei time
>>
>>100730882
>tfw powermanga doesn't have 735 yet
>>
>>100730774
the yonkou have to at least take into account that if they fight against the marines in a major scale they have to fight the shichibukai too. The war made it clear that they were willing to do that at least
>>
>>100730882
>>100730882
Yeah. In the end, Kinemon really just a piece. A single piece. You could even say he's One Piece.
>>
>>100731119
What is the stupidest thing Oda can make One Piece into and still get away with it?
>>
>>100731118
But the war also made it clear that the full force of marines + shichibukai is only eqaul to a single yonkou
>>
>>100731172
the power of friendship. I've been calling that shit since 2005 and I will continue to do so
>>
>>100731172

Buggy's nose.
>>
>>100731216
Oda said it was physical
>>
File: kizaru2.png (181.07 KB, 500x281)
181.07 KB
181.07 KB PNG
>couldn't hit Buggy from a short distance
>could break a fucking key from a very long distance while fighting fucking Whitebeard
>>
>>100731188
it's a good thing that the yonkou dont get along then
>>
>>100731188

This is the funny part. There arent 3 powers. There are the marines, sometimes the shichibukai, and three different yonko.

If shanks had joined whitebeard going into the war they could have tagteamed the shit out of everybody. Hell that three powers shit doesn't even take into account the revolutionaries.
>>
>>100731262
Which is why the marines cannot allow a new Pirate King
>>
>>100731342
This
>>
>>100731341

To be fair. HAd the Marines not had Ace with them WB alone would probably have been enough to defeat them.
>>
So i stopped at fishman island shit(the palace is flooded and that ugly arlong wannabe on steroids is getting held off by zoro), how far do i have to go?
>>
>>100730666
>I bet this type of shit doesn't happen to John.
>>
>>100731172
>>100731216
>It's a note
>Going to paraphrase here
>"Yo. You didn't need to find One Piece. You had it all along. And it's actually more than one thing. Each member of the crew that carried you here is ONE PIECE of the treasure. And the treasure is your friendship."
>>
>>100731188
But they would have destroyed the remaining WB pirates if Shanks hadn't stepped in, and WB's DF was probably the best suited for that battle
>>
>Sichibukai overthrowing a Kingdom
>Has the King hostage, his daughters are fighting to stop the Sichibukai
>Luffy's adoptive brother shows up to help
And now;
>Two of the Warlords higher ranked officers in combat, one fights by floating in the air and slamming down while the other swims through the ground to launch surprise attacks

Oda...
>>
It's time for hypotheses:

"One Piece" is actually the strawhat.

Coby will get killed by Luffy's hands.

It won't be BB who kills Shanks, it will be Akainu.

Luffy will die at the end of the manga.

Kuzan will join the Strawhats.
>>
>>100731188
That was two years ago...
The marines have been pumping up in order to go against the yonko, revolutionaries and lastly shichibukai...
Did you think there would be any place left for Pirates in a world of Absolute Justice
>>
>>100731501
>And that Treasure is actually fragments of my soul
>Which you have returned to me!
>The Dark Pirate Gol D. Roger has returned!
>>
>>100731471
But at the same time they has two rouge shichibukai in Jinbe and Blackbeard, plus a less-than-cooperative Hancock
>>
File: marincolosseo.png (41.07 KB, 256x271)
41.07 KB
41.07 KB PNG
Bromance soon?
>>
>>100731516

So we'll have Royalty not join at the end of the arc but a female who is working with the Shichibukai but had their own reasons ends up joining the crew.

Looks like Viola is joining.
>>
>>100731516
>fujitora says the situation is like what almost happened to alabasta

thank you sherlock
>>
I just thought about it. The entire reason Vivi couldn't join crew was because she had Princess shit to do back home. But for Rebecca she doesn't need to stay since the next in line for the Thrown is her Aunt. That means that she is free to travel with the strawhats.
>>
>>100731341
Hmm, why aren't the revolutionaries counted as a world power? Every time someone mentions them, marines in the area look like they've shit themselves.
>>
>>100731648
The Luffy fan club expands!
>>
>>100731506
Maybe they were a little stronger than whitebeard then. the point is that they couldn't hope to match two yonkou, let alone all four like it was implied when the "three powers" concept first came up
>>
>>100731234
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmHTASY6oKA
It's a physical friend maker.
>>
>>100731581
>The Dark Pirate Gol D. Roger has returned!
>Returned soul fragments
>Roger kinda looks like Ywach

Oda is Kubo, Kubo is Oda. Kishimoto is a fag.
>>
>>100731561
>implying those forces haven't also gotten much stronger
>>
>>100731583

But whitebeard could have destroyed the very ground the marines were on. I don't think Whitebeard would lose if he just decided to Gura Gura everyone's ass. Then again, he couldn't kill Akainu, which pisses me off. That guy destroyed an island. Akainu should be dead. The only way that is justifiable is if he was less susceptible due to being a logia.
>>
>>100731118
They really only have to worry about Mihawk, Kuma and Buggy's new crew. They would have to consider the rest but chances are lower that they'd show.
>>
>>100731680
they weren't...

until now
>>
Senor Pink is a real baller.
>>
So let's say Fujitora uses the events of Dressrosa to justify disbanding the Warlords. What happens?

> Kuja Pirates are integrated into the Strawhats
> Mihawk continues not giving a shit like always
> Kuma continues to be a Marine tool
> Buggy quits because Buggy Pirates are best pirates anyway
>>
>>100731806
seeing how mihawk is the best swordsman in the world that is a lot to worry about.
>>
>>100731837
He's hard boiled
>>
>>100731692
I would say a lot stronger than the WB pirates, but the yonkou are probably bigger enemies with each other than they are with the WG
>>
>>100731837
I'm loving that fight so far.
>>
>>100731860
Doesnt he have a hardon for zoro now though?
>>
>>100731857
>SHs finally take down a yonkou
>Buggy pirate alliance takes over the yonkou position
>>
>>100731898
last time I checked zoro isnt a yonkou, might be wrong though
>>
>>100731837
>But senior pink you can't face down 3 admirals on your own!
>I drink milk where ever I feel like
>So hard boiled.
>>
>>100731648
Well, Sabo and Barto will trade blows in the ring. Considering what Barto said before about being bros after fighting in the ring...
>>
>>100731769
He was doing a rescue operation. He only started gura guraing up the place after Ace got killed every member of his crew were behind him.
>>
>>100731857
>Amazon Lily gets Buster Call'd, it's basically an island made of super strong Haki pirates
>Mihawk is fine because no one wants to fuck with him
>Kuma is already a marine tool
>Buggy will luck out, somehow
>>
>>100731871
i dunno man, if Blackbeard (who's no longer a marine asset) hadn't killed whitebeard i feel like it would've been an even draw. It's not like the marines had a clear advantage in that fight. Plus, they were fighting on marine territory
>>
>>100731860
Hell I'd be more afraid of Kuma.
>>
>>100731966

Buggy is a part of some "research society" to find treasure. He will probably offer the WG a cut and will have his bounty revoked as long as he doesn't fuck shit up too much.
>>
>>100731983
>blackbeard now has the power of gravity/blackholes/whatever AND earth quakes
have they said how he did that shit yet?
>>
>>100731680
Revolutionaries are a Militia; like Pirates they dont own countries; they are a military organisation to free countries from the world government and the marine occupation

but why does dragon fight the wg; does he have some knowledge from the void age or is it something like a grudge?
>>
>>100731648
Is it going to be Sabo's thing that he gets people's names wrong?
>>
>>100732094
He's luffy's dad and a D.

It's obviously for the lulz.
>>
which site was it that releases high quality scan for OP. i mean the latest chapter
was it powermanga
>>
Why is everyone making a big deal about Burgess like he is some kind of hot shot big threat?

This is the way I see it.

Ace = Sabo
iirc their sparing matches were like 49 to 50 or something. So they were basically equal with Ace being just a tad bit stronger.

Ace > Burgess
When Burgess tried to attack Ace, Blackbeard had to step in and save Burgess and told him that he was no match at all for Ace and just to stand back because Ace would have ended his life easily.

So, if we go by this then Sabo should also be able to easily kill Burgess who was no match at all for Sabo's equal.
>>
>>100732104
Isn't that what all the three brothers do?
>>
>>100732075
No
>>
>>100732150
Powermanga hasn't released the latest chapter yet
Wait a couple hours
>>
>>100732094
>but why does dragon fight the wg; does he have some knowledge from the void age or is it something like a grudge?

Just remember it like this, he has something in his past very similar with Sabo. He grew up on Luffy's home island, maybe he was a Noble once as well, but something happened there that made him wish to change the world from it's core.
>>
>>100732176
Gay.
I bet he ate whitebeard
>>
>>100732157
Didn't see Ace do much that was too strange besides sleeping during meals.
>>
>>100732094
>>100732145

Basically he realized that he could give the D to any woman in existence and got bored so he decided that he was going to give the D to the most powerful institution ever - whether they wanted it or not.
>>
>>100732156
except ace was a logia for all you know Jesus might have not known haki back then
>>
>>100732156
Years have passed.
This was pre haki and DF for both of them.
>>
>>100732104
>>100732157

Actually, that could just be Sabo's thing. And Ace and Garp falling asleep could just be there thing.

Luffy's thing might be that he does other's peoples things. Like when he got lost with Zorro or when he does impressions with Usopp etc.
>>
>>100732075
Nope. My guesses:

> Blackbeard used his Yami powers to absorb them.
> Blackbeard had a twin he devoured in the womb and gave him Whitebeard's powers
> Magic
>>
>>100731948
>But Senor Pink, if you consume a DF you'll never be able to swim again!
>Fuck you, I swim when I want
>>
>>100731676
Except for the fact that her dream is to live with her dad.

I don't try to say "Toy Soldier is guaranteed to die."
>>
File: One_Piece-v46-051.png (166.43 KB, 752x1200)
166.43 KB
166.43 KB PNG
>>100732273
>>
>>100732340
She doesn't know he's her dad, and her memory of her life with him before is missing for now.
>>
>Sichibukai abolished
>Hachibukai instated
>LaughingLuffy.jpg
>>
>>100732228
Yeah I guess, though I don't remember Ace even calling anyones names, he just said "omae"
>>
>>100732409
she wants to live with mr soldier

close enough.
>>
>>100732075
My guess:
>surround Whitebeard with black hole stuff, creating a lonely universe where only one devil fruit exists
>take a regular fruit with them
>regular fruit turns into devil fruit because no other fruit that could turn in this "universe" exists and since fruits need to reincarnate
>eat devil fruit
>profit
>>
>>100730369

Is that Cavendish or Nami?
>>
>>100732409
And it will return once he's detoyified.
That's sort of integral to Sol's plan.
>>
>>100732505
It's Sabo
>>
>>100732104
Ace and Luffy both have narcolepsy habits, and Luffy/Sabo both get names wrong all the time and just make something up on the spot instead.

Calling Barto whatever came to mind like this was a total Luffy thing to do there.
>>
>>100731009
He's saying that she gets discounts all the time and extra free shit thrown in too.
>>
File: 0531-003.png (332.41 KB, 943x1500)
332.41 KB
332.41 KB PNG
>>100732667
i found sabo
>>
>>100732494
Good theory on how to create a fruit that contains the power, but what about eating it to have two powers?
>>
>>100732831
Truly the best girl.
>>
Crack theory time? Crack theory time.
What if the main antagonist of the arc is actually the Toy Soldier? Since no one except the toys can remember who the toys are, who's to say they aren't hardened criminals who want to wreak havoc on the kingdom that imprisoned them? Since Toy Soldier never admitted he was royalty and seemed to even avoid it, how do we know he really is Rebecca's father?
So the SOP plan works and all the toys return, Dressrosa falls into chaos and Fujitora switches his target to Doflamingo because of the uprising.
Doflamingo and the executives do what they can to escape, and end up somehow mangled into Luffy and Law's alliance to take out Kaido, boosting Law's prediction of 30% chance of success to around 60%.
And in the end Doflamingo takes Kaido's throne like the smug fucker he is, going from World Noble to pirate to Shichibukai to King to Emperor.
/bullshittheory
>>
>>100732862
isolated space probably.
>>
>>100732258
Think about it another way, Sabo also has a few years training on Ace even before time-skip since he went out to sea first and instantly went to the New World with Dragon to learn some big tricks. Then Sabo has still been training even after Ace died in order to not screw up and not be there at a crucial moment a second time.

Even if Ace immediately joined WB's crew as soon as he took sailing he wouldn't have as much training as Sabo here.
>>
>>100731676
rebecca is next in line

daughter of eldest > youngest
>>
>>100732075

He uses his gravity powers to keep the two devils from exploding out of his body.
>>
>>100733028
Not when the eldest was dead before she even took the throne.
>>
>>100731676

She also has no reason at all to travel with the Strawhats.
>>
>>100732875
Final boss is Violet, she wants to secure the throne and fuck over both parties.

Just wait for the dust to settle and she'll stop hiding her eyehax
>>
>>100731341
That's why they were so terrified when they found out that Shanks was having a meeting with Whitebeard because they were afraid that they could team up and wreck everyone.

I guess that's why Mihawk believes that the most terrifying power in all of the seas is to make allies of everyone and unite them.
>>
>>100733188
>doffy escapes
>she goes with them to chase him because she knows jack shit about running a country
>he's always one step ahead reaches raftel before them
>>
File: sabo.jpg (63.30 KB, 764x345)
63.30 KB
63.30 KB JPG
So does the Sabo theory still stand up with this panel?
Is this just him talking with Ace's corpse again?
>>
>>100729937
I really like Zoro, but Zorofags are the worst.
Fuck them all and their powerlevel shit.
>>
>>100733505
If you don't think it's Sabo you are literally retarded
>>
>>100730666
Fuck, what is this from? I thought I saw all the DC movies
>>
>>100731692
I never thought that the marines+shichbukai were a match for all 4 yonou at once. You had to be a retard to believe that. It was obvious that wasn't the case.
>>
>>100733505
What theory
It is him, there's no way it's not
It would be the worst red herring bait and switch of all time if it wasn't. Impossible to explain.
>>
>>100730701
4/10

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Franky
[power gap]
90. Brook
91. Robin
[power gap]
901. Chopper
902. Nami
903. Usopp
[power gap]
[power gap]
[power gap]
[power gap]
[power gap]
9000000000000001. Sanji
>>
>>100733505

What do you mean stand up? That panel literally reinforces the fact that its sabo. Hes talking to rebecca and telling her that her country resembles the bullshit that him/ace/luffy grew up with. Scumbag royals.
>>
>>100733551
I asked a question. Chill out sperglord.
>>
>>100733505

Look yeah. Luffy thought he was dead. At the end of the current chapter he talks to Ace. Three sake cups. Now he is talking about shitty royals.It is defo Sabo.
>>
>>100733634
Its a stupid question.
>>
>>100733634
to be fair, you asked a really dumb question.
>>
>>100733551
but
BUT
what if it's really gaimon
>>
>>100733664
and you're a stupid man.
>>
>>100730701
Definitely.
>>
>>100733701
Gaimon is the unknown shichibukai
>>
>>100730701
>>100733617

where the hell is sogeking on your lists
>>
File: 1385405471108.jpg (81.27 KB, 737x621)
81.27 KB
81.27 KB JPG
>>100733702
Why the fuck are you even posting?
>>
>>100733627
>>100733551
Yeah, he's even wielding a pipething, just like they did as kids. If it's not Sabo then Oda is just pulling some damn good baiting.
>>
>>100733807
Several power gaps above Luffy.
>>
>>100731769
>Akainu should be dead
Akainu is strong.

Also, destroying the island would be a suicide since he's a devil fruit user.
>>
>>100733849

He should be on a boat.
>>
>>100733882
>>100733849
Couldn't he just lay a path of magma and run on it before it submerges?
>>
>>100731769
My question is how aokiji survived after WB stabbed him with haki. Did he just make a hole where he was gonna get stabbed or something?
>>
>>100733912
magma's molten rock.

shit sinks pretty fast.
>>
>>100733978
Yes.
>>
>>100732862
D's can do that
>>
>>100733912
that's a lot of magma considering how big the ocean is. Aokiji can get away with it because he only freezes already existing water he doesnt creat the ice
>>
>>100733978
probably.

if he was hit with haki, he wouldn't have turned to ice in the first place.
>>
>>100731769
>Then again, he couldn't kill Akainu, which pisses me off

Only because Akainu ran away like a little bitch and then Blackbeard and crew got in the way.
>>
>>100734112

Bit it was a direct hit to the head.
>>
>>100734154
But he has plot armour.
>>
>>100730320
Technically Usopp captured Caesar, not Luffy.
>>
>>100734200

That's the thing that annoyed me.
>>
>>100731983
It's really up in the air, WB's ability is great for taking out relatively weak enemies. But two strikes wasn't enough to kill or seriously maim Akainu, and Sengoku, Garp, Kizaru, and Aokiji were all in perfect health
>>
>>100730528
>sogeking
>>
>>100734274
sogeking is now canon
>>
>>100734247
I don't like him either but he's pretty suitable as one of the main antagonists.
>>
>>100731172
A single coin of Gol.d Rogers homemade currency also known as rogerbucks
>>
>>100734112
WB could only damage Akainu by attacking from the back like the old dying bitch pirate he is, 1on1 the admirals were styling his sick ass and he couldn't do nothing
>>
File: 1390424802289.jpg (97.62 KB, 450x488)
97.62 KB
97.62 KB JPG
>>100734366
Oh no its happening
>>
File: 0557-008.png (643.77 KB, 1891x1500)
643.77 KB
643.77 KB PNG
Im reviving this thread
>>
>>100733102
lrn2monarchy
>>
>>100733603
That's what was implied when the yonkou were first introduces, calm your tits
>>
>Fujitora wants to destroy the schibukai

Reminder that he's a swordsman and Buggy can't be cut.
>>
>>100731676
A good leader knows whats happening under their command, literally Viola's power.
>>
>>100734154
>Bit it was a direct hit to the head.
Akainu is strong.
>>
File: 0433-002.png (278.65 KB, 950x1500)
278.65 KB
278.65 KB PNG
>>100734708
>>
>>100734841
like anyone could kill buggy, he simply allows us to live
>>
>>100734841
>Use Gravity to squish buggy together
What now
>>
>>100734855
maybe a little too oppressive for a leader though?
>>
>>100734869

So it the ground Marineford was build upon.
>>
>>100734366
sold for $100 dollars irl.
>>
>>100734906
At present she's under threat of Doflamingo, but she's been trying to protect some if possible, ie not reporting Soldier and the dwarves's movements to them.
>>
>>100734841
fujitora called down several meteors for fun
>>
>>100734912
Akainu is stronger than the ground.
I mean this whole argument is retarded.
>I'm mad because he survived being hit

If he survived it means he was strong enough to survive you fucking retarded piece of shit sperglord may your dead ancestors become angry purulent hemorrhoid in your ass
>>
>>100732875
Naw. The entire point of One Piece is to fix the broken world. Doflamingo's ideals of strong> weak or noble > non-noble and his general dickey basically lose him a spot in the new world order. It's fairly obvious that the reverie that will happen this year (one piece time) will have an insane ammount of Straw Hat allies present that will seperate themselves from the World Government. For that they need Riku/Violet as monarch.
>>
>>100735038
I can see where that guys coming from. it would have been nice if whitebeard killed akainu before dying himself
>>
>>100734708
best impel down escapee, reporting in
>>
>>100735038
He shouldn't have survived. How much is it going to take to defeat him now? If a concentrated earthquake powerful enough to destroy a massive island is not enough, what is?
>>
File: Tired.jpg (9.45 KB, 223x200)
9.45 KB
9.45 KB JPG
Why are the marines being severely underestimated? Look at the Marineford war. Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp and Sengoku were pretty much uninjured. Warlords barely did shit. Yet everytime it's

>Marinez got RAPED by a single yonkou!!!!

No they didn't they won and pretty easily too seeing as most of them didn't do anything. Garp and Sengoku just sat there pretty much the whole time.If war continued they would have won against Shanks.They still had 4 top tiers in good condition versus Shanks crew which has what 2 tops tiers? Shanks and Benn.

these yonkou fanboys are starting to piss me off
>>
>>100735203
This guy knows whats up
>>
>>100731263
Buggy is really good at dodging attacks sometimes.
>>
>>100735232
Whitebeard was way past his prime and still they rescued Ace.
>>
>>100735232
They would have lost to shanks
>>
>>100735302
ace died
>>
File: 1736786423784239482.png (299.26 KB, 942x1500)
299.26 KB
299.26 KB PNG
>>100735292
Forgot pic
>>
>>100735302
And Ace died.
>>
>>100735211
>He shouldn't have survived
why?
who the fuck are you to decide who can survive what in OP?
if he survived it means he can survive it.
>How much is it going to take to defeat him now?
enough to defeat him, that's what
>>
>>100735232
akaiun pls leaf
>>
>>100735363
that was his own doing, they still managed to free him which is what they set out to do
>>
>>100735319
>muh shanks
>muh yonko
>>
>>100735363
>>100735367
Only because he decided to turn around. Ace dying doesn't mean Whitebeard lost the war per say.
>>
>>100734797

Not really. I never thought that at all. I think some of you just have poor reading comprehension. No offense.
>>
>>100735407

Freeing him doesn't mean shit if he doesn't make it out alive.
>>
>>100735203
Why is Crocodile so Based?
>>
>>100729978
If they end up getting injured they'll get sent to the infirmary and be turned into toys. She wants to avoid that so there's still a chance you can survive in the water and avoid damage.
>>
>>100735429
shanks is in his prime, He could have wrecked the marines after they'd took on whitebeard.
>>
>>100735433
>Ace dying doesn't mean Whitebeard lost the war per say.

yea actually thats exactly what it means

>goal to rescue ace
>ace dies
>objective failed
>>
>>100735367
Ace is just bad at being rescued
>>
>>100735365
As expected from our saviour, how could a man can be this humble?
>>
>>100733978
Yes, which means that logia is still op even vs haki.
>>
>>100735232
Marines aren't just the commanders. There's a giant force of infantry on both sides. The top brass didn't get killed off in order to:
a. not lessen the impact of Whitebeard's and ace's death
b. deprive them of a chance to have a story impact later on
The marines kinda cheated anyways. They had every variable in their favor (pacifistas, walled off bay, cannon line, whitebeard in poor health and bleeding to death) and so on. On an open sea battle the Whitebeard pirates would have annihilated a fuck ton of marine ships and a lot more of the marine commanders would be dead. So basically: plot armor.
>>
>>100735487
Your joking right? Are you seriously saying Shanks can solo beat garp and sengoku and kizaru and aokiji?
>>
File: Untitled.png (250.19 KB, 541x310)
250.19 KB
250.19 KB PNG
>>100735237
>>100735457
because suna suna no mi
>>
>>100735373

What could Luffy do for instance? A Grizzly Magnum wont be able to match the destructive power of Whitebeard's quake even if it was five time larger. The guy took an earthquake to the head and came out relatively unscathed. If you have a reason for it then explain.
>>
>>100735112
There's still hope that Garp will do it one day.
>>
>>100733701
It is CLEARLY Bluejam.
>threatened Luffy into giving the mera mera to him
>"I really thought he was dead!"
>Luffy is in tears, scared to death
>Bluejam uses Sabo's pipe after picking it up randomly in the trash
>put those sake cups at Ace's grave to mock them
>>
>>100735577
punch him again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again until he falls over
>>
>>100735557
Not that poster but yeah Shanks could solo any of the people you listed.

Blackbeard fought Garp and Sengoku simultaneously pre timeskip and
1. Wasn't defeated immediately or at all
2. Wasn't going to run, but did run once Shanks said he'd whoop everybody if they didn't stop.

Blackbeard clearly believed Shanks was a greater threat than the entire remaining Marine forces, and Blackbeard knows what's up.
>>
>>100735302
Well, Garp did let Luffy just walk up and grab him. If it were anyone else up there besides his grandkids there's no way anyone would have gotten past him.

Probably only Whitebeard himself could have done it but even then I think it would have been a dragged out fight leaving both in terrible shape.
>>
>>100735487
shanks could probably take on 1 admiral-level opponent
>>
File: 0421-001.png (183.70 KB, 950x1500)
183.70 KB
183.70 KB PNG
>>100735757
>>
>>100735676
I'm not saying 1 on 1 I meant all together cause he said Shanks would wreck the marines. I'm saying he couldn't have because he would be up against 4 top tiers.

Also Blackbeard is a coward. He also ran away from Akainu and he was uninjured than does that mean Akianu is stronger than Shanks? No.
>>
Who will Luffy fight at the very end of OP, /a/?
>>
>>100735757
Whitebeard could not deal with Akainu's magma without taking extraordinary and fatal damage.

Shanks stopped all of Akainu's magma instantaneously and with ease and without taking any damage whatsoever.

Shanks is substantially stronger than an admiral level opponent.
>>
ITT: major shanks wankage
>>
>>100735676
no he left because he got what he wanted and had to reason to stay and waste time fighting shanks and the marines. And black bird and his entire crew was getting smashed by sengoku
>>
>>100735817
himself
>>
>>100735557
after the massive fight they went through? damn straight. Remember that Marine's lines were in shambles. It's basically round 2 and while Shanks as a single man might not have survived a 5v1 assault, his crew would've overwhelmed the marines easily.
>>
>>100735203
>inb4 femcroc
>>
>>100735805
He could probably fight 3 admirals simultaneously to a stalemate, but at Marineford Akainu was already injured by Whitebeard so Shanks probably would have won even vs Akainu Kizaru and Aokiji at the same time, plus Shanks has very powerful crewmates to buffer.
>>
>>100735817
Garp. He will surrender to Garp, entrust him with Ace and then start the golden age of pirates on the execution stand.
>>
>>100735890
Shanks.
>>
>>100735907
>>
>>100735829
He lost his arm to a weak sea king, and he got his scars from blackbeard before he had any devil fruit powers.
>>
>>100735817
Dragon.
>>
>>100735909
>He could probably fight 3 admirals simultaneously to a stalemate
>>
>>100735757
>admiral level

Jesus this shit needs to stop. I hate these kids.
>>
>>100735859
You're making shit up. Blackbeard stated "try and stop me" to Sengoku and Garp as he attempted to sink Marineford. He continued in this attempt until Shanks told him to stop, at which point he basically said "I'm not ready to fight Shanks yet" and left.

There was NO indication that Blackbeard was done, he was actively goading/fighting the fleet admiral and the hero of the Marines with Zehahahas and all until Shanks scared him away.
>>
>>100735829
Whitebeard was sick and had already been stabbed by fuckboy Squard, none of what you said proves that Shanks is above an admiral just that he can fight evenly against 1.
>>
Is powermanga the new MangaRule? I heard somewhere that they have the same team working on the chapters.

Mangarule was by far the best out of the 3 translations. they even did volumes of one piece.

Speaking of which, is anyone doing One Piece volumes anymore?
>>
>>100735961
Croc is a man for me whatever he turns out to be, and even when Oda would revert him into a big titted chick, he would still be a man for me. Because evidently, he likes being a man.
>>
>>100732068
Wait is buggy a shibukai? Did I somehow miss this? What?
>>
>>100736062
Literally. Mangarule just changed their name to Powermanga. Most of the staff, if not all is the same.
>>
>>100736032
Or he didn't think he could take on both the WG and another yonkou
>>
>>100736071
I'd husbando him either way. Him being a chick originally would just be the extra icing on the cake
>>
>>100735981
If his intention was to cut Akainu's head off instead of save Coby Akainu would have immediately died.
>>
File: Let's Roll.jpg (72.47 KB, 1280x720)
72.47 KB
72.47 KB JPG
>>100730039
>Usopp is a dead character, he's done.
>Nothing more to come, except for meeting his father

You are very wrong due to your non-observation of either the manga or anime. In both, Oda has very carefully created Usopp from the very beginning to NOT be a liar. Everything that Usopp "lied" about comes true, whether it was his tall tales to Going Merry's Kaya or about the pirates or about how many followers he has. Usopp is simply ahead of his time.

Usopp told Kaya about the goldfish that pooped out islands - proven true in Little Garden arc.

Usopp told villagers that pirates were coming - proven true.

Usopp told many different people about his 8000 followers - it's coming true now....
>>
>>100736131
I'm ready to see what this guy is scheming on right now. I'm surprised he and Mingo haven't clashed yet...or teamed up.
>>
File: Hakuba.png (27.65 KB, 245x180)
27.65 KB
27.65 KB PNG
>The story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde takes place in
>Cavendish Square
>>
File: 09.png (470.55 KB, 1693x1250)
470.55 KB
470.55 KB PNG
>>100736032
>>
>>100736196
do you post this in every thread?
>>
File: 1379809243043.jpg (181.34 KB, 1300x950)
181.34 KB
181.34 KB JPG
>>100735907
>>100735961
Did somebody say femcroc?

> You will never be dominated by your aggressive shichibukai waifu
>>
>>100736131
Well, if he wants to be a man enough to bother Iva with it, I can't really call him a woman. I feel it would be insulting to him. Wait a minute, did we ever see him bare-chested? What says he can't have a female body right now?
>>
>>100732075
Before eating the darkness fruit he ate the Dog dog fruit: Model Cerebus, allowing him to eat 2 other fruit. Explain the 3 guns and 3 skulls on his flag.
>>
>>100736240

apparently the titanic sank too
>>
>>100736236
Me too. He and Daz Bones gotta be up to something
>>
>>100736112
Is anyone doing One Piece volumes anymore? I have up to volume 68 and have been looking forward to collecting the rest.
>>
File: ive seen some shit.jpg (77.36 KB, 1280x720)
77.36 KB
77.36 KB JPG
>>100736249
I fucking hate that picture. Shanks' left cheek looks so weird. Like he's sucking on a jawbreaker from ed edd and eddy or something.
>>
>>100736175
What does that prove?
>>
>>100736267
What if fem-croc is muscular and has small tits after years of passing
>>
>>100736056
Yeah ok bro Shanks is vice admiral level. Poor troll attempt.

I agree that Shanks is stronger than Whitebeard was at Marineford, but obviously not as strong as prime Whitebeard before he got sick.

Shanks was able to sneak up and throw a surprise block at Akainu without Akainu even noticing him until he was blocked. This means that if he didn't want to block, he could have mortally wounded Akainu (who couldn't even sense his presence at all).

He's above admiral level, not 'equal' to it. Similarly, if Blackbeard fought Aokiji he would win.
>>
>>100736078

>this nigga
>>
>>100736281
If we did I would have a screencap of it, so no
>>
>>100736351

its his hair that gives off that illusion
>>
>>100736284
if thats the case why didnt he use that power against whitebeard when he was getting his ass kicked?
>>
>>100736175
No he couldn't. At this point I don't even know if you're a troll or not. I've seen some people underestimate the admirals before but this beyond that. Take shanks cock out of your mouth.
>>
>>100736281
Shut up fag, Croc is clearly a delicious T-girl
>>
Daz's name in Germany is Jazz Boner.
>>
>>100736388
God, the anime looks awful.
>>
>>100736393
No way. Look at the silhouette, his cheek is going way off into the distance. If that were true, his face is entirely shifted to his right side.
>>
>>100736436
I chuckled

>>100736437
Yeah it does. I'm going through the manga next for my delicious Croc pics
>>
>>100736032
re-read 578
>>
>>100736363
>Yeah ok bro Shanks is vice admiral level

when the fuck did he say that? He only said he wasn't above admirals not that he was vice-admiral level. I think you're the troll here.
>>
>>100736363
>>100736056
>>100735829
>>100735757
>>100735487

>Arguing over which cartoon character is stronger

*tips fedora*

Seriously who gives a fuck, we'll find out how good dragon/shanks/kaido/big mom/whoever is when they fucking do something
>>
>>100736424
So... you support what I say about it being possible he could be a woman RIGHT NOW? Like, everyone expects of Oda to do the big tit thing but then he fools everyone.
>>100736388
good taste
>>
>>100736249
Yeah, "If I leave now I got what I wanted, if I stay I get wrecked." If Shanks didn't show up he was going to sink Marineford though.

Blackbeard clearly saw himself as strong enough to defeat the Marines present, but not strong enough to defeat Shanks.
>>
>>100736556
We saw how powerful Shanks was when he held off Akainu's punch with one hand
>>
>>100736437
it really does. Specially when law was introduced after the time skip
>>
File: Shanks.png (541.92 KB, 642x1055)
541.92 KB
541.92 KB PNG
>>100736354
It proves that pre timeskip he was stronger than Akainu outright.

He also defeated Kaido in a single day and without taking any damage (Marines as source pic related).
>>
>>100736363
Yeah, I definitely said that Shanks is equal to a VA.
>>
>>100736576
That would be pretty cool actually. Just seems kind of too far out in left field because of how deep his voice is (though that can be blamed on anime entirely)
>>
>>100736584
He also though himself strong enough to beat Whitebeard and look what happened. He got his ass kicked. Just because he thinks he can doesn't me he has the capability to actually do it.
>>
>>100736691
I just want to see some big Croc Titties and his sandy cock at the same time.
>>
>>100736388
You know, it could work. Use a binder, train to be strong and put something around waist area. Then put something around your shoulders to create illusion of having super broad shoulers. Also, he has no beard. Even after being stuck in Impel Down.
>>
>>100736662
do not reply this man is a troll

i repeat DO NOT REPLY
>>
>>100736032
No need to re-read it, I'm aware of that page and have it saved from long ago.

Blackbeard was actively challenging Sengoku and Garp, trying to sink Marineford, then Shanks showed up and he retreated immediately. Saying "lol I got what I wanted" doesn't change that, he knew if he stayed and tried to sink Marineford with Shanks there, he'd be defeated, so he basically decided not to be greedy.

>it's still to early for our battle to happen
>>
>>100730419
Step Step no Mi: It can be used to walk along walls, ceilings and in mid air also one may stand in mid air with this power. Its main ability is to alter the users gravity.

Basically I can walk on anything.

>I actually like it.
Give it to someone who's extremely fast and they can run in the clouds.
>>
>>100736662
He only forced Kaidou to abandon his attack, probably because both would lose the majority of their forces.
It proves he could fight with somebody who just took an earthquake to the head. Says nothing about how he would fare against Kizaru and Aokiji
>>
>>100736032
I think he actully said that his crew wasn't ready for Shank's crew. It's just like when he said that Burgess wasn't ready for Ace.

Blackbeard is some kind of pokemon trainer that just goes and collects rare pokemon and train them up to fight the Elite 4.
>>
>>100736691
Some people can train to be their voices to be very low. Also, some women are born with very low voices as well.
>>
>>100736600

Doesn't mean shit, we haven't seen him fight
>>
>>100736776
>the manga states something i don't like so I'll just claim troll.

Marines:
>He was fighting one of the other four emperors, Kaido, just yesterday
Kaido who was stated to be coming to kill Whitebeard, but only Shanks showed up. It actually states "fighting," if you dispute that you're the troll.
>>
>>100736196
>Usopp told Kaya about the goldfish that pooped out islands - proven true in Little Garden arc.
i don't remember that one
>>
>>100736758
Hmm. Despite working in a desert so long, he is always very clothed. I could believe it.
>>
>>100736800
>he only forced kaido to abandon his attack
Show me the panel that says that. So far, all we have is the Marines stating that he FOUGHT kaido. Sure, he must have backed off once Kaido relented, since Kaido isn't dead.
>>
>>100736240
I don't get it.
>>
>>100736267
>>100736131

Where did the femcroc thing even start? Besides iva's vague "I KNOW YOUR OTHER WEAKNESS" schtick?
>>
>>100736902
>>100736840
Damn this is getting to be more believable than being gender swapped by Iva
>>
>>100736877
Because nobody is stupid enough to think Shanks beat another yonkou unharmed. So either you have the I.Q of a brain dead cat in which case how can you even read or you're a troll.
>>
>>100736351
he clashed with Kaido before coming there
>>
>>100736962
I'm now trying to find a scene where he has something of his chest area exposed. So far nada.
>>
>>100737033
Your fanfiction doesn't trump the canon. The canon states that he fought Kaido the day before Marineford. Then at Marineford, Shanks arrived unharmed.
>>
Kinemon's just Vivi 2.0

He'll stick around till Wano. Momosuke is obviously some kind of princeling or someone else important. Kaidou is either at war with Wano or is its ruler.
>>
>>100736877
shanks talked kaido out of it. he didn't beat him you fucktard do u actually think he can just beat kaido without a scratch?? how far do you have shanks dick up your ass?
>>
>>100737063
Trust me, I have all of the episodes with him downloaded and in a special folder. There's nothing ;_;
>>
>>100736284
the 3 guns is just a pirate thing, takes less time than reloading. The the skulls makes sense, and the scar he gave shanks
>>
>>100737228
I just saw the skull as a triple agent foreshadowing when marineford happened.
>>
>>100737087
>calls what i said fanfiction
>meanwhile presents no evidence to backup his claim

yea ok
>>
>>100737124
It's not about what I believe it's about what the manga says.

The manga says he fought Kaido the day before Marineford, it does NOT say that he "just had a chat" with Kaido, it says he fought him.

You're writing a fanfiction where Shanks "had a friendly chat with Kaido" whereas the manga directly states that he fought him.
>>
>>100737331
>>100737087
samefag

shanks pls go
>>
>>100737320
I posted the fucking page where the manga states that Shanks fought Kaido the day before Marineford.
>>100736662
>too stupid to read what's posted
>tries to call others dumb for not electing his fanfiction over the actual manga.

It's stated directly that Shanks fought Kaido the day before Marineford. He appeared to take either no damage at all, or barely damage, because he seemed totally fine at Marineford sans a swollen jaw.
>>
>>100736925
>Sure, he must have backed off once Kaido relented, since Kaido isn't dead.

All Shanks had to do was convince Kaido that the costs of invading WB's territory would far outweight the benefits of doing so. They clearly didn't actually fight, since Shanks and all of his higher-ranking officers are in perfect health
>>
It's out
http://read.powermanga.org/read/one_piece/en/0/735/page/1
>>
>>100737087
are you retarded?
>>
>>100737385
That's not how samefag works, I wasn't pretending to be multiple posters.

Shanks fought Kaido, source:
>>100736662
>>100736662
>>100736662

Deal with it.
>>
>>100730124
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Senor_Pink


Romanized Name: Senyōru Pinku
English Name: Señor Pink
>>
>>100737419
Thanks.
>>
>>100737331
They heard they were in contact and due to Kaido's personality they naturally assumed they fought. Doesn't mean they actually did. Do you want Oda to spell out everything? Are you fucking retarded that you can't think for yourself? USE YOUR FUCKING BRAN YOU DOLT. YONKOU CANNOT BEAT ANOTHER ONE COMPLETELY UNHARMED.
>>
>>100737425
Do you have any argument or substantiated points whatsoever? Speculating that the manga lied and that your fanfiction is the real truth is the retarded move.
>>
>>100737522

>USE YOUR FUCKING BRAN

And what, throw it at you?
>>
>>100737410
>http://read.powermanga.org/read/one_piece/en/0/735/page/1

>>implying the translation is correct

The manga stream version said they "had a dispute." Others say skirmish or fight.
>>
please don't feed the trolls

this thread is going to be ruined again...
>>
>>100737522
>naturally assumed
You're still making shit up. You're assuming what they assumed. That's not stated. All that's stated is that Shanks fought Kaido the day before Marineford, and that Kaido planned to go to Marineford and kill Whitebeard but Shanks showed up after fighting him instead.
>>
>>100731172
Uranus
>>
So how long until Burgess knocks off Sabo's helmet in an attempt to reveal Luffy to the audience, but instead reveals Sabo's face with whatever's going on with it.
>Eyepatch?
>Scars?
>Dragon's face Tattoo?
>>
>>100737124
>>100737044
>>100736249

Kaido gave him a swollen lip
>>
>>100737581
>all translations except one say fight/skirmish/battle
It says fight in the raw.
>>
>>100736249
Even when they go to war they always look like they're in full-on vacation mode. Damn. I really like that about this crew.
>>
>>100736584
Well BB and his crew ran away when they saw Akainu coming for them.
>>
File: Adult_Sabo.png (348.26 KB, 655x743)
348.26 KB
348.26 KB PNG
so based on what we saw, how accurate is this flash forward sabo?
>>
>>100737673
alright then. I'll leave shanks like i left ging no power scaling yet.
>>
>>100737637
no eyepatch.

Oda's been saving that one forever.
>>
>>100737637
piece of meat. It was vergo all along
>>
>>100737410
I kinda like Shanks, but he seems kinda weak.
>>
>>100737780
build wise, looks accurate. Will have to wait on the face without the stache though.

>>100737708
Monkey dude is the best
>>
>>100737780
his face is probably burned, since Oda is refusing to show it. Something's going on up there.
>>
>>100737410
All the translations say they had a skirmish or a dispute not a fucking fight. Can't you tell a bad translation from a good one? Use some common sense.
>>
>>100737912
>skirmish
>not a fight
the level of idiocy is terminal here.
>>
>>100736196
Usopp even "won" the duel with Daddy after making that bold challenge and having Daddy call him on it.

Are there any more Usopp lies out there that are still unproven?
>>
>delusional rebecca fags who think she has any sort of physical strength
>>
>>100737956
skirmish also means a short argument
>>
File: 631564-piink.jpg (611.88 KB, 1790x764)
611.88 KB
611.88 KB JPG
Senor Pink for nakama
>>
>Violet
>Not becoming queen
Are you people forgetting her broken as fuck fruit? She can micromanage the entire nation if she wanted to. She's the all seeing eye like a motherfucking Sauron. Except she's "good" and everything.
>>
I think people are forgetting that BB only fights people on his own terms (though he is a bit over confident and a bit of a fuck up...seems to be a D thing) He had already got what he wanted from the Marines, was prepared for them ahead of time and Shanks showed up unexpectedly.

I think even if BB thought he and his crew could take out Shanks, he would still have fled, he would rather fight Shanks, Luffy or anyone for that matter on his own turns.

Besides he clearly is planning on something bigger to do (why he needed Whitebeards fruit and why Burgess is there to get the Fire fruit), he probably doesn't want the plan fucked Just in case Shanks could beat him.

plus this ABC fight logic that works in other shows doesn't always apply to One piece, just look at Megellan and Mr. 3.
>>
Calling it now.

Sabos pipe ate a devil fruit, the only reason he still uses this piece of literal garbage
>>
Aside the fem-croc theory, do you think Crocodile could have been a Revolutionary?
>>
>>100737956
>Skirmish
(figuratively) By extension, any minor dispute.
>Dispute
An argument or disagreement, a failure to agree.
>>
>>100738064
She can swing her claymore in one hand though ;')))
>>
>>100737849
Maybe he is the "weakest" of the Youkon...but maybe he is the smartest?
>>
>>100738139
Considering that he started A REVOLUTION it would be likely
>>
>>100737956
Man, that dumb Shanks even got his arm bitten off by a lame seamonster
>>
Can't wait till Sabo sticks that pipe up Rebecca's ass. He'll be gentle, though. He said, "I won't make too much of a mess."
>>
>>100737417
>They clearly didn't actually fight, since Shanks and all of his higher-ranking officers are in perfect health

Maybe they just kicked Kaido's ass that easy.
>>
>>100737956
Skirmish means 2 things either a short fight or a small dispute.

So which meaning do you think was used?

Either Shanks beat another yonkou unharmed OR he argued with him and persuaded him to not attack.

Which sounds more logical?
>>
>>100738139
Sure, I'd say it's quite likely he was affiliated with Dragon, making him one of the "revolutionaries"
>>
>>100738250
Well, yeah, actually. He was originally a revolutionary so he knew the exact tactics that would make Nefertari's people rise against him.
>>
>>100738139
No, that nigger doesn't bow down to anyone (unless he is conning them) He wants to be the boss.
>>
>>100738258
Pretty sure that he did that on purpose to manipulate Luffy into becoming a pirate for sure. If he hadnt been injured Luffy might have just abandoned the dream at some point but because of the hat he always has a motivation to move on.

Actually, I pretty sure that this is somewhat accurate
>>
>>100738307
Maybe you're retarded.
>>
>Oda says shanks beats kaidou to reach marineford
>bunch of trolls tell me it's not true even though I post the page

Fuck this shit I'm going back to /r/anime
>>
>>100738132
No, he probably just hakis through it. If Vergo can beat people up with a bamboo stick, pipe is perfectly reasonable.
>>
ITT: marinefags try justifying their husbandos getting their asses collectively handed to them on a silver platter at marineford.
>>
LET'S

BABY
>>
>>100738414
>post bad translation
>get called on your bullshit

wahhh you guyz are meanz to mee im gonna go cry now!!!!
>>
>>100738278
And she'll love it.
>>
File: 1389977974197.gif (2.30 MB, 218x233)
2.30 MB
2.30 MB GIF
>>100730419
http://shipoffools.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Beta_no_Mi

:^)
>>
>>100738362
I would assume that this was the reason why he left the revolutionaries. Alabasta has the only royals who didnt become Tenryuubito, they stayed kind people who feel that they owe their citizens.

Because of that the RA didnt want to take over the country, because infact nothing is wrong with it. But Croc wanted it to badly (because of the fact that its one big desert) that he decided to leave the RA and start of war by himself. At least thats what I assume happened.
>>
>>100738528
#REKT
>>
>>100731216
That;s the dumbest shit ever and doesn't make sense.

It's not 2005 anymore, and the story has grown way past that with the warning Whitebeard gave before he died.
>>
Why are you faggots so easly trolled by one guy? Just stop replying for christ sake
>>
>>100738462
You haven't followed the thread at all.
>>
>>100731118
Yeah and that yonkou died.
>>
>>100738528
>provides no evidence
>gets called out on bullshit
>nuh uh retard...
>>
>>100738654
oh i have, hence why it makes complete sense what i wrote
this whole thread has been:
>herp muh admiral is stronger then X
>no shanks can kick erryones ass
>nope.avi hes some shitty ass V-Admiral
>i....what
>GTFO TROLL
that has been this whole thread
eat a dick you stupid nigger.
>>
>>100738462
>whitebeard dead
>ace dead
>Jozu lost an arm
>marco suffered heavy damage
>Curiel burned down

>marines side
>akainu gets a tummy ache from whitebeard
>nobody important dies

OH BOY MARINES SURE GOT OWNED
>>
>>100738761
that has nothing to do with justifying marine's casualties in marineford. The thread was on Shank's powerlevel, not Marines.
>>
>>100738367
We are talking about the past, though. What we know is that Crocodile met Ivankov before he let go of his dreams to become the Pirate King. Maybe he heard of the ancient weapons when he was a revolutionary? And maybe his secret is related to this?
>>
>Shingeki thread
>polite discourse

>wanpiss thread
>trolls everywhere

Looks like one piece's time is over
>>
File: 1389888125622.png (36.78 KB, 631x635)
36.78 KB
36.78 KB PNG
>>100731188
No it showed that the full force of the marine = 1 Yonkou and about 100+ alllied extremely strong fleets of high ranking pirates. Sometimes it's like people read the manga and only saw a huge boxing ring with a lone whitebeard in one corner and some wierd ass representation of the marine slapping dicks on eachothers.
>>
>>100730419
Oh god, another fanonwiki?
>>
>>100738815
>island got fucked
>everyone shat themselves
>literally they reorganized their entire structure from the bottom up because they were so completely ass devestated.
>their prison system got broken open and the most dangerous pirates in the world got loose
no sir your a dipshit.
>>
File: 02.jpg (197.50 KB, 800x1164)
197.50 KB
197.50 KB JPG
>>100738758
see clearly it says skirmish

>Skirmish
noun
a short argument
example:there was a skirmish over the budget
>>
>>100738564
The reason Crocodile is interested in Alabasta is probably because of the ancient weapon, not being a desert island.
>>
>Akainu
Absolute Justice-All evil must be exterminated irregardless of circumstance, all sacrifices are justified.
>Fujitora
Blind Justice- Ignore obvious evils if it means you can better protect the innocent.
>Aokiji
Lazy Justice- Don't go looking for trouble, wait for a situation to develop before making judgement.
>Smoker
True Justice- Laws are just guidelines, do what you know is right even if it goes against established protocol.
>Kizaru
Minimal Justice- Put in the least amount of effort that is required of you.
>Garp
Justice of the Fist- Punch it really hard.
>Sengoku
Goat Justice- Feed news of any uncomfortable developments to your goat.

Which is best?
>>
>>100738953
>literally they reorganized their entire structure from the bottom up because they were so completely ass devestated.

they did because
a)aokiji left
b)sengoku taking responsibility for impel down actions so he left the position of fleet admiral
>>
File: 1386804392420.png (184.16 KB, 500x375)
184.16 KB
184.16 KB PNG
ITT: People who don't know the definition of the word skirmish.
>>
>>100738953
>look at how retarded I am

are you done?
>>
>>100737176
Was that face-scar ever explained? Maybe she replaced the upper half of her face with that of a man's.
>>
>>100739102
goat justice
>>
File: edgy.jpg (19 KB, 250x176)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>100730419
>The Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Kyūbi no Kitsune is a Mythical Zoan-class Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a Full or Hybrid version of the Kyūbi no Kitsune (a Nine-Tailed Fox). It was eaten by Calico Kidd.
>>
Is the troll who kept saying Shanks beat Kaido still here?
>>
>>100731188
Shichibukai didn't do shit in the war, and they're all reliable.

>blackbeard betrayed them
>hancock fighting for luffy
>crocodile fighting on WB's side
>jimbei fighitng on WB's side
>Kuma helped strawhat's escape and is some kind of double agent
>doflamingo is just fooling around and doesn't give a shit who wins
>mihawk leaves as soon as shanks comes aboard

Shichibukai have more of a ceremonial position, ie they were famous pirates who turned to the govbenment's side. This sets an example for the other pirates and also having them boosts morale. But the marines would be stupid to rely on them as some kind of super war power
>>
>>100739127
>strawman arguement
>HURR DURR RETARD
sir you sound like your vocabulary is exausted, are you alright?
>>
>>100735817
Blackbeard and the young Gorosei.
>>
>>100739149
>she
No.
>>
Holy shit luffy is a manlet compared to Sabo how are people in the area not noticing.

Also fuck that Uguu bullshit with Chopper I want my badass fighting doctor back, he was OP in the Skypeia and CP9 Arcs bring his power back nig nogs stop making him forced cute weak animal
>>
>>100739245
How about you start learning how to form a proper sentence.
>>
>>100738953
Right because their prison being broken has anything to do with Whitebeard's strength right? Kill yourself

>"everyone shat themselves"

Wow, what a bunch of nothing. The fact that you have to pull this kind of trivial, insubstantial crap out of your ass just shows how much of a retard you are.
>>
>>100739102
but Kizaru was so happy to kill people back when sengoku send him
>>
>>100738953
>half the shichibukai deflected, two out of three admirals weren't even taking it seriously

And even then whitebeard's crew still got owned. And now they disbanded.
>>
>>100739245
>can't spell argument right
>calls others retards

ok there buddy
>>
>>100739305
How about no, do you realize you fall into a pile of logical fallacies and must rely on being an idiot who only has the ability to insult people in order to make themselves feel relevant?
Did i strike a nerve? Are you upset?
>>
>>100738057
Earth shaking Haki and his death.
>>
>>100739149
Even if with a female body, Crocodile would be male. Calling him female if he desperately tries to be a man would be an insult to his character.
>>
>>100739149
Why? The upper half is not particularly manly of differs from the rest of the body.
>>
>>100736584
He didn't fight them.
>>
>>100739412
>says insulting is wrong
>insults

ok
>>
File: 0560-005.png (272.27 KB, 954x1500)
272.27 KB
272.27 KB PNG
Daily reminder that mango-chan could have killed Luffy right here…
>>
>>100730419

Joro Joro no Mi

Type: Logia

The main power of this devil fruit is that the user is able to turn into any natural occurring alcohols and produce them without any apparent limit.

Because of the nature of alcohols the fruit doesn't have any direct offensive means but is an highly powerful defensive and supportive logia.

Because of all the different types of natural alcohols existing the user of this fruit can not only produce a single type of alcohol but every alcohol that falls under the classification, such as menthol (solid at room temperature) and ethanol (found in alcoholic beverages).

Heh, this actually sounds like a fun power to have.
>>
>>100737109
He's not Vivi-like in anyway.

I guess Coby, Johnny, Yosaku, Ace, and Kaime are Vivi 2.0s too.
>>
>>100731188
Equal? The marines held all the important strategy cards and still only barely won. They had Marineford (defensive position, those giant metal walls, troops divided strategically on the battlefield, and it allowed them to manipulate Squard into stabbing WB).

If the battle took place on the open seas or on any island not under the control of pirates nor WG, there would've been a lot more casualties on the WG's side.
>>
>>100739201

>being this insecure
>>
File: 1381852797131.jpg (9.69 KB, 134x177)
9.69 KB
9.69 KB JPG
>>100731263
>and yet, he was accurate enough to shoot the key that would've freed Ace from Luffy's hand
>not aiming for Ace instead
>>
>>100739722
Do you know what barely winning means?
Only Akainu was injured how is that "barely winning"
>>
>>100739201
probably left in tears, poor special guy
>>
>>100738093
Too hardboiled for the crew.
>>
>>100739677
>implying the shichibukai care about their jobs
>>
what was that all about with Luffy using a big rock to lift the basket?
Couldn't the others just go up the same way?

Or it's just that Zoro is afraid of stairs?
>>
>>No.100730419
>http://shipoffools.wikia.com/wiki/Gama_Gama_no_Mi,_Model:_Toad

Shit.
That thing even has a "do not steal". And uses a pic from Naruto. And has such a basic consept that "Do not steal" becomes tripple retarded,.
>>
>>100739902
Luffy did a spiderman in there, there was no stairs
>>
>>100739859
Akainu, and by extension the other admirals and the entirety of the marines would have died there had BB not shown up to kill WB. Frankly, Akainu didn't stand a chance against WB so he got lucky.
>>
>>100739904
AAnd I'm too tired to link.
>>
>>100739846
Sengoku wanted regular people to kill Ace while he stranded guard.
>>
>>100739950
violet specifically said that there are stairs to go up, and the stairs were also shown
>>
>>100740006
I just know Luffy will somehow get stuck in the chain while trying to carry out Zoro's stupid plan.
>>
File: It Begins.jpg (15.86 KB, 266x200)
15.86 KB
15.86 KB JPG
>>100739983
>Akainu, and by extension the other admirals and the entirety of the marines would have died there had BB not shown up to kill WB.

oh boy here we go another troll
>>
>>100739983
Shitstorm incomming 2 Electric Boogaloo

>Protip: you're wrong
>>
File: sabo.jpg (38.14 KB, 281x349)
38.14 KB
38.14 KB JPG
What the fuck is up with sabos face here, what am I looking at

>other than the beard
>>
>>100740113
thats his hair he is looking down for some reason
>>
>>100740113
it's a fake beard
>>
File: 10.png (212.49 KB, 850x1230)
212.49 KB
212.49 KB PNG
Senor Pink for next nakama
>>
>>100740113
I can't see anything but the beard.
Mind specifying?
>>
>>100740113
...his neck?
>>
File: 11.png (201.47 KB, 850x1230)
201.47 KB
201.47 KB PNG
>>100740185
>>
>>100740113
IT'S THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HE IS STARING DOWN THAT'S HIS HAIR
>>
>>100740185
Why is Senor Pink so based
>>
>>100740185
Frankly, he's the most disturbing character in one piece yet.
>>
>>100740291
Sanji would never do that shit.
>>
>>100738408
Would have been pretty painful if Luffy still ended up becoming a carpenter instead after all that.
>>
>>100740352
Only for a woman
>>
>>100740295
Is it bad that so far I like Senor Pink more than doflo

Not to say that doflo isn't cool, it's just that Pink is so hard boiled
>>
File: 1337134767661s.jpg (7.03 KB, 214x251)
7.03 KB
7.03 KB JPG
>>100740185
> <3
>>
File: 0562-010.png (279.77 KB, 954x1500)
279.77 KB
279.77 KB PNG
>>100739677
Apoo has a father
>>
>>100740317
>Senor Pick disturbs him
Maybe you're not hard boiled enough
>>
>>100740396
I love you anon <3
>>
>>100740317
>awww the meanie creepy evul guy is evuuuuuul with mah trendy wymin feeels guise XD

fuck off, landwhale tumblrcunt
>>
>>100730320
Franky already beat Machvise and Senor?
>>
File: images.jpg (4.67 KB, 240x159)
4.67 KB
4.67 KB JPG
I'll never be as hard boiled as Senor Pink
>>
File: 1348007846646.jpg (8.57 KB, 167x251)
8.57 KB
8.57 KB JPG
>>100740396
anon-kun :3 <3
>>
>>100740317
I know, he's disturbingly awesome
>>
>>100740578
Nope, that guy got his facts wrong.

Or he thinks getting hit= JOBBING XP like everybody else.
>>
>>100730419
>The Kakumau Kakumau no Mi (Shield Shield Fruit) is a Paramecia-class Devil Fruit that allows the user to Take almost any and every hit to any extent.
>>
>>100740624
Not with that attitude
>>
New thread, Senor Pink edition
>>100740588
>>100740588
>>100740588
>>100740588
>>
>>100740291
It seems like in the OP world they have metric and imperial, because thats the only way to explain why the kilo-kilo fruit and that fat dude have the same powers.
>>
>>100730666
Goddammit Hal, get your shit together.
>>
File: saboo.png (116.08 KB, 1031x631)
116.08 KB
116.08 KB PNG
>>100741082
Posting in both threads

God help me Im so confised
>>
>>100735557
*you're
>>
>>100730988
Luffy the Stampede, the man with the 400 double dollar bounty.
>>
>>100740542
WOW what the hell
>>
>>100732150
>>100732211
Not using mangastream, pleabs
>>
>>100741499
million*
>>
>>100739245
>sir
This is literally reddit tier shit and needs to stop.
>>
>>100739902
It's probably just faster that way.
>>
>>100739983
What
>>
>>100737912
>All the translations
All of the translations but one say skirmish/fight/battle.

>being this upset that Shanks beat Kaido in a fight
I feel bad for you son.
>>
>>100729488
What chapter is this face from? Want to see what made Luffy react like this, he wasn't suprised/scared like this in ages.
>>
>>100743236
When he found out Sabo was still alive, about five to ten chapters ago.
>>
>>100737811
Aye. Eyepatch is for Luffy after Teach scratches one out in thier fight. The loss of depth perception is going to fuck him up hugely.
>>
>>100736240
well, shit...



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.