[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1389392489845.jpg (77.38 KB, 742x385)
77.38 KB
77.38 KB JPG
Not so pure now, is it?

God hates yuri
>>
What can't Ed do?
>>
File: 345634563456.png (273.54 KB, 667x486)
273.54 KB
273.54 KB PNG
>>100603175
Photoshop all that well. It seems.
>>
>>100603175
be in a good anime
>>
File: Veritas.png (42.81 KB, 269x250)
42.81 KB
42.81 KB PNG
>>100602529
Doing God's Work™ there OP
>>
I approve of this thread
Yuri is a life threatening disease caused by critical deficiency of vitamin D
>>
File: 134523452.png (571.09 KB, 1157x690)
571.09 KB
571.09 KB PNG
Here. I gave it a shot. I was really lazy about it though.
>>
>>100604853
Pft. Speak for yourself.
I just made >>100604889 and I'm a yurifag.
Sakura Trick is just so god awful.
>>
File: yuri dialogue.png (1.25 MB, 1055x2615)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>
File: TrishaGrave.jpg (69.48 KB, 500x283)
69.48 KB
69.48 KB JPG
>>100603175
>>
>>100605135
Fuck you
>>
>>100605135
Touche.
>>
>>100602529
You're probably the most pathetic person on /a/.
>>100604979
Or maybe you. But you're probably OP.

It's hard to tell because Sakura Trick anti-fans are horribly childish.
>>
>>100605359
Male yuri fans are the most pathetic.
>>
>>100602529
God hates you.
>>
>>100602529
FUCK YOU ED
>>
>>100602529
God confirmed for shit taste.
>>
>>100605398
I didn't even watch Sakura Trick. People who make shitty edits and whiny about yuri/Sakura Trick in many other threads are beyond infantile. Seriously, if it's really you every time then check your head. You're clearly not normal.

I've seen you (or someone like you) whining about Sakura Trick in Chuuni2 thread, Sekai Seifuku thread, MAL and ANN. Sorry, but this is pure cretinism. Think for a moment about your behavior.
Actually you/or that guy reminds me of Samurai Flamenco rape troll.
>>
>>100605359
Nah, I'm not the OP. It's pretty obvious by how differently the shops were done, for one. Kind of just proves how stupid you are.

But you're clearly from /u/, because the very first thing you did was call samefag.

Sorry some fans of yuri don't have dirt low standards.
>>
>>100605604
You have now accused three different people of samefagging.
>>
>>100605631
I'm not from /u/.
>But you're clearly from /u/, because the very first thing you did was call samefag.
I recognize you. Maybe there are more really stupid people on /a/. It's hard to tell.
>>
>>100602529
>2003
>>
>>100605713
So there are three really stupid and childish people on /a/. Good to know.
>>
>>100603175
Use Geass.
>>
>>100605804
Four including you.
>>
File: 1388763253249.png (465.37 KB, 955x939)
465.37 KB
465.37 KB PNG
But God is a lesbian.
>>
>>100602529
Ed is atheist though.
>>
>>100605856
I'm not stupid. I don't cry about anime I don't like in threads of other anime. I don't make shitty edits of anime I don't like and I absolutely hated ImoCho, Witch Craft Works and Nisekoi.

I still need to watch Sakura Trick, but I doubt it will make me angry and pathetic.
>>
>>100605750
I like how just ignored the part where I proved you're brain dead.
>>
>>100605962
>I'm not stupid.
You are one of the most stupid posters on the board. In fact your posts reek of (genuine) autism and a lack of ability to detect sarcasm.
>>
>>100605962
Except yurifags are obnoxious as shit. You can't talk about any show that has subtext without them bringing up Sakura Trick.
>>
>>100605804
Why does yuri have the most degenerate fanbase?
>>
>>100606084
Prove it.
>>
>>100606141
https://archive.foolz.us/a/search/text/yuri%20haremshit/
>>
>>100603513
Brotherhood was decent, it just went way too fucking far with the shonen this time.
>>
>>100606141
http://archive.foolz.us/a/search/text/Sakura%20Trick/
Enjoy
>>
>>100605876
This. What the fuck OP? He's literally the worst option for a shitty shop like this, he's the most mainstream atheist in anime and wouldn't have anything against this.
>>
>>100606084
Why you care? You know that thanks to this show, those shows will get some kisses later on. The authors just need to realize that we aren't scared of lesbians kissing.
>>
>>100606261
But harem really is mostly shit.

That isn't the guy's fault just for existing though.

It's because they're dense and not in a hilarious way like Shirou and they don't know how to just go for harem route because they're either moralfags or just plain incompetent.
>>
Lol. Good troll OP but it's getting old fast.
Yurifags will stay strong in /a/ there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>100605804
Is this your first time on /a/? "Stupid" and "childish" posts make up a good majority of the content.

You really need to lighten up.
>>
>>100606772
That wasn't even CLOSE to the point the guy was trying to make.
>>
>>100602529
Someone can do a better quality version?
I don't think I could do a better job but this sucks.
>>
>>100606565
I care because I don't want to talk about Sakura Trick, I want to talk about the respective series in question.
And yurifags constantly squealing about how 'amazing' it is, is annoying.
>>
>>100606919
I know, but my point is a term like haremshit shouldn't be exclusive to yurifags nor should it label you one.
>>
>>100607005
But it is amazing
>>
File: 1364534577845.png (116.08 KB, 400x400)
116.08 KB
116.08 KB PNG
>>100605967
You proved pretty much nothing but how you easly snap on the internet.
Not the same guy, consider that more than one person in this thread thinks you are overdoing it.
>>
>>100606980
Get me the two images and I'll do it.
>>100607051
Are you sure you read what that was replying to?
>>100607175
I don't think it could be any clearly that the two people were different, yet he still called samefag, thus proving he's stupid.
>>
>>100607005
> Implying Morisumer and Des are not into each other.
>>
>>100607005
We have whole bunch of generals right now on shows where the girls are in relationships can be interpreted as amorous and mentions of ST are nowhere to be found. Why don't you go post in the madoka/saki/sw/precure/aikatsu/im@s/kancolle generals instead of a ST thread?
>>
>>100607246
I do, the point anon was trying to make was that yurifags can't talk about subtext without bringing Sakura Trick.

But I don't think using a term like haremshit should automatically suspect you as a yurifag.
>>
File: 1389597924466.jpg (74.41 KB, 510x459)
74.41 KB
74.41 KB JPG
>>100606261
>>100606358
You people will never learn, baiting, trolls and shitposting is everywhere and because yurihaters are so dedicated with replying to all this shit, it's very easy way of trolling nowadays, same shit was with SlutLab and "yurishitposters", just look at this very thread half of it is baiting and shitposting by most likely same fag.
>>
>>100607420
Sakura Trick is the best thing ever and is always worth bringing up.
>>
>>100607516
I agree.
>>
>>100607291
I implied no such thing.
>>100607420
Ah, okay. I see your point.
>>100607516
>>100607543
>Shit taste general.
>>
>>100607516
Yes. You're right.
>>
I will bite.

Is Witch Craft Works a harem? Worst piece of shit I've ever seen. If all harems are like that then this genre is worthless.

Go watch Frank Capra of Ernst Lubitsch, kids. Those are real sexy, romantic comedies. Well, I will try Nisekoi, but I doubt it will change my opinion about harems.

I still need to watch Sakura Trick, but I usually like slice of life, so it's probably better than your shitty romcoms.
>>
Is this another Sakura Trick general?
>>
>>100607775
No, here is the shitposting general.
>>
>>100607246
Welp, can't find the original Ed and I don't watch Sacura Trick.
https://www.google.it/search?q=fullmetal+alchemist+ed&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSZRpjCxCo1NgEGgIICAwLELCMpwgaPAo6CAESFOwEzQXTBdoFzAXEAb4B2gGTAt0BGiDlKVpXZ2A3Z3tce-G29Fqiprqa16nnhAqken1fepaYmgwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBGhex9AM&sa=X&ei=HnjdUu6DO6mk4gS04ICYDQ&ved=0CCoQ2A4oAQ&biw=1600&bih=799
>>
I thought yurifags hated shallow fapservice for dudes. So why is this so popular?
>>
>>100607871
They only hate it when it doesn't pander to them.
>>
>>100607871
>>100607927
>not being a yurifag
cancer detected
>>
>>100607971
>being a yurifag
>cancer detected

Fixed
>>
>>100607764
>Is Witch Craft Works a harem?
No.
IS is and it's best selling anime last season, go watch it right now believe me you won't regret it.
>>
>>100607871
I don't know what you ar talking about. I'm the biggest yurifag but I still love fanservice and shitty harem shows.
>>
File: 1390158777443.png (3.49 KB, 388x360)
3.49 KB
3.49 KB PNG
>tfw yurifags are loud, proud and not going anywhere
Where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>100608014
I don't care if you like yuri, but if you enjoy harem, then you're a dumb person.
>>
>>100608059
Obama
>>
>>100608042
You sadistic bastard.
>>
File: 1389343849812.png (659.12 KB, 1280x720)
659.12 KB
659.12 KB PNG
>>100608042
>IS
>Good
>>
>>100602529
God loves yuri.
>>
>>100608059
It's because you are not a little girl.
>>
File: 1389330875066.jpg (47.31 KB, 150x191)
47.31 KB
47.31 KB JPG
>>100608014
>not appreciating purest form of love
>>
>>100608097
How is it more intelligent to like yuri than harem? They're both dumb romance that panders to the lowest common denominator. Only reason you think otherwise is because you like one of them and don't want to admit you for the retard you are.
>>
>>100608057
There were all these yurifags complaining about the licking and crap in that shitty not-incest show because it was just fanservice but they eat this same shit up in a different show.
Just seems kind of odd.
>>
>>100608059
>lefrogmeme
>hates yuri
you're /v/ is showing
>>
>>100608042
Nah, I'm planning to watch everything from this season. I won't watch a shitty harem from Fall. I've seen ten anime from Winter. Some of them have romance elements. They were cringe worthy at best (Pilot's Love Song) and downright embarrassing at worst (Witch Craft Works).
>>
File: 1385396259488.jpg (168.17 KB, 450x619)
168.17 KB
168.17 KB JPG
>>100602529
So I guess that's okay if you worship Satan.
>>
>>100605554
you couldn't tell that by his drawings?
>>
>>100608174
Harem it's not romance, it's just comedy.
>>
tumblr has invaded /a/.
They want that hetero males get their privilege checked.

Just check out /u/. It is horrible.
>>
>>100608174
One is a shitty, juvenile fantasy, other is usually a legitimate romance.
>>
>>100608174
Not all yuri panders, harems on the other hand are built to pander. It's basically the premise. A harem series' main goal is have many girls with different personalities in order to attract as big a fanbase as possible.

That being said, I do agree that yuri can pander. e.g. Sakura Trick.
>>
>>100607764
>If all harems are like that then this genre is worthless

Not all of them, but the majority are.

Seitokai no Ichizon though is probably the only one with a guy who actually actively pursues a harem and the ending is left ambiguous after all his trouble, I want to believe it worked out in the future.

I've heard harem is done far better in manga in comparison.
>>
>>100608291
Just like Sakura Trick.
>>
>>100608198
I don't think is a common characteristic in all yurifags though.
The problem, I think, is when real feminist lesbians side with the yurifags. That's why is important to always mke clear that real lesbians are disgusting and they have nothing to do with yuri.
>>
>>100608397
Real feminist dykes hate shows like ST, anyway.
>>
>>100608323
I'm a yurifag and I think /u/ is disgusting exactly for that reason. I'm male, heterosexual and I like yuri because it pleases my penis.
>>
>>100608353
I prefer real romance. Like I said, this harem thing is juvenile as fuck. I want something romantic. Are Japanese capable of making this?
The whole idea of harem is horrible and laughable. But I gave it a chance. I watched Witch Craft Works and I'm planning to watch Nisekoi.
>>
What exactly are the qualifications a show needs to have to be considered a "harem"? Is a love triangle made up of one guy and two female love interests enough?
>>
>>100608391
Sakura Trick is a romcom, where's the rom in a harem?
>>
File: 1338144832832.jpg (99.34 KB, 338x338)
99.34 KB
99.34 KB JPG
>>100608534
>I'm male, heterosexual
>posting on /a/
>heterosexual
Now how long can that last?
>>
>>100608496
Not all of them. Check /u/ and you'll see.
>>
>>100608616
> making irrelevant posts
>>
>>100608614
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>100608534
>male
get out
>>
Stupid hetfags getting told
>>
>>100608768
No. No consensual kisses = no romance.
>>
>>100608560
>Like I said, this harem thing is juvenile as fuck

Well that's your opinion, I for one sincerely believe in something like fantasy a perfect MC can exist capable of loving as many girls as possible.
>>
>>100608794
>>>/tumblr/
>>
Okay, time for ImoCho. Apparently it's another romcom, let's wee if this shit is good. I will report later.
>>
>>100608689
This thread is irrelevant.
>>
>>100608689
It's already started to slip away, hasn't it. What was it, you fapped to traps, but now find yourself fapping to boys that look slightly effeminate?
>>
>>100608794
>>>/tumblr/
Most of ST fanbase is male faggot.
>>
File: 1387524973204.png (376.97 KB, 800x1100)
376.97 KB
376.97 KB PNG
>>100602529
I never said I hate yuri.
>>
File: 1346338555587.jpg (104.72 KB, 1280x720)
104.72 KB
104.72 KB JPG
>>100608876
Was it really necessary to disclose your gender on anonymous image board? Seems to me that you're just smelly man who needs more attention
>>
>>100608852
And empty pointless shallow kissing does?
But that's besides the point. It's entirely wrong. That's like saying Chuu2 is not romance because they don't kiss.
>>
>>100608924
Oh, I do. I have been fapping to 2D traps for the longest time now. But I still consider myself hetero because It's not like I can do it with 3D traps. I wouldn't have a problem if I could though.
>>
>>100609066
We get a MoriMori kissu
>>
>>100608622
I've seen a lot of feminazis complaining about the fanservice in ST, though.
>>100608854
I personally dislike harem, but yurifags calling people who enjoy it "underage sexually frustrated idiots" are fucking retarded.
Probably most of them even read Yuricam.
>>
>>100609066
> That's like saying Chuu2 is not romance because they don't kiss.
I'm pretty sure that is what he was saying.
>>
>>100609039
Seems to me you're just a shitposting yurifag.

You're probably part of that there IRC too.
>>
>>100609096
>wanting any form of 3DPD
2D is truth and shows our hearts desires, you gay son.
>>
>>100608235
I'd be interested to hear how ST ranks against them.
>>
>>100608616
I don't think /a/ actually turns you gay.

I think it just conveniently exposes bisexuality without having to ever fucking go outside.
>>
>>100609096
Well as long as you're ok with it.
>>
>>100609039
It was relevant to the conversation. I had to.
>>
>>100608876
You're no better than those attention whores who say >btw I'm a grill , though.
>>
>>100609066
>And empty pointless shallow kissing does?
Every kiss has a cause, and every second they're developing more their relationship.

>That's like saying Chuu2 is not romance because they don't kiss.
Go to any Chuu2 thread, there's serious anons discussing that Chuu2 isn't romance because they don't kiss, hell, they didn't hold hands until 6 months after.
>>
>>100609270
Did moot change the mid sentence greentext again? >geez
>>
>>100609184
> you gay
That's ok. But I still like to watch cute lesbians doing cute things.
>>
>>100609292
Chuuni puts the comedy ahead of the romance. I'm hoping to get a real kiss between Rikka and Yuuta and MoriMori by the end though.
>>
>>100609270
You're a girl aren't you?
>>
>>100609322
Giant faggot
>>
>>100609325
A true /a/non has more fetishes than a roman town.
>>
File: 1367884040395.png (29.73 KB, 186x134)
29.73 KB
29.73 KB PNG
>that guy who watches yuri because he thinks hetero romance is too gay
>>
>>100609403
That's like half of /a/ judging from this thread.
>>
Sure smells /v/ermin here
>>
>>100609400
I completely agree.
>>
>>100609488
I don't see furfag shit here.
>>
>>100609174
Yes, and that's wrong.
>>100609292
>Every kiss has a cause
No, that's the reason the synopsis shoves in your face. You can develop a relationship without kissing. The kissing is only there to pander to the viewers. There is no reason for them to kiss. And any yurifag will deny this to their dying breath, but it's true.
>Go to any Chuu2 thread
And they're all wrong. Romance is not defined by kissing.
>>
File: otosan.jpg (69.84 KB, 800x600)
69.84 KB
69.84 KB JPG
>>100603175
>>
>>100609552
Who cares? It's hot as fuck.
>>
>>100609552
>There is no reason for them to kiss.
They love each other. What more reason do they need.
>>
>>100609552
> And any yurifag will deny this to their dying breath
Bullshit. I know I'm being pandered and that's why I love it. Yuri girls are nothing more than the object of my desire and a fantasy of purity.
>>
>>100609382
>Implying implications
Claiming your gender in an anonymous board is retarded, regardless of your gender.
>>
>>100609552
>No, that's the reason the synopsis shoves in your face. You can develop a relationship without kissing. The kissing is only there to pander to the viewers. There is no reason for them to kiss. And any yurifag will deny this to their dying breath, but it's true.
You watching this from the wrong point of view, this is supposed to depict the relationship after the first kiss, they know each other since middle school and they developed their relationship until the point of the first kiss already, this series shows you "what happens after?"
>>
>>100602529
I want to belive that someone is actually making a better version of this.

Silly question, is there an anime that is both yuri and harem?
>>
>>100609552
>the reason the synopsis shoves in your face.

Nice job revealing that you haven't watched it.
>>
Shit like Yuri Yuri or Sakura Trick aren't even yuri.
It is just classic cute girls SoL with a tick gayness so otaku can fap to that.

Real yuri is shit like Aoi Hana. A bad melodramatic snoozefest.
>>
>>100609791
No, it's not. Now, if you are butthurt gtfo and get raped.
>>
>>100609850
There is barely yuri.

A man can dream though.
>>
File: 1384207888427.jpg (892.81 KB, 774x1000)
892.81 KB
892.81 KB JPG
>>100609850
dokidoki
>>
>>100609878
> Aoi Hana
> real yuri
You have not the slightest idea of what you are talking about.
>>
Shit niggas I just watch this show for the sexy girl on girl
>>
>>100609850
> Silly question, is there an anime that is both yuri and harem?
Strawberry Panic is both yuri and harem.
>>
>>100609878
Aye, and every true Scotsman knows real yuri when he sees it.
>>
>>100609740
How about the same reasons as any other romance series?
>>100609786
Then you're not a yuriFAG you're a yuriFAN.
>>100609806
No, see you're an idiot. The whole series is about their developing relationship, not they're in one. They don't even admit they love each other to the end of volume three.
>>100609872
Stop namefagging. And learn what synopsis means. I have also read up to the latest chapter.
>>
File: 1383499307939.jpg (26.53 KB, 560x570)
26.53 KB
26.53 KB JPG
>>100609890
>Waah I'm hurt because someone scolded me
You can go back to >>>/v/ now.
>>
>>100609955
Better than being /u/ and thinking everything with two girls in it is yuri.
>>
File: 1335727665751.png (1.03 MB, 1364x768)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>100609850
Lesbian Space Pirates.
>>
>>100608580
nah needs at least 3 girls
>>
>>100610131
Wait a minute, everyone here is by default male, by telling him off by saying he's a male you are almost proclaiming to be female.

Time to dust of the good 'ol tits or gtfo
>>
/a/ is a mainly lesbian board.

If you want to be heteroexual that is fine but go do that on other sites. For example reddit or MAL or ANN.
>>
>>100610128
> yuriFAG you're a yuriFAN
Since when there is another descriptor for a person who enjoys yuri? Not that I care how I'm described in 4chan , but....
>>
>>100610128
>How about the same reasons as any other romance series?
>They love each other
Seems pretty much the same reason to me.
>>
>>100610131
Bitch please...
>>
>>100610284
>/a/ is a mainly lesbian board
People here love dicks more than anything.
If anything /a/ is futa.
>>
>>100610257
>everyone here is by default male
I consider all of you faggots genderless AIs barely operating above cleverbot level until proven otherwise.
>>
>>100610257
No everyone here is by default a little girl.
>>
>>100610163
I'm not /u/ though.
>>
>>100610257
>everyone here is by default male
If you were from /a/, you would know here we are all little girls.
>Time to dust of the good 'ol tits or gtfo
>>>/b/ Please go and stay go.
>>
File: 1267441668223.jpg (187.10 KB, 450x450)
187.10 KB
187.10 KB JPG
>>100610396
>>
>>100610438
It wasn't like this three years ago. What changed?
>>
File: 1388858583948.jpg (419.32 KB, 2560x1440)
419.32 KB
419.32 KB JPG
>>100610163
>>
>>100610288
The yuri fags are degenerates, and there are people that can enjoy yuri normally.
>>100610316
>They love each other
So you're saying the characters in other series don't love each other, and that's why they don't kiss? Huh, News to me. Pretty sure almost every romance out their has it's main paring defined in the first few chapters/episodes.
>>
>>100610477
>memegenerator

This thread is going places
>>
File: 1388183670063.png (264.14 KB, 1638x1912)
264.14 KB
264.14 KB PNG
>>100610496
>degenerates

/pol/ pls
>>
>>100609204
Later. I just watched ImoCho and I lost interest in anime. I need to wash my eyes with Bergman or something similar.
>>
>>100610546
Give me a more accurate word.
Plus the only board I visit is /a/ ... and /u/'s recent release thread.
>>
File: 1267441305345.jpg (184.60 KB, 450x450)
184.60 KB
184.60 KB JPG
>>100610537
I saved these here a while ago, I just never get to use them.
>>
>>100610480
>Implying we ever cared about 3DPD tits
>>
>>100610496
> The yuri fags are degenerates, and there are people that can enjoy yuri normally.
The division seems kind of synthetic.
>>
>>100610690
Not that one. The other point
>>
>>100610496
>the characters in other series don't love each other, and that's why they don't kiss?
I don't think that's what he was saying at all. Different couples obviously have different ways of expressing their relationship. The fact that one couple kisses doesn't invalidate the love of another couple who doesn't, or vice versa.
>>
>>100610496
>x was caused by y!
>So you're saying without x there's no y?
>>
>>100610721
Not really. Yuri is my favorite genre, but I also enjoy shopping the Sakura Tricks kissing boys.
>>
>>100610763
>implying we started being little girl at one point:
>implying it will ever end.
>>
WHO

CARES
>>
>>100610886
How do you feel about NTR?
>>
>>100610660
You are just a yurifag that think you are better than the others.
>>
>>100610854
That isn't relevant to the point. The point is that the kisses are shallow with no real driving force behind them other than pandering. It doesn't follow normal romance patterns because yuri kisses pander very well to a specific group.
>>100610871
Not what I'm saying at all, read it again.
>>100610944
Not a fan, why?
>>100610946
>You are just a yurifag that is better than the others.
ftfy, you're welcome.
>>
>>100610886
> Yuri is my favorite genre
Then you're a yurifag, it's easy.
>>
>>100611125
See >>100610496
>>
>>100611123
Pandering and being a real romance aren't mutually exclusive as you seem to be implying. Everything panders to someone. How exactly does it not "follow normal romance patterns"?
>>
>>100611123
>Not a fan, why?
You should give it a try, I think you might enjoy it considering you're admitting to enjoying making NTR shops.
>>
Is this where the mighty het/yaoifags have fallen?

Making shitposting threads?
>>
>>100611194
> See >>100610496
I'ts bullshit. If you like yuri you're a yurifag, you might be different than /u/ faggots but you are a yurifag anyways.
>>
>>100611340
I'm pretty sure it's one person or a small group of people.
>>
Yurigentlemen are people of fine taste and they always behave so well.

See one of their leaders: Robinho
>>
>>100611475
I agree.
>>
>>100611398
>you might be different than /u/ faggots
Judging by this thread, he's worse.
>>
Yuri threads: YrYr, Strike witches, Saki, Sakura Trick, Madoka

Het threads: DAL, SYD

Pick your poison.
>>
>>100611650
When will mods purge those generals again?
>>
>>100611475
>Robinho
what?
>>
>>100611283
>real romance
I'll stop you right there, yurifag. It's not realistic in the slightest, no matter what the bloggers in the Sakura Trick threads tell you.
Kissing nonstop while not thinking you're in a relationship is not realism.
>>100611313
I just like annoying the Sakura Trick fans.
>>100611398
Not really. I have never once acted like a yurifag. I am even willing to admit KonoSetsu is dead. Being a fag is a negative thing. Just liking something and not forcing it on other people is fine.
>>100611475
I laughed pretty hard.
>>100611540
>Says the yurifag.
Not bias at all, are you?
>>
File: 1388608746625.jpg (278.42 KB, 1334x874)
278.42 KB
278.42 KB JPG
>>100611740
Sup Chagen. Ban evading again?
>>
>>100611740
Whatever kid
>>
>>100611740
Calling it realistic was not my intention, and you're not answering my question. What does Sakura Trick lack that makes it "normal romance" or "actual romance" or whatever you want to call it?
>>
>>100611802
Sup generic person from /u/. Pretending you can call everyone out accurately on samefagging again?
>>
>>100610128
You haven't read anything except a few random spoilers from the threads. I'd post proof but it's a spoiler for next ep.

Also, it takes more effort for me to post without the identifier. I'll go back to being anon when my comp is fixed.
>>
>>100602529
You can't just poorly shop Ed onto anything.
>>
>>100611802
Ooh! He has a story, hu?
>>
File: 1341885983205.png (78.10 KB, 401x232)
78.10 KB
78.10 KB PNG
>>100611910
You can now.
>>
>>100611475
B-but gentlemen don't need leaders anon in those ways.

They can think for themselves, act and react according to any sort of valid criticism.

The only thing that these people don't is replying to the usual shitpostings and bait of all types. The others that do that are the ones who most likely need a leader and therefore aren't gentlemen and yurifags, or maybe they just pretent to be.
>>
>>100611802
He already said yuri was his favorite genre.

Fagen completely hates the very idea of girls loving girls apparently.
>>
>>100611854
>Calling it realistic was not my intention
>>100611283
>being a real romance
Then you choose some very poor words,
And I did answer your question. It lacks relationship progression. As I pointed out they don't even think they are in a relationship but kiss anyway, that's not normal in a romance setting, and is there only to pander.
>>100611887
>I can prove it but I won't because reasons!!!!
Do you think you're fooling anyone?
Just because it has been spoiled doesn't that's the only way to find out the information.
>>
>>100612154
That first sentence isn't realy phrased out well enough.

What I meant was "B-but gentlemen don't need leaders in any way in the modern days anon."
>>
>>100611802
Who the hell is a Chagen?
Why stupid people makes stupid chart about tripfags that last less than a season?
>>
>>100612026
Have the other image, too?
>>
>>100611740
At least you pretending being a yurifag is new. This thread was fun.
>>
Keep your lesbian bullshit in one thread or better yet,
>>>/u/
>>
>>100612026
Ehy pal, you look like a capable guy, mind doing a better shop of the OP picture?
>>
File: 1335823052492.jpg (45.90 KB, 536x210)
45.90 KB
45.90 KB JPG
>>100612286
I assume you're referring to this one?
>>
>>100612377
No, I'm staying here and I'm gonna post more lesbian shit than ever
>>
>>100612224
>they don't even think they are in a relationship
But that doesn't change the fact that they are in a relationship. The story is about their relationship.
>>
>>100612420
No. I meant the screen shit from the OP. I was going to do a better version of it.
>>
>>100612534
Nobody cares.
>>
>>100612205
He is probably lying. I really doubt there are two equally retarded people on /a/.
>>
>>100611740
>I am even willing to admit KonoSetsu is dead.
Did something happen in that bland and uninspired Negima sequel I should be aware of?
>>
>>100612627
You can't be this stupid.
Sorry you have shit taste and think Sakura Trick is good. But that in no way reflects my intelligence.
>>
>>100612760
Your posting history reflects your intelligence, and poorly at that.
>>
>>100612420
where can I find most of the photoshopped edward pics? Besides here.
>>
>>100612760
Kid, you're pitiful. At this point no one takes you seriously. You aren't annoying anyone.
>>
>>100612628
Yeah, there is a grave with one their last names on it that proves they had children. /u/ likes to argue that they had a magic/science baby, and that the ship is still not sunk.
>>
>>100612809
Like you'd say anything else. I'm not sure why you think saying it reinforces your point.
>>100612820
See first point in this post.
>>
>>100612605
I do care shitstain.
>>
>>100602529

God has shit taste.
>>
>>100612628
No, he's just a troll. >>100612829 actually proves that Konosetsu had a child together since the Konoe name wouldn't have been passed down if Konoka married a man.
>>
>>100613032
See my point. YuriFAGS are retarded beyond reason.
>>
Why are anti-yurifags so terrible?

I understand yurifags can be quite obnoxious, but hating girls loving other girls just for it's own sake if that's the case is just fucking stupid.

If you're all only talking about the most vocal and hostile fans and not the concept itself then just disregard this post.
>>
>>100612829
Oh that shit. I'm aware of that, it happened before I dropped it. It really doesn't prove anything at all. Even if you assume it means the MC's parent, I forget if it was mother or father, was Konoka's child and not the child of someone else from the family, there's still things like in vitro in real life, never mind magic or science babies. Besides, there's a lot worse wrong with that series like how the fuck is that Eva? That's bullshit. That's clearly not Eva at all fuck you dropped. Yes I mad.
>>
>>100613032
Oh yeah, iirc it also mentions a famous bio-engineer on the same page, just in case you need more hints.
>>
Should have been a pimp Ed thread.
>>
>>100613175
She turns back into her loli form at some point doesn't she?
>>
>>100612420
Okay that's kinda funny.
>>
>>100613230
Even if she does, her personality is too different. I can't see her as eva at all.
>>
>>100613177
>>100613175
>>100613032
Yup, a het harem writer is going to give a yuri 'couple' a science/magic/invitro baby. Because they do that all the time.
>>
>>100613415
By that logic, the obvious yuri couple would never have existed in the first place.
>>
>>100613169
Anti-yurifags seem to be autistic. Wow, this Sakura Trick hater is really damn dedicated. He complains about the show every day. And I remember him from /u/.
>>
>>100612534
Got it, it was a quick image search in the end.
>>
>>100613415
>het
I have some bad news for you. Fate won.
>>
>>100613501
Right, because yuri isn't used to pander in harem series' all the time. That has never happened, not even once.
>>
File: Full Trick Alchemist.jpg (144.08 KB, 524x281)
144.08 KB
144.08 KB JPG
>>100612418
>>100612534
Fine, I'm feeling nice today.
>>
>>100613415
Wouldn't that be the smart thing to do?

Harem have obligatory lesbians all the time and the best way to keep them content is to drop THAT nice little surprise on them in the epilogue.
>>
>>100613169
>Why are anti-yurifags so terrible?
It's just one person
>>
>>100613580
>>100612605
>>
File: 1390250602928.png (80.09 KB, 401x232)
80.09 KB
80.09 KB PNG
>>100613580
use this. I fixed the edges of it.
>>
>>100613681
>>100612605
>>
>>100613704
>>100612605
>>
>>100613591
No, they have obligatory yuri fan service.
>>
>>100613681
>>100613704
>>100613759
If nobody cares, then why do you faggots care?
Are you nobodies?
>>
>>100613521
I think the best thing is how he always says he does not care but then does the same discussion in every single yuri and ST thread.
>>
>>100613887
>posting on /a/
>not being a nobody
>>
>>100613593
>>100613889
>Only one person can disagree with me.
>>
>>100613889
And any thread where Sakura Trick is even mentioned in passing.
>>
>>100614010
You know individuals can be recognized by their writing style, correct? Sure, it isn't 100% but if you see the same thing written the same way every time, it's a pretty good bet it's the same person.
>>
>>100613889
Hahaha. Why does would he hate yuri?
>>
>>100613701
It looks worse than the other one on the light background, honestly. It'd be better to just cut it anew from the episode it's in, but I don't feel like it.
>>
>>100614010
You can easily identify him on the writing style and that he always uses the exact same logic/arguments.
>>
>>100613576
It didn't.

Setsuna love for Konoka was stronger than her love for main male MC, in usual harem series initial yuri girls are converted from yuri way into ending loving MC more than other way around.

You can't find any other harem show where yuri couple would get a happy ending without the girls being paired with MC or ending alone and clearly by epilogue 28 years old KonoSetsu weren't.

If Akamatsu decided to screw that and paired Konoka with some guy(it can't be Negi anyway) just to kill the pairing he himself created and supported would be plain idiocy.
>>
>>100614211
He apparently does not hate yuri but Sakura Trick.
>>
File: 1373359379624.png (156.44 KB, 420x420)
156.44 KB
156.44 KB PNG
>>100613580
Damn Ed is such a pimp, thank you anon.
>>
>>100614211
His 2d waifu left him for another woman.
>>
>>100614321
I love this pic.

It gives the feeling Kyon just smacked a bitch up, or he's bragging about his cock.
>>
>>100614266
>If Akamatsu decided to screw that and paired Konoka with some guy(it can't be Negi anyway) just to kill the pairing he himself created and supported would be plain idiocy.
Well in fairness it could be something forced by an editor. But he usually ends up subverting shit forced on him by editors out of spite.
>>
>>100614210
>>100614236
That is true. But this also only so many ways you can tell someone they're an idiot.
>>100614211
I don't hate yuri.
>>
>>100614214
Yeah, I don't know what episode that. I just stroked that other copy. But it's to much hassle at this point.
>>
>>100614419
It is one of my favourites, don't get the chance to post it often tho.
Kyon has a bunch of top-notch reaction faces.
>>
>>100614448
Admit you're ban evading you little faggot.
>>
>>100612813
Here's some. >>82492011
>>
>>100614574
The fact you have nothing to resort to other than calling samefag as means to disprove my points only reinforces the fact I'm right.
>>
>>100614575
>almost 20 million posts in a year
;_;
>>
>>100614688
You already admitted that you are doing this just to piss off people, you think your opinion is valid?
>>
>>100614688
You don't have any points. You are a poor sad troll.
>>
>>100614266
Right, they were not alone. They both got married, to separate people.

I don't get how people can't see it was subverted S Class. Then again, there are people who think Marimite is actually yuri.
>>
>>100614874
>Misuse of the word opinion.
Can you stop helping me prove my points, I can do it myself.
>>100614914
Ad hominem and faulty syllogisms do nothing but make you look bad.
>>
>>100602529

This had to be done.
>>
A reminder than neither yuri nor incest is pure.
>>
>>100614932
>They both got married, to separate people.
Then promptly ran away together leaving their poor grooms at the alter. How scandalous!
>>
>>100615084
Holy shit you are the same from yesterday chuni thread, this is some serious autism. Bye
>>
>>100615084
Just let the thread die, this is pathetic at this point.
>>
File: 1389213596942.jpg (61.19 KB, 402x564)
61.19 KB
61.19 KB JPG
>>100615154
>>
>>100615154
You gotta admit yuri is pretty pure.
>>
>>100613580

Blushing sluts. Ed doesn't even care.
>>
>>100615154
Only masturbation in a dark room followed by 10 mins of tears can be considered pure.
>>
File: candy-boy-img_main.jpg (54.90 KB, 715x389)
54.90 KB
54.90 KB JPG
>>100615154
What about yuri incest?
>>
>>100614932
True, we clearly see in epilogue that Konoka and Setsuna are carried by guys.

But if that was true why Konoka would defend Setsuna from Tsukuyomi advances if she would later decided to marry random guy?
>>
File: hitomi being hitomi.jpg (109.25 KB, 1259x705)
109.25 KB
109.25 KB JPG
>>100615324
That's even further from pure!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (51.18 KB, 568x460)
51.18 KB
51.18 KB JPG
>>100615324
>loli never got any action
>>
>>100615435
Here lies loli.

She never scored.
>>
>>100615174
If you need to tell yourself that.
>>
File: 1347885092898.jpg (49.01 KB, 500x281)
49.01 KB
49.01 KB JPG
>>100615386
Then Akari did a bad thing. I hope onee-chan won't be upset.
>>
>>100615509
>this picture
Oh my fuck.
>>
File: 2433.png (1.28 MB, 1280x720)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>Wanting to ruin this show by adding a male to it.
Why would you do that, Everyone loves Yuri, I hope we get more Kotone.
>>
>>100615154
HERETIC

HERETIC
>>
>>100615364
Do you know what S class means? I know you don't, but still.
>>
>>100614932
Yes. They both got married in the same place, on the same date, so logically they married different people.
>>
>>100615630
>Same year.
>No indication of place.
>>
>>100615722
>same year that they stone-to-fleshed negi's village
>clear implication that they got married there.
>>
>>100615509
N-no she didn't!
>>
>>100615509
>>
File: kawaii hissy fit.gif (82.79 KB, 424x556)
82.79 KB
82.79 KB GIF
>>100615570
Because the gender ratios in your stupid show make no sense. And how is it that everyone in the city is a lesbian?

Say what you want about Zero no Tsukaima, but at least in THAT show, the males all left the show because they were out fighting a war, and there was only ONE lesbian that wasn't under the effect of the yuri potion.
>>
>>100615896
It's only 'clear' if you want it to be there. It's left very ambiguous on purpose.
>>
>>100615991
Of all the depraved YrYr art I've seen on the Internet, this particular image hurts the most.
>>
File: 1359149212016.png (1.71 MB, 1134x1600)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>100615991
I'm not okay with this picture.
>>
>>100615570
There was already a background screenshot presumably with a hetero couple, gay couple, and Yuri couple.

Didn't hurt anything.

By the way please stop being a faggot Lulu.
>>
>>100615593
But in class s a girl doesn't kiss and say she loves other girl.

I can't classify KonoSetsu as class s bullshit like Marimite.
>>
File: 1388883186460.jpg (544.24 KB, 518x732)
544.24 KB
544.24 KB JPG
>>100616122
>>100616118
This is OTP anyway.
>>
File: 1347658607842.jpg (667.54 KB, 1500x1500)
667.54 KB
667.54 KB JPG
>>100616269
Maybe but I want Akari to have a good relationship with her stalker.
>>
>>100616262
>girl doesn't kiss
That's because it was part of the "plot", mana transfers, contracts. ect ect.
>say she loves other girl
Happens all the time in S class, too.
>>
>>100615509
Oh boy.

Can somebody please open a window?
>>
>>100616269
>Tomoko likes Akane who likes Akari who likes Chinatsu who likes Yui

Namori pls.
>>
>>100616071
Yes, it's ambigious for someone who only read Negima last chapter and somehow ommited any previous chapter which had KonoSetsu moments or especially Setsuna talk with Negi about love....

But seeing how Akamatsu trolled Negima loyal fans by killing most of the liked girls in this future sequel that's more annoying problem of this work.
>>
File: 1388767340190.jpg (328.64 KB, 868x1228)
328.64 KB
328.64 KB JPG
>>100616397
Fair enough.
But in all honestly we'll never see anything in terms of a real relationship out of that series.
>>
>>100616053
>Because the gender ratios in your stupid show make no sense
There are guys, they just aren't the focus because the story is not about them, obviously. Half the class is male.
>And how is it that everyone in the city is a lesbian?
You know that isn't the case.
>>
>>100616634
Sakurako's sister does have a girlfriend.
>>
>>100616617
>Yuri pandering fanservice does not happen in harems.
>>100616642
>You know that isn't the case.
That's just anther way of saying "every nameable character in the cast is gay." which is true.
>>
File: yuri_hime_truth_06.jpg (339.69 KB, 1280x1042)
339.69 KB
339.69 KB JPG
>>100616607
As expected of Namori!
>>
>>100616710
That we will never be explicitly told who it is.
>>
>>100616867
It is all of them.
>>
>>100616774
>"every nameable character in the cast is gay." which is true.

No. 2 of the girls are straight.
>>
>>100616912
I actually could see this happening. That would explain everything too.
>>
>>100616790
Is this translated and worth reading?
>>
>>100616915
I'm not sure about Kaede
>>
>>100616912
No, it is Megumi
>>
>>100617004
Yes, and that depends on your tastes, read it and find out.
>>
>>100616912
>>100616972
It's not. But it's pointless to tell shippers not to ship.
>>
>>100617026
I am not sure about both of them...but so far all we got is a bit of subtext. And subtext means very little in an anime where the two couples kiss in the first two episodes.
>>
>>100617039
I have a nice long winded essay on /u/ somewhere about how it can't be Megumi. But long story short, because they needed to ask whether she was working or not and at what time it discredits her as an option for being the girlfriend.
>>
>>100616607
>Chikaru likes Chitose who likes Ayano who likes Toshino Kyouko who likes Yui.
>>
>>100617171
It could be any of them really. Every girl has equal chances. it is just something for shippers. I just hope it is Megumi.
>>
>>100617200
>Chitose who likes Ayano
But it's not true.
>>
>>100617171
>because they needed to ask whether she was working or not and at what time it discredits her as an option for being the girlfriend.
That was all part of Nadeshiko's plot. She pretended not to know.
>>
>>100617171
But they hide their relationship, it wouldn't be weird at all if Nadeshiko was only pretending to not know.
>>
>>100617353
As I just said, it can't Megumi because if they needed to ask if she was working that would mean she can't be the girlfriend because they would have already known.
>>100617485
Yeah, because I didn't consider that, and that's totally not obvious.
>>
>>100617581
see >>100617605 (You)
>Yeah, because I didn't consider that, and that's totally not obvious.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.