10 titles are nominated for this year's award.
* Ashizuri Suizokukan by panpanya
* Ajin by Gamon Sakurai
* The Bride's Stories by Kaoru Mori
* Sakamoto desu ga? by Nami Sano
* Sayonara, Tama-chan by Kazuyoshi Takeda
* Jūhan Shuttai! by Naoko Matsuda
* The Seven Deadly Sins by Nakaba Suzuki
* Hikidashi ni Terrarium by Ryōko Kui
* Boku Dake ga Inai Machi by Kei Sanbe
* One-Punch Man by ONE / Yuusuke Murata
Hoping for Swagamoto
Been nominated twice before, but didn't win. Do you believe it is time?
I would like to see it, but since I only know A Bride Story and OPM, I don't know if there are better manga in the list.
Ajin or Sakamoto will win.
Bride's Story has been nominated twice before and hasn't one. Seven Sins and One Punch Man are 2shounen4them.
Hikidashi ni Terrarium and Sayonara Tama-chan look pretty cool. Wish I could read them.
It's not really often that action stuff would win, or gag comedy would win so I would probably count out Nanatsu and OPM. As well as Sakamoto. I don't think I would bet on Ajin either.
Frankly I wouldn't even bet on anyone I knew. What chances does Boku Dake have? Didn't Araki praise it or something apparently?
The art is very good, but since it is so slow, it can be nominated again (eight volumes or less in print). One Punch Man is faster and will perhaps only be eligible next year.
>Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Is it a jab at KimiMachi?
I sure hope so. I haven't read everything on that list but of those I have it's the best by far.
Brotoyomegari for winner.
for those that don't know these articles:
drawing with Mori:
cooking with Mori: