[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: code geass.jpg (48.90 KB, 612x332)
48.90 KB
48.90 KB JPG
So i just finished watching Code Geass, I really dislike that Lelouch survived, it really took away a big chunk of the emotional investment I had but in the other hand there is still the possibility that only him and Suzaku are immortals which means that both are destined to keep facing each other to keep destroying/rebuilding Earth forever

Is C.C immortal too?
>>
5/10
>>
R3 500000 years in the future with Lulu chasing down his missing CC when?
>>
>>100429206
After the OVA series
>>
File: geass good end.jpg (155.43 KB, 640x720)
155.43 KB
155.43 KB JPG
>>100429078
>>
>>100429078

The whole anime was about how immortality is a fate worse than death, they virtually said it every other episode. Lelouch dying would make no sense.

CC was always immortal, Suzaku never had Geass, he can't be an immortal
>>
This ain't Scryed, motherfucker. Lelouch is dead.
>>
>>100429264
>Suzaku never had Geass, he can't be an immortal
I think he gave Suzaku one right after getting stabbed

He had C.Cs from when she lost her memory, V.Vs from his father although the possibility still exists that he became immortal after increasing his geass power
>>
>>100429379
>implying
>>
>>100429258
I like it!
>>
File: 1389202739784.png (82.88 KB, 245x245)
82.88 KB
82.88 KB PNG
Were the Black Knights justified in betraying Zero and selling him to the prime minister of the enemy nation?
>>
>>100429379
>This ain't Scryed, motherfucker. Lelouch is dead.
>Implying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo&feature=player_detailpage#t=65
>>
you dont have to spoiler a 5 year old series
>>
>>100429078
best self insert all years
>>
File: 1379215922132.jpg (451.41 KB, 1279x686)
451.41 KB
451.41 KB JPG
Oh for fucks sake, he is motherfucking dead. I can't even understand why people say he is alive when every argument they use doesn't even make sense if you actually pay attention to the story.

>inb4 this pic
which is full of flaws
>>
b-but Lelouch died, r-right?
>>
>>100429441
more importantly, is it okay that Quisling Kaname and his negro girlfriend get a happy ending, while Lelouch rots in his grave and literally died for their skins?
>>
>>100429441
Not really if Britannia wanted it could have wiped the united nations forces easily, it was really stupid

>>100429483
>>100429528
see link
>>100429450
>>
He didn't survive, stop shitposting already.
>>
>>100429483

point them out, makes sense to me.
>>
File: LELOUCH IS ALIVE.jpg (240.35 KB, 740x474)
240.35 KB
240.35 KB JPG
UNDENIABLE PROOF YOU FUCKS
>>
>>100429450
That didn't fucking happen. You can go on nyaa right now and download the TV rips of the last episode.

You people had better be fucking trolling.
>>
>>100429078
-1/10
>>
>>100429450
I hope you don't seriously believe this to be actual footage.
>>
>>100429552
Yeah, because it never happens in anime characters talking in retoric to already dead characters.
>>
>>100429450
>original japanese ending
I am a Nigerian Prince that needs a small sum of money to travel to the USA. If you assist me with this venture, I will pay you back a fortune beyond your wildest dreams upon arrival.
>>
>>100429258
Rivalz is the true winner of CG. He stays out of trouble most of the time and ends up hanging out with all the cool kids of the Geassverse.
>>
Who was more in the wrong,

Lelouch or Suzaku?
>>
>>100429737
Suzaku.
Lelouch did nothing wrong
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (68.92 KB, 458x514)
68.92 KB
68.92 KB JPG
>yfw you realize CG is Gundam told from Char's perspective
>>
File: 294px-Reinhard_8.jpg (53.02 KB, 294x220)
53.02 KB
53.02 KB JPG
>>100429737
Lelouch's motivations were childish at first, but by the end of the series Suzaku became a mass murderer.
>>
>>100429737
Suzaku, I hated him so much till near the end, specially because he could beat everyone single handedly
>>
>>100429737
Suzaku, but I'm prejudiced against collabos because of my french education. Not sure what I would have done in his stead.
>>
>>100429737
The one who got betrayed by his own followers.
>>
>>100429737
Well Nunally told Lelouch in his face that he was wrong.
>>
>>100429536
No, he should have been publicly executed.
>>
>>100429483
Point out the flaws.
>>
>>100429737
If you actually paid attention to the story: Lelouch

If you're an edgy faggot: Suzaku
>>
>>100429962
>caring about what a crippled blind girl thinks
>>
>>100429737
Lelouch wanted to make a better world for his sister which is something she never wanted. Suzaku just wanted to die. So Lelouch.
>>
>>100429737
Ohgi

In all seriousness though, they were at the same level by the end
>>
>>100429483
POINT OUT THE FUCKING FLAWS
>>
>>100429078
why would Suzaku be immortal? only the VV code is available. If you're going to pretend it went to Lelouch, what remains for the king of spins?
>>
>>100429828
>implying Geassfags even watched Gundam
>>
>>100429737
Charles, because
>Muh Lies
Everything bad in the series leads back to him and V.V
>>
>>100429737
Lelouch was never in the wrong.
>>
>>100430112
Charles did nothing wrong
>>
>>100430085
>implying Geassfags even watch mecha before Code Geass
>>
File: 1376936365398.jpg (93.89 KB, 553x414)
93.89 KB
93.89 KB JPG
>>100429737
Lelouch ruined more lives, while Suzaku was just a pain in the ass with his ideals and "Muh Yuffie"

So Lelouch.
>>
File: sei party.png (157.46 KB, 500x281)
157.46 KB
157.46 KB PNG
>>100429828
that means Char won.
>>
>>100429737
Is this a serious question? Lelouch.
>>
>>100429258

Do you have that image where they gave the blind guy a gun at the end?
>>
So will Suzaku go crazy in old age and start spinzakuing people to speed up development of a clinical immortality treatment
>>
>>100430112

Charles and V.V. are pure.
>>
>>100430149
of course he did something wrong: he didn't kill his brother sooner.
>>
>>100430005
>If you actually paid attention to the story: Lelouch
but lelouch was right , he made everyone hate him and killed himself only because then there would be no one to retaliate. Suzaku wouldn't have achieved shit, ever, thats why he turns into a mass murderer

>>100430057
>Lelouch wanted to make a better world for his sister which is something she never wanted. Suzaku just wanted to die. So Lelouch.
No , he wanted revenge and nothing else, he used her sister as an excuse, she was the only thing he had left for him. Thats why he loses at the end of season 1.

>>100430081
There is the VV code, the CC code and maybe he gained a new code when he unlcoked the geass full potential. No one knows how the geass are created or how the whole thing works
>>
File: 08765.jpg (48.61 KB, 517x720)
48.61 KB
48.61 KB JPG
>>100430215
V.V is pure, Charles got over 100 wifes, he is not pure.
>>
>>100430150
>implying Geassfags even watch shows made before Code Geass
>>
Lelouch is like Napoleon only he came back after his second exile to win.
>>
>>100430235
His brother did nothing wrong Except not killing lelouch
>>
Can we all agree that Schneizel was the true hero of Code Geass?

Seriously, what more do you want from a leader?
>>
>>100429562
First it says that Lelouch wanted to face his father in order to take his code, and told Spinzaku not to interfere. He actually wanted to face his father alone because it's the kind of person he is, and you understand this by breaking down what type of person Lelouch is.
I rewatched the show in the beginning of January and, until this point where he faced Charles, Lelouch only knew from C.C. that the Code could be obtained by getting the last level of Geass and, if so, the person could obtain the Code from another one.
Now, it doesn't exacly say it has to be the same person that gave him the Geass, to pass onto him his or her own Code, possibly, both cases exist since Charles was going to take C.C.'s code after ggetting his own, but maybe that was an ability he got after getting V.V's code.
Second, it says the Code activates when you die, but there is no proof of this, and, in fact, Charles loses his Geass as soon as it's said that he got V.V. code. He even used this new power to command the sword of something, that he was going to use to kill god.
Thirdly, Charles had no reason to give Lelouch his code, since he needed it in order to fulfil his wish. Given what I said earlier, and what is shown in the show, it is highly possible that one can only obtain the code from the one who gave him/her, his/her geass. Besides being more logical.
Fourthly, Nunnally didn't see into Lelouch's memories, she simply understood the Zero Requiem master plan, since she already had the same idea, but instead of Lelouch, she was going to destroy Damocles.

This is too fucking big, I hope it makes sense. Also, you have to take into account that the first person to come up with that theory was some fanboy that wanted Lelouch to be alive, just because he couldn't bear the though of having his MC die. Everybody should agree that the story is much more better this way, and, I'm not sure about this part, the creator, or whatever, confirmed in an interview that he was dead.
>>
>>100430269
>but lelouch was right
Stopped reading there
>>
>>100430335
>Seriously, what more do you want from a leader?
An actual knowledge of the rules of chess.
>>
File: 05435.jpg (124.36 KB, 1280x720)
124.36 KB
124.36 KB JPG
>>100430303
V.V crippled Nunnaly, that is wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>100430344
>Wanting Lulu to be dead

Why do you hate fun so much?

A third series would be a glorious trainwreck.
>>
>>100429737

Considering I'm not a teenager.

Lelouch.

The amount of shit he stirred up and the blood on his hands for all the shit he did, for a person who didn't even want it to begin with.

In the end, Suzaku was the stronger person.
It takes a iron will to live the life he has to have by the end of CG.
>>
File: haruhi-geass.jpg (40.76 KB, 704x396)
40.76 KB
40.76 KB JPG
>>100430391
Okay, a valid flaw.

But other than that, he's pretty solid.
>>
>>100430402
You're right,he should have killed her.
>>
File: 0543523.jpg (105.15 KB, 550x309)
105.15 KB
105.15 KB JPG
>>100430391
Checkmate
>>
>>100430432
Train wreck or not, it would print money
>>
>>100430344
Further more, Charles came back to alive as soon as he got shot, on the other hand, Lelouch clearly dies and, unless he could keep perfectly still from that point on until he was buried, and hope that no one noticed that his wound was gone, he couldn't have pulled that off.
>>
>>100430346
What part of Lelouch's ambition was not right? The part where he freed Japan and destroyed the old world order, or the part where he stopped his father from destroying the collective unconscious?
>>
>>100430344
well, Charles actually did have a reason to transfer the code when he started disappearing: so someone else would be able to carry out the "kill god" plan someday in the future. Alternative was VV code disappearing with him.
>>
>>100430464
Exactly, everyone would win
>>
>>100430432
I don't want him to be dead, but the story itself ends much better this way. It was meant to end with his death.
>>
File: Kanon_Maldini.png (604.92 KB, 1280x720)
604.92 KB
604.92 KB PNG
>>100430335
Not being gay as fuck
>>
>>100430502
You understand
>>
File: 8714316.jpg (69.22 KB, 400x222)
69.22 KB
69.22 KB JPG
>>100429078
>Lelouch survived
>Suzaku immortal
>is CC immortal?
>>
>>100430269
>but lelouch was right
I liked Lelouch but no he was in the wrong for the majority of the series which is why he kept fucking up and why everyone left his ass when all said and done. Everything that happened in S1 came back to bite him in the ass come R2.
>he made everyone hate him and killed himself only because then there would be no one to retaliate
You do realize that came much later in the show and was never his plan from the start right? And that only came about when he had lost everything.
> Suzaku wouldn't have achieved shit, ever, thats why he turns into a mass murderer
Good lord you're a huge faggot. Pay attention to the show before spouting garbage.
>No , he wanted revenge and nothing else, he used her sister as an excuse, she was the only thing he had left for him. Thats why he loses at the end of season 1.
No and no. Lelouch foremost wanted to make a world where his sister could live in peace that was his fore long goal from the get go and it's one of his main traits of development when he realizes that there's more important things than Nunnally towards the end which is why she is the last person he geasses in the show.
>>
>>100430432
No, I don't think they could come up with anything for an actual sequel, especially if it featured Lelouch (who ALREADY conquered the world from the hands of its mightiest emperor). I don't even think it would sell very well. Some people might watch on TV just to see more of the old characters, but only waifufags and other obsessives would bother buying blu-rays.
>>
inb4 the OVA leads to season 3
>>
>>100430465
massive chest trauma by hilariously large sword vs. single bullet wound. Charles was down for a couple minutes, Lelouch can't be down for the 10 minutes it takes Jeremiah to grab the body?
>>
>>100430512
You'd complain about how a season 3 with a living Lelouch ruined the story, you'd hate it, and maybe you'd be right.

But you'd watch it, wouldn't you?
>>
>>100430474
The part when he pretty much made everyone's lives a living hell because of his actions.
>>
>>100430535
They were never lovers. You've just been corrupted by too much moeshit. Schneizel is a ladies' man and his clinically retarded brother who married a six-year-old doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>100430488
What? Dude, you are saying a guy who is dying, would transfer his power of being imortal to a person he hates for ruing his life long wish.
Also, you have to take into account that his code might have worn off when he started to disappear. This could go on and on if people start thinking "but wait, this could have meant that".
>>
File: Mao_geass.jpg (24.20 KB, 640x448)
24.20 KB
24.20 KB JPG
Mao is the main cause of the Zero Requiem.

Mao finds Shirley and fucks with her head, causing Lelouch to erase her memories of everything.
Cut to R2, Jeremiah accidentally cancels her memory erasure Geass, so she decides to help Lelouch, because she loves him and all. She runs into Rolo with a gun, tells him she wants to be on Lelouch's side, Rolo kills her fuck Rolo, I hate him for that.
Lelouch goes off the deep end with hatred for Rolo and the Geass cult, and slaughters them. This is the beginning of the Black Knight's distrust for him, since it was the kind of thing that Britannia does.
Black Knights betray Lelouch when he thinks Nunnally is dead, so he goes full anti-hero and starts making Geass-slaves, becoming the villain everyone thinks he is.
Then the Zero Requiem happens.

Fuck Mao
>>
>>100429078
>I really dislike that Lelouch survived
nice bait
>>
>>100430605
Suddenly Crapito would have a reason for existing.
>>
>>100430567

>she is the last person he geasses

Uh what, no he doesn't. He never geass'd Nunally.
>>
>>100430474
>The part where he freed Japan and destroyed the old world order
By becoming an unlawful dictator by destroying their only resource and taking captive the UN
> or the part where he stopped his father from destroying the collective unconscious?
That wasn't even part of his ambition.
>>
>>100430630
Everyone seemed to be living happily ever after.

Except Nina.
>>
>>100430609
You don't see this happening, don't assume it. If they wanted us to clearly know, they would have told us, ever so subtlety.
>>100430623
Well, I really don't know. I would be interested in knowing what the hell was going on, and maybe I'd watch it, but I doubt I'd like it.
>>
File: 32_nunnally.jpg (102.83 KB, 1280x720)
102.83 KB
102.83 KB JPG
>>100430687
>He never geass'd Nunally.
>>
>>100429078
Suzaku is nowhere near immortal.
>>
>>100430757

That's a lie, and you know it.
>>
>>100430716
>Everyone seemed to be living happily ever after.
Yeah because he's dead. The whole point of his plan was to be a huge dick and die to the world can move on.
>>
>>100430687
>>100430757
He used geass on Nunnally because he saw that she was acting on her own ambitions to stop him, and no longer just being strung along by others.
>>
>>100430825
Okay? Thanks for pointing out the obvious retard.
>>
File: youngroyals smaller.jpg (766.50 KB, 1234x1728)
766.50 KB
766.50 KB JPG
>still no Lelouch of Britannia spinoff
>>
>>100430757
>take my virginity nii-sama.jpg
>>
File: gea.jpg (76.17 KB, 608x688)
76.17 KB
76.17 KB JPG
>>100430465
>nless he could keep perfectly still from that point on until he was buried, and hope that no one noticed that his wound was gone, he couldn't have pulled that off.
It took him a few minutes to stand up and then the black knights and her sister knew what he had done,

>>100430567
>Everything that happened in S1 came back to bite him in the ass come R2.
No he just realized his motives were wrong not his method instead of killing something some people hate he killed something everyone hates. Suzaku in the other hand turned 360 degrees and started to kill people left and right to achieve the future he believed in instead of obeying the system.

>Good lord you're a huge faggot. Pay attention to the show before spouting garbage.
>I have no arguments better call him faggot

>Lelouch foremost wanted to make a world where his sister could live in peace that was his fore long goal from the get go and it's one of his main traits of development when he realizes that there's more important things than Nunnally towards the end which is why she is the last person he geasses in the show.
No, he said a gorillion times that he didn't want his stuff to be taken away. He started to change after her sister was gone who came back out of nowhere

>>100430775
I think he gives the immortality code when he touches the mask. The best ending for me would be Lelouch dieing but if he lives I would at least want make him and suzako to be immortal and C.C mortal so that she can finally die settling the contract. Suzaku and Lelouch would live forever protecting the people by repeating the same cycle forever
>>
File: wat.jpg (6.07 KB, 300x168)
6.07 KB
6.07 KB JPG
Oh man. This thread is engaging a cancer mode in a horryfying tempo.
>>
File: Cornelia78.jpg (64.82 KB, 1920x1080)
64.82 KB
64.82 KB JPG
>>100430994
Eighteen/nineteen/twenty-year-old Cornelia is pretty hot.
>>
File: valk1.jpg (337.79 KB, 886x1245)
337.79 KB
337.79 KB JPG
>>100431089
Just like any age Cornelia.
>>
Wasn't there a new project announced? I remember a picture of not-Lelouch with an eyepatch.
>>
>>100430188
>Char "King of kings, God of gods, the motherfucking maestro" Anzable
>losing

He just doesn't feel like winning sometimes
>>
File: considerthefolowing.jpg (48.16 KB, 600x600)
48.16 KB
48.16 KB JPG
>>100429737
Suzuaku did it for pussy.
Lelouch did it for the good of the world.
Suzakus a faggot. End of discussion.
>>
>>100431089
How do you know she's 18ish there? She looks younger.
>>
>>100431156
I always liked V Gundam for basically showing Char won even if it didn't bring peace.
>>
>>100431154
That's Akito.
>>
>>100431182
well, at least he got to fuck Lelouch's sister in the end, thus completing his revenge.
>>
>>100431212
She's exactly ten years older than Lelouch in each season, and he looks about eight or nine there.
>>
>>100430196
>Nunners
>blind guy

>gun
>button

TOP LEL, faggotron 9001.
>>
>>100431041
>No he just realized his motives were wrong not his method instead of killing something some people hate he killed something everyone hates.
What the fuck are you talking about? EVERYTHING he did came back to bite him in the ass, what the hell those methods have anything to do with this but that's probably the main reason why everything came crashing down for him.
>I have no arguments better call him faggot
It's obvious that you're a retarded lulufag with no actual stance so why bother?
>No, he said a gorillion times that he didn't want his stuff to be taken away. He started to change after her sister was gone who came back out of nowhere

Once again none of this has anything do do with what I said ans you're still fucking wrong .
>>
>>100431247

Ah, thanks.

Wow, a jewel is hanging from his eyepatch.
>>
File: 1384904574734.jpg (976.67 KB, 900x1200)
976.67 KB
976.67 KB JPG
>>100431225
I've never watched V Gundam. I should probably do that
>>
>>100431041
>No he just realized his motives were wrong not his method instead of killing something some people hate he killed something everyone hates
Wut?
>>
>>100431348
Yeah, seems like it would be really irritating.
>>
>>100430757

Dem feels when Nunnally curses at Lelouch and calls him a demon while she face-plants off her chair. ;w;
>>
File: spinzaku5.gif (2.01 MB, 448x252)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
i'll just leave this here.
>>
File: 1382765194989.jpg (40.77 KB, 645x484)
40.77 KB
40.77 KB JPG
>>100431041
>No he just realized his motives were wrong not his method instead of killing something some people hate he killed something everyone hates
Er...what? He systematically destroyed everyone who opposed him including countries and the like, had Jermiah destroy every Britannian control base and took the UN leaders captive.
>Suzaku in the other hand turned 360 degrees and started to kill people left and right to achieve the future he believed in instead of obeying the system.
He was killing people for Britannia long before his revelation in R2. What is it with you haters and you lack of comprehension?
>>
>>100431311
>What the fuck are you talking about? EVERYTHING he did came back to bite him in the ass, what the hell those methods have anything to do with this but that's probably the main reason why everything came crashing down for him.
THe only thing that fucked him was the revelation of his geas' power and the fact he kept leaving the battlefield to find Nunally. He didn't give a fuck about peace he just wanted to destroy Britannia. To finally achieve peace he still killed millions.

>It's obvious that you're a retarded lulufag with no actual stance so why bother?
>You are spouting garbage
>An argument

>Once again none of this has anything do do with what I said ans you're still fucking wrong .
He was a selfish cunt until he lost everything, thats the point. He never gave a fuck about his sister or anyone but him until the end
>>
File: spinzaku.jpg (15.18 KB, 400x165)
15.18 KB
15.18 KB JPG
>>100431437
Spinzaku is saving the thread.
>>
>>100431154
That's the mothafucking Julius Kingslayer, don't even compare him to that faggot lelouch
>>
>>100431507
>The only thing that fucked him was the revelation of his geas' power and the fact he kept leaving the battlefield to find Nunally.
Uh...killing his brother, the JF leader, and killing Euphie as well as blackmailing Viletta.
>He didn't give a fuck about peace he just wanted to destroy Britannia.
Wrong again.

> He never gave a fuck about his sister or anyone but him until the end
I really hope this is a troll.
>>
>>100429737
Suzaku kiilled more britannian waifus so him.
>>
File: water.jpg (22.27 KB, 322x484)
22.27 KB
22.27 KB JPG
>>100431654
>>
>>100431507
>He never gave a fuck about his sister or anyone but him until the end
Lelouch LOVED Nunnally to death, so much in fact that he left his army when they were winning the war, fell in to a deep catatonic depression when she called Suzaku instead of him and thought she was dead. She was the main reason he started his rebellion on the pretense that he wanted to wipe out Britannian. You are in a serious case of denial by stated this.
>>
How does Nunally survive that FLEIJA anyway?
>>
I like the fact that it only takes one dumbfuck to say "Lelouch is alive" to start a whole fuckload of hate between anons, who obviously know he is trolling, but don't give a crap and start yapping at each other.
God I love CG threads.
>>
File: 1377618921784.gif (497.99 KB, 500x500)
497.99 KB
497.99 KB GIF
>>100431507
>He never gave a fuck about his sister or anyone but him until the end
>All throughout the story we see Lelouch hearken back to his days at Ashford and how much he appreciated his friends, Suzaku, Kallen and Nunnally.
>When Shirley dies he goes to wipe out the geass cult to revenge her death
>He calls Suzaku despite their falling out to help him in regards to Nunnally and was heartbroken when he thought he betrayed him.
>>
>>100431871
She switch ships with her attendant.
>>
>>100431502
>Er...what? He systematically destroyed
>>100431502

>everyone who opposed him including countries and the like, had Jermiah destroy every Britannian control base and took the UN leaders captive.
Yes but eventually people would have rebelled, everyone hated only him so with his death there is no one to hate and no one to retaliate

>He was killing people for Britannia long before his revelation in R2. What is it with you haters and you lack of comprehension?
No, he was following orders trying to pass the responsabilities for his actions to others and justify himself, until he agreed to follow his own path which was to help Lelouch.

>>100431664
Uh...killing his brother, the JF leader, and killing Euphie as well as blackmailing Viletta.
None of that shit matters, the moment the rebel faction started to turn sides was when they mentioned the geas. No one knew if it was really them following him or if they were his slaves. You can watch the episode yourself, its probably ep 20/21

>Wrong again.
>Its wrong because I say so

>>100431776
>I really hope this is a troll.
>Lelouch LOVED Nunnally to death,
Its not as much as he loved her but as he didn't want to lose the only excuse he uses to justify all his actions including all the mass murdering.
>>
>>100431871
It can't hurt her because she's blind.
>>
>>100431871
Plot holes
Guildford was seen been sucked into the explosion and also appears near the end, all fucked up with sun glasses and shit.
>>
>>100429441
Reminds me of how Ohgi and Karen had very high "Loyalty" in those stat charts.

Truly a joke and a blunder.
>>
>>100430344
>she simply understood the Zero Requiem master plan
Yes, that's why images suddenly flashed in her head. MAGIC UNDERSTANDING.
>>
>>100431975

Fucking Ougi.
>>
>>100431953
>>100431664

Wow FUCK YOU!
>>
File: 1327363634929.jpg (80.74 KB, 960x540)
80.74 KB
80.74 KB JPG
>>100432216
Problem?
>>
>>100431899
It's obvious he's alive. Weak troll.
>>
>>100432255
FUCK YOU JEWGI
>>
>>100432199
Yeah, and image flash is obviously magic, not just a flashback to make us understand what she understood. I know it doesn't follow the routine flashback where the character suddenly opens her eyes and the pupils become smaller and then the screen fades and then the flashback is shown, but still magic seems way more likely.

Which is another thing, why did they end CG woth such a emotional song at the time the MC dies, and everybody lives happily ever after and shit and then, come out and say "Yeah, he isn't actually dead". When someone dies and is going to get revived later on, emotional crap doesn't follow his death.
>>
>>100431953
>Yes but eventually people would have rebelled, everyone hated only him so with his death there is no one to hate and no one to retaliate
In R2 episode 5 Touji and the others realize that they were fucked without Zero hence why they never bothered to further question him abandoning them during the Black Rebellion in the first season. The seeds of doubt didn't start to spread in bloom until one of the JF members caught wind of Zero's strange actions and them going on a killing spree at the Geass cult was when it got worse.

>No, he was following orders trying to pass the responsabilities for his actions to others and justify himself
Are you retarded or do you just want to spring words of bullshit? I can say the exact same thing in regards to his stint as the Knight of Zero
>None of that shit matters
>They're able to use Clovis's and Euphie's deaths as evidence
>Villetta was able to convince their high ranking commander Ougi to go through with the betrayal because he despised Lelouch
>The death JF front member convinces the surving JF to cut ties with him

>the moment the rebel faction started to turn sides was when they mentioned the geas

Wrong, there were still moments of doubt within the BK about it and Schienzel supported it with evidence in regards to it and what ultimately convinces them is Ougi stating what he did to Viletta
>>
TouMAN meets Lelouch: what happen?
>>
>>100432485
Can't punch a geass.
>>
>>100431953
>Its not as much as he loved her but as he didn't want to lose the only excuse he uses to justify all his actions including all the mass murdering.
No, he loved her conditionally so, throughout R2 he learned to let her go and follow the path that was most important. To say Lelouch's love for Nunnally was just an excuse is missing the point of his character.
>>
>>100432255
Huh.

Never really thought of it that way.

I gotta rewatch Code Geass, I guess.
>>
>>100432199

>I just want to point out that the official Geass-net mobile site explains in Nunnally’s profile that her blindness gives her the ability to see through the hearts of people just by touching their hands, and in the final episode she found out everything with said ability. Officially, that flashback scene had nothing to do with Lelouch and Codes.
>>
>>100432414
3/10 for effort.

>>100432581
He actually good.
>>
>>100432470
When they when to erradicate the geass cult, and they killed all those children and scientists, they were all like "yo this is so wrong, zero is clearly a bad guy". I mean, couldn't they have explained that they were carrying inhumane experiences there or some shit? Only because on third or fourth degree character who only speaks once in the entire fucking story says "this is wrong", everyone starts to doubt him. What the actual fuck.
>>
File: 1352026685950.jpg (78.16 KB, 293x301)
78.16 KB
78.16 KB JPG
>>100432606
>her blindness gives her the ability to see through the hearts of people just by touching their hands
>>
File: 1337204279485.png (492.49 KB, 587x557)
492.49 KB
492.49 KB PNG
>>100432606
>Nunnally’s profile that her blindness gives her the ability to see through the hearts of people just by touching their hand
>>
>>100431953
>Yes but eventually people would have rebelled, everyone hated only him so with his death there is no one to hate and no one to retaliate
That doesn't make any sense. The whole clutch of his plan was to become a tyrant which meant killing lots of people. What part of that don't you understand.
>No, he was following orders trying to pass the responsabilities for his actions to others and justify himself, until he agreed to follow his own path which was to help Lelouch.
All this is bullshit you used to justify your own backwards argument. In both cases he killed people under the justification of his goal not because he wanted to.
>>
>>100432644
What do you mean effort? Are you telling me it isn't true what I said? Name 1 show that puts an emotial OST at the death of an important character, and make it an emotional scene and shit, just to have them come back to life later on.
>>100432606
I'd like to take this information as realiable, but who actually wrote that?
>>
We've gone over this hundreds of times. Lelouch died. Get over it.
>>
File: 1222971741965.jpg (162.49 KB, 496x450)
162.49 KB
162.49 KB JPG
Okay, you bunch of imbeciles, question. What would've Taniguchi need to do in order to make it 99%, positively beyond any reasonable doubt, certain that Lelouch died in the finale?

Here's an idea: they could've shown his body entombed inside Damocles, incinerating in the sun.
>>
>>100432703
>>100432741
You guys never noticed how she would touch people's hands to see if they were lying?
>>
>>100432849
He shouldn't have left a viable way for him to survive available and then put an otherwise entirely worthless scene at the end with a cartdriver.
>>
File: wut.jpg (35.14 KB, 576x296)
35.14 KB
35.14 KB JPG
>>100432255
This always cracks me up

>>100432470
>In R2 episode 5 Touji and the others realize that they were fucked without Zero hence why they never bothered to further question him abandoning them during the Black Rebellion in the first season. The seeds of doubt didn't start to spread in bloom until one of the JF members caught wind of Zero's strange actions and them going on a killing spree at the Geass cult was when it got worse.
True but they ACTUALLY TURN against him when Schneizel, tells them about the geass. Even if he hadn't fucked up the mind control thing would make them reconsider, all the hestitation was there so the change of sides wasn't hamfisted
>They're able to use Clovis's and Euphie's deaths as evidence
>Villetta was able to convince their high ranking commander Ougi to go through with the betrayal because he despised Lelouch
>The death JF front member convinces the surving JF to cut ties with him
Yes because of the revelation of the geass and nothing else.

>Wrong, there were still moments of doubt within the BK about it and Schienzel supported it with evidence in regards to it and what ultimately convinces them is Ougi stating what he did to Viletta
see above

>>100432588
>Lelouch's love for Nunnally was just an excuse is missing the point of his character.
As i said before he never trully loved or cared about anything until he lost it.

>>100432795
>That doesn't make any sense. The whole clutch of his plan was to become a tyrant which meant killing lots of people. What part of that don't you understand.
What don't you understand? If he defeated britannia the people would do to their population what it did to them and then they would rebel etc perpetuating the violence cycle.
>>
>>100432849
>Here's an idea: they could've shown his body entombed inside Damocles, incinerating in the sun.

The whole scene is staged by geassed guys.
>>
>>100432860
Blind people develop heighten senses to compensate for having 1 that doesn't work. Her touch could feel more powerful to her than a normal fully functioning human being, making her being able to sense pulse changes. And this isn't even sci-fi, shit like this actually happens.
>>
It is clear that he died, no author would ever think "Let's make very minor and suble changes in order to make some people belive he's alive". If they want to tell you he's alive, they'll tell you staight forward with one of those "This is to tell you this happens, but it's actually a subtle scene".
>>
>>100432825
2/10, you're pushing your luck.

>>100432849
I would say state outright that Lelouch is dead. Then again, that was already said in a roundabout way and fans are in denial, so who knows.
>>
>>100432930
>and then put an otherwise entirely worthless scene at the end with a cartdriver.
Good point. Remove that shit, replace it with a shot of his body being burned in the sun, bingo. Arguments are over.

Nobody here argues if Haruto actually survived in the finale of Valvrave, or if Treize (who had a similar plan to Lelouch's) made it at the end of Wing
>>
>>100432795
>All this is bullshit you used to justify your own backwards argument. In both cases he killed people under the justification of his goal not because he wanted to.
His motivation to join the fucking Britannia army was to escape from the responsability of killing his own father and dealing with the consequences. During the whole series every time he gets into a moral conflict and ask him if he is a japanese an honorary member of britannia, a soldier a knight,etc he keeps not answering and just following orders which leads to exponentially more killing. By the end he gets his shit together and accept that whenever you persue something bad shit happen and the mediums don't really mean much

>>100432849
Show lelouch secret funeral with only CC and Zero present
>>
>>100433079
No, as much as I believe he died I believe they left themselves options so that if they ever wanted to continue the story they could
>>
So all the subtle indications that he was alive were just to TRICK some people into thinking he's alive. OF COURSH. Anon, you are so smart. Let's have sex on Lelouch's warm corpse.
>>
>>100432933
>What don't you understand? If he defeated britannia the people would do to their population what it did to them and then they would rebel etc perpetuating the violence cycle.
This. He basically had to concentrate all of the hatred onto HIMSELF so that people would learn to work together instead of just perpetuating the invade->rebel->invade cycle.
>>
>>100433105
Haha you can't even show proof, how weak-minded you are.
>>
>>100433164
>>
>>100433079
>>
Why are you people arguing if he got the code from Charles? If Lelouch is still alive he obviously got the code from C.C.

That way he also fulfills her wish since she'll be mortal again.
>>
>>100433164

>Director Goro Taniguchi states that it's up to the viewers to decide how they want to interpret the ending, but that he himself likes to see it as a happy ending. Writer Ichirō Ōkouchi agrees, saying that while some may regard Lelouch's end as a tragedy, he too likes to think of the ending as a happy one because Lelouch created a better tomorrow for those left behind.

Japs love open endings.
>>
All these years and people are still arguing about this shit.
>>
>>100432933
>True but they ACTUALLY TURN against him when Schneizel, tells them about the geass.
No, the first thing Schneizel says to them is that Lelouch has a power to control people and they call bullshit then he presents evidence towards them along with Ougi's testimony which ultimately convinces them to betray him.

>As i said before he never trully loved or cared about anything until he lost it.
And as I told you before you're wrong, he did love Nunnally and she wasn't just a ruse to justify his actions.
>If he defeated britannia the people would do to their population what it did to them and then they would rebel etc perpetuating the violence cycle.
Yeah..you're talking out your ass.
>>100433125
>His motivation to join the fucking Britannia army was to escape from the responsability of killing his own father and dealing with the consequences.
WRONG. He joined the army to take responsibility of killing his own father by dying as a hero, all the changing the system bullshit was just a pretense to how he truly felt, Euphie wanted to change that but she died and he just sunk deeper into his own self pity.
>>
>>100433253

If he got the code from Charles, then they would be living a life together travelling across the the land a la Spice and Wolf.
>>
>>100433145
Well, I have to agree with you to that point. I think it should be safe to assume he's dead, if the story actually ends here. If a third season ever gets released, which I doubt will happen, then these minor flaws will come in handy.
>>
>>100433313
I know. Seriously, it's just so fucking clear that he's alive. How can people be in such a state of denial?
>>
>>100432933
>>100433199
>If he defeated britannia the people would do to their population what it did to them and then they would rebel etc perpetuating the violence cycle.
That kinda gets lost on the fact that the ending just glosses over it. So what you just pointed out was meaningless.
>>
>>100433164
>Let's have sex on Lelouch's warm corpse

Let's change that "on" to a "with".
>>
File: Suzaku9.png (1.27 MB, 1280x720)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>Suzaku was a mass murderer
What
>>
>>100433253
Because then Lelouch and C.C. can fuck in the cart till the end of time.
>>
Would /a/ watch a SoL about Lelouch and the Knights of the Round in Ashford Academy, while Lelouch tries to keep his dealings as Zero a secret?
>>
>>100433213
1/10, want to keep pushing?
>>
Why don't we talk about Akito instead
>>
>>100430535
Best girl
>>
File: 1380306533431.jpg (55.29 KB, 229x238)
55.29 KB
55.29 KB JPG
>>100433325

They will though. It's just that C.C will age and he won't. It is all she ever wanted, to age and die. Furthermore the events on Democles contradicts the Charles code theory. You people are fucking dense.
>>
>>100432933
>>100433199
>If he defeated britannia the people would do to their population what it did to them and then they would rebel etc perpetuating the violence cycle.
You miss the tiny detail of Lelouch's fraction being separate from Schienzel and Nunnally's fraction who tramed up with the BK and stop them. All that would happen if Lelouch lost was that Schienzel would more or less stay in control.
>>
>>100433346
>That kinda gets lost on the fact
But the ending still made effort to show it and Lelouch's plan was explained twice with its consequences. It's not meaningless at all, it's just you ignoring facts.
>>
>>100433342
Denying the MC is alive because we obviously want a guy you sacrificed himself for the sake of a better world, and succeded, to stay dead.
>>
File: HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg (40.03 KB, 562x437)
40.03 KB
40.03 KB JPG
>>100433422
>talk about Akito
>>
>>100433422

Because the only thing Akito has going for it is the Tits&Ass, and motherfucking Julius Kingsley.
>>
>>100429379
Spoiler inc he actually survived.
>>
>>100433397
The wacky high school hijink episodes were the worst, so no.
>>
>>100433407
What, you think I'm affraid you are going to say 0/10? Then what, you gonna caps lock me to death?
>>
>>100433422
Because that shitty midquel can't provide proof of Lelouch's continued life.

>>100433431
>the events on Democles contradicts the Charles code theory
How?
>>
File: 1320810495842.jpg (54.59 KB, 720x480)
54.59 KB
54.59 KB JPG
>>100433491
>>
>>100433541
I think you're afraid that I will stop taking your bait. It ends here, goodbye.
0/10
>>
>>100433455
>But the ending still made effort to show it
No it didn't. Nothing was shown about the other countries trying to do the same thing Britannia did for them. The entire ending is ludicrous on the notion that "one bad person died so it means that everything is okay"
>>
>>100433595
Sure, if you don't have arguments, just reply "0/10 LOLOL trol", that'll show 'em.
>>
>>100433253
> Why are you people arguing if he got the code from Charles? If Lelouch is still alive he obviously got the code from C.C.
yes however Charles had her code. So theoratically he had 2 codes

>>100433312
>WRONG. He joined the army to take responsibility of killing his own father by dying as a hero, all the changing the system bullshit was just a pretense to how he truly felt, Euphie wanted to change that but she died and he just sunk deeper into his own self pity.
Wrong he joined the army to punish himself and to follow orders blindly which he knew, with each passing mission were pointless. Euphie was the only one that treated him nicely and gave him hope even that it wouldn't have worked.

>>100433444
>You miss the tiny detail of Lelouch's fraction being separate from Schienzel and Nunnally's fraction who tramed up with the BK and stop them. All that would happen if Lelouch lost was that Schienzel would more or less stay in control.
No, Schienzel wanted to kill humanity and then rule over what was left so that the peace would came form fear and the technological and cultural regression something like what happened in Gurren Lagann. Lelouch wanted the opposite.
>>
File: 1376051326167.jpg (52.54 KB, 400x400)
52.54 KB
52.54 KB JPG
>>100433468
I'm not /m/ but I like the mecha designs. Can't wait to see more of that horse thing.

Akito is a bad character but he's the kind of guy that triggers enjoyable fight scenes.

>>100433470
Those are already 3 excellent things.
>>
Aww their hugging in op's post.
>>
>>100433455
No where in the ending does it show the reaction to other countries and the only thing we have a hint of is that HURR WE STILL HAVE PROBLEMS but outside that it's never really detailed and such. So once again what you stated was meaningless.
>>
>>100433657
Charles didn't have C.C. code...
>>
File: 1369983956842.jpg (140.11 KB, 688x1024)
140.11 KB
140.11 KB JPG
>>100433677
Lovers tend to do that.
>>
File: 1340470584598.jpg (50.22 KB, 600x438)
50.22 KB
50.22 KB JPG
>>100433554
>can't provide proof of Lelouch's continued life.
Here's the twist: what if they provide more clues/proofs into the final ending via it?
>>
>>100433657
>Wrong he joined the army to punish himself and to follow orders blindly which he knew, with each passing mission were pointless. Euphie was the only one that treated him nicely and gave him hope even that it wouldn't have worked.
Do you even watch the show or are you still parading on nonsense because you didn't understand the fucking character?
>>
>>100433713
He did at some point, he needed the 2 codes to "freeze" the world. The process starts so he had them at some point
>>
if lelouch died, who made the paper crane at the end?
>>
>>100433666
It's a 4 episode OVA series that just gave us a filler episode. I think it's pretty obvious why we don't bother to talk about it much.

All most of us seem to want is to watch all these stupid characters get slaughtered by Lelouch and Suzaku.
>>
>>100433708
>No where in the ending does it show the reaction to other countries
Except for the scenes of Nunally and Ohgi acting as representatives for Japan and discussing peace with other nations.

But ok.
>>
>>100433657
>Wrong he joined the army to punish himself and to follow orders blindly which he knew, with each passing mission were pointless. Euphie was the only one that treated him nicely and gave him hope even that it wouldn't have worked.
Oh my god....shut the fuck up about shit you don't know. It's stated in the show that he joined the army because he wanted to die the only way he could that would restore his honor. You're spouting a load of garbage.

>No, Schienzel wanted to kill humanity and then rule over what was left so that the peace would came form fear and the technological and cultural regression something like what happened in Gurren Lagann. Lelouch wanted the opposite.

This has to be a troll.
>>
>>100433775
You sure he needed 2 codes? The process started because he had V.V.'s code, which is all he needed, right?
>>
>>100433760
>Do you even watch the show or are you still parading on nonsense because you didn't understand the fucking character?
I'm Op and just finished watching it. Why don't you go rewatch it?

Every time there is a big battle or moment someone almost always asks him what's his position . He ends up saying fuck it , grabbing the Lancelot and goes to kill stuff. If he had an stance and was sure on what he belives in, he would have fucking answered every time but he didn't.
>>
>>100433554
At the end of Akito it will skip forward to the cart scene and show Lelouch clearly. Calling it now.
>>
File: 1381874423820.gif (2.67 MB, 354x281)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB GIF
>>100433839
>filler
>>
>>100431975

It was actually accurate in Karen's case though,
>>
>>100433839
I just want fem!Lelouch to live because she's a total QT.
Everyone else can die though, yeah.
>>
>>100433811
C.C. learnt to make them with Nunnally at the first couple of episodes.
2/10 actually made me reply
>>
>>100433842
>Except for the scenes of Nunally and Ohgi acting as representatives for Japan and discussing peace with other nations.
You mean the scenes that show us absolutely nothing nor details about their standings or better yet none of the bullshit you just stated?
>>
>>100433903
There was like 10 minutes of actual content in that thing.
>>
File: 1376869214499.jpg (138.14 KB, 1280x720)
138.14 KB
138.14 KB JPG
>>100433657
>No, Schienzel wanted to kill humanity and then rule over what was left so that the peace would came form fear and the technological and cultural regression something like what happened in Gurren Lagann. Lelouch wanted the opposite.
>>
>>100433954
Nation's representatives negotiating with other nation's representatives during an era of war. Clearly they just want to import more pizza.
>>
>>100433893
>I'm Op
You're the retard that thinks Lelouch survived. It's not surprising that you got absolutely nothing kut of the show and wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>100433940
I don't recall that ever happening.
>>
>>100434010
>10 minutes
>episode runtime is a little over an hour
>>
>>100433954
So the fact that nations come together willingly during a time of war to discuss peace and other issues means nothing to you? What, do you want a 50 page essay on the political workings of each country, the internal lobbying and conflicts, detailed accounts of each council meeting, etc.?

You're retarded bro.
>>
>>100431871
>How does Nunally survive that FLEIJA anyway?

Can't believe some people still ask that.

Decoy shuttle. Nunnally escaped in a shuttle first, without escort, while her assistant took time setting up another one, which is the one Rolo saw blow up.

Check the episode, they're never in the same ship at the same time. Two shuttles were in the hangar, etc.

>>100431972

>Guildford was seen been sucked into the explosion

That's wrong too though. Fleija wasn't "sucking in" anything, it was just expanding.

Now, we only see the legs of Guilford's mecha within the field, but we never see the rest of the robot at all. It cuts away to Lelouch and so on.

How could he have survived? Probably by purging the robot's legs like Rolo did with his own robot (another Vincent) in episode 14 during the fight with V.V. Not too difficult to accept if you watch how that happened.
>>
Aw man, you are having so much fin, i wish to reply to y'all bunch of faggots.
>>
>>100434124
That's the point.
>>
>>>100434077
>kut
*but
>>
>>100430296

But I'm the biggest Code Geass fan here and I've seen all Gundam (minus the two most recent shows).
>>
>>100433657
>No, Schienzel wanted to kill humanity and then rule over what was left so that the peace would came form fear and the technological and cultural regression something like what happened in Gurren Lagann. Lelouch wanted the opposite.
10/10
>>
>>100434112
First time she went to Lelouch's house. She even tells Nunnally they made a promise for the future which Nunnally takes to meaning they are getting married. Then Lulu drags her to his rooms, where she refuses to talk, strips and goes to sleep.
>>
>>100434176
No the point is that you're a retard to say an episode with several significant plot points in one episode is filler.
>>
>>100429483
Nah he is alive faggot
>>
>>100430391

More like a leader who doesn't fool around to break the rules of chess
>>
>>100434151
I'm pretty sure we see everything but the arm of his knightmare getting caught, but I'll check in a sec.
>>
Why is C.C. smiling if she has to continue living forever, alone again.
>>
>>100434136
>>100434052
see
>>100433199
>>100432933
Nothing that you stated here happened in the ending and all those details are never touched upon ever again during the ending sequence. So no, you're both still wrong.
>>
More hurrr durr lulu is alive because i like him so much and he cant die because code and immortal. Fuck story and common sense he is alive.
>>
>>100434176
What?

No seriously, what?
>>
File: elbclb2.jpg (27.44 KB, 400x400)
27.44 KB
27.44 KB JPG
>>100434242
Enjoy getting mad over the fact that other people don't share your shit taste.
>>
>>100433422
>Why don't we talk about Akito instead

We've already had some decent talk about Akito, outside of the usual trolling. It's different but alright. I don't think there's a lot more to discuss since we only get 50-60 minutes every few months or yearly.
>>
>>100429258
Considering that Kallen figured everything out at the end...
... and the fact that Ougi and Co. tried to gun her down too...
...Why is she at this wedding, again?
>>
>>100434306
>Nothing that you stated here happened in the ending

You're retarded, stop posting; it's giving me a migraine.
>>
>>100433422
Because the show has become a troll target unfortunately and Geassfags don't seem to care about anything other than TWEEESTs and fabulous retardation. Your best bet for a good discussion is /m/ since they're not particularly crazy about the TV series anyways.
>>
>>100433844
>Oh my god....shut the fuck up about shit you don't know. It's stated in the show that he joined the army because he wanted to die the only way he could that would restore his honor. You're spouting a load of garbage.
No he wanted to change the world from inside in part to escape his actions and in party to take the blame and punishment for everything Britannia does, his death was supposed to be his ultimate punishment not his goal. Since Lelouch told him to live he so after failing several times in giving his life he starts to realize he was lying to himself

>>100434029
>When we hit x altitude im going to nuke almost all the countries.
>If its even same
>If we win im just going to threaten everyone
>only if we lose im going to kill lelouch while i escape

>>100434077
are you fucking serious?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2WTEnevdPs&feature=player_detailpage#t=191
>strawman
>>
>>100434327
>Pointing out why you';re wrong
>LOL YOU'RE MAD AND HAVE SHIT TASTE

Inspiring.
>>
File: 1380376318265.jpg (120.04 KB, 1440x810)
120.04 KB
120.04 KB JPG
>>100434438
>No he wanted to change the world from inside in part to escape his actions and in party to take the blame and punishment for everything Britannia does, his death was supposed to be his ultimate punishment not his goal. Since Lelouch told him to live he so after failing several times in giving his life he starts to realize he was lying to himself

You can stop posting now retard, it's been outed that you watched this show while half asleep.
>>
>>100434151
Yeah, you're right, it cuts of to Lelouch when it hits his legs.
>>
>>100434369

She's planning on killing the couple during their honeymoon.
>>
>>100434316
This is the most accurate answer for why we still have this discussion, 6 fucking years later.
>>
>>100434327
It's not a matter of shit taste, it's a matter that you're wrong son. Calling episode 2 a filler is only something a braindead monkey would do.
>>
>>100434286

Nah, I just checked. The whole legs get, but Guilford still talks until the transmission cuts off. Then again, even Lelouch can't use his comm equipment until the whole thing's over with, so that's not conclusive either.
>>
it was so obvious that lelouch was immortal after the ep where he deleted charles how could anyone expect different
>>
>>100434544
His debt was not only with his father but with the people of Japan (remember that the country surrendered shortly after his father's death), him pointlessly sacrifing wouldn't have changed shit.

how dense are you?
>>
WOW JEREMIAH LOOKS REALLY FUCKING HAPPY CONSIDERING LELOUCH JUST GOT KILLED RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF HIM AND HE JUST FAILED TO PROTECT MARIANNE'S SON FUCKING AGAIN
>>
>>100434438
Why is this so hard for you to understand. HE JOINED TO BRITANNIAN ARMY TO DIE IN BATTLE. He did not actually care about changing Britannia from within like Mao pointing out or what the show alluded to, he only declined Lelouch's offer to join because he did not agree with their methods and that's only because of him killing his father by taking action fucked him up.
>>
If this is what Geass threads are going to be like now, I'd rather we didn't have any at all.
>>
>>100434663
now do nunnaly
>>
>>100434316
I don't particularly vouche/partecipate for either side, but the whole "achieved Code Geass" sounds so good that I can't 100% refuse it.
>>
>>100434660
Why are you still posting? Nobody here takes what you say seriously because you obviously missed the point of his character like so many people do.
>>
>>100434416

I'm a Geassfag and I do talk about other stuff, so don't generalize. It's not like there's no trolling on /m/
>>
>>100434647
Yeah, it totally isn't the scores of subtle hints that you HURRLELOUCHDIEDACCEPTITYOURSOINDENIALXDDDDfags have no rebuttal for.
>>
File: 1389997455394.jpg (16.40 KB, 416x434)
16.40 KB
16.40 KB JPG
>>100434663
>>
>>100434655
The comms getting cut is just to gives us the idea he died. Maybe they wanted to kill him, but later on used the explosion at the legs as an excuse to bring him back, who know.
>>
>>100434663
>DAT QUALITY
>>
>>100434438
look at all the evidence i can make by staring at stuff that's NOT THERE. Oh and stop pretending to be OP, OP was a troll that knew lulu was dead because he's not fucking retarded.
>>
>>100434658
Becasue this show isn't about a MC who gets everything and is super powerful and rules the world. Just the fact that you think that proves how blinded you were to the whole show.
>>
>>100434707

It depends on what the OP does. Since this Geass thread's OP was so bad, well...
>>
>>100434855
>Becasue this show isn't about a MC who gets everything and is super powerful and rules the world
>this show isnt about what goes on during the show
>>
>>100434855
I'm sure being on the run for the rest of time IS TOTOTALLY getting everything and being superpowerful and ruling the world.
>>
>>100434740
>Why are you still posting? Nobody here takes what you say seriously because you obviously missed the point of his character like so many people do
He only offered his life when his death would have accomplished something important like killing zero.
>>
>>100434663
You do know, being loyal means accepting your masters every wish, even if he chooses to become a martyr. That's why he began and orange farm at the end, in order to never forget his last master who gave him that spetacular nickname.
>>
>>100434801

Perhaps, but that's precisely why it was left as ambiguous enough. It's a misleading episode anyway, meant to make you believe Nunnally died when she didn't.
>>
>>100434658
>it was so obvious that lelouch was immortal after the ep where he deleted charles how could anyone expect different
of couse its obvious . CC gave him her code which supposedly caused her memory loss
>>
>>100434747
subtle hints.....like the ones you make up? or the entire two seconds of cab driver footage damn talk about mind blowing subtle hints..... OH WAIT lulu's dad choked him that must mean he gave him his code. I mean not like lulu's dad would try to kill him right?
>>
When did we get flooded with retards? Last Geass thread I was in was no where near this bad.
>>
>>100434921
That's because he wanted to die a hero in battle and that only happened during the island episode, doesn't change what I said he pretty much just joined the army to die and atone for his sins.
>>
>>100434747
Oh my god, it fits the story and the whole plot much better! Can't you fucking fags even understand that? This just prooves that you watch a show for it's HURRDURR BATTLES AND TACTICAL VICTORIES.
>>
>>100434999
trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>100435028

Blame the OP
>>
I prefer R2 to R1.
>>
>>100434316
>>100434647
Isn't Lelouch in that new OVa or whatever the fuck?
>>
File: 1320018352913 smaller.jpg (346.37 KB, 866x1204)
346.37 KB
346.37 KB JPG
>>100435130
That's a different character.
>>
>>100435130
OVA is between R1 and R2
>>
>>100435130
That takes place between R1 and R2 dumbfuck
>>
It's meant to be an open ending so Sunrise can make a Season 3 in case they ever need some quick dosh.
>>
>>100434911
I mean, to understand the show you must understand the characters and what they go through. Not just think, he clearly got Charles code because it's more logical and I like it more this way.
>>100434920
I know I exaggerated a little bit, but you know I mean he gets the last stage of geass and the code and everything he wants. I don't see why he can't simply die with the last stage of Geass without having obtained the code, even though he probably could.
>>
>>100434795
I knew someone was going to crop that.
>>
>>100435161
No lulu is actually in the second episode of the OVA, but ova is just betweeen r1 and r2
>>
>>100435188
Sunrise should stop doing whatever they're doing and do more Gintama.
>>
>>100435224
No, that's Julius Kingsley, a totally different character.
>>
File: stopped reading.png (71.81 KB, 250x272)
71.81 KB
71.81 KB PNG
>>100435202
>Not just think, he clearly got Charles code because it's more logical
you lost me man have a good day.
>>
>>100435202
> it's more logical and i like it more this way.
7/10
>>
>>100434956
A massive 58 megaton nuclear warhead exploded in the midst of an heated battle. Fortunatly, no one important to the plot got hurt.

I think they did die, but they had a code from MAO who actually was alive but we didn't know
>>
>>100434938
>accepting your masters every wish
>accepting your masters death with a smile
You can't seriously think these are the same thing?
>>
>>100434795
>>100435209

What's the point? Lots of anime have lesser quality drawings of people in the background of a scene. I find it ridiculous to waste time cropping stuff like that.
>>
Why are there people who seriously think Kallen is a better pilot than Suzaku?

Like how delusional do you have to be?
>>
>>100435042
>doesn't change what I said he pretty much just joined the army to die and atone for his sins.
No he did it to achieve something great for the japanese people nothing else, he was fine with the fact that it might cost him his life.

>>100435092
Well there is much more things going on and in a greater scale in R2 specially the character development and Suzaku doesn't appear in the 5 last minutes to ruin Lelouch plans in every episode
>>
File: attractive.jpg (20.63 KB, 241x241)
20.63 KB
20.63 KB JPG
>>100435320
>>
>>100435274
Oh lol my bad
>>
>>100435130
Supposedly, it's someone who looks a lot like him, but isn't him. It's an excuse they gave to use the designs they already had on Lelouch.
>>
>>100435320
Suzaku is a little bitch. That's more than enough of a reason to hate him.
>>
>>100435316
>I find it ridiculous to waste time cropping stuff like that.
And yet here you are, in one of /a/'s worst threads of the day.
>>
>>100435353
>someone who looks a lot like him, but isn't him. It's an excuse they gave to use the designs they already ha
...........please tell me you dont actually believe this...
>>
>>100435309
You clearly don't know what loyal means. Maybe he was smiling because his master's last and ultimate wish and plan were coming to the expected conclusion, leaving the world a better place. Maybe, just maybe, being the servant of the guy who changed the fucking world means something.
>>
DID LELOUCH LOVE NUNNALLY, CC, KALLEN, OR SHIRLEY THE MOST?
>>
>>100435289
>A massive 58 megaton nuclear warhead exploded in the midst of an heated battle. Fortunatly, no one important to the plot got hurt.
>I think they did die, but they had a code from MAO who actually was alive but we didn't know

Well, the creators like to troll people. If they hadn't planned for Nunnally to die, the shuttle arrangements wouldn't be so incredibly suspicious once you analyze the episode in retrospect.

But for the reecord, it's not a nuclear warhead at all. It's not radioactive and we don't know if terms like "megatons" even apply.

Of course, it's true that only a few secondary or tertiary characters died there. But that doesn't particularly bother me.

Hell, even in Mao's case, there are real life examples of people who have miraculously survived shootouts with multiple gunshot wounds, not just one or two. I don't know why a cartoon can't take that a bit further.

I
>>
>>100435274
>a totally different character
Good one, Anon.
>>
>>100435446
>please tell me you don't believe the truth
>>
>>100435451
notice no one has mentioned shirley once in this entire thread......there is a reason for that.
>>
>>100435320
>Why are there people who seriously think Kallen is a better pilot than Suzaku?

I don't think she is, but the difference between the two isn't very large either.
>>
>>100435451
Which one did he through a big temper tantrum for when he thought died?
>>
>>100435309
Are you intentionally trolling at this point? Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with history.
>>
>>100435498
because shirley actually dead
>>
>>100435451
MILLY BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT?
>>
>>100435473
I dont understand what you are trying to do.
>>
>>100435473
This joke is fucking retarded
>>
>>100434316

>Fuck story and common sense

That's pretty common in Code Geass.
>>
>>100435461
>. If they hadn't planned for Nunnally to die

Correction: If they had planned for Nunnally to die...
>>
>>100435451
>CC
Confirmed non-romantic, more of a mother/godmother relationship by Word of God

>Nunally
He willingly put her happiness aside to save the world

>Kallen
He willingly put her happiness and faith in him aside to save the world

>Shirley
He only showed emotion towards her in her dying moments
>>
>>100435461
Don't get all realistic, I know it isn't nuclear, it was just an expression that came to mind.
And yeah, some anime are master pieces of troll.
>>
>>100433595
>>100433407
>>100433105
>>100432644
no argument bro
>>
>>100435576
>That's pretty common in Code Geass.

To some extent but there's a method to the madness beyond fans making stuff up on their own.
>>
>>100435564
Welcome to /a/. Now get me some water.
>>
File: 13683480.jpg (869.10 KB, 3761x2840)
869.10 KB
869.10 KB JPG
>>100435451
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>100435610
>Confirmed non-romantic
No, he's fucking her in his cart at this very moment.

>He only showed emotion towards her in her dying moments
Did you miss the entire fucking arc on him making her forget her father's death to save her the pain?
>>
The cliffhanger at the end of S1 was brutal.

I'm a newfag and I can only imagine how painful the year long wait for R2 must've been.

That cliffhanger would've kept me up at night.
>>
>>100435752
Well, sure he had some feelings for Shirley, but he dismissed her too much. He spent much more quality time with Kallen than with her, and even know the show doesn't point to that, I'm sure he had some penis fellings for her, to say the least.
>>
>>100435752
>No, he's fucking her in his cart at this very moment
Delusional shipper go to https://www.fanfiction.net/
>>
>>100435782
The end of season 1 was nothing compared to the rollercoaster of cliffhangers that were R2. At least for me.
>>
>>100435461
>A massive 58 megaton nuclear warhead exploded in the midst of an heated battle. Fortunatly, no one important to the plot got hurt.
>I think they did die, but they had a code from MAO who actually was alive but we didn't know

Well actually all the important plot characters were fighting far away from tokio trying to hold the line while the 4 or 5 relevant character attempted the rescue. Once the power got restored they all were far away from the center where the nuke was launched except for kallen who had the fastest mech and Suzaku who launched the nuke.

>>100435451
Nunnally was the only one she slightly about cause she was his family. The rest of the girls are supposed to represent how he viewed the people who were under him, shirley was an innocent civilian that's why he got that mad, kallen was just a soldier/pawn he never cared that much about her, and CC is like a female version of himself although Its arguable if he fell in love with her
>>
>>100435869
I can't believe you fell for that bro.
>>
>>100435526
>shown several times to slaughter military forces by himself
>impossible to kill, always pulls a clutch escape even when heavily outgunned
>beats Knights of Round and an entire squadron by himself
>beats a guy who can see in the future
>beats Todo, Gino, and Kallen back to back in a row.

I don't think Suzaku lost a single fight.
Kallen is an excellent pilot but they are not even on the same level.
>>
>>100435902
Well a week long wait couldn't possibly be worse than a year long one.
>>
>>100435966
Ohgi and his crew, plus Tohdoh and his crew were fighting where the explosion occured.
>>
>>100432199
In the official Geass-net mobile site explains in Nunnally’s profile that her blindness gives her the ability to see through the hearts of people just by touching their hands
>>
>>100435986
>I don't think Suzaku lost a single fight.

He lost against Kallen the first time she had that super Guren.
>>
>>100435986
I think it's safe to assume that Kallen is the best pilot, Suzaku was pretty great too, sure, but he was making use of the effects of geass he was under to make himself better. Without it, I think Kallen would have won.
>>100436042
That's why I said rollercoaster.
>>
>>100435323
>No he did it to achieve something great for the japanese people nothing else, he was fine with the fact that it might cost him his life.
Why are you keep spouting shit?
>>
>>100429078
>Lelouch
>Alive
>>
>>100429737
Initially they were both wrong.

However, Lelouch would have still achieved a lot without Suzaku especially considering that Suzaku was the biggest obstacle for Lelouch in S1.
Suzaku however would have achieved nothing without Lelouch. Suzaku wouldn't have gotten a mecha, he wouldn't be able to sell out Lelouch to become one of the Rounds, he wouldn't even have met Euphemia.

In the end they both grew up, Suzaku much more. Lelouch stopped doing everything only for his crippled sister and Suzaku, after becoming a mass murderer, realized that the methods don't matter but the result. The reason why I believe that Suzaku grew more is that Lelouch only slightly changed his primary motivation and even in the end was absolutely obsessed with his sister while Suzaku completely changed his ideals and stood strong, even helping Lelouch to pull himself together when he had an emotional breakdown after his sister became 'his enemy'.

I would have answered with Suzaku because his initial methods were futile and Lelouch actually managed to 'save the world'. However, Lelouch's obsession with his sister was incredibly annoying and depicted his weakness. Suzaku's weakness was his guilt. In the end they are probably about equal.
>>
>>100435413
Kallenfag pls
>>
>>100436213
>Suzaku
>a mass murderer
Stop it.
>>
>>100435517
>but the difference between the two isn't very large either.
Nice delusion
>>
>>100435323
>he did it to achieve something great for the japanese people

Japan can go fuck itself.
>>
>>100436213
This made me angry for a long time when I was first watching the show. Suzaku spent the whole fucking time saying Lelouch's way is wrong and stopped him over and over from doing things cleanly. Then at the last 4 or 5 episodes, he's like, yeah Lelouch was right, let me just help him out and win this.
>>
>>100436213
>However, Lelouch would have still achieved a lot without Suzaku
Thanks for the laugh
>>
So, is only Lelouch a Kamitsuki at the end, or Suzaku as well?
>>
>>100436142
>Geass
All it does is remove his inhibitions since he had a martyr complex.
If any other ace pilot got that Geass nothing would have changed.
It's not a superpower.

Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. was also higher specced, yet he still won.
>>
File: 1383395150918.jpg (236.31 KB, 1280x1188)
236.31 KB
236.31 KB JPG
>>100436213
>Suzaku however would have achieved nothing without Lelouch. Suzaku wouldn't have gotten a mecha, he wouldn't be able to sell out Lelouch to become one of the Rounds, he wouldn't even have met Euphemia.
It's funny because Lelouch would have died in the first fucking episode without Suzaku.
>>
File: 1389790715157.gif (1.83 MB, 288x288)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>100429078
>alive
>>
>>100435986
>I don't think Suzaku lost a single fight.
He did lose a lot after Black knights gears got

>>100436045
>Ohgi and his crew, plus Tohdoh and his crew were fighting where the explosion occured.
yes i remember but I think Tohdoh called them to form a line near the border of the cit at some point when reinforcement arrived I think.

>>100436175
Why do you keep ignoring what i write?

>>100436213
>Lelouch's obsession with his sister was incredibly annoying and depicted his weakness. Suzaku's weakness was his guilt. In the end they are probably about equal.
Her sister was just an excuse to justify himself once he fully became zero

>>100436342
>However, Lelouch would have still achieved a lot without Suzaku
Well to be honese Suzaku was only useful to him when he saved his sister and in the last episodes
>>
>>100430548
>>100430656
>>100436210
All these idiots.
>>
>>100436415
I'm not saying it's a super power, in the show, Lelouch says something along the lines "he even makes use of the geass I implanted on him to make himself a better pilot" or something. I know he says something along those lines.
>>
File: smugzaku.png (169.45 KB, 369x449)
169.45 KB
169.45 KB PNG
>>100436431
Suzaku and Lelouch complete each other.

And I mean that in a totally gay way.
>>
>>100436470
Please fuck off.
>>
>>100436470
This.
Lelouch doesn't really care about Nunnally.
The only person he cares about is himself and C.C. because she is the only one on the same mental wavelength as him.
>>
>>100430609
jeremiah stayed loyal to Lelouch. He made sure he could make his escape, why else would he be the first to the body?
>>
>>100436300

Even Suzaku respects her skill, so don't be a dumbass. He's not as overconfident like you seem to be.
>>
>>100436470
>He did lose a lot after Black knights gears got
Wut?
>>
>>100436415

Removing all his inhibitions is exactly what Suzaku needed to fight Bismark
>>
>>100436586
Respects her so much to purposely throw a fight to achieve his goal?
>>
>>100436543
Their penises are made for each other's boypussies. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
>>
>>100436571
Dude, after he got ran through with a freaking 2 handed sword, Orange was shown saying "Oh no, we have to retreat".
>>
>>100436609
After the gurren and Tohdoh mech got upgraded he lost like 4 or 5 fights in a row
>>
>>100436470
>Well to be honese Suzaku was only useful to him when he saved his sister and in the last episodes
He's still spouting shit......
>>
>>100436674
Once again..."wut"
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (380.38 KB, 1920x1080)
380.38 KB
380.38 KB JPG
which one would you fuck
>>
>>100436743
Both of them at the same time.
>>
>>100436674
Suzaku only fought Tondoh in his "upgraded" mech once in the final battle
>>
>>100436645
>Respects her so much to purposely throw a fight to achieve his goal?

You must love logical fallacies since: a)doing what the plan demanded doesn't imply a lack of respect. b) the fight was still difficult to handle
>>
>>100436743
It's a fucking hard choice man. I think I'd go with C.C. tho.
>>
>>100436059
Disadvantage and he wasn't trying to fight her, I guess we should count Kallen losing to his Lancelot Conquista in R2 episode 6 right?

>>100436470
>He did lose a lot after Black knights gears got
What are you talking about?
>>
>>100436686
Name other ocation when he just doesn't come in and destroy all lelouch plans in 5 sequences and don't say the cat cause lelouch wouldn't have risked it if Suzaku wasn't there

Early mid season 2 Suzaku loses like 4 fights in a row
>>100436798
all the mechs get upgraded constantly through out the series
>>
File: Lelouch and his harem.jpg (833.18 KB, 1920x1080)
833.18 KB
833.18 KB JPG
>>100436743
I'd fuck everybody in this picture.

Even Nina.
>>
Lelouch crew:
>C.C.
>Rolo
>Suzaku
>Shirley
>Sayoko
>Jeremiah Gottwald

Piece of shit traitors:
>everyone else
>>
>>100433554

>How?

He uses his Geass.
>>
>>100436820
>: a)doing what the plan demanded doesn't imply a lack of respect.
Actually it does since Kallen was yet another tool for Lelouch to use in the end not his equal or lover
>b) the fight was still difficult to handle
Not really
>>
>>100436883
>Disadvantage and he wasn't trying to fight her, I guess we should count Kallen losing to his Lancelot Conquista in R2 episode 6 right?

Some people seem to count that, so let's be fair either way..
>>
>>100436883
>I guess we should count Kallen losing to his Lancelot Conquista in R2 episode 6 right?

Sure, why not?
>>
File: 69220.jpg (64.24 KB, 500x534)
64.24 KB
64.24 KB JPG
>>100436918
>Even Nina.
But her love is already sworn to the table.
>>
>>100436902
>all the mechs get upgraded constantly through out the series
No? Tondoh only got upgraded once like the other JF members. I'm still figuring out what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>100436931
You only lose the Geass if you gain the Code from the same person that gave you the Geass. By getting the Geass from C.C. and the Code from Charles, Lelouch has become the only person to achieve CODE GEASS.

The thought of this is the only reason I subscribe to the Lelouch is alive theory.
>>
>>100436938
>Actually it does since Kallen was yet another tool for Lelouch to use in the end not his equal or lover

Man, you're such a persistent troll.

Respect =/= Equal, Respect =/= Lover

Not to mention that both Lelouch and Suzaku would disagree with your assessment going by what they actually say at various points in the story.
>>
>>100436979
Well I'm pretty sure that not a single one of them would be interested in me, so no difference there.
>>
>>100436931
Yeah, but, conviniently, they say the code only activates when one dies, so he could still use his geass until he gets stabbed, and then the code would activate. Flawless logic.
>>
>>100436902
>Early mid season 2 Suzaku loses like 4 fights in a row
1-Doesn't fight anyone
2-Doesn't fight anyone
3-Destroys tthat last EU base
4-Doesn't fight anyone
5-Doesn't fight anyone
6-Destroys Kallen's Guren
7-Doesn't fight anyone
8-Doesn't fight anyone
9-Doesn't fight anyone
10- Fights a few members of the JF
11-Doesn't fight anyone
12-Doesn't fight anyone
13-Doesn't fight anyone.
>>
>>100437059
So you're just lying out your ass now? Geez Kallenfags sure are pathetic
>>
>>100436938
I'm not going to even bother explaining how wrong you are.
>>
>>100437148
>So you're just lying out your ass now? Geez Kallenfags sure are pathetic

Nah, just not being a silly jerk like yourself.

The sad thing is I have a higher opinion of Suzaku than you do, so your childishness is rather one-sided in this case.
>>
>>100437159
So....nothing?
>>
>>100436431
I actually thought about that when I wrote my wall of text. However that's wrong. CC would have given Lelouch his Geass even without Suzaku, like he did at the beginning of S2.

Both scenes when he first gets the Geass and when he remembers everything are flawed and Suzaku appearing in the first episode is merely a plot tool to get him his Lancelot.
You can't say that Suzaku bought CC enough time to give Lelouch the Geass. In a realistic scenario, the soldiers would have shot Lelouch much quicker but weirdly enough they just stood there both times doing absolutely nothing and just waiting for Lelouch to kill them.
If I remember S2 correctly, the soldier had his arm directed at Lelouch before he regained his memory and after all the time it took him to regain his memory and then think about it and his situation, the firearm wasn't pointed at him enough. In the end he always is 'coincidentally' fast enough with or without Suzaku because the anime cannot exist without its protagonist.
>>
>>100437105
>1-Doesn't fight anyone
>2-Doesn't fight anyone
>3-Destroys tthat last EU base
>4-Doesn't fight anyone
>5-Doesn't fight anyone
>6-Destroys Kallen's Guren
>7-Doesn't fight anyone
>8-Doesn't fight anyone
>9-Doesn't fight anyone
>10- Fights a few members of the JF
>11-Doesn't fight anyone
>12-Doesn't fight anyone
>13-Doesn't fight anyone.

You're missing several fights though
>>
>>100437241
>Kallenfags
>Having a high opinion of Suzaku

Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>100437056
Nowhere in the story it says that, stop making thigns up. What we clearly know is:
1 - A person can obtain the Code after having a full geass, but we don't know if it's restricted to the person that gave him the geass to being with or if he can obtain it from someone else.
2 - When someone obtains the code, he or she stops having the geass.

We can speculate a lot, but saying he can have both because the title says so is plain stupid.
>>
>>100437256
>However that's wrong. CC would have given Lelouch his Geass even without Suzaku, like he did at the beginning of S2.
Nope. When the Honary Britannian Soldier found Lelouch she was still locked inside her chamber, had that soldier not been Suzaku Lelouch would have died on the spot, also Suzaku ignoring his commander's order to kill Lelouch also bought them time to act.
>>
>>100437256
Fuck so many word mistakes. I should go to bed. The thought behind what I wrote should still be correct.
>>
>>100437309
No he's not. He doesn't have much bouts in the first half in R2 beyond episode 6 and episode 10 and they're not one on one battles. Where did you get this 4 times in a row garbage.
>>
>>100437312
>>Kallenfags
>>Having a high opinion of Suzaku
>Thanks for the laugh

I don't speak for everyone else, but I do.

Must suck to live in your black and white world though.
>>
>>100437331
Then why charles had 2 codes and the code only activates when the person dies for the first time
>>
>>100437331
>2 - When someone obtains the code, he or she stops having the geass.
The Code doesn't activate until you die the first time, retard.
>>
>>100437414
Maybe he would have survived because he hadn't seen C.C. yet, he only saw the pod, which he thought to be a gas bomb. They only wanted to kill him because they knew you C.C. was and no one else could know.
>>
>>100437489
You keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1386917338393.png (389.16 KB, 486x640)
389.16 KB
389.16 KB PNG
Who would win?

Cursed Geass Suzaka fighting for a future
vs
L-Elf bodyjacked Haruto fighting for his friends
>>
>>100435320
Suzaku was still worse than some rounds, he just had an overpowered mecha and nippon blood.
>>
>>100437523
None of the soldiers besides the commander knew what was inside the chamber so they have no real reason to let him live if he's transpassing considering they killed a crying child in the massacre.
>>
>>100437508
Charles doesn't have 2 codes. He has V.V.s code, but he doesn't take C.C.'s code, since she stops him. Second, saying the code only activates when a person dies is also wrong, since Charles didn't have his geass when talking to Lelouch, and then he died. He already had the code, when someone receives it, it isn't hidden until it needs to be used, it's simply there.
It's like saying, Lelouch didn't have his geass until he got up and ordered some random military dude to do something.
>>
>>100437606
Fuck off VVVfag
>>
>>100436505

It can be taken either way.

Lulu was suicidal, wanted to die for what he'd done etc. But it's certainly possible his father was a dick and passed the code on (code geass). But, we've never understood or been given the full mechanics behind geass and code transfer. There's no precedent in the series showing us a code holder passing their code onto someone they did not give geass to.

Thematically, both 'immortality is a curse, live with the fact you are a monster/what you have done' and 'immortality isn't always a curse (CCs mindset at the end)' are present. In the end either the writers didn't want to force a resolution of this theme because it's a personal realization for characters and not a fact of the world.
>>
>>100437690
>He has V.V.s code, but he doesn't take C.C.'s code, since she stops him
Except he did at some point cause you need 2 codes to start Akasha's sword.

> Charles didn't have his geass when talking to Lelouch, and then he died
Maybe he wanted to die to activate the code and to demoralize Lelouch?

>it isn't hidden until it needs to be used, it's simply there.
[citation needed]
>>
>>100437755
Lulu wasn't suicidal, the Zero Requiem comes after they kill Charles. Also, there is a precedent since we know Charles took V.V's code, so it's safe to assume one can only obtain the code from the person who gave him his geass to being with.
If we stick to what was shown, there is no proof that Lelouch has a code or is alive. It's mere speculation from fanboys who can't face reality.
>>
>>100437898
>Lulu wasn't suicidal
Oh look another retard
>>
>>100437898
>it's safe to assume one can only obtain the code from the person who gave him his geass
Charles was going to take C.C.'s Code. You're just making a baseless assumption. Charles took V.V.'s code because he could, not because he could only take it from him.
>>
>>100437690
You're a fucking retard.

http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Geass

>The only case of a person that manifested a "perfect" Geass is Charles zi Britannia, who shows the ability to activate his Geass at will, yet possesses Geass in both eyes. Once the Geass evolves to two eyes, it is strong enough to kill someone who has a Code, and transfers their Code to the Geass-user, making them an Immortal who is immune to all Geass. In both cases shown, the Immortal who was killed is also the Immortal who gave the Geass-user their Geass, making it impossible to tell which event caused the Geass-user to lose their Geass: Activating the Code they received, or having the Immortal they were contracted to killed. The examples shown are when V.V. was killed by Charles after his Siegfried was destroyed, and the unnamed nun in the flashback who convinced C.C. to kill her. It should be noted that C.C. was also giving people Geass with the hopes they would kill her once their Geass reached maximum strength.
>>
>>100438183
>wikia

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>100437862
First-> To initiate the system, he originally required merely one Code. However, after further research of Geass, he discovered that in order for the system to have a 100% effectiveness, it required two codes. As Charles was about to merge his Code with C.C.'s, Lelouch defied his parents by stating that the world they sought to create would be stagnant, and that "forcing good intentions on other people is no different from an evil act." (http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Akasha)

Second-> Charles had his full geass, meaning the symbols in his eyes were permanent, like Mao. But, when Lelouch order him to die, the marks weren't there anymore, meaning it was already in effect. If you don't believe me R2 episode 15, right after the opening.
>>
>>100438032
You're assuming he can take the geass from whoever he wants, but what if, he is able to take the geass from VV since he was strong enough, but only after obtaining a code, could he take the one from CC? It's a valid assumption, since all you do is assume too.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.