[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


Chinese scan with shitty translation because I suck with English. You could definitely help by telling me how to correct those awkward sentences

>One week passed
>At the end I still didn't go to the bridge where Nishimiya was

>The reason I didn't go is because
>that week the mid-term examination and

>part-time job got me busy
>Boy in store is really helpful!

>Are you pushing yourself to make friends with them?
>Playing-friend (game)
>Not because of those words
>Absolutely not
>>
>GARA GARA

>Ah Yuzuru...
>Shouya is there

>Yo

>Well...
>Eh?

>...
>>
>Is Ishida in a relationship with someone?

>...No

>So that Ueno
>Is she your friend?

>Ha? Eh? Don't speak something weird
>O? That was just a classmate from school

>And it (relationship) is below "Friend", just like most of others, same kind of relationship
>Nishimiya? Was that asked by her?

>No
>I am just (personally) interested with it
>(Text in the bubble) Have always liked
>>
>Wahahaha
>...well
>is that done?

>Haven't done, but - never mind
>I go back now

>Ah that's so

>Be careful on your way
>Okay
>>
>Eh?
>That kid is little brother?

>Bro...

>Excuse me
>Who's that?
>Kid that lives nearby
>>
>>100479357
that kid live under the table or what?
>>
>>100479460
> X that goes on and off.

I DON'T LIKE THIS.
>>
>Something's wrong?

>Haha
>Well that one---

>I want say something I forgot to say

>Ishida, you
>was excluded by classmate starting from 6th grade right?

>And...
>It would be better if I can say something
>...and I kept thinking
>actually...

>It has been til graduation of middle school...
>Kinda regret it isn't it?
>>
>>100478966
>A week has passed
>In the end I never did go to the bridge where Nishimiya was

>The reason being
>that I was busy with the mid-term exams that week
>and at the same time I also started my part-time job
>Having a male in the shop sure is a big help!

>Are you pushing yourself to be friends with them?
>Friendship Game
>It wasn't because of those words
>Definitely was not

Apart from a little grammar stuff, nothing wrong; You are a good man, anon. I wan't you to know that someone, somewhere loves you
>>
>..I would like to apologize on that matter...

>...
>...
>>
File: 1375415127731.gif (1.14 MB, 260x146)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>100479730
OH shit
>>
File: Meteorite_Crash.jpg (61.56 KB, 660x499)
61.56 KB
61.56 KB JPG
>>100479730
> Yeah I completely ignored you for seven years and was part of the reason you almost killed yourself
> Sorry 'bout that
>>
>It doesn't matter how my stuff goes
>But you, you should go apologize to Nishimiya!

>You also said something bad with her...!
>And that matter that happened last week...!

>Go apologize to Nishimiya, if she forgives you
>Then I will forgive you too

>HA!?

>>100479728
Thank you anon!
>>
>>100479730
Fucking bitch probably caught on the fact that he's trying to redeem himself, and after seeing he's serious about it, she's trying to show him that she wants to redeem herself too, although I think she's just finding it amusing; and he can't even brush her off even if he thinks she's just putting on a farce, cuz then what does that say about what he's trying to do? and the fucking bitch knows it

How does this mangaka make a 2-D chinese character so touchingly disgusting
>>
>>100478966
I'll suck your dick.
>>
>>100479021
>>100479270
I love you.
>>
>>100479861
I like Ishida more and more, now if only he doesn't return to being a bitch when confronted with the male bullies, which I assume will happen at some point.
>>
File: Gif_SE_MakaMadness.gif (956.34 KB, 320x180)
956.34 KB
956.34 KB GIF
>>100479861
Based Ishida.
> That look in the first panel.
>>
>>100478966
Thank you so much anon!
>>
>What was that?
>That's really disgusting...

>I only want to apologize to you, why do I have to do it with Nishimiya too?
>And you want to be her guardians?

>I..I don't want to be forgiven by Nishimiya!
>And you...

>...
>HA---

>I only... only want to take back
>the time that is shared by Ishida and me
>All those time that got swept because of Nishimiya...!
>>
>>100480057
>>All those time that got swept because of Nishimiya...!

She having Ishida's mentality when he was a dick, blaming Nishimiya for everything. Is Nishimiya's fault that you ignored Ishida for years too?
>>
>>100480057
Strangle her Shouya. And rape her body.
>>
>Just go back
>I don't want to see you

>...

>Actually Nishimiya is thinking the same thing
>That guy is very good at smiling lovely

How do you say "that guy" when the subject is a female? That sounds weird to me but I am sleepy already so my mind is blocked.
>>
>>100480203
Just go for "that girl"
>>
>>100479861
>Shouya has become so much of a Shoukofag he literally cares more about her being made fun off than all the trauma he himself picked up over the years
Bless you, Shouya, for you have learned from your sins and become a man worthy of your saintly waifu.

>>100479988
Hopefully his time with Ueno will bring back enough of his old bravado that he handles it well.
>>
>>100480203

That gal.

That maiden.
>>
>>100480203
That girl.
>>
>Go back
>I don't want to see your face

>Ha ooooo...
>...oooo

Being Ishida is suffering ;_;
>>
I'M STILL WATING FOR THAT HEALING

ALL I CAN FEEL IS RAGE
>>
>>100480257
Most inappropriate watermark placing ever
>>
>>100480257
is he crying?
>>
>>100480203
>Go home
>I don't want to see you

>............

>Nishimiya's probably thinking the same thing too
>She's really good at smiling kindly

last sentence is important to point out that she's referring to Nishimiya being good at smiling; means 3 diferent things, depending on the person that sentence refences
>>
>>100480365

No.

He's sobbing like a bitch. Learn the difference.
>>
>>100480240
>>100480239
>>100480221
God damn it... apparently I am too sleepy

>Ishida

>That lovely smile was just a habit of sister
>I can do the same too
>So
>it doesn't matter

>Rather, after Ishida's here, she has richer expression
>I am happy with it

>Yuzuru...

>I am saying that not because I want to cheer you up
>Don't think too much about it
>>
>>100480384
Damn Ueno hit where it hurts the most to Ishida. Don't listen to her Shouya ;__;
>>
>>100480384
>>Nishimiya's probably thinking the same thing too

BITCHES AND WHORE

FUCK
>>
>>100480458
just when I thought oh fuck, he's going into the "she probably hates me too, she just doesnt say it" cycle of thought, Yuzu comes and saves the day

Fucking based Yuzu, saving us the drama so we get our healing
>>
>>100480458
Based Yuzuru.

I want a threesome.
>>
>>100480539
Kill Ueno, Fuck Yuzuru, Marry Shouko.
>>
>By the way, you should go to the bridge on Tuesday
>Seems that she wants to give you something

>Goodbye

>No Yuzuru...
>I am sort of the guy who can't go forward if I don't ruminate
>>
>>100480458
>Yuzuru

She is a goddess. I hated her at first but she truly is the one that will make the healing being.

I need a sountrack to this:
http://youtu.be/pRHCFXmYb6M
>>
>>100480612
>fuck DFC loli
>marry her sister
Nothing could go wrong with this
>>
>>100480620

>A boy is strung out he's going through hell
>His mother weeps
>His spirit is broken and there's nothing left
>Just a terrible need

>And the days are marked by the heaviness of the heart
>It never mends
>Until the healing begins

I want to believe.
>>
>>100480616

Thank you anon. You are amazing.
>>
>>100479730
>>100479730
why this bitch desnt just tell him she likes him
>>
>>100480779

Because she doesn't.
>>
>>100480779
>how does tsundere work
also
>childhood friend can never win
>>
I wish MC to be more manly. He feels kinda like, I don't want to say generic, but kinda like normal protagonist we can find in a bunch of other manga now.
>>
>Eh?
>You want Ueno's contact?
>It is neccesary really, right? Ishida-kun

>(Give)
>Go for it
>Thanks

>...

>To Ueno

>Ueno
>I am Ishida

>It was a bit weird yesterday
>I am sorry about it

I couldn't really understand this one, I will try to interpret it in my own way
>All those things I've said
>I was really not qualified to say it
>>
>>100480803
>Likes him.
wat
>>
>>100480779
she'll eventually just sneak into his room naked.
>>
>>100480826
Hard to be manly when you spent the last 7 years being a bullied loner with raging guilty complex
>>
>>100480826

He feels like he's not entitled to make any decisive/strong moves because of how he behaved before. He treads carefully so as to not hurt anyone, especially Nishimiya.
>>
>>100480831
Just 1 question. You're using ibuka?
>>
>>100480831
OH NO YOU DIDN'T
>>
>>100480831
Don't do this man.
>>
>>100480859

I kinda want that to happen just to see the drama.
>>
>>100480831
What the fuck Shouya?
This better be some kind of plan were you later throw her body on a ditch
>>
>So
>Just forget what I've said
>You can come(?), thank you
>So see you next time

>And next...

>That was fast

>Ha?
>I will come even if you didn't say it!
>See you next time

>Well, next time....
>...
>>
>>100480831
this fucking guy
>>
>>100480831
>That shit eating grin on Kawai's face.

I want to punch her so hard.
>>
>>100480970

That nigger just went full retard
>>
>>100480831
>You want Ueno's contact?
no nigger what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>100480970
The fuck is he doing with his arm?
And oh wow he just went full doormat
>>
>>100480970
>>100480831

He just can't do anything right, can he?
>>
>>100480970
The fuck is this nigger doing
>>
>>100480870
>>100480882

The reason I want him to be manly is exactly because he was like this before, plus he is outgoing, and being the centre of social circle. I believe that people will not change that easily, and any change in the personality will easily revert back to the original one if any chance was given.
>>
>>100480970

Why is he so fucking stupid?
>>
>Nishimiya
>Last time I didn't come for you to the bridge, it's not because of examination or part-time job
>It is because the way you smile when you look at me will make me lose my confidence

>So I want to know what you are thinking

>"What?"
>"What are you saying?"

>O!
>Ah Ishida-kun
>>
>>100480970
What the fuck is the reason behind this conduct?
I really don't get it
>>
>>100481122
I truly hope he's just " its okay, I was wrong for trying to force you to feel sorry for others too, my bad" kind of apology, sort of like its' cool, youre just a bitch, I dont mind, I'm over and better than you kind of message

Otherwise he just went full beta again, even shota Yuzu cant carry him
>>
>>100481263
SHE'S BACK!
>>
YuzuxNishimiyaxShouya doujins never
>>
>>100481122
>>100481070
>>100481058
>>100481091
>>100481027
This screams "wanting Ueno to make up with Nishimiya" so much it's frankly insane. Sad thing is the chance of it blowing up in his face is massive, though the off-chance of it having Nishimiya being all tsun about joining their circle of friends is actually cute enough that I want to see it.
>>
>>100481407
So what are you saying is that this is just a clever ruse to get Ueno to apologize to Saint Shouko?
>>
>>100481273
You have to remember he was thinking about suicide. His self-esteem is quite low.
>>
>>100481407
I want a scene where Ueno decides to be friends with Shouko but tells her something like
>"I'm not giving up on Ishida! You'd better be careful!"
>She turns around and walks
>Meanwhile Shouko smiles
>>
>Ola
(I don't know how to translate this kind of expression so I just do it literally)

>Where's Nishimiya?
>She just went back because of stomach ache

>How so...
>That's so, she's alright?
>Ma---, I think she was just lying

>Lying?
>By the way Ishida, go buy some bread here from the station

>Why?
>Those are bait for the fish!
>Sister went back so the fish are getting hungry
>A--- but why me---
>>
>>100481565
Pls no.
>>
>>100481572
Damn I love Yuzuru.
>>
>>100481572
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>100481565

Fuck off. Shuoko x Shouya OTP.
>>
>>100481572
Yuzuru best sis
>>
>>100481572
Here we go.
>>
>>100481572
This is the smell of clever predators setting up a trap.
Shouko, Yuzuru and Sahara are gonna chain him up and do lewd things to him
>>
>>100481572
Fucking damnit why did I press the submit button

>It's fine it's fine! Go!
>You must go to the one near the station, bread from that one is tasty!
>Man that's annoying

>So that's that---
>Nishimiya isn't here
>I haven't talk to her in two weeks in total then.
>>
>>100481651
they are going to feed his fish?
>>
>>100481632
>>100481644

Yuzuru is OLEV. I think we can all agree on that.
>>
>>100481572
>ola
It's more of a "ah?" or "ara?"
>>
File: 1005453-EWC0HX6.jpg (78.16 KB, 630x623)
78.16 KB
78.16 KB JPG
>>100481690
>>100481679
>>100481651
>>100481648
>>100481572
Brace yourselves
>>
>>100481572
SHE RAN OFF CUZ SHE'S SHY
>>
>>100481521
I dunno; he can be nice to everyone and act beta and nice to Ueno if he really wants to, I can sorta see where he's coming from

All I insist is that if Ueno ever goes bitch mode on Shouko Ishida had better tell her to fuck off away from his waifu
>>
>>100481505
The chance is high considering how his outburst to Ueno was all about Nishimiya. In his current state his sense of self seems to be pretty damn low so it he acts out it will likely be for Nishimiya's sake. The one positive thing about Ueno right now is that her presence seems to be helping Ishida in that regard so she'll need to make amends (and probably confess) at some point to help get Ishida back in the game...

>>100481565
>Meanwhile Shouko looks confused
Fixed for accuracy and the fact Ueno can't sign.
>>
Is it just me or does Yuzuru looks cuter in this chapter?
>>
>>100479592
X is there only when the character is shown from Shouya's point of view. Not in every panel this is the case.
>>
>>100481802
She is using the powers of healing, that's why you find her cuter
>>
>>100481758
Where is this lewd girl from?
>>
>>100481802
Yuzuru went from bitchy cockblocker to based shota wingman from heaven in this chapter

I hope brocolly hugs her and makes her feel loved too, I know I would
>>
>(Brake)

>...

>Nishimiya
>Is your stomach alright?
>I intended to have something to tell you, on the bridge

>It was about what Ueno has said
>Ueno said between us, it can be described as

>Are you pushing yourself to be friends with them?
>Friendship Game
>But
>>
File: power.jpg (108.68 KB, 640x360)
108.68 KB
108.68 KB JPG
>>100481859
So this is the power of HEALING
>>
>our relationship,
>isn't really Friendship Game right?

>I thought of the same thing before
>>
>>100481913
>>100481984
Oh shit here it comes.
>>
>>100481841
but every time we see glasses rep for instance she has an x.
uneo has been on and off.

maybe ishida isn't serious about her x. or he;s hung up on her
>>
>>100481904

>Yuzuru
>based

You people already forgot that she lied about Shouya having a girlfriend and still haven't told the truth about that? I bet Nishimiya still thinks that so the cockblock is still super effective.
>>
File: 1371586738786.gif (718.79 KB, 500x384)
718.79 KB
718.79 KB GIF
>>100481984
>>100481913
>>
>>100481984
来たああああああああ!!!!!

If she goes " but I want to see you more than just a friend" I dont think I can handle so much love and healing
>>
>But I don't like Friendship Game either.
>So please don't say anything about Friendship Game
>I want to know more about you.

Bottom text:
>Haven't seen Shouko in two weeks
>First time heard she saying "I want to know (about you)"
>What will Shouya say?
>>
>>100482076
Yep.

Her lobe is fucked up.
>>
>>100481984
ishida gonna man up
>>
File: 1382392692728.png (101.98 KB, 527x544)
101.98 KB
101.98 KB PNG
NEXT CHAPTER

I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW
>>
>>100482076
>that ear
>>
>>100482076
Thank you very much for the translations OP
>>
File: 1267267836661.png (68.98 KB, 800x800)
68.98 KB
68.98 KB PNG
>>100482076
IT'S HAPPENING
LOVE ROUTE CONFIRMED
get ready for ultimate spaghetti
>>
>>100482076
>I want to know more about you

HEALING
>>
That's all of them this week, no extra pages it seems.

I am going to stay here for a while because I fear that next morning (2 a.m. now in my place) the thread will gone and I can't see the discussion between anons.
>>
>>100482033
I doubt it, she's probably talked to her about it already; Yuzu is already seeing how Ishida is good for her sister in helping her to come out

even if she didn't, it'll only serve to make the inevitable "b-b-bbut you...have a girlfriend, r-right?" scene more cuter than ever
>>
>>100482076
that sealed it, ishida x shoko
>>
Did she just pseudo-confess?
>>
>>100482076
>>100482135
Next chapter
>Ishida sees her ear and blames himself for it
>Quickly runs away
>When he gets home, Ueno is there waiting for him
>she starts undressing
>>
>>100482076
Thank you glorious anon, your work means the world!
>>
>>100482196
Use the archives, brah.
>>
>>100482198
>even if she didn't, it'll only serve to make the inevitable "b-b-bbut you...have a girlfriend, r-right?" scene more cuter than ever

You are right. That is going to make my heart stop.
>>
File: 1342643731632.jpg (60.64 KB, 736x383)
60.64 KB
60.64 KB JPG
>>100482076
>>
>>100482111
was that from when Ueno pulled off her aid last chapter? If so she really is bitch incarnate
>>
>>100482196
Thanks for the translations man. Try to get some rest after this, you deserve it
>>
>>100479728
>>100480384
Thank you so much anon, I really appreciate it. I want to git gud and make better translation.
>>
>>100482076
>>100482111
>>100482220
What the fuck is wrong with her lobe?
Hearing aids have nothing to do with lobes as far as I know
>>
>>100482263
Probably not, I don't think an earring aid is wore on the lobe. Maybe it's decorative earring that got ripped off some time before.
>>
>>100482111
looks like it was her hearing device not a lobe.
>>
>>100482263
no, it's the one shouya pulled out when he was kid.
>>
File: 1380907088265.gif (15.49 KB, 1036x772)
15.49 KB
15.49 KB GIF
>>100482076
>>
>>100482010
As I said, not every panel is from Ishida's point of view.
>>
Will there ever be doujins?
>>
>>100482235
B-but sometimes I want to join the discussion too!
>>
>>100482076

I just want to see them cuddle and hold their hands.

Is that so much to ask for?

The way it goes if it ever happens it's going to take 150 chapters.
>>
>>100482076
I really really hope the author starts next chapter from here.
>>
>>100482290
It's fine, this is /a/, grammer is only ever important when it might cause misunderstandings,otherwise your english is perfectly acceptable

We should be the ones thanking you for uploading these raws, you truly are a kind soul

I always wondered where the hell and how these chinks got their hands on the raws even before theyre printed; I'm in nippon-land now and this shit doesnt even appear until Wednesday in Jump; are they leaking it direct from the printing offices?
>>
>>100482076
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT LOBE.
>>
File: my body is ready!.gif (979.19 KB, 400x225)
979.19 KB
979.19 KB GIF
>>100482076
AOWH GOOOOOAWD
>>
>>100482533
Deviant art tier drawing skillz that's what.
>>
Tell what you want about the bitch, but she's hot as fuck, she looks great on that school uniform.

>>100480257
Based on this page is easy to figure out why he wants to talk with Ueno again, he's thinking what would had happen if Shouko had not forgiven him, so he wants to give Ueno another chance.
Of course the bitch's obviously pretending, nothing good is coming out of this.
>>
>>100482615
Are you blind, in denial, stupid or all of the above ?
>>
>>100482533
Those little squiggles are making me so fucking uncomfortable the more i look at them, especially the lower lobe parts

]I want to lick them, is something wrong with me?
>>
>>100482533

She just failed at making piercing holes so she can be pretty for Shoyua.
>>
So I guess nobody has the jp raws?
>>
>>100482690
Author has always drawn ears poorly faggot.
>>
>>100482721
lel
7/10 got me to briefly believe it
>>
>>100482735
the subject was only the lobe, though.
>>
>>100482728
Chinese are the ones who have the raws and they don't share it, just their Chinese translation. Wait for the public raw.
>>
>>100482076
she just eed a pair of glases to be best girl
>>
>>100482735
Look at Ishida's ear >>100479861 I think it's okay.
Her lob seems a bit weird there, you can't deny it.
>>
>>100482735
That's not an issue of drawing an ear poorly, unless you think every human have their lobe torn away. Even in this chapter you can clearly see Ishida's ear, his lobe is alright, not like Nishiyama's.

So I'm asking you again : are you bait ?
>>
File: 4845144578.jpg (159.58 KB, 705x812)
159.58 KB
159.58 KB JPG
>>100482076
THAT BITCH!
>>
>>100482917
>Her lob*
lobe
>>
>>100482803
Fuckin' dog-eater yellow pest
>>
>>100482976
But anon, dogs are tasty
>>
>>100482957

I WANT TO SLAP HER FACE OFF
>>
>>100482312
Hearing aids themselves might not fuck up your ears, but having them forcefully ripped off does.
>>
>>100483027
Nigger aids are worn ABOVE the ear, and I'm pretty sure the only part of the ear they don't touch is the earlobe
>>
>>100483027
I think he meant hearing aids aren't usually attached to the lobe. From what I seem, they're put behind the ear, in the above part, like glasses.
>>
WHY ARE THE CHINA SCANS ALWAYS FIRST?
I DIDN'T LEARN JAPANESE FOR THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN
>>
Even if her lobe is fucked, why does she have only 1 hearing aid?
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (84.33 KB, 640x456)
84.33 KB
84.33 KB JPG
>>100483027
>>100483107
>>100483109

I give you EARLOBE HEARING AID
>>
>>100478966
Thanks, anon.
Are you Chinese? If the answer is yes, could you tell us your secret? I mean, how can Chinese guys get Japanese raws so fast? I'm damn curious.
>>
File: hearing-aid-deafinite.jpg (54.97 KB, 468x305)
54.97 KB
54.97 KB JPG
>>100483178
>>
>>100483170
Ishida severely hurted her right ear in elementaty school.

>>100483178
That's ugly and doesn't look like the hearing aids she's wearing. Plus she'll have a round-shaped hole in the lobe.
>>
>>100483227
The fuck...
>>
>>100483109
That's the point.

>>100483178
Daayuum.
>>
File: 1384881424590.png (237.56 KB, 376x488)
237.56 KB
237.56 KB PNG
>>100483252
>Ishida severely hurted her right ear in elementaty school.
Please no.
>>
File: 1386376186358.png (142.37 KB, 359x363)
142.37 KB
142.37 KB PNG
>>100483252
>Ishida severely hurted her right ear in elementaty school.
If this is real I'm gonna kill myself
>>
>>100483107
>>100483109
Ishida damaged one of her lobes pulling out her hearing aid during the oneshot.
>>
>>100483321
>>100483390
what if she continued to be bullied in middle school
>>
>>100483321
>>100483390
I am NOT gonna get back on severals pages, or even chapters, of suffering to prove my point, byt yeah.
>>
>>100480903
>ibuka
Ah sorry didn't read this one.
No I was not using ibuka, never used it before actually.
>>
>>100483442
FUCKK ;_;
>>
File: 136233850967.jpg (116 KB, 658x510)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>100483442
Maybe the inner ear (although I find it weird that no one ever mentioned that earlier, not even her mom), but not the lobe. There's no way you can damage a lobe by pulling an hearing aid.
Besides that looks like a laceration. Compulsive scratching or someone pulled her earring.
I am feeling the rage of a thousand Gokus watching Crilins explode
>>
I can't wait until his mind get's fucked over again.

Because then that's truly the final stretch.
>>
>>100482220
>Ishida gets even more animated than he had been recently
>grabs her and throws her out of his room
>throws her clothes out his window
>bars his door
>>
>>100483631
That's not the same ear.
>>
>>100483721
no wait, nevermind
>>
File: 1381150045191.png (92.24 KB, 272x324)
92.24 KB
92.24 KB PNG
>>100483631
>rage of a thousand Gokus watching Crilins explode
>>
>>100483442
>>100483252
Well that explains why Shouko's mother went ninja slap on him.
>>
>>100479940
To be fair, it would be worse if she gave no fucks ever.

Like his former friends.
>>
Should I read this?

Will if feel fluffy happy feelings or just anguish.

I want to read something happy and fluffy.
>>
>>100483203
I am not Chinese actually, I am Thai, can't speak Thai though. I live in Hong Kong.

I don't know the details, but all the big groups in China have their own secret sources. Or I should say without secret and stable sources no group can be qualified as big in China. Scanlation is a very series business there, just Naruto alone has three groups constantly trying to be the fastest one to publish.
>>
>>100484053
NOPE.

It will make you suffer and feel before the healing.

On the other hand it's pretty good so you should.
>>
>>100484065
typo, series->serious
>>
>>100484065

I see. Thanks for your answer.
>>
>>100482396

sadly this manga is predestinated to have some really fucked up doujins
>>
>>100484053

Happy and fluffy?

If you are talking about the ending only then read Emma.
>>
At the moment Ueno has more chances with ishida than shouko, simply because he puts her on a pedestal unworthy of himself.

How will that change?
>>
Thank you, Translator Anon.

So I'm guessing Yuzuru and Sahara engineered this. They both know enough about his past and his influence on Shouko to do this. Honestly giving Ueno a second chance was a good move on his part as it gives him something to talk to Shouko about and it he did it without her asking him to. Maybe he did it for her sake but as long as he isn't forced to do it by her he's more than a doormat. Which s basically what he was in the beginning. He's SLIGHTLY more independent and showing more emotion now.

Also hoping Ueno tries to meet them at the bridge. She'll meet Sahara first who has nearly the whole story minus suicide most likely and probably knows the most recent event between her and Shouko. I just really wanna see her get verbally dressed down by Sahara. And also come to the conclusion with all those female friends Shouya is building a harem.
>>
>>100484053
You will feel rage. Then great rage, then even GREATER rage. And then the Healing shall begin.
>>
>>100483631
She had two hearing aids. The one Ishida pulls out was similar to the one in >>100483178 and was lodged into her inner ear. When he pulled it, it apparently tore her inner ear badly. There was some commenting about it on a previous thread, and how there was hearing aids where forcefully pulling them out could lead to permanent damage and such.
>>
>>100484214
Shouko should be considered off limits like Yotsuba. And Renchon
>>
>>100484269

But Yuzu is fine right?
>>
>>100484234
>Ueno has more chances with ishida than shouko
Until she has an X on her face,no.
>>
>>100484288
Of course.
Delicious reverse trap
>>
>>100484269

Even for YuzuxShouko doijins?

Yuri incest is the highest form of love after all.
>>
>>100483631
>There's no way you can damage a lobe by pulling an hearing aid.

You can't say that, you don't know how he hurt her that time. It was a violent gesture.
>>
>>100484269
>Shouko should be considered off limits like Yotsuba

da hootch probably heard that
>>
>>100484263
S-stop not again
>>
>>100484356
>da hootch

Oh god no, please no.

No.
>>
>>100484320
>Not knowing about hate sex
>>
>>100484263
Shit I don't want to look at these pages again.
>>
>>100484356
I will personally murder him.
>>
>>100484356
>da hootch probably heard that

I am not even mad.
>>
>>100484356
>da hootch

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
>>
>>100484263
she should've kept that haircut
>>
>>100484393
>>100484415

> Not loving his chapter with the paraplegic girl.
>>
>>100484485

It was good, but his art just doesn't match, at all. Not for Shouko
>>
>>100484234
I think the X comes and goes because unlike the other two she just kinda faded away for the most part. Now she is trying to get to know him better in a more intimate manner. Not romantic yet, just wants to know him much better. Ueno on the other hand will probably continue to be a bitch on and off which will irritate him. Along with at least Yuzuru telling him if he goes out with her it will make Shouko mad. And she should apologize to Broccoli.

Really just waiting for the mom to let slip about his attempted suicide. I don't even care to who at this point. Like something happens to depress him and she tells Broccoli and Yuzu so they can keeo an eye on him.
>>100484485
That the one where she drags her wheelchair up a flight of stairs?
>>
File: 1387853042424.jpg (19.92 KB, 581x364)
19.92 KB
19.92 KB JPG
Still rooting for a Ueno end.
>>
>>100484529
What about Sahara

>>100484549
yup
>>
>>100484269
I remember the old threads when people kept pushing the cum dumpster edit... I'm impressed by how the threads have developed from then, though I'm ashamed it was said edit that finally allowed me to find the oneshot.
>>
>>100484576

DIE SCUM

The only one for Shouya is Yuzuru.
>>
>>100483148

Learn Chinese as one anon suggested before. Chinese will be huge later so it won't be a loss too.
>>
>>100484601
>What about Sahara

FITS PERFECTLY

She should be raped into submission by Broccoli.
>>
>>100484576
>Not reading the chapter
>Not knowing there's no room for Ueno
>>
>>100484601
That was a nice one. I think he'd do faces well but I'm not sure about the rest.
>>
>>100484664
> Implying it won't be the opposite

>>100484709
It's not about the face.

It's 'bout the PASSION.
>>
>>100484576
>rotting for the bitch that badmouthed fat bro and Nishimiya
>>100484549
See>>100481841
>>
He was such a little shit when he was a kid.

Does he really deserve Shouko?
>>
So by this point ishida would kill himself if shouko told him to, right? At least he put his life on good hands.
>>
>>100484839
First time reading the manga, m8 ?
>>
>>100484839
He was just a hyperactive little kid. He'd have made a great adventurer. I could see a non-bully route adult Shouya conquering Everest or hiking around Patagonia.
>>
>>100484839
Yes, they deserve to be happy together. He was a little shit when he was a kid but he changed dude
>>
>>100484878

He totally would.

This would make a good doujin, in which he tells her he will do anything to make her happy.

>"Anything?"

>>100484886

Just rereading because I'm a goddamned masochist.
>>
>>100484909
Or going to space
>>
>>100484909
>>100485015
H-he may still have a chance... With qt deaf girl on his arm he may yet go adventuring ;_;
>>
>>100484933

I just have readed the one shot and skipped the first 5-6 chapters of the serealization. I just couldn´t handle the suffering.
>>
>>100478966
holy shit

I just looked at that page and flipped my shit

I am just starting to learn Japanese and I didn't realize this was in Chinese at first because the first character I saw was the character for chuu (as in chuugaku, junior high) and then I saw the rest of the page and thought "Oh fuck me, look at all that kanji, holy shit how am I ever going to learn this oh no"

it was like the dream where you go to the place you used to work 10 years ago but you don't have your uniform and you have to work in your underpants with the wrong shoes on and your boss is going to chew you out for missing 10 years of work when you were on the schedule
>>
>>100485072
A series of adventures starting with making a movie. He pays his mom back. He keeps making money. He eventually has enough to get Shouko cochlear implants.
>>
>>100480831
Your interpretation for that last bit makes sense. You could also maybe translate it as:

>Everything I said
>I had no right to say it

or

>It wasn't my place to say it
>>
>>100484839
Keep reading m8, you'll see if he deserves the Shouko
>>
>>100485156
Oh god, imagine what it'd be like when Shouko hears Shouya's voice clearly for the first time. I'd cry bitch tears, no lie.
>>
>>100485191

Rereading it.

The first time around I kinda rushed it because of all the uncomfortable feelings.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.42 MB, 1100x1178)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>100485072
>>100485015
Or maybe to the Moon
>>
>>100484878
Imagine if the mom found out. There would be some crazy fights following that's for sure.
>>
>>100485286

It was a great story/game I even cried but I would not like any of the MC int his manga going through this.
>>
>>100485238
P-please let this be a thing.
>>
>>100485100
Last week I reread them in Chinese, Japanese and English because I want to understand how meaning translated. It was fucking horrible to read the first 4 chapters three times.

By the way I will say something about translation here.
Most of the time Chinese translation will get a much closer meaning to the original Japanese translation than English translation. But Chinese translation can sometimes get ridiculously far away from the original sentence because they forced their own interpretation to the manga.
English translation, while most of the time has a bit distance with the Japanese sentence, seldom gets to far away from it. Quality varies a lot though, for some reason.
>>
>>100485238
I'm probably gonna need them in 25 years or so. My ears seem to be much like a cousins of mine who went deaf later in life. She could hear enough to understand someone was talking. Without a hearing aid she could get by on looking directly at the person and having them raise their voice slightly. Then she just paid attention to tone, body language, etc., and once she got the implants hse said it wasn't completely like natural hearing but...almost.
>>
>>100485417
>Japanese translation
I mean Japanese sentence
>>
>>100485238
But he already did, and several times. Likes most deafs it's barely comprehensible gibberish.


He doesn't care though.
>>
>>100485417

Gimme a far fetch translation example. I'm interested.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (17.92 KB, 500x362)
17.92 KB
17.92 KB JPG
>>100485072
>With qt deaf girl on his arm he may yet go adventuring ;_;
Sure, what could ever go wrong..
>>
>>100485499
other way around man.
>>
>>100485499
When SHOUKO hears SHOUYA
>>
>>100485475
Well the good news is that hearing aids are getting better and better every year. They'll probably have gotten them near perfect by the time you need them AND you'll be able to brag about being a bona fide cyborg.
>>
>>100485559
>>100485579
Ho. Wait, isn't that what the hearing aids are for? Or isn't that clearly enough.
>>
>>100485518
>>100485286
>>100478966
>Koe no Katachi
>Up
>To the Moon
>in the same fucking thread
Are you trying to actively kill people?
Besides, the latter ones are not /a/ reòated
>>
>>100485671
It seems they don't work well enough.
>>
>>100485671

Hearing aids mostly just help deaf people notice sounds, for example that someone is talking to them.

But it's not good enough to understand what they are saying.
>>
File: 2_9261.png (270.33 KB, 900x1350)
270.33 KB
270.33 KB PNG
>>100485500

Literally:
>Ishida Shouya
>I hate that guy
>>I come here because I hope that you can forgive my past mistake (two boxes)
>To my advantage
>Longing for

Here the narration was supposed to be done by Yuzuru. Most of us will probably not understand at the first glance, and they decided that to use their own interpretation in this kind of situation.
>>
>>100485238
>They meet after her surgery
>He's too nervous and can't speak
>She signs happily "speak to me, I want to hear your voice!"
>"I...love you"
>>
File: img000001.png (327.10 KB, 961x1400)
327.10 KB
327.10 KB PNG
>>100485736
English
>>
>>100485736
Raw
>>
File: .....!!.jpg (70.55 KB, 235x529)
70.55 KB
70.55 KB JPG
>>100485774
Oh god my heart can't take it
>>
>>100485774

I don't think he loves her. He's just crushed by tones upon tones of guilt.
>>
>>100485904
This would be after years of courtship and hardship. The culmination of EVERYTHING
>>
>>100485774
Can't deaf people understand speech immediately after surgery? If they were born with it, obviously.
>>
>>100485904
Well... things might change after >>100482076
>>
>>100485904
We're still on the process of Ishida's healing and then we can have the romance subplot. Ishida's current mental state doesn't allow him to enter a relationship.
>>
>>100486014
It doesn't matter if she can understand exactly what he's saying, it's the equivalent of a blind person seeing their lover's beautiful face for the first time
>>
File: mikusing.jpg (93.87 KB, 388x500)
93.87 KB
93.87 KB JPG
>>100485904
tones upon tones
ああああああああああああああああああああ〜
>>
>>100483442
>everyone seems to be shocked or disgusted
>ueno looks like she just creamed her pants.
>>
>>100485904
He has a slight crush on her. His self loathing and guilt prevents him from doing anything to make himself more happy on a personal level. The more time he spends with Shouko the more he's becoming a happier person. Give it some time and If she makes the first advance after they begin to know each other and sees her smile he probably won't say no. Honestly asking to get to know him better is a kind of advance.
>>100486082
>>100486014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6E0mijV5A
>>
>>100486113
>Sensei doesn't give a shit
>>
>>100485736
>>100485793
>>100485848

Damn. I was reading the Chinese scan all this while. I was confused by this scene, but didn't look into it much. Now it make much more sense.

I think that's what Shouko was thinking atm though, since Yuzuru was not introduced yet.
>>
>>100486487
The japanese has the person refer to themselves as 'ore'. Only Yuzuru does that
>>
">>100480203
"She" works there.
>>100480239
"Gal" is the female "guy" but you should not use it. Sorta a girl word to use maybe? "Hanging out with the gals". etc
>>
>>100484576
Same here. She's best girl, and fuck everyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
Author is going out of her league
>>
how can you guys read this? It is horrible
>>
>>100486564

So the translator confused her with Shouya because of the masculine tone huh.

Usually how Shouko address herself? "watashi"?
>>
>>100486877

why are you such a masochist anon?
>>
>>100487073
>masochist
How so?
>>
>>100485736

By the way, I kinda confused at this page >>100480203 too. She suddenly commend on Shouko's smile, it's kinda absurd.
>>
>>100487169

she is obviously the type of bitch who is gonna hurt you and your loved ones on a whim and will feel to guilty and apologize but if you don´t accept her Appology immediately, she´ll get mad and will act like she didnt do anything wrong and will say you are the one who is wrong, she´ll go away and come back and the whole thing will happen again and again, so yeah, it Isn´t worth it, maybe only if you like the trouble.
>>
>>100485774
And then she answers
> I... wuV.... yUU
>>
>>100487851
So, basically, a normal person? She looks like a lively and playful girl with a sharp tongue to me.
Shouko's character, on the other hand, is just "muh handicap" and "muh bullying" slapped on a generic yamato nadeshiko shit to put deaf people in a good light.
How can anyone actually like her is beyond me.
>>
>>100484664
Please leave Sahara alone.
>>
>>100488018
A kiss would do.
>>
>>100487267
Maybe you missed >>100480384. She is saying Shouko probably wants him to go away, since he was a pretty big shit to her, and only smiling to be nice. Yuzuru comes in and says that's not the case. That's what I got out of it.
>>
>>100488043
>So, basically, a normal person?

if with normal you mean very moody, egoistic, egocentric, backstabbing people, then have fun anon.

I think you are only taking her behaviour around Shouya into account, when she clearly showed us how much of a bitch she can be>>100482957

I would agree with you that Shouko is way to idealized, on the surface kinda the perfect person who forgives everything and everyone but as far as I have seen, she never blames anyone, only herself for being the way she is, not much confirmed this though.

>"muh handicap" and "muh bullying"

this is just wrong, you never see her complain and saying it like that, you are no better than Ueno ...well that explains a lot doesn´t it?
>>
>>100488203

Now it did make a lot of sense. Thanks.
>>
>>100488043
>Shouko's character, on the other hand, is just "muh handicap" and "muh bullying" slapped on a generic yamato nadeshiko shit to put deaf people in a good light.

If we weren't in an healing manga thread I'll punch you.
>>
>>100484839
It's a shame that they so easily could have been friends as kids, she was "interesting" to him, but like a kid that punches a girl he likes, he went about it the wrong way.
>>
>>100490099
>but like a kid that punches a girl he likes, he went about it the wrong way.

Yeah. What's with that? Why do boys do that? Are we fucking retarded?
>>
>>100490373
Yes we are. We get it out of out system early in life though. Women get retarded about relationships after we stop being retarded.
>>
This manga needs more healing. MUCH more healing.
>>
>>100488043
I fucking hate people like you, you shitaste is like enourmous dump
>>
>>100482076
Wow so many responses

So, secondary pairings.

Are there good candidates for tomohiro, aka fatbro?
>>
>>100492203
Yuzuru?
>>
>>100488923
>if with normal you mean very moody, egoistic, egocentric, backstabbing people, then have fun anon.

Not wanting to be edgy but...

That aside, I also find the personnality of Ueno and her apparitons more interesting. That don't make her less guilty but well.
>>
Will my heart be intact by the end of htis manga?
>>
I can't help but wonder at the their mothers reactions when they start dating.
>>
>>100493404
>That aside, I also find the personnality of Ueno and her apparitons more interesting. That don't make her less guilty but well.
Oh yes, she's an interesting character alright. Doesn't change the fact she's a cunt but yes, she's interesting.
>>
>Thinking MC will end up with Shouko

He thinks he doesn't deserve to walk the same ground she does and breath the same air she does. You people are being silly.
>>
>>100494998
> What is an healing story
>>
>>100494998
Anon. The author is planning 6-10 volumes last I heard. Shouko is interested in him. And he's slowly getting past his self loathing. He is attracted to her as well. The only real proof I can give for him getting past his old self however is the way he acts. The way I read it he's happier now and not so depressed as in the beginning.
>>
>>100495520
>The author is planning 6-10 volumes

Thank you gods of romance and healing!
>>
>>100495520
>The author is planning 6-10 volumes
I didn't know that. That makes me excited.
>>
>>100495722
Were somewhere around end of volume two or beginning of three btw.
>>
>>100496082
gonna be a long time before it finishes huh?
>>
>>100496831
Something between one and three years.
>>
>>100496831
2.5 volumes a year give or take. I think.
>>
>>100496982
More. 3.5 - 4 minimum.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.