What the fuck did I just watch
i don't know but whatever it is it's low res as fuck
babbies first deep
Delete this thread you fucking faggot
A terrible overrated show
Here we go again.
What are your questions?
Wow Rude :^(
Well don't be a fucking faggot and it won't happen.
>he doesn't know one cannot delete his own thread
Actually nevermind you seem like a faggot.
Sorry, didn't see this in the shitposting.
1. What was that ending. Why was Shinji choking a bitch etc.
2. Why was Rei suddenly able to control AT fields (episode 24/EoE)? Is she a clone of Yui or is she half angel?
3. Why did the mass produced evas all have spears? I thought there was only the one spear and it was on the moon.
4. Speaking of that one spear, how did it get from the moon to 01's throat? Plot magic or what?
5. What caused Second Impact? They never really explained it.
All I can come up with for now.
Everything that isn't explained in this video, is explained in the show.
end of evangelion
1) BDSM is a hell of a drug.
2) Mexican food.
3) Rite of Replication.
5) Another object.
That still doesn't really explain why Shinji was choking a bitch, where all the other spears came from, or how Adam's spear got back from the moon (which i'm willing to just say was "plot magic").
>That still doesn't really explain why Shinji was choking a bitch
Because he's still angry from before.
Read the description, yes it fucking does, and plot magic.
Been too long since I saw the show but I remember there being a reason for Eve's return from the moon.
either way read pic related
and after words read pic more related
With what you have read in mind, rewatch EVA and form informed opinions about the show and enjoy discussing/circlejerking about it in EVA threads and lastly, CONGRADULATIONS
Madoka Magica of our generation